Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Hot hot
[+] 1 user Likes Paachi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow. Adi should show Anand affair and remove the guilt from her mind and make her enjoy with him. Will doctor get his chance this time? Dev too waiting in the queue. Very interesting moves.
[+] 1 user Likes opheliyaa's post
Like Reply
Interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Super erotic.
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
Super
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply
Amazing work bro
[+] 1 user Likes chinna05's post
Like Reply
Hi Bro, 
I am a great fan to your story and you creativity skills 
I hope you wouldn’t be offended by what i am about to say to you.
Up until the last two update Your have taken the story to new heights, but these last two updates i feel like you’re crushing your creative freedom by doing what the reader told you to do 
So i request you to write the way your good at . once again your story is worth waiting and reading. So i hope you’re not offended By my comments if i have to give you a rating  mine goes 5/5
[+] 4 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Thank bro for an erotic update.

Why Supriya is not responding to Aditya. I thought some romance will be there inbetween them.

Let's Anand go to US, Aditya will be the king with full force.
[+] 1 user Likes Chilipi's post
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
Waiting to see the bitch Supriya double penetrated by Father son duo.
Both should fuck her brains out and use her for their business benefits as a slut for their customers.
[+] 2 users Like veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
will try to post update on or before 2 PM today.
Thank you for reading and encouraging.
[+] 1 user Likes talash23's post
Like Reply
(08-04-2020, 06:22 AM)talash23 Wrote: will try to post update on or before 2 PM today.
Thank you for reading and encouraging.

Super Bro, you are awesome. Eagerly waiting for next episode, hope Aditya gets something from Supriya.
[+] 2 users Like Chilipi's post
Like Reply
Savitri and Savita both were happy for getting Job, they sincerely worked and gets happy when Supriya asked them to report after 10 AM.
Thank You Devendra Sir, for proactively thinking about my problem and appointing maid, he is so good person that he think about others. I must call him and thank you him for helping her by appointing maids.
Supriya :-- Hello Sir, Good Evening , Hope I am not bothering you..
Devendra :-- oh no sweetie, don’t be so formal, I am always available at your service..
Supriya :-- Blushed hearing he calling her as Sweetie.. Sir, actually called you to say thank you for appointing maids.
Devendra :-- Ohh Sweetie, don’t be so formal, its my duty to take care of “All your needs” in the absence of Anand.. right.
Supriya :-- hmm…
That “hmm” sound of her’s feel so sexy to him that he gets hard on.
Supriay :- Sir, are your there.. what happen still filling pain.
He gets into senses as he was lost in her thought.
Devendra :-- Ahh, no sweetie, actually I am so indulge in work as to forgot about it, more over you help me out to get relief from that stiffness as still I can feel your hand around that part.
Supriya :-- blushing, is it so. Hope you are well now and don’t stress much.
Devendra :-- Now I am not bother about that as you are there to help me out.. so why worry.
Supriya :-- Yes Sir, I am always there to help you out, please feel free.
Devendra :-- Thanks sweetie, and please don’t call me Sir, for Anand I am his boss in office and for you I am not , please call me by my name.
Supriya :-- No Sir, how can I call you by name .. I can’t please you are so elder then me.
Devendra :-- Ohh.. I am not so old, please my all body parts working very fine and age is just number, I am still young and fit... Hahahahaha I don’t like to be called as Sir and specially a lovely & beautiful lady like you.. please I insist call me by my name
Supriya :-- As you Wish Sir,.. isshhh Sorry Dev ..Devendra..
Devendra :-- Ahhh, its so soothing to my heart, thank you sweetie and please be my friend as I don’t have any.. will you please.
Supriya :-- Yes Devendra, I will be glad to be your friend. Thank you
Devendra :-- ahmmm can I ask you for something, if you don’t mind and don’t take it otherwise.
Supriya :-- Now we are friends, you can tell me freely.
Devendra :-- you have to hide it from Anand, as I don’t want our friendship come in between office work. Hope you understand
Supriya :-- Don’t worry Devendra, have trust on me.
Devendra :-- So any feedback about maid you want to give me.
Supriya :-- They are good on work but .. they are too young and .. “Sexy” interrupted Devendra
Supriya gets shy hearing ‘Sexy” word from him. she just replied “Hmm”
Devendra :-- Feeling Shy with “Sexy” word, hmmm its natural and what’s wrong hiring young and sexy maids.. You think Anand will fall for them.
Supriya :-- No No I trust him, he is not like that, he is one woman man..
Devendra :-- hahahahah, That’s really good that you both trust each other.. and to be honest if you ask I don’t find anything wrong if he does fall for them, as its human body need and love is from soul to soul.. that no one can take away from you, right.
Supriya :-- Hmm.. I don’t know but I am scared now after hearing you. I will not digest if I find anything like it.
Devendra :-- Common don’t be scared and think about what I said, you will get answer.. ok tell me ,some time you go out to have lunch or dinner, If Yes than why ?
Supriya :-- Every one does, just for change, daily eating same thing at same place we get bored, and eating out boost romance between couple as well.
Devendra :-- So you got your answer, having short affair is not big deal, he/she realize importance of his/her partner post that, just like we dine out, romance is also need of human body …. Ahhh.. let it be. it will long discussion. but take your time and do think about it….. and please don’t pressurized Anand to fall for maid if you think it works… hahahaha
Supriya :-- Very funny.. hmmm …
Devendra :-- Please think of me first if you want to have short affair … i would love to be your partner..
Supriya :-- (Blushed) To your bad luck, nothing like going to happened, ok .. I am going to get fresh as Anand will be here any time.
Devendra :-- Getting ready for Anand.. good … I envy him. Anyways my bad luck. but please consider me first.hahaha
Supriya :-- bye Devendra, Good Night… after disconnecting call she was smiling and put her hand on forehead nodding her head as saying no.
Devendra was happy with his development with Supriya, and text his son message that don’t want any stupidity from you, as he is also in picture and very soon, he will fuck her. If you feel arouse fuck that maids, will pay them extra.
Aditya got shocked reading his dad message, how he is in picture its being while that he not met Supriya, then how it happened? He wants to be first to fuck her, he is jealous with this development, he doesn’t want his father to have her.
He started thinking how to stop him but not getting any idea.
Anand is at home and is very tired, he gets fresh and every one had dinner and went to their respective room.
Supriya :- Baby, don’t sleep I will be there in 15-20 min, going for Aditya medication.. I want to eat you today.
Anand look at wall clock, its 11:10 PM and nodded and laid on bed, he was very tired and is feeling sleepy, frequently his eyes getting shut but he is controlling to stay awake, last time when he looked at wall clock time was 11:20 and drifted to sleep.
In Aditya Room,
She opened the door of Aditya room, he was in shower,
Supriya :- Adi, come out soon its medication time,
Aditya :-- Yes, please have lemon juice I prepare for you… kept on side table.
Supriya :-- Why you always prepare this juice for me..
Anand :-- I know that you like juice, and it helps to boost your energy.. I want you to be always energetic. That why.
Supriya takes glass from table, and drink it and when she is putting down glass on table she notice some white powder on table, she takes it on her index finger and smell it, same time Aditya moves out of bathroom door, he sees Supriya took powder in her index finger and rubbing and smelling it.
Aditya :-- That’s my tablet powder, I don’t like swallowing it hence making power of tablet and mixing it in water, it helps me to gulp down it in one shot.
Supriya :-- Oh is it.. I thought you started taking drugs or something like that.. he laughed on her comment.
Aditya :-- Due to high humidity and hot weather went to take shower, sorry to keep you await.. lets do it. ( he is just in towel)
Supriya is wearing t-shirt and knee length skirt as breast feeding gown is on washing machine, she move to corner of bed and pulled t-shirt above her breast and called Aditya, Aditya is laying on middle of bed and with one hand he pulled her up. She lay beside him and look in his eyes.
Supriya :-- Adi, Anand is awake and waiting for me, don’t you dare to do anything. Just suck my breast and leave me..
Aditya :-- That’s so bad, all day you don’t speak with me, you were inside your room, I was so bored and now again you do have excuse to go. I think you don’t like me and I am burden for you.
Supriya :-- Combing his hair, you so innocent baby, its not like that, i was not well and there are lot of things which grabbed my attention today. I am sorry as left you alone most of the day. Please come here and suck this.
Aditya :-- I will suck it but I want reward as not disturbed you today.
Supriya :-- Ok, what do you want ..
Aditya :-- Not now.. I will ask but promise you will fulfil it.
Supriya :-- I promise you, and you know one thing very clearly which you will never get.( She mean her cunt)
Aditya :-- yes, I know, its not one its 2 things.. every time you tell one thing than my wish is to get another one, which you don’t consider in counting ( other thing is her ass hole)
Supriya :-- You are getting naughtier day by day.. you won’t get anything .. now come and relive me in 10 min. Anand is already tired
Aditya moved both of her boobs from bra and started sucking with full speed, in less than 10 min he emptied both of her breast and started sucking and pressing her breast.
Supriya :-- What do you think you doing now..
Aditya :-- loving your ripe mangoes, they are so firm, round and soft every time I play it, it seems like its first time. I will never ever get bored playing, sucking with them.
Supriya :-- Enough its enough now… (Supriya moved his head from her boobs, wears her Bra and stood up.) while she is wearing her bra, her gaze fall on his dick, it is rock and hard. She removes her eyes from his crotch and corrected her t-shirt.
Supriya :-- Adi. You remember doc warning as not to self-pleasure yourself.
Aditya :-- What to do Angel, See its standing like pole and if can’t do anything I won’t be able to sleep.
Supriya move her hand grabbed his sack and crushed it..
Aditya :-- Aaaiiiii, in pain… please leave it.. please .. its paining.aaaa
Supriya left his sack and in seconds he loses his erection, tears are there in his eyes.
Supriya felt bad looking him in tears, “ Sorry baby, I have to do it looking no other choice” she kissed him and suck all tears from her cheeks and left.
Bitch is smart… aaa.. she crushed my balls so hard as it felt like each will broke in 2.. aahhhh…
Lets check what she doing there in her room, after he heard closing door sound he climbs on table and fix his eyes on 2 holes he made.
Supriya moves in her room and locks bed room door. She looks at Anand he is sleeping in his boxer and vest.
She moves towards him, removes his boxer along with underwear and make him naked from below. He was very tired hence still sleeping and snoring.. She climb on bed and sat near his legs.
Supriya roam her tongue on her lips as there is her lovely lolly pop Infront of her, she bend down and started kissing joint of legs, just near to his shaft while kissing she move to his sack she take its skin between her lips, sucking with her tongue makes entire sack wet with her saliva, by now there is some life in his dick and it started growing.. her tongue is now on base of his shaft and slowly she moving up, she licked entire length of his dick, she open her mouth and takes his dick in her mouth, her lips are tightly wrap around his shaft and she slowly starts moving her head up and down making him go crazy.. ahhhh.. you so amazing baby.. aaa taann… he about to call her as Tannu, but luckily he realize its her own wife giving him blow job,
Anand :- baby yes, take it more… ahh you taking me to peak..
She move his dick out and took his sack again and suck it bit hard, and stood up. She removed her pantie and raising her skirt sat on his dick, inch by inch his dick is moving inside her. Anand enjoying his wife taking charge and he is watching her who is looking like sex goddess.
She put her hand on his chest started moving her ass back and forth, he is touching her sensual part and taking her to height of peak.. soon her ass moment increased and with moan both came together. She collapses on his chest both breathing heavily. Though she reached orgasm but wanted more of him. She is not satisfied so after giving him rest of 15 min she again started kissing him on lips trying to make him hard again. But what she was not aware that in last 5-6 hrs he exploded thrice so no way he will be able to get hard.
Anand :-- Suppi.. its enough I have work also, let me sleep..
His statement offended her, she felt bad and move down to bed and went to bathroom to wash his face.
Aditya notice this and Idea stuck on his head, he move to drawing room and switched on TV as to make her aware that he is there.. he is there to fuck her..
Soon her bedroom door opens
Supriya:-- What you doing adi, its so late, go and sleep.
Aditya :-- All day I was just sleeping as you were not there, now not feeling sleepy, and you gave me that pain that it still paining. Making her face dull
Supriya :- I am sorry adi, you know why I did, . she sits beside him.
Aditya :-- I am sorry but even after you crushed it, still its hard and now its paining more ..saying so he removed his boxer down and show supriya his long erect dick.
For some time she stare at his dick with open mouth, with boom sound from TV she came to her sense.
Supriya :-- Move it back in your boxer. I am going to prepare tea you want some. “Yes” he replied
She moves to kitchen but still image of his dick flashing in her mind, she tried to divert her mind to other things but fails to do so. She moves around her tongue on lips as they are dry. She sense some one standing behind her and she knows who’s he.
Aditya letch her bedroom door from outside, removed her boxer and through it in his room and move to kitchen.
He was standing behind her inhaelling her body smell, she notice him doing that.
Supriya :-- What you doing, go and sit out side.
Aditya :-- Not now, I am feeling hot and hard, do you feel it.. saying so he pushed his hard dick on her ass cheek.
Supriya look behind and find him totally naked, “ Why you remove your cloths” adi go and please wear it, anand can come outside.. please
Aditya -- Don’t worry baby, he won’t, 1st he is very tired and 2nd I letch your bedroom door from out side. Now need to worry. Saying so he he move her skirt high above her ass, she is not wearing any panties underneath. He entire ass is on display, Aditya started moving his hand on both mounds and slowly pressing them. She was standing their like statue and allowing him to do that.
Aditya :-- Wow, you really posses nice asset, ammmm , I want every bit of you, and he kissed her on neck, he started pushing his dick on her naked ass crack. “ do you know how much hard I am now, feel it baby”
He moaned in her ears to show how much he is enjoying, he move his hands inside her t-shirt and started pressing her breast. Ahhh I want this to be suck, bite and every time I crush them they stood proudly back again, I want to take crush them so hard and pressed both of her boobs with all his energy.
She felt pain, immense pain,, aadii.. aii.. its paining, adi.. “ Now you understand when some one plays harshly with your balls, how it pains, this is nothing against what I felt. Saying so he pinched her nipples slowly. She just moaned, she is feeling itch in her pussy and she wanted to get redif from it. He bend his lower body spread her legs and move his shaft just above her hole, he is rubbing his dick on her pussy lips, she started licking more and more juices, she put her hand on his and indicate him to press more on chest, she also started pushing her hips back as to match and feel more of him.
He stops moving his lower body, but she moving her ass and feeling him, she is not bother of any thing now, she wants to enjoy and wants to reach her peak. Sensing he stopped she turnaround remove her skirt.
Now both of them are stark naked, she pull his face and started kissing him madly, she literally chewing his lips, he tried to move away but she is not letting him. She parted his lips with her tongue and move inside his mouth and started exploring his mouth. She put her right hand behind his head and move down her left hand till she reaches his hips, she press his ass cheek with one hand and pushed him towards her, his dick poking on her stomach, he sense and bend his body down and move his dick in between her triangle. Still she is not leaving his lips, she sucking his lips, biting on his lips. She took of his lips in between her lips and started sucking him hard, when he tried to move away, she took his lower lips between her teeth, flecking her tongue on his lips inside her mouth. Pain is not bearable form him and he pinched her nipple very hard which let her open her mouth and with that he move his face away from her, he bend down and started biting on her boobs and pressing other. More he bits more she enjoys it. She rested her back on kitchen platform and spread her legs and adjusted adi in between, She wrapped her legs on his back.
Ahh put both of his hand on her boobs and started pressing them, some time he pull her nipple some time pinch them, suck them bite them on both boobs. Her both boobs are red now. He move down his lips and started kissing over her stomach, played some time with her naval, suck her there. She started pushing his head till he reaches wet zone, he started kissing all around her pussy lips. He is teasing him.
“Ahh adi please don’t tease me more.. please…” s
What you want me to do baby… say it..
Supriya :-- please put your lips on it.. I can’t control… adi… “ Where Baby” and licked beside it.
Supriya :-- ahh.. she grabbed his hair and pulled it towards her lower lips, but still he didn’t touch there where she wanted.
Supriya :-- Furiouly .. put your lips on my lower lips… happy… aaaadiii.
What you want me to do, kiss or suck it or lick it… suppi..saying so put his lips on hers
Supriya :-- ahhh.. every thing.. suck it, lick it, kiss it, nib it… yes.. more.. saying so she started moving her ass up and down.
First he kisses entire lips, he took her outer lips and started sucking it.. she closed her eyes and mong his head hear and there. With both of hands she was pressing her boobs.
He spread her pussy lips and started fucking her hole with her tongue, and she also started moving her ass matching her tongue fucking. She was moaning bit loud.
Aditya :-- “ baby control your moan as every one will be awake..”
She put her palm on her mouth and controlled her moaning and it is not far soon she move both of his hand on his head and started fucking his face.. and clinch her teeth and control herself not to moan louder. Her body started shuddering and she came in his mouth.
Aditya drank her all juices and came above her, she kissed him on his lips with love and affection. Aditya stood up on his toe and position him self to enter her.. she sense that what he is trying to do she push him away..
Supriya ;-- No adi. I told you already not to do this..
Aditya :-- he finds her in normal and in all her senses he without arguing , please take care of me as I did
Supriya don’t wanted but as he did and he is hard she decided to do last time.
She kneel down infront of him and without looking him she straight away open her mouth and take him inside her mouth.. she started moving her head, she didn’t like to blow him like this , but as she spread her legs for him and he tongue fuck her and took her to climax, she needs to return favour and needs to blow him.
In less then 5 min he was in peak and put his head on her head and started fucking her mouth, she started chocking but he is not in condition to take care of that but he is more interested to reach his climax. She sense that he is about to cum and wanted to move away but he held his head more and pushed his dick in her mouth, his balls hits on her chin, with last push he started cuming down her throat and not move his dick until and unless he emptied. He move bit out but still half of his dick is inside her mouth, she again tried to move but he asked her to first clean it as he did clean her after she came. Looking no option, she started licking and sucking his dick and clean entire length.
Both get separated, she gargle her mouth and drank water, wore her tshirt and skirt back and about to move away.
Aditya :- Where are you going baby.
Supriya :-- What do you want now, you force me to drink yours and what else you want. She sound angry.
Aditya :-- Why you always become angry. Do you remember what you did.. don’t you see this..pointing towards his lips. . this is second time you swollen my lips. When you were high you pushed me inbetween your legs, do you remember or realise that I was not able to breath but for me your happiness is more important and I manage to take you to climax but didn’t complaint or gets angry on you did i.
Supriya :-- ( She realise it ) I am sorry, I being selfish now days.
Aditya :-- Ok lets have tea at least, you were preparing it..
Supriya :-- Ohh .. I am not feeling so and tired. If you want you can have it ..
Aditya :- Common, please will talk some time.. please
Supriya :-- Ok, but you prepare it, I am going out In dinning room.
Soon both of them having tea in drawing room, both seating in 3 seat sofa on either corner and chatting with each other. After finishing tea adi put his head on his lap and sleep on his back looking her on eyes.
She saw tears in his eyes, “ what happened adi, why you crying”, he said nothing but nodded his head and pull her head down and kissed on her lips and whisper “ I Love You, Baby”, I will die for you.
She also gets emotional and said “ I Love you too, Adi” and kisses him on his forehead.
Supriya :-- lets go and sleep its getting late..
Aditya move her hand on his dick, its hard again.. “ Adi, whats this.. no not nowwwwww
He raises his front body and started kissing her on lips, he not allowing her to move and pin her on sofa, She is struggling to move out of his clutch but he is more stronger then her. He move to her lap and started moving her t-shirt up. She gets angry on him “ Adi, you making me angry now”, I will slap you move down now.”.
Aditya :-- Every time you being selfish, in bus you get satisfied you slept, again today you got satisfied, you going to sleep, when you want you allow me but when I want you gets angry. You are mean and selfish.
Saying so he move to his room and closed door. He thought she will come but after few minutes he heard sound of her bedroom door opened and getting closed.
After brushing her teeth she lay beside her husband and thinking how to get out of this situation. “I don’t like to get involve with Aditya. More over I am losing control and if this will continue like this then soon he will success to get inside me. No No.. I need to meet doctor and need solution to get out of this. I don’t want him inside me, never ever..
She drifted to sleep thinking about all this,
In morning Anand wakes up late, and found supriya already awake working on kitchen, in skirt and t-shirt she was looking hot in it. he tip toe to kitchen and grabbed her from behind and Said “ I love you Supii”.
She was about to shout but hearing him, she wanted to turn around but he force her to be like this and move her skirt up and found she not wearing pantie make him more hard
Supriya :-- what you doing Anand, go and get fresh..
Anand :-- No I want you to be with me, sorry I sleep early as was tired, let me correct my mistake, saying so he pull down his short and push her upper body on kitchen slab and spread her legs. Don’t move suppi..
Supriya :--any one can come in.. anand.. .. anand move and close kitchen door from inside.
He kneel down and spread her ass and started kissing and licking her. Soon she started leaking and is ready for next.
He stood up postion his tool on her hole and pushed but it slide out, she move down her body from kitchen slab and took 2 step behind and stood bending her body taking support of slab. She move down her hand and place his dick on her wet hole and ask him push, with one hard push he is inside her.. ahhhh please make me love slowly, don’’t move fast I want to feel you.. he moving his hips slowly and she also started matching his thrust. He put his hand on both of her boobs and started pressing them and increased his speed, his dick his fucking like piston moving in and out, in between she came and shudder her body but he is still away from his climax fucking her furiously, he is enjoying his morning fuck and first time they are fucking in kitchen.
After fucking her for more than 5 min more he increased his speed and both came together with loud moan. She collapses on kitchen platform and he on her back. Both breathing heavy. Both lay there for few minutes.
Anand move away from her kissing her on her cheek, She also stood and correct her dress and open fridge and took lemon juice out and pout in 2 glasses for Anand and self.
Anand :-- Wow, instead of Tea you serving Lemon juice, when did you prepare it…
Supriya :-- Ohh.. its Adi who prepare it for me and himself. He says it boost your energy and immunity system.
Anand :-- Yes, good. Both of them drink juice and started chatting with her.
Supriya :-- you woke up late but still siting with me and chatting with me, don’t you wanna go office today, and what about your tour when you are going. ?
Anand ;-- Today Night going to Delhi, and from there to US. Today not going to factory need to report to office hence having time. And want to spend time with you.
Supriya :-- I don’t know how I will spend this days without you… ahh I forgot to update you, your sir appointed maid they will take care of every thing. Good na.
Anand :-- Wow, you will be having ample of time with you.. hmmm start jogging in morning or else you will put on weight
Supriya :-- yes i am also planning the same and will spend lot of time with baby., come soon today evening please.
Anand :-- Don’t promise but will try level best to spend time with you before moving to delhi.
Soon both of them move to their bedroom, Supriya started feeding baby as he is awake and talking with Anand. Anand move to bathroom and attended nature calls and was about take bath, he calls Supriya
Anand :-- Suppi.. Suppi.. come here..
Supriya :-- yes baby and move inside bathroom, she looking in his face but he pointed him down.
Supriya with open mouth, my baby so horny in morning.
Anand :-- I don’t know how it happened, it seems your energy drink work on me..
Looking at him, she remove her t-shrirt and skirt and started kissing him, she is also feeling itching down. He sat on commode and she sit on him taking his dick inside her. He move inside her very easily as his hole is very slippery. She started moving her hips to and fro and fucking him. She started kissing him on his lips, he put both of his hand on her ass cheeks and helping her move her ass. Both are very horny and kissing and fucking each other more vigour’s, he presses his boobs biting them and sucking them. She started kissing him on his neck and biting their, leaving love bites marks.
After 20 min of intense fucking both came together.. they bath together and move out. Anand was resting on bed as got tired. She move to kitchen brings lemon juice again for him. And start prepairing break fast.
Anand drank juice and lay on his back for 15 min and suddenly he calls Supriya
Anand :-- Suppi , suppi… come soon
Supriya :-- yes baby, what happennnnnnnn… Anand again, Please no.. I don’t have energy left. I am preparing breakfast and you also need to go to office.. wear your cloths or else you will get more arouse. Anand was also shock to see his dick standing again.. he never being so hard again and again even after coming 2 times with in 15 min he is hard again.
He wore his cloths and sits on dinning table having breakfast with Supriya.
Supriya :-- You alright Anand, I never saw you getting ready in such short spam, putting her palm on his penies over cloth, ohh baby its still hard. Hmmm and press it more, making him hard more.
Anand :-- Hmmm, I don’t know.. may be because going delhi and will not get chance for next 9 days that’s why, please don’t make me more hard or else won’t be able to go to office and will get scolding from boss.
Soon Anand moves out of his house and Supriya standing at door to see off him. Both saw that some one is moving in, just next to their flat.
With curiosity Anand moves to that flat as to see who is moving in next to their flat, Person who is moving in introduce himself to Anand and Supriya as “Dr. Jay Dixit”.
[+] 10 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Awesome update. She is going to be a complete slave for three men soon.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Lovey update
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Sexellent bro, awesome Aditya first time got the taste of Supriya pussy. Yummy

New character that too a doctor, let's see what's in store.
[+] 1 user Likes Chilipi's post
Like Reply
Interesting bro
Like Reply
Wow. Interesting turn of events
[+] 2 users Like Vishal Ramana's post
Like Reply