Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone who have seen yr sister getting fucked by others
(20-07-2019, 01:10 PM)rek.hot Wrote: would u like to share her experience here with us?

The experience that she shared was not detailed. It was like she had sex during her college days even few one night stands as well, and few times in clubs when she was away and got little drunk.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I HAVE NOT SEE HER DOING SEX... BUT SEEN HER TAKING BATH NUDE IN BATHROOM... MADE SOMETRICKS AND SAW HER NUDE WHILE SHE WAS IN HER 3RD YEAR ENGINEERING.. WOOW.. STILL I REMEMBER THAT
-------

My real wife pic in avatar. LIFE IS TO ENJOY banana
[+] 1 user Likes TAMIL_COUPLE's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 08:54 AM)mastkalan Wrote: Yes...my close friend Aadil fucked my sis in front of me....

Hi pl. MERI bahan ko bhi chodwa do
[+] 2 users Like Chootkaasik's post
Like Reply
yes saw neighbor uncle fuck my sis when were younger he had sucked my dick also later on
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 3 users Like magu's post
Like Reply
no , but I had seen her doing video sex chat with her boyfriend ... she was completely nude below her stomach , and was rubbing her cunt ...

then I shouted from the outside

"are you awake somya ?"
go to sleep didi , it's 2 pm at night ...

and she replied - it's my friends birthday abhijeet ... you go and sleep.. and then she laughed on phone

may be they are laughing because they think they make a fool out of me
banghead   write your fantasy in coment section  fight
[+] 2 users Like sanaabhijeet's post
Like Reply
Incest chat. Pm me my username is my hangout id
Like Reply
(21-10-2019, 01:47 PM)magu Wrote: yes saw neighbor uncle fuck my sis when were younger he had sucked my dick also later on

He must have taken her virginity and drill that cunt properly.

[+] 1 user Likes RoughGuy's post
Like Reply
When i was in btech 3rd year my sis who was in 11 came to stay with me it was. 2bhk flat and i live my 2 friends. One day i saw them fucking my sis together it was MFM. And to my surprise my sis was enjoying it.
[+] 6 users Like KaughtyThor's post
Like Reply
not sure i was young she was too maybe he was just humping
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
Nice thread....good to see so many guys sharing experiences
Like Reply
I living delhi ncr in a village I wanna  purchase a buffalo n my boobs n big ass elder sister (name shashi gujjar) take the milk from bafelo in early morning  4 am on winter  n going to sell milk to unmarried paying gust to  side of house   n when paying gust open the door with hard cock n very horny   he catch the hand of my big ass sister in salwar n choli type suit  n bring in room n shut the door  n when 20 mint past i going to that house for searching resion to late ! When i reache ther  n put my ear on door  i can hear  slapping sound  like THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP   opsite side of window  n hear big moning sound of male  n all sound over   n i hide the of side ally  n door open my sister come out with empty balty of milk in one hand n second hand holding her salwar  n   she fixed her nada n go to own house with full of tear n teeth mark on her back side of her neck
    Next day i wake up early morning 5 am  sister take out milk of bafflo n again going to give milk again that paying guest n coming late half hour with sweat on her face n whole salwar kamiz in winter
Naxt day i wake up early in 4 am mistakely  sister not present in house   i searching the buffalo side  n found that milk was taken  1 hours early  n i ran to the paying gust house  n reached the dood n put my ear on door  n big slaping sound with sister mons coming out thru the door  door moving to out side like going to crack   (sister band over  n fucked from behind     like a white milf bang with black man)
[+] 2 users Like Hrithik1989's post
Like Reply
I have to see my Younger sister fucking by my Friend Suhas. And i have decided to make this fantasy real. I got success to make them friends of each others. Now they have contact of each other and chat continuously. Now a days i called Suhas at my home and keep myself busy in other work so that they get chance to talk to each others. Suhas has lust on my sister and now a day my sister also enjoys Suhas's company. Hope, all things get done properly, i will update soon.
[+] 2 users Like armpit_licker's post
Like Reply
I have seen my sis fucking with Bhabhi,s brother
[+] 2 users Like Piyush.ph85's post
Like Reply
(23-03-2020, 12:56 AM)armpit_licker Wrote: I have to see my Younger sister fucking by my Friend Suhas. And i have decided to make this fantasy real. I got success to make them friends of each others. Now they have contact of each other and chat continuously. Now a days i called Suhas at my home and keep myself busy in other work so that they get chance to talk to each others. Suhas has lust on my sister and now a day my sister also enjoys Suhas's company. Hope, all things get done properly, i will update soon.

Share some details of your sister buddy

Like Reply
I am not. But I like to see her getting fucked by my friends one by one.
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

Like Reply
I watched my sister getting fucked from behind by her boyfriend
[+] 1 user Likes srich's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2020, 01:16 AM)srich Wrote: I watched my sister getting fucked from behind by her boyfriend

Can u explain full scene
Like Reply
Our parents were away for the evening. She invited her boyfriend over. We were all watching tv for a while when I decided to go to my room. A bit later, I heard a sound like a bed creaking. I went to investigate, and I saw that my sister's bedroom door was slightly open. I looked inside and and saw my sister getting slammed from behind. they were facing away from me, so they didn't see me. I pulled my dick out and started wanking while watching them. She wasn't moaning, but breathing very hard and loud. He started fucking harder and faster. My sister looked back, I swear she saw me, but they didn't stop. I was so hard, and jerking fast. He then pulled out and started to shoot on her back. I then ran back to my room and shot the biggest load ever. She never said a word to me about it
[+] 5 users Like srich's post
Like Reply
Not by others but have seen hardcore sex of my elder sis with jijaji..
[+] 1 user Likes shagsham's post
Like Reply
Like Reply