Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Bhai yr ek hi dil kitni baar jitoge.
Har update ke sath story level badhte ka rahi hai..
Boht har bhai ek no update
[+] 2 users Like Abstar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Again so good to see quick update.... And your effort in getting the right pics

Continhe this pace.... In plot and timing 

Eagerly waiting for further updates 

End this as violent and wild like the title
[+] 2 users Like Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
Superb...............
[+] 2 users Like Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Niceeeeeeeeeeeee
[+] 2 users Like Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 08:40 PM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: Superb update

(23-04-2020, 09:24 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: AWESOMEEEEEEEE

(23-04-2020, 09:27 PM)Vasanthan Wrote: Super hot update

(24-04-2020, 06:45 AM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: Superb...............

(24-04-2020, 07:08 AM)Thangaraasu Wrote: Niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you guys for the support.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 11:29 PM)Abstar Wrote: Bhai yr ek hi dil kitni baar jitoge.
Har update ke sath story level badhte ka rahi hai..
Boht har bhai ek no update

Aur bhai aap ne toh dil dukha diya hamara.Suru suru mein comments karte the, padhke maza aata tha mujhe. phir bich mein kanha gyab ho gaye the?
Anyways thanks man for the support.
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 12:37 AM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Again so good to see quick update.... And your effort in getting the right pics

Continhe this pace.... In plot and timing 

Eagerly waiting for further updates 

End this as violent and wild like the title

Thank you very much.
End this? I am not in a hurry. I don't have pressure from readers.
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 06:52 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: Thank you very much.
End this? I am not in a hurry. I don't have pressure from readers.

What i meant is.. I remember you saying it was a 8 days story.. And you were writing from 8 months.. Only 4 days completed... Still four nore days.. 
So i thought it is coming to end
[+] 2 users Like Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 09:06 PM)KurtaPhaad Wrote: clps clps clps clps clps
वो दुश्मन-ए-जाना दिलदार हो गया
सैयाद को बुलबुल से प्यार हो गया

शिकारी खुद यहाँ शिकार हो गया
ये क्या सितम हुआ, ये क्या ज़ुलम हुआ
ये क्या गज़ब हुआ, ये कैसे कब हुआ
सैयाद Transliterated version: saiyaad.
  1. 1.
    बहेलिया।

2. 2.
    शिकारी।

Balance of Power amidst Chaos and Cosmos

Shakti ka santulan bahut zaroori hai sansaar mein, aag ke liye paani ka darr bane rehna chahiye

Superb
Jawaani Jaaneman, Haseen Dilruba

Miley To Dil Jawaan, Nisaar Ho Gayaaaa…

That's why I encourage readers to comment so I can communicate with them through stories.

In my next story, I will just post a pic of KAJAL AGARWAL. I am sure that story would be a massive hit.
Like Reply
Thanks for the comments guys.Other than forcing you guys to read my thoughts under the veil of erotica , reading comments is another reason for me to write the story.

Thanks 'arien4friendship' for the REP.
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 06:55 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: What i meant is.. I remember you saying it was a 8 days story.. And you were writing from 8 months.. Only 4 days completed... Still four nore days.. 
So i thought it is coming to end

You misunderstood I said I have been writing events of 8 days for the past 8 months. The first 3-4 days took Mahesh to come up with the plan. The majority of the chapters are of the 4 days from when Shilpa met Ashish.
I have no idea how long it's gonna be. I have no idea how it's gonna end. I am writing it as it's coming to me.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Super story. Great Work
[+] 2 users Like Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
Chaos and cosmos was hot update. Really like the way of narration. Waiting to see what will happen between rahul and Shilpa. I am expecting that scenario to come up soon. Let’s see how it goes. Now I am like spoiled kid due to frequent update and expecting more. Anxiously waiting for new update
[+] 1 user Likes Siva82's post
Like Reply
Chapter 35: Voir La Vie en Rose

Shilpa spent the rest of her afternoon in her beauty parlour to decorate her body with mehendi as per Ashish's wish. The thought of going home instead of Ashish'd flat filled her with gloom. So she came straight to see him as she is aware of the time when Mahesh's office hour ends.

Shilpa was waiting patiently for Ashish to arrive just outside his apartment wearing a pink backless blouse and chiffon saree.

[Image: 146558531_1.gif]

A familiar tall silhouette appears in the hallway blocking the ray of setting sun behind.
The structure froze, seeing her at his doorstep.

Blood rises to her cheeks, just catching a glimpse of him hours after their eventful sex chat in Naina's shop.

Ashish resumes his walk towards her; he is chewing gum, a loose smile appear on his lips.

"Hi," Shilpa greets him abruptly with a smile, she feels her throat just dried up. His presence as always is overpowering for her.

Ashish asks, "Why are you here, Mrs Dixit?"

He is standing very close to her, both his hands on each side of her resting on the walls.

Shilpa takes a step backwards and finds the wall against her back.

She murmurs, "I thought of dropping some clothes here, so Rahul does not need to bring clothes for me every day."

Ashish leans forward. Shilpa finds herself clawing the wall looking at that devilishly handsome scoundrel in a suit, his familiar body odour whirls from him hitting her smell stirring the same animalistic pull towards him while she squirms in front of him captivated in that narrow space.

Ashish looks at her trembling hands, which is carrying a bag containing newly bought clothes of many varieties.

His grin broadens as he asks, "Why are you here, Mrs.Dixit?"

Shilpa gulps, "I just told you."

Ashish's right hand comes down on the naked flesh of her shoulder. A single harmless touch and dimple forms on her rosy cheeks are matching the colour of her saree and blouse.

He slowly slides down his finger as gravity is pulling those along her warm skin, his fingers are cold.

Shilpa could not understand how she can be feeling so hot, and there he stands entirely composed with cold hands and a smug all-knowing smile on his face. His unfathomable, almond-shaped eyes concentrated on his face, watching each of her little tremors intimately as he rests his fingers on her wrist.

Shilpa squirms as his thumb pressed on her beating veins. Her pupils dilate, and breathing escalates, feeling him taking her pulse, his smile reaches upto his eyes wrinkling those.

Shilpa drops the bag; she no longer wishes to carry any burden; she feels a need to be taken care of by him.

"Why are you here, Mrs Dixit?" Ashish, another hand, touches the back of her nape.

"MMphhh," a soft moan escapes Shilpa's mouth.

Ashish plays with the pin that's holding the pallu of her saree while the other hand keeps measuring her quickened pulse rubbing his thumb.
Shilpa closes her eyes; she can't bear this sensual torture, he is too much overpowering for her and answers with a squeaking, "I don't...I don't know."

Her heart strat pumping faster, lungs wrack against her rib cage as she feels her pallu glides from her shoulder-baring her ample boobs which are covered by a tight pink blouse.

She opens her eyes to find Ashish 's eyes hovering between her face and exposed cleavage.

"What do you know then? Do you know what's underneath your saree and shapewear skirt?"

Shilpa swallows hard, wiggling her ass on the wall pinned down just by her glare; she is being hunted, she just let him drop her pallu in the hallway.

Shame reeks her body, knowing the things he makes her allow him.
She smiles faintly, "What's nowhere but everywhere, except for where something is?

Ashish chews the gum harder, exploring those frightened eyes and smiles, "A riddle, some blush and some curves that's what you are Mrs.Dixit?"

Shilpa loved being imprisoned by him like this; she enjoys herself at his mercy.

She smiles back, "Too thought-provoking for your thick head?"

Ashish's fingers roam across her collar bone, sizzling her body and settles themselves her exposed cleavage, watching her submissive desires closely.

His deep voice rumbles, "It's either something or nothing. I am going to with 'Nothing,.'"

Shilpa goes pale and nods shyly, red hue mounts on her cheeks once again.

Ashish holds her naked shoulders on both sides and with the turn her around with herculean force and speed.

Shilpa gasps, her breasts pressing against the wall, her neck caught fire from Ashish's hot breathing as he whispers in her ears, "So that's you are here. With nothing." while his fingers roam across her mehendi decorated naked back, making her squirm with each touch, she feels goosebumps all over her body.

Shilpa turns her head sideways, mumbling," please take me inside..."
Ashish's hand follows her curves to reach her unprotected waist and decides to capture those tiny valleys with a firm grip.

Shilpa mewls in sensation, wiggling her ass over Ashish's manhood.
Ashish chuckles, "Then I have to nothing to take from you, Mrs.Dixit"
Shilpa lifts her head to plead, "Then Give."

Ashish's heart melts looking at her wanton eyes, those are thirsty and willing, receptive and obedient, beautiful yet glinting with sorrow.
"Tomorrow, Mrs.Dixit.Standing on the perimeter of time, you can beg all you want, Mrs.Dixit, but I am not having you until I see a new sun."
Shilpa blushes hard; her heart mourns at rejection; she now makes it evident what she want from him and why she is here.
She just could not bear staying away from him.

They both must understand that there is something inexpressibly touching in nature about their connection when they look at each other, they bring spring around them while their body burns in the scorching heat of summer.

Ashish must ask himself summons blood to those fair cheeks? What set those ample breasts heaving? What bathed with passion those soft features? What makes her brown eyes gleam with joy? What makes those parted pink lips quiver? What makes her tongue dry? What sets her smooth skin on fire? What makes her heartbeat like a hammer? What makes her voice weak? What makes this married woman forget her husband?

Disheartened Shilpa requests cutely, "Let's talk inside."

Ashish chuckles, tracing the pattern of her sleeveless Georgette blouse and asks, "That's strange. Coming from a woman who has exhibitionist fantasies."
Saying that he pull the knot of the blouse strap and swiftly remove it from her shoulders, Shilpa does not even move an inch as if she was expecting it.
Her blouse kisses the ground beside her defeated pallu while her monumental corpulent breasts stand tall like victors celebrating their freedom with pride, and Ashish congratulates those pulpy melons for their successful rebellion grabbing those from behind.
Shilpa moans, 'umnnphhhh..." parting her lips surrendering to Ashish's will while he squeezes those moldable spheres with utter vigour, his lips travel over the flinching back of Shilpa relentlessly crawling upto her cheek. 

[Image: 146558547_2.gif]

Glancing at her happy side face from above, reading each defection of shame from her eyes as she stands in the hallway semi-naked, getting her breasts mauled by the man who is her husband's enemy.

She rests her head on his shoulder arching back thrusting her desire on his busy hands, pushing her ass on his hard-on while her eyes stay closed and she pleads with a mushy voice, "Ummmmm...please..take...me inside...fuck me ..ummphhh..please fuck me...inside...please."

Ashish turns turn around with a graceful move and grab her hair, resting his temple on hers and regrets, "Do you think I don't want it?!!! I have wanted it for quite a while. My want has become a need now. But I must be true to my words when it comes to you. I don't know why, But I feel I must fulfill my vow. Believe me, it is very much hard for me not to take you right now when you re hot and wild, but my words and I are synonymous when it comes to you. I will break you, but I will not break my vow. I may be sleazy, but I ain't easy."

Shilpa wanted to hear such words, and she is delighted knowing her man is also burning for her, amazed by his self-control, one of them must stay sane for both as it is already proven she has handed over that decree to him.

Shilpa smiles, wickedly looking at his serious face and start kissing is all over rapidly.

A boyish smile sprawls across Ashish's face as she overwhelms him with kisses.

Then she steps back, holding her boobs, Ashish looks at her lips and laughs, "Oh you naughty minx!!!" realizing what she just did to go inside his penthouse.

She has smeared all her pink lipstick all over his face.

Shilpa giggles. Ashish unlocks the door of his apartment while laughing, "You will pay for this."

As they enter inside the penthouse walking side by side holding hands, sharing stares .love blossoms between them, breaking into leaves expanding it's branches and spangle itself with flower bringing the fragrance of a young spring at their steps.

"Stand by the window Mrs.Dixit.An act of mischief should be properly addressed" Ashish commands while dropping Shilpa's bag and blouse on the sofa. Ashish cleans the lipstick from his face with a handkerchief.

Shilpa obliges, and soon Ashish comes towards her. She stands by the window, only covering her body with saree, her round udders shyly peeks through the membrane of the chiffon saree inviting Ashish to capture its peaks.

[Image: 146558550_3.gif]

He spins her around, pressing her body against the glass of the window.

"Look infront" Ashish holds her chin to make her look beyond the highrise buildings far away.

[Image: 146558573_4.gif]

Shilpa is trembling in excitement due to her exhibitionist fantasies, its devouring her senses, making her flood her pussy.

Ashish looks at her reflection on the window glass and whispers, "Looks like you love this, Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa, too notices her horny face; she is primed for sex.

"I will take your silence as 'Yes'" Ashish slips his knee between her legs from behind and stretch her legs apart.
Shilpa became her own desire, her pussy quivers, hard nipples poke against the cold glass, her thighs shake in the thrill of getting sexually dominated in front of a glass window.

Ashish's hand comes infront, and with little difficulty, he slides it down under her saree to check the state of her flooded pussy.

[Image: 146558586_5.gif]

Shilpa watches him smile on the glass reflection as soon as his fingers found out the wetness of her warm pussy, "Your upper lips might stay silent, but your lower lips Mrs. Dixit are so talkative."

Shilpa moans, "Uffffff.....Anybody can see us."

Ashish fingers her rapidly, finding her exposed clit through the clit jewelry she is wearing, Shilpa wiggles her raunchy ass on Ashish's cock shamelessly moaning hard.

Ashish's upper hand starts to knead her milky round boobs making her go gaga in sensation; She rubs her head on his face, her soft burning cheeks transfer heat to his moving jawline.

"Maybe they are already watching us, Whoever is out there, and you love this."

[Image: 146558940_6.gif]

Shilpa starts cumming; her knees buckle, pussy spasms, clit throbs onto Ashish's fingers, drenching those with thick sticky juice.
"Oh fuckk,.....yes...this is so hot.....ahhhhhh.....you are so good.....ufffff....Don't stop....."Shilpa yelps helplessly while cumming.

Shilpa empty belly churns, making a sound. She has not eaten all day.

Ashish's moving hand over her pussy halts its motion, "When did you last eat?"

Shilpa crunches her face in displeasure, wriggling her body, encouraging him to continue his sensual clit rub.

Her empty belly makes a rumbling sound again. Shilpa blushes, feeling the awkwardness.

"I have asked you a question, Mrs.Dixit?"

Ashish withdraws his fingers and turns her around. Shilpa drops her long eyelashes, "I did not have lunch."

Ashish trembles in frustration, jerking her, "Breakfast?"

Shilpa nods her head negatively with submissive eyes, "No."

Ashish runs his hand through his hair in anger, "Oh, you stupid girl." and he spanks her ass with mighty force, making the thick globes create ripples on her saree clad round spheres.

Shilpa groans in pain, but Ashish does not stop he kept on smacking her ass until she starts sobbing snuggling her face on his chest, soaking his shirt with her tears. Those are also tears of joy; he cares for her.

Ashish holds her hand, "Come, Mrs.Dixit, it's time to feed you. The hunger of your married pussy is starving you ."

Shilpa sits quietly wearing only saree and petticoat, her firm boobs visible under the veil of the saree.

Ashish prepares a bowl of cornflakes quickly. He sits on the chair beside her and urges her to sit on his lap.

Shilpa obeys, placing her plump ass on his concrete thighs. Ashish holds her neck and starts feeding her the cornflakes, his other hand drags the saree and petticoat upto her waist skillfully. He inserts two fingers inside her wet slit, Shilpa moans while chewing.

Ashish envelopes her lips, taking the chunk of cornflakes from her mouth and then again transferring it inside her mouth after chewing.
The get lost into one another. Even eating food became a sexual ocassion for them.

Shilpa reaches home, carrying a different bag. Ashish has instructed her only to open it after staring video chat with him. She is excited.

Mahesh has not returned yet. It does not take her much time to get naked and connect with Ashish''s skype.

"Open the bag, Mrs.Dixit," the speaker began spilling Ashish's commands.

Shilpa's eyes get wide, finding out the objects inside the bag. Is that what she thinks it is?

"Are you on pills, Mrs.Dixit? I noticed your birth control pills when you dropped your bag watching me, drinking water, Mrs.Dixit.I want you to take pills, Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa takes out a syringe filled with Ashish's semen.

Shilpa felt the spreading of her lips; she unconsciously gasped as the pleasure was so intense as the syringe inserts her slit, the joy of filling her womb with her new lover's seed was making her face glow. She raises her hips to ease the invasion, The emptiness in her lower abdomen soon filled with the slow insertion.

[Image: 146558953_7.gif]

"Push my seed in your married pussy Mrs.Dixit" Ashish guides her.

Shilpa empties the syringe deep in her love channel, her clit throbs feeling her husband's cum guzzling inside her sleuthing pussy while as she inseminates her womb. Some of the thick liquid seeps out of the pussy, soiling her marital bed.

"Hold it inside, Mrs.Dixit.Hold it for your cuck husband."

They end their raunchy skype session.

Shilpa stays like this holding the cum pressing her pussy lips clenched and wait for Mahesh to come. A dirty excitement reeks through her body, the forbidden joy of cucking her husband.

As soon as Mahesh enters the room. Shilpa rushes towards him and makes him kneel in front of her.

"Suck me" She demands to hold his head onto her pussy feeding him her bulls cum. Her lustful fantasy is becoming true, watching her husband lick her pussy, tasting the seed of his enemy unknowingly.

Shilpa laughs, moaning, "Yes, drink it all...that's what you deserve...please me....".She feels powerful while rubbing her cum-drenched pussy all over her husband's face making him eat his enemy's strength. Her eyes blaze, and she squeezes out gallons of Ashish's cum she was holding inside onto Mahesh's open face.

Mahesh is breathing hard; he has no idea why his wife is so wet and eager. The fool thinks her urgency is for him.
He tries his level best, suckling her clit holding her hips, and Shilpa starts cumming gushing out both of their cum into Mahesh's lapping tongue.
With trembling legs, Shilpa sits on the bed.

Mahesh is catching his breathe, "Damnn!! What was that?"

****Knock knock****

Rahul knocks on the door.

"Wait there, darling...I will be right back," Mahesh smiles.

Unbehestknown to him that the lustful image he is witnessing now of his wife is not for him, she is burning for her lover, and in her eyes, he is now a weak man who can't protect herself from his enemy.

Shilpa is wearing a transparent micro mini skirt which she has bought today from Naina's shop. Ashish has ordered her to dress like a bimbo slut in the house out of jealousy for her husband.

She texts Ashish

#Parting is such sweet sorrow That I shall say good night till it be morrow#

Ashish replies back  #Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet.#

Shilpa sends a smiley  # Yes. What's your favorite Shakespeare quote#

Ashish replies #These violent delights have violent ends#

Shilpa pouts looking at the screen.*****He is such a douche sometimes***

Mahesh walks out of the door and finds out Inspector Indra is waiting for him with the power drill he borrowed in the morning. He is here with another excuse to meet Shilpa. He smells something fishy going on.

"Thanks, Mahesh. Its need is over" He hands him the power drill.

Mahesh wants to go back to his hot and wild wife as soon as possible.

But Indra has an impeccable excuse," Mahesh, I was filling the Fastag form via HDFC bank portal. There it requires my voter Id. I am typing the voter ID number, but the portal is declining it. Show me yours so that I can confirm which is my voter ID no by cross-checking with yours."
Now Ashish took Mahesh's wallet yesterday.

So he has to call Shilpa reluctantly, he shouts, "Bring your Voter Id."

Shilpa did not know Indra is in their house; she came out wearing a flimsy see-through blue skirt and blacktop. The skirt is exposing her round ass cheeks and thunder thighs explicitly.

[Image: 146558958_8.gif]

Indra was in the corner of the drawing-room Shilpa could not see him. She comes to Mahesh swaying her voluptuous ass globes wildly playing with the hem of her skirt and bends down to drop the voter ID on the table in front of Mahesh.

[Image: 146558993_9.gif]

Mahesh's face went pale. Shilpa follows her husband's stare, and she gasps Inspector Indra ogling her naked buns.

"Damnn!!!' Indra curses, noticing her drenched pussy and the shoved ass plug between her thick globes.

Mahesh shouts, "What the hell, Shilpa!!!"
Shilpa scurries away quickly to her room like a frightened deer jiggling her voluptuous assets.
Mahesh could not look at Indra's face in shame.

Indra began, "You are a cuck, Mahesh?"

Mahesh gets up, "Goodnight, Indra."

Indra takes the voter Id of Shilpa and grins, "Anything you need just gives me a call," throwing a dirty indication.

He noticed the waist chain Shilpa was wearing. He read those inscriptions "HOTWIFE' and 'SLUT' which were attached to the waist chain. Now he knows where Shilpa went in the morning to her Bull.

That night Shilpa and Mahesh could not speak to one another. They both were drowned in the shame of getting exposed to their neighbor.

At the dead of night, Mahesh wakes up and finds his wife sweating, her fingers are between her legs exploring her wet folds, she mumbles, "No Ashish... let's go inside."

[Image: 146558996_10.gif]

She is dreaming about the incident earlier when she was wearing that pink saree outside Ashish's penthouse.

Voir La Vie en Rose- To see the world through pink glass.

But Mahesh sees it through dark glasses now, a living nightmare; his enemy has invaded and conquered his wife's dream.
[+] 7 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Enjoy the new update guys. Let me know in the comments how was it.

Criticisms are most welcomed.

UPDATE LINK: CHAPTER 35

INDEX PAGE LINK
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Interesting and hot
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
Fuck brooo tht ws hot steaming hot...
Lets see now wht mahesh could do..
Feeling sad for him
[+] 1 user Likes Abstar's post
Like Reply
Wonderful
Like Reply
Beautiful narration and pics. The effort you put for this story is highly appreciated.
Like Reply