Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Yesss... yesss... yesss baby... yesss... ohhh fffuccckkkkkk I'm going to come again.... Come with me baby... come in me.... give me your hot come!" Leah screamed as she danced on his cock, grinding her pelvis into his and slamming her body up and down.

"Ohhh Leah..... yessssss baby.... I'm nearly there.... Harder..... harder... faster baby... yesss... yesss...yessss!" Cyrus moaned as he leaned forward and grasped her boobs again, feeling the seed of his orgasm about to erupt.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ffffffuccccccckkkk babbbbyyy..... here it... issssss... aaaaaaahhhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk.... Fffuccccckkkkkkk.... Here baby.... Here..... it... issssss!" He threw his head back and screamed as his hips began to buck and ropes of thick hot come exploded deep inside Leah. Spurt after spurt his cock shot into her, filling her passage.

Then Leah stopped moving and screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffuuuuucccccckkkkk.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh bbbaaaaaabbbbbyyyy..... yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh! Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh... hhhuuuuuhhhh uhhhhhmmmmmmm yeesss!" Her body bucked back and forth as Cyrus' orgasm triggered hers, causing her to scream.

They held on to each other as their orgasms ravaged their bodies, till finally they subsided and Leah fell forward onto Cyrus. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, feeling her heaving bosom against his chest as he sat back against the couch. Both were panting, their minds spinning in a trance, oblivious to anything else but the sensations that continued to linger in them.

Not a word was exchanged for several minutes as they continued to embrace, feeling completely satiated and spent. Then Leah mumbled after several minutes,

"Ohh Cyrus." Cyrus' cock still in her, she sat up and looked at him with satiated eyes. "I don't remember feeling so intense in a long long time."

"You really were intense, I must say." He chuckled. He couldn't get over the sexual energy that she possessed. Leah climbed off his lap, letting his wet and flaccid cock slip out and fall against his thigh. Cyrus stood up and followed her into the bathroom to clean up, and within minutes, the both of them were tucked under the covers, their naked bodies intertwined, and soon fast asleep.

The first signs of activity from either one of them came late in the morning, around 11:00 a.m. when Cyrus woke up with a jolt wondering if he had overslept through something important; perhaps triggered by some dream he was having. He turned to see Leah lying on her side, still fast asleep, the sheets having slid down to expose the tops of her heaving bosom. All he could hope for was to be able to experience those sensations once again with her.

He slid out of bed and went to the bathroom, then made himself a cup of coffee and sat on the patio, when suddenly his cell phone rang. He ran inside to get it and saw it was Priya,

"Pri!"

"Cy! Happy New Year sweetie!" She screamed with sheer excitement.

"Happy New Year! You still up?"

"Yeah. Everyone just left. It's 4:30." She sounded a little drunk.

"How was it?"

"Good. Missed you. How was your night?"

"Amazing. Even though I was alone." He laughed.

"Ya ya. I'm sure you were." She laughed, almost knowingly. "Anyways, I'm about to pass out. Just wanted to quickly wish you. Call soon ok?"

"Will do. Sleep well. Take care."

He sat smiling, blankly staring out into the vineyards down the hill, thinking about Priya when Leah startled him,

"Morning tiger."

"Wohhh... huhhh." He swung around. "Oh Leah. You scared the shit out of me." They both laughed. "Sorry, was lost in some thoughts. Morning."

"We really slept." She sat down on the chair beside him. "I just couldn't get myself up."

"Well, after last night, it was a fight to get up even now." He laughed. "You want some coffee?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll get it." He stood up. "So what are your plans for today?" He asked when he came back.

"Well, I was wondering what yours were. I mean, if you're free, maybe we could visit our vineyard, and a couple of others. Dinner maybe?"

"Ya, I'd like that. Who wouldn't want to spend another day with you?" He chuckled.

"Well, thanks, that's flattering. Unfortunately it'll just have to be the day, with an early dinner. My husband comes back later tonight." She said with disdain.

"Ah, well. Whatever it has to be." Cyrus said, pleased with the fact that he could spend at least a day more with her. "Let me shower and we can leave in fifteen minutes."

"Sounds good. We'll need to swing by my place. I definitely have to shower and change before we go anywhere."

"Ok. Be right back." He said. Leah sat on the patio, reading a magazine, waiting while Cyrus showered and got ready. She knew she only had a few more hours to let off some steam before her husband was back, and she knew she wanted to make the most of it.

"Ok. Let's go." Cyrus came back out on the patio, showered and dressed.

They jumped into his car and began driving back towards Napier.

"Leah, I had a question for you. Maybe it's not my business, but I'm going to ask you anyways. So don't answer if you don't want to."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Why are you still with your husband? I mean, you know what he does, and you don't seem to happy."

"I know." She said after a long pause. "I've let it pass I suppose. I have a good life otherwise. We have two lovely kids. A lovely home and vineyard. It's ok I guess."

"Ya. I suppose it's what makes you happy that counts."

"You know, Cyrus. Not that I have to justify, or that you're wondering, but it's the first time I've ever done something like this." She turned and smiled at him.

"It's ok. I guess I can't complain." He shrugged his shoulders as both of them laughed.

About twenty minutes on the road, Leah asked him to turn onto a small dirt road that led to a beautiful white lodge perched up on the hill.

"That's our place. It's on our vineyard itself."

"Looks stunning." Cyrus said as he drove up the windy road towards the lodge, and parked just outside the main door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Come in." She said, stepping out of the car. She entered the colonial-style lodge, warmly decorated with antiques that seemed to be collected over years of traveling. "Make yourself at home. I'll be right back." She disappeared up the stairs while Cyrus walked around, exploring the cozy yet large living space. It was clearly a home decorated with taste and aesthetics, and most certainly, wealth.

Leah came back down after about twenty minutes, once again dressed casually but elegantly. A pair of dark denims hugged her hips and legs, and to accompany those she wore a tight fitting white t-shirt that accentuated every heave and curve of her breasts. The material was sheer enough for Cyrus to clearly see a red lacy bra that held them together, waiting for him to free them once again. She had tied her long thick hair into a ponytail, making her look a couple of years younger.

"Let's go. I'm starving." She said as she picked up her khaki colored jacket from the couch.

"If I wasn't equally famished, I'd rip that t-shirt off right now." He chuckled.

"All in good time honey." She gave his groin a rub as she walked out the door. "Let's go down to our vineyard, there's a nice café. We can have an early lunch before we do some tasting."

"Sounds perfect."

They drove down the hill and across the road to the vineyard where the café was and found a quiet table in the corner.

"Won't people wonder who you're with, since they all know you?"

"You could just be a friend right?"

"I suppose." He smiled as they ordered.

After a substantial lunch and some tasting at Leah's vineyard, she took him to a couple of other very special vineyards in the area that usually don't allow people to taste without special appointments. By the end of the evening, Cyrus had tasted some of the best wines and eaten some of the best food on his trip; and besides that, had learnt a lot more about wine from Leah. As they finished the last of the tastings, Leah stood up,

"Ok, I think I've had enough for now." She said as they walked out of the cellar, getting a little feisty. "Let's get out of here." She held Cyrus' hand as they walked towards the parking lot. She pushed him up against the side of the car and planted her lips on his, finally getting to taste them after hours of yearning. Ever since they left Leah's home, both of them had a burning desire for release, and now there was no stopping them.

"Come on. Let's go back to my place." Leah said as she pulled away and opened the door.

"Your place is ok?"

"Yes. No one is around. For now."

With that, Cyrus jumped in and drove, just barely within the speed limits, towards Leah's house. Luckily, the drive was only a few minutes, during which Leah continued to rub and stimulate Cyrus' cock.

As soon as Cyrus parked, Leah practically dragged him inside, up the stairs and straight to her bed.

"Oh god, I've wanted you all day." She said, pushing him onto his back and climbing on top of him. She bent forward and planted her lips on his once again, letting her ponytail slide down her side and caress Cyrus' face. His hands roamed her back and found the hem of her t-shirt, grabbing and lifting it up, over her mounds and over her head, loosening her ponytail a little. He wasted no time in unsnapping her bra, letting her breasts spill free in front of him, before Leah slid down and quickly unbuttoned his pants, gripped the waistband and pulled them off to reveal his already throbbing hardon. She wrapped her fist around the base and began to vigorously pump up and down, almost fanatically, till Cyrus rolled her onto her back.

They wasted no time, there were no restraints, nor was there any foreplay. They rolled around on the mattress, ripping each other's clothes off till they were completely naked. Their hands vigorously explored their bodies; Cyrus kneaded her breasts, while Leah pumped his cock, their bodies intertwined as they rolled.

"Uhhhhmmmmm... fffuccckkk yesss baby... ohhhhh yessss... uhhhhhhmmmmmm.... Uhhhhhh!" Leah moaned as she lay on her back. Cyrus slid down her body, running his tongue over her erect nipples before tracing his tongue over her abdomen towards her burning pussy. He spread her legs and immediately inserted a finger into her already wet pussy, sliding it all the way in and bending upwards to graze her g-spot.

"Hhuuuuuhhhhhhh... uhhhhmmmmmm.... Yeeeeeaaaahhh baby... ooohhhhhh yeeeaaah!" Leah continued to moan, her body writhing as Cyrus slid his finger in and out. Her puckered his lips around her clit and sucked hard, sending shockwaves down her spine. "Aaaaaaaahhhhh ffffucccckkkk yeeeeeeaaaaahhh! Ohhhhh Cyrus! Fuck me.... put your cock in me... now baby!" She begged him.

Cyrus kneeled in front of her and lifted her legs up to his shoulders, positioning his cock at her waiting entrance, and sliding his glans up and down her slit, desperately teasing her. She reached down and held his shaft, unable to wait, and pushed his cock lower, guiding his glans into her folds. Cyrus pushed forward parting her labia, as he placed his hands flat on the mattress and bent forward, lifting her pelvis off the mattress as he pushed further, sliding his throbbing shaft slowly till it was buried deep in her nether regions.

"Yess baby... yess... yesss... ohhh yessss... just like that... fuck me... fuck me... hard baby!" Leah moaned in soft waves. Cyrus stretched his legs straight back, and using the power from his lower body to piston his cock in and out. His thick cock glided in and out as he surged forward, pushing deep each time he went in.

"Ohhhhh baby.... Fucccckkk fucccckkk fucccck yeeeaaaahhhh... ohhhhh yeeeeaahhhhh... yeeeaaahhhh... ohhh fuccck me babe... yess.... Yesss... yesss... yesss.. just like that.... Oh baby.. come on... harder... harder!" She urged him. "Ohhh baby..... I'm coming... I'm coming.... Yesss...yesss... yessss!"
Like Reply
"Uhhhmmm... yesss baby.... You like this.... Yesss... yesss... ohhhhh fuccckkk yessss.... You like it... yesss baby... ohhh your pussy feels so good!" Cyrus looked down at her and moaned.

Cyrus felt her pussy muscles tightening, as he pumped harder and harder, thrusting his hips forward and slamming deep into her pelvis. The bed rocked, the headboard slammed into the wall, and the room was filled with a lusty resonance as Leah quickly approached her first orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhh yeeeeaaahhhh... yeeeaaahhhh Cyyyyyrrrussss... here.... it.... Isssssssss.... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh fffuccccckkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhh... yesss... yesss.. yesss.. yesss... yesss.. yesss!" She screamed and moaned, her head thrashing from side to side as she held the sheets tightly in her fist. Her body shuddered as a massive orgasm surged through her, while Cyrus' cock continued its assault on her pussy right through.

Her orgasm subsided, but Cyrus continued to thrust in and out, his cock gliding in and out more easily with her juices flowing freely. She dropped her right leg from his shoulder and turned on to her side, while Cyrus wrapped his arms around her left leg and continued to thrust in and out. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and moaned,

"Huuuhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhhhh.. uhhhhhmmmmmm... fffucccckkkk yeeeaaahhh... ohhhh Leah! Hhuuuuhhhh... yeeeaaaah!" He fought hard to control his orgasm from erupting. Leah reached up and cupped her breasts, gently kneading them as they bounced with each of Cyrus' thrusts. Sounds of his pelvis slamming into her body were mixed with their continuous moans as if they were possessed by lust.

Cyrus then dropped her left leg and pulled out, turned Leah onto her stomach and lifted her hips up slightly. He guided his cock back into her slippery pussy, once again burying it to the hilt, while her legs were spread apart on either side of his body. He leaned forward, placed his hands on either side of her and once again began to piston his hips back and forth, his pelvis thrashing into the soft cheeks of her ass.

"Huhhhhhhh baby.... Huuuuhhhh... uhhhhhhh... uhhhmmmmm yeaaaaahhhh... uhhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh... huuhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh! Ohhhh baby... I'm... nearly... there!"" Cyrus grunted as he thrust back and forth with an intense state of reverie, now letting his impending orgasm slowly take control of his senses as it began its surge to the surface.

"Yesssss... yesssss....yesssss.... just like that! Ooooohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhhh yeeeaaaahhhh.... Ohh baby... that feels soooo awesome! Come in me baby... come in me... make me come with you!" Leah screamed as Cyrus continued to pummel into her. Cyrus managed to thrust in and out several more times before his orgasm began to grip his senses and push him over the edge.

"Hhhhhuuuuuhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh! Here it is.... Ohhhh ffucckkk fuccckkkk fucccckkkk fucccckkkk yessss.... Yessss.... Yesssss... yesssss... yesssss... ohhhhhhh ffuccccccccckkkk!" He slammed deep into her, and with his cock buried to the hilt, his hips bucked and his body shook as he began to spill his come inside her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh yesssss Cyrus.... Yesss... give it to me.... ohhhhhhhhh fffucccccccckkkkk.... Aaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Leah screamed as her orgasm erupted deep within, triggered by Cyrus' gushing come flowing into her pussy. She clutched the bed sheets as Cyrus continued to spurt into her with short and hard thrusts, spilling every drop he had.

"Oooohhh baby.... Ohhhhh yaaaaa... ohhhh yeeeaaaahhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm... uhhhhmmmmm!" Cyrus's moans became quieter and subtler as his orgasm subsided and he had unloaded all that he possessed.

"Ohhhh Cyrus baby..... uhhhhmmmm yessss.... Aaaaaahhhh ffucccckkk yesssss... yessss... uhhhhhhmmmmm hhhuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmm!" Leah's moans continued to fill the room as her body slowly trembled with her orgasm finally receding. She dropped her hips back down and lay flat on her stomach as Cyrus collapsed on top of her with his cock still buried deep within.

"Ohhh Cyrus.... Am I glad we came back home." She whispered. Cyrus rolled over, his cock slithering out of her juicy pussy, and lay on his back next to her. "I so needed that."

"Me too Leah." His hands roamed her back as they lay there recovering. "What's the time?"

"Nearly 8 I think." She looked up at the clock on the bedside.

"What time does your husband get back?"

"I think his flight lands at 9. He'll be home around 10."

"Let's get something to eat."

"Good idea. Let me see what we have at home. I don't feel like stepping outside." She slipped off the bed to go to the bathroom and wash up. Then, not bothering to put anything on, went downstairs to the kitchen. Cyrus washed up and followed her down, in all his nude glory.

"How about some sandwiches? Quickest and easiest."

"Perfect." He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her body, pushing his flaccid cock against her soft ass cheeks.

"Uhhhmmm.... That feels good. Now let me make the sandwiches." She laughed.

"I'm not stopping you."

"But you're distracting me."

"That's not my problem." He laughed as he ran his hands up her belly and cupped her heaving boobs, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oooohhhh Cyrus. Uhhhmmm." She turned around. "Now wait till I'm done." She mock-scolded him.

"If I have to." He sat on the barstool at the kitchen counter as Leah continued to make the sandwiches.

"Grab a beer from the fridge. And one for me if you don't mind."

"Sure, thanks."

"So what are your plans now?"

"I'm waiting for you to finish making the sandwiches. We'll eat. Then I was hoping I could have the honor of pleasuring you one more time before your husband comes home." He chuckled

"Not those plans silly. I'm talking about later in the trip."

"Oh. Those." He laughed. "I've got a couple of more days here in the North. Then I'm meeting a group of photographers in the South. I'm going to apprentice for them for a couple of months. A sort of internship. Then back home."
Like Reply
"Awesome, sounds like a lot of fun." She turned around with the plate of sandwiches hovering right in front of her heaving breasts.

"Wow!" Cyrus stared at her gorgeous body as she walked over to him. "Uhhhmmm they look delicious." He smiled at her. "The sandwiches look pretty good too." They both laughed.

"But really, these are delicious." Cyrus said as he took a bite. They continued to chat about Cyrus' photography passion while they finished their beer and sandwiches.

Leah quickly cleared the table and looked at her watch. It was getting closer to her husband's arrival, and her dismay clearly showed. The past twenty-four hours had been so rejuvenating and refreshing for her, and she hated for it to be coming to an end. She knew she had a little less than hour with Cyrus and decided to make the most of it.

She stood in front of him, tied up her hair in a messy bun, and unceremoniously held his flaccid cock and caressed it in her soft palm. Cyrus, a little taken aback by her rather sudden action, nearly fell off the stool.

"Ohh... Leah. Uh... so I guess my other plan is being put into action." He chuckled as Leah began to stroke his quickly hardening shaft. Without a word, she bent forward and wrapped her lips around his sensitive glans and moved lower to engulf his semi-rigid shaft into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, still being able to swallow his entire length as it continued to stiffen. She increased her pace, and as it reached its full potential, she had nearly three-quarters of it buried in her mouth with her tongue dancing along its velvety surface.

"Ohhhh Leah.... Uhhhhmmmm that feels heavenly. Ohhhhh baby.... Yessss... that's awesome... uhhhmmmm!" Cyrus cooed. Leah lifted her mouth off, leaving his shaft glistening in the dim light of the kitchen. She placed her feet on the leg rests of the stools on either side of Cyrus and climbed up to hover over his lap. Leaning a little forward, her heaving breasts thrust into Cyrus' face as she positioned her pussy right over his throbbing cock. Cyrus held the base as she began to lower her body, pressing her tight folds onto his glans, which slowly parted her labia and entered as her body sank further. Leah placed her hands on his shoulders and continued to lower her body till her pussy had enveloped his entire cock and her ass rested on his lap.

"Uhhhhhmmmm yessssss baby.... Hhhuuuuuhhhh yeeeaaaaahhh.... Ohhh how it feels me up. Just what I need." She murmured as she balanced herself, and using the leverage from her feet, she pushed herself up and down on his cock, gliding her tight pussy up and down the entire length of his long shaft. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist and held her as she moved, her breasts dancing in front of his mouth, enticing him.

He leaned forward and used the flat of his tongue to brush against her nipples, occasionally puckering his lips around them to suck the firm flesh. Leah continued her dance, rising up and slamming back down faster and faster, occasionally leaving the entire length of his cock deep inside and grinding back and forth on his lap, rubbing her clit against him as she moved.

"Yess...yesss... yesss... ohhhh fuccck yesss... hhhuhhhh... huuuhhhh... hhuuuhhh... uhhhmmmmmm... yeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeaaaahhh.... Oooooohhhhhh yeeeeaaah!" Once again the room was filled with passionate and sensual cries of pleasure from them both. They both knew the time was short, and their concentration was deep on bringing each other to an ultimate and potent climax.

Leah moved faster and faster, grinding and riding him, making the stools shake with her motion. Cyrus used his arms to help her move with greater force, as he continued to suck her nipples with urgency.

"Aaahhhh yeeeaaahh.... Aaaaahhh yeeeaaaahhh... uhhhhmmmm... yesssss... yessss... fuccckk yesss... yesss baby... ohhh ffuccckk.... Uhhhhhmmmm... Cyrus... yessss.... Take me to the couch!" She urged him. Cyrus held her tightly as he moved off the stool and Leah wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her towards the couch in the adjacent den. He placed her on the armrest and bent her back over it and onto the couch. With his cock still buried in her, he held her ankles and lifted her legs up in the air and began to move his hips back and forth, gliding his cock in and out.

"Yesss baby... yesss baby... just like that... faster... faster.... Harder baby... give it to me... just like that!" She screamed lasciviously, urging him to fuck her hard and deep. Cyrus slammed into her, pushing his pelvis into her ass cheeks as he pumped back and forth. Leah's moans became increasingly louder and more urgent as Cyrus continued to thrust. Then suddenly he pulled out, and bent forward, running his tongue up and down her dripping slit, tasting her sweet nectar that freely flowed.

"Ohhhh Cyrrusss... ohhhh babby... yessssss... yesssss.... Fuccck me... fuccck me with your cock!" She moaned for him to re-enter her. Cyrus then sat on the couch and Leah quickly moved over to him, hovering over his shaft once again. She quickly positioned herself, and holding on to his shoulders, she sank down onto his cock, engulfing him in one smooth stroke.

"Aaaaahhhh yesss... yessss... yessss baby... that feels soooo goood!" She screamed as she began to ride him hard and fast. As she moved, her bun came undone, once again, unraveling her gorgeous hair and letting it cascade down her body. Her boobs bounced and her head thrashed from side to side as she gyrated her hips on his pelvis.

"Yess... yesss... yesssssssss Cyrus... ohhhh fffuuuucccckkk yesssss... baby... I'm coooommminggg... aaaaahhh ffucccckkk yesss... yesss... yesss.. .aaaaaahhhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhh yeeeaaahhh... hhhhuuuuuhhhhhmmmm!" She screamed as her body began to shake. She used her hand to rub her clit vigorously, intensifying the sensations that began to surge through her body. "Aaaaaahhh fffucccckk fffuccccckkkk fffuccckkk yessssss... yessssss... yessssss... yesss... aaaaahhhhh myyyyyy goooddddddd.... Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh.. sshiiiitttttt... that's intense!" She screamed over and over again as yet another powerful orgasm took control of her like never before.

Leah sat in his lap as her body shook and shuddered, while Cyrus held her close, feeling her heaving boobs pressing against his chest. Then finally, as it passed, she lifted her body off as Cyrus stood up. She wrapped her fist around his cock, glistening with her juices, and wrapped her mouth around its bulbous head and began to glide her lips up and down, tasting her sweet nectar that coated it. Her fist rapidly rotated around as her mouth worked wonders on his sensitive flesh, sucking and twirling her tongue around as she moved.
Like Reply
"Hhhmmmm... mmmmmmppphhh.... Uhhhh yeeesss.... Yessss... oooohhh yessss Leah.... Ohhh that's unreal." Cyrus mumbled

Not wanting Cyrus to climax just yet, she pulled her mouth off, stood up and lied down on the sofa. Cyrus quickly followed, climbed in between her legs and spread them apart to get clear access. He placed his hands on either side of her as Leah guided his cock to her entrance. As Cyrus pushed forward, he slipped in and slid all the way, pushing his pelvis into hers.

"Yesss Cyrus... ohhh babbby.. yessss.. give it to me... fuck me hard... one last time baby.... Show me what you've got." She urged him as Cyrus began to piston his hips up and down, rapidly gliding his cock in and out of her pussy. He bent forward to kiss her nipples as her boobs swayed up and down with each thrust of his. Leah wrapped her arms and legs around his body, and rocked in sync with him, pulling him into her harder and harder.

"Uhhhhmmmm... hhhhuuuuhhhhmmmm...mmmmpppphhhh... uhhhh yeeeeaaa.... Uhhhhhh yeeeaaaahhh yeeeaaaahhh yeeeaaaaahh!" Cyrus grunted as he slammed his hips down. He planted his lips on Leah's and passionately kissed her as he pummeled in and out.

Their bodies rocked back and forth, shaking the couch with each thrust, as the rapidly reached their ultimate climax together. Time was short, and Leah's husband could've walked in anytime, but she was lost in the most intense sexual stupor of her life. All she focused on was Cyrus' thick shaft ravaging her blazing pussy, and how her long repressed and stifled sexual energy, had finally been released by this youthful virile young man.

She was snapped out of her daze with Cyrus' louder and more urgent cries. "Yesss... yesss.... Leah... ohhh yeesss... fuucccckkkk... aaaaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhhh... yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh ohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm.... I'm.... nearly.... There." He informed her as she used her powerful legs to help rock his body up and down. His cock continued its pounding as his powerful hips pistoned on and on.

"Yesss darling... ohhhh yessss... give it to me.... come inside me baby.... Yesssss... yessss..... uhhhhmmmm... yyeeeaaah!" She moaned louder and louder as Cyrus' was now possessed by his orgasm.

He threw his head back and screamed, "Aaaaaaaahhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhh... ooooohhhhhh yeeeeaaaahh... uhhhhhmmmmmmppppphhhhh Leeaaahhh.. ohhhhh fffucccckk fffucccckkk ffuccckkk yessss... yessss.. yessss... yessss.. yesss... uhhhhhhhhh ffffffffuccccck baby.... Ffucccccck!" His hips bucked with his cock buried deep inside, shooting ropes of his come deep inside her.

"Aaaaahh yessss...yesssss... give it to me baby... yesssss... ohhhhhhh baby.... Yessssss... aaaaaaahhh!" Leah screamed as she felt his hot come fill her up deep inside. "Ohhh yesss...yeesssss...uhhhhmmmm..... hhhuuuuuhhhhh!"

Cyrus continued to spurt several times, with his body quivering and his hips bucking into her pelvis. As soon as his orgasm subsided, he began to slide his cock in and out again, vigorously moving his body to push Leah over the edge.

"Oooooooohhhhh yeeeaaaaahhhhh... baby.... Just like that.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fffuccccckkkk Im coming.... Yessssss..... yessssss.... Yesss.. ohhhh... here.... it... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh... aaaaaaahhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk yeeeeeeeaahhhh yesss... yessss.... Yesssss.... Yessss... ooooohhhhhh yeesssssssssssssssssssssssss!" She screamed loudly as she exploded, with electric currents running up and down her spine for the last time with Cyrus.

Then Cyrus stopped, completely spent and exhausted as he fell forward to rest his head between the soft flesh of her breasts. Leah wrapped her arms around him and held him close as he heard the sounds of her rapidly beating heart. Their naked and sweaty bodies were intertwined on the couch, as they recovered from powerful and intense orgasms for the last time that night. But they could remain like that only for a few minutes.

"Cyrus. Come on, we better get cleaned up. I really hate to do this, but you have to leave. My husband will be here any minute."

"I know." He said with a frown, as he moved off and stood up. "Leah, it's been the most unbelievable twenty-four hours."

"I can't even tell you how amazing it has been Cyrus. I hate that it has to end now." They both ran up the stairs to wash up. Cyrus quickly found his clothes and put them on, neatened up the bed and went downstairs to straighten up and clear any evidence of what had just happened. Leah came down, dressed in her jeans and t-shirt again, and the only sign that anything had happened was the lust with which her eyes were full of.

"Well Cyrus. It's been more than extraordinary. You have no idea how you've made me feel. Unfortunately I have no time to show you." She smirked. "Good luck with your future plans."

"I think you've showed me." He laughed. "Thanks so much Leah. Take care. Thanks again, for everything. It's been exhilarating." He gave her a hug and one last passionate kiss before he ran out of the door and disappeared; with that the door to Leah's invigorating twenty-four hour dalliance closed and her mundane life with her husband began once again.

While she straightened up her house and waited for her husband to return, down the road, Cyrus was just about to make the turn onto the main road when an oncoming car blocked his way. The car maneuvered to the side and the passenger motioned for Cyrus to open the window.

"Hi, may I help you? I'm Wilson McAvoy, this is my property." An elderly looking man called out.

"Oh. Hi." Cyrus hesitated, quickly realizing it was Leah's husband. "Sorry, I think I'm lost. Took the wrong turn."

"Ok. No problem." The man drove on towards the lodge.

With a sigh of relief, having left in the nick of time, Cyrus turned onto the main road and made his way back to his lodge. After a highly sensual and exhausting twenty-four hours, Cyrus was craving for a hot bath and a long and restful sleep, which is exactly what he did as soon as he reached.

In a state of reverie, he lay in his bed and pictured what had happened in the last day. He had been with older women before, but none quite as energetic and sexually vigorous as Leah. And with images of her statuesque figure, he fell into a deep sleep.

He woke up late the next day, with still four full days to explore the region and experience all the wonderful food and wine. He had already visited the best vineyards with Leah, and decided to only visit a few more select ones.

So the next few days passed by slowly, as Cyrus visited a couple of more vineyards, and spent most of his time relaxing, reading and cooking in his cottage. He knew the apprenticeship in the South was going to be hectic, so he decided to vegetate while he had a chance.

Finally, after two long months of traveling, exploring, and indulging, Cyrus had come to the last day of his North Island adventure. It was coming time to face another experience and challenge, which he was equally, if not more excited about, and perhaps a little anxious at the same time.

It was the morning of the 5th of Jan, and Cyrus sat on his patio with a cup of coffee and his laptop, reminiscing about the past two months. He went through some of the photos and read his journal, remembering back on his trysts with May, Natalie, Jenny, Brianna, Leah and all the others. His levels of rejuvenation had been much more than he could have ever hoped for, and the experiences and fortunes he had had along the way were far greater than he would've ever imagined.
Like Reply
He finished updating his journal with events from the past couple of days, organized his photographs, packed his bags and got ready for his last visit to a vineyard. After a quick lunch at the lodge, he drove about fifteen minutes to the Stonecroft Vineyard, considered to be one of the most highly appreciated vineyards in the region, where had booked an appointment for 2:30 to join a small group of four people to sample and learn about their wines and gbangs.

Promptly, at 2:20, Cyrus pulled into the beautiful estate with its rolling hills much like those in Tuscany, and admired his surroundings for a few moments before entering the cellar. It was located in a small brick, barn-like structure, and the inside was warmly decorated with teak wood, and filled with the aromas of gbangs and wine. He was walking around, reading the different labels, when someone came up to him,

"Hi there. Are you here for the 2:30 slot?"

"Uh. Hi. Yes, I am. I'm Cyrus Mistry."

"Hi Cyrus, I'm Jane. I'll be showing you around today and telling you all about our wines. The others are here, so we'll start in a few minutes. So hang around and I'll call you when we're ready."

"Great, thanks so much." He found a chair to sit on while he waited.

"Uh, hi. Excuse me." He heard a lady in a very distinct and familiar Indian accent. "Are you from India?" He turned to face a beautiful lady, perhaps in her late thirties or early forties, with dusky skin and distinct Indian features sitting in a chair a few meters to his right.

"Hi. Yes I am." He looked at her a little confused, wondering how she knew.

"Just heard you speaking to Jane. You said your name was Cyrus Mistry, and you definitely sounded like you are from India." She gave Cyrus the warmest smile.

"Well, yes indeed. I'm from Bombay."

"Me too." She stood up and came and sat next to Cyrus. "I'm Anusha." She seemed very enthusiastic and excited at the coincidence as she stuck her hand out to Cyrus.

"Nice to meet you Anusha." Her warm friendliness and gorgeous features definitely sparked his enthusiasm, not to mention the fact that she seemed to be alone. Her smile was the first thing he noticed in the few seconds in which they had introduced themselves to each other. Now, while they chatted, he noticed her lustrous and rich black shoulder-length hair that was fashionably styled, perfectly framing a delicately featured face with large almond-shaped eyes, a petite nose and full lips. He couldn't tell much about her body being seated, which was dbangd in a linen dress that only exposed her well-toned calves with smooth dusky skin.

"So are you on holiday?" She asked the question he had heard so many times on this trip.

"Kind of." He answered vaguely before Jane interrupted their conversation.

"Ok everyone. We're ready to begin. I'm Jane and I'll be taking you through our selection of wines. At the end, we'll take you through a quick walk-around of the facilities." She walked behind the counter where she had lined up eight bottles with tasting glasses.

"We'll talk more later." Anusha stood next to Cyrus and whispered, giving him a view of her petite and slender figure. His attention was now definitely divided between her and the wine, but for the time being, he chose the wine.

They went through the eight different wines, learning about the different gbangs, their vintages and what they are best paired with; Cyrus and Anusha sharing their opinions on each as they went along. At the end of the tasting, they followed Jane to the production facility for a quick tour through the mostly traditional system before ending the tour in the shop.

"That was fun." Cyrus said. "And some pretty awesome wines too."

"Indeed. Some were excellent I thought."

"So you're here on a holiday?" He asked her

"Actually, I'm in the wine imports business in Bombay. Here on work. But fun work." She laughed.

"Wow, that's awesome ya. What a job."

"Ya, it's fun for sure. Tough and hectic, but good. Been in it for ten years now. What about you? On Holiday?"

"Actually, kind of. Ya. Back home I work with the family in our exports business. But I got really fed up of that. My passion is more in photography. So I'm taking a break. I traveled the North Island already and tomorrow I'm leaving for the South to join a group of photographers for two months as an apprentice."

"Oh cool.... That sounds like fun too ya."

"I'm sure it will be. Can't wait. So where are you staying?"

"I'm at this small cottage near Napier. Quiet little place. Quaint. I love it."

"Have you had a chance to travel around at all?"

"No. This is my first trip. Luckily I managed to spare five days after I'm done with work. I'm going to drive from here to Auckland and stop at a few places along the way before I fly out. I really want to see more though. I've heard so much." They wandered out of the shop and aimlessly walked around the property, chatting about their work, travel and wine.

As they walked, Cyrus continued to admire Anusha and her warm and charming demeanor. He still didn't know exactly how old she was, but was fairly certain she was a fair bit elder to him. Her dusky skin glowed in the sunlight, giving her a very exotic appeal. From whatever he could see of her, she was downright gorgeous, and especially so for her age.

"Anusha. I was wondering." Cyrus said when they were back at the parking lot. "Would you like to go into town, have a drink, dinner maybe? I can give you some recommendations on places to see along the way as well." He smiled, hoping he wasn't too forward, but then again, time wasn't on his side.

"Hmmm." She seemed hesitant. "I actually have another appointment at another vineyard Cyrus."

"Oh ok. No problem."

"But maybe I could meet you somewhere afterwards." She seemed to change her mind.

"Oh. Ya, that would be great." Cyrus seemed a little excited. "What time will you be done?"

"Let's meet at 8? It'll give me time to go back to my place and freshen up."

"Perfect. So 8 in Napier. Give your number and I'll call you when there, we'll coordinate where to meet."

They exchanged numbers and went their own way, only until 8 pm later that evening. Cyrus, in a state of heightened excitement drove back to his lodge and rested for a while. Anusha, in the mean time, finished her appointment with mostly Cyrus on her mind. She was divorced and hadn't been in young and stimulating male company in a long time, relieving any sort of sexual tension with only an occasional self-indulgence. Not that she was thinking that far ahead, but an assumption, or desire was not completely uncalled for. And now, she had the chance to spend an evening with a young, handsome and interesting young guy, and the possibilities were endless.
Like Reply
So 8 pm rolled around and Cyrus reached the town center of Napier sharp on time and called Anusha,

"Hey, Anusha. Where are you?"

"Just parked Cyrus. Where are you?"

"Are you anywhere close to the main square?"

"Ya, I think so."

"Ok. There's a bar here called the Black Sheep Tavern. I'm waiting outside."

"Ok. Be right there."

In a minute after he hung up, he saw her turn the corner and wave as she walked towards him. Cyrus stood staring, admiring her beauty that had a sort of youthfulness about it. She was dressed in denims and a thin sweater, both hugging her petite body, and revealing every curve she possessed. The dress she wore earlier did absolutely no justice to what Cyrus was seeing now.

Her hair was perfectly styled as her locks cascaded around her face, and her large eyes were now covered in a pair of sunglasses. Her sweater hugged her body, displaying two gorgeous mounds on her chest that seemed to be a nice handful. Her tight denims hugged what were wider, curvier and sexier hips than he had imagined, and apart from a slight bump around her belly, she seemed extremely fit for her age.

"Hi Cyrus."

"Uh. Hi Anusha. You look gorgeous." He blurted out.

"Thank you." She gave him that gorgeous smile of hers.

"You want have a drink here?"

"Ya, sounds good to me." They entered the tavern and sat at the bar.

"What'll you have?"

"I think a beer. Enough wine for one day." She laughed

"Great." Cyrus ordered two pints of a British ale. "So how was the other vineyard you went to?"

"Good, but not as good as the one we were at."

They sat in a quiet corner, sipping on ale after ale and nibbling on some snacks and chatting as the evening slowly meandered along. Their conversation started with work and slowly led to more personal topics as the ale eased any inhibitions.

"If you don't mind my asking, what happened with you and your husband?"

"No not at all." She said, sliding a little closer towards Cyrus as if she wanted to tell him a secret. "We were happily married for 3 years, traveling the world, living life as if we were soul mates. Then one day, I surprised him at his office and caught him with a friend of mine. So that was that."

"Damn. That's terrible."

"Ya, apparently it had been going on before we even got married. Fucking asshole."

"Was this a long time ago?"

"Ya, ten years ago now. Been quite happy being along actually." She smiled at him and took a long gulp of her beer. "Well, except for, you know." Anusha didn't continue, hoping Cyrus understood what he was saying. Which he did, but he wanted her to explain it to him.

"What do you mean?" He smirked.

"Oh god Cyrus. This is embarrassing."

"No, come on." He urged her on, and by that time, the 3rd beer had really eased her off.

"Well, I've been single for ten years. You figure it out."

"You mean, for ten years, you've never been with another guy?"

"Well, not ten years. But close." She looked deep into his eyes with a building lust and desire. "Soon after my divorce I dated someone for a few weeks. But that's it."

Cyrus listened intently as he could sense a desire building in her. "That is a long time." He said as he shifted in his seat, getting eager himself.

"There are days when I get these urges to get fucked so hard by a young guy." She placed her hand on his arm. "I get these burning desires." She spoke slow and with intent this time, moving even closer to Cyrus.

"So what do you plan to do when you get those urges the next time?" He asked her, holding her hands.

"Cyrus." Anusha leaned in to whisper into his ears. "Let's get out of here."

"I couldn't agree more." He held her hand, and as he stood up from the bench he had to adjust his cock from all the stimulating conversation. They made a quick dash for the car, and as soon as they were on the way, Anusha turned to Cyrus,

"It's so tough to do this back in India, especially at my age. You know how it is. How people talk."

"I know. No one there minds their own bloody business."

"Here, I don't have to worry. There, they just judge you for divorcing, for not remarrying, for being single at my age."

"It doesn't matter what others think." He said as they sat in the car.

"Thanks. God Cyrus... I just feel like ripping your clothes off right here. Just ravaging this young guy, right in the car." She sounded so provocative.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you." He said as he started the engine and pulled out onto the road towards his cottage.

Anusha told him a little more about her family and friends, and who supported her and who didn't, as he continued to drive, going as fast as he possibly could.

He had just turned into the Blackridge property, driving along the small dirt road, when he pulled up on the side.

"What happened?"

"You wanted to rip my clothes off right here in the car. Be my guest." He chuckled.

"I was not serious. I mean, where are we? Someone might see us."

"Don't worry. This is the property where my cottage is on. No one comes here at this hour." It was pitch black outside as soon as Cyrus turned off the headlights. "See, no one will even know."

"This is exciting." Anusha slid closer and swung her leg over Cyrus and straddled his lap, while he slid the seat all the way back, and away from the steering wheel. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to him as she planted her lips on his, yearning for that touch since a very long time.

"Mmmm...mmmmhhhh...... uhhhhhmmmmm... aaaaahhhhhmmm!" She moaned into his mouth as her lips began to passionately caress his. She cupped his face in her soft hands and continued to maneuver her lips, sucking and licking his. Finally, she felt the touch she had almost nearly forgotten, but longed for so very much. The sensations that ripped through her body felt like they occurred for the first time. Her burning passion, buried deep down within her, was finally awakening, and quickly.

Their initially gentle kiss became increasingly passionate, and quickly evolved into a lustful embrace. Anusha kissed with greater vigor, sucking Cyrus' lips while her hands dropped to his shirt and swiftly began to unbutton it. Cyrus' hands slid under her sweater and caressed up and down her soft back, pulling her closer to him.
Like Reply
"Mmmmmm.... Ohhhh yesssss... Mmmmmm... ohh it's been so long... uhhhmmm." Anusha mumbled. She parted his shirt and ran her hands up and down his muscular torso while Cyrus reclined the seat all the way back, pulling Anusha down with him. He nibbled at her neck and continued to stroke her back, making Anusha writhe in his lap, grinding her ass into his groin.

"Uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Cyrus... ohhhhhhh.... Yessssss... that feels so good.... Uhhhhmmmm... uhhhh.. uhhhhhhh... hhhhuuuuhh... hhhuuuhhh... hhuuuhhhhmmmmm." She moaned loudly, her levels of pleasure rapidly rising with the friction from Cyrus cock against her fabric-clad folds.

Cyrus then grabbed the hem of her sweater and t-shirt and pulled it off in one stroke, exposing her perky bra-clad breasts. He reached up and switched on the light to get a better view then instantly unsnapped her bra, letting her boobs spill out and jiggle in front of him. Their pear-shaped form glowed in the dim light of the car, just enough for Cyrus to make out their beautifully natural form with large, dark brown nipples pointing slightly upwards.

He lifted his hand and cupped them, gently squeezing them together and kneading them, feeling their unbelievable texture in his grasp. As he tweaked her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, Anusha squealed,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh mmyyyy goddd! Uhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Ohhhhhhh Cyrus!" She threw her head back. "Uhhhhmmmmm.... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhmmmm... yeeeeeaaaaaah... that feels so good!" Cyrus continued to knead them as she lifted her ass of his lap and somehow managed to deftly undo his pants. Cyrus lifted his ass off the seat as she tucked her hands into the waistband and lowered them enough to expose his throbbing cock. She sat back onto his lap and ogled at his thick shaft, with its bulbous glans, as it stood pointing straight up at the roof of the car.

Anusha, somewhat hesitantly at first, wrapped her fist around the base and slowly began to stroke up and down, looking deep into Cyrus' eyes with a wanton desire for release. She quickly picked up the pace and vigorously pumped her fist up and down, rotating her palm around his sensitive glans.

Cyrus then pulled Anusha up and helped her to remove her jeans and panties, exposing what seemed to be a neatly trimmed pussy, then flipped her upside down so it hovered over his mouth. His cock now throbbed right in front of Anusha's face, as she grabbed its base once again and began to pump up and down.

Cyrus held her hips and without much warning, ran the flat of his tongue along her wet slit, sending shockwaves through her entire body.

"Hhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm..... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh ohhhhh Cyrus.... Ohhhhh Cyrus.... Ohhhhh godd..... yesssss..... yessss... my godddd... that... is unreal!" She screamed as he continued to run his tongue up and down her folds. The forgotten feelings of sexual electricity running through her body, came quickly surging back and hit like a lightning bolt as his tongue danced inside her pussy. Apart from it being years since she felt any sort of potent sexual release, she had also hardly ever experienced any form of oral stimulation, or any form of elaborate foreplay in the past, making this experience that much more stimulating.

Cyrus continued his assault with his tongue, lapping up and down her slit, twirling around her inner folds and grazing against her clit. Anusha began writhing in his clutches, her mind spinning in a trance, only being able to sporadically pump her fist up and down his shaft. Intense sensations began traveling through her body as Cyrus' tongue began moving faster and faster, and little did she know that it was the beginning of an immense orgasm about to explode.

"Yess... yesss... yesss... ohhhhhh... Cyrusss... ohhhhhh yesssss.... Uhhhhh uhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhh... hhhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhh.... Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaahhhh Cyrus... oh that's amazing... yeeeaaahhh yeeeaaaah... ohhhhh yesss!" She screamed louder and louder as Cyrus pulled her lower and darted his tongue in and out, flicking her clit with the tip.

"Hhhhuuuhhhh.... Yeaaaaaahhhhhh... aaaaaaaaaayyyyyeeeeyyyaaaahhh! Cyrussss... ohhhhhh fffucccccckkkkk... it's so intense." She screamed lasciviously. Cyrus then puckered his lips around her swollen clit and sucked, sending jolts of electricity through her body. Anusha was completely possessed now, rocking her hips back and forth as Cyrus sucked her clit. "Yess... yesss... yesss... ohhhhhhh yesssss Cyrusss... yesssss... hhhhuuhhhh... ohhhhhh fuccckkk..... I think I'm....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... yeeeaahhh... yeeaaahhh... yeeeaaaahhh... yeeeaaahhhh! She trailed of into a loud scream as her body jerked around in Cyrus' arms. Her orgasm surged through her body and her juices flowed from her throbbing and pulsating pussy. Cyrus continued to suck her clit and flick his tongue in and out, intensifying her first real orgasm in a long time.

Anusha never remembered such potency in the past. Her body writhed on top of Cyrus' for what seemed like eternity, while her orgasm sparked every nerve in her body and awakened an underlying voracity. Then finally she stopped quivering as her orgasm passed, leaving in its wake a highly aroused and stimulated woman, ready for much more.

"Wow Anusha. That was so intense."

"I told you it's been a while." She laughed as she slid down his torso and into the passenger seat.

"Damn, you look gorgeous." He stared at her body, glowing in the dim light. She faced Cyrus and placed her head against the headrest, looking so mellow; completely in contrast with her demeanor a few minutes ago. She eyed his cock, still hard and throbbing and in need for some release.

"Let's go some place more comfortable." She told him. "I really need to feel that thing inside me." She placed her palm over her mouth and laughed. "I can't believe I said that."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, just sounded too dirty." She chuckled.

Cyrus started up the car and drove the last few hundred meters to the lodge and parked outside the main door. They didn't even bother getting dressed or neatening up as they jumped out and ran inside, with Anusha completely naked and Cyrus with his shirt hanging loose and jeans unbuttoned.

"This place is stunning Cyrus." Anusha exclaimed as she entered.

"I know. Can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow. Want a drink?" He asked as he walked to the kitchen.

"Got a beer?"

"Ya." He brought back two beers and led Anusha to the patio. "It's nice out here."

"Indeed." She said, taking a long sip of her beer. "Aaaah.... That's refreshing. Now come here."

She pulled Cyrus closer to her naked body and dropped his unbuttoned jeans to his ankles to reveal his now semi-hard cock. She peeled off his shirt and threw it on the chair, running her hands up and down his torso again.
Like Reply
"Mmmmm...... a nice firm body." Her hands roamed lower, till she felt his cock and wrapped her fist around it once again. Looking deep into Cyrus' eyes, she began pumping up and down its increasing length till it was at full potential. "Sit here." She pointed to the large lounge chair.

As Cyrus sat at the edge, Anusha sank to her knees between his legs and wrapped her fist around his shaft once again. She stroked him up and down, rotating her palm around his glans and caressing his velvety shaft with a wanton hunger. Since it had been a while, she went a little slowly, first sensually stroking his shaft and glans. Cyrus leaned back a little, placing his hands on the chair for balance and closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation of her soft palm gliding along his skin.

Then suddenly he felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth as she wrapped her lips around his swollen glans and gently sucked, twirling her tongue around its sensitive surface.

"Ohhhhhh... ffuccckk.. Anusha... uhhhhhmmmm that feels awesome... uhhhhhhmmmmm!" He moaned as Anusha's tongue twirled around his glans as her lips continued to suck. She pumped her fist up and down the base of his shaft, faster and faster. As she stroked, she lowered her mouth, swallowing inch after inch of his shaft till she couldn't take any more. Her head began to bob up and down, guided by her fist that stroked his now glistening cock, sending Cyrus into a powerful trance.

"Hhuuuuhhhhmmm... uhhhhhhhmmmmm... ohhhhh Anusha..... yyeeeeaaahhh... ohhhh yaaaaa baby.... Yessssss... that feels awesome... ohhhh baby.... Don't stop.... Ohhhh yessss..... yesss!" Cyrus closed his eyes and tilted his head back to savor every warm and sensual touch of Anusha's mouth that glided smoothly on his shaft.

She now moved with even greater fervor, assertively using her lips to suck, rotating her tongue along his velvety shaft as she bobbed up and down. She gripped his shaft more firmly in her fist and pumped up and down faster and faster. But she didn't want him to come just yet, and just as she sensed he was approaching his climax, she slowed down again.

She slowly stroked his cock a few more times before standing up and hovering over his lap and placing her feet on either side of Cyrus. She placed a hand on his shoulder, and used her other hand to hold his shaft in position as she lowered her body. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist as his cock made contact with her throbbing pussy, spreading her labia as his glans entered.

"Aaaaaaahhhh mmyyyy godddd Cyrussss...... uhhhhhhmmmm yeeeeeeaaaaahhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Anusha threw her head back and yelped as the feeling of Cyrus' cock entering her sent currents of electricity shooting through her body. Finally, she was able to once again experience the carnal sensations as she continued to lower her body onto his cock, slowly swallowing inch after inch, spreading her tight folds as it entered.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.... Hhhhhhhuuuuhhh... uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm... uhhhhhhmmmmm! Ohhh fucccckkk Cyrusss.... Its feel amazing... ohhh ffucccckkk... yessssss... yesss!" She continued to moan as she was thrown into a stupor with Cyrus' thick shaft stretching her tight folds as her pussy engulfed every inch. She stared deep into Cyrus' eyes with an intense gaze, her mind spinning and sensations flying through her body.

Then, using her feet, she lifted herself up before slowly lowering herself again, letting his cock glide through her tight pussy as she became accustomed to the feeling of his thick shaft filling her. Cyrus held her body close and steadily built a rhythm of her body rising up and down on his cock, and with her using her feet as balance, she began to ride faster and faster. The chair began to shake as she moved, up and down, her boobs bouncing and her ass slamming into Cyrus' lap.

"Yesss... yesss... yesssss... ohhhhh baby... yessss... fffucccckkkk yesssss... aaahhh.. aaaaahhh... uhhhhhhmmm... aaaahhh... aaaahhh... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Her moans became louder and more urgent as his cock continued to surge in and out.

"Ohhhhhh Anusha.... Ohhhh baby.... Your pussy is so tight baby... ohhhhh fuccckkk... yesss... yessss... yessss... ohhhh yeesssssss!" He moaned before using the flat of his tongue against her bouncing nipple.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh that feels amazing.... Ohhhhhh fffucccckkkk Cyrusss... yessss... hhhuuuhhh.. hhhhuuuhhhh... ohhhhhh goddddddd.... Ohhh goddddd... ohhhhhhh... fffuccckkkk... yesssss.... I'mmmmm going toooo... ccccoooomme!" She screamed out.

Anusha's body began moving more urgently now, grinding back and forth on his lap then slamming up and down, both ready to explode into a massive climax.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..... yeeeessssssssss.... Here it isssss.....here it issss... aaaaahh... aaaahhh... aaaaaahhhh yeeeaahhh... aaaaahhhhh... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fffffffuccccccckkkkkkk.... Yessssss... yesssss... yessssss... yessss... yessss... ohhhhhhh yesssss... yesssss... ohhhhhh fffucccckk yessss!" She screamed in sync with each jolt that went through her shuddering body. Her orgasm exploded deep within and surged through her body sending her pussy into spasms around Cyrus' cock, causing him to lose control.
Like Reply
"Ohhh baby... ohhhhh yeeeaaahh... ohhhh yeeeaaaahh.. ohhhhhhhhh fffuccckkk yeeeaaaahhh... I'm coming... I'm coming!" He warned. Anusha quickly climbed off his cock, wrapped her fist around his shaft and began pumping vigorously. "I'mmmmmmm... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh.. uhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Yeeeaaaahhh... uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm..... aaaaaaahhh!" Cyrus yelled out. His hips bucked and his ass lifted off the chair as his orgasm exploded, shooting jets of come into the air and onto the patio floor as Anusha continued to pump her fist along his glistening length. "Aaaahhhh baby... uhhhhh yesss.... Uhhhh yeesssss.. Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh!" He groaned as Anusha stroked, every last drop dribbling from his cock onto her fist till he had nothing left.

"Ohhh Cyrus." Anusha panted as she sat next to him on the chair and lay back. "That felt so bloody incredible. I came so quickly."

Cyrus fell back and lay next to Anusha, panting and recovering from an incredibly intense and uplifting escapade. "Incredible it was Anusha."

"I had forgotten what it felt like. To experience the feeling of being fucked." She chuckled. "I don't mean to sound so crass, but...."

"It's perfectly alright." He laughed.

"I need a drink." Anusha got up and grabbed her beer, taking a long sip, as she stood naked against the breeze. Cyrus grabbed his beer and stood with her, their naked bodies cooling with the breeze.

"I feel so invigorated." She turned to face him. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Cyrus held her hand, and without a word, went to his bedroom and climbed on to the bed and embraced, intertwining their bodies as they began to passionately kiss each other. Cyrus was on top as he slid his arms under her back and scooped her up, leaning forward to pucker his lips around her right nipple. His semi-flaccid cock lay against her soft thighs as his lips alternated from nipple to nipple.

"Hhuuuuhhhhhhmmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmmm baby.... Yesssssssss... uhhhhhh yessssss Cyrus.... Ohhh that feels good!" Anusha moaned her approval as she rubbed her soft thighs against Cyrus' now hardening cock. She wrapped her arms around his body, closing her eyes as she once again began to enter into a carnal trance. Their bodies writhed around, his cock continually brushing over her swollen labia, sending small shockwaves up and down her body.

The bedroom was once again filled with a sensual hum, with Anusha softly purring and murmuring as their bodies continued to dance. Cyrus began to kiss down her body, brushing his lips against her soft skin as he moved.

"Hhhuuhhhmmmmmm.... Cyrusss... ohhhh that feels good.... Uhhhmmmm... I want you... in me again... Mmmmmm..... yesss!" Anusha cooed. Cyrus kissed back up her belly and kneaded her breasts softly as he kissed further up over her neck. He planted his lips on hers as he bent her knees and parted her legs, positioning his body over her waiting pussy. He reached down and held his shaft, guiding it to her wet folds. He pushed forward and parted her lips, slipping his glans slowly in.

"Ohhhhh yeeessssss Cyrus... yesssss... just like that..... ohhhh yesssss... give it to me!" She cried out with a wanton hunger. Cyrus placed his hands on either side of her, and pushed forward, penetrating her fully with one easy stroke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhhh.... Uhhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!" Anusha screamed as his cock parted her folds and slid all the way in till his pelvis crashed into hers. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as Cyrus propped himself on his hands and began to piston his hips up and down, gliding his entire length in and out of her.

Quickly he increased his pace, and used the strength from his lower back to thrust harder and harder, crashing his pelvis into her each time. Anusha continued to scream and moan, clutching the sheets in her fist as her mind spun around. With each thrust, her levels of arousal continued to rise, sending her deeper and deeper into a state of carnal reverie.

Cyrus bent forward and kissed her neck and breasts, intensifying her sensations as he pounded in and out. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him lower as he continued to suck her nipples.

"Yess... yesss... yessss... yessss Cyrus... just like that.... Aaaaaaayyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh... yeeeeaaaaahhhhh... yeeeeaaaahhh... ohhh yeeeaaaahhh... fuuccccckkk meeee... ffucccckkk meeee... harder... harder... harder!" She urged him on with her heightened levels of lust, as her deep-rooted sexual desire had been awakened and now there was no stopping her.

Cyrus continued to piston his hips up and down, driving his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy, when she pushed up at his chest, motioning him to sit up on his haunches. As Cyrus sat up, Anusha pushed up from the mattress and keeping his cock buried deep inside, he perched her ass on his lap with her feet planted firmly on the bed. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist while Anusha wrapped hers around his neck, closely embracing each other as they continued their coital dance.

She used her legs as leverage and began rise up and down, while Cyrus held and helped her to build a steady rhythm. Her body rose up and down, her pelvis slammed into his lap as she arched her back and thrust her chest forward. She moved her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy into his pelvis, as they remained locked in their lusty embrace, moaning and screaming,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhh..... aaaaaaahhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhhh.... Yessssss... yessss... yesssss.... Yesssss... yesssss... uhhhhhhh... yessss... yesss!" Anusha screamed with each thrust back and forth, as Cyrus began rising his body up and down in sync. Anusha's body moved fluidly on top of his, as he rose up and down, slamming his pelvis into hers, pushing his cock deep into her each time.

"Uhhmm... uhhhmmm... uhhhhmmmmm.. yeaaaaahh... uhhhh yeeeaaahhh... yeeeaaaahhhhh... yeeeaaaahhh... ohhhh Anusha.... Yesssss... yessss.... Yesss!" He joined her moaning, filling the room with louder and lustier sounds.

Then Anusha let go of her grip and fell back on her back, lifting her legs up to Cyrus' shoulders. Keeping her left leg on his shoulder, he turned Anusha onto her right side, got onto his knees and began pounding in and out once again. Her legs spread apart made her pussy even tighter, creating greater friction as Cyrus thrust his cock in and out, in sync with her moans,

"Yess... yesss.. Cyrus... yess... yesss... yesss... ohhhh.. yesss.. ohhhh.. yesss... just like that... yesss... yesss... yesss... ohhhh yesss!" She moaned each time Cyrus' pelvis thrashed into her ass. "Aaaahhh yeeeaaah... aaaahhh yeeeaaahh... ohhhh gooddddddd... yesssss... I'm coming... I'm coming again... yessssss... give it to me... give it to me!" She urged him.

Cyrus wrapped his arms around her leg and slammed in and out, pushing his pelvis into hers each time he penetrated. He slammed faster and faster, dropping one hand to her swollen clit, pushing her over the edge.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeaaaaaahhhhhh.... Aaaaaahhh... yeeeeeaaahhh baby... uhhhhhhhhmmmm... uhhhhhh.... Yesss... yesss... yesss... yessss.... Yessss... uhhhhhhh yessssssss... ooooh.. ooohhh... ohhhhh. Yeeeaaaaah!" Her screams went on and on as her orgasm surged through her body while Cyrus continued to piston his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out, grunting as he brought himself closer to the edge.

As Anusha's orgasm subsided, Cyrus pulled out and vigorously pumped his fist up and down his shaft, glistening with Anusha's sweet nectar. "Uhhhh yeaaahh.. uhhhh.. uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmmmm.. Mmmmmm.. mmmmm.. uuhhhhhhhhh.... Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.... Aaaaaaahhh... aaaaahhhh... aaaahhhhhh ffffuccccckkkk... here..... it.... Uhhhhhhh... ffffuccckkkk... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He moaned as his cock began spurting his come onto Anusha's hips. "Yess... yess... yesss... ohhhh fffuccckkk yesss." Cyrus' hips bucked as he continued to glide his palm up and down till he had shot his last drop onto her hip, then collapsed onto his side and lay next to Anusha.

Both of them lay still and silent on the bed, facing each other and blankly staring into each other's eyes, panting. Anusha was lost in a deep state of placidity, finally having quelled her longing to be with a man in so many years. She had not felt such extreme levels of intensity in years; maybe never in her entire life. And now she lay there, absorbing and soaking in every sensation that lingered for several minutes before she slid off the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
Like Reply
"Fuccckkk fffuccckkk ffucccckkkk.. Cyrusssssss... ohhh goooddddd... ohhh goooddddd... ohhhhhhh yeeeessssssssssssss... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Aaaahh aaaah aaaahhh aaaahh yeeeaa... yeeaaah.... Yaaa.. yaaaa... yaaaa!" Slowly her screams became soft moans as her orgasm passed, leaving in its wake a spent and fully satiated woman.

Cyrus pulled out as Anusha turned around and sank to her knees to grab his glistening shaft. She held it at the base and vigorously pumped her fist up and down, twirling her palm around his sensitive head just a couple of times before his body stiffened.

"Ohhhh shitttt... ohhhhhh ffuccckkk fffuccckkk ffucccckk uhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh here ittt issss... aaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaahhh aaaaaahhh!" He began to shoot thick jets of come into Anusha's open mouth. She pumped her fist rapidly up and down, making sure every drop of his come had been released into her mouth before she let go. Cyrus held on to the chair and perched himself on top as Anusha stood up and came close to him.

"Oh god Cyrus... fuckkk that was awesome." Anusha panted, turning her head towards him.

"You're unbelievable." He laughed. "It was awesome." Anusha's pent up energy had exploded and turned her into a complete sex fiend. They sat in the kitchen, embracing for a few minutes, feeling each other's warmth till eventually they had to leave.

"Come on, let's get ready. Maybe we can grab a quick bite before you head out."

"Great idea. I'll drop you back on the way to the airport as well."

"Sounds good."

They showered and got ready, and while Anusha enjoyed a coffee on the patio, Cyrus packed up the last of his things. He was sad to leave his solo adventure in the North, but he knew what was in store for him ahead.

Just as he left the lodge around noon, he called John to ask him to collect the keys from the Blackridge café, where they decided to eat, before driving towards Anusha's hotel near Napier. Before they parted ways, Anusha gave him her business card,

"Hope to see you in Bombay some time."

"Definitely. I know who to call for special wines." He knew it wouldn't be for anything else when he went back home.

"Listen, Cyrus, thanks again for the time we spent together. It was spectacular. I don't mean to sound selfish, but I really needed it."

"Are you crazy? It was absolutely incredible. Did I tell you I have a thing for older women?" He laughed.

"No." She laughed. "But thanks. Take care, have a great trip ahead."

"Thanks." They hugged. "You too. Take care."

He jumped into his car and drove towards the Napier airport to return his car. By 2 pm, he was checked in and sitting at a coffee shop at the airport, and decided to give Priya a quick call.

The phone rang several times before she answered,

"Cy! Where have you been?"

"Priya, I've had the most amazing time this past week. The food, the wine, the cottage. I've just been the ultimate chiller!"

"Ya, I'm sure that's it. So where are you now."

"I'm at Napier airport. I can't believe I'm done with the North Island already. I'm about to fly to Christchurch and meet the group."

"Wow. That's so exciting." Priya sounded chirpy and genuinely excited for Cyrus, perhaps a little more than even he was. "Are you nervous?"

"Well, a little I suppose. A bit anxious. But really excited at the same time."

"I'm so happy for you ya."

"Thanks babe. How're things back home?"

"Usual. Work's been busy. Really liking this new job ya."

"Good. I'm so happy you finally made this move. Anyways, I'm boarding in a bit. I'll call you later, tell you how the initial meeting and all went."

"You better sweetie. Miss you. Have a safe flight."

"Thanks babe. Talk to you soon."

He went back to writing in his journal for a few minutes before his flight began boarding. It had been the most magnificent, uplifting, invigorating, picturesque trip, not to mention, the most sexually fulfilling, and energizing two months of his life. The sights he had witnessed, the food he had eaten, the walks, and of course, all the gorgeous women he had had the fortune of spending time with, had made the past two months a chapter in his life he would never forget. And now, there lay another adventure ahead. One where he would explore a new path in his life.

He knew he would return to the North some day, but for now, he stepped on to the plane and said goodbye.
Like Reply
Cyrus has finally completed his solo North Island journey, filled with adventure and pleasure. Now begins the second part of his journey, where he will join Scott and the group in Christchurch, beginning his apprenticeship. Their agenda is to photograph every bit of the south island, penetrating into the most untouched and exotic parts. The journey starts in Christchurch and ends up in Queenstown after a lot of trekking, a lot of adventure and a lot of photography. Through the first month, Cyrus makes an excellent impression on the team, and is given a lot more responsibility. He has also hit it of with Adrianna, a team member, spending a few very passionate nights along the way. In Christchurch, he meets Maya, a gorgeous, statuesque beauty from India, and spends an extremely fiery night together. Now he has a couple of weeks left before he heads back to India, and has a lot of thoughts running through his mind.
Like Reply
Chapter 10: The adventurous apprenticeship, passion with Adrianna, a night with Maya

Cyrus settled into his aisle seat, stowed his luggage, closed his eyes and tilted his head back to try and get some rest on the short hour and a half flight to Christchurch. The next thing Cyrus knew, he was being nudged on the shoulder by a flight attendant, informing him that they had landed.

Cyrus stood up, gathered his belongings and got off the plane with his stomach a little tingly with anxiety and apprehension at finally meeting Scott and the team, and with hopes of creating a great first impression. While he waited at the luggage carousel, he switched his phone on to find an email from Scott,

"Hi Cyrus, hope you get this as soon as you land. One of our team members, Adrianna, will be at the airport to pick you up. Look for someone holding your nameplate. See you soon. Scott."

As soon as he finished reading the email, his luggage arrived on the belt, which he put on the trolley and walked out, looking for a lady holding up his name.

He was certainly not prepared for what he saw, and at the sight of her standing behind the metal barricade holding his nameplate, Cyrus froze. All he could yet see was her face, a sublime rendition of a mythical Mediterranean goddess, with glowing skin that had a rich and dusky olive complexion. Her features were sharp, and perfectly crafted on her long face that was framed by gorgeous dark brown wavy hair that possessed a lustrous sheen. As he walked closer, he noticed her sharp emerald green eyes staring towards the gates. She hadn't spotted him walking over yet.

He nearly startled her when he called out,

"Hi, I'm Cyrus." He managed to say somewhat coherently. "Adrianna?"

"Oh. Hey." She swung her head to her left to stare straight into Cyrus' eyes. "Ohhh. Hello Cyrus, I assume?" She said in the sweetest voice, embellished with the most exotic accent of whose origin Cyrus couldn't yet make out, but most likely seemed Southern European.

"Welcome to Christchurch." Her smile broadened upon seeing Cyrus, almost into a smirk, and the excitement in her voice and her glance intensified almost as much as Cyrus' had a few moments ago.

"Thank you." Cyrus was still a little dumbfounded. He really hadn't seen quite an exotic and angelic person in a long time, even after all his encounters in the North Island.

"Glad you got Scott's email. We were worried you might just catch a cab." She began walking along the barricade towards the exit.

"I'm glad I turned my phone on right away." He said as they continued to gape at each other.

"Come this way." She pointed to her right, as she stepped away from the crowd of people she was still hidden behind. "The car is in the parking lot. So was your flight ok?"

"Oh ya. It was short and I managed to get a nap. I had a pretty hectic couple of days." He obviously left out the details of why.

As soon as Adrianna stepped into a clearing, Cyrus was treated to a perfect view of her gorgeous body, adorned casually in a pair of dark blue denims, and a body-hugging t-shirt covered in a checkered shirt with most of the buttons left open. Trying to be subtle, he caught a glimpse of her curvy ass and hips, perfectly encased in her denims, yearning to tear free. Further up, her t-shirt clung to her firm body, doing no good at concealing the form of what seemed to be an ample bosom, heaving from her chest. Adrianna was no petite girl. She was curvaceous, buxom and voluptuous; but not heavyset by any means. She was tall, and even in flat sandals, she was just a couple of inches shorter to Cyrus. Her long, dark brown hair cascaded in waves all the way down her back in heavy locks that danced as she swayed her body. All the way to the car, Cyrus couldn't believe he was going to spend the next couple of months in the company of such a siren.

"Cyrus." Adrianna had to call out his name to get his attention as they reached the car.

"Oh, sorry. Still a little dazed from my nap." He lied.

"No problem." She opened the boot for him to put his luggage, and then slid into the driver's seat. "Let's go. Luckily, the hotel we're staying at is pretty close by."

"Pepper's Clearwater, or something like that right?"

"Yeah."

"I saw it online. It looked awesome. It's on a golf course ya?"

"Ya. In fact Scott mentioned that you play. Maybe you guys might get a chance to play tomorrow."

"That would be lovely. Do you play as well?"

"No. I've never tried." She laughed. "I'm not exactly the best when it comes to sports."

She glanced at him and grinned. Cyrus was completely unaware that earlier she had been checking him out a little as well. "So the plan is that we check you in, and then meet around 7 p.m. in the bar. You can meet the rest of the team there. I'll let Scott fill you in on the rest."

"Great. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone." He turned towards her, soaking in her stunning side profile; amazed at her beauty, which he felt was enhanced by an appealing casual demeanor that turned him on so much.

"So how were the first couple of months up North?" Adrianna pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh. Unbelievable. I really had the time of my life. It was gorgeous, and I did so many things. I have never spent so much time in the outdoors. It's a bizarrely beautiful country."

"This is why I moved to New Zealand. Just can't get enough of it."

"Where are you from?"

"Florence, Italy."

"Wow. I absolutely love that place. One of my favorite places." Cyrus wasn't lying. Florence and Tuscany were yet another place he couldn't get enough of.

"Ya. It really is amazing. I do miss it from time to time, and visit two or three times a year. But since I love the outdoors, you can't compare this place to anything."

"How long have you been here?"

"Five years now. I came on a holiday after my masters in photography, loved it so much, I stayed back. A friend of mine introduced me to Scott who was just starting up his company and needed people to work for him. It worked out perfectly. I was a novice so I came cheap, and I needed work." She laughed.

"Any chance he's looking for someone else now?" Cyrus laughed.

"Hey, you never know. By the way, I saw the pictures you sent to Scott a few months ago. I really liked them." She smiled over at him. "There's great potential, and I mean it."

"Thanks. I'll show you some more I took in the North. I would love opinions from all of you in fact. I mean, one of the reasons I'm here is to learn, and also to figure out if I want to purse this as a new career."

They continued to chat, getting to know each other a little, joking and laughing and really hitting it off as they approached the resort gates. Adrianna turned into the gorgeous property that was home to two golf courses and several private homes and cottages for guests. The drive to the reception was more than a kilometer long, over a windy road that meandered through the courses. Adrianna pulled into the parking lot and stepped out, offering Cyrus the precious view once again.

They finished the check in formalities and Adrianna drove Cyrus to his cottage, which happened to be right next to hers and one of the other team member's, Anna. Cyrus walked up the few steps with his luggage and entered the modern and warmly appointed room that overlooked a small pond. Like many of his other accommodations, this too was luxurious and spacious.

"Hope you like it?"

"Are you kidding? It's incredible. I just keep thinking how lucky I am to even be on this project, let alone having the privilege of staying in such comfort. Are all our accommodations this nice?" He asked, looking around the room.
Like Reply
"Some even better." Adrianna laughed as she leaned against a chest of drawers with her arms folded just under the heave of her breasts, causing them to lift up ever so slightly and amplify their mass.

"Wow." Cyrus said, both, at her statement and her present position.

"So relax, settle in. I'll knock when we're ready to go."

"Ok. Thanks so much Adrianna. Really appreciate the welcome."

"Sure. My pleasure." She gave Cyrus a flirtatious look down. "See you in a bit." She stepped out and closed the door behind her.

It was nearly 6:30 by the time Cyrus showered and relaxed a little, lying on the soft bed and catching up on some news. He turned on his laptop and caught up on some emails, wrote to his parents and Priya, and by the time he was done, he heard a knock on the door.

"Cyrus, it's Adrianna. Ready to go?" It was nearly seven.

"Yeah, be right out." He slid his laptop into the bag and swung it over his shoulders, slipped on his sandals and was ready to go. He opened the door to find Adrianna sitting on the steps waiting, this time her lustrous hair pulled back into a loose and substantially weighty and vulnerable looking bun, and her eyes covered in a pair of black-rimmed spectacles, giving her a wanton librarian kind of appeal that caused an intense yearning in Cyrus' loins.

The ride to the lodge was quick, but Adrianna noticed how fidgety Cyrus was.

"Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh... ya.. ya." His mind was doing somersaults, caused by a mixture of anxiety to meet the group and the presence of Adrianna. "I'm good."

They parked and walked into the main lodge and into the bar to the left where he noticed three people sitting around a table.

"Hey... Cyrus. Welcome. I'm Scott." He stood up as soon as he saw them walk in. Scott was tall and well built, probably in his mid-forties, with neatly cropped brown hair with just a hint of grey. He had strong and rugged features, and could've easily passed off as a model. "Nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise. I've really been looking forward to meeting all of you." Cyrus shook his hand, keeping up a casual and relaxed demeanor.

"This is James, one of the four partners." He turned towards the others, but lost Cyrus mid-sentence as he noticed yet another gorgeous and sultry, dark-haired goddess warmly smiling towards him from where she was seated next to James.

"Nice to meet you mate." James, also tall and burly, stood up to warmly greet Cyrus, who shook his hand but with his attention elsewhere. "Welcome to the team."

"This is Anna, the fourth member." Scott said, pointing towards her. As she stood, Cyrus soaked in her seductive appearance. As she sashayed towards him, he admired her statuesque and firm physique wrapped in a body-hugging pair of shorts and a tank top, doing the worst possible job of concealing her curves. Much like Adrianna, she was not petite, though perhaps stood an inch or two shorter and had a similar build. Her black hair, silky and straight, cascaded around her face, and seemingly flowed down her back to lengths yet unknown to Cyrus. Her features were sharper; she had a slightly pointy nose, steel grey eyes and fair skin.

Cyrus tried not to ogle as Anna approached with her hand stretched out. "Hi Cyrus. Nice to meet you." She gave him a seductive smile and spoke with yet another kind of exotic accent unfamiliar to Cyrus, but possibly Eastern European or Russian.

"Uh. Hi. Anna." He nearly choked as he fought his senses from leering at the rest of her body too obviously. "Nice to finally meet all of you." He managed to say as he subtly continued to admire Anna, while glancing around. His downward gaze caught a glimpse of an alluring cleavage formed by two ample breasts tightly confined in her tank top. Lower, he noticed her flat abdomen, which led further into delectably curvaceous hips. And even further, he just managed to get a teasing glimpse of her long and slender legs that seemed to travel on and on forever.

Cyrus' senses were once again sent into overdrive, right from the airport, and now he stood wondering how the hell he was going to concentrate on the work that would be given to him.

"Come, grab a drink and sit down." Scott said.

"Sure, thanks." Cyrus ordered a beer at the bar and sat besides Adrianna, fearing if any of them, especially Anna, had noticed his predicament a few moments before. At least one of his earlier anxieties had given way to comfort, knowing that all four of them seemed to be friendly and had welcomed him into their group without any apparent apprehensions.

"Tell us, how has your trip been so far?" Scott asked, quite curious to know what Cyrus had been up to.

"Oh where do I begin?" He laughed. "Really, it has been the most spectacular journey of my life I have to say. The sites, the scenery, the purity of the place and the people. Fantastic. I did get a chance to do a lot of photography, which I'd really like to show you."

"Oh absolutely, we'd love to see them." Scott said. "I want to take a look at them tomorrow. Right now, I want to discuss the project and get that out of the way. Then we can relax. This folder has a detailed itinerary, our schedule and summary on every destination, and our agenda of what we're shooting when we're there." Scott handed Cyrus a thick folder.

"Great, thanks." Cyrus took the folder and opened it to glance at a step-by-step itinerary.

"Take a look at it tonight and let any of us know if you have any questions. Understand the scope of this project so you are well focused. It doesn't mention your responsibilities. As for that, I have given it a lot of thought. Let's start with you taking pictures along with us, whatever you like based on the scope, and then we'll take it from there. In addition to that, any one of us will ask you for assistance when we're setting up a shot, or anything for that matter."

"Sounds great Scott. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Great. We do start a little early tomorrow, so definitely take a look at the agenda tonight. Unfortunately, we are on a tight schedule and we have a lot to cover." Scott stressed on 'a lot.'

"Absolutely."

"Great, so now that that's out of the way, let's grab another drink and relax. All of us work hard, but we definitely like to have our fair share of fun while we are on the job."

"That's the kind of work I love." They all laughed. "Can I get anyone anything?" Cyrus stood up to refill his beer, quite surprised that the briefing had taken all of five minutes. But he knew the folder had a lot of details that he would have to understand, and the rest would happen as they went along.

"Ya sure." Adrianna stood up. "I need a drink."

"Me too. Can you get me a glass of the white wine?" Anna said.

"Sure." Cyrus and Adrianna went to the bar.

"So are you excited or overwhelmed?" Adrianna asked

"Mostly excited. Though the file is pretty thick and a looks like a great deal of work, which I was prepared for, and honestly, really looking forward to."
Like Reply
"Good. It's going to be a lot of fun." She held his forearm with her soft hand as she took her and Anna's drink from the bar back to the table, giving Cyrus a smile that said a lot.

The night ended fairly early, with Cyrus' tensions eased after meeting the friendly and relaxed group. He ended up spending the better part of two hours going through the file, mainly focusing on the task at hand for the next couple of weeks. It was extensive, detailed and sounded like an absolute dream job.

The basic gist of the project was to photograph most of the South Island for the tourism board, travel magazines, websites and to also build their own database. The project had a very broad scope, which made it all the more challenging to focus, but at the same time, Cyrus preferred the relatively unstructured approach to something that should be left to spontaneous creativity.

All through the reading, his thoughts kept drifting back and forth from Adrianna and Anna, and their unbelievably exotic charm, and continued to wonder what sort of prospects lay ahead for him. As he put down the heavy file, he rubbed his eyes with fatigue, suddenly thinking of Priya and their brief conversation earlier in the day that now seemed like days ago.

He picked up his cell phone and dialed her number, eager to tell her about the meeting. She answered almost right away,

"Cy! How was it? I've been dying to talk to you all day."

"Oh, it was great Pri. They are so chilled out, seem like a lot of fun too. The project is really interesting. And my anxiety levels have definitely dropped."

"Thank god. It's so uncomfortable to work in a group where you feel like an outsider."

"I know. These guys totally made me feel like I'm one of them. It's a small group too. Just two guys and two women."

"Hmmm.... Two women. I bet that's why you like it. Are they hot."

Cyrus laughed. "Well, you can say that."

"Oh come on Cy. It's me. You can tell me."

"Ok. They are unbelievably gorgeous."

"Ok ok. Take it easy." Priya laughed. "So now what's the plan?"

"Tomorrow we are going to a town called Akaroa near Christchurch. And then we start going north, making our way around the island. Scott's given me this file that weighs a ton. With a detailed itinerary, agendas, travel arrangements, everything. They are so well planned. It feels so good to work with people like this."

"I can imagine. Oh, did you show them your photos from the North?"

"Not yet. Scott wants to see them tomorrow. Based on that I'm hoping I'll get some good responsibilities."

"I'm sure you will Cy. This must be so exciting."

"Totally."

Priya and Cyrus chatted for nearly an hour. Priya updated him on everything happening in her life, and they even chatted a little about the past, reminiscing on their days together. Eventually, Cyrus had to hang up and get to bed to be fresh for a long day.

After an early breakfast they left for Akaroa, a small harbor a few kilometers away from Christchurch, where they had planned to spend the entire day on a boat, photographing dolphins, and with any luck, some whales. Cyrus was excited, almost like a child on a new adventure, as he boarded the boat. He decided to mostly observe the rest of the group and the techniques they adopted, while making sure not to come in the way. He also keenly observed the use of their equipment, the way things were managed and set up, and quickly began to learn their ways of working. They ended with some spectacular shots of dolphins, but unfortunately none of any whales. As the boat headed back to the harbour, Scott and Cyrus chatted about the day.

"So what did you think Cyrus?"

"Oh, it was a lot of fun. Really interested. I mostly observed how you guys work, and tried my hand at a few shots. It's a different experience when you're doing it for a professional purpose."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Spend a few more days watching and learning. I'll start giving you specific tasks as we move on. In the meantime, we all definitely want to take a look at your North Island photos tonight."

"Sounds great."

"We'll all freshen up and meet in the main lodge for drinks and dinner and take a look at them then. We then need to turn in early, we have an early start and a long day, weather permitting."
Like Reply
Back at the lodge, they went through Cyrus' photos over some wine and excellent food, where Cyrus noted all the valuable feedback that came along with a lot of compliments of his work. They were certainly impressed with what an amateur had been able to shoot, and knew he had a very promising future.

After a night spent thinking about Adrianna, Cyrus was the first at the breakfast table, ready for the main adventure to begin. Soon enough, everyone arrived and after a hearty breakfast, they were off towards Kaikoura where they spent the rest of the day on a boat, taking some stunning photos of dolphins and whales.

The next day, they continued further north to Blenheim, where they spent three lavish days to research and update their database of the boutique vineyards of the Marlborough wine region. Moving on, they drove the short distance to Picton, a small harbour in the Marlborough Sounds, and checked into a gorgeous and very homely hotel for three more days.

Over the next three days, they spent hours walking and kayaking, deeply exploring the intricate maze of waterways, pristine beaches, deep bays and coves, lush coastal forests, and breathtaking panoramas of the three sounds that make up the entire Marlborough Sounds. For Cyrus, it was sheer tranquility. They were working hard, but it never tired him; it relaxed him instead. And with the responsibilities he was getting, he was enjoying the experience even more.

Another thing Cyrus got a chance to do during those three days was to get to know Adrianna better. He spent a lot of time with her as they worked, and even shared the same kayak. As the days progressed, their relationship became increasingly casual, open and even started to border flirtatious. They spoke about intimate things, romantic pasts and presents, and Cyrus clearly began to see an intensity building between them. All he hoped for was to spend more time with her alone, away from work.

On the 15th, they left to drive west towards Rai Valley, and checked into a beautiful cottage in an extremely remote setting, surrounded by hills and forests and hardly a hint of civilization. Their schedule didn't allow for a lot of relaxation and time to sit back and enjoy the serenity, but visiting barely uncharted territory in an already isolated area was rewarding enough.

The two days were spent hiking and photographing deep in the forests and hills, out towards the coves, and finally, on the night of the 17th, they had a chance to relax a little over some wine and food so lovingly cooked by the owners of the cottage.

Cyrus was hoping to spend a little time alone with Adrianna after, but being completely knackered and a tad bit unwell, she had decided to turn in early. Cyrus grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass and decided to go for a walk on the property, find an opening and enjoy the beautiful starry sky.

He wandered several meters away from the cottage, and laid out a blanket on a clearing close to a cluster of trees. He poured himself a glass, leaned back on his elbows, and as soon as his gaze focused on a constellation, he heard some rustling from the trees. Afraid it might be some unfriendly creature, he sat up and listened more carefully, only this time to hear the unmistakable sound of human moaning accompanying a steady rustling.

Cyrus quietly stood up and stealthily walked towards the sounds, and as he peered into the trees, his gaze fell upon the ethereal nude body of Anna in profile, bent forward against a tree, with her bare skin reflecting a faint golden glow emanating from a lantern below her. Through the leaves, he could make out the lower body of a man standing behind her, thrusting his hips back and forth, but was unable to make out the face, which hid in the darkness of the night.

Cyrus stood in amazement, as he saw the man thrust his cock in and out, slamming his pelvis into her ass as he held on to her waist. Anna's long dark hair swayed back and forth, as did her ample breasts, heaving in all their natural splendor. Her eyes were closed and her moans became more apparent, seemingly approaching her climax as the man picked up pace. Then suddenly, she thrust her head back and barely muffled a scream as her body went into spasms. Just then, the man thrust forward one last time and shuddered, as he too had clearly climaxed inside her. Then all of a sudden, the night was silent once again. Their spent bodies seemed listless as they stood panting, letting the cool breeze soothe their sweating bodies.

Cyrus continued to stare, his own cock throbbing in his pants, highly aroused with the most amazing site he had just witnessed. He was still processing what had happened when suddenly the man pulled out of Anna, and both of them began gathering their clothes. Cyrus quietly and quickly moved away from the trees and walked back to pick up his blanket. He hastily made his way back inside, hoping Anna and the man hadn't spotted him outside. Clearly they were doing what they were doing in complete secrecy, and Cyrus intended to keep it that way.

Just as Cyrus had made himself comfortable on a chair in front of the fireplace, Anna walked in, and to Cyrus' surprise, James followed a few steps behind, sporting a rather satisfied looking expression on his face.

"Hello Cyrus." Anna grinned, and perhaps Cyrus was reading a bit too much into it, but it almost seemed as though she knew he was watching.

"Uhm, hi Anna. Hey James."

"Hi man, how's it going?"

"Not too bad. Just relaxing, reading a bit."

"Cool. Well, off to bed. See you in the morning." James bounded up the stairs, while Anna lingered a little longer.

"Good night Cyrus." She winked, leaving Cyrus in even more bewilderment as to whether she knew or not.

Cyrus walked over to his room on the ground floor, still imagining Anna's gorgeous naked body and her flawless breasts. He washed up and slid into bed, and as he closed his eyes, those perfectly round orbs were all he could see, swinging with each thrust. Cyrus' cock quickly hardened as he slid his hand down and grabbed it at the base. Suddenly, images of Anna, and the past with Priya, May, Natalie, Jenny, Leah and Anusha came rushing back. As he began to stroke his shaft, faster and faster, he imagined Priya's perfect body rising up and down on his cock, sliding her tight pussy over his shaft. Her boobs bounced in front of his face as he grazed his tongue across her nipple. His vision then switched to May, as she lay under him, moaning as his cock slid in and out of her pussy, with her legs were wrapped around his waist. Then to Natalie as she sat in his lap on her sofa. Her ample breasts thrust in his face as she rose up and down on his cock, sliding back and forth, grinding her pelvis into his.

Cyrus' hands now furiously stroked his cock with the image of all these gorgeous women flashing through his aroused mind. Jenny, with her gorgeous long blonde locks cascading down her back, rose up and down on his cock as they sat in isolation at the edge of a cliff. His hands reached around and cupped her swaying boobs as she leant back, letting her hair caress his face as she danced on him. Leah, the older sophisticated lady he spent time with in Hawke's Bay, stood bent over the railing of his balcony as he thrust his cock in and out of her yearning pussy.

And then finally, just as Cyrus was about to erupt in a massive orgasm, an image of Anusha, entangled in his body flashed past. His cock buried deep in her tight folds, they rolled around the bed till finally she was on her back, her legs resting on his shoulders and Cyrus pumping in and out. Just as he pulled out and began shooting his load across her belly, an orgasm took control of his present state of affairs. He arched his body upwards and with the final couple of strokes, he came hard. His cock continued to spurt jet after jet of semen, landing on his belly, as an orgasm ripped through him, till finally he had squeezed every last pent up drop from his body.

He lay on his bed for several minutes, staring blankly at the ceiling, his cock slowly returning to a state of normalcy against his thigh. He reached for some tissues and wiped the pool of semen from his body and went to the bathroom to wash up. After a smoke on the balcony, he curled underneath the blanket and fell into a deep and restful sleep.

Early the next morning they left Rai Valley for the small town of Nelson and first visited its weekly Saturday Market before checking into their quaint hotel just on the outskirts of town. They had the next two days to relax and unwind before the next busy phase began, and Cyrus was hoping to spend them with Adrianna. But once again to his dismay, she ended up being caught up with some work for most of the time. Cyrus spent the two days alone, cycling around Nelson and the surrounding areas, relaxing and writing.
Like Reply
Then, early on the morning of the 19th, they left Nelson for the Abel Tasman National Park, where they planned to do a five-day trek from Marahau to Mutton Cove. As per Scott, this was one of the most beautiful parts of New Zealand, with sparkling blue waters lapping the shores that were dotted with small secluded beaches with a backdrop of dense, lush green forests. Although it would take them 5 days to reach their ultimate destination, the trek itself was not supposed to be very strenuous.

So they set out on the fairly straightforward walk from Marahau towards Torrent Bay, setting up beautiful shots as they leisurely moved on. After a night of camping in Torrent Bay, they progressed on towards Bark Bay, looking forward to their halfway spot the next day at the luxurious Awaroa Lodge. After leaving Bark Bay the next day, and after completing what was on their agenda, they picked up pace as they approached lodge.

"There it is!" Cyrus heard Adrianna squeal as they saw a hint of the lodge peaking through some trees. Two days camping, though not too treacherous, were enough to cause anyone to feel elated when they saw the lodge.

As they entered, they were greeted by a couple of friendly staff members who had everything ready for their arrival. Paperwork was completed swiftly, and they were shown to their rooms, which was a very welcoming site; luxurious, yet earthy and organic, with vistas of the wetlands and native bush. The entire architecture of the lodge was simple and very natural, keeping with its surroundings.

It was only 4 p.m., so they decided to rest and meet up for a drink and dinner around 7 p.m. Till then, Cyrus had a nice hot shower and took a nap for an hour, enjoying the comfort of a mattress under his back. Promptly at 7, Cyrus reached the bar to find Adrianna chatting with one of the staff members.

"Hey there." She said as she saw Cyrus enter. "Get any rest."

"Oh, and how!" He laughed. "I mean, I absolutely love camping and all, but who can deny loving this kind of comfort." He sat on the stool next to Adrianna, who was standing, giving Cyrus an enticing view of her perfectly sculpted body, dressed almost intentionally to tease his senses. She was in a pair of military green, form-fitted, cargo pants that hugged her lower body like a glove. Her slim, navy blue linen shirt had its top two buttons open, giving Cyrus a clear view of her heaving boobs that were straining against the thin fabric. A thin scarf was wrapped around her slender neck, with one end dangling over her left breast. Her thick and lustrous hair was tied in a low bun, almost threatening to unravel any minute, and cascade in heaps down her back. Her eyes, emerald green, stared at him with an intensity that made Cyrus want to tear her clothes off and make love to her right at the bar.

"True, true. Let's get a drink." Adrianna said, snapping Cyrus out of a stupor, as she ordered a white wine while Cyrus ordered one of the beers on tap, a microbrew from the Nelson region.

"Hey, you know what. After dinner with everyone, let's go for a walk on the beach." Adrianna almost whispered, as if she had a secretive plan in mind. "It's spectacular. And it's a full moon night, it'll be lovely." She winked at him as Cyrus was convinced that they would finally get some time alone.

The rest of the group came, and the drinks flowed at the bar. Dinner was a fabulous wholesome and organic meal that everyone tucked into enough to make them feel drowsy. It was nearly 10 p.m. by the time they were finished and most of them decided to get back to their rooms, giving Cyrus and Adrianna the perfect chance to sneak away.

"Let's take some wine and a blanket. It'll be fun to sit on the beach and have a drink." Cyrus suggested.

"Perfect. Grab a bottle from the bartender. We can pick up a blanket or a sheet from my room on the way down."

With a bottle and two glasses in hand, they set off, picked up a sheet and walked down the path towards the beach. With dim lighting and the moon guiding their way, they reached the opening to the beach. It was somewhere between tides, and there was a vast stretch of sand in front of them, coated in white shells that shone silver as they reflected the light of the moon, and a few meters ahead of them they could see the shimmering water of the bay.

"This place is unearthly." Cyrus said as he looked around. To his right was a small hill covered in dense forest, jutting out into the water. To his left, he could make out the silhouette of the coastline as it meandered north towards the last point of the island. Further left, they could make out the Awaroa inlet, now an interesting design of wavy sand and water in low tide. All they could hear was the gentle lapping of the calm Awaroa Bay, and the crunch of the shells beneath their bare feet.

Cyrus reached out and held Adrianna's soft hand as they made their way towards the shore. Adrianna threw open the blanket in front of a large piece of driftwood that looked almost like an abstract wooden couch beautifully designed by an expert craftsman. They sat down and leaned back against the wood, and enjoyed the gentle, oxygen-rich breeze that danced against their skin.

"Here you go." Cyrus poured Adrianna a generous portion of wine.

"Thanks. What a perfect setting."

"Don't think it could get better." Though he was sitting with this Mediterranean angel, he couldn't help but think of Priya and how he would've loved to be sitting there with her.

But at the moment, he turned to look at Adrianna, who silently stared out at the water. Her tanned skin had the most ethereal glow, making her all the more desirable. Cyrus couldn't resist any longer. He put his glass down and slid closer to her, taking her glass from her hand as she watched his movements. He cupped her cheeks in his hands and leaned in to finally place his lips on hers.

The sensation was almost indescribable. As their lips made contact, a shiver went down both their spines. He gently sucked her luscious lips, tasting her sweetness as he parted them with his tongue. Adrianna, not stopping to say anything, reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she slid forward towards him.
Like Reply
As Cyrus sat on his haunches, Adrianna lifted her body and perched herself on his lap, thrusting her chest into his and digging her firm ass into his quickly hardening cock. They continued to kiss passionately, darting their tongues in and out, sucking gently as their hands roamed up and down each other's backs.

Cyrus removed her scarf, giving him access to kiss the soft skin of her slender neck, and gently nuzzle it with his tongue and lips.

"Uhhhhhmmm Cyrus.... Ohhhhh yeeeaaaahh... that feels soooo good!" Adrianna moaned as Cyrus continued to suck her soft skin. He then reached below her shirt and inserted his hand in, feeling the smooth skin of her firm back, sliding his palms up till he felt the strap of her bra.

He withdrew his hands and lifted them to her shirt buttons, slowly undoing them one by one, revealing her gorgeous bra-clad mounds hidden beneath. As he undid them, the shirt fell apart with the pressure of her heaving bosom, mesmerizing Cyrus with their perfectly natural structure.

Adrianna held Cyrus and buried his face in the gorgeous valley of her boobs, and began writhing with the warmth of his touch against her sensitive flesh. She then began grinding her body back and forth against his groin, feeling the girth of his hard cock pushing up against her now moist pussy. As she slid on his lap, her head began thrashing back and forth, loosening her thick mass of hair.

Cyrus reached up and loosened the final hold as her thick locks tumbled down her back and unraveled in long and wavy, shiny tresses. He weaved his fingers through, moving his face from her boobs to bury it in her hair, smelling the sweet fragrance of lilac. He quickly undid the rest of her shirt and threw it on the blanket, reaching back to attend to her restraining bra. As soon as he managed to unclasp it, the garment fell from her, freeing its grasp on her most spectacular breasts, letting them finally spill free and gently bounce. He reached up and cupped them, gently squeezing their pliant flesh, savoring the perfect balance between firm and fleshy. Their perfect shape lay in his palms, as the slightly upturned nipples grew erect with his touch.

As Cyrus continued to massage, she threw her head back and arched her back, thrusting her boobs forward for Cyrus to enjoy. He dropped his lips to her right nipple, gently sucking the firm flesh between her lips, sending waves of electric currents up and down Adrianna's body.

"Aaaaahhh baby.....aaaahhh yeeeaaaahhh... uhhhhhhhmmm yeeeeaaaaaah!" Adrianna moaned into the night, adding to the acoustics of the waves lapping the shore. Cyrus continued to suck her nipples one after the other, gently massaging her boobs, while Adrianna slowly slid off his lap and reached down to unzip his pants.

Both of them were on their knees facing each other; Cyrus busy savoring every aspect of her perfect breasts, while Adrianna fished into his pants and held his thick shaft in her soft hands, slowly massaging and stroking. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off his waist, letting his cock spring free, before holding it at its base and gently stroking once again.

Cyrus leaned forward and continued to suck her breasts while reaching down to unbutton her jeans, peeling them off her waist. In the dim light of the moon, aided by his hand, he could make out a small tuft of hair that sat neatly above her throbbing mound. As Adrianna continued to stroke his cock, he gently ran his fingertips up and down her moist slit, feeling the soft flesh of her waiting pussy beneath her labia.

"Uhhhhmmmm baby.... Uhhhhhh yeeeeaaaahhh.... Ohhh Cyrus... I've been waiting for your touch for soooo long!" Adrianna moaned, her tone filled with a sense of urgency. Cyrus continued to slide his fingers up and down her slit, gently flicking her clit with his thumb, driving Adrianna's senses into a whirl.

Adrianna moved away from him for a second, only to pull her jeans below her knees and completely off, so she could climb back onto Cyrus' lap and be able to spread her legs apart. Perched above him as he sat on his haunches, she slid to position her pussy right above his throbbing cock, and placed her arms around his neck for balance. Cyrus held his cock as she lowered her pussy onto his glans, parting her tight folds as she continued to sink lower, allowing his thick shaft to easily slide into her moist passage till her ass made contact with his pelvis.

"Hhhhuuuuuhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh.... Ohhh baby... that feels sooo goood! Ohhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh... uhhhhmmmmmm!" Adrianna let out a loud moan as she was filled with his thick cock.

"Ohhh Adrianna! Ohhh yesssss... uhhhhhhmmmmm.... Yeeeeaaaaahhhh.... Baby... ohhh yesssss!" At the same time, Cyrus gasped as her tight pussy traveled down his shaft.

Cyrus placed his hands around her waist, and once again buried his face in the comfort of Adrianna's cushiony breasts, while she, with her arms wrapped around his neck, began to slowly writhe on his cock. Placing her feet flat on the blanket, she moved her body up and down, gliding her pussy up and down the entire length of Cyrus' cock, spreading her tight folds and feeling him deep inside.
Like Reply
As her body rose up and down, he used the flat of his tongue against her pert nipples, and lifted one of his hands up to gently massage her mounds.

"Uhhhh.. yeessss... yesssss... yesssss... ohhhh yessss baby... yessss baby... yesss baby.... Uhhhhh fffuccck yessss yessss yessss!" Adrianna began moaning louder and with greater urgency as she picked up pace. She lifted her body up and slammed down, grinding back and forth, and up and down faster and faster. Her hair blew in the breeze as her boobs swayed with each thrust, her head thrashed back and forth as Cyrus' cock glided in and out of her.

"Yesss... yess... yesss baby... yesss... ohhhh ffuccckk yessss.... I've waited sooo long for this! Ohh baby... ohhh yessss... yessss... yesss!" She continued to scream. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist and helped her body to grind back and forth faster and faster. Holding on to Cyrus, Adrianna dropped her head further back, letting her locks cascade in the breeze, thrusting her breasts further outward. The moonlight bounced off her body, radiating a beautiful golden glow, giving her the most ethereal appearance as she danced on his body.

"Ohh baby.... Ohhh baby... ohh yessss... yessss... yesss baby.... Ohhh Adrianna...yessss.. yesssss... yessss... ohhh fffuccck yesss!" Cyrus joined her in moaning loudly.

"Harder baby... harder... I'm going to come... I'm going to come!" She warned, as she began wriggling her body harder and harder. "Yesss... yessss... yessss... ffffucccckkk yessss baby.... Ohhhh Cyrusssss..... give it to me... make me come... make me come... yesss baby... yesss baby... just like that!" She screamed into the otherwise quiet night.

Her body froze, and just as she sat up to hug Cyrus, she went into spasms as her orgasm exploded deep within her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk..... yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhhh yeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeaaaaahhh yeeeaaaah!" She screamed. "Ohhh ffuccckkk yessss.... Yessss... yessss... yesss... yessss... yessss!" She threw her head back as her body writhed on top of Cyrus', as her orgasm continued to rip through her body, awakening every single nerve as it passed. "Ohhhh yesss... ohhhh baby.... Yesss.... Yesss... ohhhh fffuccck Cyrus! Aaaaahhhh... uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmmm!" Her screams turned to moans as it eventually subsided and she sat in his arms, her head buried in his shoulders and his hands weaving through her hair.

Cyrus' cock still throbbed deep inside her as Adrianna began to recover. She slowly lifted herself off, letting his cock spill out, and grabbed it at its base. She began rapidly pumping her fist up and down his glistening shaft, rotating her palm around his sensitive glans. She watched as Cyrus closed his eyes and rapidly approached his climax.

Cyrus nearly jumped as he felt Adrianna's lips wrap around his glans, and slowly engulf a couple of inches of his cock while continuing to pump his shaft at the base. As she squeezed she could taste a drop of his nectar, now mixed with hers as she continued to bob her head up and down.

"Yesss Adrianna... ohhh fuccckkkk... fuccckkk.... I'm going to come! Uhhhhhhh ffuccckkk... uhhhhhhmmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm... baby.... Uhhhmmmm.... Yesssss... ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss.... Ohhhh fuccckkk... here...." Cyrus grunted and before he could finish warning her, his orgasm took control of him. His hips bucked, his cock swelled, and finally erupted with loads of white come shooting into Adrianna's waiting mouth. Adrianna pumped her fist faster and faster, as Cyrus shot load after load, bucking and writhing with a powerful climax, till she had squeezed his last drop from his cock.

Adrianna pulled her mouth off Cyrus' cock, allowing him to fall back on to the blanket and stare up in a complete trance at the bright moon that shone down on them. Adrianna cleaned up and climbed on to him, kissing his lips as their warm bodies made contact. Cyrus ran his palms up and down her soft skin, feeling her bounteous and firm breasts against his chest as they lay in silence, their bodies intertwined.

It seemed like a long time before either of them moved from their comfortable positions, and when they did, they quickly dressed in silence and began making their way back up to the lodge.

"Adrianna. That was, well what can I say, a truly heavenly experience." Cyrus finally said something. Both of them had clearly been waiting a long time to be with each other, to extinguish their burning desire to experience each other's bodies. And when it finally had happened, it was unbelievably passionate and lustful.

"It was Cyrus. I can't tell you how much I wanted that. And for how long. I can only hope we have much more time together for the rest of our trip." She held his hand, leaned her head onto his shoulder, and walked quietly back to the lodge.

They spent the night together in Cyrus' room, continuing to pleasure each other to several more orgasms. Cyrus expertly licked her pussy and sucked her clit, thrust his cock in and out with her on her back, from behind while she lay on her stomach, and enjoyed playing with her heaving bosom. Adrianna ran her lips up and down his shaft, sucking and licking, then rode him while he lay on his back, bouncing on him while her gorgeous hair swayed with each thrust. Her boobs bounced in his hands as she worked her pussy up and down his throbbing shaft, all this until they both had intense climaxes and fell into a deep sleep.

It was several days before they had a chance to be with each other again, 8 to be precise. The next day they left early to complete the two remaining days of the Abel Tasman walk, going all the way up to Mutton Cove and back to Totaranui, photographing some of the most exotic coastlines, beaches and coves. From there, they drove to Takaka and spent a night resting before a three-day long, and hectic walk through the Kahurangi National Park. This was a rugged and difficult walk, having to carry a lot of equipment without the aid of vehicles, and without the luxury of beds at night. They camped in tents along the banks of the Waingaro River, then a night near the Cobb Reservoir, and finally one more night along the Leslie River before walking to the pick up point near Woodstock.

The entire experience of trekking, camping and photographing was so new for Cyrus. He had learned so much about finding the correct spot to showcase a region, about composition and lighting to highlight the simplest of things, to find one particular element in a myriad of otherwise picture-perfect scenery. It all required a lot of hard work and determination and this team showed him what it was all about.

From the pick up point, they were driven to the luxurious Korimako Lodge in Murchison, a small town at the southern tip of the Kahurangi National Park, and en route to the west coast. After the hectic few days that had passed, all the group needed was a little rest and relaxation, which is exactly what they did on the first night. It was on the second day that Cyrus and Adrianna could once again spend some time alone.

After a helicopter ride of the entire north-west part of the South Island, and doing some stunning aerial photography, Adrianna and Cyrus spent the evening with the group over dinner at the lodge. But as dessert came, Cyrus looked over to Adrianna, sitting across from him, and gave her a seductive grin. No one knew about their little tryst back in Awaroa, and as far as possible, Cyrus intended to keep it that way.
Like Reply
"Guys, if you don't mind, I'm going to call it a night. I have a little emailing to catch up on, and a few phone calls to make back home. This is the best time to reach everyone in India." Cyrus said, as she stood up.

"Ya, of course. Have a good night mate. See you at breakfast around 8 a.m. ya?" Scott replied to him

"Yes. Definitely." Cyrus left the table.

It was nearly a half hour before he heard a soft knock on his door, jolting him from his seat as he was typing something. He quickly shut the lid and rushed to open the door, knowing the treat that awaited him on the other side. And a treat it was, for as soon as he opened the door, he stood gaping.

Adrianna stood there in a white robe, both sides barely tied together, revealing a fair bit of her olive skin and an ample cleavage that made Cyrus' cock twitch with excitement. It was unclear whether she was wearing a bra, but the gorgeous valley her mounds had created was beginning to become far too tempting for Cyrus to just watch. Her hair was tied in a low bun, a few loose strands falling on either side of her face, and her sharp green eyes speaking volumes of her desire. In her right hand was a bottle of wine, and in her left, two glasses.

"Sorry it took so long." She said as Cyrus moved aside and let her walk into the room before anyone saw her. "I obviously couldn't take chances and create suspicions."

Cyrus didn't say anything, at least anything that was comprehendible, as he saw Adrianna waltz through the room, her gorgeous long legs swaying. She sat on the couch and poured them both a glass of wine, picked hers up, and seductively placed her lips around the rim to lick the liquid; all along, staring at Cyrus with a wanton desire.

He walked over and picked up his glass, took a large gulp and kneeled in front of her. He placed his hands on Adrianna's thighs and gently parted her legs, letting the fabric of the robe slip and expose the satiny skin of her inner thighs. He bent forward and placed his lips on the soft skin of her right thigh, and slowly kissed his way further towards her inner thighs, getting a faint waft of sweet nectar emanating from her.

Adrianna slid lower, put her glass down, and leaned her head against the back of the couch and closed her eyes, enjoying every tingling sensation. As Cyrus continued to kiss her soft skin, he reached up and untied the robe, letting it fall to her sides and revealing her heaving breasts. He cupped them in his hands, lifting their mass together and gently squeezing and kneading them, and delicately tweaking her erect nipples.

"Uhhhhhmmm baby..... yessss.... Ohhhh yessss... I've wanted this for days!" She said in her exotic Mediterranean accent. Cyrus then tucked his arms under her thighs and lifted her legs, pulling her closer and bringing her pussy inches from his mouth. He kissed further in, finally puckering his lips around her wet pussy, instantly causing her to squeal,

"Aaaaaahhhh ffffucccckkk yesssss baby... yessss... ohhhhhh yesssss... just like that. Uhhhhhmmmm yeeeaahhhh yeaaaahhhh yeeaaaaahhh!" Her body began to wriggle as Cyrus gently sucked, using the tip of his tongue to slowly dart in and out and up and down her inner labia, tasting her sweet nectar as it quickly began to flow. Then using the flat of his tongue, he grazed up her slit and puckered his lips around her throbbing clit and gently sucked, once again sending waves of electricity rushing through her body.

"Ohhh baby... ohh baby... yesss... yessss... yesss... yesss... yesss... ohhhh ffffuuccckkk yessss!" Adrianna began moaning and breathing heavily, her body writhing on the couch, while Cyrus' face remained buried in her mound. His tongue continuously flew up and down, in and out and over her clit, driving Adrianna completely crazy in a matter of minutes. He then lifted his hand to her right breast and cupped it, gently kneading and squeezing, tweaking her nipple, and sending sharper waves through her body and quickly brining her closer and closer to the edge.

Then Adrianna's body suddenly stiffened, and her moaning stopped just for a moment. Cyrus continued to dart his tongue in and out of her moist folds, faster and faster, knowing full well that she was ready to explode. He continued fondling her breast with his right hand, and with his left, he inserted his middle finger deep into her sticky folds and slid in and out just as her orgasm erupted.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh fffffucccckkkk yessssssss.... Ohhhhh yeesss.... Ohhh yeessssssss... ohhhhh ffucccckkkkk... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh myyyyy goddddd.... Aaaaaahhhhhh fffucccckkk... yessss... yessss... yessss... yessss.. yessss... yessss!" Her screams turned into short bursts of lusty squeals, as her body bucked and thrashed around, possessed by a massive climax. Cyrus continued to slide her finger in and out and suck on her clit as waves of pleasure went up and down Adrianna's body. Then finally it subsided, and her body began to relax as she slouched back on the couch.

Cyrus pulled his finger out and ran it up her body, tracing her nipple and further up to her lips where Adrianna took it between her lips and sucked, tasting her sweet nectar. As she licked, Cyrus sat beside her and leaned in to pucker his lips around her nipple and suck, gently kneading the flesh with his other hand. Alternating from right to left, he continued to enjoy her plentiful bosom while Adrianna regained her energy. She dropped her hand to his shorts and unzipped it, fishing out his throbbing cock and holding its thick girth in her palm.

Cyrus leaned back against the couch and enjoyed the feeling of her warm hand wrapped around his shaft as she began to slowly stroke up and down. Cyrus reached for his wine glass, took a large gulp, and fed some to Adrianna as well, and as some dripped down her chin and trickled on to her breasts, he immediately leaned over and lapped it up.

"Uhhhmmm... yessss.....Cyrus... you cheeky fellow!" Adrianna giggled as Cyrus took the opportunity to lick her nipples. Cyrus gave her another sip, and this time, purposely spilled some more, quickly lapping it up and running his tongue over her sensitive nipples once again.

"Ohhhhhh baby.... Uhhhhhmmmmmmm yessssss!" Adrianna clearly enjoying his touch, she gripped his cock firmly and began stroking with purpose, running her soft palm up and down and rotating it around his sensitive glans.

Cyrus leaned back once again as Adrianna slid off the couch and kneeled in front of him. She quickly undid his shorts, slid them off his body and held his cock once again. As she rotated her fist around the base, she leaned forward and puckered her lips around his head, sucking it into her mouth and using her tongue to graze around the sensitive skin.

"Yesssssss Adrianna.... Ohhh baby... yessss...uhhhhmmmmm... that feels sooooo goood!" Cyrus moaned as Adrianna slowly bobbed her head up and down, sucking a couple of inches of his thick cock and now vigorously pumping the base of his shaft.

Slowly, she slid her mouth lower, engulfing more and more of his cock into her mouth and sucking, and using her tongue against his skin. Her mouth slid up and down faster and faster, applying pressure as she sucked, and ever so gently using her teeth to graze along his sensitive flesh.

Cyrus placed his hands on her head and weaved his fingers into her hair, loosening her bun. He then held the mass of luscious hair and tugged at it, unraveling it, and letting it tumble down like a shimmering waterfall, spreading across her back and his lap. He once again weaved his fingers through her soft locks as they tingled his skin, and held her as she continued to bob her head up and down.
Like Reply