Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
very hot story ! Please keep going.
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Simply Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
Wow. Awesome thoughts and writing. Hats off bro.
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
wow. beautiful story. keep it up.
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2019, 12:43 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: see this screenshot.......... clickquote botton on the desired posts and ....insert quotes by clicking link on post reply panel border

[Image: screencapture-chrome-extension-fdpohaoca...-33-43.png]

Thank you for this rep worthy illustration, it is a great help. I would have never figured this out on my own, I am very dumb that way  Big Grin
 yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 09:57 PM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: Simply Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

(28-01-2020, 10:27 PM)chellaporukki Wrote: Very nice

(28-01-2020, 11:19 PM)King Kesavan Wrote: Wow. Awesome thoughts and writing. Hats off bro.

(28-01-2020, 11:27 PM)akshatha Wrote: wow. beautiful story. keep it up.

Thank you guys for the encouragement. This means a lot to this writer.
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 08:46 PM)xavierrxx Wrote: AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE NO WORDS TO PRAISE .. YOU ARE ROCKING Smile

(28-01-2020, 08:52 PM)Manikandarajesh Wrote: Excellent update

(28-01-2020, 08:56 PM)Rangushki Wrote: Amazing writing

(28-01-2020, 09:02 PM)Vasanthan Wrote: Fantastic narration.

(28-01-2020, 09:53 PM)akshatha Wrote: very hot story ! Please keep going.

I am glad that you guys had fun reading. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Like Reply
(27-01-2020, 05:58 AM)NovelNavel Wrote: Wonderful update.
If Rahul itself is handling shilpa like this. How Aashish will handle.

I don't know to be honest. I really have no idea. I am in the dark as you are  Big Grin Big Grin   . Sometimes I just throw in elements in the story without any specific agenda. Like in one post Shilpa was dressing up for Ashish and she was using the perfume.At that time I had no idea why I mentioned that.But later it came handy for me and I made the Naina character an arachnologist. Even when Naina was having dinner with Ashish before I wrote she is lying about something. I really had no idea what she was lying about. Then later I used that point to say she was lying about her profession as an Economist.
Like Reply
(27-01-2020, 09:01 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: great.............. you have created not only a painting

but a masterpiece

a portrait

so ......... rahul patiently took  steps without reacting to his humiliation, pain and agony ............
and make shilpa feel the all pain, agony and humiliation.......... not only this but the degradation, broken pride and collapsed domination
he given real tribute to his beloved mother............. by knocking down her 1 killer

but............. will shilpa knocked down............ if yes........... than mahesh will not be at far
if no......... than...........she will make rahul's life worst than the hell

ashish is the opportunity............ for rahul..................
by using ashish............... rahul's eternal hunger of revenge and payback ......against shilpa and mahesh............ fulfilling

eagerly waiting for the next
First of all, thank you. I saw that painting in an art exhibition once.It was an imitation of course. But nonetheless, I was fascinated by the concept. It's was puzzling. So when I started writing about this chapter I felt that painting would fit the theme of Rahul's approach to seduce Shilpa.
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 09:09 AM)Kiran45 Wrote: Excellent update bro
I don't have words to describe how great it was
Humiliation at its best
"The mask Rahul wore all this time was his true face, and his real naked face was an act, an act he has been acting his whole life."excellent lines

And take as much time it required to create this masterpiece
I can wait forever for this story updates

Thank you for telling such a great story to us
yourock yourock
Thank you very much.I enjoy reading your comments. 
I did not know Rahul will go through all those dramas to deceive Shilpa. Cause bringing all those tricks he used out of the blue felt very unreal. Then I realized I already built Rahul's character that way. A college student hence the cigs, weed, and alcohol. But why would a person use all those substances? Cause he has pain , he is in constant search of escaping it. So it felt justified. Also, I noticed Rahul already played two roleplays with Dr.Parveen one as a carpenter and one as a salesman. While writing those roleplays I had no specific agenda . Back then it was just a kink of Dr.Parveen's to soak pain of less fortunate. So he has practiced sexual roleplaying.Then the next thing was he is good at deceiving Mahesh as Mahesh physically abuse him, he has built a natural survival mechanism.
[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 05:01 PM)warlock123 Wrote: Man, I love that in your story everything is connected. Your cats and dogs post was so brilliant I did not realize you were setting up Mahesh to take the cold drink all along which was so crucial. But it did not feel forced, The series of events before that are there to justify that moment.
Another thing I liked is You gave Shilpa enough chances. she did not surrender just like that. She hesitated to take anything Rahul offered but you made the conversation between Rahul and Shilpa in such manner that she ended up consuming those intoxicating substances to soothe her emotions.
The way Rahul seduced her is so dirty....too dirty. Good luck to any woman who is on Rahul's bad list. He trapped her in every possible way and none of those feel forced. Not anytime Shilpa acted stupidly before they touch each. The way Rahul took away her powers is so humiliating, slowly bit by bit he broke her. Fuck it was hot. He made her feel every moment what she is doing. The whole chapter felt like slow strip dance.
Thank you for this hot update. Patiently waiting for the next.

Thank you so much for noticing certain details. I had that cat and dog idea for ages, I think from my teenage. Yes, it was a series of events that build up to that certain moment of Mahesh accepting the cold drink, so as Shilpa. partially   The post about 'pronouns' where Mahesh and Shilpa referred both Ashish and Rahul as 'he' and ended up creating a case of mistaken identity. The idea came in my mind from Christian names. I was amazed by noticing the amount of common first names in the western world. So many "MARY' 'DAVID' 'MICHEAL' etc. I found no variety. I always find that it must very very confusing for anyone if you got five 'Bob' or 'Charlie' in your personal circle.
Like Reply
(27-01-2020, 09:13 PM)desiass Wrote: Even though its a late update...I fell it is worth waiting for

I wrote some updates earlier this month then forgot to save those word documents and lost the progression. Then I said 'fuck it' and forget about the story in frustration for the majority of the month until republic day holiday came. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin . That previous update was short I was going for sex based on only sex drugs. Shilpa would get horny and could not control herself, Rahul will console her and have sex within no time. Then I realize that does not look very promising cause I am about to write an impossible sex scene. Stepmom and stepson in front of sleeping husband, moreover the female character absolutely feel no attraction to the male up to this point. It is a near-impossible thing to happen just like that. Hence I had to go through all that drama to make it look like somehow believable.i am not claiming that it was 100 percent realistic but I tried to make it look convincing that's why it took 7 parts.

Thank you.
Like Reply
Thanks a lot, guys and gals for the comments, likes, and reps. Have fun!!!
Like Reply
Simply Awesome. Story and pictures
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply
New month... New update.. Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Very nicely written. Loved it. Thank you
Like Reply
Fantastic update
Like Reply
CHAPTER 29: IF YOU SLEEP WITH A HYENA THEN HE'LL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING LAUGHING AT YOU.

PART 1: THE HOUND, THE PACK OF HYENAS AND THE LIONESS

Shilpa lifts her heavy eyelids. She must have fallen asleep at some point. She feels like absolute trash, and her jaded state is accompanied by a bad headache and the annoying presence of eye boogers. While rubbing her eyes, her hand instinctively goes for the water bottle on the bedside nightstand for her dry throat.
"aouwww...." Shilpa groans in pain as the drinking water stretches out her empty stomach and cause severe pain for a couple of seconds.

"Shit!!..." She fumbles, holding the water bottle and her stomach; she can't remember if she had eaten anything last night, everything kind of a blur.
 As she attempts one more time to open her eyes fully, the light in the room stabs her corneas viciously, and her The Trigeminal Nerves carry the pain all over, creating a throbbing migraine.

"fucking hell," She groans and reaches for the irksome alarm, which is making her head banging miserable. 

"Owww....god."She feels like she had been sentenced to hang until death, and somehow, she has survived as she soothes the strained muscles around her neck rotating.

Her eyes indolently check Mahesh, who is still in a deep sleep, and it makes her extremely irritated.

Here she is experiencing the classic symptoms of dehydrated hangovers, whereas her husband is snoring without a care in the world.
"Fuck off..." Shilpa murmurs under her breathe, managing her hair while staring downwards.

A few seconds later, her hands stop in the midway of fastening the hair; her eyes go wide, nausea whirls inside her, looking at the dried-up Rahul's jizz on the floor. With horror-filled eyes, she looks at herself, realizing not only she is naked, but also she was sleeping on the floor, resting her head on the bed.
She hastily turns around; her naked body gets chilled as her eyes rapidly examine the remains of her dried bodily fluids here and there on the ground.
She gasps, scanning the slovenly bedsheet of her side.

"No..no..no noo...." Shilpa moves her head, gazing wildly at the messy bed. "This can't be....."

She stands up with both hands on her mouth and starts walking backwards, trying to rationalize the disastrous set around her.

Her thigh hits the dressing table, and she turns around, making a gasping sound only to watch her terrifying visage. Two sorry eyes leer at her in the mirror, pointing out her messy hair, her nudity, her husband, her sin-soaked bed, and floor.

Shilpa keeps nodding her head, speaking at her image in the mirror, "No..I did not...Don't look at me like that...I did not...I could never."

Her mirror self appears stoic, staring back at her with vacant eyes while Shilpa grabs her hair in disbelief, speaking at it "Shut up...".

Her voice shaking "Shut up..." her lips pressing together to hold back the wailing generating from her mortified heart, invisible hands of guilt tightens their grip on her throat.
Shilpa breaks down; she can no longer stand the victim in the mirror; she has failed that self of her; it's her loyalty, morality, her pride, her self esteem.

She trudged away towards the washroom. Her shaky hands pushed the bathroom door, and somehow she found herself under the shower.

The beads of water start falling over her as she supports herself holding the bathroom wall, but it starts shaking, everything around her trembling, her body racked as her sobs punched through her bones, the floods of last night's memory rip apart her muscles, and she crumbles down hitting the marble below her.
 The shower soaks her body, so does the steady stream of tears, overflowing from her eyes as her heart yank in and out of her chest.

She became inconsolable, no amount of water can wash away her sins now, no happy memory to cling onto to forget the living nightmares. She sat there howling under the shower crying her hearts out. How long she was there she does not know, she can't sense anything, she can't smell anything, she can't taste anything. There is this void of darkness around her; a nameless, formless dimension is trying to devour her.

***knock*****knock** Rahul's knock on the washroom door pierces through the deafening buzzing sound she created to shove the outer world isolating herself.
Rahul is so happy with last night's memory that he could not sleep. There were times he wanted to come to this room and fuck Shilpa again. But he did not dare. He had his chance, and he used it masterfully. 

But since then, his cock is hard no matter how many times he masturbates, every passing second he saw the same image in front of his eyes, Shilpa, begging for his cock looking at sleeping Mahesh as he is pounding inside her. 

Now he wants more; he wants it every day, every night. He does not know how, though. The only thing he knows that he wants the next level -Him fucking Shilpa's brain's out while Mahesh's eyes are wide open. He wants to look into Mahesh's eyes while he punishes Shilpa's cheating pussy. He has no idea how that fantasy would come true, but he wants it, he wants that to happen so bad, he wants the impossible now.

Rahul knocks thinking***Bloody bitch still fingering yourself, huh!!!*** and looks at Mahesh ****Loser moron.....Maybe your slut wife is going to invite me in the shower now. Perhaps I have arisen a lustful whore inside her. hahaha, loser***

In his knock's response, Rahul can hear her heart-wrenching wailing through the bathroom door. He instantly gets relished by the woes, which are making Shilpa suffer as well as his dream of shower-sex with Shilpa get crushed.

"Shilpa are you there?...we need to go in an hour," Rahul bangs on the door, he came early, he could not control his curiosity to see the look of Shilpa's face, perhaps a silly hope of morning sex was lurking around the corner of his mind too.

"Go away," Shilpa's crackling voice snaps back at him.

After a few minutes of silence hearing no return answer from Rahul, Shilpa gets up. She comes out of the washroom, wrapping the towel around her body and locks the door of their bedroom.

Shilpa dries her soaked body while sobbing constantly.
She needs to get rid of the traces of her infidelity. Shilpa sits on where Rahul was making her pussy drip last night and starts to scrub the floor as her tears know no bound now. 
Her will get completely shattered while wiping the part of the floor where Rahul made her squirt as she faced Mahesh.
 The memories are so disturbing; it's coming back into pieces; it's hard for her to believe how low she had fallen last night.
 Shilpa chokes on her tears as she remembers Ashsih warning her something similar to this on the very first day she met him "......I hope your heart is not as soft as your appearance cause neither that smart mouth nor your wit is gonna help you when you are scrubbing others' floors."
Shilpa looks at the bedsheet; she can't stand anything about it, it's colour, it's designing, even that husband of hers who is sleeping on it. 
She goes to the other side and pulls out the hem of the bedsheet below the mattress.
 For the next few minutes, she minutely struggles to drag the bedsheet from under Mahesh's body, she was afraid she might wake him, but soon she realized he is as dozed off like he was last night and that encourages her to tug out the bedsheet with all her strength without second thoughts.
She decides she is going to burn it later or discard it from her house.
Hiding it inside luggage with passcode lock, she gets the dress Ashish gifted and instructed her to wear for today. (he did not. Naina double-crossed him)
Shilpa bursts into tears just looking at the skimpy dress, pressing her head on the almirah door, waves of emotions take control of her.
She slams her forehead on the cold metal, scolding herself, "This is what you get to wear..***sobs** you shameless whore**sobs***.."
Her misery worsens after she watches herself wearing the dress in the dressing table mirror, a steady stream of salty tears keep crawling down from her eyes, washing her creamy skin as sobs wrack against her chest. 
She sits down in front of the dressing table mirror on a chair and tries to hold her tears back.
[Image: 135413885_738_1000.jpg]

She feels so raw; everything is raw, her emotions, her tears, her very being.
Shilpa wipes the welling of tears, which was about to break.
 She needs to apply her makeup, and she needs to get dolled up again for another man, monsters like Ashish do not like a crying woman, neither men like Mahesh, who has an agenda in his mind. Mahesh
 himself said last night, "I can not stand a snivelling woman." 
Just thinking of that makes her chin wobble, her nostrils flutter. Still, she controls herself; she needs to get the job done.

Halfway through her makeup, her defences crumble again as her eyes catch the glimpses of Mahesh changing sides in sleep while she was about to blend the smoky eyeshadow, which she just scribbled over her lid with a brush.
 Her lower lips quiver, her eyes go luminous, holding bubbles filled with guilt, and then it leaks breaching it's the threshold. Silently a series of blatant tears drags her eye curling mascara down along with it making her cheeks mottled even reaching the corner of her noses.

"You stupid, stupid girl...why??...why?? did you do it?" Shilpa hides her face onto her palms.
She peeks at herself through her fingers, bringing her gaze upon the two judging eyes scorching her infidel self in the mirror.
Shilpa sobs, "God, I am not even wearing enough clothes to wipe my tears...Why should I carry all this weight? What about my husband?!! He should equally share the burden. We signed up for this together."
****Yes Good luck telling him you rode his son like a bitch in heat. Remember what happened to his last wife?!!!***Her angry inner self responds back.

Shilpa kept on whimpering drowned in her sorrow raining from her eyes in remorse, and the anger inside her grows stronger, the entire makeup smashed over her beautiful face giving it a dull look. It's firey tentacles multiples, lashes out at the other two people in this house.

By the time she recovers there were no more water left in her eyes, she is still taking pauses to breathe in between sobbing, but she has emptied her water reserve, and the large puddle of salty pool on the dressing table is the evidence of that, the burden of grief was in her chest, but her red, puffy eyes were wrath filled. Fury against everybody, anybody she could blame for her folly.

"Right, I think I will go with the cyan matte glitter for the eye shadow." She speaks at herself, wiping the botchy makeup from her face painting a forceful smile on her lips that does not reach her dead eyes; she appears like a beautiful living, breathing sad corpse.

Rahul was lazily waiting for Shilpa in the drawing-room upstairs, where the seduction started last night, hoping to witness her devastated face first thing the morning.
But his jaw dropped as Shilpa comes out wearing that one piece cyan bikini and her overcoat in one hand.
****What the fuckkkk bruh!!! She looks so cheap. Her dress is so cheap; her makeup looks like it's for 2 rupees whore I have created a whore. It was so easy..oh, god!!! She was a cock hungry slut..why did not I do it sooner?!! Wait, why, is she smiling, though? She was crying a while ago. Something is not right, this is so unlike of her***

[Image: 135413886_38666075_221948411807627_18287...7968_n.jpg]

Shilpa got a loose smile curved on her face holding the slings of the one-piece over her shoulder, letting the dress press harder on her body, which makes her nipples so prominent under the one-piece while exposing most of her self supporting udders.She is carrying 
the overcoat which she uses to cover her body between her arm and elbow in one hand.

She pouts, "Do You think the colour suits my skin?"

Rahul gulps, Shilpa's body is almost naked, those overexposed ample boobs are making Rahul weak.***Should I just go over there and grab those ripe milk bags?!! Fuck, those are so big. Something is not right here.****
Shilpa's shrill voice grabs Rahul's attention, which is hovering over the curves of her hips, calculating how much narrower her waist is than her rising hips. "Does it suit my skin?"

Rahul lifts his eyes to meet Shilpa's; her eyelids look so voluminous; he can't even see the whites.
"Yes..yes...It's perfect."He murmurs.

[Image: 135413883_707_1000.jpg]

Shilpa walks, clicking her high heels towards the window after throwing the overcoat on the sofa nearby.
Rahul rubs his dick, watching her lean over against the window tilting her voluminous naked ass upwards, it's glistening with waterproof freckle removing concealment makeup.

Rahul can sense she has applied something on her ass to hide the belt marks but does not what exactly.
****Fuck ...If she stands like that, I have to bury my dick inside her pussy.****Rahul is on fire watching Shilpa slowly sways her ass as she looks through the curtain outside. "Winter is here...This dress is so off-season, don't you think?"

Her hand goes downwards as she speaks and adjusts the bikini just above her ass crack like she is checking it's elasticity.
Rahul's eyes are glued onto that, and his mind is torn between whether he should concentrate on her voluptuous ass globes or the naked side boobs from behind. 
She looks so tempting, a perfect hourglass diva in a cheap bikini.

But he can sense this behaviour of hers is so strange.
 She has already tricked him twice. The first time was before kicking his face during letter writing and then again at the beginning of the roleplaying. Rahul knows now she is highly manipulative when she is in control.

Shilpa turns around, catching Rahul watching her mad curves and smiles, coyly, "You did not answer."

Rahul's voice trembles, "Perhaps Ashish wants to do something with you in the pool. That's why he...." his words get stuck in his throat as she watches Shilpa rests her soft ass cheeks on the window, barely supporting and starts to yawn, spreading her hands in the air, giving him a complete view of her milky round boobs covered in a tiny bikini.

[Image: 135413887_whitney-paige-24.jpg]

Rahul's dick throb remembering how spongy and soft those balls are, his eyes could not leave her curves, she looks cheap, but those curves are out worldly.
Shilpa apologizes, "Sorry, Still sleepy....Last night was a bit rough." crinkling a dimple on her cheek.
Rahul blushes, "Yes..it was..." and then he watches her coming towards him, one thigh infront of others during each step, so thick and smooth those legs are, her boobs not even moving an inch that much tight those are. Between her shapely thighs, the impression of prominent cameltoe makes his dick grows a few inches. 

Shilpa is close to Rahul; he is trembling with a visible hard-on.
She smiles, looking at it "You are blushing like a girl."
Rahul awkwardly answers, "You look ravishing...."
Shilpa starts to circle around him. "Nonsense!!! I look like a cheap prostitute. See what Your father ...oops Mahesh has done to me?!!!"

Rahul does not know what to say ***Is this an open invitation to take revenge on Mahesh cause Ashish made her dress like a thot?!! Is she asking for another fuck.???***
Shilpa touches his neck from behind chilling Rahul, and he is on the verge of taking her hot and wild right then.
She whispers, "Daddy's boy, huh!!! But I recall some disturbing details from last night. You calling you mother's name out while we were doing what we were doing."
Rahul's face turns red in anger as Shilpa mentions his mother. One more time and he will fuck her without any thought getting out this fake meek persona of his.

"I don't recall anything. Everything happened so fast. I can't remember what I said." Rahul lies.

Shilpa comes in front of him, "But I do. Not everything.But enough. I thought you buried your pain deep inside of yourself. I thought the psychiatrist counselling helped. But it was a hate-fuck. Was not it last night?"

Rahul treads carefully, "I was way too drunk....I don't know what I said, Shilpa. I kinda forget how I treated you after I finished the letter."

Shilpa consorts her lips, revealing her perfectly aligned teeth as she smiles, "Does not matter.." She turns around and immediately turns back, "Do you remember the rumour?"

Rahul protests, "I don't know what you are talking about ...All I know, you took advantage of me."

Shilpa makes a sarcastic face stretching her lips with another toothy smile "The rumour about Mahesh did a certain gruesome thing to your mother, Rekha."

Rahul's demeanour changes, his eyes blazed.

"Gotcha!!"Shilpa smile evaporates. "Before you do something stupid that you will regret. Consider this first. If that rumour is true if he is the vile man, the rumour claims him to be. Do you really think he is going to spare us?!!"

Rahul's face ashen, fear engulfs him, and it is the same fear that always held him back after Mahesh starts beating him.
All he could see a murderer enjoying beating him; numerous times as a child he thought Mahesh is going to kill him in excuse of scolding him, just cause Mahesh believes he is worthless

.*****But Mahesh looked sad when he found out about by staged suicide attempt. 
Is a malignant man like him capable of empathy?! Was he doing it all cause he needs my help now? What if it was all a red herring?!! When I was bluffing him at the same time, he was deceiving me. After all, I must have inherited my acting skills from one of my parents.*****

Shilpa chuckles " That's what I thought. Keep it a secret, will you? if you have any love for your life. "
It's an agreement. Rahul nods affirmatively, "Ofcourse."

Another thing also clouds his mind- ***** once this Ashish trapping mission is over, what is the guarantee that Shilpa will not get rid of him as well? She is a fertile woman who can give Mahesh more heirs, Mahesh already loathes me, Mahesh thinks I am weak. Mahesh just needs a little push from this seductive manipulative bitch, and then I am gone.**** Paranoia starts to haunt him. 

They are criminals. Murder, blackmail schemes, secret sex have created a dysfunctional family now. Anything could happen. This mission is pushing all of their limits, drawing out the worst of them gradually. Last night he himself saw how badly Mahesh treated his loving, beautiful Shilpa. He does not know whose side would Mahesh take when the time comes -His son's or his wife's.

Shilpa licks her lips, looking at Rahul's bludgeon, " We need to do something about that too. It's angry as well."

Rahul can see hope now ****Yes, let's fuck like a rabbit behind Mahesh's back****. But he is hesitant to reveal his true nature.

Shilpa touches her fingers lightly on his thigh so close to his crotch looking into his eyes "I guess last night the booze dug out some old trauma and made you a mad man. Cause you don't resemble that person in broad daylight."

Rahul can feel the precum leaking from his tip as Shilpa's massive prompt boobs stay close to his reach, looking so alluring.

He murmurs, "I did not know what happened to me. I think something took over me. I am a mental patient, after all."

Shilpa gives him a slutty smile "Yes, that must be the case. Now that I can see you how radiantly you are blushing. Blood running wildly through your veins everywhere. " She pauses and speaks in a sultry voice, "Everywhere, even though your fair-sized cock."

That encourages Rahul, so does Shilpa's moving fingers on his thighs, but he is still hesitant. "Thank you. You were enjoying yourself very much last night, but I don't want to do it again. I got carried away, and you were so amazing."

Shilpa ignores that "Do you know the origin of the word blush?!!!"

Rahul replies, "No,"***** But I know how to make you cum like a bitch. Go on suck my dick.****

Shilpa's other hand touches his trembling wrist, and her nails trail along his blue veins. "It's related to blood. In Hebrew word for blood and man is the same. ' DAM.' A man is ADAM. ADAM and EVE, I think you have heard of it."

Shilpa's breasts touch his chest lightly, her big nipples brush against him as she breathes to speak, making Rahul's cock scream in pain. 

But Rahul is afraid that this could be another trap, something is terribly wrong.

He keeps his zeal at minimal "Yes, we were naked like ADAM and EVE last night. But Shilpa, we should not be doing this. It was not right . last night was a mistake." Rahul shakes by betraying every word he uttered.

Shilpa does not show any signs to get away from him; instead, her hand touches his cheek. "You see now how Blush is related to a MAN. People often forget that Shame is mostly a public emotion, depending upon the evaluation of others. They try to stamp it on women only. But man feels an equal amount of Shame as women do for different reasons."

Rahul's heart wracks against his chest; his cock is at its full form rubbing against Shilpa's lower abdomen.
Rahul places his hand on Shilpa's shoulder but still feigning, "we sinned last night. We must not do it again."

Shilpa giggles as Rahul's cock poke against her".Yes, Lust is a sin, so they say. But Blush is related to the original sin. I have no time to explain what the original sin is."
Her expression completely changes, her smile evaporates, her facial muscles go rigid, eyes call upon a stormy whirlwind, and she spits venom between her teeth "But know this. Touch me again without my permission, and I will rub your dick. I will rub it in public. Right outside our house. Then blush all you want, feel the Shame all you want. If I go down, I am dragging you down along with me. I know now that you desire me, but don't let it rule your head, keep it inside your balls."

Shilpa leaves his body, a visible disgust, and anger was written all over her face. Rahul barely passed the test she was supervising.

Rahul was expecting a trap, but that threat just blew his mind ****Crazy bitch...You crazy bitch...Unbelievable.****

Shilpa has blown half of Rahul's cover. She knows that Rahul is holding a grudge against Mahesh and Shilpa's cause of Rekha. She knows Rahul lusts upon her. Only lie Rahul sold Shilpa is that he has no interest in having sex with her again and he was very drunk last night.

That frustrates Rahul deeply, and he talks back, "Don't act so high and mighty. I did nothing. You used me. You used my vulnerability. You had sex with me against my will when I was drunk. It was all you. You corrupted me."

Shilpa silently listens to Rahul's rants while wearing the overcoat to hide her semi-naked body taking her time.

Once she is finished, She walks upto Rahul, and slowly, her eyes come down to Rahul's dying hardon 

Then She replies, maintaining a stoic face "Anybody who could be corrupted is a corrupt person already. A vessel waiting to be filled ." and she walks pass by him, saying, "We need to get going."

As Shilpa waits outside their house while Rahul was taking the car out of the garage, she hears a loud bark. She knows what it is.
 She turns around with a fake smile on her face and gets greeted by Inspector Indra, a middle-aged security officer officer wearing a civil dress who happens to be their closest neighbour living just beside Shilpa's house.

Some men like to show off their masculinity; they are proud and loud about it. security officer Inspector Indra falls in that category. 
So how does he show it off? With his dog. 

He got a gigantic hound. If it stands up weighing on it's behind legs, it dwarfs Shilpa, and she is a tall woman.
What Inspector Indra has been doing for the past ten years is every morning he walks his dog. They actually do not walk. They run together. 

A gigantic hound is running on the road while the owner is holding its collar, sprinting along with it. Manoeuvring the hound using the chain attached to the collar is quite a show for the public when people get to watch how Inspector's Indra's muscles flex in his short-sleeves, his shirt drenched in sweat to keep up with the hound's raw power and also to manage its excessive mass.
 It is a feast for the eyes of ladies and ladies do love him.

Now with that display of raw power, him being a man in uniform himself and the cherry on the top is that Inspector Indra's father-in-law is a DIG in the security officer he is meant to inspire awe in people.

Ten years ago, Inspector Indra was a bodybuilding bulldozer resembling a scary criminal rather than a man of law, the kind of body you own if you don't have a trainer in the gym or not following a proper guide and keep doing things aimlessly. A bulky one.

But over the years, his enthu for bodybuilding has dried off. Hence he has gained a fair amount of fat in his body and happy family life, but people can still tell he used to work out by looking at his straight shoulders and very rigid neck. 
You can't lose the muscles you have gained unless you got malnutrition or suffering from a disease. In a nutshell, he is not fit as he used to be, but his social status has covered that deficiency.

So did he hit on Shilpa years ago when he was reckless not as respectable as he is today?
Ofcourse he did. 
He was head over heels the moment he laid eyes upon her. She was mesmerizing back then, youthful and full of life. Over the years, she only grew more beautiful and mature without losing anything she possed infact gaining more.

So what went wrong? How he botched it.

Well, Inspector Indra bought his dog along with him when he met Shilpa after her wedding and introduced his hound as "It's my lovely scooby. Is not scooby a gorgeous beast?"

Shilpa loved the hound, very afraid of it, still loved it.
But her response to Indra was, "If he is scooby, then you are Shaggy."

[Image: 135413889_imgbin-shaggy-rogers-scoobert-...ystery.jpg]

(SCOOBY-DOO IS A DOG FROM A FAMOUS CARTOON CHARACTER, AND SCOOBY'S COMPANION IS A VERY SKINNY SICKLY LOOKING FUNNY DUDE NAMED SHAGGY)

Indra protested laughed, "No..nobody.."

Shilpa already was giggling while forcing her will "No ...I am going to call you Mr.Shaggy from now on. What's scooby without shaggy."

Now that diminished Inspector's status a lot in front of Shilpa. Anytime they meet, Shilpa kept making fun of him. "Mr.indra, anytime I call you Shaggy i could not help but laugh, thinking how polar opposite you are to him."

So did Inspector Indra stop hitting on Shilpa after that? Oh no .not at all. But what can you do if the woman you are wooing is not taking you seriously?
So there was a final confrontation between them.
It was an occasion in somebody's house. Most of the neighbours were invited. At some point, Inspector Indra somehow became shirtless like Salman khan, who does not miss an opportunity to get out of his shirt.

He starts flirting with Shilpa in front of Mahesh. But little did he know Shilpa was in madly love with Mahesh back then, she was fierce and protective of him. It did not sit well with her, the vulgar jokes he was making while he was bare-chested showing off his body proudly.

Gradually something happened, and in the response of it, Inspector Indra replied, "I can do anything to please you. Hell, I can do stuffs Mahesh can never imagine."
Shilpa just smiled at him and said: "Is that so?"
Inspector Indra further boasted, " Why don't you just test me."
Shilpa batted her eyelashes 'Ofcourse," and she takes her BINDI from her forehead.
She comes behind him and sticks it on his back. "Pluck this bindi from your back without anyone's help. If you succeed, you will have your heart's wish."
Indra laughs, "That's a silly job. Just hold on a second."

For the next few minutes, he tried his best but alas the big biceps he was so proud about, the straight shoulders he used to boast, the wide solid elbow which never got covered by shirt failed him just cause his hand was too rigid from weight lighting. 

Along with it, his biceps were so big that time he could not even fold his hand properly, neither his wrists reached the spot on his back to get the bindi. He made a fool of himself, sweating, red-faced as he struggled.

He failed miserably. The Bindi denoted Shilpa's marriage, and Indra's strong arms were his masculinity. It was Shilpa challenging him- it's your chance to reach upto the married woman you want so bad using you all strength.

But it was not strength Indra needed that day; he required agility.
Shilpa's wit forever closed the door of flirting between them, and Mahesh was so happy watching his woman single-handedly crushed the spirit of his overconfident neighbour.
Years passed by Inspector Indra immersed himself in his job and raising his family. Inspector Indra does not hold a massive grudge against Shilpa, and he is just cautious around her. Shilpa also stopped calling him Mr.Shaggy once he stopped hitting on her.

#############################

"Good morning Mr.Indra." Shilpa greets him.

"Good morning Shilpa. You gained weight again?" Indra enquired.

Shilpa checks her weight daily if she sees that she has gained even 500 gram, she goes to the morning walk before her yoga session at home.

Shilpa replies, "No. I need to go somewhere.".She wants to get rid of him as soon as possible. She does not feel well.

Indra exclaims, "Wow!! An Audi? Mahesh got a raise or what?" watching Ashish's Audi(he lent the car to Rahul) coming out of the garage.

After the flirting game stopped, Mahesh and Indra hold a professional rivalry between them. Mahesh is in the private sector, and Indra works for the Government. 
So there is slight jealousy about that, nothing more. They always poke each other about it.

Shilpa lies. "No, Mahesh's car is undergoing a service. His friend lent him the car."

Indra curls his lips upwards. "Rich buddy, he got there."

Rahul comes out of the car. He always disliked that hound. Nobody should keep that big animal at their house; it frightens him.

He also avoids Mr.Indra as well since he joined college. 

Every time he meets him, Inspector Indra preaches him the stories of how college students are shit creatures cause they do drugs, alcohol, and other things.

Rahul exchanges his greetings with Indra reluctantly.

Shilpa politely informs the Inspector, "I need to get going."

Indra replies back, "Yeah, sure. Me too. Today my DIG Father-in-law is coming over for dinner. A very serious man, .hahaha."
At any time, Indra never forgets to remind everyone that his father-in-law is a DIG so that everyone should know how powerful he is.

Shilpa just smiles and turns around. She was about to open the car door, and she feels a pull from behind.

The cold wind kisses her body as she turns around, watching in horror the hound dragging the hem of her overcoat between its teeth.

"Leave it scooby, boi." Inspector Indra yells, the hound obliged and get off the overcoat.

"Thank you." Shilpa smiled; her heart was about to burst in fear the way the hound was bitting her dress.

But she gets no return answer from Inspector Indra. Only by looking at his dropped jaw, and following his astonishing glare, Shilpa moves her concentration to herself.

The hound managed to expose part of her bikini-clad body by unfastening the overcoat with its powerful jaw.
Shilpa quickly covered her semi-nudity and hurried Rahul, "Start the car.".

A dirty smile appears on Rahul's face ****I like the hound now.everyone should own a good doggy like it. Yes, bitch now your neighbour knows too that you dress like a whore.******

He revives the engine to get away from the scene, leaving a dazzled Inspector Indra behind.

It took a while for Inspector Indra to grasp what he just witnessed.

Once he is out of his trance, Indra sits down beside his hound on his feet.

"Do you like bitches, Scooby?" he pats the head of his hound.

The dog makes an affectionate sound with its tongue out.

"I know Scooby. If i were a doggy like you, I would be drooling like that too, sticking my tongue out after what I saw right now. God, how large are those tits?!!! Fuck those maddening curves scooby. She was not even wearing any underwear beneath whatever it was she was wearing. Oh, those nipples scooby meant to be bitten ."

The hound whines breathing rapidly.
 Inspector Indra continues patting its head. "All these years, I thought she is the most pious, beautiful woman I know after she rejected my shameful advancements. Now I realize I was such a moron. She has changed, or she was exactly like how she dressed today all along."

The hound sniffs the ground.
Watching that, Indra smiles, "Do you know scobby what they call me in the security officer force? " The HOUND" . .Not cause I own you.Cause of my uncanny ability to dig up dirt. Let's see what is our beautiful neighbour is hiding? Why is she riding a posh car? Where is she going at this early wearing such a slutty dress? Why is Rahul driving? Mahesh knows about this then. How all this possible? Sounds so fishy, Scooby. I smell ripe pussy scooby. What do you smell?"

The hound barks looking at a chirping bird on a tree nearby.

Inspector Indra chuckles, "Yes, you are right. Ripeness is the first sign of rot."

Shilpa feels so humiliated after the hound exposed her skimpy one-piece to Inspector Indra.

Emotions swirled inside her. Her throat forecasts the upcoming storm which is about to hit the shore of her eyes as Shilpa watches the trees which are surrounded by fallen leaves of autumn just like her inside.

the storm brings the rain with it crossing the brim of her eyes ploughing her barren tender flesh drawing furrows as those warm her cheeks continuously.
Shilpa stays like that. She can't cry her hearts out. It will only ruin her makeup, and she feels sick in her stomach, thinking about the past how she subdued Inspector's Indra.

*****Why was I unable to do something like that last night? Why did I succumb so easily? What made me to get lost in my lust?

What if I were not drunk?****** What if and What if's goes on. She keeps bargaining with her lost options.

Rahul, on the other hand, is so much happy. Shilpa sees the fallen leaves only Rahul watches the clear cloudless sky. The morning wind chills Shilpa, Rahul gets delighted with fresh oxygen from it. 

Their perspectives are so different now regarding the things that are coming their way.

Rahul keeps thinking, listening to Shilpa's constant sob, which is the best music he ever heard.

******I don't care who fucks Shilpa. I just want her to be a slut and destroy Mahesh's marriage. It does not matter to me if it's Ashish or Inspector Indra. I have fulfilled my quota.****But his dick complains it wants more.

An idea pops up in Rahul's head; he takes a detour ****Let's humiliate this bitch some more.*****

Shilpa comes back to earth as the car stops; she was lost in her thoughts.

"Bloody hell !!!! You could not find any other time to stop here?" Shilpa cranks up.

Rahul replies "Car needs petrol, Shilpa." ****Just you pussy needs cocks****

Rahul gets out, leaving a whining Shilpa at her seat.

Shilpa never liked the smell of petrol it's so nauseating. She opens up her window and notices a Lorry(truck) driver is ogling her touching his moustache.

She averts her eyes from them. Her eyes catch a glimpse of a bus conductor making Khaini(chewing tobacco). 

Watching her looking at him, he curls the fingers of the hand which contains Khaini and start making the material in such a way using his fingers of 
another hand, that indicates nothing but fingering or mimicking sex.

Shilpa looks away in disgust after the bus conductor forms a dirty smile on his face.

But where to look? This time she found two more truck drivers laughing sleazily at her from afar.

It's her make up which is creating such ruckus. She looks like a cheap thot with that glimmering eye shadow, mascara and heavy use of lipstick.

****Knock knock****

Shilpa turns her head to find An attendant of the pump station waits for her beside the window.

Shilpa lowers the glass "What is it?"

The gas jockey replies "Mam; your driver asked me to collect the money from you."

Shilpa notices from the corner of her eyes even this side of the window bare-chested untidy truck drivers ogling her.

Shilpa asks "How much?."

The gas jockey informs the amount, and Shilpa takes out her purse, her mind is severely irritated by the nosy circle of truck drivers all around.

Her hands tremble, and some coins drop below.

She procures those quickly and minutely starts to count the cash.

The petrol pump attendee clears his throat "Madam you should cover yourself...People are watching."

Shilpa finished counting and hand him over the cash "Yes, they are.leechers."

The gas jockey takes the cash "No, I mean your ...."

Shilpa lowers her head, and she almost chokes in tears, watching her exposed fair cleavage amidst the open overcoat.

Hot tears start to wash over her lovely cheeks as she covers herself, embarrassed, humiliated.

She responds to the jockey "Thank you..." her voice breaks.

The drivers who were standing beside the water filter, petrol pumps always got those freshwater purifiers, one of them who was filling a bottle starts to upthrust against the downward stream of water vigorously.
Shilpa does not know what that means. It could be milking cock or pushing dick in pussy. 

Another one makes a fist and with other hand slams his palm repeatedly on the vertical, closed fist. 
Another sleazy sign Shilpa has no idea what it is.
She could not stand it any longer. 
She pulls the glass window burying her head on her lap, crying like she got an open wound in her heart.

The gas jockey scolds the drivers(in Hindi) "What the hell guys?!!! She is a crying man. Seems like a good woman to me."

Rahul intervenes " Gaand mein ek saath do tho lund li hain na saali ish liye ro rahi hain .(Slut had taken two cocks in her ass at once that's why she is crying)"

The drivers around him come closer, and one of them interrogates "Randi hain kaya?!!( is she a prostitute?)"

Another driver interrupts him "Chuitiya hain kaya saale.Dekha nehi andar kaya pehni hain? ( What are you stupid? Did not you see what was she wearing inside?)"

Someone else responds " Nehi dekha bhai kaya pehni hain?Mein ish side tha." (No I have not. I was this side.)

The ones who got a peek of Shilpa's semi-naked boobs "Arey bhaiyaji ek dam kantap maal hain saali.Itni badi badi chucchi hain uski.(Oh brother she is a grade piece. Got this size of big boobs!!!!)

Another one exclaims "Ek daam dudh safyed.( Like someone showered those with milk.)"

Watching the drivers chatting with each other forming a group on the left side of Shilpa's car, the drivers and bus conductors of the right hand could not stay behind and soon they also join the former group.

The bus conductor says "Hain bai kaya hua hame bhi batao.Us saali flying kiss di mujhe."(Bro what happened, tell us too man. That slut gave me a flying kiss.)

His companion from another side " Tujhe toh bss flying kiss di hain.Mujhe dekhke apni hoth chaat rahi thi.Jaise lund chaiye usko abhi mu mein.( She only gave you flying kiss bro.She licked her lips so dirty like she wants dick in her mouth.)

Someone asks Rahul "Haan tu uski driver hain na.Chut pelne di usne tujhe?!!( You are her driver, right? Did she allowed you to smash her pussy?)

Rahul laughs "Apne pati ki samne taang phailake chut mein li saali kaal raat.Jamke choda uski randi chut mein.(She let me fuck her pussy right infront of her husband spreading her legs wide. Fucked her slutty pussy so bad last night)

The drivers laughed together, some exclaimed "Kaya baat kaar raha hain pati ki samne uski chudai ki tune?!!!Are hume bhi batao woh kahani" (What the fuck man?!!! You fucked her in front of her husband?!!! Do tell about what you did to her in front of her husband)

And then Rahul tells them what else he did with her, while Shilpa watches Rahul laughing with them, she could not tell what they are specifically talking about her from afar.

Then again, she buries her face in humiliation.

The raining never stopped from her eyes; her heart is filled with unspeakable sorrow. 

A few days ago she stunned an entire street with her body while teasing Mahesh. She was in control, she ruled. Today neither she has the confidence, nor she is dressed for it, she can't go up there to shut those drivers mouth not cause she is afraid of them, she is fearful of if any security officer case happens Ashish will know who she is.

In the end, the drivers asked for Shilpa's rate. Rahul told them, they laughed, thinking that is such a cheap rate for such high-class beauty. They asked for Shilpa's pimp's phone no.
 Rahul is no fool he gave them a fake number, and some driver forcefully gives Rahul his phone no as well.

After having his fun for 7-8 minutes, straight Rahul returns.

"Those guys are animals. They were threatening me...They were..."Rahul lies to Shilpa.

Shilpa lifts her head. With her peripheral view, she watches the gang approaching the car laughing, whistling, making ridiculous dirty gestures with hands.
Hyenas do hunt in a pack, and the lioness is wounded right now, wounded and alone.

Shilpa closes her eyes, scrunching her face, teardrops escapes under her eyelids as she speaks in a weak voice "Get me out of here.Please."

Rahul hurriedly departs the petrol pump laughing inside his head.

That is the hardest job of a beautiful woman, juggling the wolves, so many wolves in her life now, none of them could be trusted.

When the world seemed so dark and cruel to her when she became the deity of sorrow when she has nobody to turn to, lost, drifting away in her thoughts. Her phones ring.
####Ashish calling####
Shilpa receives the call holding her sob "Good morning. We are on our way. I will reach....."
Ashish's voice sounds so confident and filled with excitement "It was the choker. Was not it? That was the real reason you send that picture. Tell me, I am right."
A stupid smile appears on Shilpa's face amidst her distraught as his voice calms her a little bit. Atleast someone cares to know about her — a candle in the window in a cold dark winter's night.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

( TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER)

NOTE: I have written this part of this chapter by dividing into five (5) segments. I did that just for fun and a theme to this update.a
On the year 1969 psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross first introduced the 5 stages of grief. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance(also hope) 
.But later it was criticized upon stating that stages of grief do not appear one after another; those are interconnected with each other.
Later several other steps of griefs were added as well.
Most important is the last stage - acceptance and hope. Cause it shows a difference between men and women. Women accept their loss most of the time and search for a more prosperous future. 
On the other hand, men stay depressed. Hence it is also one of the reason the overall suicide rate of Men all around the world much much higher.
 1.8:1 ratio all over the world.4:1 in Europe and 3:1 in Usa.

[b]( TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER)[/b]

[+] 4 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2020, 08:20 PM)Rockket Raja Wrote: Simply Awesome. Story and pictures

(31-01-2020, 03:40 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: New month... New update.. Waiting

(01-02-2020, 04:02 PM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: Very nicely written. Loved it. Thank you

(02-02-2020, 01:01 PM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: Fantastic update

Thank you guys a lot.
Like Reply