Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
“ I have bought something for you.” Saying that, he caught both of her underarms and helped her stand up.

He then went to his blazer that was lying on the bed and took something out from it's pocket.It was a small box.

He came near her. He caught her hand and told her to sit on the bed.She sat on the bed with her feet on the floor.He sat near her feet on the floor and opened the box.

He took out some jewellery from it. It was short and filled with white little diamonds all over it's length. It looked fine and precious.

“ Wow, what an anklet” My mom said and put her right hand over her mouth as soon as she saw it.

“ You liked it ,my dear” asked Bashar.

“ Of Course , it's beautiful and precious” said my mom.

“ Not as beautiful and as precious like you, sweetie” was reply of Bashar.

“But it looks expensive” exclaimed my mom.

“Yeah they're real diamonds but you don't need to worry.I belong to royal family. I can afford.” saying this in a weird Arabic tone, he caught her right calf in his hand and place her right foot on his right thigh.

He wrapped an anklet around her ankle and
he then caught her left foot and suddenly screen was paused.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
“ Hey ,what the hell,What happened” Akhilesh shouted looking towards Laxman. He had remote control in his hands and paused the video.

“Time for break guys, I need to use washroom and I don't want to miss anything of this whore” saying this he stood up and went towards the washroom.

“ Don't you dare to play until I'm back ,guys” he was shouting while going to there.

Akhilesh grabbed another can of beer and opened it and drink from it. He then looked at me and said,

“ Isn't she a hot piece? Isn't she a sexy maal”

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I certainly didn't like anyone talking bad or abusive about her.So I just sat there ignoring him.

“ What happened dude,why you look uninterested? Didn't you like that slut?” Asked Akhilesh.

“ No,No that's not the thing.” That was all I could say.

“ You know, I'm going to fuck her one day. My dick will be digging her pussy after few days.” Akhilesh was drinking and speaking.

I , for a moment ,imagined Akhilesh having sex with my mom and trembled with disgust.

“She is going to be your Bhabhi soon.” He said and started laughing. It seemed beer and my mom was having an effect on his mind.
Like Reply
Laxman soon joined us and he played the video.

We looked towards the screen.

Bashar caught her left foot and put it on his left thigh. As he was tying an anklet around her left ankle, she placed her right foot below his penis and started playing with her balls with her toes.

He tied anklet around her left foot and caught it and took it near his mouth.He kissed on the toes of her foot.She giggled and tried to catch his cock with the toes of right foot and played with it. He took toes of her left foot in his mouth and gently sucked them. He moved his tongue beneath her toes. She put her elbows on the bed and threw her head behind. She closed her eyes and moaned.

He then put her left foot that was in his hand on his thigh. She brought both of her feet together near base of his dick and caught his dick with her feet. She bent her legs a little from her knees so her feet moved towards the head of his penis. She then moved downs her feet. Bashar closed his eyes and enjoyed her feet’s work. Due to her movements ,her anklets were making sweet clanking sound.

Like Reply
He then put both of his hands on her waist and caressed it gently with his thumbs.His right hand found knot of the string that held it on her left side. He caught the loose end of the string and pulled it so knot was opened.He then caught it's waistline from both the sides and pulled it down. She upped her buttocks a little to make his task easy. He had hooked his fingers into waistband of her thong so when he pulled down his hand,her thong also came along with her petticoat.He downed them till they were around her feet.Then he pushed the clothes on the floor.

I felt ashamed when her pussy came to the view. Sweat was all over my face. I could not see it. Instead I instinctively turned my head towards my right side and saw expressions of Laxman and Akhilesh. They were mesmerized and sat there like statues. Laxman’s mouth was slightly open and his hands were on his pants.Akhilesh was looking more composed.

“Ahhh….hahaha….” I heard female giggling voice so I looked at the screen.

Like Reply
My mom was on the bed on her back and Bashar was standing near the edge of it with her left foot in his hand and it's toes in his mouth. She had caught bedsheet with both of her hands and she was giggling with her eyes closed.

He then removed her toes from his mouth. They were glistening with his saliva. He then put her sole to his lips and kissed it. He kissed all over her sole from her toes to heel.He took out his tongue and began licking it. She against started giggling.

He then gently put her left feet to the floor and caught calf of her right feet. She stretched it so her feet was directly opposite to his face. He caught her feet from her ankle and gently kissed on her toe. Then he started licking her toes.She giggled when he licked her toes. Then he took all of her toes in his mouth and sucked them. He did this for a while and then started kissing all over her foot.He then started licking her sole from ties to heel.

Like Reply
Her eyes were closed. Her hands were holding bedsheet and her mouth was opened and she was moaning like ahhh...ahhhh….uff. ..It looked like she was in trance.

He then kissed on her calf and gently put her foot to the floor.She was lying in the bed in such a way that her feet was dangling from the edge of bed from her knees and Bashar was standing between her legs.He then sat down on his knees and kissed on each of the calves. He then brought out his tongue and started licking her left leg. He started licking it from her ankle and move to her knee while his tongue still licking her leg. He did that to her right leg also.

Then he licked her left thigh from her knee to her underthing. He spent more time licking her left underthigh.He would flicker his tongue there. He did same to her right leg.

Then he moved to her pussy. He gently kissed on her pussy lips and moved his tongue along with its snatch. She was mad at his action. She put her left hand on the back of his head and her right hand was moving here and there on the bed.

Like Reply
He then buried his face in her crotch and due to camera angle we could not see what he was doing but my mom was out of control. She was squirming on the bed like a fish squirms when it is taken out of the water.

He spent few minutes eating and licking her pussy. Then he stretched his legs slightly and went up on her belly. He kissed all over her belly and her waist.Then paid attention to her round navel. He kissed gently in it and then licked area around her navel. He then rolled his tongue from it's side in such a fashion that it looked like a straw and then inserted it inside her navel. He flicked his tongue in and out of her navel. Then he kissed on it and moved to her breasts.

He was lying on her in such a way that his feet were on the floor and his head on her chest. He put his left hand on her right breast and pressed it upward. He put his mouth on nipple of her left breast and gently sucked it.

She caught his head with both of her hands and curled her legs from her knees and put the feet on the bed on either side of his ass.He kept sucking her nipple for few moments and then caught it in between his teeth and gently pulled up. He then released it so it fell down. He did this for few times.
Like Reply
Then he switched her breast and went to her right breast. He caught he left breast in his fist and squeezed it . His mouth was working on her right nipple. He was giving same treatment to her right nipple.

Then he placed his knees on the bed and climbed on it. His knee surgery were between her legs and it touched her pussy. He kissed on her neck and then then gently kissed on her lips. He then kissed on her cheeks and on her forehead.

Then again he kissed her cheeks and lips. He then moved to her neck and licks her neck on left side. He caught her left hand and pinned it on the bed with his right hand above her head so her underarms became exposed. It was clean and as white as her upper arm. He buried his face interview on it and kissed and licked it. He then came down kissing her till her pubic area.
Then he sat between her legs and parted in her thigh and gestured something with his hand. So she turned around on the bed and lay on her front.He lay on her back and moved on her till his head was near her neck. He kissed it and then started moving down kissing on her back till his head was on her ass.
Like Reply
He kissed on each of her ass cheeks and then placed his hands on it. He opened her ass cheeks with his hands and buried his face in it. He put his hands beneath her body and moved them till they were under her breasts. He caught her breasts with his hands. He felt them and pressed them.

While his head was on her buttocks and he was probably licking her asshole and his hands were in between her breasts and bed under her,her right hand stretched to where her purse was kept. She did something in her purse and took out with some packet in her hand. She inserted it to his hand and looked down towards him.

He felt something in his hand so he stopped whatever he was doing and looked at her.

“ Fuck me..” she said rather ordered in a husky voice.

He sat straight on the bed looking at her.She looked questioningly to him.

Like Reply
“ Hello yourself.” He said in a playful voice.She then sat on the bed in front of him and took the packet in her hand. She tore the wrapped and took the condom out from it.

She bent a little and caught base of his cock with her right hand and put the condom on his cocks head with her left hand. She slid it a little so that it covered only its head. Then she bent and took it in her mouth.She wrapped her lips around it and rolled it with the help of her lips.He caught her head and pushed it on his cock till whole of the length was buried in her mouth.She sucked his cock for a while.

Then he caught her shoulders and made her sit on her knees.He then made her turn around. She bent and placed her hands on the bed.

He stroked his cock for a while and then caught her ass from side with his right hand. He was holding base of his dick with his left hand. Then then place its head on the opening of her pussy and jerked his ass a little. So it's head went inside her. She groaned like shhhhh…..as he entered her and clutched bedsheet in her hands.

Like Reply
He then slowly inserted his cock in her till it was buried in her completely. He then stood still for few moments and then stretched his hands and caught her breasts from behind. He started removing his dick from her slowly. He removed it but kept its head inside her. Then he slowly entered her again. He continued fucking her like that for few minutes. He would take out his dick slowly till it's head and then enter her slowly until it's buried in her completely. His hands pressed and kneaded her breasts.

He then bent forward a little and wrapped his left hand around her breasts and caught her right breast in his hand.He pinched her nipple and she was moaning like….

“ Shhhhh, shhhhh, ahhhhhh….shhhhh….’’

He was entering and exiting her slowly slowly. His hand was around her breasts and his torso was touching her back.

She was under him on all fours with her elbows and knees on the bed and groaning whenever he inserted his length in her.Soon she collapsed on the bed as she couldn't bear his weight on her back.
Like Reply
His dick was still embedded in her so he also went down and lay on her back. His hand was still wrapped around her breasts.He lay still for a while and with his free hand moved her head to her right side and kissed on her lips. It was a wet and sloppy kiss. His tongue was in her mouth and She was also participating in it. She was trying to insert her tongue in his mouth but he was blocking her with his tongue and it created a weird sound like pllllooopppp…. pllllooopppp…..

He then pulled his waist upside and then downed it. Due to camera angle, we could not see their crotch area but it seemed that he had started fucking her again.He never left her mouth and continuously kissed her while he fucked her.

He fucked her like that for few minutes and then wrapped both of his hands around her waist and rolled to his left on the bed. Due to his rolling over she also had to lay on her left side as she was connected to him.

His left hand was underneath her body and his right hand over it. He slid his left hand under her and again it was over her breasts. He caught her knees with his right hand and made her legs curled forward.
Like Reply
Then he put his right hand on her belly and played and fingered her belly button. His ass moved backwards slowly so he his dick started revealing itself like a sword is revealed from its sheath when it's pulled out.

He the inserted his sword back in her pussy in a swift motion till it was buried fully. It was unexpected by her and she was shocked because of sudden attack so she put her hand on his thigh.She clenched her teeth and shouted like,

'ohhhhhh…..oooouuuuiiiiii……..’

He then immediately withdrew his dick and slammed back in her.His balls were pressed to her ass and his thighs collided with her ass.It created a weird thumping sound like phaattt….

He continued fucking her like crazy. His ass was penduling very fast.In and out , In and out.

Like Reply
For few minutes we could hear only sounds of thaaappp …... thaaappp….phaaaaatt... phaaaaatt…..ohhhh…. Uffffft.. ..ahhhhhh. …. ahhhhhh….

It seemed he would fuck her like that for whole of the night but then his phone started ringing. He took his phone in his hand while fucking her and saw the screen.He then gradually slowed down his movements and lay still on the bed with his cock still inside her.

He answered the phone and said,

“ Yes…..sir..I'm...I'm...having an important meeting…

He listened for some moment and then removed his dick slowly from her and went near the window and started talking over the phone looking outside.He was talking in a language we could not understand.

My mom was laying on the bed on her left side. Then she flipped on it and lay on her back.She stared on the ceiling for a while and then picked up her cell phone which was near pillow. She did something on its screen for few seconds and then put it on her ear,
Like Reply
“Hmmm.what were you saying?sorry there’s network problem” She spoke in a calm and soft voice.

Bashar’s phone call was over so he put his phone on the table and lay beside my mom on her left side.

He softly kissed on her cheek and put his hand on her breasts and fondled them.

She was ignoring him and concentrating on the call instead.

“So” She spoke in the phone.

Bashar lay on his back on the bed and caught my moms upper arm and pulled her over him. She was lying on his chest with a phone attached to her ear by her right hand and talking,

“Who is he?Why didn’t you tell me ?”

He then tapped on her thigh so she curled her legs from her knees and straddled him on his groin.

“You there? Who’s he?” She spoke on the phone again.

He then wrapped his left hand around her waist and made lean towards him a little and caught the base of his condom covered cock with his right hand and settled it's head on opening of her pussy.
Like Reply
She closed her eyes as he slowly inserted his dick inside her and spoke in phone,

“Leave that bastard alone”

Then he put his hands on her ass and started fucking her.

“Ok dear.I will call you later.Now sleep and never do that again.And inform me of each and every thing, honey.” She said in very lovely voice and cut the call and threw it on the bed.

Then she bent forward and put her lips on his mouth and started kissing him.He kept fucking her like that for few minutes and then groaned loudly.

“Ohhhhhh…..ohhhhhh….”

I heard a male voice near me so I looked on my left. Laxman was sitting on the couch with his mouth open and his hands on his crotch.

It was Akhilesh that was moaning. As room was illuminated by light coming from TV screen , I could see that he was watching TV and his right hand was moving up and down. I realised that he had taken out his cock and jerking it furiously and he was moaning.

Like Reply
Soon he threw his hands on the headrest of the couch and relaxed his body.Laxman stood up from his place and switches the lights on.

Now I could see clearly. He was spread on the couch with his limp dick still out of his pants and his eyes were closed.There was white fluid all over the floor in front of him.

“Madarchod, what did you do?” It was Laxman. He was looking angry.

“What,man?” Akhilesh opened his eyes and said looking at Laxman.

“ Clean that spunk,you loser. My mom is not going to clean it” Laxman spoke.

Laxman cursed him and made him clean the mess he created. Then he went to the washroom.

Laxman then came near the couch and sat on his place and exclaimed,

“What a sexy bitch.”
Like Reply
He was watching the TV so I also looked at that.Now Bashar was laying on the bed and my mom was not in the picture.

She then came of out of the washroom and started wearing her saree.

Akhilesh also came out to where we were sitting and threw himself on his place. He then glanced to me and said,

“ Thanks,dude”

Laxman also looked at me and said,

“ Yeah, thanks dude for TV. We have very small screen TV. It wouldn't be fun without you.”

Akhilesh then corrected him and said,
Like Reply
“ No man, I'm not thanking him for TV. I'm thanking him for cameras.”

Cameras? I didn't understand what he wanted to say and I was clueless about it.

“ Yeah cameras, it was very small wireless cameras in the box you delivered to the Atul. He works there as an electrician and he did his job nicely.”

Now I understood what he said. I felt bad that unknowingly I took part in recording my mom. But I was not sure why he did that so I asked him,

“ Why did you do that ?How you know she was staying in that room? From where did you buy the camera?”

“ Chill man, I didn't know she was staying in that room. It was Prakash who asked me to install the cameras to that room and gave me 20000 for that.” Akhilesh clarified.

Like Reply
“ But why he would do so?” Again I didn't know what the fuck was going on so I asked him.

“ Don't know. Probably Prakash suspected that she was spying on him so he wanted to blackmail her.

“ So, you said she was your mall. Would you let Prakash blackmail her?” This time it was Laxman speaking.

“ No dude, I'm not going to give this tape to Prakash. Instead I will use it to get her.” Saying that he started laughing.

I was feeling terrible. Basically he was planning to blackmail my mom using that clip to have sex with her.

They talked about here and there and then they left to their homes.

A week passed without any incident. Strangely neither Akhilesh nor Laxman came to my home. They also didn't call me.
Like Reply