Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
FANTASTICC UPDATE
[+] 1 user Likes Bhabhihunterrrr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice update... small correction..read Tanya somewhere
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Superb writing
[+] 1 user Likes Chandlerxxx's post
Like Reply
Manisha.... Ghost or mad or some reason..... Very interesting twist
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
When is next update bro ?
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
very good story
[+] 1 user Likes KaiWar70's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2020, 12:36 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: When is next update bro ?

Next update will be posted today afternoon. Thanks.
Like Reply
(06-05-2020, 07:54 PM)vishuvanathan Wrote: Lovely update. Will priyanka become pregnant?

(07-05-2020, 06:08 AM)Bhabhihunterrrr Wrote: Superb turn bro. Congratulation for crossing 2 lakh views.

(07-05-2020, 07:04 AM)paamu_buss Wrote: Expected twist .

(07-05-2020, 07:30 AM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: Super hot update

(07-05-2020, 12:43 PM)Krish World Wrote: Interesting updates

Thanks you all friends.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-10_UPDATE-7 (PART-1)

“Manisha……Manisha” Vikrant yelled her name but she didn’t respond so he grabbed her by the shoulder and asked her “Are you okay? What happened to you? You can trust me” Vikrant said and then he noticed tears trickling down from her eyes.

“If you don’t want to tell then no problem. I just wanted to know so that if I can help you in some way” Vikrant said as he wipes the tears from her cheeks. His hands were unsteady due to fear of uncertainty. He didn’t know what was going on in her mind. 

“First take me to that room. I don’t feel safe outside” Manisha managed to say somehow. Vikrant just nodded in reply. None of them talks until they reached the tubewell room.

“Why are you helping me?” Manisha asked. They were inside the tubewell room and Vikrant was placing some biscuits packets near the wooden cot.

Vikrant was surprised with her question so he turned towards Manisha, who was standing in a far corner of the room. She had removed the saree from her chest and let it loose on the ground. Her upper body was cover just behind the blouse. Her tummy and navel were exposed as well as her cleavage. Her breathing was heavy due to which her chest was rising and falling sharply. It was an alluring scene for any man and anyone would have succumbed to the temptation of embracing her delectable body and fuck her.

“What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? Cover yourself right now” Instead of falling into lust, Vikrant replied with anger.

“Don’t you want to have sex with me?” Manisha asked looking deep into his eyes.

Vikrant walked up to her, grabbed part of saree which was falling on the ground and covered her body and then said “I was doing all this for humanity reason. When I saw you chained with an iron chain and your hair and clothes dishevelled, I felt pity for you. I am not the kind of person who took advantage of a helpless woman. I love having sex no doubt about it. I have slept with many women but all of those relations started with mutual consent. No doubt you are looking extremely appealing after taking bath. In fact, you are the prettier than the woman the I have slept with so far but it doesn’t mean I got a right to fuck you just because I helped you. I helped you because it only ethical to do so, I had no hidden intentions.” Vikrant was agitated. He really means what he said. He wasn’t an opportunist who looks for an opportunity to exploit woman.

“Sorry….I am extremely sorry. After what I have experienced after the death of my husband, it's very hard for me to believe any man now” Manisha said. Vikrant noticed that her cheeks were again wet due to tears.

“Tell me what happened with you and first stop crying.” Vikrant requested.

Manisha wiped the tears from her cheeks and started telling her story “I am an orphan. My parents died when I was just a kid. My paternal uncle and aunty adopted me but soon I come to know that they have adopted me so that they can get the property of my father. I was devasted after knowing that but because they allowed me to marry the person I love very much, so I thought to let it go.”

“So what happened next?” Vikrant asked when she suddenly stopped talking.

“Water….give me some water” Vikrant picked up the water bottle and passed it to her.

Manisha continues her story after drinking some water “I met Amit, my husband during graduation. After graduation, he got a job in a government bank and asked me for marriage. My uncle aunty happily accepted his proposal since they did not have to give any dowry. Though my uncle aunty were happy, but, Amit’s parents and his elder brother wasn’t happy at all because Amit was marrying without demanding any dowry. They didn’t want Amit to marry me but since Amit’s father was a private employee and his elder brother was an unemployed person they didn’t have the courage to go against Amit’s wish. We got married and we had a very good time for 1 year. I was very happy because Amit used to love me very much. Amit knew his parents and brother didn’t like me so he(Amit) bought a new house just for two of us. Before we could have shifted to that new house, one day I got this terrible news that my husband was hit by a truck and he died on the spot. My world was wrecked. My father in law and elder brother of my husband started sexually assault me. Initially, I just used to shout at them to stop but one night they entered my room and tried to bang me. I somehow got a hammer and hit them with it and ran away.”

Vikrant was stunned to hear Manisha’s grievous story. He didn’t even realise when tears started falling from his eyes. Manisha was also crying. Already dark room felt even darker and seemed filled with sorrow. Manisha hugged Vikrant tightly and kept crying. Vikrant gently rubbed his right hand on her back to console her while he himself tried to stop crying.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
CHAPTER-10_UPDATE-7 (PART-2)

Next morning when Vikrant opened his eyes he saw Manisha lying beside him. She had her head on his chest and her arm was on his stomach. She was sleeping like a baby. Her boobs were pressed against his midriff but he hardly noticed that. He starts remembering how he ended up sleeping with her on the cot.

“Don’t leave me alone in the dark. I don’t feel safe” Manisha had said when he said that he was leaving.
“But how we will sleep. There is just one cot here.”

“I will manage, but just don’t go now” and then slept on the cot. She slept whole night hugging him like a teddy bear. It was all very pure emotion. Despite sleeping with her whole night not a single sexual thought came in his mind.

“Manisha…..wake up…,” Vikrant said and Manisha opened her sleepy eyes slowly and gave him a smile.

“You look in a good mood now.” He asked getting up from the cot.  

“It’s the first time I have slept peacefully after the death of my husband,” Manisha revealed.

“Good for you. You just need some more sleep and rest to feel better. I am leaving now, I will ask
Mohan kaka to bring you some food and other essential items like brush, toothpaste, soap.”

“Thank you very much. Now tell me your name” Manisha asked and then Vikrant realised that he had not told her his name.

“Vikrant”

“Thank you, Vikrant. I trust you so please never break my trust, else I won't be able to trust anyone again.” Manisha requested.

“I told you yesterday and I will say it again. You can trust me” Vikrant replied looking deep into her black eyes.

~

“Where were you, Vikrant,” Nazia asked as soon as Vikrant entered the farmhouse. Arpita and Nazia were sitting on the dining table and having breakfast.

“I was just gone a walk around this beautiful property. I must say the air is so clean here” Vikrant replied.

~

After breakfast Vikrant, Arpita and Nazia left for the factory location which was around 20KM away from the farmhouse. It was their first day there and the construction of the factory had just started to there wasn’t much work for them there. They quickly finished whatever little work they had and then Nazia and Arpita decided to explore the nearby town.

While Nazia and Arpita were exploring the town Vikrant went to meet a lawyer. He discussed Manisha’s situation with him and asked him to file a bang, mental and physical abuse case against Manisha’s father in law and elder brother of her late husband. The lawyer assured him that he will finish the paperwork within a day.

~

“Baby what you have bought today from the town?” Vikrant asked Nazia. They were in her room after having dinner.

“We bought some local made craft items” Nazia replied. She was wearing a white shirt with hot pants. The white shirt was so flimsy that straps of her bra were clearly visible to Vikrant while her hotpants was a little smaller for her heavy ass and was clingy her ass like a second skin.

[img][Image: 149114245_nazia.jpg][/img]

“You are looking very sexy,” Vikrant said as he grabbed Nazia by the wrist.

“Looks like someone is feeling horny again” Nazia replied naughtily.

“Is it my fault that you are so sexy?” Vikrant enveloped her in his arms and kissed her on cheeks softly.
Before Vikrant’s playful lips can reach hers, she pushed Vikrant back and get out of his reach and run to other part of the room. Vikrant chased her with desire while his eyes were fixed at her seductively swaying hips.

Vikrant finally caught her against the wall. Nazia was facing the wall and Vikrant was grabbing her from behind. His dick was very hard and he pressed it even harder against Nazia’s huge but soft ass.

“uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm” Nazia moaned when she felt his cock on her fleshy buttocks.
With his right hand, which was on her belly, Vikrant started to unbutton her shirt while he tilted his head on her neck and started kissing there. He pushed his right hand in her shirt after opening a couple of buttons.

“oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Nazia moaned again when she felt his hand rubbing against her bare skin around her navel and slowly his hand started to escalate towards her bosoms. But before his hand can reach the top of her mound, her phone started ringing. Manisha freed herself from him and ran to pick up the call.

“Its Rubika aapa’s call. She will kill me if she knows what we were about to do. So leave now” Nazia said. Vikrant had no other option. He had to leave the room.

This was Vikrant’s second KLPD in as many days. He decided to visit Manisha and give her the new clothes that he had bought for her from the town.

~

“How was your day?” Vikrant asked Manisha. She was looking better than she was in the morning.

“How one can feel after getting out of the iron chain. It's a nice feeling. Thanks for the clothes” Manisha said. Vikrant noticed that she was talking with some confidence now.

“There is no need for formality like ‘Thank you’. We are friend now, so no more formality” Vikrant said as he gets chocolate out of his pocket and gave it to her.  
Vikrant and Manisha were sitting on the cot. He then starts telling her about his meeting with the lawyer.

“Vikrant please don’t do this. You don’t know how dangerous they are. My father in law and elder brother of my husband can stoop to any low” Manisha was saying when Vikrant’s mobile started ringing.
Vikrant checked his mobile. The call was from an unknown number.

“Hello,” Vikrant said as picked the call. He had turned the speaker on so that Manisha can also hear.  

“Is it Vikrant?” was asked in a heavy voice from the other side.

“Yes”

“Motherfucker…..Stop messing with me. You don’t know me. Hand over that bitch Manisha to me because if I got her myself then I will first bang her in front of you and then I will fuck you”

“He is my Father in law” Manisha slowly said in Vikrant’s ear.

“Ram Lal Ji what is this way of talking?” Came voice of another man. Vikrant recognised this voice, it was of the lawyer whom he had met for filing the case. That lawyer continued “Nobody will get anything out of fighting like this. Vikrant, I want to apologize to you for Ram Lal Ji's misbehaviour. Actually, Ram Lal Ji want to offer you 10Lakhs rupay if you hand over his daughter in law to him…..else….he had already told you what will he do with you and her if himself found Manisha. So now tell me, do you accept our offer or not”

Vikrant and Manisha looked in each other eyes for a moment. Vikrant can see the fear in her eyes.

“We don’t have much time to waste, Mr Vikrant” lawyer's voice came from mobile’s speaker.

“I accept your offer,” Vikrant said.

“Good boy, Look Ram lal ji I told you that Vikrant is an intelligent boy. Vikrant, come to my office tomorrow afternoon with that mad girl and you will get your 10 lakhs” lawyer said and then call was disconnected.

Vikrant and Manisha’s eyes met again for a moment and then she tried to run out of the room but Vikrant grabbed her hand and pulled her back and said: “I can’t allow you to leave.”

“I trusted you Vikrant. I thought you were different from those monster but you are just like them only” Manisha cried as she made an unsuccessful attempt to free her hand from Vikrant’s grasp.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Bro really story going interestingly. Hike of the story is increasing by episodes. Always keeping suspense at the end eagerly waiting for the next update
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
Next update bang ?
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
Amazing update a new twist in manisha story...
[+] 1 user Likes playboy131's post
Waiting bro
Vry interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Super interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Another interesting twist, superb bro
[+] 1 user Likes Bhabhihunterrrr's post
Like Reply
[Image: Annotation-2019-10-27-123358.png]