A Banana Muffin Saga
(09-05-2020, 12:16 AM)playboy131 Wrote: Umm hot update

Thank you for your appreciation...acknowledged with best regards!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-05-2020, 06:10 AM)Rizzi1198 Wrote: Thanks for come back

Thank you!!
Very much grateful for expressing your interest...it really pushes one forward!
Like Reply
(11-05-2020, 12:20 PM)soorajnair.2011 Wrote: Good update..thank bro

Should be me who needs to be thankful!

Very much recognized your kind words...thank you!!
Like Reply
Chapter-47

Spending few more blissful minutes immersed in the warm water, Maryam and Fariz separated and rinsed themselves below the shower. They stood in a tight embrace by holding each other’s naked bodies within the comfort of their interwoven arms while their lips continued to explore more and more as if trying to uncover yet another level of forbidden pleasure.

“Gaaawdd!”, Fariz heard his sister peevishly protesting and detaching herself away from his body. He smiled and leaned to kiss her forehead while his sister’s hand wrapped around his spent shaft, stroking it softly. Without losing another moment, his lips left her forehead and he bent forward to take and enclose one of her nipples into his mouth. To his surprise, she pushed his shoulder away from her body.

“No-not-yet...”. she said and moved a bit away from her brother and allowed the warm shower spray over both of them. Her voice cracked as she muttered the next words... 

“I want to taste you!”, Maryam whispered into her brother's ears.

Fariz found his sister’s eyes sparkling along with the familiar throbbing of blood pacing through his cock’s rigid veins that were being kneaded inside her palm. To his utter fascination, his sister kneeled without any prompt and she continued to stroke his rock-hard spout continuously. As her eyes travelled all across her brother’s palpitating shaft, Maryam recalled the pain that her virgin cunt took when she allowed its monstrous thickness to tear past insides. Her brain continued to recapture the blissful feelings when the bulk of his cock filled her insides earlier. At the same time, Fariz stood enthralled at his sister and smiled at her lovingly while stroking her wet hair and felt exuberant when he saw his shaft hardening to its full magnitude. 

“Uuff...uggh!!!”, Maryam heard her brother’s moans and found his eyes closed from the tremendous pleasure that her mouth extended. Her jaws spread wide and her lips enclosed over his cock head and clutched it inside her salivating mouth’s confines. Maryam looked up to meet her brother’s eyes shamelessly and locked him to witness his facial reaction while she caressed his scrotum and with other hand, she pulled his bulky ass cheeks...hard...crushing her face against his groin along with it! She saw her brother writhing and bleating from the velvety sensations that her mouth and lips transpired.

“Fuuuccccckkkk...Mimmiii...you...yu...sooo good!!”, Fariz moaned as his hips began involuntary thrusting against his sister’s head.

“Sluuuurrpp!”, Maryam sighed form the empty feeling as her pulled her lips away from his penis. But, she continued to stroke him with her hands and fingers while a question in her eyes and playfulness over her lips. Fariz gasped in loud voice once he felt a finger exploring through his clenched butt cheeks and testing the pressure of his rectal opening. He almost came as his sister’s mouth enclosed once again over his cosk that was about to throw-up the sullied liquid.

“Mmmppp...gglugg...gluugg!!!”, Fariz saw his sibling moving her head and lowering down again on his manhood with snail’s pace and pulling back from it blazing speed, giving him the most extraordinary workout that his penis ever went through. His hips gyrated and replicated to synchronize with his sister’s ministrations on his shaft...He knew...He was ready...Once again!

“Shiitttttt...I will cumm...ooooh...fuccck!!!”, Fariz couldn’t control his body further. Just when he felt his scrotum ready to squirt, his eyes widened and body jolted in disbelief...Maryam pulled away from him and stood straight with a naughty grin spread on her face.

“Oh-Fuck-IT!!! Fuck me, Farii...just fuck your sister brainless!! mmmm..love youuu!! fuuccck-meee!!!”, Maryam’s whispering screams were more than enough for her brother to take charge...

With Tanvi and Sanjoth

Despite all the accusing and insensitive words, he delivered, silence from his wife infuriated Sanjoth. “Common...I know you have tons to explain. Look Tanvi...I have made time for you now, EXPLAIN TO ME TANVI, DO YOU WANT ME TO BE A CUCKOLD AND ALLOW THAT OLD MAN TO FUCK MY WIFE???”, Sanjoth’s voice was high as they were in a corner where no one was around.

He heard Tanvi gulping a large intake of air.

“Have you always worried about me this much Sanju?”, Tanvi asked, her voice wavering with seething anger. 

“WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN??”, he retorted.

“KEEP...that voice of yours DOWN!, and don’t take your masculinity on me, understood?”, her voice fumed with pain filled annoyance.

Before she could react and sprung away, he caught both her wrists with his hands and twisted her up to his chest. As Tanvi struggled to pull away, he forced himself further towards her, and tried overpowering her. Though she wanted to struggle, she gave up as soon as she realized the fact that if she fought him, it would be exactly what he wanted, and also it could result both of them in worse condition. 

On the same hand, considering her passive mode as indication of resignation, Sanjoth moved forward and pinned her to the nearby wall and kissed her...hard.

“Ouuff...oouw...LEAVE ME SANJUU!”, she cried loudly and moved her right leg forward.

“YOU...Whore of a woman...You accused me for straying while I caught you offering yourself to that old man allowing him to fuck you in daylight? Why you do all these stuff my sweet cheating wife? AM I NOT ADEQUATE FOR YOUU? AM I NOT GIVING YOU WHAT YOU NEED?? OKAY...THEN...LET’S DO IT HERE...RIGHT NOW...IN OPEN AIR...MAYBE THAT WILL SATISFY YOUR CREED...YOU SLUT!!!”, Sanjoth used his free hand to pull the zipper down.

“WHAAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SANJUU??? YOU ARE HURRTING MEE!!!”, Tanivi exploded from the insult, pain and anger as she found her husband’s face that had something nasty written all over. 

She moved her leg! Sharp!! Impact was immediate!!!

A blinding pain at his groin made Sanjoth to double over as he saw his wife lashing away from him. 

“You...YOUU...YOU HIT ME!!...SLLUTT!!!” Sanjoth was crouched on the ground clutching his balls as he felt the pain redoubling with each passing second and spreading it on both his kidneys. He glared and snarled his resentment with a menacing rumble.

“YOU CHEATING WHORE...I SAW YOU LETTING THAT WRETCHED OLD MAN TO POKE HIS...HIS THING INSIDE YOUR CHOOT...AND STILL YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU ARE CHASTE! YOU ARE...YOU ARE NOTHING BUT...A...A FILTHY WHORE...WORSE THAN A CHEAP STREET SLUT...YOU OFFERED YOUR MARRIED CUNT TO THAT MAD-OLD-MAN!!!”, Sanjoth was unable to hold his filth inside his heart further. The pain from his scrotum was acutely agonizing and he tried desperately to intake proper breaths.

“Listen Sanju, FIRST – I cannot yell like you, SECOND – despite you cheating in our marriage many times, I forgave you. It was you who promised to get your act straight! Instead, you went ahead and strayed many times right below my eyes and now you are keeping on accusing me for something that I NEVER DID!!!”, she fumed, “I am totally not getting what your problem is!!!”, she gasped for air.

“I CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT YOUR FACE, YOU DIRT...DIRTY-BITCH-WIFE!!!”, Sanjoth’s anger was not lowering.

“OH-GOD-SANJU!!! You don’t trust me...isn’t it? I get it...You are not able to trust your wife...FINE...But, can you explain what YOU did??”, Tanvi’s heart felt the cold punch it received from the reality check.

“YESSS...I CANNOT TRUST YOU...YOU ARE NOT MY WIFE ANYMOOORE!!!”, she realized that Sanjoth’s pain filled screams were audible enough to attract people. 

“Sanju, if you want to continue shouting...continue doing it...do it as much as you want...ALONE!!!” 

Tanvi felt her heart suddenly getting heavy, to an extent that she had to hold a nearby tree for support. It shocked her to realize that all this offensiveness was still inside her husband, despite him actually having sex with Safiya right under her nose, and the rest of his wayward women folks. She felt another hard pinch as she recalled that despite all her wrongdoings, she still hasn’t opened her legs to another man, while her husband who poured in abuses at her was actually been cheating her for years. During past few days, he deceived their sacred marriage right in front of her eyes as well!! To add fuel to the flame, he admitted doing so! 

Yet again, Sanjoth continued delivering insults and cruel words on her as if she was the reason for all his mishaps!!, with these continuous onslaught of desperation, Tanvi walked away from the scene without bothering to turn back once.

“I will take you to court, you...wretched cunt!” Sanjoth kept on blabbering through tear filled eyes and expected his wife would in fact return back and help him. However, after spending around fifteen minutes, he reached to the conclusion that she was not going to return.

“Common kids, it’s very late, let us go home!”, Tanvi tried her level best to smile at a concerned looking Abhijeet.

“Didi, you alright?” Abijeet inquired with concern. He looked flustered from the incenstual sex that he had just witness verbally through his cell phone. His hormones were elevated to an extent that he wanted to take a feel of the supremely beautiful woman who was standing nearby. He continued his level best to persuade Tanvi to stay a bit more.

“A bit of migraine I think Abhi, I will have a hot tea and it will be long gone. Oh-by the way, thank you so much for taking care of these two devils!”, Tanvi had to exert lot of pressure on her face to conceal her miserable feelings.

“If you need Crocin of Paracetamol, I can give you Tanvi Didi!”, he pestered more. Abhijeet wanted to be in the presence of his goddess and tried his best to retain her further.

“No, it’s alright Abhi, I have to go and rest”, Tanvi pulled her kids and walked away without waiting for Abhijeet’s response.

Back at the gym

“WHO ASKED YOU TO BARGE IN THERE BEGUM???” Khurram’s voice thundered inside the Sauna and it got mixed with the meat-to-meat slap clamors. 

“Oouuww Khurraaammjii...pleeease stoop...you are hurting me!!!”, Safiya’s cries got muffled in between the hard stabs of her husband’s hips and the sound of the murderous slaps that were continuously being delivered on her upturned buttocks. In reflex Safiya turned her head backwards to witness her swollen ass that was getting crushed by her husband’s fury.

She felt the burning of her skin reaching astronomical heights with every strike that landed on her cheeks by her own husband despite all the tearful hollering she did to stop him. She was helpless – and she knew it. Despite all her suffering, Safiya had not let him win this time...Her lips were sealed as Khurram continued to question the reason for her abrupt disruption of his seduction scheme. Despite her crying and tears, Safiya’s lips curled in satisfaction of not allowing her husband to get his way with the young woman as he planned. She was not going to let him have that pleasure of accomplishing the conquest so easily.

“I...I saw Sanjoth walking to the gym...that’s why I ran earlier...to warn you...OOOUUCCHH...PPLEEASE-SSTOOPP!!”, Safiya gave an excuse finally and pleaded to stop his pounding.

“Wrong answer Begum, you had no idea that he was coming here...I was watching your face and there was surprise when he entered!”, he thundered.

“TTHHWAACCK!!!”

“OOOUW..YAAAA’LLAAH!!!”, Safiya thrashed from the pain as his blow was dispensed using both his hands together and he used both his thumbs to split her rectum open sideways. Khurram’s eyes gleamed with merciless pleasure when his brain simulated Tavni’s creamy-white ass cheeks in place of his wife’s inflamed darker skin. His every action was frantic and crazed as he played the young woman’s body meandering below him. Though he felt the explanation from his wife remotely satisfactory, he knew well that she had played him nicely. However, at the very same moment, his scrotum bellowed to his brain about its readiness to blow the load out from its containment.

“How much more can you take me Begum? There is still so much left!”, Khurram sneered at the struggling woman under him.

“No! Noo...Please, no Khurramji!”.

“THAT...IS NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER BEGUMM! WHAACCK!! TTHHWAACCKK!!”, his anger was not clearing out.

“OOUUW...Khurraamjii...Pleasese-NOOO!!”, Safiya pleaded once again to deaf ears.

“You know Begum, this is giving me unlimited joy since you made me stop enjoying others!”, his voice was coarse yet powerful enough to make her tremble.

While Safiya tried again to open her mouth and plead, Khurram’s left hand lashed out forward and landed another thunderbolt slap on his wife’s shoulder and simultaneously he used his right hand thumb to force-open her wide spread puckered ring that looked even more darker from all the slaps he had given over its surrounding butt-cheeks.

“OOOUUUUWWCCH! SSTTO-P...PLLEEASSE!!”, her throat got stuck from releasing another syllable as her rectum screamed her husband pushing his thumb  and index finger till knuckles into it. Then she felt the real pain...the excruciating agony of her asshole getting stretched open while his mammoth sized organ pumped in and out of her vagina without a sparing moment.

Khurram’s pupils were diluted with carnal lust and it seemed to become redder and redder as he focused on his two fingers punishingly opening his wife’s nether hold wider and wider. When he started punishing his wife for not following his instructions, all he wanted to do was to deliver his anger with a hard fuck session. However, as the events went by, he was clear that his wife had some other ulterior intentions to stop his advancement in nailing the hot young woman, making him angrier by second and made his brain to follow his depraved wishes. He slowly twisted his fingers once making his wince from the pain which, prompted him further to twitch his fingers more faster into her asshole and continued to pinch the large nipple on her implanted breasts.

Safiya could do nothing other than moan and cry to stop his assault inside her asshole. That was one of the most inconvenient and least pleasurable area for her. Despite telling him since they started to have sexual relationship before marriage, her husband gave deaf ear and continued to have sex with her anal passage. 

While Safiya wrestled to make her body to overcome the hurt that her husband was extending on her body, Khurram used the middle finger of his right hand to finger her vaginal lips that were spread over his overgrown penis that still continued its heavy drilling of her cunt.

“UUUH...UUGGGH...UMMM..AAH!!!”, the change of her tone conveyed him that she had been pushed over the edge of no return.

He felt his wife’s involuntary thrusts against his fingers immediately. His fingers got the first feel of the hot liquid that his cock brought outside of her vagina. Khurram’s fingers started to make synchronizing movements around her cunt and rectum. From the way he felt his wife plunging back at him, he realized that even if he stopped at that point, she wouldn’t!

Safiya tried her best to relax and to stop fighting her husband. She knew well what could be the outcome if she continued her protests. A low whimper escaped her lips involuntarily updating him that his wife was exhausted from all the resisting and punishment he delivered. In addition, he also felt his cock straining to release what it was holding for Tanvi...

Using his cum coated fingers, he pulled his extra-long organ out of her dripping vagina in one pull, making her head jerk up from the pain it endured. Without even allowing her a moment to swallow the reality, Khurram placed his monstrous cock head between her spread-open ass crack and exactly over her rectal gap created by his two fingers. Even before his wife could turn her head back to cry at her husband from opening her backdoor, Khurram lurched forward!

“YAAAA’LLLAAAAAAAH...PLLLEEESE!!!”, his wife screeched with the top of her voice while Khurram’s lips opened up to let out his murderous laugh.

Khurram found it amazing even after spending half a lifetime with his wife, her puckered hole still strained to accommodate his giant cock. He pushed harder and it made his cock to disappear a bit more inside the dark ring of her rectum. As he heard his wife hollering and yelling to stop, he pounced forward using substantial force one more time and impaled her anus, once again!

There was nothing that she could do further...except letting out a long, painful and unbroken moan along with her bellowing anal passage that struggled to contain the enormous cock. 

Despite all their exploits and the million times that her husband fucked her asshole, Safiya realized it was for the first time that he had buried his thing insider her with hatred. She realized it!

Khurram on the other hand had started to move. He tried to position himself further up on her back with his legs in half-squat position and his massive shaft had been set into motion pulling and pushing his wife’s asshole. Even though he was unable to drive his cock more than half of its length, he was content...He was glad to recognize his wife’s absolute defeat.

“Never would she dare to defy me!”, his angered thought process had a direct impact on the movement of his hips. Safiaya tried her level best to endure the enormity of her husband, towering behind her, by trying widen her legs further and finding out ways to relax the muscles inside her rectum to accommodate the heavy blows of ass-fucking that her husband was delivering on her.

“OOH...SSSSHIITTT!!!”, Khurram paused for a moment before deciding where he should deposit his load. His eyes were lust-crazed and had only one image in front...Tanvi’s fair, slender and smooth curves that was taking all the activities that he had been doing for past half hour. 

He wished and craved to see the tiny naked form of the exotic woman wriggling under him and begging him to fuck more!
He wished Tanvi to prompt him to remove his manhood from her asshole and deliver the cum directly to her willing mouth!!
His movements reached another peak of speed inside his wife’s rectum as his mind continued to play the image of his hot little neighbor closing her mouth and making his cock disappear deep...extra deep inside her throat!!!

“AAH...AAAAH...GGGGHAAAH!”, his glutaral roars forced his wife’s hollering to disappear within its frequency. The force of his cum made his hips to lower further and made his wife to lose balance and fall forward on her chest! His cock continued discharging the heavy cum while his scrotum continued to churn and propel more out of its restraining ball-sack! 

Safiya on the other hand, continued to scream wildly because her husband was forcing further and further into her despite all her protests and cries and pleads to stop tearing her sphincter...She comprehended he had destroyed her hole this time...There was nothing else other than lie on the floor till he had his way...Somehow, the knowledge of his cum spreading inside her rectal passage comforted her...to a certain extent.

‘N-E-V-E-R...NEVER USE THAT BRAIN OF YOURS TO IMPROVISE WHAT I ORDERED! YOU HEAR MEE???” Khurram was completely lost between the release of the great pressure that he had held inside his groin.  Also, his nostrils widened with his enraged brain as it recognized one thing - his wife was absolutely not cooperating with his scheme – she had something else planned, and the realization that he was unable to squeeze it out from her, sparked yet another resentment towards his wife. 
Safiya’s lips had stopped from allowing any more cries. Her eyes were fixed to some unknown point of the sauna’s wall conveying that her mind was engaged somewhere else. She was already exhausted, defeated and finally she collapsed.
----------
“Maa, I have been trying to get you few times!!”, Tanvi’s voice accused her mother for not attending her earlier calls. She had finished showering herself and her kids and as they had their dinner, she found time to take her cellphone and call her mother from the kitchen. Though she felt a bit of concern that Sanjoth was not back home, her brain was rational enough not to worry unnecessarily “He is a grown man, and he knows what he is doing”, she concluded.

“O meri Beti!!! You don’t call me at all now a days...am I that old already?”, the mellow voice of her grandmother soothed her immediately as well as caused a bit of concern because she wanted to have an open discussion with her mother. 

“My chweet Dadi...I have been busy with everything in the new place...Is Maa around?”, Tanvi was desperate to have a word with her mother. Though she intended to call Sylvie at first, she decided against it as she wanted a bit warmer wheedling, especially from her mother.

“Aaah, you still won’t talk to me, huh? I think Amaterasu’kami wishes otherwise...the Godess wants me to be there for you!”, her grandmother paused looking for a response from Tanvi “Your mother has gone with your Papa for some function, she forgot her phone here”, clarifying Tanvi’s upcoming questions.

“Daadi...you are not in Japan anymore...and you are not Japanese...it was your mother...okay!”, Tanvi felt a bit better from the mild humor her grandmother extended. It took a while for Tanvi to relate with her grandmother’s Japanese talks. Though, the old lady’s mother was a pure Japanese, her being born in India and getting married to an Indian, she was raised in Japan during her early childhood. The effect of Japanese culture was still present in her. It was one of reason for Tanvi’s relationship drift from her grandmother once she hit adulthood. Tanvi considered herself to be a pure Indian.

“Oukay...Okii...Akacha’an”, grandmother paused again and continued “So, tell me Beti, what is it that troubles your tiny heart?”

“Dadi! How did you know that there was something bothering me??”, Tanvi was genuinely surprised.

“Beti, Izanami‘kami and Isanagi’kami are present everywhere. I don’t need super power to understand my only little child is having some trouble”, the soothing voice of the old woman helped Tanvi to recover from her shocked state.

“Dadi...Sanju is having some issues”, Tanvi took a long pause.

“I knew it! It was bound to happen...I was just waiting for the day...That Konou’yaro!!”, though Tanvi could not figure out the meaning of her grandmother cursing, Tanvi knew and laughed a bit.

“Arre...nahi Dadi, no...it’s not that...It’s not financial...He is having some other trouble that I am not able to understand”. 

“Then tell me sweetheart, what is it? You know you can trust your Ojii’saan...now relax and tell me...and trust me Beti, I can help you”, her grandmothers voice soothed a lot of her stressed mind. Though she wanted to talk with her mother, she felt more comfortable with her grandmother at that point.

“Jijii’saan, he is cheating on me...he did that before...and...and is continuing it here!”. Tanvi couldn’t contain her sorrow further. She broke down, and bad, she got the shadow that she was looking for in her own grandmother.

“Oh my sweet baby, cry it out...it’s alright child, it always help to let go of your feelings once in a while...and tell me what happened”.
“I...”, Tanvi tried to begin. But hiccupped as a wild through ran through her mind that if this could destroy her marriage and tried to decide against talking with her grandmother.

“Beti, let’s try the beginning...tell me about it”, the consoling voice of her grandmother helped to decide.

“I don’t know where to start Jijii’ssan...”, Tanvi’s voice trailed out again.

“You know what Tanvi, I will be in your home tomorrow morning, tell me in person okay. This looks like something really grave and I need see you in person, okay”, as soon as she heard the words, Tanvi felt better.

“And also, I am not going to tell this to your mother okay...keep this with you till I reach there, for now, drink a glass of milk and try to get some sleep, okay darling”, her grandmother closed the call making Tanvi a lot better than how her miserable situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanjoth had no idea how he reached back home and how he refreshed himself and went out to grab a drink from the nearby pub. For him, the pain from his groin was nothing compared to the boiling fury he felt towards his cheating wife. On the background, he was also glad that he would be having a good time with the elder woman later that night. To plan the timing, he continued to immerse himself to build the hatred towards his slut wife and the old man while counting hours to the upcoming mid-night endeavor!
[+] 3 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Thanks a lot for the update, will read it shortly.
Like Reply
Whoaaa.. such a hot thread but I have one suggestion let tanvi loose her chastity and fuck with khurram wholeheartedly its too much of mental trauma for her knowing that sanjoth is still fucking around with old neighbour.
Great update nd plot building i guess tanvi finally going to do some adultry
(12-05-2020, 09:04 PM)themaskeditor Wrote: Thanks a lot for the update, will read it shortly.

Thank you for your feedback. I have always tried to cut short the lengthy descriptions of the thought-waves of all these characters. Mostly due to the fact that, an average human cannot keep one's attention/focused on anything more than 12-15 seconds before one's brain registers at least one distraction (or more). Plus given the fact that, reading itself being a tedious activity during these times, it requires super-human effort to complete couple of paragraphs...And, it is at such juncture where this story is getting posted with such long narrations. 

Shall continue the efforts to cut this short...
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
(13-05-2020, 12:18 AM)playboy131 Wrote: Great update nd plot building i guess tanvi finally going to do some adultry

Highly appreciated...We are really close...So close...Seriously close...But again, are we? 

You will have more detailed and in-depth view of how things are going to turn out...from the forthcoming updates...As rightly pointed out by many enthusiasts, our protagonist is a normal human being, who have been presented with options to stray willfully. Naturally, she is worried about the repercussions of one wrong step that could become a sole contributor to her marital demise. 

Due to the above reason, most of the characters have their own thought-processes and they express their feeling - "their respective rights are righteous to others" - maybe it's a silly way to explain free-will.

Let's wait and see...
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Chapter-48

Sanjoth sat in the pub having his fifth drink while trying to remember how he reached back home and when he refreshed himself to grab the drink from where he sat at the point. It was not the the pain from his groin that blazed inside his head, it was the fury he felt towards his cheating wife. On the background, he was also glad that he would be having a good time with the hot old neighbor later that night. To plan the timing, he continued to immerse himself in building the hatred towards his slut wife and the old man while counting the hours to mid-night.

Despite all the drinks he had, Sanjoth was still unable to see his own wrongdoings...and as he did during past, all the blames were deposited on someone else's head...For the current situation, his lawful wife was the obvious culprit.

“Sir...balance!”, as the uber driver's voice fell on Sanjoth’s ears, he blinked into the darkness and looked at the young man who had his hand extended towards him with some currency. That was when it hit his alcohol intoxicated brain that he just stepped out of the taxi and they were at his own complex’s parking lot.

“Thank you...you can keep it!”, he replied and swayed towards his house.

“Bhaisaab...Shall I help you to your home?”, he heard the young man’s voice right behind him.

“No no, it’s okay...My house is the first one here...you can go!”, Sanjoth had to dismiss the driver at all cost. Despite his drunken state, his cock remembered why he was there at that time! He continued to stand and witness the car driving out of the parking lot to ensure the surroundings were safe. 

Through the mildly lit area, he walked through the parking lot and entered the stairs towards his house. The blanketed darkness did not allow much visibility to his dazed eyes. Somehow, he reached the corridor and gripped the steel railings to balance himself.

“Did you park your car properly?”, a low whisper that came from the darkness made him literally jump.

“Who??”, Sanjoth’s presence of mind left him for a moment.

“Ssshhh...quietly...it’s me!”, Safiya stood next to him and took his arms and spun him to face her.

“Oh-God! Safiyaaaji!!!”, his kiss was as fierce as hers. Her hands spread over him and engulfed into a tight embrace along with the passionate kiss that went between them. After few moments, she released her grip and removed her mouth away to face him.

“You are drunk!”

“A little...I missed you...so...”, his voice trailed.

“Kiss me again Safiyaji!”, his whisper was more than enough for her to open her lips once again. Before another second passed by, their bodies crushed against each other, standing in open corridor, for anyone to catch. But, they both knew no one would!

“You are drunk!”

"Yeah...so?"

“Use your hands Sanjuu!”, he heard her coarse murmur indicating his next actions. 

Sanjoth’s lips twirled into a wicked grin and as he continued to churn the older woman’s lower lips between his teeth, he pulled her nightie from her back. It was not a long one, hardly it reached till her knees, making it easier for him to access the gloriously hidden pleasure coves.

“Oow...easy...!”, Safiya jolted from the seething pain from her ass cheeks. They still burned! And Sanjoth’s crazed hands pulled the nightie and squeezed her humongous buttocks with all the force he could muster. 

“Mmm...ssllluurrp!”, Sanjoth tried his best to keep her mouth plastered to his while he felt both his hands being brought forward by Safiya.

“Turn yourself to the wall!”, he heard a low snarl that he felt as her command. Without even thinking twice, Sanjoth pulled away from the large woman and turned towards the wall and slipped his belt and loosened his jeans in the process. He sensed his alcohol breath hitting the wall and returning at him and without prompt, a long moan left his mouth as he felt his dream woman’s hands rubbed against his backside and one of her hand snaked between the wall and his body to find the zipper.

“UFFF”, a gasp left his chest as his jeans came down along with his boxed, letting his hard, engorged penis to be free and dangle in open air. 

“AAAH!”, his voice was a bit bolder and louder this time. Sanjoth jerked his hips and his cock hit against the wall...Safiya’s mouth was latched on his right ass cheek with her teeth biting hard into his quavering plump meat!

“Mmm...stay still Sanjju!”, he tried his level best to ignore the kind of excitement and the anticipation overburdened his intoxication. He knew the elder woman wanted to feel him badly, just like how he wanted to fuck her.

“Look at me”, Safiya whispered.

Without leaving another second, Sanjoth turned away from the wall and soon had his both hands clutched her head with burst of pleasure emitting through his penis. Despite his brain instructing all his never fibers to force his manhood into her awaiting mouth, he was powerless in front of the dominant woman.

“Mmm...suck it...please!!”, he begged softly as she made him suffer by grazing her lips all through his abdomen and pubic hair, even she made sure her face went below his erect penis and brushed over his tightened ballsack...leaving his throbbing cock without any attention!

“Pleeese Safiyaaji!!!”, as he begged again, he heard her low chuckle and the familiar heat of her mouth approaching his awaiting cock.

Despite all her misgivings and reluctance to take part in her husband’s evil schemes, Safiya was in fact, genuinely fascinated by the young man. It was her first time when she was able to overpower a male, and that knowledge made her more powerful. 
As she sensed his cock jerking forward to locate her lips, she laughed at the organ’s plight and let her lips part themselves...her mouth widened...her throat arched...the circumference of the hollow adjusted to accommodate the twitching shaft. 

“Mmmaaa..aah...aaah!”, Sanjoth’s moans were loud as his cock settled inside the blissful warmth of the elder woman’s mouth. To amplify his sensations, she let her tongue to slip through her lower lips and sliced through the underside of his penis. His cock convulsed inside her, his grip on her head hardened. She tried to poke her tongue straight at the jabbing cock’s pee slit. The consecutive groans from the younger man ensured that she was delivering more than what she had planned!

Sanjoth’s fingers entwined inside her har as he pulled her face towards his cock while he pushed his hips forward. Both of them fell into a delirium of forbidden pleasure and started to enjoy the sensations. By now, his penis was completely inside her mouth, there was not a centimeter of his shaft that was outside! Their crescendo reached to an extend that even without his hands moving, Safiya herself was creating long and hard strokes. One of her hand squeezed his greasy and saliva coated scrotum while her other hand pulled his butt cheeks making his cock to explore her mouth faster by each passing second. He knew he was ready for rupture!

Without bothering to give him another minute, that he desperately wanted, Safiya pulled away from him and stood up.

“Not yet!”, she answered sternly to the confused, frustrated and vengeful Sanjoth.

“Come and sit here!”, through the dim light, Sanjoth found her pointing towards the stairs. Without losing any time, he walked and sat on the 4th stair and removed his jeans to keep it underneath his buttocks.

“Ready?”, she asked him and added his confusion further. “Wait now...”, she whispered again.

He felt her presence right at his feet, and then moving up through his thighs, and then it hit him! Her pungent cunt’s stench flared right above his face, hardly an inch away! 

“Uuuy...oooh...mm...aah!”, Safiya bounced and moaned as he parted his lips and enclosed her dripping vagina inside his slathering mouth. She held the handrail to balance as she hunched above the young man’s head, offering her aged vagina to be serviced! As soon as he started to suck, her hips undulated involuntarily, making her clit and vaginal lips to rub all over his upturned face. Then it went into frenzy!

Safiya’s chest arched up!

Her hips lost their balance!!

Her large breasts juggled up and down inside the nightie!!!

Sanjoth felt the elder woman’s orgasm that was about to explode. During his pleasuring, his hand was locked over his slippery shaft and was stroking it unremittingly. Her cunt remained pasted on his face...He was not sure if he had to stop or let her continue the crescendo!

Safiya felt the gush of carnal fluids boiling from her brain and running all through her body and finally tugging her cunt walls for release!

Despite his drunkenness, Sanjoth tried his best to extend his tongue and slice her vagina to extract her pleasure water. 

“UUUUFFFFFF!!!”, Safiya screeched when she felt his fingers entering her cunt and penetrating it perfectly well and pushing her over the edge. 

“Mmm..aaah...oww..oouuh!”, she babbled and began spurting out her cum as if a floodgate was cut loose. 

“FUUCCK!”, Sanjoth cursed as he tasted her cum through the explosion. To add a bit more from his side, he continued to finger her cunt with continuous jabs forcing the elder woman’s cunt to spew more and more into his open mouth.

A momentary lapse went between the odd lovers.

Safiya was the first to move. She pulled herself up to standing position despite her knees not allowing her to it. Her body was undergoing multiple tremors of post-orgasm which, she desperately wanted to enjoy...but she also knew, in her current state, she would not be able to enjoy the young man as she wanted to!

She glided down the steps and kneeled between the splayed open legs of the drunken young man. Once she settled herself properly, Safiya bent forward and inhaled the strong musk of Sanjoth’s genital, deep inside her nostrils, allowing it to intoxicate her brain...with lust...triggering her revenge!

“Uuuggh!”, another groan came out from a surprised Sanjoth. His open mouth was not stuffed with the old woman’s panties that she forced into his mouth. He was stunned beyond belief! 

“Mmm...uugh...mmm!!”, he moaned again as Safiya grazed her lips through his exposed bellow and finally kissed all over his pubic hair. She deliberately avoided licking or touching his throbbing manhood that seemed desperate to get inside some place where it could get some solace. She continued to run her hand all through his chest, stomach and allowed one of her hand to wrap around his naked buttocks and pull further against her nightie covered bosom.

“PLLE...GGGHH!!”, even though his hands were free and he could have removed her panty from his mouth, Sanjoth rested on the stairs, moaning with pleasure. He felt her soft hands and tantalizing kisses forcing his pre-cum to ooze out through his pee-slit. 
Safiya was in double mind. All she wanted at the point was to get the young man to fuck her senseless. Yet, she knew well that she was under constant pressure of doing something that she never wanted to happen. Considering all almost zero options, she bent her head forward and licked the mildly salty liquid from the quavering shaft that oscillated at her tongue’s tip. 

“Mmmmaaah!, he groaned again.

“Slowwwly...don’t make noise!”, Safiya reminded him pensively and closed her lips around Sanjoth’s cock...and sucked...hard...pulling his entire digit inside her mouth!

“O-FUCCK!!!”, Safiya smiled as she gently eased the pulsing member out of her mouth and again closed her lips over it and gulped into her throat. 

Sanjoth’s head felt backwards and rested on the steps above him as he grabbed the back of the old woman’s neck with both hands and pushed her mouth as if feeding her more of his cock. In a brisk move, Safiya began moving her head up and down all along is penis, in quick and forceful jabs. Sanjoth’s eyes were force-closed and his brain had nothing but the knowledge of blissful sensations that his scrotum was about to undergo. Based on the pace of the old woman, he knew very well that he was close! 
He wanted to blow it immediately...but again, he also wanted ram it into Safiya’s wonderfully accommodating vagina. 

As if reading how own thoughts, he felt his cock slipping out from her mouth...Sanjoth let out a deep growl from the frustration he felt.

“Come to gym tomorrow, same time, I will make sure no one will be there!”, Safiya pulled his ass cheek apart and pushed her middle finger to brush his asshole.

“Pleease Safiyaji...just once...i haven’t...!”, he wanted to cry out that his cum was at the brink of spraying out.

“I know...but not tonight Sanju...we risked a lot tonight...keep this...till tomorrow!”, his body froze when he heard her whisper along with a sharp jab on his rectal opening combined with his entire cock disappearing inside her mouth...his body juddered when he felt his pee-slit getting tickled by her tongue.

“Tomorrow...ok!”, Safiya murmured one last time before climbing up and leaving him stranded.

“FUCK...SHHIT!”, he grabbed his dripping penis with his hand while cursing everything in the world. Once his drunken brain recorded the plan for the next day, Sanjoth swayed and walked to his home.

-----------------------------------------

“ALL OKAY BEGUM? HE WILL BE AT GYM TOMORROW, RIGHT??”, Safiya's legs froze as her husband's deep growl came from their apartment's threshold.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 11:15 PM)Bhavana_sonii Wrote: Whoaaa.. such a hot thread but I have one suggestion let tanvi loose her chastity and fuck with khurram wholeheartedly its too much of mental trauma for her knowing that sanjoth is still fucking around with old neighbour.

Hii, so much appreciate your kind words...

Your suggestion is most welcome...and thank you so much! 

Tanvi is going through tons of conflicts, just like any other woman...

However, the question is...whether she would allow her own licentious behavior to overcome the best of her judgements...let's see what all are going to happen...soon!
Like Reply
(13-05-2020, 10:35 PM)YLTS Wrote: Thank you for your feedback. I have always tried to cut short the lengthy descriptions of the thought-waves of all these characters. Mostly due to the fact that, an average human cannot keep one's attention/focused on anything more than 12-15 seconds before one's brain registers at least one distraction (or more). Plus given the fact that, reading itself being a tedious activity during these times, it requires super-human effort to complete couple of paragraphs...And, it is at such juncture where this story is getting posted with such long narrations. 

Shall continue the efforts to cut this short...

Thanks for the reply. 

In my comment I did not mean anything with your writing quality. All I meant that I shall read it in my leisure time. 

Your story is not just a read and go thing, your words, dialogues and acts gets registered in our minds. Hence more then reading I prefer to delve in it. Besides this story liberally relays human emotion and feelings though sexual in nature has a connect with me.

I love long narration and slow developing story.

It is your writing skills and thought process that has attracted me and many others to your story. Please do not change it. 

Thanks for your efforts and love you to continue this work of art.
Like Reply
Hi read your story it was amazing great work bro..I liked all the night episodes all the night epdisodes are great and intense ...great work
Like Reply
Awating a hotter update with "new plan"
Like Reply
Wish Dattu comes back
[+] 1 user Likes Marrydech's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2020, 04:36 PM)themaskeditor Wrote: Thanks for the reply. 

In my comment I did not mean anything with your writing quality. All I meant that I shall read it in my leisure time. 

Your story is not just a read and go thing, your words, dialogues and acts gets registered in our minds. Hence more then reading I prefer to delve in it. Besides this story liberally relays human emotion and feelings though sexual in nature has a connect with me.

I love long narration and slow developing story.

It is your writing skills and thought process that has attracted me and many others to your story. Please do not change it. 

Thanks for your efforts and love you to continue this work of art.

Hii,

Once again - thank you so much for taking your valuable time to read this.

I am so aware of the time it takes to read such long blogs - have been referenced by so many readers about this and mostly being the main reason for me to consider shortening the length of the chapters. To make it worse, the spelling errors and grammatical fooleries in this story is really too much for an avid reader to handle...kindly excuse for the mistakes.

We are reaching a sort of a turning point...hope it would be of mark...
Like Reply
(15-05-2020, 04:09 PM)Tonya12345 Wrote: Hi read your story it was amazing great work bro..I liked all the night episodes all the night epdisodes are great and intense ...great work

Oh-Thank you!!

Very much appreciate your kinds words and it's great to know you found this entertaining. Thanks once again...we are continuing this saga further.
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
(15-05-2020, 08:04 PM)soorajnair.2011 Wrote: Awating a hotter update with "new plan"

Thank you so much...we are reaching there...slowly...but yes...we are....
Like Reply
(16-05-2020, 12:23 AM)Marrydech Wrote: Wish Dattu comes back

Dattu is definitely an integral part of the saga...
Thank you so much for your kind following!
Like Reply
Chapter-49

“Plese Safiyaji...just once...I haven’t...I want to...fu...!”, Sanjoth's hips jerked up and thrashed back as his shaft throbbed desperately to get back inside the elder woman's mouth to spray the cum that was at its brink!

“I know...but not tonight Sanju...we risked a lot tonight...keep this...till tomorrow!”, she squeezed his cock softly while his body froze as he heard her whisper. Along with her whisper, came along a sharp jab at his rectal opening combined with his entire cock disappearing inside her mouth...once again!

Sanjoth's entire body juddered when his pee-slit got tickled by Safiya's tongue.

“Tomorrow ok!”, Safiya murmured one last time before climbing up and leaving him stranded.

“FUCKINGG...SHHIT!”, he grabbed his dripping penis with his hand while cursing everything in the world. Once his drunken brain recorded the plan for the next day, Sanjoth swayed and walked to his home.

“EVERYTHING OKAY BEGUM? HE WILL BE AT GYM TOMORROW, RIGHT??”, Safiya trembled as she heard Khurram's voice booming next to her with an additional menace in his voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Once her kids left with van driver Usman, whose eyes looked as lecherous as ever, Tanvi dismissed him with her level best politeness and walked back to prepare a toast for herself. During the while, her mind drifted at how much her approach towards men had changed drastically during past few weeks. Her reflections stopped when she heard shower noises from the guest bedroom where Sanjoth was getting ready for his office. She made one more toast and kept it on the dining table and left it to get inside her master bedroom to sleep a bit more, mostly she wanted to avoid another confrontation with her husband. 

Not now, this is not the time”, she said to herself. 

As soon as she hit the bed, she took her cell phone and opened the locked folder that contained the sleazy photos from Abhijeet’s phone. Within next few seconds, she found the video where her maid was getting triple-serviced by three men...Despite her revulsive response when she saw the clip for the first time, Tanvi’s eyes stuck on her maid’s euphoric face she was sandwiched between Mr. Mehta and Abhijeet while the cameraman’s penis was lodged deep inside her throat. Tanvi recalled Sharda’s dreamy eyes when she sucked up Abhijeet’s cum from her mouth and then spilled it back into her cavity. 

Tanvi’s brain clogged with the images from her own obscenities and the effect was directly happening inside her vagina. Her free hand pinched her nipples reminiscing what Fariz did with his fingers and an immediate grunt of dissatisfaction left her throat while she thought about the missed opportunities – especially her last rendezvous with Khurram at the gym.

Before even realizing herself, Tanvi’s cunt started to overspill and she clutched her vagina tight using her free hand before she went overboard from crying out loud with the release! 

She thrashed against the soft mattress, muffling herself with her arm while her evil vagina liberated its spasms and discharged the nectar without wasting another second. From the exhaustion, she slept off for another half hour and once she woke up, went inside and took a long shower. While in shower, pictures of her thighs slowly resting on top of Khurram’s obnoxiously gigantic cockhead triggered another orgasm deep inside her vagina. Once done, she changed her dress and came out to the living room and found her husband and his car vacant in the parking lot. She felt glad to avoid another confrontation at that juncture.

Tanvi almost jumped when she heard the calling bell, and relaxed as she remembered her grandmother was to arrive. She flew to the main door and beamed at the small, angelic frame of her grandmother standing outside. At the age of 72, her grandmother was gracefully aged. She was here own Jijii’sama, a petite woman, looking paper-white and still a stunningly beautiful lady. One could always relate Tanvi to her grandmother immediately as most of the Asian features that she got was from her grandmother. Tanvi felt her heart warming up immediately in the comfort of her elder.

After the pleasantries, it was her grandmother who opened the appalling topic.

“Tell me Beti, what is it? Though I did not want to you give more stress yesterday, I am very much concerned about you since you told me about all this...What happened?”, the way her grandmother called her with love made her almost sob.

“Jijii’saan...I don’t know how and where to start”

“Don’t worry about me, just tell me whatever you feel inside your heart okay”, her grandmother comforted again.

“All of this started just a month back, when Sanju went to that company meeting”.

“Oh my darling, you didn’t know anything about it...my poor Akacha’an!”.

Tanvi looked distressed. “I...I mean, I had no idea how he kept that innocent face, when he was straying all this time...that’s what worries me so bad Jijii’saan”, Tanvi’s eyes were overflowing.

“Don’t worry my little Oh’aana, don’t worry”, her grandmother called her a flower in Japanese.

Tanvi sighed, she knew she had no option other than to come clean, after all, it was her own grandmother, “Jijii’saan, I am not happy with Sanjoth from his recent actions have crossed a moral line in our marriage!”

“Only one?”, her grandmother inquired with a guileful smile.

“What do you mean Jijii'saan?”

“I was asking, how many lines did he cross? I am sure there would be many...right?”, Tanvi found the loving cynicism written on her grandmother’s face. With that kind of unconditional affection pondering from her own klin, she lost her control and started sobbing... her head fell hard on her grandmother’s lap. She felt the warmth of her grandmother’s feathery hands engulfing her and creating the protection with her soft bosom that she desperately wanted.

“It’s alright my baby, it’s okay...clear your heart out...I am always here for you!”, Tanvi wept her heart out.

“What about others?”, her grandmother asked.

“Who others Jijii'saan?”, Tavni looked disoriented.

“Other men...apart from ‘your’ Sanju!”, her Grandmother tiffed at her with scornful voice.

“You mean, did I open up to men other than Sanjoth?”

“Oh yess...my darling...yes!”, the old woman took a deep pause and looked straight into Tanvi’s green eyes and asked “What about others, was there any who have shown interest in you my little beauty?”, her Granny’s voice was much mellow.

“I...I don’t know...”, Tanvi felt shy at the straight question.

“Tell me, my sweet child, if you cannot confide in me, then with whom would you talk?”, her grandmother inquired further.

“Jijii’saan please, I wanted Mama to be here, you shouldn’t have come!” Tanvi tried and projected her displeasure.

“if I am here then, why is it a problem? When you were a child, we always used to be friends...But then, when you grew up, you became closer to B'aaji...I mean your mother. And honestly, that is one of the reasons why you grew up like this!”, her grandmother seemed to be unhappy.

“So, tell me Tanvi”, her grandmother looked at her with her mesmerizingly greying green eyes – they both had same eyes...only Tanvi’s were bright green.

It took a bit longer than Tanvi expected to spill her heart out...Though she wanted to open her heart out and explain every little detail of her depravity, Tanvi excluded her explicit carnal activities that started with her milkman Dattu, then continued till Khurram...
However, during all the explanation, her grandmother continued to acknowledge her hesitation to explain certain points, especially when she abruptly stopped at the places where she had actually let her guard down. It was easy for such a wise and elderly person to make adequate assumptions.

And her grandmother did make her own theories!

Once Tanvi finished explaining her marital predicament to her grandmother, she felt a huge weight being lifted away from her heart.

“Akacha’an...i mean Beti”, her grandmother petted her head and wiped her tears off with her fragile finger and continued “You should stop this behavior immediately!”.

“What behavior Jijii’saan?”, Tanvi looked up perplexed.

“This – this kind of frail womanly attitude! Crying for someone is important – only if that person values you in the same way you value that person. If not, all this what you are doing is absolute stupidity! Even if it is for your own husband!!”, her grandmother took a pause and continued “Otherwise, our elders, your powerful lineage will be shamed!”.

“Wha...what are you saying?”, Tanvi was unable to concentrate on her grandmother who looked agitated and was already red due to the blood pressure increase.

“Akacha’an! I know your mother did not tell you anything...that is because...she is not able to belive on her own lineage!”, her grandmother paused again. “So Tanvi...listen to me carefully...You are not any normal girl...your fore-mothers hail from the most prestigious and powerful family of Geisha’s that actually lead the battle of Sekigahara along with great Shogun and was the pioneer in every single change in Japanese society”, her grandmother paused again.

Tanvi sat with her eyes widened from all the incredulous things that she was hearing.

“It was our clan who settled at Kamishichiken and guided the poor women folk who were lost and were slaves to the men who treated females with disrespect. We were the ones who created dynasties, we were the freest women, we were blessed with knowledge, will-power, determination yet aesthetically delicious!”, her grandmother took a deep breath.

“We are the most exotic of the exotics!”

“We are the fire, the finest...not the ones that gets burned in it!!”

“We are passionate, graciously kind and we guide our essence to the world!!!”

“And my sweetheart, finally, you are independent – not dependent! Remember it always okay”, with one more tight embrace, her grandmother kissed Tanvi’s forehead.

“Akacha’an, I had no idea about all this...Maa never told me anything”

“Mmm...She changed completely once she got married to your father!”.

“Akacha’an, she is not that bad, after all she’s your daughter”, Tanvi nudged her grandmother. 

“That’s the most interesting question that I have been trying hard to find a proper answer – till today!”, her grandmother chuckled.

“So Beti, let me ask you one question”, her grandmother looked straight at her.

“Ji Jijii’saan...anything! You being here itself is my best gift!”, Tanvi’s mood had changed drastically since she let her grief out.

“I know there are many things that you had not told me...”

“Jijii’saan!!”

“No...don’t answer me now Tanvi...I know it...after all, you are my granddaughter...and let me ask you one question!”, her grandmother looked deep into Tanvi’s eyes.

Unable to meet the wise wyes of her grandmother, Tanvi’s head dropped down immediately as she replied “Ji, ask me Jijii’saan!”.

“Do you want the life of “Sanjoth’s Wife”? or do you want to live ‘YOUR’ life?”

“Jijii’saan! What kind of a question is that??”, Tanvi was thrown down with such directness.

“Tell me then – answer honestly this time”.

“You see Jijii’saan, I have lots of problems at this time, and I need to figure out some solutions. As I don’t have any answers with me, I wanted you or Maa to help me!”.

“Well, you have the answer right above you”, her grandmother whispered.

“What? What do you mean?”, Tanvi looked confused.

“See little one, you need to read between the lines...answer for all “Your Problems” are right above your roof!”, her grandmother smiled lovingly and nodded up, indicating the apartment above hers.

“Oh-Jijii-saan, you are really too much! What all absurdity are you thinking at your age?”, Tanvi couldn’t stop herself from saying it.

“Ooh...so it’s me who is the culprit now? I just opening my mouth to tell what your heart is screaming!”, Tanvi noticed the small frame of her grandmother stretching and standing to her full height and continuing “Why can’t you see things clearly my darling? You are young, You are not only beautiful...You are an exotic flower, just like someone told me when I was younger” she paused before continuing “Also, you are intelligent to figure things out rationally and on top of all these, you need to understand one of the basic need of humans and animals alike...We all need to get our sexual hunger satisfied to its fullest so that we can live the rest of the day in full functionality. Have you known this previously? Did you mother tell you about it? No, right? She’s been house-tamed by your Father!”, though her voice did not conveyed it, Tanvi recognized her grandmother fuming.

“What the hell are you talking about Jijii’saan?? Are you crazy???”, Tanvi’s voice held exasperation and disbelief.

“My dear child, I am so sorry that I made this so blunt. But fact is fact!”, her grandmother stopped and took a deep breath.

“Oh God Jijii’saan...You are just so...so blunt!”, Tanvi was unable to express her feelings with words. As if understanding her dilemma, she felt her grandmother’s hands encircling her fact inside her aged hands in a comforting manner.

“Calm down Tanvi...calm down. You need to get your act together, and maybe take some decisions that would actually help you, and your life!”, Tanvi heard the soothing voice of the aged lady and felt miserable of her situation. She held her grand-daughter inside her warm embrace to make sure her message was conveyed clearly and thorough so that Tanvi would grasp the real crescendos of her own life.

“Everything depends on you...You know what you have to do...You are not a commoner...remember it always!”, for a moment, Tanvi felt that it was her own brain whispering instead of her grandmother telling her those words. With one last hug, both Tavni and her grandmother separated as the uber taxi stood waiting out in the parking lot. Tanvi left her grandmother and walked briskly to the taxi to organize the trip with the driver. 

Khurram was walking down when he found a paper-white complexioned tiny old woman walking slowly out of Tanvi’s apartment.
“So, you are Khurramji...I am Sute’Yuwa, Tanvi’s Dadi”, the fragile old woman replied politely with her shoulders bent forward as if expressing respect in Japanese.

“Oh...Yes yes, Maaji I am so sorry that I did not recognize you earlier” Khurram’s words became coated with honey and he stooped forward towards the tiny woman “Me and my wife are living upstairs”, he said as he pointed towards the stairs. As he said, he noticed the uncanny resemblance of the old woman with her granddaughter...It was her green eyes that caught his attention as they sparkled just like Tanvi’s despite their age difference.

“Yes I know Khurramji, Tanvi told me about all of it!”, she snickered and while she looked up, Khurram lost the grip of control and shivered visibly by thinking what all would have Tanvi informed her grandmother. As if guessing his hiccup, she continued “Nothing bad about you Khurramji, everything I heard about you have been magnanimous!”, she gave him a knowing smile and walked towards the awaiting taxi where Tanvi was waiting for her grandmother. Khurram staggered a bit while he tried to process the underlying meanings of the old woman’s words. To make it more bewildering, he was quite sure that the old woman eyed at his groin for a fleeting second more than needed with an approving nod.

“So, that’s your Khurramji!”, her grandmother hissed as she sat inside the taxi.

“Yes Jijii’ssan, he is...”, Tanvi’s eyes drooped for some reason she could not comprehend herself.

“Bye Akacha’an...You know who you are and what you have to do!”, with last few words, her grandmother left.

Tanvi felt the silence hitting hard inside the house. The heat inside reached an intolerable level as the gap left by her grandmother was too large for anything to cover. She grunted as her kids also not reached home. Then she realized it was hardly noon that she had few more hours to get ready for the little devils to reach home.

Tanvi tied to shrug off and walked to the kitchen to prepare something till Sarada arrived. Once she drank a bit of cold water, running through her throat, she felt better. 

She knew there were some decisions that she needed to take.

Her lips curled as her brain registered her first decision!!

She decided to bake the infamous Banana Muffins!!

“Yes, that would be a start!!!”, her eyes sparkled.
[+] 3 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply