Poll: What type of incest relationship do you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mother and Son
41.76%
38 41.76%
Father and Daughter
8.79%
8 8.79%
Brother and Sister
17.58%
16 17.58%
Uncle's, Aunties and Nephews
7.69%
7 7.69%
All in the Family
24.18%
22 24.18%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Incest Pass -e- Parda (Ik Be Misal Kahani)
ki likh rahe ho bhaijaan........sirra hi karta.....i am a great fan of rebel jatt.... hunn tuhaada bhi ho gaya haan fan......keep writing bro....awesome
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Love you veer g
Abhi to party shuru Hui hai
Keep reading and commenting ?
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 04:58 AM)Horsepower Wrote: DEAR DRAGON WOLF
AS YOU KNOW, THAT THERE IS NO ONE COMPLETE. THIS SITE IS JUST FOR FUN AS WELL AS AN OPPERTUNITY TO WIRITE AND IMPROVE THEIR CREATIVE SKILLS.
FIRST OF ALL PERSONALLY I LIKE IF SOMEONE GUIDES ME. DEAR I AM SORYY IF YOU MIND ANY OF MY COMPLEMENT. TODAY I AM GOING TO UPLOAD MY 3RD UPDATE. KINDLY SHARE YOUR FEEDBACH THAT HOW MY STORY REALLY CAN BECOME NO. 1 STORY OF THIS SITE. 
THANKS

I completely understand your point and thanks for showing respect by saying sorry. I am sharing my feedback in next comment.
Like Reply
Well I have read the third update. In short Altaf and his mother had a long conversation through messages over the phone related with sex matter. Altaf's sister came between son and mother at home. Now it will be interesting to see how his mother teaches him the meaning of real sexual encounter so that he can also fully enjoy sex with his wife .

Update is good but I will suggest you to change rhe font color to black. Red color hurt the eyes . Also you should try to keep the conversation as realistic as possible. Sexual matters aren't discussed in this detail very easily between mom and son.
[+] 1 user Likes DRAGON WOLF's post
Like Reply
Kyaaa batta bhut hi la jbaab story hai bai ji
Like Reply
Bhut ghaint likh rhe ho veer ji m v ek story likh reha dso jrur kida,di aa story
[+] 1 user Likes Kamboj saab's post
Like Reply
Kade Hun ghaint jea update
[+] 1 user Likes Ghaintjatt1's post
Like Reply
22 update
Like Reply
Congratulations for the new story bro. The urdu langauge really gives me immense pleasure. Aida hi lage raho dost.
Like Reply
(30-03-2020, 08:15 AM)DRAGON WOLF Wrote: Well I have read the third update. In short Altaf and his mother had a long conversation through messages over the phone related with sex matter. Altaf's sister came between son and mother at home. Now it will be interesting to see how his mother teaches him the meaning of real sexual encounter so that he can also fully enjoy sex with his wife .

Update is good but I will suggest you to change rhe font color to black. Red color hurt the eyes . Also you should try to keep the conversation as realistic as possible. Sexual matters aren't discussed in this detail very easily between mom and son.

Thanks for very useful tip
I will keep in mind while updating next.
Keep suggesting
Thanks again
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
De de yaar update hun
Like Reply
Plzzz update ...
Like Reply
(24-03-2020, 05:55 AM)DRAGON WOLF Wrote: I don't know whether the readers who have replied here are reading your story properly or not. But I have read all the updates. As I promised that I will give honest and genuine feedback. So here I am giving my few cents on the story.

1) Mother son incest is your choice. But the scene of Parveen and Altaf interaction is not realistic. Parveen is a mother , atleast more mature , so how come she so easily fall on her son.

2) The details of the story are commendable but they fall flat when the premise of the story is predictable. Like how many times the readers have read incest stories where due to accident or any other incident mom-son or bro-sis come close to each other. Means there is nothing creative in the plot.

Reply -
Bilkul Sahi keha pardhan ,the thing that u wrote isn't even criticism but actual stuff. Mai bilkul ehi Soch reha k naale te oh Maa munde de seyani as the naalo ehni jaldi munde utte digg rahe aa ov sirf ik scene Karke ? . Socheya writer reply ta changga devega par Jo gall ehne apni starting vich Kahi dusre writers baare eh ta usto v utte lagg reha. Mai reply to baad story padhni hi bannd krti aa . Eve swaad nhi aunda jehre Apne aap nu bahle seyane samjhde. Bss ik like aundi kehni aap likh lo ?.  Baaki bohat stories aa , aapa kehra saale saara din Raat ehi krna.  
Like Reply
Har writer da apna apna Style a story nu drive krn da.... Writer jis trhan likh reya a likhan do Saareyan nu boht maza a rhya a Story nu read krn da
Like Reply
Lo g ho gaya ohi kam shuro
Like Reply
Kavi... Karengi ya nahi update ehi dasde
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 09:59 AM)Ghaintjatt1 Wrote: Kavi... Karengi ya nahi update ehi dasde

Sorry Yar family ch busy si
Kal update as jaoo
Like Reply
You will get a nice update soon
Like Reply
Next update will change your views.
Anyhow
I welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Keep smiling ?
[+] 1 user Likes Horsepower's post
Like Reply