Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
So erotica keep it coming
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
tabu mam put that dildo in that lady's vagina or asshole... i dont know which hole it is but it is in some hole.

[Image: 08copyVaa4c10409c2cf055.jpg]

am waiting for next action.

but

tabu mam is pulling that lady's hair and taking her to her bedroom like a dog with a chain.
she is crawling like a dog. 
while she is crawling her dildo in the backside is coming little out and again going inside.

[Image: trishabonus3cadd5b9af79160f4.jpg]

vow!!! what an idea... this is really brilliant... tabu mam is literally made that lady fuck herself with her own dildo without any external effort.
looklike mam is doing it from a very long time and well experienced.
they reached the bedroom door.
i dont want to miss the next action.... they will make their next kinky things in the bedroom soo i cant see.
i dont know what to do.
they reached the door.
i can see the bossy face of tabu mam and slave like face of that lady.
after reaching near bedroom door. tabu mam came to backside of that lady with a smiling face.

[Image: Tabu2B-2B516.jpg]

tabu kicked that tent formed by the dildo with her leg.
that dildo went inside that lady's back and tent is disappeared. and now it looks like there is no dildo in those pants.

that lady did a small whine and a silent scream.. she is in pain.

[Image: 5667b0121398940ce7.jpg]
yes i heard the scream it is very low voice but its audible to me.
with low whispering voice..
tabu smiling... : ssshhh... dont make noise...trisha darling...... how is it trisha darling !! how is my kick! did it went deep inside!.

[Image: tabu2Bhot2Bnavel2Bin2Bsaree2B281829.jpg]

now i came to know that other lady name is Trisha.
yes i heard my mom mentioning this name Trisha mam.
yes mom mentioned Trisha mam the English teacher.
yes, now i understand... this lady is Trisha mam the English teacher of this college...
Like Reply
trisha mam is seeing tabu with fake anger and bit of pain.

[Image: Trisha20Actress20New20Sexy20Photo2028229...max800.jpg]

i dont understand weather these 2 are playing boss and slave or tabu mam is blackmailing trisha mam or anything...

but by the smile of tabu mam and fake anger of trisha mam i understand they are kinky and playing mistress and slave roleplay.
i can hear what they whispering...
trisha : tabu!!! its painfull dear.. i told u dont make it vanish it inside my vagina...

[Image: ThrishaSouthActressPhotos_Stills_Gallery_50_.jpg]

i got it now, its inside her vagina not asshole.
tabu with smile : No pain No gain baby... and winked eye seeing at trisha mam.
trisha with fake anger : acha... now be my bitcy slave.. now i will show u No pain No gain..

trisha mam with pain face in doggy position.. pulled her pants down.
she not wearing any panties... her sexy ass is in clear view to me.

[Image: 0000f.jpg]

her ass is not milky white like kajal akka or charmi akka or hansika akka but she got nice indian skintone and perfect shape and small asscheeks.
i couldnt see any sign of that dildo.
trisha mam put her hands under her pants and she pushed 2 fingers into her vagina and she is silent screaming in pain and she finally caught the dildo buried deep in her vagina.

she slowly pulled that dildo out.
its around 5 to 6 inch long but not that thick, its small size dildo.
trisha gotup from doggy position and she standing face to face with tabu .
trisha didn't pulled the pants up yet, pants down to thighs her asscheeks are still naked out of pants.
as she stoodup the shape of the ass is clear and still small.
trisha mam is 5 feet 3 inch tall, she got upto shoulders to tabu mam barely above shoulders.
trisha is staring at tabu eye to eye with fake anger.. tabu is controlling the smile cuming...

trisha : u controlling the smile!!!
trisha showing the dildo that went deep inside the vagina to tabu.
i can see the dildo is shining with juices.
trisha : u think this dildo can stop me from punishing u bitch!!!...
tabu is still controlling the smile..
trisha : now will see who will smile bitch.

trisha spitted on tabu face same as tabu spit earlier.

am praying to the god that these 2 hot MILFS shouldn't go to room and everything they should do infront of door itself.
yes i guess my prayers are answered..
trisha made tabu face the door in standing position.

[Image: tabu_life_of_pi1.jpg]

trisha slowly lifting the nighty of tabu.
as the nighty is going up her legs and thighs are revealing.
tabu got a wonderfull thunder thighs.

her thighs are huge and very long.
i feel her thighs is as big as hansika akka's.
and trisha ass is smaller than kajal akka ass.
yes nighty is gone all the way up.

[Image: nude-281129.jpg]

tabu's huge fleshy ass is visible to me.
its soo sexy and  huge even at this age.
it is wide too.
Like Reply
i have seen fleshy ass like hansika akka and charmi akka... but they have this fleshy fat making their asses plumpy but in case of tabu the ass is large and huge with

the bone and hip itself.  she is built huge from the structure of bones itself.

[Image: 03tabu1.jpg]

her asscheeks are huge and almost similar to trisha's asscheek in colour.
i love this typical indian color ass. ofcource i love every lady's ass.
i want to bury my face deep in that ass.

i want to fuck tabu's asshole.. i want to make her scream... i want to make her sit on my face and then on my dick. i want her to ride me.
millions of thoughts going in my mind after seeing that ass.

trisha : hold ur nighty up for me bitch.
tabu is holding the nighty up.
nighty is lifted till the hip.

trisha now bend on her kneels with that dildo in her hand.
trisha slapped those huge asscheeks...i heard the sound..

tabu : ssshh... dont slapp its getting louder.
trisha : shutup bitch... now try not to scream.... and bend ur ass little.
tabu : okay bitchh, i will show u screams after going to bed.
trisha : winked on tabu and told now u r my bitch dont try to scare me...

tabu bent her ass and made her ass little outside.
tabu's ass is already huge and with these bending and making ass out.. it appears even more huge...
trisha aparted her asscheeks and seeing.
i couldnt see clearly tabu's asshole or vagina bcz shadow of trisha is falling on tabu's body.

trisha took that dildo and tried to push that inside but due to the huge asscheeks of tabu she couldnt push it in.

trisha : tabu darling, i couldnt push this inside like this, ur ass is soo huge so i cant push it inn...

tabu laughed...
tabu : okay dear, i will get in a good position to make u do ur work comfortably...

trisha : i know u will...
tabu came to doggy position now. her huge ass is facing me..

[Image: ecchi-281129.jpg]

trisha kneeled down.
trisha with both hands opened both the asscheeks of tabu widely... to see asshole.
now i can see asshole of tabu, i dont see clearly but i can see the hole part and the vagina line which is longg.
i want to put my monster dick in that long vagina and that asshole soo badly.
trisha : darling, both my hands are opening ur asscheeks widely... how to put that dildo inside ur asshole!!
tabu : uffff... u complaining for everything... u finally want to put that inside myself!!
trisha : no, i want to put it inside myself... soo can u use ur hands to divide ur asscheeks plzz..
tabu : ufff.. fine.. make it quicker... we dont have time.
trisha felt happy.
tabu with both hands opened her asscheeks wider...
trisha took that shiny dildo with her own vagina juices and she placed it on her asshole.
am watching tabu face expression and the dildo.

tabu : u bitch... make it quicker push it for ur satisfaction..
trisha : take itt...
trisha pushed the dildo into tabu's asshole at once....
to my surprise the dildo went inside the asshole soo smoothly without any effort.....
tabu didnt even screamed or shouted or anything... she just closed her eyes for a second and then again she is normal..
no pain for tabu..
she didnt even removed her hands from dividing the asscheeks.
i can see the black dildo in the asshole totally inside but just its showing the end of dildo to outside.

lookslike tabu's asshole already took soo many things inside... this dildo is like a small pen  to her enormous ass.

i know the dildo is small.. but it is an asshole and everyone shows pain... even for that size dildo.
but tabu didnt even screamed or opened mouth its like she didnt even know that it went inside her ass.. she just closed eyes for a second and opened again.
tabu : now what bitch??? whats next?? does the dildo went in totally or can u see the dildo from outside?? shall i remove my hands from aparting asshcheeks??
trisha : yesss, dildo is totally inside..i cant see dildo. u can remove ur hands and i want u to getup and lets walk to remove like this holding ur nighty up.
i dont know why trisha lied to tabu bcz dildo is still visible from oustside even to me.
tabu : okay am getting up...
Like Reply
tabu when trying to standup... the dildo from the asshole popped out and fall down at feet away from tabu.

vowww.. that popping sound and the seen of dildo jumping out from the asshole and falling around a feet far from is awesome!!!

i reallly should try it out sometime with my mom and those 3 akkas.
tabu gave a angry look at trisha and told "u didnt pushed the dildo totally inside bitch."

trisha : am sorryyyy... i will push it deep now.
tabu : make it quick bitch.
tabu in standing only bent little and opened her asscheeks.
trisha with one hard push.. pushed the whole dildo into asshole. but its cuming out again... bcz of standing position.

so trisha pushed 2 fingers inside the asshole to support the dildo inside till tabu stands straight.

tabu now put her asscheeks normal and she is slwoly standing straight with trisha fingers still in the asshole.

trisha : ur asshole is soo warmmmm!! even dildo is getting warmer!!...
tabu : u know what!!, after gng to room am gonna pop tht dildo directly to ur mouth from my asshole sitting on ur face...
trisha : haha, yeah sure.. i can take anything into  mouth easily but not my bottom holes...
tabu : such a bitch.
tabu after stood straight removed the fingers from the asshole and licked those fingers.
yes dildo is not cuming out now.
but am feeling bad bcz they r going inside and i cant see the popping dildo in mouth show.

[Image: tabu_028.jpg]

tabu slowly walked inside the room lifting the nighty up followed up trisha with that bag and they closed the door...
i want to see whats going on inside but i cant...
i want to fuck now or see the show atleast.
my mind is filled with thoughts of sex.
for an instance i thought of going to deeksha akka room and bang her and again i thought its risky soo y cant i go to the tabu mam room directly and bangg them both.
but am scared for everything and all these are risky. so i waited for 30 mins.
i slowly crawled to their room door to atleast hear their noises and feel satisfied.
all i hear is only the sounds of banging and bed sounds... and moaning sounds...
trisha is moaning....softly..
and i guess tabu mam is fucking her with strapon soo she moaning..i can hear banging sounds...

its turning me on...i want to masturbate their itself but i dont like masturbation... bcz i dont want to waste my sperm even when am with mum and many sexy girls..
i can hear from the room...
trisha : no tabu darling... not my asshole... am scared of asshole we will try anal sum other time when i have more chance to scream louder..
tabu : okay baby... bang me for last round then will leave...
there is silent for a minute..
tabu : do i look like a kid to u?? wear that big strapon for last round. y u taking small strapons that i use to fuck u
trisha : i want to end last round with ur asshole... so i took. if u want that big thing in ur anus which i use to bang ur vagina i can take...
tabu : acha... fucking my anal.... i have no prblm with that big strapon too.. but if i scream out loud my daughter will wake and cum directly here....
trisha : yeah thats y am using my small strapon... and i wish ur daughter woke and came here... so that we can have a threesome bang and me and ur daughter can team
up and double penetrate you...
tabu : uff shutup , soo many thoughts.... she is a kid  and most importantly if she joins us there is high chance of me and my daughter team up fucking u double penetration.....can u take...?
trisha : ooh godd nooooo... she is build strong too like u.. i will die for sure.... yeah am all set come sit on dickk i will bang ur anal...
then there is silent for a minute...and again i hear banging sound.... i understand what has started....
i hear collision sounds while tabu mam is riding trisha mam when their ass and thighs meet...
they are moaning.... and after 10 minutes sounds are stopped...
i guess they are done for day and will leave.
so i went to sofa and covered in blanket.. as i thought trisha mam left home and tabu closed the main door and opened deeksha akka bedroom and the other bedroom.
after tabu mam left to her bedroom, i went to other bedroom and slept their to avoid any kind of suspicions in tabu mam mind.

am thinking about the things they talked about threesome.. i have to make a good plan to fuck all these ladies.... and should make them my slaves....
i fall asleep without my knowlege... i wokeup late...
no one there at home...
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(05-03-2020, 06:20 AM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: So erotica keep it coming

welcome
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for NExt Episode
Like Reply
(19-03-2020, 08:19 PM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: Eagerly waiting for NExt Episode

thank you , i'll try to update today
Like Reply
i fall asleep without my knowlege... i wokeup late...
no one there at home.
i checked my phone and  saw  mom's missed call.
i called her and she told "tabu mam and deeksha akka didnt wake me bcz i slept late.. they made breakfast and lunch and and mum asked to eat and told to come home night" and hanged call.
i freshnup and ate breakfast.
i want to call kajal akka or hansika akka or charmi mam to come here and do a quick fuck and go.
but am scared this is principal home and i dont want to risk it. and also they locked from outside and left.
i started playing game in ps4.
after sometime.... i hear someone is opening main door.

[Image: 802aea999987ca12bdf36069232674cc.jpg]

door is opened.. trisha mam came inside...i am surprised to see trisha mam. she came in a saree with an innocent face.. but at night i saw her real kinkiness. 
her navel is soo deep that drove  me mad.
trisha : hello dear, u must be sai... tabu mam told me that u will be at home. she asked me to get some papers documented so i came.
sai : hello , yes am sai.. who r u mam??
trisha : am english professor dear.. my name is trisha.
i want to make her bluff..
sai : what!!, i thought you r a student mam, am sorry, u dont look like a teacher mam. u look same age as deeksha sister and even more younger..

trisha : lol, thank you, u r cute. u continue ur game sai.. i will go check those papers and i have sum paper work to do.it will take sometime.
sai : okay mam.

trisha mam went to tabu mam room.
i cant believe this is happening...
i got the best chance now..i dont want to miss this chance of taking advantage of trisha mam...
i dont know how... even with bang or blackmail i want to seduce and make trisha mam my girl and fuck her.
i slowly went and locked the maindoor from outside...
i went to tabu mam room and opened the door.
trisha mam is doing some paper work on desk.
trisha : hello sai, what can i help u with??
sai : no mam, am bored alone soo came here, can i sit wid u mam?
trisha : sure dear.. i can use ur company... ur mum and me are good colleagues..

she asked me about my studies and all. she also told me that am cute and small and i talk like a small baby.
she is thinking am innocent as the way i look.
she told about herself like.. she is married 2 years ago and her hubby lives in some dubai.
i want to act like an innocent boy and seduce trisha mam and if its not working i want to blackmail and if its not working too i want to force and bang her.
i know if i didnt used this wonderfull god given being alone with trisha mam chance,  my dick will never forgive me..
then i got a brilliant idea to seduce mam and showing how innocent i amm.
i asked mam, u r english teacher soo u will help me with any doubts that i dont know?
trisha : yes sure sai.. i can..
she is working on files and answering me...
i told thanks mam.
am having thoughts of yesterday nights tabu mam and trisha mam's kinky romance but she acting super innocent and professional now.
i want to start my idea to make trisha mam my slave.
i asked "mam i need to pee badly can i use this bathroom?"
trisha : yes go use sai.. no need to ask dear..
i went inside the washroom quickly and removed my pants and took off my underwear and wore pants again..
my dick is already rock hard thinking of yesterday's action.
i wore pants and unbuttoned the pant button.
i shouted " trisha mam!! trisha mam!!"
trisha mam came running bcz of my shouting and asked wht hpnd?
me : mam i cannot unzip my pants, zip got struckk... my mum always help me in getting zip but she is not here... i need to pee very urgently mam... can u plzz unzip. i cant hold my peee, am scared i will leak in pants,
my pant zip mam plzzzz!
trisha mam is bit shocked hearing that and put an awkward face..
me : plzz mam unzip jaldi mam... pee very urgent am gonna pee in my pants itself... u r also like my mum mam so asking plzz mam...
trisha : ok okay.. let me help u kid..
i felt happy and am holding my tshirt up wid hands.
trisha mam came near me and she saw my navel region and the pant button which is removed but didnt asked me anything.
she bended to open my pant zip.
she got a tattoo near top of the cleave i can see that.
she opened my zip at once.. 
bcz i unbuttoned my pant earlier, pant slided down to feet at once...
my huge monsterous dick popped out like a white anaconda snake.

[Image: tumblr_ncdo5od8BI1tmngfco5_500.jpg]

mam thought there will be underwear inside but i removed it earlier.
she is speechless watching my huge dick...

[Image: uy3VajfP60uWDiCPJoOBURtGvqKkeOBOGnrxZ7bl...FhW0oZ.jpg]
Like Reply
she is seeing my face and my dick, but i acted like am not observing her.

she is in shockk.
i asked "mam can u hold my tshirt up plzzz, till i pee, i dont want to wet my tshirt."
trisha mam in shock nodded her head and holded my tshirt up.
she is staring at my dick only without even blinking..
i holded my huge dick with 2 hands and still not  bigger than 2 palms and pointed it at the toilet commode and started to pee a huge stream.
she is still starring at my dick.
i finsihed my pee and wore my pants.
trisha mam came into senses and is speechless.
trisha : ooh sorry, i was thinking about my documentation..., do u need help with anything else???
i told "thank you mam, nothing mam if i need anything else, i will ask u mam"
trisha : yes sure.. always happy to help u little kiddo...
she went out of washroom.
i know the tension and trembleness in her voice after seeing my dick.. her mind is blocked....
she came into senses after i close my pants.. soo i guess she wants to see dick for some more time...
so i planned something...
i went to room. trisha is not working now but thinking about something else.
me : hello mam, ur work finished mam??
trisha mam came into senses again and told with little tension and trembling voice no no, am doing sai.
i came and sat in same place and am observing her i can see she is not working as before...
we did chitchat for 10 minutes and in all the time of chitchat her talk is with trembling voice and she didnt even turned to see me while talking.
i asked what happened mam, i see u r tensed little.
mam told no sai nothing kid, this work is bit complicated.
i told, i will help u with that work mam i can do calculations good.. wait mam i will wash my face and come help u.
she didnt even refused, and told thank you kid.
trisha mam : if u need help with anything in washroom call me kid.
i controlled my giggle and told normally okay mam sure.
i came to washroom.
i washed my face.. and i saw a nighty in the laundry  tub in washroom.
i am pretty sure this nighty belongs to tabu mam that she wore yesterday.
i took that nighty out. and i saw a large panty and bra in the tub.

[Image: Large-Size-High-Waist-Panties-for-Women-...l-Sexy.jpg]

that panty is really large and bra too very big. am sure these large size belong to tabu mam only in this house.
i took that panty and went to bedroom to sit with trisha mam.
i put a super innocent face like a small kid who do dont know anything.
trisha mam is working now or acting as working am not sure.
i asked

me (showing that panty to mam) : trisha mam, why this underwear is soo large mam??
trisha mam made her eyes big in shock...

[Image: 7ed295ba369d04591af62220d9ab91dc.jpg]

trisha mam (with little up tone): what!!! where u got this????? y u took it??
me : i don't know mam, i saw this underwear in washroom and came to ask u mam bcz u told that u will help me with anything, but now u r getting serious and talking to me very seriously am scared mam...

trisha mam took a deep sigh and told calmly... am not serious sai, dont b scared , but u shouldn't take this things out.
me : y mam?? y shouldn't i mam?? i just asked bcz i want to know mam.. am a small kid mam, u only helped me with that urgent pee underwear thing.. so asked u mam,
am sorry mam, wait i will ask my mom mam about this underwear y so big and all.
i took my phone out.
trisha mam with little fear : NO NO NO.... dont ask ur mom about this kid..... i will tell u with what u need..
trisha mam is scared of me calling mom bcz i might say about that pee thing  and also i understand by seeing trisha mam face.. she is really thinking am innocent and dont know about girls or anything related to that. and thats good for me.
trisha mam : okay ask me what u want??
me : y this underwear is soo big mam?? mine is soo small, does girls have big underwears and boys have small underwears?? 
trisha mam (trying to explain...) : actually its not like that kid, underwear size depends on size of..size of the person wearing it.
me : what size mam i didnt get u, u mean taller persons will have large underwear and shorted person like me have small underwear??
trisha : not actually, its like how fat they are kind, how tall and fat they are...this is tabu mam room soo that might be tabu mam underwear bcz, u know right
she is tall and big...
me : but tabu mam is not fat na mam...
trisha trying to be clear: actually.. tabu mam is not fat but her..  back area and this area (pointing towards hip) is big mayb soo she has big size..
me : achaa... okay mam now i got it.
i gotup from chair and lifted my shirt and put hands on my hip and saying.. yes my hip is smaller soo i have smaller underwear...
while i gotup my dick is hard soo there is this huge bulg in my pants.... and trisha mam is staring at my bulge in pants..
trisha mam : sai... u should promise me that all this conversation btwn us. u shouldnt tell anyone.... okay?
me : y mam, i shouldnt tell to my mum too???
trisha mam : nooo, no one, specially ur mum. dont ask y , but u shoudnt tell promise?
me : okay mam promise but u should tell me everything if i ask any doubt then only i wont say... okay mam??
trisha : u still have questions??, okay i will clarify all ur doubts and clear all ur doubts.. but dont tell anyone...
me : okay mam.
trisha : sai... u really dont know anything about all this or u just asking me to test me??
me : mam, am a kid, how can i test a teacher mam???, if i know i will say mam....
trisha : okay kid.
[+] 2 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
trisha mam is staring at my dick whenevr she got chance while talking..

[Image: i59jyd4bbg231.png]

trisha mam : sai, u can ask me freely if u have to pee or any washroom things.. i can help u with your pants....
now i got it... she wants to see my dickk again!!!, am happy this is working.... and i dont want to giveup easily
me : okay mam, sure and u only have to help bcz i dont know that.
trisha mam felt little disappointed bcz of chance failure to unzip me.
trisha mam is curious and anxious to see dick.. so she asked me.
trisha : sai u dont have any underwear right while u peeing?? 
me : no mam, i dint have my underwear..
trisha : y u dont wear underwear??
me : mam, i wear underwear mostly but sometimes i dont know y, but my peeing thing will get stronger and bigger than usual soo then it wont fit in underwear,so i will remove it when it became big mam.
trisha mam laughed : its not peeing things kid... it is called dick or penis.
me : ooh it has a name too?? dick is nice name mam than penis, i will cal it dick from now.
trisha : good, atlast am teaching my english subject..
me : yes mam, i need ur help mam..
trisha : what u need sai?
me : mam, i need a solution to it mam, what u will do when ur dick got big like that?? u will also remove underwear like me??
trisha shocked !!!!
trisha : what!!!!!!, u asking seriously!!!!!
me : yes mam, bcz i cant always remove my underwear so asking what u and others do bcz u r elders and i can learn from u mam...
trisha laughed out loud...
trisha : ooh god, no sai... we dont have that dick thing boy.. only boys will have that dick and also i guess no  boy will have such a big dick to remove underwear while its hard....
me : what!!!!!, girls dont have that!! u lying mam...u lying bcz u have to tell ur trick of hiding dick soo u telling u dont have dick.
trisha : no sai, girls dont have i swear..
me : soo.. girls dont pee at all!!!!! then y do they wear underwear if they dont have dick!!
trisha : no.. we do pee kid, but we will have different in bottom.. 
me : how diffferent mam??
trisha : actually.. it will be like a hole and we will pee from it..
me : what!! u will have hole!!! like how!! like the one that we use to shit??
trisha : yess, u r right, sumthing like that but little larger.. from that only new born babies will come...
me : what!! is it that large!!! to fit a baby??
mam : yes.. it stretches....
me : girls have a happy life mam, they dont have dick getting bigger problems...
trisha : haha yes...
me : this is all like new to me... no one told me all this..  not even my mom.... but u told me thanks you mam... u r my favourite from now mam.
trisha : sai.. u really dont know all this?? u dont know difference body parts btwn boys and girls too??
me : no mam, but i know difference body parts btwn girls and boys..
trisha : acha what r they tell me...
me : boys will grow beard and full hair.. but girls dont grow beard and all.. and boys will have flat chest while girls have big swollen chest bcz they will have milk to feed small babies... and now u told me about that dick and no dick thing.
trisha laughed...

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2020648714_Vijay20Sethupa...2a9b2d.jpg]
Like Reply
trisha : u r soo funny sai.. u dont know anything..

me : what's soo funny about it mam.. i told correct only 

trisha : okay.. listen..all correct but girls chest is called breasts and the milk and those swollen milk things is called boobs or breasts.. and they dont have milk at all.. they will just be swollen and only after a baby is born they will have milk.

me : soo they are called boobs, good to know, but mam u r wrong.. all girls have milk in boobs thats y they r big..boys dont have milk soo they r flat...

trisha : no kid.. u r wrong...only new mothers have milk in boobs i know am a girl.

me : no mam, i have seen soo many women giving milk to babies.

trisha : yes they are all mothers.

me : no mam... can u stand up once mam..

trisha mam asked y but i insisted so she stoodup.

i am seeing at her.. hip region and told "mam, i guess ur underwear will be smaller than tabu mam bcz u have small hip"

she told haha.. mayb..

me : mam can u plzz remove that saree end (pallu) to see ur blouse!!

trisha : what!!! what u talking!!.. 

me : remove mam.. i will show u something..

[Image: 89d5c90bed1627a7c6a091cd7021f5d1.jpg]

trisha mam removed the safety pin and removed pallu.
pallu dropped on floor.

[Image: Trisha2B30.jpg]

her blouse is visible and inside bra texture is clear too, she have a medium size boobs i can see from shape.
i moved my eyes down.. vow!!!! her navel is soo sexy.. she got a really deep huge navel... i want to lick that navel....

me : mam ?? u have any babies?? r u mother??

trisha : no... y??

me : then y u have boobs?? if u dont have milk ur boobs also should be flat like my chest right??

trisha : ooh god!! u r soo dumb... u dont know anything.... belive me i dont have milk...

me : no mam.. u have milk.. did u ever pressed ur boobs or any baby sucked them!!

trisha is shocked hearing..

trisha : NOOO, y will i press my boobs... and whose baby will suck them!!! i dont hav babies..

me : thats y u dont know mam... can i show u milk in ur boobs mam??

trisha is shocked me saying that, but she is seeing my bulging in pants.. i guess she is also planning out something...

trisha : okay i will show... but u should also show me if i ask anything??? deal okay??

i know trisha mam's intentions....

me : yes deal...

trisha slowly unhooked each hook of the blouse and blouse is unhooked now..
i can see the tattoo on trisha mam upper part of the boob clearly....
i was staring at her bra..
she is wearing a black padded bra... she slided her bra upp.... now her boob is out.....

[Image: busty-tamil-actress-trisha-desi-teen-gir...7k8n4g.jpg]

she got medium sized boobs and dark nipple which is of around half inch long..
she asked me "see thoroughly.." 
i was staring at them...
she placed her hand on her boob and  presses the boob.
this action is sooo damnn hott to see...
trisha mam stopped pressing and told "now u believe me??"
am still staring at her boob only told yes mam u r right... 
she wore blouse and pallu infront me... and sat down again on chair...
i wish this action is for some more time... but i controlled..

trisha mam: now u told u will do as our deal??

me : yes mam... deal is a deal.

trisha mam: i want help u with that dick hiding in underwear while its got hard and bigger thing.. soo i want u to wear this underwear of tabu mam so that i will show u how to hide dick...

i know she would ask this.... such an intelligent bitch she is...

me : what!! no mam...its soo much bigger than my underwear mam.. it wont fit at all....

trisha : no problem i will just show...

me : no mam... i wont b wearing such a loose underwear anyway daily soo its no use mam... but let me search for smaller underwear in this room...

i started searching in cupboards...
yes i found them... but all of they belong to tabu mam soo all of them r 
very large size....

me : i found these underwears mam but they are all same large in size.

trisha : yes they will be big lol... bcz we in tabu mam room... and 1st of all dont call them underwear.. call them as panty... for girl underwears..

me : okay mam.. 

mam is dissappointed that  am not gonna show dick... but she wants to see it...

me wid excitement: mam!!, i got an idea...

trisha : whats that??

me : mam... tabu mam size is larger... but i can wear urs panty and u can show me... can u give me mam???

trisha is also happy wid idea bcz she can see my dick sumhow...

me : r u wearing panty mam??

trisha : yes... ofcourse i wore a panty... okay  i will go to washroom and remove and bring panty..

me : y mam?? u told u will help me with my dick thing... soo u will see my dick , soo y cant i see mam???
trisha : ufff... u have all these stupid logics...
i smiled..
Like Reply
trisha mam turned opposite side of me her back is facing me..

trisha : can u hold my saree up soo that i can remove my panty...

me : no mam... u only hold ur saree i will only remove ur panty.. bcz  am going to wear panty not saree.

[Image: 2baab129753fcdeb1171d00e4e09edf4.jpg]

trisha mam sighed.. and told okay..
trisha mam...slowly lifted her saree upwards facing ass to me.
her thighs are in good shape... saree is all the way up now to the hip.
i can see her sexy white panty... i can see her small cute tight ass in the underwear.
i went close.
i placed my hands on the underwear and slowly pulling it down.
1st asscrack is visible... it is deep.

[Image: Nude2Bsexy2Bleg2BTrisha2Bnaked2Bsaree2Bp...erwear.jpg]

then here cumes the sexy asscheeks..
she got round butts... and they r in good shape and sexy.... i want to put my face in it... but i like nice and slow at start...

i didnt noticied her panty but staring at her asscheeks and trying to see her vagina through the botton but as her butts are round firmm and full i cant see.
after the panty is down she lifted one leg up to remove panty totally then i saw her vagina lip small portion for a second... its bit dark and perfect...
she made her saree down now...

she told me to remove my jeans... to wear this panty...
i told okay..
i too turned the opposite side and and removed my jeans...
my ass is facing trisha mam..

[Image: obese-asian-male-buttocks-cellulite-260nw-529252330.jpg]

mam : why u showing me these smalll white asscheeks???? what should i do with them??

me : mam u also showed me ass only soo i will also do same....

mam : ooh god... i have to help u with dickk not ass... soo show me...

me : no.. deal is deal..

mam : okayy... after i helped u wid dickk... i will show u my vagina...

me : promise ??

mam : yes  done promise...

then i turned to mam side...

[Image: big-thick-cock-flaccid-soft-dick.jpg]

she is shocked again seeing my huge dick and huge balls...
she kneeled and came close to my dickk...

mam : sai.. i never saw a dick  this bigin size! no one expects this size from a boy of ur height and size...

me : i dont know mam....

mam asked can i touch this?
i told okay mam do anything but help me..
mam put her hands on my dick and moving her hand all around my dickk and feeling the musle and strngth...
as she is touching my dick, its responding like a snake oscillating up.

[Image: Tali-dova-teenslovehugecocks.jpg]

she lifting dick totally up and seeing balls and she touching every inch of my dick... 
she is putting her hand measuring my dick size.. and shocked...

[Image: imagesqtbn3AANd9GcRz_m2YnxUTF7--db9hiz-W...iuXHAP.jpg]

i told lets wear ur panty mam...
mam came into senses and removed hand..
i took panty....and while wearing i saw her panty bottom is wet...
i understand she is wet under after seeimg my dick and due to our talk....
i wore it all the way up but my balls not fitting in the panty bcz its designed for ladies...

[Image: 3323208_10_o.jpg]

she tried putting dick sidewards and downwards inside the panty but she failed its not fitting...

me : mam, i feel something watery wet inside the panty mam...

mam is shocked and asked where..
i pulled it half down and showed, she saw the wet part and bit embarrassed... but she thinking i dont what is it...

[Image: 36ac13116faa09452019f6424365aeb3--trisha...r-wear.jpg]

mam : its just water sai..

i told okay mam...

mam : sai... in order to fit inside i have to make it smaller. i know few ways to make it smaller can i do them??

me : what ways mam ??

mam : like... stroking the dickk wid hands and if needed putting the dick in mouth and sucking...

me : what!! mam how can u put my dick in ur mouth mam??

mam : its okay sai.. am just helping u... everyone does the same...

me : if everyone does same its okay mam u too do....

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Like Reply
Bhai update kab aayega
Like Reply
[Image: images-5.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg]
emily dickinson most famous poems

Add jyothika part
[+] 1 user Likes Josephrandy's post
Like Reply
sorry guys .. can't update till the curfew ends
Like Reply
lockdown mai to or free ho gye ek do update dede bhai
[+] 1 user Likes Pankajbansal's post
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 01:30 AM)phantom_assassin Wrote: sorry guys .. can't update till the curfew ends

Bro please give one update atleast one including new characters plsss. .......
Like Reply
Superb story waiting for more updates
Like Reply
HI FRIENDS

Brother came to his elder sisters house and knocked the door and got no response. he went to other side of the house and saw his elder sister is fucking with his brother-in law.

After that night, when he was in his room, some one locked from outside and he saw voices from next room. He entered next room by common bathroom and saw his elder sister is fucking by his father-in law and brother-in law. he also joined with them....

Can Any one have this story.. Please post it......
Like Reply