Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
chapter 2 - part k

Five minutes later Rekha was forced to drink the second glass of juice. again nobody spoke for another 10 minutes. after that Manesh could see Jiten was already having dizzy head. He was shaking. Manesh just gestured Jiten to come near. Then he asked him to start sucking on his dick. Which Jiten did without hesitation. when manesh dick got hard and in full length, Manesh asked jiten to stand and bend down on the sofa. Manesh made jiten bend on the sofa just next to Rekha. The ass of Jiten and Manesh dick was hardly 2 feet away from Rekha's face.

Taking the vaseline in his hand he took a big amount and shoved it in his ass. Then he took his dick and kept at the entrance of Jitens ass. MAnesh gave two pushes and only 2" could go in. Jiten was crying in pain but still was keep on saying to push it more. Rekha was sitting there watching them. The liquor had started to take its effect on her.

three four pushes later entire dick was inside Jiten's ass. slowly he started pumping. Jiten was crying that it is paining but was also asking not to stop. Slowly and slowy he started pumping. Rekha was having the effect of it. Slowly her hand went near her pussy over her dress and started to press. Manesh saw this and smiled. Two pushes later Rekha's pressing her pussy turned to massage. Manesh immediately understood rekha had become hot. He pulled his dick out of the ass and pushed Jiten down. Then turning to rekha he gave her a slap. Rekha lost her balance and fell down from the sofa. Manesh pulled her up and made her stand.

Manesh Kyo be saali tumhe ye acha lag raha hai....maja aa raha hain..... phir kyon itna nakre kar rahi thi.... (So you bloody bitch. you are liking all this...you are enjoying....then why were you creating drama earlier. )

Rekha just stood there ashamed. Then Manesh asked her to remove her dress. Rekha just didn't move...Manesh again asked her.. Then motioned Jiten to remove her dress. When jiten started coming near her she ran. She ran upstairs but both Manesh and Jiten didn't leave they ran behind her..

She went straight to the bedroom but before she could close the door they entered in. She had no where to go. while going back from them she fell on the bed. Jiten went near her and tried to remove her dress. Her resistance was very high. She just did not listen. Finally Jiten was able to catch her make her motionless. But Jiten also became stuck. Jiten then asked Manesh to open her dress. Manesh said that he would not touch her body until she told him. But since getting her naked was important Manesh took a blade from the bathroom and cut her entire dress. Now she was completely naked. Usually Rekha never used to wear undergarments when in home just like today. After making her naked she was left there. Manesh started smiling.

Jiten: See rekha, This is anyway going to happen. I think You should not resist. Please don't make this more difficult for yourself.

Rekha was crying. Manesh then again asked jiten to bend down. Again he started pumping his ass. Again rekha could see it. again rekha got hot. Rekha understood it was no use of her fighting her urges. She wanted this to happen. She wanted to be treated roughly.

Rekha: Now stop this. Please do this to me..I want it.. i want it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
chapter 2 - part L

Manesh decided to ignore her. Rekha looked at them. Manesh was still pumping hard in Jiten's Ass. Jiten was enjoying and also was crying in pain. Still was asking to continue.

Rekha Stop this. Please i also want to be a part in this.

Jiten looked at her and was trying to stand up. Manesh hit him hard on the ass. He continued pumping. As soon as Manesh was on the verge of blasting his load he stopped. Rekha was still looking at his dick. Rekha saw Manesh. Manesh just glanced at her and again put his dick in Jiten's ass once again.
Rekha put her hand on her pussy and started fingering. Manesh saw this and hit her hand hard. 

Rekha then came near Manesh and holded her hands. "please make me a part in this. I want it. I want it rough. Please...." she said very slowly.

Manesh Kyon saali...? kyaaan kaha? Sunaayi nahi diya. (What Bitch...? What you said.? Didn't hear it?)

Rekha was still sitting at the legs of Manesh. She went silent. MAnesh Started pumping again. Rekha held his legs and tears started coming out her eyes. Her face clearly said her words.

Manesh stopped pumping. He pushed Jiten and pulled Rekha by her hair and made her stand. Confirming and reconfirming and making Rekha say again what she wanted he sat on the bed.

Manesh So you agree to be my slave. You agree to do what i say. You should understand the consequences. Once you agree there is no going back.

Rekha agreed. Manesh looked at Jiten. Jiten looked back and then at Rekha. Jiten had a smile. He was happy. This is what he wanted.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
chapter 2 - part m

Rekha agreed. Manesh looked at Jiten. Jiten looked back and then at Rekha. Jiten had a smile. He was happy. This is what he wanted.

Jiten was about to say something when Manesh put his finger on his mouth.
Manesh: Ok Rekha. I will take you as my slave. Details of how it will go we will discuss tomorrow. For now lets see the fine print. Take off the panty you are wearing. .... I want the entire portion to be shaved now. .......(Rekha went to bathroom and came back shaved)... Good.

Now come here and start sucking my dick......Without a word Rekha bent in front of Manesh and started sucking his dick , which just came out from jiten ass. Though she didn't like the smell of Manesh dick , but she has to do it.

Good it feels good.....   Manesh pulled her hair just at the time he was about to cum. He gave her a slap. it was not very hard but not too soft also. Jiten was standing there in corner and watching all these. He was shagging also.

Manesh pushed rekha so that she fell down on the bed. Manesh asked Jiten to come to the other side of the bed. Manesh then pulled her hair so back that she could feel the tension and her hair was about to come out of her head. MAnesh asked Jiten to put his dick in her mouth. Manesh took a candle near the table and pushed it in her ass. The candle was fat and long one. Since jiten's dick was in her mouth she could not scream. She was in pain. Tears were coming from her eyes. He pushed the entire candle full 6 inches of it in her ass to the depth it would go. Then gave a hard push and confirmed that it would not come out easily without someone else help. Then he pushed his dick in her pussy.

Feeling a different dick that is too much bigger than her husband for the first time she almost jumped. Her ass was paining and now her cunt tooo. Pulling of her hairs made her head on fire. Jiten was still pumping his dick in her mouth. Manesh started pushing his dick. Jiten came the very next moment. He pulled off. Manesh dint stop. He kept on pumping. Now the pain in her cunt was getting better. Her body was feeling the pleasure. Manesh realised she was going to cum. He immediately pulled his dick out. he saw the frustration in her face. Rekha was about to say something and opened her mouth, Manesh immediately put his dick in her mouth. Few pumps later Manesh cum. Rekha was about to spit when Manesh looked at her and said not to drop a single drop. Rekha drank all of it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 2 - Final Part

Rekha was about to spit when Manesh looked at her and said not to drop a single drop. Rekha drank all of it.

Then Manesh pushed her and sat on top of her stomach. He did a 69 and then started fingering her pussy. He sat in such a way that his ass was in front of her face. He asked her to lick inside his ass. She dint want to do that but she did it. He was fingering her with full fervor. She was shivering with pleasure. Again when she was about to cum he pulled off. She was again deprived of cum. she started crying.

Rekha please please. make me cum. I cant bear it any longer. Please. I am very much in need.

Manesh Not yet baby. Not yet. Lets wait and have food now.

Rekha still continued her begging. Manesh stood and was about to leave.

Manesh Okay i will make you cum... But i have a condition. How well are you in sucking?

Rekha Not so good. But not that bad too.. she said shyly

Manesh Ok suck me and make me cum one more time. And if i cum within 10 minutes i will make you cum...... (when rekha looked with a doubt in her mind) .. okay lets make it 15 minutes. ....

Rekha was confident she could do it in 15 minutes...She started sucking...it was still limp....2 minutes into the sucking his limp dick started getting hard. 5 minutes it was hard to the full.. She looked at the watch. she knew she would do it so in a confident look she looked at Manesh. Manesh simply smiled..10 minutes passed still no chance of his cumming. She started getting tense. 12 minutes Manesh was looking as if nothing is happening. She started fumbling. Many time the dick started slipping out her mouth. 14 minutes... Manesh started counting the seconds loudly. 15 min passed and she fell down on the floor.

Lost dejected......

Manesh immediately called Jiten near. He made him bend and started pumping his ass. He came in 1 min. .... Manesh laughed.....He asked her to clean Jiten's Ass off his cum and also the cum fallen on the floor. Rekha was disgusted still she did it. Manesh then asked her to go to bathroom and clean and come , also he beware her of satisfying herself. The candle was still in her ass.

When Rekha went in Manesh asked jiten to shag and cum. Jiten did it. two minutes later Rekha was back. Manesh asked her if she still wanted to cum, even though he could see the frustration and need for cumming in her eyes. When she replied yes...

Manesh okay one last chance for you to cum today. Jiten is your husband. Lets me see you make him cum one more time. He needs sucking now..I will give you 5 minutes.

under Normal conditions it was more than sufficient. Jiten would have cum immediately. But today he had already cum 3 time in the last 1 hour or so. and 2 times in the last 30 minutes. He dint have that much in him. Jiten looked at Manesh as if to say i cant do it. Manesh just blinked at him. Rekha started sucking... But even after 5 minutes Jiten cock was still limp. Manesh gave 5 more minutes.. But again nothing. Rekha just left the dick and started crying...

Manesh Sorry baby you lost the challenge.. Now today you will not have the chance to cum. Lets go and have dinner. .....(seeing rekha trying to dress).. NO dress.... Today all of us will not dress..and you will not remove the candle also.

They went for dinner. Manesh sat on the table along with Jiten. Rekha was made to serve. After they had dinner Rekha was made to eat on the floor. The food was put in a bowl on the floor and she was made to have without using her hands.

After that they went to sleep. Manesh went to his outhouse and Jiten and Rekha went upstairs.

Manesh gave strict instructions that both of them will not wear any dress and both will sleep as such. No more sex, and no masturbation was also instructed. Promising to come early morning Manesh left home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
One more story stopped in the middle.

Can any one continue this story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Good story, continue
Like Reply
Nice story man... please continue
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
My dear friends

As we all have seen the great and everyone's favourite forum xossip was down after running for 14 years.
and Desibees was down after 7 years.

we want your support to run our site , Donate a small amount it may be 1$ in paypal or 50 , 100 rs as Amazon Gift Card.

we are trying to get most of the old stories from there. Every one is doing their best in that matter.

Still we need to pay for the server.
As the bulk of the content increases , and number of the visitors increases, we have to increase the bandwidth and server storage.

So to run all these things smoothly we are asking for contribution from you.
chip in a small amount as per your will and wish.

Thank you
sarit
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
dominance at peak
Like Reply