Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Waiting for next update bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-04-2020, 07:36 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Excellent bro

(17-04-2020, 09:42 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

(17-04-2020, 02:56 PM)zain_69 Wrote: Add more images to get lusty grip to story...

(17-04-2020, 08:19 PM)viva2603 Wrote: Nice, Waiting for next update bro

(18-04-2020, 09:07 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: When is next update bro?

Thanks Friends. Next update this afternoon.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-1

“Vikrant please talk to me? Why are you ignoring me?” Priyanka bhabhi asked Vikrant.
~

Vikrant was taking a leisurely walk on the roof. Winds had started to turn cold as the season of winter was about to start. After a hard-working day in the office, Vikrant was strolling on the roof while Nazia was busy cooking dinner for them. Ever since Suneel revealed everything, Vikrant was consciously avoiding Priyanka bhabhi.

Bonding between Vikrant and Nazia was growing stronger with every passing day. They used to work hard during the day and after office, Nazia used to cook and then they used to have dinner while watching some web series on his laptop. Most day Nazia used to fall asleep in Vikrant’s bed while watching and Vikrant was liking that. He had no idea what Nazia felt about him so he has to officially propose her to know what she thinks about them. He was lost thinking about the ways he was going to propose Nazia when Priyanka came up to the roof and tried to start have a conversation with him.

~

“Please Vikrant talk to me!!!!” Priyanka requested, shaking him by shoulders which made him come out of his thinking.

“What do you want to talk??” Vikrant replied angrily.

“Why are you ignoring me? Please don’t do that, I can't bear this” Priyanka was crying.

“Bhabhi please don’t cry. It not your fault.” Vikrant tried to console her.

“Then what it is? Are still angry with Suneel?”

“I am not angry with anyone but I think……please don’t mind……..but I have to say that
I think that your husband is a psycho. Ever since he told everything I always think that someone is watching me. It's very disturbing to know that private moments that I spend with you, were not private. It’s a sour pill to swallow bhabhi” Vikrant was agitated.

“He is not psycho. He was acting weird since last few months but now I know it was just because of his illness. I love you Vikrant and I love my husband too. Look you made me feel that no one ever did. You have a very special place in my heart. So please don’t ignore me like this” Priyanka tried to convince him.

“Everything is changed now. Suneel knows everything about us.”

“But he has no problem with that”

“But he know……”

“Its good for us that he knows, now we can do whatever we want. Without any fear of getting caught by him,” Priyanka said.

“hmmmm” Vikrant was not sure if Priyanka really loved him or she was just desperate to satisfy her sexual desires since now it was clear that her husband was impotent and was not able to fulfil her needs and holes.

“Vikrant tomorrow is my birthday. Come after midnight. I will wait for you” Priyanka said then she kissed him on the lips for 3 seconds and left, leaving him behind wondering about her invitation.

~

Next afternoon, Vikrant and Nazia were having lunch when Nazia got a message on her mobile. She got checked the message and then turned the mobile screen towards Vikrant.

“Congrats your salary has been credited to your account,” Vikrant said joyfully after seeing the message.

“Its whole salary,” Nazia said with amusement.

“Yeah, it is” Vikrant replied taking another bite of the food.

“How it can happen? Kiran had ordered to cut 25% of my salary” Nazia asked.

“Its because I asked Kiran mam to review her decision and she agreed,” Vikrant told her. A couple of days ago Kiran had taken him out, feigning to go to a meeting with the client but she took him to a hotel. After fucking her Vikrant asked her to rethink about Nazia’s salary and Kiran was more than happy to give him what he wanted as long as he was willing to give her what she wanted.

“How you convinced that rude woman. Oh Vikrant I don’t have words to thank you enough”

“You have no need to thank me. You said last week that we are not just friends but we are more than friends.”

“Hmmm”

“So forget about everything. First thing you should do is to stop worrying about your mom’s treatment because I will contribute half of the expenses for the treatment.”

“But you already have done enough……”

“Not another word Nazia………your mom is not just your mom. I mean I LOVE YOU” Vikrant said last very slowly so only Nazia can hear them.

“I know that”

“You know what?”

“That you love me”

“And how you know?”

“Girls know, Vikrant. We have this special sense to know what someone feels about us.”

“Well, then why don’t you tell me before?”

“I just don’t know. I am just so confused between career and responsibility…..”

“Stop…… Don’t think about that now. We should celebrate first and then we will talk about this later” Vikrant suggested.

~

After the office, Vikrant took Nazia to one of the most popular women clothing showroom and made her buy a few very sexy short dresses. Now he wanted to go home as soon as possible. He had proposed Nazia today and he knew that there was a huge possibility of something happing between them tonight.

After reaching home Vikrant asked Nazia wear a dress he bought for her today and Nazia gladly nodded. She went into her room to change dress and Vikrant waited for her sitting on the sofa. Thought of Priyanka bhabhi started to flood his mind while he waited for his love Nazia. He checked the time on mobile. It was just after 8 PM. Priyanka has asked him to come after midnight to celebrate her birthday but he ignored Priyanka's thought and started thinking about how he was going to make love with Nazia. He was lost in her thoughts when the door of Nazia's room opened and Vikrant looks at her.

Nazia was standing on the doorway. She was wearing a white colour sleeveless top with ruffle straps on a red colour hot pant short. Her hair was open. She had applied crimson lipstick to match with her hot pant. Her marvellous huge boobs were heaving with every breath she took. Her top was short enough to expose her navel. Vikrant looked at her tiny but deep navel and meaty thighs. He gets up from the sofa and takes Nazia in a tight embrace. Her breast rubbed against his broad chest and then he put his lips on her scrumptious lips.

[img][Image: 147172851_nazia.jpg][/img]
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Cool update bro. At last vikrant proposed to Nazia. Eagerly waiting for next update. Pls add some romantic scene between Nazia and Vikrant.
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
(19-04-2020, 11:23 AM)xbiilove Wrote: WOW. Super update

(19-04-2020, 12:32 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: Wow nice update. Good twist kept at the end. Eagerly waiting to know what is going happen next? Update soon the next update.

(19-04-2020, 02:48 PM)xavierrxx Wrote: Wonderful. Can suneel come to know about his wife affair with vikrant. Very interesting.

(19-04-2020, 02:56 PM)Vettaiyyan Wrote: Based on the last conversation with vikrant, will suneel turn into a cuckold now.>>> waiting for next

(19-04-2020, 04:45 PM)hilolo123456 Wrote: Mr. _X_

Awesome Story. You can't believe i read all 9 chapters i completed over night in one sitting.
Starting of the chapters 1-4 were so exciting and beautiful.

Thanks Friends.
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
(19-04-2020, 05:16 PM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: Super bro

(19-04-2020, 07:57 PM)Vidhi Valiyathu Wrote: Interesting

(20-04-2020, 12:35 AM)Kanakavelu Wrote: Superb update

(20-04-2020, 12:45 PM)sexycharan Wrote: So nice

Thanks for taking the time and appreciating. It's very hard to concentrate and write during the uncertain time of the pandemic. So it's very encouraging to read your positive response. I request all my reader to please give a response to the story's update. What you like and what you don't like. Next update will be posted soon.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-2

Vikrant captured Nazia’s prognathous ass in under his palm and pulled her in his arms like a baby. Their lips were interlocked, sucking saliva from each other’s mouth while he took her to her bed. He sits down on the edge of the bed while she was in his lap. Their lips take rest when their eyes met.

Vikrant can saw a hint of shyness in Nazia’s eyes. So far she had never mentioned about boyfriends to him so he guessed that she might be a virgin. He thought that if she was indeed a virgin then he have to proceed slowly and cautiously else this night could turn into a nightmare. He decided to pleasure her body and get her all wet for his dick so he pulled her hair over other shoulder and started kissing on her neck.

So far Vikrant had learnt all about the erogenous zone on a woman body and was fully equipped to explore them and make a woman horny. He kept kissing on Nazia’s neck very softly. He knew Nazia was in the game when she started moaning like a kitten.
After a while, he took out his tongue and started to lick around the skin of her ear and lobe like an ice-cream cone. Nazia was thrilled with his actions as she responded by clutching his hair and pushing his head to suck more.

Vikrant slowly loosens his grip on Nazia’s enormous ass and moved his hands between them and swiftly inserted them inside her top. Nazia’s almost bounced as soon as his hands touched bare skin under her top. His hands were caressing her midriff. Nazia opened her eyes and looked into Vikrant’s eyes for the first time since he started kissing her. Vikrant can see her eyes were full of lust. Vikrant's already hard dick started to poke on Nazia’s ass, it seemed desperate to fuck this virgin cunt.

Nazia sensuously flicked her tongue over her drying lips and then slowly bite her own lips as Vikrnat’s hand started to move on her body. Vikrant moved his hands back and started to tease her back while he started kissing her shoulders which were exposed due to sleeveless top. He kept roaming his hands on her back for some time but then the desire to undress her and see her raw and naked beauty started to grow so he asked Nazia to raise her hand so that he can remove her top. Nazia followed her order obediently. Vikrant pulled her top over her head and throw it in some distant corner of the room.

[img][Image: 147369333_nazia-in-bp.png][/img]

Nazia’s soft and heavy melons were wrapped inside a strapless black bra. It was an expensive bra which was even more costly than the top she was just wearing. But for Vikrant, her boobs were more precious than any money so he bought it for her so that when he saw her in that piece of cloth he feels highly excited to take it off.

Nazia was a girl with huge breast. Vikrant clearly remembers that her size was 38D. Which was even bigger than the Priyanka bhabhi who was 36DD. Nazia’s incredibly large boobs and the glasses she used, were the things which made her so lucrative for him.
After observing her boobs, Vikrant looked back on her face and saw that she had closed her eyes again. He took it as a green signal to continue. He leaned a bit and started planting kisses all over her boobs which were outside the bra. Vikrant grabbed her boobs and started squeezing them while kissing the exposed part of her tits.

When her cleavage was completely drenched with Vikrant’s saliva, he decided to unwrap the rest of her boobs by removing her bra. He moved his hands back and unhooked her bra smoothly and then pulled it out of her breast and throw it just like her top.

Nazia who was supporting Vikrant so far, felt a bit shame being completely naked above her waist. She quickly covered her nipples with behind her hands, denying Vikrant a sight of her naked breast. Her hairs were in a mess and her lipstick was completely sucked by Vikrant. There were signs of kissing all over her bouncy balls and she was looking damn so alluring. Her body was like seal pack fresh cookies and Vikrant wanted to devour it as soon as possible.

[img][Image: 147369395_nazia-s-boobs-covered.png][/img]

“Feeling shy baby?” Vikrant asked.

“hmm”

“What happened?”

“Nothing, it just that…..that I am so nervous and shy and it all seems so wrong” Nazia
somehow said.

“Why? Tell me!!!”

“Vikrant, I have never been with a boy before. It's my first experience of something like this….you understand what I mean?”

“Yeah, It means that You are a virgin”

“hmmm”

“So what? Don’t be nervous, it will be a great experience for you. Don’t you believe me?”

“It's not that I don’t believe you. It's just a girlish thing that we want our first time to be very special with someone very special”

“So…. do you mean that I am not that someone special?” Vikrant was confused with Nazia’s response.

“No..no..no..it not that. You are very special for me but I want my first time to be something very very special that I remember for the whole of my life also there is another thing” Nazia said very innocently.

“And what it is??” Vikrant whose Dick was throbbing inside his pant was getting irritated with Nazia’s behaviour and from outside he tried to look calm because he doesn't want to lose the girl whom he thinks he was in love with who also was magnificently voluptuous and highly seductive and most important was a virgin girl.

“I have told you how close I am with my elder sister,” Nazia said pointing towards a photo frame which was on the size table, in which was the photo of Nazia with a girl who too was very attractive and sexy. Vikrant remembered her mentioning her sister many times but since he was always thinking about how she will look naked and how he was going to fuck her, he never really paid attention to her talks. He did not even remember the name of her sister, which just shows how little attention he gave to listen to her talk.

“Yeah, you always talked about your sister. So what's the matter with your sister? Do she doesn’t like me?” Vikrant asked he was very confused by now and he played along he wanted to fuck her.

“I always share everything with my sister. She is more like a friend to me but hasn’t told her about you yet.”

“Why you haven’t told her?? So she still thinks that you are living in a girls hostel?” Vikrant squinted.

“There was a lot of chaos after Kiran mam ordered to cut off one-fourth from my salary and situation back home are already very dire and I don’t want to trouble them so I didn’t tell her anything about the problems I was facing here.”

“But you said you are very close to your sister and share everything with her!!” Vikrant was uncertain why she was raising this issue now. He just wanted to pull down her beneath him, open her legs and plant his seeds inside her virgin pussy.

“I just don’t know but I thought that she will get worried. So I kept my problem to myself but now when things are back to normal and everything is good, I think It’s the right time to tell her about you. I know she will like you instantly” Nazia announced cheerfully, her hands were still over her boobs.

“What if she doesn’t likes me?” Vikrant raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing of that is going to happen, I know my sister. I will tell her how loving, caring and responsible you are and I know she will surely like you.”

“So you mean I can fuck………. I mean we can get physical only after she approved our relationship?” Vikrant’s whole mood was ruined and he was very irritated.

“Don't misunderstand me, I don't need any approval but I just wanted to tell her about us,” Nazia claimed with a cute smile.

“Okay, okay…..then talk you sister soon, so that we can continue what we have started”

“I will talk to her but you don’t forget that I want our ‘FIRST TIME’ to be very special.

“Fine, you talk to your sister and I plan something for our first time. I sure I will make it very special for you.” Vikrant assured her and then gave her a sheet to cover her body and left her room.

~

Vikrant was turning sides on his bed. Nazia had played a complete spoilsport and he had experienced a classic case of KLPD. That’s why he prefers mature and married women. These young girls with tight pussy are always so picky, he thought. He checked the time on his mobile. Just 5 minutes were left for 12. He remembered that he was invited by Priyanka bhabhi for her birthday celebration. After the revelation from Suneel, he decided to stay away from Priyanka bhabhi but right now he was in a very tensed situation. His dick was throbbing in his pants and making him uncomfortable.

“Better to fuck Priyanka bhabhi than masturbating and wasting my sperm.” Vikrant thought and get outside his room very quietly. Light of Nazia’s room was off so he guessed that she was sleeping. Vikrant closed the door of his room very calmly and then started to go downstairs like a thief. He was unaware of the surprise that Suneel had planned for him.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Superrrr
Did suneel plan a first night for his wife and her secret lover.
She already had many nights with him.
May be this one will be a live for suneel
Like Reply
Cool update bro. What is Vikrant is going to plan for the special movement for Nazia? And plan suneel is making eagerly waiting to know it
Like Reply
Intresting what will happen if nazia find out vikrant's adventure with priyanka bhabhi nd most importantly what plans does suneel have for him.
Interesting update
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
What is in store for Vikrant. Waiting
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Interesting update
Like Reply