Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
You are damn good writer, But more than that i appreciate your investing your time. Don't waste your skills by just posting in xossipy, try to do some kinda book stuff, publish online Smile that gives your more real feedback than here. That's worth your time . I appreciate your writing skills, keep up the good work dude!!
[+] 3 users Like sobjar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
CHAPTER 30: THERE ARE THREE KIND OF LIES-> LIES, DAMNED LIES, AND STATISTICS

Rahul was sure that Mahesh killed his mother as soon as he married Shilpa. Whatever doubt he had evaporated recalling how Mahesh told Rekha once he is going to bring Shilpa to their house one day.

Indra starts loathing this union, and he started viewing a young inordinately beautiful and hot Shilpa as an easy woman.
In his mind, she was an excellent little minx who knew how to use her charms to get someone. That is why he started hitting on Shilpa.

And most importantly, Shilpa misunderstood Mahesh as well. Mahesh told her that he would kill for her. That was not the first time he said that to Shilpa, he boasted such things many times for the shake of romancing with a younger beautiful woman.

It was all a lie based on misunderstanding and misinterpreting.

Dr.Parveen scoffs "A lie is nothing but a memory. To establish a perfect lie, you need to create a false memory in your head. And each time when you deliver that lie the versions of memory must stay identical, giving your mind the illusion that the false memory really occurred in the past."

CHAPTER 14 : THE BLOODY POINT - Eyes sees only  what the  mind wants to see sometimes.

CHAPTER 16 : ADULTERY/(CRIME) HAPPENS IN HEAD LONG BEFORE IT REACHES YOUR BED/(HOUSE).

Kudos to the writer. Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 3 users Like KurtaPhaad's post
Like Reply
(18-02-2020, 12:00 AM)sobjar Wrote: You are damn good writer, But more than that i appreciate your investing your time. Don't waste your skills by just posting in xossipy, try to do some kinda book stuff, publish online Smile that gives your more real feedback than here. That's worth your time . I appreciate your writing skills, keep up the good work dude!!

Thank you but I am just writing the story for fun. I am more of a reader than writer, this story is just to pass times.I just wanted to know how many readers are interested in the story nothing more as I have serious doubts.  Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Keep going. It's a hot story. you have a nice narration skills !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
What a detailed narration.... Hats off to you bro..
[+] 1 user Likes xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Please continue writing. Not everyone reading your updates comment on it every time. But they visit the website every day to see if there is anything new from you.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
I loved the last 2 updates
The way shilpa took revenge against harsh is fantastic,I didn't expected that shilpa will torture him to that level
I loved the affection between Asish and shilpa 
"She thought he is a monster cause her husband told her so, and he thought she is just a whore who would let anybody ravage her the way her husband produced her to him" this lines are excellent man
I don't know how you come up with this great ideas and games ,the like setup of each scenes in this story

The flashback is good it is very smooth and I expected the much more complex flashback but this flashback is simple and answer many questions

Waiting for next update man
--Kiran45
[+] 2 users Like Kiran45's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(18-02-2020, 10:05 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: Thank you but I am just writing the story for fun. I am more of a reader than writer, this story is just to pass times.I just wanted to know how many readers are interested in the story nothing more as I have serious doubts.  Shy

yourock
[+] 2 users Like mebathinda's post
Like Reply
Mahesh doesn't know how to control the situation so many variables which one should have his priority the one that his wife not using a clip to hold the saree on her shoulder?  Should he express his amazement at that? Or should he be get lost at the sight of incredible cleavage of his  wife or is it the valley of her overly exposed captivating belly that must get his undivided attention? Or may be the cave of the valley,her deep navel  which holds more mystery than Bermuda triangle. Mahesh wondered many  times if that should be hailed as the modern  wonder of the world or not.

But that is not all,there are external forces at work too. What about that truck driver who is delivering his daily milk supply memorizing his wife's midriff like it's a map from behind?He certainly looks like he wanna quit his job and pursue his carrier as treasure hunter following his wife's map.The truck driver is not alone he is joined by the shop owner as well,he seems like eager  to fund the expedition of the truck driver.
Or that butcher  sitting in his chop shop  who's teenage son just hanged a fresh meat .The Butcher has killed an animal but  with all his might he does not know how to protect his son's innocence which is  getting slaughtered from looking at Shilpa's harmless  body. Hell! he can't protect even himself, Mahesh  can read his  eyes which are  full of jealousy cause of   the way his wife's protruding ass has taken shape .Mahesh can bet the butcher's wife does not posses a peach shaped ass like his own wife.
Or is it that couple? Who are out for morning walk but the male is getting more exercise of his eyes watching Shilpa's bewitching hour glass figure than his slowed down legs are getting . That  isn't making his  female companion very happy. It seems to Mahesh  his wife's curves are holding the world at a standstill,stalling the progress.

Such a poetic description ! how many times i have read these lines.

This world can never be a communist world, he can't share that hot piece of ass with anybody ,it's a flawed theory from the very beginning.

Thanks for sharing your creativity.
[+] 2 users Like KurtaPhaad's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 31: A WOMAN IS WHAT SHE IS BECAUSE OF HER WOMB 

PART 1: CHROMOSOME 6

Dr.Parveen nods her head in utter frustration "For the last time Rahul. You are not going bald alright!!!."

Rahul objects, "Yes, I am. Look at this. Now girls will not look at me. Do something. Now they will think I am not a man. They will think I am impotent." showing her the hair HARSH(the security guard) forcefully plucked from his scalp.

Dr.Parveen slams her forehead, "Oh Stop it!!! Your Dad has male pattern baldness. So even if you inherit it, that does not mean that you are impotent. Pattern baldness has nothing to do with impotence. On the other hand, women's hair tells a lot about our fertility, though. Who do you think women take great care of their hair."

Rahul expresses his fake curiosity, "Oh yeah?"

Dr Parveen makes a face, "Yes ..Women are attracted to different things in men."

Rahul asks, "Like what?"

Dr.Parveen answers, "Like..... Like....Like Your body odour for example."

Rahul presses his lips in disappointment. "Oh, I heard about this one. The strong musky, masculine smell."

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Shilpa is lying on Ashish's kingsize bed wearing the panty he had taken from her as a trophy yesterday while one of her arms covering her boobs. She can tell the panty is washed. The paper which was stuck on it with the help of her juice had been removed.

Shilpa imagined he would just toss her body on his bed and ravish her in any way possible, but none of her fears became true. Instead, she finds him right beside her, in a sideways posture, and minutely scrutinizing her face.

Shilpa wonders without looking at him.
***What do you see?!! Please tell me. My Gosh!!! Do I look good? I need my eyeliner. My lips, are those properly glossed? I have a light tiny spot mark beside my nose. Can he see that? I look ugly, don't I? What if he finds me unattractive?What if .....****

She is tensed and self-conscious as Ashish silently studies her. Both are mesmerized by each other, afraid to even touch their fingers as if it would create sparks out of thin air, such torrid natured their attraction is.

First, they liked their skins which made them curious about their minds, and when they start liking their minds, they again come back loving their skins.

Ashish breaks the silence "What are you thinking?" watching her play with her hair.

Shilpa replies "I was dreaming."

Ashish smiles "We are dreams already."

A beautiful jovial smile brightens Shilpa's face, but she is too overjoyed to express herself.

He can sense her edginess.

Ashish assures her casually, "Don't worry, I am not going to fuck you right now."

Shilpa rolls her eyes ****There you go. The jerk has returned. Talking without the filter of decency in his mouth***

She cavils "Good. I don't want you to, anyway. But why, though?"

Ashish smiles, listening to her lie but quenches her curiosity by saying, "Cause your cuck husband did not give me permission."

Shilpa sneezes. "Oh!! That's why." frustration was dripping from her tone.

Ashish smirks, "I was joking. I don't care what your husband wants. Don't take it personally, though. I don't care much about anything or anyone per se."

She is utterly disappointed. To her, that sounded like a lame attempt to show off his manliness when he noticed her disappointment and her tongue does not hold back, "A lion never asks; he just takes what he wants."

Ashish is amused, looking at Shilpa's frustrated face, she looks breathtakingly beautiful even without makeup "I am not a Lion. The real reason I am not going to fuck you cause a couple of hours ago someone else forced himself upon you. I can not even fathom what you must be feeling right now."

Shilpa's heart melts *****He is a jerk. There is no question about that. He still saying 'fuck'.But boy !! who knew the jerk had a caring side .***

She softly responds, touching his chest over his shirt with her hand "I did not know you are a gentleman. You dress like one, though.
She wants to avoid the 'HARSH TOPIC' altogether.****At least he is letting me touch him. That's an improvement***

Ashish put on the infallible smile across his lips, which always makes Shilpa weak and replies, "I am not, and you know it."

Shilpa blushes, the hand which she had on his shirt slides between the buttons to touch his skin, and she could not help but to draw 
her body closer to him while still covering her boobs, and her voice trembled as she speaks "What going to happen to me?"

Ashish grabs her both hands, looking into her eyes and detach those from their respective places, pinning those above Shilpa's head and whispers, "You know what going to happen to you. You have known it for quite a while. That's why you send me the picture of choker lingerie."

They are dangerously close to each other, Shilpa is hyperventilating, her lips quiver as she responds meekly "I am scared."

Ashish leaves her hands and put his hand below her neck "You should be afraid. You should run for the hills."

Shilpa's mouth gradually opens; she does not realize she is sticking out her tongue and gasping for a kiss.

When she does realize it and could not take the embarrassment or the overwhelming effects of Ashish's presence, she tries to pull away.

But it seemed like Ashish already anticipated this celerity beforehand. His hand below her neck force her head to stay in place while his lips devour her greedy lips granting the coziness she was craving for melting away her rigidity.

[Image: 137863222_20922574.gif]

They both taste each other, and they both conclude that they have been starving, although the kiss was brief.

Shilpa buries her face inside his chest, murmuring, "I am so scared of you. So scared...." her words get lost when surprisingly she felt so safe in his arms and Ashish felt peace, outwardly peace.

Ashish holds her in his arms, feeling Shilpa nibbling on his chest and fumbling, "You smell so nice...God!!! Insanely good...mmpphhh...I have never smelled anything this good...so wild..."

She snuggles, tearing button of his shirt, rubbing her nose on his broad chest. The scent of his body making her wild, it's bringing out a raw hunger inside of her. 
Ashish growls, feeling a twinge on his chest as Shilpa bites the skin there intoxicated by his body odour while Shilpa's naked boobs get smashed over his body.
He straightens her up from pulling her away from his chest; she was drooling, biting, and scratching all over there.

Shilpa snarls ferociously as Ashish deprived her pinioning her hands on the pillow, and a dolorous expression shades her face.

She apologizes, "Sorry....I don't know what got into me..."

Ashish smiles, "You are wild and very, very greedy."

Shilpa bites her lips and looks away in shame stating " You smell so delicious. Like leather." then she adds "May be because smells are directly connected to memory "

Ashish teases her listening to her excuses "I see."

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Dr.Parveen bursts into laughter. "Who told you that horseshit?!!!"

Rahul hesitantly replies, "Well, that kinda body odour is considered more masculine......"

Dr.Parveen chimes in "MAJOR HISTOCOMPATIBILITY COMPLEX or MHC. Ever heard of it?"

Rahul nods, "Nope."

Dr.Parveen says, "Then listen up. The genes which are responsible for fighting bacteria and viruses are located within MHC, which is in chromosome 6."

Rahul asks, "So?"

Dr.Parveen proudly smiles, "We women can smell MHC genes on a male. If your body odour is good, that means your MHC gene pool is different from us, and if it's funny-smelling, that means you got almost similar to not so different sets of  MHC gene pool in that particular woman."

Rahul asks, "Ok. But what does it mean?"

Dr.Parveen informs, "Meaning Women want complementary MHC genes in a male prospect so that the future child would bear a better functioning immune system to fight off as many as maladies as possible."

Rahul gets her point "So, in a nutshell, the male's MHC genes must be as different as possible from the female. If he does not, then, she can sense it through smell without knowing the real reason, ofcourse."

Dr.Parveen concurs, "Correct. That is the main reason incest is forbidden as the siblings or the parents got the same pool of MHC genes meaning the incestuous child is vulnerable to diseases. It has nothing to do with strong male shit or whatever.hygene is a major factor, though."

Rahul replies lying, "I need to check it with my girlfriend."

Dr.Parveen smiles, "If she is madly affected by your body odour that means only one thing -She wants to make babies with you, which is a very good sign. She would not cheat on with you in the future. Well, the possibility of cheating is less in such a relationship considering no other foreign variables are involved."

Rahul is curious, "What else? is the attraction is all about making babies? Does it have anything to do with Love?"

**********************************************************************************************

Ashish looks at the rise and fall of Shilpa's undulating boobs wickedly but does not touch those and asks "Tell me what memory my smell brings in your head?"

She can't stand the sexual pressure, and as always Ashish is toying with her, when other men can't wait to touch her, he takes his time, dismissing Shilpa's high value and simultaneously raising his own worth in Shilpa's eyes. That just turns on Shilpa much more. She becomes willing to invest more effort in seducing him. He makes her work.

Shilpa pouts, "A recent one. You did not mention love when you explained what rules the world when we were punishing that scum Harsh."
Ashish touches her face setting it on flames and releases her hands, "I don't believe love rules the world."
Shilpa's one hand is securing the nudity of her boobs now, and another hand is busy in fidgeting as she grumbles, "I think love rules the world."

Ashish rubs her face gently, making Shilpa melt as he softly speaks, "In my opinion, love is a motivator. It all starts with love. Then everything falls apart, and other things replace it."

Shilpa can't concentrate ***He is utterly gorgeous. My god, i am going to chew those lips.*** but she finds no courage in her.
She lifts her finger and draws an imaginary division along the line of his forehead and nose.

Ashish smirks smugly watching her getting lost playing with his face.

Shilpa blushes, Her frail voice insists, "Explain please."

Ashish is also lost in her beauty while savoring the rosiness he created on her cheeks and unapologetically announces, "Look at those cheekbones !!! So high."

And Shilpa blushes hard, hearing a simple fact about her face which she had known since her teenhood.

Ashish's finger traces her bone structure, his thumb presses hard as he professes his desire "I would very much like to slap it red just to ruin something so perfect." and that just fills Shilpa's eyes with horror.

Judging by his dark eyes and the steel in his voice, she does not doubt that he would definitely abuse her.

His lips came down on hers, drawing out the fear from her quivering lips, relaxing her tensed facial muscles, making her whimper under his prowling lips.

He leaves her breathless and shaking.

"But I could never do that." Ashish confesses, "Not in this lifetime or in another." and plants kisses on her eyes making Shilpa smile gleefully.

[Image: 137863392_21478629.gif]

That makes Shilpa's heart skip, enticing an animalistic urge inside a man she likes and then watching him control that urge just for her shake, the amount of will power she is inspiring in him is so sexy from her vantage point.
*****He does care about me then***

Shilpa clears her throat, "You were saying?"

Ashish's fingers come down on her lips, tracing it's the malleable pattern as he murmurs, "Yes, what was I saying?"

Shilpa gasps under his fingers and weakly answers, "About love. I am just...curious...what views you hold about romance. Nothing more"
Ashish is equally uncomfortable discussing this with her and quickly responds, "Yes ...ofcourse...I understand."

The first time Shilpa noticed he could not meet her eyes. He is always so confident with her, he can tell her 'how he can fuck her' in a heartbeat, but talking about romance scares him shitless.

Shilpa raises an eyebrow "So?!!".

Ashish answers her, never leaving her face, "You love something. Then you try to protect it." his fingers smoothen her porcelain soft skin feeling the little tremors.

Shilpa's voice trembles, "And?"

Ashish's hand travel to her forehand and start stroking her hair gently, making her eyelids close in soothing sensation ****This is unreal.***

He explains "And others get jealous about the thing you love. They might hate the thing you love or disregard its significance. Fear enters the scene and brings a plethora of other emotions along with it. Then you forget it all started with love." 

Shilpa does not like the answer at all, and her eyes popped open she sees two intense eyes looking back into her with admiration.

She responds the only way she could, by closing the pair of lips which just spoke such horrible words with her own lips.

The kiss was longer than the previous one; each one of them did not want the other to prevail. It was a battle.

Shilpa loses soon to Ashish's high spirited torment, she might have started the kiss, but she finds her lips open, welcoming his invasion.
Like an eager explorer, Ashish's sleek, long tongue touches every corner of Shilpa's warm mouth.

Shilpa moans "mmpphhhh" and breaks the kiss panting. It was getting too much for her. The passion they had for each other is already starting to show.

Ashish is pleased, looking at her flushed cheeks. The look on her face is telling him that she is surprised by the series of wild sparks he created inside of her.

Shilpa is afraid in reality. Very afraid. She can tell if she dives in this flame, she is never getting out, neither she can overcome it. It's an all-consuming sensation. Nothing matters to her now when she is with him.

Ashish calms her face by stroking her cheeks "You disagree."

Shilpa finds herself rubbing her cheeks on his large palm, feeling the roughness, "Yes. I do."

Ashish smiles, "Here we go again. I like how opinionated you are. Do tell what's your definition of love."

Shilpa holds the back of his wrist as she responds, "Love is acceptance. Looking into someone's eyes and finding that person accept you for who you are, no matter what you are. It's like watching your portrait decorating the walls of another's soul. Falling in love with yourself all over again through another being. It's self-exploration."

Ashish carefully reads the somber expression of her eyes.
 Those are begging for acceptance, and he speculates *****Is that what you fear? That nobody would accept after learning what you are? Are you afraid that I might reject you cause you are wild? That you are willing to share my bed despite being a married woman?****
Shilpa almost chokes, fumbling, "Why are you silent?"

Ashish replies, "A woman visits a funeral and catches a glimpse of a very attractive man. She falls in love at first sight. But unfortunately, she lost him in the crowd. After the funeral, she searched for him a lot; she could not find him as She did not know his name. Then she killed her sister. Why?"

Shilpa is astonished out of the blue Ashish suddenly brought up this tale.

Shilpa reluctantly answers, "I don't know. Why?".
She is no mood to talk about others. She wants to talk about themselves only.

Ashish, with a stoned face, answers, "I told you the woman met him at a funeral. So to meet the man again. She has to create another funeral."

Shilpa starts slapping his arm with the hand which was covering her massive boobs insignificantly, "You are a heartless jerk...shameless buffoon...I hate you" complaining, "Your examples of love is so grim."

Ashish grins, catching her arm,"Maybe, but I freed your boobs. Is not that what love promises? Eternal Freedom in captivity."

Shilpa gasps.

Ashish looks at her perky boobs and remarks, "No need to hide them. I have earned the view."

She has no desire to hide anything from him. She wants him to see all of her, inside out. Her body and mind both. Then she wants him to accept her as she is.

She rests her hands on both sides of her body, suddenly became very aware of her semi-nudity.

"You are a jerk. You are an arrogant, self-absorbed jerk." , She grumbles in frustration, knowing how much helpless he makes her.

Ashish chuckles, "You can add egomaniaccontrol freak and womanizer along with it."

**********************************************************************************************

Rahul informs Dr.Parveen having Ashish's lifestyle in mind "I met a man(Ashish) who sleeps with multiple women at once and one of my neighbour (Shilpa) is attracted to him. I bet she is going to end up in his harem."

Dr.Parveen absent-mindedly answers " Maybe."

Rahul frowns "What do you mean maybe. A man like that can't fall for a single woman just cause she is beautiful."

Dr.Parveen answers "Have you ever seen Pakistan boasting their Military prowess in the news?

Rahul reluctantly asks "Yes. They got nuclear power. What it has anything to with my neighbour(Shilpa)"

Dr.Parveen smiles "Pakistan is just not proud of their nuclear power but also the OTTOMAN EMPIRE. An empire that lasted 600 years after defeating the Byzantine Empire(Romans) and defending against the Mongols. Like we are proud of our Aryan and Dravidian civilization"
Rahul nods his head "I still don't get it. What does it have anything to do with my neighbour(Shilpa)?"

Dr.Pareevn continues "The Ottomans(the Turks) had the greatest Harem culture of all time. It lasted 300 years. This was after Genghis khan."

Rahul put on a goofy smile "I wish I had a harem like that."

Dr.Parveen shares his smile and says "The Harem contained beautiful young women from all over the world acquired through loot and pillage, and the only goal of that Harem was breeding. There was no concept of Queen or Mother in Ottoman imperial lineage."

Rahul sneezes "The Sultans were clever. Women do complain a lot."

Dr.Parveen giggles "I am not finished yet. After 300 years of enjoying successful harem privileges, Suleiman the magnificent gained the throne, and he falls in love with a Russian Harem girl named Roxanne."

Rahul's face saddens "Oh oh!!! Not good."

Dr.Parveen finishes the story "Suleiman the magnificent not only married the cultured Russian beauty accepting her as his Queen but also abolished the trend of traditional Harem for Sultans. One woman ended the entire custom. Love triumphed once again."

Rahul sighs "What a stupid guy he was."

Dr.Parveen replies "History does not repeat itself but it often rhymes."

******************************************************************************************

Shilpa sniffles, "Shameless."

Ashish raises both eyebrows cringing his flat temple, "That's exactly why you like me. You think you are sheer perfection- a deadly combination of intelligence and beauty. The arrogance of intelligence and pride of beauty crowns you. What you see in me is a male version of yours."
Shilpa nods her head, "Not true."

Ashish's fingers rove the space between her throat and boobs but deliberately avoiding to touch her sensitive boobs, keeping her frustrated as he speaks, "You are in love with yourself, girl. Very much in deep love with yourself. "

Shilpa's eyes become luminous, and she almost sobs asking him "What's wrong in being love with oneself? Self-loathing was never my strong suit. But I hate you.......You arrogant snob."

Ashish dodges her tantrum "Your throwing yourself at me is nothing but an act of self-love. You don't hate me. You are...."

Shilpa's breathing quickens, she panics listening to his arguments under his intense gaze and playful fingers.***who knows what he gonna say****
Before Ashish could speak further, Shilpa interrupts hastily "Indifferent to you. I am indifferent to you.The opposite of Love is not hating. It's indifference."

Ashish again averts his eyes from her accepting her argument, "Yeah...yeah...You are right." promptly closing the discussion.

She rumbles, narrowing her eyes, "But you think you are better than me?"

Ashish's finger roams just above the swelling of her boobs, making her squeal "Ufffff..."

Ashish grins, watching her burn "I am different than you realize. You are infested by pride. I am not. I have a monumental ego. An ego I built as a defence mechanism to keep the unwanted attention at bay. It helps me to enjoy my company. You mistook my false ego as pride."
Shilpa is slowly moving her body in heat, thinking ****for god's shake touch my boobs. Please!!!Please!!!Why do you have to torture me all the time****

She whimpers, "Don't you want to...." she could not complete the sentence in shame and blushes violently.

Ashish grins, lowering his mouth and whispers in her ears, "You mean, don't I want to screw your brain out?"

Shilpa bites her lips ***Do it. Do it. Do me.***

*****What about Mahesh?You stupid woman. Don't forget why you are here. You have listened to what he thinks of love. 

How tragic his definitions are about it. Why did you ask for enjoyment, by the way? Are you stupid?!! Remember how Ashish punished Harsh. 
He has a connection with the criminal underworld. If he ever finds out who you really are, do you think your family's fate would be any different from Harsh's?*** Her inner self warns her promptly?
She is rubbing her ass on the bed at this point, looking at him helplessly taken by his charismatic charm.

She mewls, "No, I did not mean that."

Ashish starts to unbutton his shirt, "Ofcourse, you did."

Shilpa steals a peek of his delicious torso and pleads, "My husband does not want that to happen yet."

Ashish smirks, removing the tugged portion of his shirt. "Do I look like a man who cares about what your boy husband (Rahul) wants? I only care about your opinion and consent."

Shilpa is desperate.

Her inner self urges ****Stop him..Stop him....There is no future....He is your drug...Don't take it.****

Shilpa grabs his hand, which is busy getting rid of his shirt from his body and pleads, "I just get molested by a vile man a while ago. Please understand." repeating Ashish's words against him.

Simply Shilpa does want to look like a promiscuous woman in Ashish's eyes who goes into bed with another man, a few hours after being molested and sexually enjoyed by a different man(security guard HARSH). 
This is just self-promoting her image in his eyes, rebuilding it as she has already shown enough signs of infidelity.

Now that makes Ashish stop, he closes in eyes, and his voice is coated with self-loathing and regret as he speaks, "How foolish of me. Damn it!!! I was so blind. How could I forget"
****cause she is damn fuckable, and she is practically begging you to smash her pussy.***His inner self teases him.

****True but Shut up !!! I don't need a third whee*** He casts his inner self aside.

When he opens his eyes, there was nothing but determination.

He kisses her forehead murmuring, "I am terribly sorry...Tomorrow then."

Shilpa lied, but the gesture from him makes her heart skip. She feels so bad for deceiving him. How Mahesh had described him and what Ashish is, in reality, are completely opposite.

Ashish starts to button his shirt.

Shilpa stops him by saying, "Don't. Leave it that way."

Ashish grins devilishly creating butterflies in her belly ****He is soooo....hooottt**

She shuts her mind and kisses him captivating that charming bad boy grin in her mouth, and he kisses her back with utter ferocity.

It's so hard for them to stay apart; they are oil and match in a sense. Both want to consume each other.

After they broke their kiss Shilpa no longer feel butterflies in her belly; instead, she suspects the kiss bought an entire zoo.

Watching him staying away from her body does not work well with her; she feels the need for his touch.

Shilpa clears her throat and urges, "You can play."
Her face now bears the chromatic hues of every shade of red.

Listening and looking at the beautiful woman in front of him, long raven hair sprawling across the pillow, face lit up with thirst, painted by shame yet her body yearns for him,
 Ashish chuckles " That sounds like a teenage relationship. Where the boundaries were drawn, the girl dictates that the boy can't touch her anywhere besides her face. Then some days later, gradually the boy gets the permission of touching upto her neck. Little does the stupid girl knows or the boy  that neck contains all the nerve ends, and basically, after that, every boundary starts to break."

Shilpa giggles, "Good thing then that I didn't meet you in high school or in college. I can imagine how grumpy and frustrated you would have been with all those rules."

Ashish's expression changes, he mourns, "Why did not we? Why I had to meet you now? Why are you married?" holding her arms sideways, almost shaking her in frustration.

Shilpa gasps; she can tell he is angry. His questions are so silly and juvenile. He is blaming their destiny.

She cranes her neck and kisses him among all the places which is aching the most, on his angry heart above his chiseled frame nurturing its woes, planting small loving greetings from her soft lips as she tries to soothe him "Perhaps for the best. Young youth is the breeding ground of immaturity. Otherwise, we would have lost each other in the fog of the dawn or due to the morning sickness of young angst or in the haze of twilight. I met you under the mature moonlight on a young night."

Ashish grabs her neck, pulling her closer, letting his hard chest meet the rise of her supple boobs, making her gasp at his strength as he speaks, "I can make that moonlight stay forever.".He draws her closer, pressing her softness on him and coldly says, "Or I can make it disappear by the dawn."

Then he let her feel his urgency upon her lips as he sucks the air out of her lungs while dwelling with her tongue inside and stealing her senses like a pirate with that pussy-dripping smooch.
 The pirate was too stolen sailing in the ocean of her veins as her heartbeat became his compass.

When he ixnayed the kiss, Shilpa was trembling like a leaf, eyes half-closed, lips parted, her buxom blossoms heaving turbulently, the luster of her cheeks shimmers radiantly.

Ashish murmurs, "By the Goddess." ***It's unreal how she responds to me.***

She is weaker than ever. She smiles faintly, feeling very shy as she responds back, " Sorry...oh boy!!! you are a great kisser!!!"

Ashish teases her, "And you think we would not end up having sex today?"

Shilpa musters her courage, "Yes, I am positive."

Ashish plays with her silky hair smiling, "Silly girl. You will be begging for it after a while ."

Shilpa pouts, "I am not going to beg."

Ashish stokes her lips, making her whimper with a slight touch, "I promised I would not fuck you. But keep questioning my assessment, I will make you miserable."

[Image: 137863328_21359233-1.gif]

A wild sensation rush through her body.***I want you to make me miserable. I want you to make me beg. I want you to know what you can do to me****

She sucks his thumb greedily and says, "I would not."

Ashish pushes his thumb deeper into her mouth. "Say that one more time, and I will make you do such things you can't imagine. The proud you are, you will end up crying."

That only makes Shilpa more horny for him, she absolutely adores his confidence and challenging him just to watch him making her loose is such a turn on for her. She is submitting to a man who is worthy of her.

She thinks ****God I can do anything that baritone voice commands me to do. It feels like doing the right thing.****

She kisses his throat affectionately " You got a knee-knocking voice."

Ashish smiles "I used to recite poems. My parents were into cultural ....."

Shilpa does not listen and again prowls on his throat.

Ashish laughs at her enthusiasm and lowers his head to return the courtesy by kissing her throat, making her moan all along as he titillates her sensitive skin there blocking all the pores there with his pulpy lips.

Shilpa giggles caressing his hair "Ummmpphhhh...amazing.."

Ashish looks up smiling back "You are amazing!!! If desire or lust were a country your husky 'moans' would definitely become its national anthem."

Rahul asks "So what other weird things motivates a married woman to cheat on her husband."

Dr.Parveen frowns "We were discussing a married woman here?"

Rahul bites his lower lips "Yeah like you."

Dr.Parveen rolls her eyes "Not today, Rahul. My husband is at home. I am not lying this time."

Rahul says with conviction "Perfect."

Dr.Parveen looks away blushing "The other thing motivates Women to choose a mate is a male voice. A deeper voice indicates 
..**giggles***" 

Rahul has already gotten up and turned the revolving chair on which Dr.Parveen is sitting, towards him.

Rahul lifts her night-gown, exposing her bare pussy and insists "Go on. What does a deep male voice indicate?"

Dr.Parveen gasps as his mouth come down, lapping her clit.
 She positions her legs over his shoulder, locking his head between her legs while looking at the unlocked door, getting thrilled by the notion that anytime her husband might come down to check up on her. 

She squeezes Rahul's head using her thighs instructing him "I will ..suckle my pussy like a good boy...pay your fee for this consultation."

A few minutes later after enjoying a toe-curling orgasm from Rahul while lecturing him about female mate selection, she grabs his hair and makes him look up "So boy...**wiping the juice from his face and putting it inside his lips*** ....what did you learn?"

Rahul is gasping, all this time Dr.Parveen nearly kept his nose buried on her valvula forcefully to achieve her pleasure.

He breathes "My god!!! You were killing me..."

Dr.Parveen chuckles, looking at his crimson face " Sexual cannibalism. In the animal kingdom, often sex happens at the expense of male life- some species of spiders, mantis, bees devour the male during sex."

Rahul is still locked between her thighs "That's horrible.."**he struggles to get out****

Dr.Parveen laughs "The lower body strength of an average male and a fit female are almost the same. It's the upper body strength that makes men physically superior not the lower." and chokes Rahul using her thighs like a scissor while demanding "Exam time. What did you learn while you smelled my pussy?"

Rahul smiles with a red face and recapitulates," You were saying that during puberty males who suffer less from diseases generate more testosterone. Which makes their facial structure more masculine and also creates the symmetrical body."

Dr.Parveen concurs "Correct. Low pitch deep voice in male is an honest signal to the female that the male got a whole set of diversified MNC genes, as well as his masculine facial bone structure, tells her he is capable of providing her healthy children. Also, he can protect her and her children from physical harm."

Rahul struggles to get out of the deadlock of her thighs, saying "Got it. Now lemme out......"

Dr.Parveen laughs and shoves his head on her pussy moaning "Ahhhh... yes...you are a good student...drink from the fountain of wisdom boy ."

*******************************************************************************************
[+] 4 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 31: A WOMAN IS WHAT SHE IS BECAUSE OF HER WOMB 

PART 2: FINASTERIDE

Shilpa giggles listening to Ashish's flattering response and asks him "Your parents demanded perfection from you did not they?" as he mentioned he used to recite poems.

Ashish becomes defensive "That is none of your concern. I am not asking about yours."

Shilpa laments "You can ask. I don't mind if you just want our personalities to meet then we can never know each other...I want..."

Ashish sulks "There is no need for you to know me."

She defies his warning, "You are right. You got an ego problem. You say it's your false defence mechanism, but I say it's just plain old ugly ego."
*****You want to know about me, but you don't want to let me in your head. Ahaan that's not happening.****

Ashish looks at her like almost pitying her future self. He can tell she knows the truth yet deliberately belittling him. She wants him to get dirty and dominant with her but could not say it directly.

He sighs and kisses her forehead, which feels like an apology to Shilpa about the things he would do to her.

Ashish speaks gently, " I am going to break you silly girl, and I am going to enjoy every bit of it. I don't even need my cock to do it."

The duo looks at each other.

Shilpa trembles at his promise.****Do it. Own me. Bend me to your will.****

Shilpa expects Ashish to prowl upon her to feast on her flesh, but he does not immediately.

He gazes upon her amorous, semi-naked form admiring the toned skin, which is like silk over the glass, and she radiating an intelligent beauty from it.
Shilpa again feels like he is sizing his prey up before taking a bite.

Ashish's eyes are drawn to the inky black of night river like hair that gently caressed its way down her neck, reaching far below her shoulder blades.
 Ashish speculates that she is the kind of woman other women love to hate, and she welcomes that jealous stare as a tribute what mediocre pays to perfection.

Ashish asks her, "Your husband wants to be a cuckold?"

That question thrills Shilpa. She does not have a hotwife fantasy, but the situation is unique here, this stud is her husband's enemy, and she just can't get over that perverse fantasy just the shake of it.

She fumbles, "Yes."

Ashish shrinks his nose, "I don't like to be a part of a cuckold relationship."

Shilpa is astonished, "Oh!! I thought you got a thing for married woman."

Ashish scoffs, "No, I don't. Married women are a pain in the ass. Too much drama."

Shilpa wonders ***Then why ?***

Ashish goes on, "Since your husband is a cuck that eliminates the drama part. But cucks are a different kind of nuisance."

Shilpa smiles quizzically, "Like?"

Ashish expresses his distaste "I have been a bull only once, and I hated it. The toys you used on that prick Harsh was for that cuck."

Shilpa pushes him; she likes to tease him as well; he looks adorable when he is grumbling, "Ahaan!!! Why is that?"

Ashish continues, "I found cucks are too nagging. They want to make it all about themselves. The amount of emotional attention they crave it would shame any woman. I think cucks are female trapped into a male body. That is my anecdotal experience, of course."

Shilpa touches his jaw affectionately and lies about herself and Mahesh as Ashish thinks her husband is a cuck "My husband is not like that. We have an excellent understanding. I find it very romantic for a man to share the woman he loves to another man. That requires enough mental strength, shows true love can withstand any obstacles and love is above physical lust."

Her gentle touch soothes him, and he kisses her palm, chilling her in turn, "Really?! You don't strike me as that kind of woman. You seem like you would be better off with someone who is equal to you."

Shilpa pouts smelling his neck, nibbling on his ears "I enjoy dominating males who are not worthy of me."

Ashish looks at her "Exactly my point. You are stating contrasting views. If you have chosen a male(Rahul) who is not as efficient as you are for the shake of temporary dominance, then that is not enjoying true power. It is..."

Shilpa completes his sentence "That is corruption. Power is competence."

Their eyes meet and soon their lips, with newfound vigor and respect for each other for sharing a common philosophy.

Her own muffled moans are turning her on so much right now as Ashish plunders her mouth holding her hand. 
Their fingers entwine as the kiss deepens filling Shilpa with bliss while she rubs her mushy body underneath him thinking *****Yes that is why I want you. You are competent enough to dominate me. I can only surrender to such man unequivocally.***

[Image: 137863278_20922682.gif]

Ashish lifts his lips watching Shilpa's drowsy eyes and break the saliva threads which were bridging their lips, making her blush at the sweet dirtiness of their making out.

She diverts his attention from her while being radiant in shame by asking "Tell me about your experience when you were a bull."

A possibility lurks inside her head ****What if I manage to persuade Mahesh accepting Ashish as our bull. That way he can keep his job and promotion.***

Ashish indulges her in "That cuckold had a preconceived image about Bulls in his head. I was not myself, and I was an incarnation of twisted demonized archetype for them. I felt he was constantly trying to prove to his wife that I am a vile inhumane creature.On the other hand, he is the innocent, pure, moralistic saint who is just fulfilling his wife's needs, which is also a kind of blaming her chastity for choosing a biologically superior male out of lust. The whole ordeal was about glorifying victimhood."

Shilpa could not help but kiss him; she does not like it at all the idea of someone hurting him mentally.

She loathes the cuck couple whom she never met as she speaks, "You wanted to be yourself ." and asks blushing "But are not you a natural dominant?!!! I thought masochism is your kink as you got an entire room dedicated for it decorating with all  kinds of BDSM  stuff."

Ashish objects "Yes, that is true, but that husband did not understand the difference between a sexual act and a person. He thought I am an inborn monster after when sexual sessions were finished."

Shilpa's eyes sparkle thinking **** He as a full-time Dom of mine is so hot.*****

Ashish inhales deeply, "So what kinda cuck is your husband? Can he handle the things I am going to do to you?"

Shilpa does not know how to respond. She got no idea what kinda cuck Mahesh would be even if he were.

Shilpa whispers trembling in anticipation "What are you gonna do to me?"

Ashish pins down her big brown eyes with his and responds "You tell me."

Shilpa murmurs "Are you going to tease me?"

Ashish smooches her lips quickly " A lot. Verbally and physically. What else?"

Shilpa mewls in fear"You are going to humiliate me." 

Ashish grins kissing her again in the same quick fashion subduing her senses "Is that what you desire? Erotic humiliation?"

Shilpa chokes on embarrassment, revealing her deepest desires and confesses"Yes."

Ashish can see the fear in her eyes. She is having a hard time trusting him with all these powers she is transferring to him.

He kisses her forehead, assuring her"I will humiliate you so much that you will cry in shame from your eyes and your pussy. But I will also protect you, nothing going to happen that you do not innately desire."

Shilpa sobs in bliss and erotic tension, her eyes glazes as she signs the verbal contract of immeasurable pleasure with this devil.

She asks "Will you punish me?" trying to look away but could not, his eyes are like a magnet, and her brown pupils are small iron marbles.
Ashish's lips indulge in a deep kiss with her while he murmurs under his breathe"That's my speciality. I am a.....mmmmm... professional DOM..."

He lifts his face and induces awe in her eyes as he continues "I need to punish you cause you are so proud. You can have it for the rest of the world but not in front of me."

Shilpa gasps at his threat.

Ashish kisses her closed eyes and Shilpa just teleports into a land of ever spring country.
Their passion and understanding of each other's desires mingle while the room get filled with lewd moans and gasping.

Dr.Parveen moans in a shrill voice after Rahul made her cum third time in a row using his mouth and her legs start to wobble. 

Rahul uses the opportunity to get out of that strangle cursing her "PUfffffttt....I hate your husband now...he should satisfy you..Fuck...you were going to decapitate me with those thunder thighs of yours."

Dr.Parveen giggles  while looking at the ceiling with the flushed face and gasping breathing "Uffff *giggling* ...that was a proper way to say good morning my dear student."

Rahul goes back to his seat and rubs his face with a tissue asking "Tell me something. If a married woman suddenly starts acting in a promiscuous manner, does not that mean that something has unlocked her slutty nature."

Dr.Parveen checks her face in a handheld mirror "You mean sexual awakening and persuing a sexual exploration.Perhaps."

She stays quiet for a while then says "Or it could be just simple. That she does not love her husband anymore, and she is sending honest sexual signals to attract another male who would make her happy."

Rahul objects firmly "I am not talking about normal women. I am talking about women who are inherently fraud and sexually promiscuous."
Dr.Parveen laughs "Inborn slut? that is like finding an inborn killer. Poets describe love as eternal and some shit like that.

But in my experience Love is a fading thing, it's essence evapourates along with time if not preserved carefully. Women fall out of love
 more easily than men do Rahul."

Dr.Parveen reminisces how she lost love for her husband and Rahul contemplates how his mother Rekha lost love for Mahesh.

*********************************************************************************************

Ashish teases Shilpa, "By the way, you love the idea of cucking your husband very much. Ever since I started talking about it, you are rubbing your pussy."

Shilpa blushes hard and tries to get her hand off from above her panty, apologizing, "Sorry...I did not realize..."

Ashish catches her hand, chuckling, "If you want to rub your pussy while you talk about your hotwife dream, then do it right." and slowly puts her hand inside her panty.

[Image: 137863416_22094689.gif]

She gasps as her finger touches the moisture inside, and she protests only verbally, " No..I did not..."

Ashish's hand also goes inside her panty while he looks at her wide-eyed expression.

"Uffffff...." She moans.

"There rub your clit." he guides her fingers over her clit with a grin on his face.

"Ahhhhh....oh god!!!!" Shilpa moans wildly. 
She had no idea how aroused she was until now, rubbing on her already engorged clit.

"That's right. You got music in you, woman. Let me hear it."Ashish teases her and removes his hand, "But music needs lyrics. So talk. Let me grant the opportunity to listen to your mellifluous bed-room voice."

Shilpa gives him a lustful helpless look as she rubs her clit as she watches Ashish lick the juice from his fingers, looking into her eyes.

"Oh, fuck!!!.. that's so hot." She utters, watching him smile as he cleans his fingers.

"Are you stupid, bimbo? You already got the body for it." Ashish mocks her.

Shilpa pouts, "No...mmpphhh..." moaning while slowly rubbing her swollen clit.

Ashish takes her nipple between his fingers. "Then don't just keep moaning like a stupid bimbo. If I wanted just a bimbo in my bed, I had many in my phonebook."

He rotates her nipple, making Shilpa gasp in heat, and her pussy rubbing accelerates.

Ashish chuckles, watching her writhe in pleasure "I don't want a bimbo. I want to break an intelligent dominatrix and turn her into a bimbo every time I encounter her. It would be like breaking a wild mare. It was such a turn on watching you fuck that dickhead Harsh. Now I want to break the spirit of that dominatrix."

Shilpa drips from her pussy, listening to his desire, and whimper along.

Ashish turns his head and looks at her rapid moving hand under her panty "That's too fast. Not so fast ."

Shilpa does not slow down; she keeps pleasuring herself moaning hard.

Ashish pinches her nipple, making her groan, "I said not so fast" and halts her trembling wrist holding it firmly.

"Nice and slow. Yes, Just like that. Keep your pussy rubbing at this pace." He adjusts the tempo of her rubbing.

Shilpa whines writhing in slow torture. "That's too slow!!!!"

Ashish grins, " I am aware of that. That is why I am deliberately doing it, teasing you to your death and You are not allowed to cum as you are too greedy."

Shilpa sobs crunching her face while wetting her panty shamelessly watching below.

Ashish commands her, "Look at me."

Shilpa does not. Her entire concentration is on her pussy now. The slow rub is killing her.

Asish pulls her large nipple making her squeal in pain, "I said look at me. You lack vitamin A girl."

Shilpa whimpers, "Ummpphhhh...Vitamin A?"

Ashish smirks, "Attention. But you got Plenty of Vitamin T." looking at her opulent tits.

Shilpa blushes vibrantly as he teases her.***And you got a massive amount of Vitamin D, aka dick. Why don't you give it to me? I will protest a while pinning all the blame on you, and then I will gladly spread my legs. Just try it****

But she dare not say it out loud.

"Now tell me why are not you allowed to cum. Tell me a different reason apart from being greedy." Ashish asks grinning.

Shilpa riffles her hair while tampering her clit constantly, unable to come up with an answer.

Ashish squeezes her left boob rumpling the lump of mass, making her moan incoherently while instructing, "I am going to suck that Vitamin T from this tit and by the time my mouth reaches your right boob, I want a perfect answer, Mrs. Dixit."

Next few minutes, Shilpa forgets about Asish's command as his focus was on her sumptuous breast, constantly sucking, caressing, and pinching the sensitive flesh there with his hand and mouth, making her thrash the bed.

[Image: 137863141_17813842.gif]

"You still did not answer." Ashish teases her.

Shilpa let out a series of highly vocal pleasure moans " Ahhhhhh.....uffffff....god...you are so gooooddd.....ahhhhh...."

Ashish chuckles under his breath, watching her arching her back as he keeps heating her up with his circling tongue and nibbling teeth filling her with enough sensation to lose her senses and her finger gets soaked inside her panty.

Ashish takes his mouth off her boob and demands " I need an answer now. Why are you not allowed to cum? Speak your mind."

He waits for the answer enjoying how she is collapsing on the bed, throwing her head, moaning frantically as his hand fondles her ample boob, kneading the firmness and testing the sponginess.

Ashish removes her hand from her pussy and Shilpa complains prolonging her words "Nooooooooo...Nooooo...Pleaseeeee...."

Ashish just ignores that, and he puts his own fingers inside her panty to control the momentum of her stimulation.
He grins, feeling the dripping pussy.

Shilpa looks at him helplessly as now he knows how severely drenched her pussy is.

Shilpa's eyes go wide as Ashish ruffles through her moist folds while gnawing on her succulent boob without his eyes leaving her face or wiping that smug grin from his lips.

[Image: 137863441_22196638.gif]

Shilpa moans in a high pitch as his fingers probe deeper "Ohhhhh fuckkk...."

Ashish pulls her nipple with his teeth and curls up his finger, rubbing the rough patch inside her pussy, and he speaks between his teeth, "Mrs Dixit, please don't test my patience."

Shilpa starts to shake uncontrollably, and her pussy spasm around his fingers while she showers his hand with juices.

Ashish pulls out the fingers and pinches her clit, drawing her attention, "Why?"

Shilpa groans in pain and pleasure. She screams, "Cause you own my orgasms....oh, goddddd."

Ashish closes her lips with his engaging into a passionate kiss, their tongue dances inside their mouth; their breath intermingles with each other, a combination of sigh, moan and gasp from Shilpa's mouth set the music for the making out while Ashish paints the pussy juices from his drenched hand on her right boob preparing it for suction.

As their lips parted, Shilpa pants hard, filling the air in her deprived lungs.

Ashish grins, "That was a perfect answer, Mrs.Dixit-I own your orgasms....huh **nodding his head in amazement***..Kudos!!! I could never come up with such perfection."

Shilpa's mouth is dry. She swallows hard.

Ashish feels her distress and gently takes her face in his both hands " Just say the words that you want me to fuck you for the shake of my feeble self-esteem ***he grins** and I will end this.No need to go through this. Don't worry. I would not fuck you."

Shilpa sobs and nods negatively, "No."

She wants him to know she can handle him. She can take whatever he throws her way.

Ashish sighs on her lips; their forehead meets, sharing a very intimate moment, "Shilpa, this is just the beginning. Just say it, and I promise I would be content with that."

Shilpa closes her eyes. She is thrilled he uttered her name instead of teasing her as 'Mrs. Dixit' and still nods negatively.

Ashish kisses her lips gently, and they look at each other. Both are communicating with thier eyes.

Asish's gaze says ****Give up. I would do such things a proud girl like you could not handle, and I will enjoy it ****

Shilpa's eyes respond ****I know, but I want you to do it anyway.  Let our darkest Desires feed upon each other. *****

Shilpa rests her palm on his jaw, admiring the structure.

Ashish teases her "What is with you and my jaw?"

Shilpa slides her lips along the jawline murmuring "You have to ask the question why Brad Pitt eats food in almost every movie he is in."
Ashish laughs, enjoying the touch of her lips "Gotcha!! to show off his jawline."

Shilpa examines his hand "You have hirsute hands, so hairy. Why You don't keep the beard?"

Ashish teases her "You have such gorgeous waterfall-like hair why you got shaved pussy?"

Shilpa giggles blushing and bury her head on his chest feeling convivial while thinking *** To impress you. I shaved my pussy after getting a look at your shaved torso.***

But she dare not tell her secret while hiding inside her newly discovered favorite hiding place with her current fav music list-his chest and his heartbeat.
Ashish entertains her query "I have oily skin."

That is Shilpa's department as she runs a beauty parlour and she lifts her head to express her conjecture "Ahaan!!! Oily skins are the most glamourous but with a massive downside-the pimple. I wish my skin was oily. The sebaceous glands preserve youth."

Ashish replies "Why does it matter? My jaw is just bones. Like your beautiful boobs are made of cells, tissues."

Rahul surmises "The woman I am talking about does not have any children."

Dr.Parveen smiles "It's a trap. Nature is constantly fooling us. Think about it. Why would you want children? You are a unique entity; you can't transfer your consciousness and memory into your children. You die with your body. Your children posses your genes but not your consciousness. Then what's the point?"

Rahul replies "Yeah I have read about it tech billionaires are investing huge money in the research of preserving consciousness. Apparently, your clone is not even you without your consciousness."

Dr.Parveen laments "So nature created this perfect trap called love, a complex chemical mechanism of pituitary gland so men and women keep breeding by setting a set of biological programming inside every species so that nature can fulfill its own agenda."

Shilpa whispers "If you understand how magic works, it does not make the magic show less magical. The moon is a big round stone yet we can't stop gawking at its marvel. Knowing the inner mechanism of something does not diminish its charms always." rubbing Ashish's jaw.
Ashish smiles "Clever girl. Did I mention that I need to fuck your brain too?"

Shilpa gasps hard as his eyes get filled with fire.***Yes please mind-fuck me. Torn my mind into pieces****

Ashish continues tormenting her with words "I need to fuck that gorgeous mind of yours until I tone it down of that level of a stupid bimbo."
Ashish grabs the swelling of her right breast with his whetted hand, stirring a poignant jolt inside her pussy, making her realize he left her on the verge of her orgasm a little while ago.

He grins squeezing the amorous boob with calculated strength making Shilpa writhe helplessly while moaning in passion and taunts her "I can't believe you are a mother of one. So perfect set of breasts you got, nothing motherly about these."

Shilpa could not continue the lie any longer and reveals "I don't have any children......uffff..... My husband ....ahhhh....told me to say that so that you don't......oooohhmphh... reject my job application."

Ashish grits his teeth "I don't like your husband, he gives me a strange vibe. Something very odd with him. I was right then. This fictitious child of yours is a lie. Way to gain sympathy, huh?!!! Truth is certainly stranger than fiction sometimes."

Shilpa gulps but does not hide under guilt and counters with mysticism "What do you think fiction is, if not truth coated with a lie, truth which is too hard for people to digest ."

That eludes Ashish's judging mind, and he responds "Is that how you want to avoid punishment?" and smirks "With that witty mind of yours? Hiding the truth."

Shilpa pouts "So what do you think the truth is?"

Ashish looks at her face, exquisitely beautiful, radiating intelligence. He can tell she is very dangerously equipped to deceive a man.

Drinking from the cup of her ravenous beauty, he replies "Truth is the most beautiful lady in the room, but anytime somebody claims that she had smiled at him, immediately the person next to him calls him a liar. Nobody wants to share her with anyone, and everybody claims that they have seen her."

Shilpa looks at him wide-eyed sipping his words and whispers "I am the only Lady in this room."

Ashish's warm breathe sizzles her lips ", And You have smiled at me."

"Then, the truth is yours." ****I am yours**** and saying that she cranes her neck to initiate a torrid and fervent kiss which ends up placing Ashish's hand on her both boobs eventually.

"Ahhhhh.....Don't stop..." Shilpa breaks the kiss with labored breathing while Ashish mauls her boobs.

Ashish chuckles" I am not as witty as you are. So I don't know much about truth." Then he licks over her ripe melon." Ummm your blue veins are like rivers in your milky sea. You were right. Fantasy and fiction are truth coated with a lie. It felt good describing your tits that way." 
Shilpa starts biting her own armpit, rubbing her nose there moaning in sensation, while unmaking the bed with her fists and jittering legs.
He runs his fingers around her areola, taunting her.

Shilpa whimpers in pleasure both watching how running around fingers around her areola just made her nipples instantly more erect and taunt, Ashish smiles" Perfect."

[Image: 137863095_8350508.gif]

He slowly cups both boobs feeling their texture, making Shilpa arch her back to push her both boobs in his hands.

***** Oh fuck his hands are so large and so strong. He is so strong... So fucking strong... Looking at those laughing eyes mocking me... That perfect white set of teeth between those full lips. Bite me. Suck me. Loot me. *** Shilpa drowns into her lustful thoughts, throwing her limbs.

[Image: 137863206_20552245.gif]

Ashish gently cups her from her underboob to her nipples slowly and repeatedly while his mouth comes above her, he sits by her side and teases her " Perhaps I do know something, don't you think? I know things and suck milk from......"

Shilpa unconsciously completes the sentence moaning "Suck milk from multiple milkmaids...uffffff.."  

(REFERENCE OF CHAPTER WHERE ASHISH SAID THAT TO MAHESH)

Ashish just jerked back, and then he holds her hair "What did you just say?"

Shilpa is in a lustful stupor, eyes half-closed.

Ashish yanks her hair a little to let her come out of her swoon, asking her "Who told you that? That sentence. I only told one person jokingly. Mahesh told you that, did not he? I told him that in my office. How did you know about it?"

(LINK OF THE CHAPTER WHERE MAHESH TOLD THAT TO SHILPA)

Ashish's perfect memory always traps Shilpa, last time that is how he caught Shilpa with the cucumber by remembering how many cucumbers he bought.
 He is not good at seeing through people's lies. That's a reason Mahesh managed to take advantage of him all these years, that is the reason, Shilpa and Rahul managed to sell the lie of a fake marriage. But it's almost impossible to fool his impeccable memory.

Shilpa gulps, her mind runs in a thousand direction, searching for an excuse. And she comes up with one quickly "Mahesh is my bull. He helps ....helps my husband(Rahul) with money and my husband(Rahul) got a thing for watching me with his friend.....Don't do anything please if you do anything, then my husband will not allow me to come here."

The heaps of lies start to gather one after another.

Ashish is mad in anger "That French perfume you were wearing yesterday. He also gave you that, did not he? I remember it now. He was going through my garbage can in the office to salvage that after I threw that perfume bottle away years ago.That scavenger gifted that to impress you."a

Shilpa instantly recognizes which perfume Ashish is talking about. The one Mahesh mentioned scolding her yesterday, stating the things he had to do to appease her high maintenance lifestyle.

She confesses promptly "Yes. "

Ashish carefully watches Shilpa's frightened face; she is scared out of her life.

He is so angry right now.

"Why him? Among all the men in this world, why him?!!" He asks her.

Shilpa starts giving him excuses along the line of Mahesh being a friend of Rahul and blah blah blah.

Ashish's head is buzzing ****After these years when I start to genuinely like a woman again Mahesh had to hijack my buzz.***
His inner self comes behind him and whispers in his ears ****Don't just sit there and give up. Like you did with Rekha. Look at her. She worth fighting for.****

Ashish stops Shilpa's babbling with his lips, and when he leaves her , he appeared determined while stating adamantly "Tell your boy husband(Rahul) when you meet him today that I have reconsidered his generous offer. I have accepted the position of your bull."

Shilpa searches in Ashish's eyes and instantly gets why Ashish is so confident. She sees the same desire that has been arousing her for days --He wants to steal her from Mahesh.

Ashish cups her pussy over her panty without prior notice making Shilpa gasp "Uffffff...Ashish"

She touches his arm, looking at him, he is extra rough from before, their attraction for each other has intensified thousand in the past few seconds, and it was already monumental.

Ashish wickedly smiles, grabbing her by the pussy completely disrespecting her "Yes, Mrs Dixit it's about time that I start training the new hotwife. You need to learn a lot"

Shilpa is lost in lust, but she is also sad. She thought other than kinky lust; They shared other meaningful connections.
 She does not want to lose those precious connections at the expanse of lust. She wants both; she needs both.

Ashish can read her mind; they have developed an innate understanding of each other.

His eyes get softer, and he kisses Shilpa's forehead affectionately "It's alright Shilpa. You have asked for this."

Shilpa just melts, he has not forgotten her, he still respects her just they can't handle the newfound lust for each other, and they must explore it.

She kisses his throat murmuring "Yes I did." permitting him.

Ashish immediately spanks her pussy lightly, setting the tone of their hotwife-bull relationship and firmly states, grabbing her throbbing soaking wet pussy "I dislike your boy husband. I hate the fact that you are married and I absolutely loathe Mahesh. Don't expect any special treatment from me Mrs.Dixit." and spanks her pussy again.

[Image: 137863126_16838610.gif]

Shilpa moans in pleasure and pain "Oh gooddddd..." soaking her slit.

************************************************************************************************************
Dr. Parveen concludes "As you can see, we women are the custodian of wombs, hence we are quite picky. In a civilised matriarchal world, not everyone would be allowed to breed."

Rahul cavils firmly "Damn!!! That is scary as hell."

Dr. Parveen consoles him "Don't worry about those things. Apart from those intelligence, wealth and social status, etc. matters a lot. The conscious mind can override biological programming,it's the biggest sex organ. Humans got a choice."

Rahul urges Dr.Parveen "Thank you for educating me, but I need something for my hair. I am getting bald. Now females will smell that MNC genes or asymmetrical shit on me. My future is doomed."

Dr.Parveen scoffs "No, you are not. We have had this conversation before."

Rahul pleads "Please help me."

Dr.Parveen sighs " There are only two effective medicine for male pattern baldness available in the market. MINOXIDIL AND FINASTERIDE."

Rahul was waiting for this moment. The purpose of listening to a boring evolutionary biology lecture was just for this moment.

Dr.Parveen says "You can buy MINOXIDIL from the market .it's FDA approved. You don't need a prescription."

Rahul whines "But isn't MINOXIDIL is for the crown? I am loosing hair from my temple and wings."

Dr.Parveen sighs "Try it anyway. You don't wanna  use the alternative."

Rahul pleads "Please understand. I am losing sleep over this."

Dr.Parveen hesitates "The other alternative is FINASTERIDE. But..."

Rahul asks "But what?"

Dr.Parveen wears her spectacles while speaking "I must warn you about the side effect of FINASTERIDE."

Rahul gulps, he already knows the answers "What side effects?"

Dr.Parveen warns him stating tons of side effects and finally confirming what Rahul wanted to hear "It also creates erectile dysfunctionality. Basically, it alters the path of how your testosterones secretes from your gland by changing your fixed path which you inherited from your DNA, thus fighting your pattern baldness. Meaning it changes your genetic pathway and lowers the level of DTH in your body. 
Sometimes the body does not cope with that, and erectile dysfunction happens. In a worst-case scenario for using over a long period, it makes you impotent.
 So if you start facing such problems like nausea, vomiting, dark patches on your face along with a limp dick then stop taking Finatrade."

Rahul jumps in "Oh. I will take the risk. Does it require a prescription?" ****Now Mahesh you are going to lose your precious dick*****
Dr.Parveen replies while opening her pad "Yes, it does. Don't ask for a physician sample this time. I am not a Dermatologist. Many male patients of mine suffer from depression due to baldness; hence I prescribe it sometimes." 

Rahul distracts Dr.Parveen as she prescribes Finasteride "You mentioned all those things about how females choose their mate unknowingly. Does it happen all the time?"

Dr.Parveen replies while writing "During Ovulation human female finds those things more attractive ."

Rahul asks "How to know if the woman is going through ovulation cycle?"

Dr Parveen finishes the prescription and put the stamp, "Just ask her."

Rahul states "If she does not tell."

Dr.Parveen smiles "Check her vaginal fluids when she is wet. If the discharge is watery, stretchy ...opaque and somehow resembles a raw eggwhite then voila!!! She is ovulating."

Ashish informs Shilpa while playing with her panty elastic "Your Bull... Mahesh. I don't know what your husband sees in him. Anyway, Mahesh told me he does not make her wife pregnant all these years of marriage so that he can enjoy her undivided attention. In his words, women-only love their children and husbands are slaves."

Shilpa shudders in rage, her heart sinks, and a malicious melancholy spreads through her veins. She felt so betrayed. All these years she kept asking Mahesh for making babies, and Mahesh kept stalling.

Shilpa clears her throat; she is desperately holding back her tears.

Her voice cracks as she speaks "That is so cruel. Children are made out of love, the ultimate redemption of humanity. Creating something meaningful..something pure...."

She could not speak any longer. Teardrops start crawling down from her eyes.

Ashish knows that sad face, Shilpa can't feign that.

He holds her face leaving her panty "What is it, Shilpa?"

He can't stand her sorrow. It kills him.

She presses her body against him gripping onto the back of his shoulder as if he is a life-saving plank floating amidst the flood of the distress of her own making and she holds onto him to save herself from drowning.

Shilpa smiles dryly, kissing his lips quickly lying "Nothing Ashish. I just love my husband so much. My husband would never do such thing to me...... ..."

Ashish's lands a massive loud spank of Shilpa's bubble butt after listening to her words.

Shilpa moans in rupture "Yes, train me...Be my bull."

Ashish squeezes her voluptuous ass forcefully  "We will see how much you love your husband, Mrs.Dixit."

He just realizes he can't also stand the fact that Shilpa could love another.

Ashish moves to her trembling legside and starts sliding down the waistband of her panty along her thighs.

As soon as the panty slightly leaves the pussy mound, a pool of freshly discharged watery, sticky, opaque cervical mucus starts coming out of her pussy.

She is ovulating for him.

[Image: 137863160_18110840.gif]

[+] 9 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(23-02-2020, 10:05 AM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Please continue writing. Not everyone reading your updates comment on it every time. But they visit the website every day to see if there is anything new from you.
Thank you. I understand that now. I was not aware of that fact.
Like Reply
(18-02-2020, 11:07 PM)akshatha Wrote: Keep going. It's a hot story. you have a nice narration skills !

Thank you. Encouragements help a lot.
Like Reply
(23-02-2020, 07:29 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: What a detailed narration.... Hats off to you bro..

Glad you liked it.
Like Reply
(23-02-2020, 08:52 PM)mebathinda Wrote: yourock  too.
Like Reply
(23-02-2020, 08:59 PM)KurtaPhaad Wrote: Mahesh doesn't know how to control the situation so many variables which one should have his priority the one ..............

Such a poetic description ! how many times i have read these lines.

This world can never be a communist world, he can't share that hot piece of ass with anybody ,it's a flawed theory from the very beginning.

Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Big Grin  . Sometimes after pulling an all-nighter during exam days in college, I used to take an early morning stroll for hot tea. I think we all have done that at some point. I described that scene from such a memory.
Like Reply
(23-02-2020, 08:33 PM)Kiran45 Wrote: I loved the last 2 updates
The way shilpa took revenge against harsh is fantastic,I didn't expected that shilpa will torture him to that level
I loved the affection between Asish and shilpa 
"She thought he is a monster cause her husband told her so, and he thought she is just a whore who would let anybody ravage her the way her husband produced her to him" this lines are excellent man
I don't know how you come up with this great ideas and games ,the like setup of each scenes in this story

The flashback is good it is very smooth and I expected the much more complex flashback but this flashback is simple and answer many questions

Waiting for next update man
I was holding onto the 'BACKSTORY' for quite a while. I was not sure when I was going to reveal the twist. I noticed a lack of sympathy for Shilpa among readers so I thought let's reveal the backstory.

I am glad that you enjoyed the 'games' and 'ideas' the characters play or come up with.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
ENJOY THE NEW UPDATES.

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO.

LINK OF PART 1 OF THE UPDATE-PART 1

LINK OF PART 2 OF THE UPDATE- PART 2

LINK OF THE INDEX PAGE.
[+] 3 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Awesome. I login everyday to just check for update on this story. Your writing skills are soo good. Keep up the good work.  yourock Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar yourock
[+] 2 users Like Siva82's post
Like Reply
hotttttt
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply