Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
(20-04-2020, 09:46 PM)Mr.Wafer Wrote: Very hot story. pls continue.

(21-04-2020, 10:48 AM)Isaac Wrote: Interesting... Is Sunil become cuckold?

(21-04-2020, 11:03 AM)Manikandarajesh Wrote: Wow. This is very interesting. I dont like to see suneel as cuckold.

(21-04-2020, 11:07 AM)Deepakpuma Wrote: nice update bro, unexpected twist came. Interestingly going continue.

(21-04-2020, 03:58 PM)sn7681 Wrote: Ohh Very Nice

(21-04-2020, 05:03 PM)bobby Wrote: super update

Thanks friends. Next update will be posted this afternoon.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-3

Vikrant took a quick view of the Priyanka’s living room. Only a dim green light LED bulb was on. The room was oozing with the sexual vibes. He noticed that Priyanka was standing near the centre table and there was a cake on the top of the table.

Suneel shut the door as Vikrant started to walk towards his loving Priyanka bhabhi. He purposefully avoided any conversation with Suneel and continued to move towards the bhabhi. He was about 10 steps away from Priyanka when he can guess what she was wearing. Priyanka bhabhi was wearing a net dress on a skirt. Her face was glowing with anticipation while she had a very silly but naughty smile on her lips. Priyanka was looking remarkably sensuous. Any top lingerie brand would have happily signed her as their brand ambassador.

[img][Image: 147544403_priyanka-baby-doll.png][/img]

“You liked the dress? I bought this for this special occasion!!!” Suneel asked Vikrant. He seemed very excited.

Vikrant was thinking what and how to answer Suneel’s when Priyanka walked briskly towards him and hugged him. She looked so restless and clung to him as if someone will him away from her. Vikrant looked at Suneel, his face was full with the expression of satisfaction. Vikrant was smart enough to guess that it was of Suneel’s idea to invite him to celebrate the birthday.

Vikrant who was little reluctant so far but now his hormones started to take over his nervousness. He pulled Priyanka’s skirt up with one hand and with another hand he spanked her tight ass and then grabbed her ass with of his hands.

“Ohhhhh……Vikraaaaaaaaanttt……You don’t know how much I missed your hands on my body…Kissss me baby…..My lips are waiting” Priyanka said.

Vikrant saw that Suneel who now had got settled on the sofa, also heard what his wife said but he remained calm and just watched him grabbing her sexy wife’s ass. He then started kissing Priyanka while his dick started rubbing against her plump thighs. She was kissing him back with full energy.

“Happy birthday Bhabhi ji” Vikrant said after they broke out of the kiss.

“Thanks, Vikrant, it’s my one of best birthday so far and you know what the best part about it is?” Priyanka asked.

“What?”

“That its just began and on top of that its all is planned by your Suneel bhaiya (brother)” Priyanka revealed what Vikrant had already guessed.

“Lets cut the cake” Suneel suddenly announced.

All of them then gathered around the centre table where the cake was kept. Suneel was lighting the candle when Vikrant asked “Where is the knife?” when he noticed that there was no plastic knife on the table.

“Here is the knife” Priyanka chirped while she flicked her hand over the bulging tent made by his penis.

“Are you serious?” Vikrant was surprised by her gesture.

“hmmmmmmmmmm”

“You mean, you will cut your birthday cake with my dick?”

“yeaahhhhhhhhh darling” Priyanka replied and squatted in front of him and quickly pulled down his short and underwear. His dick springs out as soon as it was freed from clothes. Vikrant nervously looked at Suneel, who still looked so calm and composed.
Suneel picked up the cake from the table and take it close to Vikrant’s dick. Priyanka then grabbed his dick and cut his cake using Vikrant’s dick like a knife. Suneel put the cake back on the table after Priyanka was done cutting it.

Priyanka then kneeled in front of Vikrant once again and this time she started to move his tongue around the head of his cock which was smeared with the cake. She cleaned all the cake from his hard rod and eat it. After cleaning his dick with her tongue Priyanka grabbed his dick and started stroking it while her tongue was teasing his balls. She sucked his ball which had some cake on it.

Vikrant was in heaven. Priyanka was a married, mature and highly experienced and she knows how to give a perfect blowjob. She was moving his tongue on his balls perfectly when he looked at Suneel. He (Suneel) was sitting on the sofa again and he was eating cake. The same cake which was cut using Vikrant's penis. Vikrant felt highly excited to see him eating that cake while his wife was sucking his dick.

“I am about to cummmm” Vikrant said when he felt that he was about to unload. Listening to that Priyanka stopped sucking his cock and stood up.

“What happened??” Vikrant asked. He was irritated to be left when he was on the brink of spurting his semen into her mouth.

“I don’t want to you to waste your precious sperm” Priyanka replied.

“But you have drunk it many times!!!” Vikrant was surprised.

“But now I want you to fuck me and cum deep inside me. Vikrant, I wanted to bear your child.” Vikrant got a dopamine rush when he heard Priyanka begging him to fuck her and make her pregnant while her husband was sitting there.

Vikrant who was a little anxious so far got very horny listening to Priyanka. He thought why should he hesitate when husband and wife both wanted him to fuck Priyanka. He unzipped bhabhi’s skirt and then tore away the net dress she was wearing. Priyanka was now standing just in Bra and panty.

Vikrant’s cock was hard since he kissed Nazia in the evening and now he wanted to put his cock in Priyanka’s pussy and fuck her hard. He turned her towards the sofa and made her bend.

[img][Image: 147544545_fucking-priyanka-in-front-of-suneel.png][/img]

Vikrant kissed the part of Priyanka ass which was outside panty and then he quickly pulled her tiny panty down. Her clean shaved vagina was in front of Vikrant. Her pussy lips completely drenched in her love juices which revealed how eager she was to take his dick in her pussy in front of her impotent husband.

“Spread your ass Priyanka bhabhi” Vikrant ordered while he grabbed his dick in his palm and started stroking it slowly. Priyanka followed her order like a slave and spread her ass to gave him easy access to her secret vault.

“ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned after Vikrant pushed his dick in her vagina with full force. She loved Vikrant’s energy with which Vikrant used to fuck her.

Vikrant saw Suneel who had his dick out of his pant and was masturbating watching another man fuck her wife in front of him. It was a very new experience for Vikrant. He had never felt so horny before. His dick was as hard as a rod of steel.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..fuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk……meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” living room was echoing with the sexual moans of Priyanka bhabhi. She kept moaning as Vikrant kept fucking her with full intensity.

Vikrant drilled bhabhi’s pussy for more than 20 minutes and then exploded his cum in her pussy. He was out of breath as he fuking her ruthlessly. He take his cock out of her sticky cunt and sit down beside Suneel on the sofa. Suneel too had cummed by then and was cleaning his mess with a tissue paper.

Suneel offered a tissue paper to Vikrant to clean his dick too but instead of taking tissue paper, he ordered Priyanka to come and clean his dick with her tongue. Priyanka who had settled in another sofa in front of them, get down from the sofa and walked to towards him on her all fours. She walked like a cat keep her eyes fixed on his dick which was covered with her and his juices.

Vikrant’s limped cock started to gain strength and hardness as Priyanka sucked his dick and balls. Sooner his dick was hard was ready for another round. Vikrant pulled her and make her lay down on the table and then he took the cake in his hands and smear it all over Priyanka's body.

[img][Image: 147544618_chocklate-cake-on-priyanka.png][/img]

Vikrant pointed his dick at the entrance of Priyanka’s pussy and pushed it in. He fucked her on the table and while fucking he licked cake from her body. Priyanka had never experienced something like this even Suneel looked surprised by the Vikrant’s way of giving pleasure to his wife.

Priyanka enjoyed being fucked by his lover in front of her husband and thinking about it she kept having orgasm after every five minutes. By the time she felt Vikrant cumming and wetting her vaginal walls with her cum, she had forgotten the number of times she had an orgasm. She felt like she was flying high in the sky while Vikrant filled her cunt for the second time on her birthday night.

After the second round, Vikrant felt thirsty so he asked Suneel for some whisky. Suneel quickly poured some whisky in two glasses. Both of them started drinking whisky while Priyanka was still lying on the table. Her high heartbeat showed how hard Vikrant had fucked her.

“How you get so much stamina?” Suneel asked.

“I don’t know. I think it’s a natural thing” Vikrant replied.

“No, not everybody has such stamina. No surprise Priyanka was eager to be fucked by you”

“I think I should leave now,” Vikrant said after he emptied his glass.

“No, not now. First, take your bhabhi to the bedroom, then decide if you want to go or stay for some more time” Vikant nodded and then he pulled Priyanka bhabhi in his arm and started walking towards her bedroom.  

When Vikrant entered into her bedroom, he instantly knew why Suneel had asked him to take Priyanka bhabhi to the bedroom. Rose petals were spread all over the bed and the rest of the room was decorated too. He felt his dick getting hard again seeing that Suneel has decorated his bedroom like a suhaagrat (first night). He then fucked Priyanka on her bed which was decorated by her husband.

~

Next morning Vikrant woke up with the sound of the doorbell. He felt irritated but when doorbell kept ringing he get up from sofa unwillingly and walked to the door rubbing his sleepy eyes. When he opened the door he saw Nazia standing on the door. Seeing her there, Vikrant’s sleepy mind finally woke up. He was in Priyanka’s apartment while the girl whom he had confessed his love just yesterday was standing in front of her.

“What are doing here Vikrant?” Nazia asked.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Super hot update bro. Sunnel plan perfectly worked on vikrant. Let see how he is so going handle Nazia.
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
Super. Plan was to send Nazia out
[+] 1 user Likes Sankamithira's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Lovely update. Will priyanka become pregnant?
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
Superb turn bro. Congratulation for crossing 2 lakh views.
[+] 2 users Like Bhabhihunterrrr's post
Like Reply
Expected twist .
[+] 1 user Likes paamu_buss's post
Like Reply
Super hot update
Like Reply
Interesting updates
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2020, 06:08 PM)Renjith Wrote: Vry vry interesting bro

(21-04-2020, 07:25 PM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Thrilled to see what is going to happen next. Has suneel become mad knowing this. Why did he kept mum all long.

(22-04-2020, 10:26 AM)Bhabhihunterrrr Wrote: Nice turn

(22-04-2020, 03:49 PM)viva2603 Wrote: Nice twist. Sounds like story is going to be more interesting

(22-04-2020, 04:31 PM)hilolo123456 Wrote: Nice . Now Mr. Saxena on Hot seat. But i am sure wo jyada der tak batting nahi kar payega.

(22-04-2020, 09:00 PM)Vasanthan Wrote: Very interesting and waiting for the next update

Thank you all friends.
Like Reply
nice one
[+] 1 user Likes sn7681's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 06:50 AM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: Wonderfulllllll.. waiting for next

(24-04-2020, 10:44 AM)Deepakpuma Wrote: Waiting for next update bro

(24-04-2020, 08:07 PM)Bhabhihunterrrr Wrote: Update????

(27-04-2020, 03:23 PM)viva2603 Wrote: Update please

(27-04-2020, 10:07 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: Cool update bro. Suneel gave unexpected answer anyways eagerly waiting to see how the story moves .

Thanks Friends. Next update today afternoon.
Like Reply
Super writing bro... My feeling Vikrant still loving nazira may be ?
Like Reply
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-4(PART-1)

Vikrant was terrified to see Nazia on the door. He felt blood in his body freezing while his mind started to search for a possible excuse. As he thought about some answer to provide to Nazia, he remembers how he ended up sleeping here in Priyanka’s apartment.

~

Vikrant took Priyanka to her bedroom by lifting her in his strong arms after Suneel requested him to take his wife to the bedroom. The bedroom was lasciviously decorated. Vikrant who was feeling a bit out of energy after the second round of fucking immediately felt a surge of sexual desires running from his mind to his penis.

Vikrant hugged Priyanka after removing her from his arms. They were standing naked in front of the bed which was decorated just like a first night bed. Priyanka arched her back as Vikrant kissed and sucked passionately all around her neck, giving her numerous hickeys as a souvenir.

“Vikrant, I am all sweaty. Let's take shower together” Priyanka bhabhi suggested when Vikrant moved down to kiss her shoulders and underarms. After two back to back rounds of steamy fucking both of them were covered in a layer of sweat. Being a woman Priyanka was more conscious about how she smells.

“We will take shower but first let me enjoy the taste of your body. For me, your sweat is more intoxicating than the whisky which your husband drinks.” Vikrant noticed Priyanka blushing as he said this.

“Now raise your hands and let me enjoy your taste” Vikrant suggested and Priyanka raised her hand over her head, opening her underarms for him to suck.

Vikrant looked Priyanka from top to the bottom. She had her hands above her head. Her bulky boobs were jetting out enticing him to suck. Her marvellously shaped and highly erotic ass was tempting him to slap it hard and then kiss all over it. In that pose, Priyanka bhabhi was looking like the goddess of seduction.

[img][Image: 147863806_priyanka-nude.png][/img]

Vikrant knelt down in front of Priyanka and pushed his tongue in her small but deep navel. Then he started to get up slowly which resulted in his tongue moving up on Priyanka’s body. His tongue kept moving upward brushing her soft and sensitive skin.

Priyanka felt as if high voltage current is running through her body. She grabbed Vikrant’s hair with one hand while her other hand slowly moved between her legs and she started rubbing her clit.
Vikrant grabbed Priyanka’s breast when his tongue reached the valley between her gigantic boobs. He pressed her boobs and sucked the skin on her boobs, making lot more hickeys. He played with her boobs and sucked them until he was convinced that he had marked her whole breasts with his love bites. Then he trails his tongue diagonally to one of her underarms.

Priyanka’s underarms were most sweaty. Vikrant sucked all the sweat like honey. After cleaning her one underarm he moved to another one and licked it too. Priyanka was on fire with every move of his tongue. Her hand was moving rapidly over her clit.

Priyanka shuts her eyes when she felt herself on brink of another orgasm but she was interrupted as Vikrant grabbed her hand which was servicing her cunt and dragged her to the bathroom.

Vikrant turned the knob of the shower once they were standing under it. Vikrant gestured Priyanka with his eyes and she immediately knew what he wanted. She turned towards the wall and placed her hands on the wall for support. Now her ass was in front of him, he didn’t waste time. Vikrant grabbed her hard cock and slowly pushed it in her pussy from behind.

One of Vikrnat’s hand moved up to seize Priyanka’s boobs while his other hand moved down to hold her thighs for support. Vikrant deliberately avoids fucking hard and fast to avoid any chance of falling and slipping.

Vikrant fucked Priyanka with moderate but deep thrusts. Vikrant’s hard and long rod kept hitting her G-spot and soon Priyanka had a very intense orgasm that her legs started trembling and she felt dizzy. Her eyes get shut automatically and she felt like she was flying on the sky. Her body felt like lighter like a piece of cotton to her and she kept flying.

When Priyanka opened her eyes after some time she found herself in Vikrant’s arm. He was sitting on the bathroom’s floor and she was in his lap.

“How are you feeling Priyanka bhabhi?”

“To be honest I have never experienced something like this before,” Priyanka replied and then she kissed Vikrant on the forehead. He could feel that this kiss was not filled with the lust, it was pure emotions. They looked into each other's eyes and their lips get getting closure until they touched and then they kissed. They kissed under the shower, sitting naked on the floor of the bathroom.

“Vikrant, there is a bag on the side table. Please bring it to me”
Priyanka said after the kissing fever was over.

Vikrant wrapped a towel around his waist and get out of the bathroom. He reached to the side table where a bag, on which name of the big brand was printed, was kept. He picked up the bag and take a look inside the bag. There was sexy lingerie in it and beneath it was a saree. He smiled to himself as he figures out that the birthday celebration of Priyanka was going to last long.

~

After handing over the bag to the Priyanka bhabhi, Vikrant gets out of the bedroom. He had just a towel wrapped on his body. He entered the living room and saw that Suneel was still drinking. After three rounds of fucking Vikrant was running out of the energy so he joined Suneel in drinking.

“You are really amazing fucker, no wonder my wife loves you,” Suneel said as he poured whisky for Vikrant.

“I’m sure she doesn’t love me because she loves you and she had said this hundred times to me” Vikrant replied picking up the glass in his hand.

“Believe me, she loves you as much as she loves me,” Suneel said after taking a sip her whisky.

“How that is possible? How can someone love 2 people?” Vikrant was surprised by Suneel’s claim.

“Look Vikrant, true love is when it's unrestricted. There is no boundary in love. If someone put a limit on love then that does not love. Don’t get fooled by watching non-sense romantic movies they are the biggest lies spread by the people who get real love in their own life. Love is true only when it is unrestricted. For example, if I force Priyanka to love only me than she can never truly love me because there will a limitation on her feelings.” Suneel said in a very serious tone.

Vikrant knew that he means it what he said so he asked: “How you know Priyanka bhabhi loves me?”

“I know it. For the past couple of week, you have been ignoring her but she kept talking about you. You know what she said about you?”

“What?”

“She never mentions how good you used to fuck her or how easily you can satisfy her and make her orgasm. She only talked about how nice and young you used to make her feel. She loved the way you take care of her and how your presence changes her mood” Suneel revealed.

Vikrant took a deep breath and replied “ But I love Nazia”

“No problem in that, actually Priyanka had already guessed that you love her and she is totally fine with it. You keep relationship with Nazia, there will be no issue from us but just don’t hurt Priyanka. Take out some time for her too” Suneel was drunk but Vikrant knew he was making sense so he nodded.

They were sipping their whisky when Priyanka sneaked her head out of bedroom’s door and gesture something to Suneel.

“Vikrant, Your special gift from your lovely bhabhi is ready. Go enjoy it” Suneel announced and passed a small bottle of lubricant to him.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
CHAPTER-10 _EPISODE-4(PART-2)

When Vikrant entered the bedroom he found Priyanka sitting on the bed. She was wearing a saree and she had covered her face under it. Vikrant put down the lubricant bottle on the side table as he sits on the bed. Vikrant felt like he was going to have suhagraat with Priyanka bhabhi and he was getting hard just thinking about it.

Vikrant pulled over Priyanka’s veil and uncovered her face. She had done some light make up which just worked like icing on the cake for her already gorgeous face. Vikrant tilted her head and put his lips on her, which were coloured in a very deep lipstick. Vikrant sucked her lips eagerly and soon her lipstick and saree both were disappeared from her body.

[img][Image: 147864578_priyanka-in-blouse.jpg][/img]

Priyanka was sitting wearing just a blouse and petticoat. Vikrant had played with her melons numerous times but every time he saw her tits under the cover, he felt the same urge to uncover them what he felt during the first time. Priyanka covered her boobs behind her hands when Vikrant removed her blouse. She was acting like a newlywed woman and he was liked it. It was making him hornier.
Vikrant spends the next few minutes kissing her all over the body and removing her petticoat. Soon there was just a tiny piece of panty on her body.

“Suneel gave me this lubricant, may he don’t know how wet you get by just thinking about my cock” Vikrant mocked.

“Lubricant bottle is for the ‘place’ which can’t get wet on its own” Priyanka said.

“You mean ASS?”

“hmmm”

“You want me to fuck your ass?”

“yeah but remember you can cum only in my pussy,” Priyanka said with a wink.

Priyanka was a shy housewife when Vikrant first met her months ago but now she was all naughty. He thought of changing her and now he can see that she was more open to sex now. She started loving to talk dirty during sex. Vikrant was happy to see that and he was excited to fuck her ass with his dick. He knew she doesn’t like ass-fucking so if she herself allows it then that means I really really matters to her.

Vikrant felt extremely happy as he applied some lube on his dick while Priyanka position herself to be fucked in the doggy style. After shining his dick with lube, Vikrant removed her panty and saw her pink ass-hole. He positions the bottle on her ass hole and then squeezed the bottle to fill her ass with the lubricant. Vikrant threw the bottle after he emptied it.

[img][Image: 147864354_priyanka-on-fours.png][/img]

“Vikrant, My ass is virgin so please be gentle” Priyanka requested when she felt Virkant’s cock on her rear hole.

“Don’t worry bhabhi, you will remember it forever so relax now and stop clenching your ass hole” Vikrant assured her.

Priyanka followed his instruction and loosen her ass hole. Vikrant gently rubbed his dick head against her back entry which made her shudder.

“Be calm and spread your ass-cheeks” Vikrant instructed.
Vikrant pushed his dick in her ass hole with mild force. His dick, as well as her ass hole both, were highly lubed so his dickhead entered easily but he felt her ass hole gripping his dick head like her pussy never did.

Priyanka’s ass was tighter than young cunt of Tanya also.
Entering bhabhi’s ass hole was still easier compared to pushing his dick completely in her ass hole. Vikrant kept pushing his dick with mild force as he doesn’t want to hurt Priyanka bhabhi though she kept moaning. Once he was completely inside her he started to fuck her, initially gently but soon he got into his rhythm and he was fucking her ass as if he was fucking her vagina.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..Vikranttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt…………………….slowwww it dowwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn” Priyanka moans kept getting louder with his every thrust.

Vikrant had already fucked Priyanka thrice so he was assuming to fuck her for a very long time but her ass was too tight to last long. After about 10 minutes of ass fucking, Vikrant felt like cumming so he took his dick out of her ass and pushed it in the comfort of her pussy and ejaculated inside her.

[img][Image: 147864158_1223_12.jpg][/img]

Both of them were so tired after this rigorous round of fucking. Priyanka drifted to sleep soon after being ass fucked while Vikrant has to go back so he gets up from the bed and moved out of the bedroom. In the living room when he about to leave after wearing his clothes, Suneel offered him some whisky. Vikrant who was feeling a bit tired sit down with him and started drinking. After a couple of glass, Vikrant felt too tired to even get up. He felt the strain in his thighs and lower back due to lots of fucking so he ends up sleeping in Priyanka's living room on her sofa.

~

“Tell me Vikrant, What are you doing here? Are you angry with me because I didn't allow you to make love to me last night?” Nazia asked.

Vikrant who was searching for the right set of words to answer Nazia, felt a bit relieved. Nazia was thinking that he got angry with her because she did not let him fuck her last night. She can’t imagine that I was fucking Priyanka bhabhi whole night. But how could she guess something like that especially when Priyanka’s husband was also present inside the house, Vikrant thought.

“He came to wish Priyanka bhabhi happy birthday.” Vikrant turned back to see Suneel standing in the living room. “We had a small party last night and some drinks too, I hope you won't mind him drinking some whisky?,”  Suneel said.

“Today is bhabhi’s birthday? Let me wish her. where she is ?” Nazia asked.

“She is still sleeping” Suneel replied gesturing towards the bedroom.

~

Vikrant was getting ready for the office when Nazia entered his room. When he looked at her, he found her smiling cheekily.

“What happed why are smiling?” Vikrant asked adjusting his tie.

“You know Priyanka bhabhi have lots love marks all over her neck,”
Nazia said with an expression as if she had revealed a big secret.

For a moment Vikrant thought she had caught her red-handed but then looking at her smile he realised that what she actually meant so he replied with a wink “If you have agreed last night then I have given you more love bites than Suneel bhaiya have given to bhabhi” and then he grabbed Nazia’s hand and pulled her towards him and kissed her soft pink lips.

~

Vikrant and all his colleagues including Nazia were sitting in the meeting room. Kiran was standing and was briefing them about the new factory by their company was going to build.

“Vikrant you will be leaving tomorrow for the factory location. You will keep track of all finances and keep a close look at the quality of work. Since you are Team leader you can select one of a colleague to go with you. After the lunch tell me the name of your colleague you want to take with you for assistance and I will make arrangement for accommodation and booking for travel” Kiran said and then left the meeting room.

Vikrant was arranging the papers given by Kiran while his colleague started to leave meeting room one by one. In the end, only Vikrant and Arpita was left in the room.

“You want to say something?” Vikrant asked her.

“I want to go with you to the new factory location. Please consider it” Arpita requested him.

“But the date of your marriage is approaching. Don’t you want to be here and shop for your marriage?”

“Don’t talk about marriage, I just wanted to get away somewhere far so please consider my request,” Arpita said with a very sincere look and then she also left.

~

Just before the lunchtime Vikrant went to the washroom and was surprised to found Tanya there, who was smiling naughtily at him.

“What happened why are you smiling so much?” Vikrant asked.

“I was thinking about how much fun we are going to have there. Nobody will be there to disturb us and we can fuck day and night” Tanya said with a grin.

Vikrant felt his head getting heavy. His mind was flooded with so many thoughts. He wanted to take Nazia with her but then Arpita had specially requested him to take her with him while Tanya whom Vikrant was already fucking, had already started thinking about how she was going to fulfil her fantasies with him.
[+] 5 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Bro first thanx for two updates. Priyanka bhabhi and vikrant sex scene are super no words to say. Perfectly handled situation with Nazia . Eagerly waiting to know who he is going to take with him?
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
Super update. Vikrant enjoying to the core.
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Arpita fresh but my prediction nazia
Like Reply
repped you bro, Very finely written story. With well defined characters in different shade. Also the love track with Nazia brings in the emotional content making it interesting. And Priyanka bhabi never stops to amaze us. I liked the character of Suneel and somewhere long back in my mind I had thought that Suneel may be knowing this.

Each update gets interesting then the previous one and it keeps loyal readers like us glued to this story.

Thanks a lot for your efforts and keep it up.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply