Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Waiting
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-04-2020, 01:16 AM)Alvinthomas Wrote: Waiting

i am on to it, but it will take bit of time to update here. 
sorry for not keeping my words. Namaskar
Like Reply
Waiting for ur update talash bro..
Like Reply
(14-04-2020, 12:25 AM)Mahesh Wrote: Guys stop posting images here, everyone one have there own imagination about supriya. Don't spoil it by your crap photos

Awesome narration.
Guys, Please remove the photo(s) posted. It just disturbs the flow.  Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Once Supriya reaches her home she found Aditya awake, He is waiting for her to return back.
As soon as door opens he found himself standing In front of her with glass of orange juice.

Aditya :-- You must be tired please have this Juice.

Supriya sit on sofa and takes Glass from him, and started sipping Juice. She observed dullness on his face.

Supriya :-- Thank You, Adi,  You so caring. Come here sit beside me.

He move to her and sits beside him looking down.

Supriya :-- What Happened Adi. Why you looking so dull ? are you ok..

Aditya :-- Yes, I am ok.. Please finished your Juice I will keep empty glass in kitchen.

Supriya finishes Juice and handover glass to him.

Aditya :-- You go, take rest if you want and get fresh. Saying so he moves to kitchen without looking at her. He moves to his room after putting glass in kitchen.

She gets surprise with his behavior, she likes that he takes care of her but today he looking sad and usually he is very talkative, he never misses chance to get nearer to her. But today he totally ignored her and not talked to her, even he was not looking at her.

She moves inside her bedroom thinking about him and decided to talk to him later.

Her mind again took her to events happened yesterday night, Images started flashing in front of her, way Devendra was totally on her, his hand so tightly wrapped around her, how he kissed her and she also co operated him. Thank god Anand gave a call on right time or else don’t know what would had happened.

Mean time she had her bath and come out just in bath towel covering part of her assets and leached her bed room door.

She wants to enjoy this day with Anand, she wants to lock herself in this room for through out the day and fuck like rabbit and make love to him all  day.

She looks at Anand who sleeping so peacefully, she smiles, removes her towel and laid down beside Anand and put his face in between her blossom and hug her.

Fresh smell of her body, made him awake, when he open his eyes he saw his face buried between two proud mountains of hers.
He moves his left on her back to pull her more towards him, his hand landed on soft skin of her, instead of pulling her, his hands sleep from her shoulder to her lower back till her bottom curves starts.

He is so hard, he wanted to buried his tool inside her and fuck her till she screams, he wants to put inside her rear hole and claim her last untouched hole.

He tried to push her down and be top of her, but she pushed him down and sat on his stomach.

Supriya :-- Let me take care of my hubby today, it my day baby..( she removes his t-shirt along with vest)

Supriya :-- You have such small boobs, see mine… ahh they are so huge, so spongy, so bouncy, so juicy ( she holds both of her boobs from bottom and started pushing up as measuring it)

She slap his hand and move them away as he move his hand to grab spongy and juicy breast of hers.

Anand :-- ahah baby don’t tease me, please let me . “ No, baby let me enjoy you today, says Supriya.

Supriya moves her mouth on his small nipple and took his right nipple between her lips.

Anand :-- Ahh Suppi… suck it.. please bite it bit. Please give me your love marks there and around it.  

Supriya :-- oh.. baby wants me to suck you… oh… she pulled her toungue out and lick her nipple, she dig her teeth al around his right nipple.

Ahhhhh suppi its paining… please be gentle. – said Anand

Supriya :-- Now you feel the pain.. every time you bite me there I feel same. Saying so she bite another one making anand cry in pain..

She licks both of his nipple and move down; she removes his boxer.

Supriya ;-- Oh U smell so bad, she coughed 2-3 times, and moved away from him..” please go and take bath first.. cheee.

Anand pulled her toward him and tried to kiss her,

Supriya :-- Please first get fresh, brush your teeth.

Anand:-- lets do together, he dragged her to bathroom… and opened shower and he put his hands around her and let her get wet under shower along with him.

He hurriedly took his brush and before putting in his mouth asked her to clean him down and brush her mouth with his tool.

He started brushing his teeth standing under shower, water is hitting on his chest and running down below on his body.

She kneel down on bathroom door and applied body soap on his tool and started massaging it.

He move towards wash basin, his ass is towards her, with action he asked her to soap and clean his ass too.

She applied body soap on his ass and started massaging him with her tender fingers.

She spread his ass cheeks and applied lot of foam on it and started scratching his rear hole.

He jerked his body as soon as she put her finger on his butt hole and scratched it.

She tried to move her finger inside his hole, he felt pain and immediately he turn around with that his dick slapped her on her cheeks.

His dick well as her cheeks are wet so it hit her hard on her face.

Supriya got angry he hold his prick tightly he felt pain with her grip.

Anand :-- Suppii…aaaaaa .. its paining… leave it..

Supriya :-- How dare he hit me here ?? today your parrot is gone.. no one save him from me..

Anand :-- ahhh, please don’t’ kill my parrot or else you will need help of some other thing to get relief. Ahahahha.

Supriya :-- I don’t know.. I will manage it.. but I am gonna bit him today… he didn’t even bother to say sorry.

As she hold her tight there comes drop of precum on his dick lips Anand saw it.

Anand :-- Ohh baby, he can’t speak, but see he is crying.. pointing precum to her.

She laughed at his remarks and she put her tongue on it and lick it.

Anand :-- Wow!! You know, how good you looking from here, your lips on my dick and see your ass, as it saying to put it there. I want to fuck you behind please..

Supriya :-- not now Anand, let me enjoy this fuck first …..Ahhhmmmm… you taste good..

Anand wanted to move his dick inside her mouth so he pushed his dick. She moves her head away, stood up Pulled him under shower.
Both started kissing each other, now both of getting wetter, supriya is wetter from down as well, she put her hand on Anand shoulder and pushed him down on his knees

Anand understood and kneel down Infront of her. He spread her legs.

Her lower lips are cleaned and shinning. She wanted to give surprise Anand hence she move him down, she cleaned her pussy area in morning itself.

Supriya :-- Do you like it baby… I cleaned it for you, to give you surprise.

Anand :-- ahh its beautiful site to see supii.. I love it… saying so he started sucking her lower lips. His expert tongue started hitting and licking her at right spot.
Supriya :-- Baby.. ahhh you doing really magic… I am cumming , here come my juices.. saying she pushed his mouth more between her legs and started cumming.

Happily, he drank all her juices and feel proud for himself to take her to climax with in few mins.

She collapsed on bathroom floor and painting.

Anand pulled her, spread her legs and pushed his tool inside her with one stroke.

She gasp and welcome him, he started with slow and small strokes as wanted her to participate equally. Soon she also started moving her lower back to match his strokes.

He started pressing her both boobs and kissing he.
She move her tongue in his mouth and moving all around, he reciprocated it.

Shower is still on and making their bodies wetter, but even water is cold but with each passing moment their body temrature is getting high.

Supriya ;-- ahhh Anand, faster… faster… I am cumming again.. she put her hands on his hips and pushing him more deeper.
There is sound of thap thap and their heavy breath in bathroom.

Anand announced :-- baby .. I am going to fill you…
” fill my pussy baby…” I am also going to blast … ahhh… fill me …

Supriya started moving her hips more vigorously, her pussy lips tighten grip around his shaft as she came.
After 4-5 stroke, he put his hand on her head and with full strength he pushed inside her, and dragged both their body forward for almost half feet and started shooting load deep inside her.

For few minutes both lay there and after taking bath again she wears her usual dress and went to kitchen.

Anand is playing with her baby and feeding him with bottle, Supriya wanted to feed her baby but looking him sleeping she extracted milk on bottle and asked Anand to feed him till he prepares breakfast.

She found Aditya already in kitchen and already prepared breakfast for all of them.

Supriya :-- Oh my crying baby.. prepared breakfast for us.. so nice of you.. u so cute and pull her chin.

Aditya :-- juice is inside fridge. I had my breakfast and already had glass of Juice. With bit angry tone.
He moves to drawing room and started watching TV.

Supriya started thinking that why he behaving so weired, what did she do..??
“ Ohhhh Shit…. Yesterday I forgot to feed him and its almost 9 Am now “ shit.. shit how come I forgot it”, ahhh adi sorry .. you takes care about me so much and I hurt you.

She remembered how he must have felt yesterday, even during party I not took care of him.

He was sitting alone yesterday and almost no one is talking to him, every time she looked to him, he was hopping that she will speak with him, but to his dismayed in very next second she was talking with others.

She felt pain of his, ohh baby.. will make it baby.. sorry ..

She went to her room
Supriya :-- Anand, I made terrible mistake, ahhh.. I forgot to feed adi yesterday because of party..  She started sobbing in front of him

Anand :-- Ohh baby… its ok some time it happens..

Supriya :-- No baby, do you remember any one speaking with him.. ?? No, we all were lost in our own world, no one was speaking him

Anand :-- His dad was here na, then … its his duty as well when he was here and invited himself.. in whisper.

Supriya looked him with surprise way he took it so casually. He is not bothered if adi is hurt on not

Supriya :-- we took his responsibility Anand, his dad was here but its our responsibility as well, even I don’t remember whether he had his dinner or not.

Supriya :-- Ok you be here with baby, I am going to feed him, as maid will be here soon.

Supriya Opens Aditya room and called him inside.

Supria :-- Come inside please, its medication time. “ I don’t want it now”  replied Aditya

Supriya moves towards him and holds his hand and almost dragged him to his room and close door behind him.
With sobbing and chocked voice she hugs him..” I am sorry Adi” I know I made terrible mistake… I am sorry.. please forgive me.

Aditya :- Why you are saying sorry… if saying its ok… he don’t hug her back and replied her in flat tone.

Supriya :-- I know you angry on me, you taking so much care of me and what I did .. I hurt you, I even not fulfil my duty.

Aditya :-- I feel for you, that’s why I take care about you, not because its my duty. Please I am not in mood to talk or else I will fight with you.

Aditya :-- You came here to fulfil your duty, ok fine..

He move her t-shirt up, pulled his bra up and started sucking her breast.
In 5 minute he moved his face away from her breast and said “ Mam, thank you to fulfill your duty.”  

He again went to hall and started surfing TV. Anand was still there and found his return very quick.

Anand started speaking with him and he too speaking with Anand normally.

On the other hand Supriya felt so bad, as every word of adi pierced her heart.

She arranged breakfast on table and called adi and Anand, with fascial expression she asked Anand to bring Adi as he is sad with her.

Anand :- hey Aditya, you angry on her, as she forgot yesterday night medication ??

Aditya :-- Oh .. I can understand it happens… he gave stern look to Supriya

Supriya :-- Adi, please forgive me… you know yesterday was bit occupied..

Aditya :-- Ohh. Common Angel, its ok. I understand. I am not angry on you, please do not feel so. I can’t get angry on both of you.. looking at Anand.

Anand :-- then lets have breakfast together as going out today will not get chance for next 9 days.
All three started having their breakfast on dining table.

Soon Door bell rang and both maid reported 5 min before their time.Anand is almost starting to both maids with open mouth.
Both maids notice it, They corrected their saree, supriya from below table, kicked Anand. Anand landed back to reality.

Anand :-- Ohh, Sorry I made both of you bit uncomfortable with my stairs, but to be honest you both are very beautiful. Right Suppi. Looking at supriya.

Anand :- Sorry ladies, but my wife is more beautiful then both of you.. so don’t worry, I will not attack on you.. hahaha

Supriya with smile on her face :-- Indeed they are and I am as well, and you better don’t dare to make them uncomfortable or harassed them.

She like honesty of her husband as he didn’t hide his view about them and praising her beauty in front of them.
Till 2 PM they talk, watch TV and had Lunch.

After Lunch Anand went to bedroom to take small nap.

She also wanted to but she needed to feed baby and Aditya, so first she feed Baby and keeps him beside Anand who is on verge of sleeping.

She moves to Aditya’s room to feed him, he stood up and did same thing as in morning and suck her breast for 5-6 min and move out of room and sits in drawing room.

She wanted to talk to him but as he moves out, she decided to do same later on.

She moves to her room banging door as to show her anger to Aditya, After few second she heard door banged, it was Aditya who gave her same treatment.
She is feeling guilty as well as now she is angry on him.

She moves her baby to cradle and sleep beside Anand , Anand was awake as he was checking how much time she spends there in his room but luckily Aditya is still angry or else it would have taken more time for her to return for obvious reason.

Anand Decided to fuck her today on her ass and he knows that it requires lot of time to open ass hole and made her cum hence he took tablet for long lasting erection.

He started kissing her and, in a minute, or two both get naked. With bit of fore play, he moves her on all fours and started ramming her with steady speed.

She started moaning and enjoying a steady fuck, she felt that he is moving his finger on but hole. She wanted to stop but she feels he is pouring oil and she remembered yesterday when he fucked both of her hole one with finger and another with his dick. It took gave her different level of kick.

She relaxed her ass hole muscles and asked him “ Baby, put your finger in that hole” fuck my both hole as you did yesterday’… ahhh

He pushed his entire finger in her ass hole and fucking her with slow and steady strokes.

He is waiting for her to reached her peak. Soon she started moving her ass back as to feel him more.

He removes his finger from her rear hole and now put two finger jointly on entrance and with force he pushed inside her arse hole, she felt pain and tried to move away but he grabbed her and asked her to calm down and it will not pain again more.

She put her head down and raised her ass more to give him more access. She wanted to make him happy today and fulfil his wish.

Supriya :-- Anand, if you want to put your thing in that hole you can do it.. but be getle.

Anand is in cloud nine with her statement and removes his dick, and put lot of oil on it and put it on entrance of her ass hole.

Anand :-- Baby you sure, you want to do it.. “ Yes, I want to do every thing which makes my husband happy” replied Supriya

Anand slowly putting pressure on his dick , her ring gets expands and slowly her rear hole allowing his dick to move inside her.

She is in immense pain, she put her face on pillow as to stop herself from screaming. Tears rolling down from her eyes.

Anand is not caring about her cries and sliding his dick in her ass, in few minutes he is completely inside her.

He moves his dick bit out and pour more oil, and again move in, he did it for some more time until and unless he feels his dick sliding easily.

He moves one hand over her clit and started rubbing it and started moving in and out slowly from her ass hole.

Now she started enjoying his dick on her ass hole, she raises her upper body and is now in on her four and moving her ass.

He move his hand from her clit and started slapping her ass cheeks, he pulled her towards him grabbing her hairs and increase his fucking speed.

She started moaning in pleasure, “ ahhh, Anand, I never knew that ass fucking is so pleasurable” ahhh fuck me… fuck your babys ass and tear.
With that andand started fucking her with more vigour.

Supriya :-- Baby… ahhhh I am cumming… ahh. My first ass fuck… you making me cumm… fuckkkkkkkkkkk…
He felt her entire body shudder when she came… she is collapse on bed on her stomach and Anand laid on her back, his dick still in her rear hole.

He let her take rest for some time, he move her on floor bend her down and with one stroke move inside her ass hole, he took both of her hand behind her and fucking her.

Her hair were not tied and coming in front all over her face, she remove her hand and stood straight and pulled him closer, putting her hand behind him and kissed him.

‘’’ Ahhh Anand I am gonna miss you”, please move more inside me… ahhh.. treat me crushed my entire body today… ahhhh..

she started shaking her ass which took him to new height. “ ahh baby yes.. fuck me like this… fuck me ..”
he gave tight slaps on her ass cheeks which triggered her orgasm.. :”’ Ahh Anand I am cumming … she squeeze her anal ring, which triggered his orgasm and with loud groan he started unloading his cum in her ass hole.

It’s being more than 1 hour that they were fucking.

Both are very tired, Supriya got multiple orgasm and Anand with marathon fucked.

The move to bed and lay side by side kissing each other on lips.

Anand :-- Thank you for your wonderful gift.

Supriya  :-- Any thing for you baby, she kissed him on lips.
Both drifted to sleep hugging each other. Its past 5:30 PM they wake up by incoming call on Anand’s Mobile.

Its Tanya calling him,
Tanay :-- hey hope all is good there,

Anand  :-- Yeah all well, what up, so have you check flight timing. He move away from Suppi started wearing cloths and move out while talking to her.

Tanya :-- yeah, that’s why called you, flight is late by 2 hrs.

Anand :-- Ohh.. is it… can’t wait to meet you.. arrrr I mean cant wait to go on new project… ( on his front wall he saw one shadow standing behind him, hence he corrected his lines)

Tanya :-- Control, you are at home and I don’t want supriya to listen all this. She is kind woman and I made mistake to get involved with you.

Anand :-- What you talking ? please stop it, and will discussed once we will meet

Tanya :-- Even I also want to talk to you.. so be there sharp 11:30 PM at airport.

Anand :-- Ok sure . (after disconnecting call) Suppi, my flight isssss ….. 2 hrs late.
She was standing just behind him, and listening to him.

Anand :-- You almost scared me, God.

Supriya :-- Who’s call was that.. Tanya’s right. You need privacy to speak with her.

Anand got scared with her direct comment, he immediately change his expression and hug her.

Anand :-- Oh Suppi, No one is above you, no body takes your pleace, I Love you and I really mean it.

Supriya hugs him back but she observes his fascial express changed. But she avoids dig it further and decided it to do later on.

Supriya is filling immense pain on  her ass and facing difficulty while she walks, she sits. She is managing it any how.

Mean time Aditya preprared tea for all of them and they together had it at drawing room.

Soon maid reported to work and both husband wife move to their bedroom and lock it.

As soon as Supriya Letches door, he pulled down her pantie and tried to drill her ass.

Supriya :-- No anand, I am dry there and its paining me lot there, I am not able to walk properly.
Anand takes her to bed and let her sleep on her stomach, he smeared lot of oil on his dick and on her ass, he poked his finger and started moving it in and out.

Soon her ass hole is well lubricated and mounted on her and put tip of pennies on her ass hole, she felt bit pain and she clinched her ass, “ baby let your muscle relax or else force entry will pain you lot”

He again moves his finger in her ass and made it lubricated and pushed his dick inside her, in one pushed he inserted his dick head in her ass.

She scream in pain and he immediately put his hand on her mouth, “ What you doing, every one will know what we doing” can’t you bear bit of pain. Saying so he started sliding his dick with force in her ass.

She is very much in pain and wanted to move out but he pushed her head on pillow and continue moving his dick in her ass, he also sensed that there is lack of lubrication and his dick is not moving so easily.

She felt that some one has inserted hot knife inside her and it is tearing her ass hole.

She started crying and trying move out of his clutch but its seems that beast has no marcy on her and pushed her entire length in it.

Supriya With chocked voice, “ Anand its hurting a lot, please remove it from there, I am begging you”

Anand :-- its over Baby, see I am already inside, please give some time you will better. You will enjoy as you did enjoy few hours back.
With low stokes he started drilling her hole for few minutes, she still experiencing pain. Again, she requested him to pull out as feeling pain.

He gets irate with it, “ don’t do all such drama ok, if its paining, bear it for some time for me, I am not gonna last long”.

He started fucking her more vigoursly and with in few stroke he unloaded his cum on her ass hole. He collapse on her and lay there for few seconds.

He parted from her, move to washroom and had bath once again. Mean while Supriya just covered her body with bedsheet and lay there on bed. She still sobbing and in immense pain.

First time in our marital life my hubby behaves so brutally and fuck me, even though i was in pain, instead of taking care of me, he hurt me.
He hurt me mentally and physically, he 'R.A.P.E.D" me mentally and physically.
Like Reply
Wonderful update
Like Reply
Awesome.
Like Reply
She enjoyed anal fuck twice. Now she says she is bangd. She also has suspicion about Tanya. She is a bitch already and given her pussy to two men other than Anand. This is the first step of her transformation to SLUT. When other men fuck her like Anand, she will not call it bang. She will enjoy it.
Waiting to see whether Aditya is the first lucky person to start her SLUT journey.
Like Reply
Interesting update
Like Reply
Interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Dear All, 
next update will be there by tomorrow noon and after that taking break for few days.
Due to some personal problem i won't be able to concentrate on writing update. But i promise that i will returned with bang and with longest update.
As i promised earlier i will take this story to its destination and i will do it. I am not like few people who gives fake promise.

Till that time please do update your comments on my thread. i will regularly visiting this thread to check update and your comments.

Thanks in advance for understanding me. And accept my apology for break Namaskar Namaskar

Regards,
Talashhhh
[+] 2 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Wow. very good
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Mahesh's post
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
super
[+] 1 user Likes coolboy369's post
Like Reply
Thanks a lot Talash for your commitment to the story. All the update r really good and it has become one of my favorite story. Thanks again and stay safe
[+] 1 user Likes Siva82's post
Like Reply
Super
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Very nicely written talash bro...
[+] 2 users Like kamboy795's post
Like Reply
Nice one
[+] 2 users Like Alvinthomas's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update