Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Very hot updateee
[+] 2 users Like Kaedukettavan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very Nice
[+] 2 users Like Vettaiyyan's post
Like Reply
Superb one
[+] 2 users Like Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro
[+] 2 users Like Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Good God, you are one hell of a writer.
I have read some good erotics through out the interwebs, but you have got a very unique style. Definitely one of my top favorites.
Cheers mate, keep up the excellent work.
[+] 2 users Like Matter's post
Like Reply
Bhai apki new story shadow kahan gayi
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(16-04-2020, 06:27 PM)Arul Pragasam Wrote: Awesome update

(16-04-2020, 07:44 PM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: Awesome update

(16-04-2020, 08:02 PM)chellaporukki Wrote: FANTASTIC

(16-04-2020, 08:18 PM)zulfique Wrote: Super hot update

Thank you, guys.Thank you very much for the appreciations.
Like Reply
(16-04-2020, 10:24 PM)King Kesavan Wrote: Amazing update

(16-04-2020, 11:56 PM)warlock123 Wrote: Nice to have you back.Will sure tell how were the updates after reading.

(17-04-2020, 12:11 AM)Kaedukettavan Wrote: Very hot updateee

(17-04-2020, 12:44 AM)Vettaiyyan Wrote: Very Nice

(17-04-2020, 06:55 AM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: Superb one

(17-04-2020, 07:36 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Excellent bro

Thanks a lot. This means a great deal for a writer.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(16-04-2020, 09:07 PM)Mr.Wafer Wrote: Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.  

Where ? happy happy
Like Reply
(17-04-2020, 02:18 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: Bhai apki new story shadow kahan gayi

SHADOW abhi shadows mein so raha hain. I can't write two stories simultaneously that I have figured out.
Like Reply
(17-04-2020, 09:51 AM)Matter Wrote: Good God, you are one hell of a writer.
I have read some good erotics through out the interwebs, but you have got a very unique style. Definitely one of my top favorites.
Cheers mate, keep up the excellent work.
Thanks a lot. Reader's praise is the highest reward for me.
Like Reply
Thanks for the REP ,Thilka.
Like Reply
(16-04-2020, 08:44 PM)KurtaPhaad Wrote: "greed of getting rid of greed is a kind of greed too."

Greedily waiting ..... cool2

yourock  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin yourock
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 32 : THESE VIOLENT DESIRES HAVE VIOLENT ENDS

PART 4 : WINDS OF CHANGE

Drowned in her lust Shilpa leers at Ashish's magnificent masculine frame. She could not take her eyes off from the package dangling between his column like thighs. 
Her fingers have located her clit, and she is massaging it while her wanton eyes survey the rock hard member of Ashish. 

She wants that inside of hers..no not want..she needs her pussy to adjust around that thick girth, she needs that egg shape cockhead hammer against the hilt, she needs those massive balls to fill her empty aching married womb.

She wants all of that from that libidinous cock which was made to destroy her marriage and much more from the man to whom that package belongs to. She wants to ride him; she wants to get impaled by him; she wants to make love to him. She wants him as her bull, she wants him as her captor and also her desire him as her lover. She wants it all.

Ashish was captivated by the sight of Shilpa professing her lust for him in such a salacious fashion.

His eyes lazily hover over the contour of Shilpa's body. Her big brown eyes are beautiful like a wandering deer, and the corner of her eyes are red. Her nose is greek shaped with small nostrils that have the loveliness of that of a blue water lily.

Her bosoms are firm, shaped like a cherry plum. Her belly is long ang gave birth to wide hips. Between her slender thighs, there lies her pussy like a calyx of an open lotus with dew drops on its fresh petals.

Like her, he wants to measure the depth of her infidelity by slithering inside her slit. He wants to unleash the music inside of her to the rhythm of their rocking hips. He wants to conquer the peaks of her perky boobs, he wants her moaning and writhing under him. He wants her to do things what she would not do the cause of her pride. 
He wants all of her. He wants her as his. He wants to claim her for him-body, heart, and soul. He does not want it to happen only once; he needs it to occur endlessly.

Shilpa watches her impending doom walking towards her; she gets tensed, yet her eyes cling onto his body like a magnet.
Ashish stood right infront of her and taking his cock in his hand; he places it over her pussy. Shilpa gasps with a sound of sudden intake of breath, looking at the sheer length of the cock laid upon her lower belly. Heat emanates from her cunt, carrying the full weight of that heavy cock while her loins moisten Ashish's balls with natural discharges.
[Image: 145619631_18266429.jpg]

He is boasting, showing her off how far he is going to reach, places nobody has reached yet, and making her tremble in thrill by letting her know how wide she will be stretched from that meaty girth.

Shilpa looks at Ashish with uncertain eyes. She is hesitant to take that sheer length and girth inside her pussy.

Ashish bends down and cups both of her erogenous boobs in both hands.

"What made you put that cucumber inside that sweet pussy of yours the other day Mrs.Dixit." Ashish pinches both her nipples making Shilpa yelp expletives.

"Dirty girl likes to utter dirty words. So why did you take the cucumber inside Mrs.Dixit?" Ashish again asks while his cock lay above her belly, balls against her opening.

Shilpa blushes but smiles when confessing, "You looked so damn hot. I love your chest." while she squirms as Ashish mauls her soft orbs pleasurably.

Ashish chuckles, "As greedy as ever, Mrs.Dixit.I want you to rub your pussy on the parts you love in my body."

Shilpa blushes radiantly *****is he serious***

Ashish lifts himself up and spanks Shilpa's spread butt earnestly, "I was not asking Mrs.Dixit.I want that hot and running pussy over me."
Ashish lay down flat on his back beside her. Shilpa stands up on the bed.

She comes above Ashish's body, placing her both feet on either side of his upper torso, and then she sits on his flat, broad chest.

Ashish grins, "That a good girl. Now rub that pussy. Show me some appreciation."

Shilpa obeys and slowly starts to grind her mound on his shaved chest, glistening it with her moisture.

Ashish grabs her both tits and starts to squeeze while enjoying the performance of Shilpa.

Ashish remarks."I thought circle is pointless structure until I get to know your tits."

Shilpa giggles while going back and forth all over her chest using her pelvic region, rubbing her engorged clit.

She asks, "So are you a boob man or ass man .ummmhh...tel me, ahhhh?"

Ashish's hands come down, trailing along her skin behind and grab her wide upper ass firmly, "Ass all the way; tits are for boys."

Shilpa giggles again, listening to his fanboy talk.

Ashish uses her ass globes to wipe his chest with her lubricant by dragging her soft plumpness up and down his chest while looking at her eager lust painted beautiful face; she loves it.

Shilpa shivers in sensation as her clit rocks against his skin, making him smell like her pussy, claiming him as hers while Ashish spanks on her ass periodically, marking her as his own while sucking her hanging massive racks taking turns.

Shilpa could not continue the torture anymore. She collapses on Ashish digging her nails on his shoulder, whispering in his ears, "Fuck me, please. Give me your long thick cock. ....please Ashish, please."

Ashish embraces covering her back with one hand while his other dip down to slither inside Shilpa's dripping hot cunt, and he whispers back, "I said you would get fucked. I did not say anything about my cock."

Shilpa whines nibbling his ears, "Please...ahhhh...don't fool around..ummmm..fuck me...fuck me hard."

Ashish chuckles softly, spanking her ass and hearing her yelp close to his ear. He loves how hot and wanton he made her.
Ashish's slides away beneath him, leaving her body on the bed and sit beside her.

His lips come down to plant kisses all over her flawless back during his journey below. Shilpa gets sizzled in passion as Ashish's lips trail down along her skin to her ass firing up all the erogenous zones along the way. He puts one hand below her belly and accesses her cunt with it.

The other hand's middle finger digs into her wet asshole while he kisses her back again, sensationalizing her body, creating millions of sparks all over her body. 
[Image: 145619856_ezgif-3-8a0e4431ad88.gif]

Shilpa shamelessly rolls her hips as Ashish rubs her clit and explores her asshole, "Ufffff Ashish...fuck me..please...I can't take it...ahhhh.. any more."

Ashish sits on the floor on his knees and shoves his nose on her pussy, holding her bubble butt firmly.

Shilpa giggles in heat and pleasure, she is beyond shame now.

She grinds her pussy on his face in carnal desire as he dives his nose into her ass crack while his tongue laps her squirming pussy.

[Image: 145619647_20360142.gif]

"Fuck me, fuck me...ahhh...Ashish...ohhh hooo... god...please fuck me." Shilpa starts unmaking the bed while sobbing and begging to Ashish, biting her palm skin.

Ashish stands up complimenting her,

"You got a lovely ass Mrs.Dixit.Perfect heart-shaped ass."

He scoops some cuntal juices from Shilpa's dripping pussy, "My oh my..the way you are leaking !!!" 

Shilpa's fair body flushes in vermillion hue in erotic humiliation as Ashish starts massaging her asshole ****Is he gonna fuck me in the ass on the very first day ?***

Ashish starts to finger her both holes at once after a while, making Shilpa writhe in undeniable pleasure,"So tight.I need to train your ass for my cock first." he grins.
He lewdly massages the opening of her asshole looking at her shame ornamented amazed face and his grins grow bigger,"You are going to fuck your ass by yourself. I need to train you to do that. I hope you learn quickly as fast as you cum."

[Image: 145619628_16588211.gif]

She bites the pillow in front of her mumbling and moaning incoherent words in joy as Ashish's finger fuck her from behind.
Shilpa touches her pussy from below in heat, mumbling begging words to Ashish.

Ashish asks Shilpa, watching her rubbing her pussy, "What do the five fingers say to ass?"

Shilpa moans in a cuckoo like voice, "What ...ahhhh."

Ashish lands five firm smacks on Shilpa's writhing ass, making her groan, "S-M-A-C-K...Five fingers five words..."

The spanks create ripples along her meaty ass flesh, carrying the vibration along the skin hitting the clit directly along with it and making her feel pleasure and pain at the same time.

Shilpa sobs in pain and joy of submission, looking at him helplessly while her pussy gushes out cunt juices forming bubbles, making it a lewd and messy.

[Image: 145623063_ezgif-3-cc7d0be85fe6.gif]

"What did I tell you, Mrs.Dixit.If you ever want to touch, you pussy use your wedding finger."

Shilpa blushes vibrantly in shame while Ashish soothes her abused radiant voluptuous ass, along with working on her asshole to lube it.
"Give me your hand." Ashish demands

Shilpa crouch down further and her shoulder blades touch the bed in a puppy stretch position.

Ashish takes the finger that's wearing a wedding ring and push it inside Shilpa's lubed asshole smoothly.

Shilpa squirms in insult and lust. Her asshole clenches around the wedding ring.

Ashish pulls her hair to lift her up while Shilpa fingers her own asshole, and he roars, "Let it stink Mrs.Dixit.Soil your marriage. I don't care about your marriage or your husband, Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa looks at him with watery eyes; she is out of control now even in such insult. Her ass is pulling her wedding ring worn finger inside her asshole hungrily, and her married pussy oozes out a thick glob of cunt juice in irrefutable shameful desire.

[Image: 145619777_20840886.gif]

Her wedding became her bane, shame became her new ornament and blushes became her new vermillion.

"That's why I thought, "Looking at her lustful state Ashish remarks.

He yanks her hair, "If you don't respect your marriage, why to bother to stay married ?" and spanks her ass with another hand,"Don't stop fingering your asshole Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa sobs in humiliation but does not answer.

Ashish commands, "Spread your asshole.NOWWW !!!"

Shilpa uses her both hands and divides her plump globes to offer him her asshole.

Ashish lifts his hand and spanks directly on her gaping asshole.

Shilpa groans in stinging pain "Owwwww" and starts squirming.

"I asked you a question Mrs.Dixit.Do you know what I think?" Ashish takes the rein of Shilpa's long messy hair again to pull her face closer to him, "I think you are throwing yourself at me like this, Your public exhibitionist fantasy all is due to a docile husband. I think your husband is incompetent to satisfy you in any way."

Shilpa whimpers, "You think I am a slut?"

Ashish sternly looks at his glassy eyes, "No, Mrs.Dixit.I think you are fishing for a potential mate. Your subconscious mind is signaling every possible suitor around you that you're available for a change. This does not happen in a single day. I think you have misunderstood your husband. Afterall the very thing that brings us closer in the first place is the very thing that makes us leave one another one day. It's the wind of change."

He speaks to himself the words he can't speak out loud **** I am not turning you into a slut Shilpa. I am trying to turn a slut into a loyal one by giving her what she needs. I want you to get addicted to me. So that you don't have to go anywhere else but me for whatever you desire -physical, mental or material.****

He releases her hair and leaves his asshole at once.

He opens the suitcase which was carrying the speculum earlier.

While he gathers his next gimmick.

Shilpa could help but ponders over the thoughts Ashish just said to her ****Is this true? That I am not attracted to Mahesh anymore.***

Her inner self responds back, "Let's be fair, Shilpa why were you madly in love with him? Cause he killed his wife Rekha to get you. But the has he ever shown a sign of such danger that made you fall in head over heels for him?***

Shilpa spoke back to her ***No. But I love villains. I love a man like Mahesh.***

Her inner self mocks her ***You met a real villain in your life, Shilpa.Harsh.You did you like her?!!***

Shilpa confesses ****Not much. I despised him***

Her inner self laughs ***You had that silly little idea of romancing with a villain all your life. But that you have faced one you have abandoned the idea.****

Shilpa thinks back ***Maybe***

Her inner self clarifies*** Ashish shows the danger you are attracted to. Putting you in closet, letting you play with knives but none of that villainous acts of Harsh.he is what you thought Mahesh had in him.****

Shilpa fights back ***Mahesh is dangerous. He sought out this mission of blackmailing ***

Her inner self responds back ****It is dangerous. But can he control it? How is his control over this mission? None...absolute NIL. He is incapable of handling this.*****

Shilpa snaps ***What are you. insinuating bitch ?***

Her inner self slaps her hard ***You see the danger in Ashish what you thought Mahesh had in him. He can handle danger judging from how he silenced Harsh. I think we are in love with him****

Shilpa slap her inner self back ***Shut up!!!***

Shilpa feels Ashish's hand on her ass, globes again, "I want you to buy some very high heels from that shop."

Shilpa whines in heat, "Why?"

Ashish kissed the pelvic bone of her hips passionately, "Cause Mrs' Dixit Female's pelvic bone creates an obtuse angle at your hips" his fingernails crawl along with her both thighs until those reaches her feet, "And due to that your cuboid bones of your feet are curved. Hence female heels are great to make your ass look plumper." 
By saying that His hands bind some ornament around her ankle.

Shilpa asks, "What's that?"

Ashish quenches his curiosity, "Your HOTWIFE anklet." 

Shilpa blushes a golden chain with 'H' AND 'W' engraved.

Then he ties a belly chain around her waist and asks, "How do you feel in this position Mrs.Dixit?"

Shilpa groans,'Fuck me."

Ashish commands, "Spread your ass Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa obeys, despite knowing what's coming and Ashish slaps her open asshole directly again to make his point, making Shilpa scream in pain and squeeze out the juice from pussy in the joy of being dominated by the man she chose, he is her choice. 
She gave him the rights to dominate her, and he has earned it by his might.

Ashish asks again, "Who are you now, Mrs.Dixit?"

Shilpa sobs in shame, "A slut." while spreading her asshole.

Ashish spanks again, and Shilpa starts crying in distress, yelling, "Your slut."

Ashish chuckles, 'Such a bad-mouthed lady. Next question. What else are you?"

Shilpa mumbles,"Hotwife."

Ashish kisses the rise of her ass cheek and shows her the belly chain, which is carrying the inscriptions 'SLUT' and 'HOTWIFE'.
Shilpa is so aroused wearing hotwife ornaments. Ashish is officially becoming her bull and treating her as his hotwife. Shilpa thought about what Ashish told her a while ago. 

To her, it seems like The wind of change that rushed from her pussy is about to blow off the candle of her marriage.

[url=https://img41.pixhost.to/images/327/145619884_ezgif-3-33d5dddeb94d.gif][/url][Image: 145619884_ezgif-3-33d5dddeb94d.gif]

While she was busy thinking about her new role, Ashish comes to her ass with a bottle of lube and a dildo, "Time to train your ass. As You can see that  I am quite thick and long. For your pussy thought I will curtail it myself."

He massages her asshole with the lube and pushes the dildo inside after a little struggle.

He put it all the way in.

"Push it out, "Ashish commands. 

Shilpa slowly pushes it out using her anal muscles, and the lube coated dildo fells off her ass.

[Image: 145620113_insta.gif]

Ashish smiles, "Nice" and push it back again, "Now I want you to suck it in using your ass Mrs.Dixit"
Shilpa blushes, sucking the lubed dildo in her ass.

"Now push out," Shilpa pushes up the dildo as ordered.

Ashish squeezes Shilpa's butt gleefully, "Now fuck your self in this manner. Suck it in and push it out."
Shilpa blushes violently and repeats the process.

Ashish looks at her with awe, "You got good skills, Mrs.Dixit," watching her fucking her own ass with the dildo just using anal muscles without the help of her hands while her cunt drips juices in heat, "And you love the treatment. I can't share you with anyone but my toys."

His inner self rebelled ***not even her husband. Get her for us and Only us. We must not share her with any other living male. Not even her husband*** it repeats again.

Ashish comes infront of Shilpa on the bed and sits. His cock is right in front of Shilpa's mouth.

Ashish does not have to command Shilpa felt a knot in her belly watching the gigantic cock in front of her. With trembling hand, she touches it while fucking her own ass.

Soon the cock finds itself inside Shilpa's warm wanton mouth. She loves the taste, and she returns the favour kissing it all over the length, glistening it with saliva. 

[Image: 145620038_ezgif-3-cded44045077.gif]

She tries to take it all in, but the girth is so tick she could not take half of it. She looks at with sorry eyes at Ashish.
Ashish smiles and gently strokes her face, "No worries, Mrs.Dixit, there are other ways to choke you."
While Shilpa's tongue and mouth work on the cock while fucking her ass with the dildo continuously, Ashish gathers her hair end in his hand and starts to spiral it around her neck.

Shilpa was getting too horny while sucking his cock with loud squelching noise, and she forgot to fuck her ass within n' out motion with the dildo.
Ashish tightens the noose of Shilpa's hair around her throat, making her choke on his cock, "Don't stop fucking your ass Mrs.dixit.I love the gorgeous sight."
Shilpa resumes slurping the massive snarling cock bobbing her head along with fucking her ass with the dildo wearing HOTWIFE ornaments while Ashish controls the breathing with the hair knot.

[Image: 145619973_ezgif-3-039b6bdee5c5.gif]

"Wind Of Change"

I follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
Listening to the wind of change
An August summer night
Soldiers passing by
Listening to the wind of change

The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change"

BY Scorpion (During the West Berlin fall)
[+] 6 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Enjoy the new update Guys. Leave a comment if you want.

Criticisms are welcomed.

LINK OF UPDATE- CHAPTER 32: PART 4

LINK OF INDEX PAGE
Like Reply
Marvelous update
Like Reply
Amazing bro
Like Reply
(18-04-2020, 08:01 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: Enjoy the new update Guys. Leave a comment if you want.

Criticisms are welcomed.

LINK OF UPDATE- CHAPTER 32: PART 4

LINK OF INDEX PAGE

WOW Pure 24 carat Gold

read it multiple times

the lines are as usual as your trademarks Best

there lies her pussy like a calyx of an open lotus with dew drops on its fresh petals

he wants to measure the depth of her infidelity by slithering inside her slit. He wants to unleash the music inside of her to the rhythm of their rocking hips

making him smell like her pussy  -

this line remind me of a great gazal sung by Mehdi Hassan written by Qateel Shifai (Both Legends)

तुझको छू लूँ तो फिर ऐ जान-ए-तमन्ना मुझको

देर तक अपने बदन से तेरी खुशबू आए।

I hope you learn quickly as fast as you cum

I wish I learn quickly as fast as I cum to not to cum as fast I cum

To her, it seems like The wind of change that rushed from her pussy is about to blow off the candle of her marriage.

But to me It seems like

तेरी हर चाप से जलते हैं ख़यालों में चिराग

जब भी तू आए जगाता हुआ जादू आए।

Afterall the very thing that brings us closer in the first place is the very thing that makes us leave one another one day. It's the wind of change.

Change is inevitable

Hats Off and thank you for everything  Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like KurtaPhaad's post
Like Reply
Wonderful effort
[+] 1 user Likes adangamaru's post
Like Reply
Hot update
[+] 1 user Likes Rangushki's post
Like Reply