Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Story :- Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure 

Written by rd_bombay
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This story is a multi-chapter series about Cyrus, a young guy from Mumbai, India, who has recently discovered his desire for a new dream in his life. He decides to change professions, and follow his passion for photography. The story starts in Mumbai as Cyrus plans a long trip to New Zealand to pursue his passion and rejuvenate his mind for a new life ahead. Over the several chapters to follow, Cyrus travels around all of New Zealand pursuing his passion and simultaneously, indulging in several erotic encounters along the way. I hope you enjoy his adventures as much as I have enjoyed writing about them. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Like Reply
Chapter 1: Cyrus' desire for a new dream

It was a typically hot, Mumbai afternoon in September. The monsoon season was coming to an end, the humidity was still nearly 90%, the sun was out, and the city felt like a sweltering bowl covered with plastic film. Cyrus was sitting at his desk, pondering over some marketing figures given to him by his assistant and all he could think of was that it's Friday and the weekend was about to begin. Not because anything exciting was planned, but just so he wouldn't have to look at any more boring numbers or deal with anal retentive clients with nothing better to do with their lives. His export business provided a very generous income, but nothing in terms of stimulation, and he found it very difficult to enthusiastically work hard anymore.

His cell phone rang and Cyrus was snapped out of a daze. The caller ID flashed Priya, who was probably calling about a plan for the night. Priya was a very dear friend of his since the 1st grade and very close to Cyrus. They shared a lot about each other and knew each other extremely well. But somehow, Cyrus had not told her about a growing boredom with everything in his life lately. His work had become monotonous and dry, and his social life, though fun at times, had become mundane. He hadn't even met any interesting girls in the recent past. To add to that, day after day, Cyrus had a growing hatred for Mumbai and it's urban mayhem. He was becoming more and more inclined to the outdoors, nature, his passion for food and photography, and traveling the world, and all he wished for was an outlet and an opportunity to live those passions.

He was contemplating not answering her call, but decided it wasn't fair to vent his frustration out on her. In fact, she was one of the few he could turn to who would understand him. Though he knew what it was about, there was a sense of comfort in Priya's voice and in speaking with her. She was also too close a friend to ignore just because he was feeling a little low.

"Hey Pri, what's up?" He failed at trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Tired?" She sensed his dull tone immediately.

"Ya, sort of?"

"You don't sound yourself, something wrong?"

"Nothing ya, just a little tired." He pretended that the week's fatigue was the reason he was feeling that way. "How's the week been for you?"

"Same old, busy, you know how banking can be." He always wondered why she stuck around in the banking industry. They dangle a carrot in front of you just so you stay and slave for them, while they continue to exploit your talent and hard work. He felt she could have spent her time more productively, doing something more creative and stimulating.

"So my place tonight, drinks and dinner ok?" Priya said

"Sounds good, be there by 9:30." Cyrus was relieved at hearing the venue was her place and not one of the only 2 decent lounges in the city that he was now sick of going to.

"Come early if you can, want to talk to you about something before everyone else shows up." Cyrus wondered what this was about. He knew it wouldn't be anything that involved the two of them, as they had spoken about that before. Though they had a short but passionate physical relationship the previous year, they decided it was a better idea to be friends. He figured it was probably about her career or a guy she had met.

It was nearly 4 pm, and Cyrus was feeling sleepy. He ordered his usual strong coffee, and began finishing up his work. He had to send out some emails to a few bastard customers before the weekend, after which he had a tennis game with his friend Rahul at 7 pm. Tennis was one of the few things left in the city that he loved, and wouldn't miss for anything.

With Rahul, the game was always intense and competitive, and one hour seemed like 3. Today was no different, and at the end, Cyrus had lost, but just barely.

"Good game, champ, but looks like you're getting a little old." Rahul taunted.

"Fuck off." Cyrus panted, bending over and resting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "Just letting you win after kicking your ass the last 4 times."

Rahul laughed, and began packing his things up. "See you at Priya's, I should be there by 9:30."

"That means 10:30. Hurry up man, don't be late."

"Dude, I have to go pick up this friend of mine, Ami, and then come."

"Aah, so that's what little Rahul has been busy with. So who's Ami?"

"I met her last weekend. We hung out a couple of times this week, she's really cool. Gotta go dude, see you in a bit." Rahul jogged off the courts towards the showers.

Cyrus ran to his car, and drove home. He put on some soothing lounge music to block out the sounds of horns, and calmly drove home. Luckily there wasn't much traffic that day, and Cyrus was home in ten minutes. He stopped by his parents' apartment on the floor below his, to say a quick hi before running up to get ready.

Several years ago, the people living above them had wanted to sell the apartment, and luckily the rates in those days were still affordable as opposed to today's bizarrely ridiculous rates, even for a wealthy family like Cyrus'. Cyrus' dad, thinking long term, bought the apartment and rented it out until Cyrus moved back from the U.S. As soon as Cyrus moved back, he had the place redone with the help of Priya's design skills. He had wanted the place to look very urban and industrial, using concrete floors, rough brick walls, some wood and glass, and very open with extremely state-of-the-art gadgets and appliances. Comfortable would be the most modest term if you were to describe Cyrus' bachelor pad.

It was nearly 8:45 before Cyrus left home. He walked down the road to Priya's, partly wondering what she wanted to talk about, and partly thinking about his life. He ran up to the second floor and rang the bell. Priya's maid opened the door and greeted Cyrus with a smile. She had been around since Priya was 2, and had seen Cyrus grow up as well.

Cyrus greeted her and walked in towards the living room. He said a quick hello to her parents who were eating dinner, and walked to her bedroom. He knocked on the door as it opened simultaneously. Priya stood there in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, looking as cute as ever.

"On time as usual." She said as Cyrus was lost in her gaze.

Cyrus gave her a tight hug and walked in. As he sat on the bed, Priya turned to face him. It seemed like she grew prettier by the day. She was about 5'6" and on the thin side. She had long, wavy and lusciously rich dark brown hair, which was tied in a ponytail that night, and her almond shaped light brown eyes always had a sparkle in them. She had soft features and a slightly dusky, almost permanently tanned looking complexion, which Cyrus found so seductive. She was blessed with gorgeous, perfectly shaped and proportionate natural breasts, heaving from her chest without a hint of sag. Her sensitive nipples pointed slightly upwards and were surrounded by perfectly round, darkish aureoles. They were beautifully fleshy and pliant, and quite a handful, filling out any bra and top she wore, always providing a distraction for Cyrus.

"So you decided you needed a little Cyrus love before everyone comes?" He teased

"Ya, exactly why I called you here early for.... A quickie!" She said sarcastically. "Now throw some ice in your pants and take a seat." Cyrus laughed as he fell back on her bed and made himself comfortable against her headboard. "One track mind." She chided him, though knowing within, how good it had felt when they were together. She definitely found Cyrus very attractive. After all, he was a handsome guy. Standing tall at 6'1", he had an extremely well toned and lean physique. His wide shoulders and slim waist formed a v-shaped torso, and his neck led to a well-chiseled face. He took great care of his body, and had an extremely well defined and dense muscular structure. His short-cropped dark brown hair and light brown eyes added to his good looks, as did a smile that melted many girls' hearts. Priya definitely was one of them, and he too constantly distracted her.

Priya sat on the beanbag on the far side of her room. She had a fairly spacious bedroom, and had designed it herself. It was modern, simple and cozy, with walnut wood furniture and cream colored flooring. She had used bright colored fabric for the cushions and the curtains to liven up the space, and painted one wall a deep rust color. She had put up a lot of her photography all over the wall, a hobby she tried to pursue when time allowed.

"Cy, listen, I've been wanting to talk to you about something. I know we don't have much time today, so we'll chat more this weekend. But I've been meaning to ask you something."

"More Cyrus love?"

"Oh fuck off! Can you be serious? I really want to ask you something about yourself." She scolded him.

"Sorry, sorry. Ask me"

"Lately, you've not been yourself. You've been aloof, unenthusiastic about everything, and dull. Is everything ok? I am a little concerned, you know."
Like Reply
Cyrus knew he couldn't fool her, and in any case, he was planning on talk to her sooner or later. So he decided to spill his heart out and tell her everything.

"I really can't keep any feelings from you." He sighed, slouching a little lower. "Well Pri, I don't know what it is, but lately, I've become bored with most things in my life. My work bores me now; it's not creative enough. I am sick of Mumbai and the same crap here. I just need to do something different."

"Have you thought of what you want to do?"

"You know how I love cooking, photography, and traveling ya? Something with that for sure, but I don't know what exactly. I'm quite confused actually."

"Well, that is a bit vague, but at least it's a start. Listen, don't let this boredom get too deep. You need to snap out of it, and figure out what you really want to do. Maybe you should take a break and travel, meet some people, take some time off and figure things out. You're young, you can easily change what you're doing."

"I know, I'm only 25, so it's not like I'm too late. I haven't given it much thought, but I know I need a change. First, I need a break from this city. That will give me some clear breathing space to figure the rest out. I was thinking..."

Cyrus was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Ya?" Priya said

"Did we interrupt anything?" Nikita teased as she peaked into the room.

"We just finished." Priya grinned back. "Come in."

Nikita and Xerxes walked into her room. They were school friends as well, and had been seeing each other for the past year or so. Nikita was Priya's closest girlfriend since they were 4. Xerxes was a year older to all of them, but had spent a lot of time together because Cyrus, Xerxes and another guy, Darius' parents were all close friends.

"Come, let's sit in the den." Priya got up, and they started walking out of her room.

She turned to Cyrus and whispered, "Cy, I want to talk properly ok? You free tomorrow?"

"Ya, we'll meet for lunch ya?"

As they settled into the den and got themselves drinks, Rahul and Ami walked in. Ami had brought a friend, Clare, who was visiting from London. Soon, Darius, Sonia, Neha and bunch of others showed up, and the night went on with drinks and conversation.

Cyrus was standing with a couple of is his friends, but kept glancing over towards Clare. He found her attractive, in a sort of unconventional way. There was something about her that Cyrus found very appealing. She was tall, over 6'0", medium length blonde hair, steel gray eyes and sharp features. She wore a long dress that was loose and he couldn't tell what sort of a body she had. She didn't strike him to be gorgeous, but there was certainly something about her. Clare was chatting with Xerxes and Nikita and kept glancing over to where Cyrus was standing.

After several minutes, it seemed like Clare excused herself from the conversation and came over to Cyrus and the other guys.

"Hey guys." She said to them all, but keeping her eyes fixed on Cyrus at all times. Eventually the other guys left them alone.

"So are you going to stare at me all night, or were you planning on talking to me at some point?" She boldly asked Cyrus.

He was a little taken aback at first, but appreciated the honesty. He liked to be up front and direct, and liked it when people were that way as well.

"I was still contemplating that, but I guess you've put me in a spot now."

"And what's the verdict?"

"Do I have a choice?" He joked

"I don't think so."

"Well good then, at least I don't have to try too hard to get you to talk to me." He smirked

"Is that what you do when you meet someone?"

"Usually, I have to really persuade them into speaking with me." He laughed

"Comforting." She smiled. "So, you looked kind of bored chatting with your friends."

"Just a little tired, but this beer is giving me a second wind." Cyrus said as he made his way towards the balcony. "Let's stand out here, I need some fresh air."

"Ya, nice breeze tonight."

"So what're you doing in Bombay?"

"I work with Ami in advertising, and here for a short project. Our London office sent me here to train a few people on some new concepts."

"So did you have a nice time here?"

"Ya, it was a lot of fun, but I think I'm ready to go back."

"Taken yet another one alive."

"What do you mean?" She looked confused

"Oh nothing. I mean, our city, it took another one alive. You're ready to go back." They both laughed. "I always wondered what all you visitors' opinions are for our city and country."

Cyrus lit a cigarette, and gave one to Clare.

"Well, there are some of us who just love it, and get totally floored by everything. Then there are some, like myself, who have mixed feelings. There are great aspects to it, but there are definitely many that I have issues with."

"Well, I'm glad to know you are the second type. Realistic. It bothers me when people come here and say how amazing and enigmatic it all is, and how mystical it is. Sure, there are some nice aspects, but get real." He laughed. "Anyways, let me get you another drink." Cyrus offered, as he walked in to get them both another beer.

"I got us each a shot as well." Cyrus came back with 2 bottles in one hand, and 2 shot glasses with a mild concoction in the other.

"Oh fuck no, not a shot."

"Come on, it's small. It's not too strong."

"Trying to get me drunk ya?"

"Of course." They both laughed as they knocked back the shot and chased it with some beer.

"Fuck, it was nasty Cyrus."

"Another one?"

"Are you out of your mind?" Clare said with her mouth cringed.

"So where in London do you live?"

"Near Russell Square, it's near the British Museum. Are you familiar with London?"

"Ya, a bit. I go there fairly often. I know where the museum is. I go there every time I come to London. It's fantastic."

"Ya, it's really cool."

"And then I visit this pub just outside, called the Museum Tavern. I think it's one of the few genuinely old pubs around."

"Oh no way. I go there all the time. I love that place. We go there after work, just before heading home."

"London is amazing. What a city. So much going on, such character. I think it's one of the few cities still worth living in."
Like Reply
Cyrus and Clare continued to chat for a while, having a few more beers, slowly getting intoxicated. One thing led to another, and around 2 am when mostly everyone had left, they found themselves snuggled up on the couch in the darkness. Cyrus had his arm around Clare, and another one running up and down her bare thigh. She had her head leaned against Cyrus and ran her hand across his crotch, feeling his growing hard on.

"Hey, Clare, you want to get out of here? I live down the road. Just a quick walk." He whispered in her ear, his hand traveling further up as he felt her breath getting heavier.

"Ya, let's go." She moaned, kissing him on his neck.

Clare told Ami she was leaving and they both quietly slipped out. They walked with their arms around each other, quietly singing some random song they had both heard earlier. As they reached his place, they quickly made their way to the bedroom, and before they even reached the bed, they had begun stripping each other.

Cyrus quickly unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor, revealing a lean figure, and a pair of pert breasts wrapped in a sheer red bra. His shirt and jeans were now on the floor as he reached out and pulled Clare towards him.

He stood in front of her, in just his boxers, his cock rock hard and pressing against Clare's panty clad hot pussy. He ran his hands up and down her back as she held his face and planted her succulent lips on his. She began sucking as Cyrus parted his lips, allowing her tongue to dart in and out. He passionately sucked her lips and played with her tongue, as his hands slid lower to her ass, massaging the small and firm cheeks before sliding his arms back up. He unhooked her bra from behind and let it fall to the floor, letting her erect nipples and firm flesh of her boobs press against his bare chest. He pulled away to finally get a view of her cute pert boobs nipples, which pointed slightly upwards. Bending down, he took her right nipple in his mouth, while gently massaging her left breast.

"Mmmmm..... that feels good Cyrus. Oooohhh... yesss." She cooed softly.

While still playing with her boobs, he moved backwards towards the bed and fell back, allowing her to fall on top of him, as he pushed back to the middle of the bed. She placed her knees on either side of him, and began kissing lower, down his neck, across his chest and abdomen, grazing her pointy nipples along his body as she moved. She then placed her hands beneath the elastic of his boxers and slid them off in one smooth stroke, allowing his cock to spring out and point straight up towards her.

Clare purposely ignored his throbbing cock as she ran her tongue and lips all over his sensitive skin, heightening his level of pleasure. She planted her lips and gently sucked, while grazing her tongue along as she moved. Her hair cascaded across his abdomen and softly grazed his skin, brushing against his shaft as her head moved from side to side.

"Ohhhh Clare.... That feels so good. Mmmm.... Yesss." He moaned

She finally grabbed his aching shaft and began slowly stroking up and down, causing Cyrus to arch upwards and moan even louder. She licked closer and closer to the base of his cock, finally making the ascent up the stiff shaft with the flat of her tongue, wrapping her lips around his throbbing glans and sucking.

"Ohhhh fffuucck Clare.... Yesss... ohhh yesss." He bucked his hips and moaned.

She pushed lower, engulfing his entire bulbous head, letting more and more of his shaft slide into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick the underside as she wrapped her fist around the base and slowly pumped up and down. The combination of alcohol and fatigue helped Cyrus from shooting his load into her mouth right then and there, as she pumped faster and faster, and began rotating her mouth around his shaft a few more times, licking and sucking, applying more pressure on his head.
Like Reply
Suddenly, she stopped and looked up into Cyrus' feverish eyes, "I don't want you to come just yet," and rolled over on to her back. Cyrus wasn't complaining as he jumped up and kneeled in front of her and spread her legs. Bending her knees, he moved a little forward and began planting kissing along her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her steamy and waiting pussy.

He bent forward and parted her outer labia with his fingers, exposing the wet and sticky flesh of her inner labia. As he ran his finger up and down, Clare moaned and arched her body up to meet his touch.

"Mmmmm.... Yesssss Cyrus.... Just like that... mmmmm."

He continued to circle her inner lips with the tip of his finger, grazing her clit as he passed, sending small waves of electricity up and down her body. Without warning, he leaned forward and puckered his lips around her clit and sucked.

"Ohhhhhh fffffuuuccckkkk Cyrussss... ohhhh myyy gooddd.... Yessss.... Yessss... that's incredible!" She screamed, her hips bucking from side to side. He gently sucked her clit, darting his tongue in and out, then rotating it around her pussy. While he continued to suck her clit, he slowly pushed her lips apart and inserted his middle finger in all the way and bent upwards to find her g-spot, sending yet another shockwave through her body. He slid his finger in and out, sucking and licking her clit faster and faster, sending her closer and closer to the edge.

"Fucckkk.... Yesss... yesss... yesss... yessss... ohhh yesss Cyrus... just like that. Mmmm... Im going to come.... Yesss. Faster.!" She moaned as he felt her body beginning to stiffen. He felt he pussy muscles tighten around her finger, and her back arched up to push her clit into his face.

"I'm coooommmmiiing!!! Uhhhh yessss!!! Fucccckkkk!" She managed to scream out as her body rose up and down and shook several times as an orgasm ripped through her body. Her juices were flowing onto the bed as Cyrus continued to suck her clit. Her head was thrashing as she gripped the sheets tightly in her fist until it finally subsided. Her body relaxed and she fell silent, panting and heaving. Cyrus kissed up her body, caressing her boobs gently as she gathered her composure.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked. Cyrus wasn't expecting her to want more just yet.

"Ya."

"Put it on fast, I need you inside me now."

Cyrus reached over to his bedside drawer and quickly fumbled around for his condoms. Finding one, he ripped the packet and pulled it out as Clare took it from him and pushed him onto his back.

"Let me." She said as she rolled it down onto this throbbing shaft. She crawled up his body and straddled him, placing her hands on his chest. Her boobs bounced a little as she wiggled her hips to position his cock at her pussy. Cyrus held his shaft at her entrance as she sank down, his thick shaft parting her pussy as it slid in slowly, pushing through her tight folds as she went lower and lower. Inch after inch it disappeared in her, till she sat in his lap and let out a loud moan.

"Uhhhhhhhh fffucccckkkkk..... that feels sooo goood... nice and thick. It's been so long!" She said as she pushed from her hands and began to slowly slide up and down, letting her tight pussy stretch to accommodate his thick shaft. Her juices made it easier for his cock to glide in and out through the tight folds, brushing her soft flesh, feeling the intensity of her hot pussy along his shaft.

He reached up and grabbed her boobs, massaging them and playing with her hard nipples. Clare began a rhythmic movement, rising up and down then grinding back and forth, grazing her clit against his skin. Cyrus thrust his hips up, meeting her pelvis as it slammed down each time. She continuously moaned, filling his room with cries of lust, as they danced in unison, bringing each other closer and closer to the edge.

"Yess... yess... yesss... yess... fffuccckk yesss... ohhh yaaa baby... fuck me.. fuck me... harder... ohhhhhhh yaaaaa!" Clare screamed as she bounced harder and faster on his cock

"Uhhhh.... Yaaa... yaaaaa.... Yaaa.... Harder... harder.... Yesss... uhhh yaaaaa!" Cyrus moaned, as he grabbed her ass cheeks and continued to pump upwards in perfect sync.

Cyrus then sat up, with Clare still bouncing on his cock, and puckered his lips around her right nipple and gently began to suck. He ran the tip of his tongue over the sensitive nub, as she threw her head back and moaned. He then wrapped his arms around her body and swung her over on to her back, with his cock still buried deep within her snug folds.

Clare wrapped her legs around him as Cyrus placed his hands on the mattress and began to thrust into her. His ass rose up and down, his cock pulling out nearly all the way before getting slammed back, gliding through her tight passage. He bent forward and sucked on her nipples, continuing to pump in and out, pushing his pelvis down into hers before sliding out again.

"Yessss... babby... yesss.... Yessss... just like that.... Ohhh that feels sooo good... soo good... yesss... fuck me... fuck me...aaaahhhh... ffucckk Im coming! Im coming!" She continued to yell as Cyrus thrust in and out, rotating his hips, moving them up and down, faster and deeper.

"Uhhh... yaaa... yaaa... yaaaa... ohhhhhh yaaaaa.... Yesssss... fffuccckkk yessss!" He groaned as he surged forward, and with one more thrust forward, they both exploded into massive orgasms.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh.... Myyyy gooooddd!!! Fucccckkk yaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaa... yess yess yess yess I'm ccoooommminnnngg!" Clare yelled out as her body stiffened, her back arched upwards and her pussy muscles went into spasms. She gripped Cyrus hard and as her pussy clamped down on his shaft, he was pushed over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhh! Ohhhh fffucccckkkk yesssss... yessss... aaaaahhhhh!" Cyrus pushed deeper into her as his balls stiffened and he began to pump his load into the condom. His body shook and his shaft spasmed inside her throbbing pussy.

He collapsed on top of her as their orgasms began to fade, both of them panting hard. Their clammy bodies exchanging heat as they lay close together, feeling each other's throbbing hearts.

"Fuck Cyrus, that felt so good. It's been so long since I've been with anyone. I hope you have more condoms. We're not done." Clare said as Cyrus rolled off her.

"Lots." He smirked as he removed the used condom from his now shrinking cock and left it on the bedside table. They began exploring each other's bodies in a close embrace. Clare had swung a leg over Cyrus and nestled his thigh between her legs. Cyrus could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she gently rubbed it against his skin. He kissed her neck and ran his tongue over her soft skin, running his hands through her hair.

He let one hand drift lower and caress her boobs, playing with each nipple between his fingertips. Clare felt his cock twitch as it began to slowly come back to life as his blood surged back into the shaft. They continued to fondle each other, exploring their highly aroused bodies, hungry for release once again.

Cyrus quickly reach for another condom and began putting it on as Clare got on all fours, so he could enter her from behind. As Cyrus unrolled the condom, Clare reached below and began to caress her wet pussy, gently rubbing her clit. Cyrus held her hips, and guided his cock to her waiting entrance. Her extremely wet pussy allowed him to slip in easily, and as he pushed forward, his cock slid in all the way, spreading her tight pussy as it surged forward.

"Mmmmm... yesssss.... Ohhhh yessss baby.... Ohh that feels good! So good!" She moaned. Cyrus held onto her hips as he began to thrust in and out, slowly at first, pulling out nearly all the way before pushing back in. Her juices flowed out and onto her thighs as he continued to pump into her.

"Mmmmm.... Cyrus... yess baby.... Ohhh yesss baby.... Harder... harder.... Uhhhh yaaaa!" She screamed into the pillow as Cyrus began to pick up his pace. With each thrust forward, Clare pushed back to meet his pelvis, creating a perfect rhythm. He pulled her hips towards him, pushing his cock forward as deep as he could go. As it slid in and out, his glans grazed her g-spot, and with her hand now furiously rubbing her clit, Clare was in a state of complete trance.

Clare's body was slack as waves of pleasure continuously pulsed through her muscles. She lowered her body and lay flat on the bed, as Cyrus lay over her, continuing to thrust forward. As he pumped, his pelvis thrust into her firm ass cheeks, while his shaft continued to glide in and out of her now even tighter passage. He propped himself up on his hands and arched his back up, using his lower body to piston in and out of her.
Like Reply
Both of them were in a deeper state of ecstasy now, as they were approaching yet another orgasm. Clare's face was planted in the pillow, and Cyrus could only hear loud but muffled sounds of pleasure. Incoherent words and sounds of lust came from him as they were close to the hilt.

And finally, Clare's body began to stiffen, and when her pussy began to spasm, Cyrus thrust forward hard, one last time, and buried his shaft deep within her folds. She lifted her head from the pillow and screamed,

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffuuuuucccccckkkkk yaaaaaaaaa.... Ohhhhh gooooodddd... ohhhh gooodddd... yessss!" As an orgasm surged through her body, pulsating every nerve. Simultaneously, Cyrus' body stiffened and he came hard, thrusting deep, pushing against her ass as his cock went into spasms, shooting his load into the condom.

Clare's head fell back into the pillow as her orgasm began to fade and her muscles began to loosen. Cyrus fell forward and lay on top of her, completely spent of all energy, his head slightly spinning. He slowly slid out of her and rolled onto this back, and stared at the ceiling as his cock began to deflate. Clare lifted her head up from the pillow and turned to face Cyrus.

"That was good! So good." She said as she snuggled up closer to him.

He placed an arm around her and said, "It had been so long for me too. It really was incredible." He pulled off the used condom and both of them went to the bathroom to clean up. He got a drink of cold water and came back to bed. Clare had gotten under the covers and was nearly asleep as Cyrus snuggled up close to her. Placing an arm around her, they drifted off into a deep sleep.

They woke up late that morning and lazed in bed, caressing each other and feeling the warmth of their bodies. They fucked again, with Clare riding his cock hard, to one more shattering orgasm before they finally got out of bed. It had been a long time since either of them had been with anyone, and both of them knew this was a mutual physical affair, and not much more was expected from either one. They did exchange numbers, and they knew they would probably hang out again. Perhaps even continue a brief physical relationship, but it was quite clear that neither of them wanted much more out of it.

It was nearly noon by the time he hugged Clare goodbye downstairs, and he got ready to meet Priya at 1 pm at a café near their house. He cleared his mind from the night before, and thought of what he wanted to talk about. He had a nice strong cup of coffee made from his new machine, got dressed and left to pick up Priya.

"Hey, I'm down." He called Priya to tell him he was waiting down for her. A couple of minutes later she came running out of the gate to her building, and towards Cyrus' car.

"Hey Cy." Priya said in her usual bubbly way, as she reached over and gave him a warm hug. She was always smiling and laughing, and always seeing the positive side. Cyrus really liked that a lot about her.

"Ya it's kind of late. Good fun last night."

"I'm sure it was." She said, giving him a cheeky grin. She never asked him much about his random hookups, though deep inside she always wanted to know more. Cyrus never really bothered to ask her about her sexual relationships either.

"I meant you're party. It was fun." He replied, starting up his car and heading out towards the café.

"Not so fun afterwards?" She grinned again.

"Oh ya, that. It was fun." He said, not wanting to sound excited at how much fun it actually was.

"Ya, I'm sure it was." She replied, not believing his modesty. "You look tired."

They reached the café in about fifteen minutes and got themselves a quiet table in the back corner. It was one of their usual hangout spots, as it was close to home, had great food, very unpretentious and the prices weren't stupidly and unjustifiably inflated like most good places in town. It had a warm, sort of bohemian décor, with walls roughly textured, random tables and chairs, artistic light fittings and pop art all over the place. It had a very casual feel and the people were very friendly.

Priya ordered a lemonade and Cyrus another coffee, and decided to share a few things to eat. "So where did we leave off last night?" Priya asked

"So ya, I was thinking of taking a break and traveling, clearing my head and figuring out what I really want to do in life."

"You definitely need to. There's no point in doing what doesn't make you happy. You're young Cy, you've got passions, you definitely have the talent. Get out and explore."

"I know, but I'm a bit confused."

"On what?"

"On how, what, where."

"Don't think so much. Take things one-step at a time. First, travel and clear your mind. Get refreshed. Think on your trip, I'm sure you'll come up with ideas."

"Ya. I was thinking of a destination where I can combine travel, photography, outdoors and cooking all in one."

"What have you thought of so far?"

"Uh, New Zealand is the first place that comes to mind."

"Great, then go there. It's fabulous; remember I went with my parents a couple of years ago? You'll love it Cy. It is the most magnificent place on the planet. There's so much to see and do."

"Great, so done then. New Zealand it is."

"Good. See, you already sound better."

"Ya, definitely, now there's something to look forward to. I'm going to start my research right away."

As they ate, Cyrus fell silent for a few minutes.

"But after that, what?" He suddenly asked Priya.

"Cy! Fuck afterwards dude. Just go and think there. But one thing is for sure, you have to do something which involves these passions of yours. Who knows, you'll meet people there and get ideas, opportunities to work or study. At least you'll get away from here for a while."

"Ya true.... Oh... that reminds me. I met this guy at a bar here a few months ago. Can't remember his name right now. But he was a photographer from New Zealand. He was in India on a project, and we got chatting about photography. I remember him telling me to come visit New Zealand. Fuck, what's his name?"

"Do you have it written down somewhere?"

"Ya, at home. Anyways, I'll find it and contact him."

"See, you're already a couple of steps further than you were this morning."

"Yes indeed." He smiled and looked happier already. "Thanks ya, Priya. Always the best." He reached out and held her hand.

"Now don't get all mushy on me. Cy, I'm you're friend, I just get concerned about you."

"I know. And that brings me to another point."

"I know what you're going to say." Priya said, smiling and knowing Cyrus was going to now lecture her on what she was doing in her life.

"Ya. And so what've you thought about your life? Are you really going to do this banking shit forever?"

"I don't know. It's a good career, there's a lot of growth."
Like Reply
"Ya, but so does interior designing and product designing. Areas that you really love. They're so much more interesting. And there definitely is money in that if you get it right. You'll also be doing something for yourself and not some fat fuck who takes credit for your hard work."

"I know. But I'm ok for now."

"Are you happy?"

"Honestly, right now, I am. But maybe I'll reevaluate after a while."

"Ok, as long as you're happy. But think about it."

Cyrus felt a lot better chatting with Priya, and his mind felt a lot lighter. He enjoyed his burger and they chatted about their friends, their travels and loads of other stuff until it was nearly 4 pm and the café was closing. Priya came back to Cyrus' place to watch a movie and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Cyrus had invited a couple of friends over for dinner and he was going to cook some kebabs. While Priya took a nap, he went to prepare for dinner. His kept thinking about this new venture in his life, and how he was feeling motivated again to do something.

Cyrus' friends came over at 9, just when he had finished up with the preparations. They had a couple of beers and chatted, Cyrus even told them about his new plans as they ate his delicious kebabs. They sat around till midnight talking about his trip and plans, till finally everyone left. Cyrus was exhausted and needed to sleep, but his mind was abuzz with energy and thoughts about this new step in his life.

He woke up earlier than usual the next morning, made a cup of coffee and looked for the contact details of that guy from New Zealand. Luckily he found it in his address book on his laptop; his name was Scott Lawrence, from Queenstown, and Cyrus now recalled their conversation in more detail.

Scott was a professional photographer based out of Queenstown. He ran a small company with three other photographers working for him, and they did a lot of work for the tourism department, National Geographic magazine and several other outdoor and nature magazines all over the world. They had met at a bar in Mumbai a few months ago.

He immediately emailed Scott,

Dear Scott,

This is Cyrus Mistry from Mumbai, we had met at a bar when you were visiting. We spoke about photography and your company's activities, as well as my passion in the field. You had asked me to let you know if I ever planned a trip to New Zealand, and there perhaps would be an opportunity for me to do something with you and your company.

I have just decided to visit New Zealand, perhaps spend 3 to 4 months down there and extensively travel both islands. I am looking to change professions, and pursue my true passion of photography.

I do hope it would be possible to meet with you and discuss any opportunities that might be available at this time. My travel dates are flexible, and I can leave almost immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Cyrus Mistry

Cyrus then got ready, had a quick breakfast and left for his office. As soon as he reached, he called Priya before getting started on his research.

"Hey, morning. Guess what..... I found that guy's contact in New Zealand, and I've already emailed him."

"Awesome Cy, good, I'm glad you're not letting this energy die down. Let me know what happens."

"Cool, talk to you in a bit. Bye."

"Later."

He spent hours that day reading the tourism website, other travel websites and blogs, and talking to friends who had been there. He made a skeleton plan of starting in Auckland and seeing the North Island first, and then traveling down to the South Island, hoping to meet Scott's group. If not, he would travel around himself. Around 4 pm he was surprised to see that Scott had already emailed him back.

Dear Cyrus,

It's great to hear from you, I do recall our conversation at the bar. I'm happy to learn that you want to pursue your passion, and also planning to visit New Zealand. We would be more than happy to meet you.

As your luck would have it, we have a project that will begin sometime around early January, and last for a couple of months. There is a small chance we can find a place for you, of course, depending on a few criteria. Give me a few days, and I'll get back in touch if something can work out. In the meantime, can you send me some of your work so we can take a look at where you might fit it in?
Like Reply
Thanks and Regards,

Scott

Cyrus was ecstatic to receive Scott's reply. Although it wasn't certain if anything would happen, he knew there was at least a small chance. He now just had to wait in anticipation for his next reply. He immediately called Priya,

"Pri... Scott replied."

"Wow, already, what did he say?"

"He said we could definitely meet. Also, there is a project that begins first week of January, and there may be a small chance I can be a part of it."

"That's awesome! When will you know?"

"In a couple of days hopefully. I have to send him some of my work, so I'm emailing him my website."

"Great. Wow, this is exciting ya."

"I know. I can't believe it. Anyways, movie tomorrow?"

"Ya cool, will get tickets for something decent."

"Cool, bye." He hung up and emailed Scott the link to his website.

Dear Scott,

Firstly, thank you very much for replying immediately.

As you requested, I've emailed you the link to my website, you can take a look at my work.

I do hope to hear from you soon

Best regards,

Cyrus

Although his plans weren't certain, he continued his research. If he had to be in Queenstown early January, he had planned to reach the North Island early November to be able to travel for 2 months. So he first began planning that part of his trip. He had saved up a decent chunk of cash and decided to treat himself to a luxurious holiday. He first called his travel agent and booked a business-class ticket on Singapore Airlines, leaving the dates flexible. He then started from Auckland, and worked his way through the entire North Island, making a skeletal itinerary. He researched hotels and places for a couple of days, sending emails for reservations in advance, as it was peak season. As things started getting planned, he heard from Scott on Monday, September 22.

Dear Cyrus,

First and foremost, we went through your website and we all were rather impressed. You do some excellent work, and I think your style fits ours very well. I can confidently say we could find a place for you on our project, and we could definitely use an extra talented hand.

I have attached a brief on the project, with dates and agendas. Now in terms of where you fit, there would not be a specific task. You can be a helping hand in general, assisting in whatever maybe needed, and do some photography of your own.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to pay you for this project, as the sponsors may not approve. But all expenses will be paid for by us.

Do go through the brief and let us know your thoughts. We can then go ahead with the plans accordingly.

Best regards

Scott.

Cyrus nearly jumped off his chair when he read the email. He didn't know where to turn and what to do, so of course he called Priya.

"Pri! You won't believe it." He sounded like a mad child

"What? What?" She asked impatiently

"Scott replied. They loved my work and I can be sort of an apprentice on their project!"

"What? Cyrus, that is unbelievable. See, things are working out, I'm so happy."

"I have to read the brief and reply soon, but it's basically all set."

"So when do you leave?" She asked

"Soon actually, I'm booked on the 31st of October. I had made a tentative plan already, to travel the North first. So I'll stick to that and meet them in Queenstown early Jan."

"Wow, that's really soon." She said.

"I know, but that's good. Sooner the better."

"Definitely. Listen, let's get out of town for a couple of days? Just you and me, so we can chill."

"Sounds like a plan. Mahabaleshwar?" Cyrus asked

"Always on for that."

"Cool, I'll do the necessary."

"Ok. Talk to you in a bit."

It struck him how fast things were moving, and how soon he was actually leaving. It was going to be a long time away from home, but a much required break. It also occurred to him how much he was going to miss Priya and how much she meant to him. He always cared about her, but this feeling he was getting was different.

He spent the next several days handing over responsibility of all his work to his managers. He had also planned his and Priya's trip to Mahabaleshwar, what they called a hill-station in the mountains near Mumbai. It was about 5 hours away by car, at an altitude of nearly 4500 ft and covered with dense forest. The British Raj had made this a holiday town for them to escape the Mumbai heat, and now had become a weekend spot for locals. Cyrus' family had been going there since he was a little child, and usually stayed at The Club. It was here Cyrus first developed his love for the outdoors. For the last 30 years, they knew a local guide, Shankar, who would take them for walks deep into the forest every time they went, to places no one would ever go. They would spend the day going for walks, reading, relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather. Post-monsoon was the best time to go when the foliage was lush green and thick, and the fog still rolled through every evening. The climate was cool and the environment very serene. Cyrus had booked a room from the 8th to the 12th of October, and made sure Priya got leave from her office.

The next couple of days went by quick, with Cyrus busy at the office and spending his free time getting things together for New Zealand. Luckily, he was a British citizen and didn't have to worry about any visas. His energy and enthusiasm was somewhat back and he went to the gym regularly, played tennis and golf, and spent time with friends and family as much as possible.

On the 8th morning, they left town at 5 am to beat the traffic, and reached the club by 9:30. It was still chilly with a light fog covering the ground. After a quick breakfast, they called up Shankar and went for a nice long walk to a part of the forest they had never been to before. Cyrus was a different person in the outdoors. He seemed more at home and completely connected to where he was.

They spent the day walking, eating, resting and reading. At night, once the temperatures dipped, they had a bonfire lit and sat around with a bottle of wine.

"Isn't this life?" Cyrus asked Priya

"Ya, we just need to make a pile of cash and retire."

"My goal is to retire at 35." They both laughed

"Seems like you've already retired. Quit work, going to New Zealand for 4 months. Sounds just like retirement to me."
Like Reply
Cyrus laughed as he got up to fill her glass of wine.

"I'm glad we came out here. You needed the break and we got a chance to spend some time alone." He sat back in his chair. "Did you get a chance to think about yourself, work and all that? He asked

"Well, I have been thinking. But I'm still not sure." She was vague, but Cyrus didn't push her. He knew she wanted to do something different, but needed more time.

"You seem back to your usual self though." She told him.

"Definitely. I've been so energetic and positive, so much happier since I made this decision. Now I'm just going to take it step by step."

"Good. Ya, don't rush. Think about what you want to do and only then get into it."

They sat around for a couple of hours, finished their wine, and went to bed. They spent the next couple of days really enjoying their time together, trekking and relaxing, eating good food and spending nights around the bonfire. Four days passed by quickly, and they were sad to be heading back home. Priya especially, knowing that in a couple of weeks Cyrus would be gone for a long time. She too had felt a deeper feeling, something different that she couldn't exactly figure out.

Once back in Bombay, Cyrus only had about a couple of weeks to go. He was busy getting things in order and making sure all his camera equipment was in proper working order. He even shopped for a new lens and tripod, and a few different lens filters he would need.

Finally October 31st rolled around, faster than he had expected. His flight wasn't until 2:00 a.m. on the 1st, so he had the whole day free. He had lunch with his parents and Priya came over in the evening to say bye.

"Can't believe I'm finally going."

"Me neither. Listen, you disconnect from here, enjoy every minute, and clear your mind ok? Write when you get a chance, and send me some photos."

"Definitely. You take care of yourself. Going to miss all your shit."

They both laughed, gave each other a hug, and he was off for the airport, ready for his interesting adventure to begin.
Like Reply
The first chapter saw Cyrus beginning a new phase in his life, and taking the step to travel on an adventure to explore his passion for photography. Cyrus' adventure is now about to begin as he prepares to leave Mumbai for Auckland, New Zealand, where he will spend a few fun and exciting days before he begins his journey through the North Island.
Like Reply
Chapter 2: The beginning of a new adventure

Cyrus reached the airport, checked in, cleared passport control and settled into the lounge. He had a long journey ahead of him, with a 5-hour flight to Singapore, a short layover, and then a 10-hour flight to Auckland. He got a beer and a sandwich from the food counter, settled into a comfortable chair and cracked open a book on photography. In a short while, a very attractive young lady came up to him, dressed in what he later found out was a Singapore Airlines uniform, and informed him that the flight was boarding.

He boarded the aircraft and was guided to his seat. He placed his bag in the overhead compartment, and settled into his wide and plush leather seat. Another, even more attractive, flight attendant greeted him with a gorgeous smile and a glass of champagne. She handed him a menu, some newspapers and magazines, gave him a cute smile and strutted off, with her firm looking ass swaying from side to side. Cyrus always had an urge to fuck a flight attendant in an airplane bathroom. He had a thing for women in uniforms, with it clinging to their bodies, exposing every curve, and their hair tied up in a tight bun or ponytail. His cock twitched a little as he watched her disappear behind the curtains.

The flight took off, and he was served a drink and his meal. He watched a move while he ate, and then decided to take a nap before he arrived in Singapore. Once they landed, he made his way to the airline lounge to freshen up, have a cup of coffee and relax in the serene atmosphere they had created so beautifully. He hadn't been able to sleep much on the flight, and with the last couple of days being hectic; he was in quite a daze.

His next flight was long and he was hoping to get some rest. He was one of the first to board the aircraft when the flight was announced, as all he wanted to do was sit in his seat and go to sleep. He could hardly keep his eyes open, and nearly dozed off when he was gently stirred by a very attractive young Asian flight attendant.

"Sir, sorry to wake you. Here's the menu. Can I get you anything now?"

"A glass of water and a coffee would be great. Thanks"

"Certainly. I'll be right back."

She came back in a few minutes with Cyrus' drinks and a newspaper.

"Here you are sir. Just thought you'd like to know our flight is on time, and seems to be mostly empty up here today. Things should be quiet so you can rest. Let me know in case you don't want to be disturbed for meal service."

"Thanks so much.... May". Cyrus said, looking at her nameplate, and noticing the slight curve of her breasts as they pushed out from her fitted uniform. He was getting hard just imagining what they might look like. She was a very attractive Asian, her hair tied in that bun he loved so much, light colored skin and eyes that were warm and soothing to look at.

"Please let me know if you need anything." She said with an extra warm smile before she went back to the galley. Cyrus gave her one more look and smiled, before enjoying his coffee and reading the latest headlines.

The flight took off and a meal was served. Cyrus ate a little and decided to take a nap for a couple of hours. Though he had a few days to rest in Auckland, he still wanted to arrive as fresh as possible. He asked May to wake him up in 3 hours, went to the bathroom. When he returned to his seat, May had already reclined it, spread a duvet on the mattress and prepared it for him to sleep. Before long, he was fast asleep, dreaming of Priya and New Zealand.

He was gently nudged by May, "Sir, it's been 3 hours. Would you like to sleep some more?"

"Oh... no thanks. I should get up. Thanks again." Cyrus said in a daze, as he rose in his seat and stretched a little.

"Can I get you something?"

"No thanks, nothing for now." Cyrus yawned a little and stared into her warm brown eyes. He went to the bathroom, and as he was returning to his seat, he saw May sitting alone, writing some thing into a manual.

"Hey, busy working?" He asked. He felt much more refreshed.

"Oh, no sir, was just putting in some data into a log. So are you on your way to New Zealand for a holiday?"

"Firstly, call me Cyrus. And yes, a holiday I guess."

"Why, I guess?"

"Well, it's a long story. But just needed a break from everyday life. Needed to do something different. I'm going down for 4 months to do some photography and work with a local company for some time."

"Wow, that sounds so interesting. And what better place than New Zealand?"

"Exactly. Well, so I've heard. It's my first time."

"It's a fabulous place. I've only seen a couple of parts, and spent a few nights in Auckland each time I fly down, but whatever I've seen is spectacular. Before we land I'll write down some names of places and things you should see in Auckland."

"Great, thanks. That would be awesome. I'm really looking forward to it."

"You're most welcome. Can I get you anything?"

"Sure, another coffee would be great. Thanks."

"You drink a lot of coffee." She said, laughing demurely. "Sure, I'll bring it to your seat."

Cyrus opened his book and stared at the words, thinking only of May's sexy body, her dark brown eyes, sharp features and warm friendliness. He suddenly thought of asking her to dinner, as she would be in Auckland at least for the next 2 nights. He wasn't sure if she would accept such an invitation from a random passenger, but it was worth a shot.

"Here's your coffee." May said, with a radiant smile.

"Thanks. Uh listen, May? I was wondering. You told me you'd give me some names of places in Auckland. But I had another idea. I hope I'm not being too forward, but would you like to show me around and hang out tomorrow? I thought it would be fun."

May hesitated a little, "Uh, actually I'm not so sure Cyrus. It's not appropriate."

"I understand. Well, think about it. We've got a few more hours to go, so if you change your mind, you know where I am." He smiled, and went back to his seat. He was keen on spending more time with her, but knew that it was a long shot.

A few hours later, they touched down in Auckland around 10 pm, and Cyrus got ready to deplane. As he was about to exit, May came up to him.

"Cyrus, uh," she started hesitantly. "If the offer still stands, I'd love to hang out tomorrow." She too had really wanted to spend more time with Cyrus, but was fighting between being professional and impulsive. She chose impulsive.

"Great," he tried not to sound over-enthusiastic. "The offer definitely stands."

"I've never done this before." She whispered.

"It's ok, neither have I."

She coyly smiled and gave him her hotel details.

"Hilton Auckland. Great. Looking forward to it. I'll meet you in the lobby at 4 pm tomorrow."

Cyrus made his way to immigrations and customs, and was out in just over half an hour. He was tired, and needed a shower. He hailed a taxi and was on his way to the boutique serviced apartments close to the heart of the city.
Like Reply
He arrived in 20 minutes, and took his luggage to the reception. It was a very modern lobby, tastefully and subtly decorated. The staff greeted him warmly and helped him with his luggage to his studio apartment on the 23rd floor. He had a spectacular view of the city and the waterfront, but for now, he was more interested in a shower and a bed.

Cyrus stood in the hot shower for 20 minutes, letting his muscles relax and feel alive again. He brushed his teeth and got straight into bed. He quickly texted his parents and Priya that he had reached safely, and then as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out cold.

He woke up when he felt a ray of light hit his eyes. He saw it was only 5:30 am, but the sun was already rising. He turned over and fell asleep for another hour or so. He knew it would take him a couple of days to get used to the time difference as well as the very early morning sunrises.

Eventually he woke up, showered and went down for a nice breakfast. He had some fresh bread, coffee, orange juice and some great eggs and sausages. After breakfast, the concierge helped Cyrus with a few things to do in Auckland before he had to meet May at 4. He walked around and visited a few places, but all along he was more excited to meet May than see Auckland.

At 3:00, Cyrus came back to his room, had a quick shower and got ready. He left to go to the Hilton at 3:30 and as he got to the lobby he saw May was already sitting waiting for him. She looked different, perhaps more beautiful, dressed in a pair of fitted jeans, a light sweater and a khaki colored casual jacket. Her luscious silky hair was tied in a long ponytail and she wore black-rimmed glasses. Cyrus had a thing for Asians.

"Hi May. You look lovely." He walked up to her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks. Good to see you again. So are you well rested?"

"Ya, I slept well. But the sun comes up too early!" He laughed. "So what's the plan?"

"Well, a couple of things are interesting, we could do before drinks and dinner. Bungee jump off the bridge, visit the zoo, the aquarium and Antarctic center."

"Sounds good, lead the way, anything is fine with me."

So they first visited the zoo, as both of them loved watching animals. They then went over to the aquarium and the Antarctic center to observe sharks and other interesting Pacific aquatic life. Cyrus was truly fascinated at the way they had made all of it. Finally, May managed to force Cyrus up the bridge to try the world-famous bungee. Though he was into the adventure sports, bungee was still something he was a little apprehensive about trying.

They reached the jump center at the top of the bridge, when Cyrus started feeling a little anxious. "Come on Cyrus, it's not that bad, trust me."

"Sure, that's what they all say."

May had a hearty laugh as the instructor began tying Cyrus up for the jump. "Aren't you going to jump?" He asked nervously

"Today's your turn." She continued to laugh

"That's not fair." He said as the instructor told him it was time to jump. Cyrus looked down, and though he was very anxious, he decided to throw caution to the wind and just jump. He fell several meters before the rope caught him and he started bobbing up and down a few times before coming to a rest. It was quite exhilarating, but a little nauseating at the same time.

"So how was it?" May asked, helping him to stand up a little straight.

"Not as bad as I expected." He said, a little woozy.

"Maybe I'll try it someday." She laughed.

"WHAT?" Cyrus nearly screamed. "You've never done it?"

"Nope."

"And you made me do it?"

"Sure, thought you'd like it." She couldn't stop laughing

"Oh, I'm going to get you back. I know I don't have much time, but I certainly am going to try." He said, joining her in laughing at her prank.

They walked around town a little before heading into a bar for a quick drink before they had to reach the restaurant for their reservation May had made. The restaurant was on the terrace of a building, overlooking the Auckland harbor.

"This is a really nice place May."

"My favorite in Auckland. It's got the freshest food and the view is awesome. Are you feeling ok after the bungee jump?" She laughed, amused at her prank.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you." He stared at her smiling. "But listen, thanks for making me do it. It was fun."

"Sure. Listen, I've had a great time. It's been so much fun. I've never impulsively gone on a date with a passenger like this before."

"It's ok, you don't have to keep saying that. I've never gone on a date with a flight attendant before." He laughed. "It's been a lot of fun."

They enjoyed a quiet and romantic meal, and as the wine flowed, the conversation became more casual and flirtatious. Inhibitions were reducing by the minute, and they were very comfortable with each other.

"May, I've been meaning to ask you then. Since you've never been on a date with a passenger before, what made you spend the day with me?"

"Putting me on the spot aren't we?" She laughed. "I don't know. I was desperate I guess."

Cyrus was stunned to hear that, and stared at her with his mouth wide open.

"I'm joking silly. You just seemed like a nice sweet guy, charming and cute."

"Thanks. Well, to be honest, when I first saw you in the airplane, I couldn't stop thinking of you."

"Thanks." She blushed slightly. She gave him a very sensual smile, and thought of going a little out on the limb. She pushed her leg forward and gently brushed Cyrus', slowly going up and down. Cyrus smiled back at her, liking where this was headed. He slowly began brushing his leg up and down her silky smooth calves.

"Taking advantage of a slightly drunk girl are we?" She stared into his eyes and seductively smiled.

"Absolutely." He looked back at her with equal passion, continuing to gently run his foot up and down.

They had gone through two bottles of wine by the time they finished dessert and decided to go for a walk along the harbor. It was a cool and crisp evening, and though they had drunk so much wine, they still felt fresh. It was also the feelings that were developing within both of them that made them feel that way.

They walked and chatted for a while, and eventually ended up just outside Cyrus' hotel. Cyrus held May's hand as they reached the entrance. "May, come up, let's have a drink."
Like Reply
She hesitated for a second, but she really wanted what Cyrus did too. "Umm, ok, that'd be nice."

They walked into the hotel and went up to the 23rd floor. "It seems like a really nice hotel. Very modern and spacious."

"Ya, and I got a pretty good deal." Cyrus said as he inserted his key card into the slot until it turned green. He held the door open for May as she entered his room and walked over to the balcony and opened the door. "Wow, it's so nice up here. The view is beautiful."

Cyrus walked to the bar and opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses and joined May in the balcony. "Here you are gorgeous."

"Thanks Cyrus." She smiled, leaning closer towards him.

Cyrus put down his glass of wine and turned towards May. As she turned to face him, he held her and kissed her beautiful and delicate lips. May instantly moved closer and wrapped her hands around his neck. She began to passionately suck his lips and Cyrus felt her breathing getting heavier. Both of them had wanted this all evening, and now had left all inhibitions aside.

Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss, their tongues darting in and out, coiling around their mouths. Their hands explored up and down their backs, feeling each other's curves through their clothes, waiting to make contact with each other's skin.

May removed her glasses and embraced Cyrus, pressing his lips with hers more urgently, sucking his lower lip and gently biting. Cyrus lifted her petite body, and as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he walked into the bedroom. Still locked in a kiss, May released her legs and stood in front of Cyrus, and started unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it out of his jeans and pushed it off his firm body while Cyrus tucked his hands under her sweater and lifted it off her head in one quick motion.

He ran his hands over her soft milky skin and her firm back, over her tight abs and cupped her medium sized, bra-clad breasts. Cyrus being a complete breast man, he eagerly reached around and undid her clasp, letting her bra fall to the floor, letting a pair of cute and pert breasts, gently bounce free from their confines. He cupped them in his palms and felt the soft skin and pliant flesh, gently tweaking the firm nipples in this fingers.

"Mmmmm... I love that Cyrus.... Oooohh... that feels good." She softly moaned.

Cyrus reached lower and unbuttoned her jeans, peeling the fitted fabric off May's gorgeous hips and firm ass. He tucked his finger in the elastic of her matching pink panties, and pulled them lower to reveal her damp pussy, covered with a tuft of hair that May had neatly trimmed. She now stood completely naked in front of Cyrus, petite and slim, with soft milky skin and beautiful pert breasts. Her lustrous hair was still tied in the cute ponytail, which bounced slightly as May stepped a little away from Cyrus.

"Like what you see?" She seductively asked him, giving him a wicked stare.

"You're gorgeous May. More than I imagined when I first saw you in that seductive uniform."

She swayed as she walked up to Cyrus and began undoing his belt and jeans. She gripped his jeans and boxers and swiftly pulled them down, dropping them to the ground and letting his engorged cock spring free.

"My... my... what do we have here?" She licked her lips and stared at this thick shaft, that curved slightly upwards. "Mmmm.... Can't wait to have that thing spread my tiny little pussy." She walked passed him and fell back on the bed as Cyrus quickly followed. She teased him and tried to crawl further up, not allowing him to get a hold of her just yet.

Cyrus laughed, as he finally caught hold of her legs. He gently pulled her lower until he was positioned between her legs. She laughed as she pulled him lower and planted her lips on his once again. Her skin smelt so good, a citrusy blend that made her smell so fresh. He kissed lower, down her sensitive neck, running the tip of his tongue as he moved. As he kissed lower, May felt the tip of his hard cock poking against her pelvis.

"Mmmm... looks like you're ready to go big boy." She laughed.

"That's the effect you have on me May." He said and continued to kiss her. They both moved a little further up and got comfortable against the cushions. He ran his hands up and down her body, softly brushing over her breasts and large pointy nipples. The feeling of his hands passing over her sensitive nipples made her arch upwards,

"Aaaaahhh... ffuccckk Cyrus.... Mmmmm... my nipples are really sensitive." She moaned

He continued to run his hands up and down her soft and smooth skin while her legs were spread on either side of his body. He moved lower and caressed her abdomen, passing her pussy and onto her thighs. He spread her legs a little more as he slowly ran his fingers over her outer labia. She was already extremely wet and the sweet smell of her nectar wafted up to his nose. He ran the tip of his finger around her labia and parted her lips to expose the pink of her inner labia.

He bent forward, and cupping her ass, he lifted her body up towards his face. He dove right in and with the flat of his tongue, ran it up and down the length of her hot and wet slit. Pushing her body up, he pressed his tongue down harder and ran it up and down faster and faster.

May screamed, as her hips bucked. "Aaaaaahhhhh Cyruss.... Yessssss... yessss... that's so good... don't stop... ohhhh my godddd... yesssss!" She continued to moan and buck as Cyrus continued to lap her juices and flick his tongue in and out. Without warning, he took her engorged clit between his lips and sucked, sending a shockwave through May's petite body.

"Ohhhhhhhh fffffuccccckkkkk Cyrrusss.... that's..... incredibleeee!!! Aaaaaahhhhh myyyyyy... ffuucccckkkkk..... I'm ccoommmmiiing!" She screamed as her body shook and bucked. She was already at the edge, and as Cyrus sucked a little harder, she came. Her juices flowed all over his mouth as an orgasm raced through her body.

"Wow Cyrus." She panted, as her orgasm subsided and she lay back flat on the bed. "I've never had that done to me like that. It was amazing! You made me come so fast!"
Like Reply
He chuckled as he spread her legs, bent her knees up and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed his shaft and ran his glans up and down her moist slit, lubricating his sensitive flesh. She had a fairly small looking opening and he knew it was going to feel incredible wrapped tightly around his shaft.

But before he could go any further, she sat up and kissed him, tasting her sweet juices still on his lips. A lot of this was new for her, and she was feeling very invigorated and extremely passionate. She flipped him over on to his back and kneeled in front of him. His hard cock pointed straight up as she took it in her small hands and began pumping up and down. She stared into his eyes and Cyrus noticed how different she looked. She wasn't the demure and gentle flight attendant he had met just yesterday. She was feisty and voracious vixen, with a deep lust in her eyes, ready to devour his cock.

"I'm so going to enjoy this." She said, staring at this throbbing cock.

She loosened her silky long hair from her ponytail, allowing it to cascade over her shoulders. She bent down, holding Cyrus' cock at the base, and wrapped her lips around his swollen glans. She very gently grazed his head with her teeth and began to suck, and ran her tongue around its soft flesh.

Cyrus bucked his hips and moaned, "Uhhhhhhh....mmmmppphhh..... ohhh that's..... incredible." He managed to say as her lips and tongue wreaked havoc on his tender skin.

She slowly pushed inch after inch into her mouth, taking as much as her small mouth would allow, bobbing up and down. Her soft hair was spread across his abdomen, gently brushing his skin and creating yet another sensation for Cyrus to experience.

She lubricated her hand with her saliva and rotated her fist at the base, while licking and sucking his shaft, up and down. Cyrus was amazed at her energy and transformation, and closed his eyes to enjoy every sensation.

Cyrus fought the urge to shoot his pent up load deep into her mouth as she continued her assault for a few more minutes. Then suddenly, she stopped and pulled away from him. Giving him a seductive smile, she moved up his body and positioned herself over his cock. Placing his large head at her small entrance, she bobbed up and down a few times to lubricate the tip with her flowing juices. She sank a little lower, letting the cock head spread her extremely tight pussy and enter just an inch. She felt her folds stretching as she sank a little lower, allowing part of his shaft to enter.

"Ohhhhh.... Yessss... it's so thick... it feels sooo good!" She moaned, as she rose up and down slowly, getting used to the feeling of his thick cock. Each time, she sank a little lower, as inch after inch slowly began to disappear into her narrow passage. She threw her head back, and groaned loudly, as she sank down hard, finally letting his entire cock enter her pussy till she was grinding her pelvis into his.

"Hhhhuuuuhhh..... myyyy gooddddd.... Cyruss..... ohhhhh yessss..... you are so big!" She moaned.

Cyrus was in absolute ecstasy as her vice like pussy squeezed his shaft as it rested in her depths. The soft and moist flesh wrapped around his cock was driving him mad with pleasure, and he had to fight off a strong urge to shoo this load in her as she began to slowly rise up and down. She placed her hands on his chest and began to ride him, slowly at first, letting his cock glide in and out. It was the first time she had had such a thick cock in her, and the sensation was driving her crazy.

She placed her hands on his chest and rose up and down, slowly picking up pace as her head swung from side to side and her hair tossed all around. She was possessed by a sense of lust, increasing as she rode faster and faster, bouncing on his cock, slamming into his pelvis with each thrust. May had never felt passion with this much intensity. All along her sexual encounters were much more subdued, but now she felt alive and highly stimulated.

May began to sway her hips on his cock, from side to side and rotating around, feeling his cock stretching her muscles. She slammed down and began to grind her pussy along his body, brushing her clit as she moved back and forth.

"Ohhhhhh yaaaaa.... Cyruss.... Yaaa... yaaa... yaaaa... fffuuuuccckkkk yaaaaa.... Mmmmm... this feels sooo goooood.... Yessss....yesss!" She continued to moan, filling the rooms with her lustful calls. "Yessss... ohhh ffuuuccck yesss.... You like that?" She moaned, riding and grinding and dancing faster and harder.

Cyrus just closed his eyes and enjoyed this Asian syren dancing on his cock with her vice-like pussy squeezing his aching shaft. "Uhhhhh... yaaa... yaaaa... yaaaa May... yesss... I love it.... Ohhh it feels divine! Yess... faster...faster!"

Cyrus then propped himself up on his elbows and May held on to his shoulders for balance. She began to grind her pussy into his crotch, moving forwards and backwards, harder and harder. Cyrus was finding it increasingly difficult to hold on, and he propped himself up on his hands, arched his back up thrusting his hips forward.

"Ohhhh yesss... May.... Baby... I'm... uhhhhh.... Fuccck... coming!" He began to moan and scream between breaths. He arched his back up and down to meet each of May's strokes as she continued to ply into him. "Ohhhh fffuuuccckkk.... Here itttt... issss...aaaahhhh!" He screamed once more, and his body began to stiffen. May continued to grind and squeeze her pussy muscle as Cyrus bucked his hips and began to shoot his load deep inside her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh yesssss.... Ohhhhh.. fffuccccckkkk.. meeee tooooo!" May began to scream as she held on to his shoulders, as her orgasm was triggered by his hot juices flowing deep inside he pussy. "Yess... yesss... yesss...yess.... Ohhhhhh yessssssssssssssss!" She threw her head back and yelled as both of them came hard.

Cyrus shot load after load into her as he bucked his hips up, pushing his cock deep into her as May held on to him while her body shook and her pussy muscles went into spasms. Finally Cyrus collapsed on the bed and May laid on top of him, with his cock still inside her. "Oh May... that was awesome! It felt so intense. Your pussy is so tight.... Wow." He panted

May lifted herself off from his now shrinking cock and lay on her side, slowly gaining her composure. "I've never felt like that before. It felt so potent. It felt as though my body was released from constraint. And your cock... ohhh, it felt so good... filled me up so nice."

Cyrus chuckled. "Well, your pussy sure did a number on me."

"You know Cyrus, I've always had very subdued experiences so far. Very normal. Today was just different. Intense. I felt an inner beast inside me, hungry for more and more. I don't know if I'm making any sense. But I felt like I was on fire."
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"Well, you certainly were not the same as the coy and demure flight attendant a few hours ago." He laughed. "Well, I'm just glad I could be with you tonight. It was amazing for me as well May."

They both lay like that for a little longer, chatting and regaining some stamina, but May wanted more from Cyrus before she left to go back to her hotel. A few minutes later, she sat up and walked to the balcony. "Hey Cyrus, come here. It's really nice out here." She called out.

It took Cyrus a minute to get up and walk over to the balcony, but when he reached he was greeted by May, bent forward, holding on to the balcony railing, and her ass sticking out towards him. Her one hand was between her legs and Cyrus saw it move vigorously over her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm... baby." She looked back at him with a devilish grin. "I want you to enter me from behind."

Cyrus needed no further invitation, as his cock was already hard at the most amazing view he was getting, and it wasn't of the city. He positioned himself behind her, and stroked his shaft a few times. He reached below and massaged her pussy, taking some of her juices and rubbing it over his shaft a few times. He then held her hips, placed his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed forward. His glans spread her lips as it entered, spreading her tight folds as inch after inch disappeared into her, easily sliding all the way in.

"Mmmmm... yesssss.... Just what I need. It fills me up so nice!" May moaned. Cyrus was still a little surprised at her ravenous sex appetite, so completely different from her earlier disposition. But he was enjoying it as much as she was, and their levels of arousal were certainly at quite a peak.

He held on to her and began to move in and out, pulling out almost all the way and sliding back in with a hard stroke. His balls were slapping her ass as he picked up speed and began pumping in and out. He bent over and held her boobs, playing with her pointy nipples and intensifying her pleasure. Her soft flesh felt so good in his palms as her massaged them, gently rotating his fingers over her nipples in sync with each stroke.

"Fuckkk yeah..... just like that baby... ohhh yessss.... Yessss.... Yessss.... Harder...mmmmm!" She was screaming, as he continued to pound in and out. "Ohhh yaaa.... Yaaa baby..... mmmmm yaaaa.... You feeel soooo gooood!"

He continued to thrust his cock in and out, enjoying the view of the city at night, and the cool breeze that was now blowing into the balcony. He pumped in a few more times, before May said, "Uhhh.... Babbby...mmmm... wait.... Stop for a second." She stood up and let his cock slip out.

She turned around, placed her underarms on the railing, bending her knees slightly. "Lift up my legs and let me wrap them around your waist. I want to hang on the railing while you fuck me." Yet again, Cyrus was pleasantly surprised at her sexual energy and creativity.

He did what she said, and her legs were wrapped around his waist, as her ass hung in the air. Cyrus used one hand to guide his cock into her pussy, and then placed his hands around her thighs from below, creating a harness for her petite body. Once she was firmly in his grip, he began to thrust in and out once again. May flung her head back and her body was swinging back and forth, and she continued to moan and scream into the cool Auckland night.

"Yessss... Cyrus..... oh that feels soooo good.... Mmmmm.... Yaaaaaa... give it to me!"

Cyrus bent his head backwards while he continued to slide his cock in and out, enjoying the tight grip of her pussy around his hard shaft. May tightened her legs around his waist, and Cyrus knew she was about to come. He held her tighter and began to push faster and faster.

"Huuuuhhh..... mmmmmm... yaaaaa... ohhh fucccck ya.... Ohhh Cyrusss baby... yesss.... Im.... Commmmiingg.... Mmmm!" She moaned. Her grip got really tight and her pussy muscles clenched around Cyrus shaft as an orgasm began to rip through her body.

"Ohhhh fucccckkk May.... Yessss.... That... feeelllsss... soooo.... Fffuckkk Im coming!" Cyrus moaned. Her tightening pussy had pushed him over the edge, and he began to squirt his load into May as her orgasm hit its peak. Cyrus held her tight and his body stiffened as he continued to shoot deep inside her, her body swinging in midair.

His cock was deep inside her, and her legs were tightly wrapped around, as they both enjoyed their orgasms together. A few minutes later she loosened her grip and released her legs, climbed off Cyrus and stood up. He held her close as they regained their breath.

"You are some energetic woman May. Never expected it."

"Guess we all have a hidden side to us." She said, as she stayed close to Cyrus. She turned around so Cyrus could hold her from behind, and together, they stared out into the city. "Tonight, I've discovered mine with your help."

"My pleasure." Cyrus said as she planted soft kisses on her nape.

Completely naked, they both stood close to the railing, enjoying the chilly breeze hitting their sweaty bodies, cooling them off, and preparing them for more. "It's been so much fun Cyrus. I never expected all this to happen when I decided to meet you. But I am so glad it has panned out like this." She turned to kiss him. "Ok, now save the energy, you're going to need it." She laughed as she ran towards the bed and jumped on it, waiting for Cyrus to join her.

"You sure are feisty." Cyrus called out as he joined her on the bed. They spent the next hour fucking in several different positions, before May had to leave. They had a nice warm shower together before May got dressed to leave.

"Thanks for tonight Cyrus, I'll never forget it. It's been very special." She stared into his eyes, and hoped to meet him again someday. "Keep in touch."

"I will. It really has been a special night. Thank you May." He said, staring deep into her eyes. He truly was surprised at her sexual appetite. "You take care and have a safe flight back tomorrow."

"Thanks darling." She gave him a hug and a soft kiss on the lips before she opened the door and walked away. Cyrus had no idea if he'd ever see her again, but she sure had made an impression on him.

It was nearly 2 am and he desperately needed some rest. Luckily, he didn't have much planned for the next day as he had seen most of Auckland with May. But he wanted to review his itinerary and get prepared for the rest of the trip starting the day after.

Cyrus slept like a baby that night, and woke up fresh at around 9 am. After a hot shower, a hearty breakfast and some strong coffee, he took his laptop and some travel books to the lounge in the lobby and began reviewing his plans. He hadn't planned exactly where he was going or where was going to stay as yet. He just knew he had to pick up the Range Rover the next day, and drive to the far north of the island. He had an appointment in an hour to see a travel agent round the corner for some advice.

He walked into the agency after he had read a fair bit about the North Island.

"Hi, I'm Cyrus, I'm here to see Roger."

"Hi Cyrus, nice to meet you. I'm Roger. Nice to meet you. Please, have a seat." He pointed to a chair facing the desk.

Cyrus showed him his rough itinerary of the North Island that he had planned till the 6th of January.

"I basically plan to see most of the North Island over the next 2 months or so. So as you can see, I've got the time."

"You certainly do. And you've already got a fantastic itinerary planned. Have you booked anywhere already? Roger asked, scanning the map.
Like Reply
"So far, I've only booked the Russell Cottages in Russell, a lodge in Corromandel, a lodge in Rotorua and Taupo and one in Turangi. I've also planned a 4-day rafting trip down the Whanganui. The rest, I plan to do as I go along."

"Ok, great. So what I recommend you do from here is go to Ahipara in the far north. It's near the ninety-mile beach. Drive around the area for a couple of days, then go along the east coast towards Kerikeri. Reach Russell in time for your booking on the 15th, then drive west to the Waipoua Forest. Come through Auckland and reach Corromandel for your booking on the 25th. There's plenty to see in the area. Then travel south along the coast, through the Bay of Plenty to Tauranga and Whakatane. From there you go to Rotorua for your booking on the 10th of December, followed by Taupo and Turangi. Definitely visit the Whakapapa Village and Tongariro National Park, then drive to Whakahoro for your rafting trip. End the journey in Hastings or Havelock North in Hawke's Bay for all the food and wine."

In a matter of minutes, Roger had sketched out a route for Cyrus. He gave him brochures and sent him emails on further details in each area. Cyrus was sorted for the next 2 months or so. Excited to finally get out and explore this magnificent country, he stepped out of their office, huge smile on his face, and wandered around aimlessly, thinking about his next few months, what he wanted to achieve, and what he had come away from. He was starting to feel liberated and free from any stress or pressure. He thought of home, his family and Priya, but he felt positive. He was not thinking much about the mundane aspects of what he had left behind. He knew he needed to focus on his future, and mostly enjoy every minute he had in this country.

After a day of walking around, he came back to the hotel, packed up his stuff and prepared to leave early the next day. After a light dinner and half a bottle of a fantastic sauvignon blanc, he was off to bed, dreaming of his upcoming adventure. He didn't know what exactly to expect. All he knew was that it was going to be packed with a lot of adventure, photography, walks in the outdoors, and hopefully several more torrid sexual encounters like the one he had experienced with May the night before. This was just the beginning.
Like Reply
Finally, Cyrus begins his adventure around New Zealand by leaving Auckland for the far north of the country. Extremely excited, he rents a luxurious SUV, drives north and spends a few days exploring the bays and beaches, doing a lot of photography. Along the way, he meets a gorgeous and spunky girl named Natalie, and has an extremely memorable time before continuing on his travels.
Like Reply
Chapter 3: Northland and Fun With Natalie

Cyrus' alarm went off at 6 am and he bounded out of bed. Within a half hour, he had showered and was downstairs with his luggage. Still a bit too early for a full breakfast, he just had a coffee and a croissant, checked out, and hailed a taxi. It was just a short 10-minute ride to rental car company's city office where he was excited to pick up his Range Rover. He always dreamed of owning one someday, but they were just too expensive back in India.

He paid the taxi, and took his luggage into the office. He had decided to travel light, and only carried one duffle bag and one medium sized bag pack, in addition to his camera bag. He dumped it in a corner of the office and went up to the counter. A pretty, young blonde girl greeted him from behind the counter,

"Good morning, I'm Bianca, may I help you?" She said with a lively smile. She stood fairly tall and lean, with sharp features. Her fair skin accentuated her piercing green eyes and shiny blonde hair, which was tied in a neat ponytail. She was dressed in a typical grey business suit, and as Cyrus' glance drifted lower, he noticed two top buttons undone on her cream colored blouse, revealing the most magnificently bulging cleavage. Cyrus was such a breast man.

Cyrus had to control himself from ogling anymore and quickly moved his gaze back to her eyes. "Oh, uh, good morning Bianca. I'm here to pick up my... uh... car." He managed to say as he handed over the voucher to her.

"Ah, Mr. Mistry." She said, punching a few details into the computer. "Here to pick up a Range Rover, for 2 months I see. Wow, nice long trip."

"Oh ya, planning to explore every corner of this island before heading down to the South."

"Nice. Well, the car will be ready in a couple of minutes. Just need you to fill out these details, then need a copy of your passport and license." Cyrus filled out the necessary paperwork, making sure he had full insurance coverage, and was all set to go. Unfortunately, he couldn't take Bianca with him.

A shiny black, fairly brand-new, top of the line Range Rover pulled up to the front, and Cyrus stared at it almost as intently as he did Bianca a few minutes ago. He couldn't believe he had this thing for the next 2 months. After the attendant did a full check and gave Cyrus a few instructions, Cyrus sat in the driver's seat to familiarize himself with all the controls and gadgets. After he loaded his luggage, he said a painful goodbye to Bianca and was off.

The first stop was at a cell phone store to pick up a pre-paid card. He then fed Ahipara as his destination into the GPS, and followed its instructions out of the city.

Shortly, he was out of city limits, driving further away from civilization, watching the scenery change quickly to forest, lakes, farms and wilderness. He let his mind soak it all in, while ambient lounge played on the multi-speaker stereo system in the SUV.

"Now this is life." He thought to himself as he drove past small towns amid ample open space. It was so pristine and clean, and he got to thinking of how contrasting and different countries in this world can get.

Nearly 2 hours later, he saw signs for Ahipara, and the GPS said he would be at the hotel in a few minutes. He followed the directions and in about 15 minutes he entered the Siesta Guest Lodge just on the outskirts of the little town of Ahipara. It overlooked the forceful ocean and one end of the magnificent ninety-mile beach, and after Cyrus parked, he just stood there for a couple of minutes, hands on his hips, staring out into the open ocean on a glorious sunny afternoon. He was already feeling exhilarated.

"Hello there." He heard a man's voice.

Cyrus quickly turned around to see a man, probably in his sixties, walking towards him.

"You must be Cyrus. Hi, I'm John." He stretched out his hand

Cyrus shook his hand, "Hi John, yes, we spoke a couple of days ago. I was just admiring the stunning view." He said, turning around to look at the ocean again.

"Oh ya, it's beautiful isn't it? You should see the sunset around 8:30 or 9 in the evening. Come, let's settle you in your room and I'll show you around a little, tell you about the area and all that."

"Sure, thanks John." Cyrus took his luggage and followed John into the small lodge. It was very simple and neat and clean, nothing too fancy, and had a warm homely feel to it. It actually was John and his wife's home, which they had converted.

"Here we are. Hope it's comfortable." He said as he opened the door to Cyrus' room.

"Just perfect, thanks."

"So take your time and settle in, and then meet me in the living room. If you'd like, there's some tea or coffee there."

"Would love some, thanks. I'll be out in a few minutes."

He put his bags down, washed up and went to the living room. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat with John to know more about the area.

"I suppose today you can enjoy a walk on the beach, drive into town for dinner and relax. Tomorrow, I recommend that since you have a SUV, drive further north, on the beach. Go visit Cape Reinga, and some of the harbors and bays on the way back. The next day, you can visit Tauroa Point, and some other harbors and bays to the south. There are some nice walks here and a lovely winery as well."

"So it's easy to drive on the beach?"

"Oh ya, just depends on the tide. But it's the best way, and it's not illegal." He laughed.

"Ok, that sounds like a lot of fun. I think today I'll go for a walk and relax a bit. Thanks again John, really appreciate it."

He drove down to the beach and parked in the town of Ahipara, which John had told him was a small Maori settlement. He took a beach towel, took his bag pack and found a nice spot to lie in the sun. After a couple of hours of relaxing, he went for a short jog up the beach and then a quick swim in the frigid waters of the Tasman Sea. He hadn't expected it to be that cold. He dried off, changed his clothes behind a tree, and wandered into town. It was nearly 7 now, and he was getting hungry. He had a quick bite at a local café, bought a couple of bottles of wine from the liquor store and decided to go back to the lodge for sunset.

He planned to open a bottle, sit on the balcony, ready and enjoy the sunset that was supposed to be stunning. After setting up his tripod and camera, he chose a chilled bottle of sauvignon blanc and sat facing the sea. The wine was crisp and light, with just the right amount of acidity. He plugged his headphones into the iPod, played some new-age indie pop he had recently downloaded, and stared out to the ocean.

As the sun began to set, rays of light crashed through the gaps in the cloud, and the sky began to turn hues of pink. He stood up and began clicking, as right in front of his eyes, the pink began changing to shades of orange, deepening by the second, creating silhouettes of everything in his vision. Cyrus kept clicking away as he had never witnessed a sunset like this before. The sea glistened like a sheet of silver, contrasting with the fiery orange sky, as it began changing to nearly a deep red. Soon the sun disappeared but the brightness remained for a little longer. He was able to capture several shots of nearly every moment, soaking in one of nature's most incredible events he had just witnessed.

When it became completely dark, he switched on the balcony light and read for a little longer before deciding he needed some sleep. He left the balcony door open to enjoy the fresh air, and within minutes of climbing under the blanket, he was fast sleep.
Like Reply
Cyrus woke up around 6:30 the next morning, with a cool breeze flowing in through the open door. After several minutes, he managed to pull himself out from under the warm blanket to take a shower and get ready for the day ahead. At breakfast, he met John's wife, Martha, a very hospitable and warm lady, with a clear passion for serving good food. After he was fed with a hearty meal, he packed his things into the car and was off.

It was a bright and sunny morning, with a few clouds that were typical of the region. The tide was low and perfect for the 85 km drive up the coast, and with an SUV like his, it would definitely not be a problem. He hit the beach around 8 am, and slowly made his way up the coast, enjoying every bit of the scenery and the cool fresh air. To his right was the magnificent sea, and to the left, lush green wilderness. Cyrus was right in between, enjoying every second of it, stopping every now and then, to take photographs.

After a couple of hours of driving and listening to music, he pulled off the beach and joined the highway up towards Cape Reinga, the northernmost part of the country. After a short visit to see the lighthouse at the tip and the violent sea, he began driving back south towards Parengarenga Harbour and its white sands and emerald waters. He spent the rest of the day there, going on a long walk through the beaches and forests, taking several photographs of the unique landscape. He had never seen anything like that before, and for him it was sheer paradise.

At a café, someone recommended him a few more very interesting spots in the area, which he had planned to visit over the next couple of days. He made his way back to the Siesta Lodge, spent the evening in the balcony with some wine and his book, and prepared for a couple of more days of exploring the stunning landscapes.

After a couple of fabulous day exploring the far north of the island with its exotic beaches, coves and harbors, Cyrus was almost sad to leave the next day. He couldn't believe it was already the 7th, and he'd been away for a week. Although he knew this was just the beginning of the trip, it was the first destination, and it had a huge novelty value. But knowing there was a lot more awaiting him, he decided to get back to the lodge, freshen up and hit the local bar.

As he got back to the lodge around 7 in the evening, John and Martha were sitting in the balcony with a guest, enjoying the sunset and some wine. He parked his car, and as he was walking up to the lodge, John invited him to join them for a glass of wine.

"Cyrus, come join us. There's someone here I'd like you to meet." John called out, waving to Cyrus to come over.

"Hi John. Sure, thanks." Cyrus said, as he walked towards them, taking notice of their guest. He could barely take his eyes off her while greeting John and Martha. Looking straight at their gorgeous guest, he said, "This part of the country is unbelievably beautiful. Incredible scenery and great vantage points." He blabbered on, still staring at this lady.

"Cyrus, this is Natalie. She owns a lovely lodge down the road. Natalie, this is Cyrus from India. He's visiting New Zealand for something like 4 months."

"Hi Cyrus, nice to meet you." Natalie said, looking straight into Cyrus' eyes, giving him a very warm smile.

"Hi, Natalie. Nice to meet you." He said after he had finished admiring her. She was a stunning brunette, with light brown hair and sharp blue eyes, which stared mysteriously into his. Her soft looking hair was tied up in a messy bun, exposing her fair skin and graceful neck. The fabric of her tight fitting black t-shirt, failing to hide the curves of her ample bosom, stretched across her firm torso and flat stomach. Since she was seated, he couldn't tell much about her lower body, but could see she was fairly tall and slender.

"So 4 months? That's a long time. What's the plan?"

"Well, I first plan to travel around the North Island for about 2 months, rather aimlessly." He laughed. "For the next 2 months I'm going to apprentice with a professional team of photographers in the South Island."

"So you're a photographer?"

"It's just a hobby, for now at least. This trip is sort of an exploration for me. I'm thinking of making it a career."

"That's cool. And a great country you've chosen to explore."

"I'm convinced it's amongst the best."

"Pour yourself a glass of wine, have a seat." Martha said

"Sure, I'll be right back." Cyrus went inside to quickly freshen up, all the while thinking of Natalie and how gorgeous she looked. He was hoping he hadn't stared at her too long and made her uncomfortable. On his way back out, he poured himself a glass of pinot noir and joined them in the balcony to enjoy the sunset.

"So Natalie, you're from up here?"

"Actually, I grew up in Auckland. My parents bought this place up here when I was a kid and we used to come up all the time. One day, 5 years ago, I decided I was sick of the corporate world and quit. This place being so close to my heart and so beautiful, I made the move. We built the lodge, a small one at first, and started a business. I've been here ever since."

"Now that's a wonderful dream worth following."

"Absolutely. It's so much more satisfying, and who can complain to live with this view every day."

"Do you miss the city life at all?"

"Only sometimes, but it's easy enough to visit when I want. Overall, this lifestyle is much better, for me at least."

Cyrus and Natalie seemed to be hitting it off pretty well, and the four of them enjoyed chatting over some more wine, as the sun began to dip, casting its golden-yellow glow on anything that came in it's way. Cyrus even took a few pictures of John and Martha, and some silhouettes of Natalie as the sun began to dip.

"Email me some of those when you get a chance." Natalie said as she stood up.

Cyrus now got a proper glimpse of her lithe body for the first time. She was tall and curvy around her hips and bust. Her stomach seemed flat and firm, and as she turned around and bent over to place her empty glass on the table, he got a view of her firm round ass stretching out the material of her body hugging denims. As she turned to face him again, she lifted her hands to her hair, pushing her gorgeous bust out towards him. She loosened her bun and let her long, wavy hair cascade down her right side, bouncing slightly as it covered her protruding breast. She then slowly, and almost intentionally, ran her hands through her hair in the most seductive of ways before gathering it and tying it into a tight ponytail. The lamp on the porch glistened off her gorgeous face as Cyrus soaked in every ounce of her beauty with a sense of lust.
Like Reply