A Banana Muffin Saga
Great story
[+] 1 user Likes Pappu pelu's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great story line, Dil mange more..
Biosys
[+] 1 user Likes Biosys's post
Like Reply
(31-05-2020, 07:10 PM)listener098 Wrote: Awesome writing... But I must say sincerely that I expected that ding dong from sharda... Hoping to hear from you when sanjoth will go to gym along with safiya

Hi, very observant...and it feels so nice to have someone travel the same path where treasure boxes get opened together...thank you soo much!

Sanjoth is actually on his way...let's see what happens!
Like Reply
(31-05-2020, 09:12 PM)Pappu pelu Wrote: Great story

My sincere appreciation...Thank you so much for taking your time to read this!!!
Like Reply
(31-05-2020, 10:00 PM)Biosys Wrote: Great story line, Dil mange more..
Biosys

Hello! Sooo much appreciate your following...We shall move ahead shortly!

Chaahat se majboor yeh dil aapke, rahen qabse mein hamare!
Tehre hum majboor, woh aapke dil ki chaahat mein!!
Like Reply
I sincerely hope that Khurram gets atleat now what he wanted from beginning. It's been frustating for him as well for us. Please writer I know your delaying only makes the wait worth it but please let Khurram have first taste of apple before anyone other character gets to her. Khurram deserves every right to deflower her and amke her a woman in true sense.
???
Like Reply
Good narration and happy to see that forceful sex is not the essence of the story and that's why it’s different. The progression of Tanvi’s adventure happened based on her wish and lets continue that way. Eroticism developed as she encountered different people be it Slum or Mehta’s house even though slum experiences were more erotic but you being the writer taken this story to a level with controlled manner. Being a reader i would be happy to see more night adventures of Heroine post Sanjoth’s departure. Again your story and would love to read it as its coming! Thank you for taking time out and entertaining us. You rocks and keep going.
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 09:09 AM)happySoul Wrote: I sincerely hope that Khurram gets atleat now what he wanted from beginning. It's been frustating for him as well for us. Please writer I know your delaying only makes the wait worth it but please let Khurram have first taste of apple before anyone other character gets to her. Khurram deserves every right to deflower her and amke her a woman in true sense.
???

Acknowledging your recommendation wholeheartedly!
I am sure, the frustration you referred would always find the means to end it - let's see how it happens. I am sure it would happen soon...very soon...but again, till that happens - one question remains - "Is it going to happen? Really?? Would It???"

Thank you sooo much for your kind words, and I do sincerely hope to reach the sort of heights that you are expecting...

'Hope' is a futurstic word - have no idea why there is no exact past-tense to this word? {'hoped' is not the proper exact}.
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 09:51 AM)Mande Wrote: Good narration and happy to see that forceful sex is not the essence of the story and that's why it’s different. The progression of Tanvi’s adventure happened based on her wish and lets continue that way. Eroticism developed as she encountered different people be it Slum or Mehta’s house even though slum experiences were more erotic but you being the writer taken this story to a level with controlled manner. Being a reader i would be happy to see more night adventures of Heroine post Sanjoth’s departure. Again your story and would love to read it as its coming! Thank you for taking time out and entertaining us. You rocks and keep going.

Hello again!

Thank you soo much - once again!!

I can assure that as we witnessed the major twist in Tanvi's life, events are going to shoot up, and no one will be left behind.

Taking a moment to convey my thankfulness for following this from begining. And, I do know it's not an easy task.

Let's go ahead and see what's happening now...
Like Reply
Chapter-51

Sanjoth's brain registered the information with lecherous delight that his old-neighbor was updating him while trying to keep his facial reactions in-check!

“I don't feel too well today. So, thought I would come and tell you that I won't be joining the gym today okay!”, Khurram smiled and updated Sanjoth. 

“Do you want me to drive you to doctor or something? Gym could be the last thing you want to be today!”, Sanjoth’s voice was full of mock-concern.

“Oh no no...I am okay...Safiyaji brought some medicine already...so, I will take rest today afternoon and she will go for workout!”, Khurram completed his statement as if it was just a piece of unwanted information.

“I see...if you need anything, please call me Khurramji...after all, we are your neighbors and who else should help each other!”, Sanjoth’s voice was honey-coated as his penis sparked as his brain registered the message that his cock was desperately searching for!

Khurram looked at the young man whose face conveyed the clear message of his intentions!

Sanjoth looked back at the old man whose face seemed tired, and conveyed nothing of his vile schemes!!

Tanvi who was listening from the back of the main door stood stupefied with terror as her brain continued to repeat the words that came out of the loathsome old rapscallion!!!

Once Sharda left, Tanvi remained in the kitchen and pranced around wondering what was her maid’s interest to bring up Protima’s name and her financial issue more often than before. Despite her promise to her maid for helping her financially, it was perplexing Tanvi to understand why why Sharda was behaving so odd. Trying to remove the insane thoughts of what happened an hour before, Tanvi engaged herself to relate how much Sharda was involved in the dirty business with Mehta’s. She concurred the face that she had no much information about what was going with Mehta’s except that they were well off and could easily help the low-class maid in any form and instead, Sharda seemed to be reluctant to approach the father-son duo.

Tanvi’s brain continued to overexert its efforts to avoid the images of Khurram and the earlier episode where she actually let her guard down, and succumbed to her devilish cunt. Her only solace what her thoughts wandered over her maid’s predicament and her odd behavior.

It was then, she heard Sanjoth leaving to the gym without bothering to give her any attention.

“Aren’t you coming to gym today?”, Tanvi was startled by his question that came from living room. As she turned to answer, she found her husband’s vengeful face sneering at her as if he just wanted a spark and blast one argument-bomb. 

“No, I have migraine”, she didn’t look at her husband when she replied and hesitated from talking to him. Once again, Khurram’s immense penis flashed in front of her eyes and barked at her for being deceitful...

Tanvi’s eyes clamped shut in reflex as if trying to block the dirty-old-neighbor’s attacking cock!

“I am going then!”, she saw her husband updating the kids instead of telling her. She heaved and gasped when she got some space to breath properly. Event still, her nostrils continued to flare and grasp the unmistakable odor of the old man’s penis inside the kitchen.

Tanvi’s heart started to thump with heavy beats as she was alone once again inside her home. Despite her best tries to avert her thoughts from the disastrous morning she had, her brain was stuck at the old-man’s gargantuan phallus and the manner with which, her dirty-old-neighbor tamed her to perform something against her consensus. 

However, from the inmost spots of her vagina, multiple veins stung from the guilt-pricks pointing her that to some extent, she was also a willing partner...and her brain registered it with her subconscious silently agreeing to the prosecution!

She thanked her Gods immediately, when she saw her two kids playing in the living room and making some trouble for her to intervene and brush away the wanton deliberations...

To her side, over the kitchen table, remained the tumbler that contained the spoiled banana muffin batter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safiya was not in her house!

Khurram sat on his couch and toyed with his coffee in an ecstatic state of mind!

His legs spread wide apart...His eyes were closed and relished the smarmy sensation of his shaft getting milked by a woman’s mouth!!

Crouched between his legs was the full bodied, naked form of the dark-skinned woman, trying desperately to suck his penis to level with his satisfaction!!!

“I SAID - SUCK IT INSIDE! MORE INTO YOUR WRETCHED MOUTH - SHARDAA!!!, Khurram’s voice shook the entire house like an earthquake making the maid grimace with terror.

Sanjoth felt his cock throbbing to a point till the little organ hurt and its scrotum became harder to match his anxiety. He doubled his walking speed. His destination being the gym, in fact his desperation to have sex with his buxom neighbor, he hardly noticed the aged couple from another wing of the complex conveying their regards. Sanjoth dismissed them quickly without bothering to respond as his penis had already taken over the control...rational thinking was absolutely out of question inside his conscious mind!

His entire brain and consciousness were consumed by variety of perverted thoughts of enjoying the large woman...all alone...with no one to disturb!!!

Sanjoth’s heart leaped at the knowledge that Khurram was sick that day and Tanvi also remained home due to migraine...during the brisk walk, he even thanked the omnipotent for coordinating everything to provide him the best space to release his degenerate hunger with the elder woman with whom he anticipated to have the rendezvous at the gym.

His feet took the flight and brought him to the gym within less than few minutes!

Through the slightly open door, his eyes found the specimen that he was desperate to meet!!

Safiya was trying to flex her leg muscles by sitting on a rowing machine...her thighs opened and closed while Sanjoth entered noiselessly from behind and stood admiring the voluptuousness of the large woman!!!

“Safiyaji...You are a BOMB!”, he couldn't contain any further.

“OH!”, the older woman seemed alarmed from the sudden intrusion.

“Why? Aren’t you happy to see me?”, his voice was pensive.

“O-common Sanju’uu!”, her call made him croon as he stood and made his already hard penis to take a stance that was painful to him.

“Are you alone?”

“Of course! should I bring Khurramji as well...but I think he is sick, isn’t he?”, he chided.

“No no, I was wondering wat happened to Tanvi”

“Ah! She had migraine and won’t come here today!”, his voice was exhilarated and his eyes started to wander all over the large expanse of the woman in front of him.

Sensing his state, Safiya stood up and walked towards him and stood in front of him with a gap of few inches between them. Especially the gap was from her humongous breast towards his upper chest. 

It was quite a scene...

Sanjoth was dwarfed and seemed peevish in front of the large woman!

Safiya looked down at the younger man who seemed to be desperate for her touch!

He looked around, and ensured there was no one was going to disturb them. When he returned his gaze to look up at the older woman, his eyes widened with carnal surprise to find her standing with her upper body totally naked. 

Safiya had removed her sports bra and stood intimidatingly with her large, brown breasts and darker nipples thrusting at him!

She was not smiling...her eyes were firm!

Sensing some sort of trouble, Sanjoth removed his boxer and tee-shirt quickly and stood completely naked!

Once again, they both stared at each other without yielding...Though he wanted to move and take her in his arms, her demeaner told him not to make that move.

“Lift your arms Sanj’uu!”, her voice was authoritative and coaxing at the same time.

He lifted both his arms up and kept them stagnant above his head. As he waited for her to suck his paining shaft, he found her lifting both her hands and grazing his fingers, biceps, armpits, neck and slowly tickling his shoulder and chest...

Sanjoth couldn’t help other than moan with pleasure and his eyes closed automatically while his chest pouted upwards...as if offering her something...

“Take my nipples...please...”, he whimpered.

“Oooooh!”, he let out a long moan of pleasure as Safiya twitched both his nipples using her fingers...and slightly tugged...

“Should I milk them?”, her question fell inside his brain as if she was determined to rip his nipples to shreds...

“Yeesss...pull it...please...bite it!!”, his eyes were closed and expected her to do what he had requested.

“OUUUFFF!!”, a heavy chunk of air left his chest when the nerve endings on his nipples conveyed the pain of getting crushed between her teeth!

“I...I...I...”, his words got stopped when his cock felt the heated palm of his hot-old-neighbor grasping its scrotum.

Still he couldn’t open his eyes.

“Mmmmm...aaaah!”, Sanjoth moaned again as his penis expressed its vulnerability at her hands while she decided to knead his testicles instead of sucking is shaft.

Safiya continued to look up at his face as she continued to chew his nipples, one after other, and with her other hand, she squeezed and rubbed his ballsac forcefully...almost as if she was punishing it.

“Ugh...ufff...hmmm...”, he continued to whine and moan while her hand continued to milk the testicles instead of the shaft that he wanted her to blow-dry.

“Pleesss...Safiyaji...pleeease succck it...please!”, he begged and stood the ground, trying to please her by followng her instructions. 

Both his hands were tiring, and started to hurt from the way she had asked to keep them. His penis engorged to its maximum dimensions and started to show the symptoms of dispersing its toxic liquid...

“UUUUH-AAAAH!”, Sanjoth bawled and jerked from his stance when he felt the soft, slippery mouth of the large woman sliding through the head of his cock till she gulped its entire length.

His eyes fluttered open...and found no trace of cock outside...her mouth had immersed it to its hilt!

“Oh-fuck! Oh-fuck!! OOOFUCCK!!!”, his hips thrusted and his body twisted to an obscene position.

Safiya controlled her mouth and kept the digit gulped...without moving away from his body. Her plastic reinforced mummeries crushed against his naked thighs and kneecaps.

“Fuuuuccck-suck-me-faster!!!”, he mumbled some meaningless words along with it.

“Shitt...yes...yes...yaaaa!”, Sanjoth’s moans stopped abruptly.

He couldn’t believe what just happened.

Safiya had pulled herself away from him.

His cock wobbled and jerked in mid-air due to lack of attention.

“Remove this!”, her voice was his command. Safiya sat on the work-bench and opened her legs indicating him to remove her gym-short.

Without wasting another second, he fell on his knees between her wide-spread legs.

“Mmmmm...!”, Safiya sighed as her younger neighbor squeezed her legs and pulled her short from her hips...removing it and freeing her womanhood...for him...only for him...

“Yaa-khudaaaaa!”, she moaned with her eyes closed when her vaginal labia felt the heat of his breath on them. Through the closed eyes, she wondered if she had any option, whether she would do all this for herself! 

Despite knowing the fact that what they were doing was wrong in all senses, Safiya’s legs parted further outwards and invited her neighbor’s mouth wantonly to be crushed against her dark crevices.

Her hips jerked...

He pulled her cunt lips and opened her vagina using both his hands....

She groaned loudly as he darted his mouth and tongue into the deep purple colored innards of her cunt...

Remembering their previous night, Sanjoth ensure to lick her asshole few times between his ministrations inside her pussy...

He rolled her long virginal lips...He twisted his tongue into her crevice to its maximum length...

She found herself opening her eyes and falling for the young man who was earnestly devouring her snatch...

Both her legs flew up high...and rested on his shoulder blades...opening her cunt further...allowing him to go deeper...

Her thighs trembled...he felt her feet wobbling on his shoulder...

He was not sure if she was cumming or not...his mouth was getting overflowed with hot liquid...

Her entire body was shuddering...his tongue darted between her asshole and cunt...

He looked up to check if the older woman was orgasming or not...as he couldn’t hear any sound from her...

He was surprised and glad to see his Safiyaji biting her lips hard and whimpering inside from the fury of her orgasmic release!

She was in fact...climaxing...relentlessly...

“Khhuud-aaaaaah!!!”, in a frantic jerking motion, Safiya hollered and pushed the younger man away from her cunt as her thighs clamped and squeezed her orgasming cunt...crashing its slithery cove...forcing her vaginal walls to secrete the last of her cum!!!

Sanjoth stood with his cum dripping chin and continued to stare at the quavering woman who sat half crouched on the work-bench! 

Despite both of them feeling the time they spent in the gym as eternity, Sanjoth had delivered a mind-blowing release to Safiya in a matter of minutes.

She opened her eyes!

He heard a mild moan from her as she opened her legs once again...displaying her drenched cunt at him.

“I think it’s time for you to learn a NEW lesson!”, by saying that Safiya sat upright by closing her legs.

“What kind of lesson?”, he was eager to please her.

The both looked at each other for a moment. He saw her moving her left foot and lifting it high till the long fingers rested over his erect penis.

Before he could react, he saw her standing up and towering over him!

She stared at him...straight into his eyes!!

Both moved forward...in unison!!

They kissed...it was fierce...fire blazed between their slobbering lips...

She was least bothered that it was her own cum that she tasted from his mouth...

His primal instincts bloated so high that he realized it was the first time that a woman willingly accepted to taste her own cum...it never happened with any of the whores or others he had sex with...never...

Sanjoth sensed their kiss breaking.

He opened his eyes and found the elder woman staring at him without displaying any emotion...

“Come!!”, she pulled his hand and walked.

“GET INSIDE!!”, she barked at him when he hesitated at the threshold of the sauna.

Sanjoth entered the heated sauna and saw her increasing the temperature...he felt delighted and safe to get inside the sauna...the place where he knew his wishes were going to become true...

Safiya returned and stood in front of him...once again!

Sanjoth’s face had a smirk...as if he had her under his control!

Safiya’s eyes glazed with sexual hunger to have the young man’s body against her. She concealed her real emotion with a mock anger flashing at him.

“I think you stopped Tanvi today on purpose!”, her voice boomed inside the sauna.

“No no Safiyaji!”, despite his surprise at the old-woman’s demeaner, Sanjoth felt a bit intimidated.

“Oh-No! I don’t think so! You stopped her from coming her – ON PURPOSE!”, once again she tweaked her voice to convey her control. At the same time, she was overjoyed to see his shaft garnering its pressure and growing rigid.

“No Safiyaji, really I didn’t! She had migraine!”, he felt the temperature inside the sauna becoming hotter and as he looked at the angry face of the tall, large, buxom woman, he desperately squeezed his thighs against and kneaded his scrotum to find some sort of solace. Sanjoth was confused to interpret if Safiya was inviting him to have sex or if she was really angry at him.  

“Safiyaji, please, you should understand...I was at the stairs...yesterday – only for you!”

“Aren’t you a liar? You went to drink yesterday!”, her voice was harsh, and made his cock to grow harder.

“But please Safiyaji, I went out to spent all that time outside so that I could reach back on time – only to see you!!”

“Oh! So, you mean, you did all that to be with me? That’s a convenient LIE...Don’t you think?”, she walked towards him and turned to his side, then slowly tilted her head down to his head. Sanjoth being shorter than her, it was easy for her to bring her ear near to his lips...as if she wanted to catch him spilling the next big lie.

“Safiyji, I don’t know how else to convince you...I have done all that – only to be with you!!!”, Sanjoth whimpered softly into the large, naked woman’s ear and his penis twitched to its full size while he eyes caught the full image of her heavy bosom, hardly an inch away from him.

“Yes yes, I know you are just an overdo! All sorts of silly excuses till you can taste my body! Well, that’s not happening till you confess!”, she moved her face to his ear and whispered into it.

“What...what should I confess???”, Sanjoth’s entire body got covered with goosebumps while his penis stood erect with its veins alerting him of their breaking point.

“You...You mister-naughty-little-drunk...You are naughty-little-LIAR!!”, as Safiya spelled the word ‘liar’ into his ear, she also moved her right hand and using its middle finger, gave a quick flick on his tight testicles.

“Oooh! Yess...yessss...I am...I aaam a naughty liar!”, his face brightened up by the next moment, and the heat inside the sauna didn’t matter to him at that point of time. 

Sanjoth found his dark purple cockhead extending and uncovering from its sheath and poking straight up – at him– and at her as Safiya was looking down at it, as well!

“Are you...are you going to punish me Safiyaji? Now that you caught me...I am a naughty-liar!”, his tone was filled with nervous suspense.

As soon as he entered the sauna with the elder woman, Sanjoth had realized that there was something going on with her because she was in a cooperating mood few minutes back, earlier at the gym and then she changed...her face had anger written all over...which actually made him a lot frightful and anxious to interpret what was happening. 

Sanjoth looked at his aching penis and shivered when he found Safiya gawking at the first drop of pre-cum forming through its small slit!

“Just like I thought! YOU-ARE-BAD! A-NAUGHTY-LITTLE-MAN!”, by saying that, Safiya flicked his small testicles and the hard shaft with her middle finger once again. But, this time, her finger tossed his cock like a pendulum, and left it free in the air, to oscillate from side to side! 

“UGGGH...I-AM! I-AAMM!!”, Sanjoth cried into her ear as he felt his balls crunching themselves to erupt!

“Oooh! Not that quick my little overdo!! NOT-THAT-QUICK!!!”, she sounded triumphant when she said that to his quavering penis. Safiya moved quickly. She left him alone for a moment and through the dense smoke of sauna, Sajoth found her sitting on the wooden bench...

Safiya’s entire body was gleaming and shimmering with the sweat!

Sanjoth stood in absolute confusion...blacked out from rational thinking!!

Safiya looked at the young man and her eyes flashed with the new awareness!!!

Sanjoth watched her, unable to deduce what she was implying, but his brain realized one thing – challenging her was futile!!!

Her moves were silky smooth...

He could not follow her in the same speed with which she moved...

Within next few seconds, Sanjoth found himself flying and being thrown and finally on his front...with his uncovered ass up, his flabby stomach riding over her hefty naked thighs, and his brain finally registering his quandary!

“OH-FFFFUCCCK!!!”, Sanjoth could not keep his wanton incredulity in control!

“YOU!”, her voice was powerful and resonated inside the closed sauna.

“UUH-FFU!!”, his voice got disrupted by his petrified brain.

“YOU-NEED-TO-BE-PUNISHED-LITTLE-LIAR!!!”, while she looked down, her sexual thrill went beyond its limits...Sanjoth’s butt-cheeks were clenching and unclenching rapidly along with his penis poking her thigh involuntarily, as his body was already out of his control.

“OOOUUUUCCCH!!!”, he screamed.

The first slap stung on his right ass-cheek!

“OOUW-OOOUWH!!!”, he screamed again.

Second one was equally powerful on his left butt-cheek!

“SSTO-SSSSTOPP!!!”, he squawked and whimpered, once again.

Third one landed firm on his entire butt-meat plus the hefty mass of her hands snapping his stinging asshole!!!

Sanjoth’s head shot up, but was stopped by her left hand as she expected him to pull away once he realized what was happening. 

She knew that he wanted this! Instead, he was not willing to admit it!!

He knew how much his bare ass stung! Yet, with shame slowly engulfing his heart, Sanjoth arched his vertebrae and allowed his hips to stick up...towards her...begging her...!!

He was allowing his glutes to stretch and unseal his ass cheeks...forcing his rectum to gape-open!!

“I know you needed much correction from the day you walked into this complex!”, she whispered into his head while nipping his earlobe continuously without using her tongue...allowing him to get used to the sensual agony!

His head fell down with increased humiliation as he heard her voice filling his head. His penis reacted immediately by revealing a taunt for her consideration.

She saw his hips doing involuntary jolts as if he was offering her his submission and by doing that, she also felt the tip of his cock trying to get a feel of her naked thigh and spreading his pre-cum on her skin.

Her hand moved up...fell down...with inhuman pace!

“OOOUWWWW-PLEEEASE-NO!!!”, he cried and jerked to escape from her naked lap when his ass stung once again.

Safiya sensed a new and overpowering control over the young man who and allowed him a quick relief by placing one hard spank! 

“Oooh-fffuu-oooohhh!!”, Sanjoth crooned as her middle finger remained right near to his puckered hole! Unable to make any sort of wild guess about what the old-woman was going to do with him!!

“Saf-Safiyaji! I am...I am not good! I wanted you when I saw you the first time!! I AM-I AM NAUGHTY!!!”, words of wickedness and truth came out from the cheating husband as his hips pushed back at her finger that remained extremely close to his upturned and wide-open asshole!

“OOO-AAAAH! OH-SSSHITT!! OOUU-CCCHH!!!”, his howling reached a never-ending tempo.

Safiya’s hands kept the young man’s nimble naked body fully under control.

Her hands transformed into a machine!

The tempo was severe!

Tirelessly unbroken deliverance of slaps after other!

His ass-cheeks turned red...then purple...then dark red...his hips never stopped its bouncing!

“FFFUCCK! OOOUUUWWW!! MAAAAA!”, he could not stop his crying...his entire body contorted from the way she danced all over him.

Sanjoth wanted to see her face...but couldn’t lift his neck...her hand stopped it!

Sanjoth wanted to use his hands...but they were helplessly clutched to the floor of the sauna...her grip stopped it!!

Sanjoth wanted to push the cum out of his shaft...but it bounced free in mid-air...missing an orifice...her legs stopped it!!!

Safiya’s hands were aching, from all the spanking...but, her brain was consumed with power!

She just realized how much she could control a man to her wishes!!

Her cunt overflew with her multiple orgasms!!!

“BAASS-KAROOO! ENNOUUUGGGH!! PLEEEASE!!!”, his voice dawdled as he realized that his scrotum had lost its control! And it was about to cum!! Any moment!!!

His hips wobbled fast...hard...without any control!  

She saw his reaction...she felt her vagina gasping...and allowing another orgasm!

His upper back arched...up...high up....higher up...making his head to tilt along...up!!

She moved her head between his ears...sucking this time...slobbering with her saliva...her left hand moved down his body and located both his rock-hard nipples...and pinched!!

His glutes forced both his swollen ass cheeks to flare...and open wider...letting his puckered hole to release its guard!!!

He felt something warm and soft spreading on his asshole!

It felt like his anal ring was getting soaked and being opened up mechanically!

Sanjoth’s brain failed to respond and accommodate what the older woman was doing above him...lest his asshole felt warm...in fact...heated!!

Then he heard it! The unmistakable sound of liquid glob dropping right on the opening of his rectum!!!

“NO...NO...NO! PLEEASE DON’T...IT’S...IT...HURRT....NOTT-THERE!!!”, there was no one in the sauna having an empathy on Sanjoth’s screams.

She slammed her right hand once again on his spread butt-cheeks and with an electric move, her middle finger tore past his rectum and entered inside!!!

“OOOUUUUUWWWW-AAOOUUUUUW!!!”, Sanjoth’s body contorted and dropped motionless!!!

“Mmmm...ooooh! you are suck a naughty, naughty little man, yaah’khudaa...aaaaah...oooh-yes-you are!!!, Safiya’s squirmed desperately as she sat with Sanjoth’s weight on her thigh while her cunt spewed and spat her orgasm out of her cunt...

Between her desperation to control her splurging cunt, her middle finger dug deep till its knuckle got severely gripped by his anal ring!!!

“I-I-I-WAANT-TO-CUUUMMM!! HELPPP-MEE-PLLEEESE!!”, Sanjoth thrashed his body to get away from her double-grip.

Instead, he felt the scorching heat from the depths of his anal passage overpowering his scrotum...his testicles got their message...his legs and hands tried to find some grip on the sauna floor.

Safiya’s lips overworked to control her whimper and tried to relax her thigh muscles...her groin was hurting her badly...adding to this discomfort, her orgasming vagina continued to churn more and more of the heated cum out of it.

“AAH-OOUWW-NOOUU-PLLEEESS!!!”, Sanjoth screamed as his hips frantically humped the old woman’s naked thigh!

“OOUUUUUUWW!!!”, Sanjoth shrieked!

“Stand up!”, he heard Safiya’s strong voice next to his face. She recognized that the young man was about to release his tension and she wanted to taste his cum! 

To that effect, she pulled her middle finger out of his puckered crevice at one pull...forcing his entire body to feel the sharp pain and letting him screech out!

“I-SAID-STAND-UP-YOU-LIAR!!”, as she repeated, Safiya flexed her legs and stood up making Sanjoth to wobble ad stand along with her.

There was a smirk on her face that he missed to notice!

“Wha-What is it?”, before the question slipped out of his throat, he groaned...deep...“What the hell??”, he crooned and his knees felt itself losing its power to stand.

“Oh-God-it’s...Its-shittt! Oooooh-ffuuuuucck!”, the heated walls of sauna helped to resonate his whimper.

Safiya was on her knees and her mouth was caressing his aggravated shaft inside its slippery confines!

And, her mouth was busy...totally engaged...chewing...churning...sucking!

Her tongue acted as pointed nails! Tickling his cock head!! Stroking from its base through the entire length!!!

His eyes were clasped shut! 

Her saliva transpired waves of heated pleasure to his penis that directed its effect all through his wobbling body!!!

He felt her tongue and lips salivating all over his mast!

Her lips parted wider as if trying to suck her husband’s cock, and closed back over the young man’s penis, churning its nerves!!

He moaned, and sobbed at the same time!

Her tongue flicked right on his frenulum and sucked its foreskin triggering the frantic shaft to push over the bridge!

“I...I....Its...Its going...to...aaah...cummm...!” Sanjoth cried deafeningly!

Sanjoth winced from the pain that his burning ass-cheeks carried when Safiya caught his buttocks with both his hands and pulled his body and forcing his penis more deeper into her gaping mouth!

Her salivating mouth caressed his shaft!

He felt the soft, slippery tendons of her tongue stroking his shaft!!

Her mouth was focused on the head of his penis...chewing the foreskin sometimes...poking his pee-slit...then sucking and flicking every inch of his manhood by circling her tongue on it...gulping all of it in one shot...sucking its full mast deeper into her mouth with each stroke!

Safiya pulled her head away from his lustrous shaft!

And slammed back into her cavity using his scorching ass-cheeks for leverage!!

She pulled back her head once again...freeing his gleaming shaft in mid-air!!

Her hands punished his butt-cheeks using as grip while she pulled his entire back against her mouth...his cock disappeared once again!!

“OOH-GOD! OH-GOD!! OOO-FUUUUCCCK!!!”, he exploded!

“GGGGLUGGG...UUFFFLUUG...!”, he heard her drinking.

“UUUFFFUUCCCCK...CUMMMMINNNGGG!!!”, he climaxed inside her mouth!!

“GLUGG...GLUUUGG!!”, he heard her continuing her gulping.

“FFUCC-OOH-FUUUCCK-AAAAH!!!”, his cock propelled and she swallowed everything that got pumped inside her receiving mouth!!!

“OOOH-SAFFIIYAAAAA-JIII!!, Sanjoth sounded like a madman, his lubricated asshole clamping shut and flicking open with every breath he took, his testicles continuing to pump its hot, saline spunk into the elder woman’s throat!!!

Safiya’s eyes were closed as she clutched the young man’s body as if her life depended on his penis! Her mouth seemed to be greedily gulping down every drop that it was accepting...

His hands clutched Safiya’s head into a vice grip! 

Sanjoth felt the pressure from his shaft decreasing...but the lips that was curled around it continued to suck, coax, and with skills that he never knew existed, she retrieved his cum liquid from places that he never knew existed inside his scrotum!!!

His hands were plastered on her head and was not willing to let go of her mouth...ever!!

Safiya’s mouth churned...and slurped over the softening penis...her lips caressed his sensitive meat with tender care!!!

Then, he opened his eyes!!

SO! THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO A MARRIED WOMAN!!!”, Khurram glared murderously at Sanjoth!

[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Chapter-52

“Ji Badi Didi! I am listening!”, a peeved looking Sharda stood in front of the brothel owner’s hut and continued to apologize.

“Sharda! Let me tell you one last time”, the brothel woman took a whiff of air and spat the red colored liquid to the ground while giving a meaningful look at the maid.

“One last time! I need the money before end of next week! And, I don’t care how you make it!!”, Protima Didi took one more gulp of air.

“But...But...Badi Didi! How can I? You know all my problems...We are poor! Also, I have asked help from Mehtaji and Tanvi Memsaab...I will return it back as soon as I get something! Please...please don’t hurt my kids!!”, Sharda was literally on Badi Didi’s feet, crying and looking hopeless.

“Arre! You are crying? Never saw these tears when you and your shithole husband borrowed all these money from me! And NO-I AM NOT GIVING ANY MORE TIME....BY END OF NEXT WEEK...I NEED FULL PAYMENT...INCLUDING INTEREST!!!”, Protima seethed at the maid.

“Please...have some mercy...it is Kumari Puja! You know there are only few of us to prepare everything in this basti!”

“Oooh-yesss! I almost forgot about it! So, who are you preparing this year for this mock-kumari-puja? Same like last year?”, Protima was toying with the poor maid who was at her mercy. 

“Uh...No no Badi Didi! I can’t do it again! It was just because of you that I came out of the puja alive...otherwise...!”, Sharda stopped in between as if remembering something horrific.

“But-why-Sharda? Why are you not interested this time? When I opened the ceremonial hut for puja, I saw you screaming and shouting for more! I can’t remember you asking for help!!”

“Badi Didi...you know very well what happens the nominated Kumari on the puja night! I was not able to move from my bed for three days!”, Sharda’s face looked frightened at the memory, but it was mixed with the carnal, devilish sexual creed!!

“Exactly my point! So, you have your options in front of you!!”

“But...this puja is not in line with the reality...you know why these basti men forces to have a woman for that wretched night!”, Sharda seemed deeply troubled when she thought about previous year.

“Of course...and that’s why I don’t allow any of my girls to that event...it was your worthless husband Dattu, who allowed you take the title of Kumari last year, wasn’t it?", Protima paused and stared hard at Sharda as if trying to make some sense into her head.

"Ji", Sharda's réponse was meek.

"So, I am telling you to find someone else to replace you for that night!!!”, Protima's solution was simple!

“What? What are you saying Badi Didi? I don’t understand! Who can I find??”, Sharda replied and looked up at the woman whose eyes were fixed at the complex building.

“I won’t say anything more other than returning my money by puja! Now GO-AWAY!”, Protima expressed her annoyance.

“But Badi Didi please...I don’t...I can’t make anything by that...!!!”

“Stop your blabbering Sharda...do remember to come here tonight...we have customers to entertain!”

“Badi Didi...please...let me...”, Sharda was cut off from saying anything more and she walked back to the complex to finish the balance chores for the day. 

Sharda stopped when she heard the brothel owner coughing and updating her again.

“I told you already Sharda! Use that slut brain and eyes and look out at your options! GO-NOW!!!”, Sharda noticed Protima’s eyes still remaining focused at the complex building.

“But guys! It wasn’t me!! I was with Mehta uncle that night!! Fuck it!! No one’s believing me!!!”, a frustrated looking Maryam complained at her friends.

“I believe you!”, her brother’s soothing voice came immediately.

“Then tell me Mimi, if it wasn’t you, then who else would it have been?”, Abhijeet looked incredulous.

“Stop-it guys! We are just beating around the bush here. Don’t you all think, let’s say, for a wild moment, that it could have been Tanvi Didi itself who entertained Abhi with our slut-maid?”, said a frustrated looking Rony.

“Shit man! We missed that golden chance!!!”, a mournful looking Abhijeet took a sip of his beer and grumbled at his friend Fariz. Both were sitting in the outside garden along with their rest of the friends.

“But again, think rationally, there were so many guests...couldn’t it have been someone from that group? Afterall, those elder women always had their eyes roaming over us...not even that night...I mean...don’t you remember the calls that we all get asking for half hour entertainment??”, Abhijeet looked a bit furious, yet in a content manner.

“Guys-Guys-peace-out!”, everyone looked at Fariz who seemed like brightened up with some new information.

“Okay, listen to this okay”, Fariz paused “Just consider for a moment that it was indeed our own darling Tanvi Didi! If then, what could have made her come all the way here...to enjoy what was in our offer, right?...and then, after steaming us with her hotness, just vanish into thin air? just like how she came?”, he paused again “To me, it doesn’t make much sense!”, Fariz took a heavy breath and looked at his friends.

“Chalo-okay...for once we agree your theory is right. But, I am trying to match your own question – why would she return if she came her and fucked one of us??”, it was from Kavita.

“Hear me out yaar...just for a moment!” everyone looked at Maryam who stopped from what she was about to tell them.

Everyone looked at Mehta Senior walking towards them with few beers in one hand and talking to someone in his cellphone in his other hand.

“Boss, suno to! It’s not our mistake that she wouldn’t take that modeling job. There is a limit before crossing a line in our society...and you know very well how we roll in our group...don’t you?”, Mr. Mehta looked incredulous as he listened to the person replying. He handed over the beer bottles to the young group and sat next to his son, continuing to talk.

“YESS! That’s exactly why I told you not to rush things! That silly husband of hers is back now”, he listened to the response from cell phone.

“Oh-nothing-to-worry! That is already covered by our princes and princesses!”, as he replied, Mr. Mehta laughed in a meaningful manner. 

“OK! Of-Course...will do...in fact, we want that to happen quickly! Bye!”, he kept the phone and and looked at the six young ones around him and nodded as if asking the question to all of them.

Everyone raised their eyebrows at Mr. Mehta as if asking the same question while Abhijeet noticed the name of ‘Maahi-Upendra’ blinking out on his Dad’s cellphone.

“It was a fucking miss that party night!”, his voice contained disappointment.

“But Dad, it wasn’t any of our fault...and tell me something...we cannot force a person to accept our kind of lifestyle...It’s a choice! All we can do is to welcome...but if one is not willing, then what?”, Abhijeet asked the most relevant question.

“Who said we can’t?”, all five of them sat speechless at Mr. Mehta’s reply.

“Arre bhai...ye le...have this special beedi! It will help you to relax!”, Dattu took one from his pouch and gave it to the night watchman of the complex, Rasool.

“Don’t take it Rasool...this chutiya is an asshole...he is the one who sells his own wife and uses that money to buy other sluts!”, Harilal seemed pensive. 

“Ji saab...but, to do the night shift, I need one at least!”, Rasool looked at his superior for approval.

“Ok...just one!”, Harilal gave permission.

“Again, we were talking about that night Rasool. I still cannot understand how that whore escaped you both...twice!!”, when Harilal blurted, Rasool looked sheepish and Dattu had to tilt his face down with shame.

“Saabji, just wait and see...I will catch her!”, Dattu’s voice had more power this time.

“Yaar chutiye...you are living in that basti! And now we are almost sure that this slut is not living in that shit! So, the big question is...who is she???”, Harilal’s large pot belly bounced as he took few steps.

“Saab, I will catch her! I have seen her twice now...she won’t escape me a third time!”, Rasool paused and looked down as if inspecting his groin and continued “And, the next time, she would wish and pray to all her Gods that she had never crossed this line!”, he nodded at the security gate.

“Rasool-bhai!, why would you be the one to catch her? I am the one who came this close to actually fuck her! And, I am sure that she was the one who left me naked below that Khurram’s house! What could have happened if Tanvi memasab would have seen me that morning!”, Dattu took a long puff from his beedi.

“Usko dekh! taking the name of the devil...and devil’s useless minion is right here!”, Harilal pointed at Sanjoth, who was almost walking-running towards his home.

“Saala! How come this kind of assholes always gets the hottest women? Always it’s like that!! Unfair to all of us!!!”, the comment was from Rasool. 

“Bhai mere...let me tell you something! I had wished so bad that it was our Tanvi memsaab who came to basti that night!”, Dattu kneaded his semi hard shaft through his torn pant.

“Look here...don’t go through that line Dattu. People who are living here are not of your class, in fact not of my class as well. They are the ones giving us our daily food. So, don’t even think of moving a finger or even using that stupid brain of yours okay!”, voice of Harilal was menacing.

“Magar saab, to be honest, after watching the photos from CCTV and what happened at Mehtaji’s house that night, I had also wondered so many times!”, Rasool felt his penis becoming hard as soon as his brain compared the blurred photos, the woman giving blowjob to Mr. Mehta and the exotic woman in their complex, Tanvi!

“Chal-leave-it!”, Harilal took a stand to stop the sleazy conversation and walked towards his small office while trying to match Tanvi’s features to the blurry pics in his cellphone...while his other hand stroked his hardening cock...in less than few seconds...it grew...to reach its reasonable propotions!

Sanjoth was literally hovering towards his home!

Trying his level best to cover his crying face from everyone!!

All he wanted to do was to use some enchantment and reverse the past two weeks of his life!!!

He started to walk faster as he neared to his home. He did not notice the Watchmen and Dattu making their faces at him. He failed to register the friendly nods that Mehta’s and friends passed to him. Only thing that his eyes had in its focus was his home...his feet started hurting...but his brain never registered and increased hi pace!

It was Sharda who first saw the terrible looking Sanjoth. She looked at his torn face and knew it was an opportunity that she couldn’t miss at any cost.

“What should I do now?”, Sharda’s brain worked furiously.

Despite the night being cooler than previous days, and even with children sleeping peacefully on the same bed, Tanvi was unable to relax...not even one second passed without giving her the sting of guilt!

“What have I done!”, the same question repeated and replayed thousands of times inside her brain and affecting her entire body to collapse with remorse.

Despite her desperation and sorrowful state, her subconscious continued to register the heat from her cervix...

As a reflex, her hand slid sideways to locate her cellphone and within next few seconds, her eyes brightened up as her finger scrolled the photos and videos in the locked folder...from Abhijeet’s vault collection...

She was restless...

Her brain was searching for something...

A moment came when her eyes got struck to last of the photos...the ones that she was searching for...

Those were of none other than her elderly neighbor...Safiyaji...all taken by Abhi...!!!
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Awesomely narrated the situation of each and every person evolved plus trapping of sanjoth by elderly couple is great.
(04-06-2020, 12:10 AM)playboy131 Wrote: Awesomely narrated the situation of each and every person evolved plus trapping of sanjoth by elderly couple is great.

[Image: Blushing-3.png]

Thank you (!)...

We have to wait to find out who-gets-where and what-happens-next!
Like Reply
waiting for the update
Like Reply
Amazing story and hot buildup! Waiting for next update.
Like Reply
Story Removed???
Like Reply
What happened to the story ? It's all gone!
Like Reply
(11-06-2020, 01:26 PM)soorajnair.2011 Wrote: Story Removed???

(11-06-2020, 04:21 PM)Crazy2019 Wrote: What happened to the story ? It's all gone!

Hello to everyone...We will be back shortly...
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
yeah.. All the story got removed. Any reason ??
Like Reply