Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
11.25%
88 11.25%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.29%
57 7.29%
Society Watchman
21.36%
167 21.36%
Involving new low class people
32.74%
256 32.74%
Some tenant from Society
8.70%
68 8.70%
Office Collegue
8.18%
64 8.18%
Boss
10.49%
82 10.49%
Total 782 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
Pls write about being about wife of an another man,
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please update, about being wife of an another man
Like Reply
Waiting for update shruti ji plz come back
[+] 1 user Likes Rizzi1198's post
Like Reply
update
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Dear Friends any one interested to continue this story further?

Pls comment.
Like Reply
continue
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
Sorry readers for not posting any updates. I know u will all be disappointed. But I was busy with personal life so couldn't write. But now I have some time at my hands. I have started writing again. I will come up with new updates in couple of days.
Thanks and keep supporting.
[+] 3 users Like shruti.sharma4's post
Like Reply
(26-05-2020, 07:00 PM)shruti.sharma4 Wrote: Sorry readers for not posting any updates. I know u will all be disappointed. But I was busy with personal life so couldn't write. But now I have some time at my hands. I have started writing again. I will come up with new updates in couple of days.
Thanks and keep supporting.

Looking forward to it.....
[+] 1 user Likes jtiwary's post
Like Reply
You have taken the story forward very well. So please continue the story. I am excited to watch the new adventures of heroin, especially in village.
[+] 1 user Likes IndiYogi's post
Like Reply
Last update is on page 45....just in case you have forgotten where we left......
[+] 1 user Likes shruti.sharma4's post
Like Reply
Music 
UPDATE:

I met Baban at the location and didn't tell him anything about the tailor incident. After discussing with him we decided to stay at Baban's place in the slums. As it would give me a first hand experience of living in poverty.

Baban was on cloud nine. Just the thought of living with Baban in his small hut as his wife turned me on. With my husband abroad and no job it meant that I was a free bird.

We reached at his 'house' in the slums. Now I was getting a bit used to the foul smell around. We relaxed a bit .

I was still in my fancy saree and blouse.

So Baban asked me try on the stuff we bought for me to look poor.

Baban - Madamji try on this saree and jewellery.

Amruta - First u should stop calling me Madamji. If your parents hear you calling me Madamji we will get exposed.

I said laughing.

Baban also laughed.

Amruta - You should start practicing now.

By the way when is the wedding?

Baban - Madam wedding is after 15 days. But my parents had asked me to come 8 days before the wedding.

Amruta - That means we still have 8 days to prepare. Have u told them anything about me? I mean your wife.

Baban - No madam. I haven't told them much. They themselves didn't talk to me for years. But my little sister must have convinced them.

Amruta - You again called me Madam.

We both laughed.

Baban - And you should not call me by my name in the village. It is not considered polite to call your husband by his name.

Amruta - Yes I know .......
And I giggled.

It was 8 o clock in the night. And we both were feeling hungry. So Baban decided that he will go and bring some food parcel.
And he went away.
Now I was alone in that hut of Baban.

I decided to change into low quality clothes and imitation jewellery which I had bought. And see the reaction of Baban.

The saree was very thin . I changed into the saree and wore the jewellery. I didn't have the new blouse though. I tied my hairs like my maid used to do. I also took the pallu over my head like village women do.

I looked myself in the mirror and I was pleasantly surprised. I was looking a different woman. It made me realise how external appearances can be so deceptive.

Now I was eagerly waiting for Baban as I wanted to see his reaction.

I heard some noise at the door.

"Baban .....Baban......"

Someone was calling out Baban.

I didn't know what to do.

But I decided to reply.

Amruta - Ji kaun hai?(Who is it?)
I said opening the door.

I had covered my face with pallu.

There was a 30+ man . He was surprised looking at me.

"Ji main Baban Ka dost Kaliya ,yahi Pas me rahta hu. " ( I am Babans friend and live nearby).
"Maine apko pahle Dekha nahi pahle" He said with amusement.

"Ji me Baban ki lugai hu aaj hi ayi hu", I said .

( I am Baban's wife......I came today from village)

"Are Namaste bhabhiji ,Baban to chupa rustom nikla ,usne Kabhi bataya nahi. " He said with a smile.

I was thinking what to say but to my relief Baban arrived.

Kaliya - Are Baban Tumne bataya nahi Kabhi babhiji ke bare me?

Baban was confused for a bit. But he understood after looking at me.

He talked with Kallu and got rid of him quickly.

Then he came inside. He was staring at me smiling.

Baban - Wow Madamji ap sach me ekdum alag lag rahi hai. ( Madam you are looking so different )

[Image: 5ed26bbe88413.jpeg]

Amruta - kaun Madam, me to Baban ki lugai hu.....I said winking.(Who is Madam here, I am Babans wife).

As I said I am his lugai, I could see the happiness on his face, so he came close to me and pulled my hands n took me in his embrace saying " kya baat hai, aj meri lugai kuch jyada hi maal lag rahi is kapdo me"

[Image: 5ed26c4946696.jpeg]

I could see the bulge in Babans pant...He was really horny...

I blushed on his comment but before I could answer he put his lips over mine

"Ummmmmm....ummmmm......ahhhhhbb"

I pushed him away pointing towards the door, he hurriedly went to door n locked it. Meanwhile to tease him a bit I turned away from him.

But he was quick enough and pressed me on the wall again locking his lips with mine.

And in no time our tongues were exploring each others mouth.

[Image: 5ed25c6653f48.gif]

"Unmmmmm.....ummmmmmahhhhh.......ummmmm"

Though we have fucked before but this time I was feeling different as now I was playing role of his wife and standing here in cheap clothes just like his real wife would have done, that kink was making my nipples hard.

After kissing for 10 minutes Baban swiftly removed my saree .

My mangalsutra was resting between the cleavage.

[Image: 5ed269be1fe4d.jpeg]

That sight must have made Baban very horny.

He came up like a hungry dog and started to kiss my boobs over my blouse.

Then he  unhooked my blouse....started kissing my boobs over my bra.

I was moaning loudly.....
"Ummmm..... Babannn....ahhhhhhhhh"

" Jitne bar bhi inko chusu mera man nahi bharta....."
( I will never get tired of kissing your boobs)

And then he removed my bra....and took my right boob in his mouth ......

"Ahhhhhh.......ummmmmmm"

I could feel his beard rubbing against my boobs...
He kept eating my boobs. My boobs were wet with his saliva.

Then I looked in Babans eyes and said
Amruta - Baban I am no longer your madam . I am your wife. Treat me like your wife. Fuck me like you would have fucked with your wife. Don't be gentle.

He listened intently and understood.

My words had the desired effect. Baban started to play with my boobs roughly.

"Ahhhhhhhh......ummmmmmmm.......yesss.....chuso"

Then suddenly he pulled down his pant and pushed me down....

And shoved his dick inside my mouth.........
"Sgggggggggjhhh....ghhhhhhhh....aghhbbbhnn'

I was gagging.

He started fucking my mouth. His black dick was hitting my throat.
He held my head using hairs.....kept fucking my mouth.

I kept sucking his cock.

Ahhhhhhh..........Yes!" he groaned. "C'mon ... do it! Suck my cock, bitch! Suck it! Choos, rundi!
Jorse choos! Choos mere lavde ko ... hanh ... uhhh hanh ... uhhh hanh uhhh aise... chus, rundi ... jorse ... harder, slut ... suck harder!"

[Image: 5ed259af476c9.gif]

After fucking my mouth for 10 minutes he stopped ....... then lifted me and threw me on the bed.....

Babans eyes were red.....I was seeing this violent side of Baban for the first time.

Baban came on top of me and in a swift stroke inserted his dick in my pussy....

"Ahhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmmmmm"

Then he started pounding my pussy real hardd.....I could feel his dick in at entrance of my womb..

My hips bucked and bounced under his body. Baban began moving faster and faster, his hips moving up and down, his cock pistoning rapidly in and out of my cunt, slamming and ramming into my pussy.

I gasped, my body jerking and rocking under his thrusts

My breasts were jiggling, with my mangalsutra dancing on my chest.

"Yes yes yes fuck me yes ohhhh yes fuck me harder OHhhhh uhhh Oh yes yes oh god yes yes OHhhh uhhhh yes!"

I crried, my head flipping ecstatically from side to side.

"Take it ... take it whore ... take it!" Baban grunted. "Ohhh yeh ... take it bitch ... take my cock in your cunt Ohhhhh ... uhhh yeh ... c'mon slut ... c'mon ... yeh ... ohhh yeh ... that's it ... mmmm yes ..."

"Ahhhhhhhh....yesssss.......Baban
.......yess......chodo muze....... ahhhhh'

"Take it bitch.....Thap.... Thapa.....thapa..........thapaaaaa.......thapaaa"

[Image: 5ed25de3680b4.gif]

With every stroke of Baban the Old bed was making a creaking sound....

"Krrrrr....kr......thapaaaa....thapa...........krrrr
...kirrr...."

"Ahhhhhhhh........unmmmmm.....,...ahhhhh"

With his powerful fucking I had an intense orgasm.

Then Baban started kissing me passionately.......and increased the pace of his strokes.......

"Thapaaa......thap......thapa........thappp"

He kept fucking my pussy for non stop 15 minutes.

Then he shuddered, came inside my pussy.
I felt the hotness of his cum inside my pussy.

Then he kissed me passionately with his dick still inside my pussy.

I could feel his dick shrinking inside the pussy.

Then he removed the dick then slept beside me.

I slowly recovered from the sexual pleasure and opened my eyes to see that  baban was sleeping and then I look around. The feeling of sleeping beside a low class watchman as his wife in his home gave me a tickle.

Though I had slept with few men earlier including lower class men but behaving as someone's wife staying with him in some slum in complete unlivable condition was giving me sense of adventurous vacation but this was mere the beginning, I had lot to prepare mentally now as for next couple of weeks I have to be his wife not just here but also at his village where lot of people and his relatives will be present.

Though Baban had fucked me multiple times before .....I could feel he is not completely himself.....he used to hold back himself as I was his Madam.

But today I could see that he gave away his inhibitions. He fucked me with authority...... previously with Baban I used to be in command .

But today Baban was in command. He was behaving like a husband.

He was also getting used to not calling me Madam.

I woke up slowly without disturbing him got dressed and did the cleaning of the house as I knew I wont be having the luxury of sleeping naked after sex in my sasural. So I should start behaving in similar manner.

After I compelting the household chores, I came and slept beside my 'husband' peacefully getting ready psychologically for coming adventure at my sasural.

TO BE CONTINUED...........
[+] 11 users Like shruti.sharma4's post
Like Reply
please keep on posting
Like Reply
Khada kar diya
Like Reply
very nice update shruti sharma. please continue like this and give more freqvent updates. thank you
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
Good restart..... expecting more
Like Reply
nice update
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
(31-05-2020, 03:17 PM)pvsraju Wrote: very nice update shruti sharma. please continue like this and give more freqvent updates. thank you

Thanks for the encouragement.....please give suggestions and constructive criticism is always welcome.....?
[+] 2 users Like shruti.sharma4's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the update
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply