Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
ENJOY THE LATEST UPDATE GUYS. HAVE FUN. DO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT. CRITICISMS ARE WELCOMED AS WELL.
LINK IS IN THE BIO. FIRST PAGE.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(02-02-2020, 10:51 PM)As usual.... Amazing Wrote: Thank you guys a lot.
[+] 2 users Like xboard1986's post
Like Reply
so happy to see this update
I loved how shilpa is struggling with her emotions and how she played game with rahul
I am great fan of how you play game with each characters...., In your game all characters are intelligents and they all have their weakness and its great to see how they all are playing it
I love the way rahul is playing and the way he humiliated her in public
New character is also great and the relationship between shilpa and indra is interesting and waiting to see what will happen b/w them
waiting to see what asish will do in next update
great update
--Kiran45
[+] 3 users Like Kiran45's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2020, 10:55 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: ENJOY THE LATEST UPDATE GUYS. HAVE FUN. DO COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT. CRITICISMS ARE WELCOMED AS WELL.
LINK IS IN THE BIO. FIRST PAGE.

your story ....more than the story your narration and portraying of characters is ultimate.............

i'm very impressed with your story

in my opinion your story is far greater epic........... than the so called epic...unwanted houseguest..... left in middle by original author

now on present scenerio
the weakest portrayed character of the story has the sharpest mind.......... even more sharper than ashish
because ashish is using his power and position too beside his intelligence

but rahul............ he has no power, no position, no dominating status..... instead he is one dominated by everyone....
be it mahesh, shilpa, ashish or even their subordinates

but he has learnt his techniques from his mistress (feminine master  Big Grin) dr praveen ....... a psychiatrist .... manipulator of minds
his first target shilpa is trapped in a web tightning day by day....... worsen to it .....her sex episode with rahul....... make her feel guilt, degrade and fearful...... in her innerself

on the other hand .... his second target.......... mahesh is also not in much better condition........... humiliation by ashish making him aggressive and short tempered...... leading to distractionfrom shilpa........... her partner in crime(s)

waiting for next update eagerly................... what is waiting for shilpa inside ashish's flat
[+] 3 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
wow!!! Fantastic Update!!!

I liked how Shilpa managed Rahul. I thought she will become typical - "Am I attracted to Rahul?" type morally torn character. 

I imagined she would become shy and submissive to Rahul after her wild night. I thought Rahul would tease her a lot and force her to give in to lust.
But the way she came out and the threats she used is pretty chilling.

The thought didn't cross my mind that it's just not the females who are only afraid of social stigma.

I enjoyed the new character Indra. I find it a very unique introduction of the character by using a dog.

Damn!! Shilpa is smart the way she fooled Indra in the past. 

In the pump, I liked how the cash collector was not mean to Shilpa despite her compromising wardrobe malfunction. Not everyone is the same. Nice touch.

Although I found the use of stages of grief theme is forcefully inserted in this update. It felt excess information.
[+] 1 user Likes warlock123's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 08:29 PM)Kiran45 Wrote: so happy to see this update
I loved how shilpa is struggling with her emotions and how she played game with rahul
I am great fan of how you play game with each characters...., In your game all characters are intelligents and they all have their weakness and its great to see how they all are playing it
I love the way rahul is playing and the way he humiliated her in public
New character is also great and the relationship between shilpa and indra is interesting and waiting to see what will happen b/w them
waiting to see what asish will do in next update
great update
I am glad that you like the update and enjoyed reading your review. Thank you for the rep.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 11:49 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: your story ....more than the story your narration and portraying of characters is ultimate.............

i'm very impressed with your story

in my opinion your story is far greater epic........... than the so called epic...unwanted houseguest..... left in middle by original author

now on present scenerio
the weakest portrayed character of the story has the sharpest mind.......... even more sharper than ashish
because ashish is using his power and position too beside his intelligence

but rahul............ he has no power, no position, no dominating status..... instead he is one dominated by everyone....
be it mahesh, shilpa, ashish or even their subordinates

but he has learnt his techniques from his mistress (feminine master  Big Grin) dr praveen ....... a psychiatrist .... manipulator of minds
his first target shilpa is trapped in a web tightning day by day....... worsen to it .....her sex episode with rahul....... make her feel guilt, degrade and fearful...... in her innerself

on the other hand .... his second target.......... mahesh is also not in much better condition........... humiliation by ashish making him aggressive and short tempered...... leading to distractionfrom shilpa........... her partner in crime(s)

waiting for next update eagerly................... what is waiting for shilpa inside ashish's flat
That's high praise Big Grin . Enjoyed reading your analysis. Thank you very much. I am abstaining myself from talking about the characters cause I might spoil the story. It's good to read about the characters from other's viewpoint.
Like Reply
(04-02-2020, 05:38 PM)warlock123 Wrote: wow!!! Fantastic Update!!!

I liked how Shilpa managed Rahul. I thought she will become typical - "Am I attracted to Rahul?" type morally torn character. 

I imagined she would become shy and submissive to Rahul after her wild night. I thought Rahul would tease her a lot and force her to give in to lust.
But the way she came out and the threats she used is pretty chilling.

The thought didn't cross my mind that it's just not the females who are only afraid of social stigma.

I enjoyed the new character Indra. I find it a very unique introduction of the character by using a dog.

Damn!! Shilpa is smart the way she fooled Indra in the past. 

In the pump, I liked how the cash collector was not mean to Shilpa despite her compromising wardrobe malfunction. Not everyone is the same. Nice touch.

Although I found the use of stages of grief theme is forcefully inserted in this update. It felt excess information.
Thank you, I  enjoyed reading your review. Good insights.
Like Reply
yourock please update further  Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 2 users Like desiass's post
Like Reply
update next plz
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 29: IF YOU SLEEP WITH A HYENA THEN HE'LL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING LAUGHING AT YOU. 

PART 2: BLACKED

***********************************************************************************

Rahul tries to eavesdrop, but Shilpa is speaking in a very soft, almost inaudible tone, the kind of hushed voice skill a person develops when living in a 3/4 seater room in college and doing sex chat with bf/gf in a way that the roomies can't hear.

She lies to Ashish while her hand covers her mouth partially as she speaks over the phone "I send the picture by mistake. I left a message."(Reference post)

Ashish chuckles, "Then it was a very dubious yet sweet mistake."

They stay silent, both wanting the other to carry on the chat.

Ashish wants to say sorry for calling Shilpa while fucking Naina and rudely ask her to come to his penthouse at once, but his ego smothers that urge. Reference

Shilpa sneezes as she speaks, " ummm.. did you like it though!!!."

Ashish smiles silently and teases her back, "Telling me that you send the picture by mistake and then asking for appraisals is a non-sequitur. Did you finish the letter?"

Shilpa chokes, the pain unsettles her in an instant, remembering the toll the letter-writing took "Yes."

Ashish enquires, "Are you crying?" a sudden fear reeks in his chest, the haunting image of her sad beautiful face.Reference

Shilpa lies, "No..I caught a cold."

Ashish hears through that dishonesty, "Bullshit!! You are crying."

Shilpa just wants to delve inside the phone to meet Ashish and bury her cries on his chest "I am sorry...I am sorry...*sobs*"

****Why does it matter to you if I cry? You are a monster. You only lust upon me.****

Ashish thinks ****Not my monkey, not my circus. Why would I get involved what's happening in her personal life****

But as soon as Shilpa's sad face appears in front of his face, from his memory, he could not help but intervene.

Ashish's voice is calm when he asks back, "What happened?"

Shilpa pulls herself together "Nothing. Money crisis."

Ashish replies, "Oh. You got a raise then."

Shilpa giggles amidst her sorrow as his words sounded so hopelessly foolish.

Annoyance oozes from Ashish's tone as he speaks, "Why are you laughing?"

Shilpa whispers, "When I was 15, full of teen angst and going through hormonal changes."

Ashish snorts, "I don't like where this story is going. Is this about a prick boyfriend of yours?"

Shilpa rolls her eyes giggling. "No..Just listen. That time one day, I just finished the shower and was drying my hair. Suddenly I felt like crying. And I started crying in the middle of my room just for no reason. My father came and asked me why am I crying? I told him while crying that I don't know. My father left the room silently; He had no clue what was happening neither he knew about it's remedy. Moms know how to handle this kinda stuffs."

Shilpa can hear Ashish smiling over the phone as he speaks, "I got your point. You were an emo chick once. And right now, you don't need any logical support; you need emotional caring. But is not that your husband's department?"

Shilpa recalls Mahesh's snoring face and lies, "I don't want emo support from you." then she pauses and
 blushes as she speaks, "Do what you do best."***Make me forget about last night***

Asish asks, "Where is your other hand?"

Shilpa tells the truth," Covering my mouth."

Ashish teases her, "So that your husband can't hear our conversation!!! That's cheating."

Shilpa bites her lips and says, "He does not need to know everything."

Ashish chuckles, "There is no need to cover half of your face with your hand. You got an exquisite face."

Shilpa flirts back. "Where do you think it should be?!!"

Ashish's voice sounds compelling," I don't know. You tell me."

Shilpa stays silent. She can feel the familiar shuddering of her body when she is with Ashish, something she does not feel with anybody else.
Ashish's voice seeps through her ears felt like he is licking her earlobe as he conquers her thoughts, "Confess."

Shilpa gasps, "Guide me, please."

Ashish demands, "Then confess where do you want your hand to take a trip. We have to discuss fares depending on the distance."

Shilpa is paralyzed just from a phone chat; she can feel his presence around her, everything else fading away, the road, nature, the car, the persons.

She blushes violently as she discloses her desire, "My pussy."

Ashish corrects her. "Very less detailed. Tell me the full address."

Shilpa chokes in humiliation but could not help to divulge what Ashish wants to hear "My cheating pussy."

Ashish makes a pitiful sound then replies, "Is that what you feel like saying?! Oh my goodness. Such a repugnant choice of words. I expected you to say My 'lovely' pussy. Something sweet just like you are."

Shilpa replies back feeling embarrassed. "Sorry. Guide my hand to my ....lovely...pussy." her voice trembled at the end.

Ashish objects, "I can't locate that address. Are you sure you are telling the right address ?"

Shilpa does not know what to say now. She is burning. The fire inside her has already vapourised the well of grief she was feeling a little while ago magically.

Shilpa tries another time, "My magnificent pussy."

Ashish replies, "Nope can't find the address when your hand is on your mouth to keep your conversation secret?"

Shilpa intuitively replies back, "My cheating pussy."

Ashish sounds displeased, "Dear lord!! You are incorrigible."*chuckling*  "But what can I do when you paint yourself in such a lousy way. Let's start the trip shall we to your ..." he pauses then mocks " 'Lovely, magnificent' pussy."

Shilpa gasps, and her foundation shook in humiliation. She gets what he just did.

She responds meekly, "Yes, please."

Ashish interrupts, "Hold on. Not too fast. It's not the destination. It's the journey that matters the most. Touch those perky nipples of yours first."

Shilpa obliges, taking her hand inside her overcoat, touching her pebble stones, breathing raggedly in return "I am touching."

[Image: 136273338_insta.gif]

Ashish teases her "Yes, I know you are. Don't be disappointed. This is site seeing before arriving at the venue. After all, you are paying a heavy price for this. I am sorry, what are you paying for again?"

Shilpa whimpers, twisting her nipples, feeling their urgency, "My cheating ."

By now, she knows what he wants to hear. He wants to hear the things she feels.

Ashish mocks her, laughing, "Oh, such nonsense!!!! I have to cover my ears if you keep using such blasphemous phrases. You are paying the price for being a lovely innocent girl. The world is harsh."

Shilpa mewls, "My nipples are ...*moans* ..hard."

Ashish asserts, " I know. Say hello to those lovelies on behalf of me, will ya?!! Greet those well, as you mean it from your hear.....What is the word?"

Shilpa fumbles taunting her nipples " Heart.."*moans*

Ashish commands, "Pull you nipple hard. So hard that you don't feel any pleasure and then tell me what is the 'word.'"

Shilpa sobs as she follows his order pulling her nipple so hard that brings tears to her eyes and groans, rephrasing Ashish's incomplete sentence, "Like I mean it from my cheating pussy."

Ashish's response was evasive "Oh my mistake.you were right. It's "heart."Say sorry to those gapes for me, please. Show the queen of the vineyards some love, take their agony away."

Shilpa sobs in erotic torture, rubbing her nipple right away softly moaning "Thank you." and start squeezing her boobs, making her breathing erratic.

Ashish smirks, "You are welcome, but I did not tell you to squeeze your breasts."

Shilpa whimpers while greedily squeezing her breasts. "How did you..*moan* ...know?"

Ashish's voice pours aphrodisiac in her ears as he speaks, making her feel that he is almost tonguing her there, from concha cymba to intragic notch.
"Cause you want me to read you. You want me to memorize your every chapter. You want my autograph on every page, and I also know your pinkish cave is sloppy wet, which is not a brainer."

Shilpa rubs her lips on the phone as if she wants to kiss the source that is uttering those words, her eyes get closed listening to Ashish's rich voice, and she huskily profess "Let me dwell into that cave now."

Ashish does not respond

Shilpa sobs in humiliation as she replies, "Let me finger my cheating pussy." soothing her firm boobs feverishly.

Ashish chuckles, "Horrible. Utterly repulsive. I thought you are erudite by reading the dictionary (REFERENCE). Anyway, pay the fare now to your guide. I only accept gold and diamond, by the way."

Shilpa does not understand what he is talking about while she pleads in a mellow tone, "Please Ashish!!!" whimpering while keeping the soft tissues of her boobs busy over that skimpy bikini underneath her overcoat.

Ashish closes his eyes mesmerized by Shilpa's honey-coated tone "Such a mellifluous voice you go there!!! So I will give you a hint. What I want is already roving over your palatial pack of racks. All I want is you to recognize it, only then you can venture the inordinately beautiful pink cave you are claiming to be the cheating pussy."

It does not take Shilpa long to understand what Ashish wants as soon as her wedding ring stirs the flesh of her semi-naked boobs.

Tears rise upto the brim of her eyes, feeling the nature of the demand, and she whispers in a guilty voice, "My wedding ring."

Ashish chuckles, burning Shilpa's core. "I don't know what you are talking about. Let's go see the waterfall in the cave."
His speaking manner changes from playful to demanding "NOW."

Shilpa unfastens her overcoat quickly and slides the bikini from her pussy mound to dive deep inside her pussy using her wedding finger as the means to soothe the itch she had been dreaming day and night.

"Ahhhhhh," Shilpa moans, drawing the attention of Rahul who has no idea what is going on behind all he understands she is doomed, he has a clear idea now from last night how much attracted Shilpa is to Ashish.

Ashish smirks, "That's better. Tell me about the cave. If I feel satisfied with your description, I might consider etching some scribblings on its walls like a caveman from a forgotten brutal age."

Shilpa has lost her senses. This is unlike any attraction she ever felt. It's divine but also downright dirty. She has no idea how he can inspire such polarizing feelings inside her.

In frisson of excitement Shilpa's voice concurs with Ashish's demand "My cheating pussy is so wet..*moans* *more moans* It's hot....*moans**lewd moans*....streamy hot....*more moans**sudden loud shrieking moan*....It's trembling....*sobs and moans*...You make me so wet *voice breaks down in shame**.

[Image: 136273336_car.gif]

Ashish sounds so composed as he addresses her reply that makes Shilpa so horny, further erupting cunt juice on her hand as she fingers herself "You got a high libido. You did not tell me how your wedding ring feels inside your married hole?"

Shilpa's pussy pulsates, that's her husband's enemy ruling her pussy now just with words and her cunt muscles greedily squeeze her finger in as she confesses crying "Stop it!!!."

Ashish chuckles, "It's not my fantasy. It is your fantasy. I am merely a guide. And this guide wants to know what his customer is feeling while  bathing in the hot spring."

Shilpa was about to tell, and then she hears Rahul's voice "Holyshit!!! Shilpa. Get yourself together."

Shilpa lazily opens her eyes. She had no idea when they reached the complex. Also oblivious to the detail when Security guard Harsh stopped their car and standing beside the window watching her fingering through the curtains of the overcoat when her legs are spread wide.
Shilpa instinctively cuts the call and covers her body.

Rahul opens Shilpa's side window from the car control panel.

Harsh has been drooling over Shilpa from day one after gaining the knowledge that she is a maid belongs to his class, not a posh lady despite her appearances. Reference
Harsh, who has witnessed Shilpa adjusting her bust and navel in security footage.Reference
Harsh, who had seen Shilpa taking out a cucumber from inside her pussy and went to his home in a carnal rage to force himself upon his own wife.REFERENCE
Now that Harsh just watched the sultry beauty fingerfucked herself detaching from reality.
Harsh "Get out from the car "
Shilpa already covered herself "Why?"

Harsh insists, "Get out of the car. This is a routine security checkup for all of the employees who work here."

Shilpa arrogantly responds, "Bullshit."

Harsh replies, "You have been found misbehaving yourself in the lift. Carrying something inside your body. My boss wants to question you."

That is true that Shilpa pulls out the cucumber inside the lift.

Rahul replies, 'It was just a cucumber."

Harsh smiles peevishly"Yes but Inside her nether region. Do you people really want to discuss that out in the open? or we can discuss such things in the security office."

Shilpa mutters, "Damn it," and opens the car door to get out, taking her handbag, leaving the newly bought camera inside the car. She took it out while giving cash to the petrol pump jockey.REFERENCE

They follow him to the security office. Bimal was inside too.

He hastily grabs Harsh's hand to take him outside, "Are you mad? Ashish Sir warns us that She got a free pass. He said not to stop his car."

Harsh does not want to listen to anything, "Are you with me or not?"

Security guard Bimal curses him, "You are crazy, man."

Harsh put the finger on Bimal's chest, saying, "I am not crazy. Something fishy about this chick, and I am gonna find out."

Bimal backs off watching Harsh's eyes; those are unnaturally glowing, a man filled with raw lust, blind by it "You are on your own then man. Don't blame me later."

Harsh does not bother to respond and goes back inside the security room.

Shilpa hastily asks, "What do you want? You have no right to search a woman. Bring your female stuff."

Harsh replies, "I don't need to search you. Give me your identity card and yours, too." he mentions Rahul.

Rahul gulps, Shilpa looks at him in horror.

Shilpa resists, "On what ground are you asking for my identity card?"

Harsh states sternly, "We are suspecting you two are running a prostitute ring in our complex. The way you behave.The way you dress. I have the security footage, and I know what you are wearing inside. Maids do not wear such dresses at work. Neither they wear that extravagant makeup. And neither they enter our complex while pleasuring themselves.Were you with a client just a while ago over the phone? Does he live in this complex?"

Shilpa still argues, "My body, my choice.".It sounds so odd, even to her own ears against those outrageous claims from Security Guard Harsh.
Harsh smirks, "Yes, sure. And I have the right to call the security officer. Either you hand over your identity cards, or I call the security officer. Cause you two are highly suspicious."

Shilpa's head starts to ache. The fear that has been eating her, now it's here.

Rahul chimes in, "Let us go, Sir. My wife likes to dress that way."

Harsh stays on point, yesterday he did not believe that Rahul is Shilpa's husband neither he does today.Reference

He is adamant and reaches for his nightstick. "Give me your wallet."

Rahul has no choice now. He hands it over, and after some argument, Shilpa hands over her handbag.

Harsh smirks, "Rahul Dixit.Father Mahesh Dixit.Shilpa Dixit.Husband Mahesh Dixit. Explain that to me, husband and wife."

Rahul breaks the silence "She is my father's second wife."

Harsh is pretty confident now. He roams in front of them, beating the nightstick on his legs "So your father. Mahesh Dixit is a pimp?"

Shilpa feels like crying. Fear is engulfing her thoughts ***this is the end, is not it? I am finished.****

Rahul stays silent. He can feel it too. If Shilpa is trapped, he is too. This is an end for him also for aiding and abetting in a blackmail scheme.

Harsh sneezes. "I can pick up the phone and call the security officer. Or we can find another solution."

Shilpa instantly understands what Harsh wants. She realizes she is going to be Harsh's sex slave for the rest of her life.

Shilpa and Rahul keep their silence. 

They both get caught red-handed, and no way they are going to come out of this crux unscathed.

Harsh comes over to Shilpa, and with his nightstick, he smites her boobs painfully "Strip slut. You(informal) are about to get owned."

He was about to hit her boobs again, and Shilpa catches it smiling even in pain. "Why use this stick? When I would be happy to get beaten by another kind of stick," and her eyes dropped on Harsh's crotch, "Something thick and black."

That makes Rahul smile too ***Yes, whore. Your whoredom just started.****

Harsh puts down the nightstick on a table and unfasten the lacy clothe belt of Shilpa's overcoat around her tiny waist, revealing her scantily dressed body.

Shilpa gives him a shy smile, whispering, "get rid of him, please. He is just a nuisance."

Harsh is mesmerized by the crescendo of Shilpa's partly exposed perky boobs. Words just did not enter his ears. He removes the overcoat from her shoulder, baring her stuffed ripe body.

Shilpa gasps, covering her boobs and pleads, fluttering her eyelashes "Nehi nehi Harshji plz uske samne nehi."(No..No...Not in front of him please)

Harsh licks his lips and replies while looking at her pressed boobs on her chest "Haan sahi baat boli tuhne. Souteli Ma ki randi nach bete ko nehi dekhna chahiye.Har chiz ka ek limit hoti hai."
( Yes, you(informal) are right. Your Stepson mustn't witness your becoming. You gotta draw the line somewhere, this is where I draw lines.)

He turns towards Rahul, who is hoping for a threesome at this point, "Abey saale chal bahar nikal."(Get outta here you chump!!)

Rahul starts walking backward slowly, his eyes pinned on Shilpa's libidinous curves "Baat suniye meri..."(Listen to me...)

Harsh is mad in lust. He got no time for Rahul, whom he thinks of nothing but a weasel "Chal bahar chal..."(Get out cunt...) and comes closer to him.

Rahul tries to parley whispering, "Bohot garmi hain uske andar.Ek admi se nehi..."(She is a very horny woman.It's not one man's job to satisfy...)

At this point, Harsh had enough, and Rahul meets his kick in his guts "Haan bhosidike kaya bola!!"(What the fuck did you just say!!!)

Rahul falls on his back, groaning in pain and starts to get away from an enraged Harsh rubbing his bum.

Another kick on his back of the thigh from Harsh make him volt out of the security room.

Rahul is leaning against the car now, which is parked just outside the security room.

Harsh comes hastily closing the door behind and pulls Rahul up by his hair forcefully "Motherchod banne ka sokh chara hain tujhe?!!"(You wanna be a MOTHERFUCKER?!!) *slaps on Rahul's face*** "Motherchod banega?...agli baar esab baate tere mu se nikla na toh gaand mein danda dalke choriyey pe jake nanga karke sabke samne petunga tujhe."
 (An Aspiring MOTHERFUCKER huh!!! Next time if I hear such dirty desires from your mouth,I am gonna put my nightstick inside your ass and beat you mercilessly on the road while your pants are down in front of everyone.) 

**another slap on Rahul's face***

Rahul scorns in pain "Baal maat khichiyey..."(Don't pull my hair man.....)

Harsh smashes his head on the car one last time, "Bhag inha se bhosidike. Ma randi hain,baap dalaal "(Fuck off you dirty bastard. Mother is a whore and the father is a pimp.)

Without further ado, Harsh comes inside the security room "Chaal andar ki room mein chaal." (Go to that room inside.)-informal addressing.

Shilpa obeys by swaying her buttocks as she starts walking like a goose. She turns her head back, watching Harsh's eyes glued on her gyrating ass globes; she giggles, biting her fingers.

Harsh smiles back, "Bohot gaand masti chadi hain na tujhe?"(I see you(informal) are enjoying yourself, huh!!!) while unbuckling his belt as he walks.
Shilpa puts her both hands below her ass globes, touching the semicircle of those buns and tells him "It makes me so horny when someone scolds and beats my stepson schooling him with manners. I don't know why. I think I feel like the man should be the man of my house. I guess it's a natural respect for a real man"

Harsh just watch the slutty show while unbuckling his uniform trouser and answers her "Tujhe bhi bohot kuch path padhana hai mereko.Sudharna hain teri saab dosh ko.Aur ma kasam bohot namkeen dosh hai tere agey ,piche ,upar,niche.".
( You also need strict schooling. I need to discipline you. I can see many flaws in you, undeniable flaws. All the flaws in the right places, up and down, front and back all perfectly flawed.)

She wiggles her buns using her hands while looking into Harsh's hungry eyes and drops her long voluminous eyelashes shyly at the end while telling him, "Koi toh mard mili itne din baad jiska raago mein itni gussa hain." 
(Finally, I met a real man whose blood is boiling with real testosterone)-FORMAL ADDRESSING.

Harsh locks the inner room of the security unit and replies back, "Chal saali dikhata hu aj tujhe mardangi kaya chiz hain.Kapde utar apni."(Ok then lemme show you(informal) today, what real man is. Strip slut.)

Shilpa shyly insists, "Aap utar dijiye na saram aa rahi hain mujko."( Please peel my dress off my body with your(formal) own hands.I am feeling very shy) looking at Harsh's exposed dong.

Harsh comes towards Shilpa smiling "Chinal saali ,itni si toh kapde pehni hain tuhne.Taab saram nehi aayi?"(You shameless whore!! You are wearing such a skimpy dress!! and now you are pretending to be shy?! Although I must confess I am enjoying this masquerade) and unties the noose of her bikini behind her neck.

Shilp gasps as the dress fall off, and her hand grabs his dick saying, "Mujhe na kaale lund bohot pasand hain."( You know I got a thing for black dicks. They made me super horny and wet) smiling shyly.

Harsh dirtily smile, looking at her firm boobs, "Aur mujhe teri chikni tan."(And I like fair-skinned whores like you, they make me super hard) Saying that he grabs her both boobs and starts mauling those forcefully.

Shilpa moans, "Oh fuck yes...harshji aur jorse dabayiye ...nast kaar dijiyey meri badi chucchi ."(Oh fuck, yes...Harshji squeeze my boobs harder...destroy those big titties of mine) while jerking off his cock violently.

[Image: 136273335_928_1000.gif]

Harsh's hand reciprocates Shilpa's pleading by ensuring more pressure feasting on her meaty boob flesh "English bol saali.Khabi English bolti hui randi nehi choda maine.Bohot dino ki spna tha mera."(Speak English Bitch. I never fucked a whore who speaks English. I always dreamt of it. It makes you a high-class cheap slut)

Shilpa keep arousing his dandling cock using her hand to  play with the viper making Harsh grunt in pleasure as Shilpa giggles gasping "Uffff...You don't need to....ahhhh....oh...you are so strong."

Harsh gets insulted by that and slaps Shilpa's boobs "Kaya samjhi hain saali?(What do you think of me, huh?!!) **another slap on boobs*** college ka degree hain mere pass!!!! "(I have a college degree).

Shilpa squeals in pain, crunching her face but does stop pleasuring his cock, looking down at the precum oozing from his purple cockhead.

Harsh forcefully grope her slapped tits "Bss naukri nehi mila ish chutiya desh mein, Kaya samajh rakhha hain mereko haan?(Just I did not get a job in this stupid country because of the bullshit system) 
****another couple of slaps on Shilpa's boobs followed***.Kamse kaam mein apna sarir toh nehi bech raha hu teri tarah."(Atleast I am not selling my body like you are, whore) .
He savagely mangles her boobs watching Shilpa's flushed face, enjoying her moaning as she pampers his cock with her affectionate yet relentless hand.
"Hayeey kaya chucchi hain saali teri....roj dabanunga aj se...jaab tak mein thak na jau....."(Gooddd!!! You got  such fine pair of tits..I am gonna feel these up every fucking day....until I became tired)

Shilpa gives him a horny look "Sorry Harshji.**moans** I always liked black cock....aahhhhhhh.....It's my....uffffff... weakness. You are ***moans** making me weak."

Harsh quirkily smiles at Shilpa’s foxy expression as she examines his cock “Saali mujhe pata hain tujh jaisi gori randio ki chut machalti hain kale lund dekh kaar.Aaj teri gulabi chut se mera kala ganna raas nichorkei rahega.”( I know that slut,fair-skinned bitches like you drool on black dicks. I am going to squeeze juice from your pink pussy with my black sugarcane.”)

Shilpa hungrily licks her lips squeezing her boobs murmuring “I can’t wait for that.Lemme suck your black dick.I want to be you black cock sucking whore.”
Harsh grab her hair and forced her to kneel down in front of him "Chus mera lauda jaise alu ka pakoda."(Suck my dick like a lollipop) and forcefully put his cock inside Shilpa's eager lips "Chus saaali ....arrrrghhh.....chus mera kala lund .Bohot sokh hain na tera .....daba mera tatte apni chikni hato se. daba sali ...banja meri kaale lund ki gori gulam..."
(Lick it Bitch...arrrghhh....Lick my back dick good.You wanna be a black cock whore ...then rub my black balls with your peachy hands and be the white whore of my black cock).

And then he slaps Shilpa's face as she vigorously sucks Harsh's cock bobbing her head, making noisy sounds, drooling all over its length as her hands squeeze his balls.

[Image: 136273333_4.gif]

Harsh grunts in pleasure "Oh behen ki loudi kanha se sekhi aise lund chusna....pakka pata chalta hain kitne ki lund mu mein li hain tu...Chal uth...nikal jayegi meri ..abhi teri chut pelna baki hain." (Oh fuck cocksuker!!! From where have you learnt sucking cock like that?!!! ...That tells me you have taken your fair share of dicks in your mouth...Get up slut....Shit you are gonna make me cum if you suck that way....I still need to fuck your slutty pussy.)

Shilpa is taking his entire length inside her throat, gargling the saliva around his rock hard cock. Gagging upto the foothill of that pulsating viper while licking his cockhead with her tongue inside. Saliva rolls down from the corner of her lips.

Hearing Harsh's demand Shilpa pulls out his cock, which is throbbing at this point. His balls are boiling in her hands.
But she keeps jerking his cock making it glisten using her saliva, pumping it rigorously in an up and down motion with a slutty smile on her face.
She looks up, giggling, spitting the coagulated saliva on his cock. "Don't you wanna fuck my tits?" and sway them in front of him, gathering those together with her hands "You big black dick between my creamy tits...Don't you wanna see that sight."
She smiles, watching at a hesitant Harsh who is shaking from that violent blowjob and kisses his balls, painting those with her lips stick while giving out a handjob to his throbbing prick wrapping her fingers around it.

[Image: 136273331_6_eierlecken_elsajean_rachelja...cked26.gif]

Harsh's mind is torn; he wants everything at once.
Watching him hesitate, Shilpa herself take the throbbing cock between her massive boobs making Harsh burst in series of pleasurable grunts looking at the ceiling " Oh, saali tu toh lajabab hain be..."( Oh Shittttt..What a fine cock-whore I got here....)

[Image: 136273342_tumblr_ncyydupnmb1s4ttjfo1_500.gif]

Shilpa giggles looking at Harsh's face while holding her boobs around Harsh's cock, moving her boobs up and down rubbing her saliva all over her chest, caressing his jerking cock in rapid motion "Look how beautiful we look.The color contrast. My boobs are in love with your big black dick." and she spits on his ongoing cockhead seconds later touching the sensitive spot of his cockhead as she keeps giving him a boob-job.

Harsh groans loudly in immeasurable pleasure," Nikal jayegi saali...ruk ruk..."(Shit..Shit Stop..You are gonna make me shoot my load....) .

Shilpa only giggles, and her rub her tits around his cock with lightning speed.

Harsh had enough. He is panting at this point. He pulls her up, holding her hair aggressively and turns her around, making her gasp "Ufffff...you are so strong. Let's do 69. Don't you want to suck my pussy?" 

She bends down on the desk in front, spreading her ass globes showing off her pussy and turns her head around, biting her lips "I can't get enough of that cock. I want to suck that black dick. Put it back in my mouth, please."

Harsh licks his lips while watching Shilpa's drenched pussy "Behenchod jaisa mein socha tha."....(Fucking unbelievable...just like I thought your pussy should look like...) .

He touches his cock, electrifying himself, ignoring Shilpa's request and awe of surprise escape his mouth "Your pussy is so beautiful."
Shilpa pouts and wiggles her bubble butt provocatively "Dijiye na apki lund meri mu mein. please, Harshji."(Please put your cock back in my mouth. I think I am addicted to sucking you black dick.)

Harsh goes mad, watching Shilpa's lewd ass motion, and he slammed his cock without prior notice rushing towards her.
Shilpa screams, "Oh fucckkkkkkk....."

Harsh is merciless. He starts pounding her soaked pussy like a mad man "Kaya chut hain saali teri...itni tight....raas se bhara hua..pata chal raha hain tujhe mera kala lund kitna pasand hain....phar phar kaar rahin teri chikni bhigi chut saali"

(Now that's a good little tight pussy...so fucking wet...I can tell how much you like black dicks the way it's trembling around my cock.)

Shilpa moans "Yes yes fuck me ...fuck my pussy with that black dick.....ahhhhh....you are so big.....oh you are the best..."

[Image: 136273334_6.gif]

Harsh holds her hair, pulling it as he thrust deep into her pussy, making the table creek watching Shilpa's head jerking listening to her cheering "Ur chilla saali...." .(Scream whore...scream for my black dick..)
His other hand comes down on her ass, smacking those.

Shilpa moans loudly, "Yes, yes, spank me...you are a aasli mard Harsh ji....Fuck my slutty pussy with your black dick....oh .....aahhhhhhh....I am so wet...you are making me so wet......I want you black cock every day."

Soon Harsh hears Shilpa crying "Abey ro kyun rahi hain saali? Haan ? Pati ka yaad aa rahi hain kaya?"(The slut is crying huh!!! Remembering your limp dick pimp husband?!!!)

[Image: 136273344_tumblr_opt8ffx4mb1ryino5o2_500.gif]

Shilpa jerks her head while sobbing "No ....uffffff....your black cock....ahhh is tearing my pussy apart....ufffff...Never took.....ouiiiii...that much ...big cock in my pussy ever."

Harsh laughs "Ro saali aur ro...baazri aurat banaunga tujhe mein aaj..hamaesha yaad karegi mera kala lund aur apni chut maslegi paani chorte waqt."
(Then cry bitch...cry like a black dick loving whore should...You are gonna remember my black dick for the rest of my life. Feel free to rub your pussy whenever you crave my black dick and do cum hard when you think of it.)

Shilpa starts giving back thrusts rolling her ass in the sluttiest way imaginable"Ufffff I am ...going to cummm...oui ma...you are the best fuck in my life....ahhhh...yes yes.."

Harsh grunts "Oh Yes yes ki bacchi...ahhhhh...ahhhhh....kitni tight hain be teri chut.....saali itni jorse maat bada meri lund....."(Hello "OH Yes yes mam" ....arrgghhhh...ahhhhhh..what a fucking dick-crusher pussy you got there huh?!!...Oh shitt..don't squeeze my dick so hard..)

Shilpa giggled while biting his cock using her pussy muscle so tightly that Harsh could not pull it out. She starts smashing the cock, which is teeming with lust against her pussy walls.

Harsh grunts "Chor chor saali..chodne de...." (Shit shit...You are gonna empty my balls if you keep doing that) and using his strength, he overpowers her and resumes wrecking her wet hole with new vigor.

But Shilpa catches his cock again, this time just above her base "I am cumming....ahhhhhh......it feels so good..."
[Image: 136273341_mainzmichi-so9dj-16c7db-1.gif]

"Motherchod kanha se sekhi yeh.....ahhhhh....."(Fuckinggg hell this pussy is grinder !!!) Harsh grunts listening to Shilpa's moans as his cock gets smashed inside her pussy while Shilpa announces her orgasm news.

Harsh smites her ass repeatedly "Paata tha tu saali ek number ki randi hain...itni garam aur beegi hain teri chut...chod di na apni paani itni jaldi..chaal ab meri bari hain."(My black dick make a whore cum huh!!! I knew you are a cock hungry slut the moment I saw you. Now it's my turn to release my jizz.)

Harsh hold her throat, pulling her against her body and start fucking her pussy with all his might.

Shilpa moans loudly "Can you hear it...oh...your thighs are slapping against my ass...uffff I love the sound...and your big black balls ufffff..... against my....ouiiiii"

Harsh's dick quiver inside Shilpa's tight hole as he watches the sight Shilpa described, and Shilpa takes her hand behind, holding his balls squeezing it.

Harsh grunts and shove her body from him. Jerking his cock, he roars, "Chal mu khol apni."( Open your mouth slut. Open it!!!)
Shilpa giggles sluttily and kneel down, opening her mouth, sticking her tongue "Give it to me...Give that strong jizz inside my mouth."

[Image: 136273655_haley_reed17.gif]

Harsh jerks his cockhead over Shilpa's tongue and starts shooting his load , spurting it inside Shilpa's eager mouth "Le saali le ...mu khol ke le mere kaale lund ki maal..ahhhhh....."(Take it....Take it..Take all of it inside your cock-queen mouth...feel your belly with my black seed....arrrhhhhh)

Shilpa slurps all of it like a horny whore, licking every inch of Harsh's cock, cleaning it even when it went flaccid.

Harsh stops the quick lustful fuck of his after emptying his balls inside Shilpa's belly.

He pants smiling at her "Maaza ayaa na saali?"

Shilpa smiles back as she gets up "Bohot maza aaya...free mein chuwangi aaj se ....no charge."(Ufffff boy, that was a fuck of a lifetime!!! I am gonna let you fuck me for free anytime you want from now on...)

Harsh wipes the sweat off his eyebrow and slaps Shilpa's ass making her giggle.

She pouts and tells him, "But you can't tell this to my boss.Ashish."

Harsh smiles, "Sure. But you need to come running whenever I need you. Like after your work today."

Shilpa rubs her tits on his chest, giving him a shy smile. "I can't wait to get fuck your big black dick Mr.watchman."

Harsh squeezes her ass globes. "Then Nobody needs to know. It would be our secret. The prostitute who fucks for free.Bad for business."

Shilpa whispers, "Yes, nobody should know.Ever.About who I am." and squeezes Harsh's limp dick, which is getting semi-hard again.
Harsh gropes her tits, making Shilpa moan. "Sure as long as I am getting my share." and puts his mouth on her boobs.

Shilpa giggles, "I need to go now."

Harsh sucks on her tits hards licking it all over making Shilpa rub her boobs on his mouth eagerly as she mewls "Mmmmm....thujhe chor neka maan hi nehi kaar raha hain ...bohot sundar hain tu....bohot sexy.....lekin meri boss Javed khabi bhi aa sakta hain..saala Ashish haramjade ka chamcha hain."
(Mmmmmm....I have no desire to let you go. Believe me....You are a gorgeous slut....Superrr Hottie...But My boss Javed is gonna come anytime soon....That fucker is a big-time ass kisser of that Son of a bitch Ashish, your boss....)

Shilpa warns her scurrying through his hair, feeling his caressing mouth. "Then, we must be careful...."

Harsh whines on her breasts, biting her flesh "Now are you going to fuck that rich prick Ashish?"

Shilpa moans "ummpphhhh...He does not fuck me..."

Harsh chuckles "Kya baat kaar rahi hain?!!Woh kyon chutiya hain jo Tujhe chodne se inkar karega?Na mard hain kaya sala woh?"(What the fuck?!! Who can even refuse to fuck a bombshell like you?!! I bet he can't get his dick up.)

Shilpa whimpers as Harsh vigorously taunts her boobs with his hands and mouth "Ummphh..I know, right!!!"

Harsh let go of her after giving her both tits rough twist, making Shilpa groan in pain.

She pouts, looking at those "You made my bobbies red."

A sleazy smile covers Harsh's face from ear to ear " Eh toh bass surbat hain ....pehli baar smbhal nehi saka apne apko....akhi baar toh teri laziz jawani ki bura haal karke chorunga....tere na mard dalaal pati ka lund nehi kahara hoga itni nisan chorunga teri kamsin jism pe."

Shilpa narrows her eyes while putting on her skimpy nightie moans "Ummmm...Yeh huin na aasli mard ki tarah baat....sun ke meri chut phirse garaj rahi hain."

(Ummmm...Not only you fuck like a real man, but you also talk like a real man. By just listening to your manly speech, my pussy is begging me to spread my legs for you.)

Harsh replies maintaining his sleaziness "Thodi der aur ruk ja ...baarsa dunja"(Keep talking like that for a little more time, and I am going to fuck you like the whore you are once more)  jerking his semi-hard cock.

Shilpa puts on her overcoat and giggles, "Byeee..."

Harsh accompany her all the way to the secuirty room entrance squeezing her ass, making Shilpa moan all along "Chal nikal abhi...." and spanks her ass loudly.

Shilpa moans, "Ahhhhhh.....bye....Hide you black dick now...It's getting angry.."

After Shilpa leaves, Harsh gets dressed quickly and comes in front of the monitor.

Shilpa is in the lift, and looking at the camera there, she unbuckles her overcoat revealing her bikini-clad body. She squeezes her tits together, looking at the camera biting her lips. Her hands trail down to her pussy as her body creates a plank resting her shoulder on lift glass behind, she rubs her pussy moaning.

She then licks her each finger off, looking at the camera, squeezing her soft massive tits constantly.

Harsh smiles, "Randi saali..meri kaala lund intezaar kaar raha hain tere liye..."(Yeah yeah, you beautiful fucking whore..my black mamba is missing you already...)

Shilpa gets out of the lift and pulls up her overcoat on behind upto her waist, giving hallway camera the full show of her naked ass.
She starts walking, holding the coat over her waist and squeezing her sumptuous ass globes until she teaches Ashish's penthouse.
She throws a flying kiss to the camera in front of Ashish's door and shakes her tits one last time before entering Ashish's penthouse.
********************************************************************************************************************************************
Like Reply
CHAPTER 29: IF YOU SLEEP WITH A HYENA THEN HE'LL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING LAUGHING AT YOU. 

*************************************************************************************

PART 3: Ra,Ra,Rasputin lover of the Russian Queen

Forty minutes later, Javed (the head security guard) informs the security guard Harsh that he has been summoned to Ashish's Penthouse. Harsh got no choice, but to answer that call, he got a plethora of reasons to be nervous when he rings the bell of the penthouse.
Shilpa shouts from inside after a second, "It's open."
Harsh steps inside and his mind get blown away by what gets caught in his field of vision.
Shilpa is sitting on Ashish's back, crossing her thighs, holding a chain in her hand while Ashish is on his four limbs, gagged and handcuffed.
Shilpa smiles at Harsh, "Hello, Hrashji, welcome."

Harsh a bit puzzled, he asks hesitantly, "What's going on, Mam?!!"

Shilpa shocks him. "I am sorry, Harshji...I had to tell him what we did." and points to her naked breasts "You left hickeys on my tits. He was asking questions, you know. I am sorry."
Harsh is confused. He lies blatantly, "I don't know what you are talking about."
Shilpa pouts, " It's all good now, Harshji .you don't need to fear him now. He knows how you made me cum on your black...mmmmm..you know what I mean."
Harsh does not bite, "Why is he in cuffs, and what is that in his mouth?"

Shilpa pats Ashihs's ass giggling. "Turned out, our rich prick got nasty fantasy. He loves to see people of your occupation, fewer fortunate in the society feasting upon the women from the upper echelon."
Harsh scratches his head, "Upper what?"
Shilpa apologizes, "Oops, sorry, Harshji...I meant he likes low lives like you to bang posh women. He feels guilty for being rich. His father was a doctor, and he used to serve the poor peoples of your slums."

Harsh is listening as he watches Shilpa pulls Ashish's hair painfully sitting on his back. "Feeling the pain huh, dog? Anyway But this pampered prince hates people like you. But secretly, he wants to see slumdogs like you banging women from his circles, and He believes men from his social circle are too soft to handle the arrogance of women like me.I did behave so rudely with you"
She bats her eyelashes blushing hard "Until you break my ghamand (pride) with your"......"Big balck cock" She mentions it without uttering words just moving her lips and touches her dimple appearing all girly.

Harsh looks at Ashish's crunched face. "But why me? Just look at him...He is..."

Shilpa chimes in giggling, "Super hot and yummy handsome. Yeah, that he is, but when I told him how better your black dick pounded my pussy, he orgasmed instantly in my hand. Why would I settle for a man who even thinks he is not good enough for me?"

Harsh smiles. "Is that so, huh!!! Why is he still wearing clothes?"

Shilpa smacks Ashish's ass commanding "Take me to him and straddles on his back by placing both legs on each side of Ashish's ribs while her ass stay in contact on his back "

Ashish crawls like a donkey carrying its goods while Shilpa holds the reign of the chain around his throat, laughing, "He should wear his clothes. His expensive suit symbolizes his status. Have you ever worn  a suit, Harshji?"

Harsh looks at a crawling Ashish in disbelief. "NO.Just borrowed a blazer from my friend Bimal for a wedding."

Shilpa giggles, " I hope he is a good friend. I like people who mingles.This chap here who wears a custom made suit is so bad at making friends"
She jumps up from his back, jiggling her boobs and comes to Harsh "Perhaps you me and your friend Bimal can spend some quality time together? The more the merrier you see?" touching his chest.

Harsh's breathing quickens looking at the sultry beauty in front of him and he mumbles "Perhaps!!!" he rests his hand on Shilpa's thighs watching Ashish carefully who does not protest.

Shilpa suppress her desire pouting "Oh don't be so gloomy .I want you cause nobody wants to be with the man with lesser balls in the room, and he is willing to pay good money for our show."

Harsh's eyes shine "Is that so? How much?"

Shilpa leans closer and whispers in his ears the amount, and both burst into laughter as she speaks, "You see. That much for a single day. Can you imagine just for sex."

Shilpa takes Harsh's hand and put it between her thighs. She looks at him, helplessly, "See."

Harsh gulps, "You are so wet...madamji...."

Shilpa closes his lips with her finger smearing juices that rough vitamin deficient lips " Since my pussy tasted your big black dick. Shhhh...Did you call me madamji when I was getting fucked by your black dick."

Harsh's smiles get broader, and he rubs Shilpa's pussy, making her moan "Ahhhhhh.....You are so gooddd..." .

Harsh responds, smiling quirkily "Yeh huin na randi jaisi baat.isshh saale ki mu mein kaya hain woh?"(Now you are talking slut. What this fucker got inside his mouth?)

Shilpa moans, gyrating her pussy on Hrash's hand "Ummmm....That's a ball gag ............do you want him still bossing around?...unhhhhhh..ahhhh....besides that let his money talk for him."

Harsh asks "Show me the money then bitch." his hand cups her pussy mound rubbing it faster making hard for Shilpa to stay steady.

Shilpa replies with mixed moans, "It's upstairs.Ahhhhh...You are going to make cum....uffff...just like this.."

Harsh gets bolder "Pila mereko apni dudh.Aur bata uski haat mein haat kadi kyun hain?!!!"(Feed me your milk milkmaid and tell me why you handcuffed him like you caught him stealing from his own house)

Shilpa holds her right boob and puts it in Harsh's eager mouth moaning "Ahhh Yesss..suck me..." and throw a back kick hurting Ashish's face with her heels. "Show him, bitch."

Ashish flinches as the heel makes contact against his chin, making him sit on his heels. He obeys, making fists and pulling the handcuff from both sides, getting out of the cuffs.

Harsh looks at the unshackled handcuff, suckling Shilpa's tit and mutters in amusement, "Khilona haatkadi hain!!!"( Ah!!! Toy Handcuffs .)
Shilpa pushes his head onto the division of her boobs and shakes them over Harsh's cheeks "Yes, magic tropes for children...Everything about him is fake. I don't want him to rub his cock, so I cuffed him. He is not allowed to cum."

Shilpa kicks onto Ashish's chest as she commands, "Put them on, silly boy. If I knew that you were this pathetic, I would not have done the things I did for you. Such a waste of time. Now watch how real man sucks boobs.uuuufffff...he is sucking me so good I wish I had milk to feed him....mmmmmm.."
Ashish cuffs himself again,
Harsh removes his mouth from Shilpa's bobbies and starts unbuckling himself "Chaal tair hoja meri kaale lund ke liye.Baanja ghodi ..."( On hands and knees whore, prepare yourself for my black dick.)
Shilpa kisses his lips forcefully, making sounds "mmmmmmmhhh....We are in no hurry this time. We got all the time we need."
Harsh smiles "saahi baat boli...aaj se chudam chudai hi chalega bss saale ki flat mein."(Oh!! That's true. From today we are going to turn his flat into a fuck house.)

Shilpa runs her fingers on his cheek, kissing his bushy beard she says "come upstairs" and tugs Ashish's chain "Come, bitch, time to show you how my pussy craves his real dick."
Harsh tag along and asks Shilpa, "What are his rules?"

Shilpa giggles, "No rules as long as we put on a show for him...Go on .kick him if you want...He believes poverty instils an immeasurable rage inside you that his wealth can not match. Like I said, he believes low lives should plunder women in his life."
Harsh kicks Ashish's butt forcefully even when Shilpa was not finished, which makes Shilpa giggle "Bechara!!!. It's so sad to see how guilt can unman a person, making him a bitch boy."

Harsh laughs, "That felt good.Kaya be tera koi behen hain jisko tu merse chudwana chahta hain?!!"(That felt good.What's up fucker?!! Have you got any sister whom you want to pimp out to me?)

Shilpa pouts as she walks, dragging Ashish, "Oh Harshji, please no other women besides me."
Harsh smiles inside ***I will make this rich boy Ashish bring whores for me now on...The weird fantasies rich people have. They really live in a different world. He wants to see a security guard fucking a sexy woman huh!!!***

He gets behind Shilpa as they climb stairs and pokes Shilpa's pussy with his fingers "Bohot garmi hain teri chut mein saali...chip chip kaar rahin abhi se"(Your pussy is so greedy...it's already sloppy wet for a good fuck)
Shilpa moans, breaking the steps "Ahhhh...Since I got a taste of that black dick of yours, I am always wet" and rubs her ass on his hand giving him a horny glance.

Harsh spanks Shilpa's ass "Aj toh pura din meri lund ki upar dance karegi tu..jaldi chal...gand ghisna bandh kaar."(It's settled then. Today you are going to dance on my black pecker all pay....hurry up, bitch!!!.... Stop wasting time by rubbing your ass. I need a slutty pussy to smash.)

They reach Ashish's playroom, where Shilpa found Naina bound initially.

Harsh is taken aback. "What the fuck...what is this room? What are all these?"

Shilpa puts Ashish at a corner of the room and warns him, "Stay here, bitch, and don't remove your cuffs or the gag understand?" .She slaps his face to make her bolster her command.

Ashish nods like a puppy.

Shilpa insists, "Look here."

Harsh looks at an envelope filled with cash and frown. "Where is the rest of it?" turning to Ashish in rage.

Shilpa cools him by kissing his lips softly "After the sex show, he will pay the rest."

Harsh counts the cash " Does he know about your little secret? That who are?"

Shilpa hisses, "That's our secret. You promised."

Harsh smiles and whispers, "Then I get 80% of this money. You 20."

Shilpa nods, "Nope, .50-50 share."

Harsh touches Shilpa's pussy scooping some juices from it, and then he sniffs her wetness from his fingers" mmmmmmm."Shilpa blushes.

Harsh then smell the money "Hmmmm...Your pussy smells better.65-35 Bitch."

Shilpa pouts, "I guess your black dick won."

Harsh throws the envelope on the table nearby and start removing his clothes, his eyes travel around the room watching weird metal structures, frames, complex machines, he could not make out any of these "What are these actually? What is this room for?"

Shilpa addresses Harsh, "Rich boy got toy fetish!!.this is how he wastes his money. Look at these devices. Who buys such things?"
Harsh is still surprised and put his hand on a large machine, "What does it do?"

Shilpa shrugs, "I don't know. But I know what this does."

Harsh looks at Shilpa, who is leaning over a desk and shaking her booty. Half part of the large desk covered with various objects and the other half is empty.

"Lick my pussy Harshji ..please...please.." spreading her ass cheeks apart.

Harsh sits down behind her and starts smooching her labia making Shilpa squeal "Ummmm...bohot pani chor rahi hain tu saali....lund legi phirse"
(Ummmmm...you are leaking so bad whore...Want my black dick back inside your tight hole?)

Shilpa wiggles her ass on Harsh's mouth, helping him lap her wet mound properly "'issshhhh....suck me dry Harshji...."
[Image: 136274908_7236629.gif]

Harsh pulls her ass globes up to take a good look at her soaking wet pussy looking at Ashish, who is sitting in the corner" Bohot chikni chut hain saali ki....Aj tujhe dikunga asli mard kaise chodta hain."
(This slut got a glossy pink pussy, and I am going to show you how to satisfy a whore's lust. Watch and learn from a real man.)

Shilpa grabs Harsh's head and pushes it onto her pulsing pussy "Don't talk suck my pussy nice and good...ahhhhh..yes....ummmm..just lick that.....ufffff....make me wetter."

Harsh furiously spanks on Shilpa's buttocks slurping her honey as Shilpa moans "Ahhhhh...so goodddd....ahhhhh haye bhagban ....ufffff...."

Harsh put his nose inside Shilpa's slit his tongue rolls over Shilpa's clit making her shake.

Shilpa giggles picking up something from the table. "What do you think this does?"
Ha
Harsh looks up; his mouth is covered with glistening juice. He smiles at Ashish triumphantly before returning to Shilpa "bohot chota hain. banduk ki goli jaisi hain"(It's so small!! Just like a silver bullet.)

Shilpa clicks the objects head, and it starts vibrating. "Oh, it's a bullet vibrator."
Harsh gets curious and takes it from Shilpa's hand.

He observes it carefully, and a smile spawls across his face.

Shilpa bites her finger, smiling dubiously. "What?!! What are you thinking."

Harsh connects the buzzing bullet vibrator to Shilpa's nipple pressing it hard.

Shilpa moans "Oh fuck!!!...uffffff..." as they both watch together her nipple grow hard under the vibrator.

Harsh then takes the vibrator from her nipples and press it over Shilpa's nipple.

Shilpa moans loudly, "Ufffff....godddd!!!! ahhhhh...that feels so gooddd....."

Harsh chuckles, "So that's what it is for" and keep the bullet vibrator there watching Shilpa tremble frantically on the table, squeezing her boobs, moaning, and panting hard...

Shilpa screams, "I am gonna cumm....uffffff...yes yes...." and hold Harsh's hand trying to shove him away as the sensation keep getting unbearable.

Harsh laughs at her resistance and keep the vibrator fixed on her clit while watching Shilpa jerk her head from side to side, buckling her hips.

Her pussy pulsates, drenching Harsh's hand as the vibrator brings her orgasm within a few minutes.

Harsh retire himself from taunting Shilpa's clit minutely, figuring out the tricky engineering of the bullet vibrator and mocks Ashish "AAcha chiz hain...Lund se sukh nehi de pata hain kaya jo aisi chiz kharida hain?bank full aur aanr khali hain tera."
(Damn!!!That's a good gadget !!! I bet you buy these stuffs cause you can't satisfy women with your limp dick. What an idiot you are, your bank account is full but your balls are empty.)

Shilpa is trying to get a hold of her breathing as she looks sideways, and her eyes fixed on a different toy.

Shilpa pulls her body up, now sitting on the edge of the table, she asks Harsh, "What about this one?"

Harsh smiles "Yeh mujhe pata hain kaya hain.plastic lund hain yeh.lekin baki yeh saab kaya judi huin hain iske saath?"
(I know what that is.That's a plastic dildo.But what these straps are for?)

Shilpa's eyes widen "oh, you are right. This is a dildo. i think it's a dildo mask. You have to put it on to see how it works."

Harsh is amused and laughs at Ashish "Saale plastic lund  mu mein laga kaar chodtah hain ledkio ko?!! Porn mein plastic lund dekha hain.lekin pehli baar ish type ka dekha!!."
(What the fuck dude? You let a plastic dick attach to your mouth to please a woman? How pathetic!!!.)

He puts on the dildo mask.

Shilpa giggles, "You look so badass."

Harsh takes off the dildo mask "Bohot hasi aa rahin na .Ruk badass ki bachi...tange phehlake bath."

Shilpa spreads her legs while sitting on the table and lay back, watching Harsh putting on the mask.

Harsh push the dildo inside Shilpa's wet pussy with ease.

Shilpa moans, "Oh goddd....that black dildo reminds me....ahhhhh..of your cock." and throws her head backwards in ecstasy.
[Image: 136274925_21004233.gif]

Harsh smiles. He can't talk while fucking Shilpa is pushing the dildo in and out of her pussy, watching her naked glory while her juices soak the dildo.

Shilpa begs, "Lemme suck you cock..please...."

Harsh takes off his mask, laughing, "Chal niche beth phir."

Shilpa moans, "Let's do 69. Wear that dildo mask."

Harsh slaps her thigh "Bohot sokh hain tujhe 69 ka na,subha se laga rakha hain let's do 69, let's do 69."(Let's do the 69 then, you have been nagging me for a long time. I guess you like it that much huh?!!!)

Shilpa giggles.

Once they get into 69 positions on the table, Shilpa urges Hrash to put the dildo in and guides the dildo herself inside her pussy moaning.

Shilpa touches her clit as Harsh's sink the dildo deeper bobbing his head "Ahhh..lemme help."

Shilpa holds his hair and helps Harsh to find the correct tempo to fuck her pussy with the dildo. Once the rhythm is set, Shilpa leans forward to take the cock in her mouth.

Harsh can smell the scent of Shilpa's sweet pussy as he keeps plunging the dildo deeper inside her pussy while feeling Shilpa's warm mouth around his cock.

Soon Harsh sees tons of pussy juices coming out of her netherlips as Shilpa's moaning grows harder and her sucking voracious.

Next few moments, Harsh watches Shilpa's ass keep crashing down on that dildo on her own, and her pussy palpitates as the pressure of her massive heavy globes making him suck less air for his lungs to breathe properly. At the same time, Shilpa bobs her head rigorously onto Harsh's dick, making it squeal in her mouth by showering it with her saliva.

Harsh gets so excited by her suckling he starts poking her asshole, hearing dirty moans from Shilpa's mouth as wet noises coming out of her pussy.

He can see her pussy trembling, and suddenly, he feels the back of his cockhead start to get excessive stimulation.

He moans in extreme pleasure, and Shilpa leans backwards now, sitting over his mouth, fucking the dildo with all her body weight pinning down Harsh while Harsh's cock starts to throb in pure ecstasy.

Shilpa's fingers entwined between Harsh's hair as she yanks his head furiously onto her pulsating pussy while rolling her hips in a circle as her ass cheeks cover his eyes, and she screams "Oh fuckkkkk...I am gonna cummm.....I have attached the bullet vibrator to your cock,,.....aaahhhhh yes...lets cum together.."

Harsh's body jerking in pleasure as the bullet vibrator attached to his cockhead with the help of a rubber commanding his balls to give up it's potential while he keeps spanking Shilpa's phat ass in a fit, gasping for air.
Shilpa announces moaning loud "Shiitttt.....cummmingggg......ufffffff....."

and fall downwards, thrusting her pussy on the dildo, smacking her ass onto Harsh's face with crushing blow with her meaty ass mass.
[Image: 136274917_11381141.gif]

Harsh could not hold it any longer as well, the bullet vibrator makes him give up, and his cock is shooting its load in the air.
[Image: 136274928_21014815.gif]

Harsh keep cumming, feeling Shilpa's soft hands on his flaccid ejaculating cock and something cold against his cock length.

[Image: 136274923_15023594.gif]

He stays down to catch his breath.

After a few seconds, he pushes Shilpa's wide ass away, removing his mask "Behenchod kitni badi gaand hain teri...itni bhari hain....."
(Shit!!!! You got such a big ass...damnn it is so heavy almost crushed my head .)

His pauses and shouts at Shilpa, who is already up, "Abey yeh kaya kiya tuhne?"(What the fuck?!! What did you do to my dick?)
Shilpa laughs, "I always wanted to put cock-cage on a penis. Your cock was soft and lying there. I already saw the cock cage. So thought, why not."

She starts to move backwards.

Harsh gets up, examining his cock, "Tune tala kyun lagaya ispe?"(Are you out of your mind?Why did you locked this thing?How to open it?)

Shilpa holds the key, smiling, and blushing radiantly "OOps."

Harsh rushes forward to catch forward, and Shilpa gets inside the washroom.

She threatens to smile and to pant, "Come to closer Harshji, and I am going to flush it down the toilet."

Harsh crunches his face in frustration "Kaya musibaat hai yaar.Kyun kaar rahi hain yeh saab.Chut mein mera kala lund nehi chahiyey kaya?"
(What the fuck woman!!! Don't you want my black wood inside your pussy? Open it bitch and I am going to lock your pussy with my cock.)

Shilpa pouts, "You are too dominant, Harshji. I want to play with that cock some more time. You are not letting me."

Harsh smiles 'Kaya chahiye tujhe?"( What do you want naughty slut?)

Shilpa bites her lips "I just want to play with your body. Please let me for a while. Before you start fucking me with that big black cock of yours."

Harsh asks, "Matlab?" (What?!!!)

Shilpa blushes, "I want to use some toys on you."

Harsh looks over her body, so fit yet full of curves, her boobs are unreal, her face is that of an apshara.

Harsh sighs, "Ok...thodi der ke liye." (Ok. But do it quick!!! I can't much longer to shove my dick in your horny cunt.)

Shilpa shakes her head, also upsetting her assets jumping in excitement "Thank you...thank you...I am going to lick your body from head to toe. Now please wait outside when I hide the Key."

Harsh laughs, " ok, sure."

Shilpa comes out of the washroom after a while.

Harsh rushes inside again and start searching for the key .he searched everywhere but could not find it.

He comes out in frustration 'Where is it?"

Shilpa giggles 'First lemme play."

Harsh give up "Jaldi kaar.I want to fuck you so bad.Mera haal toh ish namard naabjade sebhi karap kaar di tuhne lund pe tala laga ke."
(Hurry up whore!!! I wanna fuck you bad.Even this stupid prick there is way better off than me.)

Shilpa comes towards a wooden post. The post is a square frame about 6 feet high made of three wooden frames, two vertical posts, and one horizontal structure is connecting them.

Shilpa smiles, "Come here."

Harsh is angry and frustrated; he comes forward and spanks Shilpa's pussy making her giggle.

She wobbles her ass while Harsh squeezes her boobs forcefully "Kyun natak kaar rahi hain?" (You are such a drama queen.Just wait for what I am going to do to you. You will beg mercy slut.)

Shilpa bites her lips and let him smash her boobs squealing.

Harsh groans, "Oh behenchod...."(Oh shittt!!!!)

Shilpa smiles, "It hurts, does not it? The more you play with my body, the more your cock will get hard in that cage."
Harsh turns towards Ashish "Saale kaya kaya chize kharid ke rakha hain tuhne."( My god you have bought such weird things. I bet that you are nuts.)

Shilpa urges Harsh, "Stand here." indicating the wide space between two wooden posts.

Harsh reluctantly goes there rubbing his dick "Haat bhi nehi laga sakta...saali tu itni sexy hain kaise mere lund ish mein kyad reh sakta hain jaab tu udhar apni badi chucchi or gaand hilate rahegi?"

Shilpa takes handcuffs giggling. "I can not apologize for being hot, Harshji. I want to cuff you."

Harsh warns her, 'Nope no way."

Shilpa cuffs herself, and using force gets out of the handcuff. "See magic cuffs just like he is wearing."

Harsh sighs, " Kaya karne wali hain tu?"( What are you planning naughty slut?)

Shilpa smiles, blushing "I want to cuff you and then rub my ass all over your dick. I gave you a boob job earlier. Now it's time for an ass job.Please.I wanna make you cum using my ass."

Harsh smiles dirtily "Puri randi hain tu..kash meri biwi asisi hoti.Le chaal apni sokh puri kaar."( Ahaan!!! You are a complete whore...I wish my wife were like this adventurous.)

Shilpa cuffs his right hand to the post. Harsh pull it immediately, getting out of the restrain.

Shilpa frustratingly says, "Uffoh...Yaar Harshji."
Harsh smiles 'Just checking." and cuffs himself.

Shilpa cuffs his left ankle with the wooden post and Harsh checks it again by freeing his leg from the cuff.
Shilpa rolls her eyes.

Harsh shrugs smiling, and Shilpa puts the cuff back on his leg again.

Shilpa sits in front of his cock and touches the caged viper. "So black..."making it tremble.

Harsh groans as he watches Shilpa's tongue enter the cage's hole teasing his Peehole, smiling, looking at his face "Behenchod.....tatte phat jayega mera...arrgghhh..."(God woman you are gonna burst my balls!!!)

Shilpa takes his balls inside her mouth, both of them and suck those hard until she sees precum leaking from his cock.

[Image: 136274932_22252997.gif]

She giggles, licking the cringes of his balls, making Harsh tremble, and with his free hand, he grabs her hair.Shilpa starts playing with the precum and makes web with it with her fingers as Harsh writhes in sensation while is balls tighten up watching the slutty nasty way Shilpa is playing with his plasmatic precum.

Shilpa gets up, and her eyes scrutiny the table.

She gets a Catwoman mask and puts it on.

She bats her eyes wearing that cat mask. "How do I look?"
[Image: 136274901_8e4e7305fa4815852f1faa77794c8fd2.jpg]

Harsh laughs, "Sexy..bohot sexy." he pauses and remarks, "teri ankhee bohot sundar hain.Bohot khubsurat hain tu."(You eyes are so big and beautiful. You are so beautiful actually.)

Shilpa blushes. "Thank you. Now you need a mask too. We should wear matching masks for cosplay.Look, there is a matching batman mask."

Harsh laughs

Shilpa gets astonished, "You know who batman is?"

Harsh frowns, "Tujhe kaya bola tha mein?"( What did I tell you?)

Shilpa apologizes, "Forgot you got a college degree." and comes towards him.

After a little struggle, the latex mask fits in.

Harsh asks, "How do I look?"

Shilpa comes in front and places her ass onto Harsh's caged cock and slowly starts moving, "Just like Batman."

Harsh groans "Uffff saali tera dudh itna bada hain mein toh tere namkeen gaand ke bare mein bhul gaya tha....fucckkkkk...." ( Fuckkking hell !!! Your boobs are so big I forgot how round and fuckable your ass is all this time.) and smites on her ass globes with his free hand.

Shilpa moans looking upwards to his eyes. Their masked faces try to read each other while Shilpa grinds her voluptuous ass making Harsh's cock twitch after a while.

[Image: 136274939_25111202.gif]

Harsh goes mad with that soft wild torture of Shilpa's round ass, and he loses control by freeing his cuffed wrist, grabbing her huge ass with his both hands "Aur saaha nehi jata chabi la....chodna hain mereko aab..".
(Can't wait for any longer slut...Fetch the key. I need to lodge my dick in your slutty pussy.)

He smacks her ass, making the juicy flesh ripple all the way to her round edges.

Shilpa giggles, 'I told you. You are too dominating to let me enjoy."

Harsh squeezes her ass smacking it time to time while holing her hair forcing Shilpa to look up as he growls " Kaya chahti hain tu?....uffff saali aise gaand maat hila apni....grrhhhhhh....motherchod....kaya chiz hain tu."

(What you want huh?!!....ufffff slut stop moving your plump ass like that.....grrhhhhh...motherfucker......What a juicy ass you got there,you are a top clas item bomb)

Shilpa looks at him in the eyes, rocking her hips constantly. "I want you to get so horny that as soon as I open that cage, your cock orgasm. I want that black seed inside my pussy."

She bites her lips, "Deep inside my pussy. I want you to cum as soon as I release your black cock. I want that real man's jizz inside my womb."

That turns on Harsh so much he looks at Shilpa with pure lust "Hila apni gaand phir...taiar kaar isko apni chut pe maal ugarne ke liyey."
( Shake your booty then.....prepare your master's black dick to spill seed in your aching womb)

Shilpa gets up and puts cuffs on Harsh's hand "I was doing that. You keep interrupting."

harsh laughs "Kaya karu saha nehi jata....tujhe pata nehi tu kitni sexy hain..aur kitni gandi hain."
(What can i do? You are so sexy...You don't even know how nasty and sexy you are bitch.)

Shilpa comes to the table and takes the bullet vibrator.

A wicked smile appears on her face, and she bites her finger.

Harsh closes his eyes "Oh behenchod...tu toh marwa dega mujhe.Bss ekbar tala khol phir saab hisab chukta karunga."
(You are killing me now Slut...Do you hear me?!! You are just killing me. Open the cage and behold my black dick. I am going to pay for pulling this slutty stunts on me.)

Shilpa kneels down, and while attaching the bullet vibrator against the cock, she says, " I seriously doubt that. You are going to cum as soon as I open this cage."

Harsh screams in agony and pleasure "Arrhghhhhhh.....argghhhhhh...."

Shilpa smiles, looking at him, precum oozing out, leaving the cage.

Shilpa catches the drooping lucid plasma in mid-air by extending her lips, watching Harsh roaring as the vibrator strains his cock.

Shilpa gets up, saying, "You are making too much noise. I need to gag you."

Harsh is in immense pleasure, and his balls are boiling, his cock pulsating, his face flushed, he is making a fist.

With his free hand, he tries to touch the vibrator.

Shilpa catches his hand

and teases him 'Anhh haa..no touching..."

Harsh looks at her in rage, grabbing her boobs instead and mauling it, making Shilpa squeal in pain.

Shilpa gets away and brings another set of handcuffs.

At this point, Harsh's body is jerking. His balls are getting blueish "Fucckkkk.....nikal sali....nikal mujhe."
(Fuckkkkk....let me go...free my dick...sluttttt)

Shilpa watches the precum keeps drooling down from his twitching cock, and she cuffs his right hand.

Shilpa taunts him, " Do you know what Batman is? Just another nightguard.Nothing more, just like you."

In distress, Harsh laughs watching Shilpa cuffing his right leg against the post.

Harsh protests "Chal bohot ho gaya...dard ho raha hain...abb chodna hain..abhi nehi jane diya toh baad mein gaand marunga teri."
(Enough Slut...You have your fun....My balls are hurting...Now I am ready to fuck you....If you do not free me now, I am gonna slam my dick inside your big ass later.)

Shilpa whispers in his ears, "I Promise we will have anal sex. Very dirty anal sex. But I need you to shut up right now. I need that alpha semen at the tip of your cock."

Shilpa puts a gag on Harsh's mouth over the mask.

Harsh makes a noise in frustration wiggling in restrains.

Shilpa stops the bullet vibrator, Harsh let out a sigh of relief, making muffled noises under the gag "Chal ..chabi la..." ( get the...get the key slut) panting hard.

Shilpa pouts "You still making noises" while taking another mask from the table.

Harsh uncuffs his hand and takes off the gag. He complains, "Phir kyun mukhota la rahi hain?"
(Why are you bringing another mask?)

Shilpa starts the bullet vibrator.Harsh moans loudly "Aaah saali idhar aaa...gand nehi mara toh teri aaj jaban kaat lena mera."
(Come here whore....Mark my words now. I am going to fuck your ass so bad you can't walk for days. Cut my tongue out if I don't.)

Shilpa cuffs him saying, "Like I said, I need silence, Harshji. I need to silence you." and put on the third dog mask over his mouth, completely blocking him to talk."

Harsh shakes like a mad man as the vibrator resume its torture.

Shilpa switches the vibrator off, and she comes in front of him.

She leans forward, pushing her ass in the air, giggling.

Harsh looks at her in rage, he says something, but only muffled noises come out beneath the mask and gag.

Shilpa starts twerking her wide ass provocatively making Harsh's cock twitch in wild lust, He roars.

Shilpa taunts him, " Want me? Want to fuck my ass with your black cock?"

Harsh nods his head aggressively.

Shilpa starts to wobble her ass making her ass cheeks clap against each other, showing him the glimpse of her drenched pussy and asshole. "Come get me then."

While making her ass cheeks clap, she grits her teeth. "Come get me stud, get out of your cuffs, and I promise will belong to you forever. Do it. Get out of your restrains and tell me I have the most beautiful ass."

[Image: 136274924_17733238.gif]

Harsh's eyes wildly watch Shilpa's dirty ass clapping, and he could not control himself looking at that shapely ass rise and fall right infront of him. The taste of heaven those exposed holes of her promising was too much for him to handle. He gives a strong pull breaking the cuffs of his right hand and left foot.

He struggles to free the right foot and left hand but could not get out.

He looks at her in horror, and with his free hand, he tries to unmask himself. It did not come off either.
Shilpa pouts, "OOOPS!!!"

Harsh traces his fingers and find small locks are keeping his uppermost mask's straps intact.

[Image: 136274940_terry_jimmy_pro1-120.jpg]

And a firm grip from behind bends his arm against his will, and the voice mocks him, "You really thought you are gonna get the girl and the money, humiliate the boss and get away with all of that? It's sad how often we keep disappointing our hopes and dreams."
Shilpa throws a handcuff to Ashish, who is holding Harsh's free hand.

Ashish throws it away and instructs her “Give me the the chain shackles.He is taller than you.You need the extra length of the chain in your advantage later.”

Soon Ashish seals his both free leg and hands completely with the shackles, securing his bondage.

Ashish remarks smiling, "You do have the most beautiful ass."

Shilpa blushes, "Thank you."

She looks at Harsh, whose eyes are moving in pure terror.

Shilpa looks at Harsh wickedly. "You really fall for that made up 'black dick' fantasy of mine, huh?!!! Pity. All the dick swagger you got and you can't even recognize a crazy pussy?"

Her expression changes, her face goes rigid, vengeance appears in her eyes as she spits fire. "Now I am going to fuck. I am going to fuck you so hard that you are going to shit yourself, and I am not speaking literally."

Tears drop from her eyes in rage and her lips quiver showing how much she hates Harsh right, how much she loathed everything he did to her.

Ashish sits on a chair looking at Harsh while Shilpa starts wearing a pair of gloves.

Ashish tells Harsh, "You know, You remind me of Grigori  Rasputin. Rasputin was a fellow in Russia. Born in a poor peasant family, he had basically nothing. But ironically Rasputin fucked Alexandra Feodorovna. Well, who was She? She was the Empress of Russia, granddaughter of Queen of England and wife of Tsar Nicholas II the 4th richest man in the entire history, also the emperor.  Romanovs, The last monarchs of imperial Russia. But the question is what happened to Rasputin?"

She has finished wearing her gloves, "Let's clear your doubts first. Shall we? I hid the chastity cage's key inside the soap. Pretty neat, huh!!! I hope you even searched for the cosmetics bottles. The next - first two of your cuffs were magic trick cuffs, but the last two were not. You should have checked all of those. And you mask is locked as well."

Ashish taunts Harsh "I can tell you. She got you pretty bad. You should have done what you did to her."

Shilpa scoffs at Harsh. ". Remember this?".In her hand, Harsh's nightstick, which he used to beat her boobs earlier in the security office.
Ashish sings on  " Ra Ra Rasputin.
                            Lover of the Russian queen
                            There was a cat that really was gone
                            Ra ra Rasputin
                            Russia's greatest love machine
                             It was a shame how he carried on
                    .............................................................
                                Oh, Those Russians!!!!"
Like Reply

***********************************************************************************

PART 4: WHAT RULES THE WORLD?

Shilpa digs her claw in his nipples, forcing him to open his eyes, and a muffled scream comes out from his heavily masked and gaged face.
Shilpa smiles menacingly "I want you to keep your eyes open. I want to see the pain, humiliation, defeat in your eyes."
She speaks between her teeth in contempt, "I have earned it. If you try to deprive me of that glory, next time, I am going to hit your balls with this baton. And I will hit hard."
Harsh's eyes are filled with anger and fear both.
Shilpa makes a pitiful sound from her mouth "What?!!! Don't you find me sexy anymore? Just a ballbreaker?!! Don't worry. You are going to cum. You are going to cum over and over and over and over again."
She walks to the table and searches the table.
Ashish suggests, "Try the wand."
Shilpa asks, "Which one?"
Ashish helps her out "The white one. Check if you got any charge. I forgot when I charged it."
Shilpa says, "What about the one with the bunny head?"
Ashish chuckles. "It's for the clit. Try the one I am suggesting. It's more ergonomic. It will not give you hand cramp."
Shilpa blushes, "Boy, you know your toys."
She turns on the vibrator wand and presses its head on her pussy mound.
Shilpa moans instantly. "Holy shittt!!!!" the vibration empowered her pussy to stimulate her cervix, taking her to breathe away. She trembles, shaking her legs, and a firm grip helps her to stay on the ground.
"Easy there, girl!!!" Ashish comforts her by taking away the vibrator from her pussy.
Shilpa is gasping hard as she looks at Ashish. With his single touch, the dominatrix became shy as a nun.
'Sorry," She murmurs, blushing radiantly. She can smell him, and she wants him so bad.
Ashish can see that on her face, it's written all over, she is not hiding it.
He takes his hand off her body once he felt she had regained her control "Focus on him for now. I will show you how all these works if you are interested."
Shilpa clears her throat, "Thank you. But I don't want that." while she feels the same thing she felt before. She knows that in her heart, she is going to end up in this room over and over again.
She turns to Harsh. For a while, Harsh was out of her mind.
She smiles, looking at him, and starts the vibrator. "It's pretty good. You will beg to cum."
She bends down to place the wand's revolving head-on Harsh's balls.
His body jerked, hoarse sounds start coming out from his gagged mouth.
Shilpa toys with him, "Told ya."
She roams over his twitching balls. "Don't fight...You are leaking badly."
She places the wand on his cock head over the cage, Harsh start shaking visibly "Now I am going to tell you what I am going to do to you."
She squeezes his balls, which are visibly in pain, the blood congesting there. "I am going to fuck you right in the ass. Very very hard."
Shilpa giggles looking at his spasming balls. "Look at you how turned on you are listening to the talk of taking it in your arse. How pathetic."
Shilpa raises the bar of vibrator setting it into full scale "I am going to destroy your ass. I am going to enjoy every bit of it. Every second of it."
Shilpa gets up and looks into harsh's frightened eyes holding his neck while keeping the vibrator pressed on his cockhead "Here I am telling you How I am going to ruin you and there you can't stop your orgasm. Pathetic weasel. Cum boy, spill your seed in vain."
Shilpa growls in a rage, "Cummmmmmm...." and Harsh dick painfully starts oozing out thick globs of semen under the force of wand.
[Image: 136276263_21510522.gif]

Shilpa starts giggling, looking into Harsh's tearful eyes. "This is just the beginning...You are going to cum countless times...I bet that in the end, you will release nothing but air from your peehole."
Shilpa leaves him, Harsh stays there, panting and sweating, looking at his cum dripping from his chastity.
Shilpa puts down the wand and takes a strap on dildo from the table.
Ashish suggests, "Not that one. You will find no pleasure in it using onesided dildo. Only psychological pleasure. Try the double-edged one."
Shilpa blushes, "Which one?"
Ashish comes to her and tells her, "Sit. Spread your legs."
Shilpa obliges. She looks away knowing how shamefully wet she is; she would not object if Ashish just starts having sex with her right now. She will welcome it with her open pussy. She has a defense against him, none at all.
Ashish holds a small 5-inch pink dildo and screws it with the harness of the starp on.
Shilpa asks, "How does it work?"
[Image: 136276255_616qwviht2l-_sl1000_.jpg]

Ashish explains, "This pink one will stay inside your pussy. You don't need lube. You are already very wet, that's a plus."
Shilpa's pussy pulsates infront of their eyes, oozing fresh cunt juice listening to Ashish, and she purrs "Mpphhhh..."
Ashish smiles. "Now this purple dildo stays in front it goes inside his gutter. It's your assault weapon. the pink dildo in your pussy will be controlled with a vibrator."
Shilpa blushes while rubbing her ass, she is out of control whenever she is with him.
Ashish instructs, "Spread those rosy petals of yours and interest this pink dildo."
Shilpa mewls, "You do it." and spreads her pussy lips.
Ashish smiles, charming Shilpa as he pushes the dildo in her pussy.
She moans "Uffff.." and holds his wrist as she watches his hand withdrawing urging him to give attention to her pussy silently.
She is shy but eager at once.
Ashish smirks and pulls off, "Stand up."
Shilpa does what Ashish asks her to do like a doll.
Ashish set the harness by sealing the belt around her waist.

Ashish holds the remote of the vibrator dildo, which is inside her pussy. "Take it. Control your pleasure while you punish him in the stinker."
Shilpa drops her eyelashes, "You take it." ****Control my pleasure for me. I want you to.****
Ashish badly wants to kiss her now. She is so vulnerable when she is with him. He can see she is holding up no guard, so eager to submit. It's so terrifying that the amount of power she wants to feed him. Power does corrupt.
Ashish concurs, "Alright. Go get him, girl. Fuck him good."
Shilpa turns to Harsh, who is looking at the long dildo like a scared rabbit. All her shyness for Ashish evaporated in an instant, in one moment, she changed from a willing submissive to a determined dominatrix.
"You know what you what I don't think I like this purple dildo." She unscrews the purple dildo from the harness and takes a larger black one from the table, "You deserve a big black cock inside you."
[Image: 136276265_22047365.gif]

She puts on gloves and comes Behind Harsh.
Shilpa trickles his asshole spreading his lean ass cheek. "Why so tight? I am going to pop your cherry. It's always fun to fuck a virgin, and they never forget their first time."
She pushes one finger ignoring the stiff anal muscles barring her movements. Then she curls her fingers, "Gotcha!!!"
Harsh's asshole clench around her finger as she finds his prostate from the inside of his anal cavity.
[Image: 136276256_17122346.gif]

She starts rubbing his prostate laughing, "Feels good, huh!!!".
Harsh nods his head negatively.
Shilpa laughs, "Don't lie, bitch, I can see your balls tightening from your prostate exam. Just relax your muscles and help me to help you."
A couple of minutes of prostate massage lets Harsh's anus to relax, and Shilpa puts her second finger to add more fuel to her assault.
She squeezes his balls while fingering his ass, stimulating his prostate, making it's unbearable for Harsh to ignore the pleasure "Poor baby!! Oh, my poor baby!!! You are leaking again. It looks like you love it. Time to get fucked now."
Shilpa gets up and comes to the table to apply lube on her dildo.
She gets back to Harsh with the tiny bullet vibrator she used on Harsh earlier and attach it to his cock head. "I promised you humiliating orgasms, did not I?"
After starting the bullet vibrator without further ado, Shilpa shoves the gigantic black dildo, which is decorated with ribs and veins, into Harsh's asshole with a single thrust ripping his asshole apart. At the same time, Ashish starts the pink dildo vibrator, which is inside Shilpa's pussy. A scream of agony from Harsh and a scream of ecstasy from Shilpa filled the room.
Shilpa starts pounding Harsh's ass like a maniac holding Hrash's head down while the vibrator in her pussy making her cunt walls tightens and untightens continuously. She starts trash talking moaning, "You stupid fuckkk....ahhhhh....yessss...you stupid fuck you thought you could fuck me?!!! Meeee!!!....ohhhhh it feels so good Ashish...."
[Image: 136276259_19135387.gif]

Shilpa wreaks havoc inside Harsh's ass, who is whimpering in pain while the bullet attached to his cock, stimulating him at the same time.

Shilpa lets out a lustful deep guttural moan feeling the intense vibration inside her pussy; her cunt lips bite on the vibrator while she invades Harsh's asshole showing him no mercy screaming in a rage "Take it bitch...take my big black dick in your ass.......ahhhhhhh....ufffff....I am gonna cummmm......take it like a good little fuck toy...yes yes....scream you little slut...I am going to destroy your......ahhhhhhh fuckkk...."
Ashish watches Shilpa's thighs shake, her face flushed; she is looking at him with helpless eyes as She starts cumming, her hair unsettled from her bun touseled on her back. She seems so ravishingly beautiful while she gets off infront of him without stopping herself from screwing Harsh. She is calling for him as she cums, her undulating breasts are so swelled up begging for his touch.
Ashish enquires, "Should i stop?!!!"
Shilpa blushes panting while moving her mechanical cock in Harsh's ass, relentlessly, "Upto you."
[Image: 136276261_19367127.gif]

Ashish does not stop; he just slows the vibration down, letting the stimulation in her pussy became excruciatingly slow.
Shilpa laughs, looking at Hrash, who is spewing his sperm right now. "Pathetic lame cunt...Look how you are cumming right now...so helpless...You like it in the ass...You were born for this day only...."
She pulls his head by the neck pressing her body onto him and says, "Man fucks a woman. Nobody bats an eye to the sentence. But a woman fucks a man. And all you stupid dummies start wagging your tail against the usage of the sentence. So hard for you to admit a woman at the top, huh?!!!"
[Image: 136276254_372_1000.jpg]

Shilpa gives a massive push after saying that. Harsh's eyes popped open, taking it. Shilpa laughs the way he shrieks and whispers, "Do you see him?"
She slowly moves her dildo in Harsh's wrecked ass, pointing his head towards Ashish's direction and whispers, "I am going to indulge you into some little secrets."
Shilpa moans her pussy clenches as she whispers in harsh's ear, "Ahhhh...I want him...I want that stud.....uffff...so bad...He can have anyway he wants me...Is not he hot? Just look at that face....ahhhhhh....."
Shilpa's pussy starts to quiver, looking at Ashish over Harsh's shoulder, pumping her desire inside Harsh's ass, who is grunting another orgasm is about to hit his balls. He is trying to resist this humiliating series of orgasms.
Shilpa rubs her boobs all over Harsh's back "I want to give him everything I have. My soft boobs....ahhhhh...i want him to devour them....This is me confessing to you....uffffff...I am gonna cum again. Are you close?"
Shilpa digs her nails on Harsh's back and bites his shoulder while roasting his asshole with the dildo. She murmurs in pleasure "You are never going to....ahhhhh.....get out.....ufffffff....of that cock cage......ahhhhhh...god he is fucking my pussy so good....from there...Look at how he is smirking...that handsome bastard...."
A powerful orgasm rips trough Shilpa's pussy making her yell in pleasure while her monstrous dildo makes Harsh feel every inch of it in his ass.
"Ohhhhh...shittt....It feels so..goodddd... don't stop.....ahhhhh..."
Ashish watches the gorgeous dominatrix losing herself in another nerve-racking orgasm. He silently drinks her marvel, watching those perky melons of her. He admires her ferocity by looking the way she is pounding Harsh. Every inch of his body and mind wants her now. He wants to own this dominatrix. Not just body, everything of her. He wants to claim her.
Shilpa pants, smiling pleased with her orgasm.
She presses her lips onto Harsh's ears while fucking Harsh's asshole faster and harder than before. "Do you know why I am telling you all this? Cause you never going to talk again.They are going to ***********........***************************"
She explains what going to happen to him.
Harsh looks at Ashish in pure horror.
Shilpa laughs, using her hips to guide the dildo in his ass, "Yet you are going to cum now after I just told you what would be your ultimate fate. It's better than death. Endless suffering."
Even in a terrified state, his balls tighten, Harsh starts ejaculating, crying his hearts out in shame and embarrassment.
[Image: 136276262_21311778.gif]

Shilpa's laughs echo inside the room, watching his load leaving his body emasculating him.
She keeps pegging with relentless push and pulls summoning carnage inside Harsh's quivering asshole, while she herself writhe in lust, her head spins intoxicated by the power she is feeling.
She yells, looking at Harsh's fucked up asshole rolling her dildo inside while her own juices are flooding her inner thighs "I own your ass now. You are my ass whore you worthless worm. I made you cum more times than you made me with your dick."
Shilpa is also getting weaker; her trusts got no power anymore; her entire body is a pleasure puddle. Her breathing is ragged, eyes filled with desire, her pussy is building up another orgasm.
She pulls his body closer, panting due to the labor rubbing her hard nipples on Harsh's back and whispers, "You made me cum just because that man warmed me up. I get drenched instantly whenever I see him or hear his voice….ufffffff….I know it's so uncanny…ahhhhhhh…I can't help it…..mmmmmmhhhh.."
Shilpa laughs huskily, thrusting deep in his ass, sodomizing Harsh. "Let's have a race bitch boyyy...ummmmm.....lets see who cums first again...you or me..ahhhhhh,…..if you win, I will forgive you..uffffff….If you lose, I will make you eat your own shit, and I am not joking."
Harsh is drooling at this point; his saliva is seeping out under his mask, his asshole is scarred, mutilated from brutal fucking, which is still ongoing.
Shilpa begs to Ashish," Set the vibration at max." and Ashish did.
Shilpa starts screaming in pure carnal lust, giving her last drops of energy inside Harsh's ass by screwing him furiously. Literally using up all the A.T.P. she has stored in her cells while smiling viciously, enjoying Hrash's degradation and her own g-spot stimulation at utmost.
[Image: 136276267_tumblr_n9bklsi5js1sa7lj2o1_1280.gif]

Then she collapses, winning the orgasmic race between her and Hrash by throwing herself from the orgasmic cliff letting the vibrator inside her meet the resistance of her cunt muscles and erupting tons of squirt from her pussy. Her body trashes on the floor, she kept cumming and cumming by fidgeting and curling her toes, her deep guttural moans fill the room while she loses herself into the delirious state of a joyous orgasm.
Ashish comes to her; he has stopped the vibrator. He removes the dildo harness carefully watching Shilpa's writhing body, her eyes closed, hair sprawling over the floor, her breasts arching high up, her pussy throwing out squirts.
Ashish softly speaks to her "Shilpa." He can smell the sweet musky pussy juice. He can see how beautiful she is, all of it.
Shilpa pens her eyes; those were soft, cloudy. She smiles faintly, "Heyy...."
Ashish smirks, sighing, "You enjoy sex way too much. You Got a very high libido."
Shilpa blushes, she is frail and ultra-sensitive ****Maybe it's just you. Maybe you are the reason for all of it. Whenever I get this excited, it always starts with you, always. It never happened before. Not atleast this strong****
Ashish does not get any answer out of her. He runs his fingers inside his hair. "Go clean yourself up...We are almost at the end."
Shilpa's expression changes, she gets out of her stupor hearing that.
"Is she here?" She asks.
Ashish replies, "Yes. I am going to bring her."
Ashish gets out of the room.
Shilpa takes off Harsh's mask and gag.
Harsh looks at her with flaming eyes "I am going to tell everyone. Who you are a bitch. He starts screaming for Ashish."
Shilpa is unmoved by his attempt "It's a soundproof room can't you see the padding on walls. This room is built for screaming. Huh..hmmm....Anyways."
Shilpa takes the nightstick of Harsh and reminds him, "Do you remember what you said to me? You said you are going to juice my pussy with your black sugarcane."
Harsh ignores her and yells for help stating how she is deceiving Ashish.

She presses the Nithstick's round tip on Harsh's ravaged asshole. Harsh gets tensed.
Shilpa scoffs, "Now I am going to create a shitstorm in your rectum using your nightstick," and she shoves it without any caution.
Harsh screams for his life, he screams in pain, his face goes utterly red as the baton hits inside his rectal cavity bypassing his splinter muscles.
Shilpa breathes fire rolling the metal rod inside his rectum. "You said chus mera louda jaise alu ka pakoda.!!"
Harsh screams, "Stop it .stop it."
Shilpa shouts at him in contempt, "Sing.Na Baas Ki Bansi,Na Sone Ka Sariya,Gand Me Danda De.Singgggg!!!!" and twists his rectum.
Harsh will do anything to stop her from making him shit. It's utter humiliating.
He starts singing that song.
Shilpa commands, "Now take a shit."
Harsh starts crying, "Please."
Shilpa twists the baton more. "Take a dump, and this will be over, I promise."
After a while, she got what she wanted.

Shilpa puts on a fresh pair of gloves and takes the shit covered nightstick in front of Hrash, holding her nose.

Harsh starts shaking the cuffs in rage.
Shilpa giggles, "I am going to take out your gag now and shove that shit covered stick down your throat. You made me choke on your cock and made me swallow your weak seed. It's a fair trade. ."
Harsh presses his lips together, pulling his head upwards.
She gives a hard knock on his balls using her knee.
Harsh screams in pain.
Shilpa keeps hurting his balls over and over.
Harsh finally gives in "Stop......it hurts.." he is crying in excruciating pain.
Shilpa pouts, "I know...I also cried when you fucked me. You asked me why I was crying. I said your pathetic cock is so big for me to handle. ."
Harsh obeys.
Shilpa shoves the shit strained stick down his throat. "Eat shit, you pathetic bitch" and hold it using her hands forcefully until he starts puking from his nose, snotting out congealing fluids.
Shilpa takes out the stick out and throws it in the dustbin nearby, pleased watching Harsh drooling and choking on his own vomit.
Then she kicks his balls again a couple of times, forcing him to open his mouth and quickly put on the gag and mask covering his mouth.
She asks him, "Who do you think is coming to visit you?" while unscrewing the pink vibrator dildo from the harness, the pink dildo which was in her pussy a while ago.
She shoves it inside his ass, "Don't know? Well, you will see." and start the vibrator to stimulate his prostate inside his messed up anus.
Then she switches on the bullet vibrator on his dickhead, arousing him in both ways as she speaks at him "You are going to regret every time you cum from now on. You will see why once the visitor arrives. And you will cum a lot, like a horny bitch."

Shilpa smiles, watching Harsh's eyes squirming in disgust, tasting his own feces while resisting the pleasurable titillation on his sensitive areas due to intense vibration.
She informs him "I was not lying when I said you are not going to talk ever. You will be a beggar in a nameless street in a nameless state for the rest of your life. The hands which enjoyed my flesh, the tongue that cussed at me ….."

The door opens, interrupting Shilpa's speech.

Ashish enters the room with a woman. He got a briefcase in his hand.

Shilpa's face goes pale. "What have you done to your wife?"

Harsh looks at his wife in horror.

Shilpa examines the woman's face in front of her "You beat her this bad?"Reference

Harsh's wife (In Hindi) chokes on her tears "He came yesterday and start beating me, telling me why I am not beautiful comparing me to some gorgeous woman he thinks he deserves to bed. He then forced himself upon me over and over. Then at night again...I cried so much. I plead him to stop, but he was a brute. He was mad in lust. He plundered me, his own wife, leaving scars all over my body."

Ashish has already explained to Harsh's wife what Harsh did to Shilpa.

Shilpa and Ashish both trembling in disgust and anger, looking at Harsh's wife. The woman is bruised all over, her lips puffy, got a sore eye, multiple marks on her neck and collarbone. And that is just the surface, who knows what he had done to the parts which are covered by saree and blouse.

(Every conversation is in Hindi as long as Harsh's wife is included in the dialogues. If I write the Hindi dialogues, it will exceed the word limit allowed for a single post. I have to write another post and that I can't do. I can't break the theme of this post.)

Shilpa spits on Harsh, "You fucking animal."

Harsh's wife asks (in Hindi), "What's gonna happen to him now?"

Ashish assures her, "You are never going to see him again. He will be abolished from this city and even from this state. Say thanks to Mr.Gilani."Reference

Harsh's wife panics, "But how am I gonna run my household?"

Ashish smiles, "I will give you work and compensation. Only you have to do is to perform sex in front of your husband."

Harsh's wife looks at him in confusion, "What?"

Ashish explains and opens the briefcase he is holding since he entered the room" I will give you enough cash as much as your blouse can hold. Once your blouse gets ripped from the weight of the cash. I will say that much much amount is good enough for you to have sex in front of your husband."

Harsh's wife smiles, looking at Shilpa. "Is he your man? He is very naughty."

Ashish holds a bundle of cash and puts inside Harsh's wife blouse.

Shilpa looks at Harsh with a quirky smile on her face watching the light of Harsh's eyes getting dimmer as The pile of cash starts unhooking his wife's blouse slowly.
Shilpa comes to him whispering in his ears, taunting him, "You should have bought her a new blouse. This one is worn out. Oops, there goes the second hook."She squeezes his sensitive balls; the vibrators have already pushed him to the edge.

Shilpa licks his ears. "Third...I can see your balls are spasming...You are gonna cum, don't you? So shameful is not it? You are getting turned on watching your wife selling her body for money. That is what happens when you got a worthless husband who can't keep his wife's honor. The fourth button doesn't hold back, baby!! You are so close. Don't fight. Cum as soon as her blouse falls off."

Soon the blouse crumbles under the weight of the cash exposing Harsh's wife's braless boobs, which is marred by Harsh's tyranny, and Hrash starts cumming in utter embarrassing way crying and moaning under his mask.

Shilpa plants a kiss on his neck "Good boy. Keep cumming. Will ya?"

Harsh's wife giggles hiding her boobs. "I guess we have a deal. So you are going to ...."

Shilpa hisses, "Don't even think about touching him."

Ashish just smiles how fiercely Shilpa protests.

Harsh's wife rolls her eyes "I am delighted to get rid of this brute from my life. He was making my life miserable. But I don't mind getting dirty with you handsome, in front of him. He deserves such punishment."

Shilpa comes up to Harsh, smiling wickedly, "Who do you think going to fuck your wife?" .She whispers ominously, "Your dear friends at work."

Shilpa gets inside the washroom taking the overcoat to clean up.

While Ashish talks to Harsh's wife.

******************************FEW HOURS AGO**********************************

After Shilpa throws the flying kiss at Harsh looking at the security camera outside Ashish's penthouse, she enters the apartment; the door was already open.

As soon as she enters, she broke down completely, crying. Her knees sank on the floor. She has had enough from last night.
 She has reached her tolerance point. She can't take this anymore, getting fucked by men whom she does not want anywhere near her body over and over. Forcing her to let Harsh treat in a way that he did not earn.

She gets up with bloodshot eyes; she is in a fury, she can't think straight.

Shilpa barges inside Ashish's playroom with impending doom at her steps.

Ashish was equally angry and frustrated at Shilpa for cutting his call in the car.

Then she kept him waiting for the past 30 minutes or so. He was planning to punish her for playing games with him.
Ashish demands "Strip. I bet your husband let you strip for any man. I bet you get wet for any tom dick and harry. I bet he taught you to play these silly mind games of waiting to get a raise from me. Parasites, that's what you all are."
His back was facing the door.
Shilpa runs upto him and starts throwing a fist at him in rage.

Ashish growls, "I warned you not to hit me again."

He catches her hands, spinning around "I am going to....."
Words stuck at his throat, looking at Shilpa's face.

She is crying; her beautiful eyes are flooding her flushed cheeks.

She roars back, crying, removing her overcoat. "Why? Why did you make me wear this slutty swimsuit?Why?When you can not protect me?"
Ashish is in shock, moreover the pain eating his heart looking at her sad face; he can not stay quiet while that beautiful face is sad. Reference
Shilpa demands hiccupping, "Why foster such wishes when you can't ensure my safety? You threw me to the wolf. The wolf came and tore me apart."
She tore the one-piece in heart-clenching agony, "Look at me...look at me...look what he has done to me...."

Ashish closes his eyes, looking at the bite marks on Shilpa's amorous boobs.

He clenches his jaw, "Who did this to you?" .At that time, telling her that he did not gift her that particular skimpy dress, but Naina did, felt like a futile excuse. Reference

Shilpa sobs in humiliation, remembering the degrading occurrence "That brute.That sadistic motherfucker, Harsh.That security guard."

Ashish reaches for her face to the touch.

Shilpa slaps his hand away, "Don't touch me. You don't deserve to touch me with even all that dick swagger you got. You failed,".She utters those words in grave contempt.

Shilpa crumbles down on the floor, crying, "Oh god...I can't take this anymore.....I just can't. It was so horrible. Everyone is so horrible. My entire life is in shambles."

Ashish replies, "Alright, I am going to call the security officer."

That somehow hit Shilpa hard. Now her senses are coming back. She was extremely angry when she threw her tantrum. She still is, nothing has changed.
But if the security officer come, then she is going to jail. 
She realizes that in a sudden moment of outburst, she has opened a door that can't be closed. 
She wanted to blame somebody for her misery. She wanted to share her woes with Someone. She lost her wit in a fit.

Perhaps it was a cry for help, a desperate urge to save her from the hyenas that are hunting her agonizingly.

Shilpa pleads, "No, you can't call the security officer. I don't want my husband to know about this."

She breaks down in sorrow. She does not know what to do now. Fear engulfs her.

Ashish frowns. "Then what do you want?".

He wants to comfort her; he wants to soothe her, he wants to protect her, he wants to wipe that sadness from that hauntingly beautiful face and bring joy into it. 
But he knew at that moment she wants something substantial, emotional support is not enough. He knew she is going to evaluate his worth depending upon his actions, not words. She is asking for justice.

Shilpa pants "I don't want anybody to know what he did to me. I don't want him here anymore. I want him punished."

Ashish looks at the naked beauty in front of him, all soft and delicate yet so full of fire.

He replies, "Do you have the stomach to tolerate what you want?"

Shilpa growls under her breath. "You underestimate me!!!!! Show me what you can do."

Ashish's full-frame comes down to her eye level and calmly speaks, "I am going to take his home away from him. His wife.His family.His friends.Everything I am going to take away from him."

Shilpa gulps, "Is he going, to...die?"

Ashish smirks, "No, death is an easy way out. I will make him suffer as long as he lives. I wish him a very long life."

Shilpa asks, looking confused, "How are you gonna do that?"

Ashish's face went rigid as he spoke, "Don't underestimate me either. I just need to make a couple of phone calls."

Shilpa sits on the small cot in Ashish's playroom, where she found Naina last time. She did not get a good look at this room that day. She was so taken aback by Naina and the sex clip on the tv of Ashish.Reference

Her limbs want to crawl inside, examining the large room. She knows what this room is for looking at the devices and structures. This is a bondage room. She blushes, thinking he does smell like leather.

Ashish calls Mr.Gilani(the mafia boss who turned into an influential promoter.His father's old friend and owner of Ashish's complex )
The two men talk for a while.

After listening to Ashish, Mr. Gilani shouts in a fury, "I am going to kill that motherfucker myself. Nobody does such things inside my property and gets away. That shit is bad for business. What would my investors think if they hear?. The entire parallel government exists like us syndicates to prevent such reckless lone incidents. That is the definition of organized crime of god's shake."

Ashish warns him, "Get in line. The first blood goes to the Lady he abused. And stop talking political bullshit. I get it. You read books now in spare time to justify your lifelong actions. Educated criminals are worse than snowflake neo-liberals or tight assed far-right conservatives."

Mr. Gilani pours frustration in Ashish's ear. "Why? Give that woman some money and shut her up. She is a damn maid for god's shake."

Ashish snaps, "It's personal. Very personal."

Mr.Gilani asks in amusement, "Why? She cooks that well?"

Ashish looks at Shilpa from afar "I just can't look at her sad face. My heart aches, it's so painful."
Mr.Gilani keeps silent for a second and then jumps back in, "You are in love, aren't you?"

Ashish barks, "Shut up!!! Don't talk shit you don't understand."

Mr.Gilani scoffs, "I am tolerating you right now cause You are mad. You do know what happens to people who ask me to shut up. What do you need?"

Ashish tells his plan.

At some point, he says, "I want your goons to bring his wife and a bag full of cash. I don't want Harsh spreading this story ever."

They plan further.

Lastly, Mr.Gilani tells him, 'Well, my boys will be waiting in the underground parking lot when you guys are finished with him. The first thing they are gonna do is boil a hot knife and ......."

Ashish gets off the phone.

Shilpa is wearing the overcoat now.
She asks, "Who was he?"
Ashish replies, "Trust me. He is Someone you need as an ally, not an enemy. He is a story for another time."

Ashish tells her about the plan.

Shilpa was examining the room for quite a while, taking a mental note of the accessories the room is filled. She got her own ideas now.

She professes her desire "I don't want him to know what we are going to do to him at first. I want him calm and collected. I want him to feel safe and secured. Then I am going to strike..."

Ashish smiles, "You want to hunt him down without showing your blade."

Shilpa bites her lips, "Yes. We will hunt him down. I have a plan."

Ashish's devilishly handsome face mesmerizes Shilpa as he bares his teeth. "Tell me. What's in your wicked head."

They keep talking, planning their trapping process.

Shilpa looks at the magic cuffs. "What's the point of these cuffs? If those could be easily overpowered?"

Ashish informs her, "For amateur submissives, these are useful as they don't know their limits. I don't use real cuffs on amateurs if I am using gags."

Shilpa sighs, "Hmmmmmm...I got a use for these."

Ashish shows a keen interest.

Shilpa tells him a story than "Once I was watching a movie with a friend. "
Ashish snots, "Friend or boyfriend?"
Shilpa smiles, "Ok, boyfriend."
Ashish smirks, "Alright. So what did that fool do?"

Shilpa continues, "In the movie, some boys pull a prank on their friend by putting toothpaste inside a biscuit. 
My B.F. and I laughed. Suddenly I felt an urge to do the same right then. I came up with a packet of cream biscuits.
 He was skeptical at first, as we both just watched the prank. He checked the first biscuit. He checked the second one. He cautiously bit the third one. Fourth one he chewed without any doubt in his mind. Then on the fifth biscuit, I put the toothpaste."

Ashish laughs, "Told ya he was a fool."

Shilpa raises an eyebrow, looking away from him, he is such a distraction for her; all she wants is to crawl inside his lap.
"I am going to do the same thing with these handcuffs. First, I am going to show him the fake handcuffs gaining his trust. Then I will use the real ones. I need to cuff you for that planting a live decoy."

Meanwhile, Ashish disappeared for a while and showed up with a gun in his hand.
Shilpa's voice wavers, "You got a gun?"
Ashish informs her, "Don't worry, I got a permit for it. In case things go south, I have to subdue that bastard."

Then they come up with their 'rich guilt fantasy" bullshit, how Ashish is willing to pay money to watch low lives fuck posh girls cause supposedly he thinks people who live in slums got a fire burning inside them which softies like him who sleeps on comfy beds can't match etc. etc. They had a good laugh while coming up with that plan.

Shilpa asks Ashish at some point, "I am sorry for what I have to do to you executing this plan. Also, the things you have to see until i trap him." .It aches her heart to even think about humiliating him.

Ashish scoffs, "Do I look like the kind of person who gets intimidated by other males?!!! You think you can pull this off?'
Shilpa curls her lips "Every woman is an actress , Some get paid you call them celebrities."
Ashish laughs "They are pretty though."
Shilpa snorts "So am I."
Then the bell rings, Harsh was outside.
Shilpa holds the chain around Ashish's neck, mourning, "I am sorry."

Ashish smiles, "Go hunt him down, girl. I will join you in the midway." while putting the ball gag inside his mouth and then cuffing himself.
Shilpa sits on his back like a mistress of his answering the bell, "It's open."

*****************************************Present Time ************************************************************
Shilpa walks out of the washroom door wearing the overcoat. She finds Security guard Javed and Bimal joined the rest of the group.
Ashish already instructed them what to do.
"After that, Mr.Gilani's associates will take over from there." and then He turns towards her informing her that they are ready and tells her, "Let's go. We don't need to see this family drama."

Shilpa replies, "How about a victory speech? The hero always gives the villain a long speech after the fight. Do the honor."

Ashish laughs, "Really? You do it. He was your prey."

Shilpa pouts, "Nope. Gents first.My hunt, my rules."

Ashish twists his fingers. "Alright. I don't think that he would understand what I am about to say."

Shilpa giggles, "Villains never understand what Heros say anyway."

Ashish comes to Harsh. "Damn, you smell like rot. What do you think rules the world? I will give you a hint. The rulers are already present in this room. In my opinion, ofcourse."

He then smiles, "Oh!! I forgot you couldn't speak. You are never going to, by the way, from starting today. She told you how you are going to spend the rest of your life, did not she? It's all true."

Shilpa hurries him, "Back to your hero speech, please!!! I already told him that."

Ashish pats Harsh's shoulder. "Yes, what do you think rules the world? Money? Close. That bought your wife's honor.But what do you think money really is? Desire quantified. Desire is the ruler of the world."

Shilpa eagerly asks, "That's it?" ****What about love?****

Ashish looks into Harsh's eyes "But desire has a sibling too. Who do you think that is? The same ruler is ruling your body now. You can feel it in your veins. The first thing you ever felt. Or any human feels when they are born. It made you shit yourself.No? No answer? "

Harsh starts pissing trembling. He is crying, pleading with his eyes, begging forgiveness with muffled noise.

Ashish growls, "It's Feeaarr.." prolonging each letter savoring them.

Shilpa got a disappointed look on her face, she feels so sad ****What about love then? you can't eliminate love***

Ashish pats harsh's head "Fear and desire rule the world, in my opinion. And you are about to get fucked by both. Goodluck"

Ashish turns to Shilpa and urges her, "Your turn."

Whatever Shilpa prepared to tell Harsh in the washroom, she forgot.

She is so irritated and does not understand why.

She comes upto Harsh and says, "Chuitya banne se na chut nehi milti hain chutiye ." (Being a dickhead does not let your actual dickhead get inside a pussy)

Saying that, she rushed out of the room, leaving the rest of the people laughing except Harsh.

Ashish warns Javed and Bimal not to harm Harsh's wife physically.

Harsh's wife smiles at him "They can't hurt me the way my husband did. I am going to enjoy this ."

Then Ashish departs the scene and joins Shilpa outside.

Javed mocks Harsh inside, "I told you over and over again, stay away from what happens inside this penthouse. You did not listen."

Bimal starts unbuckling his belt "I also repeatedly told you not to look at Shilpa madam the way you were looking at her. She is not for you.you threatened me instead. Now watch your wife get fucked in front of you."

Javed starts stripping Harsh's wife's saree, "You aimed too high kiddo."

Bimal touches her boobs 'Does it hurt?" mentioning her bruises.

She pushes his hand onto her boobs harder "I don't care. Do anything you want. Make him cry."

Javed spanks her ass loudly, "We will and you too at your request."

Harsh's wife aims an evil smile towards Harsh, "Good."

Javed takes a whip from the wall "Ashish Sir got these terrifying things, man. I don't know how women agree to such things. Anyways Harsh keep looking at us. If you even try to look elsewhere. I am going to whip your dick", and he stuck Harsh's dick painfully, making him aware he is not bluffing.

"Keep your eyes open," Javed warns him listening to his agonizing groans.

Javed holds Harsh's wife's both legs. "Let's spit roast her."

Harsh concurs "Sure" and holds her torso.

Harsh's wife does not understand what they are going to do, so she protests.

Bimal tells her, "Abey chup raho be.Shoony mein chodenge tumko aur lund bhi chuswange usi waqt.Ishe kehte hain spit roasting." ( Just keep quiet. We are gonna fuck you in air, and at the same time, you also gonna suck our dicks. That is call spit roasting. You will be our pig.)
And Soon, Harsh's wife found Herself in mid-air, her mouth on Bimal's cock, who is holding her hands and Javed holding her thighs from behind.
Harsh's wife groans protesting as Javed plunges his cock inside her pussy.
Javed laughs, "What can I say? I got a thing for fucking dry pussy. It fills me with pride when my cock makes a dry pussy wet", and he begins his rampage listening to Harsh's wife's moans.

Bimal looks at Harsh, smiling while guiding Harsh's wife's head on his dick. "I guess this the end of our friendship. I never liked you, by the way. You always treated me like I am inferior to you."

Javed grunts while shoveling his dick inside Harsh's wife's pussy "Look here Harsh, Keep looking, her pussy is clenching, watch how she is going to bathe my cock."
[Image: 136278610_qxb1sr34tr4i2ylemkkymugwnb5v_w...opqaik.jpg]

Bimal laughs, "Look at your husband. He is cumming."

All three of them laugh frantically, watching the bullet vibrator attached to Hrash's cock and the prostate stimulation from inside his ass by the pink dildo vibrator, forcing him to cum violently shaking his body.
Harsh's body and spirit are slowly getting crushed. With tears in his eyes, he watches his wife getting fucked in pussy and mouth in mid-air. At the same time, his cock enjoys a humiliating ejaculation, and nothing is in his control, Shilpa took everything away from him within hours, destroying his life.
His cock strains, his body aches as he feels the relentless vibrators is preparing him for his next shameful orgasm. At the same time, he helplessly watches his wife shamelessly bobbing her head on Bimal's cock. He looks left, and he can see why, Javed's fat cock is making her cum right now, and he is mauling her breasts from below, the way her body is shaking in mid-air it's evident Javed is making her wife cum hard.
Javed announces, "Let's wait for your husband's orgasm. You only get to cum when your husband empties his balls."

Harsh's wife lustfully agrees with that giggling "Sure. All you need to do is to hold your cum Patidev. Can you?"

Harsh chokes on his tears. Can he? He is already feeling the familiar sensation of tingling on his cockhead.
Bimal says, "Javed Sir, I am going inside her pussy now. You take control of her ass."
Javed asks Harsh's wife, "Ever fucked in both holes?"
She smiles shyly.
Bimal laughs, "Your wife is in for a treat."
Javed taunts Harsh, "Sorry Harsh, this is what you get when you go against Ashish Sir and, more importantly, Mr.Gilani.."

Harsh snivels in humiliation, so do his cock oozing out pre-cum.

Bimal is now banging his wife and Javed, working on her asshole with fingers smiling.

After a while, Harsh starts cumming again, watching his wife's body sandwiched between his friend and mentor in mid-air, taking their cock in both holes from below while howling like a bitch in heat. He got what he wanted, at last, a whore wife. Alas only he can't enjoy that avatar now, he can only watch and cum. He should have concentrated on his wife more than lusting upon Shilpa.

I traveled miles, for many a year,

Spent riches, in lands afar,

I’ve gone to see the mountains, the oceans I’ve been to view.

But I haven’t seen with these eyes.

What two steps from my home lies

On a sheaf of paddy grain, a glistening drop of dew.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
         Several minutes ago outside Ashish's playroom after Ashish joins Shilpa who was waiting for him there
*****************************************************************************************************************************
Ashish and Shilpa both look at each other for a while. Shilpa was the first to look away. His gaze was burning her, he is too intense for her to handle.
Her inner self laughs at her ****Why are you standing there, bitch? Suck his dick. What do you expect from a man who does not think love rules the world, nothing but pain. You punished one monster and ended up into another monster's lap. Now pay him back. Be his concubine. You stupid slut*****
Ashish points his hand towards his master bedroom, "Let's go. I don't want you to walk, though."
Shilpa sighs "Right." and she unfastens the belt of her overcoat, letting it fall on the ground.
Ashish gulps, looking at her naked glory.
Shilpa sinks her knees on the ground and starts crawling like a bitch.
She feels like crying again.
A firm grip pulls her hair and made her stand.
Shilpa groans, "oucchhhh."
Ashish's eyes are fiery. He is jerking her body as he speaks, looking at the doe-eyed beauty in front of him. "What do you think of me? Some tyrannical monster? Is that what I am to you? A whimsical megalomaniac oppressor? "
Shilpa's voice wavers in fear, "I thought....."
Then it happened.
 Ashish brings his lips on hers, kissing her, enveloping her unspoken words, melting her pain like snow.
His lips, her lips, and apocalypse.
Ships bursts into tears, encircling his neck by kissing him back furiously in a welcoming embrace, giving in to the long-awaited kiss she was yearning for. Their breath mingles while their lips keep entwined against each other, her hand trails down his spine, and his fingers discolour the sorrow from her cheeks.
When she became familiar with the pattern of his lips, when she lost herself in the warmth of their desire shattering her world, He sweeps her trembling legs off the ground taking her shaking body in his arms.
His breath ghosted on her face as his voice soothes her pulsating aching heart teeming it with joy. "Every time "I don't want you to walk," phrase does not mean crawling."
She whimpers in rapture, burying her head inside his chest, and her heart pounds against him as he carries her naked body towards his bedroom, watching the ever blushing flawless face of her glowing from within wearing the smile he gave her.
She feels so secure in his arms, and she looks at him touching his jaw drowning under his intense, smoldering gaze -her protector, the man of her wet dreams who restored her honour by hunting down a hyena alongside hers.
His blood boils under her soft touch, soothed by her loving stare, he can hear the music inside of her, and it's beautiful the way her soul is singing to him.
The wild sea has met the city, which it was not meant to visit ever.
She thought he is a monster cause her husband told her so, and he thought she is just a whore who would let anybody ravage her the way her husband produced her to him.
They were both deceived by the same person.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

(08-02-2020, 03:15 PM)xboard1986 Wrote: yourock please update further  Namaskar

Thank you very much for the comments.
Like Reply
(10-02-2020, 11:02 AM)desiass Wrote: Update please

(10-02-2020, 08:11 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: update next plz

Thank you guys for keeping the page alive.
Like Reply
ENJOY THE LATEST 3 UPDATES GUYS. FORGIVE MY HINDI DIALOGUES :D .

THE LINK FOR THE UPDATE IN THE BIO,FIRST PAGE. OR CLICK ON THIS LINK - INDEX PAGE

Please comment,I enjoy reading those very much.Criticize if you find any  flaws.
Like Reply
ON A SIDE NOTE. 

I WANTED TO ASK THE NEW AND OLD READERS ABOUT SOMETHING.

I ADD 'REFERENCES' IN THE POSTS TO GUIDE THE READERS TO FIND THE SPECIFIC POSTS WHICH LINKS THE PAST INCIDENTS TO CURRENT POST'S EVENTS.

DO YOU GUYS FIND THOSE 'REFERENCE' LINKS HELPFUL OR AM I JUST GOING THROUGH THE TROUBLE FOR NOTHING? Big Grin Big Grin

LINK FOR UPDATES IN BIO.LINK- INDEX PAGE
Like Reply
Great creative writing,

keep it up and thanks for your efforts.
[+] 2 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
To read the update might take time but definitely worth it......will read and respond but your commitment to the story is impeccable
[+] 2 users Like desiass's post
Like Reply