Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Dear Readers,

This is the first time i am penning down such long story, i don't know whether you are liking it or not.. please leave your comment so that i can improve myself and take story as per expectation of you all.
This story was on my head since long and every now and then i use to visit site whether any one took it forward or not.. but unfortunately no one did.
To be honest i read so many stories and always curse writer for slow update or leaving story in middle but when i started writing this i came to know that it requires lot of effort, time and thought process. when you write story, through out day or night it eats your mind..

I am trying to post update more frequently.

Thanks in advance.

Talash....
[+] 4 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome narration dude.
Like Reply
Hi, make some erotic conversation between Suppi with Aadi....
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Helen's post
Like Reply
Excellent
[+] 1 user Likes sweetheart8's post
Like Reply
It was awesome continue bro
Like Reply
I must say that this story has come long way. Great going till now. Will be glad to read ahead. Keep it going brother.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 10:11 AM)talash23 Wrote: Dear Readers,

This is the first time i am penning down such long story, i don't know whether you are liking it or not.. please leave your comment so that i can improve myself and take story as per expectation of you all.
This story was on my head since long and every now and then i use to visit site whether any one took it forward or not.. but unfortunately no one did.
To be honest i read so many stories and always curse writer for slow update or leaving story in middle but when i started writing this i came to know that it requires lot of effort, time and thought process. when you write story, through out day or night it eats your mind..

I am trying to post update more frequently.

Thanks in advance.

Talash....

You got great writing ability.. Everyday every time I search for updation...make more erotic,  kinky etc 
Thank you sir
Like Reply
Excellent updates. Waiting for more
Like Reply
great job...
Like Reply
You should have introduced suppis elder child as a girl so that you could add her later part of the story into action.  It's possible now also I mean you can bring incest there . Her elder son as he grows comes to know about adi and his mother. 
And he too is attracted to her mother.. Adi helps him etc..  Please continue the story with kinky acts.. Waiting bro.
Like Reply
You should have introduced suppis elder child as a girl so that you could add her later part of the story into action.  It's possible now also I mean you can bring incest there . Her elder son as he grows comes to know about adi and his mother. 
And he too is attracted to her mother.. Adi helps him etc..  Please continue the story with kinky acts.. Waiting bro.
[+] 2 users Like Kotaharish's post
Like Reply
Supriya felt something wet on her breast and post adi move his head, she understood he is crying.. she moved his head up and found him cry..
Supriya :-- Ohhh.. My crying baby is awake…what happened adi.. why you are crying now..
Adi :-- You made me cry, why you were crying .. and how can resist my self to cry when my angel is crying…
Supriya :-- I cried because ..forget it.. no more crying henceforth, we will live happily..okk.. Lets talk some thing else..
Aditya :-- Ok .. still sounding dull..
Both were lying now side by side facing each other..Supriya moved little bit and was less than inch away from his face.. she was looking into his eyes so he was…for few seconds they lay like that.. both can feel each other breath on their faces.. atmosphere becoming hot inside cabin… Adi was enjoying her breath … he close his eyes and took long breath to inhale the air she was releasing.. she understood what he is doing.. her heart beat increased.. she open her mouth and blow air on Aditya face..it was hot Aditya felt it,, he opened his eyes and looked her. She was smiling .. she moved her hand and was roaming on his face,   she kissed on her forehead and again looked in his eyes ,  adi moved his left hand roam on her face and grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him… her rosy lips met with his.. still locking their eyes with each other.. they lay still like that for few moments, than supriya moved her hand pulled him more into her and parted her lips, both started sucking each other lips slowly..  Aditya took her upper lips and she took his lower… his hand moved to her back and pulled her up above him without breaking kiss.. now Supriya folded her right leg put above him, her knee portion was just above his cock.. she felt his hardness.. her breast getting crush on his chest, kiss was getting intense, Aditya took her lower lips between her teeth and moved, ahh. Addiiii … still she was shivering… he adjusted his dick with his left hand .. and pulled completely her above him, he felt her nipple poking his chest, as soon as she moved above him, she felt his hardness on her crotch.. Supriya started kissing him more with passion holding his head with both hand.. here Aditya enjoying kiss and was roaming his hand on her back…slowly he is moving his hand towards her ass.. he wanted to grabbed both ass chicks, his hand were roaming on her lower back he kept his flat palm on both side and started moving up to her ass, they reached on mount of her ass he moved little more and now his finger were on slope of her ass, and with full strength he grabbed her ass, and pushed it and from below he moved his hip, electric current pass through their body, fire ignited in their body , they were kissing like hungry lover and there is no tomorrow.. Aditya moving her body in to and fro motion grabbing her ass, time to time he is pressing them very hard and from below he was thursting his hips, it was sending waves of pleasure to Supriya and she was experiencing new height of it, she was getting mad she move her head to his neck and started showering kisses on his neck, she bite Aditya on his shoulder she forgot that she is wife of another man, she was not caring that  her life will be destroyed if Anand comes to know about it.. her mind was stop working, her body betraying her, she was enjoying every bit of it.. soon she started moving her hips matching Aditya movement, finding supriya moving her ass, Aditya moved and circle his left hand on her back and his right hand was on top of her ass chicks, while trying to grab her ass his finger moved on top of  her ass hole, he took his chance and and moved his middle finger more and started rubbing there , poking on her ass.. Supriya closed her eyes and movement of her hips increased she is going to explode soon… adii.. adddiii please save me….adi saying that she started moving her hips more speedily…. Ahhhhh… she moved her lips on him and started kissing him madly…. She chew his lips, mean while Aditya move his left hand on her right boobs and started pressing them, both were near to their climax, he tilted her head and took both of her lips together in his mouth and started sucking it.. he darted his tongue in side and started exploring her mouth, she also took out her tongue and their tongue were fighting with each other soon both of them started moving their hips together, and reached to their climax together, adi had her lower lips and she was sucking his upper, he grabbed her his breast with full force and with right hand pushed her ass down on his crotch and started coming, same time she also reached her climax and bite his lips, she pushed her hip to his dick and collapse, both of them moan in each other mouth. Strom in cabin is now gone, both can feel each other hear beat, breathing was getting normalised, She put her head on his chest keeping her both hand on either side, he took her face in his hand looked into her eyes and kissed on her forehead and wrapped his hand around and hugged her tightly.
Supriya moved down and sat beside him, and put both her hand on his forehead covering her eyes.
Supriya :-- Ohhh god … ohh god, what I have done… its sin… ohhh she started crying…she started recollecting how it started and was blaming her self, she was the  first who initiated kiss, she lead him for this not he.. and was crying more.
Aditya also sat beside her and he also realize that she is hurt and don’t know how to console her, he was scared to even touch her..
Aditya :-- Angel…. Please forgive me… it might happened because of me… I think I should go back to my place…
Supriya wanted to interrupt him, it was not …
Aditya :-- Shhh.. let me tell.. if I not tell today than never in my life probably able express it..you know that I LOVE YOU, ( she noded her head yes) you know today I came to know the real feeling about love, it was just out of world and I am happy that it was you “my angel” given me that ride. And to be honest I don’t feel guilty about it.. ( Supriya looked in his eyes) I know you not agree, let me explain it.. name the first couple on earth.
Supriya :-- I read abut about adam and eve..
Aditya :-- ok .. so tell me how population increased, going with that we all are brother and sister so as per your thought process.. the relation between you and your husband is also illicit.. hmmm tell me..
Supriya :-- what ever it is.. but I am committed to him, and its wrong..
Aditya :-- Nothing is wrong, have you watch mahabharat ??
Supriya :-- I know, I know..ok I accept my defeat okkk.. but this wrong we should not continue this..
Aditya :-- I don’t do any thing which hurts you.. ok… come here now give me hug..
She moved to him and hug him… for few time and parted herself.
Supriya :-- Ohhh shit, I forgot to feed baby, and your medication time is already over due..shit … i am becoming care less, move to take handbag,
Aditya grabbed her hand and stop her, and pulled her towards him, she was not expecting it, and straight away fall above his crotch, facing other side of adi. .. Aditya felt it hot and his dick started growing in his pant.. she felt it too… it was totally different feeling… she wanted to move away but again her body betrayed her.. she rub her chicks above it .. which trigger his erraction. Aditya sense her movement above his dick..he put his hand on her head was roaming his finger on her hair.. soon his dick was 80% erected… she saw his entire length, it was bigger than her husband for sure.. Aditya pushed her head to his crotch, she was not ready with that and her lips rub on his dick above his ¾.. her body got jolted, he again pushed her head on his crotch… she came to her sense and open her mouth and bite him on his dick.. and stood up and got handbag and came back to her original place.. she was laughing on him looking at his facial expression.
Supriya :-- you got punishment for your action.. don’t do it again I will chew it and cut it out from your body.. and started laughing .,
Aditya Felt relief that she is behaving normal. He moved up and sat beside her.
Aditya :-- ohh its almost 1hr 45 min since bus journey got started.. it will take halt at 11 Pm.
Supriya :-- Ok, let me feed baby first then will feed you.. as we are already late for your medication.
Aditya :-- No.. No.. I won’t have it now.. as my tummy is full tight plus had bear and.. if I will drink your milk than possibly, I get gasto.. will have it post dinner if you don’t mind.. directly tomorrow if you are tired.
Supriya :--  Ehen you knew it that after bear you won’t be able to take your medication than why you had it.. and what was that drank your milk .. Hmnmm…
Aditya :-- what difference it make.. I am drinking your milk thrice in a day.. you call it feeding or medication… you use shortform .. I know why you don’t like it.. don’t worry for outside will use medication only but with you I will say I am drinking it… Yummmyyyy I am loving it…
Supriya :-- Ohhh is it .. that why you prefer bear over my milk …. Bato ke sheer..
Aditya :-- No its not like that.. you both were drinking..and since yesterday there were lot instances that made me choose bear today..and I didn’t choose bear against your milk.. you were asking to order milk shake.. instead of that if you would offered your milk that time, than 100% I would have choose your milk..hahah.
Supriya :-- Very clever hmmm… do I look like milk dairy to you that having ample stock of milk with me and can offer you..
Aditya :-- ohhh .. you were saying that if you were having ample stock than all day long you will stuff your breast in my mouth and feed me…. I don’t have issue with that.. I would love to suck those magnificent breast all day.. I am loving itttttttttttttt
Before he complete his statement, she pulled his ears play fully….
Supriya :-- see … he is so tired, had his milk while sleeping itself… my baby and kissed him….
Supriya kept baby aside properly and moved towards him. Aditya took oil bottle from his pocket and showed it to Supriya
Supriya :-- what is it..addiii.. ;;; Aditya :-- its massage oil for your breast..
Supriya :-- what ??? why did you brought it .. I will not apply it.. ok
Aditya :-- what do you think, why I brought this..?? You think that I want to press your boobs that why I brought this ?? you don’t trust me ?? I bought this because I can’t see you in pain.. and I don’t want situation to get worsen..or more of your milk get dry and blockage gets increase.
Supriya was stunned with his answer and like his caring nature.
Supriya :-- what you said.. I thing you want to press it.. hmm on daily basis I am feeding you my milk and many a times you press it.. and trust.. I would have not trusted you than you would be sleeping there where my husband is sleeping.. understand..i apricate that you how concern about me and bought it but my dress will get ruined and secondly post applying I wont be able to was my boobs to feed you.. If you want we can do massage post you drink my milk. With shy and smiling..
Aditya pull out paper napkin and showed him, washing boob issue got resolved.. and this oil is not sticky, your skin will absorbed it completed and still if it is there than will clean with paper namkin.
Supriya :-- So were well aware about my concerns and came with solution with it.hmmm what else you have planned.. now I am getting scared with you.. you planned things as well.
Aditya :-- hahah.. yes there are lot of plans .. but its secret and don’t worry you are totally safe with my plans… and again move his hands in his pocket and pulled daily milk fruit and nut and offer her..
Supriya :-- Ohhh .. thanks adi.. its my favourite chocolate, how you comes to know about it.. thank you.. and when do you want to do massage.. and started opening wrapper .
Aditya :-- Now.. and looked at her and took his left hand and drag her 2 feet down and he went behind her and pull down her zip and open dress hook.
She was about to stop him but stop herself to do so and let Aditya remove her dress. Mean while he pulled down right side strap down .. he was confused how to move her dress down its tight..
Supriya :-- Smile on her face  what happened baby .. why you stop.. remove it..
Aditya :-- your dress is tight and not coming down..
Supriya :-- Buddhooo it will not come like this.. we need to pull it up…saying so she sat on her knees and started removing it from top.. Aditya was watching her removing it.. first he saw her milk white thigh, than black pantie than lower back, matching colour black bra strap and finally dress was out from her body..again he look down, she wore transparent pantie and he can see her skin clearly, it was looking so sexy that he got hard on instantly…
Supriya :-- have you finished staring my back.. need more time … if done please tell me how do you want me to sit.
Aditya :-- ohhh.. ahhh please sit comfortable folding both of your legs.. and keep new baby bottle ready with you.. Supriya got another bottle from bag and open her tab.. Hmmm ready adi…
Ok .. wait let me open bottle and your bra… quickly open bottle and reached behind her and fumble her hand to open bra hook.. as it was new.. he was not able to open it. Supriya laughed and brought her hand behind to open but he refuse it to open it.. she let him try.. but warn her.. this is the first time I am wearing it.. don’t tore it or else you will pay heavy price of it..he struggle bit but finally opened it… and in low voice.. finally successed… both laugh together.. He removed bra from both the side.. and kneel down on his knees and put oil on her breast…he tried to massage it from upside but was facing problem .. he moved back little and sat spreading both his leg and drag her back till his crotch touch her ass..she felt it but didn’t say anything.. he took oil on both his hand applied thoughroly on both boobs.. and started massage it.. he grabbed both her boobs from base and moved his hand forward, few drops of milk came from both her boobs, he realize his mistake and informed her that will do massage one bye one till it gets empy, soon both breast were empty and with each massage on her boobs supriya started licking down.. she was controlling herself but the way he was massaging her boobs sending waves and waves of pleasure to her, initially it was paining but now she is enjoying his massage, heaviness on her breast gone which she is feeling from last few days… she moved back and rested her back and head on his chest.. now it is getting easier for him to massage her boobs.. he moved his head little closer to her left ears and asked “ how does it feel angel” Supriya moved his left hand on his left chick and open her eyes his face, his lips was just inches away from him, unknowingly she moved towards him and planted kiss on his lips, “ you are doing awesome Job, baby..”  ahhh.. please apply little more pressure.. he tried best to apply pressure but its more than 20 min he is massaging her from same position, hence got tired.. he moved her away from his body and came out from her back and let her sleep on her back.. he asked her to pulled up her legs in 90 degree, he sat spreading his legs on either side of her and bring down hers on his legs. He moved little forward, now his dick is touching her pussy above her pantie.. he also moved t shirt from his body and became bareskin from top.. he again took oil and applied on her boobs and started massaging her boobs. Each time he moved his hand to do massage his dick is poking on her pussy.. she was enjoying double attack on her body she closed her  eyes, she is feeling that blood circulation on her boobs has been increased, on the other hand he felt that more he is massaging her boobs more her boobs are getting stiffer.. after almost 10 min, he was tired hence kept his hand on her boobs and started scratching her nipple with his nails.. she was not prepare for this attack and automatically she moved her hips upward.. he pinched both nipple, she again moved her hips upward.. she open her eyes and saw Aditya was top less, she loosed her control and drag him above her, first time there was skin to skin contact between them, both of them moan together as felt immense pleasure with it.. she held his head and started smooching her and from below she moved her hips up to feel his crotch..he moved his hand down below her ass and grabbed both of her ass chicks, he tried to move his hands inside her panties, she noded negatively and broke kiss.
“ adi don’t move your hand inside it please… she came back to her senses, she moved adi side and lay there facing each other, now she was in complete control, she gave him smooch and removed her lips and said sorry, we can’t do like this. Thank you adi for your massage I feel so relax.. can you please remove excess oil from my body.. He stood and bought tissue paper and kept 3-4  paper on both her boobs and around, he let them it there, after few second, he wipe entire her breast clean. And moved away from her and wore his tshirt. He was not speaking any thing, she also started wearing her dress, she also notice that he got upset, but she cannot go beyond this.
It was almost 10 min since then,  bus halted for dinner break, all of them climb down to have dinner, he was upset.
Anand :-- hey adi what happened, why you are upset,
Aditya realize that Anand notice changes in his behaviour, he immediately replied nothing, was sleeping, and need to wake up to have dinner, hence feeling little bit of headache.
Anand :-- ohhh is it.. have light dinner than, or else you will feel like vomiting.
They had dinner and came back to their respective place, till that time Aditya realize that it was his mistake, she is allowing this much now is sufficient for him..
He took baby from supriya and asked her to be careful while climbing, last time you flash your inner thigh along with pa….
Supriya stare him and climb up, she tried level best, but he again saw her milky white thigh with black pantie. As soon as she reached up she took baby from adi and was looking at him with question whether did she flash it again.
Aditya gave her broad smile and noded in yes.. she got shy. Aditya climb up close the door and put on curtuain back.
Supriya :-- why you were looking up when I was climbing, don’t you have shame.
Aditya : ooohhhooo, you were flashing it, that’s why I was able to look, it was your mistake not mine.
Supriya :-- started hiting him naughtily and Aditya too her to his embracement.
Supriya :-- Why you always behind my body, few minutes back you were inserting your hand in my panties, my upper portion is already on display for you number of times, and one thing is remaining, please let it remain at it..
Aditya :-- One thing ????? I think there are 2  instead of 1, she understood what he mean to say and again playfully hit him, you naughty, now you are making joke of me..
Supriya :-- Ok tell me honestly, what do you want from me ??
Aditya :-- I want all of you… every bit off you..
Supriya :-- Why you always behind my body,
Aditya :-- I am young and you are not so old that young boy don’t get attracted to your body..To be honest I said earlier also  I love you, it means I love your physically, I love you emotionally, I love you mentally .. Apart from physical love I am getting both from you that why I am behind your body..
Supriya :-- Impressed… very clever, ok when was the first time you saw me nude.. tell me honestly..
Aditya :-- got shocked hearing this question, ok first answer my questions, why you stop me always in the middle, where as you also wanted to proceed further ??? what stopping you.?? What will I get if reveal when exactly I saw all of your asset together..
Supriya :-- See already got lot of things without asking it, but you can’t have access to my lower portion apart of it .. any thing you want..2) I stop you because I feel I am doing wrong, I am cheating on anand, though I cross my few boundaries with you unfortunately but I think it was bound to happened sooner or later.
Aditya :-- ok .. first time I saw your boobs, your pussy, your ass entire you when on first day of hotel you were intimated with your husband, unknowingly you were making lot of sound, I was sleeping but with loud moan of yours I woke up, first I saw both of you on bed, in 69 position, .. ( Supriya tried to stop him but Aditya interrupted her let me complete.) you were so horny that time that you sat on your husband face and moving your hips to and fro and he was laping you down..
Stop .. stop … enough of it adi.. wit bit angry… I just asked you when I didn’t ask you what you saw.. she went to sleep facing his baby..
Aditya :-- good you asked to be honest, when I am honest you show your anger.. good… na.. saying this he also went to sleep.
There was silence for few minute, soon her baby started crying, supriya fetch bottle from her bag and started feed him.. than only she remember that adi’s medication is pending..she felt bad, that she scolded him, Number of times he saw her nude, and what he was doing, he was pulling my legs only and telling me what he saw.. but still it was wrong.. it was my intimate moment. Soon baby slept and put him back carefully beside her..
She called adi, he open his eyes, she asked him to open his dress hook, he did that and slept again, .. Adiiiii I want to remove this dress, please me as dress is bit tight, adi sat down and rested his back on wall, and with one hand he pull down her dress zip, as soon as zip was down, she turn towards Aditya and move her hand up, indicating him to remove it from top, though Aditya was aroused with such opportunity but showing some attitude, he pulled dress out, for fraction of second he had look on her and again went to sleep. She got furious with his attitude, she jumped on him and sat on his stomach, still he was not showing interest.. she move little back and sat on his crotch now, he got instant hard on but control himself and not showed any interest..she lay on him and started kissing him on his forehead, chicks, chin, she is getting more furious, and took her upper lips and started to suck it hard, as loose all his control and held her head and started reciprocal to her action he also took her lower lips and suck it hard, he moved up and sat without breaking kiss, he put both of her hand on end of his t-shirt and guided her to remove it, she follow his instruction they parted for few second to remove his t-shirt and mean while adi unclasped her bra and removed it also…he flipped her down still kissing now guided her hand to his shorts button, she understood it that he wanted her to remove it also, for few second she was not sure what to do , but when again he guided his hand and looked in her eyes, she decided to go ahed with it and open her shorts button and pull down his zip, with trembling hands she grabbed his shorts and moved it down not sure whether he is wearing any underwear or not, but to her relax he was wearing it. She pulled down his shorts till his thigh and pulled it with her leg till his ankle and finally it was out. Through out this time both are kissing passionately, he put his entire weight on her, his dick is now poking her outer vertical lips over their garments, she spread her legs to give him proper access and started moving her hips to feel his dick, still their kiss was intense and upper and lower lips respectively and not ready to leave that.. adi started move her lower body like he is fucking her, he was pressing his dick on her love hole like he will enter her tearing her pantie.. she was getting hornier and hornier.. she moved and pin him down and sat on his crotch and started moving her hip in to or fro motion..she chew his lips, she put his both hands on her boobs and asked him to press it harder .. harder… .addiiii… press them… ahhh she lay on him and started biting on his chest .. addiii .. I am ..coming… ahhhhhh….. she was bit loudher..ahhhhh awww adi immediately started smooching her and when she came she thrusted so hard on his dick that it pain him … both moan together one with pain and another with ecstasy…she kissed again on his lips and lay there on top of him keeping her head on his chest…
She came down and lay beside him keeping her hand on his chest and was controlling her breath.
Adi again got angry as he was not done yet and slept showing back to her.. she was confused what happened now… she turn him around grabbing his should, and put her head on his chest, and started roaming her finger on his hairy chest…She asked him” what happened Addiii, why are angry on me”. You are selfish… “you moved out when you are done what about me” and you know your last thrust was so brutal that still its paining there. Said  Aditya.
Oh sorry tell what do you want me to do.. I am really sorry…
Don’t tell sorry to me, go and tell him sorry .. pointed to his dick you hurt him its your responsibility
“Adi.. please “ .. no its ok.. if you don’t want than let it be… and slept…
Supriya was in thinking what to do or not… slowly she left her place and moved toward his crotch. She sat there and looked at addiii still his eyes were closed but he knew she is there, first she put her hand on his thigh to make adi know that she is there and waiting to open his eyes.. still he kept his eye closed.. she can see clearly outline of his dick..it was semi erect..she touch his index finger on where dick head is visible and moved along with length of dick till its base.. again she moved it up and than down, she did like 4-5 times, she notice that it is now grown to full size.. and trying to come out from his jockey.. she looked again towards adi but still his eyes were closed.. she got frustrated with his attitude, in anger she grabbed his dick tightly, aaahhhhh  in pain..” why you doint it, its hurting me.. he said.. ok…  put her head on his stomach facing his dick.. now her entire palm was resting on it..slowly he moved his left hand beneath his body and moved his jockey bit below.. due that dick head popped out..she again pulled his jockey up and cover it.. “ please move it out and play with him, its hurting there inside..” requested adi..
That’s good boy now.. even she also wanted to have look on his tool but was restricting herself to do so.. in one move her hand inside jockey and grabbed it, she was measuring it with and comparing it her husband, its bigger and thicker than him.. she took him out and drag his jockey downward.. she wrapped around his finger around his shaft and started stroking it…she started showering kisses and biting her near stomach… he was in heaven he moved his hand towards her ass and started to roam above her panties… she warn him not touch on her pussy and not to go inside her panties.. he grabbed her ass more firmly, and pressing them, he slapped his ass, phattt… ahhhh moan came out from her mouth… he sooth the area were he slapped, again he slapped on her other ass chicks.. aahhh adiii… she firmly started stroking his dick… she wanted him to come soon.. or else he will make her ass red.. phattttt .. again there was slap.. she moving her hand faster….phattt….. ahhhh adi… please its paining… adi dragged her and let her sit her on his chest ass facing toward him..as soon as she sat.. phaatt… aiiii adddiiiii… it was strongest amount all.. he move his head and started licking that portion with is tongue… he slide her pantie where he hit her and roaming her tounge there… she was full arose ..she push her ass on her face… he spread her ass chicks and put his tongue in between… she pushed more on her face… phattt… aaaahhhh …with moan…he slide bit of pantie to down to lick there … she was enjoying slap on her ass… phattt.. aaaaahaahhh…she moved her ass back but found nothing … he asked do you want me to lick there…. No response… phaattt… aaiiiiii…..adi please… answer me or else next one will be more stronger… 1,2,,,,okk I want… what you want.. tell me… I want mmm your tongue on my asss…… he was about to pull her pantie down she moved down and turn towards him… adi please… understand.. I am not ready for this … please.. adi understood it and said its ok.. what about me baby.. I am still up.. will you please.. adi my handst are paining… anand would have come twice or thrice in this duration.. she blurted out..
Ok but what can be done.. will you give head.. no.. you are not ready.. its ok.. keep me always high and dry.. promise me that you will not insert in my hole… ok promise.. where is that oil bottle..
Its there in bag…she grabbed bottle took lot of oil and applied on her thigh and again took and applied it on his dick… ok closed your eyes…he closed.. she removed her pantie till knees and lay showing ass to him, she move back and with left hand moved his dick between her thigh just below her ass…and pushed her ass back… he open his eyes and found his dick buried in her thigh, he started moving his ass to and fro motion.. he move little down and started stroking again.. his dick was rubbing outer lips of her pussy.. she also started enjoying this and started thursting her ass…twice or thrice it happened that his dick entered bit in her pussy.. she was not caring now as she was also very horny…his hip movement were more intense and every thrust poking her outer lips… she was also started moaning….. aahhhahaa adiii… you are now taking me to heaven…..though u have not inserted but u hitting at right spot…she took his hand on her boobs and asked him to grabbed … now he know her… when every she is about to come … she ask to grabbed boobs with full strength ….addiiii aahlhhh… I am cumming .. please dont stop….ahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhh. wait suppi I am also cumingn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..ahaahahahahh both came together… on his last stroke he pointed towards her pussy but it got stuck above ass hole …and he unloaded all his cum on above her ass hole…
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
She has turned to a bitch in very few minutes.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
I think this is a dream..........My suggestion is please try to prolong the seduction.........if supriya falls cheaply.....then there is no life to this story..........anyway its your story and your thoughts...........thanks for the update...........

I wanna do bad things with you
Like Reply
SIMPLY EXCELLENT NARRATION
Like Reply
Lovelyyyyyyyy
Like Reply
Waited for this story for long. Amazing narration, add more spice and continue with the same tempo.
Like Reply
excellent narration
Like Reply
awsome
Like Reply