Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Preview: This is a story of blackmail, deceit where an innocent housewife is blackmailed and humiliated and has to pay for crimes committed by her husband 

Jyoti Rai was worried about the monthly bills scattered on her desk. She scratched her head as she stared at the credit card statement. The amount owed was huge, and it was getting bigger each month as the interest piled onto their new charges. Frustrated, she tossed the statement aside and opened the next envelop. It was the house EMI. The house that her husband talked her into building was gorgeous, but much too large and extravagant for their means. When she had complained to her husband about the large EMI it would take to afford the house he laughed and said she worried too much. And now she was comparing her current bills with her checkbook balance. She was definitely worrying.

When all the bills were paid, Jyoti sighed a false sense of relief. At least she made it through another month. Jyoti promised herself that she would put her foot down and tell her husband that they had to be more careful with extravagant spending. If nothing else, the credit card balance had to be brought to zero. The interest the bank charged was high. But Jyoti knew her husband wouldn't agree. He always said, "Let's live for today, who knows what tomorrow will bring." If Jyoti only knew how prophetic her husband's statement was she would have felt even more anxious.

Other than the financial stress, Jyoti's life was perfect. She loved her husband, and he did earn a sizable salary. She and her two children had everything they wanted. But there was nothing in their savings for a "rainy day." Thinking about her children brought a smile to her face. Nineteen year old Aarav was in college and doing well. Disha, a year younger than her brother, would be graduating from high school this year and moving on to college. When Jyoti thought about a new set of college bills, the smile faded. Tuition and books were so expensive. At least Aarav commuted from home, and Disha was planning to do the same. Saving her hostel fees.

With the realization of Disha going to college fresh on her mind, Jyoti was more determined to confront her husband on his recklessness. She only bothered him at work when it was an emergency, but this was an emergency. The distraught wife and mother dialed her husband.

"This is Ajay Rai. I can't come to the phone right now so, at the beep..."

Jyoti slammed the phone down. "If he's working late, why isn't he at his desk?" she muttered to herself.

What Jyoti didn't know was that her husband wasn't working late like he had told her. In fact, it was his usual lie. Ajay Rai had another problem. He liked to bet on cricket matches. At that very moment he was at the bar watching a match that he had bet heavily and lost.

By the time Ajay returned home Jyoti wasn't as mad. And when she brought up the subject, her charming husband's smile diffused any lingering anger. She loved him and knew he loved her. So what if he was extravagant? After all, a lot of it was spent on her and the children. And he worked so hard to provide the luxuries -- like that very night.

"Shhh, the kids are in their rooms," Jyoti whispered when her husband became frisky.

"So, I can't fuck my wife?"

"Ajay! Watch your language!"

Ajay looked at his beautiful wife -- long dark hair, big eyes, high cheekbones, pale flawless skin, firm breasts with nipples that got real long, thin waist, full hips, round butt, and a model's thin but curvy legs. His fingers traced the sensitive skin of her belly, unbelievably flat even after two pregnancies.

She was somewhat conservative when it came to making love and being sexy. She dressed conservatively and wasn't adventurous in bed. Only fucking in the missionary position was acceptable to her. Occasionally, if Ajay came up from behind, he could enter her that way -- from behind, not in her behind. She complained that it was demeaning and she felt like an animal doing it that way, but sometimes gave in to her husband's persistence. Early in their marriage Ajay tried going down on her, but Jyoti went ballistic. She thought that area was dirty and couldn't understand why he wanted to put his mouth there. When he suggested she use her mouth on him, Jyoti actually locked herself in the bathroom. He never asked again.

“Come on baby, I am going away for 2 weeks on a business trip” he pleaded

"I'm not in the mood" Jyoti said pushing his hand off her breast and getting out of bed. She put her nightgown on and climbed under the covers. "Give me a kiss goodnight."

Ajay understood his wife's tone of voice and leaned over, giving her a peck on the lips. Jyoti rolled over, facing away from him, and closed her eyes. Ajay went into the bathroom and jerked off, wondering why, after 20 years of marriage, he didn't know better than to bring that subject up.
[+] 6 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next morning, Ajay left early. He was catching a flight for a business trip. After the kids left Jyoti received a call from Ajay’s boss that he wanted to come and meet her to discuss something important. She kept wondering what Ajay's boss wanted. He said it was very important. Jyoti thought it odd that her husband's boss wanted to speak to her while Ajay was away on business. To make matters worse, Mr. Misra always made Jyoti uncomfortable. He was a large domineering. Mr. Misra said he needed to talk to her... that it was important... and he was her husband's boss. She was so engrossed in her thoughts and fretting over what Mr. Misra wanted to talk about that she jumped when the doorbell rang.

Jyoti rushed to the door, it was Misra. He was accompanied by a security officerman in his 40s.She led them to the living room where they sat down on the couch. Jyoti looked around and decided to sit on a chair. She sat upright, with her knees together and her hands in her lap. Jyoti anxiously waited for her husband's boss to speak.

"How have you been?" Akhil Misra asked.

Jyoti was surprised by the courteous question. The coarse man never seemed to be well-mannered. Her only contact with him was at company functions, so maybe he had always put on a rough front during those to impress people. Maybe she had judged him incorrectly. Jyoti felt more at ease and relaxed her clenched fists.

"Fine, thank you. And how about you and your lovely wife?" Jyoti answered in her most friendly voice.

"Just fine... and the missus too. By the way this is inspector Shinde" Misra' facial features hardened and she felt nervous again.

"You must be wondering why we wanted to see you?"

"Yes, I was kind of surprised by your call... especially with Ajay out of town and all."

"It's better if he's not here. I want to talk to you about him."

"About Ajay? Whatever could you want to talk about?"

“Shinde why don’t you start”

"Madam, are you aware of your husband's gambling problem?"

Jyoti was stunned, but after a few moments of uneasy silence she said, "Ajay doesn't have a gambling problem. He doesn't even gamble."

Inspector Shinde pulled his phone out and showed a video of Ajay placing bets on a cricket match with a bookie and exchanging money.

"Where'd you get this?" a perplexed Jyoti asked.

"That's not important. You see, we've been investigating Ajay."

"What! Why?"

"I'm getting to that. Mr Misra uncovered a large amount of theft so we began our investigation. After a thorough investigation, all wrongdoing pointed at Ajay. Watch the next clip”

He played the next clip which showed Ajay removing some money from the office locker late at night.

“We have ample evidence that he has been stealing”

"Inspector, you must be wrong. Ajay wouldn't steal. And Ajay doesn't gamble," the exasperated woman said, feeling tears well up in her eyes.

"Well, I don’t care a shit that he gambles, BUT he's been stealing from us and I have the proof" Said Misra sternly

Shocked, Jyoti sat open-mouthed listening to the accusations. All of a sudden the room began to spin and then went dark. When Jyoti opened her eyes she was lying on the couch with Mr. Misra standing over her.

"It can't be. Ajay isn't like that. What are you going to do?"

“Madam, if Mr Misra presses charges we would have to arrest him and he is looking at 6-8 years in prison” said Shinde

“Mr Misra please you can’t press charges” Jyoti burst into tears

"That's why I'm here," Akhil Misra said. “ I am still deciding what to do and to negotiate, Shinde let me see if we can come up with a repayment plan with her, I will let you know of my decision by tomorrow”

“Ok, Sir” Shinde got up and left.

“Ok, close the door, this may be your lucky day, I have a proposition for you."

"For me? What can I do?"

Jyoti saw a wicked smile spread across Mr. Misra' face. "Well, Mrs. Rai... can I call you Jyoti?" When she nodded he continued. "Jyoti, you can help your husband out... your family too. I have enough evidence to send Ajay to prison for a long time. During the investigation we looked into your personal finances."

“From what we found, you spend extravagantly and you don’t have any saving with two kids in college, a house EMI to pay. IF Ajay goes to Jail, you and your kids will be out on the streets"

"No, please there must be another way!" Jyoti cried.

“I cannot afford for him to lose his job and go to prison, we'd lose the house! My children... what will happen to them?"

"Okay, that's why I'm here. I'm not a cruel man. I was very angry when I found out Ajay was stealing from me. But then I remembered you and... well, I have a proposition for you."

"What do you mean... a proposition?"

"Would you like to keep Ajay from losing his job and going to prison?"

"Of course."

"What would you be willing to do for that to happen?"

"Anything."Of course Jyoti meant she'd somehow pay Mr. Misra back, even if she had to scrub floors to do it. So she was shocked when he continued.

"I'm glad you feel that way. If you want to help your family, listen carefully to what I have to say. I am a very wealthy man so I can forget about the money your husband stole from me if... if you are nice to me."

"Mr. Misra, when have I ever not been nice to you?"

"Jyoti, you've been very polite to me. But I'm talking about being nice to me. Do you know what that means?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm quite upset right now and not thinking clearly. You have stunned me and I guess I'm a little confused. What are you talking about?"

"Okay, I'll be more straightforward. If you want me to forget about what your husband did, I expect you to have sex with me."

Jyoti's mouth opened and her hand covered it. The color from her face drained and she sat in the chair trembling. When she finally controlled her astonishment she yelled, "Get out of my house!"

“ The choice is yours, once I leave, I will come back with Shinde” Mr. Misra spun around and began walking towards the door. After about 10 feet he stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"This offer won't be repeated," Mr. Misra said

Jyoti leapt from the chair yelling, "Wait! Please stop!" Jyoti was in turmoil. Her body was shaking and she couldn't think. She didn't know what to do. Jyoti blurted out, "Okay, you win."

"Does that mean you'll do whatever I say?"

Jyoti hesitated and then said in a low voice with her eyes lowered, "Yes, I don't have a choice."

"Good. Then let's see what I'm getting." Mr. Misra sat back on the couch and waited. When Jyoti stood motionless he ordered, "Strip."
[+] 8 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Jyoti's shaking hands pulled up her Kurta. She saw the man's eyes staring at her covered breasts, waiting for them to be exposed. Her white bra was now all that covered her breasts from the leering man. She reached behind her back and unclasped it. With her bra hanging loosely in front of her breasts, Jyoti lost her nerve and wasn't able to fully expose herself. She left the bra dangling, covering most of her breasts, while she opened her jeans. After first kicking off her sandals, Jyoti leaned over to push her jeans down. This caused the bra to fall away from her body, exposing her breasts to Mr. Misra. She pressed the bra to her chest while pushing her pants down with her other hand.

Akhil Misra was enjoying the show. It was obvious to him how embarrassed the woman was, which added to his pleasure. When her tits came out of her bra he saw the long nipples, which he assumed was stiffened from the cool air. While Jyoti struggled to step out of her pants, using only one hand, Mr. Misra kept his eyes locked on her panties. They were plain white cotton panties, but even that added to his excitement. Evidently the woman undressing before him was modest. He surmised correctly that he was the only man, other than her husband, to see her in her underwear.

Jyoti stood trembling. She was standing almost completely naked in front of her husband's boss. One hand was holding her loose bra to her breasts and the other was covering her crotch. In one quick motion she pulled the bra off and covered her now naked breasts with her hand. Then she froze.

Mr. Misra stared at the immobile woman enjoying her discomfort. But after a while he got impatient. He stared at Jyoti. She understood what he was implying and took a deep breath for courage. Jyoti pushed her panties down and off as quickly as she could, knowing her privates were visible until her hand returned to cover it. She was standing completely naked, trying her best to cover her tits and pussy.

"Put your arms at your sides," Mr. Misra said coldly.

Jyoti knew this was the moment of truth. Could she display her nude body to the man? She thought of the consequence of not doing it and complied. Standing at attention, Jyoti was showing her body to a man other than her husband. She hated seeing the wanton look in his eyes as he scanned her nudity.

"Turn around... slowly," Mr. Misra said.

Jyoti did as ordered, turning away from Mr. Misra, showing him her ass. Then she kept turning until she once again faced him.

"I didn't mean all the way around," he said.

Jyoti once again turned, but this time stopping with her back to him. The room was silent and it was even more painful not to be able to see him... to know what he was doing. For the modest wife and mother it seemed like an eternity.

"Spread your legs," Mr. Misra said. "Good. Now bend at the waist and look at me from between your legs."

Jyoti gasped when she saw the upside down figure. His pants and underwear were off and his hard cock was sticking up. Not only was it hard, but Mr. Misra' cock looked much bigger -- longer and thicker -- than her husband's thin four-incher. She was also very aware that her pussy was exposed, and the cool air told her that her pussy-lips had parted. No one, not even her husband, had ever viewed her genitals like that.
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
When Mr. Misra told her to come over to him, Jyoti gratefully stood up. But when she was standing next to him, totally naked, she blushed from embarrassment. Jyoti jumped back when Mr. Misra' hand went between her legs.

"Get back over here and spread your legs."

Jyoti shuffled back to the couch and did as she was told. When Mr. Misra' hand slipped between her legs she tensed, but didn't back away. She felt a finger push into her pussy.

"You're dry. Rub your clit so you get lubricated."

Jyoti didn't know how much more humiliation she could take. Her husband's boss had a finger inside her and told her to masturbate. Jyoti had learned to masturbate when she was a teenager. She had been taking a bath and washing her pussy. It felt good so she continued rubbing the top of it until her body shuddered in an orgasm. It became a regular bath time ritual until her mother told her that it was a sin. Since then she had refrained from providing herself that pleasure. And now a stranger was telling her to do it in front of him.

Jyoti located her clit with her forefinger and began a slow rubbing motion. The embarrassed woman felt the man's finger slightly moving in and out of her pussy while she masturbated for him. Jyoti didn't know which was more embarrassing -- when his eyes were staring at her finger or her face. Soon she felt the
finger inside her moving more, now sliding in and out with ease as her natural lubricants were released.

Mr. Misra removed his finger and said, "Get on my lap."
Jyoti was glad when he withdrew his finger and she was able to stop masturbating. As ladylike as possible, Jyoti sat on Mr. Misra' lap sideways with her knees together, but was quickly told to straddle him. She stood up and lifted a knee across his lap and sat. She glanced down and saw his hard cock pointing up at her.

Mr. Misra smiled when he saw Jyoti quickly avert her eyes and said, "Put it inside you."

"Please, I can't do that. I'm married. It's a sin," Jyoti whined.

"Do it or else..."

Jyoti knew she didn't have a choice. She shifted on Mr. Misra' lap trying to impale herself on his cock without touching it. But it was a futile attempt. She gave in and grabbed his cock, angling it downward. Rising up a bit, Jyoti guided the hard dick to her opening and sat down. She felt his big, thick cock slide into her pussy. Then it was completely inside her as she sat on her husband's boss' lap while he stared at her.

Mr. Misra' hands rose to Jyoti's breasts, rubbing and squeezing them. His fingers found her nipples and pulled and twisted them. Jyoti was humiliated when they grew to their full size. She had always been embarrassed of her long nipples and hated it when they got large under her clothes for all to see. But now it was happening a foot away from the leering eyes of her husband's boss, and it wasn't the cold that was causing it. She tried to will them down, but to no avail.

Mr. Misra' hands released her breasts, only to be replaced by his mouth. While he sucked on one tit, Jyoti felt his hands cup her ass, pulling her up and then pushing her down. After switching to her other breast, spending a lot of time on her nipple, Mr. Misra pulled his face away and extended his arms to his sides over the back of the couch.

"Now fuck me," he ordered.
Like Reply
Jyoti couldn't believe the shame, but she did as she was told. She realized she needed leverage so she put her hands on Mr. Misra' shoulders and lifted up. When she thought his cock would slip out if she went any further, Jyoti reversed direction, sitting back down on his lap. Then she lifted up again.
Jyoti was fucking her husband's boss. She was the one moving, although Mr. Misra would occasionally thrust his hips up to meet one of Jyoti's downward movements. But it was she who was doing most of the work. She was fucking him! That was humiliating enough, but she was further shamed by the feeling inside her pussy. She had never felt so full and her sensitive nerve endings were letting her know how good it felt. Soon, her up and down movements became faster.

Mr. Misra watched the woman's face change. It started off with a great deal of shame and emotional pain, but soon turned to lust. He knew she was enjoying his cock. It's not that she wanted to fuck him, but her body was reaching pleasure from the coupling in spite of the fact that she was being forced against her will to do it.

Mr. Misra brought one hand between their bodies and located Jyoti's clit. When he began rubbing it, Jyoti's eyes got real big and stared at him in shock. But she kept moving up and down on his cock, and he kept rubbing her clit. Soon he felt her fingernails dig into his shoulders and then she began moving up and down so fast that his finger lost contact with her clit. Jyoti let out a moan, and her body came to rest. She had climaxed.

Mr. Misra waited for Jyoti to open her eyes and then he saw her blush when the recognition came to her. He told her to continue, so Jyoti once again began fucking him. Mr. Misra had waited for Jyoti to climax, but now only wanted his own orgasm. He grabbed Jyoti's buttocks and guided her up and down his cock. He forcefully pulled her down onto his lap, jerking his hips up while holding her in place. Then he erupted.

Jyoti sat on her husband's boss' lap feeling his hot sperm enter her pussy. She felt so violated, but was even more disturbed that she had climaxed. Jyoti felt Mr. Misra' cock throbbing inside her, spurting sperm into her. Although she had been forced to do it, it was still adultery.

Jyoti sat in embarrassed silence while Mr. Misra recovered from his orgasm. She felt his cock shrink and then slip out while she sat on his thighs. In her spread position, Jyoti immediately felt the sperm leak from her gaping pussy as soon as the cock vacated it. But she was afraid to move, not knowing how her blackmailer would react. Only after Mr. Misra opened his eyes and smiled at her did he push her off his lap to the side.

Breathing hard, Mr. Misra said, "I'm glad we came to an agreement. As long as you continue to please me your husband will stay out of jail."

Jyoti watched her husband's boss put his clothes back on and stand up. She sat on the couch, not even thinking to cover her nudity. After all, she had just fucked the man and he had cum inside her. What difference did it make now if he saw her naked? Without uttering another word, Mr. Misra walked out of the house.

Jyoti sat in stunned silence for at least 10 minutes after Mr. Misra had left. Then she looked between her legs at the wetness on the couch where his sperm was leaking from her pussy. She jumped up and cupped her crotch with both hands, holding in the rest. With her hands between her legs, Jyoti wobbled to her bathroom and took a long, hot shower. She felt dirtier than she had ever felt in her entire life.
At dinner, Jyoti felt like her two children were able to tell she had committed adultery. At one point Disha even asked her mother if something was wrong. Jyoti blushed and looked away. When she turned back both her children were staring at her. She told them everything was fine and she just missed their dad.
Like Reply
Interesting bro
[+] 2 users Like Renjith's post
Like Reply
Nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Yamuna2017's post
Like Reply
congrats dear
for new story

keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
nice start
[+] 3 users Like raj500265's post
Like Reply
Awesome story. Keep going
Like Reply
Well began..
Like Reply
Add Disha too
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
update bro
Like Reply
super hot.. continue
Like Reply
took her morning shower and was about to blow dry her hair when the doorbell rang. She muttered something under her breath, threw on a robe, and ran to the door. Her hand covered her open mouth when she saw Akhil Misra standing there.

"Now that's convenient," Mr. Misra said, nodding at Jyoti's attire. "That should save some time."

"Please, I have to dry my..."

Mr. Misra ignored Jyoti's outburst and pushed past her into the house. She stood still, stunned at her husband's boss' presence so soon.

"If you don't want your neighbors gossiping I suggest you close the door," Mr. Misra said with a smirk. Jyoti quickly slammed the door shut. "That's better. Now let's see what you have on under that robe."

"Mr. Misra, I would like to talk about this. I've been thinking and I know I can pay you back with interest. I'm sure we can come to an agreement that..."

"Jyoti, my dear, I expect you to pay me back... with interest. We already came to an agreement. Have you forgotten already?"

"But I can't..."

"Yes you can. You proved you could yesterday. Let's not waste any more time. Take off that robe."

Jyoti was at a loss. Mr. Misra had already seen her naked and fucked her. She relented and opened the robe, letting it fall off her shoulders and slide silently down her nude body. She made up her mind that Mr. Misra was going to fuck her, so the sooner she got it over with the sooner he'd be gone.

Mr. Misra put his hands on Jyoti's upper arms and held her at arm's length. His eyes scanned up and down her body and then came to rest on her face. She wanted to turn away, but knew that would anger him so she stared into his eyes. They were eyes filled with lust. Then he pulled her towards him and pressed his lips against hers.

Jyoti jumped back. She didn't expect something as intimate as a kiss. Jyoti expected him to use her body, not do anything as personal as kissing her. Mr. Misra pulled her to him again, more roughly this time. His right arm held her close causing her naked breasts to rub against his shirt. His other hand was at the back of her head, pressing her mouth to his. She felt his tongue pushing against her lips and parted them. Jyoti had to do whatever her husband's boss wanted, so when his tongue began exploring her mouth she met it with her own tongue. For some reason this seemed more like cheating than fucking did. Fucking was a basic animal instinct, but kissing was something that humans in love did. Those thoughts passed through Jyoti's mind while Mr. Misra smashed his mouth against hers, their tongues doing the dance of lovers... but they were not lovers.

When Mr. Misra pulled away, Jyoti found herself breathing hard. The kiss had been a very passionate one and, although she didn't feel even warmth towards her husband's boss, it took a lot out of her. In a daze-like state, Mr. Misra led Jyoti through her house by her hand. It wasn't until he had located her bedroom did she realize where she was. This was the room she shared with her husband. Mr. Misra sat her down on her marital bed. She stared dumbly while Mr. Misra removed his clothes.

When Mr. Misra was naked, Jyoti again noticed how much bigger his cock was than her husband's. She involuntarily clenched her vagina muscles when she remembered how it had filled her. But she quickly rid that thought from her mind. She had hated what Mr. Misra had made her do. Any pleasure she received from it was not emotional, just her body responding. It was her body, not her, that had succumbed. After all, it's a person's soul that makes them a human being. And she and Ajay were soul mates. Her love belonged to her husband, not the blackmailer standing before her.

Jyoti came out of her deep, painful thoughts when Mr. Misra stepped up to her. He used his legs to push her knees apart and got even closer. Jyoti was now very close to the big cock that had consumed her thoughts a moment before.

"Put it in your mouth."

Jyoti looked up at the man in shock. "Oh no, I can't."

"Sure you can... and you will."

"Please, you didn't say anything about doing that!"

"What the fuck did you expect? C'mon, suck my cock."

"I'll be sick. My god, I just can't."

Mr. Misra stared at the woman in disbelief, her face pale with fright. He knew she wasn't acting. It actually scared her to do what he had said.

"Are you telling me you've never had a cock in your mouth?"

"Never! That's disgusting!"

"Well, well. Ajay doesn't know what he's been missing. Too bad for him it'll be my cock you taste first. Now open your mouth and suck my cock!"

Jyoti panicked. She was sure she'd be sick if she did what Mr. Misra insisted. Instinct took over. Jyoti scooted back on the bed and obscenely spread her legs with her knees up.

"Do what you did yesterday. I know you'll like it."

"You want me to fuck you?" Mr. Misra said with a smirk.

Jyoti couldn't believe her reply, "Yes."
[+] 3 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Mr. Misra grabbed Jyoti's ankles and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. He yanked her into a sitting position by her hair. Jyoti let out a yelp from the pain, her hands going to her head. Mr. Misra didn't let go though. With his fingers entwined in Jyoti's hair, Mr. Misra pulled her face to his crotch and rubbed it on his cock. Jyoti felt the warm flesh all over her face, even on her lips and closed eyelids. When Mr. Misra finally released Jyoti's head she opened her eyes and saw that his cock had stiffened a little and looked even more ominous.

"Now suck my cock!"

"I can't."

"We had a deal. Are you backing out on it?"

"You said you wanted to have sex with me. You never said you wanted me to do perverted stuff."

"First of all, a blowjob isn't perverted." Mr. Misra held up his hand to silence Jyoti. "Look, I don't know what you think, but sex is much more than fucking. The deal was you would do whatever I want. That includes sucking my cock and a whole lot of other things. I should walk out right now and go to the security officer, but I really think you didn't understand. So, I'll make myself clear. I expect you to do whatever and everything I tell you to, whether you think it's perverted or disgusting or anything else that you don't like. Jyoti, think carefully before you answer. Your future... and your family's future are at stake. You have one more chance of keeping Ajay out of jail and financial ruin of your family. Do we have an understanding? Wait, I'll be clearer. Will you do whatever I tell you to do, no matter what?"

Jyoti couldn't stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks. It was the first time in her life she wanted to be dead. But even killing herself wouldn't help. Her family would still suffer. She looked up at Mr. Misra' face, then averted her eyes. They came to rest on his cock, now back to its limp state. Her eyes locked on his again and then she painfully nodded her concurrence.

"No, I want to hear you say it," Mr. Misra said. "I don't want any disagreements later."

"I agree."

"Be more specific."

"I will do whatever you say. I will do anything you tell me to."

"And what are you going to do right now?"

Jyoti's vocal cords froze and the knot in her stomach felt like it would turn her inside out. But she was beginning to understand her husband's boss and knew what he expected of her.

"I will suck your c-cock," she said, her lower lip trembling and her head hanging in shame.
Jyoti looked up and saw her Mr. Misra standing with his hands on his hips. He looked like the arrogant man she disliked. Jyoti knew he didn't have patience so she lifted her shaking hand and took hold of his cock in her fingertips. While moving her head forward, Jyoti lifted the cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and was about to put it inside when Mr. Misra stopped her.

"Kiss it first."

Jyoti's watery eyes rose to see Mr. Misra staring down at her, smirking. She looked back at the piece of meat in her fingers and saw another eye. At least that's how she saw the piss-slit, another arrogant eye looking at her. She puckered her lips and planted a kiss on the spongy head of her husband's boss' cock.

"Now lick it."

Jyoti looked up again. Would her shame never end? Her eyes returned to the cock in her hand and then she licked the part above her fingers. When she saw the stern look on Mr. Misra' face she knew he wasn't satisfied. She licked his cock again and again, adjusting her grip as it began to grow.

"Now suck it."

Jyoti looked at the cock now glistening with her saliva. She had to admit there hadn't been much of a taste, other than a slightly salty flavor probably from sweat. She was relieved of that, but the thought of doing what she had to was still very demeaning to the straitlaced woman.
Jyoti opened her mouth and moved forward, then closed her lips around the warm meat. She felt it expand in her mouth but fought the urge to pull back. Jyoti sat on the side of the bed with her husband's boss' cock in her mouth, honestly not knowing what to do. She remembered that he had told her to lick his cock before so she did that. Jyoti flicked her tongue along the cock held between her lips. The cock continued to grow until reaching its full 8 inches.

Jyoti's mouth was filling with saliva so she swallowed. In doing so, her mouth moved around Mr. Misra' cock, eliciting a moan from him. Jyoti repeated it with the same result. Instinct took over and Jyoti sucked on the cock in addition to licking it. Mr. Misra grabbed her head and began moving it back and forth. Her lips were now dragging along his cock. When he let go, Jyoti continued to bob her head. Jyoti was giving her first blowjob, licking, sucking, and sliding her lips on the cock, making slurping noises.
Mr. Misra' fingers grabbed Jyoti's hair again. Jyoti tried to keep moving her head, but he held her still. She didn't understand why he first wanted her to move her head and then stopped her when she was doing it. Confused, Jyoti kept the head of his cock in her mouth and continued sucking and licking it.
Suddenly, Jyoti froze when she felt something splash onto her tongue. It only took her a moment to realize Mr. Misra was climaxing, that it was his sperm she felt. Her eyes got real big as she looked up. Mr. Misra' eyes were closed. Jyoti tried to pull back, but the fingers locked in her hair tightened and held her in place. Jyoti felt another spurt and then another. She accidentally swallowed, tasting the warm, slimy substance. But there was nothing she could do while Mr. Misra kept filling her mouth with his semen.

When Mr. Misra opened his eyes, he saw the sickened look on Jyoti's face. His cock was still in her mouth, leaking the rest of his discharge. Jyoti's cheeks were puffed out a little and her lips were pressed tightly around his cock. He knew she had a mouthful of cum. Mr. Misra moved forward, forcing Jyoti to lean back. All the while he held her firmly by the hair so that she couldn't break free. He got his knees onto the bed and kept moving Jyoti backwards until she was lying on her back with his cock in her mouth. Jyoti felt the sperm slide to her throat and gulped it down. She swallowed several times until there was no more danger of drowning. It was only then that Mr. Misra pulled his cock from her mouth.
Jyoti instantly stuck her tongue out and rubbed the back of her hand against it, trying to rid the taste. She even spit several times, not caring that it was her own bed she was soiling. Mr. Misra propped his head on his hand, while lying on his side, and watched. He found it exhilarating to see a married woman who had never given a blowjob before reacting to his cumming in her mouth.

"That was disgusting. You're a disgusting man. I'm gonna be sick," Jyoti yelled at her husband's boss.

"You better get used to it. I like blowjobs and I don't pull out."
Like Reply
Interesting bro
Continue
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Jyoti was relieved when Mr. Misra yanked her head away from his cock. She was finally finished. She watched as Mr. Misra dressed. His smile made her feel cheap, especially when he blew her a kiss as he walked out of the bedroom.

Jyoti continued to lay on her bed, confused and defiled. It wasn't until she looked at the clock that she realized how many hours of abuse she had taken. Disha would soon be home from school. Jyoti jumped out of bed and ran to the shower where she tried to cleanse the past hours from her body. While she was scrubbing her pussy, that feeling came back and before she realized it Jyoti was masturbating. She pulled her hand away, made a fist, and pounded the wall. She wondered what was becoming of her.

"Mom, where are you?" Disha shouted, arriving home from school. "Are you in there?"

Jyoti had just completed her shower after Mr. Misra' unwelcomed visit. She was in the master bathroom, having run to the shower hysterically after her ordeal. The bathroom door was left open, but her daughter was polite enough not to enter and spoke from behind the wall.

"Yes, honey, I'm almost done," Jyoti called out looking frantically for something to put on.

"Mom, I found your robe by the front door. What was it doing there?"

Jyoti panicked. At Mr. Misra' insistence, Jyoti had taken her robe off when he entered her house and she had left it crumpled on the floor. How was she going to explain that to her daughter? Then she remembered her daughter was in her bedroom where Mr. Misra and she had sex. The bed was messed
up and soiled. Then she really panicked. Her shorn pubic hairs were scattered all over the bed. Jyoti quickly wrapped a towel around her body and emerged from the bathroom.

"I was just cleaning and got hot. I guess I forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it to me," Jyoti said.

"Mom, it smells funny in here."

Jyoti saw her daughter scrunch her nose as she inhaled and begin to look around. Jyoti grabbed Disha's arm and dragged her out of the room, talking to her as a distraction.

"It's a new cleaning product. Never mind it. Come out of my room. It's not right for a daughter to see her mother's room so messed up." Jyoti gave a nervous laugh trying to make a joke of it. "I feel so silly not having fixed it up yet. Next thing you'll be asking not to make your bed. But I wasn't feeling well and I guess I just didn't have the energy."

"That's all right, Mom," Disha said when they were in the hall. "I didn't mean to criticize you. I was just wondering..." Jyoti saw a strange look cross her daughter's face as if she was about to say something. "I'll go do my homework now."

Jyoti wondered if her daughter knew what the smell was. She would die if Disha had known what her mother had done. Jyoti leaned down and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "That's a good girl." Then Jyoti remembered where her mouth had been and what had been in it. She felt sick. Jyoti patted her daughter on the butt and sent her on her way.

Over dinner, Jyoti thought her daughter kept glancing at her, but hoped it was only paranoia. It bothered her nonetheless. Jyoti felt guilty about what she had done and wondered if her attempt to protect her family would some day ruin it.

The next night Ajay came home from his business trip. They were in bed cuddling with Jyoti stroking his cock. She was tempted to put it into her mouth. After all, why should Mr. Misra have the pleasure of her mouth while her husband was denied? But Jyoti thought it was demeaning and, anyway, it would have been out of character for her, raising suspicions. When Ajay was ready, Jyoti moved onto her back and spread her legs. Ajay entered her in their customary way and fucked her until he climaxed. Jyoti didn't have an orgasm and couldn't help compare her husband to his boss. When Mr. Misra' larger cock was inside her, Jyoti felt much fuller and more stimulated.

Now that her husband was home, Jyoti felt like things were back to normal. That's why she was shocked when Mr. Misra called her Monday morning. He told her to be at his office at 10:00, and to -- the words haunted her -- "where something pretty, like a western dress."
[+] 4 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
When Jyoti arrived at Mr. Misra' office his administrative assistant looked up at her and said, "You're Mrs. Rai, right?"

Jyoti nodded and was shown into Mr. Misra' large, plush office. When the admin left, Jyoti said to Mr. Misra, "She knows who I am."

"So?"

"So? My husband works here."

"Pooja is very discrete. We, um, have an agreement."

A cold shiver ran through Jyoti's body when she heard Mr. Misra chuckle. She understood full well what his "agreements" meant. Jyoti thought about the young woman outside the office, and then blushed when she realized the admin must know Mr. Misra well enough to know that Jyoti also had an agreement with him. The young girl, who Jyoti guessed to be in her twenties, knew Jyoti's husband and evidently knew that Jyoti was cheating on Ajay.

"Mr. Misra, why did you ask me here?"

"I didn't want to go to your home."

"Surely you don't mean that we would do something here?" Jyoti said incredulously.

"We have complete privacy. It would be too conspicuous to have a bed in my office, but other than that we have all the conveniences of home." Mr. Misra stretched his arms out for emphasis.

Jyoti's jaw dropped in disbelief. Her eyes wandered around the office. There was the typical executive's large desk and leather chair, but also a couch, other chairs, tables, bar, refrigerator, and a TV.

"I'm glad you took my advice and wore a skirt," Mr. Misra said. "Why are you wearing stockings underneath the skirt? Please remove them."

Jyoti knew the "please" was superfluous -- it was an order! She felt embarrassed taking her stockings off in the man's office and turned her back on him. Jyoti reached under her skirt and very carefully pulled the, down to her knees, ensuring her skirt covered her lower body. She knew it was silly, but she did it anyway. After stepping out of them, Jyoti looked around and then stuffed them in her purse

"Are you wearing panties?" Mr. Misra asked.

"Of course!" Jyoti said indignantly.

"Well, a lot of women don't bother when they wearing stockings. Take them off as well."

That task was easier, and Jyoti soon had her panties in her hand. She put them in her pocketbook as well. Jyoti silently watched Mr. Misra open his pants and shove them, with his underwear, to his ankles.

"Get me hard with your mouth."

Jyoti instinctively glanced at the closed door, then walked to where Mr. Misra was standing and dropped to her knees. She lifted his limp dick and put it into her mouth. Jyoti couldn't believe she was on her knees giving her husband's boss a blowjob in his office. She remembered denying her husband what his boss was now getting.

Mr. Misra was pleased with Jyoti's mouth. He was surprised at how good she had become after just a few times. He wondered just how "good" this prim and proper married woman would get. Even his admin, who was just 20 years old, had been experienced the first time he stuck his cock in her mouth.

But he was Jyoti's first and the thought of that added to his enjoyment. Mr. Misra looked down at the head moving back and forth, the lips sliding up and down his now hard cock.

"Go lean over the side of the couch."

Jyoti stopped what she was doing when she heard Mr. Misra speak. She looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth. Jyoti pulled her head back and stood up, wiping the spittle from her chin with the back of her hand. She walked over to the side of the couch and placed her hands on the seat cushion, the padded arm pressing against her thighs as she bent over.

Mr. Misra took small steps as he walked towards Jyoti since his pants were still around his ankles. He stood behind Jyoti and flipped her skirt onto her back, nudging her legs apart by pushing on the insides of her feet with his. Mr. Misra unceremoniously stuck a finger into Jyoti's pussy.

"You're too dry. Masturbate for me."

If Jyoti's face hadn't been buried in the couch, Mr. Misra would have seen it turn beet red. She moved one hand under her body between her legs and began rubbing her clit. She felt Mr. Misra' breath on the back of her thigh and knew he was kneeling behind her with his face close to her pussy, watching her shamelessly masturbate. From time to time he'd stick a finger inside her to test her lubrication.

When Mr. Misra was satisfied that Jyoti was wet enough he stood up and pushed his cock inside her. Holding onto her hips, he slowly moved his cock in and out, savoring the fact that he was fucking his employee's wife with her husband in the same building. The thought of that caused him to speed up.

As soon as Jyoti felt Mr. Misra enter her she pulled her hand away. But her frigging had aroused her, and now that the thick, large cock was sliding in and out of her pussy she craved an orgasm. Without thinking about how humiliating it was, Jyoti's hand crept between her legs again. She rubbed her clit while feeling Mr. Misra' balls slapping against her fingers.

Jyoti didn't know how long they were at it, but soon she had to bite on her knuckles to suppress the moan as her orgasm hit her. While her body spasmed, her pussy clenched and unclenched around the cock fucking her. That triggered Mr. Misra' climax and Jyoti felt his sperm gush into her pussy.

Jyoti remained bent over the couch, breathing hard. When she finally looked up, she saw Mr. Misra sitting at his desk. He was staring at her, his pants still around his ankles. When he crooked his finger to motion her over, Jyoti pushed up on the couch and walked to him. Her legs felt like rubber.

"One more thing," Mr. Misra said. "Suck me off again." Jyoti dropped to her knees but Mr. Misra swirled his chair around so that he was facing his desk. "No, I have work to do. Get under the desk."

Jyoti crawled under the large desk. She hesitated when she saw the stains on the carpet. The rest of the office was immaculate, yet the carpet under the desk was soiled. But after all she'd been through, that seemed the least of her worries. When Jyoti was in place, Mr. Misra pushed his chair under the desk and parted his knees. Jyoti looked at the slimy dick that had just fucked her and put it in her mouth. While sucking and licking it, Jyoti felt Mr. Misra' sperm leaking from her pussy and running down her thighs. She then realized what the stains on the carpet were. Mr. Misra had done this before.

Jyoti heard the intercom click on and the admin's voice say, "Mr. Misra, your 10:30 appointment is here."

"Send him in."
[+] 6 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply