Poll: How would you like the story to proceed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Continue with Javed
10.82%
83 10.82%
Continue with Raghu without Javed
7.43%
57 7.43%
Society Watchman
21.38%
164 21.38%
Involving new low class people
32.86%
252 32.86%
Some tenant from Society
8.87%
68 8.87%
Office Collegue
8.21%
63 8.21%
Boss
10.43%
80 10.43%
Total 767 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of Working Wife
Hi guys, I am Amruta 28 years working wife with loving husband and no children, I got married 2 years back. I am fitness freak and maintained myself with fig of 34-26-34 with fair skin, my height is 5’4”. I am working in company where we have to work in 24*7 shifts. I am sharing my experience with cab driver of my company. We have company transport facility so every day I travel with cab, once I had night shift for two months that time only one driver used to pick n drop me his name was Javed, he was around 40 years in age not so good looking with little pot belly but had good beard. I never had any interest in him, we regularly used to talk on normal things while traveling as for this shift I used to be alone in cab. While our talks I told him that I am thinking of joining driving class, as I don’t know how to drive car. So he asked me “If I don’t mind he can teach me how to drive” I said how it is possible as I am having night n you also work at night. He said we are alone while going home (my shift time is 6 pm to 3 am) so that time there is no traffic also so he can teach me that time and will not take any fees. I was bit skeptical about his proposal but later thought that if I am getting free tuition why I should deny it n I finally agreed to his proposal. That time I wasn’t knowing this is going to change my relation with him.
Next day after office hours our class started, on the way as we went to long deserted road we switched the seat, I went to driver seat and he sat next seat in front. I tried to drive but as I was very scared to drive so I did it all wrong n we missed an accident, that makes me more scared of driving so I somehow stopped the car but immediately got down, he comforted me saying that this is normal no need to worry I will learn but as I was scared he dropped me home.
Next day after office he suggested me that there is open ground on our way where we can go and begin the class as on ground we have nothing to fear of accident, as my office is outskirt of city the ground was totally out of city and time being 3.00 am there was no possibility of someone being there for at least 4 hours. We drove there, as the ground was just a big open space there was pitch dark and no sign of anything in sight. As we went there, we switched the seats, now he started instructing me but still I was getting confused a lot, once I presses accelerator instead of brake, somehow I stopped the car but got scared like shit n started crying that I will never be able to learn driving. He put his hand on my back n hold one hand with his hand. I got bit relaxed with his touch, then he suggested that
J: If you don’t mind I have suggestion.
A: What?
J: Let me sit behind you so that in case you have any problem I can control the car
A: How can we sit on same seat?
J: Don’t worry madam, you can trust me I won’t do anything wrong.
A: I trust you but it will be uncomfortable for both of us and what if someone comes n see us.
J: madam no one come to this ground till 10 am in morning so don’t worry and its just matter of few minutes. Once you get confidence you can drive alone I will just instruct you from side seat.
After thinking I agreed, that day I was wearing kurti and leggings. Then he came n sat on seat then asked me to come inside, he spread his legs to give me space to sit. Car seat being not big enough to accompany two people, I had very narrow space to sit, somehow I sat between his legs but his belly was touching my back, it was like he was hugging me from behind but Javed was not doing any undue advances. He started the car n instructed me drive. Our thighs and hands were like one on other, I somehow drove for some time and was happy with my progress. Also I was bit aroused with being so closely sitting with other man than my husband. This continued for two days, I got used to his touches now, he used to put his hands on my waist, shoulders, but I never objected as he was touching me professionally. But it started making wrong effect on me I started getting aroused with his touches as my hubby was recently busy with his work and haven’t fucked me well in last almost 4 months. I was thinking that he will make some advances to fuck me but alas he wasn’t doing anything, he was behaving way too professionally. But here I was getting desperate and frustration start building in me. Next day I decided to get little bolder, so I wore sleeveless salwar suit with duppatta which has deep neck in front and back, it revealed lot of cleavage n back, as it was winter days I used to wear jacket on it so nobody in my office would think otherwise for me. Once the office was done, we moved to the ground and I removed my duppatta and jacket in order to seduce him, I wanted him to take a lead. So went n sat in front of him, within minutes I found his hard cock poking me from behind, I was more than happy so started driving. His beard touch on my bare back was making me mad and his head was on my shoulder so he could see massive valley of my boobs but today he kept his hands away from me n this make me little more frustrated. I moved back to touch my back to his belly n chest then I felt he too was aroused n he put hands on my thighs n brushed his chin with my bare shoulder, I was happy with this movements. He moved hands on my thighs waist even kissed lightly on my back making my pussy wet, but suddenly his phone rang n someone asked him to come immediately. I was pissed off for this, as I thought I will get good nice fuck but all in vain. Next day after office I went for cab but didn’t found Javed, there was different cab today with security guard. So I tried calling him but his phone was off. I was surprised with the events, next day I called him in afternoon.
J: Hello
A: Hello Javed ji where have you been, why didn’t you come yesterday?
J: Sorry madam, actually I was on leave yesterday.
A: What happened? Is everything all right?
J: Yes. But I am requesting for shift change in office.
A: Why? N what about our classes.
J: Better you join driving school, I won’t be able to teach you.
A: But what happened? You only promised me to teach now everything was going good, why the hell you suddenly changing shift? (I was angry more as I wanted his cock n this bastard was teasing me)
J: Madam to be honest, yesterday you wore such sexy clothes, your sexy back was in front of me. This is too difficult for me to control, something bad may happen.
A: Oh nothing will happen, I didn’t say anything to you then why are you worried. I want only you to pick me up from office tomorrow.
J: No madam you don’t know how difficult it is for me to control myself, I don’t want that to happen
(Now this bugger wants me to beg for his cock, I was angry but aroused same time as I like dominant men who make woman beg for fucking)
A: No. You will come to pick me, I want to learn driving from you. So tomorrow don’t give any excuse.
J: Ok madam will try. (He said n disconnected the call)
Next day I was wearing tight jeans and sleeveless shirt and jacket on it, but before boarding cab n removed the jacket n kept in my bag and opened one button and sat in back seat. As we went to ground he got down n ask me to sit, he said he will teach me from another seat.
A: No. let’s continue our regular way, I am not fully confident to control car.
J: No madam, you don’t understand. I am unable to control myself looking at your sexy body, I will do something wrong.
A: then do it, I don’t care.
J: Ok fine.
I sat with him on driver seat, as usual he put hands on my waist, today he can see my cleavage through the open button, and I had my hairs tied in pony so my entire neck was visible. He said today let’s get a step ahead, I said what do you mean? He said will instruct me without talking, I was amazed n asked how? He said when I have to turn left he will put his hand on my left hand and for right he will move hand on my right hand. If he put my right thigh I have to accelerate, if he touches my left thigh I have change gear and when he touch my belly I have to apply brake. I find it too interesting n I was instantly turned on with his suggestion. I immediately agreed, he too was now confident that I am in game now. So he put hands on my waist n then slowly he was moving hands on my bare hands and thighs, we both were enjoying I could feel his erection on my ass. Suddenly he put hand in forward n touch my belly I apply brake n we stopped. I asked him why do you asked me to stop.
J: madam your skin is very soft so I got lost n so touched your belly
A: you naughty. (I said this with seductive smile)
J: I know madam.
A: I can understand javed don’t worry.
J: So should we go home?
A: It’s just 4.00 I think lets practice more for some time and then we can go,
J: Ok madam
He got hint that I am also enjoying. So he pulled me even closer to him n said madam lets drive bit faster. But there is one problem, I asked what? He said how can I ask to horn? I thought a bit n said touch my neck for it, but he said it is uncomfortable for him to move hand so much. Then with naughty smile I asked him to kiss my neck. He was more than happy to listen this, we started again n he put hand on my right thigh to accelerate n pressed it gently. I let small moan, he understood I too want the same, now he kissed me on neck n I horn the car. This encouraged him n he started giving me kiss more times. I too was enjoying this game, he suddenly moved his left hand in my shirt n put on my naked waist n started moving on it. Now both of us were aware that what we were doing but still we were acting like we are driving. He cock was poking my ass from behind, his beard on my bare neck making me ticklish, in some time he said lets add more concentration to your drive, I said what plan you have? He said he will do anything to me but I must concentrate on driving without reacting. I found this very interesting so I readily agreed. So he was like ready for this so he immediately pulled me on him n asked me to drive. I started driving n he pinched my waist n kissed my neck, I moaned a little, he immediately responded that concentrate on driving, which I obeyed. Seeing positive response from me he became bolder n licked my neck n was playing with my soft belly. Now things were getting out of control from me n was getting bolder n bolder, he got hold of my bra covered boobs n started pressing them, this was too much for me I stopped the car he got bit scared but without saying him something I let out a moan. This was green signal for him n he continued his job, I put my hands on his hands n helped him to press my boobs harder. But he stopped all activities, I was frustrated n asked.
A: What happened please continue.
J: But madam. I can’t do it with you, as I don’t do this to anyone else then my wife and girlfriend.
A: then think me as your gf.
J: No I can’t
A: Why not?
J: Because my gf always behave as my command n doesn’t say no to me.
A: ok. I will also do the same.
J: I call them by their name, I use slang language.
(I was so desperate to get fucked that without knowing I was agreeing to his terms)
A: ok then don’t call me madam, call me Amruta.
J: Listen madam. I know what you want n I will give it that to you but I have my conditions.
A: I am fine with it.
J: First listen. I will call you by name, I will use filthy language, I can abuse you, you can’t say no to anything. You will behave as I order you.
A: ok I am ready, you can do whatever you want but please continue.
J: ok. Then listen amruta, get up n remove you shirt completely and keep it in back seat and stand out of car.
I immediately got out n open back door opened my shirt completely and kept it on back seat. He too came out of car n stood ahead of me, I was waiting for his next move.
J: wow you have such a sexy fig bitch, now open my shirt while kissing my body.
I immediately got near him, kissed on his lips n started removing his shirt button, his body had lot of hairs I kissed his chest n removed all his button while kissing chest, fat belly.
J: I never imagined you are such a good whore amruta, I thought you are good decent lady.
A: I am decent lady, just doing this for you.
J: Shut up you slut n keep doing what I told you. Now go to front of car n bend on the bonnet with your hands spread on bonnet.
I went to car laid my upper body on bonnet with hands upside, my entire back was just covered by thin bra strip. I decent working lady was lying half naked on bonnet and taking order from a 40+ year’s driver of her cab, this thought was making my pussy wet like anything. My panty was soaked with the juices, he came behind me n slapped hard on my ass.
J: what a ass you have amruta. You know I wanted to fuck that tight ass from the day I saw you, whenever I used to see you with tight jeans I wanted to slap that ass hard.
He kept slapping my ass while saying this to me, then he bent down licking my whole back. He was pressing my ass n side of waist, he removed hook of my bra n pulled me up n threw the bra on front glass of car, now I was topless with my short mangalsutra around my neck. As soon as he turned me I locked my lips with his n moved my legs around his legs, we kissed for 10 min like that n he pushed me down. I sat on my knees n opened his pant to my shock his cock was surrounded with thick hairy bush smelling with piss but most shocking was his cut cock was almost 9” in length n 4” thick which makde me crazy like hell. I suddenly took that in my mouth n started sucking it, though his size was choking me but I was beyond my control due to lust. I kept sucking his dirty prick, he pulled me up n removed my jeans n panty threw everything on front glass, picked me up n put on the bonnet, I spread my legs to welcome his cock, he too pushed his dick in me. It was hurting me as I never took this big in my life I cried
A: please pull it back its hurtinggggggggg
J: shut up you whore, you deserve to be fucked like this in open air.
He kept pushing inside, I had tears in my eyes. But without caring he started pumping me holding my boobs, within sometime my pain subdued n I started enjoying
A: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuccccccccckkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hardddddddddd
J: yes you bitch shout like that aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He fucked me for while like that n again turned me around, cold bonnet was touching my hot boobs and he pushed again from behind n kept stroking like no tomorrow. I was moaning with pleasure, he took my both hands n locked them with his one hand on my back, now my body n face was on bonnet n he was ramming me from behind like riding a horse. I came atleast 4 time in a while, he kept fucking me for 20 min in that position n was about to cum he asked me to be on my knees n came on my boobs, he asked me to spread cum on my boob n don’t clean it. I obeyed him then he pulled me up n we kissed like lovers. It was almost 4.30 am, we got dressed up n he dropped me at home. I was so satisfied that I slept peacefully after many days.
 TO be continued……
[+] 11 users Like IndiYogi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I went to cab n got into back seat, the driver wished me hello I gave him tens smile. Once we got out office campus, he asked me “Madam should we go to ground?” with this question shiver went through my body n I recalled entire previous episode. I was in dilemma whether to go or not so kept mum but the driver again asked me and suddenly came out of my mouth “yes”. We reached ground, as usual it was pitch dark quite away from main road with nothing really insight. I got down to get into the driving seat with Javed, my heartbeat rose. I got in front of him in seat n we started driving, today I was bit tense but the driver was behaving very professionally. He was not even trying to touch me but somehow my mind was on last episode with him. He was instructing me verbally only without touching and here my body was having waiting for his touch, after some time I pushed my ass little back to touch him. He might have understood about my intensions but still was behaving very professionally. I was trying to suppress my urges but my body wasn’t responding as per my wish and I moved back n sat directly on his cock, still there was no response from him. I got totally uncontrolled n took his hand and placed it on my boobs, he immediately withdrew it n asked me to stop. I stopped the car n literally pushed me out from seat n he too came out of car.
Javed: Madam what are you doing?
Amruta: Why are you behaving this like this, as if you don’t know anything?
Javed: Madam yesterday only you asked me to forget everything what happened between us and now you are behaving like this.
Amruta: Yes but now I feel horny by your touch so.
Javed: Madam Listen carefully, I am not your toy that you will use as per your wish.
Amruta: I am sorry I didn’t mean that.
This was unbelievable that a young sexy married woman was saying sorry to a middle aged ugly fat guy in middle of night at some isolated space. In my wildest dreams I never imagined something like this will ever could happen to me. There are many people including some handsome guys of my office try to hit on me but I never entertained them but here I was getting desperate for this ugly fat bugger.
I tried to get close to him but suddenly went to back of car n lit his cigarette, I followed him n stood in front of him.
Javed: Madam you rich people have this problem they always think they use poor people like us as per their wish and we have no feelings
Amruta: I am really sorry Javed I never meant that. Please try to understand I am married woman, I was tens that if someone knows then it will ruin my life.
Javed: That’s what I am telling you, go get fucked by your husband don’t come to me.
Amruta: I am really sorry Javed. Please do whatever you want I won’t say anything to you.
I didn’t believe that I actually said this to him with little bit tears in my eyes.
Javed: No not possible and also there won’t be any driving classes from tomorrow, I don’t want to come with you.
Amruta: Javed please don’t so this to me, I am really sorry. I will not say anything but please fulfill my desires.
Javed: So tomorrow again you will msg me n do time pass.
Amruta: No, no I will not say anything trust me.
Saying this I try to hug him but he stopped me again, I looked in eyes with lust he just smiled while letting out smoke from his mouth.
Javed: Madam you really want to do this? Are you fully sure?
Amruta: yes I am very sure
Javed: Ok but listen I have my conditions, if you agree to them may be we can do.
I was hell happy listening to this n hugged him tightly, but he pushed me aside
Javed: Madam listen to me first, I will tell you conditions you think to it and then tell me if you are ok.
1.      First I assure you that I won’t create any problem in your life.
2.      I will behave professionally in front of other people here and whenever we two are there I will call you by your name and you will call me Javed ji
3.      You have to obey all my commands and you can’t say no to anything.
4.      I will abuse you, torture you or do whatever I want you are my property.
5.      Most important is I will fuck you as per my wish and not yours.
Now go inside the car in your seat and think on this. If you agree to all of this then come out of the car by removing your top and lose your hairs, when I complete smoking this cigarette not before that.
Saying this he lit another cigarette and turned around with his back towards car. I got into car n started thinking, I was in huge dilemma what to do. I was scared if I agree to his demands he may misuse the same and ruin my life and if I don’t my pussy will remain unsatisfied. My heartbeat was at peak and mind went blank.

What will Amruta do???????????????????
Wait for another update.

Update 2
Lust has completely taken over my mind and then I finally decided to get the cock in my cunt. That time my mind was not in place and beyond thinking about the consequences. I removed my top, also loosen my hairs, slowly stepped out the car and stood in front of him in that condition. He was happy to see me like that n gave me wicked smile.
Javed: So Amruta is ready to be my slut?
Amruta: yes javed ji
Javed: Oh my god you are quick learner my little slut, but I won’t proceed until I feel you are completely ready.
Amruta: Please Javed ji do whatever you want but satisfy me.
Javed: Ok my little slut, first come here and lit my cigarette.
Saying this he pull one more cigarette and handed over the lighter to me, I obediently took the lighter n lit the cigg. He pushed all the smoke on my face, if somebody else would have done this I would have slapped him there itself but here I just closed my eyes n smelled the smoke, slut inside me has woken up now. He then asked me to remove his shirt, I started doing the same but lost control on myself n started kissing his hairy chest n licked his nipple, he left out the moan with it.
Javed: Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Amruta you are bitch in heat slut. Keep doing it.
I removed his shirt completely n put it on bonnet n started kissing n licking his chest madly. He also turned on with this n pulled my face locked lips with me. I was waiting for this I hugged him tight n responded immediately for his kiss. We kept sucking each other’s lips I extended my tongue in his mouth n licked his tongue n mouth I got the taste of smoke, which I hate a lot but itch in my pussy was not going to let me stop doing that. He threw away his cigg and took me in embrace, his hands started moving on my bra covered back and went to my ass in jeans. While kissing he started to mauling it, my moans were getting suppressed in the kiss, he slapped my ass playfully. While his one hand was playing with my ass his other hand came to my belly where there is bit of fat, he played with the fat and pinched it sometime and moved further to boobs n pressed it hard. His attention changed from my lips n he started going down by kissing my neck, as soon as his mouth came on my cleavage my hands moved back n removed hooks of my bra, after removing the hooks my hands went to back of his head. He was busy kissing n licking my boobs, loose bra was hanging on it, he took the bra n threw it aside we were beyond caring where it is landing. He sucked my boobs alternately some time n took my erect nipples in teeth n I let out moan
Amruta: aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Javed ji it feels so good please don’t stop.
His licking and sucking of my boobs was adding on heat in my body. He pushed me on the bonnet n keep going down by licking my under boos, my sexy belly n as he put his tongue in my navel my cunt juices were start flowing like river. He hands were working on my boobs n his navel was playing with my navel. He then got up n again pulled me towards him I hugged him like lover, put my lips on his lips. We were kissing like lovers for long time, then I moved my mouth from his lips n licked his chest fat belly n my hand moved to his pant n opened it and there was my tool waiting for me. Pungent smell of his cock turned me on n I licked his entire shaft from bottom to top, put my tongue in his pee opening. He gone mad with it n bent down to press my boobs I lift little to give him access to my boobs.
Javed: Amruta you are a great whore aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I smiled to him n continued the blowjob, doing my tongue magic.
Javed: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh Amruta darling keep sucking you are the best high class slut I have seen. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
He then pulled me up n hurriedly removed my jeans n panty in one carried me in his arms n opened the back door of car. He put me there such as my upper body was on seat n legs outside of door, he came in my legs
Amruta: Javed ji please put that your strong cock in me n make me your slut foreverrrrrrrrrr
I wondered how this came out of my mouth but I was beyond thinking I just wanted his cock in me. He suddenly pushed his cock n there itself I had my orgasm.
Amruta: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh javed jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Soon Javed started to slowly plough his cock in and out of my pussy, he really started to go to down on my tits and nipples, chewing, biting, pinching, and grabbing a tit in each hand and whacking them together making a slapping noise. After a couple of minutes my huffing and puffing turned into moans of pleasure and lust. Javed took this as a signal to pick up the pace and he started to thrust harder and deeper until a minute later his big cock was bumping against my cervix, his balls slapping against my ass. Now in full control Javed raised his head and moved his hands from my tits and said “Raise both your arms above your head…I want to see those great big fucking tits flop around while I fuck the shit out of your juicy tight cunt…” I raised my arms above her head as Javed proceeded to hammer into my now dripping wet cunt at a furious pace. My moans were increasing in volume and intensity as his cock relentlessly ploughed into me, rubbing my G spot with every stroke. I cried out “My god! What the fuck are you doing to me” just before my body arched, froze rigid and started to shake uncontrollably as my mouth opened wide and one long word escaped my lips “Ffffuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk” and I was hit by another orgasm. I never has two orgasms in one fuck. I pulled him on me n kissed his lips
Amruta: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks Javed ji this is so gooooooood
Javed: you have sexy body amruta darling, now come on get up n be good bitch n get on all fours.
I like a trained bitch immediately turn myself n offered my cunt from behind to my new lover. He slapped my ass few time n hold my waist slowly inserted his cok in my cunt from behind
Amruta: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh javed ji your cock is awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Javed: Slut this is start of your journey with my cock you have to go long.
Saying this his pumping slowly increased I moaning like a mad woman n he kept fucking me. He bent a little n kissed my back n put his both hands on boobs n kept fucking vigorously. He kept fucking me in same position n again got up n pulled my hairs
Amruta: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He was fucking like there is no tomorrow, suddenly his tempo increased n he left my hairs, pulled out cock n came on my ass n back. I collapsed on the seat in that position n then got up to see him he was standing out with my bra in his hands and cleaning his cock with my bra. I got to him n myself cleaned his cock with my bra.
Javed: That’s like obedient bitch. Good whore you are doing good.
I hugged him n kissed his lips.
Amruta: Javed ji you are really a man, this was one of the best fuck I had till now.
Javed: Slut don’t worry I will make sure your cunt will have more fun here onwards.
We then got dressed n he dropped me at my home.

[+] 5 users Like IndiYogi's post
Like Reply
nice.....
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
(02-12-2018, 06:56 AM)krish Wrote: nice.....

yes nice. pls continue
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
update please
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
nice start, continue the edventures. thankyou.
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
nice one please continue....
Like Reply
Nice story sir please update
Like Reply
Dear IndiYogi

Sex-escapades of Sexy Working Wife = Adventures of Working Wife

continue the story.

22 pages in xossip.

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1544729&page=22
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Next two days we had pretty much the same schedule. On Thursday morning when I was managing my morning chores my phone rang I saw it so it was my husband’s call, I received it.
Husband: Hello darling what are doing?
Amruta: Hi baby just finishing my morning chores.
H: Darling listen I called you to inform that we are soon getting a big order.
A: Oh wow baby that’s really great.
To be honest I was little happy thinking that if business goes well may be he will give me more time. I thought we will have some nice time this weekend.
H: Ya. I am going to take that order so I will be travelling out of city tonight and shall come to home on Saturday evening so that we can have nice weekend.
A: Oh great I am so happy. Finally we will be spending some quality time together after so long time. Darling please come soon.
H: yes dear just a day time n then all yours. I need to go now. Bye love you.
A: Love you too.
I completed my chores, went to sleep for some time as I have to leave for office by evening. I was getting ready for office I thought to wear something interesting as I was not worried about the return timing. I wore black push up bra and same color panty, then I put tight black leggings and red tight deep neck kurti. Just I couldn’t reveal my cleavage in office to put black duppatta to cover my front and kept my hairs loose with clip in top to cover my back, put light make up n light pink lipstick, after getting ready I saw myself in mirror n smiled looking at myself, thinking my deep kurti is going to arouse someone a lot. I went to office and started working, my mind was constantly thinking about the driving classes, what will happen today. It’s been 2 weeks I started learning and now I was quite comfortable behind the wheels and moreover comfortable with Javed’s cock. It was getting more and more out of hand as I was able to control myself in front of him, he was getting more abusive n I was getting more dominated. Yesterday he asked me lick his fat belly n I obeyed him, infact his hairy n sweaty body was making me more aroused as I never had such experience, my hubby has habit of shower before we have sex.
I was lost in these thoughts n suddenly I had tap pat my shoulder, I looked up it was my colleague Priya standing behind me.
Priya: what happened Amruta? What are you thinking? I was calling you.
Amruta: Oh dear I am sorry just some personal stuff.
P: Is everything alright?
A: Ya ya no problem.
P: There is some problem with server, manager said that it will be resolved in morning only so they have arranged our transport and asked us to go home.
A: oh that’s good, alteast we can good sleep at night after long time.
I saw timing it was 12.30 am, my mind was happy stating that I have more than 4 hours to spend with my Javed, I got excited by it. Before leaving I went to washroom made my hairs, applied little make n put little dark lipstick and left to cab. My mind was racing while I entered the cab, as usual he was behaving very professionally in company. As soon as we left the company premises and came on road, he gave me wicked smile
Javed: So madam we have more time today, you want to take me to ground or should I drop you at home.
Amruta: Javed ji nobody is at home today so problem, we can practice more.
And give him seductive smile, I saw his face in mirror he got excited and we went to the ground. But to add disappointment there were couple of cars n few cheap people were drinking there, he immediately took car out of ground n said
J: Slut I think we cannot use this ground now, as we come here late nobody is there.
A: Javed ji now what to do? I want to stay.
I said in seductive tone like a slut. He then thought for a while.
J: We have one option, but I am not sure whether you will like it or not?
A: just tell me.
J: if we go few more KM outskirts there is one lodge we can stay there but in that case we might get late to your home.
A: No javed ji, lodge is too cheap place. Can we go to some hotel?
J: I don’t have problem in hotel but it will be problem as no hotel give room without id and then you might be revealing your identity.
A: ya that’s also true. So what can we do?
J: As you said nobody is at your home we can go there.
A: No no that’s not possible out security people will come to know and it will spoil my reputation as they will what are you doing in my house for long time at night? Can we go to your place?
J: Amruta one on my friend stay with me so again problem for you.
A: Oh god we got more time n this problem.
J: Darling lets go to lodge, its outskirt on city where no one knows you also we don’t have to give id so no problem.
I thought for a while n understood that’s the only option.
A: But is it safe? I heard there are raids on lodges.
J: Its totally safe I went there earlier as well so don’t worry. Trust me.
A: ok will go there.
He was happy n so was I, he drove for almost 30 min, being late night there was any traffic. We had come out of city and after sometime he turned on small road from highway. After half km I saw lodge, it was too cheap kind of lodge and there was only small pan shop besides this shady lodge. I was sure this is used only for shady business, we stopped car sideways to road n my heart was beating like hell. First time in my life I was going to enter such a cheap place with cheap driver.

To be Continued……

Javed: Amruta are you sure that you have no problem? Once we are out of car you remember my terms.
I curiously looked the lodge once again, it was old kind of building not completely shady with not much lights around. Some old two wheelers and one rusty auto standing there, in corner there was old rusty board with small bulb on it with the name “Relax Lodge”, then I saw one couple coming out of the main door, both were young the girl was dusky with obsence clothes worn by her n then he handed over money to her n left on his bike. The girl went to that auto and they both went off. Oh my god this area is used by cheap prostitutes as well? Thought came in my mind. My thoughts were broken with javed’s voice
J: Amruta what are you thinking, don’t delay now we don’t have all the time.
A: ok Javed ji I am ok with this for today.
J: Then listen slut you have to obey each and everything of me, you know that.
He went to his role of dominator n I stupidly obeying the same.
J: Now listen you are not any working woman, you have to behave as my keep. So remove your duppatta now.
A: Why? We will do it inside.
J: Randi jyada dimag na laga warna tereko tere ghar chhod deta hu. Already late hua hai bahut. (Slut don’t question me else I will drop you home now. It’s already late.)
A: Ok sorry.
I said this n removed my duppatta completely.
J: That like good slut. Now apply dark red lipstick and cover you face with duppatta and keep your neck n boobs open.
I obeyed him. I adjusted my duppatta such that my face was covered with eyes open and entire neck was open, it was showing good amount of cleavage. The idea of exposing to some cheap crowd at place was turning me on. I saw javed has went out, I also came out immediately. I saw the timing it was 1.30 am. We started walking towards the entrance, with every step my heart beats were increasing. As we reached the entrance I saw there was a small counter like arrangement basically big table and behind that a guy was standing. He seemed to be around 35 yrs old with good physic but dark as hell, as I enter I saw his eyes were fixed on my cleavage, my mangalsutra being short it was visible to him in open neck. I was having mixed emotions of shyness and arousal, I lowered my eyes n looked towards javed, it seems he was enjoying this.
Counter Guy: Javed bhai bahut dino baad aaye. (Javed you came after long time)
J: Ha bhai aj kal busy ho gaya hu. (ya got little busy)
CG: Aur ye maal kaha mila tumko? Pehle kabhi dekha nahi? (Where did you get this chick, never seen her before?)
J: Are ye apni personal setting hai randi nahi. (This is my personal setting not whore)
CG: Jabardast maal pataya bhai tune. (You got hot chick this time)
J: Ha chal jaldi room de timepass mat kar. (Give me room keys don’t waste time)
He gave the keys to Javed
CG: Bhai second floor 203 number
We started walking towards stairs there wasn’t proper lighting so I was walking carefully. Suddenly Javed grabbed my ass n said
A: Randi chal jaldi yahi raat gujarni hai kya? (Slut walk fast, you wanna spend night in stairs or what?)
I paced up my walk n looking at stairs, people have spited there a lot of pan and tobacco. The walls were colored red with their stains, I saw few condoms dropped here n there in stairs. Finally we reached to our room, I was pretty excited n hugged him as soon as we entered the room.
J: Sali Amruta tuze dekh k lagta nahi k teri chut me itni aag lag rehti hai. (Amruta you doesn’t look like so much horny woman)
A: aapne meri aag bhadka di hai javed ji, jaldi se ise buza do. (You had made my so much horny now quench my thirst fast)
But it seems that he was in no hurry, he pushed me aside n said
J: Don’t worry today we have ample of time n I shall make sure of fucking the hell out of you. But we are in no hurry, I don’t wanna rush today as we have good place and time so let’s relax.
A: ya that’s true we will have some quality time in “Relax Lodge”.

I winked saying this, he too smiled back siting on the bed. I went near him n put my hands around him, he pulled me in embrace we went kissing like long lost lovers.
He removed my duppatta completely while kissing my lips n his mouth then slid to my neck the sensitive area, this was enough for my pussy to start leaking. My one hand went to his shirt n started opening the buttons, while his hands were busy with my boobs he was softly handling them.
This experience was new for me as till date we never had time and space to enjoy the luxury of the foreplay.
 He pushed his one hand inside of my kurti n was caressing my belly, I was feeling ticklish. He came back to my lips n I pushed my tongue in his s mouth our tongues played for some time.
 Heat was building inside me, as his another hand went to my as on my leggings he started kneading them like manic.
J: Amruta you have very sexy ass.
A: It’s your dear javed ji, now please take me.
J: Are itni kya jaldi hai Sali ruk to aj jam k maje luga tere aur batauga k Javed ki randi itna aasan nahi hai. (Why so much hurry slut today I am going to use full n let u know that being my slut isn’t easy)
 He then pushed me aside n called someone, I later realized he called up the counter guy.
J: Bhai Javed bol raha hu mere room me mast beer bhej aur gold flake ka packet. (This is javed, send chilled beer n pack of cigarette to my room)
Then he turned to me n said
J: Randi paise layi hai na? Wo waiter ko dede jab wo aayega tab tak mai mut k aata hu. (Slut have you bought the money? Give it to waiter when he will come till then I will be back from bathroom)
I went to my purse pulled the money n lifted my duppatta to cover myself then I heard his rough voice.
J: A randi tuze bola kya mai pehene k liye? (Hey slut did I asked you to wear that?)
A: Lekin javed ji uske samne kaise jau waise mai? (But how can I go in front of him like this)
J: Sali jyada jaban na chala jitna bola hai utna kar. Tu meri randi hai mai jo bolu wo karegi agar bahut sharam aa rahi to yaha se jake apne pati se chudwa aur dubara mere pass nahi aana. (Slut you are talking too much, you are my slut just do as I say. If you are feeling so shy go get fucked by your husband n don’t ever come to me)
I felt like crying, I have never been insulted like this before by anyone. In normal circumstances I would never had tolerated this but here I don’t know why, I was getting dominated by just a cab driver. I felt like shouting on him but my body was betraying my mind. I slowly put down my duppatta back on table near my purse n stood there like dumb statue while I saw him entering and locking the bathroom.

Suddenly I heard knock on the door, I wasn’t expecting the waiter to come so early. I feeling so shy to open the door so I didn’t moved inch he knocked the door few times. Javed shouted from batroom
J: Abe behri ho gayi kya Sali, darwaza khol aur saman leke bhej usko wapis. (Hey bitch have you gone deaf, go n open the door)
I went to door with heavy heart I opened it, I saw a waiter standing at door smile lecherously to me
Waiter: Madam wo aapka saman jo aapne mangaya tha. (Madam this is stuff you ordered)
I just opened the door, let him inside n closed it as I didn’t wanted anybody else to see me like this.
The waiter came n put the stuff on table n was looking at my boobs, then I realized javed’s fondling had my kurti go down n massive cleavage was exposed to this low class bugger. I said angrily to him
Amruta: Rakh diya na ab niklo yaha se. (You have kept it now get lost)
Waiter: madam paise to do.
Then I realized so took purse n handed over the money to him, he brushed my hands while doing so, I immediately pulled my hands back, still he was looking at me.
A: Mila na paisa ab jao (You got money now leave)
W: Madam waise aapko dekha nahi yaha kabhi pehle, aap dusre lodge me kaam karti ho kya? (madam haven’t seen you before here, are you working in some other lodge?)
I was pissed off by his question n replied angrily
A: Mai waisi aurat nahi hu, achi ghar ki shadidhuda aurat hu. (I am not that kind of woman, I am married form good family)
W: to yaha iske sath kya kar rahi ho? Ye to sala humesha yaha aata hai randiya chodne. (What are doing here then? This bugger always come here to fuck whores)
A: Tumse uska koi matlab nahi hai, tum niklo yaha se wo aajayege bahar abhi. (That’s none of your business, you leave now he will come out)
He then went to door, as I was going to close it he came closer n said
W: waise madam is lodge me aane wali aap sabse sexy maal ho, Javed bhai ki to aj aish hai. (Btw madam you are the sexiest bitch came to this lodge till now. Javed is going to have great time.)
I surprisingly smiled to his comment n closed the door, went back to bed n sat down. Javed came out of bathroom in just in his undies, I was surprised n aroused to see him like that.
J: aagaya kya apan maal janeman. (Darling have our order come?)
I nodded my head in yes n said
A: javed ji aap aise muze kisi k samne jane mat bolo, wo waiter bahut gandi tarike se dekh raha tha n bol raha tha. (javed please don’t ask me to do this again, the waiter was looking n talking dirty with me)
J: Sali jyada ud mat, ab tu muze batayegi k kya karna hai? Jyada nakhre kiye to bahar sabake samne nangi bhej duga tuze. (Slut you don’t order me, if you do tantrums I will pared you naked in front of all people)
I was insulted again n tears came to my eyes. I think he saw that
J: Sun amruta I have told you already about my conditions and you agreed so I am doing this to you. I never behave badly with you any other places and respected your life but when it comes to fucking I fuck only on my terms. It was you who asked me to fuck I never approached you.
I was just listening to him with my head down n tears in my eyes.
J: yaar please don’t spoil my mood now by doing all this non sense things, else we will leave from here.
Saying this he just woke up n started packing the things, as I was aroused I immediately hold his hands n said
A: I am sorry Javed ji, I didn’t do it intentionally, but I have never done this before so I feel problem.
J: Don’t do this emotional drama. You want to get fucked so be shameless while fucking, that’s the only way I enjoy the fuck. We are anyways far away from your life you have no problem even you get fucked here by entire men in lodge. No one will ever know.
A: I am so sorry I wont repeat this again, trust me.
I said this while sobbing.
J: Amruta listen this is last time I am saying this to you. If you want to continue it will be on my terms else we will leave n I will never bother you. I have many cunts to fuck even from the company you work, don’t think you are something great n I will never get another memsab’s cunt to fuck. But trust me you will never get a man like me to fucks and also respect your life.
I kept sobbing while I was listening to his talks, but he was true he never troubled me or tried to blackmail me. But one thing was surprising when he said that he had sex with other women of my company, this made me jealous. So I decided to shed out shame n fuck him, I wanted to hear from him that I am the best woman he has ever fucked.
Sense of jealousy can take a woman to anywhere, I was humiliated listening that other women in my company are better than me. I was angry, so I woke up n wiped my tears went to him n said
A: javed ji I am sorry for my behavior, I wont repeat it ever. You can use me as much as you want.
J: I am not in mood now because I don’t trust you. Once your cunt itch is gone, you will do this drama again.
A: No I will not do this ever. Please trust me. I will do anything and everything you says.
J: Will you expose your body to other like waiter again?
A: yes I will surly.
J: will you fuck someone if I ask?
This was tricky as I wasn’t sure whether he is really gonna ask me do the same so I was thinking
J: See this is you, selfish bitch. Priya from your company is much better whore of mine. She will get fucked by even a dog if ask her.
I looked at him surprisingly, he was smiling. I knew Priya, she used to behave like a slut but never thought she has been fucking like a whore to this watchman. Again jealously took over me n I said
A: Yes I will fuck anyone you say.
J: No you wont. You just say.
A: NO, I will fuck anyone you say, trust me last time.
I never knew I was getting into a trap laid by him, but my burning cunt has taken over my brain so I was behaving like a shameless slut.
J: You have to prove it then?
A: now you want to fuck me now with someone else/
J: not fuck darling but lets see, if you really going to obey my commands.

To be continued…..
[+] 3 users Like IndiYogi's post
Like Reply
Amruta: Ok tell me anything and I will do it for you.
Javed: Amruta this is final chance and if you don’t obey my commands I forget about everything and you will never see me again.
A: don’t worry about that, this will not happen.
I was literally convincing the cab driver like a lover would do.
J: Ok then, bring me the beer bottle.
I obediently went to the table n bought the bottle handed over to him, he was smiling at me. He opened the bottle with his teeth. I was impressed with that n gave him seductive smile. He pushed his hands in front n asked me to drink.
I was little hesitant but looking his expression changed I pulled bottle from him n drank 30% of it in one go.
He licked his lips looking at me, I was breathing heavy due to the alcohol.
J: Good, you are trying to improve. Now pull the cigg n lit it.
I went to table put down the bottle there, pulled out the cigg from pack n lit it and kept in front of him.
J: I don’t want to smoke, now you will smoke.
These was tense moment as I have never smoked in my life, but I was having no option. So put it in my mouth n try to puff it, as I took little smoke inside I coughed heavily.
He immediately came closer to me n rubbed my back.
J: You never smoked before?
I nodded in negative.
J: No problem, my sluts must smoke. I love memsaab smoking, it’s just fucking hot to see cigg in those sexy lips.

I nodded n again tried to take a puff, but the same thing repeated. As half of cigg was over I was bit comfortable and at the end I successfully took one puff.
He pulled me closer n kissed my lips as reward for learning to smoke.
I too was happy n kissed him back. We kissed for while then he pushed me away.
J: you are fast learning slut, priya took some time to get habituated.
I was happy that in small time I made him say that I am better than that filthy bitch.
I think he came to know that my comparison with Priya was making me insecure, he seems to make full use of it.

J: Now do one thing keep that cigg in one hand and take the bottle in other hand. Take one sip and one puff, do it alternately.
The alcohol started making effect on me, as I rarely drink with my hubby I am not much used to it. I went to table n took the bottle in my hand, again like mad woman I drank another 20% bottle in one go. Now I was little high as I have finished half the bottle and also for first time I was smoking.
J: Amruta Sali jaldi kar, time nahi humare pass jyada. (Amruta make it fast we don’t have much time)
I slowly finished the beer and cigg. I was tipsy now, quite high due to the alcohol and smoke.
I saw he was really enjoying my state, but I was in little sense that time n spoke up
Amruta: Is this only you wanted? Look at me now I did as you say, now please come n fuck me.
J: You are in too hurry my bitch, the game has just began. I have been very gentle with you till now but that time is over for you.
A: I don’t care javed just come here n fuck me.
Saying this I tried to get close to him, but he went away teasing me.
J: first of all bitch remember your fucking place, this is not your office or home. You need to call me Javed ji, don’t ever try to forget the rules.
A: Sorry Javed ji, but please fuck me.
J: I told you bitch, I fuck only on my terms.
A: But I did what you asked me to do, now what?
J: I don’t feel like fucking you slut, I too need to get some beer.
I then looked around but he had ordered only one which I drank so there was no other beer. I asked him to get another from waiter. He asked me to call, I was high by now but didn’t had option so was looking at phone then he directed me to the old rusty intercom near the bed.
I somehow picked it up n he dialed, it was received by counter guy
CG: Hello kya chahiye? (Hello what do you want?)
A: Yaha pe ek beer bhej do. (Send beer here)
CG: Randi room no bata, muze kya pata tu kaha chut marwa rahi? (Whore tell me room number, how do I know where are you getting fucked?)
A: Sale mai randi nahi hu, yaha room no 203 me bhej. (Bastard I am not whore, send it to room no 203)
I disconnected the call. I wasn’t aware what the hell I was saying.
Javed hold my waist n kissed me deeply while squeezing my ass n boobs with both of his hands. I kissed him back with my tongue inserted in his mouth, the alcohol has made its effect I was burning with heat inside.
I catched his groin on towel n tried to remove it but he pushed me away n said
J: Listen slut I am going inside the bathroom and this time I want you to tease the waiter little bit. If you make this happen, I will fuck you.
A: Javed ji your slut will make you happy don’t worry.
He went inside the bathroom, I went to mirror besides the bathroom door and looked at myself. I was looking hot in that attire, deep neck kurti n tight leggings quite cleavage visible.
I then decided to get ready for the waiter so I pulled red lipstick from my purse n applied on my lips it was dark red lipstick, I tied my hairs in pony just to reveal my deep neck in front n back, adjusted my kurti such that lot of cleavage was visible and waiting for him to come, within few minutes the door knocked.
Like a slut I went to open the door, the same waiter had returned this time he noticed that I was exposing too much to him.
Waiter: Kya madam abhi tak kuch hua nahi kya? (Hi madam, nothing happened yet?)
Drunk Amruta: Tuze kya karna sale apna kaam dekh. (Mind your business bastard)
W: Are aap gussa kyu ho rahe madam, aisi sexy aurat ko abhi tak kuch kiya nahi ispe bharosa nahi hota. (I am not able to believe that nothing is done to such sexy woman)
I was flattered to his compliment.
A: Hum karne k liye hi aaye hai, sahab daru pine k baad karna chahte hai. (We are here to fuck but sir wants to fuck after drink)
W: Madam bura mat bano lekin aap randi nahi to yaha kyu aayi ho? (Madam if you aren’t whore, wy are you here?)
A: Wo mere bf hai andar jyada bol mat, tuze kya karna hai. (I came with my bf, none of your businesss)
I don’t know what happened to me, I went n lit one cigg in my sexy red lips. The waiter was looking stunningly at me.
W: Madam aap kuch bhi bolo aapki harkate to ekdum randiyo wali hai. (Madam even if you say anything I can say with behavior that you are whore)
A: sale nikal yaha se bahut bol raha tu ab. Ha hu mai randi lekin bas apne sahab ki. (bastard get lost, you are crossing your limits. Btw I am whore but only to my sir)
W: Muze pata hai tu randi hi hai, Sali tuze chodne ka bada maan kar raha hai. (I knew already you are whore I am dying to fuck you)
A: aukat dekh apni sale nikal yaha se (be in your limits n leave now)
W: Ha jata hu madam, muze mere paise dedo. (yes I will go just give me my money)
A: ha deti hu
Saying this I went to table n took purse in my hand and came back to him, we were standing to close to each other, suddenly purse feel from my hand. I bent to pick it up, as I bent half of my boobs were visible to him, even my bra. I stood in the same position to tease him more, his mouth was open to see such beautiful boobs from so near, and I could sense his rock hard cock making tent in his trouser.
I then got up n gave him the money, I escorted him to the door n open the same to make him leave. He went out but stopped n said
W: Madam itni seva kar raha kuch tip nahi dogi kya? (Madam won’t you give me tip for service?)
A: kitni chahiye bata? (Tell me how much you want?)
W: paise chhod madam, aapke bable dikhao thodi der pehli ki tarah. (I don’t need money just show me boobs like before)
I smiled to him n asked him to come inside room, as soon as he came in I closed the door n I pulled my kurti in front to give him view of my bra covered boobs.
The door was away from bathroom so there wasn’t any chance for javed to see what is happening at door.
He suddenly grabbed my boobs n before I could react he kissed me on lips. Alcohol has already made me weak but somehow I managed to push him back n closed the door. As I closed the door I saw the bathroom door opening.
J: Slut you are doing good, now come n give me beer.
I handed over the beer to him, to my surprise he drank all in one go, kept the bottle away n pulled me n hugged me tight.
We started kissing and soon our tongues mate, he pushed me on bed. Removed my kurti n kept licking my body from lips to navel, he then removed my tight leggings along with the panty.
J: Amruta you really have sexy body, I am not yet satisfied even after fucking you so many times.
I was happy to hear that comment from him. Now I was only in my bra and he was licking my belly.
A: Javed ji please fuck me hard its enough teasing.
I think he too was hot so he immediately dropped his towel, pushed his cock in my slippery cunt.
A: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Javedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
He rammed it inside me n kept pumping me for some time, I was aroused as hell, as I finally had some cock in my cunt.
J: take it slut, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaahhhhh take it, you are so tight amruta darling.
A: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck me hard javed ji, fuck your whore hard.
J: yes babyyyyyyyyyyy
He kept pumping me for a while, I don’t know it was alcohol or what but surprisingly he came in my cunt in almost 10 min and collapsed on me. I kissed his lips n we were laying in same position for long time.

To be continued………..
[+] 2 users Like IndiYogi's post
Like Reply
Previously

He rammed it inside me n kept pumping me for some time, I was aroused as hell, as I finally had some cock in my cunt. 
J: take it slut, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaahhhhh take it, you are so tight amruta darling.
A: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck me hard javed ji, fuck your whore hard.
J: yes babyyyyyyyyyyy
He kept pumping me for a while, I don’t know it was alcohol or what but surprisingly he came in my cunt in almost 10 min and collapsed on me. I kissed his lips n we were laying in same position for long time.

Now continued…

To be Honest I wasn’t satisfied as this was fastest sex we had, I needed more but he seemed to be in no hurry.
He was sleeping next to me naked and I was resting in same position with my bra and mangalsutra.
We laid for some time in the same position, then I woke up went to bathroom.
As I enter I noticed it was very dirty bathroom with Indian style toilet and separate space for bath but there was shower and a tap with bucket kept near it. I wasn’t sure if the shower was working, on small wall there was mirror hanging which would show half of the person in it.
I found red stains there as well on the walls, I wondered if this have ever been clean then I realized that this kind of lodge is used for fucking by low class people, so expecting hygiene there was of no use.
Anyways I just had to spend couple more hours here so, I don’t need to worry about the cleanliness, just finish the business for what I am here. I thought to myself and then smiled shamelessly looking my almost nude body in the half mirror.
I peed there, corrected my hairs n cleaned my pussy and came out that dirty bathroom.
I saw Javed has woke up from bed n was smoking near the table.
As I went near him, he threw the smoke on my face, I closed my eyes and inhaled it, already I was high due to alcohol but again due to smoke I was getting high.
He pulled me by my waist closer and I bumped on his fat belly, both were looking into each other eyes, he must have seen lust in my eyes, he inhaled and threw smoke once again on my face.
I pushed my face forward n his direction kissed his smoky mouth. Wow I was getting different feeling while kissing with the smoke.
We separated after minute of kissing, he inhaled once again and kissed me with smoke inside, we were kissing my mouth opened and he released the smoke in the smoke in my mouth.
I never had such experience, I like the kink in this. We repeated the same till the cigarette was finished. This aroused me beyond the limits, literally the river was flowing from pussy, and my nipples went rock hard in my bra.

In moment of heat I just put my lips on his, we started kissing passionately.  He inserted tongue in my mouth, I sucked it with great lust. His hands moved to my ass, he pressed at hard so I left moan uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm he slowly started feeling my smooth thighs. He pressed me on wall while kissing and started kneading my ass.
Javed: kya makhmali skin hai teri janeman. (Darling your skin is soo silky smooth)
I was getting more aroused with his words, I understood that liquor have started showing effect. Anyways that language was turning me more on. We were kissing passionately; I was moving hands in his hairs while our tongues were playing with each other. He moved his attention to my neck from lips he licked my neck to cleavage I left out light moan uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   his tongue work was making magic. He was kissing and licking my neck and shoulders, pulled the bra straps little down,
J: Abe kya mst lag rahi to, Sali kya maal hai. Balls to bhare bhare, Makhmali skin, ubhri hue gand. Tune galti kardi chinaal muze raat bhar bulake aaj to mai teri chut faad daluga. Randi banauga tuze meri. (You are looking hot as hell, you are fucking piece of meat, full grown boobs, silky skin, tight ass. You made a mistake by calling me for night, now I will tear down your cunt and make you whore)
OMG he was speaking so vulgar, but I was liking it his talks increased flow of my pussy. He was pressing boobs madly and kissing, licking my cleavage. He forced opened my bra and started to suck my boobs while pressing other, he was too excited that he was forcing my complete my boobs in his mouth. I was moaning continuously ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My boobs turned red due to his sucking. I was dripping wet, now I wanted his cock. I pushed him, kissed his hairy chest, moved my tongue around his chest and sucked his nipple. He was enjoying my act with moaning aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
J: kya kaamal ki chudkkad hai Sali. Itne din se dekh raha, sidhi sadhi lagti thi. Aaj pata chala ye to sabse badi chinaal nikli. (You are big fucking slut, I was looking you for so many days n thinking you are decent one but today I realized you are big time whore)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I moved down and pushed his towel down completely, noticed his cock once again lot of hair were there and smell of piss with my cunt juice was coming. But I was beyond thinking anything that movement. I looked at his eyes lustily n moved my tongue from bottom of his cock to head. He closed his eyes in ecstasy I slowly took his cock completely in my mouth and started sucking.
He: ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh kya chos rahiiiiiiiiiiii merrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaannnn aaj tak itna badhiya kisine nahi choooooosaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (You are sucking so good, nobody has sucked me better then you)
He started pushing my head on his cock. I deep throated him. I then took it in my hand and sucked his balls. He just went mad and was moaning wildly, without wasting time I started kissing his stomach, chest again moved upward and kissed his lips. Again we were kissing passionately, he pushed me on floor and started licking my pussy, oh my god the moment he touched his lips on my pussy, I came immediately on his face, without hesitation he drank all my cum. He kept licking my pussy I started moaning aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh liccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk itttttttttttt babbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He inserted his two fingers n moved them wildly and slowly he inserted his tongue in my asshole, first time I experienced this, I was in heaven ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh it felt so good.  I again came this time moaning loudly. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  maaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaa aa rahaaaa.
He came up n started kissing me n gave my cum in my mouth. I happily licked it.
A: ab dal bhi do na raha nahi jata (Please put it in, I can’t wait)
J: kya dal do. (What to put?)
I hold his cock.
J: mu se bol chinal Sali. (Slut say it)
A: are tumhara lund meri chut me dal do. Mai tadap rahi hu.  (Put your cock in my wet cunt, I am thirsty)
I was too hot I tried to pull his dick but he moved back. I was annoyed. But he was too adamant.
J: bol tu meri randi hai (Say you are my whore)
A: ha ha mai teri randi hu, chinal hu. Ab dal de andar. (yes yes I am your slut, your whore, now please fuck me)
He: bol k muzse roz chudvayegi. (Say you will fuck me daily)
I know he was insulting me, he want to degrade me, but lust has taken over me. I had completely forgotten my status, my life, family just was his slave for the time.
A: ha aap jab bologe, aapse chudvaugi. Dal de andar. (Yes I will fuck whenever you say, now please put it in)
He then smiled at me n inserted his dick completely inside in one stork. I started moving my hips with rhytm. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my pussy was feeling in heaven. He was ramming his dick in my cunt. I had closed my eyes n enjoying the motion. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee haaaaarrrrddddddddd fffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I turned him down n sat on his cock n started riding it wildly. I pushed my hairs back bent my head back so that he can get good view of my bouncing tits. He was pressing them. He pulled me down n took my boobs in mouth n while sucking give me powerful stroke from downwards. I was mad by his fuck. I came twice n process but he hasn’t come yet. I pushed me aside got up took my hair in his hand and put my head on sofa inserted his cock from back and again was stroking wildly n pressing my boobs n kissing my back.
J: mai choot raha hu chinal. Kaha pani girau. (I am cuming slut, where to cum?)
J: andar mat chodo meri boobs pe dalo. (Don’t cum inside, put It on boobs)
Saying this I turned n offered him boobs. He came all over boobs and his body felt on me. We both were totally exhausted, breathing heavily.
I said this n went to bathroom, cleaned his cum on my boobs, pissed n came back to see he was lying on bed. I went near him, he pulled me in his strong arms n we were laying on that dirty bed like lovers. We were exhausted with double round today. I was very happy that we got more time today and enjoyed a lot.
I was lost into the thoughts that how well we fucked today, also 3rd person like waiter kissed me apart from javed and my husband, but Javed’s voice woke me up
J: Amruta where have you lost.
A: Nothing dear.
Saying this I kissed his cheek.
J: It’s 4.30 am I think we should leave from here, we would need another hour to reach your home.
I too check my phone it was really 4.30 am. Though my mind wasn’t really ready to leave now, due to enjoyment and also tiredness but I thought I have office tomorrow. I must get sleep, else I won’t be able to work in office tomorrow.
I reluctantly woke up and wore my clothes took my purse adjusted my duppatta and we left the room. He gave back the keys to counter guy and I saw he was smiling at me lecherously, but I didn’t wait there n directly went to the car.
I saw they were having some vulgar talk about me, it wasn’t audible to me from that distance but they were laughing and looking at me.
I ignored them, Javed came there in while. I get back into back seat like normal working woman I was and we started driving.

To be continued…….
Like Reply
Before reaching the highway I checked my purse n I realized that I forgot the phone in room. When I checked the timing, I kept it on bed near the pillow and forgot to check the bed before leaving.
As soon as I realized I shouted stop, he was amazed n applied the brake suddenly, making the car to halt. He was looking at me with surprising expression
Javed: What happened amruta? Why did you shouted, I got scared.
Amruta: Javed ji I think I left phone in room, please take back the car.
I said in tension. My phone has security lock, so no problem of someone misusing it but it was expensive one so I was scared.
Javed: ok ok, don’t worry darling. I am taking the car back.
He immediately drove the car back to lodge and asked me to get it.
I was so lost in phone’s thought did not realized that I am going all alone inside such cheap lodge. I hurriedly went there, thanks to god that bastard counter guy wasn’t there but waiter was there at counter.
Amruta: Where is the guy?
Waiter: What happened madam? He has went for refreshment.
He said with wink and action of fucking. I felt shy with this response.
A: actually I forget some stuff in room, I need the keys immediately so please call him.
Waiter: Don’t worry madam, he asked me to handle the counter so I will take you to room.
A: No no I will get it myself, please give the key.
W: Think madam I can help you to find it.
A: I don’t think so, just give me keys. Else I will call Javed ji.
I said with irritated voice, I think he got scared with Javed’s name and started looking for keys and handed it over to me. I hurriedly went to the room, got to the bed n looked for phone but unfortunately it wasn’t there.
I was scared to death when I saw it, though it was locked if the person who has it sells it to someone I may get in problem.
Also I cannot afford to lose it as my husband has gifted me this expensive phone, like mad I searched entire room but wasn’t able to find it.
I wasn’t able to understand where it would have been gone? As it was not more than 15 min we left the room, one thing I noticed was the bed was proper that means someone has come to the room after we left.
I decided to go back to counter n ask the counter guy about it. So I just pulled the door n went back to counter, I saw Javed was in car n signaled me what happened? I signaled him that it wasn’t there and I will come, jut asked him to wait.
Then I spoke to the waiter who was sitting at counter
A: I didn’t found my stuff, can you please check who has cleaned the room?
W: Madam nobody went there, can I come with you? May be we can look again.
A: ok let’s go.
We started moving into the dark stairs as we were climbing stairs from first floor, I heard big moaning voices of man and woman. I felt shy after hearing loud noises, this waiter was smiling at me. The moaning voice was coming from the room near the stairs.
He just stopped there, started talking with me
W: Madam this is normal for us, don’t feel so shy. This is our Raghu saab who manage counter. I don’t know what he does, but I near lot of noise out of his room. No woman gets fucked by him silently.
As he stopped n spoke, unknowingly I was also stopped to listen him though I was feeling shy, he continued
W: He always keeps eyes on the girls and women coming to this lodge and whenever he strikes the deal he fuck those girls. Many times call girls are there so they have no problem getting fucked by other man as long as they are getting?
A: Oh my god there are call girls as well.
Came out of my mouth instantly, maybe there was alcohol effect there on me so I said but later I regretted saying this.
W: madam this is cheap lodge not some business hotel, people here come only for fucking. This is so isolated that no normal person can come here. Even Javed had come here sometimes with call girls.
A: What are talking about?
W: Yes madam, what do think he has come first time with you here? He is our regular customer.
I was bad listening this, I felt that time treated by him like another of his fuck toy. I had mixed feeling of jealousy and anger in my mind but I changed with his next comment.
W: But to be honest madam first time he has come here with such a hot and sexy woman like you.
I shyly smiled on his comment, I was surprised that I was responding to his comments and listening to his nonsense talk, at the same time loud moans in the side room were arousing me again.
I controlled my mind, started climbing the stairs again but I felt he was walking too close to so I rushed towards the room and opened it.
We again searched but couldn’t find it
W: Madam Wait here I will check with the cleaner if he found something.
A: ok. Please make it fast I am getting late.
He went out of room, as the door was little open I was able to hear those moan.
Oh my god what the hell is he doing inside that the bitch is shouting so much, I felt little ticklish inside my cunt. My steps unknowingly went to the door to listen those moan, I was so engrossed in that I didn’t realized waiter was coming, he came near door n pushed it.
He was surprised to see me near door and listening the moans
W: Madam I think you are loving the screams, if you want you can also enjoy the same.
I felt so uneasy to listen this comment, I blushed and said
A: No no its not like that, I was just waiting for you, I need the phone.
We both knew that I was lying, I was feeling shy that I got excited to those sounds and getting exposed to low class waiter, so I looked down but didn’t realized the waiter has come inside, I suddenly looked up with the surprise of him coming inside.
A: Why are you coming in? Where is my stuff? Does somebody steal it?
He showed me the phone, I got relieved finally I got the phone and it is not stolen.
A: thank you please give it.
He didn’t hand over to me, but said.
W: Madam you think, we are cheap poor people so we will steal your phone.
He said me with very sad face.
A: No it just came out of my mouth sorry.
I felt bad looking at him expressions, that I accused him of stealing. He gave the phone to me and closed the door, we were standing outside the room n while he was locking the room I said
A: Sorry I didn’t mean to say that you stole the phone but just I was worried so it came out of my mouth.
W: Leave it madam. You rich people always think that we poor people are very bad and behave badly with you. The cleaner has taken it so nobody else should take it and kept it properly with him. He even told me that he was going to ask our manager about the same but as Raghu bhai was busy he kept it with himself.
Saying this he made very sad face, his expressions was making me guilty, I suddenly kept my hand on his shoulder with sympathy
A: I am really sorry for my words.
He pushed my hand away n said
W: Leave it madam. We returned your expensive phone and you didn’t have the courtesy to say thanks, whereas you started accusing us of stealing.
A: I am really sorry, please come with me to the car I will give you some money.
W: See madam this is your arrogance of the money, you think you can buy any poor person for some money.
A: Hey I didn’t mean that, I was just trying to reward you.
W: If you truly want to reward me do it here else leave it.
A: But my purse is in my car, how can give you here.
W: Madam you can reward me like you done the same while giving tip.
A: No no, how can I do that. I was bit high so I did it.
W: Correct madam, you think you can use us as you want and then accuse us. Leave it lets go downstairs.
A: Are yar. Why don’t you understand? I didn’t really mean all that.
He just locked the door n turned backwards to move. I suddenly felt sad for him n hold his hands n said
A: Hey please don’t be sad, I am not feeling well to leave you like this.
I didn’t understand that time, he was playing with my emotions, but I had effect of alcohol so I got really dumb to understand that. The effect of sex, alcohol, smoke and the moans in that room made my brain stop to work.
A: I will reward you
He felt happy listening this and tried to hug me there itself.
A: No not here open the door I don’t want to do this here.
He joy were touching the sky with this, he immediately opened the door n pulled me inside and closed the door behind me.
He tried to kiss my lips but I moved my face away so his lips landed on my cheeks, I think he was too happy that he got such high class lady so he wasn’t here bothered much about anything, he kissed, licked my cheeks and neck. His one hand was busy playing with my boobs and another with my ass.
I pushed him away and said
A: Its enough, now let me go, Javed ji is waiting for me downstairs.
W: Madam I saved your so expensive phone and this is the only reward you are giving to me. Its true madam you were acting only, you aren’t giving this whole heartedly.
A: I let you kiss me and also let you enjoy my body still you are not convinced?
W: Madam just imagine if you would have lost the phone, how much you would have to be suffered? And tell me is your reward enough?
A: What you want me do now? I don’t have much time.
W: See if you really want to give reward, give me atleast hand job.
A: Whatt???????????
W: See I knew you never mean what you say.
I don’t know what the hell was running my mind but I agreed to his demand. He was smiled and dropped his pant, I saw his dick not much bigger it was around 7” but it has great girth, almost thick as my wrist and dense bush around his dirty cock.
I saw his cock, it was already rock hard due to kissing and fondling me. I unwillingly moved my hand toward his cock, as I touched it was hot as iron, current went through my body and I was getting aroused. Somehow I controlled my feelings and started shaking his cock vigorously.
He seemed to be on 7th heaven, his eyes were closed any enjoying my soft hands on his dirty hard cock.
I was shagging him but he was nowhere close to cumming
A: Please cum fast, I have to go.
W: madam I am trying but what I should do, you show me your boobs may be due to that I will cum.
I straight away rejected the idea and kept shagging, but after sometime my hands were paining so I went close to him took his hand and kept on my boobs and started kissing him. He immediately started pressing boobs harshly, I think that was enough for him, I felt his cock getting hard in my hands.
I immediately moved it to other direction and hot fluid came out of the dick and fell on the floor, he seemed satisfied.
A: Now happy? Got your reward?
W: yes, thank you madam. You are so sexy.
I didn’t wait there, immediately took my phone and ran toward the car and got in back seat. Javed was looking at me when I sat there.
J: What the hell you were doing inside? What took you so long?
A: Actually the phone wasn’t in room, somebody took it while cleaning the room. I was searching the person so it took time.
J: I was actually going to come inside, I was scared that if someone tried to molest you. This is common at this lodge.
A: Luckily nothing sort of that happened, the waiter helped me to get that, so I had not much trouble.
I think he got convinced and started the car n we left to my home.
I was feeling guilty as hell in my mind that today I let another person in my life to touch and feel my body also shagged him, with this thought I don’t know when I slept in back seat. Javed woke me up when we reach my apartment and bided my bye. I rushed to my flat and slept like a dog, I was dead tired today.

To be continued……………
Like Reply
Next day when I woke up I had guilty feeling in my mind that what I had done? Javed might be safe for me but getting involved with another person is how much safe?
But that time the lust has so over taken me that my brain wasn’t working at all. I was in dilemma that should I tell Javed about this, but I decided against it as he might think me as low level woman who is willing sleeping with another men. Once he came to know about my other escapades he might not even care for my safety and may reveal about me in the office, so it’s better not to let him know about it.
To be honest that time I was really feeling horny thinking about that, this was first experience for me to be in such place with such people. I had fantasies about it earlier, even I said it to my husband that will go to such pace sometime, it never happened but here it was fulfilled by my cab driver.
I have never heard a woman moaning so much like that call girl, it was exciting me at some point and even I imagined myself in the place of the girl. Later I felt ashamed of myself that I have become so slutty.
I decided to take a break from all this for few days and spend the time with my husband so that I will help me to get back to normal. It was anyways Friday and my husband was supposed to come tonight, so to surprise him I took a leave from office and thought we shall be spending long weekend somewhere out of the town.
I went to parlor done waxing, face cleaning, hair setting and came back to home, even I shaved down there n make my pussy silky smooth. I was just waiting for my darling hubby to come back. It was afternoon so I just went asleep for some time thinking that I will be awake all night, then I was just feeling shy that now a days I have become so sex maniac, all the time I think only about the same.
My sleep broke with the call from my husband,
Husband: Hello dear
Amruta: Hi love, when are you coming I am waiting for you baby.
H: Dear I just called you to tell that I have to extend my visit, the signature on the order is pending from director and it will take another two days.
I was very angry listening to this
A: Oh come on, I don’t care about all this, you promised me that you will be here today and we will be spending the weekend together. Now you are saying that you won’t come another two days.
H: Dalring please calm down, try to understand this is very big order, if we get this our financial worries will end. We will be in better position financially.
A: you always say this to me. We were planning this from last six months and you still are busy. Why don’t you understand me how bad I feel?
H: I understand dear but this is last time please trust me. I promise whatever happened next weekend we will go to some beach and spent time together.
A: but this is last time, if next weekend this doesn’t happen then trust me, you will see worst side of me.
H: I promise you dear just bear for two more days. I love you.
A: ok fine. Love you too.
Though I say ok to him I was really furious because I had prepared so well for this weekend and importantly I needed this weekend with him to suppress my slutty thoughts, as I was getting nastier day by day. I just was unable to understand what to do now because I had taken leave from office stating health reasons so I can’t go to office and my husband was returning after two days means this bloody weekend I had to spent it myself all alone.
My mood was totally down, once I had thought of calling javed here but that would be dangerous as my apartment security will come to know as one of the guy keeps stalking me so he will surly come to know about my visitors. I called my friend to come over but she had planned with her husband, this was making me angrier about my husband.
I kept watching the TV mindlessly, it was around 6 pm and my message tone beeped, I checked it was javed.
Javed: Hello madam, is everything alright?
I decided not to reply. But after couple of hours I was really getting boar so I replied
Amruta: Yes. Why?
Javed: I came to know you are on leave so just I was worried.
I felt so nice that this guy also cared about me more than my husband. That makes me sad about my husband and bit affectionate about javed so I replied.
A: No, actually I was having some plans with my husband but he got stuck at work.
J: Oh sorry to hear that madam. So what are your plans now?
A: Nothing as such, he will return on Monday so just alone till the time.
I replied in emotional mood, without any understanding.
J: ok madam. Can I say you something?
A: yes sure.
J: Actually madam tomorrow is my birthday, I am staying away from my family and I was missing them so just wanted to share this with someone.
A: Oh javed ji please don’t feel so sad, why don’t you go to your home for some days.
J: Not possible madam, we have to save money working here and send it to them so that they can survive. I cannot take frequent leaves, so do it only on festivals. We don’t have luxury like you madam.
I was really feeling sad for this guy now, he was so caring and nice but has to suffer due to his financials. I being emotional I replied.
A: Javed ji I am sorry to hear that but anyways I am all alone and so are you, we will meet and celebrate your birthday.
J: Really madam?
A: yes Javed ji.
J: But where shall we meet? Public place if someone see us then it will be problem for you. I don’t want any trouble.
A: let’s find some place.
J: but madam, most of places in our city will be crowded tomorrow and someone may see us.
Actually what he was is was true, weekend’s people keeps traveling so there was possibility of getting caught by someone. Then nasty thought came to my mind about going to lodge and my cunt immediately became moist and that itch I spoke out
A: We can go to that lodge, if there is no problem.
J: Really? That will be best birthday gift to me.
A: ya sure, we will go there.
I was worried with the thoughts about going there and spending couple of days there, but slut inside me convinced me that it will be great fun. So we finally agreed to go there and night time being safe to travel we decided that he will pick me up at 10 pm.

I was getting ready to spend a night with the cheap driver, this feeling made me feel guilty as well as excited. I consoled myself saying that my husband will also be enjoying his business trip there keeping his wife dry so why should I worry about it?
Already I had done so much grooming for my husband but now I was spending night with another man. I packed a small bag with some sexy clothes considering to spend entire weekend with my secret cheap lover.
As I wasn’t going to office that I decided to dress bolder to excite my cabbie to give him nice birthday view.
So I wore nice dark blue colored push up bra which added a boost to my already C cup showing sexy cleavage with matching blue panty. I was in dilemma whether to go for traditional or western look then decided for western so put on the tightest black Capri in my wardrobe, which was showing exact curves below the waist including my panty line, above that I preferred tight light blue shirt coming to my waist line and having V neck, put on high heels and tied my hairs back to give view of my sexy neck.
I was looking simply hotter in that outfit, anyone would die to fuck me if sees in it. I was lost in my looks while observing in the mirror, I then took bold step to remove my short mangalsutra and tied the long one, applied the darkest red lipstick shed I was having and took out my high heels.
I was waiting for him on my couch and getting impatient, I got call from him saying he is reaching in 10 min. I was so excited that I hurriedly rushed down, fortunately there was no one downstairs to see me that sexy outfit.
But I wasn’t so lucky because as I reached the gate and was waiting for him, someone called me
Unknown voice: Hello Madam, you are late today?
I turned around to check who’s that to my surprise he was the same stalking bastard watchman of our society, I hated him a lot because he always used to check out every woman of our apartment. Especially me, whenever I used to come from night shift he used to give leeching smile to me and also used to rub his cock in front of me as no one else used to be around that time.
He was a tall 6’2” fellow with very good muscular body, tough dark in color and had habit of eating gutkha, I think he was of same age as mine but I never had any good feeling about him. I just hated him a lot so I always used to avoid talking to him.
Amruta: Sorry?
Watchman: Madam you generally go around 5 so asked.
Amruta: Please mind your own business.
W: Madam I was just asking, why are you getting angry at me?
Amruta: ok I have late office today so going late.
I replied in angry tone.
W: Ok madam, sorry if you don’t like me asking you.
I didn’t reply to him but thanks to god javed came with his car there. I immediately got into rear seat, just to show that I am going office like normal.
He too took out the car and we started our journey.
J: Madam thank you so much for spending time with me on my birthday.
A: No problem, actually I was also getting boar with the sudden cancelation of my plan.
J: don’t worry madam I will not boar you.
A: javed ji I know that.
Saying this I winked at him. He understood that I have got into slutty mode. So he adjusted mirror on my boobs and was surprised to see sexy cleavage.
J: Amruta you are looking a lot sexy today in this shirt.
A: Javed ji I have dressed like this to make your night special.
J: Darling that’s good. You know how to please your master, don’t you my slut?
A: Yes, your slut knows how to please her master.
J: Amurta I will make sure this is going to be your most memorable weekend. Just be a good whore and obey my commands.
A: yes javed ji, you don’t worry about that, like last time I will do as I say.
J: that’s my good whore.
After some time we came out of the city, he was driving on the highway, he stopped near some dhaba (cheap motel kind of place which is used generally by the truck drivers).
A: what happened javed ji?
J: Slut how many time should I tell you not to ask me questions.
A: Sorry.
J: you see the pan shop there near dhaba?
A: yes
J: Good now go there and take 2 cigarettes, lit one there smoke and then come back seat in front.
Like an obedient slave I went there, the drivers were looking at me like they were going to fuck me right there. I seductively went to the pan shop, the shop owner was looking me with his jaws open. He was old fellow 60+ years old, fat, bald, sitting there with his dhoti and sleeveless kind of shirt.
Amruta: Give me two gold flakes
He was so dumb struck that I didn’t respond to my request so again I said
A: bhai sahab do gold flake dena. (Mister please give me two gold flakes)
Pan Shop owner: ha ye le lo. (Ya take this)
I gave him the money and looking for lighter
A: Where is lighter?
PO: please take this.
I took one stick in my fingers and was looking to keep the other but my outfit wasn’t having pockets so wondering where to keep but all people were just looking at me with their eyes wide open. I felt so proud to get so much attention so decided to tease them a bit, I took other stick and keep it in my cleavage by pulling down the shirt little bit and there I was showing them a lot of cleavage, as our car was visible from there, so I think no one dared to do anything.
I put the stick in my mouth seductively open my red lips and lit it, puffed the smoke and smiled at the owner while giving the lighter back, he also brushed hand but I didn’t say anything. I went back to car walking seductively and puffing the cigarette. Before going to car I made sure my shirt was in good position and another stick was in my hand.
I was sure that Javed was unaware about the things happened at pan store as my back was towards him, I felt so slutty that I was even hiding things from Javed like the waiter and now this. I came back and sat in car front seat, we smiled at each other.
After driving another 15 min we reached near the lodge and I took my belonging from the back seat, put the scarf around my face keep the neck open as instructed by Javed.
We went to the counter, I stood away from the counter still the guy Raghu looking at me like fucking with his eyes. I felt shy with his look as I remind those moans, it was making my pussy moist, I controlled my emotions and went to room, this time our room was not close to stairs but in the corner of third floor also back facing.
As soon as we went to room he pushed me and kissed hard on lips, I too responded with same vigour, e pressed n slapped my ass.
Javed: Oh kya kadak ban k aayi hai tu aj randi, dekh k hi lund khada ho gaya. (Oh slut you have come to today in very sexy look, I got immediate erection in first look.)
His praise was making me wet down stairs, we kept kissing for a while, he was playing with my body but I had something else in my mind, so I pushed him aside. I looked anxious.
J: What happened slut?
A: Javed ji it’s your birthday so I have surprise for you. Please wait for some time.
J: No I can’t wait till I put my cock in that filthy cunt, I am holding my erection from long time.
A: Javed ji please listen to me, I want to make something special for your birthday so please wait, we have all the time. I am staying with you till Sunday so we have two days.
J: Oh darling it’s really difficult to wait, let me fuck you once.
A: Javed ji please wait for some time and let me give you my surprise. Then I will do whatever you say for remaining two days.
J: Are you sure you will do anything?
A: yes you know I do it.
J: Ok then.
Saying this he went to bed and sat down. Actually I had bought small pastry and candle for him but I don’t want to open it in front of him also I wanted to change into something sexier. But he was sitting there only.
A: Javed ji can you please go out and come after I call you?
J: What the fuck is this? Do whatever you want to do here only. I am not going anywhere.
He was furious.
A: Please javed ji, try to understand its surprise I can’t do in front of you and trust me you will be more than happy.
J: Yaar this is too much but it is also exciting, I am going down for smoke make it fast, I can’t wait for long. Make sure it is great, else I will be pissed off.
A: you won’t regret trust me.
He went out of room, I was happy with that and started the preparation fast. I took out the pastry and candle but there wasn’t any plate, also javed took the lighter so I wasn’t having lighter. So I picked up the intercom and dialed the number.
A: hello, I am calling from room no 306 I want two beers and cigarettes also bring lighter and plate.
Waiter: ok madam. I will bring.
I put my bag on the bed and pulled out my sari blouse and petticoat, I wanted to make his birthday special. I was feeling very erotic that time as I was going to get ready for cheap driver instead of my lover, already kissing and fondling made me wet. I was about to change the attire, I opened my shirt buttons but suddenly the door knocked, so I closed the button but in hurry one button remained open.
I opened the door and to my shock the same waiter to whom I gave hand job was standing there with plate and lighter in his hand, I took him inside and closed the door.
W: Madam you are looking hotter than previous night, I wish to fuck you here itself.
A: Don’t be in your dreams keep that things on table and go away.
Saying this I moved near bed and covered my belonging under dirty blanket, I don’t want him to see that. I turned back to see his eyes were glued to my cleavage and he wasn’t moving an inch.
W: Madam is your birthday today?
A: No its Javed’s birthday.
W: Wow what a lucky fellow, getting served by high class woman on his birthday.
A: Shut up and go.
W: Really madam someone need to be really lucky to have to on his birthday. You are looking fucking hot in this dress.
A: don’t flirt with me.
Though I was loving his words but I wanted to get ready for my lover, so I wished him to leave asap.
W: Madam at least give me hand job like other day.
A: Shut up you rascal, I am not such woman. I did it because you gave me my phone that day.
W: Oh come on, you are getting ready to be fucked by driver and not even ready to give me handjob. Even though I am helping you to arrange.
A: Not now please.
Suddenly came out of my mouth which I regretted later.
He was man with no patience, he just hugged me from behind and touched his cock on my tight ass. This made me go weak in my knees.
A: Please listen to me I will give you hand job but not now. He is waiting for me down stairs.
W: Ok but at least a kiss.
I agreed, he was happy for this and I turned around and kiss him on his lips. We kept smooching for some time and his one hand was busy fondling my boob and other with my ass.
I pushed him back n said please leave now. He immediately left the room licking his lips. I locked the door from inside and removed my shirt and Capri, I was just in my bra and panties admiring myself in mirror.
Then I picked up the black color petticoat and tied it around my waist on the panty line, way below navel. Then a black color sleeveless blouse which was having deep neck in front and back, this is stitched it for my honeymoon and never wore outside as it reveal a lot of flesh. I was looking damn hot in that attire exposing heavy cleavage, my fleshy belly, and entire back. I draped red transparent saree above, it was enough transparent to give glimpse of my cleavage and belly under it. I loosened my hairs, tied long mangalsutra around my neck and also put high heels on.
I looked in mirror, I was looking like a high class prostitute in that dress. I called javed and asked him to come up, I lit the candle and turned off the light, kept the door unlocked. He came n knocked, I asked him to come inside.
As soon as he entered he was absolutely speechless looking at me standing there with pastry in my hands in that small candle light with my sexy attire. He immediately locked the door n said
J: Oh my god. I never imagined my birthday to look like this, you are looking fucking sexy in this, I will die to fuck to forever.
I shied to his comment n looked down n said
A: Happy birthday Javed ji, from your slut. Hope you like it.
J: Forget like, I love this you fucking bitch I will now fuck your brains out.  
A: Please don’t hurry let’s eat cake.
I pushed my hand with cake to him, he blew the candle and there was pitch dark. I didn’t want to miss this chance so moved forward n kissed his lips saying happy birthday.
We kissed for minute n separated. I gave pastry in his mouth he took a bite n moved his mouth towards me to take bite from the same. I happily obliged and took a bite and kissed his lips. He took remaining pastry from my hands and put it on table and immediately grabbed me started kissing me wildly. I too was burning in fire so responded him with same vigor, we were kissing like mad guys, he slided my pallu down n looked at milky cleavage.
J: Wow your boobs are so sexy I never had such white spongy boobs in my life.
He put mouth on my cleavage n kissed n licked it like dog, he hands were busy in opening buttons of my blouse. He was so excited that he didn’t wanted to waste any time so pushed the cup down n started sucking my boobs alternately.
I put my hand on his cock, it felt like hard rock to me. I understood why he is in so much hurry now.
He undid my saree threw it on the table and with one hand skillfully undid my petticoat, now it was lying near my feet.
I came out it, as he was busy with my boobs I took this chance n removed his shirt n threw it on floor. We were beyond caring about our clothes. I pulled his head up n gave my tongue in his mouth he sucked it so badly that I thought I will hit my orgasm there itself.  I went down licking and kissing his hairy chest, doing so I removed his pant and took cock in my mouth and thoroughly sucked it.
As the lights were off, we were unable to see out expressions but we needed a strong fuck so I kept sucking it for minute like hungry bitch.
He pulled me up n pressed my back against the wall again went down licking and sucking my boobs. He hurriedly pulled my panty down n threw it away and got up. He took my one leg up n inserted his hard iron rod in my cunt
I left out a loud moan
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He kept ramming me, I was moaning with the pleasure I was getting. He put his lips on mine to shut me up we were kissing as his cock was moving in my pussy like a piston.
He then turned me around n made me bend. There I was standing putting my hands on wall, little bent in the waist, my open blouse was hanging there and bra pushed down of my boobs.
He again started pumping me hard from behind, his one hand moved to my boobs n kept playing with it. His one hand was kept on my waist for balance. I had orgasm there itself so with one hand I pulled his head and moved my head back ward to kiss him, he kissed for while n put his both hands on my waist n kept pumping.
As his pumping increased I knew he was about to cum and I was true. He pulled out the cock n came on my ass with loud moans. We both were painting with hardcore fuck. Then went back n lied on the bed, I too cleaned my as with tissue n lied near him. I was tired to correct my cloths.
I put my arm on him n said
A: Happy with your slut Javed ji?
J: I am so happy my slut, you are really good. I thank to god that I got your lovely and juicy body.
A: I am so happy that you liked my gift. I had great fun.
J: Ya baby. The fun has just started, you will have lot at end of this weekend.
I said with this with a kiss, I lied down in his arms, wondering what is going to happen next.
Like Reply
I was lying in arms of Javed on bed wearing just my blouse and bra, he has his arms around my back. He tried to get up, I looked up at him with question on my face and he pointed at beer. So I smiled n got up, wore just panty, took the bottle from table and handover one to him and took one for me.
We did cheers and started sipping it from bottle, this time without him asking I just got up n lit a cigarette.
J: Wa randi to tu mast train ho gayi hai re. (Good slut you got trained well)
Saying this he slapped my ass before taking cig from me, I left a seductive moan.
A: Javed ji ab aapka bdy hai to itna farz to banta hai mera. (It’s your birthday so it’s my duty to do it)
J: Kuch bhi bol par dil khush kar diya tune mera aj. (You really made me happy today)
A: Maine aapko bola than a mai aap ko bahut khush karugi. (I told you that I will make you a lot happy)
He pulled me to his lap, keeping his bottle sideways I happily sat down there he pressed my boobs by that hand.
Now the situation was like this, I was sitting in his lap without my saree exposing a lot of my flesh and he just had his undies on and we were sipping the beer alternately from same bottle also sharing the same cig for smoke.  
I never ever in my wildest dreams imagined that I would end up doing this kind of activity, not only getting fucked in cheap lodge by a cheap driver but being his slut and trying everything to make him happy.
We were enjoying the situation like teenage lovers, sipping same beer, smoking same cig and kissing n fondling each other in between.
The atmosphere in the room has become so erotic that I was turning on again. I started moving my hands on his hairy chest, he understood that I am turned on but still didn’t initiate any action but continued sipping and kissing.
Like this way we finished three beers and 6 cig, we both were pretty high that time and also I was lot aroused I starts kissing him he too responded but his power seem less may be due to alcohol. I got up pushed him back on bed licked his fat belly moved up n sucked n licked his nipple, pulled down his undies licked his shaft looking seductively at him. He was hard with my treatment to his body
I was sucking his dick and gave him deep throat in between, now as the lights were turned on we were able to see each other this time. I was pretty excited to see a chaste high class wife in her blouse and petticoat giving him blowjob in such a cheap lodge.
He got up n also made me stand kissed my lips, I too responded our tongues were playing again. He opened the blouse buttons and this time removed completely from my body, licking my cleavage neck at the same time, I thought I am going to have good foreplay so encouraged him by pressing his head against my bosoms. He also licked my mangalsutra looking me in eyes, this pervert action flooded my pussy with juices.
Now I was only in my bra and panties with my long mangalsutra dangling on my boobs, I was getting impatient so I took my hands back n unhooked the bra in one snap, but it was still covering my body as his face was packed on my bra covered boobs, he understood that I unhooked the bra so he gave little space to remove it completely from my body, now I was only in my panty.
He kept sucking my boobs one after another, his one hand went to my panty covered ass n he slapped it hard.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh erotic moan came out of my mouth.
He again came near to my face n started licking my face, his rough tongue was turning me on. He licked my neck, n moved to boobs he licked it entirely and took it in mouth and started sucking it. Oh my god that was great, I was having my boobs sucked after months. I was moaning aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He was teasing my nipple with his tongue. He kept sucking and pressing boobs alternately. He slowly shifted his attention from my boobs to stomach; he went down kissing and licking the soft flesh of mine. He inserted his tongue in my navel…….. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I left the moan it was too good, I was enjoying a lot. He then moved down and removed my panty in one stroke. He put his tongue on my love hole n started licking it. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is only thing came out of my mouth. He inserted his tongue in it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He was having great sex skills. He was mounding my boobs while licking pussy. I came on his face he licked it happily.
He come up with my cum in his mouth and transferred it to my mouth while kissing me, I too licked it like a slut. I touched down his cock with my hands n directed it to my cunt, while spreading the legs, he adjusted himself kissing me and slowly inserted his cock.
I gasped aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this time he was being very gentle n slowing pushed his entire length inside. Once he was completely in his speed increased, I too started responding to his strokes from down side. He looked inside my eyes n locked lips with me, I was loving this passionate fucking with him. He kept pumping for 10 min, this time he wasn’t eager to change the position, my excitement was increasing with each of his stroke. But suddenly his speed increased and he got up pulled out his cock from my burning pussy n spread cum all over my belly.
He seems exhausted so lied down immediately besides me, I loved the session but I wasn’t expecting him to cum so early, I still didn’t have the feeling of satisfaction. I got up went to bathroom, emptied my bladders which were full due to beer and cleaned myself entirely, came back to room, lied next to him.
He was drowsy but I was still awake as my cunt was still unsatisfied. It would have been half hour or so, we were sleeping suddenly there was knock on door, I was terrified who will be at this time? I just woke up Javed n asked him to check who’s at door.
He got up, put on his undies and went to open the door, I immediately pulled up the blanket to cover myself. Javed just opened little bit of door and talking to someone there, I wasn’t able to hear the conversation, but it continued for 5 min or so, I just understood Javed was trying to convince other person. I didn’t know who was that and what was they talking about, but the he closed the door and came to me.
A: What happened Javed ji?
J: It was Raghu the manager of this lodge, actually we know each other well as I am coming here since long time. He came to know from the waiter that its my birthday today so he came to wish me.
A: Oh that’s great.
Though I said this I was feeling jealous as he might have fucked many women before me and that thought was giving me anger, but I kept calm.
J: come on now get up n wear your clothes.
He said me while wearing his own clothes.
A: Why what happened? We were supposed to stay here.
J: We are staying here, Raghu is coming back here. He bought some whiskey and want to have peg with me.
A: Oh no. We have already drank much, you are already high. Also why in this room? I don’t want to be in this room with..
Before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed my hairs hard, dragged me out of the bed and hold close to him like a beast.  I could smell the alcohol from his mouth, he was pretty high that time.
J: Listen bitch, don’t forget your place. You are just one of my fucking whores, I am treating you nicely but now you are taking undue advantage of the same.
I got shit scared with new attitude of this.
A: Javed ji, I am doing whatever you are saying, but why are you calling another person in our room.
As soon as I finished the sentence, I got hard slap on my face. I started crying looking down, I was hell shocked with things going on.
J: Amruta look at my face
I still was sobbing looking down, but his grip on my hairs tighten n I looked up to his face.
J: Amruta you whore, I told you many times about the terms of getting my cock and you agreed, correct or not?
I kept sobbing without replying, he grabbed my hairs and pinched my nipples.
J: Answer me slut else I will kill you.
I nodded my head in positive.
J: Good now stop all this fucking drama and get ready like a good slut you are, else I will dump you on the highway naked for all people to fuck.
I got frightened with his threat, picked up all the clothes and went to bathroom crying. I locked the door from inside, my cry increased.
What I have done? How I can I degrade myself so much for this bastard driver? Few weeks back I was loyal respected wife, though I flirt with some guys but never went ahead of healthy flirting. Now I was being insulted by this bastard in cheap lodge.
I never realized that agreeing to his conditions will be resulting in scenario like this, but alas I was only to blame as I was the fool to listen everything of him by surrendering to my sexual appetite. But there was no option in front of me other than to obey. So this time I decided to go with the flow though not whole heartedly.
I wore my all my clothes but this time I wore the saree in conservative way above my navel, but blouse was short with deep neck so however hard I try I wasn’t able to cover my open back. I came out wearing all clothes with hairs loose, my makeup has gone due to heavy crying and my face was looking dull. I was expecting Raghu to be in room but he wasn’t there and Javed was sitting on bed smoking, I didn’t looked at him just walking towards the bed.
I don’t know what happened to him but he immediately got up n came to me n hugged me, there was no response from my side.
J: Look Amruta, we are here to enjoy the time. I have always been nice to you, haven’t I?
I just nodded.
J: I never troubled you and also have no intension to do the same in future. Do anyone knows you here?
I nodded negative.
J: Then why you behave like a college going girl? Have I asked you to sleep with other person?
I nodded negative. I don’t know why but my mind started to get convinced. I was trying hard to remain strict.
J: You know other women never disobey me or question me. That your office girl Priya has slept with 8 of my friends just because I asked her to do.
I surprised to hear that, but continued not responding.
J: She is really good, she has good body and face even she is very wild in bed. Other woman Mona she was much better in bed and satisfied me like a cheap whore. Wow that has been really the best time.
The effect of alcohol was very much in me and now I was getting jealous that he was praising other women that also of my office that too Mona, she was pretty married lady and used to get lot of attention but I never thought she will be having affair with this driver. I didn’t even know whether he was lying or telling truth but my brain was not in position to think that.
J: I know nobody would have treated you the way I did today. But it was you who made me angry by behaving like fool. Thanks for giving me company but you have spoilt it in end.
It was effect of alcohol or his talks I don’t know, but now I started feeling guilty for spoiling his mood and that too on his birthday.
J: I think let’s make this our last time, I will call Raghu and ask him not to come. I will drop you home and we will never meet again. Enough is enough, I can’t tolerate nonsense.
Saying this he started walking towards phone. I like a fool ran to catch him up n said
A: Sorry javed ji, I didn’t mean that.
But he pushed me away n called
J: Raghu bhai aj plan cancel karte hai, kal mai wapas aata hu Priya ko leke fir jam k maje karege. (Raghu cancel the plan I will come tomorrow with Priya and we will have fun)
My insecurity and jealousy increased with her name, I started begging him
A: Javed ji I am sorry, please listen to me and please forgive for my misbehavior.
J: Madam please stop this drama, collect your chores we are leaving now.
His tone has changed from Amruta to madam.
A: Javed ji I will never say anything to you, its your birthday I am culprit of spoiling your mood. I will correct it.
Saying this I dropped my pallu and went to him tried to hug him but he pushed me away put my pallu on.
J: Madam please enough I am not in mood. Let’s finish everything.
I directly felt down n hold his legs beggar. There were tears in my eyes.
My brain was saying what the hell are you doing, few minutes’ back you decided to cut off all the ties with him and now he is doing exactly what you want still you are begging this fucker. But my mind was blank and wanted to continue.
I think this made little change in his attitude n he immediately pulled me up affectionately. But he was adamant on leaving.
J: Madam all ok but we will go. I am not in mood, we will see later what to do.
A: No javed ji I am here to spend weekend with you. I will not go and please call me amruta, slut, whore don’t call me madam.
J: No madam this has happened many times and I am not interested in this relation now.
Again there was tears in my eyes n I said
A: Javed ji please give your slut a last time, I won’t disappoint you. Please remember how much I prepared for your birthday, I want you to be happy.
He pulled me close n put hand on my cheeks.
J: Then why you behave like stupid bitch amruta? Why all of sudden you do drama? Listen as you celebrated my birthday, considering that I am giving you final chance. But this is final chance, if you overreact even one single time. There is no other escape.
I became happy to listen that, I immediately hugged him and kissed his lips, he too done the same.
J: Now listen because of you I have cancel the plan so you will call him to come and remember you have to behave like a good slut of me and a good host to my friend.
I smiled n said ok. I went to phone n called the counter
Raghu: Hello Who this?
A: hello I am calling from 306. Javed ji calling you in room.
R: But he just called me said to cancel.
A: Ya but he has changed the mind, so please I request you to come to our room.
R: Ok I will come in 10 min.
A: Javed ji he will come in 10 min.
J: Now wash you face, get ready to a good host to him.
I went to bathroom again and washed my face, applied little make up also red lipstick. I was so dying to make javed happy that I readjusted my saree made it below waist and also pushed my blouse to expose my cleavage more. I smiled like slut and came back to room. Javed was happy to see me back in this avatar. The door knocked, he was going there to open but I stopped him n asked to sit on chair. Even he was surprised to see change in me.
Like Reply
Javed was sitting in the chair and the knocked again, I adjusted my clothes made sure that my pallu is in position and not exposing the cleavage still my back and belly was visible due to the low waist saree. I opened the door with smile, he was shell shocked to see me in this attire, looking at me with his jaws dropped I smiled at him n asked to come in.
He came in, I locked the door. Javed immediately called him
J: Are welcome Raghu
Raghu came back in his sense with his voice and went near to Javed n hugged him
R: Javed bhai happy birthday. You didn’t tell us but thanks to waiter he informed me looking at the cake in your room.
J: it’s not like that Raghu, anyways thanks for wishing me.
Raghu handed over the bottle to him as gift and javed was delighted to see it. I saw it was some whiskey bottle not expensive kind of but I think these people are anyways not able to afford the expensive one.
J: Let’s have peg celebrating your birthday.
J: Ya sure thanks a lot for this gift to me Raghu.
Javed handed over the bottle to me n asked to make pegs for them, I asked them to be seated so Javed sat on chair and Raghu opposite to him on the bed.
I took the bottle n made couple of pegs n handed over to Javed first, he winked at me and then I turned around to give the glass to Raghu, I had to bend a little which made my pallu displaced, giving glimpse of my cleavage to Raghu, he licked his lips looking at it and gave me wicked smile, I did not respond to his advances and went away from him.
As javed was about to say cheers, Raghu asked
R: Madam is not going to join us.
I just looked at Javed with question in my eyes, I replied with eyes to have one, so unwantedly I made a small peg for me as well and took glass in hand. I sat on the handle of Javed’s chair. We made a cheers and started drinking.
R: Javed bhai thank you so drinking with me.
J: Its my pleasure Raghu, I should thank you for doing all this
R: Are Bhai you are our regular customer also my good friend so it’s my duty to give small token of our friendship.
J: You have made my birthday more wonderful with this Whiskey.
R: Please don’t say that Javed bhai, you already are enjoying here with madam.
J: Oh that’s true, she had made this as my best birthday till date.
Saying this he kissed my cheeks in front of him, I was feeling little awkward to be in this position but I didn’t have other option so I was going with the flow. Javed put his one hand on my waist n caressed a little, I felt ticklish with his touch. Already I was horny n now alcohol was adding its effect on me. Due to javed hand, my saree was little displaced so part of my smooth belly was visible to him as most of the time Raghu was looking there only.
R: Javed Bhai, can we have cig
J: Yes sure, there is point in drinking without smoking. Darling please take cig
Saying this both of them laughed, I just smiled casually, got the packet and pulled one cig lit it and gave it to javed, also I pulled another n gave it Raghu but didn’t lit it. He put that in his mouth and asked for lighter, Javed signaled me so I went near him n lit it bending a little, again he got view of my cleavage. This time he was bold to give me flying kiss, as his actions were not visible to Javed. I became shy n immediately went to my place, adjusting the pallu.
They both have finished their pegs n javed asked me to refill. This time I made pegs on table n give it to them without bending. I saw disappointment on Raghu face as this time he didn’t have feast of my cleavage. They again finished the second one also the cig was over, Javed seems to be high as he already had finished 3 beers and Raghu was normal so there was not much effect on him after two pegs.
Javed asked to make another but I wasn’t willing as I didn’t wanted him to go out of his senses so this time I made small peg for Javed n larger peg for Raghu n filled coke in it. So they were not aware about this. Also smaller one for me, we started drinking but I too started getting high as already I had beer n now whiskey it became a cocktail.
Javed asked me for cig I opened the pack and gave them cig, Javed was really high with two large pegs n now getting bolder with me. This time he directly pulled me to his lap while drinking, I was in such position that my one side was towards Raghu, unfortunately it wasn’t covered with saree, so he eyes were having feast of my belly and blouse covered boobs. I was sharing cig with Javed and Raghu was looking lustily at me like he was stripping me with his eyes. I was also enjoying teasing someone and so I too grew bolder n put my hand around Javed.
Raghu must having be jealous due to this but unable to do anything.
R: Javed bhai you are really lucky you are enjoying such a hottie with you on your birthday.
J: That’s true brother, she is really awesome.
R: I can see that she has amazing face and her fig is just sexy.
J: Yes, she has such a sexy fig. I never wish to leave her body, that’s so addictive.
My cheeks were red due to the shame as they were talking nasty about me, Javed was totally under influence of alcohol and Raghu was taking advantage of the same.
While talking Javed suddenly pinched my hips n I bit my lips with it, I was getting turned on due to talks and movements of Javed’s hand.
R: by the way brother who is she?
J: Darling please tell him who are you to me?
A: I am Javed ji girlfriend.
J: Tell him frankly bitch, you are not just my girlfriend but my personal slut.
I was so ashamed so say this just looked down with the same. Raghu was looking at me for answer and Javed again pinched my waist.
A: I am Javed ji personal slut.
R: You have such a good collection of sluts Javed Bhai.
J: thanks bro.
R: but I don’t believe about her brother because your other sluts are really horny they always used to kiss you get fondled by you even in front of me but she is just shying away.
Javed was bit upset to hear this as he thought I am not totally in his control, alcohol effect and taunting from Raghu was making him freak. He looked me with anger as he thought this is insulting for him I also got the point. So I immediately kissed him on lips, we smooched for 2 min n then separated.
J: Look she also is not shy brother, all my sluts are like this.
Raghu was happy to see me as while kissing, my saree was displaced giving him a good view of my belly. I wasn’t able to adjust the saree due to fear of Javed so I just remained quiet. Suddenly he said
R: Javed bhai I need cig.
I got up giving angry look to Raghu but he was smiling like bastard. I picked up the packet but to my surprise there wasn’t a single cig, I remembered having two cig there, then I realized this bastard is playing some trick. I said to Javed that cig is over, Raghu was quick to reply
R: Oh that’s sad, Javed bhai I will go n get it.
But to my surprise Javed said
J: No Raghu you are my guest, I cant ask you to go like this, let this bitch go n get it.
I was surprised to listen this as he was treating me like a slave but I didn’t want to make him angry so decided to go. I wanted Raghu to leave ASAP as I was little horny n wanted to have one encounter with Javed before going to sleep. I adjusted me clothes n went down to get cig as soon I went to ground floor, I saw the waiter was there at counter.
W: Madam how come you here? I thought you would be enjoying with both of them till now.
A: Shut up I want pack of cig.
W: So your one round over or what?
A: Shut up rascal I am not like that, I just came here with Javed and not interested in other things. Just give me pack.
W: Madam come on don’t forget how horny you were when you listen the moans of that girl on that night.
Suddenly that pic came to my mind n I felt little wetness down there. Alcohol and smoke was making me lose my senses. I reply with shame
A: Oh no no, nothing like that happened.
W: Don’t lie to me madam, you were so horny that you were imagining y cock as Raghu’s while giving me hand job.
This conversation was turning me on, so I decided to cut it down.
A: Just give me packet.
He got one packet but didn’t gave it to me but said.
W: I will give it but anyways you can try Raghu tonight, you will have more fun maybe I can hear your moans like that girls.
I was so ashamed to listen it that, just snatched the packet and ran toward stairs, he wasn’t able to move from there, so I went upstairs and entered the room but to my horror they had one more peg on while I was away and Javed was pretty high.
I lit the cig and handed over to them, I was sitting in lap of Javed he directly kissed me on lips n pressed my boobs, he seemed to be very horny, may be they had some nasty talks while I was away but he was openly fondling me I too was aroused due to it n looked towards Raghu with lust in eyes. I moved his hands like he was pressing my boobs, I immediately looked to Javed. In 5 min Javed movement reduced n regained drinking.
Suddenly Javed got up, so was I n said
J: I will be back from bathroom.
I was horrified by thought that for some time I will be alone with Raghu, I could see tent formed in his pant.
Like Reply
Javed started walking towards the washroom, my heart was beating faster and Raghu was smiling lecherously at me. I just looked down in shame, as soon as he went inside the washroom, Raghu came near me
R: janeman ek baar muze bhi chance dede, bada maja duga, siddha jannat dikhauga. (Darling give me one chance and I will show you heavenly pleasure)
I just looked down in shame, actually I was feeling horny and wanted to be touched by him as already waiter has reminded me of the moans of call girl, I had taken alcohol more than my capacity and to add more effect Javed had fondled me. But to show I am not like common whore I said
A: Nahi mai sirf javed ji k liye aayi hu yaha. (No I came here only for Javed)
R: Ek baar mera lund legi to mere liye bhi aayegi tu Sali. (Bitch once you take my cock you will come here for me as well)
Saying this he came closer to me n hold my hand n put it on his cock above the trousers. I wanted to withdraw the hand immediately but my horny mind didn’t allow me to do that. Instead I kept it there, he sensed that and put his hand on my ass n grabbed it, little moan came out of my mind. But I came back to sense immediately and got away from him.
He knew now that I wanted the cock but I was just shying away, so he again came closer
R: Are nakhre kyu kar rahi chal mast maje karte hai (Why are you acting like this, come on lets have fun)
A: Nahi mai sirf Javed ji k sath hi karugi (No I will do it with Javed only)
R: Ek baar balble to dikha meri jaan. (Atleast show me your boobs once)
A: Nahi please aap dur jao Javed ji bahar aa jayege (Please go away Javed will come out)
R: Are kuch nahi hota tu dar mat pallu hata (you don’t worry just remove your pallu)
I denied but didn’t move away from him, this time he got little bold and removed his cock from pant n showed me.
R: Dekh tere liye kab se khada hai (See this is hard for you from long time)
I was mesmerized by its size it was 10” long but 4” thick, that made me go weak in my knees, sensing this he immediately put my hand on his bare cock, to my own surprise I tightly grab it, he wasted no time in grabbing my boobs with his hands.
R: Hila jor se (Stroke it)
I stroked it for few times and we listened some noise from toilet, I immediately came back to sense and moved away from him.
R: Are kya hua? (what happned?)
A: Wo aa jayege please ab nahi (He will come not now)
R: Matlab baad me degi na? (Means you will give it later)
Saying this his smiled cunningly, I didn’t respond and the door was about to open, we immediately corrected our clothes and regained our positions. I was looking at Javed, it seems like he was about to be passed out and he too realized it so said
J: Raghu I think I drank too much, lets finish this.
I was happy to listen as I thought Raghu will go away and I can have final round with Javed, but Raghu had some other plans.
R: Ok Javed bhai, we will just have a last peg.
J: No yar, please I think I will pass off.
R: Nothing happens by a peg, we drank earlier as well, don’t worry about it, its just one peg
J: Ok fine.
I was disappointed to listen this as I knew if javed drink more he won’t be able to fuck me and I didn’t wanted that to happen so I decided that while making peg, I will make very small for javed and bigger one for Raghu. But then unexpected happened he got up and came to table n said
R: I will make last peg for us, madam don’t worry.
Javed was sitting on chair, I was near the table, it was behind the chair so Javed was unable to see what is happening behind, I was worried as I knew he will again take advantage of this and I was right. As soon as he reached near me, I came behind me n pushed to table n pressed his hard cock on my ass, I started looking my struggle because of this, he was grinding his cock while making peg, that made me close my eyes and he immediately made bigger pegs for both of them n whispered
R: Kya mast gand hai re teri, masalne me maja aayega mere ko. (You have sexy ass, I will enjoy squeezing it)
I didn’t respond, he pressed me hard on table n kissed my bare back n turned around with pegs. They both started drinking I was standing behind Javed’s chair, there was now lust in my body which was getting reflected in my eyes. Raghu was looking lustily in towards me, javed was too drunk to notice.
R: Madam one cig please.
J: Give it to him only I don’t want any now.
This is time I intestinally went to him with cig, put it in his mouth and tried lit it but this time my pallu was displaced totally and he was having clear view of my valley, on pretext of holding cig he extended his hand and squeeze my boobs, I just smiled looking at him, my back was towards Javed so I was sure he won’t notice.
I got up n again stood behind javed but didn’t correct pallu, he was looking with his wide open eyes towards my boobs. I too started teasing him by winking, Javed was talking something to Raghu but he was having difficulties in concentrating to Javed due to me.
To tease him more I removed the pallu completely n bend down licking my lips n from behind I kissed Javed while looking towards Raghu, he was getting impatient but unable to do anything. Soon their drinks finished and Javed said
J: Thanks Raghu for the drink lets meet tomorrow.
Raghu understood he wanted Raghu to leave so he got up, I too immediately corrected my pallu and Javed escorted him to door, I again to tease him blew a flying kiss, I can see anger in his face. But then Javed locked the door n came to me, he kissed me wildly but he was losing balance, I was hell horny so kept kissing him madly, removed his entire clothes he dropped himself on bed, he was totally lost in alcohol, I took his cock to suck as he wasn’t erect, I sucked for a while but he wasn’t getting erection, so got up to kiss him and to my surprised he was dozed off like that only on the bed. I still went to him n tried to wake but he was totally not in this world.
I was pissed off and irritated like hell but unable to do anything, already I was too horny due to drink, fondling and teasing of Raghu, I went n lied next to javed fully dressed but I wasn’t getting sleep due to my wet pussy.
Raghu’s cock was flashing in my mind again and again, but I was trying to control my feelings……

I was lying there on the bed and unable to sleep due to the thoughts. I wanted a cock inside me but at the same time a wife in me was saying to control myself as I have already lost the dignity by fucking with the office cab driver and now my mind was craving for the cheap guy working in some cheap lodge. I did not wanted to be a slut, but the lust in my mind was making me weak.
Somehow I was controlling my mind and trying to stop it from thinking about the fuck and tried hard to sleep. But destiny had some other plans for me, I was being restless and unable to sleep. I check the cig but it was over so I called the reception, this time someone else received it again I was bit nervous and asked him to deliver the cig to my room. I was lying on bed only and then the door slowly knocked, my heartbeat rose listening that knock as javed was out of sense and I knew I won’t be able to control myself if waiter comes.
I went to door slowly and opened door to my surprise Raghu was standing there, seeing him my lips went dry.
R: Please have this.
I was looking at him with full lust and to my surprise he did not make any advances but behaved professionally and handed over me the cig. I was feeling sad that the person who was about to fuck me is showing no interest but then I thought he must have masturbated that’s why he isn’t interested, so I was about to close the door he asked about Javed
R: Where is Javed bhai?
A: he is sleeping inside.
R: Ok then can I smoke with you?
A: No he is sleeping in room and I don’t want him to see us together smoking.
He understood I too wanted his company but I was scared of Javed.
R: don’t worry, he drank too much and won’t wake up till morning.
A: What if he woke up in between? I will be in total mess.
R: ok then, come out then we will smoke in corridor.
A: No please, I don’t want to smoke outside people may see me.
R: Wait then I will see if some room nearby is open.
We both knew that this was not about smoking but fucking, still we were pretending that. He went off hurriedly, I came back to room and applied make up n lipstick as it was bit displaced due to Javed’s activity and waited for him at door. He came back almost running n knocked, I immediately opened the door.
R: There is one room vacant on the other side, we will smoke there.
A: OK
Saying this I came out n locked the door from outside n followed him. We started walking to the other side of corridor and he went to last one n opened the door. I went inside the door and he too followed n closed it
R: Sorry madam but I don’t have cig, I hope you don’t mind sharing with me.
I was expecting this so I said
A: Ya no problem
Put the cig in my mouth seductively by pulling my tongue n keeping back again and asked him for the lighter. He handed over me the lighter n brushed my hand doing it. I looked at him with the lusty eyes and lit the cig, took a long puff and handed over the same to him.
While he was taking puff, his eyes were constantly at me so I licked my lips looking at him n just slid the pallu little bit to give him the glimpse of my cleavage. He smiled at me seductively and handed over the cig to me. As soon he handed the cig, he went and sat on chair little away from him. I took the puff again n released the smoke looking into his eyes, walked a bit to him n gave him cig.
Next he did was again taking a puff and handed over back to me, I was getting impatient as he wasn’t making any move towards me. So slut in my body woke up n decided not to think about anything but get his cock.
So this time a made a very bold move, I went to him took a long puff, bent down n directly kissed his lips n transferred the smoke in his mouth. He immediately pulled me towards him n I sat on his lap by putting my both legs spread. He was quick to kiss me this time n I was happy as finally he made some move. He pulled the cig from me n extinguish the cig n threw it away.
We realized that its not time for teasing and to move to our business for which we are here. We started kissing madly to each other, I kept my hands behind his head and was kissing him deeply. I could smell the cig and gutkha from his mouth but nothing to be cared in front of the burning pussy.
He extended his tongue and I welcomed it by opening my mouth. His right hand went to my saree covered left boob n grab it immediately. We were kissing so deeply that I was able to taste the gutkha particle from his mouth, I removed my one hand from his back n removed my pallu.
He was getting wild with each passing moment as I could sense his pressure increased on my boob. His left hand was now at my ankle n started his journey to up with my saree n petticoat enjoying the softness of my body. My both hands came forward n tried removing his shirt, one by one I removed all his shirt buttons n started moving hands on his bare hairy chest, his body shape was better than Javed as he wasn’t having pot belly. Seems like he used to work out I was able to figure out by the touch of his hard body.
He went down licking my neck n cleavage
R: Wow you have a silky smooth skin baby
A: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I just moan in response.
R: I knew you wanted my cock but unnecessary acting you were doing, correct?
I didn’t respond but the pulled me sideways n asked again,
A: yes I need your cock
R: That’s like a good slut
Saying this he patted my saree covered ass, I again took his lips in mouth n sucked it. Heat inside me was just uncontrolled by this time, I pulled out his shirt completely, he too didn’t wait n unhooked my blouse n pulled one boob out of bra n licked the nipple n took it mouth, he was sucking like a baby.
I pushed his head on my boob with my one hand and I was feeling his bare back with another. The room was filled with my moans. He also took out another boob from my bra and I took my efforts to remove my blouse and bra from the body to let him enjoy my bare boobs, his rough hands were making red marks on my soft white skin, he suddenly bit on my boob n I screamed
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please don’t biteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
But his was not going to listen it anyways, he kept sucking my boobs alternately, I pushed him aside n got up from his lap, he too was quick to get up n hug me there itself, first time our entire top body was touching each other as both had the flat bellies, my boobs crushed entirely in his chest and my belly was touching his, there was absolutely no gap in between our upper bodies.
I couldn’t resist at this moment n again kissed his lips, he too responded with the vigor. Meanwhile he removed his pant while kissing me only n took my hand to keep on it, to my surprise he wasn’t wearing anything inside and his cock was rock hard standing like a poll. That made my pussy more wet n I bit his lips, he slapped my butt really hard with that bite.
He pushed my aside n spit on my face, I didn’t feel offended but to his surprise I licked some of his spit from my lips, he became happy with the response n spit once again, I again licked it with my tongue. He immediately spit few more times n spread it on my face entirely and licked it with his tongue.
This was new experience for me as I have never done such thing in my life, though I seen some in porn movies.
He asked me to open my mouth and I obliged to his command, this time he directly spit in my mouth and I happily swallowed it. He kissed me on my lips just like giving reward for my cheap n dirty act, I responded the kiss. He quickly removed my saree from petticoat and untie the petticoat as well, now I was just in my panties and mangalsutra there kissing him passionately.
R: You are such a great whore yar. I never thought you will be so wild n submissive.
Saying this he slapped my ass. He then made me stand near the bed, asked me to bend by keeping my hands on bed. As soon as I bent down a hard slap hit my panty covered ass.
A: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
R: Wow you have amazing ass, whats the size bitch?
With this question there was another slap
A: 36 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I shouted in pain, but it was making him happy.
R: Your boobs size?
Again another slap, he was slapping me with every question.
A: 34 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
R: Are I forgot to ask, whats the name of this whore?
A: Aammmrrruuuutaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
R: Wow what a sexy name. So are married?
A: aaaaaaaaaaaaa yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
R: Great I always love married whore they are just wild in the bed.
Again a slap, my ass cheeks were red due to his attack, I was damn sure my shouting would have been audile outside like the girl on that day.
He stopped n again pulled me in his embrace n kissed me wildly, he pushed me downwards to his cock. I too happily went there, kissed the tip of his cock and I could hear his moan with the touch of my soft mouth on his hard cock.
I slowly licked his shaft n took in my mouth, he started moaning with my sucking
R: Ohhhh Amruta you are good suckerrrrrrrrrr, you suck better than many whoressssssssssss
I was happy to hear that I have good skills. I kept sucking his cock and he hold my hairs n gaged me, I too tried to take it entirely. As I had already taken of Javed taking this wasn’t main problem for me, I deepthroated him for a while n then he pulled me up.
Removed my panty in one go, threw me on the bed, came near me put my both legs on his shoulder, I was getting ready for the long awaited fuck. And finally he inserted the cock inside me, I closed my eyes in pleasure.
A: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk me eeeeeeeeee Raghuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
R: yes bitch I was waiting for tihissssssssssssssssss
He rammed inside me n started increasing his speed, I was enjoying his strokes
A: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa      hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
R: What a tight cunttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
A: Fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee hardddddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He needed no more instructions, he held my waist n started stroking really hard. I was getting a lot of pleasure and my pussy release its orgasm, as it was waiting a long time for a cock. With my orgasm he pulled me up n made me sit in doggie style.
He put back his cock in my cunt from behind, hold my waist n his piston started moving inside me. He then held my hairsn started slapping my ass with each stroke like riding horse. I just loved the rough way he was treating me and got another orgasm, he kept fucking me in this pose for while n then got up n sat on chair n asked me to come n sit.
I went to chair put my both legs on his both sides sat down taking his cock in my cunt, then put my two legs on chairs side n started jumping on his cock.
R: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep jumpingggggggggggggggggg
Saying this he pulled me to his side n kissed me, I kept jumping for a while kissing n got tired in sometime. He understood that n lifted me in same position n kept me on bed in missionary position n started fucking me hard.
He bent down n sucked my boobies while fucking me hard, I was also responding to his strokes from downwards. He took my mangalsutra in his hand n kept it on my boobs n sucked it with the nipples, this made my another orgasm, in few minutes his stroke increased, so his grip on my boobs. He suddenly pulled out his cock n came all over my boobs n mangalsutra.
He seems satisfied, so was I. then he did weird thing, he took my mangalsutra soaked in his cum n took near my mouth asked me to lick his cum on it. I felt so weird n exciting, so without any resistance I licked all the cum from it.
He was happy that I obliged to his command, he kissed my lips as reward.
R: I liked your body a lot, it is really sexy.
I just smiled n kissed him in response.
Like Reply
Poll for Adventure of Working Wife
Like Reply
HOT N EROTIC....

go on....
[+] 1 user Likes pedapandu's post
Like Reply
cock raising marathon. up date pls
Like Reply