Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
(16-02-2020, 09:52 AM)mebathinda Wrote: Dear writer.
The theme and content of your story is extra ordinary. It is not like other simple stories. The way you are writing, it shows you have extra ordinary writing skills. Because the way you narrate the whole part is awesome.
Most of story readers want to read only about direct sex. But the way you explain the background things and mind readings is awesome. Please continue.
story is awsome............. evryone who read a single paragraph............. can't wait to read it later

but your long breaks............ gap of months............ make readers to forbid.... even some readers forget the title of story

keep patience and update regular .................
yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock

(16-02-2020, 01:59 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: when u say I will stop, there will be comments.

don't push your dirty ideas........... he is innocent writer............ not a kink...like you  banana banana banana banana banana
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Devilmaycry Wrote: I AM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL POST IT.

BUT AFTER THAT I AM DISCONTINUING THE STORY DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSES.

BY NOW I AM PRETTY CERTAIN THAT MAJORITY OF READERS DO NOT LIKE THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY.

" Yeah ofcourse,I am ballsy enough to take such crooked path." an agiated Mahesh responds. 

" Clearly you got the balls but not the brains."

Sir, I believe you got the balls and the brain and using it perfectly so far,so keep doing it.
[+] 1 user Likes KurtaPhaad's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Devilmaycry Wrote: I AM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL POST IT.

BY NOW I AM PRETTY CERTAIN THAT MAJORITY OF READERS DO NOT LIKE THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY.

you have no idea how good a author you are. One of the best I have read, and I have read really lot.
There is very few authors capable of providing such original content and also deliver with perfection.
Not everyone here is capable of understanding such intellectual content, but I am sure this story will become a cult classic. Just don't bother about having everyone read it. Quality is more important that quantity.
[+] 2 users Like Matter's post
Like Reply

Majority of readers ?
Majority is not always Right. Isn't it ?
And honestly we are not here to form government so we should keep the majority-minority issues in the bin.

About Content hummmm........

She  always had a thing for morally corrupt men, everyone seems so nice and nice is boring.
Like Reply

Shilpa cautiously soothes Mahesh kissing his cheek " Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Mahesh push Shilpa aside " Your words of wisdom is not bringing any joy to me."

But yours words are bringing joy to us.
Like Reply

Bro I'm the fan of your writing and this story man
I'm not able to read the last 2 updates because of my commitment 
Don't stop this story man,I liked every characters and the way they play with each other emotions ,I don't know what to say plz don't stop this story
I will give read the updates as early as possible and give you my view about the update
--Kiran45
[+] 2 users Like Kiran45's post
Like Reply
Bro, you are an amazing writer. Please do not discontinue the story. I can say this with a conviction that no writer comes close to you.
[+] 2 users Like Calypso25's post
Like Reply
The last update changed everything. Now I don't know for whom to root for. Huh Huh Huh

Amazing twist though!!!!!!!!!!

You lied to us so many times that we readers even forgot to consider the credibility of Mahesh and Shilpa's crimes.

It was so simple trick. At the very beginning, you said the security officer cleared Mahesh's name. Ashish just heard a certain rumour. Rahul's character was the only one through whom you push your agenda and fooled us to believe in a lie by telling it repeatedly exploiting the fact readers love juicy revenge plot.

Your every character tries to manipulate each other and you manipulated your readers. Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy 

banghead banghead banghead banghead
[+] 1 user Likes warlock123's post
Like Reply
Don't be stupid man!!! Ditch this childish behaviour, You have more fans of your story than you realize.
[+] 1 user Likes warlock123's post
Like Reply

When Lucifer fell he did not fall alone

Who is Lucifer ? Why did he Fall ?

Shilpa says" If I were in your position, I would have brought him down on his kness"

" Yes you. Last night you said if you were in my place you could have bought him down as you are a woman.

shilpa is a seductive woman, 34dd-28-36,a sexy siren she is,even her sultry face is enough to hunt a man down. 
Like Reply
(17-02-2020, 06:47 PM)KurtaPhaad Wrote: When Lucifer fell he did not fall alone
Recalling that incident put a smile at the corner of  shilpa's lips thinking once she was so manipulative, she knew exactly which button to press in a man's mind to get things done
read in verse 17, “Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.” Lucifer apparently became so impressed with his own beauty, intelligence, power, and position that he began to desire for himself the honor and glory that belonged to God alone. The sin that corrupted Lucifer was self-generated pride.
Pride comes before the fall.
Like Reply
so the story discontinued.................

ok..............as you wish............
if you are adamant ............. what can we do..............

good bye........tc
Like Reply
When a girl is in her 20's she got enough options and time to select her mate. At that time she does not have the slightest idea how privileged she is, she thinks life would be always like this. Suitors will always shower her with favours and laugh at her jokes.
Then she comes to mid 25, the biological clock starts ticking. Yet she ignores it, the attention she still gets does not let her to even consider about settling down.
Now she steps in her 30's. Suddenly she realizes one day that she was not as youthful as she were in her 20's. Her options are running out, she finds herself competing with younger gorgeous girls, she gets desperate and becomes cranky. That's the reason you would see between 25-35 women start to put their life, carrier and marriage in order. Anyways.

When I started writing the story at the beginning,I knew It would take a considerable amount of effort on my side for viewers to like the story.I did not bother about the response.
Now the story is in mid-spring and yet the response from readers is not overwhelming. I started to panic if things are like this now what would happen in future.
So I started to question my writing prowess. The seed of doubt which I had earlier that my story is not as appealing as I want it to be now started to grow.
I also took the fact in consideration that the story has actually gotten huge and if readers did not read it by now, they are never gonna cruise through these pile of words later.
If readers do not read what is the point of writing? Putting hours of my time which does not bear the fruit then it's a waste of time, is not it?
I was hopeless that I did not even know anybody would bother to the response that I am closing down the story.

Anyways I will keep the story alive cause I realized one more thing that they are some readers who read the story and do not respond. Like some of the people who responded, I have never seen their comments.

But the stunt I pulled would not go unnoticed,this will have permanant mark in reader's mind .It was immature,impatient,manipulative,greedy and downright repugnant.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 01:59 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: when u say I will stop, there will be comments.

Now I know. But this is not the first time I did this. I stopped writing a story in another language. They did not bother, so I also did not bother either. It was a mutual break up.
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 05:11 PM)KurtaPhaad Wrote: " Yeah ofcourse,I am ballsy enough to take such crooked path." an agiated Mahesh responds. 

" Clearly you got the balls but not the brains."

Sir, I believe you got the balls and the brain and using it perfectly so far,so keep doing it.

No need to call me Sir  Big Grin I am much younger than you even realize.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 08:37 PM)KurtaPhaad Wrote:  Shilpa cautiously soothes Mahesh kissing his cheek " Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Mahesh push Shilpa aside " Your words of wisdom is not bringing any joy to me."

But yours words are bringing joy to us.

I did not write that quote. Abraham Lincon said it and I found it to be true.
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 09:52 AM)mebathinda Wrote: Dear writer.
The theme and content of your story is extra ordinary. It is not like other simple stories. The way you are writing, it shows you have extra ordinary writing skills. Because the way you narrate the whole part is awesome.
Most of story readers want to read only about direct sex. But the way you explain the background things and mind readings is awesome. Please continue.

Thanks.
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 05:34 PM)Matter Wrote: you have no idea how good a author you are. One of the best I have read, and I have read really lot.
There is very few authors capable of providing such original content and also deliver with perfection.
Not everyone here is capable of understanding such intellectual content, but I am sure this story will become a cult classic. Just don't bother about having everyone read it. Quality is more important that quantity.
Yes, you are right. I acted greedily. I should have known from the very first that the story would not attract many readers. Actually I always knew that but yet I lose patience.
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 07:59 PM)Jon stark Wrote: Bro, there is a reason Rohit Shetty and Salman khan's movie always break the box office. 
But do you want to be like them? Ask yourself that. 
If you can transform yourself into such a writer , then the forum will shower you with the "RESPONSES" you are craving so much that you are ditching the loyal pool of admirers you got.

Do you really think "Majority"  of those readers going to read your story and understand? If you are dreaming about such nonsense I have nothing to say.

Nah I don't see it that way. Cause I read many stories in xossip so those writers you are talking about were an inspiration to me.
Like Reply
(17-02-2020, 09:56 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: When a girl is in her 20's she got enough options and time to select her mate. At that time she does not have the slightest idea how privileged she is, she thinks life would be always like this. Suitors will always shower her with favours and laugh at her jokes.
Then she comes to mid 25, the biological clock starts ticking. Yet she ignores it, the attention she still gets does not let her to even consider about settling down.
Now she steps in her 30's. Suddenly she realizes one day that she was not as youthful as she were in her 20's. Her options are running out, she finds herself competing with younger gorgeous girls, she gets desperate and becomes cranky. That's the reason you would see between 25-35 women start to put their life, carrier and marriage in order. Anyways.

When I started writing the story at the beginning,I knew It would take a considerable amount of effort on my side for viewers to like the story.I did not bother about the response.
Now the story is in mid-spring and yet the response from readers is not overwhelming. I started to panic if things are like this now what would happen in future.
So I started to question my writing prowess. The seed of doubt which I had earlier that my story is not as appealing as I want it to be now started to grow.
I also took the fact in consideration that the story has actually gotten huge and if readers did not read it by now, they are never gonna cruise through these pile of words later.
If readers do not read what is the point of writing? Putting hours of my time which does not bear the fruit then it's a waste of time, is not it?
I was hopeless that I did not even know anybody would bother to the response that I am closing down the story.

Anyways I will keep the story alive cause I realized one more thing that they are some readers who read the story and do not respond. Like some of the people who responded, I have never seen their comments.

But the stunt I pulled would not go unnoticed,this will have permanant mark in reader's mind .It was immature,impatient,manipulative,greedy and downright repugnant.

WOW. that's insightful !
I am not that good with words as you are. I rely on cut ,copy  and paste.
you are far better so I called you Sir.

Anyways, Wellcome Back .

I read somewhere that I am quoting regarding your last lines , " But ......... repugnant."

Betrayal has it's own sinful grace.
[+] 2 users Like KurtaPhaad's post
Like Reply