Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
He bent forward and placed his hands on either side of Priya's torso as he kissed her, capturing every moan that loudly escaped her mouth. He continued to pump his lower body like a piston, but slowly and deeply, feeling her tight pussy clamping around his shaft. He kissed lower until he puckered his lips around her right nipple and gently sucked while kneading her other breast with one hand. Priya bent her knees up and placed them up alongside Cyrus' torso, giving him easier access to penetrate her even deeper as he pushed forward.

"Yesss baby...yessss... ohhh yessss... yessss.... Yessss...yesss... just like that baby... ohhhh fuccckkk yessss... that feels soooo good.... Fuck me baby..... harder now... harder... deeper... make me come!" Priya urged as she too began to move her body forward in sync with Cyrus'.

Cyrus propped himself up a little as he began to thrust his hips harder and faster, pumping like a piston into her pussy. The room was filled with sounds of intense pleasure and the sounds of Cyrus' body slapping into Priya's pelvis as he thrust harder and harder. Fighting the urge to explode deep into her, he continued to pump in and out, sensing Priya's impending orgasm ready to erupt.

Priya closed her eyes and arched her back, opening her mouth but unable to say anything; a tell tale sign that she was near the edge. Then suddenly, she screamed as her body began to shake,

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh fffffucccckkkkk yesssssssssss.... Ohhhhhh yesssss... I'm coming... I'm coming so fucking hard... ohhh my gooddddddd baby....yessss.... yessss... just like that... don't stop... don't stop... ohhhhh fuuccckkk yesssss... yessss... yesss!" Priya's body bucked wildly as Cyrus continued to slam into her, feeling her pussy clamp around his shaft and spasm with an incredibly strong orgasm surging through her.

That pushed Cyrus over the edge, and as Priya continued to writhe and her pussy continued to spasm around his cock, he thrust in one last time and released.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fffffucccckkkkk yessssssss.... Babbbyyy.... Ohhhh Priyaaaa... ohhhh ffuccckkk yessss....yesssss.... yesssss..... yessssss... ohhh ffucccckk... yesssss!" Cyrus groaned as he shot his load deep inside her pussy, his body continuously shuddering as he spurted into her. Cyrus bent forward and held her tight as they both journeyed deep into an ethereal state of bliss, climaxing together in perfect unison. As their bodies and minds began to return to a state of normalcy, Priya placed her head on Cyrus' chest, listening to the ambient music still playing. Cyrus stroked her hair and her body, enjoying the sensation of his slowly softening cock still buried in her pussy, filled with their combined juices.

"Oh Cyrus. I'm in another world." Priya moaned after several minutes.

"I think we are going to drive each other insane." Cyrus laughed. "I just can't get enough."

"Me neither." She stared deep into his eyes. Cyrus was still on his knees with his cock softening inside her pussy. "Hey, you still haven't told me any interesting stories."

"I will baby." Cyrus smiled.

"Now."

"Now?" He sat up and stared at her in amazement. She possessed an energy that seemed to be insatiable.

"Let me clean up first." She didn't leave him much of a choice. Cyrus pulled his flaccid cock out slowly as Priya slid off the sofa, holding a hand over her pussy to prevent her juices from flowing down her legs. They went to the bathroom, cleaned up, got themselves a drink and were back in the living room.

Cyrus sat on a comfortable lounge chair and Priya snuggled up alongside him, both still stark naked and enjoying the warmth of their bodies against each other. Cyrus held Priya close, and began to caress her body up and down, running the tip of his finger over her and occasionally over the swell of her breasts. Priya swung her leg across Cyrus' thighs and she too began to caress him, and run her hands all over his body and his flaccid cock. Cyrus began to tell her about his escapades, starting with Auckland,

"Well, things started to heat up pretty much as soon as I left. On my flight to Christchurch, I met this really cute flight attendant. A gorgeous Asian named May."

"Don't tell me you had sex on a plane?"

"No, no." He laughed. "Although that would've been interesting. We ended up chatting on flight and since she was going to be in Auckland for a couple of days, I asked if she wanted to hang out. To my surprise, she said yes. Then I guess one thing led to another, and we had a fantastic time in my room. We did it on the bed, the chair, and best of all, on the balcony overlooking the Auckland harbor." Cyrus said vaguely and a little dryly without any juicy details.

"Now that must've been fun. But I want more details." Priya begged as she caressed his now semi-erect cock.

"Oh baby, I'll tell you. There are actually quite a few instances, and if I stop to tell you about all....."

"How many, exactly?" Priya interrupted him, curious to know the extent of his hedonistic adventures.

"Well, I'll have to count."

"That many?" Priya sat up in shock, yet with a highly aroused curiosity. But Cyrus wasn't sure if she was excited or pissed off, or both.

"Well, it was over a long time. You know, I'm not sure if this is such a good idea." He wasn't sure if she would appreciate knowing everything.

"Oh, stop it Cyrus. I'm just curious, seriously." She clarified. "You know it doesn't bother me. In fact, you know how arousing I find it to hear such stories. I only reacted like that because I didn't realize there were so many." She giggled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now tell me. How many?"

"Well, let me see." Cyrus drifted off into a deep thought, going over most of his escapades, and keeping a count as he reminisced. "I'd say around 15 women." He gave her a coy smirk.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"!5?!?!" She sat up again. "You man-slut!" She laughed.

"Man-Slut? That's nice. Very nice to be called that." He smirked.

"You've really been a busy and naughty boy. Now give me some details." She said, once again leaning back into Cyrus and massaging his semi-erect cock.

"So with some of them it lasted only a night or two. With some our relationship spanned over a longer time and got more intense. And twice, I even spent the night with two women." He looked at Priya with an almost guilty stare.

"My goodness." She sat up again. "It just gets better." She continued to massage his rapidly growing shaft.

"So after May there was Natalie, in Northland. She was friends with the B&B owners, and she invited me out for drinks with her friends. We ended up at her place later. Oh, she was gorgeous. She had long and luscious wavy brown hair, and ample natural breasts, with the most perfect shape. She was feisty too. We had a passionate night. But the better part was the next day, when she invited two of her friends for a barbecue. Monica and James. I guess one thing led to another and we ended up doing it on the patio. Monica with James and Natalie with me, on opposite chairs. It was so arousing to watch James' thick cock impale Monica's petite and tight pussy as she rode him hard and fast." Cyrus said, beginning to breathe a little heavily as he recalled that evening. "It became even better. We swapped partners. Monica and I fucked on a chair right next to Natalie and James. It was incredible to watch Natalie getting pounded from behind. Her boobs bobbing, her hair swaying and her climaxing over and over again."

"Oh Cyrus. You were having all that fun without me." Priya said, as she continued to stroke Cyrus, as she too began to breathe more heavily. Priya wondered what it would be like to have sex in front of others, and as she thought about that, she felt her juices flowing.

"So after Natalie, there was Michelle. A sporty and spunky blonde who was a boat operator on a private cruise I took. For three days, we fucked everywhere on the boat and even on some beaches. Then there was Arianna, a beautiful Australian. We enjoyed each other's company a few times in the outdoors. That was intoxicating. Doing it under the stars with the crisp and fresh air."

"I think I'm getting an idea of the reason you've opened up so much, and of why you are so happy and refreshed." Priya laughed. Cyrus continued to caress her, stroking her smooth skin and tracing a finger over the contour of her boobs and nipples.

"And then there was Jenny, in Coromandel, who was intoxicating. She was the daughter of the B&B owners."

"Oh my god. No way!"

"Oh she was gorgeous Priya. She was younger than the others, 23 I think. Tall and slender, with the most gorgeous long and luscious blonde locks, wavy and cascading most of the way down her back. She had the most angelic face, so pure and pristine. But it was her breasts that got me. Perfect shape, an ample heft, without a hint of sag, spongy and incredibly pliant. They sat so perfectly on her chest." Cyrus' cock throbbed just thinking about Jenny and remembering her bosom in his palms.

"She sounds so hot." Priya shifted a little, feeling a strong sensation between her legs.

"She was a minx. Incredibly sexual and feisty. Quite a contrast to her demeanor though. But my goodness, she was a treat. To run my hands through her thick locks, to massage her breasts and suck on her nipples. Then she would tie up her hair into a bun and ride me, and as she went faster and faster, it would unravel and tumble down her lithe nude body. Just like how you did earlier. You know how I like that. And that would always push me over the edge. You know how I am a sucker for long, thick and lustrous hair, and of course, ample breasts. Kind of like these." He gave Priya's a gentle squeeze.

"We had sex in my room. Then in a forest, overlooking some cliffs. Her hair was tied in a French plait, making her look like a delectable college girl. I took pictures of her stripping for me, and then we fucked on a rock. Her tight pussy glided over my cock, over and over again. I massaged her breasts, holding their ample mass and squeezing as her plait swung from side to side. At night, she had prepared a dinner on the beach and we fucked on the patio of the house, and on the beach. Bent over the banister, I took her from the back, and then she rode me on a lounge chair. Once again, her hair swaying and causing me to lose control several times."

"She sounds so hot. I want to see pictures." Priya dropped her hand to her sopping wet pussy and began to rub. She was getting increasingly aroused, and would soon need Cyrus' cock in her.

"Those couple of days with Jenny were memorable, to say the least. I couldn't get over her cute demeanor and her feisty nature in bed. But then I had to move on, and when I did, I came across more adventure. In Rotorua, I had my first threesome with Danielle and Katie."

"How was that?" Priya was feeling uncontrollably aroused, and Cyrus could sense her body temperature rising as his stories were having their desired effect. Her chest was rising up and down and her breasts bobbing as her breathing became increasingly heavier.

"It was intense and super energetic. We met at a bar when I was watching a T20 cricket match. Danielle and Katie were there in a group. Danielle was sporty and lean, with medium sized pert breasts and long hazel hair. Katie was more voluptuous, with ample breasts, kind of like Jenny's. She had long blonde hair. They were amazing." Cyrus narrated. Priya continued to stroke Cyrus' cock more assertively, but in somewhat random strokes as she continued to vigorously massage her clit, sending her mind into a carnal spin.

"Go on." Priya mumbled.

"It began on a trek the next day. Danielle and I flirted right from the get go, teasing each other along the way, while Katie watched us. Danielle and I ended up spending that night alone in my room, passionately fucking each other in the shower, and then on the bed, over and over again." Cyrus narrated as he replaced Priya's hand with his, vigorously massaging her clit as she rapidly approached a climax.
Like Reply
"The next night though, Katie joined us. And that night was insane." Cyrus continued. "Throughout drinks and dinner the three of us flirted incessantly. Katie just couldn't keep her hands off, and I already knew I was in for quite a night. It started in the car ride back to my room, when Katie straddled me in the back seat and I tasted her gorgeous ample boobs, massaging their pliant flesh and sucking her large erect nipples till we both nearly came. We barely even entered the room and they were all over me, especially Katie. They both sucked my cock till I came in torrents. Then on the bed, I orally pleasured them one after the other. We then fucked in every position imaginable, most of the time making sure that all three of us were getting pleasures simultaneously. Katie rode me with her boobs bouncing and her long hair swaying. I pumped in and out of Danielle, hard and fast. I stood at the edge of the bed and switched back and forth, thrusting my cock in and out of both their pussies as they lay there playing with each other's boobs."

"Ohhh fuccckkk Cyrus. I think I'm going to come... ohhhh fuccckkk yesss baby... don't stop... keep telling me what you did." Priya moaned.

"The next morning, I sat on a chair and masturbated as I watched Danielle and Katie bring each other to a climax. They ate each other out, slid their fingers in and out of each other's pussies and played with each other's breasts till they came hard."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh ffffuccckkkk yessss....yessss.... yessss... ohhhhh yesss... uhhhhmmmmm... baby... ohhh ffuccckkkk..... that was intense!" Priya finally climaxed. The stories pushed her over the edge, and to her surprise, it was the threesome that made her juices flow the most. She wanted to experiment after hearing what Cyrus told her.

"Oh baby. These stories really got you going." Cyrus said as he held Priya close and caressed her boobs tenderly.

"You have no idea what just happened. You've had such amazing adventures."

"There are a couple of more that I think you'll really like."

"How about you tell me one more then we go to bed."

"Ok. So from Rotorua I moved on to Taupo where I met Brianna, a tourist from London. We had a great couple of nights. But it was in the Hawke's Bay region where I met two wonderful women."

"A threesome again?" Priya was curious to know. Threesomes suddenly excited her, but only with one guy and another girl.

"No, separately during my one week stay."

"Cyrus." Priya looked up into his eyes as she continued to stroke his cock. "I want you in me now. I want us to climax together." She said as she swung one leg over his lap and pointed her cock to her pussy. She rubbed his glans up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices, and then lowered herself. Slowly, she slid further, swallowing every inch of his cock until she was seated in his lap with him buried deep inside.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhh.... Ohhhhhh yeessssssss Cyrus... uhhhhmmmmm... just what I needed. Now go on." Priya said as she slowly began to gyrate her body, only moving ever so little to cause the lightest of friction. She wanted it to last for the rest of his story.

"Mmmmmhhhh baby.... Ohhh it feels so good. It's going to be tough to finish my story." Cyrus mumbled.

"I don't care. You have to." She gave him a passionate kiss before allowing him to continue.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhh.... Ok. So I reached Hawke's Bay and was staying at a phenomenal lodge overlooking a lovely vineyard. It was New Year's Eve and I made plans to go out at night. But before that, I went a little wine tasting. I was eating lunch at one of the vineyards and I noticed a beautiful and elegant lady eating alone. I smiled at her, but never got a response. She left shortly after that." Cyrus narrated.

"Uhhhhmmmm baby.... Ohhh this feels so good. The best way to hear a story." Priya moaned as she continued to move slowly on top of Cyrus.

"Ohhhh yes it is! Mmmhhhhhh. Uhhhhhmmmm... it does feel amazing." Cyrus closed his eyes for a second and moaned before continuing. "Anyways. At night, I went to a bar, and as I was sipping on my drink, I saw the same lady walk in. We noticed each other, but this time, she smiled back. Her name was Leah. We talked and drank for a while. Oh, she was such an elegant lady. She was quite a bit elder, around 42."

"Wow. 42?"

"And hot. She was voluptuous, with gorgeous breasts and curvy hips. Rich and lovely golden locks. Later I found out she was married, but with a cheating husband. She didn't want to be alone on New Year's Eve, so came out to the bar to have some fun. So after a bit of dancing and drinking, we ended up at my lodge, and while having a drink on the balcony, we began ripping each other's clothes off. She fished out my cock and began to suck it with passion, expertly working her mouth all over my shaft. Sucking and licking, gently grazing with her teeth and giving me the most intense pleasure. She made me come so quickly, as I shot load after load down her throat."

"Ohhhhh baby... mmmmmhhhh... that sounds so sultry. An older woman pleasuring a young stud. Mmmhhhhhh.... Yesss baby.... Ohhhh yessss.... Your cock feels so good sliding in and out." Priya moaned as she moved a few inches up and down, sliding her tight pussy up and down Cyrus' shaft as he continued to narrate."

"Ohhhhh Priya.... That feels so good... uhhhhmmmmm.... Yesssss.... Ohhhhh... uhhhhmmm!" Cyrus moaned. "Leah then took me inside and to the couch, where she performed the most seductive striptease ever. Slowly, she removed every shred of clothing till she stood in all her curvaceous glory. Once again, she was a woman with the most amazing boobs, especially at her age. Her hair too. She released her bun and let her locks cascade down." He said as he closed his eyes and moaned, enjoying the sensations of Priya's pussy sliding up and down his cock, while picturing Leah's body. And with the thoughts of all his encounters flooding his mind, his levels of arousal were becoming increasingly high.

"Mmmhhhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmm. Then I lay Leah on the sofa and sucked on her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar that continued to flow freely. Leah went wild when I darted my tongue in and out and sucked her clit, mentioning how long it had been since anyone did that to her. I licked her and sucked her clit, making her come over and over again till she craved for me to enter her."

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm yesssssss baby..... ohhhh yessss... you must have made her feel so good. Just like you always do to me baby... ohhhh yesssss.... Go on darling." Priya said as she began to ride Cyrus a little faster.

"Ohhh fuccckk Priya... mmmhhhhh... that feels sooo good. Mmmmmhhhhh... I'm not sure if I'm going to last till the end of the story." Cyrus moaned. "I entered her as she lay back on the sofa, and instantly we began to fuck hard. I thrust in and out, pumping my cock into her as she bucked her hips, again making her come over and over again."

"Ohhh yessss baby.... just like you do to me... mmmhhhh.....yesssss..... yesssss.... Ohhhh Cyrus.. this is amazing!" Priya moaned as she once again picked up a little pace, grinding her body on Cyrus, back and forth and up and down. Her boobs gyrated and her hair swayed as she continued to ride him, fast approaching the inevitable explosion that would soon consume her.

"The couch shook as I pumped into her like a piston, and Leah moaned and screamed for more as we fucked hard and deep until she came again and again. Then she bent over a barstool in the kitchen, allowing me to thrust in and out of her from behind. I held her hips and pumped, over and over again, making her come once more. And then she rode me hard and fast on the couch, grinding just like you are now baby. Ohhhhhhh fuccckkkkk yessss.... Uuuhhhmmmmm.... Mmhhhhhhhh baby.... Yesss...yesss... fuck me!" Cyrus moaned as Priya continued to bounce on Cyrus.
Like Reply
"Then finally, we both exploded into a massive climax as I shot deep into her pussy, spurt after spurt, which triggered her final climax of the night. Her body writhed and her head thrashed around as she screamed uncontrollably till we both collapsed and finally went to bed. We spent the next day together, fucking some more. At the lodge and at her place. She was insatiable. She had never been fucked like that, and she just couldn't get enough. She went from being this elegant lady to a voracious sex vixen. Ohh she sucked me dry."

"Yesss baby.... Just like I'm doing to do to you... ohhhhh fuccckkkk... yesssss.... Yessss.... Ohhhhh ffuccckkk... Cyrrusssss... I'm commmmmm.... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ffffucccckkkkkkk yesssssss.....yessssss..... ohhhhhhh fffuccckkkkk yessssssssss!" Priya squealed as an orgasm erupted deep within, taking her by surprise. She ground her pelvis into Cyrus as she held on to him tightly, her body writhing over and over again till it finally passed.

"Ohhh wow... Priya. That was powerful."

She sat up and climbed off Cyrus, letting his cock slip out of her dripping wet and completely spent pussy. She slid down his body and kneeled in front of him, wrapping her fist around his cock and pumping its lubricated length. Then, she wrapped her lips around his head and swallowed, tasting her sweet nectar as her mouth traveled up and down his length. She licked and sucked and pumped her fist like she never had before, determined to push Cyrus over the edge. She ravenously devoured his cock, and as she went faster and faster, Cyrus rapidly reached the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh ffffuccccckkkkk Priyaaaa....yesssss.... ohhhhh yesssssss.... Ohhh fffuccckkkk yessssssss... I'm coming.... I'm coming.... I'm..... ffffucccckkkkkk!" Cyrus sat up and bucked his hips as his body stiffened. In an instant he began to shoot load after load into Priya's slurping mouth as she swallowed every last drop. She squeezed her fist and pumped up and down, making sure she had milked him dry before pulling out and sitting on her haunches.

Cyrus fell back against the chair and nearly passed out for a few minutes, feeling dizzy with the power of the orgasm that had jolted his body. Priya sat up and snuggled up with Cyrus, caressing his body as he slowly recovered.

"Cyrus. That was magnificent darling. I had no idea the effect it would have on me. The way the stories aroused me was a little surprising even for me. Tell me more tomorrow, ok?"

"For sure baby. And I think you'll enjoy it, if this was any indication of how you feel." He chuckled a little as he sat up, with Priya in his arms. "Come on, let's get some rest."

"Good idea."

Both of them washed up and in a matter of minutes, they were passed out on Cyrus' bed, in a state of complete harmony and bliss, and fully satiated. Cyrus dreamt about his encounters, and so did Priya, about the women Cyrus had been with. But more so, she dreamt about wanting to experience some of what Cyrus had.

They awoke in each other's arms several hours later, rested and feeling serene. They lay in bed for a while, lazing and enjoying their naked bodies against each other, snuggled comfortably under the blanket. Several minutes later, they finally got out and freshened up, and as Cyrus put some coffee to brew they began chatting more about Cyrus' apprenticeship.

It was then that Cyrus decided to tell Priya about Scott's job offer.

"There's something important I want to tell you." Cyrus told a very curious looking Priya

"What?" She looked at him a little confused.

"Scott has offered me a full time position at his company, anytime I want to start."

"Oh my god. Cyrus. Why haven't you told me that yet?" Priya said animatedly. "That's the most amazing news ever. Wow. Looks like you really made an impression on them." Priya was truly happy and excited for Cyrus.

"I guess so. I was waiting for the right time to discuss it. Yesterday neither of us would keep our hands of each other." He laughed.

"True. It was tough not to." Priya smiled. "But wow Cyrus. That's just amazing. You're going to take it right?"

"I think so. I mean, that's what I wanted to discuss with you. I had a few thoughts."

"What's to think? It's an opportunity of a lifetime. I mean, isn't that what you wanted. To find a career in photography."

"No, no. I'm not doubting anything. I'm almost certain I want to take it. The thought I had was about something else. You know how you always wanted to go abroad and study, and live. Well? What do you say to the idea of you coming along."

"Wow. Seriously? Sure, I always wanted to. But that was a while ago. I haven't thought about it lately."

"I think it's a perfect time. You've moved into a new line. You can come to New Zealand and study, get qualified. Or even Australia. It's close enough."

"I really need to think about this. It's obviously a big decision." Priya looked a little flustered, yet felt excited at the prospect of going abroad, especially with Cyrus, and studying. Her mind went into a spin of thoughts.

"Take your time. Think things through clearly. Speak to your folks."

"I need to research what I want to do, institutes that offer it, money. A lot of stuff."

"There's no rush. I guess courses won't start for a few months now. So you have time. I myself need time to sort out stuff here before I leave. Even I'm thinking something like four to six months. You can come later."

"Yeah, that's true." Priya's mind wandered off into a million thoughts once again.

"Think about it. We can experience a new life, new countries together. It'll be so much fun." Cyrus tempted her. "Of course, only if you feel that's what you really want."

"Of course. It sounds super exciting, at least, initially. And whatever decision we make I know it'll be a rational one. I don't want to be impulsive and make the wrong choice. Neither do I want either of us to compromise on what we want to do in life just for each other, okay?"
Like Reply
"Absolutely. No emotional decisions, or irrational ones."

"You go and take this opportunity regardless ok?"

"You know what. If you come, I'll make you meet some of these women I met." Cyrus teased her.

"Be serious Cy."

"I'm kidding. Anyways, you think about it, we'll talk more later."

"I will. Listen, I'm starving. Can we go eat, we'll talk a bit more there, okay?"

"Yeah. Let's go grab a bite. Then when we come back I'll show you photos."

"And finish your story." Priya teased as she lightly brushed his groin when she passed him.

"Of course my darling. I liked the effect it had on you." Cyrus chuckled.

They showered together, fooling around a little before getting ready and leaving. They chatted some more about the opportunities at lunch before coming back to Cyrus' apartment sometime around 3. It was blazing hot outside and Cyrus drew the curtains in his living room and bedroom, and switched on the air conditioner to cool down the house.

They sat on the couch as Cyrus showed Priya his photos, starting with Auckland. As he went through them, he explained each location in detail, and even showed Priya where they were on the map. He even showed her pictures of some the girls he had photographed, especially the ones where Jenny had stripped for him.

"Cyrus, they really were as gorgeous as you described. And this Jenny. She really is a cutie." Priya felt a little tingling between her legs.

Cyrus stopped pretty much around the time he had met Leah. He wanted to show pictures in sync with his story, and decided to wait till later to continue.

"Hey, what's the plan for dinner?" Cyrus asked around 5. "I'm thinking I'll tell my parents cook to send something up. I think they're having prawn curry and rice."

"Is that even something to question?" Priya loved the food from his parent's house.

They sat around, chatting and catching up on every little detail of Priya's life, including a little about a guy she had dated. They drank some wine Cyrus had brought back and later, they enjoyed a delicious prawn curry sent up from his parents place. Cyrus connected his laptop to his TV and they saw a few more photos on a large screen. Then suddenly, Anusha came on screen.

"Oh my god, what is she doing there?" Priya sat up with a jolt.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Cyrus was completely confused.

"Her. Anusha. What the fuck?" She turned to Cyrus with an expression of complete surprise.

"What? How the hell do you know her?"

"Well, my parents do, pretty well actually. They used to know her asshole husband first. Apparently he was cheating on her and they got divorced. I don't exactly know how they knew them, but she's come over to our house so many times. After their divorce, my parents remained friends with her and not him. They helped her through a lot of shit. She still comes home often, but I haven't met her in months. She imports wine right?"

"What a small fucking world. You see, this is what I don't get about Bombay. Everyone knows everyone. And no matter where you go, you bump into someone you know, directly or indirectly. It's nuts."

"Wait a minute. Cyrus? You and Anusha?" It sort of struck Priya a little late.

"You know I was a man-slut." He laughed.

"Oh my god!" Priya placed a hand on her mouth. "I can't believe this. She must be in her 40s as well. You fucked my parents friend!"

"Doesn't sound too good when you put it like that."

"Wow. You have to tell me all about it Cy."

"It was fun. She was quite feisty." Cyrus began narrating a little vaguely.

"Oh, don't spare any details." Priya folded her legs up and sat comfortably on the sofa, eager to hear about Cyrus and Anusha. "I still can't believe it. I want to hear everything you two did."

"So we met at a vineyard, and discovered we were both from Bombay, so we began chatting. She told me she had a few days to drive around, and wanted some suggestions since I had already traveled the North Island. I asked her to meet me for a drink later that evening and I would give her some nice placed to visit.

We met later that evening at a pub in town, and we got to talking. One thing led to another, and the conversation became pretty intimate. She told me about her divorce, how she hadn't been with someone in such a long time.

I could tell she was yearning for a man. She actually told me that a little later. Eventually, we paid the bill when the conversation became extremely flirtatious and even more intimate, and we rushed back to my place. Throughout the drive, she could barely keep her hands off, so I got an idea. As soon as I pulled into the property where my lodge was, I stopped the car. It was pitch black and I told her she could rip my clothes off."

"You what? What the fuck. That's so cheesy." Priya laughed

"Well, something along those lines anyway." Cyrus continued, placing a hand on Priya's bare thigh. "Being completely dark and completely secluded, she straddled me, and kissed me with a hunger that had been suppressed for so long. She sat on my lap and grinded against my cock, which she nearly came from. It had been so long for her.

She kissed wildly and gyrated her body back and forth with a great urgency. I removed her sweater and bra and massaged her beautiful medium-sized firm boobs and sucked her dark and pert nipples. She was incredibly sensitive and continued to scream. Her hidden passion was being aroused rapidly.

Then she managed to undo my pants and fish out my throbbing cock. I too was aching to enter her. She began to stroke it, gripping me firmly and running her fist up and down."

"Uhhhmmm... Anusha giving you a handjob. Still can't get over it. But it sounds so sensual. Go on." Priya said, feeling a little flush from imaging the scene and clearly getting aroused as she began shift in her seat.

"Then, I managed to lower her jeans and panties, and flip her upside down. So now her pussy was hovering over my face and my cock throbbed in front of her mouth."

"Oh my god. You two were so kinky." Priya slid closer to Cyrus and ran her hands up and down his thighs, then sliding it under his shorts and traveling up towards his hardening cock.
Like Reply
"And then, as soon as I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, she squealed and squirmed, completely losing control. I kept going, licking up and down, darting my tongue in and out and tasting her sweet nectar. She kept writhing uncontrollably. And then I puckered my lips over her clit, and in a matter of seconds she exploded into a massive orgasm. I held her but her body kept shuddering as her orgasm took control of her. It went on and on for a long time till finally she began to relax. Her juices were all over my face."

"Ohhhh baby... you really did a job on her. I'm getting incredibly turned on just imagining you and her." Priya said as she slid closer and climbed onto Cyrus' lap.

"She wanted so much more. She slid off me and urged me to fuck her, so we went back to my lodge where she gave me the most amazing blowjob. She stroked my shaft with great energy, and then proceeded so suck my cock. She wrapped her small mouth around my glans and sucked, taking in several inches and expertly licking me. She twirled her tongue around and used the perfect amount of pressure, while pumping her fist around my shaft."

"Ohhhh Cyrus." Priya moaned as she began to grind against Cyrus' groin. "How I would've loved to see her do that to you."

"It can still be arranged I guess." Cyrus laughed.

"Maybe we should." Priya peeled off her t-shirt, unclasped her bra and lifted Cyrus' hands to her heaving chest. She then removed his t-shirt and bent forward to plant kisses all over his body.

"So just before I was about to come, she stopped, sat up and lowered her tight pussy onto my shaft. I nearly came just feeling her tight folds sliding down on to my cock. She took me in and fucked me hard. She bounced up and down wildly, grinding her pelvis, using every ounce of energy she had to ride me hard. Within minutes she began to come hard. She continued to ride me, grinding back and forth and bouncing up and down, faster and faster, right through her massive climax. Her first one induced by a cock in her after a long time.

Then as soon as she came, I lost control. She continued to ride till I nearly erupted in her. She slid off me, lowered to her knees and finished me off by pumping my cock furiously till I came in torrents. My come flew into the air in thick ropes as she continued to pump me dry. She squeezed every last drop and I collapsed."

"Mmmmmhhhhh babbyy.... She ended up doing a job on you. Uhhhhhmmmmm... yesssss.... Ohhh I would've loved to be there. Mmmmhhhhhhhh... yesssss." Priya moaned as she grinded back and forth on his lap. Before Cyrus continued, she stood up and stripped herself of every bit of clothing, did the same to Cyrus and sat back on his lap. She gripped his hard cock and pumped it a few times, while dipping a finger into her wet slit and sliding in and out.

"Mmmmmmm... that feels sooo good Priya. Uhhhhhmmmm.... Yessssss." Cyrus closed his eyes for a moment and enjoyed what Priya was doing.

"Go on baby."

"She was a sexual vixen. Hungry and insatiable. We went to the bedroom and within minutes my cock was buried deep within her pussy once again. She was lying on her back, and I on top, thrusting in and out like a piston. She cried for more. For me to go harder and harder. I pumped into her, as deep as I could."

"Ohhhhh yesssss Cyrus.... She must've been so satisfied. Uhhhhhmmmm yesssss. I need you in me again." Priya sat up and held his cock to her entrance as she sank down, accepting him in one easy motion.

"Ohhhhhhh ffucccckkkk Pri.... Ohhh babby! Uhhhhhmmmm yesssss!" Cyrus moaned as Priya's pussy traveled down the length of his cock.

"Uhhhhhhhmmmmmmm babbyyyy... ohhhhh yessss..... now fuck me like you did her."

Cyrus wrapped his arms around Priya and stood up, his cock buried deep inside her as he walked to his bedroom. Priya flicked the light on as they entered, and he laid her flat on the bed with her legs wrapped around him. He stood on the floor, and with his hands on either side of her, he began to slowly slide in and out.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss Cyrussss..... ohhhh babbyyy.... Just like that... nice and easy baby.... Ohhh that feels so good. Now tell me more."

"Anusha screamed for more. She grabbed the sheets and bucked her hips up and down in sync with my strokes. The room was filled with sounds of hedonistic pleasure as I continued to fuck her, hard and deep. She came hard and continuously as I kept going. She kept screaming for more.

We both sat up and she rode me hard again, grinding her pussy as I sat on my haunches. Her body moved so fluidly on top of mine, her boobs bounced in perfect sync, and she kept grinding back and forth. The screams and moans were intense."

"Ohhhhh yessss babbyyy.... Ohhhh yessss... slide in and out baby.... Just like that... ohhh yesss... tell me more." Priya moaned

"Mmmmhhhhh..... ohhhh Pri... you have no idea how intense all this is. Thinking about Anusha while I'm fucking you." Cyrus moaned. "We kept fucking until she came again and fell back. Then with her legs on my shoulders, I once again thrust in and out like a piston. It was unbelievable. She was uncontrollably writhing as she kept coming. One after the other. And then she erupted in one massive orgasm. I pulled out and pumped my cock, shooting my load all over her torso and breasts."

"Mmmmhhhhh... Cy..... faster baby.... Slide in and out faster.... Ohhhh yeaaaaahhh baby... ohhhh yesssss... uhhhhhmmmm." Priya moaned. Cyrus used his lower body and began to pump in and out of Priya a little more vigorously. He bent forward and sucked her nipples one after the other. She wrapped her legs around his waist and used her strength to bring Cyrus in a little harder and deeper each time.

"Uuuhhhhmmmmmmmmm... Prii... ohhh babbyyyy.... Yessssss.... Ohhhh this is insane!" Cyrus grunted.

"Go on baby... you have no idea what this is doing to me. Make me come baby... make me come." Priya squealed.

"We fucked again the next morning, several times. On the bed, on the patio, in the kitchen, till we had no strength left. I pumped into her, she rode me hard, I fucked her from behind, bent over the barstool. Every way possible. Uhhhhmmmmm... she was heavenly... ohhh babbyyy...yesss....yesss.... yessss." Cyrus grunted.

"Aaaaaahhh fffuccckkkk yessssssss.... Yesssss... harder.... Harder..... harder.... Deeeeper baby.... Just like that... ohhh yessss... ohhhh yessss... uhhhhhhmmmmmm... mhhhhhhhh.... Mhhhhhh!" Priya moaned as Cyrus thrust in and out faster and faster. They were lost in a trance, imagining Anusha and Cyrus while they both were connected in a perfect union in the present.

"Ohh baby... oh baby... oh baby... I'm coming.. I'm coming... ohhh ffucckk Cyrus... I'm coming.... Ohhhh yesss....yesss... yesss...yess... yesssssssssssssssss... yesssss.... Ffucccccckkkkkk yyyeeessssss.... Yeesssssssssss... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuucccccccckkkkkk.... Yessssss!" Priya screamed as she arched her back and bucked her hips up and down against Cyrus pelvis as waves and waves of electricity surged through her body.

Cyrus continued to thrust into her as he used his thumb to rub her clit till she finally began to relax several minutes later. Slowly, he pulled out and climbed on to the bed and leaned back against the pillows. Priya sat up and slid up to him, swinging her leg over him and straddling him. She reached down and grabbed his lubricated cock and immediately sank her pussy onto him, burrying him deep inside her once again.

"Uhhhhhmmmm babbyyy... now tell me more till we both come together." Priya didn't move for several minutes and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock buried in her, while Cyrus enjoyed the break as he regained some control. Cyrus caressed her body, gently massaging her breasts and running his hands up and down her back as he began telling her about Adrianna.

"It was in Christchurch when I met Adrianna. My physical relationship lasted the longest with her, she was part of the team. Possibly the most gorgeous of them all. A Mediterranean goddess from Italy. Ohhh Priya. She was hot. Dark brown, long and thick wavy locks, so rich. Piercing green eyes, smooth olive skin. Soft features, luscious lips. And her body. Oh goodnesss. She had magnificently perfect, round and natural ample breasts. A hefty handful. With erect nipples and so sensitive. She was toned with slender legs and a firm ass."
Like Reply
"Uhhhmm.... I want to see pictures. How was she in bed."

"Incredible. Passionate, sensual, seductive and lustful. We had several encounters. Each one was so intense."

"You sound like you were in love with her."

"Will, in a way. I suppose you can say that. But it was different. It was more like an extremely strong physical connection, with somewhat of a spiritual connection. You would really get along with her."

"I'd love to meet her someday. I'd love to be with you and her. Tell me about some of the times you spent with her."

"The first time we were together was on the beach in the Abel Tasman National Park. It was a full moon night and we went to the secluded beach, sat against some driftwood and enjoyed a bottle of wine as we listened to the water. It was pure bliss, and the atmosphere was perfect.

We slowly undressed each other. I unclasped her bra to finally see and feel her perfect breasts, spongy and pliant. Heaving and ample, with no sag whatsoever. I undid her locks and watched them tumble down her back. I weaved my hands through her soft tresses and wished I never had to remove them." Priya could feel Cyrus' cock twitch in her pussy as he recalled his story.

"I sucked her upturned nipples and massaged her globes. I just couldn't get enough. While I did that, she stroked my cock, sliding her fist up and down faster and faster. Not wasting any more time, I sat on my haunches and she lowered her tight pussy onto my cock. We held each other and began to rock slowly and steadily, building a rhythm. Faster and faster, Adrianna began to ride me. Grinding back and forth, and up and down. Her boobs jiggled as she moved, fucking me harder and harder. She threw her head back and I watched her thick hair dance in the breeze. I nearly came." Once again Priya felt him twitch, and she started moving up and down slowly, sliding her pussy along his shaft as she intently listened.

"After several minutes of our sensual dance, of Adrianna rising up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her, she arched her back. And as the moon cast an ethereal glow on her perfect body, she came hard on my cock. Her body shuddered and her pussy went into spasms as she came hard, over and over again."

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm yesssssss...... baby... uhhhhmmmmmm.... Ohhh yesssss baby..... that sounds amazing."

"Then she slid off my cock and pumped her fist over my shaft, faster and faster, sliding her palms up and down the lubricated length until I shot my load. I came in buckets as my hips bucked, shooting my load into Adrianna's mouth as a very intense orgasm gripped me.

We cleaned up and went back to my room and fucked some more. Oh Priya... how I wanted to make love to you on that beach. It was so romantic. So unearthly. Uhhhhmmmm babbyyy.... Ohhhh yesss.... That feels sooo good... uhhhmmm baby... faster.... Faster." Cyrus urged Priya on.

"Hhuuuhhhhh..... mmmmmmhhhhhh..... uhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Yessssss baby..... ohhh yessss... ohhhh babbyyy." Priya moaned as she began to ride Cyrus harder and faster. Her body bounced and her thick hair swayed with every movement. Cyrus reached up and weaved his fingers through her and kept his hands entwined in her locks and his gaze locked on her as she rode him.

"We fucked every few days after that. On the bed, in the forest, in the shower. I made love to her bounteous boobs and her gorgeous pussy. She sucked my cock hard and ran her soft palm over my shaft so many times. I licked her pussy and sucked her clit, I darted my tongue in and out and lapped up her sweet nectar. She rode me as I sucked her nipples and massaged her bouncing globes. I fucked her from behind as she was bent over a chair. I fucked her as she sat on a table, with her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in deeper and harder each time. We fucked standing up in the shower, with warm water cascading over me. I watched as her rich and thick locks tumbled down from their confines like a waterfall, cascading down her sides and back. And the sight of that brought me to so many earth shattering orgasms. She was unbelievable. A goddess, with bounteous and voluptuous breasts and a lean body. Legs that went on and on. We had so many passionate encounters. And I thought of you so many times."

"Ohhhhhhh.... Yessssss baby.... Yessssss.... Yesssss... ohhhh fffuccckkkk yessssss.... Ohhhh yesss... tell me more!" Priya screamed as her body gyrated on top of Cyrus. Her lower body thrust up and down as she pumped her pussy up and down on his cock, harder and harder.

"Uuhhhhhmmmmmmmm... babbbyy... yessss...yesss.... Yesss... ohhh ffuuucckkkk yessss baby." Cyrus continued to moan before continuing. "Then there was Maya. The gorgeous North Indian from New Delhi. She was tall and statuesque. And the first time I saw her, I knew I wanted to be with her. She had long black lustrous hair that was tied into a thick braid running down her side. She had an ample chest, which later I got to play with. They were large and round, and firm and spongy. With big nipples to suck on. She had gorgeously curvaceous hips and legs that went on forever."

"Ohhhhhh babbyyy... you really found some treasures. Mmmmhhhhhh... she sounds so hot!" She continued to grind her pussy back and forth.

"We went back to my hotel room and fucked all night long. I watched as she unraveled her long hair that flowed in waves to her waist. It was thick and rich and I could've caressed it for the rest of my life. I massaged her breasts as she rode me. She kept tying her hair in a heavy bun that kept unraveling, sending waves of electricity through me constantly.

Uhhhhmmmm Priya... ohhh baaaabbbyyyyyy.... Let's lie sideways." Priya slid off Cyrus and lay down sideways as they spooned. Cyrus lifted her leg up and slid his cock back in and began a slow and steady rhythm as he reached around and massaged her boobs.

"Ohhhh I love that baby... ohhh yessss.... Yessss...yessss... ohh babbbyyy.... Yessss." Priya moaned as Cyrus continued to play with her spongy boobs, imagining his night with Maya.

"She rode me on the sofa as I played with her boobs and hair. We fucked on the bed as she came over and over again. I fucked her missionary and then from behind, keeping her on a high plain. She came so many times, and so intensely. She rode me again on the bed, with her boobs bouncing and her hair swaying. She fucked me as I sat on my haunches. We fucked in the shower the next morning, and on the floor. I just couldn't get enough of her insatiable body."

"Yessss..... yessss.... Yessss... yessss.... Ohhhh ffffuccckkkk yesssss.... I'm coming..... I'm coming.... Ohhh Cyrus... I'm cominggg...... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fffffffuuucccckkkkkk yessssssss...... yesssssss..... yesssssssss.... Ohhhh ffuuuccckkkk yesssss!" Priya was pushed over the top just imagining Cyrus and Maya together. She vigorously rubbed her clit as Cyrus continued to pump in and out of her, and her orgasm traveled through her body for several moments.
Like Reply
"Ohhhh fuccckkk Priya... uhhhhmmmm babbbyyyy... that was intense. I think you like what Maya looks like."

"You have no idea. Now sit on your haunches. I want to fuck you till you come in me." Priya wasn't done yet.

Cyrus sat on his haunches as Priya lowered her dripping wet pussy onto him once again. They held each other close as Priya began to slide up and down on his cock, brushing her breasts against Cyrus' chest as she moved.

"There was Maria, a petite and feisty Filipino chef. We fucked in her office right in the kitchen. She was incredible. But the last one I want to tell you about is Adrianna with Anna, the other team member."

"Uuuhhmmmm... another threesome. Nice way to end."

"On my last night with the team in Christchurch, Adrianna surprised me. She called me to her room and I thought it would only be the two of us. But then out came Anna dressed in her underwear. Now she was incredibly hot. Lean but with curves. Her breasts were like Adrianna, perfectly round with large nipples, and amazingly spongy and meaty. She had long black hair, which got me going again. She had sharper and stronger features and fairer than Adrianna.

Anna sat on my lap and I tasted her delectable lips, and she let me enjoy her breasts for a while. She then slid down my body and gave my cock a treatment with her mouth I'll never forget. She took nearly all of it deep inside and sucked with the most perfect pressure while I devoured Adrianna's globes.

Adrianna then straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth as I licked her slit. I darted my tongue in and out, and up and down her slit, lapping up her juices. I drove her absolutely wild when I puckered my mouth over her clit and sucked."

"Ohhhhhh babbbyyyy... that sounds so sensual. Uhhhhmmmmm.... Mmmhhhhh.... Yessssss.... Yesssss.... Ohhhh babbby.... I'm going insane." Priya groaned

"I continued assaulting her pussy and sucking her clit till she exploded in a massive orgasm. Then she slid down my body and replaced Anna's mouth with her, expertly sucking my cock and pumping her fist up and down.

Anna lay on her back as I leaned in and treated her pussy with the same amount of passion I had with Adrianna's. I even inserted a finger and play with her g-spot, continuing to suck her clit till she had an even bigger orgasm. Her hips bucked and she thrust her pussy into my face as she came, flooding my face with her fluids.

Then both girls assaulted my cock with their lips and tongues, sucking and licking, massaging my balls and my shaft till I came. My hips bucked and I shuddered as I shot load after load into their waiting mouths."

"Fuucccckkkk yesssssss.... Ohhhh Cyrus...... ohhh babbyyy... that sounds so amazing... ohhh yessss... uhhhhmmmm... mmmhhhhhh.... Mhhhhhhh!" Priya grinded her pelvis back and forth, harder and harder. She knew Cyrus was close to the edge and she wanted them to come together.

"Then we went to the bed, and they fucked the senses out of me. They took turns riding me and straddling my face, coming over and over again insatiably. They lay on their backs as I took turns pumping my cock in and out of their tight pussies like a well-oiled piston. Adrianna ate Anna's pussy and then Anna returned the favour, while I slid my cock in and out of them. Back and forth, we fucked each other senseless for hours. I don't know where I got all the energy, but all three of us were unstoppable.

Anna was an absolutely uncontrollable siren that kept going. I too couldn't get enough of her amazing globes and her tight pussy. Her tight body and gorgeous hair. Her piercing blue eyes giving me such wanton stares. And then of course, there was Adrianna. Gorgeous with a voracious appetite to fuck. So sensual and so seductive. The three of us formed the most amazing love triangle until we all came so many times that our bodies finally lay spent."

"Cyrus baby... I'm going to come.... I can't take it anymore.... Mmmmhhhhh... I'm going to come baby.... Fuck me harder..... ohhh babbbyyy.... Give it to me like you did to them..... fuck me baby... mmmhhhhhh.... Mmhhhhhh.... Uhhhhmmmm yesssss!" Priya screamed as she fell on her back.

Cyrus lifted her legs and leaned forward, and nearly at the edge himself, he pumped in and out of her like a piston. And in just a few minutes both of them reached the point of no return.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffuccccccccckkkkk Cyyyyy... babbbbyyy.... Ohhhhh yesssss..... yessssss..... yessssss..... yessssss.... Ohhhhh mmyyyyyyy gooodddddd..... fucccckkkkk yessss..... yessss.... Yesssss... ohhh baaabbbbyyyy yessssssssssssssss..... yesssssssssssss..... yessssssss!" Priya screamed uncontrollably as she had the most intense orgasm of the night. Her body writhed as her orgasm shattered every nerve in her, and her pussy went into spasms, which finally triggered Cyrus' orgasm.
Like Reply
"Oh fuck... ohh fucckkk... ohhhhhhhh Priiii.... Babbbyyyyy... ffffucccckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....... Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaahhhhh... here it issss.... Yessss.... Yessss.... Yesssss... yesssss.... Yessss.... Yessss.... Yesssss.... Yesssss!" Cyrus grunted and thrust forward. His hips bucked and his body went into spasms as he emptied his load deep within Priya, shooting load after load of his come.

Both of them went through the most intense climaxes together, hitting the pinnacle of their sexual capacity with a huge explosion. Both of them collapsed in each other's arms, in a state of semi consciousness, almost like a sex-induced coma.

After several minutes, they finally got up, washed up and came back to bed. And within minutes, they were snuggled up with each other and had reentered a hypnotic state. Their mind and bodies were in strong unison as they soundly slept for hours, dreaming sweet thoughts.

"Hey... wake up baby." Priya nudged Cyrus hours later. It was early the next morning and the sunlight had cast a golden hue in his bedroom.

"Huh. What happened?"

"Nothing. But I have to leave. I have to go darling."

"Really? Do you have to?"

"Yes baby. I'm not on holiday like you. Besides, if I spend any more time with you today, I will be a physical wreck, and not be able to walk." She snuggled up a little.

"Ok. Will I see you later." Cyrus mumbled.

"Yeah. I'll come back in the evening. Are you going to your office?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"Ok baby." She kissed him on the forehead and disappeared into the bathroom and in a few minutes, she was gone.

Cyrus eventually got up, had a hot cup of coffee and some breakfast, and go this things organized for the office. On his way, he dropped of his photography equipment to get serviced, and even got some quotations for some new equipment he was interested in buying. At the office, everyone was excited and happy to have him back, asking him several questions about his trip. After answering with appropriate details, he settled into his office after months. He felt a little strange to be back, and a little disconnected. But he knew it was only temporary.

During lunch, he spent about an hour with his dad to discuss his decision, and to Cyrus' relief, his dad took it well. He was rather encouraging in fact, and was happy that Cyrus was pursuing his calling. After finishing his accounts and expenses from the trip, he went back home, eager to see Priya again. On his way he messaged her and she replied saying she would come by seven or eight that evening.

At home, while he worked on his photographs, he thought hard about his decision and decided that he would leave sometime after August. He knew this opportunity would never come again, and it was the perfect chance to live abroad, which he always wanted to do.

He continued to work, but impatiently waited for Priya to come as well. At seven-thirty, he popped open a beer and went out onto the balcony, thinking about the first two days of his return. He knew before he returned that something would quickly transpire between him and Priya, but he had not expected it to be that passionate and that intense. They couldn't get enough of each other, and their union was extremely strong.

Just then, he heard the bell ring, and he rushed to open the door. To his delight, Priya finally arrived, looking a little tired from a long day at work.

"Hi baby." She gave him a hug

"Looking tired." He held her close

"After two hectic days with you and a long day at work, I'm beat." She plopped herself onto the couch. "After a shower, give me a beer." She got up a few minutes later to have a warm shower and freshen up.

"I've organized some food from downstairs, okay?" Cyrus called out

"Perfect." She said as she walked out, wrapped in a towel, with her long wet hair hanging down her back.

"Mmmmm." Cyrus moaned as he saw her. "You know what I feel like doing right?"

"One track mind." She giggled as she slipped her towel off and stood naked in front of him before slipping into a thin pair of shorts and a t-shirt that she had brought with her.

Cyrus handed her a beer and they sat on the sofa in the living room and spoke about the move. Cyrus told her that he had decided to accept the offer and leave sometime after August, probably early September. Extremely happy, Priya also told him that she had decided she wanted to pursue studying there as well. Over dinner, they spoke about options of what she could study, and then spent a lot of time on the Internet beginning their research on various courses, institutes, deadlines and all that. Priya now only had to speak to her parents about the decision as well as the financial aspect, which she had a feeling her parents would not mind.

Eventually, they went into Cyrus' bedroom and spent the next couple of hours engaged in the most passionate sex. They made love in all sorts of positions. Cyrus caressed Priya's supple body and massaged her bosom, while she continued her oral treatment on his cock. Cyrus then proceeded to penetrate her as she lay on her back with her legs lifted up. He then entered her from behind as she lay on her stomach, and slowly slid in and out as he caressed her body and nibbled her neck. Finally, Priya rode him as he lay on his back, bringing both of them to explosive orgasms before they passed out in each other's arms sometime late that night.

---------------

Several weeks went by since both of them had decided to make the move. Cyrus spoke to Scott and accepted the offer, and they both set September 15th as his starting date. He began concluding all his business, taking care of his investments, and passing responsibilities on to the relevant people. He spent his free time working on his photographs, and uploading them to his website. He even invested in a couple of new camera bodies and lenses and some interesting accessories he had seen Scott and the team use.

Priya was able to convince her parents about her decision, and began her applications to colleges in New Zealand and Australia. The decisions would come later in August and the courses would start sometime in January. Till then, she could only hope.

Days went by with Priya and Cyrus spending a lot of time at his place, alone or with friends, enjoying his place for the last couple of months. Both of them also spent many passionate nights together, pleasuring each other and experimenting. They even travelled to a few nearby places for long weekends or short trips.
Like Reply
But the most interesting thing that happened in the few months before Cyrus left was meeting Anusha. One evening, Cyrus had called her and invited her over, but hadn't told her anything about Priya. When Anusha came, it took her a while to come to terms with the coincidence, and a little longer to come to terms with the fact that Priya knew every detail about her night with Cyrus.

But eventually, one thing led to another, and the three of them ended up having an extremely hot and passionate night together. Priya and Anusha were both surprised with one another, and themselves, and enjoyed the new sensations and feelings of being with women. Together, they pleasured Cyrus till he couldn't take anymore. They sucked and licked his cock in turns while the other straddled his face. Then they orally pleased him simultaneously till he came in torrents. They then rode him in turns, and then allowed him to thrust his cock in and out while they lay on the bed. All along, Priya and Anusha couldn't keep their hands off each other. Both enjoyed sucking each other's pussies and playing with each other's breasts while Cyrus watched and stroked himself. They then went back to him and each of them lowered their pussies onto his throbbing cock, fucking him for a minute or so before swapping. He then stood on the edge of the bed and slid his cock in and out of their pussies, alternating every minute, till all three of them came over and over again. Before Cyrus left, they had a chance to enjoy a few more passionate nights together.

Then finally, one August afternoon, two weeks before Cyrus was scheduled to leave, Priya called,

"You home?"

"No, but I will be in an hour."

"I'm coming over." Her tone left Cyrus rather confused and extremely curious as she hung up.

An hour later, Cyrus opened the door to an extremely fidgety Priya, as she barged in and could barely stand still.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. Priya continued to bounce from toe to toe, still unable to tell him what she had come for. "Pri baby. What's up?" He went and held her shoulders.

"I got in!"

"What?" Cyrus began to jump up and down. "Oh my god! That's unbelievable. Where?"

"University of Auckland! I can't believe it!" Both of them were ecstatic like little children.

"When does the course start?"

"January. So only a couple of months after you go."

"Unbelievable. Wow. And in New Zealand itself. I can't believe it."

"I know. I don't think it's completely sunk in yet."

"We have to celebrate."

"You bet." Priya jumped into Cyrus' arms and kissed him deeply. "I'm going to be so close to you. We can have all the fun we want. With whoever we want." She winked.

"Anusha has really got you going hasn't she?" Cyrus chuckled.

"Mmmmhhh... those were some nights." Priya moaned as she kissed Cyrus again. "Come here." She held Cyrus' hand and dragged him to the sofa and pushed him onto it.

She stepped back and stared at him with wanton desire as she stretched her hands up and seductively swayed her body. She then undid her hair clip and let her thick locks cascade down her body and spread across her shoulders and down her back. Bringing her hands to her front, she slowly began to peel her t-shirt off inch by inch, exposing her toned abs and then the swell of her bra-clad breasts, till eventually she pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Reaching around, she undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor, revealing her gorgeous bosom that Cyrus could never get enough of.

As Cyrus watched with rapidly rising arousal, Priya unbuttoned her linen pants, undid her zip and let them fall to her ankles. Kicking them away, she tucked her fingers into her white thong, and slowly, almost painfully so, began to peel them off her hips and lower them down her long legs. She never let her eyes leave Cyrus' as she made the seductive journey with her panties, down her legs, till they were finally kicked away to the side.

There she stood, in all her nude glory, a perfect rendition of an Indian goddess, voluptuous and sultry. She swayed her body towards Cyrus, who sat in a stupor staring at her body moving closer. She kneeled in front of him and unbuttoned his shorts, and as Cyrus lifted his ass, she pulled them down along with his boxers. Staring up at him, she wrapped her fist around the base of his erect shaft and bent forward to pucker her lips around his swollen glans. She began to stroke his shaft while twirling her tongue around his glans and gently sucking. She then lowered her mouth and began to swallow inch after inch of his cock, while continuing to rotate her palm around his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhh..... Pri.... Ohhhh babbbyyyyy.... That feels sooo good!" Cyrus moaned as Priya continued her treatment; a lethal combination of stroking and sucking. While her mouth was wrapped around his swollen head, her fist rotated around the base of his cock and as her mouth traveled down the length of his shaft, she gently massaged his balls. Cyrus began to writhe on the sofa as Priya continued to mercilessly assault his senses, determined to make him come.

"Priya... baby.... Ohhhh fffuccckkk that's incredible. It feels sooo amazing. Mmmmhhhh babyyyy.... Yesssss....yesss... ohhh yesssss baby." Cyrus moaned as Priya continued her carnal ministrations. Her tongue danced all over his shaft and grazed his sensitive underside, and she ever so gently grazed her teeth up and down his length. She applied a strong suction as she reached his glans, and juggled his balls in her soft palms. And with her soft locks spread across his lap and gently caressing each time she moved, Cyrus was being driven wild, and rapidly pushed to the point of no return.

Faster and faster, Priya stroked Cyrus, her palm flying up and down his length. Her mouth sucked and her tongue danced more vigorously until finally Cyrus lost control. His hips began to buck and his body stiffened. Priya felt his balls tighten in her grip as an orgasm quickly began to develop and surge its way forward.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh fffffucccckkkk Priyaaaaa.... Ohhhh fffucckkk yessssss baby..... yessssss.... Yesssssss... yessss... ohhh ffuccckkk.... Here it issss... I'm coming... I'm coming... ohhhh ffuccckkkk yesss... yessss... yesss.... Yesss... yessss... yess!" Cyrus lost control as he erupted, shooting load after load into Priya's mouth as she continued to stroke and suck him. She pumped her fist up and down and sucked his glans till she had squeezed every last drop from him.

Finally Cyrus' body began to relax and he sat back against the sofa, panting as his head spun. Priya had administered a deadly treatment on his cock and he was unable to control his urges. Priya sat up and gave him a lusty grin as she snuggled up next to him.

"I think you liked that?" She whispered

"Liked it? Pri. You never used to do that before. Now you're unbelievable." Cyrus mustered a quiet laugh as he recovered. Priya slid into his lap and they kissed passionately for several minutes. He weaved his fingers through her hair and left them there as she slowly gyrated on his lap. Cyrus then kissed his way down her neck and as Priya arched her back, he puckered his lips around one of her nipples and gently sucked the erect flesh. With his hand, he massaged the other, and kept alternating back and forth.
Like Reply
"Hhhhuuuhhhhmmmmmm.... Mmmhhhhh.... Uhhhmmmm... ohhhhh yessss baby!" Priya softly cooed as Cyrus continued his treatment. He knew in a couple of weeks he would once again be away from her for a few months, and he spent as much time savoring what he knew he was going to miss so dearly.

Priya began to grind her pelvis into his lap, slowly back and forth, as blood began to rush back into Cyrus' shaft. And as Priya slid back and forth, his growing head slid up and down her slit, brushing her inner labia as she moved. Then as Cyrus' cock grew to full mast, she slowly slid back and let his glans slip into her waiting folds, letting out a load gasp,

"Hhhhhuuuuhhhhh..... babbbyyy.... Yesssss.... Ohhhh yessss... fill me up baby... slide into me... uhhhmmmmm yessss!" Priya moaned as she slid back further and let a few inches of his cock slide into her tight passage. Cyrus cupped her firm ass cheeks, and with his fingers, he reached lower and spread her labia, allowing his cock to slide in further till her pussy had swallowed him whole. Priya continued sliding back and forth and grinding her pussy onto him, this time with Cyrus' cock buried deep inside. As she moved, her clit brushed against the base of Cyrus' cock, causing her to arch her back and scream,

"Aaaaaahhhhh fffuccckkkk yesssssss.... Yesssss.... Yessss... ohhhhh fffuccckkk yesssss... uhhhhhmmmm babbbyy!" Priya arched her back and continued to grind back and forth. Cyrus moved forward and once again puckered his lips around her nipple and began to massage her pliant boobs. Priya built a rhythm as she grinded her body back and forth and alternated by riding up and down, lifting her body off Cyrus' groin and slamming back down. Each time she lifted up, she slid her pussy up his entire length, leaving only his head inside, before sliding back down with her tight folds.

Priya went on and on, riding hard and fast, back and forth as she rapidly approached her climax. She dropped a hand to massage her clit, and accompanied by Cyrus' caressing of her boobs, Priya was fast getting lost in a trance.

"Uhhhhhmmmmmm yessssssss..... yessssss... ohhh fffuccckkk yessss babbyy..... ohhh you feel so good... yesss... yesss... yesss... ohhhhhhh ffffuccccckkkkkk yessssssss.....yessss... Cyyyyy... I'm going to come... ohh fuck I'm going to come... aaaaaahhhh yessss...yessss!" Priya slid back and forth faster and faster, harder and harder, pushing herself closer to the edge. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back as she moved, concentrating completely on her approaching climax.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh ffffffucccckkkkkk babbbbyyyy...... yessssss.... Yesssss.....yessss.... yessss... ohhhh fffuccckkkk yessss... fuccckkk yessss... ohhh myyyy godddd.. ohhhh myyy gooodddddd.... Ffuccckkk yesssss babbyyyy!" Priya screamed. Her body stiffened, and then shuddered in numerous jolts as her orgasm exploded. Her pussy went into spasms around Cyrus' cock with each wave that passed through her body. Cyrus held her close and continued to massage her boobs and suck her nipples, intensifying her senses. And when it passed, Priya dropped her head into Cyrus' chest and entered a state of bliss. Breathing heavily, her body remained still in Cyrus' grasp, as he held her close and gently ran his hands up and down her back.

"Ohhh babbyy... that was amazing." Priya sat up and looked into Cyrus' eyes. His cock was still buried deep inside and she could feel it twitch. "We still have to do something about you." She said as she slid off, leaving his cock glistening with her juices, and throbbing for release. "Come here." She motioned to a settee inside a niche against one of the windows, and sat down on the comfortable and thick mattress. She leaned back and propped herself up on her elbows, spread her legs and waited for Cyrus to enter her once again.

Cyrus dropped to his knees, and before sliding his cock back into her, he bent forward and ran the flat of his tongue up and down her slit. He parted her labia with the tip of his tongue and ran it up and down her inner labia, making sure to brush against her swollen clit.

"Ohhhhhhh babbyyy.... That feels sooo good. Uhhhhmmmm yessssss.... Ohhh babbbyy... yessss.... Yessss... yessss!" Priya dropped her head back and moaned as Cyrus continued to lap her juices. Then he sat up, positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed forward. His swollen glans slipped in and caused Priya to moan loudly as he continued to push forward, allowing more and more of his thick cock to disappear till he was all the way in.

He placed his arms against the underside of her thighs, lifted her legs and parted them, and as he balanced himself, he began to thrust in and out. Priya was balanced on her elbows as she bucked her hips in sync with Cyrus' thrusts, and in a matter of a few moments, they were engaged yet again in a rhythmic dance. Cyrus used his lower body like a piston and thrust his hips forward, pumping his cock in and out of her folds while she rocked her hips back and forth and up and down, in perfect sync.

"Uhhhhmmmmm yesssss... just like that baby.... Ohhh yessss... ohhh yessss... ffuccckkk yesss Cy.... Ohhh baby.... That feels so good... sooo gooodd.... Yesss....yessss.... yesssss... uhhhmmmmm... mmmmhhhhhh... uhhhhmmmmmm!" Priya continued to scream as Cyrus thrust his cock in and out. The continued to rock like that for several more minutes until Priya made Cyrus stop and pull out so she could turn around.

She slid further in and placed her hands against the window, sticking her ass out towards Cyrus. He climbed onto the settee and kneeled behind her, positioning his cock at her entrance. With one hand he held her hips, and with the other, he guided his glans into her pussy and pushed forward, sliding inch after inch back into her till his pelvis was pressed against her ass.

"Hhhhuuuuhhhhmmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm... mmmhhhhhhhh... bbaaabbbyyy.... Yessssss.... That feels sooo good!" Priya let out a soft moan as Cyrus reached around and cupped both her breasts. Priya remained bent forward against the window while Cyrus gently kneaded her breasts and played with her nipples, all this while keeping his cock buried deep inside. Slowly, their bodies began to move together, grinding back and forth while Cyrus kept his cock buried. He didn't slide in and out, instead they continued to grind against each other. He bent forward and nibbled on her neck as he ever so slowly began to slide his cock in and out only a couple of inches.
Like Reply
"Mmmhhhh... yessssss.... Ohhh yessss... nice and slow darling... ohhh baby... yessss.... I love you." Priya turned her head so Cyrus could kiss her.

"I love you too baby." Cyrus replied as he continued to grind his pelvis against her ass and slowly continued to slide in and out. He massaged her spongy boobs as their bodies swayed together, both rapidly moving towards their climaxes. Cyrus continued to kiss her neck and feel her soft tresses brush against his cheek. Priya reached up and gathered her locks, bring them forward to cascade down the front of her body, and as they continued to gyrate, her hair swayed in thick waves and caressed Cyrus' arms.

Cyrus picked up the pace as he began to slide his cock in and out in longer and firmer strokes. He pulled out nearly all the way before pumping forward firmly until his pelvis thrust into Priya's ass. He repeatedly thrust in and out, faster and faster, and harder and harder. Both of them were screaming and groaning as their bodies gyrated. Priya threw her head back and forth and lowered one hand from the window down to her clit and began to vigorously rub, pushing herself closer to the edge.

Cyrus continued to massage her boobs and play with her nipples while pumping his body like a piston and driving his cock in and out of her tight folds. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and concentrated on the sensations that came with an impending orgasm.

Priya thrashed her head around and screamed, "Ohhhhhh Cyrus.... Ohhhh yesssss... baby.... Yessss.... Yessss... harder.... Faster.... Ohhh yesss... ohhh ffuccckkkk ffucccckkkk fuccckkk yesssss.... Yessss... yesss baby.... Just like that!" Priya urged him on as she continued to rub her clit.

"Uhhhhmmmm babbbyyy... ohhh yessss baby.... Uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmmmm... fffuccckkkk yesss.... Fuccckkk yessss.... Yessss... yessss!" Cyrus added to the carnal sounds that flooded the room. Faster and faster he thrust into her as beads of sweat began to coat their bodies as they worked towards a mutual explosion.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh fffucccckkkk..... fffuccckkkkk... ohhh fffuccckkkkkk yessssssss.... Yessss..... yessss... here it is... baby... here it is..... ffuccckkk yesss!" Priya threw her head back and replaced both hands on the window to support her shaking body.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh ffffffuccccckkkkkk yessssssssss...... yeeessssssssssss..... yeeesssssssss.... Fffucccckkkkkkkk yeessssssss..... hereeee it isss!" Cyrus grunted as he thrust in one last time, and as he buried his cock deep inside her pussy, he lost control and shot load after load into her.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh myyyy gooddddd... ohhhhhhh myyyy goodddddd.... Ohhhh ffffucccckkkk yesssssss.... Aaaaaaahhhhhhh yessssss..... yesssssss...... yesssssss.... Yesssss..... yesssssss... ohhhhhhhhh fffffuccccckkkkkkinnnngggg helllllll yessssss... yessss....ffuccckkkk yessss... mmmmhhhh... mmmmmhhh.... Mmmmhhh!" Priya screamed uncontrollably as Cyrus' orgasm triggered hers. She arched her back and thrashed her head from side to side, her hair swaying all over as she came in a massive orgasm.

Cyrus leaned forward as his orgasm traveled through him, holding Priya close as her body went into spasms. Together, they climaxed hard, and it went on for several minutes till finally they collapsed. Cyrus leaned forward and embraced Priya, resting his head on her shoulder. Priya reached up and caressed his cheek as she closed her eyes and savoured every little sensation that continued to pass through her.

Several minutes later, Cyrus let his semi-flaccid cock slip out of Priya. He sat against a pillow and Priya sat in his lap as they both recovered from one of the most intense unions they had ever had. Eventually, they cleaned up and went to his bed and feel asleep in each other's arms, knowing that they had a beautiful journey ahead of them.

---------------

The last couple of weeks went by extremely quickly. Cyrus was busy packing his bags, meeting friends and family, and packing up his house as he wasn't sure when he would be back. He spent as much time with Priya and shared with her several more passionate trysts before he had to leave.

Finally, his day to depart arrived. It felt oddly similar to when he first left. But this time, he was taking with him a different feeling. An anxious feeling of starting a new life in a new place. And also, a feeling of overwhelming joy that Priya would soon be with him, and join him in his new adventure.

And with these new feelings, he boarded the airplane and was gone. Priya was momentarily sad, but she too consoled herself with similar feelings of excitement in what lay ahead. It was only for a few months that they would have to be apart. And at the end of those few months lay an adventure that no one would have imagined.

Those few months passed by quickly as well. Cyrus had integrated well as a permanent member of the team, and had begun taking on many responsibilities. He was loving being back in a country he had fallen in love with, and many times, it almost felt like a dream to him. Adrianna and Anna were ecstatic to have him back, and with Priya's knowledge, he had already shared a few passionate nights with Adrianna. Cyrus told Adrianna all about Priya, how they had reunited, and also about how sexually alive she was. Adrianna looked forward to meeting her and hoped for something interesting to transpire.

Priya spent those few months relaxing with friends and family, traveling in India a little, and getting organized to leave. And eventually, her day to leave came as well, and with feelings of anxiety as well as anticipation, she departed India for a new and adventurous life.

And once again, Priya and Cyrus were united, this time, in a new land. She spent a few weeks with Cyrus before she had to leave for Auckland to start her course. In those few weeks, they traveled and explored the land, and Cyrus showed her so many spots he had found fascinating and breathtaking. In those few weeks, they engaged in several passionate bouts of lovemaking with an insatiable appetite for each other.

Just a few days into her arrival, Cyrus introduced her to Adrianna, and there was an instant connection. They got along great as friends, and in a matter of just a few days of meeting, they shared an extremely passionate night together with Cyrus. That night led to many more together before Priya had to leave, promising to enjoy many more moments together in the future.

Her course started in January, and from then on, every chance they got, Priya and Cyrus met. They explored the country, spent days together in Queenstown or Auckland, and Cyrus showed every corner of New Zealand to Priya.

Along the way, every chance they got, Cyrus introduced her to one of his friends. Over the first few months of Priya's arrival, she had not only met Adrianna and Anna. She had even met and enjoyed Natalie, Jenny and Danielle, and there were so many more to go.

The two of them were madly in love, and over the months to come, they enjoyed many many passionate nights together, mostly just the two of them, when they were in the mood, with one of the girls. They knew the road ahead of them was filled with pleasure and passion, and a great quality of life in a beautiful country. And with that in mind, each day for them was exciting.

And with that.... Priya and Cyrus began a new chapter in their lives.... A new adventure together.

THE END
Like Reply
I hope you have enjoyed reading 'Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure' as much as I have enjoyed writing it. This adventure is filled mostly with my fantasies, but some instances are based on real occurrences. I leave it to you to imagine which is which.
Like Reply