Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"What?" He whispered, giving her a radiant smile.

"You know what."

"I'll tell you later. Now let's go."

They drove to Invercargill and caught the short flight to Stewart Island, and in less than an hour they were at the Stewart Island Lodge in Halfmoon Bay. They had a chance to explore the small town and drive around parts of the incredibly untouched and untamed island before relaxing over dinner and drinks.

On the morning of the 10th, they left for their last and final trek, which led them through the Rakiura National Park that makes up most of Stewart Island. Starting not far from the lodge, they set off for two days, walking once again through dense native bush, still largely unspoiled. Being the farthest most part of the country, it has remained a little off the tourist radar, giving them a fairly solitary track.

Over two days, they documented the indigenous kiwi bird and loads of other flora and dense forests before returning to the lodge for one more night. They trek wasn't very tough or strenuous, and the group traveled fairly leisurely, enjoying the last bit of their otherwise hectic couple of months.

Cyrus was relaxing in his room, sorting out some of his photos and organizing them when he came across an old album from one of his weekend getaways back home. Priya, him and a few friends had gone to a beach resort for a couple of days, and he remembered that it was then he began to develop feelings for Priya. But it was only a few months later that they shared their feelings. That was a long time ago, and somewhere along the way, they had decided to remain only friends. And now, once again, feelings were developing and he could hardly wait to see her again.

He picked up the phone and dialed her number. He missed talking to her and it been a while since they last spoke.

As soon as he heard her voice at the other end of the line, he had a broad smile on his face.

"Priya darling... what's up?"

"It's been so many days Cy. How's it going?"

"I can't believe it's almost over. I'll be home in ten days!"

"Are you serious? You, back here. No!" She laughed.

"Fuck you. So what's been going on?"

"Same. You tell me what's been going on. You're the one on an exotic holiday."

"It's not a holiday."

"Ok, now, seriously. Fuck off." They both had a hearty laugh. Cyrus updated her on the events since the last time they spoke, and Priya brought him up to speed with things back home.

"Oh, you know what made me think of calling you?" Cyrus was looking at a picture of all his friends lying on the beach.

"What?"

"Remember that trip to Goa? About five years ago. When we stayed in Palolem? A bunch of us had gone."

"Yeah, yeah, of course. What made you think of that trip though?"

"I was just going through some old photos on my laptop and I came across that trip. Just reminded me of what a fun trip it was."

"It was. I remember we took a boat to some small beach that was only accessible by sea. That was gorgeous." Priya reminisced.

"Yeah it was." Priya didn't know the feelings Cyrus had for her during that trip. "Anyways, listen, I have to rush." Cyrus suddenly remembered he had to meet Adrianna at the bar, she was dying to know details from his night with Maria.

"Ya ya, cool. Can't wait to see you soon."

"Same here. Take care ok? I'll talk to you in a couple of days. Bye."

"Bye."

Cyrus quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt, slipped on his sandals and rushed to the bar where Adrianna was already waiting.

"Sorry, was on a call back home."

"No problem darling. I just came a couple of minutes ago myself."

"You know, I'm quite bummed that we're done with pretty much all of our major treks." He said as he ordered a draught beer and sat next to Adrianna. She smelled divine, as the delicate fragrance wafted from her body and tantalized Cyrus' senses.

"I know. And in a few days, you'll be gone. But I'm sure we'll have our fair bit of fun before that happens." She seductively played with her long hair, twirling the locks into a thick rope.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Oh, I'm sure." Cyrus took a large sip of his beer. "So where are the others?"

"I think everyone's sort of on their own tonight." She gave him a sneaky smile.

"Perfect. I have an idea." He drained the last of his beer and stood up. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"My room." He pulled her off the chair and walked out of the bar. "We'll order room service."

"Great idea."

"What do you feel like eating?" Cyrus asked as they entered his room and locked the door.

"Hmm. I am hungry, and I have a feeling, I'm going to need the energy." She chuckled as she scanned the menu. "Order me the roast chicken sandwich and a salad. Are you going to order anything to drink?"

"I was thinking a bottle or two of wine?"

"Bottle or two?"

"Oh yeah baby." He laughed as he dialed room service. "Yes, hi, this is Cyrus Mistry. We'd like one roast chicken sandwich, one green salad, one burger, medium, and two Felton Road Pinots please. Oh and a chocolate lava cake as well."

"Oohh... that's definitely going to be necessary." Adrianna said as she walked towards him, unbuttoning her shirt painfully slowly as Cyrus ogled at her teasingly revealing herself. Finally, she undid her buttons, leaving her shirt open to reveal her ample, bra-clad cleavage, and further down, her firm abdomen and soft olive skin. The lower part of her body was still clad in a pair of tight jeans, waiting to be ripped off.

Cyrus put the phone down and stared as Adrianna approached him, now pulling her shirt apart and sliding it off her heavenly torso. She threw it down and kneeled in front of Cyrus' fidgety body, staring into his eyes with a wanton desire.

"It's been a long few weeks." She said as she placed her hands between his legs and massaged his growing cock. She swiftly unbuttoned his jeans and as Cyrus lifted his ass off the bed, she peeled them off, along with his boxers, over his hips and down to his knees to reveal his now rock hard cock throbbing for her touch. "Uhhmmmmmmm." Adrianna moaned as she wrapped her hand around its base and gently stroked.

"But... uhhhmmm... what about the food? There's only.... twenty minutes." Cyrus mumbled

"Oh, we have plenty of time for round one darling. Now sit back and relax." She said as she engulfed his swollen glans into her mouth and sucked as her fist continued to pump his base.

"Ohhhhhh fuccccckkk... uhhhhhmmmmm... yessss baby!" Cyrus threw his head back as he felt her warm mouth envelope around his sensitive skin. He placed his hands behind him and leaned back as Adrianna lowered her mouth, swallowing inch after inch of his cock, letting her soft locks caress his thighs. She began to bob up and down, running her lips up and down the length of his shaft, twirling her tongue around as she moved. Her grip tightened around his base as she continued to pump her fist, faster and faster, knowing that she only had about twenty minutes before she would have to stop.

While she continued to suck his glans and gently graze her teeth up and down, she lowered her hands and unbuttoned her jeans, pushing the fabric over her hips to reveal her moist pussy. She ran her fingers up and down her wet slit, vigorously massaging her clit as she continued to slide her mouth up and down Cyrus' thick shaft.

"Mmmmppphhhh....uhhhhmmmmpppphh....mmmmmhhhhhhh..... mmmmmhhhhh!" Her muffled moans filled the room.

Then suddenly, she stood up, letting Cyrus' glistening cock slip out of her mouth. Slowly, she undid the clasp of her bra, releasing the tight grip and letting her ample breasts spill out of their confines. As the garment dropped to the floor, Adrianna cupped her breasts and lifted them together, gently squeezing their spongy flesh and tweaking her erect nipples. As Cyrus watched with reverence, she moved further towards him. And as she approached him, she released her grip and pushed Cyrus back onto the bed, climbing onto the mattress and sitting on top of his thighs.

Cyrus immediately raised his hands and cupped her boobs, gently massaging their perfect shape and feeling the pliant flesh in his palms. Adrianna raised her hands and gathered her hair into a messy bun, and slid forward, lifting her body right above his cock. As she lowered her body, she held the base of his cock and directed his glans into her slit, parting her lips and smoothly entering her wet passage. Adrianna's body continued to lower till her pussy had engulfed his entire cock and her ass was perched on his thighs.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmm...... uhhhhhhmmmmmm yessssss babbbbyyy! Ohhhhh fffuccckkkk yessss.... Ohhhh baby... just what I needed!" She screamed as she leaned forward and placed her hands on Cyrus' chest, and used her knees to rise up and down. Quickly, she picked up pace, and with a steady rhythm, started riding Cyrus hard. She squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock as she slid up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster. Cyrus continued to massage her bouncing boobs and tweaked her nipples, as her bun bounced, threatening to unravel with each thrust, and cascade down her body.

"Yesss...yessss.... Yessss....yessss ohhh ffuccckk yesss baby... yesss.... Oh baby... ohhh ffuccckkk.. uhhhhmmmm uhhhhmmmmm.... Uhhhhmmmm!" Adrianna closed her eyes and screamed, concentrating on bringing both of them to a climax, knowing that they didn't have much more time.

Harder and harder, she rode him, bouncing up and down, sliding her tight folds up and down the entire length of his shaft. Her juices flowed out and down onto Cyrus' thighs each time she slammed down on to him. Pushing down harder, she tried to take him in as deep as she could, grazing her clit on his body as she grinded down each time.

Cyrus reached up and tugged at her loose bun, letting her hair tumble down her body in waves, swaying with her thrusts. Back and forth, the silky locks moved as he ran his hands through them, feeling the intensity of his approaching climax running through his body.

"Yesss... yesss Adrianna... ohhh baby... harder... harder.... Uhhhhmmmmm uhhhhmmmm... yessss... ohhh fffuccckkk yesss baby!" Cyrus' moans now filled the room along with hers. Both of them were nearing the inevitable, as Adrianna continued to slam her body up and down. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her body as he bent his knees up, thrusting his hips up and down in sync with Adrianna's body.

"Yesss...yesss... yesss.... Just like thatttt... ohhhhh fffucccckkkk yesssss..... I'm coming... I'm coming... ohhhh fffffuucckkk... I'm... fuccckkkiiinnng ccoommmmiinngggg... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffucccckkkkk... yesss...yesss... yessss... yesss... yesss.. ohhh fffucckkk ffuccckk fffuuuucckk!" Adrianna screamed wildly as her orgasm exploded.

She stopped riding up and down. Her pussy muscled tightened like a vice and her body began to shudder. She threw her head back as Cyrus continued to thrust his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her as her orgasm ripped through her body, shattering every nerve.

"Ohhhhh fffuccckkkk yesssss... yessss....yessss... ohhhh babbbbyy... yesss... ohhh ffuccckkk... I'm still.... Coommmiingg! Ohhhh yesss uhhhhmmmmmm uhhhhmmmmm uhhhhmmmmmmm babyyy! Come in me baby... come in me!" Adrianna moaned, urging Cyrus to come with her.
Like Reply
"Uhhhhmmmmm fffucccckkkkk fffuccckkkk... ohhh fffuucccckk, ohhhhhhh yesssss...yesss.... Yessss....yessss!" Cyrus moaned as he lost control. "Ohhhhh yesssss... fffuccckkk baby.... Yesss.... Ohhhhhh I'm ccooommminnnggg....yessss... I'mmm... aaaaaaaahhhh.. uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmmmm... commming!" Cyrus yelled out as he thrust his hips one last time and shot load after load deep insider her pussy.

Adrianna continued to squeeze her pussy muscles, draining every last drop from Cyrus while he continued to buck his hips, releasing whatever he had deep inside. Then both of them fell silent and collapsed just in time to hear a knock on the door.

"Room service." They heard. They weren't even sure if he just arrived or he had been waiting for several minutes, listening to the hedonistic sounds emitting from the room.

"Fuck." Cyrus mumbled. "Coming, in a minute." They both laughed as they gave each other a quick kiss. Adrianna slowly slid off Cyrus and laid on her back, her pussy oozing a mixture of their fluids. Cyrus rushed to the bathroom to wash up and wear a robe so he could answer the door.

"Be there in just a minute." He shouted out to the room service attendant. "Adrianna, baby, you want to go into the bathroom so he can come in."

"Good idea." She slid off the bed and ambled into the bathroom, feeling completely satiated and placid.

Cyrus quickly straightened out the bed a little and rushed to open the door to be greeted by a waiter with a huge grin on his face. Either he was really friendly, or he had heard what was going on. And if he didn't know earlier, walking into the steamy room and getting the smell of sex would've easily tipped him off.

"Thanks, come in." Cyrus stepped aside so the waiter could roll the trolley in.

"Your order sir. Is this fine?" He asked as he placed the trolley near the table.

"Perfect. Thanks. Here you are." Cyrus tipped him, signed the bill, and rushed him off.

"Ok, he's gone." He called out to Adrianna as he sat on one of the chairs. The door opened and out came Adrianna, completely naked, with her now slightly damp hair cascading down her chest, covering only her right breast. Her deep olive skin was also a little damp, probably from running some cool water down her body, glowing in the dim light of the room, looking like a complete seductress.

"Now that's a look that really suits you." Cyrus chuckled. "Glad I didn't bother to dress up for dinner."

"What's the point? It would just come in the way." She grinned as she sat across from him. Cyrus' senses were in overdrive once again, and he could feel his cock twitch with excitement mere minutes after Adrianna had drained him completely dry.

"You really have the ability to get me excited within seconds."

"I'm flattered." She smiled as she opened one of the wine bottles and poured them both a glass.

"Uhmm. Tasty." Cyrus said as he took a sip. "Gosh, I'm famished. That was quite a surprise attack." They both laughed as they ate. Cyrus stood to open the balcony door to let some cool and fresh air into the room. "Shall we eat?"

"Ya, but just want to get some fresh air first." Adrianna said as she slipped out onto the balcony without a stitch of clothing on.

"Uh, don't you want to wear something?" Cyrus looked a little concerned.

"Nooo. There's no one around. You have the jungle view room. Come here." She stretched her arms up and stared out towards the pitch-black jungle, letting the cool breeze dance across her skin, causing a small shiver to run down her spine. Her nipples became instantly erect in reaction to the cool air and she lifted her hands to give her boobs a quick squeeze. "Uhhhmmm baby. This feels so good."

Adrianna continued to caress her body, running her hands up and down her chest before finally reaching up and gathering her thick locks and tying them into a loose bun at her nape. Cyrus lit up a cigarette and watched Adrianna perform her little enticing dance, while his cock slowly became hard underneath his robe, his glans poking out through the opening.

"Uhmm... ready for some more already darling?" Adrianna noticed his situation and chuckled.

"Always baby. But first let's eat." He said as he stubbed out his cigarette and pulled Adrianna towards him, feeling her soft skin against his palms as he planted a potent kiss on her lips before letting her go.

"Mmmmhhhhh!" Adrianna moaned as she gave his cock a light squeeze before slipping back into the room.

They ate in complete nudity, as Cyrus had dropped his robe, enjoying the breeze blowing in from the balcony and cooling their heated bodies. They nearly finished all of the second bottle of wine before enjoying the decadent chocolate cake, definitely adding to their already heightened levels of arousal.

Adrianna walked over and sat on Cyrus' lap, slowly moving her ass back and forth on him as she fed him the last couple of bites of the cake. With not a garment in the way, the soft skin of her ass felt heavenly against Cyrus' bare cock, rapidly hardening as Adrianna slid back and forth.

"Mmmm... Adrianna baby... sooo good!" Cyrus moaned, both at the cake and her movements.

"Come here." She slid off him, making sure to apply a little pressure on his cock as she stood up and swayed her body out onto the balcony once again. Cyrus followed her, and as he stepped out, she pinned him against the railing and dropped to her knees. She grabbed the base of his cock and instantly puckered her lips around his glans and sucked, pushing forward and beginning to swallow inch after inch of him.

"Mmmmmmm.... Yessss baby.... Ohhh fffucckkk that feels sooo good!" Cyrus threw his head back as Adrianna slid her mouth up and down the length of his cock, using her tongue against his shaft. She pumped her fist around his cock a few more times then suddenly withdrew her mouth and stood up, leaving Cyrus' cock glistening in the dim light coming from the room.

Adrianna perched her ass on the wooden railing and placed her hands on either side for balance, spreading her legs for Cyrus. He stood in front of her, and as he lifted her right leg up and around his waist, his throbbing cock laid against her abdomen. He held the base and moving his hips slightly back, he positioned his glans at her wet entrance, and slid it up and down her slit to sufficiently lubricate it.

"Ummmmm.... Mmmmmm baby... uhhhhmmmmm.... Slide it in baby... I want it in me now." Adrianna moaned as she used her leg to pull him in a little. Cyrus pushed forward and parted her tight lips with his engorged glans, and slid deeper and deeper into her moist pussy. He slid back and forth a few times, parting her folds till eventually he was buried deep within.
Like Reply
"Hhhuuuuhhhhmmmmmm..... yessssss.... Ohhh babbyyy... yessss that feels sooo goood!" Adrianna threw hear head back and moaned. Cyrus moved his hips back and forth, slowly sliding his cock in and out, as he wrapped his arms around her lithe body. He moved in and planted his lips on Adrianna's pouty lips, gently sucking as he rocked his hips back and forth. He ran his hands up and down her smooth back, feeling the warmth of her body in contrast with the cool wind blowing from the sea. Slowly, he rocked faster and faster, building a steady rhythm, pushing into her pelvis each time he thrust forward.

"Mmmhhhhh.... Mmmmmpppphhhhh.... Uhhhhhhmmmmm... mmmmmhhhh!" Adrianna's muffled moans filled the air. She then lifted her left leg and wrapped that around Cyrus' hips as well, using her legs to pull him in each time he thrust forward. Cyrus kissed down her neck and as Adrianna leaned back, he puckered his lips around her right nipple and gently sucked.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh ffffuccckkk yesssss... yessss baby.. ohhhh that feels sooo goood!" Adrianna's body bucked back and forth as Cyrus' cock slid in and out of her tight folds while his lips moved from nipple to nipple, intensifying her sensations. She began to thrash her head back and forth, and as she did so, her bun began to unravel and her thick and wavy locks tumbled down her back and swayed in rhythm with her body.

Adrianna then slid her ass off, balancing herself with her arms wrapped around the railing, as Cyrus grasped her hips and held her in midair, continuing to thrust back and forth faster and faster. Adrianna's body swung as if in a harness, as Cyrus' pelvis thrust into hers, her heaving boobs bounced up and down, and her hair swayed, all in one fluid rhythm.

"Yessss....yessss.... yesssss.... Yessss... ohhhhhh fffuccckkk yessss baby.... Just like that.... Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm.... Mmmmm... ohhhh baby.... Yesssss... fucckkk me... fucccckkk meee... uhhhhhmmmmm... uhhhmmmm!" Adrianna continued to moan as her climax began to build. Using her legs around Cyrus' waist as leverage, she lifted her hips up and down, grinding her pelvis up and down against Cyrus' as his dick lay buried deep inside, throbbing as Adrianna' pussy began to pulsate.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh ffffuucccckkkkk yeeeeaaahhhh babyyyy... ohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhhh babbyyy....yessssss.... yessssss..... yessssss... ohhhh ffuuuccckkkk yessssss!" Adrianna moaned as she threw her head back and stared up at the starry sky. Her lustrous hair hung over the balcony, swaying as her body rocked up and down against Cyrus', while her orgasm began to take control until it finally exploded. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fffffuuuuuccckkkk babbbbyyyy.... Ohhhhhhh fffuccckkk... yessss... yeesss... ohhhh yesssss... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss.... Yesssss... yesss!" Adrianna's body swung back and forth as her orgasm blasted deep within her, pulsating through her, and causing her to shudder with each jolt.

Cyrus continued to thrust in and out till Adrianna's orgasm passed, and she stopped swaying. She released the grip of her legs and stood up, turning around to face the wilderness, and bent over the railing to stick her perfectly rounded ass towards Cyrus and his throbbing cock. He stood behind her, and while holding the base of his shaft, he ran his glans up and down her dripping wet slit. Then, without warning, he positioned his cock at her entrance, and in one smooth and fluid stroke, he penetrated her, slamming his pelvis into her tender ass cheeks, causing Adrianna to throw her head up and moan.

"Hhhhuuuuuhhhhmmmmmm.... Uuhhhhmmmmmm... mmmmhhhhh yessssss... ohhh baby... yesss.... Yessss... fuck me again baby... fuck me!" Adrianna cried out, a little softly this time, but with an equal amount of tenacity. She placed her palms on the railing, squeezing her heaving breasts between her arms, as Cyrus cock began to slowly slide in and out of her tight passage. Her thick locks that were spread across her back slowly began to slide off to one side and sway as her body rocked back and forth.

Cyrus reached around from either side of her and cupped his palms around her spongy boobs, gently squeezing and playing with her nipples as he continuously thrust his hips back and forth. His chest rested against her back as she stood up slightly, and their bodies were covered in a thin film of sweat, soothed by the now cooler breeze blowing.

Cyrus thrust in shorter but firmer strokes, massaging her bouncing boobs and feeling the softness of her hair caressing his face as he moved his body closer to Adrianna. Her eyes remained closed, enjoying the deep and intense sensations passing through her body as his cock slid in and out of her tight pussy.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhh... uhhhhhmmmm yessssss... baby.... Ohhhh that feels sooo good... uhhhhmmmm yesss... yesssss....yesss.... yessss.... Ohhh baby... yesss...... uhhmmm... baby.... Stop for a sec." She said suddenly, pushing back a little. "Come here." She pulled Cyrus towards the lounge chair behind them and pushed him onto his back.

Climbing on, she straddled him, sitting on his thighs as his feet were planted on the floor of the wooden deck. Looking deep into his eyes, she held the base of his shaft, sat up a little, and lowered her pussy onto his cock in one smooth and fluid motion till it as buried deep inside her once again.

Once again, she began her coital dance, rising up and down slowly, gliding her tight folds up and down the entire length. She raised her hands and gathered her hair into a bun and then proceeded to massage her breasts as she continued to sway on top of him. Cyrus watched in a complete trance, as her divine body slid back and forth and up and down, swirling on top of him faster and faster.

Adrianna then leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of him, bringing her breasts just inches from his waiting lips. Cyrus reached up and held her swaying boobs and gently squeezed their supple flesh as he puckered his lips around her right nipple, gently sucking.
Like Reply
"Ohhhhhh yessssssss..... ohhhhh yesssss baby... uhhhhhmmmmmm... mmmmmmhhhhhh.... Mmmhhhh... ohhhh yessss....yessss.... yesss!" Adrianna began to moan as Cyrus moved his mouth from nipple to nipple, while she concentrated on riding his cock, using her hips like a piston. The chair began to shake with her powerful thrusts, as she moved up and down faster and faster, slamming her pelvis into his lap and enjoying the vibrations that invigorated her clit.

Both of them were rapidly approaching a climax when Cyrus sat up and wrapped his arms around Adrianna's waist while continuing to suck her nipples. He then stood up, lifting her in his arms, and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to push her body up and down on his cock. He then turned around and laid her onto the chair, placed his hands on either side of her, and began to thrust his hips back and forth like a piston. His cock glided in and out of her tight folds, faster and faster as Adrianna clamped her legs around his waist.

"Aaaaaahhhh ffffuccckkkk Cyrus.... Ffuccckkkk yessss....yessssss... yessssss... yesssss.... Yesssss... ohhh babbyyyy... yessss... ohhhh yessss.... Aaaaaaaahhhhhh yesssss... faster.... Faster.... Make me come baby... make me come!" She urged out to him as he continued to slide his cock in and out with vigor.

"Uhhhmmmmm... mmmmmhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhhmmmmm baby..... ohhhhh ffuccckkkk... yesssss... yesss... ohhhhh fffuccckkk yesss baby.... Uhhhhmmmm... aaaaaahhhhmmmm!" Cyrus began to moan, rapidly approaching his climax.

Then all of a sudden, he stopped thrusting as he pushed in one last time and with his cock buried deep inside, he threw his head back and let out a loud gutteral moan,

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... ffffucccckkkkk.... Ohhhhhhh fffffucccckkkkkkk.... Yessssss baby.... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.... Yessssss..... yessss.... Yesssss... ohhhh fffuccckkkk yessssss.... Yesssss.... Ohhhh ffffuccckkk yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" His cock twitched and his hips bucked as he shot load after load deep inside her.

"Yesss baby... come in me... ohhh yessss... uhhhhmmmm yesssss... ohhh yesssss... uhhhhmmmm... mmmmmmhhhh!" Adrianna moaned while Cyrus' orgasm continued to ravage his senses. Then finally, as it subsided, he began to thrust in and out again, just a couple of times as Adrianna's orgasm took control of her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh...... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... fffffffuccccccckkkkkk.... Yesssssssssssss baby..... yesssss....yesss.... yesssss..... yessssss...... yessssss.... Ohhhhh myyyyy goooooddddddd.....yesssss.... yessssss..... yesss!" Adrianna let out a long moan at first as a powerful orgasm took control. Then her moans turned into short and loud squeals as her body went into spasms with burst of electric currents flying through her body for what felt like eternity. Cyrus held her body in his arms as she continued to shudder, letting her orgasm pass till she finally fell still and lay silently on the chair, softly moaning and panting.

"Mmmhhhhhh... baby.... Ohhhh fucckkk that was incredible... mmmmhhh.... Yesssss... baby... ohhh yesss!" She ran her hands up and down Cyrus' moist back, as his cock lay buried deep inside. They juices began to flow out onto the chair as they lay in each other's arms for several minutes, recuperating from an incredibly intense experience.

Then finally Cyrus pulled out and sat up, letting the cool breeze soothe his heated body. Adrianna propped herself onto her elbows as her bun unraveled and her lustrous hair came tumbling down her back, and her mellow expression made her look truly like a divine goddess.

Cyrus stood up and lit a cigarette, and leaned against the railing, admiring Adrianna's moist body as she stood up and stretched her arms upwards. As she dropped them back down, her breasts lightly bounced before coming to a rest, sitting perfectly on her chest. She walked over to him, and they both leaned against the railing, enjoying a smoke and the last of the wine before going back inside.

They had a quick shower to clean up and before long, they were both fast asleep, completely satiated and completely exhausted from yet another night of extremely vigorous and passionate sex.

The next morning, they met the group for breakfast, looking positively exhausted. Luckily, they didn't have a hectic day planned, and after a half-day trip to a nearby island, they rested in the lodge over drinks and dinner. Cyrus spent a few hours on his photos, organizing the thousands that he had taken, and reminiscing on his times in New Zealand. He felt a little sad that he only had a week left, especially after the eventful and long trip he had experienced.

The next couple of days were spent in Invercargill and Mt. Cook, finishing the last of their agenda perfectly as per schedule. The drive back to Christchurch was quiet and everyone was a little tired, yet relieved that everything had ended well.

As they reached the hotel, Cyrus spent and hour with Scott, going through the last of the photos, and making sure everything was in order before the team left the next day.

"Well, Cyrus, I must say we've really enjoyed working with you. I'm really impressed with your work."

"I really don't know how to thank you enough Scott. This experience has changed my life."

"Well, keep at it. Now listen, enough of work. Let's meet back here at 8 for a fun night."

"Sounds great."

Everyone met at the main lodge at 8, where Scott had organized a small private room for drinks and dinner to celebrate the successful end of the project. The beer and wine flowed, so did the food. They chatted and danced and drank their fatigue away, reminiscing on their past couple of months together.

Soon, it was close to midnight, and with a sufficient amount of wine in everyone's system, the mood was light and relaxed. They were tired from a hectic schedule, but being the last night, they needed the unwinding.

"Hey Cyrus." Adrianna walked up to Cyrus as they stood on the deck overlooking the small lake.

"Hey there." He turned to face her. Every time he looked at her, he would admire in awe at her beauty. "So our last night huh?" He asked, pensively.

"Can you believe it?" She sounded a little sad as well. "I don't think I need to explain how much fun I've had. I only wish we could've had more." They both laughed.

"I know. It really has been incredible." He wondered if they would get one last night together. Though the feelings they both had developed for each other were primarily physical, having spoke about clearly keeping it that way, neither of them could get enough of each other.

"This is our last night, so I've planned something special." She whispered to him.

"Huh?" He looked at her, filled with a sense of ecstasy as well as curiosity. "Interesting." Is all he said.

"Meet in my room in twenty minutes."

"But what about Anna?"

"Don't worry about her. Just come, ok?"

"Uhm, sure."

She lightly squeezed his ass as she walked away, leaving him in a state of intrigue. He looked towards her, her lithe body swaying, and noticed that her and Anna left the balcony together. Scott and James were nowhere to be seen either. He left a few minutes later, thinking to himself that Anna would probably spend the night with Scott or James.
Like Reply
Cyrus walked towards his room, his mind overflowing with all sorts of thoughts. Thoughts that started back in Bombay when he made to decision to come to New Zealand, to thoughts of his career, to the times he had spent in the North Island, seeing the beauty of the country for the first time, as well as all his escapades. Thoughts of what lay ahead in Adrianna's room, to thoughts of leaving. And of course, a thought that had been lingering in his mind for some weeks now, of Priya.

He reached his room and quickly freshened up, washed his face, drank some water and changed into a pair of drawstring linen pants and a light sweater. Adrianna's room was just across from his, and with a bottle of wine in hand, he knocked on her door.

"Right on time darling." Adrianna greeted him with a cheeky grin, looking absolutely delectable wearing only a sheer bra and a skimpy thong. Her gorgeous hair was tied back in a tight ponytail, leaving her slender neck visible.

"I like." He smirked. "Getting straight to the point."

"Come in." She stepped aside to let Cyrus enter her room. "Here, give me that, let me open it."

Cyrus sat on the sofa, watching intently as Adrianna moved about the room, opening the wine and pouring three glasses.

"Two glasses at a time?" He asked, slightly confused.

"No darling." And just as she said that, Cyrus was treated to his surprise for the evening as Anna walked out of the bathroom, dressed in a similar manner to Adrianna.

"What the... huh... Anna?" He was rather stumped.

"Told you I had planned something special. Anna was complaining to me earlier this evening that you've been here for so long and only I have had the pleasure of your company. So I invited her to join us. Hope you don't mind?"

"Mind??" He chuckled. "Are you kidding?" He watched as Anna took a long sip of her wine and walked towards him, swaying her curvaceous body. Cyrus had found Anna incredibly beautiful, and had always hoped to spend some time alone with her. But he too had never had the chance. And now, there she was, practically nude, standing in front of him like a sultry vixen with only one thing on her mind. And that was to spend the last night with Cyrus and Adrianna, indulging in the steamiest and most scintillating sex ever.

She was tall, perhaps an inch or two more than Adrianna, and equally curvaceous. Her skin was tanned and seemed velvety smooth, richly shining under the light. Her thick and rich black hair, straight and lustrous, hung loose over her right shoulder and flowed all the way down to her lower abdomen. Her ample breasts, encased in a tight and tiny black bra, seemed perfectly shaped and natural, ready to burst free for Cyrus to massage. Lower down, she had a firm and flat abdomen, curving gently outwards into her panty-clad hips that led further lower to a pair of long and slender legs that went on forever.

"I think he likes what he sees." Adrianna chuckled as she walked over to Cyrus with a glass of wine. He took it from her, never letting his eyes off Anna, and took a long gulp.

As Anna walked closer to him, not saying a word, he noticed her menacingly seductive sapphire blue eyes, staring deep into his with a wicked desire. She sat on his lap, and placed her legs up on the sofa, taking his face in her hands and planting her soft and juicy lips on his with authority. She sucked them with intensity, using her teeth to gently nibble them, and darted her tongue in and out of his mouth. Slowly, she began to slide back and forth on his crotch, feeling his cock rapidly hardening underneath her firm ass.

Cyrus was in paradise, in complete ecstasy, as he lifted his hands and ran them up and down her firm back, feeling her smooth skin against his palms. Running them further up, he felt her soft locks caress his hands as he dropped them back down to feel her firm ass moving back and forth.

Adrianna sat next to them, brushing Anna's hair aside as she planted her kiss on her slender neck. Gently nibbling, she moved her lips up and down, tracing the tip of her tongue along her sensitive skin. Cyrus reached out to Adrianna, stroking his hand through her hair, and down over her neck, gently squeezing her shoulder as if to thank her for the evening's events that were about to unfold.

Anna lifted Cyrus' t-shirt up and over his head and resumed kissing him, this time, running her lips down his neck and over his chest, gently nibbling as she moved up and down. Cyrus, yearning to grasp the ample flesh of her breasts, reached up and unsnapped her bra, loosening the garment's hold on her mounds. As Anna sat up, the bra fell from her chest to reveal magnificently perfect and ample boobs, waiting to be devoured. They were round and full, curving down and outwards ever so gently to meet her perky upturned nipples, erect with the sensations already passing through her body. Their spongy mass was evident to Cyrus even before he lay a finger on them, heaving as her chest rose up and down with her heavy breathing.

Cyrus stared at them as if he were transfixed, and totally enamored by their presence. He slowly lifted his hands to cup one of the nicest looking breasts he had seen. During his trip, it were Jenny's and Adrianna's that came to mind instantly. And back home, of course, Priya's. But for now, he cupped his hands around Anna's and felt their fleshy abundance, their sponginess, their pliant lavishness. He lifted them up and let them go, watching them perform a seductive dance before coming to a rest and sitting so proudly.

"You like them huh?" Adrianna murmured into Cyrus' ears, who barely understood what she said.

"Huh? Uhhmm... uh huh." Is all he answered back, as he lifted one hand to cup Adrianna's bra-clad breasts, a treat he had had the fortune of enjoying several times already. With his right hand, he gently massaged Anna's naked right breast and with his left, he massaged Adrianna's left breast through her sheer bra. Cyrus was swooning over the situation he was in, his mind swirling to process the carnal sensations passing through him.

Adrianna reached around and unsnapped her bra, revealing her ample bosom for Cyrus to enjoy, now completely free of any hindrance as they heaved from her chest in all their glory. Anna then slid down on to her knees and spread Cyrus' legs apart while Adrianna slid closer to Cyrus allowing him to easily knead her breasts with both hands.

Anna undid the drawstring on Cyrus' pants and easily slid them off his waist, pulling his boxers down as well, revealing at first just the swollen tip of his cock. As Cyrus lifted his ass off the couch, Anna slid his pants lower and down to his knees, revealing his throbbing cock, fully erect and pointing straight up at the ceiling. Anna looked up and gave Adrianna a huge grin before wrapping her fist around the base and sliding her palm up and down.

"Uhhhhmmmm....yesssss... ohhh Anna.... That feels soooo good!" Cyrus moaned as Anna slid her fist up the length of his shaft and rotated her palm around his sensitive glans. She stroked his shaft, slowly at first, allowing Cyrus to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling of her soft palm moving up and down against the sensitive skin of his cock.
Like Reply
Then suddenly, Cyrus jumped as he felt Anna's warm mouth engulf his glans and suck, sending waves of electricity shooting up and down his body.

"Ohhhhhh fffuccckkkk yesssss.... Ohhh Anna... that feels heavenly!" He screamed as Anna sucked harder, using her tongue to swirl around the tip and cause Cyrus to writhe on the couch. Slowly, she pushed further, swallowing inch after inch of his shaft deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, sliding her lips up and down the length of his shaft, using her tongue against his skin and sucking his glans in her mouth each time.

While Anna continued her assault on Cyrus, swallowing almost all of his thick cock, Adrianna straddled Cyrus' face and perched her waiting pussy over his eager lips. He reached up and cupped her firm ass, lowering her body till her moist pussy rested on his lips. He first sucked her outer labia, only teasing her with gentle flicks with the tip of his tongue, nibbling at her sensitive flesh and sending tiny waves of intense pleasure through her body.

"Uhhhhhmmmmmm....... Uhhhhmmmm yeeeaaaahhhh... ohhh babbyyy!" Adrianna softly moaned as her body began to writhe back and forth on Cyrus lips. Cyrus then ran the flat of his tongue up and down her slit, parting her outer lips to make contact with her overly sensitive inner labia and tasting her sweet nectar that began to flow. His tongue gently grazed over her inner folds, darting in and out of her tight passage and flicking her engorged clit over and over again, sending Adrianna into a whirlwind of a trance.

"Yesss... yessss... yessss... ohhhhh fffucckkk yesss baby... just like that... ohhhhh yeeeaahhh... uhhhhmmmmm... uhhhhhhhmmmmm... aaaaahhhhh yeeeaaahhh!" She began to scream her body bucked back and forth.

Anna continued to pump her fist around the base of Cyrus' now moist cock, while sucking harder and harder, with increasing pressure on his glans. As she bobbed up and down, her long luscious hair swayed and brushed back and forth against Cyrus' pelvis, making it even harder for him to control his urges. With one hand firmly cupping Adrianna's ass, he dropped one hand lower to weave it through Anna's locks, feeling their softness caress his hands as she moved.

Then she stopped for a second and pulled out, "Adrianna baby... sounds like he's doing something fun to you. Even I want." And then she dropped her mouth once again and swallowed Cyrus' cock, this time swallowing nearly all of his cock in one stroke and sucking.

"Mmmmmppphhhhhh..... uuhhhhmmmmppphhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmm!" Cyrus' moans were muffled with Adrianna's pussy grinding back and forth on his face, and as he moaned louder, the vibrations caused even more intense sensations to pass through Adrianna.

Sensing that she was about to come, Cyrus puckered his lips around Adrianna's clit and sucked, flicking the tip of his tongue in and out, and sending her into a carnal flurry.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh yessssssss.... Ffffuccckkkk yessssss.... Ohhhh yesss...yesss.... Yessss.... Yessss... yessss baby.... Ohhhh yesss baby.... Just like that... I'm going to come... I'm going to come!" Adrianna warned as she bent forward and held the back of the couch for support. Just then, a massive orgasm exploded deep within and her body shuddered as Cyrus continued to suck and lick her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh.... Ffffffucccckkkk.... Yesssssssssssssssss...... yessssssssss...... yessssss...... ohhhhhh fffucccckkkk yesss.... Uhhhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhhhmmmmmmmhhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!" She screamed as her body bucked, her head thrashed around and her hair swayed as an intense orgasm took control. Cyrus continued to suck, almost forgetting that Anna still continued to suck his cock, faster and faster, slowly bringing him closer to the edge. Just as Adrianna's body began to relax and she climbed off, Anna stopped just before Cyrus was ready to explode. She held his cock and gently massaged it for a few moments, before climbing onto the couch. She pulled her panties off her lithe body and kicked them off, exposing to Cyrus a completely shaven pussy, glistening with her juices and ready to be devoured.

Adrianna slid down his body, grazing her dripping wet pussy along his chest as she moved, leaving a trail of her sweet nectar behind. She continued to slide lower till she had taken Anna's place, grabbed Cyrus' glistening cock in her fist and ever so gently began to stroke. She let him regain his control so he wouldn't come immediately, and slowly ran her palm up and down his shaft, staring deep into his wanton eyes.

Anna in the meantime, lay on her back and parted her legs, while Cyrus slid lower and turned slightly to face her pussy. He used his thumb to gently rub up and down her lips, massaging her folds and her clit slowly as she closed her eyes.

Adrianna continued to stroke his cock, slowly picking up pace as she puckered her lips around his glans and sucked. Cyrus jumped with the sensations that passed through his body as Adrianna's tongue made contact with his ultra sensitive glans. While fighting hard not to explode instantly, Cyrus focused his energies on Anna's pussy and ran the flat of his tongue up and down her slit, tasting her sweet juices.

"Uhhhhmmmm yesss..... uhhhhhmmm baby.... Yesssss.... Yessss... just like that." Anna cooed. Cyrus picked up pace, darting his tongue in and out of her folds and flicking the tip over her clit to cause small shockwaves to pass through Anna's body. Faster and faster, he ran his tongue up and down and applied more pressure as he sucked her clit. Anna's body writhed on the sofa, squirming from side to side as she lifted her hands up to her ample breasts and tweaked her nipples between her fingers.
Like Reply
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh yessssss.... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm baby.... Yesssss..... yessssssss...... yesssss... ohhhh ffffuccckkk yessssss... faster.... Faster... make me come!" She urged as she bucked her hips up and down, grinding her pussy into his face. Cyrus reached between her legs and inserted his middle finger into her tight folds and gently slid in and out, while his lips continued to remain puckered around her engorged clit.

Adrianna picked up pace too as she swallowed Cyrus' cock, running her tongue up and down along his shaft and sucking his glans while pumping her fist up and down his length faster and faster. Cyrus was ready to explode and could barely contain himself while he continued to bring Anna closer and closer to the edge.

His finger slid in and out faster and faster while his tongue darted in and out over her clit, sucking and licking and making her scream and moan as she rapidly approached her climax.

"Yesss... yessss... yesssssssssssssss.... Ffffucccckkkk yessssssssss baby..... ohhhhhhh yessssss baby.... Uhhhhhhmmmmmm.... Uhhhhhhmmmmmm....... Yessssss... ffuccckkkk yessssss! Make me come! Make me come!" She screamed loudly. Cyrus then puckered his lips around her clit, knowing that would send her over the edge. And it did. Anna lifted her ass of the couch and her body began to writhe furiously on the couch. Her hips bucked up and down, grinding into Cyrus' face as she screamed one last time,

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! Fucccckkkkk yessssssss...yesss... yess... yesss... ohhhh yesssss baby.... Aaaahhh yesss.... Uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmmm... uhhhhhmmmmmm!" Anna screamed as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. She continued to tweak her nipples and massaged her breasts as her body thrashed with every wave of her orgasm passing through her body.

Cyrus continued to suck until finally Anna's body stopped moving, and she lay panting on the couch. It was then that he lost all the control he had managed to keep. He sat up and weaved his hands through Adrianna's hair, and before he could warn, he exploded, shooting load after load into her waiting mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh ffffucccckkk Adriannnnaaa..... yessssss.... Yesssss.. uhhhhhhhhmmmmm.... Yessssss.... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss... aaaaaaahhhh ffucckkkk yesss.... Yessss.... Yesss.... Yesssss.!" His hips bucked as with every jolt of pleasure, he shot more into her mouth. Then finally, after Adrianna squeezed every last drop out of him, he collapsed and fell back against the back of the couch.

All three of them sat on the couch, recovering from three very intense orgasms. Anna sat up and leaned into Cyrus, caressing his chest while her breasts pressed against his naked torso. Adrianna sat on his right with her leg swung across his lap, her thigh pressing against his now somewhat flaccid cock. Cyrus wrapped his arms around each girl, feeling the warmth of their bodies and the softness of their skin against him.

"I hope you know we are far from done." Anna chuckled as she sat up and glanced at him with her menacing blue eyes.

"I was hoping you wouldn't be." He laughed. "Come, let's have a smoke on the balcony and some wine. Need to get some fresh air."

"Good idea." Adrianna said as she stood up and walked to the bed to cover her body with a robe. Anna went into the bathroom to wash up as Cyrus and Adrianna stepped onto the balcony with the wine and glasses. Anna soon followed, and to Cyrus' dismay, her gorgeous body was also now covered in a bathrobe.

"Oh Cyrus. That felt really good." Anna said in her Croatian accent. "I can't wait for more!" She said, squeezing Cyrus' cock through the towel that covered his lower body. They finished the last of the wine and enjoyed a smoke, cooling off in the breeze if the night. Both girls couldn't keep their hands off Cyrus as they continuously caressed his body and nibbled his skin with their luscious lips.

As soon as they were done, they dragged Cyrus back in and towards the bed, ready to ravage him one more time. As they reached the foot of the bed, Anna pulled Cyrus' towel off and pushed him onto his back, as she undid her robe and climbed on after him, crawling alongside his body. Adrianna followed, grasping his semi-flaccid cock in her fist while Anna ran her hands up and down Cyrus' torso.

Cyrus reached out and massaged her breasts, heaving in all their natural splendor, only slightly bobbing up and down as she moved. Adrianna stroked faster and faster as Cyrus began to moan, blood rushing to rapidly fill up his thick shaft till it was fully erect.

"Uhhhhhmmmmmm yessssss...... uhhhhh.... Yesss baby.... Just like that." Cyrus moaned softly. Only fifteen minutes or so had passed since he had exploded into a massive orgasm, but the atmosphere in the room was so intense and the energy so erotic and sensual that he instantly felt invigorated.

Anna slid up his chest, and while he continued to massage the pliant flesh of her breasts, she perched her pussy on his lips. Cyrus darted his tongue in and out, and used the flat of his tongue to run up the entire length of her slit, lapping at her sweet nectar as it continued to build.

As Anna became sufficiently moist, she slid down his chest, once again leaving a trail of her nectar as she moved. Adrianna let go of Cyrus' cock, which was now fully erect and lubricated, ready for Anna's waiting pussy. Anna lifted her ass up and reached down to grab Cyrus' cock, pointing it directly at her waiting pussy as she began to sink lower. Cyrus' engorged glans parted her lips as it entered, followed by inch after inch of his thick shaft spreading her tight passage as it disappeared into her.

"Aaaaaahhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh.... That feels soooo good! Uhhhhmmmmm...yeeeeaaaahhhhh... uhhhhhhhh yeeeeaaah!" Anna moaned, finally feeling his cock deep inside as she continued to lower her body until he was buried deep inside. She leaned forward, her long hair cascading down the right side of her body and brushing against Cyrus' torso as she placed her hands on his chest. She waited for a few moments before moving, enjoying the feeling of his thick cock filling her pussy so completely. Cyrus closed his eyes and savored the feeling of Anna's tight pussy wrapped around his shaft finally, after so many months of waiting.

Adrianna in the mean time, slid up towards Cyrus and planted her lips on his, as her long hair cascaded down her side and fell in waves against his face and chest. Anna reached down and stroked Adrianna's hair, weaving one hand through her silky locks as she balanced herself with the other. Slowly, she pushed up and began sliding her tight pussy up and down along the entire length of Cyrus' shaft, squeezing her muscles around his mass as she moved.

"Uhhhhmmmmmmmmm.... Uhhhhhhhhhh..... yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh baby.... Uhhhhhmmmmm yeeeeaaahhhhhh.... Ohhhh baby.... Yessssss.... Yessssss.... Yessss!" Anna began to moan as she built a steady rhythm. Her boobs jiggled as she reached up and gathered her long locks and held them as she continued to bounce up and down on Cyrus.

Adrianna then sat up and turned around, swinging her leg across Cyrus body and straddling his face. Facing Anna, she sank her pussy onto Cyrus' lips who held her by the hips and once again ran his tongue up and down the length of her moist slit. He puckered his lips around her clit and gently sucked, sending waves of electricity through her body,
Like Reply
"Ohhhhhhh yessss baby.... Uhhhhhmmmmm yessss.... Ohhh that feels so good.... Yesss...yesss... yesss... yesss!" Adrianna moaned as she lifted her hands to Anna's breasts and squeezed them as they bounced up and down. Anna tied her hair into a makeshift bun and cupped Adrianna's face, drawing her into her lips and passionately kissing as they three of them were engaged in an extremely intense threesome.

Anna rode Cyrus, faster and faster, grinding her body back and forth against his pelvis and squeezing her pussy muscles around his cock. Cyrus pulled Adrianna closer as he darted his tongue in and out of her wet passage, sucking her sweet nectar as she slowly gyrated her hips. Adrianna passionately kissed Anna while kneading her breasts and tweaking her large erect nipples between her fingers. All entangled in a sordid tryst.

"Yesss... yesss.... Yessss... ohhhhhh ffffucccckkk yesssss... your cock feels sooo good in me.... ohhh ffuccckk yesss... uhhhhmmmmm yessss.... Ohhh baby.... Ohhh baby.... Ohhh fffucckkk... I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I'm going to come hard!" Anna warned as she gyrated her hips, grinding her pelvis into Cyrus', as she rode him harder and harder. She held on to Adrianna for balance as her lower body moved faster and faster, sliding back and forth, up and down, moving like a piston on Cyrus' cock.

Then suddenly she stopped and threw her head back. And just as she did that, her orgasm exploded deep within her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss! Yesssssssss..... yesssssssss.... Ohhhhhhhhhhh fffffucccckkkk yesssss!" Anna screamed as she thrashed her head back and forth, loosening her bun and letting her hair sway wildly. Adrianna held her and continued to massage her boobs as Anna continued to spasm, "Uhhhhhhmmmmm yeeeaaaaahhhh..... uhhhhhmmmm yeeeessssss.... Baby... ohhhh fffuccckkk yesss.... Yessss... fffuccckkkkk yesssss!" She screamed.

Cyrus bucked his hips up and down a little, moving his cock deep inside her vice like pussy as Anna's orgasm went on for nearly a minute. Intense and long, it finally ended and Anna slowly slid her pussy off his glistening cock and fell forward beside Cyrus.

Adrianna wasted no time in taking Anna's place. She slid forward and lifted her body up, positioning her waiting pussy over Cyrus' throbbing cock and lowered herself onto him in one smooth stroke.

"Hhhhuuuuuuhhhhh..... yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhh baby.... You feel sooo good! Uhhhmmmmmm... yesssss baby... ohhhh yessss!" Adrianna moaned as she bent forward to place her hands on his thighs. She too began a rhythm, gyrating her hips and sliding back and forth and up and down over Cyrus' cock, using one hand to massage her clit. Faster and faster, she moved on top of him, her hair swaying and caressing his thighs as she moved with a mission.

Anna lay beside Cyrus, slowly caressing his torso as he reached out to play with her boobs. He gently kneaded them while Adrianna continued to ride him hard, bouncing her hips up and down, faster and faster. She tightened her pussy muscles as she slid up the length of his cock and slammed back down, rapidly approaching a massive climax.

"Yess... yess.. yesss... yessssss.... Yesssss... ohhhhh fffuccckkk yessss baby... ohhh yessss.... I'm going to come.... Uhhhhhhmmmmmm yessssss baby.... Ohhhh yeeeaaahhh... ohhhh fffuccckkk... ohhhh ffuccckkk!" Adrianna began to scream as her orgasm approached. Then suddenly she stopped with Cyrus' cock buried deep inside and began to vigorously rub her clit. Anna sat up and began to massage her boobs and nipples, finally pushing her over the edge.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk yesssssssssss! Yessssssss! Fuuuuccckkkk yeeessssssssssss! Oh my god.... Oh my god.... Ohhhhh fffuccckkkk... yessss... yessss... yessssss....yessss.... uhhhhhhmmmmm yesss... uhhhhhmmmmmm... mmmmhhhhhh!" Adrianna went from screaming to moaning as her orgasm hit hard and traveled through her body before finally subsiding.

She slid off him, his cock making a sucking sound as it was released from her tight folds, and fell back onto the mattress. Anna, knowing Cyrus wasn't yet done, and feeling the urge for his cock to fill her up again, lay on her back and tugged on his arms. Cyrus sat up and kneeled between her parted legs, his glistening cock pointing towards her waiting pussy. Holding his cock at the base, he pushed forward, parting her lips with his engorged head as it made its way deep into her.

"Huuuuhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhmmmm baby..... ohhhhh yesssss.... Ohhh ffuccckkk yesss.... Give it to me!" Anna moaned as Cyrus pushed forward till he had penetrated her completely. He sat up on his knees and placed his palms on her knees, holding her legs apart as he began to thrust in and out. Using the strength from his waist, he steadily slid his cock in and out of her tight folds, closing his eyes and concentrating heavily on his approaching climax.

He let go of her knees and bent forward, placing his hands on either side of her. Anna reached up and caressed him, running her hands up and down his body as Cyrus used the leverage from his knees to pump in and out, faster and faster, deeper and harder.

"Yesss baby... yesss baby.... Just like that... ohhh fuucckkk yesssss... yesssss.... Yessss... give it to me....ohhh fffucckkk yessss... uhhhmmmm yesss... make me come with you... together baby... ohhh yesss!" Anna urged him on, knowing full well that Cyrus was just on the verge of exploding.

Adrianna, in the meantime, slid her body close to Anna and positioned her pussy close to her face. Anna reached over, pulling Adrianna closer to her and puckered her lips around Adrianna's swollen clit.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh yessssss..... ohhhhh fffuccckkkkk yessssss.... Ohhh babbbby... just like that... just like that.... Make me come baby!" Adrianna moaned as she inserted her finger into her pussy. Anna continued to suck, harder and harder, flicking the tip of her tongue in and out. Adrianna too was sent into a trance, and ready to explode any second.

Cyrus' eyes were tightly closed as he continued to pump in and out, possessed by an intense carnal desire and an overwhelming urge for release. His pelvis surged forward, slamming into Anna's as he continued to pump his cock in and out. Anna wrapped her legs around his hips and her hands around his waist, pulling him in harder each time.

Then suddenly Cyrus threw his head back and pushed forward one last time, burying his cock deep into her folds. A loud, guttural sound coming from his throat signaled the arrival of his long awaited climax. And as his dick swelled up inside Anna's pussy, he let out a loud moan, almost a roar,

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ffffffuccccccckkkkkk..... ohhhhhhhhh fffffucccckkkkkk.... Yesssssssss......yesssssssss...... yeeeeeeessssss...... uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh fffffffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk...... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

His hips bucked forward as his orgasm exploded, shooting load after load of his come deep inside Anna, eventually triggering her orgasm. Soft in comparison to Cyrus' livened moans, Anna let out a long squeal,

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh babbyyyy.... Aaaaaahhhhhhh ffuuuuuuuccccckkkkk yeeesssssssss...... yessssssssss.... Yesssssssss... ohhhh fffuccckkkkkk... yesssss.... I'm coming so hard.... I'm coming so hard.... Ohhh fffuccckkkkk yessssss baby.... Yessssss!" Her hips bucked in unison with Cyrus' as both of their bodies shuddered for several moments.

Cyrus thrust his pelvis forward as his hips continued to buck, releasing ever last drop into her till his come squeezed past his shaft, and along with her juices, overflowed onto Anna's thighs. Anna held him tightly, pulling him into her as her breasts crushed into his chest as her orgasm slowly began to retreat.

Adrianna had retreated a little, allowing Cyrus and Anna to climax together while she furiously rubber her clit, nearly about to explode. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and pumped in and out, and with just a few more stroked of her engorged clit, her orgasm exploded as she watched Anna and Cyrus lying in an embrace.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fffffffuccccckkkkk..... yessssss.... Yesssss..... yessss.... Yessss.... Uhhhhhhmmmmm yesssss.... Uhhhhhhh ffffuccckkkkk yessssss.... Ohhhhhhh yesssss... uhhhhmmmmmmm yesss!" Adrianna's body shuddered as waves of pleasure engulfed her and her orgasm exploded. Anna reached up and stroked Adrianna's skin, watching as her body went through the intense cycle of a climax.

Then finally it was over. At least for the time being. Anna released her grip and Cyrus pushed himself up, his vision still a little blurry from the intensity of the climax. His flaccid cock now slipped out as he turned over and fell flat against the bed and nearly passed out. Anna continued to lie spread-eagled on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Adrianna lay against the pillows, watching with intensity as her juices flowed from her pussy and onto her thighs. They all lay there, spent and recovering, as the night was far from over.
Like Reply
After a glass of wine and a smoke on the terrace, the three of them returned to couch with renewed energy, spending the next half hour engaged in an intense coital dance. Anna rode Cyrus hard as he sat on the couch, massaging Adrianna's breasts. Adrianna then bent over the couch as Cyrus thrust in and out from behind while he played with Anna breasts. Anna then sat perched on the desk as Cyrus stood in front, thrusting his cock in and out. Finally, both girls were lying on the floor as Cyrus pumped into them, switching from one to the other till all three of them exploded into massive climaxes, finally draining them of all their energy.

Cyrus' last night with the group was certainly a memorable one. Though it was not his first experience with two girls, it was by far the most intense and most pleasurable. He had built a bond with Adrianna, and sex with her had become a very intense experience. But with Anna added to the equation, the experience was lifted to yet another level that Cyrus hadn't experienced until that night.

Needless to say, the three of them slept soundly and well into the morning hours, till they were awoken by the blaringly loud phone. Unconsciously, Cyrus answered,

"Uh.. hello." He mumbled

"Oh, hi Cyrus." It was Scott. "What're you doing in there?" He asked curiously

"Oh, hey Scott." Cyrus tried to act awake and alert. "Just came by to say goodbye to the girls." And a great goodbye it was, he thought to himself as he heard Scott laughing at the other end.

"Well, tell the girls that we need to be leaving at 1:30. I'll see you at lunch at 12:30 before we go yeah?"

"Oh yeah. I'll come up there with the girls."

"Sounds good."

"Hey. Adrianna. Anna. You have to wake up. It was Scott."

"What time is it?"

"11:30."

"Ok. Fine." Anna said, as she slid out of bed and went into the bathroom.

"He wants us to meet for lunch at 12:30."

Anna came out and dressed into her clothes from the previous night as Adrianna lazily slid out of bed and went into the bathroom.

"Well, Cyrus. I had a fabulous night darling. Absolutely unforgettable. I hope we can see each other soon." Anna came over and gave him a passionate kiss. "I'll see you at lunch thought." She tied her hair up into a bun, took her handbag and left the room.

Adrianna came out a few minutes later, looking absolutely ravishing even after the activities from the night before. She still wasn't wearing anything, and her soft olive skin had a magnificent glow, highlighting every toned muscle and every supple curve of her delectable body. Her lustrous hair had been tied into a loose bun hanging against the nape of her neck, threatening to unravel at any time.

"Come, shower with me." Cyrus said as he jumped out of bed and ran to grab Adrianna's hand, unable to quench his thirst for her.

"Cyrus!" She squealed as they both ran off into the bathroom. He ran the tap for a moment, making sure the water was warm before stepping inside. Adrianna followed, allowing the warm water to run down her body and soothe it after the activities of the night before. Cyrus pulled her close to him and planted a kiss on her juicy lips, which she returned with equal passion, once again drifting off into a carnal trance.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies, feeling every curve in the last few moments they had left together. Cyrus pulled her closer, feeling the mass of her firm and ample breasts crushing into his torso, and feeling her erect nipples against his skin. Adrianna ran her hand up and down his strong back, feeling the water cascade down the middle of his back.
Like Reply
Cyrus reached up and undid her bun, letting her hair tumble down her back and quickly get drenched under the running water. As he felt her locks brush his hand, accompanied with the sensual feeling of her body close up against him, his cock began to rapidly stiffen. Adrianna dropped her hand and grabbed his shaft, feeling it rapidly grow in girth as she slowly began to stroke. Quickly, it stiffened to full mast and poked between her legs, brushing against her enflamed pussy.

"Uhhmmm baby.... I want you inside me now." She whispered into his ears as she stroked with greater intensity. Cyrus released his embrace and bent forward to suck her nipples one after the other, gently kneading the spongy flesh of her ample bosom for the last time. He dropped one hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen lips, parting them and inserting a finger into her sopping wet passage.

"Ohhh babbbby.... Ohhh Cyrus... don't tease me." She urged, desperately wanting to feel his thick cock slide in and out of her. Cyrus too, now yearning to feel her tight pussy envelope his cock, turned her around so her tight ass stuck out towards him. Adrianna leaned forward and placed her hands up against the wall and arched her back to stick her ass out further. Cyrus caressed the soft skin and parted her cheeks to expose her inner folds as he slowly guided the swollen head of his cock towards her. He pushed forward and parted her lips, letting his thick head slip in and slowly disappear, inch after inch, deep inside her till his pelvis made contact with her ass.

"Hhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh babbyyyy.... Ohhhh ffffuccckkk yesssss Cyrus..... that feels soooo good! Ohhhh baby... fuck me... fuck me... ohhh yessss!" Adrianna moaned as Cyrus held her by the hips and began to slide his cock in and out. Slowly at first, he picked up pace, sliding his cock out nearly all the way before thrusting forward and letting his pelvis crash into her ass. He used the power from his waist as a piston, continually sliding his cock in and out, harder and deeper, pushing forward with each thrust.

"Yesss... yessss....yessss... ohhh ffffuccckkkk yessssss.... Just like that baby... oh my god... oh my god... ohhh ffuccckkk yessss.... So good... soooo goood!" Adrianna was so highly aroused that she rapidly began to approach a climax. Cyrus bent forward and reached around to cup both her breasts and gently kneaded them, adding to Adrianna's sensations as she continued to scream.

"Yeeeesssssss Cyrus... ohhh yessss... that feels sooo good... ohhh babby... yessss... fuck me... I'm coming... fuck me... harder... I'm coming baby... ohhh ffuccckkkk yesssssssssssssssssss!" Adrianna threw her head back and screamed as she dropped one hand to vigorously rub her clit and push herself over the edge.

Cyrus continued to slide his cock in and out and massage her breasts as Adrianna's body began to writhe and shudder. "Yeeeessssssssssssssssss.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk.... Yesssssssssssss.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk... yessssss... ohh baby... yessssss.... Ohhhh my god..... ohhhh my..... ohhh fuccckkkk yessss baby!" Adrianna moaned as her climax erupted within her.

Slowly, as it subsided, Cyrus pulled out and turned Adrianna around. He held her face and kissed her, gently nibbling her lips and cupping her breasts as the water cascaded over them. Adrianna lowered her hand and stroked Cyrus' throbbing shaft, glistening with her juices and now being washed under the water.

"I want it back in me baby." She whispered, nibbling his earlobes and sending short waves of pleasure surging through his body, causing his cock to throb in her hand. Cyrus slowly pushed her up against the wall of the shower, tucked his right hand under her left thigh and lifted her leg up, giving him easy access to her pussy.

Adrianna wrapped her arms around Cyrus neck and planted her lips on his as he held the base of his cock and guided his swollen glans to her lips and pushed. Gently, he pushed further, parting her tight passage with his thick cock head and letting it slip into her, inch after inch. He placed one hand up against the wall, and while holding her right leg up, he thrust his hips forward and penetrated her completely.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhhh baby... ohhhhh yesssss... I just can't get enough... ohh baby... yesssss... fuck me.... fuck me.... ohhh yessss... yessss.... Yessss!" Adrianna began to scream as Cyrus began to use his hips like a piston and pump his cock in and out of her tight folds. Cyrus arched his back slightly and continued to slide in and out in a steady rhythm, pulling his cock nearly all the way out before thrusting it back in.

The bathroom was filled with carnal noises and primal moans as both of them enjoyed each other for the last time. Cyrus bent forward and took Adrianna's nipples in his mouth, one after the other, gently sucking as her boobs jiggled with each of his thrusts.

"Yesss baby... yesss baby... ohhh fffucckk yesss... uhhhhhmmmmm yesss... ohhhhh fffucckkk yesssss Cyrus... just like that baby... uhhhhmmmmmmm... mmmmmhhhhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhmmmmm....yessss.... fuck me... harder.... Baby... harder... just like that!" Adrianna was in a trance as she continued to scream with each thrust. Cyrus too was possessed by the sensations, and focused his energies on his last tryst with Adrianna, as he closed his eyes and enjoyed her throbbing nipples while feeling her tight pussy clenching around his cock.

Both of them were rapidly approaching their climax as their moans became louder and louder. Adrianna bucked her hips in unison with Cyrus' powerful thrusts, as he arched his back and pumped his cock faster and faster.

"Ohhhhh fffucccckkk yessss Cyrus....yessss baby.... Yesssss.... Yessss... uhhhhhmmmmmmm baby.. yesssss... make me come baby.. make me come... I'm almost there.... Yessss... yesss... yessss... fuck me... oh yess... yesssss... yessss... uhhhhmmmmmm!" Adrianna wailed as Cyrus continued to fuck her with a mission.

"Uhhhhhmmmm.... Ohhhh baby.... Yessssss.... Uhhhhhmmmmm.... Ffuccckkk yessss... ohh Adrianna.... Fuccckkk yesss baby.... Ohhh yesss!" Cyrus grunted as his orgasm began to rapidly build deep within.

Adrianna wrapped her left leg around Cyrus' waist as he wrapped his arms around her and began to thrust in short and powerful strokes. She leaned forward and sucked his neck, gently biting him as his cock surged in and out of her.

Then all of a sudden, Cyrus thrust forward one last time, and with his cock buried deep inside her, he threw his head back and groaned,

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ffffuccccckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss..... ohhhhhhh yessssssss.... Ffuccckkkkkk yessss.... Yesssss..... yessssss.... Yessssss.... Ohhhhhhh my godddd... yesssss.... Uhhhhmmmmm!" His hips bucked and his body shuddered as he began to shoot load after load of his thick come deep inside her till it overflowed and began to spill from her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssssss babbbbyyyyy.... Yeeeeeeesssssssssssss..... yeeesssssssssssss..... ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss....yessssss.... yesssssssss.... Yesssss....yesssssss baby... ohhh myy goodddddd... fucccckkkk yessss... ohhh Cyrus... baby... yesss... yesss...yesss... uhhhhhmmmm!" Adrianna screamed out as her orgasm exploded suddenly and ripped through her body for more than a minute. Cyrus remained buried deep within, his cock twitching as his orgasm continued to linger as Adrianna's pulsating pussy squeezed his shaft dry of every single drop left within him.

Both of them stood under the shower, embracing each other as their juices began to flow from Adrianna's pussy. Slowly, their bodies began to stop quivering as their orgasms retreated. Cyrus remained buried deep within as he passionately kissed Adrianna, savoring her succulent lips for the last time. He cupped her breasts and gently squeezed her pliant flesh one last time, permanently searing their magnificence into his brain. He ran his hands through her wet hair, never wanting to let go. But then he had to.

Adrianna purred into his ears as she gently nibbled. "That was magnificent Cyrus. I'll never forget our time together. Not just now, but every single time."

"Same here darling. It has been a very special few months, and I only wish we had more time together."

"I know. Though we knew nothing more could've ever come of it, whatever time we had was special indeed."

"I agree. You truly are a Mediterranean siren." They both laughed, though with a little hint of sadness to be parting ways.
Like Reply
"Now let me shower. We don't have much time."

Cyrus reluctantly let go of her body, kissing her one last time, as he stepped out and began to dry off.

"I'll see you outside in ten minutes. I'm going back to my room to wash up and change."

"Ok, I'll knock on your door when I'm ready."

Cyrus and Adrianna reached the lunch a little late, no doubt raising some suspicion about their whereabouts and activities. Cyrus spent a bit of time chatting with Scott and thanking him for the opportunity he had been given.

"Listen, you've done a fabulous job. Keep at it. Let me know what you plan to do. We might have room for you here permanently." Scott gave Cyrus some hope.

"Wow. That would be unbelievable. I'm definitely going to give that a lot of thought once I head back home and figure things out."

"Sure, take your time. But it'll be a great opportunity."

They all chatted for a little while longer till time came for them to leave for the airport. Cyrus had already said his special goodbye to Adrianna, who got a little teary eyed before sitting in the van. She and Cyrus had definitely built some sort of a bond, but knew that it couldn't get much deeper. They had spent fabulous nights together, and memories of that would always remain. Whether they would meet again in the future was something they would just have to wait to find out.

Then finally, the team was off. As fast as it had all happened, it was now almost over. Cyrus had spent months in the country, and now as he looked back on his time, it only felt like a few weeks. He was filled with mixed emotions as he turned to walk back to his room, once again alone for the last couple of nights before he flew back home. He was sad to leave the country and all the fun he had. He was sad to leave Adrianna. But he was equally happy, if not happier to be going back home to Priya. He knew he wanted to explore those feelings once again.

He fished out his cell phone from his pocket and dialed her number. It was still only 7 a.m. back home and he knew she'd be fast asleep, but he had to speak with her.

"Hey. Good morning!" He said, a little too excitedly for Priya for that time of day.

"Hey Cy. Mmmm. It's so early. What's up?" She said, clearly having woken up to his call.

"The team just left. And I'm nearly done with my trip."

"Wow. So fast huh. How were the last few days?"

"Great. Pretty relaxed actually. Had a fun party last night."

"I bet you did. I want to hear about everything properly when you're back. Which is when now?"

"20th. Just two more nights baby! And I'm back to make your life a living hell." He laughed.

"Lucky me." She chuckled. "No but I can't wait Cy. I'll come and pick you up. SMS me your flight details ok. Now let me get back to sleep. I have a busy day."

"Ok darling. See you real soon! Bye."

"Bye sweetie. Take care."

He had a little skip in his step as he reached his room. Since he had two days of free time, he planned a couple of rounds of golf with the local pro, drove around the Christchurch area a little, making one more trip to Akaroa, and enjoyed his last couple of bottles of great wine.

And finally, the 20th of March was upon him. Four and a half months of extensive traveling, photographing, eating, drinking, and of course, fornicating was now over. Cyrus was at the Christchurch airport, checked in and seated in the business class lounge, awaiting his flight. He finished the last entry into his journal and reminisced on every single moment of his epic trip, feeling a little emptiness in the pit of his stomach from having to leave.

Not only had he experienced the most amazing people and places, but his life had changed in a more meaningful way. He had found a new calling and he was energized to pursue it wholeheartedly. He wasn't yet sure how, but for the time being, he just wanted to get home, meet Priya, and take a little time to figure it out. But he knew he would, sooner than later. He knew it wouldn't be complicated because he loved it so much. His mind was a lot clearer now, and a hell of a lot more invigorated. Ready to take on a new challenge and finally pursue is passion.

Just then, he heard an announcement on the speaker. "Singapore airlines flight SQ 298 to Singapore is now ready for boarding. Please proceed to gate number 6." Cyrus stood up, picked up his bag and left the lounge with a huge smile, boarded the flight, and went home.
Like Reply
In the last and final chapter of Cyrus' New Zealand adventure, he finally returns home after four and a half long months of travel, photography and many hedonistic encounters, to his childhood sweetheart Priya. After hours together in bed, Cyrus and Priya discuss an opportunity to go back to New Zealand together. Read on to find out how this adventure ends and a new one begins.
Like Reply
Chapter 12: Finally back home to a new life and Priya

"Excuse me, Mr. Mistry?" The flight attendant called out to Cyrus, who had spent the past couple of hours reminiscing over the four and a half month adventure that had come to an end. He was on his way back home, and his mind was flooded with thoughts; of the trip, his experiences, the apprenticeship, the women, and of course, of Priya who was eagerly waiting to see him.

"Mr. Mistry." She called out again.

"Huh. Oh. Sorry." He looked up at the cute Southeast Asian flight attendant standing in front of him.

"Sorry to disturb you." She said with a soft giggle and a warm smile. "Just wanted to ask you if you wanted anything. We'll be landing in Mumbai soon."

"Oh. No, thanks so much though."

"You're welcome. I'll just have to bring your seat back to the landing mode."

"Sure." She leaned over and pressed a button that brought the seat upright and stowed the footrest away.

Cyrus was anxious and extremely excited to get home, albeit, only for a couple of obvious reasons. The long trip had put a lot of things into perspective. He was now sure of what he wanted in life when it came to his career and also when it came to the kinds of places he'd like to live in. He was almost certain he wanted to take up Scott's offer to go back and work for him, but he needed a little time to be absolutely certain. He also needed a little time back home to sort out his work, and very importantly, to discuss the developing feelings with Priya.

During the several months away from each other, Priya and Cyrus had both realized that they wanted to be more than best friends. The distance between them made them realize a much deeper connection that they shared, and the feelings of affection were not merely those of friends. And now the time had come to explore that connection further.

With eagerness to finally see Priya and experience the feeling of finally being together, Cyrus sat impatiently as the plane descended towards the runway. And as usual, as soon as the plane touched the tarmac, the relentless and fierce stench of the rancid outside air penetrated his senses, giving him the familiar welcome back home. He quickly deplaned, cleared immigrations and as always, awaited the agonizingly slow arrival of his luggage. While he waited, he sent an SMS to Priya saying he had arrived, and couldn't wait to see her.

When his bags finally came, he cleared customs under the watchful and sly eyes of the officials, and rapidly made his way outside. Being March, it had begun to get hot, and as soon as he exited the terminal, he was greeted by a waft of hot and humid air, where freshness was a term unknown and purity was long lost.

Then finally, he stopped in his tracks as his eyes fell on her, and was treated to a site inexplicably soothing and refreshing. One who he had waited hours, days, weeks to see. And as she had always done, she mesmerized him, without fail, with her exotic beauty and alluring sensuality. She stood behind the railing, eagerly awaiting his arrival, looking even more seductive than he had remembered. Her dusky complexion was glowing, her eyes sparkling even from that distance, her radiant smile continuing to beam and her long and lustrous hair was braided back and hanging down her right side. A thin stole covered her firm and toned torso and curvaceous and ample breasts, while a pair of denims covered her gorgeous legs. He wasn't prepared for the type of onslaught his senses had just received from seeing her, even from that distance.

He resumed his walk towards her, much more quickly this time, as she too made her way to the clearing in the railing. Both continued to stare at each other as if to make sure they don't lose each other in the crowd. As they approached each other, they fell into a tight hug without even saying a word, feeling the familiar sensations and warmth of each other's embrace. Still not having uttered anything, they just held each other in a firm grasp, which said what they wanted to say better than words would ever do.

Then finally, heeding to the protests of other passengers trying to get to their cars, they moved aside and stared at each other for a several moments before Cyrus finally speaking.

"Not looking too bad." Cyrus said, being his usual direct and casual self.

"You're alright as well." Priya gave him a playful smack across his left arm. "Looking nice and fresh, and healthy."

"Why thank you. New Zealand does that to you." He stared deep into her eyes. Though they shared a casual and friendly greeting, their deeper thoughts we something different. "And being away from here as well." He laughed.

"Come here." Priya said as she hugged him once again, nestling her head under his chin as she whispered, "It's so good to see you. You have no idea."

"Same here Pri." He whispered back, lightly stroking her back. "I've been waiting for his moment for a long time." They pulled apart again and smiled at each other. They both knew they had a lot to talk about.

"Come on, let's get out of this shithole."

On the 45-minute drive to Cyrus' house, Priya updated him with all their friends, new relationships, and even a little about her work, narrating each story in her usual energetic manner. All along, Cyrus sat sideways facing Priya, leaned his head back and stared at her. Her smooth skin gave off an ethereal glow and her large almond-shaped eyes twinkled each time they passed a dim streetlight. He had missed her exuberant energy and he once again felt the familiar sense of comfort when he was around her. He had had the most intoxicating and hedonistic adventure of his life, but it had been only physical. With Priya, just being in her presence felt different and more complete. He knew he deeply loved her.

"You aren't saying much Cy."

"I'm just enjoying listening to you. And watching you. Being all animated." He chuckled as he reached over and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She gave him a quick glance with her warm and seductive eyes, feeling the same sense of comfort Cyrus was. She had missed him deeply, more than she anticipated she would when he left, and had eagerly waited for him to come back. Neither of them needed to say it, but all the both of them wanted was to passionately embrace and feel the touch of their hot and naked bodies against each other, and make love all night long. Cyrus reached up once again and brushed the soft skin of her cheek, letting a simple action speak his true feelings.

They eventually reached Cyrus' apartment, and as soon as he walked in, he realized it was one of the few things he had missed. It had been his haven away from the chaos of the city, and now once again, he knew it would come to his rescue. He walked around to check the status and felt its positive vibe instantly, and noticed how clean it had been kept in his absence.

"It's so good to be home." He stretched his hands up in the air. "Well, kind of." He laughed.

"Don't start complaining already. Don't be so cynical." Priya scolded him

"I'm just kidding." He knew how his complaining about Bombay irritated her.

"Ok, Cy darling. I'm swamped and you must be too. I'm going to head home. I'll see you tomorrow morning ok? Get some sleep. I want to hear all about your trip." Priya said after helping Cyrus with some of his luggage.

"Yeah cool. Lunch at my parents ok? Then we'll chill. I'll show you some photos. Rahul and all are coming over tomorrow night yeah?"
Like Reply
"Yeah. I'm pretty sure." She said as she turned to leave. "I want to hear about all your adventures ok?" She said again, this time with a naughty grin. She came back and gave him another hug, lingering for several moments in his arms. Cyrus kissed the top of her head, smelling her citrus fragrance, and held her close. At that moment, it felt like the best place on earth.

"Oh, I'll tell you everything." He said as they let each other go. Besides just telling her about his trip and the apprenticeship, he wanted to tell her about several of his erotic encounters. Priya was very open-minded and he knew she would enjoy hearing about them.

"Can't wait. Goodnight." Priya gave Cyrus another warm and tight hug.

"Goodnight darling. See you in a bit." He wanted her to stay but they both were tired.

He freshened up and went downstairs to meet his parents, who were asleep but anxiously awaiting his arrival. He spent a half hour with them, and came back up to take a warm shower and got into bed.

He lay on his back, blankly staring at the ceiling while thinking about Priya. His thoughts drifted back and forth between her and New Zealand, and the memories from there that had been permanently engrained into his mind. He once again thought about how he felt when he was around Priya earlier, even before anything more had even happened. And with thoughts of her, he slowly drifted into a deep and restful sleep, happy to be back in his bed.

Late the next morning, Cyrus was still fast asleep when he heard an annoying buzzing sound. At first he thought he was dreaming, till finally he realized someone was at the door. In a complete daze he opened to find the ever-radiant Priya standing behind the door, holding a couple of bags in her hand.

She pushed Cyrus aside and entered, "Wake up lazy ass."

"What time is it?" He asked. Even in his groggy state he noticed how gorgeous she looked, dressed casually in a pair of shorts and a polo, with her long hair tied up, and her eyes covered with a pair of glasses.

"11:30."

"I need to sleep some more."

"No you don't. Now go get ready, I'll make some coffee."

Without uttering another word, Cyrus went to the bathroom and came out nearly thirty minutes later, showered and a bit more refreshed.

"I hate jetlag." He groaned

"It's about time. Here. You may need to heat it up again." Priya handed him a cup of strong coffee, just the way he liked it. Cyrus felt the coffee awaken him as it went down his throat, giving him just the jolt he needed.

He brought out his laptop and came and sat next to Priya who had been reading a magazine on the couch.

"Want to see some photos?"

"Yeah. Of course. What time do we have to go down?"

"We'll go in a half hour. I'll show you a few in the meantime. I'll start from the beginning." He opened the North Island album, to Auckland and started from there. He left out pictures of some of the girls, and decided to show her later when he narrated some of his experiences.

At about one, they went down to his parent's house. Cyrus' mom had cooked a fabulous traditional Parsi meal of prawn curry, some mutton cutlets, a chicken and apricot dish, and a delicious cake. As Cyrus relished every bite, he told his parents a little about his trip, focusing on the apprenticeship and the amazing opportunity he had been given. He even briefly told them that Scott wanted him to come work for the company, which he was considering.

After dessert, Priya and Cyrus went back to his place, completely satiated.

"It felt so good to eat some good old home food after so long."

"You mom's food is so good. Always. Did I tell you I went over a few times when you were away?"

"To meet them or only eat my mom's food?" Cyrus teased. Priya and his parents were pretty close too, and she always enjoyed spending time with them. They loved her too.

They chatted on the balcony for a while, having a smoke as the drowsiness from lunch kicked in and they went into his cool, air-conditioned bedroom to lie down. Priya lay on her side and floated into a mellow stupor as Cyrus was on his back, still awake and thinking. He couldn't wait to talk to Priya, and decided he'd bring up the topic about the two of them, right then and there. He turned to face Priya's back and lifted his hand to her shoulder, gently nudging her,

"You awake?"

"Kind of." Priya slowly turned to face him, as they both shifted closer to each other. "What's up?" Cyrus caressed her cheek and brushed aside a few locks of hair covering her enigmatic eyes. Priya turned to her side, her breasts pressing against the mattress as she reached up and ran her hands through Cyrus' hair, placing it behind his neck and bringing him closer.

"Well, there's something I think we should talk about." He said, as Priya nodded, knowing exactly what Cyrus was thinking. "Let's not beat around the bush here Priya. I don't think we need to hide our feelings. I also don't think we need to talk about them too much or deliberate over the consequences." Cyrus said very directly.

"I agree. We don't need to talk for hours. Or justify, or deny, or worry. We don't need to make things overly dramatic. It's already pretty clear, I think."

"It is for sure. Somewhere deep inside, I've wanted to be with you for so long now. And being away from you made me realize just how much. But let me be very honest and open with you Priya. I had my fair share of fun when I was away, because that's what I felt like doing at that point in time. But it was only physical. Some encounters were short, and some lasted over a longer period of time and were more intense. But nothing that meant remotely as much as you do. I'll tell you about them sometime."

"You don't need to explain. Though, I'd love to hear about them in detail sometime." She laughed, wanting to know some details of Cyrus' many trysts. "When I started seeing that guy for a while, I realized I missed you more than I thought. I guess we had feelings for each other for a long time, but never gave them a second thought, or even a chance. I guess we were always afraid of fucking things up."
Like Reply
"I know we have a fabulous friendship. But I, for one, want more. I think it's our solid friendship that will make for a fabulous relationship." Cyrus said as he continued to gently caress Priya's neck, playing with a few locks of hair that came loose from her clip. ""I'm not scared of ruining anything."

"I was at first. But I rather try than regret later." Priya said as she moved closer till their faces were mere inches apart. Cyrus could get a waft of the fresh aquatic fragrance coming from her neck as Priya moved closer, sliding her body closer to run her legs up against his.

Then finally, letting go of every last ounce of resistance, Cyrus kissed her luscious lips, instantly sending waves of electric currents through both their bodies. An intense passion enveloped them, reminding them of how they had made each other feel years ago, but even stronger now. The familiar sensations of stimulation began to grow as they engaged in a passionate kiss, almost finding it hard to believe it was actually happening. Their bodies moved closer together, now entwined into one as their legs interlocked and their hands rapidly moved up and down, caressing each other. Cyrus then held Priya's face in his palms and kissed her with greater fervor, gently sucking her lips and darting his tongue in and out to meet hers.

"Mmmmmmhhhhh..... ummmmmhhhhhh.... Mmmmmhhhhhh.... Uhhhhmmm!" Priya moaned loudly as she felt a sharp tingling sensation in every muscle of her body. She kissed back with equal vigor, sucking his lips and wrestling his tongue with hers as they were locked in a feverish embrace.

She rolled on top of him as he slid his hands under her polo to feel her satin skin against his palm, burning up with passion. He ran his hands up and down and held her close, feeling the mass of her breasts crushing into his chest as they continued to kiss. A few strands of her hair caressed his face as she moved from side to side, sucking his lips and nibbling his neck. She kissed up the side of his neck and sucked his earlobe, remembering how sensitive he was.

"Uhhhhmmmm.... Baby.... Ohhh that feels soo good... uhhhmmmm yessss." Cyrus moaned. Priya gently nibbled as she ground her pelvis into his crotch, feeling his thick shaft throbbing underneath her mound as she moved back and forth.

"Mmmmmmhhhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm... ohhh yesss baby... uhhhmmmmm.... Yesssss!" Priya moaned as she continued to suck his earlobe and run the tip of her tongue up and down the side of his neck, feeling waves of electric currents from his cock against her covered mound. Cyrus ran his hands down her body and grabbed the hem of her polo, peeling it off her body and over her head, loosening the grip of her clip around her heavy mass of hair.

Priya reached up and tugged at her clip, undoing its hold and letting her locks tumble down the side of her body in thick waves and swaying like a heavy curtain. Cyrus had a thing for thick, lustrous, long and dark hair that fell in waves, or swayed, or was tied up in a bun or ponytail. And as he watched Priya's hair perform the most seductive of dances, his cock throbbed in his shorts, aching to be released and massaged.

Priya stroked his cheeks with the utmost of passion, and kissed him once again as Cyrus reached behind her to unclasp her bra and release the tight grip of the garment around her breasts. Priya lifted her body slightly to allow Cyrus to slide her bra off, and as she lay back down on him, he could feel her breasts crushing against his chest and her pert nipples poking through his thin t-shirt, the only barrier left between him and her glorious boobs. He weaved his fingers through her hair, remembering the silky texture he had enjoyed so many times before, though now a few inches longer than four months ago.

Priya slid down his body and sat up, finally revealing to Cyrus the perfect and gorgeous shape of her full breasts, the gentle slope and the ample swell, proudly perched on her chest with her upturned nipples, pert and erect. She cupped them and gave them a gently squeeze before releasing them and letting them seductively dance for Cyrus, something she had intentionally done to tease his increasingly intense levels of arousal.

Her fiery gaze never left Cyrus as she reached down and unbuttoned his shorts, slowly lowering his zipper, as he lifted his ass off the bed. She grabbed the waist and slid them off his body to reveal a huge tent in his boxers. She gave Cyrus a lusty grin as she slid her hand under the fabric and wrapped her fist around his throbbing shaft and slowly rotated her palm around the sensitive skin.

Cyrus closed his eyes and arched his back, thrusting his pelvis forward and gyrating as sharp sensations traveled through his body with Priya's delicate touch. He opened his eyes and feasted on her breasts, dangling in front of her as she was bent forward, looking perfectly firm and luscious and he couldn't wait to get his hands on them.

Priya then tucked her fingers into the waistband and slid his boxers off, allowing his cock to spring free from its confines. Priya stared at Cyrus' cock, hungry for it to slide in and out of her aching pussy like it had so long ago, and as she imagined that, she felt a strong tingling deep in her folds as her juices had begun to flow.

Both of them were not only engrossed in the current moment, but were also reminiscing about many passionate nights together, ravaging each other's bodies and making love in perfect harmony till their bodies lay spent. Looking at each other at that moment brought back many vivid memories of specific incidents; of times when Cyrus caressed Priya's gorgeous breasts ever so tenderly, and slid his cock in and out of her tight folds, climaxing together so many times. Of when Priya's lips were puckered over his swollen glans, of when she straddled him and slowly gyrated on top of him till he blasted his come deep inside.
Like Reply
Cyrus sat up and wrapped his left arm around her lithe body and cupped her left breast with his right hand, gently squeezing her pliant flesh. Slowly, he continued to massage, giving her breasts all his attention and love, making Priya moan,

"Uhhhhhmmmmm yessssss Cy.... Ohhh baby.... That feels soo good... ohhhhh yessss baby... uhhhmmmm! I've missed this so much." Her nipples were ultra sensitive and she loved having them played with at any time. Cyrus then flipped Priya onto her back and bent forward, running his tongue over every curvaceous inch of her bosom and nibbling on her pert nipples.

While Cyrus was enjoying the luxury of her breasts, he reached down and undid her shorts and began to peel them off her waist and hips. He kissed down her abdomen as he pushed her shorts lower, revealing a skimpy thong with a massive wet patch from her free flowing juices. He kissed lower, over her panties and over the softness of her sensitive inner thighs, smelling her sweet nectar. He tugged on her panties and as she lifted her ass of the bed, he swiped them off her body to reveal her neatly trimmed bush, dripping with moisture.

He parted her legs and kneeled in between, and as he reached up to massage her boobs, he kissed up her thighs till her legs converged into a V at her pussy. Priya arched her body and thrust her pelvis up towards Cyrus' face as she placed her hands over Cyrus', applying a little more pressure as he continued to knead her globes.

"Uhhhhhhhmmmmmm..... babbbyyy..... ohhhh yessssss... that feels sooo good baby.... Ohhhh I've missed this feeling!" She mumbled. Cyrus then ran the flat of his tongue over her swollen labia, sending sharper waves of pleasure through her body. He then used the tip of his tongue and traveled up and down her slit, tasting her sweet juices flowing from her inner folds. Parting her lips with his tongue, he pushed in deeper and slid in and out, feeling the warmth and tightness of her pussy. Priya began to squirm with pleasure as his tongue ran over her clit, and waves of electricity flowed through her highly sensitive body.

Cyrus lowered his hands from her breasts as Priya's replaced them, continuing to massage as Cyrus parted her legs a little more. Slowly, he inserted a finger into her folds and slid in and out in search of her g-spot while puckering his lips around her throbbing clit. Priya thrust her pelvis up and down as she squirmed and moaned, and Cyrus sensed she wouldn't last very long. He slowly inserted another finger in and finding her g-spot, he gently grazed, causing Priya to writhe,

"Ohhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyy...... ohhhhhhh babbbyyyyy.... Yessssss... right there..... ohhhh yessss... fuccckkkk yessss baby.... Ohhh fuccckkk... I'm going to come..... I'm going to come!" Priya began to scream as Cyrus repeatedly flicked his tongue over her clit and continued to apply pressure on her g-spot. And then she exploded with a bang. Her arms flung to her sides and tightly gripped the sheets as her orgasm erupted. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis into Cyrus' face as she continued to buck up and down, writhing on the mattress as she peaked,

"Aaaaahhhhh yeesssssss..... ohhhh babbbyyy... yessssss..... yessssss.... Yesssss... ohhhh ffuccckkk yessss babyyy... I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm coming!! Ohhh yessss... baby..... oh myyy gooddddd.... Cyruss... oh myyy goddd!" Priya screamed as if she were possessed. Cyrus had never heard her like that before.

Cyrus continued to thrust his fingers in and out and sucked on her clit right through her climax, heightening what she was already feeling. It was only several moments later when Priya finally began to relax and she lay still on the bed, loosening her grip on the sheets. Cyrus' fingers remained buried deep inside her pussy as her nectar flowed freely onto them and onto the mattress.

"Ohhh Cyrus. I have never climaxed like that before." Priya said between breaths, her mind still swirling with aftershocks. "It was so intense." She smiled as Cyrus withdrew his fingers and slid up to kiss Priya. He pressed his lips against hers and as they parted she ran her tongue across Cyrus', tasting her juices for the first time, and strangely finding it arousing. Priya felt more intense than ever before. She had a feeling of lust deep within, accompanied with love and passion, and all she wanted to do was make love to Cyrus till her body gave up.

Cyrus lay beside Priya as she slowly recovered, caressing her neck with his lips.

"I love you." He whispered as he nibbled her earlobe, remembering how much she loved it.

"I... love you too... darling." She said, still breathing a little heavily and enjoying Cyrus nibbling at her.

Her chest rose up and down as her breathing remained heavy, and the cool air from the air-conditioner slowly lowered her body temperature as a thin layer of sweat covered her velvety skin. Cyrus traced his fingers up and down Priya as if he were studying every curve and every undulation, and retrieving every bit of knowledge he had on her body from somewhere deep in his memory.

Cyrus' semi-erect cock lay on top of Priya's thigh as his right leg was swung across her lower body. Priya turned slightly and lowered her hand around his shaft, gently massaging as it rapidly began to come back to life. She then stroked up and down as it grew to full length, rotating her palm around his sensitive glans as their bodies were entangled in an embrace.

Priya turned Cyrus onto his back and slid down his body, grazing her breasts over his torso and over his throbbing cock, allowing her thick locks to caress his skin as she moved. She held his shaft at the base, and with the flat of her tongue, she licked all the way up the underside of his cock, sending waves of pleasure through his body. Cyrus arched his back and groaned as Priya continued to expertly run her tongue up and down his tumescent cock. She cupped his balls with one hand and gently massaged, while rotating the tip of her tongue around his sensitive glans and sending stronger and stronger waves of pleasure surging through his body.

Priya hadn't been much of an oral sex person earlier, and Cyrus was a little taken aback with her actions. She had even surprised herself, and somehow found it extremely arousing to do what she was doing. Years ago, she had only spent a few moments pleasuring Cyrus' erogenous zone with her mouth and tongue, sucking and licking in quick passing. Now, she felt invigorated somehow, and continued to assault him with her mouth in everyway possible that she knew or could think of.

To Cyrus' surprise, she wrapped her lips around his glans and sucked, causing him to buck his hips with an intense wave of pleasure traveling through his body. As he moaned, he weaved his fingers through her hair and gathered her locks to one side so he could see her actions.

"Ohhhhh baby.... That feels soo good! Uhhhhhmmmmm yesssss baby.... Ohhhh Priya... that's wonderful." Cyrus was fighting from shooting his load into her mouth, and somehow managed to let Priya continue.

She slowly lowered her mouth, swallowing a couple of inches of his thick cock while twirling her tongue around. She bobbed her head up and down, as Cyrus let go of her hair and let it spread across his groin, acting as a soft blanket. Each time she swallowed his shaft, she took in a little more, until she had several inches buried in her mouth. Priya had lost all inhibitions in performing oral sex, and she expertly worked her mouth over his cock. Cyrus was loving it. So was she. Her senses were once again in overdrive and her juices flowed from her pussy and down her thighs.

Priya continued her actions on Cyrus' cock for several more minutes before disengaging. She slid her mouth up and down most of his cock, twirled her tongue around his velvety skin and sucked his glans with vigor till finally Cyrus made her stop. He didn't want to come just yet.

"Where did you.... How... when?" Cyrus stumbled to ask Priya. She just smiled and placed a finger on his lips as she slid back up and straddled his body, perching her firm ass on his thighs. She then bent forward and kissed him, letting her breasts brush against his chest and her hair caress his face. She sat up and lifted her body, pointing his shaft to her waiting entrance as she slowly lowered herself, letting his glans spread her tight folds and slip in just an inch. Priya gasped as his cock entered, her loud moans being caught by Cyrus' mouth, as she continued to lower herself.
Like Reply
Cyrus moaned as well, feeling Priya's tight and wet pussy slide down his throbbing cock, enveloping his shaft with her snug warmth. Priya closed her eyes and focused on every little sensation she felt as inch after inch began to disappear into her until their bodies were united. Cyrus held Priya's hips and caressed her soft skin, while Priya slowly began to move her body, gliding her tight folds up and down his cock. But their union was not only physical; a strong spiritual connection was being rekindled just as it had existed between them before. Not only were both of them absorbed by strong physical sensations that passed between their bodies, they were equally, if not more captivated by a powerful mystical attraction of their minds.

Cyrus brushed his palms all over Priya's smooth skin, cupping her gently swaying breasts and massaging while tweaking her pert nipples between his fingers. Priya continued to move her body up and down and back and forth, while moaning loudly,

"Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm... yesssssssss.... Babyyyy... yesssss.... Uhhhhhmmmm.... Mmmmhhhhhh.... Yessss.... I've waited so long for this. So long for you to fill me up once again. To be connected with you, and feel your touch baby." Priya mumbled between breaths.

Cyrus sat up and wrapped his arms around Priya's swaying body while burying his face between the deep valley of her breasts. He felt an even stronger connection between the two of them than ever before as he nuzzled his face into her breasts and felt their comfortable sponginess. Priya slowed her movements and simply enjoyed the feeling of Cyrus' thick cock buried deep within her folds as she too began to caress his face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and thrust her chest back and forth, allowing her breasts to caress his face. She always knew how much he loved her boobs, and how much he loved to massage them and suck her nipples, and how much he loved to fall asleep on them after they had made love.

"Uhhhhmmm baby.... Ohhh I've missed this so much. Mmmmmmhhhh... yessssss baby.... Ohhh they feel heavenly." Cyrus mumbled as he held Priya closer and tighter, allowing her long hair to flow down his shoulders and torso and caress his warm body. Cyrus then kissed up her chest and to her lips and as he began darting his tongue in and out seeking out hers, he sat up, letting his cock slip out of Priya, causing her to let out a gasp.

He then slid his legs under him and sat back down on his haunches as Priya slid forward, placed her hands on his shoulders and balanced herself over his cock. Cyrus held his shaft at her entrance, and Priya slowly lowered her body, accepting his thick cock deep into her in one smooth motion until her ass was perched on Cyrus' thighs. He embraced her once again, wrapping his arms around her lithe body and burying his face in her breasts. Lost in a deep trance, they began to move up and down, creating a steady rhythm. Priya slid her body back and forth, grinding her pelvis into Cyrus' cock as he moved up and down from his haunches, moving his cock in and out only a couple of inches each time. Both of them were engaged in a passionate dance, rolling and swaying in perfect sync, lifting their levels of arousal higher and higher with every movement.

"Uhhhhhmmmmm yesssss.... Ohhhhhh yessss baby.... Uuhhhhmmmmm.... Mmmmmmhhhh.... Yessss... ohhh baby.... Ohhh yesss.... Yessss... yesss.... This feels soooo good!" Priya moaned as her body rolled back and forth, her hair swaying and her breasts bobbing. Cyrus held her close as he bucked up and down, pushing from his haunches in short but firm thrusts, fighting to control his urge to explode deep within.

Steadily, they picked up pace, thrusting and swaying faster and faster, and with greater urgency as they both were reaching a point of uncontrollable release. Cyrus kissed Priya's neck and traced his tongue lower, puckering his lips around one of her nipples, as Priya threw her head back and thrust her chest forward. Her head thrashed from side to side and her hair swayed like a thick curtain in the breeze as Cyrus continued to thrust into her, harder and harder.

"Yesssss... yessss... yesss... ohhh fffuccckkkk yesss baby... just like that.... Give it to me... ohhh babby...yess... fuck me... fuck me!" Priya's moans rapidly turned into lascivious cries of lust as she too bucked her hips back and forth against Cyrus' pelvis.

"Ohhh babyyyy.... Ffuucccckkkkk yesssss..... just like that baby.... Ohhhh fffuccckkkkk yesssssss.... Yessss.... Yesssss.... Yesssss... I'm cccccoommmmmming!" Priya screamed as she swung her heard forward and into Cyrus' chest as she came hard. Suddenly and without warning a powerful orgasm took control of her and raced through her body while Cyrus continued to thrust up and down.

Priya remained at a heightened level of arousal, never really coming back down from her peak as Cyrus continued to lift his body up and down. One orgasm led into another, and another, and another, until they were a series of small but powerful climaxes that kept coming, "Ohhhh yessssss.... Yessssss.... Yesssss... ohhh babbbbyyy... yesssssss... oh my gooddddddd.... Ohhh mmyyyy godddddd.... Cyruss....ohhhh fuccckkkk fuccckkk fuccckkk... yesssss... I'm coming again... ohhh baby.... Ohhh babyyy... yessss... yessss... ohhh ffuccckkk yessss... uhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm yessss!" Priya continued to moan over and over again as she kept coming in waves till finally they stopped moving.

Cyrus lowered Priya onto her back and slid her legs behind him as he bent forward over her gorgeous body. He sat up on his knees and with his hands on either side of her, he easily slid his cock back in and slowly began to move in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Priya remained in an extremely high state of arousal as she wrapped her legs around Cyrus while he continued to slide in and out. The room was filled with sounds of hedonistic pleasure and an aroma of sweet musty sex as Priya's nectar flowed from her pussy, down her thighs and onto the mattress.

Cyrus pushed forward with a little more urgency now, thrusting in and out, slamming into Priya's pussy. Each time he slid in, a vibration hit her clit and sent shockwaves through her body, causing her to writhe and scream. Cyrus too was now near the edge, and began to moan and breathe heavily. Priya sensed his impending climax and bucked her hips up and down, meeting his thrusts each time. Both of them were moaning and screaming, reaching a crescendo as their lovemaking was reaching its climax. Cyrus thrust faster and faster while Priya dropped a hand to her clit and vigorously rubbed, both of them ready to erupt.

And then suddenly, Cyrus thrust into her one last time, and with his cock buried deep, he let out a loud guttural moan and erupted,

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss..... yesssssssssss......yesssssss baby..... ohhhhh fffuccckkkk yessssssss.... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm ffffuccckkkk yesssss....yesssss.... yessssss!" He screamed as he shot jet after jet of his come into her, screaming each time. As he released into her, Priya peaked one more time, and as she thrust her hands out to grab the sheets, she had possibly the strongest climax of the afternoon.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fffffffucccccckkkkkkk yeessssssssss......yessssssss..... yesssssssss..... ohhhhh yesssssssss Cyrus baby...... ohhhh myyyy goooddddd... I love you... I love you...ohhh fffuccckkkk yesssss... yessss...yessss... uhhhhhmmmmm yesss... mmmmhhh yesss!" Her several small and continuous orgasms had peaked into one massive climax, exploding deep within and traveling through her entire body like a train.
Like Reply
Cyrus slid in and out slowly as both of them slowly began to return to a state of relative normalcy, panting and breathing heavily. Their mixed juices flowed from Priya's pussy as Cyrus collapsed forward and into her arms, as they lay completely spent. All this time apart and all the thoughts of passion between them had resulted in an amazing union of mind and body. Finally, both of them had fulfilled their desire to once again be together, and had accomplished it by uniting in the most passionate and erotic way.

They mumbled a few words of love to each other before falling asleep in each other's arms, their hot and sweaty bodies still intertwined and now being cooled by the air-conditioner. Cyrus stirred a little while later and reached for the light blanket, bringing it over them and falling back into a deep and restful sleep. Priya's mind was mostly blank from all that she had just undergone, with only a few random thoughts filtering through from time to time. Like Priya's, Cyrus' mind too was mostly placid as they slept, both in a place they had wanted to be for a very long time.

Couple of hours later, Cyrus stirred awake to find rays from the setting sun streaming through his window and casting a glow on Priya's naked body that lay against him. The blanket had partly slid off, exposing the left side of her body, right from her slender legs up to the curve of her left breast. As Cyrus moved a little, Priya awoke and stretched, allowing more of the blanket to slide off and expose the swell of both her breasts and her large nipples. She opened her large eyes and stared at Cyrus, revealing her sensual emotions.

"Hey baby." Cyrus said as he caressed her. "What an afternoon."

"You can say that again." Priya lay sideways and propped herself up on her elbow. "I have never felt so passionate in my life. Even when we were together earlier."

"I agree. Apart from all the physical satisfaction, there was a whole lot more. A completely different connection. Of a much much higher level." Cyrus said. "It was metaphysical." They laughed

They kissed for a few minutes before Priya pulled away. "What time is it? Aren't all these guys coming over?"

"Fuck. It's nearly seven. I don't know what time they're coming, but we better get ready and get sorted for cooking."

Priya and Cyrus showered together, and after controlling a strong urge to fuck each other in there, they quickly dressed and cleaned up the room, leaving no trace of what had transpired earlier. They were not ready for their friends to find out about the two of them just yet.

Cyrus went to the kitchen to marinate some meat for the barbecue while Priya prepared some vegetables to grill. Cyrus put on the stereo and played some soft lounge music and poured them both a beer to start off the evening with. They teased each other while casually chatting about Cyrus' trip, as he went into some detail of his apprenticeship.

"Hey, you forgot something I think?" Priya stood with her hands on her hips.

"What're you talking about? You mean your gifts?"

"No, although you got me some gifts? That's sweet of you. I'm talking about some detailed narration of certain.... You know... events that took place."

Cyrus laughed. "Oh that."

"Yes, that." Priya playfully reprimanded him

"Later tonight baby." He came over and gave her a juicy kiss on the lips. Just then, the doorbell rang.

"They're here."

As Cyrus opened the door, Rahul rushed in and gave him a hug and a firm slap on the back. "Good to see you buddy. Fuck, it's been long." He looked Cyrus up and down. "You haven't really fattened up. Been experiencing a bit too much physical activity I think."

"Typical." Cyrus laughed. "Yeah, way too much." He gave Rahul a look that said he wasn't joking.

"This is Nandana." He introduced a cute and petite girl who was standing behind them.
Like Reply
"Hey. Nice to meet you. Come. Come." They all went to the living room. "Rahul hasn't told me about you." Cyrus shrugged, trying to get Rahul into trouble. Rahul and Cyrus were friends from first grade and were always teasing each other like guys typicall do.

"Really now Rahul. That's good to know." Nandana gave Rahul a little smack on the shoulder.

"So who else is coming?" Rahul asked

"Nikita and Xerxes are coming for dinner. Sonia and Darius are coming a little later."

The four of them hung out on the balcony while Cyrus fired up the barbecue for his kebabs. Beers flowed and music poured in from the living room as Cyrus told Rahul and Nandana a little about his trip. Eventually Nikita and Xerxes arrived, and Cyrus put the kebabs and vegetables on the grill in the balcony and continued to narrate his story. Priya also brought out a curry she had cooked at her place.

Sonia and Darius came over by ten, just as the rest of them had finished eating a sumptuous meal. Cyrus was thrilled to meet his closest friends after a long time, sharing with them his adventures of the past four months. Eventually, after several stories and several beers, the night began to wind down and his friends left, making plans to see his photographs the following weekend.

Not a minute had passed after Priya and Cyrus had sufficiently cleaned up, and they were in each other's arms. Not even bothering to go to the bedroom, they stood in the middle of the kitchen, engaged in a passionate kiss with their hands roaming up and down each other's bodies. Seconds later, their clothes lay all across the floor and they stood in front of each other, stark naked.

Cyrus wrapped his arms around Priya's waist and pulled her in, feeling her heaving breasts against his bare chest. Priya wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him, feeling his throbbing shaft pressed against her belly. Cyrus reached up and undid her ponytail, and weaved his fingers through her lustrous locks as they cascaded over her shoulders and down past the middle of her back. Their lips worked in perfect sync and their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, performing the most seductive of dances.

Cyrus held Priya's firm ass and picked her up, moving towards the sofa in the living room. Priya wrapped her legs around his waist and as she felt the girth of his cock push against her swollen labia she let out a moan, caught by Cyrus' lips that were puckered over hers. As Cyrus walked, he kissed down her neck and towards the upper curves of her boobs that were pressed against his chest. Priya leaned back a little to give him better access, as he run the tip of his tongue over her globes, carefully walking towards the sofa.

Cyrus sat on the sofa with Priya perched on his thighs and his mouth still wandering over her delectable body. Priya's eyes were closed, once again traveling into an ethereal space of passion. She arched her back and thrust her breasts out for Cyrus to enjoy. With one hand, he held her by the waist, and with his other, he gently kneaded her globes, getting lost in their spongy perfection.

Priya in the meantime dropped her hand to grip Cyrus' cock, wrapping her palm around and slowly stroking its throbbing length. With her other hand, she began to massage her swollen clit, occasionally dipping a finger into her dripping wet pussy.

"Uhhhhhmmmm baby..... ohhhhh yesssss... I love how you play with my boobs... uhhhmmm yesssss.... Ohhhh yessss baby.... Ohh that feels so good!" Priya moaned as she brought a finger up to Cyrus' mouth so he could lick off her sweet juices. She then sat up and slid down to her knees, staring at Cyrus with a wanton desire to swallow his cock. She stroked his shaft faster as she puckered her lips around his mushroom head and took inch after inch into her mouth, beginning to enjoy her newfound skill. Cyrus leaned back against the sofa and drifted off into a world of sheer pleasure and bliss, thoroughly savoring every sensation. Since he had climaxed so many times earlier in the day, Cyrus wasn't fighting to control himself, instead he focused on every little jolt of pleasure that passed through him with the fullest of attention.

Slowly, Priya devoured his cock, inch by inch. She bobbed her head up and down, with her hair swaying against Cyrus' thighs, using her tongue to caress every inch of his shaft. Gently, she grazed her teeth along his cock, sending sharper sensations through his body. She paid special attention to his sensitive glans, applying a suction that sent shivers through Cyrus, making him squirm on the sofa. With one hand, she cupped his balls and massaged in a way that nearly made him explode, even though he was controlling himself.

The dim lighting and the ambient music playing made for a perfectly romantic setting, and Priya and Cyrus were certainly lost in a deep trance together. Priya continued to caress Cyrus' cock with the utmost care as he weaved his fingers through her hair and gathered her locks so he could see what she was doing. He still couldn't believe it was Priya administering the most magnificent oral treatment on him, and each second she continued, his level of arousal rose a notch. Then finally, he had to stop her.

They switched places and in a matter of a few seconds, Cyrus had his face buried between Priya's legs, which were now propped up on his shoulders. And as tenderly as Priya had treated his cock, Cyrus lapped at her pussy. He kissed her soft inner thighs until he reached her moist folds, gently parting them with his fingers and running the tip of his tongue up and down its length. He flicked her hooded clit, sending waves of intense pleasure up and down her body each time. He inserted a finger in and bent it upwards, seeking out her g-spot and gently rubbing, sending even stronger surges of pleasure ripping through her body.

Priya arched her back and bucked her hips, thrusting her pussy forward onto Cyrus mouth. He continued to slide his finger in and out, and puckered his lips around her engorged clit, making Priya scream with pleasure,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh yessssss baby.... Ohhh that feels amazing... ohhh baby... don't stop.... Yessssss.... Yesssss.... Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmm yesssssss... ohhh fucckkk yessss baby!" Priya moaned as her body wriggled on the sofa as an orgasm began to develop.

"I'm coming baby... I'm going to come... faster... faster baby... make me come!" Priya beckoned with great urgency. Cyrus, taking the cue, rapidly brushed his finger against her g-spot and sucked just a little harder on her clit, sending her into a frenzy. Priya arched her back and thrust her pelvis forward hard as she came in torrents.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh ffffucccckkkkkk yessssssss.... Ohhhh my goddddddd... ffuccccckkk yesssss baby..... ohhh yesssss.... Yessssss....yesssss.... yesssss.... Oh my goddd... I'm going crazy... ohhh fuccckk... uhhhhhhmmmmmm baby!" Priya screamed as wave after wave surged through her body. Cyrus continued his ministrations as Priya came hard, secreting her juices all over Cyrus' face.

Just as Priya's body began to relax, she called out to Cyrus. "Enter me. Now. I need you in me."

The sofa was low enough that when Cyrus kneeled, his cock was at the perfect level to enter her pussy as she lay back against the pillows. Cyrus parted her legs as Priya grabbed his throbbing cock and brought it to her dripping wet entrance. Cyrus pushed forward and let his glans slip in, and as he pushed, his cock penetrated her in one easy and smooth motion, burying itself deep within her folds.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhh.... Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh..... yesssssss baby..... ohhh I love how you fill me up. I can't seem to get enough right now. Uhhhhhmmmmm yesssss... nice and slow baby." Priya moaned as Cyrus began to move his lower body back and forth, sliding his cock in and out ever so slowly. He pulled out till his cock nearly slipped out, before making the long and slow journey back into her till their pelvises met. Cyrus began to fuck her in a slow and rhythmic motion, gliding his cock through her tight and wet folds, sufficiently lubricated by her flowing juices.
Like Reply