Adultery MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver by sadguy
MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver

Writer:- sadguy

12th May 2012

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1150388
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
MY Sad Husband and Dominant Driver
This is true story....

I am not joking. Many will think this doesn't happen and all are lies. The story is all true...I know this is the truth because i am a part of the story.

This is a story of a girl, Rekha. She got married to Jiten 13 years back. Today she is 34 year old and has a boy of * yrs and a girl child of * year. both of them are studying in the best boarding school in india.

What is so much about this story....

Well Rekha when she got married was a virgin. But today she has been fucked by more than dozen persons. She was thrown into such a position only because of he was a sick sad guy who dint have courage. She never knew that her husband would be such a Sad guy.

I will be writing this story in English. ..... IF you want the story to be in HINGLISH pls tell. Pure hindi is not possible for me...

Some spices are added to increase the sensuality of the story. Again i say the story is very true....

Pls guide me and give suggestions....Brickbats (gaaliyan) and Praises (shabaasi) dono sweekar hogi. Both are accepted.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
part 1 - prelogue

Rekha got married to Jiten and at the time of marriage she was very simple and naive. She never had boyfriends. Actually she never wanted to have them she belonged to a very open family. Her father was very open with her. He had given her all the freedom still she never mis used it.

She was not the sort of girl who attracted all the guys. She one of the most simple girl. She was always the sort of girl who never took the limelight. Still she had two three guys who had made a pass at her. She had neatly rejected them. She was also not the best of student.

At the age of twenty-one she got married to Jiten. Jiten was from a well to go family. His father was a heart surgeon and was collegue of Rekha's father who was a anesthetist. Due to their friendship the marriage was fixed which even the two of them liked each other. After marriage their honeymoon lasted for three months. They both were quite happy with each other. Their life was going on well. After their second child started going to school Rekha started feeling bored. She joined a school for teaching.

Jiten was a manager in a private firm and was at good position. Two year after Rekha started
teaching Jiten office shifted from where they stayed. It was quite fae off. So he had leave early which left no option but for them to take a new driver. Jiten started using the company car.

They appointed Manesh for the job. Six months after that things started happening and two years later today Rekha is both happy and sad. Happy that her inner feelings could come out and she get so much enjoyment. Sad because nothing is in her control and her husband is such a sad guy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Things were going on well. Manesh would take Rekha to school wait there and then later bring her home. Then he would go to Jiten's office and then he would bring him also. Manesh never used to speak much and would reply only when spoken to or asked a question. Due to this both Rekha and Jiten used to take extra care about him. Even Manesh used to do all the things sometimes even without asking them and which was important to do. With in 2 months itself he became part of the family. Even the kids started liking them. after 4 months of his joining one day the school where the kids used to go had a big problem. The school management and PTA had a big scuffle in a meeting and teachers went on a strike. Due to this the school got closed. Getting admission in other school also got difficult then Manesh suggested them to put them in a Boarding school which was 6 hours away their house. Though initially both of them rejected they went and saw the school and with the reputation the school had they decided to put the kids in the school.

From then the things started to change. jiten now used to stay longer at office. Usually he would come drunk which was occasional earlier. Manesh used to bring him and during the journey Jiten used to tell many thing which he never remembered later on. Jiten even though used to come drunk never missed Rekha. HE would fuck her daily. Rekha also did not mind much. She used to get busy with the school work and with her daily routine she didn't mind much.

2 months since the kids were gone. One night Jiten was coming with Manesh in the car. Jiten was completely drunk. He started saying things. Manesh listened to everything. That day many things changed in their life.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 2 -- Driver's First Move .... part a

Jiten started talking like usual. He was drunk. and as usual he was talking about Rekha....

Manesh suddenly had an idea. Manesh had a bottle of local brandy with him which he had kept for drinking in the night. he took a small bottle of water and added this brandy in it. This he gave to Jiten. Jiten had it in one go. After 5 minutes Jiten was full tight. Manesh understood Jiten is almost out. Manesh started asking him questions.
jiten was talking about Rekha. Jiten was so drunk that he could not even control his farts. But he still was answering the questions.

Manesh: Sir Ye batayiye na aur Madam ke baare mein.

Jiten: Madam nahi saali ko kutiya bulawo.

M: Sir mein kaise bulawunga....?

J: Are tumhe maalum nahi saali ek dum kutiya hi hai. Uski bhook shaant karna bahut mushkil hai. IF i dont fuck her every day two time in morning and night she will not get satisfied.

M: Tab to aapko acha hi hai. Aapko har din masti karne milti hai na.

J: Are wo to sahi hai...Par saali ki garmi shaant nahi kar paa raha hun aaj kal. I am getting tired.

M: Kyon Sar....

J: Are ghar pahunchte hi thakaan se mein jyaada nahi kar paa raha aajkal. Aur ek aur baat hai. You know eating same food daily has no fun.

M: Kya sar! Madam ko bhi aisa lagta hoga. Usko bhi bahar ka khana acha lagta hoga na.

J: Hey i am not talking about myself. I am saying about her only

M: I dint get you sir
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Start the story boss
Like Reply
Chapter 2 -- Driver's First Move .... part b

Jiten: Are yaar you are not understanding.. Are meri icha yeh hi ki usse koi aur mard chode. I wanna see her get fucked.

Manesh: Why sir?.. Aise kyon sir.. Madam manegi?

Jiten: See mujhe maalum hai mein usse jyaada satisfaction nahi de paa raha. I have got a small dick. i want her to enjoy.

Saying this Jiten opened his pant and took his dick out. Manesh was astonished. Really it was a very small one. Hardly 4" now. It was also very thin. Maybe because it was not erect it was that size. But is it possible to get that much bigger erection? Manesh thought.

Even though the house was nearing Manesh took a wrong turn so that they would reach home bit more late. He wanted to hear everything from Jiten.

Manesh: Sir Size doesn't matter. Its the technique..

J: Are yaar. Wo bhi yahi kahti hai. Par mere paas itna stamina nahi hai yaar. Mere ko khaali ek hi tarika aata hai. Isliye bol raha hun usse ek din kisi aur se chudwaa ke uski bhook shaant karunga.

M: Madam manegi kya?

J: Abe i told you na call her Kutiya. Uss saali ko manana thoda mushkil hoga. PAr maan jayegi. Tumhe maalom nahi na.. She like rough sex. She always wants me to beat her pinch her and give her pain. But i cant do it.

M: Sir are you saying that Madam..... ooops sorry.... kutiya is not happy. Aapse kaha usne?

J: No she is not happy. I know it. She wants more...She has never said it but i know.. She shows me that she is satisfied. I know it. I will get her fucked.

M: Aapne kisi ko dekha hai jo usse chode..

J: Mera boss ka ladka hai.. He just joined. He is tall and has a gym body. I am thinking of getting him fuck my wife.

M: That will be good. Usse aapka promotion bhi ho sakta hai. Kutiya se aapne kabhi baat ki hai sir is baare mein?

J: Kai baar. Wo baat ko kaat deti hai. Par sex karte samay kai baar humne role play kia hai. Jaise ki mein uska principal hun aur school mein usse chod raha hun. Ya phir jaise ki wo ek heroine aur mein koi director...

M: Are waah. This is great. Aur kya kya sir.

J: Many Thing yaar. like secretary Boss.. Teacher Student.. even do teen baar to wo ek housewife aur mein ek chor banke uska bang karne ka roleplay bhi kiya hai.

M: Acha.. Usse to kaafi maja karte hain sir aap dono. bang kaise hoga sir wo?

J: Are wo sab ek khel hai na.. Are tumhe maalum hai pichle din humne ek naya role play kiya tha.. Mein tum bana tha...

M: Kyaaa sir? mein tum bana tha matlab.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part c

j: See i was the driver and she was the boss. The driver forcefully sucks her when she is alone as husband is on a trip. She likes being rough and getting pain.

M: I see. So i was also in you fantasy world. Thanks you sir.

J: Are she wants to be rough. Many times we chose people of low class like plumber, construction workers, doodwala etc etc Usse bahut pasad aata hai. Isiliye  bola usse mein handle nahi kar paa raha hun aaj kal.

M: Sir ek baat bolun tho bura tho nahin manooge.

J: Bilkul nahi... I will never say anything to you. you tell

M: Uss kutiya ko ek baar mein sach much ka chodun kya... Aap ki fantasy mein sach kar deta hun na..

Bahut der chup raha phir achanak..
J: Are waah... Tumne tho sach kaha. Why should i look away for a stud? Tum yaahan ho. Theek hai ek baar kya jab chaaho tum usse chod lena. Mein theek karta hun tum dono ka chakkar
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 2 -- Driver's First Move .... part d

Finally they both reached home. While going in MAnesh helped Jiten by catching him on shoulders. When he entered the home he saw her. Rekha had come out to hold Jiten. Manesh said "NO problem madam i will bring him in. Just show me the room." Jiten was not able to walk properly. Rekha was going ahead of him. REkha was wearing a night dress which was slightly transparent. When rekha was moving in the corridor Manesh could see through the dress. He could see that she was not wearing a bra. Her panty line was visible.

His dick sprang up in his pants. He wanted to adjust it immediately but both his hands were busy catching the stumbling Jiten. IT was getting difficult for him to walk. He just wanted to put Jiten down then and there and catch Rekha. But he could not do much. He was not that sort of a guy. He took Jiten to the room and left him on the bed. went out of the house almost running. Went straight to the out house where he lived. He took off all his clothes. went into the bathroom. He had recorded the complete conversation on his mobile. He started listening to it.

By the time he finished listening he had masturbated and had come 2 times. He got too tired and after taking a shower he slept off.

NExt day was back to normal. a Week passed off with nothing new happening. about 10 days later Jiten was again drunk in the car. The same topic came up again.

Somehow Jiten landed on the topic of Rekha again. Same things were said again. Suddenly something happened which made Manesh startled.

Jiten: Are tumko us Kutiya ko chodna tha na {You wanted to fuck that bitch}. tumne yaad nahi dilaya mujhe.

Manesh: Sir wo sab to majaak tha. Kya saab aap bhi.

J: Are i was not joking. The things i tell when i am drunk i forget when i come back to senses.

M: Sir, This doesn't work like that.

Unfortunately they reached home before they could finish the talk.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Chapter 2 - part e.

After reaching home Manesh saw her again. He wanted to bang her then and there. But he controlled. He decided to wait. He decided to ask jiten when he was not drunk. He was waiting for correct time. Three four days passed and he was not getting a chance.

One afternoon on Saturday Rekha was not having school. Manesh was driving with Jiten. It was a hectic day. Jiten already had there very hectic and fruitful meetings. It was already 3.30 and they had not yet had anything to eat. Manesh was feeling hungry. He slowly and humbly asked if sir wanted any food. Jiten after some thought said see in all meetings I had tea and snacks. You do one thing, stop at a hotel. I will wait in the car. U have to send lot of mails. U will work and you have your food.

Agreeing to it they stoped in a hotel. Jiten have some money and asked him to take his time. Since he had lot of mails to be sent he needed time. So he asked Manesh to have a slow and long lunch. Five minutes after Manesh had gone and Jiten working on the laptop he could hear a mobile ring. Jiten realised it was coming from the driver door in front of him. After two full rings when the mobile rang again he took the phone in his hand. The number was of a person called babu. He disconnected the phone and send a msg. "Busy now. Call you later."
Two minutes later he got a reply msg.

Ok. You with that chutiya boss of yours right. His bitch wife just came out to purchase vegetables from Salim. What you said was true. Hey talk to Jiten and setup things. My cock is itching to get her ass. If Jiten refuses or says anything just make him hear your recordings. Today you have to do it.

Jiten got confused. He was also getting angry. He realized this babu is none other than the caretaker cum security of the house just opposite their house. The owners were software professionals working abroad. How can low class filthy people talk about his wife like this. He could not.believe that even Manesh was party to this. He read the msg again. He realised about the recording.
Immediately he took the phone and started searching in it. After a long search he got what he was looking for. Things he had told shocked him more. He had spilled all his dirty life to him. All he had told about Rekha and his Private Life. The most shocking was when he heard this.

"Saali kutiya ko Lund choosna itna majha aataa hai ki saali ke saamne agar koi Lund dikhaye wo jhat se usse choos legi. Are tumhe shayad vishwas na hoga par mujhe bhi Lund choosna acha lagta hai. Mere boss ki choos ke hi maine promotion li. (You know she loves sucking dicks so.much so.that if you show her one she would simply suck it anywhere. You will not believe but I also love sucking. Even my promotion is due to my skills with my boss.)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
chapter 2 - part f

Jiten was not able to think what he should do. His head was eating circles. He was not able to concentrate. He immediately copied all the recording from MAnesh Mobile to his mobile through bluetooth. after deleting the sms from Babu he kept the mobie at the same place he found the mobile.

10 minutes later Manesh came. After confirming Jiten dint want anything he started. Jiten had one more client to meet but he cancelled and asked MAnesh to take him to office. But on the way Rekha called and told that she is going to her home as her mother wanted to see her for something important. She said she wanted to go by the 5pm train so that she would reach by 9.00pm she also told she would return on next day afternoon itself.

Jiten decided that he would drop her to railway and then go hope anyway it was saturday. when they reached home Rekha was dressed to go. After dropping her in railway he came back to home. while coming back he realised Manesh was down seeing Rekha go. He noticed that when Rekha was going out to the station Manesh face dropped with sadness.

After that they reached back home. It was only 5.40 by that time. Rekha had prepared all the food he would require and hence he told Manesh that they need not go anywhere else so he may take the rest off and go and relax.

Alone in the home was more trouble for Jiten. Jiten couldn't understand what he do. He listened to all the recordings again. He was getting more and more perplexed. He finally decided to have some drinks. He called Manesh to bring a bottle of Whisky. But Manesh mobile was switched off. He went to the outhouse. On entering the outhouse he saw Manesh was drinking along with Babu. All of them got frightened and confused. both of them sprang up from the floor hiding the glasses behind their back.

Jiten Dont worry. Sit down. I came to join you guys. i need a drink too.

Manesh Sir this is local Rum. i will get whisky from shop in 30 minutes.

Jiten No no. this is ok. i started drinking with this. Jo kick isse milta hai wo thodi hi Whisky peene se milta hai.

Babu tried to excuse himself away. Jiten refused and asked him to join too. they had only full bottle. Babu deliberately wanted Jiten to go overdose so he made larger and stronger pegs for him. Small pegs for himself and Manesh. Soon dancing, songs and singing started. slowly Jiten got out of control. He was drunk. Three pegs were more than sufficient. Jiten started talking like usual he did after drinking.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
chapter 2 update g

That night lot of things happened. This is the night where the life Of both Jiten and Rekha changed. What happened.????? This will.come to know slowly.

Next day when Jiten woke it was at one thirty. He woke up listening to the sound of his mobile ringing. It was Rekha. She said she was on the way and would reach in another forty five minutes. Jiten woke and got fresh. He himself went to pick her up. After reaching they went to a restaurant. After having food they reached home. Rekha said she wanted to sleep for a while. So they both decided to sleep. About six o clock Rekha woke up to and didn't find Jiten there. When she came out to the living room she heard Manesh had Jiten having an argument. She could not hear what they were talking but she understood it was serious. She went near them. They immediately stopped
Rekha what is the matter. Why you guys fighting??
Jiten nothing simply. I was telling the ruling party is great. He is supporting the opposition. thats all.
Rekha you men and politics. Ok ok continue. I will bring tea for you guys. Manesh you too wait here.

She came in five minutes with two cups of tea. As soon as she had gone both started again. When she was returning she heard Manesh say " agar ab apne pehel nahi ki tho mujhe karna padega. Rekha ko aaj abhi sab maloom hona chahiye. Kal tumne hi kaha tha na. dikhavun kya wo video. (If you don't take the first step I will do it. Rekha should know everything today. Yesterday you only told. Should i show the video.)

Rekha was stunned listening to this. Manesh never even called jiten by name while calling as sir and now he is calling as his servant. That too he was referring her by name. She decided not to ask them. They were drinking tea. Jiten and rekha were sitting on the sofa while Manesh was standing near the tv on the opposite side. No words were spoken but Rekha could sense the tension in the air.

Immediately Manesh showed with his eyes to jiten who put his eyes down. There was a msg in Manesh Mobile. He read and his eyes went wide. After drinking his tea he kept the cup down on table. Then loudly he said. "Sir, this is last chance. You have to tell now."

Rekha looked at Manesh and Jiten. There was no reaction from both of them. Manesh was looking at Jiten with big strong eyes like a man on mission. Jiten was sitting like he was some kind of loser.

"Ok then this was your last chance. Now I will.do what I want. Ok? Do you agree.? " Manesh said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
chapter 2 - part h

Manesh: Theek hai chal mein hi kuch karta hun. Abey saale uth wahan se aur mere paas aa
(Ok since you are not doing anything i will do. Standup and come here.)
Jiten Sir aaj nahi sir. Pls. Mene wada kiya tha wo sahi hai par aaj nahi
Sir not today. I know i promised but still not today

Manesh Bahut ho gaya naatak aaj nahi tho kabhi nahin. Bolon chahiye ki nahin. Agar na bola na kabhi nahi Ok.
Enough of this drama. Tell now YES or No. if No then Never.

Jiten (Thoda soch ke baad) Chahiye par aaj nahi
after a thought Yes i need it

Rekha was not able to think what to do. What was going on here? Servant is calling MAster by his name. MAster is calling servant as Sir. What is this..?

Rekha Somebody pls tell me what is this.? What is going on?

Manesh rised his eyebrows and winked at Jiten. His expression was clear "you tell or i will tell". Seeing that Jiten looked at Rekha who was still bewildered. Jiten without saying anything looked down. Manesh understood he had to take the first step.

Manesh Are kutiya tera pati tumse kahega ki nahi poocho jara!
Hey bitch ask your husband if he will tell or not

Rekha hey mind your words. Tameez se baat kar. Tumhari maalkin hun mein

Manesh Are chup darling. Tera bhaduva pati ko koi farak nahi ko tumko kyon.
Shut up darling. your bloody husband doesn't have problem then why are you shouting.

Rekha looked at Jiten. Her eyes were begging him to say something. But he just looked down. Manesh came and sat in the sofa just opposite to them.

Manesh Hey Madam (sarcastically). Today i will show you what your husband is. Ok. And mind you just look and don't say a word until i say. ........Are oo Hijde idhar aa.. Chal uth wahan se........
Hey you eunuch come here....stand up from there.
Jiten just thought for a minute. He stood from where he was sitting and came near Manesh.

"Now open the zip of my pant. Take my dick out and start playing with it." Manesh said.

Jiten looked back at Rekha who was looking as if she saw a ghost. Her face had turned white. He turned to Manesh. He opened his pant and took out his dick. Manesh was not wearing any underwear. Manesh dick was already semi hard by now. he was playing with it.

Rekha was about to say something. Manesh looked at her with anger. Then he put a finger on his lips and gestured to shut her lips and just keep watching. Jiten sat down on the floor and was giving Manesh a hand job. Manesh gave Jiten a hard slap.
"When did i tell you to sit down?" asked Manesh. Jiten immediately sat up and bend down to play with his dick.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
page 10
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
So hot update .Please continue having the conversational dialogues in English. It will make it hot and spicy for non hindi people.
Like Reply
Pura hai ya adha hi hai. Pehle bata do bhai.
Like Reply
chapter 2 - part i

Rekha was looking at them with her mouth open. She was not able to understand anything. Manesh was looking at her and smiling. Jiten was giving him a hand job. In two minutes Manesh dick got in full stretch. Rekha saw the dick and was even more surprised. This is was the only second dick in the world after jiten she had seen. Her eyes widened looking at the size of the dick. It was about 7.5" which was almost double the size of her husband. Manesh gestured him to stop. Then asked him to sit down. Manesh stood up and again in actions asked Jiten to take off the pants and underwear. Manesh sat back again. Manesh asked jiten to start sucking his dick. Rekha was not getting ito her brain what was going on.

Two mintues after sucking Manesh was about to cum. Manesh asked Jiten to drink it all up. Manesh came almost next moment and Jiten drank the complete cum. Then Jiten was asked to stand up.

Manesh Kyon be maja aaya. Chal ab mein jo bolta hun wo karo. Sabse pehle bathroom jaavo aur wahan jaa ke pehle apne jhaant ke baal shave kar phir apne bibi ki nighty; aur kuch nahin; pehan kar seedha kitchen jaavo aur phir wahan jaa ke do juice banaavo. aur yahan le ke aavo. and dont forget to bring a bottle of Vaseline.

(So you enjoyed it very much isn't it. Now do as i say. First go to bathroom and shave your pubic hair. Then after only wearing your wives nighty go to the kitchen. Make two juices and come here. Also dont forget to bring Vaseline.)

Jiten stood and then turned and looked at REkha and went inside. Rekha also stood and was about to go with him. Manesh shouted and asked her to stop there. Rekha stood there. Manesh took no efforts to close his pants. he was still sitting there motionless. his limp dick was still hanging out of his pants. Manesh asked Rekha to come and sit next to him. Rekha shook her head.

Manesh "See Rekha i dont want to force anything. You will be wondering what is happening. Come here i will tell you". ......when Rekha dint move....."COME HERE" he said loudly and with an authoritative voice. Rekha trembled throughout
her body. She moved and came and stood near Manesh.

Manesh pulled her hand and made her sit of the sofa. Manesh took his mobile out and started showing some video. First showed a date of video which of the date of last night. Then he played a video. in this Jiten was sucking the dick of a man and when camera zoomed at the person it was Babu the housekeeper. Next video played was even more shocking for Rekha. Manesh was fucking Jiten in his ass who was sucking Babu. In between Jiten was asking for more and more. He was asking both of them not to stop.

Manesh then asked Rekha to listen to what Jiten had told. He played back all the things he had said. How jiten was a eunuch and was not able to satisfy REkha. how Jiten had called Rekha as a Bitch. Jiten asking Manesh to make Rekha a whore. how he wanted to see Rekha to be sucked and fucked. How Jiten liked being treated as a slave. How much Rekha liked it rough. What all games Rekha and Jiten used to play in sex. All the things he played back.

The last thing Manesh played was of the last night. When jiten had said this
"I want you to come tomorrow in my home when Rekha is there. I want you to fuck her. First i want you to make me your slave in front of her. I will surely refuse slightly but i will not resist. I may not remember this but you will have to do this. Please do not fail me. I want you to force that Bitch if she doesn't agree."

Rekha just sat there wondering what is all this. how can all this happen. What should she do. Manesh simply sat there allowing her to think.

Manesh So Rekha. Now tell me what i should do?

Rekha see Manesh. He may have said all these things but please don't do anything like this. I don't want to do that. I am not like that.

By this time Jiten had come over there.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Keep going bro
Like Reply
chapter 2 - part j

As soon as jiten came Manesh looked at him and smiled. Jiten was carrying a tray of with two juice glasses. HE was wearing a nightie belonging to Rekha.

Manesh Chal apne jhaant dikhaa. (Now Show your pelvic area )

It was shaved completely.
MAnesh: See how he enjoys it. See he likes being humiliated. His dick is still hard. Come on now rekha you have to make a decision.

REkha How can you do this to me Jiten. Please tell me this is all a game.

Manesh stood up from the chair making Rekha fall down on the floor. he went near Jiten and took the tray and kept it down on the table then looking at Jiten he said -"Now you tell her what you want her to do."

Jiten didn't moved a bit, he just looked at Rekha and said nothing. Seeing that nothing is happening, Manesh slapped Jiten. Then he held his dick and started squeezing it. Jiten started to jump in pain. Then he said -" I will tell"

Jiten: Rekha, i know you love being harassed and humiliated. This is your fantasy too. i know that. Pls do as he is telling please, It will be good for you and me.

REkha was in no mood to relent. Manesh immediately took out a small bottle of liquor from his back pocket. He poured some of them in glass of juice. Some was remaining which he drank from the bottle and asked Jiten to drink the balance. after both finished the drinking, Manesh gave the glass of juice to Rekha. Rekha refused.

Manesh gave a tight slap to rekha and asked her to drink it. Rekha drank it. Then all three sat in the sofa. no one was speaking anything. ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply