Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Hot story bro. Please don't leave it in middle.
[+] 1 user Likes smartashi84's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update bhai
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
waiting for update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Any timeline... plz updare
Like Reply
I hope you are okay.
Like Reply
waiting for next dear
Like Reply
Writer is gone
[+] 1 user Likes masochist's post
Like Reply
Where r u??
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
Plz tell us atleast we should wait or not??
Like Reply
HI ,

Brother came to his elder sisters house and knocked the door and got no response. he went to other side of the house and saw his elder sister is fucking with his brother-in law.

After that night, when he was in his room, some one locked from outside and he saw voices from next room. He entered next room by common bathroom and saw his elder sister is fucking by his father-in law and brother-in law. he also joined with them....

I read this story in xossip long back. Can Any one have this story.. Please post it......
[+] 1 user Likes Kenu_p's post
Like Reply
Kinky and nice story
update regularly

check my wife
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21887
[+] 1 user Likes funlove's post
Like Reply
Disha was at a loss. The young girl didn't know what to think. All the values that she had talked about since childhood- moral virtue, virginity, saving oneself for marriage seemed to be a lie. She was very conflicted should she go and confront her mom? Should she call her father? She was getting very stressed out and could not bear it any longer.

She went downstairs, straight to her father’s stash of alcohol. Pulled herself a bottle of vodka. She felt better after her third drink. Her head was spinning, she was buzzed but still her mind kept going to the image of her naked mother fucking the man.

Jyoti came down to start preparing a snack for Misra when she noticed her daughter drinking alcohol mid day.

“What is this Disha, you are drinking at home?”

Disha ignored her and poured a fourth drink

“Give me that” Jyoti went for the vodka bottle but stopped all of a sudden when Mr. Misra suddenly appeared in the kitchen wearing only boxer shorts.

"Oh-my-god, what are you doing here?!" Jyoti screamed.

"Just wanted my snack" Mr. Misra responded nonchalantly.

"But... but... but she's here," Jyoti said pointing to her daughter, and then addressing her daughter said, "Honey, it's not what it looks like."

Disha felt rage and shouted, "Oh no?! So what does it look like? Does it look like you're cheating on Dad? Does it look like you just fucked this guy? You are a whore!”

Jyoti was stunned to silence, but finally got control of herself. "Disha, how dare you? Watch your mouth!"

"You fuckin' hypocrite," Disha yelled. Jyoti's mouth snapped shut at the sudden outburst of her usually well-behaved daughter. "You've been telling me lies my whole life. I listened to you... believed you. I lost boyfriends because I listened to you and did what you told me. But you're a hypocrite. You say one thing but do something totally different. I have been a perfect little girl. I'm not listening to you anymore. I don’t need to"

Disha was so drunk that she almost fell down as she said this.

Jyoti was flabbergasted. She had never seen her daughter so angry or drink. And what was worse, it was obvious Disha had seen her with Mr. Misra and calling her a slut was appropriate.

"Honey, you are drunk lets go to bed and I will explain" Jyoti said softly. "Please, honey, lets go"

"No more talking, Mom. I don't want to hear anything more that you have to say." Jyoti tried to get up but sat down as was tipsy and sipped her fourth drink

Jyoti turned to Mr. Misra and said, "Please help me. I don't know what to do. You have to help me."

Mr. Misra saw both women looking at him... waiting. He took a deep breath, sighed, and said to Disha,

"Well, it looks like your mother filled your head with a lot of nonsense. A little sex..."

"I did not!" Jyoti blurted out.

"SHUT UP!" Mr. Misra snapped back, causing Jyoti to remain quiet. "Now, as I was saying," he continued,
turning towards Disha, "A little sex never hurt anyone. You shouldn't always give it away..." he paused and looked at Jyoti, "...like your mother does, but sex is something to enjoy."

The tears flowed down Jyoti's cheeks. She was being called a slut to her face, right in front of her daughter. She felt like jumping on Mr. Misra and strangling him until his eyes popped out of their sockets and his breathing stopped. But she wasn't strong enough and, anyway, it wouldn't solve her problem.

"What's your name?" Mr. Misra continued.

"Disha."

"Well, Disha, don't tell me you haven't had sex yet." The girl lowered her eyes telling all. "I guess that's your mother's fault." Disha looked up and her eyes threw darts at her mother. "I think, then, your mother should help you out."

"What do you mean?" Disha asked.

"Well, you're probably curious about sex, its not a taboo as it was 20 yrs ago"

Disha looked at Mr. Misra

"Disha, don't listen to..." Jyoti cried out feeling her daughter's anguish.

"SHUT UP! I told you to be quiet!" Mr. Misra yelled at Jyoti. "If you don't shut up and do what I say you know what will happen."

"What do you mean?" Disha asked. "Mom, that sounded like a threat."

Before Jyoti could speak, Mr. Misra said, "Your mother likes to have a lot of sex and all I meant was that if she doesn't behave then she won't get any. That's all. I guess I did threaten her. I'm sorry, it just came out."

Disha stared at her mother with contempt. Her mother was even more of a slut than she had thought. The man could actually get her to do what he wanted by threatening to withhold sex.

"Now, as I was saying," Mr. Misra continued, "your mother got you into this mess and she should get you out of it. Look, I don't want to force anything on you... and I don't want to embarrass you or do anything that you don't think is right, but I was thinking..."

Jyoti couldn't believe how phony Mr. Misra was. She wasn't sure where he was going, but felt trepidation over his words. Mr. Misra' incomplete sentence hung in the air.

"What do you mean?" Disha finally asked.

"Well, I think your mother should teach you about sex."

"WHAT?!" Jyoti cried out.

"How?" her daughter said more quietly.

"Would you like to learn about sex?" Mr. Misra asked the naive girl.

"Yes."

"Then I think your mother should teach you. It'll be safe for you and she owes it to you."

"Okay, but how?"

"Since you already saw us having sex..." Mr. Misra raised his hand to stop Disha's denial, "I guess we can show you how to do it. Instead of just watching from a distance we can show you and explain things to you. How does that sound?"

"Good, then let's begin." Mr. Misra looked at Jyoti who had a petrified look on her face. "Why don't you come closer," he said to Disha.
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
The girl sat in the chair next to where Mr. Misra was standing. It was obvious the young girl was drunk. It was also obvious that she kept glancing at Mr. Misra' crotch, at the gaping fly in his boxers.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" Mr. Misra asked Disha.

"I saw yours."

"But not close up."

"No."

"Jyoti, come closer." When Jyoti didn't move, Mr. Misra said more harshly, "I told you to get over here or else."

"Go on, Mother, do what he says or you won't get any more sex from him," Disha spat at her mother.
Jyoti was crushed. She knew she had to do whatever Mr. Misra told her to, but having her daughter treat her that way made it all the worse. She hoped some day she would be able to explain it all to her daughter. But for now, Jyoti silently stepped up to Mr. Misra.

"Take off my underwear and show your daughter my dick."

Jyoti looked at Mr. Misra' face, pleading for him to reconsider. He stared coldly back at her. She looked over at her daughter who was looking at her with scorn. Without having a choice, Jyoti slowly pulled Mr. Misra' underwear down. She felt his hand on the top of her head and, when he lifted a foot at a time, she removed the undergarment. Jyoti looked up and saw his cock limply hanging in front of her face. She quickly turned to her daughter and saw Disha's eyes staring at it.

"Do you want to touch it?" Mr. Misra asked Disha.

All Disha could do was shake her head no. It was all happening so fast. She couldn't believe she had caught her mother having sex, then the ensuing conversation, and now this. A naked man was standing in her kitchen, with her mother on her knees in front of him.

"It looks smaller up close," Disha said, almost to herself.

"You mean smaller than before?" Mr. Misra asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, it was hard then."

"Oh yeah."

"Jyoti, make my cock hard so your daughter can see it that way." Jyoti was defeated so she leaned forward and put the soft dick into her mouth. Mr. Misra pushed her head back. "I didn't tell you to suck it. All I asked you to do was make it hard." Then, turning to Disha, he said, "I apologize for your mother. I guess she loves sucking cock so much she... well, you saw." Disha gave her mother a venomous look.

"Never mind. Jyoti, use your hand."

Jyoti was humiliated beyond belief. Mr. Misra was twisting everything that happened, making it look like she wanted to suck his cock, in fact, that he had to push her away from it. The look on her daughter's face broke her heart. But Jyoti's fingers wrapped around Mr. Misra' cock and she began rubbing it. All the while her daughter was watching.

When Mr. Misra' cock began to show signs of life he told Jyoti to have her daughter help. Jyoti reluctantly reached out and grabbed Disha's wrist, gently pulling it until her fingers touched her first cock. Disha pulled her hand away from her mother's, but when Jyoti slid her fist down to the base of Mr. Misra's cock Disha touched the head with her fingertips. When the hardening cock reacted, she jerked her hand away, but quickly brought it back. Soon she covered the head in her small hand and squeezed.

"Jyoti, your daughter doesn't know what to do. Show her."

Jyoti covered her daughter's hand with her own and guided it down the semi-hard cock. She told her daughter to loosen her grip and then showed her how to slide her fist up and down. When the cock stiffened further, Disha moved her hand on her own, intrigued with the result. Soon Mr. Misra' cock was fully hard.

"That was very good," Mr. Misra complimented the young girl. "You now know how to give a hand-job. If it ever comes up..." Disha giggled at the unintentional pun, "you won't be embarrassed." Disha looked up at Mr. Misra, her little fist still holding his cock, and smiled appreciatively. "But, you know, most boys won't be satisfied with a hand-job."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, boys can do that themselves. Don't get me wrong... it feels a lot better when you do it, but they can jerk off anytime they want. What boys will really want is a blowjob."

Jyoti looked up at Mr. Misra with hate in her eyes. He was training her innocent daughter to be a slut.
She had taught Disha to be a good girl and, right before her eyes, Mr. Misra was undoing all that.

"As you saw, your mother really likes to give blowjobs," Mr. Misra said to Jyoti's mortification. "I guess it's time for her to teach you that too. C'mon, Jyoti, show your daughter how to suck cock."

Jyoti looked at her daughter who had an expectant, interested looking on her face. This was all surreal. Jyoti couldn't stand to see her looking at her any longer so she turned around. Now what she saw was Mr. Misra' hard cock.

Jyoti pulled the erection down slightly and wrapped her lips around its head. She began sucking the cock the way she had only recently learned herself. Mr. Misra made it worse when he told Jyoti to tell her daughter everything she was doing. Jyoti instructed her young daughter on how to give a blowjob. She explained how the girl's teeth needed to be kept from hurting the sensitive flesh, how the tongue was used, how to suck and bob one's head, how to keep from gagging, and how to use your hand at the same time. Jyoti had to keep stopping sucking his cock to speak, but Mr. Misra didn't mind. It was exciting to watch a mother teach her daughter how to suck cock.
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
"Go on, I know you want to try," Mr. Misra said to Disha.

Disha looked up at him and then at her mother's face with his cock in her mouth. Disha was curious and did want to try it. After all, since her mother liked it so much, how bad could it be? Jyoti stopped sucking and turned a little towards her daughter. Disha got off the chair and stood next to her kneeling mother. She looked down on her and noticed something. Disha reached to the far side of her mother's face and touched her bulging cheek. She was able to feel the man's cock through her mother's cheek. Jyoti got embarrassed and pulled back causing the cock to pop from her mouth and spring up.

Disha dropped to her knees next to her mother and looked at the hard, wet cock. She grabbed it and slowly jerked it off like she had just been taught. Her hand glided more easily since it was coated with her mother's saliva. Disha took note of that for future reference. She pulled the cock down like she had seen her mother do and put it into her mouth. The young girl didn't move for a minute, just experiencing the sensation for the first time. Then she swallowed as saliva accumulated in her mouth. When Mr. Misra moaned, Disha looked up and saw his eyes closed. A power came over her so she did what her mother just taught her. Disha sucked and licked Mr. Misra' cock.

Mr. Misra immensely enjoyed the young, innocent girl's mouth on his cock for a while, but didn't want to cum in Disha's mouth and scare her off so he pulled out. Disha looked up at him with an expression best described as a kid who had a lollipop taken away. Mr. Misra was tempted to offer his cock to her but restrained.

"That was very good, you're a fast learner," Mr. Misra complimented her. He smiled when he saw her wipe the spittle from her chin. "But there's more to oral sex than giving a boy a blowjob. You should expect the boy to please you too." When he saw the confused look on Disha's face, Mr. Misra dropped to his knees and wrapped his arm around Disha's shoulders like a father would. "Let me explain. The girl should enjoy sex as much as the boy. If the boy doesn't give the girl pleasure he's selfish and a lousy lover. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Disha nodded. "Okay, now don't be alarmed, but I'm going to touch you. Okay?"

Disha hesitated for a moment and then nodded. Mr. Misra brushed his fingertips over Disha's cheeks and then down the sides of her neck. The girl closed her eyes and moaned at the sensuous feeling. When Mr. Misra' fingertips traced her lips, Disha parted them slightly. Disha began sucking on his fingers.

Mr. Misra' other hand caressed the nape of Disha's neck and then slid down her back, moving in small and then bigger circles. He leaned forward and pulled his fingers from her mouth, replacing them with his lips. When his tongue pushed forward, Disha sucked on it like she had his fingers. The fingers that had been in Disha's mouth now caressed her cheek and then slid down her neck, but this time not stopping. Soon his fingertips were just brushing the tips of her cone-shaped tits. Disha sighed into his mouth.

Mr. Misra' hand cupped Disha's breast and gently squeezed. The young girl was lost in the feeling and didn't object. Mr. Misra felt the girl's breast, unencumbered by a bra, and loved the feeling. Jyoti sat on the floor two feet away, helplessly watching the man she despised seduce her young, innocent daughter.

"Did you like that?" Mr. Misra said after breaking the kiss and leaning back.
"Uh hum," Disha said dreamily.

"Don't be frightened. I'm going to make it feel even better."

Very slowly, Mr. Misra grabbed the bottom of Disha's top. He slowly pulled it up trying not to frighten her. Disha's arms automatically rose when he pulled her shirt off. Suddenly, Disha felt embarrassed having her naked breasts exposed to the man and covered them.

Mr. Misra ignored her breasts, for the moment, and pressed his lips to hers again. Soon they were passionately French-kissing. When Mr. Misra' hand touched the underside of Disha's tit she moved her hand away. He slid his palm over her breast, just brushing her nipple, and gently squeezed. Disha moaned.

Mr. Misra pulled away from Disha's mouth and licked her lips. Her tongue sensuously flicked at his tongue, making contact outside their mouths. Then he licked down her chin, under her chin, over her neck, and onto her tit. He opened his mouth and got most of her small breast into it and sucked, making sure to swipe his tongue over her stiffening nipple. Disha's head fell back as she experienced unknown pleasure. By the time Mr. Misra had caressed both tits with his mouth and tongue, Disha's nipples were standing out like pencil erasers.

"Did you like that?" Mr. Misra asked.

"Uh hum."

"Do you want even more pleasure?"

"Uh hum."

Mr. Misra leaned forward and began licking Disha's belly. The young girl squealed and giggled as it tickled her. In the meantime, Mr. Misra was undoing her shorts. He returned to Disha's tits, causing her to close her eyes and return to the dreamy state she had been in. Mr. Misra turned and whispered for Jyoti to remove the last of her daughter's clothes. Mr. Misra alternated between Disha's mouth and breasts, bringing moans from the young girl.

Jyoti couldn't believe what she was doing. She was stripping her baby daughter. But what choice did she have? For a fleeting moment, Jyoti considered jumping to her feet to get a kitchen knife and thrust it into Mr. Misra' back, but she thought better of it. Instead, she pulled her daughter's shorts down and off, and then did the same with her panties. She looked at the little girl panties, blue with a white border around the elastic leg band, and knew her daughter was no longer the pure, innocent girl she had loved.
When Mr. Misra saw that the girl was naked he dragged his tongue down the girl's belly, this time not stopping. His lips traveled over her pubic hair, and then he pulled her labia apart and began licking her clit.

"Oh god, oh god," Disha exclaimed. "What are you doing? Oh god."

Mr. Misra continued to lick her to make sure she knew how good it felt and then lifted up saying, "I told you that oral sex wasn't just the girl giving the boy a blowjob. This is what the boy is supposed to do to the girl. Do you like it?"
"Yeah."

"Do you want me to do it some more?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Okay, but I think we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom."
[+] 6 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Awesome and very hot. Now jyoti looks more comfortable in Disha having sex with mishra. Like mother like child. She will turn her daughter to bitch and later as slut.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Good one. Sad to see that Jyoti did not even take any step to protect the child from the animal that has ruined her life. May be she would have thought if she give her daughter, Mishra will not disturb her anymore.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jiljilrani's post
Like Reply
Super hot updates
Like Reply
Wonderful
Like Reply
Update
[+] 1 user Likes hhhotboy2000's post
Like Reply
Awesome story
Like Reply