Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies
Hello, we are cpl 39 and 35. My wife though is homely but I have felt that she has  been some emotions for her Jija ( Her sister's husband).  He stays in the same town where my in-laws are. Years back, we were visiting  our in-laws and we made a curtsey visit to their place. During lunch time my sister in law told my wife to call him . At the same time I wanted to use the bathroom so they sent me upstairs where his bedroom was. When I was coming out, I heard my wife's giggle and out of curiosity went towards room. My wife was showing him her full cleavage and he was saying that her body has grown well -May be because of daily sex. Strangely, I felt bit hard hearing this and also she noticed and put her pallu in place. This was my first experience of cuck feeling.
[+] 1 user Likes serendipity76's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am now working in Saudi but ma company head office is in Bahrain so i often visit Bahrain n ave a lot of friends here, sometimes I visit the bar to drink n to check chicks. While doing that I noticed a mid-aged Caucasian woman alone many times. She was perfect MILF in ma look like and James? but more chubby n had a huge breast 38d which any1 would notice. I started talking n later flirting with her she was very reserved n matured in her talk. From our conversation, i understood she's married n has a son age 19 studying in texas. Her hubby is also working in Bahrain as an engineer like me but was on a vacation alone the time i met her. I thought I cant bang after I came to know her age n her kid's age but she showed interest n would text me n would tease me showing her cleavage in our video chats. Once she told her hubby want to skype with me. It was ma 1st experience n i was not happy n i thought it would b a boring talk. He openly told me that he's cuckold n his wife knows that but they r old n r, not in any such action but would love me to date n fuck her. It was one of ma happiest moment of ma life. I never thought a hubby would allow me to fuck his wife. After that I am dating her n I ave at least fucked at least 50 times since April n she still ma gf, she's
working here as a school teacher in Bahrain nowhere the schools are closed for summer vacation so she has gone back to texas n would b back by September with her hubby.
I don't how am going to play with her in the presence of her hubby but still don't miss this opportunity. To me, adultery is cheating. But cuckold is liberal sex play. I know the might b a lot of horny couples here.be careful while you choose people. Am.28 n she's 45 n her hubby is 51.
[+] 2 users Like jopyjoy4u's post
Like Reply
(31-07-2019, 02:24 AM)mallucuck9 Wrote: Tats an awesome experience. Wish someone like that for my wife in UAE

wish i was in UAE.
Like Reply
jopyjoy4u
I heard those engaged in illicit sex are stoned in Saudi Arabia. Is it true?
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Who the fuck has time for that bro here. I wish there was some hot cuckold couples here. For me bharain is like Las Vegas. I go there to enjoy n its nice to b thr.
Like Reply
Hello Folks,

Looking for some ideas in Jaipur. Is there any resort with private pool in Jaipur? I did some Google, however, I would appreciate if I can get first hand knowledge from folks who have been there. I would really welcome any naughty ideas, please be practical in real world, the places to try and visit. Is there any safer place for outdoor exhibitionist. We will be there for 4-5 days in September.

Also, open to meet any decent couples for dinner, movie or vacationing together. Please no fancy fantasy, let's stay ground. Highly educated individuals here, we not swap or cuckold couple yet just a decent meet. We would welcome the message on hangout - same ID on hangout.

Thank you all for reading the post
-same ID on hangout
Like Reply
Wow please share more of your experiences
Like Reply
Nice topic
Like Reply
am not a cuck... but thinking my wife exposing to strangers turns me on...
[+] 1 user Likes milflover123's post
Like Reply
Only for cuck husband/ bf,  after verification, we do secreret chat. No single allowed,    please ping me tlgrm - enjoyakashsen
Like Reply
En pondati pathi chat panna ping me @cb7877 telegram
Like Reply
never had any experience more than this posting of pics here and earlier at xossip. but will surely wait to update. sexy thread
Like Reply
We have had great positive experiences....and I have written about it with a bit of masala added. Here is the link...https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
अपनी शर्मीली औरत को गोवा में छोटी सी बिकनी में घुमाया मैंने मजा आ गया
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
i had a strange exp when my wife was learning driving from a instrustor. he used to teach her driving and i was in back seat. he freely touched my wifes arms and shoulders and few times her boobs also by his elbow . strangely my cock was so hard watching my wife being molested by a old driving instructor i shagged 2 times after that. and i really loved it.
[+] 2 users Like kkumar's post
Like Reply
I am Feroz, my wife was not a virgin when we got married, She is now 28 and very beautiful. But she is also religious. I got to know from her facebook chat that she had a bf in college and they had done couple times. She still chats with him sometimes on fb messenger. I just dont understand how can I convince Arwa that i want to share her and try cuckold as it is my long time fantasy
Like Reply
I had cuck feelings even before my marriage, but never had courage to do anything like that in real. But during our honeymoon, I did something naughty a few times. My ex wife was a deep sleeper. I used to fuck her hard all night multiple times and she used to sleep till afternoon in hotel room. Whenever the cleaning guy used to come in morning, I used to let him in clean the room, while my nude wife lay in her bed just with a bedsheets over her. After a day or two, I let him in and went to bathroom myself, deliberately exposing one thigh and half nude ass of my sleeping wife to him as if the bedsheets was removed by accident. I went in bathroom and waited, and after a little while used to peek in room, watching the guy rub his hard cock while cleaning. Once he even kissed her ass gently and cum in a polythene bag before I came out. Want to know more? Pingme on g chat alphaplus4444 at gmail
[+] 1 user Likes Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply
Not exactly cuck , but love to expose off my hot n sexy wife to strangers , esp in crowded places like shopping mall etc.
Recently we went to a huge clothing store. While my wife was trying on some tops for our holiday to Goa next week, she made me wait right outside the trial room so that whenever she comes out wearing those tight tops , only i can see and confirm weather to buy or not.

I felt a little kinky and started roaming around casually , and the every time she'd try a short tight top , she had to roam around the mall , to search for me ..
Once she even scolded me to stay nearby , but then again i pretended to be on phone and walk away , so she was walking around the mall ( in South Delhi) in those tiny crop tops , meant to worn in goa.
It felt arousing to see other men and sales guys oogling at her tight fuckable body in broad daylight.
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-22825-2.jpg]

THAT'S MY HOT & SEXY PUNJABI WIFE I'M TALKING ABOUT
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply