Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Great ....
So he made her.... To have blind trust on him
The initial stage of submission

Let's see what happens next
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My fear has become true the story is infected by Corona and it's in quarantine. Readers have distanced themselves from this story.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(15-04-2020, 08:37 AM)Devilmaycry Wrote: My fear has become true the story is infected by Corona and it's in quarantine. Readers have distanced themselves from this story.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Don't try to be isolated...   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Waiting for next dear
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes desiass's post
Like Reply
Welcome back. Amazing update definitely didnt seem to be hasty update. I read the coco cola line reference and google it to read an article. Lot of reference and absolute best writing
[+] 2 users Like Siva82's post
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly
Like Reply
(15-04-2020, 08:31 PM)desiass Wrote: Superb update

Thanks.
Like Reply
(16-04-2020, 09:24 AM)Siva82 Wrote: Welcome back. Amazing update definitely didnt seem to be hasty update. I read the coco cola line reference and google it to read an article. Lot of reference and absolute best writing

I find it so funny that's why I included it. Plus one reader wrote about 'humor'.So I specifically wrote that paragraph for him.
Like Reply
(25-02-2020, 02:39 AM)desiass Wrote: I just want a reiterate a great quote by Chinua Achebe

"I believe myself that a good writer doesn’t really need to be told anything except to keep at it."

Please think about this when ever you want to quit writing an unfinished story.

The next part of this chapter is my answer to why I can't escape it. The theme is chosen by me to address your comment.Enjoy it.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 32: THESE VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS

PART 3: Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

Ashish removes the staw from Shilpa's mouth and presses his lips onto hers to taste the cunt juice of Shilpa's deep-seated exhibitionist fantasy as his reward for making her pussy confess on her behalf.
They exchange big glob of saliva in a very intimate fashioned kiss hungrily exploring each other's insides.

[Image: 145204488_tumblr_inline_piks52nwus1sq5fmk_540.gif]

Ashish's hand goes lower to entice Shilpa's clit while his mouth comes down to such Shilpa's succulent gumdrop size nipples seasoned with the saliva and cunt juice he has extracted from Shilpa's mouth.

Shilpa moans helplessly in the dual attack; her ovaries rebelled, the muscles of her lower belly tightens, her cunt eases around the speculum making room in its oozing tunnel for Ashish's cock, her womb churned for his seed.
Shilpa is inches away from giving up and beg for Ashish's cock, throwing her marital loyalty out of the window.
She pleads in shame and frustration while watching Ashish helplessly who is now sucking from the straw again in the hope of some extra cum juice from her inside, "You don't respect me do you "

Ashish watches a restless Shilpa in delight; he is enjoying how hard she is trying right now not to beg for fuck while every inch of her body has become as sensitive as her pussy, her boobs are at it's fullest shape, appearing so damn edible.
Ashish asks casually, "Why do you want respect, Mrs.Dixit?" and goes back to sucking the straw while taunting her clit and squeezing her crushing her malleable boobs repeatedly.

Shilpa lost her senses in utter pleasure and gasp in euphoric sensation.
Ashish spanks her ass hard upsetting the big globes of her butt mercilessly, "Speak Mrs.Dixit.I told you that I want an intelligent bimbo, not just a bimbo."
Shilpa groans in the pleasure of pain, he is schooling her, and she can't even move her limbs in this yoga-pose where her legs are behind her head, hands locked beneath and back flat on the bed. The only thing she can do is to praise Ashish's deeds to her with moans and groans like a cheerleader.

Shilpa fumbles," Cause respect is the ultimate currency ."

Ashish chuckles licking the new flow of cunt juice from his mouth, "Nice definition but Mrs.Dixit respect is a need.4th need to be specific .food-shelter-family and then comes the most intangible and greedy need of all.Respect."

Shilpa complaints,'You are mansplaining ."

Ashish grins watching Shilpa trying to throw off the rail desperately, and every timeframe is a battle for her.
"I am doing what Mrs.Dixit?" and Ashish resumes his trio torture of sucking a straw, twisting clit and squeezing her mammary glands.
Shilpa starts to cum again moaning hard in inextinguishable heat throwing screeching her teeth.
Ashish lands a couple of firm spanks on her wobbling ass while she cums to remind her to answer his question while sucking the cum fluid from her pussy with the help of the straw.
"Fucking delicious Mrs.Dixit ...*spank* ..now answer my question."
Shilpa sobs. She can't do anything but to do what Ashish wants, surrendering herself to his whims and erotic tortures.
Her quivering pussy feeds him hot juice while she weakly answers," You were mansplaining ...ahhhh...Man explaining things to a woman typically, in a very condescending way ."
Ashish lauds her guts, laughing, "You amaze me Mrs.Dixit even in this state you are trying to pin me down with feminist ideologies. That's quite hot actually."
Shilpa blushes gleaming vividly in the afterglow of recent orgasm, "So do you respect me ?"
Ashish removes the speculum from her pussy, and her slit goes back to normal form.
Then he slowly removes her legs from behind her head.
Shilpa heaves a sigh of relief; her limbs were hurting for staying too long in constricted fashion.
Ashish was not done; he grabs her hair and makes her face comes very close to him.
Shilpa's eyes go wide as her eyes meet his while feeling his finger again, entering her flushed pussy.
"Do you really have to want to gather a need like respect which is intangible. Let the greed go ."Ashish whispers.
Shilpa whispers back, "greed of getting rid of greed is a kind of greed too."
Ashish presses his forehead on her temple, his lips are inches away from hers, "It's ultimate wealth Mrs.Dixit the absence of greed. Do you want respect from me now?"
Shilpa crunches her face as Ashish's fingers quicken their pace inside her pussy, her hips buckles and she places her both hands on both sides of Ashish's face getting intimate as she nods sobbing, "No..uffff...I don't."
Ashish's smoldering gaze sets renewed the earlier flames throughout her body, and he answers looking into her sheepish staring while her pussy starts to make wild lustful juice-filled noises as he irritates her g-spot, "As per your definition respect is the ultimate currency. Then lemme bankrupt you Mrs.Dixit to give you the ultimate wealth."
By saying that he cups her pussy and violently jerks his fingers inside Shilpa's noisy streamy pussy. Shilpa screams and starts squirting.
[Image: 145203194_13760584.gif]

She was squirting like a fountain; she could not take it anymore the way he was fingering her rapidly, she tries to remove his hand while cumming but Ashish is a lot stronger and adamant of making her cum some more.
They struggle, Shilpa's body shifts as she stands on her knees, her hearts wrack against her chest, she regrets for the first time for first time in life for carrying such the weight of such massive breasts while screaming and crying in pleasure while trying to get Ashish's hands off her pussy sitting on the verge of bed.

[Image: 145203197_tumblr_mu1e3mputm1qg7xwvo1_500.gif]

While fighting, they come down on the floor and Ashish still does not stop. He kept on going, wreaking havoc inside Shilpa's pussy making her cum over and over.
Shilpa's limbs give up, her will gives up, she went quiet, she feels numb, she leaves her fate to Ashish, her hands fall down, and her loud moans turn into soft purrs when Ashish made a pool of squirt beneath her feet.
[Image: 145203192_16877574.gif]

Looking into Shilpa's eyes, Ashish realizes he has drained her.
He picks up his arms gently and places her back on the bed gently. He removes his pants and lay naked beside her.
Shilpa sobs looking at his large hard cock. It's enormous and angry. Her body is so tired, yet it wants that gigantic cock inside her.

She begs finally, "Fuck me...Please." 
Ashish looks at her surrendered face; she looks so tired.
He gently rubs her face with his wet fingers, "Not today. I want to talk."
Shilpa screams inside her head ****How can I talk when you lay naked beside me. Fuck me, please. Fuck me senseless *****
Shilpa tries to touch the cock, but Ashish slaps her hand away, "Don't be so greedy. Talk first. Then I will let you fuck. I promise."
Ashish pushes his fingers inside her mouth to make her taste the sticky juice. Shilpa sucks it clean greedily thinking of his cock looking him with lascivious eyes.
[Image: 145203190_21970712.gif]

Shilpa wants to ride that long and thick cock till the world's end right now while scratching that chiseled chest but she has no power left in her body. Ashish has looted her psychologically and physically.
She faintly smiles, "What do you wanna talk about?"
Ashish asks her savoring her beautiful face with his eyes; she is breathtakingly gorgeous, "How you spent your evening yesterday?"
Shilpa answers, "I was watching WWE."
Ashish laughs loudly, "That's child's stuff. fake stunts."
***He looks so boyish right now.So adorable***
Shilpa weakly throws a punch on his chest," I watch MMA(MIXED MARTIAL ARTS) too"
Ashish curls his eyes," Wow !!! which could have guessed. I don't."
Shilpa smirks, "Too violent for you."
Ashish answers, "I watch boxing sometimes, though. Why you watch MMA? You have a knack for violence or what?"
Shilpa's nods while managing her tousled hair, "It helps me to let go of anger."
Ashish asks eagerly, "What made you angry?'
Shilpa grits her teeth, "You send me that dress after that phone call when you were fucking some skank."
Ashish apologizes, "I am sorry." but sorry would not cut with Shilpa. She wants results, and Ashish knows it.
Ashish takes out his phone from his pants.
Shilpa gulps, watching his naked glory. So damn sexy his movements are to her right now, she licks her lips watching that dangling cock.
Ashish calls Naina.
"Good morning. Missing me already?!!" Naina eagerly asks.
Ashish chuckles, "I thought your ass is missing me. How much does it hurt to walk now."
Naina yells, "Screw you."
Ashish chuckles, "In your dreams. Listen, I want you to assist a Lady with shopping. I am going to send her to your shop today."
Naina spits fire, "It's that whore, is not it? That married whore. Why would I do that?"
Ashish's face hardened, "Cause you send her a dress which was very objectionable."
Shilpa now knows who sends the dress. The woman who was bound in the next room yesterday. That dress is the reason Harsh got to fuck her. Now she got a reason to meet Naina.
Naina," Good. That bitch deserved it. You called her while fucking me. Now you want me to serve her. Why on earth I would agree to something like that?"
Ashish," You remember that video you were making of our sex. You forgot to take it from me."
Naina freezes in fear.
Ashish, "That big diamond ring on your fingers tells me that you don't wanna broke off with your wealthy boyfriend. So think carefully before rejecting me."
Naina fumbles, "That's blackmail. I was told you don't blackmail. I was informed you are dependable."
Ashish, "I am. But you drew the first blood by sending her that dress. So this is just the reaction of an abhorrent action."
Naina gulps, "What do you want?"
Ashish, "When she reaches your shop let her buy anything she wants. You will treat her like your best customer.Alright."
Naina sighs, "Yes."
Ashish, "Good. That's settled then."
Naina jibes one last time, "And she is your maid ?!! whom you are kidding?!! You love...."
Ashish cuts the phone. Neither he wanted to hear Naina's voice anymore cause that's heart is trying to tell him all the time.
When He turns around, he sees Shilpa rubbing her pussy rapidly mewling softly, spreading her legs wide shamelessly, her eyes fixated on his veiny cock filled with lustre.
[Image: 145203195_13373715.gif]

MASLOW'S HIERARCHY OF NEEDS 
[Image: 145204859_maslows-hierarchy2.png]
[+] 4 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Enjoy the Update guys. Leave a comment if you want .

LINK OF UPDATE -CHAPTER 32:PART 3

LINK OF INDEX PAGE
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
FANTASTIC
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
Super hot update
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
(16-04-2020, 07:38 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: Enjoy the Update guys. Leave a comment if you want .

LINK OF UPDATE -CHAPTER 32:PART 3

LINK OF INDEX PAGE

"greed of getting rid of greed is a kind of greed too."

Greedily waiting ..... cool2
[+] 2 users Like KurtaPhaad's post
Like Reply
Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.
আসুন আমরা সবাই চটি গল্প উপভোগ করি।
[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Wafer's post
Like Reply
Amazing update
[+] 2 users Like King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
Nice to have you back.Will sure tell how were the updates after reading.
[+] 2 users Like warlock123's post
Like Reply
Nice to have you back.Will sure tell how were the updates after reading.
Like Reply