Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Waiting
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anand gets dressed and packs his bag,” baby” lets have dinner as need to catch flight, its 1 hour journey from here”.

Supriya with choked voice :-- Anand its, paining, I wont be able to walk.. please go and have your meal.

He murmured something, which supriya not able hear and he moves to dinning table leaving her alone.

She is very hurt with his behaviour and she started crying more, soon doors open and someone move inside room.
She thought its her hubby came to apologies her but instead of him Aditya is standing there with glass of Juice and tablet.

Aditya Whispered: -- Please take it, it will give relief from physical pain at least.
With watery eyes she looked at him and tried to raise her body but pain is unbearable for her, he put tablet in her mouth and help her drink Juice holding her f ace.

Aditya kisses on her forehead, “I can’t see you in pain, my angel”., please take rest for some time will take care of baby, don’t worry.

Anand finishes his dinner and when he sees her sleeping he again got angry,” wah, some one sleeping here so peacefully, not even bothered to see off her husband, Fuck off, saying he took his luggage and move out of his house.

He is very angry on her today and decided not to call her till he is on tour.

Aditya saw him leaving, he asked both maids to leave, he put ice cube in plastic zip pack and sealed it. He created two bags with full of ice cubes.

He almost ran to her room, she still sobbing and tears are rolling down on her face. He bend his body and kissed on her forehead and he roam his palm on her face and wipe out her tears.

He removes sheet from her body and she is still naked from down. Her ass seems swollen and there is blood stains near her butt hole area. He wiped stains and clean her both ass cheeks with wet towel and put ice cube bag on her ass.

Supriya :-- Ahh, Adi.. its paining.

Aditya :-- Shh, don’t speak, it will help your swelling go away and you will feel relax. For quite time he did rolled ice bag on her ass. She also felt somewhat good with it.

Aditya :-- He put her hand on bag and asked her to keep rolling bag like he did and inform him that he will be back soon.
In minute or two he came back with bottle of “spiritus” and put on bed side table and made two large pack, mixed with “Maaza” and he also poured some powder on her drink.

Supriya looking him questioningly at him, as why he is preparing drink when she is in so much pain, and what’s that power he mix in drink.

He again went to kitchen and came back with plate full of dry fruit and kept on bed.
Aditya sits on her right and he moves hair from her face and tugged it behind her ears.

He cares her face with his left palm, he moves up on bed and sits besides his face resting her back on bed wall and brings his legs on bed and with almost care he pull her head and keeps it on his thighs.

For some time, he cares her hair, face, forehead. “Don’t worry baby you are not alone; I am always there with you”. I Love my Angel.
She moves bit above and placed her head just above his dick, and wrapped around his hand on her lower back.

Supriya :-- Thank you Adi, for being my side and taking care of me. Adi, can you please remove this bag as my skin is not able to bear such coldness.

He bends body and took ICE bag from her ass. She felt good as he removes it.

She tried to move her ass, there is no sensation but still feeling pain inside. With bit difficulty she sits on bed and looked towards adi.
Adi handed over her glass and took one for himself, he toasted glass, but she didn’t.

Supriya :-- You want to celebrate this Adi, ??

Aditya :-- Toast doesn’t mean that its celebration, it means 2 friends are sitting together and sharing their pain and happiness. So here we are. He toasted again and she also did.

Supriya :--Ahmm,  its (drink) too hard, Adi. I won’t be able to finished it.

Aditiya :-- Need to complete it or else you will be in your senses and won’t be able to take rest and sleep well.

Any how she finishes her glass and ate lot of dry fruits as feeling hungry. He refilled glasses and this time he didn’t mix and powder in it. She was curious to know about that powder.

Aditya :-- That powder boost your energy and also urge forrrrr sex.

Supriya :-- What ??? you drug me, adi, knowing my condition and from where the hell you get it.  Why you did this. I trusted you,, you wanted to take advantage of my situation and fulfil your desireeeeeeeeeeee…..

Aditya tried to stop her, but she not stopping and continue speaking, he hold her face and sealed her lips with his.
She tried to pulled away from him but he put his hand on back side of her head and didn’t allow her to move away.

For almost minute he sealed her lips but not smooched her. He parted his lips from her.

Aditya ;-- Listen to me first before blaming me baby. I got this pill from your room itself, and i mix it with drink because amm you will start feeling urge for sex, your Nevers of lower body will get relaxed due to increase in blood circulation.
I did all this because want to see you to get well soon and promise will not take advantage of you.

Supriya :-- From my room?? Who bring it here ??  ohhh shit… !!Anand !! oh my god.

Aditya :-- Shhh,.. don’t get tense please finished your drink, see baby is awake and looking at you.

She picks baby and put baby on her shoulder and hug him. Again tears started coming from her eyes. He takes her glass and put it on her lips, and looking at him she started drinking it, he didn’t move glass away from her until she finishes drink.

He put some pieces of dry fruit in her mouth.

Aditya :-- Please spend some time with him and feed him as well, he might be hungry I am in hall watching TV. He refilled his glass again and move out.

Supriya with two strong pack feeling tipsy and good, she is not feeling pain. For some time she played with her baby and move t-shirt and feed him.

Soon baby went to sleep, she keeps him on bed and put pillow all around him and move down from bed slowly, she put her body weight on her legs she feel pain on her lower back

Aaaa. With moaned she move bit, but still there is pain and she facing difficulty in walking. She calls Adi..

Aditya :-- What you doing, he immediately support her putting her left hand on his shoulder.

Supriya :-- I cann’t pee on bed, right… take me inside bathroom.

She still facing problem, Aditya put her hands on back of his neck and picks her up keeping his one hand on her neck and other one beneath her lower hips.

Aditya :-- Wow you are not so heavy weight, I thought you are too heavy.. He took her to bathroom and put her down with almost care. “ I am standing out and call me once done.

She emptied her bladder, she washes her pussy, when her hand touched her pussy area, she remembered how she cleaned herself to make him happy and see what he did. She again started crying recollecting her husband behaviour.

Its almost 5 min, adi move inside bathroom and found her crying there. He lifted her head and wipes her tears and shook his head as to say no.

Aditya :-- Oh some one used to call me crying baby, now tell me who is crying baby…

Aditya :-- ohhhh… my crying baby… what happened .. pulling her cheeks.

She blushed as he is doing mimicry of her, he made her stand and lifted her on his arms and took her to hall and let her sit on 3 seater sofa. He pulled table and rested her legs on it.

Aditya :-- Do you want to eat or want one more of peg… ahh will eat later as need to massage your back with ointment it will relaxes your muscles.

Supriya :-- No adi, I don’t want any massage.. “ Shhh, I am not asking you I am telling you”  he shuts her mouth.
He refilled her glass with small pack and both again started sipping watching T.V.  after 15 min or so both finishes their glass and adi put in sink.

He brings ointment and moves table away from her, he brings two pillow and put it on mat on floor and asked her to lay on her stomach. She did what being asked.

He gently spread her legs, he sat between her legs and pored some pain relief ointment on her both ass cheeks and started massaging it. In beginning she felt pain but later on she really felt good.

Ahhh, adi.. I think pain is gone, can you please do it with bit force, he increases pressure and started massaging her.

He moves down and now massaging her lower back and inner thigh. Twice or thrice he touched her on her pussy lips. Soon his touches on pussy lips were more frequent and finding no resistance from her, started rubbing her pussy lips now.  

Ahhh adi, why you massaging it, she tried to close her legs but as he between her legs, she didn’t able to do. Mean while he started playing with her clit.

Ahh, adi, please remove your hand from there… “ baby’ I want you to release your juices, it will relax your muscles. Trust me you will feel good.

Soon she started moaning and moving her hips bit, he move his finger inside her wet hole, she feels pain but as she is highly aroused, she not bothered of pain and she started moving her hips slowly on his finger. She is fucking his finger.

Her pain seems to be gone and all her muscles are craving to reach to peak and to explode and soon Aditya finger immerse with her juices and she collapse on pillow with big moan.

He removes his finger from her wet hole and put it inside his mouth, he again move inside her hole and again suck it. He did 2-3 times more and she saw him what he is doing.

Supriya :-- You dirty pig, what you think you doing,.. don’t you have shame.

Aditya lay beside him and put his tongue in her mouth and let her taste her own juice.

Aditya :-- Isn’t it tasty baby, Its like ‘ Amrut” ..

Supriya :-- Chee. Chee, dirty pig, She slap him mockingly.

She is behaving normal and feeling relax and also pain in her ass is also very less but itching on her front hole has increased.

She felt the same feeling, she had numerous times, first time she had itching like this on hotel where she fucked her husband madly and since then she felt same at this house, when she went to meet doctor.

Ohhh shit . oh shit ….. Doc. he did drug me as well.. oh my god.. I trusted him so much and he stabbed on my back ….. My husband and Doc drugged me..

Aditya notice her fascial expression changing, Smile vanished from her face, then there was expression of shock, surprise and now she seems angry.

He put his hand on her face, “ what happened to my Angel”

Her face is red in range of anger, she stood up and pour herself drink and finishes in one shot.  Aditya looking at her with bewilderment.

Aditya move towards, her she is in panic mode he hold her face and kissed her. He body jolted sensing kissed her, she pushed him with full force.

“I am angry on Anand, that doesn’t mean you can take advantage of me and do whatever do you want, I am not a piece of meat that any once can have bite of me”  said supriya loudly

He got shocked with sudden change of behaviors of hers and it hurt him.

Silently he took his glass and refilled it and collapse on sofa. He is very angry on her

Aditya :-- I failed to understand you, every time i gets kick on my ass, for what, because I care for you.

Aditya :-- I am fool sitting here, giving you explanation for each and every thing,  I can’t take this anymore, what did you say “ a piece of meat”, really .. ..  

Aditya :-- I massage you took you to orgasm because … forgot it but see your self you standing on your feet without any support and that what I wanted. “STUPID”.

Supriya realize her mistake and feels bad, she kneels down in front of him, I am sorry, Adi. I am not in my senses when I found that my husband is drugging me since so many days. I was very angry and lost on that thought when you came to me.
She put her face on his lap and started sobbing, “ I am not able to digest how Anand behaved with me. Please understand my Situation I am going through.

Adi move down and hug her, “ Angel, that’s irony of life people you trust more hurts you lot”. “I can understand your situation, sorry I got bit angry on you.

He pulled her on carpet and lay on carpet hugging each other. She looked in his eyes with hope, as he is now only one to whom she can Trust.

Supriya :-- Adi, You are only left to whom I have trust, please don’t ever break my trust please… I know you want to go inside me, please feel free I am giving you it today.

He put his hand on her lips, and said,
Aditya :--I do want but not like this, I want to make love to you only. Please tell me tomorrow again, then will surely will accept your offer.  

Aditya :--Ok will do one thing, in morning will go to flower market and bring flowers and will decorate my bedroom for our first night..

She laughed a loud and started hitting him. “Ohhh, so this are things going on your mind, what else In your mind, you dog” now forget it, it was one time offer and its gone now.

Aditya :-- Oh my bad luck, but believe me I want you to wear red sari, with all your jewellry on you, you put on “ghoonghat”. I will come in our bedroom; you will fill shy and as per ritual offer me glass of milk.

Supriya :-- Stop it, I don’t want to listen this..

Aditya :-- you asked so now you need to listen it, please I request it.

Supriya :-- Ok, as you did take care of me for that I listen to your this crap fantacy before that let me get one more drink. I don’t want myself in senses.

She went to her room first and wears her skirt and then refilled glasses.

Aditya :-- That’s not fair, I am telling you my fantacy and you are making joke of it, please get one for me as well as I am angry and hurt now.

She laughed and refilled their glasses and back with plate full of dry fruits. And had towel in her hand. With mischievous smile on her face.

She is about to sit on floor, adi move pillow, bellow her so that she can rest her bumps on pillow and should not feel pain.

She smiled on his gesture and offered him glass.

Supriya :-- Ok “ here take a glass of milk” and see here I am putting “Ghoonghat” on. (Keeping towel on her head covering her face)Please continue with your fantasy, let me see what else is there in your shit mind.

Aditya :-- Ok, I know you want to know it, ok here we go” taking glass from her hand.

Aditya :-- let me look beautiful face of my Wife, saying so i removes your “Ghhonghat”. ( he removes towel from her head).
“ Ahh you so beautiful, I am honoured to get you as my better half” and kisses on her forehead”
“ I sits beside you, ( he moves closer to her and sits beside her) and takes sip from my glass, and offers you to have sip after that. Sip by sip we together finish glass of milk”.

In reality both did finishes their liquor glass offering each other sip from their glass.

He looks in her eyes “ You eyes are so beautiful want to dive in to it, your sharp nose enhances your look and smell of fragrance you excels from it, intoxicating me” he move his face near to her and smells her breath.

‘Ahh, so blissful, your rosy lips, on to which you wearing red lipstick, as if they are rose petals full of juice, I want to suck all of juices, can I suck juices from it?”

She nodded in “yes”. He put his lips on her and kissing and sucking her both lips,  she doing nothing but open her mouth to give access to him to suck them better and thoroughly, he did kiss her for some time and sucked both her lips full heartedly making them red.

“so tasty you are, I ate all your lipstick and can see natural red lips of yours, you didn’t like my lips, as you didn’t taste it, do you want to taste me as well”

She again nodded in “Yes” and pulled him to her and this time she kissed him with passion and suck his lips like he did.

He parted himself from her, “ So heavenly isn’t it” looking into her eyes.,

She smiled, “ I can die to see smile on your face”, and see the your teeth are shining like pearl.

“let me see your mouth, open it, she opens her mouth. “ ahh your red tongue coated with nectar juices, I want to suck and drink it”
With that he again moves to her, “push out your tongue, I want to taste it”

She pushed her tongue out and he started roaming his on her tongue and took in between his lips and suck her tongue and soon there is tongue fight between them, he pushed his tongue and exploring her mouth, she pushes his tongue in his mouth back and followed her tongue in his.

Both are playing with each other like this for quite some time and then he parted from her, “I am blessed to taste your nectar juices.”

He opened her pony tail, she understood that he wants her hair to open, she shook her head and now her hairs are on both of her shoulder and on back.

He put his face on his hair and dig his nose in it and smells it.

“So silky so smooth, so dense and quite long” he put his head on her lap looking to roof, he pulled her hair on his face and cover it.
She bends her upper body, bow her face down and brings her hair in front. Now its coving both of their faces and both looking each other.

“ please hide me from world, I don’t want to see any other thing except your face”.

She pulled him more into her, he move his face to her stomach. He raises her t-shirt.

“ Your tummy so flat and smooth, on top of that your naval as it feels like a hole in “whirlpool” so deep, I want to lick and make it wetter”

She pushed his head on her naval, she feel first his lips then his tongue played with her naval. Her stomach is vibrating, she feeling ticklish but enjoying it when he is kissing and licking her there.

He kissed and licked all over her frontal naked part till her lower boobs.

“ I am removing your saree pallu and blouse”  can I he asked. “ I already removed my saree for you, let me help you to remove my blouse” saying so she removed her t-shirt and throw it away.

She is in her sexy lacy black bra, which she wore to seduce her husband for their last love making session but to her disappointment he didn’t care to remove her t-shirt.

Back to Present

He sits back bit away from her and looking at her. She rested her head on sofa and closed her eyes. She is breathing heavy and with each breath her boobs moving up and down. Her hairs are spread and covering her blossom.

“Marvellous, ,you are looking so dam sexy”, I am really lucky to have you in my life.

He moves hair to her back, and look closely to her mountains. He move his face near to her, and put his right palm on left boob and roam it over it.

“ He whispered in her ear, your twin tower are centre of attraction, I can’t take eyes from it, I can’t resist myself to hold them, I can’t control my lips to suck them.” Do you want me to do that with them”. Saying so he starts kissing and licking on her neck.

This slow seduction is getting unbearable for her, she wants him to do every thing he wants, she wants to get rid off from itching she is having now in her cunt.

“Do what ever you want, I am all yours” saying she pulled his face with her right hand and started kissing him and put left hand on his hand which is on her boobs and press it. Indicating him to press her boobs.

Both are now kissing each other madly and he pressing her boobs her bra gets wetter with her milk. She broke from kiss and moves her hand on back and unclasp it and removes from her body.

She pushed adi face on her breast, “ Please make them bit lighter drinking my milk as they are too heavy.”

Adi start drinking her milk from right breast and after that from other one. Soon both  are milk less breast. He pushed her down on floor and help her lay on her back.

Now only skirt is there in her body and that too for name shake as rolled up till her lower thigh revealing her entire pussy.
He move on top of her and started playing with her boobs. He is spending ample time on each breast sucking them, nibbling them, biting all over it, leaving his stamp of love on her boobs.

Her body is getting baked in heat, she started moving her body here and there. She pushes him down, she wanted him to explore last and most important part of her body.

“don’t you want to explore the remaining part of my body, go down and explore it” she pushed him down till his face reaches between her legs. She is so desperate that as soon as his face reached between her legs she pushed her ass up and rub it on his face.

“adi, please do something, you did wrong mixing that powder”, I can’t control my urge now.. please help me to get rid off from this itching” She pushed his head and put both of her legs above him, so that he should not move.

He push his face on her pussy and started licking her there, her hand still on his head, guiding him to correct place.

Soon he started licking her pussy which is leaking like river. He first spread her outer lips and licking her entire pussy, he started licking and sucking her clit. After some time he moves his finger in her sloppy wet hole and above licking her.

It didn’t take him long to take her to peak, she started moving her ass and pushed his face more on her pussy making him gasp for air but she didn’t release him till she came and with loud moan, she almost scream when she came in his mouth. He gulped down all her juices.

She collapses and lay on floor her hairs spread across her face, shoulder and on floor. She trying to control her breathing and laying their with closed eye.

He stood and standing near her feet and looking down. A beautiful sex goddess laying in front of him without single thread on her body. He captured her image in his min, he wanted to drink water but refilled glass with vodka and sprite this time and squeeze some lemon into it.

He gave her a glass and sat beside her.

“ You know even god must also felt proud of himself after he made you”, “ you do possess all quality which I wanted in my life partner” saying so he kissed her on her lips and started sucking her both the lips as she opened her mouth to offer him hers.

After some both parted themselves from each other, she notice that Adi still in his t-shirt and short and there is big tent his member creating. And she is sitting now without single piece of cloth.

She tried to move and wear her dress but he stopped him,” Please be in your birth suits itself, our “First Night” is yet not finished, still there is lot to come” He put her hand on his dick.

Supriya :-- My dear Baby you trying to make your fantasy come true but to remind you that it not gonna happened

Aditya :- Ohh. Not again, every time you do same, once you are done with yours you leave me high and dry.
She not move her hand away from his dick, “ so you want to put this inside me “ pressing his dick, “ Sorry its not allowed, You know that”

Aditya :-- I already told you how I want to put it inside you, you called it fantasy or what ever..  as off now I want to get relieve from it.

Supriya :-- So tell me how you want me to help you to get relieve.

Aditya ;-- Same way I relieve you.. with broad smile on his face.

Supriya :--” you asking a lot in this days, ok to make you happy but only for one time, don’t expect it again in future”

Aditya :-- ok will talk about it later, first please help me … I am feeling pain.

She finishes her drink and slide his short down. He removes his t-shirt and lay back on floor.

Aditya :-Please I don’t want you to do it like mechanical job, please make me feel good. Please me. Make me go mad with your job.
She smiles and comes top of him, her breast presses against his chest, his dick pocking between her legs. She started rubbing her body on him moving up and down.

She took her lower lips and started sucking it, darted her tongue in his mouth and exploring it.

With continuous rubbing of their bodies she started leaking again, He put his hand on her ass and pressing them, she felt bit pain and moaned in his mouth while kissing.

She lifted her body and move her left hand down, and hold his dick and keep it flat on his stomach and put her pussy lips on it. She didn’t put all weight just bit weight on her dick and sliding her pussy on it.

Its giving immense pleasure to both of them he raised his upper body to look how she doing it. He saw his dick between her vertical lips and she moving her hips very skill fully on his dick.

Oh man, look at her, how skilled she is, how will it feel if she rides me like this putting inside it.

He raises her entire body and pulled her on his lap and started kissing her. She still moving her ass, as itching in her cunt increased.
She circles her legs on his lower back and rested her ass completely on his lap. She passionately kissing him. Both of them opening their mouth wide open and let other one to explore every inch of it.

He move bit down and takes big amount of her boob flesh in his mouth and playing with other with his hand, it and pressing them, he pinned her down and came top of her and started pressing both boobs with full force. She moaned in pain and pleasure.

“ ahhh press it more adi “ but instead of that she felt hard slap on her boobs. She screamed in pain. “ aaaaaaaaaa whattttt mmmm” he pressed his lips on her and she bite him. “aaaaaa don’t make swell again” he took her lower lips and bite her and move his head down and started biting her on her boobs and nipples making her scream. 

It is unbearable for her now, she roll him down” you like biting me, let me give you same flavour” saying she took his nipple in between her teeth and bite mildly, she did with both of his nipple.

She move down more kissing his entire stomach, till she reaches near to his manhood, she lick all over her dick and takes one by one of his nuts and suck them. Entire his sack is coated with her saliva.

She hold his shaft and kisses tip of it, she sucks precum oozing out from his dick. She move her head now and started sucking his head, flicking her tongue on his dick head, slowly she started sliding his dick more and more inside her mouth.

Once her mouth accommodated with the size of his shaft she started moving her head up and down, her lips are wrapped tightly around him and moving her head across length of his dick.

He is in seventh heaven, after some time he asked her to be in 69 position. Both started licking and sucking each other. He darted his tongue in her love hole and fucking her with his tongue and on other side she sucking and taking entire length in her mouth and some time lick and suck his nuts sharply. Making him moan in pain and pleasure.

Both are so engrossed giving and taking pleasure to each other. Both of them moaning on each other private parts but still continue sucking, licking each other.

Aditya started pushing his dick more in her mouth making her gag but she knew that he is about to burst and she readily open her mouth bit to let him fuck her mouth, and in second with full force he pushed his dick in her mouth and started shooting his load down to her throat she also wrapped her lips around his dick and happily drank all his load. And suck him clean.

She rub her pussy on his face as asking him to take her to climax, and it didn’t take him long to take her to peak, soon she reaches her to climax with loud moan and he drank all her juices and cleaned her pussy.

She moves down and lay beside him now facing each other face to face and hugging each other both slept there on floor itself.

As usual she wakes up at around 6 Am. Got fresh, and she is almost relieved from pain from her lower back but heart and mind is wondering around last day issue she faced.

She not feeling good, especially in this house, wanted some fresh air so she goes for a walk in garden, after walking for some time she sits on bench and again start thinking about her life, how her life too k “U Turn” unexpectedly.

Why her husband drugging her, where as she readily available for him ?? Why doctor betrayed her ??, she used to feel solace on his embraces.

Adi, he is so young but so much matured and caring, how well he is taking care of her and way he helped her Yesterday. She is not feeling bad now to get physically involved with him, its her duty to make him happy and get well soon.

“ I need to take care of him more but instead he is taking more care of her, more than anyone in this world”

Ohh shit’ I promised his father to meet him today, I don’t want to meet him I need to do some thing to avoid meeting him.” Why should I meet him ?? I am taking care of his son and if he felt bad then its his problem not mine, what he will do, he will harass 
Anand, Why should I care about him now”, she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice that some one is sitting beside her.

“ He said, Hi mam, Good Morning” –

Supriya :-- Oh .. sorry “Jay” actually didn’t notice that you called me. “ Good Morning”

Jay :-- Good Morning, you surprise me, you were so lost that I called you 2-3 times but …. Sorry I know I should not poke my head, but still is every thing alright.

Supriya :-- Ohh.. Yes . yes.. everything alright its just giving time to myself that’s it.

Supriya :-- ok .. I am done with my walk today, going back to home.

Jay :-- Good, I am also done with my Jogging let me have pleasure to give you company till our flats.

She smiled and started walking with him, normally she don’t like talking with stranger but  there is something in him due which she like to talk to him. Might be its his personality or openness when he talks. She felt him talking straight from heart.

Both reached at Jay’s flat, Jay opening his flat door but suddenly she feels everything moving around her and she collapsed on floor and went unconscious.

He got confused but pick her up and carry her to his drawing room and put her on sofa, which is far bigger than she having at her home.

He brings cold water and sprinkle on her face, he brings his office bag and opened it. He takes BP machine and kept it on table.

He sprinkles more water on her face and slap lightly on her cheeks calling her name. She opened her eyes and found herself laying on sofa and its not her house. She panicked and tried to get up but Jay stop him

Jay :-- Hey its, ok … You are good and safe. Its my house don’t get panicked.
She remembered she collapse on floor when he was opening his flat door.

Supriya ;-- How long I am being here?? What happened I don’t remember it.

Jay :-- Relax, let me measure your BP first, give me your hand and lay still, he wrapped, pressure pipe around her arms, while wrapping twice his back palm brushed her side boobs.

She felt awkward and lay still not making scene out of it as she knows that it happened because she is laying there and there is no enough room.

Jay :-- Supriya, your blood pressure is still low, you should not stress your body so much. You lay here, I am coming, he went to kitchen brings empty glass and water bottle. He tears glucose sachet and mix it.

Jay :-- Here take it, it will boost your energy.
Supriya wouldn’t drank it if he had prepared that glass in front of her. She sits on sofa and take glass from him and started sipping it.

Jay ;-- amm, sorry but can I ask you something, as doctor I want to know so that I can you to tablets accordingly.
Supriya nodded in “yes”.   “ Ok are in your menstruation cycle”  asked Jay

She nodded negatively and looks at him questioningly.

Jay :-- it might sound you awkward but please answer it or nod your head in affirmative or negative. “ did you had unnatural sex”
She looked him with big eyes and bow down her head.

Jay ;-- Ok.. that’s it, don’t feel bad I am doctor and need to know things. He gave her some tablet and asked her to take it 2 times in a day and call me if facing any problem. Here take my card.

She nodded in yes and took tablets and card from him and started leaving to her  house.

Jay :-- Mam’ please take care of your health. She moves out from his house and enter her house.
She feeling bet awkward to accept that she did had unnatural sex with her husband. how he comes to know about it, might be its his professional and he judge it good.

She found Aditya still sleeping naked at drawing room, she wakes him and ask him to move to bedroom. He still in sleep walks and collapse in bedroom.

After cleaning all the mess both of them created she prepares tea for self and again thinking about last night.

“ Did I made a mistake to get involved with him”, She look down on floor, this is the place where he (Aditya) made me crazy for him. “ Wow what a description he gave about his fantasy of his first night” that too with me..

She blushed thinking and recollecting about his fantasy and way he was describing her “eyes, nose, lips, hair, naval, breast ( she looks to her breast) what he called twin tower. Hehehe… Stupid, but looking at his age he is romantic person. He didn’t took advantage of situation and respected my feeling even though I offered him to take me.

She started feeling wet again between her legs. Now what, I haven’t consumed any drug then why I am feeling itch between my legs. So does it mean that Doc. Didn’t drugged me???  She move her right hand in side her track pant and started playing with her clit and move her middle finger inside her hole and started fingering herself.

Ahhh.. I am getting edicted to sex it seems..ahhh moving her finger in and out.

.. her cell started ringing, its doc. Calling.. “ Dam what a wrong time” She attends calls.

Doc. :-- Good Morning, Darling. How are you

Supriya is taken back called as darling :-- Good Morning Doc. I am good, tell me.

Her tone is bit flat and he sensed that she is not in good mood.

Doc. :-- acutally wanted to meet you, can you come over here so that can talk

Supriya :-- Doc. I can’t, please tell me over phone itself.
Doc. :--  I have some solution for what you have asked for and need to so you something as well. ( he put his hand on his dick )

Supriya :-- Sorry Doc. I can’t come, please tell me on phone itself or come to my place.

Doc., :-- No No I can’t come there as if adi listens to it then it will be problem for me.

Supriya :-- why, what problem .. why you scared of him, you are his doc. And we are treating him.

Doc., :-- I gave call because you asked me to find out solution and can tell you only face to face, if possible please come to my office.

Supriya :-- Sorry doc. As off now its not possible, is it ok if I confirm you later on.

“ Ok No issue’ Take your time.  He replied and disconnected call. “ Bitch showing nakhra now” … he murmured.

There is something fishy” why he is not telling me over phone and not ready to come to my place. Either he wants to explore my body or something more fishy is there.  Definitely he wants to play with my body. “ Go to hell Doc.”

Her finger still inside her wet hole, she still leaking but her mood gets upset. She moves her hand out. Her finger is drenched in her juice.
[+] 6 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Excellent bro
Like Reply
What a romantic first night between two, wish Aditya was inside Supriya. May be next one is more erotic, let's wait and see. Thank you bro for an awesome update.
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
FANTASTIC
Like Reply
Super hot update
Like Reply
Amazing update
Like Reply
Very hot updateee
Like Reply
Thanks a lot talash for ur commitment to the story. Updates r really good and frequent. Now this story is one among my favorites stories which i follow up regularly. Kudos author
Like Reply
Very Nice
Like Reply
Very interesting narration.  clps
Like Reply
Excellent bro
Like Reply
Too good
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Interesting turns
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
While she was with doctor last time, she asked why both aditya and doctor were taking those powder... Now how she forgot about aditya i taking powder..... As she reminding only that point and blaming her husband....

Anyway she already a slut. 
.. No need to worry about her relationship with husband.... 

What was ananad and tanya convo..... Anand can't do anything as he has signed agreement and has to stay in company..... Will he be silent and want to concentrate on his work even after knowing the danger from tanya..???? 

Looking for big update...
Like Reply