Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Hello Cyrus." He heard her soft and delicate voice, this time with a little hint of seduction. "Nice to see you again."

"Hello Vanessa." He said, tilting his head to get a glance at her gorgeous body and face.

"So, shall we do the same treatment as last time?" She asked, Cyrus assuming she implied the mudpack, hot bath, aromatherapy massage, followed by a little bonus.

"Yes. It was amazing last time." Neither of them spoke directly about what had happened, and why Cyrus had returned.

"Ok. So just relax and enjoy." She went to fill the hot tub before preparing the mudpack. Cyrus lay on the table with anticipation as she returned a few minutes later. Once again, he felt the familiar touch of her soft and deft palms, magically working the mud over his shoulders and back, gliding down over his ass, hamstrings and calves. Taking extra care to ensure every inch was covered, Vanessa moved slowly and masterfully.

"Ok, Cyrus. We'll wait 10 minutes, then turn over." This time Cyrus did not have an ounce of embarrassment, but instead, a deep feeling of exhilaration and suspense. The ten minutes passed by slowly, and Cyrus finally turned onto his back, exposing his already semi-flaccid shaft to Vanessa as it lay against his thigh.

As if everything were normal, Vanessa began her treatment, starting from his shoulders and working her way down his muscular chest and abdomen. Covering every inch of his torso, she moved lower, finally brushing against his shaft as she began applying the pack to his thighs. She seemed to spend a few extra moments more than required, making sure her forearms brushed his now already thickening shaft, before she moved further down to cover his legs. Cyrus just lay back and enjoyed the sensations, no apologies this time for his situation, as his eyes remained closed, allowing Vanessa to continue performing her magic.

"Ok, Cyrus. All done. Now wait 10 minutes, then you can rinse off." She kept her eyes focused on his almost hard cock, equally eager to wrap her lips around its girth once again. Completely unbeknownst to Cyrus, Vanessa too was now extremely aroused and her pussy was dripping wet at the thought of his cock sliding in and out.

Once again, the ten minutes took forever to pass, as she helped him off the bed. "Come Cyrus. Let's go rinse off. Then back in the tub like last time."

"Ok, thanks." He said, his body feeling wonderful with the pack, and his mind feeling stimulated by her touch. He rinsed off the mud and slid into the hot bath, letting the warm water work wonders with his body, as he took deep breaths to enjoy the beautiful aromas. He nearly fell asleep, and about fifteen minutes later, Vanessa had to slowly nudge him.

"It's time to come out Cyrus." She gave him a warm smile. "I know it's nice and relaxing in there. But I still have a couple of things left to do." She smiled cheekily this time.

Cyrus dried off and was back on the table, so far the order of events being identical to his first massage. The only difference seemed to be the level of comfort being greater, and embarrassment being non-existent. Vanessa brought her oils to the table, and began her entrancing caress. Using her soft hands and the aromatic oil, she rubbed up and down his back, rubbing his shoulders and the curve of his ass. Slowly, she went lower, paying special attention to his firm ass cheeks, before moving lower down his legs.

More eager to work his front side, she finished his back quickly and helped him to turn over, once again getting a view if Cyrus' semi-turgid cock hovering over his pelvic area. Her eyes were fixed on his shaft as she deftly moved her hands up and down his chest, massaging the soothing oils deep into his tissue.

"Mmmm.. Vanessa. That feels soo good." Cyrus moaned as his body was in a state of complete tranquility, and now yearning for things to move a step further.

Vanessa finished with his chest, and now making the journey down, past his shaft to his thighs. As she finished with his legs, she moved back up to his thighs, slowly gliding her palms along his skin and ever so gently teasing his inner thighs. Her arm continuously and intentionally brushed against his fully engorged shaft and sensitive glans as she moved, heightening Cyrus' levels of pleasure immensely.

And then finally, the inevitable happened. Vanessa wrapped her oily palm around the base of his cock and began rotating her fist. Cyrus arched his back up slightly, feeling a sharp sensation travel down his spine as Vanessa began to stroke up and down. She used her oily hand to smoothly travel up the length of his cock and rotate her palm around his sensitive glans, and then traveled back down. She watched his reactions as she continued to pump her fist up and down, moving faster and faster, applying just the perfect amount of pressure to drive him wild.

And then the next inevitable step happened. Vanessa dropped her head and puckered her lips around his glans and began to suck, while her fist continued its assault on his shaft. Her lips tightened their grip as she sucked, then lowered her mouth as she took in inch after inch of his slick shaft into her mouth, all along twirling her tongue around his skin.

"Ohhhhh yesssss.... Ohhh yesssss... Vanessa... that feels like heaven... uhhhmmmm yessss!" Cyrus began to moan as what he had come for was now happening. Vanessa began bobbing her head up and down and Cyrus watched as several inches of his cock appeared and re-appeared from her mouth. Her silky long hair was still tied up in a tight bun, which Cyrus now reached up to unravel. He tugged at and loosened it, watching as it tumbled open and cascaded down her side, falling over his oily thighs. He ran his hands through her hair while she continued to bob up and down, working the aroma oils into her lustrous locks.

As she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking and twirling her tongue, her one hand dropped to the sash of her gown and pulled it open. Loosening the belt, her robe parted and fell open, giving Cyrus a dim view of her naked and lithe body that lay beneath the silk. Her hand moved lower and was buried between her legs, moving back and forth as she rubbed her throbbing pussy. Now burning with desire, Vanessa was lost in a trance, moaning with her mouth filled.

"Mmmppphhh... uhhhhmmmm... mmmppphhh." The vibrations intensifying the feeling of her already magical mouth working wonders on his cock. She continued to suck and lick, while now furiously rubbing between her legs.

Then most unexpectedly, she moved both hands to the robe and slid it off her body, exposing every exotic and sultry curve of her divine body to Cyrus. Then the pulled her mouth of Cyrus' cock, looked deep in his eyes, and licked her lips.

"I am so glad you came back for another massaged." And having said that, she climbed on top of the bed, swung one leg over his body and straddled him. Cyrus got a perfect view of her pert and small but beautifully shaped breasts, with large pointy nipples surrounded by small areole. Her structure was petite and he barely felt her weight sitting on his thighs. She reached up and ran her oily hands through her hair, performing a slow dance for Cyrus, gathering her locks and tying them up in a loose bun. She then dropped her hands and cupped her breasts, taking her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and twirling the erect flesh. She then dropped her hands lower, dipped them in the aroma oil and ran them all over her body, giving her pale skin a gorgeous amber glow.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Just watching this performance made Cyrus' cock twitch and throb, yearning for her touch. Vanessa continued her seductive movements, all along staring deep into Cyrus' eyes, and then bent forward to push her breasts against his chest. Running her hands over his face, she planted her lips for the first time on his, gently sucking them as she slid her body up and down against his. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her torso as she used the slickness of the oil to glide up and down against him.

"Uhhhmmmm... ohhhhh yeeessssss.... Uhhhhhh yessssss!" Vanessa softly moaned, feeling sharp sensations travel through her body caused by the friction of her nipples against his chest. Each time her body moved lower, her ass cheeks pushed against his throbbing shaft, increasing Cyrus' levels of arousal. All he had expected to happen was the same as the last time, but to his surprise, and pleasantly so, things had remarkably intensified.

And just then, to add to the unexpected, Vanessa reached around and grabbed his shaft, slid her body lower and placed the glans at her entrance. Already dripping wet, it only took a little slide lower for his glans to penetrate her tight folds. She sat up and placed her hands on his chest and lowered herself even further, allowing her vice like pussy to slowly part and swallow every inch that Cyrus could give her.

"Ohhhhhhh... fffuccccckkk Vanessa! Ohhhh godddd that feels incredible." Cyrus closed his eyes and soaked in every sensation that came from her tight folds wrapped around the length of his penis.

"Ohhhhh yessss.... Yessssss... yesssss... uhhhhhhhmmmm yessssss!" Vanessa moaned as she began to gyrate her body on top of his. She moved up and down, back and forth, feeling every inch of his cock push against her inner folds. She then began to ride up and down, picking up pace, faster and faster. Lifting her hands to her breasts, she squeezed them while she continued to bounce up and down.

"Yesss..... yessss... yesssss... yessss... ohhhhh yessss... your cock feels soooo goood!" She tiled her head back and moaned. Her body swayed and danced, her bun loosened with each thrust, till her gorgeous hair finally unraveled and cascaded down her back. Her hair glistened with the oils and the candles, and now the massage chamber was filled with cries of hedonistic pleasure as they both surged towards their orgasms.

Vanessa began to grind her pelvis harder into Cyrus' body, grazing her clit and urgently bringing herself closer to the brink. Cyrus, watching her movements, her breasts, her hair, and feeling her tight pussy performing its wonder on his shaft was ready to explode.

"Yesss... yesssss... yessss...y essssss.. ohhhhh ffffucccck yessss Cyrus... uuuhhhhhhhh yesssss.... I'mmmmm... ccoooommm! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffffucccccccckkkkkkk yeeeeessssssss!" Her body thrashed forward, her slick hair swaying with her, as she came hard. Her hips bucked on top of his pelvis as her orgasm exploded and surged through her writhing body, while her pussy went into spasms around his cock.

"Uhhhhh fffucck Vanessa... ohhh fucck.. .I'm coming... I'm coming.... I'm... uhhhh fuccck." Cyrus announced, as he was just about to explode. Vanessa quickly slid off his cock and moved lower onto his thighs, taking his throbbing shaft in her palms. She furiously pumped up and down, and in a matter of seconds, Cyrus exploded. Jets of come flew into the air and all over his torso and the bed as Vanessa continued to pump up and down his entire length, till his orgasm was felt to the fullest and he was drained dry.

She climbed off the bed, took a towel from the nearby stand and wiped her body. Cyrus lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling, having experienced a deep ethereal feeling.

"I hope you enjoyed?" Vanessa asked with a smirk.

"Vanessa. I don't know what to say."

"Well, I enjoyed equally." She wiped Cyrus' torso clean, dbangd her gorgeous body with her silk robe, and disappeared for the last time, not giving Cyrus a chance to even say anything.

Cyrus continued to lie on the bed for several minutes, soaking in what had just happened, and enjoyed the ambience of the massage chamber. He eventually managed to get up, rinse and dress, and before slowly walking back to his cottage he left a NZ$200 tip for Vanessa.

He showered and relaxed on the verandah, ordered in a couple of beers and dinner, sent Brianna a quick message with the plans for the next day and called it an early night.

The next morning, he was pleased to find Brianna and Jessica already at the breakfast table, ready for the long walk they had planned. They hadn't noticed him yet, so he got himself a strong cup of coffee and joined them at their table.

"Well, good morning girls." He said with a smile, which probably suggested his eagerness

A little startled, Brianna swung her head towards Cyrus. "Ah, good morning." She said with a broad smile. "You all set for a nice long adventure in the forest?" She teased

"Depends what kind of adventure."

"You'll just have to wait and watch." Jessica laughed and said, clearly in a much better mood.

"Can't wait. So are you girls done with breakfast, or what?"

"Ya, just some more coffee and we're all set." Brianna said

"Cool. Let me grab something real quick, then we can go." He quickly ate some fruit and cereal, and some more coffee, and told the girls he'd meet them by his car in a few minutes. He ran back to this cottage to get his equipment and met them by the car.

Brianna was leaning against the car, one leg bent up and against the tire. She was wearing a pair of very short and tight khaki shorts and a white tank top, which didn't do much to conceal the curves of her firm breasts. She was wearing a white bra, clearly visible through the sheer material of her tank, which seemed to push her breasts nicely together, creating an extremely inviting cleavage; which was on clear display for Cyrus' pleasure, and he only imagined running his tongue all over her globes. Her perfectly shaped legs were slender and long, and the skin seemed so smooth. Her glistening dark brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, high up on her head, and a pair of sunglasses covered what Cyrus remembered to be gorgeous sharp green eyes. Her pouty lips were pursed in a very sexy way, and looked like they were waiting to be kissed and sucked on.

Jessica was a little more modestly dressed, but had a very attractive body. He firm boobs pushed through a tight red t-shirt, and her track pants hugged her lower body like a glove, displaying the curves of a gorgeous ass.

"Like what you see?" Jessica asked Cyrus, as he was caught admiring Brianna.

"Uh.. ya, I guess." He said vaguely. He quickly unlocked the car, put his stuff in the boot. "Come on girls, let's go."

Brianna gave him a cheeky smile, and as she walked past him, she brushed his ass with the back of her hands rather deliberately, knowing well what he was staring at earlier. He got into the driver's seat and set out towards the reserve where they had planned a daylong trek.

"So how were the last couple of days?" He asked the girls.

"A lot of fun actually. Did a few activities, partied a lot at night. What about you?" Brianna asked.

"Awesome. Went on a helicopter ride, a speedboat trip, kayaking, walking, relaxing at the lodge." Leaving out details of his massage.

"Helicopter? How was that?"

"Unreal. You want to go tomorrow?"

"Ya, I'd love that. Never been on one."

"So where did you party? Anything decent in town?"

"Ya, not too bad. A couple of nice bars. Hey, you were going to show me some of your photos."

"If you had time to meet me, I would've." He joked. "How about tonight, when we get back?"

"Sounds good."

"In fact, I just finished uploading and editing most of them. I could show you all of them since the beginning of my trip."

"Cool, I'd like that."

They chatted for a while and in another half hour, they had reached the parking area for the forest reserve. They got their belongings together and set off for the beginning of the trek. It was like many others, a long loop around a part of the forest, with several vistas overlooking the scenery. This was supposed to be a little more difficult with a few steep inclines and treks up a few rocks.
Like Reply
As they walked, Brianna and Cyrus continued their flirting as Jessica continued to watch and still remain a little disconnected from everything. She was pretty content walking several steps ahead of the other two, her mind in her own world. Cyrus spent a lot of time during the walk, teaching Brianna a lot of photography tips, teasing and joking with her, and taking every opportunity to be close.

A couple of hours later and their interest in the walk and nature had become increasingly less; their attention completely taken over by each other's bodies. Now yearning to be alone, they raced through the rest of the walk and drove back to the lodge in relative silence, and as soon as they reached the two of them planned to meet in Cyrus' room by 7.

He rushed back to his suite, and before he jumped in for a shower he arranged for some wine and dinner. He ordered a bottle of sauvignon blanc, one pinot noir, and left it up to the chef to decide on the food. He instructed them to send the wine over by 7 and the food by 9. He then jumped in for a hot shower, got dressed in comfortable lounge clothes, and switched on some music just in time to hear someone knock on the door. It was only the wine, and he had to wait another 15 minutes before Brianna showed up.

As he opened the door, he couldn't get over how elegant and hot she looked, standing in front of him under the soft light of the porch. She was dressed in a long and flowing linen dress, cut low enough to get just a hint of the treasure she concealed. She had styled her long hair to flow down her back, and even without any makeup at all, she looked absolutely divine. He finally got a chance to see those piercing green eyes once again, which spoke of a raw seduction, but with a hint of pureness. She looked so different from her earlier sporty attire, but equally, or perhaps even more ravishing.

"Looking lovely." He said modestly as he held the door open for her. "I took the liberty to order some wine and left the food up to the chef, told him to make something very simple. Thought we'd stay in. I hope that's ok?"

"Oh, that's just perfect. Thanks."

"Ya, I thought since we have such a nice place, might as well be to ourselves."

"I agree." Brianna made herself comfortable on the couch, slipped of her sandals and curled her legs up under her. "Now come, show me your pictures."

"Ok. Pour you a glass of wine first?" Cyrus asked as he walked over to switch on some lounge music.

"Yes, please. I'd love some. I love these New Zealand wines."

"I know, they're really light and crisp. In fact, I just started like white wines after coming here." He poured them both a glass and made himself comfortable next to her on the couch. He switched on his laptop and set up a slide show of nearly 400 of the best ones he had picked.

"I've chosen some of the few that I thought were the nicest. There are too many otherwise." He said as he started the slideshow, and placed an arm around Brianna as they got closer and watched. He quickly explained each photo, what it was, where it was taken, the settings, etc as Brianna watched intently.

They went through the first bottle of wine as the slideshow finished. "Cyrus, these are absolutely amazing. I mean, I'm speaking from a layperson's point of view, but still, they look fantastic."

"Thanks. It's really a passion of mine. So I'm hoping I can take it a step further."

"Well, I'm sure things are going to work out." Just then the bell rang, and as Cyrus opened it, the waiter brought in the food. Cyrus cleared the table as the waiter laid out the dishes and quickly disappeared. The chef had sent a plate of oysters, grilled lamb chops, and a delicious looking chocolate mousse dessert.

"Uhhmmm. Looks divine. And the oysters? What did the chef think we were going to do?" Brianna chuckled.

"I guess he just presumed." Cyrus smirked as he squeezed a bit of lemon into one and fed it to Brianna.

"Ohhh they're delicious." She swung a leg over his lap. "Come, let me feed you one." She squeezed the lemon and brought it up to his lips as Cyrus sucked it in.
Like Reply
"Uhhmm... so fresh." He licked his lips as be brought another to Brianna's mouth.

In a matter of minutes, the oysters were gone. And after just a few bites of the lamb chops, they went straight for the dessert.

"Come, let's enjoy it out on the balcony." Cyrus held Brianna's hand and guided her outside on the verandah. Brianna stood against the railing, facing Cyrus, as he brought a spoon of the mousse up to her succulent lips. Seductively, she opened her mouth, and licked it off the spoon, all along staring deep into Cyrus' eyes.

"Uhhhmmm.... You have to try this." And with that, she leaned in and planted her lips on his, parting them with her tongue and finding his to share the flavor of the chocolate that lingered. Finally, Cyrus could feel her beautiful lips on his.

"Delicious." Cyrus said as their mouths parted. "The chocolate's not too bad either." He laughed as this time he took a spoonful in his mouth. Soon enough, they had wiped off the chocolate mousse and were back in an embrace.

Cyrus pulled Brianna close and leaned in to once again touch those beautiful lips, and brush them with his own. He wrapped his arms around her lower back and pulled her in, pressing her breasts against his chest. A soft moan escaped her mouth as the touch of her nipples brushing against his chest sent a shiver down her spine.

He ran his hands through her thick hair, his fingers swirling through her locks, feeling their silkiness. He kissed with more urgency now, pressing against her lips and letting his tongue snake around her mouth, dancing with hers. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist, pulling their bodies closer, and feeling his now semi-hard cock against her mound.

He ran a hand up her leg, under her dress and up her thigh, feeling the intense heat emanating from her body. He pushed further and slid his palm inward to her inner thigh and gently massaged her supple flesh.

"Mmmmm.... Baby.... Yessssss." She moaned as she pulled her lips away from his and tilted her head back. Cyrus continued to massage as she closed her eyes and let her head rock back and forth. He then lifted her up and she wrapped her second leg around him, as he placed her on the flat wooden railing. Luckily it was late enough, and his cottage was a little away from the others for them to be heard by anyone.

They continued kissing each other with urgency, exploring their bodies with their hands. Cyrus kissed down her neck, planting his lips on her soft skin. He kissed between her breasts, taking in her intoxicating fragrance. He reached around and began to pull her zip down her back. Continuing to explore her slender neck, he tucked his fingers under her shoulder straps and slid them off. As she was still perched on the railing, her dress fell to her waist, revealing her beautiful firm breasts squeezed together seductively in her bra. Her olive skin was smooth across her taut abdomen with the sides curving beautifully outwards, displaying the beginning of her hips.

Cyrus continued his exploration further, with his tongue running across her skin, lower into the hollow between her breasts. Brianna's eyes were closed and head tiled back, enjoying the sensation as his tongue continued its voyage through her valley, over her bra and down to her abdomen. He planted kisses occasionally sucking gently or even grazing his teeth as he began moving back up. He only stopped for a second to quickly pull his shirt off.

He reached around and unclasped her bra, and as it fell, it magically revealed her gorgeous breasts. They at last bounced free from their confines, and as they came to a rest, he soaked in their perfect shape. Not too large, but firm and pear shaped, yet supple to touch and perfectly proportioned to her medium-build. They were still a nice handful, with firm and beady nipples, pointing slightly upward, encircled by light brown aureole. A treat to all senses, Cyrus held them in his palms and gently squeezed the spongy flesh as a soft moan escaped from her lips,

"Mmmmm.... Ohhh yesss Cyrus... I was waiting for that all day. My nipples are so sensitive.... Mmmm... it feels soooo good." She leaned forward from the railing, and as Cyrus held her, she reached for his pants and quickly began to untie the drawstring. She jumped off the railing, letting her dress fall to her ankles, as she kicked it away. Kneeling, she pulled his pants and boxers down in a smooth motion, allowing his engorged cock to finally spring free in the crisp air of the night.

She immediately wrapped her hand around his girth and rotated her fist. "Mmmm... baby... I so need this in me." She purred seductively.

Cyrus looked down as Brianna puckered her lips and took his sensitive cock head in her mouth. Her grip tightened slightly around the base and she began to take his shaft in her warm mouth, using her tongue to graze the underside. He placed his hands on her head and ran his fingers through her silky hair as she began moving back and forth, sucking harder and harder on his shaft.

Brianna thought to herself how long it had been since she had been with anyone, and with increased urgency, she devoured his shaft. Cyrus leaned back against the railing, a cool breeze blowing against his heated body, enjoying every sensation that passed through his system. He allowed Brianna to lick and suck his shaft and caress his balls for a few more minutes, and before being pushed over the edge, he lifted her up to her feet.

He propped her up on the railing once again, and while engaging in a passionate kiss, he inserted a finger into her sopping wet pussy. Rubbing her clit with his thumb, he kissed down her neck and took her hard nipple into his mouth and twirled his tongue around, gently sucking.

"Haaahhh.... Yesss baby." Brianna gasped. "Mmmmm.... Uhhhh... yaaaa." She reached down and grabbed his pulsating cock, stroking and making sure it remains hard and ready for him to penetrate. All she could think of was the feeling of his cock pushing through her tight folds, deep into her wet passage, filling her up and satisfying her undying hunger.

"Ohhh Cyrus... baby.... Let me feel you in me." She pleaded, as she quickened the pace of her stroking. As Cyrus pulled his finger out, she wrapped her legs around his waist, positioned his cock at her entrance, and pulled him towards her. Her juices instantly lubricated his glans, allowing it to easily spread her labia and begin its journey deep within her. The intense heat of her pussy sent a shockwave up Cyrus' spine, causing him to throw his head back with a grunt.

"Uhhhhh... fffuccckkk Brianna.... Your pussy feels like a vice....mmmmm." He pushed forward, deeper and deeper till his entire shaft was engulfed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and as they stared into each other's eyes, Cyrus began to thrust in and out. His pelvis slammed into hers with every stroke, as his thick shaft glided in and out through her velvety pussy. The air was filled with unrestrained cries of pleasure and the soppy sound of his cock sliding in and out, now with a more furious pace.

"Fuccckkk... yesss.... Yesss... .ohhh yesss Cyrus.... Mmmmm... uhhhhhh... oh that feels good... faster... faster... I'm nearly there.... Yessss... yesss!" Brianna moaned and encouraged Cyrus to take her over the edge. He held her tighter and pumped his cock in and out, taking her and himself closer to the point of no return.

"Yesss... babbbbyyy... ohhhhh yesss.... Cyrruuuss.... Im commmiing!" Brianna moaned. "Aaahhh... yaaaaa... yaaaaa... ohhh yaaa! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss..... uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm!" He felt her pussy muscles clamp down on his shaft, as he continued to thrust in and out while Brianna's orgasm ripped through her, sending waves of intense pleasure up and down her entire body. When it finally subsided, Cyrus quickly pulled out and began stroking his sopping shaft. Brianna jumped off the railing and fell to her knees, taking control of his cock, and furiously rotating her fist around it.

Within seconds, Cyrus' body stiffened, and as he held Brianna's head, she took his cock in her mouth just in time to receive his first spurt. He moaned loudly as his cock began to shoot loads of his pent up nectar into her waiting mouth. She pumped his shaft, gently squeezing out every drop Cyrus had in him, deep down her throat. She wiped her face with his shirt and stood up, smiling, with a sense of bliss filling her eyes.

"That was awesome Cyrus." She leaned in to give him a deep kiss, as their naked bodies embraced, feeling an intense heat between each other. They stood in silence, continuing to explore each other's bodies with their hands and mouth, enjoying the sensation of the cool breeze on the deck.
Like Reply
"I want to taste your hot and sweet pussy." Cyrus finally said, as he lifted Brianna up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked over to the deck chair and placed her at the edge. She lay on her back and placed her feet up on the chair, spreading her legs, awaiting Cyrus' attention. He kneeled in front of her and wrapped his arms around her thighs, bending forward to kiss her lower abdomen. The sensation of his slight stubble brushing against her sensitive skin caused her to arch her back upwards and moan. Both of them were still in a state of heightened pleasure, with a lot of energy still pent up for release.

As he caressed her sensitive pelvic area, Cyrus could smell her sweet nectar emanating from her waiting mound. He kissed lower, spreading her swollen outer labia with his fingers, exposing her moist pink flesh and tight slit. Her engorged clit poked out from under its hood, begging for it to be sucked.

Cyrus went slow, increasing Brianna's hunger for further release. He ran his fingertip up and down her slit, gently flicking her clit and sending small shockwaves through her body. He bent forward and with the flat of his tongue, slowly ran it up the length of her labia, puckering his lips around her clit. He gently sucked while inserting a finger into her wet pussy, causing her to arch her back up and scream.

"Aaaaahhhhh..... fffucccckkkk Cyrus.... Yesss... yesss.... Ohh that feels soo good!" She bucked her hips up and down in rhythm with Cyrus' sucking. He alternated between rotating the tip of his tongue around her swollen bud and gently sucking on it, driving Brianna absolutely crazy. Cyrus cupped her firm butt cheeks as she continued to wildly buck her hips, up and down and rotating them, pushing them up towards his face.

"Uhhhhh.... Yeaaahhhhhh... baaabbyyy... yeaaaahhhh... faster.... faster.... yesss." She panted. "Make me cum in your mouth.... Yesssss... yesssss.....ohhhhh babby!" She screamed. Cyrus quickened his pace and continued to slide his finger in and out of her tight slit, arching it slightly upward to find her g-spot. The combination of his sucking and fingering was now too much for Brianna. Without much warning, her body began to stiffen, and her back remained arched upwards, pushing into his face. Her head began thrashing from side to side, and as she gripped the chair tightly, she began to scream.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fffffuuuucccckkkkk....... Yesssssssssss..... yesssssssss!" Her orgasm exploded inside her. As it began to shake every nerve in her body, her juices flowed from her pussy, all over Cyrus' face and down her thighs. Her hips again began thrashing up and down while Cyrus continued to suck her clit. He cupped her ass again and pulled it closer towards him, sucking her clit with more pressure.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh Cyrrrusss....ohhhhhh myyyy..... ohhhhh.... Fffuccckkkk yessssssssssssss!" She continued as her orgasm made its way through her entire body several times before it began to slowly subside. Finally her body began to relax, and she lowered her ass back onto the chair. Her hands loosened their grip on the chair as she lay there, spent.

"Oh Cyrus..... that... felt so.... Good!" She panted. Cyrus crawled up onto the chair, kissing his way up her body, past her heaving breasts, planting a kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, still panting and recovering from one of the best orgasms she had had in recent times. Cyrus shifted to her side, and they lay facing each other, gently kissing, holding each other's bodies as they fell asleep.

Cyrus awoke with a slight jolt as the first light of the morning hit his face. It must've been very early as he could see the sun just poking out through some trees, low in the clear sky. He quickly looked around, and even though they were pretty secluded, he only hoped that no one had seen them.

Brianna was still in a deep sleep so he gently lifted her up, took her to the bed, covered both of them with the thick blanket and fell back into a deep sleep.

It was several hours, or at least it seemed so, when Cyrus awoke with the extremely stimulating feeling of warmth around his cock. He opened his eyes to see Brianna's head moving up and down, her lips wrapped around his shaft, which was buried deep in her mouth. Her hair had been tied up into a messy bun that bobbed up and down, and she looked delectable even first thing in the morning. Her fist was wrapped around the base, slowly rotating around as her mouth did most of the work. Now that he was awake and feeling every little sensation, he could feel her tongue flicking his shaft and his sensitive glans as she expertly moved up and down.

"Mmmmm.... Brianna..... ohhh that feels sooo good." He continued to watch the erotic display.

She lifted her mouth off and looked at him with a smile, moving up to straddle him. Holding his shaft, she guided his glans to her waiting pussy and slowly began to sink lower, letting his thick shaft part her tight folds as inch after inch of it disappeared into her tight hole, till she was sitting on his lap.

"Mmmmm.... Uhhhhh... yaaaaa." Cyrus moaned as her juicy pussy engulfed his entire shaft.

"Ohhhhh yessss.... I can't get enough of this cock." She purred, flexing her pussy muscles around his cock as her body slid up and down. She placed her hands on his chest, and used every movement possible; bouncing up and down, sliding back and forth and swaying her body, grinding her clit and intensifying their hunger for release.

"Ohhhh fffuuuccckkkk... Briannna..... ohhh fuucckk... yesssss..... fuck me... yesss... you're incredible!" Cyrus groaned as he reached up and cupped her swaying breasts to gently massage the supple flesh and tweak her nipples between his fingers.

"Yesss.... Yessss... uhhhh yesss.... Fucckk... yesss... yesss!" Brianna continually screamed, as she danced on his pole, flexing and releasing her pussy muscles, driving both of them absolutely mad. She bent her left leg and placed her foot on the bed, using it as leverage to slam up and down harder and faster.
Like Reply
The bed shook and she continued to ride him hard. Her eyes were closed as their desire rose higher and higher to the point of no return. With all her energy and passion, she drove into him, using her hips to continue to dance. She knew she was almost there, but wanted Cyrus to climax with her.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Fffuuccckkk... yessss.... Yessss... ohhhh yesss..... yaaaa baby.... Come with me baby!" She moaned. Cyrus could sense her urgency and his was no less. He could feel his juices rising, and wanting to fill her with his load, he held her hips and began thrusting up to meet her movements.

"Yess.... Yesss... yesss baby.... Yesss... fuuccckkk.... I'm coming! I'm commmiiiinnnggg!" She yelled, throwing her head back, releasing her twirled up bun and allowing her hair to sway with her. And as her body began to stiffen, so did Cyrus'. He thrust up harder, and the vibration of their bodies meeting sent shockwaves to her clit, pushing her over the edge faster.

"Ohhhhhh babbbbyyy.... Here... it.... Ffuuuccckkkkkk yaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" She yelled out as she sank down one last time, her body stiffening just before it shuddered with the explosion of he orgasm. Her head thrashed around, her hair flew and her boobs bounced, all this while her orgasm invisibly ravaged her body and in turn, pushed Cyrus over the edge.

"Aaaaahhhhhh.... Fffucccckkkk yessss... Briaannnnaaa... yessss!" He moaned, as he began shooting jets of come deep into her waiting pussy. She fell forward and he embraced her as his hips continued to buck up and down while her pussy clamped down on his cock and squeezed every last drop he had out of him. Both held each other tight as their orgasms passed and they fell into a trance, relaxed and spent, and invigorated first thing in the morning.

Brianna rolled over besides Cyrus, letting his cock slip out of her wet pussy, and stared at the ceiling, enjoying the mellowness that had come over them. Then Cyrus turned to his side, kissed her and jumped over her and off the bed.

"Ok, now that I'm awake, let's go. Coming for a shower?"

"Yes indeed." Brianna said, as she rolled off the bed and followed him into the bathroom. Cyrus turned on the hot water and stood under the massaging jet spray. Brianna crept up behind him and ran her hands up and down his back, reaching around the front to caress his deflating penis.

"Did not get enough?"

"Never." She laughed. "Well, I'm just seeing how long you can resist before you want me again."

"Though you are so amazingly gorgeous, I can resist you." He said as he continued to soap himself.

"Here, let me." Brianna took the soap and lathered his body, paying special attention to his shaft. And even though it grew a little in girth from the touching, he was able to easily fend off her advances, for the time being at least.

"See?" They both laughed.

"Ok. Let's see how long you can resist during the day."

"You're on. Now let's get out of here. I'm hungry." Cyrus stepped out and Brianna finished showering. He dressed and got his equipment together while Brianna slipped into her dress.

"Ok, let's go. I just need to stop by my room to get some fresh clothes on and check on Jess. I'll meet you at the breakfast table."

"Sounds good." They both left, and as Brianna turned off the path to go to her room, Cyrus gave her ass a little pat as he continued on to the main lodge.

Cyrus was just finishing his first cup of coffee when Brianna and Jessica joined him. Brianna had changed into another pair of tiny shorts and a tank top, with her hair slicked back into a cute ponytail. She either forgot to wear a bra or intentionally did so, but Cyrus wasn't complaining at the slight outline of her breasts through her tank material, and the faint tips of her nipples poking out.

"Looking cute." He smiled, knowing full well that she was purposely teasing and taunting him.

"You like?" She smirked; knowing the effect it was having on him.

"Nice try, I must say."

"I'm not trying anything." She winked. "So what's the plan?"

"Well, first the helicopter ride I promised you. Which leaves in twenty minutes actually. Then a private and secluded kayak trip."

"Wow, that sounds awesome." Brianna sipped her coffee and nibbled on a croissant.

"Listen, you two carry on. I feel like resting in the lodge today."

"You sure?" Cyrus asked, in a way, a little happy it would only be him and Brianna.

"Ya. Definitely. You two go and have a blast."

"Ok." He said. "Bri, we better get going. Mitchell has organized the helicopter for us at 11." It was already 10:45, and Brianna and Cyrus left to go out to the chopper. Cyrus requested Matthew, the pilot, to fly around the similar route he had for Cyrus as he lifted off the ground and steered it towards the volcanoes. As it rose higher, Brianna sat mesmerized at the view.

"Cyrus, this is just incredible. Wow!" She looked all around. "My first time on a chopper." She was ecstatic as Matthew began to fly them all around and explain the sites and mountains to Brianna. An hour later, they began to fly back towards the river, and then along the surface back to the lodge.
Like Reply
"That was so much fun." She sounded like a little girl as they walked towards the library.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Come, let's relax in here for a while. We still have about half an hour before we go kayaking."

"Ok, cool." They plopped down on the comfortable couch, Brianna leaning against the side, with her legs stretched forward over Cyrus' lap.

"So Cyrus, how're you holding up?" Suddenly remembering their game.

"Absolutely fine." He said with confidence, staring at Brianna who was giving him a very seductive stare, trying to lure him into a trap. She began to massage his groin with her foot, gently pushing down against his cock. She began to massage her boobs through her top, making her nipples erect and poke out.

She massaged his now growing cock a little more firmly and asked, "Still fine?"

"Uhh... yaaa." He gulped as his cock was now completely erect and tearing through his shorts, begging for relief. But he held strong, and allowed her to tease him some more. He even rubbed his hands up and down her leg, reaching up under her shorts to try and massage her mound, giving some of the treatment back. Just as he was about to reach it, he heard someone coming into the library. Both of them bolted up on the couch and adjusted themselves just in time to see Mitchell walking in.

"Hey, Cyrus. We're all set. You two can head out."

"Uh, great, thanks Mitchell." Cyrus slightly fumbled for words as he continued to be seated till his cock made its slow return to a state of normalcy. Brianna, in the meantime, was fighting her laughter till Mitchell left, then burst out at Cyrus' slight discomfort.

"Almost had you, didn't I?"

"Never." He stood up and pulled her to her feet. "You just wait and watch." He laughed. "See you outside in ten minutes?"

"Sounds good. I need to get into my bikini."

"That should be a feast for my eyes."

"Hope you can handle it." She teased

Ten minutes later, Brianna walked out to the reception wearing her shorts and a gorgeous red bikini top, holding her even more gorgeous breasts tightly within. All she did was give Cyrus a huge smile and jumped into the van. Cyrus quietly followed.

The lodge's van drove them to the starting point and they were assisted in getting everything set up. After being given some instructions, a map along with a bag of snacks, they were left alone.

It was a 2-seater kayak and Brianna was to sit in the front, with Cyrus in the back to steer. It was luckily a bright and sunny day with hardly any breeze, making kayaking a lot easier. The sun shone through the crystal clear water as well, making it a lot more beautiful. Once the equipment was packed away in the designated compartment, and they were seated, they pushed off into the lake.

"Comfortable?" He called out to Brianna

"Ya, a little snug, but okay. It's gorgeous out here."

"Ya, and I've heard the place we're going to is even more beautiful. It's around that hill over there." He pointed to this right. Both of them oared the kayak further out, as Cyrus used the pedals at his feet to steer in the right direction.

"You're lucky the compartments are separate and I can't do anything right now." He called out to her.

"It wouldn't make a difference anyway. Don't think I can't resist you." She laughed.

"We'll see about that. First chance I get."

They continued to kayak out towards the hill, enjoying the scenery and chatting. It was nearly two in the afternoon by the time they crossed the hill and entered the cove.

"My goodness. There's a surprise around every corner in this country." Brianna looked around at their surroundings.

The cliffs around the small and secluded cove were covered with dense foliage with several waterfalls cascading into the lake. No one else seemed to be in sight, and all they could hear was the splashing of their oars in the water, the waterfalls, and a few birds. It was as if they had suddenly oared through a secret portal into a sort of utopia.

"Let's pull up onto that beach?" Brianna tilted her head back.

"Sounds good." Cyrus steered the kayak to the right. As they approached the shore, he jumped out into the cold water and pulled the kayak up onto the beach and helped Brianna out. They took out the food bag of sandwiches, fruits and some beers and settled down onto a towel, enjoying the absolute isolation.

Brianna enjoyed the feeling of the sun hitting her, and since they were alone, she decided to strip. Her entire body could get some sun, as well as give Cyrus a little treat to stare at and possibly push him over the edge of resistance.

As she stood facing away from Cyrus, she first began pulling her shorts off.

"What're you doing?" Cyrus asked as he watched her slowly bend down to pull them off, sticking her skimpy bikini clad ass out towards him.

"Just getting comfortable." She continued to undo her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground. She tilted her head back and smiled, as she tucked her fingers into the sides of the thong and slowly wiggled it lower. As she bent down and spread her legs, her breasts slightly dangled for Cyrus to see, and her moist pink pussy lips slightly parted to give him a nice view of her gorgeous slit. With one hand, she cupped her left breast, and with the other, she slowly rubbed her pussy lips, looking back at him all along.

"You like?" She asked in a sultry voice. Cyrus just stared with his mouth slightly open, unable to say a thing. She reached up and undid her ponytail, and shook her head to let her hair fly free as she swung back up. She turned around and let Cyrus soak in the sight of her beautifully toned and curvaceous body, her perfect breasts hanging beautifully from her chest and her neatly trimmed pussy mound glistening with her juices.

Cyrus' swimming trunks were about to tear open with his rock hard cock throbbing mercilessly inside. He really couldn't hold off too much longer, longing to caress her body, massage her tits, suck her nipples and feel her tight pussy wrapped around his cock once again.

"Fuck this challenge." His defenses were now completely worn out as he reached up and pulled her down to the towel. She wasn't complaining as she was yearning for his cock in her once again, to feel its girth stretching her pussy lips as it slid in and out, deep inside her. He brought her lips to his and kissed them with urgency, as she began to slide his swimming trunks down.

She pulled his t-shirt off and sat in his lap, feeling his throbbing cock in between them. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, bringing her moist pussy to his glans while Brianna placed her hands on this shoulders and began to sink lower, once again feeling his throbbing member spread her lips and begin its long journey deep within her.

"Hhhhuuuuhhhhh..... mmmmmmmm... yesssss.... Ohhhhh yessss." She moaned, throwing her head back and sinking lower to allow his thick shaft part her canal and go deeper, filling her to the hilt.
Like Reply
"Fffuuuccckkk.... Ohhhh fuccckkk... Brianna. I've waited hours for this." He groaned as their pelvises made contact. With zero restraint Brianna began to ride his cock, while he held her at the waist and helped her body to rise up and down hard. Planting her feet flat on the towel and balancing her arms around his neck, she began to slam into his pelvis, sliding back and forth every few strokes.

Cyrus, in the meantime, leaned forward and placed the flat of his tongue against her bouncing nipples, intensifying her sensations that were now incredibly strong. With all defenses down and their breathing heavy, they fucked with a mission.

"Fuck me Cyrus.... Fuck me hard." She pleaded. He could sense the tone of urgency in her voice as he bent forward, placing her on her back with her legs still wrapped around his waist. Balancing himself on his hands, he began to pump his cock in and out, using the strength of his upper body and back to thrust into her. The quiet surroundings were now filled with sounds of lust, and sounds of their bodies making contact each time he plunged forward.

"Aaahhhhh.... Yesss... yesss... yesss... yesss.... Just like that baby... yesss... just.... Like.... That!" She screamed, encouraging him on. "Harder baby... harder... I'm commmmiiinggg!" She yelled, her head thrashing from side to side. He lifted her legs up on his shoulder and bent forward, plunging into her as deep as he could go.

"Yessssssssssss..... yessssssssss.... Uhhhhhhhh...... Cyrrruuuss...... I'mm..... cccooooommmmiiing!" Her orgasm took control and raced through her. He could feel her juices flowing from her pussy as he thrust deep into her. "Ohhhhh fffuuucckkkk..... Cyrus... yessss... yesss." She moaned.

Cyrus continued to pump into her a few more times, sliding his cock in and out of her dripping pussy till his climax boiled over.

"Uhhhhhhhhmmmm..... aaaaahhh... fffffuccccccckkkkk!" He grunted as his orgasm bolted through him and his body jerked forward a little, shooting his juices deep into her. "Ohhhh babbyy... ohhh yessss... yessss...ohhhhh fffucccckkk yesssss!" He moaned and fell forward.

"Guess I won." She smiled.

"There was no chance in hell I could've resisted what you did earlier." Cyrus sat up and his dick slipped out of her sticky passage.

"Too weak!" She laughed. She stood up and ran into the cold water. "Mmmm... wow... Cyrus, come here. It's so refreshing." She stood with the water just hovering under her breasts, cleaning her body as Cyrus jumped in and swam towards her.

"Oh, this is nice." He swam to her. "I guess I was too weak. But you had an unfair advantage."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at you." He laughed. "How am I supposed to resist your naked, gorgeous body."

"That's the whole point."

"Whatever." He embraced her. "Now let's get going?"

"Ya. Let's ride around a bit, then head back ok? Don't want to stay out too much longer. Let's go to a bar tonight?"

"Ok. I'm cool with that."

They swam back to the shore, got dressed and packed up. Brianna got into the kayak and Cyrus pushed it off the beach before jumping into his seat in the back. They rode around the lake a little, visited a couple of other coves before making their way back to the starting point.

It was nearly 5 by the time they reached, and the lodge's van was already there to pick them up. As soon as they settled into the backseat, they snuggled up and fell asleep for the entire duration of the one-hour drive.

"Mr. Mistry." The driver called out to Cyrus as they reached the lodge. "Uh, Mr. Mistry."

"Huh. What?"

"We're here."

"Oh, sorry. Thanks. Totally passed out." He nudged Brianna. "We're here."

"Oh, that nap felt good." She stretched her hands up, and stepped out of the van.

"I'm going to go and shower and change, see you at the bar at 7:30 or so?"

"Ya. Sounds good. Ill check on Jess as well."

Cyrus went to his cottage, had a nice hot shower and rested on the bed for a few minutes before getting dressed. He daydreamed about his day with Brianna as he lay there staring at the ceiling. He couldn't get over the time he was having.

He then got dressed and reached the bar by 7:30.

"Hey Cyrus." Jessica called out. "Heard you two had a blast. I heard you lost the game too." She chuckled.

Cyrus gave Brianna a teasing glance. "Looks like you two have caught up on the days events."

"I had to." Brianna came up and wrapped her arm around Cyrus'. "Now let's get a drink."

Cyrus ordered three beers as the three of them enjoyed a drink on the deck before dinner.

"What did you do?" Cyrus asked Jessica

"I actually did fuck-all." She laughed. "Tanned by the pool, walked a little around the property and read on the verandah."

"That sounds like a great day to me. So you coming out with us tonight?"

"Ya. I mean, unless you two want to be alone or something."

"I don't think the two of us need to be alone for us to do anything." Brianna laughed.

"Cool. So let's grab dinner and head out?"

"Ya, let's go." They finished the last of their beers, ate a quick dinner and drove into town. Cyrus found a parking spot on the main street, and as they walked around the bustling little town, they found a fun looking bar. It was a Saturday night and it was pretty full with locals and tourists alike, just managing to find a small table in the corner.

They settled into their table with a drink, listening to the music blaring from the speakers and watching the bar continue to fill up. Jessica and Brianna scanned the room for the ample supply of good-looking men, while Cyrus did the same with the women. The beers flowed and the conversation became racier as the night rolled on. Brianna's hand stroked Cyrus' thighs as they both ogled at the beautiful women that went in and out, while Jessica spotted a good looking guy sitting at the bar, giving her an occasional glance. After several stares being exchanged, Jessica took the first step and went up to the bar, and within minutes they were engrossed in a conversation, leaving Brianna and Cyrus to indulge in their own intimate affair.
Like Reply
Hidden in the dimly lit corner, Cyrus leaned in and gave Brianna a kiss, gently stroking her firm thighs. He caressed her lips with his before sliding his tongue into her mouth as her hands snaked up and down his torso and neck. He then kissed down her slender neck and not knowing how much time later, he was interrupted.

"Uh, you two might want to get a room." Jessica said with a smirk. "Listen, Brad and I are heading to a party down by the lake. You two want to come?"

"Ummm... actually, we're going to hang out here." Brianna said. "That cool Cy?"

"Ya, totally. You go ahead. You have a ride back I suppose."

"Ya, we'll figure it out." Jessica said as they left.

"Maybe we do need to get that room." Cyrus said.

"You bet." She jumped off the stool and nearly dragged Cyrus out of the bar and towards where the car was parked. Just as they approached the car, she pulled him into a small alley and up against a wall, pressing her lips hard against his, passionately kissing and snaking her tongue in and out. She held his face in her soft hands as she caressed his lips and began to graze her knee up and down his crotch.

"Mmmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmmmm." Was all that Cyrus could manage as she continued to suck on his lips. Finally she let go and smiled.

"Now let's get going." She smirked, leaving Cyrus speechless against the wall.

As Brianna walked towards the car, he unlocked it and practically ran to the driver's side and jumped in. As soon as he started the engine, Brianna moved closer and began undoing his belt and jeans. She fished in his shorts and managed to pull out his raging hard-on, while Cyrus somehow managed to get the car moving in the right direction. He pulled out onto the street with Brianna's hand wrapped around his shaft, stroking him slowly and steadily.

"You are driving me wild." He said with a slightly shaky tone as he began driving towards the lodge.

"That's the plan." She said as she held her hair up with one hand and bent forward to take his glans in her warm mouth.

"Ohhh fffuucckk Brianna." He groaned, feeling a jolt through his spine. Her mouth engulfed his swollen head and sucked hard, brushing her tongue across the sensitive skin and the underside. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, licking his shaft, and pumping her fist around the base. She let her hair fall across his lap, as she used both hands to attend to him, pumping his shaft and caressing his balls.

"Aaahhhh... Briannna.... Ffuuuccck!" He moaned, squirming in his seat. He drove very slowly along the path as Brianna continued her assault on his senses a few more minutes. A little before they reached the lodge, she stopped and sat up with a huge grin across her face.

"There we go. All ready for later." Leaving his cock throbbing.

He quickly parked the car, somehow managed to pack his cock into his pants and jump out. Their walk to his cottage was brisk, with their arms around each other, both eager to experience one another again.

As soon as Cyrus opened the door and switched the lights on, Brianna had him pinned against the wall. Engaged in another passionate kiss, he kicked the door shut and pulled her close to him. He ran his hands through her hair and brought her in even closer, pressing his lips against hers with increased urgency. Brianna's right hand dropped to his crotch and began rubbing his cock, causing strong sensations even through the thick denim fabric.

She undid his belt one more time that night, and began to rapidly unbutton and unzip his jeans. While kissing and sucking his neck, she pushed his jeans and boxers down, letting them drop around his ankles, allowing his cock to spring free. She then pulled his t-shirt off and threw it behind her, as she began kissing his neck again. She continued to plant kisses, going lower across his muscular chest, down the center of his body and over his abs. Cyrus remained pinned to the wall, enjoying the passion and tenderness, altogether.

She explored his upper body with her lips and tongue, staying clear of his cock just yet. She let it throb, not giving it attention, causing Cyrus' levels of arousal to climb higher and higher. Her movements did cause her to brush against his shaft and sensitive glans a few times, causing his entire body to jerk.

"Mmmmm.... Yesss.. Brianna.... Yesss... that feels soooo good..... mmmmm!" He softly murmured, letting her explore some more. A few minutes later, unable to resist her anymore, he pulled her up and kissed her once again, turning around to pin her against the wall. He quickly undid her jeans and dropped them to her ankles, tucking his fingers in her t-shirt and lifting it off her head. Her gorgeous bra-clad boobs heaved in front of him, as her chest rose up and down with her heavy breathing. He began to kiss her neck and upper torso, inching closer to her fleshy globes. He pulled the bra cups down, and puckered his lips around her right nipple, gently sucking.

"Oh fuckkkkk! Ohhhhh my god.... Mmmmm!" She moaned as Cyrus sucked both her nipples and massaged her boobs. He reached around and unsnapped her bra, letting her boobs bounce free. He cupped them in his hands and lifted them to his lips, twirling his tongue around her aureole and nipples. He just couldn't get enough of her beautiful breasts.

He eventually pulled away and tucked his fingers in her panties, pulled them lower and let them drop around her ankles. He teased her by kissing inches away from her sweltering pussy, across her lower abs, down her thighs and her inner thighs, back up her belly, but not touching her pussy. She too felt her levels of arousal soaring each second, till a burning desire took control of her.

She pushed him off her and held his hand, guiding him back out on to the deck. She bent forward, placing her hands on the railing, and sticking her ass out towards him. Cyrus needed no further hint, and knew exactly what she was now yearning for. He lifted her right leg up and placed it on the railing, giving him clear access to her burning pussy, and positioned himself behind her. Holding his cock head at her moist entrance, he pushed forward, parting her lips and slowly sliding into her in one smooth motion.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh yessssssss.... Yesssssssssss.... Ohhhhh fffuccck me Cyrus.... Give it to me.... Give me that thick cock of yours." She moaned and turned around to glare into his eyes with a thirst never seen before. Cyrus held her waist and as he pushed forward, he pulled her body towards him, creating a steady rhythmic rocking. His thick cock spread her tight pussy as it slid in and out easily, lubricated by her flowing nectar. He began pumping harder and harder, his balls slapping against her ass each time he thrust forward.

"Yesssss... yessss... fuck me... just like that... yesssss... yessss baby.... Just like that!" She egged him on as he continued to glide in and out. Both of them were in a seductive trance as their bodies rocked back and forth in perfect unison. She pushed back each time he pushed forward, creating greater friction and harder thrusts. He reached around and held on to her swaying breasts, massaging them as they swung in rhythm with their bodies.
Like Reply
"Uhhhh.... Uhhhh yaaa... uhhhhh... uhhhhh... yaaaa!" He began to grunt loudly. He thrust into her a few more times before placing his right leg on the railing to get more leverage. He pushed forward, faster and faster, both of them moaning in the deepest of pleasures.

Then suddenly, without warning, Brianna's body stiffened, and her pussy clamped down hard on his shaft. An orgasm was building in her quick and fast. She held the railing hard, and she stopped rocking back and forth as it ripped through her. She flung her head back and yelled, "Yeeeeessssssssssssss..... ohhhhhh fuuuucccckkkkkk yessssssssss babby! Ohhhhhh gooodddddd... yesssssss... yessss... yessss!" It was intense and strong, but she kept going. It passed through her and she was ready for more. She pushed away from the railing, letting Cyrus' cock slip out of her.

Cyrus held her hand and led her back inside, onto the chair in the living area. He sat down, with his cock pointing straight up as Brianna moved in position, hovering right above him. She placed her hands on his shoulder, and with him pointing his cock at her wet slit, she began to sink lower till he was in all the way.

"Hhhuuuuuhhhh... yesssssss..... I just can't get enough!" She moaned as she began to slowly rise up and down on his lap. His thick shaft was gliding in and out of her tight and wet pussy as her body began to dance on top of him once again. She balanced herself on his shoulders, and began to rotate her hips around, back and forth, side to side and up and down, using her strong pussy muscles to squeeze his throbbing cock.

"Fffuccckkk Brianna.... Yessss... ohhh yessss.... That feels so good! Mmmmmm... yesssss.... I'm nearly there.... Faster.... Baby... faster!" Cyrus moaned as he leaned forward and ran the flat of his tongue across her bouncing nipples.

Brianna rocked back and forth faster and faster, slamming her body into his lap and squeezing her pussy tight around his cock. Her boobs swayed in front of Cyrus' face as he began to caress them and feel their gorgeous flesh in his hands. Brianna's hips revolved around his cock a few more times, grinding hard into his pelvis until Cyrus finally lifted her off right before he exploded. She fell to her knees as Cyrus stood up from the chair and began stroking his lubricated cock.

"Aaaaahhhhh yesssss.... Yesssss.... Aaaaaaaahhhh ffffucccckkkkk... here it is..... yessss... ohhhhhhhhf fffuccccckkkk!" He grunted one last time as ropes of his thick white come flew out of his cock and into Brianna's waiting mouth. She pumped and licked his shaft dry as she swallowed every last bit of what he had.

Cyrus sat back on the chair, panting and staring at Brianna's body, glistening with small beads of sweat, as she seductively ran her tongue around her lips. "Hope you're not done." She asked

"Are you kidding? No way." He replied as he stood up and plopped down on the couch behind the chair. Brianna came up to him and snuggled up on the comfortable fabric sofa, running her hands up and down his firm chest. Cyrus lay back and enjoyed her soft touch, as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back against the sofa. Brianna's hands roamed slowly up and down his still slightly heated body. She leaned over and began to kiss his chest, planting her soft lips on his right nipple and gently sucking. She moved her pert lips from nipple to nipple, gently biting and sucking as her hands roamed lower.

His cock had softened partially, laying against his thigh and still glistened from her juices. Brianna continued to plant kisses all across his torso and ran her hands over his shaft, taking his balls and gently massaging them in her soft palm. His cock twitched as blood began to instantly rush back to fill his shaft. He softly cooed as Brianna continued her seductive fondling and caressing.

She then moved her hands from his balls to his shaft, and wrapped her fingers around the now almost fully erect shaft. Still a little lubricated from her juices, her hand slid easily up and down. As she moved it up, she took his glans in her palm and rotated around the sensitive head, causing his body to slightly jerk and arch upwards at the highly arousing feeling. She rotated her fist around his cock head some more, intensifying the feeling, until his cock was completely rock hard once again.

Brianna slid her hand back down to the base of his shaft and moved her head lower to take his glans in her mouth. He sat up at the feeling of her warm mouth and full lips wrapping themselves around his head and sucking. He was instantly taken from a state of mellowness to a state of heightened excitement, ready to experience yet another euphoric spell.

Brianna used the flat of her tongue and placing it at the base, ran it up the length of his engorged shaft, and upon reaching the head, took it back in her mouth and sucked. She flicked the tip of her tongue over his head while sucking, sending Cyrus' mind into a state of bliss. He sat up on the sofa, both hands clutching onto the cushions, getting assaulted by Brianna's expert touch.

Her right hand snaked below between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. She parted her lips with her fingers and ran them up and down her inner labia, gently grazing her sensitive skin as she made contact with her clit. She let out a loud muffled moan, "Mmmmppphhh.... Mmmmmm....uhhhhhhhh," as she rubbed her clit, while her mouth was filled with Cyrus' cock. Her fingers moved more furiously in circles over her clit, and her head bobbed up and down rapidly on Cyrus' cock. He ran his hands through her satiny hair and held it up in a bunch so he could get a better view of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Brianna slipped his cock out of her mouth and pumped it a few times with her fist before beginning to kiss up his abdomen. She moved her body up along his as she kissed further up, her boobs stroking against his thighs and cock, then his belly as she moved further. Their hot skin rubbed against each other, as she moved, planting her luscious lips along his body. Her breasts rubbed his chest as her lips made contact with his. He wrapped his arms around her slim waist, pulling her closer to him, pushing his hard cock into her pelvis. As they caressed each other, Brianna began to turn around, with her back against his chest and lay down sideways on the sofa. Cyrus lay on his side, behind her, with his cock now resting between her ass cheeks. His hands reached around and began massaging her breasts as he nibbled on the nape of her neck. She pushed her body back to feel his thick shaft pressing against her ass, and began to slowly slide up and down, rubbing its length between her cute firm cheeks. Wet with her saliva, it smoothly slid up and down, nestled in the valley.

Cyrus lifted her right leg up, as she reached down and grabbed his shaft. Pumping it a few times, she guided it to her entrance as Cyrus pushed forward. His head spread her lips as it surged forward, entering her tight passage, stretching her soft folds. Her burning flesh engulfed his shaft, inch by inch till there was no more left to take.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeaaaaahhhhhh...... ffuuuucccccckkkkk yessssss.... Ohhh you feel me up so good..... fuck me hard baby.... Give me all you got!" She yelled, as her body arched forward from the sensation of his thick cock deep within her and from his fingers on her nipples.

Her drenched and slippery pussy gripped his cock, waves of heat passing through him as he began to slide in and out. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as he pushed forward with his legs, using as much strength he could to pump his cock in and out. Their bodies rocked, her boobs swayed, and the room was filled with sexually explicit cries of pleasure.

"Yess... yesss... fuck me... fuck me.. fuck me... harder.... Deeper... give me that big cock....oohhhh ffuuuccckk!"

"Mmmm...uhhhhh... yaaa... yaaaa... yaaaaa.... Ohhh your pussy feels soo good.... Grip it harder"

Brianna turned her head and kissed Cyrus deeply as he continued to massage her boobs. They were both erotically possessed, their lower bodies acting with their own free will, swaying and dancing in the steamiest of ways. She reached around and wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in closer, sucking his lips and tantalizing him with her tongue. She clamped her pussy lips around his shaft whenever he was in all the way, and moved her body in perfect unison with his.

Cyrus pumped harder and faster, thrusting forward, and bringing her to the edge. Brianna was close to exploding into yet another orgasm as her moans became louder. She arched her body forward as her pussy clamped tighter. Cyrus pushed forward one more time, hard and deep, and used his hands to vigorously massage her clit as Brianna began to shake.
Like Reply
"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa.... Cyyyrrrusssss... yessssssss.... Fffuccccckkk yessssss... you're awesoommmeee!" She yelled as she came hard. Her juices flowed from within her, over his shaft, leaking out and dripping all over her thighs and the couch. Cyrus continued to massage her clit, prolonging her orgasm, making her moan and cry louder. He somehow managed to control his own orgasm as her body shook and her pussy went into spasms.

She sat up and let his wet cock slither out, as she pulled him to his feet and dragged him to the bed. He climbed on and lay down on his back as Brianna climbed over him, straddled him so her pussy hovered over his face and his cock was at her mouth. She held the moist shaft at the base and wrapped her lips around his glans, tasting her pussy juices that coated him. Cyrus held her waist and pulled her dripping wet pussy to his mouth and darted his tongue in and out.

"Uhhhhmmmm..mmmppphhhh... uhhhhmmmm!" Brianna moaned with her mouth filled with his cock. She slid her lips up and down his shaft, pumping the base of his cock while Cyrus' tongue danced in and out and all around her throbbing pussy.

Brianna then removed her grip on his cock, rolled onto her back and spread her legs, inviting him to enter her again, wanting to feel his cock fill her up. Cyrus stood on his feet at the edge of the bed and lifted her legs up, placing her ankles on his shoulders. Bending forward, he placed his hands on either side of her and positioned his throbbing cock in place. She guided his head in as he pushed forward, sliding into her with one easy stroke.

Gasping, she wrapped her hands around his neck, as Cyrus used his legs as leverage to start pumping in and out of her. He let gravity help him a little, as when he pulled out, he dropped his body down, slamming his cock back into her. He pushed deep into her, brushing his cock up and down over her g-spot, making her scream. She urged him on,

"Yesss... yessss... come on... baby... just... like that.... Yesss.... Fuck me... fuck me.... Come on... make me come with you!" She screamed. Cyrus thrust forward, slamming into her, pushing his pelvis against hers, as his hips worked like a piston. Brianna dropped her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him in with each stroke, creating a perfect synchronized motion.

Cyrus was sweating and panting, yearning for release, longing to fill her hot pussy with his come. He knew he was nearly there, and as he propelled his cock in and out each time, he was inching closer and closer.

"Yess... yesss... yesss... uhh... yess... ohh Brianna... ohhh ya... ya.. ya.. ya!" He moaned and groaned as his mind was in a trance. She helped him over the edge by squeezing her pussy muscles tighter. She too was nearly there once again, and she wanted them to come together.

"Come in me baby.... Yeesssss... yesssss... fuck me... give me your juices.... Fill me up!" She urged. Cyrus thrust forward one last time, and with his cock buried to the hilt, he began to shake. He pushed deep and lost control as shot after shot of his come spilled into her waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh... myyyyyy.... Gooooddddddd... yesssssssss.... Yesssssssss....aaaaahhhhhhh fffuccccck!" She screamed as his hot juice had triggered her orgasm. She held on tight as their bodies were pinned together, shaking and shuddering as their orgasms passed through their bodies. It seemed like it was one wave, passing from body to body, shaking each nerve, pulsating through each bone and muscle.

Both were panting and moaning as they finally began to relax. Cyrus stayed in her as he collapsed on her heaving breasts. Her legs were still wrapped around him and her arms were stretched away from her as she stared at the ceiling, completely gratified. They slowly moved up together, still united, closer to the cushions, before collapsing once again. They had no energy to separate themselves from one another, and neither did they have the desire to. They lay together, enjoying the heat emanating from their bodies, feeling each other's racing heartbeats, soaking in every second of what they had just experienced.

Cyrus had rolled over onto his back and Brianna clung to his side. Her left leg was spread across his thighs and her boobs pushed against the side of his body. Eventually, they fell into a deep sleep. Oblivious of what time it was, or what time they had to be awake the next morning. The only thing they knew was that it had been one incredible last night together and that's all that mattered.

Cyrus was jolted from his sleep when the phone rang on the bedside. He first thought it was the alarm as he tried to bang the clock. But realizing it was the phone, he reached over Brianna's naked body and picked it up.

"Uh... hello." He managed in an extremely sleepy voice.

"Eh. Where are the two of you?" It was Jessica. "Busy night ya?" She laughed

"What time is it?"

"Ten-Thirty. Now hurry up. We have to leave." She hung up

He couldn't believe it was already time to leave. Both him and Brianna were checking out and leaving that morning, but he was hardly in a mood to get up and rush.

"Who was that?" Brianna stirred and asked

"Jessica. It's ten-thirty, we better get going."

"Fuck me." She moaned, not wanting to get up.

"I'd love to hon," he laughed. "But I think Jessica said something about a flight you have to catch."

"Ya, we do."

They both began getting ready, and as Cyrus entered the shower, Brianna snuck in with him. She managed to get him aroused one last time, and have him quickly fuck her from behind with the warm water cascading down their bodies. With her standing and spreading her legs apart, leaning against the wall, he entered her from behind. Holding onto her hips and swaying breasts, he thrust into her hard and fast. Within no time, both of them were enrapt in their last wild orgasm together.
Like Reply
They hardly had any time to say goodbye, as Brianna and Jessica were already late. The lodge van was ready to take them to the airport for their flight to Auckland, where they were going to connect to their long flight back home to England.

"Thanks for the most wonderful time I've had. I'll never forget this." Brianna gave him a hug.

"Me neither." He said as she jumped into the van and was off.

Cyrus went back to his lodge to gather his things to check out and leave for his next two-night stay at Turangi. After his last snack at the lodge café and his goodbyes to Mitchell and the wonderful lodge staff, he got into his car and was off.

The drive was less than an hour, and beautiful, driving along the lake to the small town of Turangi. Cyrus had already explored this region by helicopter, boat, car and walking, but he had heard this lodge was nice, and he just wanted to relax and do nothing for a couple of days.

As he drove up to The River Birches Lodge's stone structure, he was happy to know it was a small quaint place. It was a family run accommodation, with just a couple of rooms close to the river, and a very personalized, warm and luxurious ambience. After the usual checking in formalities and introduction of the place, he decided to relax a while in his room.

It was then he got a chance to reflect a little on his last couple of days in Taupo and the past several weeks in general. His time with Brianna had been incredible, much like all his encounters with the gorgeous women during this trip. He definitely had found his zeal once again, and a renewed energy greater than he ever had before. But in the back of his mind lingered the thought that his true emotional bond was still with Priya. He thought that to most people, and probably even to Priya, it might sound strange that he continued to have these torrid affairs. But for now, he felt a sense of release and liberation and it was something he wanted, something he needed, and only something he would understand. He was in no doubt that the weeks ahead were going to be full of similar affairs and encounters. And he knew he was going to come out of them feeling even more renewed. But he was now also fairly certain of what he wanted when he went back home.

But for now, his focus for the next few days was to enjoy this cozy lodge and surroundings, enjoy some great food and wine, and get some rest, as the couple of weeks that followed Turangi were going to be hectic with a lot of walks and a long rafting trip down the river, followed by a week of food and wine tasting, and who knows what else.
Like Reply
The last part of Cyrus' North Island journey comes to an end. After spending a week indulging in the last bit of adventure, he spends an entire week, splurging on some of the best food and wine that New Zealand has to offer in Hawke's Bay. He is once again living in a luxurious cottage, overlooking a vineyard, and living the ultimate dream. At a New Year's Eve party, he meets Leah, an amazingly beautiful and elegant older lady and spends two incredible days with her. On his last day, he meets a fellow Indian lady named Anusha, also a few years elder, and spends a passionate and lustful night with her, helping her rekindle her long-lost sexuality. Part 1 of his trip finally comes to an end when he returns his car and prepares to fly to Christchurch.
Like Reply
Chapter 9: Ends the North Island in Hawke's Bay with 2 older women, Leah and Anusha

Nearly two months had passed in Cyrus' long, invigorating and hedonistic adventure in New Zealand, and he was only now nearing just the end of his North Island trip. It was the 21st of December, and he had only a few more days of adventure followed by a week of luxury, decadence, food and wine in Hawke's Bay before he embarked on his career finding journey in the South.

The next few days were spent exploring the volcanic region of Tongariro, rafting down the Manganuioteao and Whanganui rivers, and trekking through the Ruahine Forest Park, bringing to an end the last bit of adventure before he drove to Havelock North on the 30th of December.

Cyrus fed the address of the Blackridge Lodge, located in Havelock North, into the GPS system and began the long and scenic drive, eager to spend a luxurious and relaxed week in one of the world's best wine regions. The Blackridge Lodge was part of the fine Blackridge Estate Vineyards that owned several luxury self-contained lodges, which they rented out throughout the Hawke's Bay wine region. The Blackridge Lodge was one of the finest; a one-bedroom rustic yet luxurious cottage overlooking their premier vineyard and most of Hawke's Bay.

It was nearly lunchtime when Cyrus entered the vineyard premises, and followed the GPS to a remote corner of the estate. From a distance, he spotted the lodge perched up on top of a small hill and recognized the ash-grey tone of the stone and wooden structure he had seen on the website. As he drove closer, he noticed how the beautiful cottage sat under the shade of several trees, and was surrounded by vineyards practically on all sides. If he had his way, he would never leave.

Cyrus parked near a car that was already there, and as he stepped out, a gentleman walked out of the cottage and came towards Cyrus.

"Hi Cyrus. I'm John. We spoke earlier. I hope you found the way easily?"

"Hey John. Yes, no problem at all. This place is stunning." He looked around, and all he could see was vineyard after vineyard caressing the rolling hills. He turned around to take a look at the lodge, and he knew he was in for a treat.

"Come, let me show you around and get you settled in." John said as he led Cyrus into the cottage and as they entered the foyer, Cyrus was in love once again. It was rustic and beautifully appointed with warm wood, smart and stylish in a modern farm-like manner. The walnut colored worn out wooden rafters for the flooring went beautifully with the cream-colored stucco walls and similar wooden beams running along the ceiling.

The foyer opened out into a large living room and open-plan kitchen, surrounded on all sides with large French windows that lit up the space with ample natural lighting, and from anywhere in the room, the vast view of the vineyard was clearly visible. The furniture was comfortable and warm, with more walnut wood and earthy fabrics in the living room, contrasted by bright white cabinets and bar stools in the state of the art kitchen.

He led Cyrus to the bedroom on the other side, appointed with a large king size bed that faced one of the windows overlooking the vineyard below. The bathroom was spacious, with a large tub in the center that also overlooked the same view. John then led him back outside and onto the patio in the front of the cottage,

"Thanks John. This place is truly magnificent. Now in terms of vineyards to visit, places to eat and all that, would you be the right person to speak to?"

"Sure, I can suggest you where to go. We have also compiled a little booklet that gives you the best vineyards and restaurants here." John said as he handed him a small red book. "We have everything in here from types of wines, vintages, vineyards to how to visit them, chauffeur services. Everything. But feel free to call and ask me anything anytime."

"Thanks." Cyrus flipped through the pages. "I think this should be sufficient."

"No problem. So I'll see you at the end of the week then." John said as he shook Cyrus' hand and left him alone to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the place. Cyrus took one more walk around the lodge, admiring every little detail that was focused on to ensure the best possible experience to their guests. The lodge itself, though only a one bedroom one, was twice the size of his apartment back home, and the scenery of course was incomparable. He freshened up, brewed a cup of coffee and sat on the verandah overlooking the vineyard, missing only Priya and wishing she were there with him to enjoy this haven in solitude.

After a careful study of the book, he decided to spend the rest of that day in the Blackridge estate itself, sampling all of their many wines and participating in a few wine appreciation talks that would be held later that evening. He freshened up and drove back down to the main vineyard and had a quick lunch at their award-winning bistro, before the wine tasting at the cellar door.

Luckily it wasn't very crowded that afternoon and Cyrus was able to get a sweet lady to help him sample the wines and explain a lot about the gbangs and their growing processes and conditions, and various other intricate details that Cyrus had no previous knowledge of. After nearly two hours of tasting, followed by the talks, he walked around the vineyard, drove into town for dinner, and was back at the lodge a little after nine.

Cyrus turned on his laptop and sat on the verandah that faced west, watching the still somewhat orange sky slowly turn darker, silhouetting the landscape in front of him. Again thinking of Priya, he decided to send her a quick email and a picture of what he was looking out to. He brought his camera out, perched it up on a tripod, clicked the landscape with the setting sun and uploaded it to his hard drive.

Then he wrote,

Hey Pri... was sitting at another lovely lodge, overlooking one of the best vineyards in New Zealand. Take a look, I've attached a picture. Was thinking of you. You'd love it.

I can't believe I only have a couple of more days to go before I finish in the North. The Tongariro Park and the rafting experience were unbelievable, and I know the next week in wine country is going to be great.

Heading to bed, will write more later.

Love Cy.

With that, he turned off his laptop and went to bed early that night.
Like Reply
He woke up early, and quickly realizing it was last day of the year, he was quite keen to do something at night. Over breakfast he first planned his day and would visit a couple of vineyards that were close to Blackridge. From the book he chose Red Barn, Te Mata, Craggy Range and Ashwell; Craggy Range being one of the largest and most popular. Then he called John for suggestions for the night,

"Hey, John. Good Morning."

"Hi Cyrus. Morning. How can I help you?"

"Just wanted some suggestions for a good place to go to tonight."

"Oh ya. Uhmm, let me see." He said, thinking for a few moments. "I highly recommend dinner at the Mission Estates Winery close to Napier. It's award winning and fabulous, and tonight they'll have something special for sure. After that you can hit a couple of bars on the Marine Parade, they should be pretty exciting."

"Ok, that sounds good."

"Would you like me to book a table for you? And perhaps, a chauffeur service?"

"Yes, actually, that would be great. Thanks a lot. Can you book the table for 8?"

"Sure, and I'll email you a confirmation."

"Thanks so much. Happy New Year in advance."

"Same to you. Have a nice day."

Cyrus showered and left to visit his first two vineyards, Red Barn and Te Mata, which offered spectacular Pinot Noirs and Sauvignon Blancs, both wines relatively new to Cyrus.

It was nearly 2 p.m. and Cyrus was famished by the time he reached Craggy Range. Before doing any more tasting, he decided to eat, and found a table on the beautiful wooden deck overlooking the vineyard. After the waiter took his order of white wine, salad and pasta, he switched on his laptop and continued to write in his journal as he waited.

Then he saw her. He happened to look up from his laptop, straight out in front of him to see her, seemingly staring at him through her sunglass covered eyes. She looked pretty from where he was seated, and he continued to glance in her direction, admiring her sophisticated demeanor, almost certain she was several years his elder. Her lustrous blonde hair was tied up, exposing the fair and creamy skin of her slender neck. She was dressed elegantly, in a khaki colored jacket and denims, with a pair of flat brown sandals. As she leaned back in her seat, her jacket parted to reveal a tight t-shirt that seemed to be filled up rather nicely at the chest, while the rest of her seemed pretty slim from what Cyrus could make out.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before she shifted her gaze and continued to sip on her glass of wine. Cyrus continued to stare for a few more moments, waiting for her to look back at him, for any sign of acknowledgement or interest. But with nothing coming his way, and with the risk of her being offended with his gawking, he finally turned back to his laptop till his food arrived. He closed the lid, and as he sipped his wine, he noticed the lady once again staring back at him. Cyrus smiled this time, but either it went unnoticed or she didn't seem to care as she turned her face and stared out somewhere else.

This visual exchange went on a few more times before she eventually stood up. It was then that Cyrus, in hopes of her coming up to him, noticed her gorgeous body in greater detail. Though his assumption of her slimness was true for her thin waist, the rest of her was artistically curvaceous, evident from her form-fitting denims. She was, by all means, voluptuous, as once again her jacket parted a little to display a full chest. But to Cyrus' dismay, she gave him a quick glance and walked towards the wine shop and disappeared.

Cyrus enjoyed the rest of his meal in solitude, with only a memory of her elegance branded in his mind. He had a thing for older women, and she had fit the bill more than perfectly. All he could do now was savor the image in his mind while his cock twitched in his pants.

He sampled the wines at Craggy Range, then at Askerne, and finally made his way back to his lodge by 4 p.m. He sat on the deck and turned on his laptop to find an email from John waiting for him.

Hi Cyrus,

I've booked a table for you at Mission Estates at 8:00 p.m. I've also arranged for a chauffeur to drive your car and asked him to reach you by 6:30. I suggest you walk around the town of Napier before dinner. The art-deco architecture there is fabulous. Have a great night.

John

Cyrus felt a little drowsy and decided to nap in the couple of hours he had available, to make sure he was fresh and ready for a hopefully fun evening ahead of him. His cell phone buzzed after what seemed like hours, jolting him out of a deep sleep,

"Uhh.. hello." He answered after several rings

"Hi Mr. Mistry. This is Shane, your driver."

"Oh, hi. Are you here?"

"Almost, just ten minutes more or so."

"What time is it?"

"6:15."

"Ok. Thanks. The door's open. Come in when you get here."

"Ok thanks Mr. Mistry."

Cyrus hung up and stretched in bed, wondering what Priya's plans were. It was so quiet and peaceful and he was almost in two minds to stay in. But deciding not to be boring, he jumped out of bed and went straight in for a hot shower, making a mental note to call Priya a little later.

He dressed smartly, in a pair of dark denims, shirt and jacket and though he was going out alone on New Year's Eve, he was somewhat excited, given the sort of luck he had been having over the past couple of months. As he stepped out of his bedroom, he noticed Shane reading a newspaper at the kitchen counter.

"Hi Shane I presume."

"Hi Mr. Mistry." Shane stood up.

"Please, call me Cyrus. I'm all set to go." Cyrus gave Shane the keys to his car.

"Ok Cyrus."

"So no plans for tonight?"

"No. I actually need the extra cash. So decided to work."

"In college?" Cyrus asked as he slid into the passenger seat.

"Yes. First year. Wow, this is an amazing ride. I'm not feeling so bad about working New Year's Eve after all." He laughed.

"Oh it's an amazing ride. And it's nice to be driven around for a change." Cyrus laughed as he looked out the window, quietly admiring the scenery as Shane drove out of the vineyard towards Napier.

They chatted along the half hour drive, until Shane pulled up near the town center.

"Ok. Here we are. I'll meet you back here at 7:45." Shane said. Cyrus had already told him about the plans for the night.

"Sounds good." Cyrus took his camera out and walked down one of the main streets. With a map in hand, he navigated the quaint and quiet town for an hour, admiring the pristine art-deco architecture before finding himself back at the center to meet Shane, who drove him to dinner.

Dinner was splendid to say the least, with a five-course tasting menu specially designed by the chef, using the freshest produce Cyrus had ever seen, along with a pairing of five of the vineyard's best wines. After the immaculate meal, he decided to walk a little before heading into a bar, and asked Shane to drop him off at the beginning of Marine Parade.
Like Reply
The cool air was refreshing as Cyrus walked along the water, watching the town now bustling with youngsters ambling around or heading into bars. He suddenly thought of Priya and decided to call her.

The phone rang several times before he heard her familiar peppy voice, "Cy!"

"Hey Pri! What's up?"

"Where are you? What're you doing tonight?"

"I just finished an amazing meal. Now walking along the water in this quiet town. Napier. Probably heading into a bar."

"Alone?"

"As of now." He laughed

"I figured." She laughed. "I got your email. I wish I was there Cy."

"Me too darling. Really missing you tonight. What plans?"

"The gang's coming over. That's it. No one felt like stepping out into the chaos."

"That'll be fun. Say hi to everyone."

"Will do. Call you in a bit ok?"

"Sounds good."

"Ok. Bye"

He hung up, and as he continued to think about her, he wandered into a fun looking bar just attached to a swanky looking hotel. He walked around to check out the scene, first the outside then the inside, feeling just a little awkward to be there alone. He finally perched himself on a stool at the bar in the outside section, where the music was a little less loud and breeze was pleasant. He sat facing a large open window that ran across the length of the bar, where he could see the bar inside that ran along the same length.

In the mood for something stronger than beer, he ordered a mojito and scanned the area while he waited. The décor had a Mediterranean feel to it, with rough white walls, light wooden furniture, and gravel covering the ground outside. The inside was similar, except for the rough grey floor tiles, and the entire place was dimly lit with concealed lighting and candles. It was only around 10:30 and it was barely full, but the music was lively and the crowd seemed to be steadily pouring in.

The bartender served him his drink, and as he took a long sip, he nearly fell off the chair when he noticed the same lady from Craggy Range enter, walk past him towards the other end of the bar. She looked even more elegant, dressed in a long flowing dress that clung to her voluptuous figure like a glove. Her blonde hair was long and lustrous, cascading in gorgeous waves down her slender back, and gently bouncing as her body swayed towards the barstool, sitting down, alone, at least for the moment.

Cyrus continued to sip his drink while admiring her from the side of his eye, wondering what sort of luck and coincidence this was; bizarre to say the least. He was tempted to go over and speak to her immediately, but remained a little hesitant, not wanting to be too forward. He nevertheless turned towards her and gave her an occasional glance, trying not to be too obvious while hoping she would notice him.

Which she hadn't, at least that's what Cyrus thought. The bartender served her a drink, which she took, stood up and walked inside, leaving Cyrus a little disheartened as he had just about decided to go and speak to her. But then as luck would have it, she was back on her stool in a couple of minutes, and this time she did look over at him. Cyrus smiled and waited to gauge her reaction, and to his surprise, this time she actually smiled back. That was the cue he was waiting for as he slid off his stool and confidently waltzed over to her.

"Hi there. I'm Cyrus."

"Well, hello Cyrus." She said in the most elegant manner. Her voice was by no means soft and dainty, but rather sultry and seductive, full of passion. "I'm Leah." Cyrus now had a chance to admire her sophisticated beauty from up close. It was certain she was several years elder to him, but with a sophisticated radiance that possessed Cyrus instantly. With hardly any makeup on, her skin still looked fresh and young as it glowed in the dim light of the flickering candles. Her thick hair, which was now gathered and twirled around to cascade down her front, had a golden sheen to it.

"You were at Craggy Range earlier, weren't you?"

"Yes I was." She gave him a radiant smile. "I remember seeing you." She eyed him up and down, seemingly liking what she saw.

"Yes, was there for lunch and some tasting."

"Do you always stare at women like that?" She said, giving Cyrus a fright of his life. "Relax, I'm joking." She laughed.

"Oh, uh. Ok." Cyrus was at a loss for words.

"So are you here alone?" She asked almost out of formality, knowing well what the answer would be.

"Yes I am. And why is a beautiful lady like yourself alone tonight?"

"What makes you think I'm here alone?" She chuckled.

"Oh. Well I just saw you, so I... uhh..." He hesitated before she laughed and interrupted.

"It's ok. I am alone, unfortunately. So what brings you here alone then?"

"I'm actually visiting from India, alone. On kind of a career finding mission." He explained very vaguely. "I've been touring the North Island, and in a few days I go down to the South. And instead of sitting in my room alone, I decided to come out."

"Well, glad you decided to come out then. Grab a seat." They clinked glasses.

"So then how come you are alone?" He noticed a ring on her finger.

"Ah. My husband decided to travel just around this time. You see, he's this big winery owner and he was invited by one of his largest customers in China so he had to go." She said with quite a bit of resentment in her tone. "He's probably out humping some young little Asian doll as we speak." She downed the last of her drink and ordered another one.

"Oh. I see." Cyrus didn't know how to react to a stranger telling him about her apparently adulterous husband. He signaled the bar tender for another mojito. He also was a little disappointed at the fact that she was married. "Well, no reason you can't be out having a good time now."
Like Reply
"Exactly. Fuck him. So what sort of mission are you on?"

"Well, till now I've been working with the family. But I'm more passionate about traveling and photography, so I decided to come down here for a while to explore a bit. I'm going to be spending a few weeks in the South with a team of photographers, as their apprentice, and see how it goes. I want to make that a career if I can."

"Wow. That sounds interesting. Enjoying New Zealand so far?"

"Like you wouldn't imagine." He laughed, thinking back at all his jaunts.

"Hey, let's dance?" Leah jumped off her stool.

"Uhm. Ya, I guess." He wasn't sure what to do, now that he knew she was married. But then the thought occurred to him that she was the one taking steps forward. Perhaps she wanted to blow off some steam and forget that she was alone, just dance a little, have a little harmless fun. Or maybe she wanted more. Cyrus decided to just go with the flow and see what happened.

She stood up, giving him an even clearer view of her exquisiteness. Cyrus glanced up and down her statuesque body, letting his eyes slowly trail over every curve of her voluptuousness. Starting at the top, her face had delicate and slightly rounded features, with large almond-shaped eyes, beaming with a sharp blue tone. His eyes wandered lower and fixated themselves on where her ample chest heaved. The fabric of her low-cut dress stretched outwards, displaying the most delectable valley formed by what seemed like gorgeously large boobs, but certainly not disproportionate. Further down, her body curved inwards to her fairly slim waist, accentuating the smooth outward curves of her shapely hips and rounded ass.

Leah smiled at him, knowing full well what Cyrus was doing, as she brushed passed him and walked towards the dance floor. Cyrus followed, getting a gorgeous view of her ass swinging from side to side as she moved, her long and slender legs carrying her gorgeous body. Her long shimmering hair swung as she cocked her head sideways, giving him a seductive glance as she called him with her index finger.

They danced close to each other, their bodies gyrating in unison with the thumping beat of the music. Oblivious to the others on the dance floor, they moved closer, their bodies nearly stuck to one another. Cyrus wrapped his arm around her slender waist and pulled her closer, feeling the soft mass of her breasts crushing against his chest, making him yearn to cup his palms around them. They looked into each other's eyes as they moved to the music, a hint of intoxication from the liquor slowly taking away any inhibitions that lingered.

Leah wanted an outlet for her to release the frustration of her husband's behavior, and found Cyrus to be the perfect source. He was young and virile, handsome and rugged. Cyrus, of course, had a thing for older women, and one as attractive as Leah was hardly something he could resist. Being New Year's Eve and alone, added to their fortuitous meeting, and both knew just then that it would lead to much more than a seductive dance.

It was nearing midnight when they returned to the bar for a break and to refill their drinks. The DJ did the obligatory countdown and at the stroke of midnight, they clinked their glasses together and gave each other a warm embrace, Cyrus once again feeling her breasts against his chest. The night continued on, with more drinks and dancing, both having a great time, and both becoming increasingly and urgently lustful for each other. Finally, around 1:30 or 2 am, they stumbled out of the bar and went for a walk on the waterfront promenade to clear their heads.

"What a night. I'm so glad we met, again." Cyrus said, his arms wrapped around Leah's slender waist as hers were around his.

"Oh am I glad or what." Leah said as she suddenly pushed Cyrus up against a lamppost. "I hope you have as much energy in bed as you did on the dance floor honey." She said, finally pressing her lips against his and passionately kissing him, inevitably marking the beginning of a very passionate and sultry time ahead for the both of them. She parted his lips with her tongue and snaked it in to find his, darting in and out as her hands brushed down his torso and pressed against his groin.

"Uhhhmmmmm...uhhhhmmmm..mmmmmppphhhh." Cyrus groaned into her mouth as she expertly moved her mouth on his.

"Let's go." She said, coming up for air several seconds later. "How did you get here?"

"I've got a car and a chauffeur. You?"

"I cabbed it. Can we take your car back to your place?"

"Of course. Let me call him." Cyrus fished out his phone and dialed Shane's number. After several rings, he answered.

"Hi Cyrus."

"Hi Shane. We're on the Marine Parade, opposite the Miramar Hotel. Can you come get us?"

"Ya, sure Cyrus." Wondering what he meant by 'we' and 'us.' "I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Great, thanks." He hung up. "He'll be here in 5 minutes."

"I have to wait that long." She chuckled, yearning to rip his clothes off. Her husband was the only man she had been with for the past twelve years, and with his travels off late, their passionate nights together had been few and far between. Now with her husband allegedly busy romping virile young Asians, she was fired up to bed this young handsome guy, and enjoy a night of deep and passionate sexual release that was pent up for all too long.

Leah and Cyrus stood at the sidewalk, arms around each other, eagerly waiting or the car.

"Oh it's been so long since I've been with anyone your age." Leah moaned as she sucked Cyrus' neck.

"I know it's kind of rude to ask, but how old are you exactly? You don't look that much older to me." He dared to ask, emphasizing on that much.

"Oh honey. I don't know, but I've got at least a good fifteen years on you."

"Try me."

"42."

"Wow. You don't look at day more than 35. And I'm serious."

"Thanks. That's really flattering. So then how many years do I have on you?"

"17, so close. I'm 25."

"Wow. Am I going to have fun tonight." They both chuckled.

Finally, Shane pulled up, and Cyrus held the door open for Leah to enter. As he slid in, Shane greeted him with a little smirk on his face,

"Hi Cyrus. Happy New Year. Had a great time?"

"Happy New Year Shane. Yes, fabulous, thanks." He told Shane. "Leah, this is Shane."

"Hello there Shane." She said in a seductive and slightly tipsy voice.

"Hello Miss Leah. So where to Cyrus?"

"Back to the cottage Shane. Thanks."

Leah slid close to Cyrus, running her hand up and down his thighs, brushing against his now stiffening cock straining through the thick fabric of his denims. Cyrus, meanwhile, turned slightly towards Leah and placed his hand on her exposed thigh, slowly gliding up the soft skin towards the valley between her legs, lifting her dress higher as he went. She leaned in and kissed him once again, passionately and confidently; clearly indicating what her intentions were that night.
Like Reply
He slowly rubbed her thigh, not rushing, letting her levels of arousal slowly rise with each stroke as the car surged towards the lodge. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in closer, relishing the feeling of his young lips on hers as she pressed with greater urgency. Her tongue snaked into his mouth to wrestle with his as she continued to rub his groin.

"Uhhmmmm.... Cyrus!" She said as she pulled away for a moment. "I really can't wait." She smirked, leaning back against the seat and closing her eyes as Cyrus continued to stroke her soft skin. Lifting her skirt further, he caressed between her legs, feeling the heat emanating from her already damp pussy. As his hands moved along her firm flesh, he thought to himself how fit Leah was for her age. Her skin was soft, yet taut, stretched over her firm and lean thighs, and she most definitely seemed sexually highly charged up.

Before they knew it, Shane had pulled into the driveway of his lodge and parked right in front of the house.

"Ok Cyrus. Here we are." Shane switched off the headlights to bring them back into near complete darkness.

"Thanks Shane." Cyrus said as the two of them straightened up and stepped out into the cool night. As he walked towards the house, the motion sensors switched on the porch lamp, shedding a dim light on the three of them. He paid Shane for the number of hours he had hired him,

"Thanks Cyrus. Enjoy." Shane said as she jumped onto his bike and rode off into the darkness.

"Let's go inside." Leah grabbed his arm and walked up the steps. Cyrus opened the door and flicked on a few lights. "Wow, this place is gorgeous." Leah looked around.

"It is, isn't it?" Cyrus said as he closed the door behind them. "I'm just going to the bathroom. Make yourself at home. I'll be right back."

"Hurry." She smiled as she walked around, admiring the place.

Cyrus was back in a few minutes with a couple of chilled beers in hand,

"Come, let's go out on the porch. If you switch all the lights off, the sky is brilliant." He held Leah's hand and walked towards the big glass door leading onto the porch and swung it open.

They stood at the railing, sipping their beers and staring up at the sky, and before long, Leah turned towards Cyrus and pulled him into her, firmly planting her lips onto his. They held each other tight, soon the gentle hug turning into a full-blown passionate embrace with hands flying up and down their bodies, almost making the star gazing an obligatory formality as a smooth lead into the impending carnal fury that was about to unfold.

Leah gathered her hair and tied it up into a messy bun before dropping her hands to Cyrus' belt to rapidly undo it. She quickly undid his pants, gripped the waistband and lowered his pants and boxers along with her body as she dropped to her knees right in front of Cyrus' throbbing cock.

"Mmmm... ohhh yes baby." She licked her lips and looked up at him. "Just what I need." With that, she gripped the based of his cock and wrapped her lips around his bulbous head and sucked.

"Ohhhhh Leah.... Mmmmmmmhhhhhh!" Cyrus moaned, his head spinning slightly from the partying. Leah slurped his glans with her tongue and sucked while rotating her fist around his thick base. Cyrus quickly began to unbutton his shirt and threw it over the lounge chair, letting the cool breeze hit his torso.

Leah opened her mouth a little wider and let several inches of his shaft slide into her mouth, all along her tongue continued to twirl around. She pumped the base faster while her lips sucked harder and harder, sending shock waves up and down Cyrus' spine. Leah began gliding her mouth up and down his now glistening shaft, using the suction of her lips to bring his levels of arousal to near explosion.

He continued to moan loudly while her mouth performed magic on his cock. Lips, tongue and hand worked in perfect unison, expertly manipulating his shaft deep in her mouth. Lips sucked, tongue twirled and hand rotated, sending Cyrus' already dizzy head into a complete trance. She expertly worked her mouth on him, with sheer passion and lust, enjoying every second as it had been years since she last experienced such sort of pleasure.

Cyrus was finding it exceedingly difficult to control, for obvious reasons, and each time her mouth glided up and down, his levels of arousal rose a notch, while his levels of control decreased by that much.

"Uhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmppphhhhh...uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm....ohhhhh ffffucccck Leah! Ohhhh fucccckkk... uhhhh baby..... you are incredible. Ohhhhh baby... yessss... yessss... yessss!" He moaned loudly as he weaved his hands through her gorgeous hair and gripped her bobbing head. "Uhhhhh baby..... yesssss...uhhhhhmmmmm..... I can't..... hold..... uhhhhh.. much longer!" He warned.

As she heard this, she sucked with a stronger mission. Her fist rotated rapidly around his shaft, stroking a little up and down, while her puckered lips applied greater pressure on his sensitive glans. Cyrus' ass stiffened, and he held her head a little more firmly as his orgasm was beginning its surge upwards.

"Ohhhhhh Leeaaahhh... ohhhhh fuuuccccckkkkk... fuuccckkkk.... Ohhh babbby... I'm.... ccooommmmiiinnng.... Ohhh fuuccckkkk.... Yess... yesss... yesss!" His orgasm exploded and boiled over as jets of hot come erupted out of his cock and deep into her mouth. Leah continued her actions right through his shattering orgasm, vigorously pumping his shaft and squeezing every last drop out from within, twirling her tongue around his head to lick him clean before letting his spent cock finally slip out and twitch.
Like Reply
"Uhhhhhmmmm baby.... That was good." She grinned as she stood up, having experienced that after so very long. "As long as you've got a lot more where that came from."

He collapsed in a silent heap on the lounge chair to compose himself. "Just getting started." He chuckled, catching his breath after the incredibly intense orgasm, long since awaited, had finally been released.

"Come on." Leah held his hand and dragged him back into the house and to the living room. "That couch looks comfortable." Cyrus fell on the couch and looked up at Leah who stood in front of him, staring down with a torrid seduction. Her body was still wrapped in her dress, and in a sultry performance, she began to unravel it. She slid the zip down the right side of her body, loosening the top part of the garment, letting it fall forward to reveal a part of her bra-clad right breast. Swaying her body from side to side, she let the garment fall some more, finally revealing to Cyrus her still hidden treasures, heaving out towards him. The tops of her creamy boobs, enticingly packed in their confines, seemed as though they were ready to burst free from their confines.

He sat with his gaze affixed on them, waiting for all to be revealed. And soon it was. She let go of her dress, allowing it to slip down and gather around her ankles, revealing to Cyrus her gorgeous and voluptuous curves, now only clad in her lacy undergarments.

Cyrus sat staring, amazed at how gracious her body was for a forty-two year old. He had already noticed the radiant youth that still lingered in her face, but now it was very evident in the rest of her body. Her skin, smooth and taut, had a rich creamy tone as it glowed in the dim light. Her body, voluptuous and robust, was kept in great shape, rivaling a woman nearly half her age. Her breasts seemed firm and heavy, as they lay encased in a black lace bra. Lower down her body, her hips seductively curved outwards from her slim waist, encased in a pair of matching black lace thongs.

Leah reached back to unclasp her bra, and as it came loose, so did her heaving boobs. They nearly burst out, throwing the garment off and to the floor to expose a set of the most delectable, round, meaty and buoyant breasts, bouncing gently on her chest. Barely having lost their perfect shape and firmness, they were a visual treat for the eyes, and Cyrus could hardly wait to find out that they were a treat for all his other senses.

Leah cupped her breasts and lifted, pressing them together as she tweaked her nipples between her thumb and forefingers, letting a soft moan escape her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm... baby..... you like?" She stared at Cyrus who looked back with a blank gaze of appreciation. "I can't wait to get your lips around these." She tweaked her nipples again before letting her breasts free to bounce on her chest while her hands dropped to the waistband of her panties. She tucked her fingers in and bent forward to peel them over her curvy hips, down her smooth legs, and as she stood up she kicked them to one side.

Cyrus' cock was rock hard once again and twitched at the sight of her wet pussy, with a neat tuft of hair above her slit. Leah walked over to the couch and Cyrus pulled her onto him and planted his lips on hers, feeling her orbs crushing into his chest. He raised his hands and loosened her bun, allowing her lustrous golden locks to cascade down her body, giving her the most ethereal appearance. He gently laid her on her back and bent forward, cupping her left breast in his hand and puckering his lips over her right nipple.

"Aaaaahh baby.... Yesssss... just like that." She moaned as he sucked her firm nubbin. Just as he expected, they felt even more heavenly than they looked. As he cupped them in his arms and massaged he felt their pliant firmness, easily manipulated under his gentle grasp. He used the top of his tongue to rotate around her large and sensitive aureole before puckering his lips around her nipple once again and sucking. He went from right to left, rotating his tongue and sucking his nipples, continuously kneading her flesh gently. He used the flat of his tongue to softly graze up against her nipples, sending waves of electricity up and down her now quivering body.

"Uhhhhhmmmmm... yaaaaaa baby.... Uhhhhhhmmmmm... uhhhhh.... Mmmmmmm... yaaaa baby!" Her body arched up and down as Cyrus expertly tended to her heaving boobs. "Ohhhh yesss... yessss... yesss... yesss... you're sooo good baby.... Uhhhhmmm.... But I need you..... in me." She panted, craving the sensation of being filled up with a thick young cock.

Cyrus let go of her breasts for the time being and began kissing lower, over her soft skin and abs, slowly approaching her burning valley. Leah bent her knees up and spread her legs, giving Cyrus easy access to her dripping wet pussy. He began to nuzzle the inside of her thighs, slowly moving closer till he approached her swollen labia. He ran the tip of his tongue around a few times, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her nectar before slowly parting her lips and snaking his tongue into her slit.

"Ohhhh fuuccckk yesss.... Yesssss baby.... Uhhhhmmmm... just like that." She urged him on, remembering a long forgotten feeling of oral pleasure. Cyrus now rotated the tip of his tongue around her inner labia, lapping up her juices, before sliding it further into her canal. He darted his tongue in and out, rotating it around, making contact with every bit of her inner folds. He moved his hand over her thigh, parted her lips and found the swollen mound of her clitoris, throbbing to be touched. He gently rubbed it with his thumb, sending sharper currents through her body, and accompanied by his tongue dancing around in her, Leah was shot into a trance.

"Aaaaaahhhh ffuccckkk.. uhhhhhmmmmm yaaaaa.... Mmmmmmm... yesssss.... Yessssss.... Yesssss..... ohhhh yessss... ffucccckkkk yessss.... Yesss baby.... Just like that... ohhhh baby..... faster.... Faster.... Take me over the edge baby... faster... faster!" She moaned and screamed, urging Cyrus to push her strengthening orgasm over the edge.

Cyrus twirled his tongue around faster and more vigorously, while his fingers began to rub her clit faster and faster. He used the flat of his tongue to rub up and down her slit, and alternated by sliding it in and out of her wet folds. He then slid it upwards and puckers his lips around her engorged clit and sucked, while inserting his middle finger deep into her pussy. Bending it upwards to graze her g-spot, he began sliding in and out faster and faster, and with his mouth sucking at his clit, Leah was thrown over the edge.

"Hhhuuuuuuhhhhh..... ohhhhhh Cyrrusss... yessssss.... Yesssss baby... just like that... ohhhh goooddddd.... I'm coming... I'm coming.... I'm coming baby... ohhhh fuccckkk fucckkk fuccckkk yesssss... yesssss... yessss!"

Her body was writhing around, as her orgasm took control of it. As she stiffened, it exploded in her core and traveled through her body, awakening every nerve along the way. "Ohhh yess... yess... yess.. yesss... yesss... yesssssssss... ohhhhhhhhh ffuccccccckkkkk yeaaaaahahhh... aaaaahhhhhhhh... ffucccckkkk yesssss!" She continued to scream as her body shuddered and arched up, pushing her pussy into Cyrus' face. Her juices flowed down her thighs and onto the couch and Cyrus' face, while he continued to suck her clit and slide his finger in and out right through, till her body began to finally relax.
Like Reply
Leah entered a deep lustful trance, not having experienced such intense pleasure in a long, long time. Whether it was from Cyrus' skillful pleasuring, or from not having experienced such treatment, it didn't matter. All Leah knew was that she felt like she was in heaven and wanted to stay there forever.

Cyrus sat up and watched Leah's body slowly beginning to relax and calm down. She looked up at him with lust filled eyes, as if she was already ready to go on. Cyrus held his throbbing cock and slowly stroked as he watched Leah's gorgeous body.

"I so want that in me baby." She eyed it with hunger, and spread her legs, inviting him to enter. Cyrus bent forward once again, held the base of his cock, and placed his swollen glans at her entrance. He placed his hands on either side of her, positioned his lower body for perfect leverage, and pushed forward. His glans spread her labia and entered, and as he pushed further, his shaft easily slid into her waiting folds and continued its journey deep into her till their pelvises made contact.

"Hhhhuuuuhhhhhh....uhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... baby.... That feels heavenly.... Ohhhh baby... yessss.... Yesssss..... you fill me up so good!" She moaned, once again her senses pushed into overdrive. "Uhhhmm Cyrus... fuck me hard baby... hard and deep."

Cyrus was only too eager to oblige as he pushed from his hands and began to slide in and out. He pulled nearly all the way out before thrusting forward and slamming his entire length back into her. He rocked back and forth, using his lower body to piston his cock in and out of her folds, while Leah wrapped her legs around his waist and helped his movements.

"Yessss... yessss.. fuck yess... just like that baby.. just like that... give it to me...ohhhhh fuccckkk fuccckkk fuccckkk... yess.. yesss...yesss.. yess... yesss... ohh baby nice and deep... harder harder!" Leah began screaming over and over. The couch began to rock as Cyrus pummeled his cock into her, pushing into her pelvis to penetrate as deep as he could.

"Uhhhm... uhhhhmmm... uhhhhh...mmmmpphhhh... uhhhh baby... ohhhhhh yessss... yessss... yesss... your pussy feel soooo good... ohhhh yesss... yess!" Cyrus joined her in moaning, his body now moving fluidly. Leah thrust her hips up and down in sync with Cyrus, accepting his cock deep into her each time.

Leah lifted her legs and placed them on Cyrus' shoulders as he bent forward, straightened his legs behind him and began to piston in and out as if he were doing pushups. Leah's legs were bent back, squeezing against her breasts as Cyrus continued to slide in and out.

"Fuck baby.... Ohhhh yessss.... Yessss Cyrus.... Yesss.... Uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhh uuhhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhh yeeeaaaahhhhh yeeeeaaahhhh yeaaaaahhhhh... fuck me... ohh fuck me... that feels soooo good... uhhhhmmmm! Baby... I'm coming... I'm coming again!" The couch shook as Cyrus slammed into Leah as she warned Cyrus of her impending climax.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeaaahhhh.... Yeeeaaahhhh... ya.. ya.. ya.. ya.. ya. mmmmmmhhhhh.... Yesssss... yessss... yessss... yesss.... Here it is... here it is!!" She screamed as she lifted her hands back and held onto the couch with a tight grip, while her hips bucked in sync with Cyrus' thrusts, as he slammed in and out right through her second orgasm, releasing her juices all over his shaft and down her thighs.

Her climax finally subsided and she sat up, allowing Cyrus' throbbing shaft to slip out. "Come here." She stood up, grabbed his hand and walked towards the bar chairs that stood between the living room and the kitchen. She tied her hair up in a bun and bent forward to hold on to the backs of the one of the chairs, sticking her ass out for Cyrus.

He lowered himself onto his knees and parted her legs, sliding his tongue up and down her dripping wet slit, lapping up her sweet nectar she had just released. Leah dropped her hands to her clit and began vigorously rubbing, while Cyrus slid back out from under her and stood up. He positioned himself behind her and held her hips, as he placed his right foot on the footrest of one of the chairs. He held the base of his cock and guided his glans to her entrance and pushed forwards, sliding in and spreading her folds as he went deeper and deeper.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhh.... Yessssss.... Yessssssss... baby..... ohhhhhh yessssss that feels amazing! Thrust in me.... baby... uhhhhh yeaaaaahhhh...... harder.... Faster!" She urged him on, as Cyrus picked up pace and began to slam in and out of her. He placed his right palm on her lower back, and held her hip with his left, slamming his pelvis into her ass hard enough that the chair began to rock back and forth.

"Yesss... yesss... ohh baby.... Your pussy feels so amazing... uhhhmmmm yessss... uhhhh... uhhhmmmm... mmmpphhh!" Cyrus began to groan as his shaft smoothly glided in and out of her vice like grip. He was in a trance, focusing on the deep levels of pleasure that were surging through both of them. There he was, plowing his cock in and out of a gorgeous older woman, watching as her lithe body quivered with each thrust. Her pussy clamped around his shaft each time it entered her burning folds, dripping with her nectar, screaming and moaning with the pleasure that his cock was giving her.

"Yessss... yessss... yesss.. ohhh baby... give it to me! Ooooooohhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh baby.... Fffucccckkk yeeeeaaaahhhh yeeeaaahhhh... ohhhh that feels amazing.... Deeper.... Deeper... harder baby... yesss... yesss!" Leah screamed, filling the rooms with her lustful calls.

Cyrus thrust in and out a few more times before Leah unexpectedly stopped moving. Then suddenly she screamed out, "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk..... yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Hhhhuuuhhhh... yessssss... yesssss... yess!" Her body shuddered and her head flew back, unraveling her already loose bun into long golden locks. Her head continued to thrash back and forth as an orgasm had suddenly exploded in her, causing her pussy to spasm around his shaft. Then as fast as it came, it passed and she fell silent again.

"Sit on the couch baby." She told Cyrus. He pulled out of her juicy pussy and walked back to the couch and sat down, his cock pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Leah walked over to him, tied up her hair once again and sat on his thighs. She wrapped her fist around his glistening shaft and began to glide up and down, thrusting her heaving boobs for Cyrus. He instantly reached up and cupped both of them in his hands and gently kneaded while puckering his lips around one of her nipples.

Leah stood up and hovered over Cyrus' shaft, holding it at the base as it pointed towards her opening. She lowered her body, allowing his glans to spread her lips and enter, swallowing inch after inch as she sank down, until she was sitting in his lap.

"Hhhhuuuhhhhhhh.... Yeeeaaaahhhh baby.....Ohhhh I just can't get enough!" She exclaimed. Having already had three orgasms, she yearned for many more. She lifted her hands over her head, thrusting her chest forward as she began rising up and down on his cock while Cyrus reached up and continued to knead her breasts as they bounced, tweaking her nipples, intensifying her already heightened levels of lust.

Leah leaned forward and placed her knees on the couch and hands on Cyrus' shoulders, pressing her breasts into his face as she began grinding on his lap, back and forth, rubbing her ass into his pelvis as she moved. She alternated from sliding back and forth to riding up and down, caressing his shaft with her tight and wet passage as she moved, driving Cyrus deeper and deeper into a stupor and closer to explosion.

"Uhhhhmmmm.... Yeeessssss... yessss baby..... you like that....yeahhhh... you like that?" Leah moaned

"Oooohhh baby.... Yessss.... Yesssss... ride me like that... it feels amazing!" Cyrus moaned. "Uhhhhmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmm baby.... Yessss... yesssss... ohhh yess!" He grunted as he leaned back against the couch, letting Leah ride him to high heaven, and help him release the last of his pent up lust.
Like Reply