Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Is Ajay come to meet misra?
Waiting to see disha in action
[+] 2 users Like ronylol's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
superb.....
so now this story is moving blackmail to humiliation

jyoti is suckin under the table.... and may be ajay will suck over the table....

keep it up
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update
Like Reply
waiting for the next update
Like Reply
Jyoti heard the intercom click on and the admin's voice say, "Mr. Misra, your 10:30 appointment is here."

"Send him in."

Jyoti froze. Someone was coming into the office and she was giving Mr. Misra a blowjob. But when she felt the inside of Mr. Misra' knee kick the side of her head, Jyoti put his cock back into her mouth.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

Jyoti froze again. She recognized her husband's voice. She was under Mr. Misra' desk sucking his cock and Ajay was in the office.

"Ajay, please sit down," Mr. Misra said, kicking Jyoti again. "It's the Kanpur plant. I think we..."

Jyoti couldn't believe what was happening. While her husband discussed a typical business problem with his boss, Jyoti was on her knees sucking his boss' cock. And then Mr. Misra jerked his hips, sending his cock into Jyoti's throat. She gagged and pulled back. To her dismay, the conversation had stopped. She realized immediately Ajay had heard her and he knew what was going on under the desk.

"Never mind that," Mr. Misra said to Ajay, "it's just one of my sluts."

Jyoti was flabbergasted. Ajay remained silent and Jyoti wondered what her husband was thinking. Evidently this wasn't an unusual occurrence. Was he upset or intrigued? She wondered what he would think if he knew it was his wife on her knees on the sperm soiled carpet under the large oak desk sucking his boss' cock.

"Go on, honey, put it back in your mouth," Mr. Misra said, peering under the desk with a huge grin. Then he sat upright and said to Ajay, "She's not all that good at sucking cock yet, but she's learning. It seems her husband doesn't get to use her mouth."

"Too bad for him," Ajay said, trying to sound macho

Ajay's comment got Jyoti angry. She'd show him. Jyoti grabbed Mr. Misra' large cock and stuffed it back into her mouth. She sucked it more vigorously than ever before, fisting the part outside her mouth. Jyoti wasn't even concerned with being quiet and her slurping noises filled the room, with an occasional gag when her "out of control" bobbing head drove the cock into her throat.

Other than Jyoti's sucking noises, there was silence in the room until Mr. Misra' groan when he climaxed, "Oh god! Aaaggrgggg," and then Jyoti's loud swallowing.

Jyoti felt the sperm squirt into her mouth and gulped it down. Mr. Misra' body was jerking as she continued to suck his cock, getting all of his sperm. Jyoti again wondered about her husband... what Ajay would think about his wife drinking his boss' sperm. But then Jyoti realized what she had done and pulled her mouth off the throbbing cock.

"I... uh... stand corrected. She is... quite... uh... good," Mr. Misra said between pants, trying to control his breathing. "Shit, Ajay, you should be so lucky."

Jyoti was embarrassed for what she had done. It was bad enough she had to do the demeaning act, but she had done it with gusto. And now Mr. Misra was throwing that fact into her husband's face since he knew that Jyoti didn't give Ajay blowjobs. Jyoti crawled further away from Mr. Misra' legs until she was pressed against the back of the desk, her belly and pussy full of Mr. Misra' sperm. Huddling there in shame, Jyoti heard the two men finish their business. Then she heard the shuffling of Ajay standing up on the other side of the desk she was leaning against, and then the door closing behind him.

"He's gone. You can come out now," Mr. Misra said, rolling his chair backwards.

Jyoti climbed out from under the desk. "How could you have done that?"

"I didn't do it... you did."

"I mean, how could you bring Ajay in here with me here?"

"I enjoyed it immensely. Didn't you?"

"NO! Absolutely not!"

"You sure acted like you enjoyed it. That was the best blowjob you ever gave me. Hell, it's at the top of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten."

"I was mad, that's all."

"Shit, I need to figure out how to keep you mad. You are a great cocksucker when you're mad."
[+] 3 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Mr. Misra reached for his intercom and pressed a button before saying, "Pooja, come in here please."

Jyoti panicked and dove back under the desk, holding her knees to her chest in an attempt to be as small as possible.

"Yes sir," the secretary said.

"Help Mrs. Rai out from under the desk."

Jyoti was humiliated beyond belief when the 20 year old bent down and extended her hand to Jyoti. Jyoti was motionless for a few moments, but then ignored the offered hand and crawled out from under the desk. Jyoti stood up and smoothed her skirt.

"You have some stuff there," Pooja said, pointing to the side of her own mouth for reference.

Jyoti's hand wiped her mouth and felt the sperm the younger woman was referring to. Jyoti blushed a deep shade of red. If there had been any doubt in the 20 year old's mind as to what had happened, it was now gone.

"Pooja, Mrs. Rai performed good for me. I'm feeling generous and wish to return the favor." Mr. Misra then turned to Jyoti and told her to sit on the couch. After Jyoti was seated, he said to Pooja, "Use your mouth on her. Give her an orgasm."

Jyoti stared wide-eyed as the young woman walked towards her. Jyoti instinctively snapped her knees together, and then pushed Pooja's hands away as they attempted to lift her skirt.

"Jyoti, don't fight her," Mr. Misra said.

"Please, I can't. For god's sake, don't," Jyoti pleaded.

"I know you can. You said you couldn't suck my cock, but we now know you can. So I'm sure you can do this little thing too. Just sit back and enjoy it. It's my treat." When Jyoti continued to push Pooja's hands away, Mr. Misra sternly said, "I'm not going to tell you again. Behave or I'll bring your husband back in here and we three will have a heart-to-heart talk."

That was all Jyoti needed to hear to subdue her. Jyoti's hands fell to her sides while Pooja lifted her skirt to her waist. When Pooja pushed Jyoti's knees, she submissively spread her legs. Jyoti looked down and saw the young woman staring up at her. Pooja's expression was difficult to read, but Jyoti didn't have much time to decipher it. In a flash, Pooja's face was buried between Jyoti's spread legs, licking and munching on her pussy.

Jyoti thought she would be sick. It was bad enough to have Mr. Misra lick her there, but to have a woman do it was even more defiling. Jyoti wondered if Pooja liked to have sex with women or was just being forced to do it. But whatever Pooja's reasons, her talented tongue soon had Jyoti moaning and humping her hips. Jyoti felt Pooja's tongue going deep into her pussy, sucking the sperm out. And with Pooja's fingers holding Jyoti's labia apart, the young woman ravished Jyoti's clit with her long, active tongue.

"Oh... oh god... oh, oh... aahh..." Jyoti moaned as Pooja brought her to the peak of an orgasm, and then Jyoti's hands grabbed the younger woman's head, pulling her face to her pussy as she climaxed, "aaahhhhhh."

"Well done," Mr. Misra said to Pooja.
Like Reply
Jyoti slowly opened her eyes. Pooja was standing, wiping her mouth with her hand. Mr. Misra was next to her, sporting another hard-on. Pooja's free hand was gently stroking Mr. Misra' cock. Pooja was staring between Jyoti's widely spread legs, but again Jyoti couldn't determine what the 20 year old was thinking. Jyoti didn't even bother to close her legs or pull her skirt down. She just sat there breathing hard.

"Isn't Pooja a sweetie?" Mr. Misra said, placing his arm around the young secreatry’s. Pooja continued to jerk him off while he caressed her tit. "She's my wife's niece, you know." Jyoti's eyes widened. "Yep, my wife was so happy when I gave Pooja a job. I'm happy too. She's worked out well, wouldn't you say?"
"I don't know what to say," Jyoti said.

"Then don't say anything. Get over here and suck my cock some more."

Defeated, Jyoti got off the couch and went to the other two. She dropped to her knees and stared at the cock in Pooja's hand. Pooja was holding it, waiting for Jyoti to open her mouth. When Jyoti did, Pooja placed a hand on the back of Jyoti's head and pushed her forward. Jyoti closed her lips around the cock and began sucking. Pooja didn't let go. Jyoti was sucking Mr. Misra' cock while his admin held it, and Pooja's other hand was still on the back of Jyoti's head, gently guiding it back and forth. The girl, just a year older than Jyoti's son, was helping Jyoti suck Ajay's boss' cock... her uncle's. It was so humiliating for Jyoti to be on her knees in Mr. Misra' office with these two perverted people.

While all that was going on, Mr. Misra tugged on Pooja's tight skirt until it was bunched around her waist. Jyoti kept glancing that way and was surprised to see Pooja was not wearing panties and her pussy was shaven. Pooja didn't have any hair on her pussy at all. After all that had happened, Jyoti was still shocked to see Mr. Misra slip a finger into Pooja's pussy. The young woman obediently parted her legs to give him better access. Jyoti thought she was in a nightmare. She was on her knees sucking her husband's boss' cock while he fingered his wife's niece who continued to hold the cock in Jyoti's mouth.
Mr. Misra unbuttoned Pooja's blouse and then pulled it off her shoulders, letting it hang from the waistband of her skirt. He then removed her bra.

"This is nice, but I want something else," Mr. Misra said.

Mr. Misra backed away, causing his cock to pop from Jyoti's mouth. Pooja knew to release it as well. As directed, Pooja lay down on her back. Mr. Misra straddled Pooja's upper body and positioned his saliva-coated cock between her huge tits, pressing them together. He began a slow tit-fuck which got faster as he got closer to climaxing. Then he grunted, spewing his sperm all over Pooja's face, chin, neck, and chest. Mr. Misra rolled off Pooja who lay unmoving on the floor.

"Clean her," Mr. Misra said to Jyoti. When Jyoti went to the desk and pulled a couple of tissues out of the tissue box, Mr. Misra chuckled and then added, "With your tongue. Lick my sperm off until Pooja is clean."

Jyoti was beyond protesting and went over to the prone girl. She scanned the young girl's body and decided to work her way down. Jyoti leaned forward and licked some sperm off Pooja's cheek. She continued on the other woman's face until she was licking Pooja's lips. Suddenly, Pooja opened her mouth and met Jyoti's tongue with her own. Jyoti jumped back at the unexpected girl/girl kiss. She cautiously moved to Pooja's chin and then licked it clean before licking the girl's neck. Straightening up to assess what was left, Jyoti saw a white milky pool on Pooja's chest. Jyoti hated touching the other woman's breasts, but she gently pushed them apart and buried her face between the two soft orbs. With Pooja's breasts against Jyoti's cheeks, Jyoti licked the remaining sperm off the younger woman's body... a girl not much older than her own children.

"Keep going," Mr. Misra said when Jyoti sat up.

Jyoti scanned the girl's body and then looked up at Mr. Misra in confusion.

"I'm done."

"You'll be done when I say you're done. You were licking down her body. Keep going."

Jyoti looked at Pooja again. She even leaned in for a closer look, but didn't see any sperm. Jyoti looked up at Mr. Misra and held her palms up to indicate her puzzlement.

"Oh, I see. You're right. You seem to have licked off all the sperm." Jyoti sighed her relief that Mr. Misra finally comprehended that she was indeed done. "But I want you to keep going anyway. It's time that
tongue of yours tasted something new."
Like Reply
so now jyoti has to suck puja's cunt

great going on

mind blowing humiliation

keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
bht hot hay
[+] 1 user Likes sunnysonu's post
Like Reply
Jyoti turned white. She looked up at Mr. Misra in shock and then back down at Pooja. Pooja sort of smiled and then spread her legs. Jyoti jumped back when Pooja's knee touched her, retreating on her hands and butt until she crashed against the couch.

"Come back here and get your face between Pooja's legs," Mr. Misra ordered. "Do unto others as they have done unto you... or something like that."

Jyoti was frozen in place. All she could do was shake her head from side to side. Her eyes darted from Mr. Misra to Pooja, back to Mr. Misra. Jyoti felt her bottom lip quivering.

"Please, I can't. Don't make me. Please, I've done everything else," Jyoti pleaded.

Jyoti watched Mr. Misra like a hawk. He stared at her, then nonchalantly turned and walked to his desk. His not speaking made it all the worse for Jyoti. She was scared to death and she couldn't stop shaking. Mr. Misra began flipping through his rolodex, then turned around.

"Pooja, do you know Ajay Rai's extension?"

"6591," the girl lying on the floor answered from memory.

"Wh-What do you want Ajay's extension for?" Jyoti cried out.

"I just thought he'd like to see who gave me a blowjob."

"For god's sake, you can't. Oh-my-god! You can't."

"Of course I can, unless..."

"What? Unless what?"

Mr. Misra motioned towards Pooja and flicked his tongue like a snake. Jyoti's hand covered her open mouth, shielding the scream that never came out. She felt the tears flowing down her cheeks and couldn't breathe. Jyoti gasped a few times, trying to regain her breathing. She felt trapped like a cornered animal. Jyoti wanted to strike out at the evil man who had complete control over her, but was powerless to do so. Jyoti waited as long as she could, but when Mr. Misra picked up his telephone and she saw him press the first number of her husband's extension, Jyoti scurried to Pooja. She looked at Mr. Misra who had not pressed the second number, but he didn't put the phone back in its cradle either as he coldly stared at her. He stood there waiting for Jyoti, who was kneeling next to Pooja.

Jyoti's life was in turmoil. She had done despicable things, and now was about to do something even more sickening. But Jyoti couldn't think of a way out. She looked at Pooja who smiled. Jyoti felt the younger woman's leg bump into her. Jyoti jumped out of the way, allowing Pooja to spread her legs. Jyoti looked at Mr. Misra one more time, and then climbed over Pooja's leg. Jyoti was now between Pooja's widely spread legs.

Jyoti looked at Pooja's bald pussy. It was different than hers. Pooja's inner pussy-lips extended past her outer ones, looking soft and flexible. Jyoti couldn't move. She knew what was expected of her, but she was immobile. It was the sound of the telephone speaker being turned on that freed her immobility.

"Hello?" Ajay's voice was heard loud and clear.

"It's Akhil Misra."

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"

Jyoti panicked. She dove face first into Pooja's pussy, licking furiously.

"Sorry, I dialed the wrong number. Remember to take care of that Kanpur matter we discussed earlier."

"I'm already on it."

"Thanks Ajay. Good job."

Mr. Misra hung up and walked next to the two women. Jyoti looked up at him, never stopping her licking of Pooja's pussy. Mr. Misra dropped to the floor, lying on his side with his head propped up in his hand. His face was near Pooja's waist, watching Jyoti perform oral sex on the younger woman's pussy.

"Don't just lick around the sides," Mr. Misra said. "Get your tongue inside and do it right. You won't stop until she cums."
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Jyoti had been licking the shaven skin all around the slit, and Mr. Misra caught her. Being so close to Pooja's pussy, Jyoti had smelled it, but that's all. Now her tongue slowed down, but moved over Pooja's slit. Jyoti felt, for the first time, the fleshy inner lips. Jyoti saw Mr. Misra move in closer to watch her pink tongue touch and move Pooja's thin, flexible flesh.

Mr. Misra' free hand patted Jyoti on the head like he would a cat licking a bowl of milk. Then the hand moved onto Pooja where he used his thumb and forefinger to pry her labia apart. Jyoti stopped licking for only a moment, knowing full well what would happen if she didn't continue. Then her tongue moved again, this time sinking into the folds of Pooja's genital. Jyoti felt the warmth and wetness of the other woman on her tongue and lips. But she was too afraid to stop so Jyoti kept licking.

Pooja began moaning and moving her lower body. Jyoti's eyes looked up the length of Pooja's body, seeing her large breasts heaving with the younger woman's breathing. Then one of Pooja's legs, the one farthest from Mr. Misra, bent at the knee. With that foot now flat on the floor, Pooja moved her knee outward and then back inward, pressing her inner thigh on the side of Jyoti's face. All the while Jyoti was licking inside Pooja's pussy-slit.

Mr. Misra leaned next to Jyoti so close that the sides of their faces touched. He whispered in her ear, telling her how much Pooja was enjoying her tongue. Then he told her to use her tongue like a cock. Jyoti listened to Mr. Misra and then hesitated when he told her that. She wondered what he meant, then it dawned on her. Jyoti pressed her tongue against the wet flesh inside Pooja's slit, then moved it downward until the tip of her tongue found Pooja's hole. Jyoti pushed her tongue partway into Pooja's pussy which caused Pooja to hump her hips, smashing her pussy into Jyoti's face and forcing her tongue in deeper. The taste was now much more potent, but Jyoti "used her tongue like a cock" by moving it in and out of Pooja's pussy.

Pooja began fucking Jyoti's tongue, thrusting her pelvis up and down. Mr. Misra lost his hold on Pooja's pussy so her labia snapped shut around Jyoti's tongue. Jyoti remained still, keeping her taut tongue extended while Pooja fucked it. All of a sudden there was stillness as Pooja's lower body strained upwards with Jyoti's face between her thighs. And then Pooja's body collapsed to the floor, finally separating her pussy from Jyoti's mouth.

"And you said you couldn't do that," Mr. Misra said to Jyoti. "You said you couldn't suck my cock... but you did. You said you couldn't lick Pooja's pussy... but you did. There are all kinds of things you can do that you don't think you can. See how much you're learning about yourself?"

Jyoti watched Mr. Misra get to his feet. His cock was hard again which wasn't a good sign. He held his hand out for her and then guided Jyoti to her feet. Then he led her to the couch where he sat down and told her to turn away from him. Jyoti felt her skirt lifted to her waist and then Mr. Misra pulled her onto his lap. When she sat down, Mr. Misra guided her so that his cock sunk into her pussy. His hand reached around her waist and, while she sat on his lap with his cock inside her, Mr. Misra rubbed her clit.

"Pooja really cums hard," Mr. Misra whispered into Jyoti's ear. "It takes her a while to recover. Doesn't she look beautiful lying there, especially with her legs spread? Did you like her pussy? Maybe you should shave yours. Didn't you like the feel of her inner lips on your tongue? They just flop around like loose skin. How do you like the way she tastes? She really juices up when she's hot. And when she cums, did you feel all her juices on your tongue? I know you did. And you can still taste her, can't you?"

While taking dirty to Jyoti, Mr. Misra kept rubbing her clit. Jyoti was very aware of his thick dick inside her pussy, and her body began to squirm on it. But Mr. Misra held her in place, limiting her movements. Unconsciously, Jyoti wanted the cock to fuck her, but Mr. Misra wasn't cooperating.

Pooja began to stir on the floor and lazily opened her eyes. The young secretary slowly scanned the room and, when she saw the other two on the couch, she smiled and crawled to them. Jyoti's legs were on either side of Mr. Misra', so when he spread his legs Jyoti's moved with them. Pooja crawled in closer until Jyoti could feel the girl's breath on her pussy. Then Jyoti felt Pooja's tongue press against the area where cock and pussy were joined, as if Pooja was trying to push her tongue inside the already occupied hole.

Mr. Misra' finger continued to rub Jyoti's clit, and now Pooja's tongue was actively licking there as well. Jyoti tried to bounce on the cock inside her twat, but Mr. Misra held her stationary with a strong hand on her shoulder. Even without moving, however, the stimulation was too much for Jyoti who climaxed with a loud sigh.

Mr. Misra pushed Jyoti off his cock. Pooja moved out of the way and allowed the older woman's spasming body to crumple onto the floor. When Jyoti came around, Mr. Misra said he wanted a double blowjob. Pooja pulled Jyoti to her knees and put her hand on the back of Jyoti's head, pushing it to Mr. Misra' crotch. Pooja leaned forward so that Mr. Misra' cock, slimy with Jyoti's juices, was now between the two women's faces.

Pooja was the first to begin licking the side of her uncle's cock. Jyoti soon relented and began licking the other side. The two women's faces were very close to each other and their tongues often slipped off the side of the cock and touched. Pooja was the first to capture the cock into her mouth while Jyoti kept licking the shaft. Then Pooja pulled off the cock, pushing Jyoti's head into place until she opened her mouth and began sucking the cock. They alternated like that -- one sucking and one licking -- until Mr. Misra was ready to climax.

Mr. Misra grabbed Jyoti by the hair and pulled her mouth onto his cock. He held her in place while his hips jerked upwards, causing her to continuously gag. It wasn't until Jyoti felt his sperm enter her mouth that he stopped thrusting his cock into her throat. Mr. Misra' sperm filled her mouth while Pooja sucked and licked his balls.

When Mr. Misra finished cumming he pushed Jyoti off his cock. Pooja jumped onto Jyoti, pressing her mouth to the older woman's and pushing her tongue inside. In a daze, Jyoti French-kissed the 20 year old woman, feeling Pooja's tongue searching for her uncle's sperm.

When the two women separated, Mr. Misra told them they could go. Jyoti watched Pooja dress, but quickly decided to leave before anything else happened.
[+] 6 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
superb..................
so now lesbo and 3sum both............
in the vicinity of ajay..........

apart from .............. blowjob in covered presence of ajay

keep it up..................
Like Reply
superb brother
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Super hot
Like Reply
Jyoti wanted to run as fast as she could when she left Mr. Misra' office, but she didn't want to be conspicuous. So she walked at a fast pace, wishing to put as much distance between her and the two perverts as quickly as possible. Every time she was with Mr. Misra, Jyoti ended up doing more and more degrading things. In her wildest dreams -- nightmares actually -- she would never have thought she'd ever have sex with a woman. But that's exactly what happened. And Pooja was so young, barely older than Jyoti's son.
When Jyoti got home, her son was already there since he had a short day at college. Jyoti dropped her pocketbook next to the door and rushed towards her room to take a shower. She was surprised to see Aarav.

"Hi Mom, can I have five hundred rupees?"

"What?"

"Can I have money? I need to buy some supplies for my art class."

"Oh, sure. My purse is by the front door"

"No problem."

Jyoti knew she could. She had raised her children right. They had never gotten into trouble and were doing well in school. She did trust her children. Jyoti continued to her bedroom where she closed and locked the door.

Aarav thought his mother was acting strange. She wasn't herself and seemed confused, almost as if her mind was elsewhere. She also looked disheveled. But he just shrugged it off and went to get the money. When Aarav opened the purse he almost dropped it. Inside were panties. He looked over his shoulder and then took out the panties. They weren't warm so he knew they hadn't just been removed. Aarav pressed the panties to his nose and inhaled. The smell of pussy was on them. They had been worn, and probably by his mother.

When Jyoti removed her dress she stared dumbly at her nakedness. She was confused for a moment and then remembered Mr. Misra had her take her panties off. Then her eyes got real big when she remembered she had stuffed them into her purse. Jyoti threw on a robe and, in a panic, ran to the front of the house, stopping dead in her tracks. She saw her son holding her panties to his face.

Flabbergasted, and embarrassed, Jyoti quickly turned around and ran back to her bedroom where she collapsed onto the floor behind the closed door. Her life was in turmoil, turned upside down. She wondered how she would ever explain to her son why her underwear was in her purse. No matter how hard she tried, no feasible lie came to mind. And she wondered why her son was holding her panties to his face. It would have been one thing to see them in his hand, but being pressed to his face was another matter. She wondered what on Earth made Aarav do that.

Meanwhile, Aarav put the panties back in the purse. Aarav left for the store, wondering why his mother's undergarments were in her purse.

Jyoti stayed in her room until she had to make dinner. She couldn't face her son and was grateful to hear his stereo blasting in his bedroom. Normally, Jyoti would tell him to lower it, but she didn't want to see him. That thought caused a pain in her gut. Jyoti loved her children above all else in the world, and she didn't want to see her son.

When Aarav finally came to dinner there were some awkward glances shared between mother and son. Most of that night's dinner conversation was between Ajay and Disha with Aarav and Jyoti surprisingly quiet. Jyoti would sneak a peek at her son who would quickly avert his eyes. The same would happen when Aarav would catch his mother staring at him. They shared a secret, although Aarav not understanding it. And Aarav was unaware of his mother seeing him with her panties pressed to his face.

Jyoti was still upset the next morning when Mr. Misra called.

"You're ruining my life!" Jyoti shouted into the phone. "I'm losing my family. You're a beast. You... you... you..."

"Shut up!" Mr. Misra said. "So what if you have a little sex on the side? After all, it's for your family you're doing it."

"But I can't look Aarav in the eye anymore. He found my panties in my purse and I can't explain that you made me take them off in your office. My god, he was smelling them or something. He..."

Jyoti was furious and ranted on. But suddenly she realized that she was telling Mr. Misra something very personal and stopped. It was none of his business.

"You still there?" Jyoti said quietly into the mouthpiece when she didn't hear Mr. Misra.

"That's very interesting," Mr. Misra said.

"What is?"

"Aarav's your son, right?"

"Yes..." Jyoti said, very tentatively.

"Hmmmm."

"What are you implying? That it's my fault? That I'm a bad mother?" Jyoti was yelling again.

"Nothing about fault. I just think it's interesting that your son was smelling your panties."

"Never mind that. That's not important. What do you want?"

Jyoti pulled the phone away from her ear and stared at it when she heard the click. Mr. Misra hung up on her. At first she was relieved to be rid of him, but then she thought about his reaction to what she had told him. Her stomach fluttered with the apprehension you feel when you think something bad is going to happen.

It was towards the end of the day when Mr. Misra called again. He told Jyoti to come to his office the next morning. He ignored her protests and told her to be there or else. That night Jyoti couldn't sleep. It was bad enough to be forced to do sexual things with Mr. Misra, but to do them in the same building her husband was in made it worse.

The next day, Jyoti stood uncomfortably at Pooja's desk. The smile the secretary gave her sent a shiver up Jyoti's body, but she didn't say anything... nor did she return the smile. Jyoti entered the office and took the seat Mr. Misra motioned to. He looked serious and asked her to explain what happened with her son and her underwear. Jyoti thought he actually seemed concerned. She wondered if Mr. Misra had feelings and was a compassionate person after all, even though he was sexually perverted.

"That's all. You can leave now," Mr. Misra said.
[+] 4 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
great developments.............

keep continue
Like Reply
superb. please fuck the daughter as well.. and update soon bro...
Like Reply
update plz
Like Reply