Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
“I...I...did it first time,mom” I lied.

“ Then why didn't you tell me about that dirty fellow?Why didn't you tell me that he was your friend?” She asked.

She left my chin and caught my arms again. She was expecting my answer but I remained silent because I had nothing to tell her.

My silence made her more angry and she shouted very loudly,

“ Why the fuck ,you are not talking?”

Her voice was so loud that Raju came outside from the kitchen and went behind her.He bent forward a little and caught her arms and said,

“ Hey relax,darling”

Saying that he made her stand up and she hugged him as soon as she stood up. She put her head on his chest and started crying like little kid.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Raju put his hands on her back and started caressing it. He calmed her down and gently put his lips on her lips and kissed her.

He then looked towards me and said,

“ Go upstairs and sleep in the guestroom.”

I stood up on my feet and slowly went upstairs.I went to the guest room and lay on bed. My cheek was hurting too.

I noticed for the first time that my stomach was paining too. I felt nausea and I rushed to the attached washroom and puked. A foamy reddish coloured substance came out of my mouth but I felt relieved after that. I came to the room and lay on the bed again.

It was hard to pass the time. After an hour or so I heard knocking of the door. I opened the door. It was my mom standing outside with a glass in her hand.She has changed her clothes. She was wearing yellow t-shirt and blue leggings.

Like Reply
I went back to the bed and sat on it. She came near me. She sat beside me and gave that glass to me and said,
 “ Drink this. It's milk. I didn't prepare the dinner.”

Her voice was calm. I took the glass from her hand and started sipping the milk. I finished the glass and gave it to her. She kept it on the table near the bed and then caught my chin with her hand and turned my face so that my left cheek was in front of her.She caressed it with her fingers and said in loving voice,

“ Did it hurt you very much?”

She then gently kissed on my cheek and left my chin. I looked at her and said,

“ It's ok,mom. I'm sorry.”

Then she hugged me such a way that my head was on her shoulder.Her hands were embracing me very tightly.She said,
Like Reply
“ Actually, I'm sorry, son. I thought you would be safe at your father's home. I didn't want you to suffer as I suffered in my childhood.”

I couldn't understand what was she talking as she never discussed about her childhood with me. So I asked her while still having my head on her shoulders and my hands on her back,

“ What do you mean,mom?”

She gently kissed on my neck and said,

“ My biological father died when I was very young. Then my mother ,your grandma, married to my stepfather and brought me to his home. I was very young at that time. And I had to face sexual and physical abuse and suffer at his hands.”
Like Reply
She paused while speaking. I lifted my head from her shoulder and looked towards her. She was wiping tears from her eyes.Then she spoke again,

“ When your father expelled me from our home, I had nowhere to go except Raju's. Because after your grandma died my stepfather didn't keep relationship with me.I was angry on you initially because I thought it was happening due to your telling about us to your dad. But then I wanted to bring you here but Raju never mentioned you. So I feared he would treat you same as my step dad treated me. And I didn't want you to suffer like me. I wanted the best life for you.”

Saying this she again paused for wiping the tears. I also felt guilty that I didn't tell my mom about Laxman.

“ It's ok,mom. I love you.” I could say that only. We stayed there like that silently for few minutes more. Then she told me to sleep and went downstairs.
Like Reply
I lay on the bed and started thinking whether I should confess to my mom that I also had stopped taking medicines and my tumor had grown very much.I was not sure of what to do.

I decided not to tell her about me and spent few days at Raju’s house.Then my mom dropped me to my home as she had to go to Chennai for a week.She hired a new maid for cooking and cleaning the house.Her name was Kanta.Her food was worse than Savita.

I was alone all the day.I had nothing to do except watching tv and sleeping.I missed my friends a lot.Life had become boring without Laxman and Akhilesh.My mom would call me every day and we would talk for almost half an hour.She would ask each and every detail of the day.Sometimes it annoyed me but I answered her anyway.Dad would generally call me in the evening.

Like Reply
My stomach ache was becoming worse.It was increasing day by day.My appetite had died and I would generally throw the food after Kanta left.I didn’t like eating at all.Partly due to less appetite and partly due to pain I felt after eating any food.I would take painkillers if I felt much pain but lastly, they seemed to have zero effect on it.

That day also, I was lying on the couch and watching tv.I was feeling pain I had never felt since the beginning of the cancer.It was like someone was cutting my stomach with a knife.It was like waves of the sea.It’s intensity varied with time.I felt like vomiting.

I tried to stand up and go to the washroom but I was not able to do that as I found my legs were not capable enough to carry my body.My eyes could not see all the things.There were islands of darkness in front of me.I could see red and white blinking stars in these dark portions. Simultaneously my head also started paining and my heartbeats increased.I faced difficulty in breathing also.

Like Reply
My mouth was filled with a watery substance suddenly.I tried to keep my mouth shut but it came out from my nose and my mouth also opened.Fluid came out from my mouth and nose and I collapsed on the floor.I could see there was a pool of red coloured fluid all over the floor near my head.Soon there was darkness all over in front of my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a strange room. I found that I was wearing strange clothes and a drip was attached to my hand. There was some strange tube attached to my chest and I could see a polythene bag hanging on the side of the bed, containing strange fluids.

I tried to sit and move my legs but my body was not able to move. I could not feel my body at all.I turned my head and saw my mom sitting on the couch on my right side. She was sitting with her head on the headrest and her eyes were closed. Her eyes looked swollen.

“M...mom…” I tried to speak.

She opened her eyes and immediately came near my bed. She bent and kissed on my forehead. There was tears in her eyes. I tried to move my hands but she gently put her hand on it and said,
Like Reply
“ Hey, don't move your hand”

I understood that I was in a hospital room but I was not able to understand why I couldn't move and what are all those attachments.

My mom then sat on the stool near my bed. She put hand on my chest. She bent and placed her head near my head on my pillow.Her head was touching mine. She didn't speak anything. She just stayed like that silently.

I glanced at the door and saw the head of my dad outside the door from the transparent square of glass attached to it. I felt joy as finally my mom and dad ,both were together but it lived very shortly. A nurse opened the door to come inside and I could see for the flicker of the second, Raju and my dad's friend sitting on the bench outside my room.I was very disappointed.

Like Reply
Nurse came and injected something in the saline and then went.My mom remained like that, bent on my bed and her head near my head.

“Mom , I'm not able to move.” I spoke.

She put her hand that was on my chest to my cheek and said in a loving voice,

“Everything will be alright ,son”

“What happened ,mom? How did I come here?” I asked her.

“I will tell you later. You just take rest.” She said and again became silent. She gently started tapping on my chest with her hand.

We remained like that for almost an hour but then I started feeling pain on my stomach. It became unbearable.

Like Reply
“M...o.m..mooom, it's …..it's...paining….again…” My voice was slurring. I was not able to speak properly due to pain.

Mom suddenly sat and looked at me for a second. Then she swiftly stood up and ran towards the door. She pulled the door with force and shouted,

“Doctor...doctor” she ran outside the room shouting it.

Dad immediately came inside and caught my hand with his hand and started caressing my head with another hand and said,

“Everything's gonna be alright,son”

Raju and my dad's friend also came inside the room but they stood silently behind my dad and didn't say anything.Dad turned to them and asked them to wait outside the room. So they went out.

Meanwhile my mom came followed by doctor. Her breathing was fast. Doctor checked me and gave an injection on my wrist. He told them not to worry as it was pain of surgery.As the effect of anaesthesia was reduced, it was paining and it would be alright as he had given analgesics.
Like Reply
After a few days, I was discharged from the hospital.My mom took me to my home and she stayed with me.I had to complete a course of x ray and chemo again for 21 days after surgery.And my health improved day by day.

Dad married his friend in the USA and mom married Raju in the court on the same day of my dad’s marriage.

On the day of her marriage she called me and gave me a file.I couldn’t understand what was it so she told me that it was the papers of the apartment.She had given power of attorney to her lawyer to transfer the home to my name after I reach to a certain age.She also transferred all the money she received in her alimony to an FD account in my name. She said she didn't want money and asked that much of amount for me only.She said that she got information that my dad was spending too much on his girlfriend and was not giving money for my treatment or medicines so she asked a huge amount to punish him.She also said she asked for that apartment so that he couldn't transfer it to his wife.

Like Reply
Although her marriage to Raju, she didn’t go to his home and we stayed at our home.She would visit his home only on weekends.

Jack sacked Prakash and made Raju the country head of her company.Bashar convinced his country’s officials to let Jack’s company open an office there.Jack recognized my mom’s efforts and made her the chief of operations of that country.

Shortly after that my mom and I moved to that country.

The end.
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply
Nice ending
Like Reply
బాగుంది
Like Reply
Bro if you have a story named Swati homely lady who turned into cheating unknowingly . Please post.
Like Reply
Hot sexy story
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
Like Reply
This was a captivating story in many ways. I did not like the borderline incest theme but the voyeurism was fascinating and the intricacies of the characters’ strengths and flaw as made it interesting.
Like Reply
Thanks for giving credits. TheThe st was finished a bit earlier. There was few updates remaining. I'm thinking to finish it if time permits.
Like Reply
(20-12-2018, 10:08 AM)Drubyu Wrote: Thanks for giving credits. TheThe st was finished a bit earlier. There was few updates remaining. I'm thinking to finish it if time permits.

Welcome to the new site Drubyu ji 
We are all expecting a good story from you
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply