Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Super update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome......such a excellent conversation.....super
Like Reply
Beautiful. Will Anand come to know. Will Aditya father will also get a chance to taste her. Waiting
Like Reply
Wonderful narration
Like Reply
Excellent Narration... Great Going
My tongue can do a better job of teasing you than my words

[Image: hot-babe-got-her-pussy-licked]
[+] 1 user Likes arien4friendship's post
Like Reply
Super bro, excellent narration
Like Reply
Both were painting post their session..Aditya took 2-3 paper napkin and put it on her ass hole saying let me clean mess and started wiping his cum from her ass.. he took advantage and put his right hand on her bare ass and with left one he was cleaning her ass.. he started exploring her ass roaming his hand all around her ass chicks , he spread her add chick and moved little bit down and touch her pussy lips, she moved his hand awan and sat down.
Supriya :-- Enough, its enough adi, .. I wanted to slap you now, but resisting from it, i informed you that you will not be having access to my lower portion number of times, to satisfy you I still took chance which I don’t wanted to but I did because I care for you but on the other hand you don’t respect me, you don’t care about my feelings. Going forward don’t ever dare to touch me ..okkk She was very angry on him.
She wore back her pantie, Bra and dress and slept without looking at him face her baby.
Aditya :-- I am sorry Angel, I got carried away… please forgive me… saying so he moved towards her.
(She was not talking to him), please angel …  I am sorry..please .. I promise I will never every touch you down there, please…. ( he thought words will not work) he started crying… with broken words .. angel.. please .. don’t behave like this.. please look at mee.. I will die… he went to her feet and touch her feet, please angel you are god for me and I am stupid to not to care feelings of god.. please forgive me…. my medication is also pending..
God has blessed her golden heart, and that’s why person like Aditya and Devendra are there took take advantage of her.
With continue pleading of Aditya her heart got melted, and she sat down and asked him to sit, Both were silent for few minute..
Aditya :-- Please talk to me na.. please..
Supriya :-- Aditya, you hurt me today and I don’t know how to make you understand that we cannot do all this, I accept that  there is fault from my side as well to provoke you and from tomorrow onwards while breast feeding will have relation like nurse and patient and apart to that will be good friends only.
Aditya :-- okkkk …. As you say and promise will not hurt you and will be in limit you draw for me. He passes on water bottle to her and asked her to have it… and had mischievous smile on his face.

Supriya :-- took bottle and emptied half of bottle .. taste is bit different of this bottle..
Aditya :-- took bottle from her and took 3-4 sip, and saw manufacturing and exp date.
Date or ok.. yes there is difference but its not bad..
He put back water at its place and looked at her, he sat   of her with folded legs, and took her hand and looked in her eyes.
Aditya :- I want to tell you something, please listen to me first then you can guide me as a friend.
Few month back there was a girl in my life, she was very beautiful, just like you.. and our relations was new, though she was my girlfriend but I never had physical relation with her, yes we did kiss each other lot of time and had pressed her boobs number of times but we never procced forward, even I want to save it for our first night. I tried my level best to keep her happy but after few days I came to know that one of my friend name “Jay” developed relations with her, he used to take her to hotel, friends room and fuck her and started black mailing her and send her to service his father’s clients to get big contract. But before getting hospitalized I got news that she is dead.. how, when I don’t know. Then you came to meet me, you know your eyes resembles to hers.. when ever I look into your eyes, you reminded me of her.. its not like that I gets hurt but truth is that I feel she is with me and so close, which make me happy. And he roamed his hands on her face, he tugged her hairs behind her ears which were coming on her face… and grabbed her face with both hands and kissed on her forehead. You would have notice that when you say stop to me I never force or compel to you to processed forward... because I know, I can feel when someone gets hurt because I am also wounded soul, and you are the only treatment of my wounds... that’s it. That’s the reason some time I forget that its you and lose my control. I want her… she could have told me problem she is facing. i. ii.. .. ….. he was not able to complete his statement, and went mum
Supriya didn’t utter single word through out he tells entire BAKED story, she felt bad about that girl and about Aditya, how brave he is, carrying so much pain and struggling to fight with this disease.
She didn’t want to discuss more on this topic and make him sadder, hence he asked him to get ready for medication. Supriya removed her dress and put it across her thigh covering her pantie. She was about to ask him to get laid, but space was too small to lay across, so she directed him to sleep him at his place at one side facing her, now both are sleeping one side facing each other. She again covers her body with her dress from waist till her legs.
She moves up till her breast reaches the level of her lips, she put right nipples on his lips and pushed him towards her.. he opened his mouth and to her surprise his sucked her nipple with full force, aaaaiiiiii aaiiiiii  addiiii slow please, he realized it and started sucking slow,… in five minute she felt that heaviness on her breast has gone means milk is not there, still Aditya sucking her, she thought that there is still some left that why he is sucking it, another five minute passed but still he is sucking it, she thought that again he forgot that its me and I am doing it for medication, she removed her right breast from his mouth without saying single word and wanted to feed another one but she is sleeping on left it is not possible to feed him like that, so she lay flat on her back little tilted to her left and ask aditya to come and suck it. He moved towards her left breast and move out his tongue and started licking her areola and then nipple. Shiver went to her body, she looked him in his eyes, and was about to stop him but listening to his story and her emotional attachment towards him stop her to do so.  She allowed him to do so and close her eyes, he was sucking and licking all over her boobs.. she felt his saliva all over her boobs but still not stopping him. He moved between her boobs and started licking their as well, still there are several bite marks all over her boobs, he started  kissing on all bite marks she had, let me sooth where ever you are having bite marks, again he repeated kisses on her bite marks and soon he reached on her neck started kissing from her left side and moved kissing to right, current passed through entire her body, suddenly her breathing got increased she put her hand on his head and grabbed his hair. He moved his lips towards her ear and took it and suck her ear lob then entire right ear was under his mouth, he kissed her right chick  keeping her tongue on his lower lips, all his kisses keeping marks of his saliva, he moved down and took her entire chin and sucked it, he suck and lick her entire face and lifted his face and put his hands on her face looking deep in her eyes with love, “ I Love You” my angel.. sorry again I kissed you all over but there is one wish pending, can I ask for, Supriya nodded in “yes”, “ I want to suck your entire body front and back… Please “ just one time, from tomorrow you will come to me for few mins. Only.. apart from that want to sleep on you without single piece of cloth on our body “
Supriya :-- No Aditya, You are asking too much again, I don’ want we both loose our control again, lets not repeat mistake again.
Aditya :-- its ok, don’t remove your lower one, please…please , last time.. wont ask you again. To lay like that again till you want.
Supriya :-- Adi.. why don’t you understand … please I don’t want hurt you ..adi..stating that she move up and was about to wear her cloths
Aditya :-- Please .. you promise me to fulfill my one wish, as you said I am not asking you to remove your lower piece.
Supriya :-- (in dilemma, as she promised to fulfil one wish and with condition) ok adi but not below my waist.. I am fulfilling my promise but you need to promise that from tomo.. “ no I wont ask you same again” I promise.. said Aditya
She smiled with his eagerness, again she lay and closed her eyes.. she thought that she need to control herself and not to loose control again. Just thinking about that again she is allowing Aditya playing with her body sent shiver through out her body. She was expected that he will attack first on her boobs, but instead of that he kissed on her naval, it was unexpected for her, her body jolted with mere one kiss on her naval, he kissed around her naval after kissing he put his tongue in deep hole, she started like the way he is loving her naval, post her delivery her husband never explore that area, he saw goosebumps all over her skin, he was lapping her hole as its her pussy, but he was enjoying it and doing more and more, she was in ecstasy ,and loosing control, now he came top of her, he removed his dress from his leg and kept it aside, he was all nude till the time and was rock hard, he put his both her knees beside her knees and put both his hand on either side of her lower waist, she watching him, he bend his body and kept her face just above her pussy, instantly she moved her hand and grabbed his hair as to pull him, till time he inhale aroma of her secret hole, ahhhhh you smell sweet, she smiled on his activity, it gave him bit confidence and move bit more down he was just centemeter away from her love hole, strong smell hit his nose,  ahhhhh suppiii, you smell so good, you stopped or else I would have sucked so hard that you will remember life time saying so he moved up and kept his tongue just above her pantie elastic and sucking her sucking started moving up, reached naval, inserted his naval andcircling I inside, than moved up, putting her tongue on her skin moving up, very slowly, till he reaches between both of boobs, he know lay completely on her, kept her legs on hers and started caressing her leg one by one with his, he adjusted his dick just above her triangle and moved her hold both boobs and moved them up, and licking and biting base of her boobs on both boobs, both boobs became red, he pressed and moved both boobs towards each other, both of her nipples are very close, he put his mouth an started sucking it together and below his tool trying to explore secret place of hers, till time supriya was bit on control but she was not able to handle double attack, she moaned in pleasure and grabbed his hair…. Addiiii, aammmm, you making me loose my control… aaahhhhh adiiii, pplleeeasee.e…aahhhh
Adi bit her both nipple together, aaahhhh addiiii, you working like magiciannnnn,…. Aahhh adddiiii I .. adi… its seems that I am floating in air, ..addhiiii … he is not moving her breast … now he let go her right one and grabbed left with both his and pressed harder with both hand and took nipple in his mouth, and suck it, lot of milk came from her boobs, aahhh adddiiiiii, press it harder get all milk out and suck it… “ promise me that you will allow me to drink your milk like this once in a day.” Said Aditya, …. “ please don’t ask now… I don’t promise you” He pressed it more and from below he started poking more to her, promise me, “ahhh adiii… not now”,…. Now he took another boob and applied same method and suck hard her nipple… adi..adiiii please … ahhh… I will die… she moved her hips now… adi notice that she is in peak, he moved between her legs and spread her legs, she allowed him to settle him down, her dick was not in correct place and he was pocking on her right inner thigh, he grabbed back her right breast with both his hands and took her nipple in between his teeth, … aahhhh adddiii… please don’t bite, it will pain, he left nipple and breast as well, he kept her head on her boobs and facing door, and below he was thursting herr,….. adi…you are not at right please, adi move up and look at her, what ??? with shy your tool is not at correct place..
Do you want me to move in..with smile ,,,, “adi don’t make me angry” times up, lets wear our dresses.. it enough… saying so she pushed him down and grabbed her dress bra to wear…
Instantly adi lay flat and regreat his mistake and pulled her above him, she was struggling to move out of his clutch but he as stronger and grabbed her with full force drag her completely above him. He pushed her down and wrapped around his right hand on her back and with both his leg he spread her legs,  there was tussle between them, but as he was stronger he won, she lay flat on his body doing nothing, but heartbeat was still running fast…adi was also thought to give her time, and feeling her skin on his…he was roaming his hand all over her naked flash… she slipped from his body and lay on his forearms facing him wrapping around him,, he was roaming his hand on her face, he pushed his dick just above her pussy, he slowly moving his hips and drilling her, he also wrapped around both his hand, and looked into her eyes , her eyes were closed, in few minute she drifted to sleep. Aditya looked her and tried to wake her up, by pinching her nipple, grabbing her boobs but she did open her eyes but, was so tired that she was not able to control her sleep and closed her eyes again. She let him play with her body.
He move away from her body and lay her flat on her back, put her legs and hands on either side of her, and move near her pussy hole, inhale her scent, move up and deep fuck her naval hole with his tongue, again move up and grabbed and suck both her boobs with immense energy, below he as digging hole on her pantie to move in, she was flowing like river down there, she kept both his ass chicks with her hand pushing him more, he also reciprocated same and moved his hand on her hips and started pressing them, firs time he got chance to press them, she wanted to stop him but her body is betraying her, she let him play with her ass, he sucked started biting all over boobs leaving her nipples, there was red marks all over.. but she was liking this and getting more aroused with his attack on her boobs, he pushed his both hands inside her panties and grabbed naked ass… aaahhhh. Both moan in unison, both are in heat , after some time he flipped her around and lay her on her stomach..her half ass chick was visible now, he pull down pantie more and exposed her ass full, she tried to stop him, but instead of turning around, she moved back and was on her four, which gave enough time him to slide it down more and he came on top of her which lead her to lay back on her stomach, she was struggling to get free but, he started moving his dick up and down and was touching her outer pussy lips, above he was biting on her neck, shoulder, she started moving her hips back to match his thirst, with his legs in between he removed her pantie from her legs.  He again flipped her over and came top of her, initially he kept his dick above her cunt and moving his hips and slow motion and eating her lips, … both were completely engrossed in kissed, he moved his hand below and grabbed both her shoulder and at same time parted her legs, she didn’t realize whats coming, he positioned his dick just above her love hole, he grabbed her shoulder tightly and kissing her, in one shift motion he entered half of her dick inside her, she was in pain bit but her dignity is gone as another man entered, she wanted to move out of his clutch but he grabbed her started moving in and out, in few stroke he was completely inside her, she struggle lot to move out but he grabbed her so strong that she was feeling helpless, she lay still there and tears roll down from her eyes, he was fucking her slowly and sucking her boobs… he wanted her to take part in it and he was sure that soon she will, he was moving in and out very like measuring depth, and above he started kissing her, now he moved his hand and started pressing her boobs and pinching her nipples, he knows now her weak point, soon he found that she also started moving her her hips and matching his thrust, he wanted her to be more aggressive hence move his dick out and pushed back with full force till deepest part of her pussy where her husband also not able to reach, she spread her legs more to accommodate him, she smooched her back and kept her hand on his ass and pushing more, she started thrusting back, both of them increase their speed, she took his hand  put it on her boobs and show him to press them harder, he started applying pressure on her boobs, she dig her nails on her back and scratch his back, moved on his ass and pushing his ass more, even she started to push her upward vigorously and reached her climax, he was also near, he started moving with all his force and came inside her, she shouted not inside but it was too late…
she got up to slap him, but no body was there, he checked Aditya he was sleeping , keeping his hand on her stomach, and his dick was still hard, she checked her pantie, it was intact on her body…
Ohhhh shiitt… thanks god it was not real, she saw it was almost 5:45,  hurriedly she wore her bra and than dress. And wake adi and asked him to wear his cloths as will reach in 15 min.
He saw her and with angry tone, “ yesterday you betrayed me, “ you promise to fulfil my wish but you didn’t.
Supriya :-- how come, I promise to be in one piece which I did, you also explore my body.
Aditya :-- but you went to sleep, it was like I gave you slipping pills and enjoying you without your consent.
Supriya :-  ohhh .. adi.. now it will not happened.. ok .. if you want you can implement this idea, I will not do it in my senses again. Ok… no more discussion. Go and wake anand.
Soon their stop arrived, and they reached home hiring taxi.
[+] 5 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Adi and Dev should fuck supriya and use her for their business benefits by making her sleep with their business partners, friends, big customers and make her complete slut. Anand is already useless guy who has given away his wife to another man. He should turn a cuck and see his wife enjoying with others. He deserve only that.
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Marvelous writing bro . I think Devendra should be the first to impregnate har - as it's all his mind & he fell for suppi first . It wud really be a unique turn in story
[+] 1 user Likes Aikajulia's post
Like Reply
Continue bro
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
thanks for Continue ... the story...
i read this story... long time ago...

keep update....
[+] 1 user Likes coolboy369's post
Like Reply
Try To Post Updates At Daytime.. So That, We Can Read That On Night
[+] 1 user Likes Sparrow's post
Like Reply
Nice story keep going
Like Reply
And also want to heavenly angel deceived by trust full story
Like Reply
And also want to heavenly angel deceived by trust full story
Like Reply
Excellent update bro, it's a nice relief in lockdown. If you have time please keep updating regularly. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you so much.
Like Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Anand got message from His boss
Devendra ;- - Please report to office early today as need to brief you about new development about project and requested him to ask Supriya to take Aditya for regular check up at sharp 2 in noon
Anand :-- Suppi, you need to do favour take Aditya for regular check up at 2 in noon.
Supriya :-- What ? how can I go along carrying 2 children anand ?
Anand :-- Suppi, please manage this time, saying so he hug her and kissed her on lips.
She was not able to utter single word as found his lips on hers, she kissed him back and soon both were into each other, he opened her dress zip and both started shedding their cloths, with in seconds, he lay her on bed and came between her legs and pushed his tool in her, as soon as he entered her, image of her dream flashing Infront of her, Aditya entering her with his manhood on her, she felt disgust on her own thought and started enjoying her husband deep stroke and in few stroke he started exploding in her, but Supriya still grabbing her ass and pushing him on her as she is yet to reach her orgasm but Anand was unable to keep his tool high and it got limp and moved out of her. Again she was dis appointed but didn’t show him and ran towards bathroom and started fingering herself, Soon she came and felt relaxed. Got freshed and move out of bathroom.
Supriya :--  Anand, get fresh, I am preparing breakfast for you.
Supriya straight away went to kitchen, seeing her working in kitchen, Aditya also followed her to kitchen.
Aditya :- let me help you, to prepare breakfast.
Supriya :-- No, its ok I will manage, you go and take rest, I don’t know when you slept and what you did, but sure you were awake till late.
Aditya :-- No I didn’t do any thing as you slept, you were sleeping and looking so beautiful that didn’t resist myself looking at your face, and slept peacefully holding you. First time in my life I slept so peacefully.
Supriya :-- Buttering, hhhhhmmmm , ok do one thing get bread and butter and start applying butter on bread.  I don’t speak like that when Anand is here, there will be big problem ( In low voice)
She regretted post that as indirectly she allowed him to speak with her in Anand absence. What worry, I will handle him like I did in bus thought supriya
Aditya :-- I am not buttering you, I expressed you what I felt, and will ensure not to speak in front of him coming very close to her and whisper in her hears and sucked her ear and started applying butter on bread.
She was about to scold him, Anand entered kitchen looking Aditya working with her
Ananad :-- Ohh.. good you got helper hmmm and took slice of bread and started eating, it,
Supriya asked him to sit on dining table and have it, she put glass of milk with more slice of bread on table.
Soon Anand went to his room to get ready, Supriya hold Aditya by ears and scolded him told you not to do anything when he is at home, you won’t listen and she pulled his ears..
Aditya :-- aaahhh, its paining, sorry I forgot .. will keep it in mind for sure.. please leave its hurting now.
Supriya :-- Good, hope you learnt very well from this punishment. Now go and get fresh.
She also moved to her room, Anand was ready for office
Supriya :-- I want to do some shopping, will go to market post his check up.
Anand :-- Ok .. no worries.. enjoy your shopping, and will give you call before leaving from office, let me know if you want anything.. ok going, bye saying so he kissed her forehead and left for office.
Supriya also went to get fresh and bath and came back wearing Pink sari, with matching bindi and transparent blouse. She was wearing white bra underneath.
Aditya was spellbound looking her, she was looking so beautiful and hot that he wanted to drag her on bed on all fours and fucked her from behind.
Supriya :-- lightly slap on her chicks, what you looking at.. don’t you have other thing rather looking me lustily.
Aditya :-- grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and dragged her on his lap. You look so beautiful suppiii.. yours dressing sense and my girl is same to same.... put his hand on either side of face and looked in both of her eyes.
For few seconds both looking each other…. He rested his face on her blossom keeping his hand on her naked back.  She got emotional and can feel the pain he is going through. She moved his head more to her blossom. He moved his right and underneath of her pallu and hugged her more tightly, her pallu was on floor now, she felt warm breath on her chest, she saw that her pallu is at floor and she is exposing him her deep cleavage, she wanted to correct it but let go her thought and press his face more into her chest.. Aditya sense that and started kissing her upper boobs coming out from blouse, he felt more pressure on his head, he put his right hand on lower portion of left boob and press it, more of skin pop out from her blouse, he open his mouth wider and took all of her naked flesh in his mouth and sucked it hard, her heartbeat was fast, he can hear it..move his head up and started kissing all over neck till he reaches her ears, and suck her ear lob and bite mildly on it.
Ahhh adiii… he move his face towards her lips, and planted his lips on hers. She move his face back and stood up adjusted her sari and moved to kitchen. Since yesterday night he was eager to explore her more but end moment she is getting out of it.
He moved to kitchen and stood just inches behind her. She sense him standing close but say nothing.
Supriya :-- Do you want to have milk shake or tea.
Aditya :-- He move one step ahead and put his chin on her shoulder and said I like only one milk shake and for that time is fix, so will have tea with you. And pushed his lower body more into her.
Supriya :-- She blushed about milk shake comment, but said nothing… she also notice that pushed his tool on her lower back. She stare him for that but said nothing.
He grew bolder and moved back inch, lowered his shorts and pulled out his dick and again push it on her ass. She felt his hardness on her ass. She concentrated making tea. He moved his hand on her bare stomach and grabbed. She was enjoying his act.
Supriya :--  Adi gas is on, its dangerous if tea gets spil on me. please move out and sit on dining table. Tea is ready I am coming.
Aditya :-- Ok on one condition if you fetch me with your mouth than only I will eat.
Supriya :-- what ? why do you think I will do it.. looking him
Aditya :-- Please… I know you can do it, there is no such thing that you cannot. And pushed more on her ass
Supriya :-- I know what can I do, I can slap you also… you remember my slap ( Jokingly)…now go and sit there.
He moved her face towards him and sucked bother her lips together with full force for almost 15 seconds and move out.
It was so intense that she liked it and wanted more but fool got scared and moved out.  She pour tea in 2 cups and took bread plate along with and put it on table.
Aditya :-- Please sit on my lap and feed me…
Supriya :-- Ohhh.. and who will feed me… with smile.
Aditya :-- “Ofcourse I will” and pull her on his lap.. she again move out and sat on chair beside him.
Supriya :-- I will feed you with my hand.. ok baby..
Aditya :-- I want it from your mouth, lips..
Supriya :-- Aree babay ..
she took slice folded it to half and put one corner in her mouth and moved to him and sat on his lap.. he took other side as well and both took bite together and remaining bread fell.
Supriya :-- She started laughing… this trick can be done on chocolates only…where both partners enjoys eating from each other mouth as it taste sweet, now have your breakfast please and moved to other chair.
Both had their breakfast and she went in her room, and he started washing utensils to impress her.
She made her elder son ready and serve him breakfast and breast feed his younger son.
She move to Aditya room, there was no one,, she was about to move when she heard moan from bathroom, she tip toe to bathroom door, it was not locked and he left it open, there was gap she looked inside and saw that he is moving his hand up and down very fast and moaning her name… ahhh suppiii.. take it … yes take it more.. I want to fuck you… ahhhhh ,
She got very angry and moved out of his room and she changed her dress to new gown she brought to breast feed him.
In few minutes he came out.. she called him in her room, she was still angry she open her gown zip and asked him to lay on her lap and also instructed not to touch or open eyes during breast fed.. in stern voice, he lay on her lap and closed her eyes, she open zip of bra and started breast feed him .. he got scared with sudden change of his behaviour and was also disappointed with her new way of breast feed.
She move to kitchen and started preparing lunch.
Aditya :-- let me help you preparing lunch… “ I don’t want any of your help” get out..said supriya
Aditya :-- what I did, why are you so angry on me.
Supriya :-- What you did ..Hmmmm you asking my ?? don’t you have shame to ask me.. don’t you have shame to shag your shelf thinking about me.. what you were saying while you shagging …hmmm get lost you … get lost. She was shivering in anger..
Aditya :-- (he got scared,.. but he knows if he leave this topic here than it will be difficult to get her back) …. Yes I was doing that… but that doesn’t mean I want it…yesterday night as well when you slept I would have done it..
Supriya :-- done it .. what you mean to say… I would have allowed you…
Aditya :-- Stop it…from top of his voice… I love you suppi…, and how many times I need to prove that I respect you, if still you think that I am cheap and only want to fuck you than I am leaving now.
Think from my side as well, how much control I can keep on myself.. you will get your answer..… saying so he went to his room and removed his shirt and throw on bed he took his bag out and started packing his bag.
Supriya was shock the way he spoke and thought about it..yes  he was right … how much control he can keep.. after all he is also young. She went to his room.
Supriya :-- ( he was packing) – I am sorry adi.. I over exaggerate.. please forgive me..
Aditya :-- if you want you can slap me, but every now and then I can’t  give explanation, why I did this/that. One thing is clear you don’t trust me or else you would not have worn this gown and bra.
Supria :- (In anger) you don’t want me wear this na… she removed that gown and bra and throw it at one side…she lay on bed and shouted back “ if still you think that I don’t trust you, see I am lying in your bed just in pantie.”
Anand was stunned with her action, he grabbed her cloths and made her stand, he put her bra and gown on and kissed on his forehead and said sorry.
Supriya :-- put back your language on shelf and come to kitchen I need your help.
Soon they had your luch.
Supriya feed baby and Aditya wearing nothing on upper body as she needs to change dress .
They get ready and all 4 went to hospital for check up.
Doctor :-- Aditya, you look slim, is every thing alright, are you taking medication as prescribed..
Aditya :-- Yes doctor.
Doctor asked him to go to another room, he called nurse and instructed her few things to do check up.
Doctor :-- Hope medication is going well, and you are producing enough milk to feed both..i think I need to prescribed you medicine to produce more milk..
Supriya :-- felt uncomfortable with such question but need to reply, yes doc. I am producing enough.
Doctor :-- Speak openly with doctor at least, today I am going to ask you few personal question, you might find it bit awkward but as you helping Aditya get well soon and all yours medication should not gets in vain. So you ready to answer it.  “ Yes docc” She replied
Doctor :-- You and your husband getting intimated .. I am talking about intercourse, with protection or without protection and foreplay.  If you taking any after pill post sex
Supriya :-- what is this doctor. This is too personal you asking about.
Doctor :-- listen it is related to Aditya that’s why I am asking your supriya. I am doctor and its my duty to ask such thing for betterment of medication. I am among best 10 doctors in India. And have not reached so far, I do read every aspect of my patient and in this case I need to study your activity as well.. as you volunteer helping him and appreciate it that in todays world no body does it.
So please help me so that I can help you to cure Aditya soon.
Supriya :-- ok doctor I will answer you every bit of question, me and my husband are normal so we do it 3-4 times in week with proper foreplay and using protection generally but in last 2 days had unprotected so will take pill today.
Doctor :-- hmm thank you, you are not advice to take pill, as you feeding to both after pill are not advice in this case as its very dangerous for adi, because affect of pill goes to person to whom you feed. Normal person or child are not getting effected by it but adi will be getting affected it.
Supriya :-- you count yourself best but you forgot to tell this about when I got ready.
Doctor :-- see it was already there in agreement you signed it, and probably your husband is aware about it you can ask him.
Supriya :-- No need to ask any one now, ok you are barring me to take after pill I don’t want 3rd baby, what will we do if I get pregnant again.
Doctor :-- for that we will do sonography of yours on regular basis starting from today and if we find any such symptoms than will remove it.
Supriya :-- How ?? you mean abortion… okk …. right.. he nodded as to say yes.
Doctor :-- so if you are ready can we procced for sonography. Nurses will take care of childres. It wont take time.
Supriya :-- Ok as you say.
Doctor gave her water to drink so that he gets clear picture while performing sonography. And show her room and asked her to lay on table removing her sari, She felt shy  but need to follow.
After drinking water she went and removed her saree and hang it on iron rod.
In few minute he came to that room and bolted door, she got panicked finding him there as she was in her blouse which expose lot of her boobs and inner skirt.
Supriya :-- I thought female doctor will be there.
Doctor :-- relax supriya, there is no lady nurse and I don’t hand over critical cases to any one. By the way can see your husband love on you.. good
She blused on his comment.. doctor pushed button and that chair got little higher, he asked her to spread her legs and put it rest foot. He came beside her, he put his hand on her forehead lovingly and said “ you are god sent girl, no one does helps any one, you are doing this to save some ones life.” She smiled and said thank you and felt relaxed.
Doctor :-- Dear I ..i won’t be able to apply liquid lotion on sonography tool which goes in you.. as lotion consist of chemical and some time it leads to infection and if you get infection than you won’t be able to breast feed adi as well as to your baby till you get cure. For that I need your natural fluid to get inside you, I will rub upper portion with rubber like tube so that you start secreting liquid. You will feel like some one is lapping you. Okk.. he covered her eyes with black ribbon
Supriya :-- ok doctor.. why you covering my eye
Doctor :-- once I go down, open your blouse as you will required to take dip breath, as can see its too tight..and covering your eyes so that you don’t feel bad that its male doctor going down.
Supriya :-- though she felt shy, but blushed with his comment .. ok doc. Will open..
Doctor kept his chair inbetwen her leg and sat down, he put his palm on her feet and move till her upper thigh,  her skirt rode up till her upper thigh..
He called her “ are you ok suppppriyaa. As soon as he saw her bald pussy, and pink upper lips he stammered while calling her name..
Supriya :-- Yes doc. I am ok.. are you okk doc…
Doctor :-- Ohh… yes ii.. am okk… he stood up to speak with her, he found she has open her blouse and got instant hardon by looking at her.. he took rubber on his hand and started roaming on her pussy.. with instant reaction she moved her hips..
Doctor :-- Relax supriya.. easy… by the way I am impressed by you..
Supriya :-- Thank you Doc.. why so. To get her attention diverted she asked.
Doctor :-- Ohhh nothing.. I am doctor .. thousands of pussy I saw in my life, but you are different.. the way you keep yourself clean.. its amazing.. and he put his tongue on her outer lips and started licking it,
Supriya :-- hmmm.., ahhhhhhhhh..
He was the second person to get access of her love hole, though she was not aware about it that he is sucking her… doc move to her labia and started sucking it.. he wanted to take it in his mouth but knew it if he will do it than she will comes to know that he is laping her instead of using rubber instrument.
He started lapping her entire pussy .. and she was in heaven..ahhh doc, there might be enoughhhhhh… ahhhh.. he put his tongue inside her hole… and started tongue fuck her… she felt hot air on her pussy but she ignored. His hands were rubbing her clitorious and he is fucking her with his tongue.. Soon she started to push her hips, she felt some pointed thing also, but ignored, it was his nose which is also rubbing on her outer lips… he now took her lips in her mouth and started sucking it and inserted his middle finger, it was double attack which took her to different world… she grabbed both side of bed and moving entire her body in ecstasy and started moaning bit louder…doc … please … … ahhhhhhh .. .. he  pulled her entire skirt upto her stomach and started sucking more vigorously… with left hand he unzip his pant and stroking self and his lips working hard on her …soon both moan together and she started cum on his face… still he was lapping her…and made her clean and inserted sonography tool in her and started looking in monitor.. he captured few images. Till time she came back to her sense and hurriedly remove ribbon from her eyes and saw him sitting on seat looking on screen..she put on blouse button and looking at him sharply but found nothing, he was sitting there calmy and looking in screen and busy capturing images. With one hand he was holding tool in his hand.
She felt that she was mistakenly thought something about him that he is taking advantage where as he was looking serious on his work.. without looking at her he stood and asked him to cabin putting her cloths.
She move down, she saw rubber tool, socked in her pussy juices .. it is looking like human lips.. she put all her thought and wore saree and went out.
Doctor :-- Nothing wrong in your sonography as off now, need to get you check again next week, a part from that I am giving you this pregnancy test kit to use it at home.
He looked at her, she was not angry, he asked “ are you ok, supriya”, “ yes Doc.”
Doctor :-- no doubt you are healthy women, but must say Anand is lucky to have it… I feel envy him. You must be gods favourite, I do test number of women but you were totally different.. enjoying every bit of it.. I like.. Seriously looking at you I am loosing control..
Supriya :-- Blushed, thank you.. I never knew that doc. Can also flirt.
Doc. :-- ahhh.. why we are not humans, we do also possess heart and something in down as well…
To be honest, looking at you, I thought to use my tongue on you but see always professionalism comes in between.
Supriya :-- what you saying doctor… you should control your self else you will in trouble.
Doc. :-- what do you think, I speak like this every one.. hmm
Supriya :-- still, it doesn’t suit your age.,  
Doc :-- What..age.. age is just number, give me once chance at least I can show you.
Supriya :-- Teasing him, sorry doc, you loose your chance… you did had access to it, I was laying there but unfortunately you used that rubber thing instead of yours.. ahahah..
Doc. :-- Don’t tease me Supriya, or else I had to jerk back again..he blurted out
Supriya :-- Again ?? means..
Doc. :-- Seeing you, I already did that.. don’t ask when where, I will tell next time when you come here for your next check up.
Supriya :-- hmmm, ok .. but you won’t get change next time… that was one and last time..
Doc. :-- Oh… shit, you would have informed me .. shit shit..
Both lauged together, soon nurse came and put down Aditya file infront of him…. His facial expression change instantly, he got serious.
Doc. :-- This boy is so care less, how can he do so… do you know he is masturbating and it is not allowed until and unless he gets involvement of female, he fucker he shouted.
Supriya :-- WHAT HAPPENDED DOC. EXPLAIN ME IN DETAIL
Doc. :-- A boy masturbate when he is aroused, but in Aditya case he needs to be more and more aroused than only he can masturbate than to in one condition he must get female saliva through her lips.. if he do self-pleasure than he will be soon here and ICU taking his breath through machine.
I need to inform Devendra and tell him to stop all this medication as there is no use if fool don’t understand it.
Supriya :  was shock, she stopped him don’t tell Devendra ji now, I will take care of him. I will wash his mind. Trust me.
Doc. :--- thinking about some time, supriya what ever you are telling me is easy to say but let me warn you, you are playing with fire.. you are staking your marriage.
Supriya :-- I know what I am doing and I am sure I will cure him.. that’s my promise..
Doc : Smily, he left his place and make her stand, and hug her.. he kissed her on forehead and said nothing and show her thumbs up.. and went back to his seat. Supriya at any point of stage you want my help please call me..putting his hand on hers and rub it..
Supriya :-- thank you doc, I am obliged.
Doc. :-- can I get chance to take lovely lady for coffee or dinner,
Supriya :-- Ohh.. you asking for date… hmm
Doc. :-- Yes.. ohh.. no.. I don’t know today I am behaving childish because of you.. see your effect on me.. I am getting younger...
Supriya :-- hahahah…doc have two kids can’t come.. you can understand. She put her hand on his and press it..
Doc.:-- Ahhh.. ok .. fine than will have next date here itself …don’t bring your husband along with your..
Both laughed and she took adi and kids to home..
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
She is gonna give blow job to him after feeding him. Awesome. Dev with his money trying all possible ways to make this lady a slut. Doctor has tasted her pussy now. Who else is going to fuck and tear her pussy. Poor Anand, have too much of trust on his wife.
Like Reply
Excellent work
Like Reply