Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Plz give an erotic update Talash bro..
[+] 1 user Likes kamboy795's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kya baat....
Waiting for next...
[+] 2 users Like xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Plz update...
Like Reply
Wink 
No feeding for Aditya these days. Aditya is not going to fuck Supriya? He planned all these for Supriya pussy, now he is focusing on maids pussy only, why why why why why?
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
(04-05-2020, 09:56 PM)kamboy795 Wrote: Plz give an erotic update Talash bro..

Trying my level best dear..Thanks
Like Reply
(07-05-2020, 07:16 PM)Salmanzadaane Wrote: Please update

Update will be there soon... won't let you wait for long now..
Like Reply
(06-05-2020, 11:10 PM)Chilipi Wrote: No feeding for Aditya these days. Aditya is not going to fuck Supriya? He planned all these for Supriya pussy, now he is focusing on maids pussy only, why why why why why?

me too is sad that Aditya not getting attention from Supriya and why he is busy fucking maid pussy where as sexiest lady is there... he almost kneel down her.... ahhh such a dick he is..
lets see whats there for him in near future.....
[+] 1 user Likes talash23's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 09:23 AM)Joseph Helen Wrote: Superb Talash.....excellent pls give chance to dev......

Dev might get chance in coming update.. lets see if he gets successful in it or not...
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 09:54 AM)Aikajulia Wrote: Great update Bhai . But eagerly waiting for Devendra episode .

count down begins... lets see how much he get success seducing heroine of this story.
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 12:53 PM)Sush44 Wrote: What a super update thank you!

thanks  Namaskar
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 02:21 PM)Alvinthomas Wrote: Great update

Thank you..  Namaskar
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 06:39 PM)chellaporukki Wrote: She has fallen in love with Jay ?? Great twist. Waiting for next update. Wonderful writing.

thank you... Namaskar
Like Reply
(09-05-2020, 02:55 PM)talash23 Wrote: me too is sad that Aditya not getting attention from Supriya and why he is busy fucking maid pussy where as sexiest lady is there... he almost kneel down her.... ahhh such a dick he is..
lets see whats there for him in near future.....

Can we expect a update tonight sex
[+] 1 user Likes Chilipi's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2020, 03:28 PM)Chilipi Wrote: Can we expect a update tonight sex

Yes Bro, update will be there very very soon....
Like Reply
She took her bath and move to her room and wore her usual knee length skirt and t-shirt.
She move out of her bedroom and was shock to see Devendra sitting at sofa.

Savita serving him glass of juice and he looking at her cleavage when she bend to put glass on table.

Supriya :-- What you doing at this time… ?

Devendra :-- Amm sorry Supriya, actually came to meet my son, actually since I talk to him in morning I tempted to see him, ( actually in the presense of Savita, he said he had word with his son where as he spoke with Supriya, when Savita giving her massage)

Supriya knew why he is here and she felt bit scared as today no one would be there to save him, Ohhh Aditya is there, but he is not well and I can’t tell Devendra that he fell and hurted her back. if she tells him then there would be number of question for which she need to lied to him.

Supriya :-- Oh.. but he is sleeping as very tired today.

Devendra with concern :-- Why. Why tired,,,what happened ?? let me see…

Devendra move to his room and switched on his room light, he is sleeping on his back with smile on his face.

Devendra slap him lightly and wakes him up…

Aditya :-- Ohh.. dad how come you are here at this time … hope every thing is fine.

Devendra :-- yeah every thing is fine… I just came here to see you, as missing you a lot.

Savita notice that Supriya is scared of this man, she started wondering about it.. why she is scared of him, who is Aditya, what is relation between Aditya and Supriya and why he is staying here.

Supriya move to hall and sat on single seat sofa, as don’t want to give chance to Devendra.

Soon Devendra came out of Aditya’s room and saw both maid speaking with Supriya and leaving for the day.

She is feeling now really scared as maid is left and Aditya is not in position to come out of room so practically both will be alone.

She is shivering, her heartbeat started beating fast, why he is here ? sure he needs to eat my flash… how can I control him… I want to know about Anand’s affair.. I want proof that anand having affair.

Ahhh… yeah I will ask him to give proof then will have short affair with him till time no touching, finally she smiled and asked Devendra to be sited.

Devendra :-- ahhh.. common, how can you forget, please give me hug first… a friendly hug..

She don’t wanted but there is no option… she stood and went near to him and keep bit distance and she bend her body on him and hug him, ensureing that her bossom is not getting in contact of his body.

He put hand around her and move her more into him. Her breast were crushed on his chest and ample cleavage is visible now from top of her t-shirt.

He gone mad looking at her cleavage and wanted to eat her but control himself and let her go as he furiously trying to move away from him.

He collapse on single seat sofa, she took other one. Both were silent for few minute. She looking nervous.

Devendra :-- It seems you don’t like I came here… his voice is bit stern and straight.

Supriya bringing fake smile on her face :-- oh..no why you feeling so.. actually I was not expecting you.. so bit shock

She wanted to kick him out, if its in her hand but she is bit scared about him and when he spoke with harsh voice she got frightened for unknown reason.

Devendra :-- ok.. then… lets move to kitchen… lets have drink… in the name of our friendship…

Supriya :-- oh… no … actually not feeling good,… so no drink for me…. Please…

Devendra immediately stood up and move towards her and put back of his palm on her forehead as to check temperature, then put his palm on her neck as well to check temperature.

When he move his hand away, he brushes his hand on tip of her nipple. She shivered with that touch and wanted to move away.

Devendra :-- ohh.. you all ok… please sweetie… just one time.. I want you to spend quality time with me… I was dying to meet you since last 48 hrs..  please

Supriya :-- Ok Devendra, but not more than one peg, please don’t force me…

Devendra :-- Please make it 3, I know your appitee, it will not effect you… plz plz… I will make small small pegs.

Saying he held her hand and move her to kitchen. He asked her to bring some green chilli and lemon.  He put “spiritus” bottle in freezer to get it chilled as much as possible.

Knowingly he bought spirtus as he knew that she will not give herself to him in her senses. He kept sprite bottle in freeze.

He put dry fruits in plate for biting and brings two glass. Supriya was watching him how he is roaming in her kitchen and getting things as it belongs to him.  

He prepares peg in kitchen itself and move to hall carrying both glass. She also followed him. He settled in 3 seater sofa…

Devendra ;-- sorry Sweetie I forgot to bring that plate.. can you please bring it  and also chop tomato.. pleaseeee..

Supriya move back to kitchen and took 2 piece of tomato and started chopping it. Mean while Devendra mixes powder in both the drinks and very smartly he cleans surface of table as well.

He moves to kitchen and stood behind her, she sense him standing behind her, she is scared with his presense but didn’t said bit. He wanted to hug her back, but restricted her self.

Devendra :-- sorry, actually I don’t want to waste bit of moment without you… I sent you here but can’t wait hence move near to you.

Devendra :-- I am behaving childish I know but what to do, you making me behave like this..

She look him, seriously he is behaving childish. His face lit up when she looks him. She smiled and continue chopping tomato.

Devendra :-- its ok.. one is enough for now..if required will chop another one.. saying he grabbed her hand turn her around.

He look in her eyes held her right hand, and put her right knees on floor and kisses on back of her palm… “ you are my princess, I can do anything for you, you ask me.. and I will do anything make you happy.. please accept me, please accept my friendship”

He again kisses her hand and bow her head down..” at your service mam”.. she laughed a loud and clapped for him

Supriya :-- wow you are natural, why don’t you try in film industry definitely you will get role.

Devendra :-- ahhh, putting his both hand left side on his chest… you hurting me… by calling it acting, you stabbed my heart…ahhhhh

Supriya :-- wow, I told you already…she started lauging… and move out to kitchen and sat on sofa… she didn’t thought of seating on single seat and casually she sat on 3 seat sofa.

Devendra got happy to see her seating on that sofa, he handed over her glass and with toast both started sipping their drinks.
Though drink was hard, but his skill of making peg not attracted any dis satisfaction on her face and on top of that she like it.

Devendra :-- why you are sitting so quite, its almost 15-20 min you not speaking any thing..you don’t like me coming here..

Supriya bringing smile on her face :- no Devendra, actually I was about to give you a call and wanted to meet you up for some thing..

Devendra :-- Oh… is it… see you thought of me and I am here…saying he took her right hand and fixes his finger in between her fingers of left hand.

Supriya :-- Devendra, you held my hand, now how will I drink..

Devendra :-- don’t worry dear.. I will help you… he move bit towards her and now sitting very close to her. Her entire right portion, i.e., from sholder till her thigh, legs are in contact with his left side.

He picks up her glass and put it on her lips, slowly he letting her sip her drink. He gave her time and took his glass and in one gulp empty his one.

Devendra :-- ahhh… wow.. first time in my life I am enjoying my time… he looks towards her.. he picks up her glass.. and put it on her lips. “ please finished it in one gulp as I did” he didn’t remove glass from her lips till she finishes her drink.
Devendra ;-- Good Girl…my sweetie… ahhh there is drop rolling down from corner of her lips…he immediately move and suck that drop and immediately move away.

Supriya :-- what was that Devendra..

Devendra :-- A drop of drink was there, and it was rolling down from her mouth, to lips then it was just below your cheeks.. so before he drop on you dress, I suck it.. and that single drop from your lips made me feel like ..mhhhhhh

Tablet and alcohol making effect on her, she started feeling itch in her clit. To control it she put her right legs on her left one. Which made her skirt move bit up and expose her lower thigh.

His gaze were locked on her creamy thigh, he left her hand put her left pam on her thigh and roam his palm on her thigh…

Devendra :-- wow, sweetie… I never in my life saw such a sexy legs… believe me.. so smooth, so white, right amount of flesh in it…he move his hand more upward but she stop him and push his hand away.

Supriya :-- Please Devendra, don’t make me feel uncomfortable, let me go and change or else you will try again.

Devendra :-- Please, don’t I will not …

Devendra refilled there pegs and this time the peg is bit strong… he requested her to finished it in single shot…

Supriya :-- Devendra, no… I am not so habitual like you please have me like way I want.

Devendra move her glass to her lips just this one next one you can sip as per your wish…she took sip and found it strong, she tried to move her face, but he tilted glass more and more of drink went into her mouth, she looking no other option started gulping down it. Few drops came from her lips and he suck them very happily.

Almost half of peg is finished and she facing difficult to take more and she move back and with left hand she held his hand.

Supriya :-- its too hard Devendra, please I can’t take it more…

Devendra, :-- its ok honey, last sip, and I will make lighter one next time.

He  also move back and she rested her back on sofa wall, he put glass back on her lips and she started drinking and with almost difficulty she finishes her drink. There were few drop on both side of corner of lips which were rolling down.

He put glass back on table and he started sucking those drops, he move towards her lips and started sucking her upper and then lower lips.. she tried to push him away but he is all over her. He put her legs on her legs, he moves his right hand underneath her left arm and wrapped her tightly. With left hand he held her face.

Once or twice she tried to push him but his grip on her getting stronger and stronger.. more she pushes him more he getting closer to her. or practically getting on top of her.

She tried to move her head but with his left hand he is not allowing her to move her face. Its being almost 5 min that he is kissing her, but in this 5 min she didn’t responded to his kisses.

She let him kiss but she didn’t open her mouth. He move his right hand and place it above her left breast and slowly started pressing it.

She move her face and broke kiss, with heavy breathing “ Devendra, please leave me, I am feeling suffocated, please”

Devendra :-- Sorry baby, you looking so beautiful that I cannot resist to  kiss you. He moves side and refilled their glasses with light, this time he made lighter pegs.

Supriya :-- Devendra, please I know you like me, but we must be in our limit. Pleaseeee, I want a favour from you.

Devendra :-- Yes, sweeti, please tell me, I am at your service, he move bit closer to her and kisses on her neck.

Supriya :-- arrrr… why you sent Anand & Tanya together, Iiiiii am bit scared, butttt I am having doubt that both are having some kind of closeness…

Devendra :-- looking straight into her eyes, what ????? reallyyyyyy …okeyyyy.. so what you want ? you want me to call either of them back..

Supriya :-- No, Devendra..eerrrrr … I am having doubt… I want a proof… can you help me out please… she finally blurted out…

Devendra :-- You want me to spy on them???… ammm… he closes his eyes and rested her head on wall and started thinking….

Devendra :-- Ohh… you might be right, the day we had party.. .that day return back somewhere around past 9 PM and I took their report at around 5:30 and were off from duty max by 6 PM and to reach your home it requires max 1 hour during peak hrs. so 2 long hrs…
It might be because he took her to home and she get ready and they came to here… but she was wearing same dress which she wearing in office…

Devendra :-- what will do with proof… are you planning to divorce him ?? what will do if you divorce him ?? and this kids ?? are you really sure you want to this ??

His statement really jolted her soul, she never thought about divorce, she never thought about her kids, …never thought what her life will be without Anand..

Supriya :-- ohhh god… I am in complete mess, she closed her eyes as to stop herself to cry….

Devendra :-- I know pain you going through and how confused you are right now… he poured some more alcohol in her glass and offer it to her.

Supriya :-- Kept glass back on table.. “ I will have it later” …

Devedra :-- Can I ask you something more personal,…. Things so that I can help you out inthis matter… please treat me as your friend.

She nodded her head in affirmative.
Devendra :-- is he behaving abnormal with you, like more aggression or when he makes love to you he closes his eyes.. please close your eyes and try to remember it…

Supriya closes her eyes, she rested her back on sofa and image of her love making with Anand started flashing in her mind, she remembered the day when she ride him in hotel room that day both were passionate and he was not closing his eyes so frequently.

Yes, day before his flight to delhi, he was behaving like that…and mostly he was fucking her in doggy style and unusual demand of screwing her rear hole.

All this made her wet in her panties… she getting aroused by it… alcohol, powder Devendra mixed and lastly thought of love making of hers with Anand added fuel in fire.

Supriya :-- ammm…Yes, he did ( her eyes are still closed)

Devendra :-- ok… let your eyes closed… think that you are sitting with your lover and having good time, finish this drink…

She closes her eyes and image of Jay started floating infront of her.. she thinking of him. She is imagining that she sitting here with her lover “Jay”

Under the influence of alcohol she not able to get the fact that she actually its not her lover but its Devendra with whom she is there.

he raises her hand in which she holding her glass and brought to lips and help her to finished it… he put glass on other side of table and move centre towards them and help her legs to keep it on table.

Her skirt roses up and now revealing her thigh and while Devendra moving her legs on table, he got glimpse of her inner thigh and white pantie.

He started moving her hand on her right legs.. caressing it… its getting difficult for him to control himself but he knew that she is getting in to mood and today she is going to surrender as no one is there to disturb them.

He started moving her hand to her thigh, her skin is glowing and are very smooth… he would be on his normal state he would have cum right there.

Devendra looking at her face, her eyes are still closed, and she breathing heavy. His hand are now at her inner thigh and roaming around border of pantie.

She wearing very loose t-shirt… very carefully with his other hand he held hem of t-shirt and started raising it.. her white milky abdomen, then her belly button uncovered.

He gone mad looking her navel hole, its very deep and very very fair. He moves to her and whisper in her ears…

Devendra :-- My love, you are so beautiful, I can’t keep my eyes and hands away from you… saying he placed his right hand 2 finger near her naval hole and started circling around it.

Her breathing is in peak, her breast moving up and down, when he touch on near her navel hole, she gets shivered.

Devendra :-- ohhh… my baby.. my lover… let me kiss you on your lovely neck….he started planting light kisses on her neck.

Supriya ;-- Hmmmm… she moaned…

He grabbed her t-shirt from round collar and pulled it down from right shoulder. It came easily and stuck at her arms.. revealing her right upper boobs covered in cream bra.

He dig his face on her naked and exposed area and started kissing their.. now her face is on her upper boobs… he put her right hand on his shoulder and move his face more into her.

He started liking her upper boobs and few times he bites there.

Devendra :-- Your lover like it… do you want him to be more aggressive on your soft but firm melons… who is defeating law of gravity and standing straight..

Supriya :-- hmmmm… she nodded in “yes”

she moves her right hand from her back to back of his head and push his head on her boobs.

Devendra :-- ok…support your lover…without opening eyes… your lover is going down on your stomach and licking your entire length will come up… you need to remove with every inch I move up… okkkkkk my lovely baby…
Hmmm…she pushes his head on her belly and he started circling his tongue around her navel hole… her body started jerking… she is in fire and started moaning..

“ahhh please… kiss me there.. come up… she raises her ass and move her t-shirt till her lower boobs..… ahhh… you killing me…

He dig her tongue in her navel hole and sucked it thorouly… “ wow, your hole is so deep” he move up rolling his tongue all over her naked flash till he riches to her boobs.

When he riched till her boobs her t-shirt still covering it.. she didn’t move it.. she is tracking his tongue and forgot to move her t-shirt..

He bite bit hard making her moan in pain…” you forgot to move your t-shirt” saying he started licking in that area where he bite.

She remove her t-shirt in one shift motion and lying there just in cream bra in her body.

As soon as she removes her t-shirt, he lost his all his patience and started sucking biting her boobs over her bra… he cupped her breast and almost all of her upper boobs are out off bra and making big and thick cleavage.

He pushes his tongue on her cleavage and started licking it.. he took right upper boobs and suck it very hard.. he also dig his teeth on it.

Supriya on the other hand enjoying his animal act on her boobs, she wanted him to suck her nipples as well, so she move her hand behind and unhooked her bra and removed it from her body.

Now she is totally naked from her upper body. He got mad, Over her dress you cannot Judge size of her jigs, its bigger one.. and firmness is like that they are untouched.

He again attacked on her right boob and press it very hard..” ahhhh..” she moaned as pushes his face more into it…

She held his other hand and move it on her left boob and press her hand over his as to tell him to press it as well.

His left pressing her right boobs, making it shape like cone and his mouth sucking her gbang like nipple… and with right hand he pressing her left boobs.

He started showing lighter bite on her nipple, which making her go mad… her moans are bit high… she started moving her ass and body with ecstasy.
He chewed her both nipples and sucked all over her boobs. He move his right hand on his pant pocked and move his mobile out…

Without her knowledge he started taking pick when he sucking her boobs. Her Nipple between his teeth… with that her fascial expression with each suck. He also capture selfie video as well.

He wanted it so that he can fuck her when ever he wants, making her his slave forever.

He move up sucking her entire length of shoulder neck, chin and finally his lips toucher her. Her rub her lips on hers…

She parted her lips to welcome his but he moves away…

Devendra again wishper, you lips like are juicy, do you want your lover to suck all Juices from your lips… your lover his mad behind you.. he wants to eat you all toady..

Supriya :-- Hmmm… she opened her lips and circle her tongue on her lips.

Devendra :-- Tell your lover how much you want your lover…

Supriya :--- baby… pppleeaseeee suck mine lipssss… I want your lips on mine… I want to eat your lips… give it to me….

Devendra held her face and again rub his lips on her… he did for few times… “eat my lips” saying he took her upper lips and she took his lower lips in between her lips and started sucking it…

With each suck they started opening their mouth wider and sucking it more freely. She held hem of his t-shirt and move it out of his body, he removes his banyan as well.

Both again indulge in passionate kiss, he is pressing her both boobs very harshly which making her more crazy and she started kissing him with more vigor.

Devendra put his hand around her and made her stand along with him without breaking kiss for single seconds.

He embraces her and crushed her body on his… their naked body rubbing with each other.

Her erect nipple poking on his chest. He roamed his hand all over her back and move down.

He grabbed her both ass cheeks and press them.. she moaned in his mouth… he wanted to grab it without any piece of cloth so he move his hand inside her skirt and pantie and grabbed her naked ass.

Ohhh my goodness..wow… you having nice piece of ass… he turn her around and kneel down on floor and pushes her skirt along with pantie down.

More amazing site he ever saw in his life.. a very shapely and fair ass is in front of him.

Devendra grabbed her thin waist and guided her to sofa, he guided her to keep knees on sofa and face to wall. He made in doggy style.

She is in doggy stly keeping her hand on sofa back and knees on sofa custion. From behind he can clearly see her vertical lips dripping juices and round ass.

He moves his face and spread her ass… he started sucking her ass cheeks for some time, he bite her there and leaving several bite marks on her ass.

Though its painfull but she is enjoying it lot.

He  then move his tongue on her ass crack. He started eating her ass hole and vertical lips.

He spread her legs more and now move his face between her thigh facing roof. He put his both hand on each ass cheeks and push her bit donw.

Her pussy lips is exactly above her mouth, he pull his tongue out and suck her labia

The first contact of his tongue and that to right spot making her shivered, electric current passed on her entire body.

His skill full tongue started playing on her pussy lips, some time he suck her out lips, some time he suck her labia, some time lick her entire pussy.

His each activity making her go crazy, she started rubbing her pussy on his lips, her moans are bit louder. He sense that she is about to burst her juices he move his face away from her.

She got disappointed with sudden stop of his licking.. she wanted to cum badly.

Devendra :-- I know my baby want to cum, lets me remove my pant we both will together take each other to height of escatcy.

He removes his trouser with under pant and gets completely naked. His took is rock hard and wanted to take bath with her juices.

Devendra moves her down from sofa and lay on it on his back.. he called her and asked her to be in 69 position.

Supriya badly wanted to release her juices, she is not caring what she is doing and that too with whom…

Like a slave she put her pussy lips on his face and her face towards his dick. She grabbed his tool first, its slightly bigger than husband but its much more wider than him.

She started jerking his tool with her hand. Devendra move his hips bit up, it hit on her lips and suck her labia. She moaned and move her face towards his dick head and engulf entire length in her mouth.

Supriya now giving full flow blow job to her husband’s boss in her on drawing room. Devendra now pushed his tongue in her wet hole and tongue fucking her.

She opened her mouth widely to open, as soon as he found it he thrust his rode more in her mouth making her gag, he started moving his ass up and down and sucking her as well.

She also started doing same, she moving her head on his dick, now taking entire length in her mouth and rubbing her pussy on his face.

Soon both are in peak and both of them started moving their ass more speedly.

“ ahhhh… ahhh… ahhh… I am cumming baby… please suck my pussy… please…..” and she with full energy started sucking him, her lips are tightly wrapped around his dick and mixture of his precum and her saliva making easy to slide her lips on his dick.

Her lips are so tightly wrapped as it is giving feeling of fucking tight virging hole, Devendra not able to control and with loud moan….

“ aahhhh… suck it hard baby.. suck it… you are pro… he widen his legs and started thrusting in her mouth and pushes his dick till it past her throat and started shooting loads of cum.

She to give him pleasure wrapped her mouth tightly on his dick and gulped down each and every drop of cum.

Both collapse on each other body. Her pussy lips still near to his face and dripping juice..he licked it all and made all clean.

After all licking and sucking her entire vertical lips became red and looking inviting. He again started roaming his tongue on her pussy.

She move down from him. She wanted to go to loo but due to alcohol effect she is unable to walk, she took support of wall and went to bathroom.

She sat on commode and started urinating taking support of wall, he face is down .. mind is also not working…

When Devendra saw her moving to bathroom his eyes fell on his ass, “ wow baby today I am gonna screw this tight piece of ass first then only will fuck your pussy” He also move behind her to bathroom.

In bathroom when Supriya raises her head, she found a black dick hanging between thighs, she tried to look up but his hand held her face and move to his prick.

“ Baby, please suck and make it clean like I did to your pussy”,

Supriya head still spinning and she still not in her sense… he held his penies with his hand and guided it to her mouth, he rub it on her lips… “ open your mouth bab” he presses it on her mouth.

She still not opening her mouth… he pinched her nipple very harshly she opened her mouth to scream but before she could say anything, he pushes his dick inside her mouth making her go mummmm.

She started sucking his dick and made it clean. “ good baby, I like you and your mouth, At least this time I am having fair deal.

His last statement stuck in her head… deal ??? what deal ??

She shook her head, she is coming to her senses.. she washes her face and move to kitchen, she took lemon juice and drank ample amount of it.

Devendra on the other hand sitting naked on couch sipping his drinkg. He saw her moving to kitchen all naked, and his eyes were on her ass itself.

She again move to her bedroom and wore her track pant and t-shirt and move to drawing and sat infront of him.

Supriya :-- Devendra, I think we should not have done this… please I am already in problem and please don’t make my life more miserable.

Devendra :-- Oh common baby, don’t feel like it. I am here to solve your problem, to give you bit happiness in this tough time of yours. Please have at least short time affair with you.

Supriya :- Are you kidding, we are not kids her to play games… please Devendra grow up, I love Anand, I cannot ditch him though I am sure he is doing but I can’t

Devendra move towards her and held her hand and made her stand, looks in her eyes “ I Love You” and I want to make love to you… and kissed her on her lips. She didn’t responded and tried to move away from his clutches.

He more widely started kissing her and chewed her lips made her bleed from lips. She gets angry on her and push him away with full force and slap him.

Supriya :- I thought you are good man and seriously having some emotions towards me but you are monster who like to play with emotions of others. You better get out from my house now itself.

Devendra :-- You made a biggest mistake of your life slapping me… I wanted to make love to you but I think I have to use other option now…

He sat on 3 seater sofa again and took his mobile from table and flip it open, he shows her images he captured while he was sucking her tits. Her face and tits are clearly visible into it.

Supriya :-- what the hell, how can you this to me, I trusted you. I am helping your son to heal from dangerous illness and here you are black mailing me.

Devendra :-- First, stop shouting or else this image and a clip will be sent to Anand First then all your relative which make your life more miserable. “ Do you understand” shouting at her

Supriya soul shivered with that and way he shouted she not able to utter single word from her mouth.

Devendra with authority tone, “come here baby and suck it don’t make me more angry now”

She move towards him and kneel down in front of him she pleaded him “ Please don’t do this to me, please”

Devendra :-- from the day I saw you, I am behind you and waited for so long, you want me to leave you .. forget it… “ now you sucking it or I tear your dress and fuck you like I fuck my whores.”

She shivered once again way he spoke with her… she took his dick head in her mouth and once again look towards him in a hope, but he pushed her face more on his dick.

Devendra :-- Suck it … yes .. your lips are so good and you are so pro in sucking dick as you sucked lot of cock in your life…

She look at him angrily to him and stop sucking him. “ Suck you bitch, don’t stop and slap her face”

Slap was not tight but it pained her, she is now sure that she is caught in trapped and now need to do what he says. She started sucking his dick,  it is drenched with her saliva and now fully erect .

He stood up and pulled her up by grabbing her hair. It pained her lot she again screamed in pain.

Supriya :- I am sucking, please don’t hurt me… please

Devendra :-- Remove your track

Supriya :-- Please dev …
Befoe she could complete her statement  she heard him shouting ” Now”

She started crying, he loose his patient and came behind her and move her track till her knees.

He bend her front body, she sense what he want to do and move forward, he again grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him, it pain her lot she scream “ please leave me.. I am begging you”

He pull her face behind grabbing hair and whisper in her ears” If you don’t want to get hurt you need to do what I say saying with right hand he pinched her nipple over t-shirt.

Now remove your t-shirt, I will not repeat it again and you will be immense pain. Said Devendra

She without any option held her t-shirt and removed it. “ good now your track pant also”

She removes it also and standing there totally naked showing her back to him.

With all this screamed Aditya woke up and when he about to move out, with gap on door he look whats happening and he freeze at his place itself. He knew his father.. today he loose his patience and no one can save this pretty lady from his clutches..

He remembered how he ravage one beautiful girl and made her his personal whore, even Aditya also fucked her many times. This time its not girl but a woman but this piece is far more beautiful than her.

He knew once he fuck any woman, she never ever in her life gets free from him this time its beautiful house wife.

Coming back to situation in hall…

Devendra :-- You know, you are gifted with awesome ass, every one want piece of this.. he roamed his hand on her ass cheeks… he pushes her front body down. Making her ass more prominent.

He move his hand between her ass cheeks. He started rubbing her pussy trying to make her wet, he moves his middle finger in her hole which seems be little tight to him and dry…

He started moving his finger in and out of her pussy and with left hand pressing and pinching her left boobs from behind.

He did it for 1-2 min but finding no use, he again turn her around and bend her body grabbing her hairs till her mouth reaches to his shaft.

“ Suck it and make it all wet with your saliva”  she opened her mouth and started sucking him.. soon his entire length coated with her saliva.

“ok now again move to your previous position. She bend her body showing her ass to him.. he put his pennies on her pussy lips and started rubbing it.. he keeps it above her love hole and now slowly pushes it.

Supriya :-- Please Devendra, you call me your firend… please I am begging you… please don’t do this… she still crying..

Devendra :-- Don’t make me angry… or I will ramm this in your cunt in one stroke and fuck you so hard and damage it with my dick and for months you wont be able to walk properly.

He gave one more tight push and this time half of dick move in,… she is in pain… as she is not use to this size of dick and more over she is dry inside.

Supriya :-- You hurting me…please remove it… I won’t be able to take it… please…she started crying more…..

Relax he again pulled it and pushed it back .. now almost 80% of his dick inside her… she is in lot of pain..she tried to move away.. but with hand he pulled her hairs and with right hand he slap her right ass cheeks with full force.

Supriya :-- aaahiiii she screamed in pain on top of her voice…she started crying more loudly …. Please leave me Devendra…. Please……  she is almost screaming now

Ting Tong … Door bell rang…
Devendra got furious with unwanted guest at door

Devendra :-- Who the hell is there this time, he asked her… “ you called your friend getting your daily dose of fuck… bithch….

Devendra :-- Go inside your bedroom, I will get rid off this bastered who ever is there at door and will give you fuck of your life.

Supriya move inside her bedroom room, she sat on bed, crying and praying to god to save her from this animal.
Devendra went to check who is the unwanted guest, he peeped through hole.. security officer inspector along with 2 constables standing at door.

Devendra :-- What the fuck, why are they here… his feet froze at same place and he started perspiration.

Door bell rang again and security officer started knocking the door as well, he ran to bedroom with his dress and started wearing his cloths…

Supriya saw changes in his face colour, he is looking pale and almost frightened.

Devendra :-- there is security officer standing out… wear this cloths and open the door and don’t do any thing foolish or else  your life will be hell. You sign contract with me and there is no chance you can run away from him.

Devendra :-- Your photo’s and images are with me and in my cloud storage, even if my mobile gets lost I can get access of it from different computer or mobile.

For few seconds she got happy that security officer might help her but what ever Devendra said her, made her loose her confidence and again all hopes are gone.

Both wear their cloths and she went out to open gate, till time Devendra move her inner cloths and glasses from table.

Aditya also heard him saying security officer is there, he got frightened and went to his bed and acting as sleeping.

She open the door and Inspector with 2 constable move inside.
[+] 8 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Super Nice twist
Like Reply
wow what an update Talash.
Like Reply
super
Like Reply
Dev blackmail is bad. I thought he will handle her smooth. Now Adi will also do the same? Can she escape from them?
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply