Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Danielle leaned in to whisper into his ears. "Mmmm... I like what I can feel baby." She smiled and took a sip of her beer. She then turned to see Katie with a huge grin on her face, as her hand had replaced Danielle's on his cock. She looked at Danielle and they both nodded before breaking out into a loud laugh.

"What is going on?" Cindy demanded to know.

"Nothing Cindy. Danielle and I just thought of something, that's all."

They left Cyrus alone for a while, and everyone was engaged in conversation as the food arrived. The bar began to slowly fill up as the evening progressed into night, and the mood became more relaxed with everyone down a couple of beers. Soon, the place was bustling, the beers were flowing, and the music began to get louder.

Katie and Danielle had disappeared from the table for several minutes, and when they returned back to their seats, Danielle moved her attention back to Cyrus. Katie was engrossed in conversation with the rest of the group, as Danielle slid closer. She wrapped her left arm around his shoulders, turned to face him, and ran her right hand up and down his chest. She swung her right leg over her left, and placed it over Cyrus' thighs.

"So where did the two of you disappear. I missed the attention I was getting."

"Oh, you did huh? Well, we had to use the restroom." She said, as she ran her hand down along his crotch and gave him a quick but emphatic squeeze. "Let's step outside for a smoke."

"You want me to get up in this condition?" He laughed.

"Meet me outside when you're able." She laughed as she got up and walked towards the door.

Cyrus guzzled the last of his beer, and when his cock had settled back down, he went outside to find Danielle having a smoke. He lit one and leaned against the wall next to her.

"You're in for it."

"Oh come on now." She laughed.

"Let's go back to my lodge for a drink."

"Uhm, ya, I'd like that."

"Great. But what about the others?"

"Don't worry. I kind of already told Katie we were heading out." She gave him a cheeky grin.

"Ah, you scheming little devil." He held her hand as they walked towards his car. Danielle wrapped her arm around his waist and placed her palm on his bum. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

"You think I can have a shower in your room? Filthy from the whole day."

"Ya, for sure."

They jumped in and Cyrus slowly drove along the dark road back to the lodge when Danielle began getting feisty again, and rather bold. She placed her hand on his shorts and began rubbing his semi-hard cock with more vigor, feeling its girth increase with each stroke.

"Danielle. Fuck. Oh goodness." Cyrus whimpered, fighting to keep his concentration on the road as well as not coming in his pants. From hours of teasing, his levels of arousal were so high he felt he would explode with just a few more strokes.

"What's the matter? Can't handle it?" Danielle continued to stroke slowly, and leaned in to nibble his ears, driving Cyrus absolutely wild. She definitely loved to tease, and she did it well.

Cyrus finally took the last turn, and drove up to the gate, waiting for it to automatically open. Luckily, his cock had returned to a state of relative normalcy, though still slightly swollen from all the arousal, much like the state in which it had remained for most of the day. He pulled into the parking spot, jumped out and led Danielle along the gravel path towards his cottage.

"This property is amazing." Danielle looked around, and even in the darkness could make out the grandeur of the place.

He unlocked the heavy wooden door and flicked on the light as Danielle stood there with her jaw nearly on the floor.

"My goodness! This place is amazing. It's huge. You lucky bastard." She chuckled as she walked around. She came back to the sitting area, "Wow. I can only imagine what the rest of the place must be like."

"You'll see tomorrow morning."

"Assumptions I see."

"Well, unless you plan on trekking all the way back to town in the middle of the night." He stood with his arms on his hips, giving her a cheeky smile.

"I just might." She walked towards the bathroom. "Now where's that drink you promised?"

"I'll get us some beers."

"Perfect, thanks."

When he returned to the bathroom with two beers, Danielle had already stripped down to her bra and panties, exposing an extremely well toned body. She was tall, lean and slender, with a beautifully well-defined back that seductively curved inwards to her thin waist, which curved gently outwards to her perfectly shaped hips that framed her small and firm ass.

Still facing away from him, she untied her ponytail, letting her long and lustrous hazel hair free. She ran her fingers through to ruffle her locks and let them cascade down the center of her back. Even after a day of trekking, she looked like she was about to enter a modeling competition. She then gathered her locks, twirled them around and tied them up in a messy bun, exposing her provocative nape. She was a delectable woman.

She spun her body around, gazed at Cyrus with an ever so seductive look, and ran her hands up and down her body to further entice him. Cyrus continued to admire her impressive physique, with washboard abs and gorgeous perky and firm boobs placed perfectly on her chest. Her cream colored sporty bra held them firmly in place, profiling their perfect rounded shape. His eyes traveled lower to find her creamy panties, dbangd over her hips and clinging to her nether region between her legs, damp from all the arousal and temptation through the day.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Gazing into his eyes, she began to ceremoniously unclasp her bra, intentionally slowing her pace to further taunt Cyrus. As she undid the clasp, she brought her arms forward, keeping them close to her body to now allow her bra to fall to the floor. Lifting her palms up, she cupped her bra-clad boobs and gently squeezed the spongy flesh. Then suddenly, she let it fall to the floor, allowing them to lightly bounce. Cyrus had only gotten a quick and brief glimpse earlier in the day, but hadn't realized how perfect their shape was. They were medium in size, round and supple, and perfectly proportionate to her lean body. Her nipples pointed slightly upwards, and were surrounded by medium sized dark brown aureoles.

Proceeding with the show, she lowered her hands to tuck her thumbs into the elastic of her panties, and inch-by-inch, began to peel them off the curves of her hips. Gently swaying from side to side, she pushed lower, exposing more and more of her nether region. As she lowered the fabric, her hairless mound came into view. Nestled between her milky thighs, her outer labia looked slightly swollen, with her moist and wet inner lips slightly protruding out. She then dropped her panties to her ankles and kicked them aside, standing completely nude in front of Cyrus. The dim light bounced off every ravishing curve of her lithe body, giving her skin a tawny hue.

Cyrus stood there speechless, absorbing every minute detail, studying every single curve and understanding every little nuance of her body. From his reaction, Danielle knew he loved what he saw.

"Danielle. You look sensational." He said as he walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He let them roam down her well-defined arms and onto her tight belly, then back up to gently cup her firm boobs, giving them a light squeeze. His hands continued to roam as his eyes followed, doing an initial study before coming to rest on her hips.

Danielle reached forward and gripped Cyrus' t-shirt, lifting it up and off his head. It was now her turn to admire his anatomy as she began undressing him. She unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, and quickly pushed them down to his ankles. She tucked her fingers into the elastic of his boxers and began to peel them off his waist. Slowly, she pushed down, at first exposing a slight tuft of his neatly trimmed pubic hair. She then pushed lower, exposing the base of his hard cock, which was pushed down against his body. With one final push, his boxers fell to his feet and his meaty and rigid shaft sprang free, and bounced up and down a few times before coming to a rest and pointing out towards her.

"Huuhhh.... Baby.... Ohh baby... that looks irresistible!" She gasped as she finally got a look at his cock. "I'm so going to enjoy sliding my tight pussy up and down that thing."

"I definitely like where this night is headed." Cyrus' cock twitched a little. "Now let's have a nice hot shower."

Danielle stood under the hot stream of water, letting it cascade down every curve. She ran her hands through her hair and down her body, over her breasts, massaging her skin as the warm water relaxed her muscles.

"Mmmmm... this feels so good." She turned around and pulled Cyrus towards her. Together, they stood under the rain shower, and wrapped their arms around each other. Cyrus pulled Danielle closer, feeling her breasts against his chest and nestling his cock between her thighs. Then finally, he moved forward and planted his lips on hers, as they closed their eyes, and enjoyed their first and long awaited private moment together.

Instantly, the level of intensity rose, as they pressed their lips together with greater urgency. Their hands roamed each other's bodies as they passionately kissed, their tongues darting in and out, and breathing becoming heavier and heavier. Cyrus cock throbbed between Danielle's thighs, as it lay nestled along her swollen pussy. He could feel the heat emanating and the juices flowing, mixing with the warm water, and increasing his levels of arousal.

"Mmmmm....mmmppphhh...mmmmm!" Danielle moaned with Cyrus' lips encased over hers. Her right hand dropped between their two bodies to slightly part them and hold onto Cyrus' meaty shaft. "Mmmm baby.. I need this in me." She pulled away to glance into Cyrus' wanton eyes.

She moved back towards the back wall of the shower, and perched herself onto a small ledge built at the perfect level. Her lustful eyes stared back at Cyrus', and parted her legs to invite his cock to slide in. "Come on baby... come here. Give it to me. Now. I need it." She begged.

Cyrus moved forward swiftly, rubbing his shaft as the water continued to cascade on them, and spread her legs further apart. Holding onto the base of his cock, he placed his throbbing glans at her entrance, ready to finally enter. Then without further protocol, he pushed forward, parted her lips and began his journey into her tight and hot canal.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh babby... yessss... yesss.. yesss... ohhh fffuccck yessss... that feels so good!" Danielle screamed out as Cyrus thrust forward till his pelvic bone was pressed against hers and his thick shaft was buried to the hilt. He placed his hands around her thighs, and holding on for balance, he instantly began to thrust in and out as if possessed with intense lust. Rapidly thrusting back and forth, his cock glided in and out, his pelvis slamming into hers each time he pushed forward.

He knew he wouldn't last too long after all the teasing both of them had suffered through the day. Danielle too was already in a deep trance, her eyes closed, and her moans louder and more urgent with each thrust.

"Yess.. yesss.. yesss.. yess.. fuck yes... fuck yess.. baby...ohhhhh yaaaaa.. yaaaa.. yaaa.. give it to me.. just like that baby.. just like that... oh your cock feels sooooo goood... yess yess yess!"

Encouraged by her salacious cries, Cyrus thrust harder and faster, bringing them closer and closer to release. For the moment, they had no other goal or care in the world. All the wanted was to explode together and release all the pent up energy.

"Ohhh yessss baby... yessss... I'm coming... I'm coming.... Harder... harder... I'm coming!" Danielle screamed as she reached down to vigorously rub her clit.

"Uhhhh yaaaa.. yaaaa.. yaaaa... uhhhh yaaaaa.. baby... me...too!" Cyrus yelled. He pushed forward and grinded his pelvis into hers, before sliding out and continued to slam in and out a few more time.

Then it happened. Danielle's body stiffened, she dropped her head back and thrust her chest forward. With Cyrus' cock impaled deep inside her, it exploded and her body began to shudder.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh.... Ffffucccck yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh.... Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!" She screamed out. Her pussy muscles went into spasms and triggered Cyrus' massive explosion.

"Ohhh fuccckkk ffuccckkk ffuuccckk! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Uhhhhhhhh... uhhhhh... fuuucck!" Cyrus screamed out as he began to shoot ropes of hot come deep into Danielle's pulsating pussy, which was working overtime to suck him dry.
Like Reply
Finally, all their pent up tension was released in the form of a massive climax, and their bodies began to relax. Cyrus lifted Danielle off the ledge as they once again stood together under the refreshing shower.

"Goodness Cyrus. That felt so fucking good. Just what we needed I think. A right well fucking." They both began to laugh.

"That certainly was a no nonsense fuck." They soaped each other, further exploring each other's bodies, paying more attention to certain sensitive areas, all with a sense of renewed urgency. Cyrus helped Danielle shampoo her long hair and once they were rinsed off and dry, Danielle dragged Cyrus to the bed and pushed him onto it.

"Now lie back and relax." She said as she climbed onto the bed and kneeled in between his legs. Cyrus lay on the bed, and perched himself up on his elbows as he watched Danielle grab his flaccid shaft and begin to gently stroke. She stared into his eyes, none of the lust having dissipated from their tryst in the shower. Her palm glided up and down Cyrus' hardening cock, the hunger once again building.

Cyrus' cock grew to its full potential in no time, once again throbbing in Danielle's palm. She puckered her lips and dropped her mouth onto his swollen glans and began to gently suck. She twirled her tongue around the spongy flesh, applying pressure to the cluster of sensitive nerves. Having just released all the pent up tension, Cyrus could lay back and enjoy every feeling and every sensation without the dire urge to explode instantly.

"Mmmm... yesss baby... uhhhhhmmm.... That feels sooo good." He quietly whispered as Danielle continued her sensual treatment, having swallowed a few inches of his cock and snaking her tongue over the meaty flesh. She began to bob her head up and down, filling the room with slurping and sucking sounds, coupled with Cyrus' erotic moans. Her damp tresses brushed against Cyrus' thighs and abdomen, intensifying the sensations that were now traveling through his body.

While one of her hands continued to twist around Cyrus' shaft, Danielle lowered her other hand between her legs, and began to rotate the surface of fingers over engorged clit. Instantly, the sounds of Danielle's moaning, muffled by Cyrus' cock in her mouth, added to the already lustful moans.

Danielle continued to bob her head up and down, slurping at Cyrus' cock a few more times, and rotating her fist around the base. Then Cyrus sat up and pulled her off him, turned her over and lay her onto her back. He slid lower and kneeled between her legs and stared at her sultry body sprawled in front of him.

"You're gorgeous Danielle." Is all he said before he leaned forward and puckered his lips around her right nipple. His hand cupped around her left breast and softly massaged the pliant flesh, as he continued to gently suck her nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh ffuccck Cyrus.... Uuuhhhhhmmmm yaaaaa... my nipples are so sensitive." She reminded him again. Cyrus alternated his lips from right to left, sucking on her fleshy nibs and massaging her boobs with his hands. He then moved further up her body and began kissing up her chest, tracing his tongue over her soft skin and neck to press his lips against hers once again. While his hands continued to play with her bosom, he engaged his lips in a passionate lock with hers. Danielle wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer, feeling his manhood pressing up against the inside of her thighs.

Kissing her for a few moments, Cyrus then began his journey down her body once again. He kissed lower as he went, tracing his tongue over her nipples, and down her firm belly to her sensitive lower abdomen. The feeling of his tongue made her back arch upwards,

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm yeaaaaah Cyrus..... ohhhh yeeeaaah... uhhhmmmm."

Cyrus parted her legs as he moved lower, kissing the soft skin of her inner thighs as he approached her hot and wet labia. Her hairless pussy accentuated the puffiness of her highly aroused pussy and as he used his fingers to gently part the outer labia, he could see how sopping wet she had become. Then, he placed the tip of his tongue at the base of her slit, and with the flat of his tongue, he grazed upwards, lapping up all the juices she had cooked up.

Cyrus reached his hand around her left thigh, used his index finger and thumb and parted her lips to expose her juicy pink inner flesh. Her tight slit was dripping with moistness and burning with pleasure and begging to be eaten and sucked. Spreading a little more, he exposed her engorged clit, poking out from under her hood. He bent forward and slowly ran his tongue from the bottom to top, tasting her sweetness and feeling her warmth.

"Ohhhh yessss Cyrus.... Yessss that feels so good!" She moaned as she grabbed her breasts and began to massage them. She continued to play with her nipples as Cyrus ran his tongue from bottom to top once again. Flattening his tongue, he ran its surface up the entire length of her slit, tasting every drop of her sweet dew, stopping just below the hood of her clit. Teasing her, he lightly flicked her clit before going back to the bottom of her pussy, and starting the journey upwards once again.

"Fucccckkkk Cyrusss... you're driving me crazy..... ohhhh gooodddd that feels soooo good! Suck my clit baby... suck my clit!" She begged. But Cyrus continued to slide his tongue from bottom to top several more times, each time stopping short of her clit, giving it a light flick and starting again. Then all of a sudden, he took her clit into his mouth and sucked. Danielle's entire body trembled and her back arched up, shoving her pussy into his face. "Aaaahhhhhh yesssssss.... Ohhhhh ffuccckk yessss!" She screamed as her intensity rapidly built up with his sucking.

Cyrus continued to suck her engorged clit, gently running his tongue across the bud as well. In the meantime, he slid his middle finger into her tight pussy, right to the hilt and arched it up to find her sensitive g-spot. He began to slide his finger in and out, with his finger curled up, grazing against the soft flesh of her g-spot, driving her completely insane. Her hands clasped the sheets tightly, her body arched up and down and her breathing was hard and heavy. She continuously moaned at the intense pleasure while Cyrus continued to suck her clit and slide his finger in and out.

He then slid his index finger in as well. It took some effort to slide his fingers in and out, and her clamp like pussy felt incredible around his fingers. Danielle thrashed around and Cyrus sensed she was on the verge of another massive orgasm. He increased the pace of his fingers sliding in and out and placed a little more pressure on her clit, which pushed her over the edge instantly.

"Yeeesssssss.... Oooohhhhhh ffffffuuuuuucccckkkkk yesssssss.... Aaaaaaaahhhh yessssss... babby... ohh baby....ohhh babbby... yesssss... Im coming... Im coming... yessss!" She screamed, as her body was possessed by her pleasure. She came hard as juices flowed from her pussy all over Cyrus' fingers and mouth, her legs clamped tight around Cyrus' head. Tremors of electricity flowed through her body and she shook several times before her orgasm finally subsided.

"Oh wow Cyrus, that was incredible. Uhhh... wow.... Yesss... that was amazing!" She panted. "I need you in me now, I am still on fire."

Cyrus was amazed at her sexual appetite, and after having two huge orgasms, she was already ready for more. Cyrus' cock was rock hard and pulsating, waiting to penetrate the vice-like grip of her pussy. He positioned himself between her legs, lifted her feet and raised them straight up and placed them on his shoulders. He kneeled on the bed and moved forward, placing his swollen head at her dripping wet entrance. Holding the base of his shaft, Danielle rubbed his glans up and down her slit lubricating his glans. Cyrus then slowly pushed forward, his head spreading her lips and popping into the tight confines of her canal.

"Aaahhh fffuccckkk yesss Cyrus.... Yesss that feels soo good. Give it to me. I want to feel your thickness penetrate me. I want to feel your hard cock slide deep inside my tight pussy. Ohhh yesss.. baby... give it to me!" Danielle glared into Cyrus' eyes with a deep and burning intensity, yearning for him to fuck her deep and hard.

Cyrus held her legs straight up and apart, and using them as support, he pushed forward slowly, sliding more and more of his thick cock into her. Its hard girth spread her lips apart, as inch after inch disappeared deep inside her. As he slid more than half way into her, he pulled back a little, before pushing back in. Each time only allowing half his cock to enter, he continued to rock back and forth, teasing her and making her want more and more.
Like Reply
"Ohhhh yesssss baby.... Give it to me... give me all you have.... Fuck me hard!" She moaned. Just then Cyrus pushed forward and let his entire cock slide into her till his balls hit her ass. "Aaaaaaahhhh yaaaaaaaa.... Yessss.... Just like that!" She screamed

He waited inside her a few moments before beginning to slide in and out. He held her ankles and kissed them, as he rocked his body back and forth, using his lower back to piston his cock in and out. His thickness pushed into her tight canal, spreading her lips and grazing her juicy flesh.

"Yesss... yessss... ohh yesss... your pussy is so tight.... It feels soo good.... Fffuccckk yesss!" Cyrus began moaning as Danielle began to use her pussy muscles to clamp his cock each time it was inside her. They began a rhythmic fucking, as his cock now easily slid in and out and the bed rocked and shook with each thrust.

Cyrus dropped her legs back onto the bed and bent forward to place his hands on either side of her body. With his cock buried deep inside her, he used his knees for support and once again began to pound in and out. Danielle wrapped her legs around his waist and used them to pull him in hard with each thrust. Cyrus used the strength of his lower back to piston in and out of her, as he bent his head lower and began to suck her nipples.

"Ohhh yessss.... Just like that baby.... Suck them.... Lick them... fuck me harder... harder.... Yesss.. oh yess oh yesss oh yesss!" Danielle continued to moan. Cyrus continued to thrust in and out several more times before Danielle made him stop. She pushed him off and turned him onto his back. Quickly straddling him, she placed her knees on either side of his hips, held his cock, and lowered her pussy down till he was deep inside once again.

She placed her hands on his chest and began rocking back and forth, grinding her pussy along his pelvic bone with a clear mission. Without removing an inch of his cock, she rocked back and forth, faster and faster, rubbing her clit and pussy on his body.

"Ohhh yesss Danielle... yesss.... Ohhh that feels so good... soo fuccking good!" He moaned as he grabbed her tight ass and helped her slide up and down. He then lifted her up as she began to slide up and down on his cock, pushing up from her knees till he was almost out, before slamming back down. Up and down, she rode him hard and fast, slamming her pussy down onto his crotch each time.

Cyrus reached up and cupped her bouncing boobs, gently kneading them and tweaking her nipples to further elevate her levels of arousal. Danielle too, added another dimension to her already heightened senses by reaching down and rubbing her swollen clit vigorously, pushing her fingers hard against the bud.

"Ohhhhh ffffuccckkk.... Im going to come again.... Yess... yesss fuccccckkk yesss!" She screamed, loosing control as the vibrations on her clit were pushing her over the edge. "Yesssssssssssssss.... Fffffuuuuccccccckkkkk yyyyessssssssssss!!!" She came hard. She sank down on his cock and her body shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her. Cyrus was amazed at how her third orgasm seemed as intense as her first. Her eyes were shut tight as waves of pleasure ran through her body, up and down her spine, throwing her into a trance.

After several moments, her body relaxed a little, but she didn't climb off. She leaned back, placed her hands on his thighs and stared into his eyes with an intensity Cyrus was surprised to still see. She sat there, catching her breath, her chest heaving up and down and her breasts ever so lightly bouncing.

Cyrus continued to play with her boobs, lightly massaging her nipples as his cock still twitched deep inside her pussy. Danielle then slid off his cock, and turned onto her right side. She lifted her leg to expose her pussy, inviting Cyrus to enter her once again while she continued to remain stimulated by rubbing her wet folds.

Cyrus got on his knees and placed his cock at her tight entrance. He placed his hands on her hips and pushed forward, sliding his cock further and further into her tight snatch till his pelvis made contact with her tight ass.

"Mmmm.... Babby.... Ohhh yess... just like that... fuck me slow and deep...mmmm." Danielle cried out as Cyrus began to slide in and out, slowly and smoothly. He had held on for a long time now, and with such a tight fit, he was getting closer and closer real fast. Danielle was mellow, as she lay there enjoying the feeling of his fat glans brushing against the inside of her pussy as it slowly snaked in and out. Her eyes were closed and she was in a trance, quietly moaning in sync with Cyrus' motion.

"Mmmm.... Yesss... ohhh yesss.... Uhhhhh... fffuccckkk." Cyrus moaned, as his breathing got heavier and his strokes harder and more pronounced. He was inching closer and closer to a shattering orgasm as he felt his juices boiling within him. "Uhhhhh.... Yaaaaa... Daniellle.... Ohhhh yaaa.... I'mmm.. going to..... come!"

"Come inside me baby.... I want to feel your hot juices."

"Uhhhhhh ffffucccckk yessss..... here it is baby....uhhhhh ffucck!" He moaned one last time as he began to pump in and out faster and harder. His ass stiffened and with one last thrust in, he exploded and began shooting load after load of thick white come deep inside her waiting pussy. "Uuuuhhhhhhhh.... Yesssssss.... Yesssss... ohhhhh yesssss!" He moaned as his head fell backwards.

He clenched her hips as his ass bucked and shook, unloading every last drop into her, as his orgasm raced up and down his spine with urgency. His still thrusting cock had begun to push Danielle towards yet another climax, and as soon as his hot seed hit her sensitive passage, she exploded into a short but intense orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ffffffuccccckkkk yaaaaaaaaaaa... yaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaaa.... Fffucckkk yaaaa Cyrus!!!" She screamed as he body curled up a little and her pussy clamped around his buried cock. Her eyes were shut and she continued to enjoy the feeling of their flowing juices.

"Fuccckkkk..... Ohhhh wow Danielle! That was incredible." He panted. He collapsed and rested against her body once his orgasm had released its grip. She curled her arm around his neck and leaned up to give him a kiss. His cock was still buried in her as they both rested for a few minutes, feeling each other's heat.

Cyrus then slowly pulled out and lay next to Danielle, blankly staring at the ceiling, feeling completely satiated. Danielle, unable to say a word, had drifted off into a deep sleep with all her energy finally having subsided for the night. Cyrus's mind drifted to all the encounters he had had in New Zealand; starting with May, then Natalie, Michelle, Arianna and of course Jenny. How wild and spirited, how fulfilling each one of them had been so far. He felt wild and alive.

He got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to clean up and wash his face. He returned to bed and crept up next to Danielle, pulled the blanket over both of them and drifted off to sleep. He had no idea what time it was, and neither did he care. Time was of no essence, and it wasn't going to be for the rest of his trip.
Like Reply
At some point in the morning, Danielle stirred from her deep slumber to find Cyrus fast asleep next to her. Images of the night before flashed in her mind, instantly creating a deep burning in her pussy. She imagined Cyrus' manhood gliding in and out of her burning pussy, taking her to levels of pleasure she hadn't experience in a long time. She closed her eyes and her hand traveled lower down her body and vigorously began to rub her clit. She imagined Cyrus thrusting his cock into her, in the shower and on the bed, and began to rub her clit more vigorously, bringing her close to another orgasm.

"Uhhhhh... fffuuuucckkkk....ohhhh... goooddd... yesss... yesss... yesss... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss!" She moaned as an orgasm quickly ripped through her, making her body shake and causing her to arch her back and scream out.

"Huh, what...." Cyrus suddenly awoke to find Danielle in the midst of her self-induced orgasm. Her back was arched up, her eyes closed, and her legs spread. Her right hand was vigorously rubbing her clit and her left hand twirling her left nipple. Finally her body relaxed and she lay back on the bed, turned and smiled at Cyrus.

"Sorry to wake you, but I just got an image of your cock in my pussy and I couldn't resist." She laughed.

"You are one insatiable woman!" He laughed.

Danielle got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "Come on, we better get going. It's nearly 8 a.m. and we have to meet the rest of the group at 9 at my hotel."

"Lovely. Make me watch something like that and then we have to leave." He laughed.

"Come on, it'll be fun. Besides, you better save energy for tonight. You'll need twice as much." She snickered. "Now come here, let's have a shower."

"What do you mean, twice?" He rolled out of bed.

"You'll see." She disappeared into the bathroom.

They got ready and quickly headed for Danielle's hotel. They didn't have time for breakfast so they picked up some coffee in town, and as they reached the hotel, Katie, Roger and Cindy were already in the lobby and John was on his way down.

"Well, look who's here." Katie teased. "We didn't think you two would show up."

"We almost didn't." Cyrus said with a wry smile. "Danielle here..."

"Uh, later." Danielle quickly placed her hand on Cyrus' mouth.

"Come on, details please." Katie whispered. Cyrus smiled at her, soaking in her bounteous body.

"Later. You'll get your chances." Danielle winked. Cyrus noticed her and had a strong feeling of what was in store for him. He quickly remembered Danielle mentioning something the night before as well.

Cyrus continued to give her statuesque body a much closer glance. Her long mane was tied in a high ponytail, the glistening blonde color shimmering in the sunlight creeping through the windows. Her boobs looked large, creating beautiful mounds under her v-neck t-shirt and forming a taunting cleavage. He could only hope to get his hands on those and feel their weight and form. She kept herself in good shape, and he could spot firm abs peaking out from her t-shirt that was cut short. She wore track pants so he couldn't get a look at her legs, but from the day before, he remembered them being pretty long and slender. Her eyes were seductive and playful and a lovely steel grey. Cyrus knew she would be fun in bed, and would definitely give him a solid ride.

Cyrus was snapped out of a daze as Roger said, "Ok people, let's get going. Cyrus, we were thinking of doing a couple of things. We thought we'd go for a walk and a picnic, and then a skydive if you're up for it."

"Sure, anything is cool with me. One thing though. We all have to get back into town before 7. India plays New Zealand in the T20 world cup today. We have to watch that."

"Oh ya. So you want to see us thrash you guys?" John teased

"No chance!" Cyrus laughed.

"Alright then, lets go."

They split up into two groups, and Danielle and Katie rode with Cyrus again. This time, Katie took the front seat, which Cyrus was rather excited about. He could smell her fresh and seductive scent as she shifted in her seat and got comfortable, and as she undid her ponytail and tousled her hair, it wafted through the car even more. Cyrus continued to stare as she gathered her hair neatly and curled it up into a tight bun before tying it up.
Like Reply
"Enjoying the show?" Danielle laughed

"Uh. What?" Cyrus fumbled for words. "Actually, I am." He said, smiling back at her.

Both girls laughed aloud, knowing the effect they were having on him. "He really does like to stare. It's the second time I've caught him." Katie looked back at Danielle.

"Second time?" Cyrus wondered what his first time was.

"In the lobby, just now, you were undressing me with your eyes." Katie placed a hand on his thighs

"Well, I suppose I was." He shrugged his shoulders and submitted to the fact that he was caught.

"It's ok, I don't mind. I kind of liked it in fact." She rubbed his thigh a little. "It turns me on."

Cyrus just loved where this was heading, and his levels of excitement had just jumped to another level. He quickly started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot and caught up with Roger a few meters down the road.

"Ok.... now can I have some details please?" Katie once again tried to find out what had happened the night before.

"I told you darling, you'll find out soon enough." Danielle enjoyed teasing her.

Cyrus continued to drive but his mind was on the two of them, and the possibilities of what might happen. In about twenty minutes, they pulled off the main road and onto a small dirt track that led deeper into the forest. Five hundred meters down, they pulled off and parked in a small opening. They got their things together, locked the car and headed further along the dirt path.

The path wound deep into the forest and as the growth got thicker, it got darker and much cooler. The air was a little damp as barely any sunlight came through the trees. They got off the path and began to follow a small stream that flowed.

"A fellow I met at breakfast today morning, told me about this walk. He said to follow this stream about two kilometers down, and catch another path that will take us along the edge of a hill with beautiful views. The path winds around and eventually lands up close to where we began." Roger explained to everyone as they began following the stream.

Soon, they came across the second path and within minutes they found themselves trekking along the edge of a cliff, overlooking a valley below, with rolling hills covered with thick foliage, and a light mist floating through. It was extremely serene, with nobody else to break the silence, as they sat on the edge and admired the view for several minutes. Though Cyrus had already seen and experienced many such sites, somehow he never tired from them as he sat in silence and soaked it all in. A few minutes later, they were off again, along the path that now slowly wound its way back to towards the beginning of the trek.

All along, Danielle, Katie and Cyrus walked close to each other, with Katie being especially feisty. She constantly pinched Cyrus' or Danielle's asses, rubbed hers onto Cyrus' crotch and kissed his neck every now and then. She was certainly heating things up between them, and making Cyrus want more and more. Occasionally Danielle got in on the action and teased Cyrus, rubbed his cock through his shorts and to take things one level further, she even gave Katie a long and passionate kiss on her lips, right in front of his eyes. Cyrus found it really hard to control himself, but somehow managed to continue along the path and preserve some of his sanity for the rest of the walk.

A couple of hours later, they were at the end of the path where a sign pointed them in the direction of the starting point, near where they had parked. As they approached the end of the walk, they all decided to go to a nearby lake for a swim and a picnic. As soon as the three of them were back in Cyrus' car, he groaned out,

"Ohhh goodness. You two girls are too much to handle. I can barely control myself!" They couldn't stop laughing as they enjoyed the effect they had on him.

"Come on, if you can't handle that, how're you going to handle us together at night?" Katie revealed the grand plan her and Danielle had been scheming up.

"Really now? Two of you? And me? Together in my room? Now that I can handle." Cyrus had a huge grin as he pulled out of the parking spot and raced his way along the path, only imagining the two of these beauties, naked in his room.

"I'm sure you can. So you better hold yourself, we'll take care of your predicament at night." Danielle chuckled.

The drive to the lake was short, and they found a nice quiet spot to spread out some blankets. None of them were equipped with any swimming gear, so they had to improvise. The guys quickly stripped to their boxers and the girls had to strip down to their undergarments. Cyrus had already gotten a fair share of Danielle's gorgeous body, but for the first time, he was treated to a close up view of Katie and Cindy.

Katie quickly stripped out of her tight t-shirt and shorts, almost as if she were in a rush to display her gorgeous body to Cyrus, and stood in a pair of skimpy white thongs and a bra that could barely contain her beautiful breasts. They were definitely large, but not oversized or disproportionate to her body. Even with the bra on, he could tell they were firm and perfectly shaped, without any sag. Her long and thick locks were once again tied in a tight bun, which gently bounced along with her boobs as she made her way to the water.

Cindy seemed a little shyer, and slowly took off her t-shirt first. She had a more modest and concealing bra on that contained a pair of medium sized, beautifully rounded breasts. She then tied up her long brown hair into a ponytail before removing her pants and quickly entering the water to avoid any more attention.

Cyrus moved his attention back to Katie, who was now standing waist deep in the water, looking like a sultry mermaid. As Danielle brushed past him and entered the water, all he could imagine was these two beauties, naked in his bed at night, performing acts of hedonism on one another. Before his cock became embarrassingly rigid, he entered the water and waded towards the girls.

Danielle and Katie continued to tease him as he enjoyed watching their erect nipples poking out of their now translucent bras. The others had now waded towards them, and they swam around and chatted for a while. Danielle and Katie remained especially close to Cyrus, as the three of them continued to enjoy their teasing moments.

"You having a good time so far Cyrus?" Roger asked.

"Way better than I had hoped, for sure." He smiled, hinting at Danielle and Katie's constant flirting. "It's been a fabulous trip so far. I just can't believe it sometimes. The places I've seen, the things I've been able to do, the people I've met. Just incredible."

"So where are you off to from here?" Cindy asked.

"I'm off to Taupo tomorrow, then on to Tongariro. I'll then spend a week in Hawke's Bay before I go to the South Island. I'm meeting a group of professional photographers down there actually. They're letting me work on a project with them."

"Wow, that's really cool. So is that what you do?"

"Not as of now. But I hope to. That's sort of one of the purposes of this trip. To figure out what I really want to do."

"What's the other purpose?" Katie laughed and asked, as they prepared to step out of the lake.

"That I'll have to tell you in private." He joked, as he wiped himself with a small hand towel and lay down on the blanket.

"Tell, or show?"

"Guess you'll just have to find out." They all laughed. Cyrus grabbed them all a beer and some chips from the nearby basket, as they settled down and chatted for another hour or so before they had to head back.

"Come on, we have a match to watch. Or a thrashing more like." Cyrus said, looking at his watch to see it was nearly 6 pm.

Danielle and Katie went behind the car to remove their damp undergarments and wear their clothes before climbing back into the car. Cyrus put his t-shirt back on and got in, gazing over at the girls.
Like Reply
"Alright girls, let's go." He said, admiring Katie's boobs as they pushed through her t-shirt without anything in between. He was itching to get his hands on them and suck her delicious looking nipples and massage their ample flesh. "Oh how I can't wait to get you two alone in my room." He said, driving along with a raging erection in his shorts.

They stopped by Danielle's and Katie's hotel so they could quickly change into something more comfortable.

"You carry on to the bar, we'll see you there." Danielle called out as the girls jumped out. "The same bar as the other night ya?"

"Ya, the same one. See you in a bit." He gave her a wink before driving off.

Cyrus, John and Roger went on to the bar, got themselves one of the last tables left, and ordered some beers. The pre-game show was going on, and India had just won the toss and chosen to bat. The commentators were talking about the aggressive Indian batting lineup, and the challenges the Kiwi bowlers were bound to face.

The three guys chatted and sipped on their beers. Cyrus listened to John and Roger telling him all about what they do, as they listened to Cyrus explaining where his life was headed. Just then, the three girls walked in, looking like three sirens. Cindy led the way, her hair styled beautifully as it flowed down her back in thick brown locks. Every curve of her body was accentuated with her tight jeans and top as she swayed towards them.

"Too bad she's involved with John." Cyrus thought to himself, as he diverted his gaze to Danielle and Katie. Danielle was wearing a long, flowing white linen dress and had left her long hazel hair loose as it flowed down her front right side. With hardly any make up on, her skin glowed in the dim light of the bar as she came and sat in front of Cyrus, giving him a glimmering smile.

Katie was wearing a tight pair of denims that hugged the swell of her hips, sitting low on her slim waist. Her low-cut top was snug, pushing together her bountiful boobs, and forming an irresistible hollow that Cyrus wanted to bury himself in. Her hair too was left loose, and cascaded down her back in thick and rich, wavy golden locks, that glistened in the light she was standing under. She once again reminded Cyrus a little bit of Jenny, just a few years elder, guessing her to be around thirty. Cyrus did have a thing for older women, and Katie fit the bill perfectly.

She sat next to Cyrus, and the girls ordered their drinks. Cyrus hoped that India, having chosen to bat first, would rack up enough runs to ease the job of their not so strong bowling attack. New Zealand had faired decently well lately, with a few strong hitters in their squad. The game had begun, as it did on their table. Danielle watched as Katie snuggled up closer to Cyrus, and began caressing his thighs as they watched the game.

The beers flowed, so did the runs from the bats of the Indians, and halfway through the innings, India had put up a good score with just 3 wickets down. The innings continued with the same fervor as it had started, as did the rivalry between Cyrus and his new friends. Towards the end of the Indian innings, the batsmen had put up a very challenging 210 runs in just 20 overs, a total the Kiwis were going to find extremely daunting to chase.

More beers flowed, as the Kiwi innings got underway. They began well, and were steadily adding runs to the scoreboard. In the meantime, the beers were loosening up Cyrus and the girls, who were now seated on either side of him. Katie continued to massage his thighs, while Danielle now leaned into him and rested her back against him. His arm was wrapped around her neck and he playfully twirled her locks in his fingers.

Halfway through the Kiwi innings, they were 5 wickets down, but still in a decent position. Roger, John and Cindy were getting quite excited at the prospect of the Kiwis actually pulling it off. But Katie and Danielle were more or less engrossed in Cyrus, who also focused more on the girls rather than the match. He now had his other arm around Katie, and placed his hand over her firm right breast, and was gently stroking its ample mass. All three of them were now on the verge of uncontrollable lust, with levels of arousal quickly rising.

In the next couple of overs, the Kiwis lost a couple of crucial wickets, which more or less sealed the match for the Indians. Soon, the match came to an end, and India had beaten New Zealand by 20 runs, and secured a berth in the semi-finals.

"I told you it was going to be a thrashing." Cyrus laughed as his Kiwi friends were disappointed. They finished the last of their beers and ordered some sandwiches.

Danielle whispered into Cyrus' ears, "Let's go back to your room soon, ok?"

"Most definitely." He whispered back into her ears, before turning to Katie. "Katie, you ready to leave soon ya?" He asked

"Hell ya." She whispered. "You've been rubbing my boob for so long, you have no idea what you've done to me." She laughed.

"You have no idea how my cock is throbbing inside these shorts of mine." He laughed.

They ate as fast as they could, eager to get back to Cyrus' room and rip each other's clothes off. As soon as they were done, John and Cindy excused themselves and left, while Roger bumped into some friends from Queenstown and disappeared to the other end of the bar. Leaving the three of them alone, Cyrus, Danielle and Katie made a quick exit, and with his arms around the gorgeous girls, they walked towards the car.

"Cyrus, let me drive. I've only had a couple of beers. It'll be better." Danielle said

"Ya, that's better I think." He handed her the keys. She unlocked the car and got into the driver's seat, as Katie pulled Cyrus into the backseat with her.

"Ohhh...mmmmm... Katie...." Cyrus mumbled as he was pulled into the car.

She instantly straddled him, and moved in to plant her luscious lips onto his, finally making some contact with each other. She began to vigorously kiss him, holding his face in her soft hands, as her mouth began doing wonders on his lips. She parted his lips with hers, and darted her tongue in and out, while rocking her lower body slowly on his crotch. Cyrus ran his hands under her t-shirt and up her smooth and firm back, feeling the heat emanating from her. He gently grazed up and down, as Katie's kissing became more urgent, their muffled moans filling the car.

"Hey darling, save some for me." Danielle called out from the front seat, as she peered into the rearview mirror to see Katie rocking back and forth on Cyrus' lap.

"From what you told me Dani, it certainly feels like he's got plenty to go around." Katie said as she paused from kissing. She began to rock her ass faster, rubbing against his rapidly hardening cock, and sucking hard on his lips.
Like Reply
"Mmmmm... uuhhhhh..mmmm..." Cyrus moaned, as Katie's body gyrated on top of his cock, making it very difficult for him to control from exploding in his pants.

Danielle drove as fast as she legally could, desperately wanting to be a part of that action. In the meantime, Katie continued to kiss as Cyrus' hands began to shift from her back towards her breasts. He brushed his palms against her smooth skin, moving them forward towards the front and up towards her chest. As soon as his palms made contact with her bra-clad boobs, he could feel their gorgeous, fleshy and supple boobs, straining to break free through the sheer fabric that barely held them together. They were a handful, even for Cyrus' fairly large hands, and he gently squeezed them to get a feel of their perfection. They were not too soft and not too firm, and he knew just then they were absolutely real. He pushed the fabric down, over her orbs and took her nipples between his thumb and forefingers, and gently rotated.

"Uhhhhh fffuccckk! Yessss Cyrus!" She screamed out as his fingers made contact with her nipples.

"Hey, that's not fair." Danielle yelled out. "Wait for me."

Cyrus and Katie both laughed. "Ok darling. But I just wanted to get a little feel before we reached." Katie climbed off and straightened herself out a little just as Danielle pulled off the road and waited at the gate. As soon as it was open wide enough, she drove right in and parked the car in the first available spot she could see. They gathered their stuff and followed Cyrus towards the cottage, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Cyrus quickly opened the door and switched on the light, so the three of them could rush inside.

"Wow Cyrus. What a place!" Katie looked around the living room and walked in towards the bedroom and bathroom. "Unbelievable."

"I told you. Did you see the bathtub?"

"Yes! We have to take a hot bath."

"We will Katie. But first, we need to extinguish a fire you've started." Cyrus laughed as he dimmed the lights. He switched on some light music, got them all beers and pulled both the girls on to the couch.

"Now, my gorgeous darlings, where were we?"

With that, Katie slid down and kneeled in front of Cyrus as Danielle turned towards him and began to remove his t-shirt. She leaned forward and planted her lips on his chest, gently kissing all over his muscular torso. Katie unbuttoned and slid his shorts off in one rapid motion, eyeing the tent in his boxers. Gazing up into his wanton eyes, she quickly peeled them off, and his cock bounced in front of her face, fully erect and thick.

"Danielle, you were so right. Wow, I'm really going to enjoy tonight." Katie said as she grabbed his cock at the base and slowly began to twirl her fist around, her eyes staring down at its girth. She began to slowly slide her palm up and down its length, letting her soft skin caress his stiff shaft, causing him to throw his head back as a sharp wave of pleasure surged up his spine.

"Uhhhh.... Yesss Katie. That feels good." He mumbled softly.

Danielle, in the meantime, softly grazed his chest and nipples with the flat of her tongue, planting her succulent lips on his neck, and allowing her soft locks to sweep across his torso to create the most erotic sensations that traveled through his body. Cyrus extended his arms out to begin unraveling Danielle's dress, first by untying it from the back, then unzipping it from the side, and finally letting it fall to her waist to uncover her beautiful and perfect bra-clad boobs. He then reached around with one hand and expertly unsnapped the bra, letting it fall off and release those delectable mounds from their confines.

Katie continued to stroke his cock, rotating her palm around his sensitive glans, while running the flat of her tongue up the length of his shaft. She started at his balls, and slowly grazed up the sensitive underside, applying pressure and driving Cyrus wild. Katie cupped his balls in her other hand and twirled her fingers around, while continuing to run her tongue up his shaft. The combination of her hand on his balls, her tongue on his shaft and her other hand around his head was sending Cyrus into orbit, and he was finding increasingly difficult from blowing his pent up load.

He concentrated on Danielle's boobs, and began to massage them gently. First the right, then the left, he cupped them in his palms and squeezed, playing with her nipples, knowing how sensitive they were and how wild it drove her.

Just then, Katie removed her fist from his head, ran her tongue all the way up and with her lips wide open, dove down and engulfed his throbbing glans and sucked. "Ohhhh yesssss Katie... mmmm baby..... yessss.... Ohhh yesss... that feels like heaven!" He moaned.

Katie didn't stop there. She continued further, taking more and more in, inch after inch began disappearing into her mouth. She sucked harder as she took more in, and soon a majority of his shaft was buried in deep her mouth. She left it in as she began twirling her tongue around his shaft, and reached back to coil her long locks into a loose bun. It was an extremely titillating experience for him, as his body rose from the couch and arched up, causing even more of his dick to enter her mouth.
Like Reply
Katie pulled up a little, letting most of his shaft slide out, leaving just his head in. She ever so delicately grazed her teeth along his shaft as she began taking it back in her mouth, creating a tickling friction that intensified his arousal. "Hhhuuuuhhh yaaaaaaa.... Fffucck yaaaa Katie... that's amazing... oh that feel good... ohhh soo good! Shit....ohhhhhhh fffuccckkk... I'm going.... to commmme!" He groaned, now unable to hold on for much longer as his burning climax was rapidly approaching.

Urged on by his moans, Katie stepped up the pace, as she sucked harder and began pumping the base of his shaft with her tight grip. Danielle enjoyed watching Cyrus in such intense pleasure and she sat back and watched the show. She was now completely naked and sat with her legs spread wide and her right hand vigorously attending to her engorged clit.

"Mmmmm....uhhhhh..... mmmmm yaaaaa... ohhh... yaaa.. Katie... suck it.... Mmmm... suck his cock deep, yesssss... just like that...mmmm!" She moaned and egged Katie on as she continued to rub her clit. Danielle then inserted her middle finger deep into her pussy and began to slide it in and out, watching as Cyrus was nearly ready to explode.

Just then, Cyrus grunted loudly, lifted his ass off the sofa and began to buck his hips. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh fffffucccckkkk yesssss Katie... ohhh baby.... Yessss... yesssss... yessss... yesssss... here.... it... isssss!" He moaned out as his climax hit like a freight train, and he began to shoot his massive pent up load, deep into Katie's mouth. She pumped the base of his cock faster and faster, as he shot load after load into her. Just as Katie squeezed the last few drops out of him, he fell back onto the couch and threw his head back.

"Ohhh fucckkk.... that was incredible Katie." He looked down to see her lips still wrapped around his cock as she rotated her tongue around his glans.

"Mmmmm... baby... yes it was." She said as she finally let his head slip out, and stood up. Cyrus watched intently as she began to sway her tall body in front of him, while Danielle watched with her finger still softly rubbing her clit. Shifting her gaze from one to the other with her provocative eyes, Katie ran her hands up and down her body. First, she lifted up her t-shirt just so her midriff was visible. Slowly, she lifted more till the underside of her bra could be seen. Then further up and over her generous globes till finally it was off, unraveling her loose bun and allowing her thick locks to tumble down her back. As her hands fell to her sides, her boobs sensually bounced and swayed in her bra, waiting to be freed.

"Ohhh baby... you look incredible." He grabbed his semi-flaccid cock and began slowly stroking the glistening shaft, as he soaked in Katie's delicious body. He turned to see Danielle in an equally enthralled in watching Katie's little show, while she continued to softly massage her clit.

Cyrus turned his gaze back to Katie just as she began to unbutton her jeans. She tucked her fingers in the waistband and pushed down, her body and boobs bouncing, as she began to peel the skintight denim fabric from her curvaceous body, inch by inch, exposing the velvety skin of her hips and the sharp lines of her toned abdomen.

As Cyrus watched Katie's body slowly being exposed, he heard Danielle slide along the sofa, closer to him. She bent forward and held Cyrus' now rigid shaft with her right palm and began to stroke him slowly. Cyrus gazed into her eyes as she smiled back at him with a wanton desire, before dropping her mouth and engulfing his swollen glans.

"Uhhhhhh yaaaaaaa baby..... uhhhhmmmm yesssss." Cyrus threw his head back and moaned as Danielle began sucking his flesh.

Cyrus returned his gaze to Katie, as she pushed her panties lower, and the swell of her mound became visible as it glistened in the dim light. Her slightly puffy outer labia was hairless, with just a peak of her inner labia showing through. She dropped her panties to her ankles and kicked them away before attending to her bra. Reaching around, she unclasped it, and pushed her arms together to lift the cups from her orbs. She tilted her head and coyly let it fall to the floor to expose a magnificent set of perfectly round and natural, supple breasts, ample in their mass but perfectly proportionate. Her nipples were large and erect, and surrounded by large, brown areole. Katie cupped them in her arms and squeezed them together, then left them to bounce a little before resting perfectly on her chest. Cyrus stared in awe, his cock twitched in Danielle's mouth, as he craved to feast on them.

Katie stood completely naked, with her beautiful long hair flowing down her back. She walked over to Cyrus, placed her legs on either side of him and sat on his thighs, just as Danielle lifted her mouth off his cock. His throbbing manhood stood erect and glistened just inches from her dripping wet pussy, waiting to enter. Katie reached up and gathered her hair back into a bun while Cyrus reached up and clasped her heaving breasts, something he had wanted to do since early that morning. They felt so divine, so pliable yet firm, as he began to gently squeeze them. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her body closer to him, and puckered his lips around her left nipple, while continuing to knead her flesh.

Meanwhile, Danielle moved closer and kissed Katie, sucking her luscious lips as Cyrus stared in amazement at both these hot women engaged in an extremely passionate embrace. Their tongues danced between their lips as Cyrus continued to massage her boobs and play with her nipples.

Danielle began kissing lower down Katie's neck and chest, meeting Cyrus' lips right in from of Katie's boobs. Danielle planted her lips on Cyrus', darting her tongue in and out, sucking his lips before placing her mouth back on Katie's left nipple.

"Ohhhhh bbaaaaabbbbbyyyy..... yessssss.... Yessss.. you two are driving me wild!" Katie screamed out as Danielle and Cyrus, each had a nipple in their mouth and were sucking and massaging. Katie rose up on her toes and moved forward, held Cyrus' throbbing cock in her hand and placed its head at her dripping entrance, while Danielle kept her attention on Katie's boobs. Grabbing his shoulders for balance, she slowly lowered herself, letting his cock smoothly enter and spread her tight folds as it slid deeper. Her pussy enveloped inch after inch, as she continued to lower herself all the way, coming to rest on his lap with his cock buried far into her nether region.

"Ohhhhh yessss Katie..... that feels sooo good.... Sooo hot and tight... mmmm yesss baby... ride me hard!" Cyrus called out. Danielle massaged Katie's boobs as she began to slowly rise up and down on Cyrus' cock. With her feet planted flat on the ground and her hands on Cyrus' shoulders, Katie rose up and down, faster and faster, gyrating her hips back and forth, then up and down, building a steady rhythm. Her pelvis slammed into his lap each time her body came down, causing her boobs to bounce in Danielle's hands.

"Ohhhh yess... yessss... fuccck... yesss.. yesss... ohhh yesssssssss.... Ohhhhhhhh.... Fffuccckkkk yesssss!" Katie began to scream continuously, with her head tilted back and her eyes tightly shut.

Her bun was starting to loosen each time their bodies collided, and Cyrus reached back and unraveled it, letting her thick wavy hair fall down her back once again. He ran his fingers through her silky locks and down her neck, returning them to grab her boobs as they bounced in his hands.

Danielle moved away and sat back to watch the show, once again, inserting two fingers into her pussy and using her thumb to energetically stroke her swollen clit. "Mmmmm.... Uhhhhh... uhhhhh.... Yaaaaaa... ohhhhh... yaaaaa... uhhhh," she moaned. "Come on... yessss.. ride him hard.... Harder... come on baby.... Fuck him!" She encouraged Katie as her own self-induced orgasm was quickly brewing.
Like Reply
"Straddle my face Danielle." Cyrus told her, sensing her levels of urgency. He held her hand and made her stand on the sofa, spread her legs on either side of him and her pussy now hovering right above his lips. He leaned his head back as she lowered herself onto his face, pressing her dripping wet and swollen pussy on to his mouth. Cyrus instantly began to dart his tongue in and out of her juicy folds, giving special attention to her engorged clit. He held her hips to get a better grip, and continued to dart his tongue in and out, twirling it around her inner folds with greater vigor.

"Yessssssssss.... Ohhhhh fffffuuuuccckkk yessss Cyrus.... That's awesome... yesss...Yess.... Yesss.... Yessss!" The entire room was filled with moaning and screaming from the three of them engaged in the most passionate fuck. Katie was nearing her orgasm, as was Danielle. Katie began to grind her pussy back and forth, harder and harder onto Cyrus' pelvis, creating a lot of friction on her clit. With her pussy filled to the hilt by Cyrus' thick cock, it was more than her body could handle.

"Yessss.... Ohhhh fffuccckkkkkkkkk yessssss..... I'm coooommming!" She screamed out. Her pussy muscles became tighter and clamped onto Cyrus' shaft, as her orgasm was about to explode deep inside.

Danielle gyrated her hips harder onto Cyrus' face, grazing her pussy against his lips as he continued to suck on her clit. Both women were possessed, screaming and moaning, breathing heavily and about to explode. Just then, Katie held on to Cyrus' shoulders and stopped grinding as her orgasm began to take over.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..... fffffuuuuuuucccckkkkk.... Huuuuuhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed, threw her head back and began to shake, her hair was flying from side to side and her boobs bounced as her entire body shook, clamping tighter onto Cyrus' cock. Vibrations went up and down her spine as her body shuddered in short and powerful waves. Her eyes were shut tight as she let her mind and body experience complete bliss.

As soon as her orgasm passed, she quickly climbed off and sat on the sofa. Danielle immediately climbed off Cyrus, leaned against the side of the sofa and moaned for Cyrus to impale her from behind. Cyrus jumped off the sofa, positioned himself behind Danielle's throbbing pussy, held her hips and slid into her sopping wet and waiting pussy in one easy stroke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ffffffffuucccccckkkk..... yesssssssss... ohhhhhhh... yessssss.... I'm... commmmmiiiinggggg!" Danielle instantly yelled out. Cyrus held her hips and began ramming his cock in and out, hard and fast, and in just a few strokes, Danielle was pushed over the edge as her climax shattered through her body.

"Ohhhhhhh fffffffucccckkk yesssss... yessssss.... Yessssss... yesssss... aaaaaaahhhhhh yessssss!" She screamed again, throwing her head back, letting her hair fly around, as her body shook. She held on to the sofa tightly, as Cyrus held her hips, letting her orgasm finish its ravishing journey through her body. Finally, as it subsided, she collapsed forward, letting Cyrus' throbbing cock slip out of her spent pussy.

Katie immediately moved in, kneeled in front of Cyrus, and grabbed his glistening cock and wrapped her lips around the glans. She slid her mouth forward, letting inch after inch slip inside, as she twirled her tongue around his shaft. She wrapped her fist around the base and began to roll it around and stroke him up and down, while sucking the first few inches of his cock. Paying greater attention to his sensitive head, she sucked hard, quickly bringing Cyrus closer to the edge. She pumped her fist and twirled her tongue, used her lips for suction, and assaulted his cock with everything she had, desperately wanting to taste his come again.

"Ohhhh yessss.... Ohhhhh yesss.... Yesssssss.... I'm... cooommmiing!" Cyrus called out as Katie picked up the pace. "Ohhhhhh... uhhhh... yesss... here it is!" He screamed as his ass tightened and thick ropes of come began flying out of his cock and directly into Katie's waiting mouth once again. She pumped his shaft hard as his come kept spurting, and not wasting a drop, she kept sucking and squeezing till every last bit had been drained from him.

All three of them collapsed on the sofa, with Cyrus in the middle and his arms wrapped around the two of them on either side. No one said a word for several minutes as they all caught their breath, and soaked in every sensation that they had just experienced.

"Round 1." Katie said, after several minutes, as they all burst out into laughter.

"You girls are going to kill me tonight."

"That's the idea." Danielle said, taking a long sip of her beer. "Now let's go take a bath before round 2."

Danielle began to fill the tub with warm water as Cyrus jumped into the shower to rinse himself off. Katie followed him in as they embraced each other, letting the water cascade over their bodies and relax their muscles. As the tub filled, Danielle slipped into the shower and slid between Cyrus and Katie. All three of them continued to caress one another's bodies, allowing the warm water to gently massage their skin. Their hands roamed over each other, further exploring each curve and detail. Cyrus paid special attention to both girls' breasts, while they made sure to softly massage his semi-flaccid cock. They kissed, they caressed, massaged and teased; at all times keeping their levels of arousal extremely peaked.

They then decided to move things further to the tub as both girls stepped out of the shower and slid into the hot tub, facing each other. Their legs grazed against each other, deliberately caressing between their legs as they settled into the soothing tub.

"Now where do I fit in?" Cyrus asked, standing with a beer in one hand, his other on his hips and his semi-erect cock dangling between his legs.

"Right here," Katie pointed to her pussy. "You fit in pretty well I must say." She patted his cock.

"Wonderful." He said, as he sat at the edge of the tub and enjoyed watching two gorgeous women. He watched as Katie splashed some foam over her upper body and massaged her breasts as Danielle played with her nipples and watched Katie. Cyrus could tell their legs were caressing each other's under all the bubbles as the water began to splash around.

Cyrus watched as both girls play with themselves, caressed their boobs, tweaked their nipples, and rubbed their feet on each other's pussies. His cock began to grow once again, and as he watched on, he grabbed his shaft and slowly began to stroke its growing length. It quickly grew to full mast in his grip as he began pumping up and down faster and faster, as the girls began to squirm in the tub. Katie opened her eyes and found Cyrus pleasuring himself, "Mmmm... I like that Cyrus. Your cock is so delicious. I think we better get out of here and really enjoy it."

"I agree," Danielle said as they stepped out and dried off. The two girls then dragged Cyrus to the bed and pushed him onto this back.

Katie climbed on and instantly grabbed his cock, "Mmm... I just can't get enough." She smiled, as she dove down with her open lips to engulf his swollen glans and immediately began sucking the first few inches. Her damp wisps of hair felt cool against his heated body, and her large boobs felt wonderful pressing against his thighs. Katie began to bob her head up and down, sucking and licking, pumping his shaft with her fist, while Danielle slid under Katie and puckered her lips around her pussy and began sucking.
Like Reply
Danielle could hear Katie's muffled sounds of pleasure with Cyrus' cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Danielle's tongue bolted in and out of Katie's fiery pussy, continuously grazing the surface of her engorged clit, while she spread her legs and faced Cyrus, inviting him to pleasure her. Cyrus reached out his hands and parted her swollen pussy lips, and slowly slid a finger into her wet folds. As soon as it was buried to the hilt, he reached up with his thumb and began to vigorously rub her clit, and thus began the night's hedonistic love triangle.

"Hhaaaahhhh.... Yaaaaaa..... mmmmmmm.... Yaaaaa!" Danielle moaned right into Katie's pussy, creating a vibration that made Katie squirm around. Katie continued her assault on Cyrus' cock, Danielle was still buried in Katie's dripping pussy, and Cyrus' fingers energetically danced in Danielle' folds for several more minutes and stopped before all three of them exploded.

Cyrus climbed off the bed and stood at the edge, pulled Danielle right towards him and spread her legs. He guided his cock to her entrance and slowly pushed forward, parting her tight folds with his glans as it slipped in. With just an inch or two in her, he placed his hands on either side of her body, balanced himself and pushed forward, slowly letting inch after inch of his shaft spread her tight canal and journey its way deep into her nether region.

"Aahhhh yaaaa.... Babby.... Yaaaaaa.... Mmmmm that feels sooooo goood!" She moaned as he continued to push till their bodies made contact. Using his legs as leverage, he placed his knees on the mattress and began a steady rocking motion of sliding in and out. Danielle's legs were bent and hung by Cyrus' side, bouncing as he thrust in and out, faster and faster, possessed by a deep sexual trance. He bent forward and kissed each nipple, taking them in his mouth one by one, and sucking and licking as they bounced in rhythm with their bodies.

Cyrus watched Katie as she rubbed her pussy while eagerly eyeing his cock sliding in and out of Danielle's folds, creating the most erotic sounds. As Cyrus continued to thrust in and out of Danielle, he yearned for Katie's pussy and called her over,

"Katie baby, come here." He motioned for her to get on her hands and knees, right next to Danielle. As his cock continued its mission inside Danielle's folds, he inserted two fingers into Katie's pulsating pussy. Pressing down and finding her sensitive g-spot, he slid them in and out in perfect unison with his cock going in and out of Danielle.

"Uhhhhhmmmm yeeeeeaaaahhh babbbbyyy..... ohhhh Yeaaaaahhh Cyrus.... That feels soooo good!' Katie moaned right before she bent forward and planted her lips on Danielle's gaping mouth. Both girls moaned loudly into each other, while passionately locked in a kiss, licking and sucking each other's succulent lips. Danielle's body was now thrashing around on the bed, her back arching up and down, and her moans becoming louder and more urgent as she rapidly approached the point of now return. Cyrus, sensing her impending climax, began to thrust harder and deeper, pushing in with his pelvis and gyrating his hips to increase any possible sensations.

Danielle turned her face away from Katie and screamed aloud, "Aaaaaahhhhh yaaaaaaaaa... yaaaaaaaaaa.. ohhhhh yaaaaaaa Cyrus.... Yesssss... yesssss... just like that baby.... Ohhhh I'm coming.... I'm coming.... I'm coming... baby.. faster... faster... faster!" She urged him on.

In the meantime, Katie cupped Danielle's breasts and gently massaged, leaning forward to pucker her lips around her sensitive nipples. As soon as her lips sucked her nipple, Danielle was thrown into a frenzy, and shot over the edge.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffffuuuuucccccckkkk..... yeeeeeeeeaaahhhhhh... yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh... yaaa... yaaaa.... Yaaaa... yaaaaa!" She continuously screamed, her body writhing around on the mattress as her orgasm took control. Katie continued sucking her nipples as Cyrus thrust faster and faster, prolonging Danielle's orgasm, till it finally subsided.

Cyrus immediately pulled out of Danielle's burning pussy, moved over and positioned his cock at Katie's yearning entrance. He held her hips and pushed forward, letting just the head slip into her folds, feeling the warmth and the wetness instantly envelope his sensitive flesh.

"Ohhhhh yaaaaa Cyrus... just what I want baby.... Yessss.... Yessss.... Give me your fat cock!" She urged him, as she bent lower and waited for Cyrus to give her what she wanted so badly. Holding on to her hips, he then thrust forward on one smooth and hard stroke, penetrating her to the hilt and burying his burning cock deep inside her.
Like Reply
"Ohhhhh fffucccckkk yeeeeeaaaahhhh.... Ohhhhh yeeeeaaahh... uhhhhhmmmmmm...mmmmmm!" Katie screamed into the mattress.

Cyrus leaned forward and held on to her swaying breasts, gently massaged them, and rotated his palm around, grazing every supple inch. He held on as he began to pound in and out, thrusting with complete abandon, possessed by the sensations that traveled through his body.

Danielle watched as Cyrus' statuesque body moved with ease, gliding his cock through Katie's tight passage, quickly bringing her closer to her climax. She rubbed her clit in sync with their movements, waiting for his cock to return to her throbbing pussy, but for now watched intently.

"Hhhuuuuhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhh.... Yesssssss Cyrus! Ohhh babby... yessss... fuck me hard... harder.... Ohhhh yaaaa baby... come on!" Katie screamed as Cyrus thrust with reinforced energy.

"Uhhhhh.... Uhhhhh yaaaaa... yaaaaa... yaaaa.. ohhhhh yaaaaa... uhhhh yaaaa!" Cyrus moaned in sync with his movements, as his orgasm was quickly building. Sensing Katie's pussy muscles beginning to tighten, he knew she was ready to explode, and began thrusting in with a mission.

"Yess... yessss.. yesss.. yesss.. baby... ohhhhh yesss... I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm coming..... yesss.. yesss. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeesssssssss.... Yesssssssss..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffucccccccckkkk!" Her body began to quiver and shake, she threw her head back, her hair flew from side to side, as her orgasm erupted without warning. She clamped her pussy muscles tight around Cyrus' gliding cock, acting as the last straw before Cyrus lost control.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Fffffuuuuccccccckkkk... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaaaaa... yaaaaaaaaa!" Cyrus grunted, throwing his head back, as his hips began to buck. He buried his cock deep into Katie's pulsating pussy and began spilling his seed in short and rapid spurts.

Danielle had been vigorously rubbing her clit, watching the hedonistic action right in front of her, bringing herself to the edge just in time. Just as Cyrus and Katie exploded, Danielle lost control, and screamed,

"Yessssssss.... Yessssss... yesssss... ohhhhhh fucccccckiiiinnnggg yesssssssssssss.... Aaaaaaahhhh myyyyy goodddddd.... Ffffuccccckkk yesssss!" She continued to rapidly rotate her fingers over her throbbing clit as her body shook in short and hard spasms. All three of them had come hard once again, perfectly in sync, and now collapsed on the bed recovering from a beautiful trance.

Cyrus climbed back on the bed and lay on his back facing the ceiling, his mind blank, in complete bliss. Katie and Danielle lay on either side of him, both in a semi-conscious state, both still knowing the night was not over. All three of them knew in fact, that somewhere deep down, there still remained an ounce of energy that they needed to expend on each other.

They lay in silence, mustering up that last ounce of energy, yearning for one more release. Unable to wait for too long, Katie was first to become feisty, running her palm up and down Cyrus' torso. She rubbed lower down his body and picked up his flaccid cock in her palm and gently massaged. In the meantime, Danielle sat up on her side and planted her lips on Cyrus', letting her long hair cascade down her side and caress his skin. Cyrus reached up and ran his fingers through her locks, and sucked her lips gently.

Katie started stroking faster, building a steady rhythm, as Cyrus' shaft quickly grew in her grip. She slid lower down the bed, adjacent to his lap and bent forward to run her tongue over the sensitive skin of his glans, making Cyrus's body twitch as her tongue made contact.

Suddenly, all three of them were back in action, with a renewed sense of arousal, and ready for round three. Katie kissed his glans, twirling her tongue around, and rotating her fist around his now fully erect shaft. Cyrus and Danielle were engaged in a kiss, with Cyrus' hands now caressing up and down her back, feeling her smooth skin against his palm, as she leaned closer, pushing her gorgeous orbs onto Cyrus' torso, brushing he sensitive nipples against his skin as she moved.

Once again the room was filled with sounds of hedonism, as the three of them were engaged in a last coital dance for the night. Katie now bobbed her head up and down, swallowing nearly all of Cyrus' throbbing shaft, twirling her tongue around and sucking, and letting her thick golden locks caress his lap. Danielle slid lower to join Katie, and as her mouth released its grip on Cyrus' cock, it was quickly replaced by Danielle's puckered lips. Danielle immediately took as much as she possibly could and sucked while Katie slid back up towards Cyrus and began kissing him.

Cyrus ran his hands through Katie's beautiful hair, lowering one palm onto her breasts and gently kneading. Engrossed in Katie and her luscious locks, Cyrus hadn't quite noticed that Danielle had stopped sucking him. She now pumped his shaft a few times, ensured it was sufficiently lubricated, and swung her leg over his lap. With both knees placed firmly on the mattress, she held the base and guided his head towards her entrance and began to sink lower.

"Ohhhhh...yeeeeaaaaaahhhh... uhhhh... Dani baby... uhhhmmm!" Cyrus moaned, feeling the warmth of her moist inner folds beginning to swallow his shaft. Danielle sank lower, till she had settle into his lap, with his cock buried deep inside. She leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest and began to ride up and down. Quickly building a rhythm, Danielle rose up and slammed down, her boobs bouncing and her hair swaying. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her mission as she rode hard, gyrating her hips up and down and back and forth.

Katie swung her leg over Cyrus' face, faced Danielle and sank her pussy down onto his lips. She reached up and massaged Danielle's boobs as Cyrus held her hips and began darting his tongue in and out of her pussy. He used the flat of his tongue to graze up and down, making sure to pay special attention to her clit as he moved rapidly.

Danielle moaned and screamed, her eyes still shut, as she rode hard and fast. "Yess.. yesss.. yesss.. yess... ohhhh yessss... your cock feels so good... uhhhh yaaa... yaaa... yaaa baby... yaaa... ffuccckk yaaa.. fuuuccck yaaaa... ohhhhhhh yaaaa!" She went on and on.

Katie in the mean time, began gyrating her hips in sync with Danielle, grazing her pussy on Cyrus mouth as his tongue continued its assault.

"Yess.. yessss.. yesss.. ohhh yesss that feels soooo good... ohhhhh ya... ya.. ya.. ya.. ya.....ohhh yaaaaaaa!" She screamed.

Danielle moved faster, riding harder and grinding her pussy against Cyrus' pelvis as she once again approached another orgasm. She reached lower and began rubbing her clit, intensifying her levels of arousal manifold, and bringing her closer and closer.

"Aaaaahh baby.... Yeaaaaa.. fffuccckk yeeaaahhh... ffuccckkk yeaaaahhh.... Ohhhh come on... yesss... yessss... yessss... yessss...uhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm yyeeeeaaaaah!" She moaned, as if egging herself on. "Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm... yeeeeeaaaaahhhh... ohhhhhhh ffffucccckkkkkkk... yessssssss... here...... it issssss!" She moaned as her body shook and burst into spasms all of a sudden. Her pussy tightened and her juices began to leak out and run all over Cyrus lap as her orgasm exploded.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaah!" She screamed as it intensely ripped through her body. Katie rubbed her boobs and held her as Danielle shook with her last and final orgasm of the night. When finally it subsided she fell forward into Katie's arms and sat still for several moments.

Danielle then slowly lifted herself off and lay on her back, leaving Katie and Cyrus to finish off for the night. She slid up against the pillows and watched as Katie lay on her back and Cyrus sat up. He swung his leg over Katie's torso and placed his glistening cock in the valley of her breasts. He held the ample mounds and pushed them together, enveloping his slick cock as he began to slide back and forth. Using his thumbs, he tweaked her nipples, as he slid his shaft between her spongy flesh, feeling such high levels of arousal.

"Uhhhmmm... yaaaaa... baby... uuuhhhhmmmm your cock feels so good... uhhhhmmm yaaa!" Katie moaned softly as Cyrus cock glided between her bosom. "But I need you in me now." She said.
Like Reply
Cyrus slid off her and sat on his haunches, and as Katie sat up, he lifted her up onto his lap. With her legs on either side of his thighs, she held the base of his cock began to lower herself. In one easy stroke, she sank all the way down, crushing her firm ass on the top of his thighs.

"Uhhhhmmm yesssss baby... just what I wanted." She smiled as she wrapped her hands around his neck and began to rock her body back and forth, leaving the entire length of his cock buried deep within. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her slim waist and helped her to slide up and down, grazing her pussy on his pelvis faster and faster.

Katie's body swayed back and forth, her heaving bosom moving in sync and her luscious locks dancing against her back as she began to rise up and down on his cock. Pushing up from her knees, she slid nearly all the way up and slammed back down, on and on, faster and harder, bringing her boiling orgasm quickly to the brink.

Danielle lay under the covers and watched, completely satiated and mellow, her mind in utter bliss. Her hands unconsciously wandered over her breasts, lightly grazing her skin and rubbing her nipples, watching as Cyrus and Katie performed the last act of their dance.

Then suddenly she released her grip around Cyrus' neck and fell back, using her lower back to raise her hips up and down on his cock. Cyrus used the strength of his arms to lift her body up and down, allowing her vice like pussy to glide up and down his shaft.

"Ohhhhh yessss baby.... Yesssss... ohhh yessss... just like that.... Uhhhhhhmmmm... give it to me... harder... faster... make me come!" Katie moaned. "I'm nearly there baby... yesss.. yesss.. yesss.. yesss... ohhhh fuccck yesss!"

Cyrus pumped his arms up and down, faster and faster, watching as his cock slid in her dripping wet pussy. Her juices flowed all over his thighs and the bed, as both were ready to explode.

"Uhhh yaaa... yaaaa... ohhhh yaaaaa... ohhhh yaaaa Katie... ohh baby... I'm..... uhhhhh ffuccck.... Going to..... come!" He stuttered.

"In me baby... give me your come... shoot in me." Katie grunted.

"Ohhhhhh... yessssss.... Ohhhhhhhh..... ffffuuucckkkk yesssss! Here it is..... uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhhh ffffuccccckkkk fffucccckkk yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Cyrus threw his head back and screamed. He buried his cock deep into Katie and his hips bucked, shooting the last few drops of come he had left deep inside her.

Katie's orgasm, triggered by his come, possessed her. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ohhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaabbbbbyyyy... ffffffffuuuuuucccccccckkkk yeeessssss.... Yessssss... yesssss... ohhhhh yessssss!" She screamed again and again. Her body shook in unison with Cyrus', in short and hard waves, and her pussy went into spasms, squeezing the last of his juices out before their orgasms subsided for the final time that night.

"Fuck! Yes! Ohhh... godddd yesss! Unbelievable!" She panted as their bodies finally loosened up. She slid her legs off his thighs and let them drop on to the mattress. Cyrus collapsed next to Danielle and the fell into a post-coital embrace, with Katie sliding up and embracing both of them. The three of them lay in complete silence, not knowing nor caring what time it was, and quickly fell into a much-needed deep sleep. With that, the highly intense and hedonistic night of passion came to an end, and for the first time since they entered the room, it was once again filled with silence as they rested.

Light crept in from the window and woke him up early in the morning, still dazed and fatigued. Katie and Danielle were still asleep, both facing away from him, with the sheets barely concealing their beautiful curves. Katie was to the right, lying on her side, with the thin fabric of the sheets forming a perfect contour of her slender body and just a hint of her upper back exposed. Danielle to the left was lying on her side as well, the sheet having almost completely slid off, exposing her beautifully toned back and ass.

After soaking in the sight for a couple of minutes, Cyrus quietly slid towards the bottom of the bed and stepped off to go to the bathroom. His mind was a little hazy and his body was tired from all the walking and the fucking. He decided to take a hot shower to clear his mind and relax his muscles before he had to pack his things up. The thought of leaving suddenly crept through his mind, but it had been another eventful and extremely stimulating experience, with the girls and their amazing sexual appetite.

He stepped out of the shower, and walked out to find both the girls awake and lying in bed. "Hey sexy, you're up early." Katie said, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. She stretched her hands up in the air, letting the bed sheet fall and expose her gorgeous boobs. Her hair was tousled but she still looked divine.

"Morning girls. I can't believe I have to leave soon."

Danielle, still lying down next to her, stretched her arms upwards against the headboard and kicked the sheets completely off to reveal her lithe body. She sat up and fluffed up her hair, brushing it back behind her ears and looked at Cyrus. "Are you serious?"

"Unfortunately darlings. I hate to, but I have to." He sprayed his deodorant and dropped his towel.

"Uhhhmmm... I'm going to miss that." Katie licked her lips.

"Didn't get enough?" Cyrus laughed as he put on a pair of fresh boxers.

"Never." Katie replied, jumping out of bed and brushing past Cyrus, giving his cock a little pat.

"Oh it really sucks you're leaving." Danielle said. "Would've been fun to hang out a couple of more days."

"I don't know if I can handle two more days of you two together." They both laughed. "Hey, lets drive into town and get some breakfast before I leave ya?"

"Sounds like a plan." Katie said on her way back out.

"Ok, so you two freshen up. I'm just going to finish packing, check out and we can go." Cyrus finished packing the last of his things while the girls washed up. He went to the reception to check out and when he was back the girls were ready to go.

"Ok girls. Let's go." They loaded his car and drove back into the town, found a small little cafe. After the day and night they had had, their bodies cried out for sustenance, and they ate to their hearts' content.

"Cyrus, I had an incredible two days." Danielle said as she sipped her strong coffee.

"Oh baby, you have no idea. It was totally incredible. I still can't believe what happened last night. With two of you together."

"I'm so tired." Katie laughed. "Hopefully we'll see you again in Queenstown."

"I know. I'll give you two a call. Hopefully we'll get to catch up. And continue." They all laughed.

After about an hour of chatting and eating, it was time for Cyrus to say goodbye and make his way to the next destination. The girls' hotel was only a couple of blocks away and they decided to walk. So with two warm and long hugs and a passionate kiss each, Cyrus jumped into his car and drove off. He really hoped to see them when he was in Queenstown later in his trip, but for the time being, his attention now shifted to his next destination... Taupo.

It was during this short and lazy drive down to Taupo when he suddenly remembered his conversation with Priya just before he arrived in Rotorua. He remembered how he felt when he spoke to her, almost as if his old feelings for her had surfaced once again. The thought lingered, but for the time being his mind was also occupied with thoughts of the rest of his trip and his stint in the South.
Like Reply
Cyrus finds himself at yet another beautiful lodge in the town of Taupo, and for five nights he enjoys the luxury and decadence it has to offer. After a massage that ends up being very sensual, he meets a girl named Brianna, visiting from England with her friend Jessica. Hitting it off almost instantly, they plan to spend the last couple of days of their stay together, enjoying the activities of the region. Prior to spending time with Brianna, Cyrus enjoys yet another sensual massage. Brianna and Cyrus, besides enjoying the region, also end up enjoying each other on several occasions during the two days together. Cyrus then ends up in another gorgeous lodge in the small town of Turangi, before his next adventure unfolds.
Like Reply
Chapter 8: Taupo with Brianna, Then Turangi For Some Rest

It was the 14th of December, a balmy southern hemisphere summer morning, and as Cyrus made his way along the windy roads towards Taupo, his mind still lingered with thoughts of Priya. Taupo is a small town situated in the middle of the North Island, on the shores of a large volcanic lake, and an important adventure destination. With several lakes and mountains in the area, the walks are abundant, and with close proximity to three volcanic mountains, Taupo is a base for helicopter trips of the region. Also a bustling town, filled with cafes and bars, it always became a hot spot during the holidays for young adrenaline junkies.

Around 11:30 a.m., his GPS alerted his arrival to the Huka Lodge, one of the areas most exclusive and secluded luxury accommodations, where Cyrus had planned to stay for 5 nights. He turned off the main road, waited for the large gate to open as if it were some portal to an alternate universe, and began his journey towards the lodge. As the path through the dense forest unraveled before him, a feeling of peace and tranquility set in, and the possibilities of what lay ahead really excited Cyrus.

Eventually the cottage came into view, a large wooden and stone structure much like the one in Rotorua, and his levels of excitement certainly jumped several levels higher. As he parked the car and stepped out, all he could hear was the powerful sound of the Waikato River that ran along the property, accompanied by birds and the rustling of trees. The air was crisp and clear and the cool breeze brought with it a hint of lavender. It was a paradise within a paradise, giving Cyrus the feeling he had entered a sort of Utopia.

As he walked towards the lodge, his feet creating a soothing crunch against the gravel, he admired the landscaping and the care taken in creating this secluded haven. He walked up the steps of the beautiful structure, built with utmost care and passion, and entered the warm and dimly lit hall, decorated with indigenous Maori art and various other colorful artifacts. As he looked around, a member of the staff came over,

"Welcome to the Huka Lodge. I'm Mitchell Jacobs." A middle-aged man with grey hair and a beard greeted him with a warm smile.

"Uh, hi." He looked around. "Thanks. I'm Cyrus. This place is unbelievable."

"Thank you. Come, let's get you checked in then I'll show you around a little." He said as a bellboy took his car keys to bring his luggage to his cottage. As soon as they finished the check in formalities, Mitchell gave him a quick tour.

"This, of course, is the main lodge." He pointed around to the hall they were standing in. "This here is the bar and library. We have evening pre-dinner cocktails here." He walked into a cozy wood paneled room filled with books, and a small bar in the corner.

"Back that way is the wine cellar." He walked back out and pointed towards a door near the main entrance. "And to our left is the dining hall." Then as he walked to the large panoramic window, Cyrus stood spellbound at the view. Right in front of him was an expanse of perfectly manicured lawns that led straight down to the gushing turquoise blue river. They were amidst dense forest and nothing else.

"To the right, along that path, are the individual cottages." He pointed out as they walked out of a small door onto a path surrounded by indigenous ferns and flowers. As he walked towards Cyrus' cottage, he pointed out the sports facilities, "To our right you'll find our tennis courts and swimming pool. As you can see, things are fairly spread out and secluded to keep with the serenity."

"It's fabulous Mitchell. I can understand why people fall in love with this place. I had heard so much before I came but this truly surpasses all of that." Cyrus felt a certain vibe and energy he hadn't felt in any place so far.

They reached his cottage and Mitchell showed him in. "Here we are." He said as he switched on the light, and as expected, it was breathtaking; warm and cozy, yet spacious and decadent. The décor blended so well with the concept of the place, and Cyrus was ecstatic to be here for 5 nights.

The living room was furnished with similar deep wood sofas and chairs. It had a small wooden desk and an antique lounge chair. As he walked into the bedroom, he was delighted to see the same view as the main lodge. His suite was just a few meters from the flowing river, with a small verandah and chairs outside to be able to enjoy the scenery.

"Thanks Mitchell, I think I'm going to have a fabulous time here."

"You're most welcome. Please ask for me or any staff if you need anything at all."

"Thanks. Oh, you have a span and salon here ya?"

"Yes, of course. Can I make a reservation for you?"

"Please. I'd like a full body massage and a haircut. Anytime in the afternoon is fine."

"Sure, no problem. I'll call you back and let you know what time. Oh, and will you be joining us for dinner tonight? I just need to inform the chef."

"Oh, yes, I'd love that. Thanks."

"Ok wonderful. See you at the bar at 7:30 pm." Mitchell left Cyrus to admire the view once again.

He unpacked his bag and threw some clothes for a wash, then decided to spend a little time writing in his journal, and update it with a lot of thoughts that had been racing through his mind in the past few days. He connected his ipod to the dock and turned on some western classical music, opened the door to the deck and stepped outside. The pleasant breeze blew as he sat on the lounge chair with his laptop, and got lost in his thoughts.

It was now becoming clearer and clearer to Cyrus what he really wanted to do. Of course, this current life of traveling free, doing what he wanted to, and sleeping with gorgeous women from town to town was obviously unrealistic. He knew he couldn't be so idealistic, and while he enjoyed every second of it while it lasted, he thought a little further into the future. He knew his business back in India was not his forte. He also tremendously loved living out of India, and was fairly certain that was a route he wanted to consider. He was feeling extremely relaxed, and his mind was now fertile and agile once again. Sexually too, he felt liberated, and wanting to experience newer and newer things. He was now treading on the correct path.

Snapped out of his deep thought by a phone ringing somewhere in the cottage, he jumped from his chair and went to answer it.

"Hello."

"Hi Cyrus, Mitchell here. Your appointment for a massage has been booked at 4 and haircut at 6:00. Is that ok?"

"That's perfect Mitchell. Thanks so much. Gives me enough time to be back at the bar by 7:30."

"Great, see you then."

His growling belly prompted him to order a couple of beers and a burger, which he enjoyed on the verandah overlooking the gushing river, as he finished up the last of his thoughts in time for his massage. He reached there a little before 4, admiring the serene ambience of the Thai style spa. Soothing music filled the dimly lit rooms, with gently flowing water, creating passages from chamber to chamber. Aromas of lavender, tea tree and lemongrass wafted through the air, and hundreds of little tea lights lit up small niches in the walls.

A petite Asian woman greeted him at the reception and escorted him to a private changing room, deep in the silence of the spa.

"Please sir," she requested, "Can you remove all your clothes and change into a bath robe?" She pointed to a bathrobe neatly rolled up at the foot of a lounge chair. "I'll take you to the massage room as soon as it's ready. You can relax with a cup of green tea in the meantime." She gave him a quick bow and disappeared.

"Thank you." Cyrus said as he stripped down and put on the fluffy and soft bathrobe, poured himself a cup of tea and lay back on the chair, listening to the new age music that wafted from the invisible speakers. He nearly dosed off when the lady returned,
Like Reply
"Sir, please come. The room is ready." She guided Cyrus through a maze of tea-light lit passages, and finally through a large door into a dimly lit chamber. There was a large white bathtub in the centre, and tables along the walls, which were filled with all sorts of massage oils and fragrances. A wooden massage table was open and set up to one side, with neatly rolled towels placed on top. The entire room was also lit only with tea lights and lemongrass scented candles, and the most calming energy exuded from the chamber.

"Please sir," she extended her arm for Cyrus to enter the room. "Please remove the robe and lie on your stomach on the bed. You can use the towel to cover yourself if you like. The massage therapist will be with you shortly."

As she left, Cyrus removed his robe, hung it on a stand, and climbed onto the bed. He had to adjust himself till he was comfortable, and decided not to cover himself. He figured that the therapist would anyways be seeing his backside eventually. Just then, he heard a door slide open behind him and slowly close again, then the soft rustle of a lady's robe as she walked towards him. He tilted his head to his left to see a beautiful and dainty Asian lady, dressed in a very form-fitting kimono style robe, standing by his side and smiling at Cyrus. Perhaps she was smiling at his nude body, or perhaps smiling in general, but he definitely noticed her eyes roaming over his bare body.

"Hi. I'm Vanessa. I'll be your therapist." She spoke in a soft and mild tone as she walked to the bathtub and turned on the tap. She then went to the table to prepare something. "Just relax and enjoy. I'll first be applying a mudpack, followed by a shower and a hot fragrant bath. Then lastly an aromatherapy full-body massage. Do let me know if you don't like a particular feeling."

Cyrus could only imagine what his next hour and a half was going to be like. Vanessa came back and began applying a warm mudpack on his back. It was a different feeling for Cyrus, almost painfully soothing at first because of the heat, and as it hardened his skin felt like it was stretching, and his muscles already began to relax. Vanessa continued to apply the pack on his shoulders and back, lower over his butt and down his hamstrings, over his calves and ankles till his entire backside was covered.

"We'll let it dry and then work on the front side." She said, as she went back to the table to prepare another pack. Cyrus was initially a little embarrassed about exposing his nude body to a masseuse, and when Vanessa asked him to turnover, he hesitantly turned on to his back.

As Vanessa began applying the pack on his neck and chest, and lower over his belly to his abdomen, his body was a little stiff.

"Relax sir, don't make your body so tight. Don't worry." She soothingly explained to Cyrus.

He slowly tried to relax his body, and instead focus on enjoying the sensations and feelings of her soft hands and the ambience of the place. Cyrus quickly began feeling very sensitive, and almost aroused as her hands deftly moved over his body and covered him with the warm mud. She went lower, avoiding his still flaccid penis, and applying it over his right thigh. As her hands wandered to his inner thigh, the back of her palm brushed his glans and it twitched. Vanessa must've been used to this, but Cyrus wasn't. He had to concentrate very hard and try not to get too excited as her hands continued to roam the sensitive region.

She now began to apply the pack on his left thigh, and her wrist kept brushing against his shaft, causing it to twitch and now slowly thicken. Cyrus couldn't help it, but lying there naked in front of a stunning lady who was rubbing his body and brushing his penis was too much for him to handle. His cock began to grow uncontrollably as Vanessa continued to apply the pack down his legs and over his shin. As she made her way back upwards, it had risen to full mast, and with that, his embarrassment came surging back.

"Uh, I'm, uh, so sorry. I just couldn't, I don't know..." Cyrus fumbled for words, and if the room were any brighter she would've seen a shade of red on his face she would've never seen on any human before.

"Oh, please don't be sorry." She softly giggled, not taking her eyes off it. "It's ok. It always happens to all men. Don't worry. Just close your eyes and enjoy."

"Uh, Ok." Cyrus stammered a little. "Well, with a beautiful woman like you doing this, I suppose most men can't control themselves."

She gave him a broad smile, "Thank you." She was rather reserved, but still occasionally glanced over at its length and girth, pointing straight upward. "Now we leave it for 10 minutes then you can step into the shower to rinse of before the hot bath."

"Ok, thanks." He lay there, enjoying the tightening feeling of the pack, as the blood finally began to recede from his cock and it slowly lowered itself to a semi-flaccid state and rest along his right thigh. It would've been true bliss and fantasy if Vanessa could've taken care of his earlier predicament, but realized he was being a little too hopeful.

"Ok sir, you can rinse off the mud now." Vanessa came back and helped him off the bed. "Don't use soap though." She instructed.

"Ok, thanks." He said, slowly wobbling towards the shower.

Once he had removed the mud, Vanessa helped him slip into the warm bath, in which Vanessa had poured some fragrance oils that penetrated Cyrus' nose. It really felt soothing and calming as Cyrus tilted his head back and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water relaxing his muscles and the oils playing wonders with his mind.

After what seemed like an hours, Vanessa spoke in her soothing voice again,

"Come sir. You can step out now." She came to assist him once again.

Wishing he could lie there for longer, he stepped out and patted his body dry with the soft towel Vanessa gave him, and perched himself back onto the bed, this time back on his belly. She had prepared some oils, which she brought over to the table and once again used her soft and delicate hands to massage Cyrus' back and neck.

"You are so stiff sir. So many knots. You really needed this massage." Vanessa told him, as her hands magically and expertly worked the tension out of his muscles. Cyrus had never taken too many massages before and found himself a little sensitive to the touch, but Vanessa was making him feel heavenly as her soft hands glided up and down his now slick back.

She continued down to his lower back and ass, then his hamstrings and calves, and back up again to his back and shoulders, but not before stopping to massage his ass once again. After nearly half an hour of massaging his back, she asked him to flip over.
Like Reply
"Sir, you can turn over now. And don't be embarrassed." She softly chuckled.

Cyrus was apprehensive but realized to leave caution to the wind and just enjoy, confidently flipping over onto his back.

"And Vanessa, please call me Cyrus. Not sir."

"Ok, Cyrus." She said his name so exotically. "I like your name. I've never heard it before."

"Thanks." They gazed into each other's eyes before Vanessa continued her sensual and almost erotic therapy on Cyrus' front side.

She worked his chest and arms; his firm abs, and lower to his thighs, just barely brushing past his flaccid cock. This time, it twitched and stiffened a little right away, as she worked his legs and inner thighs. It was an incredible feeling and he only wished it could go a step further.

It felt as though this time around, she paid a little more attention to his thighs and abdominal area, somewhat seductively running her hands up and down, almost purposely letting her hands brush his now semi-hard cock. Cyrus was getting extremely aroused, and blood rushed to his shaft quickly, hardening it back to full mast. Though he was a little embarrassed, he let himself enjoy the feeling of her hands roaming his erogenous zone, till suddenly he felt her oily palm wrapping itself around the base of his shaft.

Nearly jumping off the table, he decided to keep his eyes closed, letting things continue as they were, and seeing how far it would go. Her hands continued to rub at the base for a few minutes, after which something completely unexpected happened. She formed a ring with her thumb and forefinger, and slowly rubbed up the length of his shaft till she came to his glans. She then gripped his shaft in her fist, and began sliding her palm up and down, gliding smoothly with the oil, rotating her fist and driving Cyrus absolutely wild.

Cyrus didn't know why this was happening, and what prompted her to go this far, but all he cared about then was the sensations that now ran up and down his body. She picked up pace and pressure, and began pumping her fist up and down, faster and faster. Then something even more unexpected happened. Cyrus suddenly felt the warmth and moisture of her lips and tongue circling around his glans as her fist continued to pump at the base of his shaft. She took more of his head in her mouth and began to slide down the oily shaft, lower and lower, till nearly half his cock was in her mouth. He felt her mouth move up and down, while her fist continued to pump his base, driving Cyrus absolutely insane.

"Ohhhh Vanessa.... Yesssss... mmmmm yesss... wowwww... yesss!" Cyrus moaned as his body began to writhe on the bed, and his ass bucked up and down.

He finally opened his eyes to watch Vanessa as she expertly attended to his rock hard cock. He lifted his hand and undid her hair, letting her long silky locks cascade down her side and spread across his oily thighs. He ran his hands through, massaging the oil through he soft hair, making it silken and glossy. Cyrus continued to play with her hair as Vanessa continued to bob up and down, taking an impressive amount of his cock into her mouth.

"Uhhhh Vanessa.... Ohhhh yessss.... That... feels.. soooooo goood! Ohhhh I'mm... cccoooommm..... I'm commmiiiiinggggg!" Cyrus groaned and before he knew it, his hips bucked upward, his ass became stiff, and his cock began shooting ropes of come into her waiting mouth. Vanessa sucked harder, pumping her fist at the base, and squeezing every drop from him while his orgasm raced through his body. Almost as if it were a dream, Cyrus' climax began to subside as Vanessa let his cock slip out of her mouth and stood to stare at Cyrus.

"Ohhh god.... Vanessa.... That was unbelievable!" He panted.

She wiped her mouth and smiled at him. "Hope you enjoyed it." She gathered her long oily hair in her palm and seductively twirled it back into a tight bun.

"Enjoyed it?? I just can't believe it happened."

"I'm glad you enjoyed." And then, just like that, she disappeared. As he stood up and rinsed off in the shower, he thought to himself that he had to have one more of these massages before he left.

Cyrus' body felt completely renewed. His blood was flowing, his mind was relaxed and his muscles limber once again. She was a wizard with her hands, in more ways than one, and it was well worth whatever it would cost him.

Cyrus signed at the reception, put a NZ$ 100 in an envelope and instructed them to make sure Vanessa got it. In a state of trance, he walked to the parlor for his haircut, his mind filled with a placid mood. He was done by 6:30 pm, and walked along the path back to his suite. There was still another hour before pre-dinner cocktails, so he decided to sit on the verandah with his book and enjoy the cool breeze flowing along with the river. His thoughts kept drifting back to Vanessa and her ethereal touch and could hardly concentrate on the subject of his otherwise interesting book.
Like Reply
He finally put it down, realizing his efforts to read were in vain, and jumped in for a shower to wash off the oils. Feeling revitalized from the massage and fresh after the shower, he dressed in casual linen attire, sprayed his cologne, put on his leather sandals and made his way to the main lodge. He could see the sun dipping to the west, beginning to cast a light pink hue in the late evening sky when his thoughts drifted to Priya. He made a mental note to call her at some point in the next couple of days.

The deep wood of the lodge glowed beautifully with the spotlights that had been turned on. As he entered, the main area had been dimly lit, a small fire was ablaze in the stone fireplace and a piano concerto flowed from speakers in the ceiling. A couple of guests were already there, scanning the bookshelves and the room, chatting with each other.

Mitchell entered a few minutes later, "Oh, good evening Cyrus. How was your massage?"

"Fantastic. I feel amazing. Thanks."

"Great. Well, make yourself at home. We're expecting about 5 more people." He said and turned to greet an elderly couple. Cyrus scanned the library and the interesting array of books before greeting the elderly couple.

"Hi there." He extended his hand out to the elderly gentleman. "I'm Cyrus."

"Hello Cyrus, Rob Fleming. This is my wife, Roz." He pointed to a sweet, grandmotherly type old lady, with a beaming smile.

"Hi Cyrus, nice to meet you. So where are you from? Roz asked, shaking his hand.

"From Mumbai, India. How about you?"

"Oh, Mumbai. Wow. We were in India for 4 months last year, it was lovely. We had such a fabulous time." Roz was a very peppy and chirpy old lady. "We're actually from just a little outside of London, near a town called Bray."

"Ah, ya, I've heard of Bray." Just then, another group of guests entered and made their way towards Cyrus.

"Hello there." A middle-aged man, almost aristocratic and very sophisticated in nature, greeted them with a warm smile. "James Worthington."

"Hello, I'm Cyrus."

"Nice to meet you Cyrus, I'm Melanie Worthington." He assumed the elegant and pretty lady was James' wife. "This is our friend Scott." She pointed to another middle-aged man walking towards them.

All six of them chatted for a while, making small talk about where they came from, what they did and so on. Cyrus was particularly fascinated with James' story of his friends in England who were into photography and documentary films.

They stood around and chatted for some time, sipping their wine and nibbling on some delicious cheese and crackers, when Cyrus noticed the two women who had just walked in. They looked young, probably close to his age, and very pretty, one of them catching is eye in particular. They spoke to Mitchell for a few minutes before making their way to the bar and greeting Roz, who had gone to refill her drink. He decided it would be a good time to refill his glass and have the opportunity to speak to someone of his age, especially two beautiful ladies.

As he walked, he noticed both of them more carefully. The one on the left was beautiful, slender and petite. She wore a tight blouse that accentuated what seemed like medium sized breasts, her tight denims hugged her slim waist and hips, and her medium length black hair was tied up neatly in a ponytail to clearly display her sharp facial features.

The one to the right really caught Cyrus' attention. She was a little taller, and though she seemed fairly lean and slender, she had some exotic looking curves that were evident from her form fitting clothes. Her body hugging half-sleeve shirt filled out nicely at her chest, and her tight denims accentuated her hips and slender legs. Her long and wavy brown hair was beautifully styled with a few strands covering the right side of her face, as the rest flowed down her side. As Cyrus moved closer, she flicked her hair back to reveal her piercing green eyes that stood out on her divine face. She had sharp features with a small but pointy nose, full lips that spread from side to side as she smiled, and slightly high cheekbones. As he got even closer, he noticed her flawless olive toned skin, glowing without the presence of little makeup, if any at all. She was stunning to say the least.

"Oh, hi Cyrus." Roz said as he approached the three women. "Finally someone your age in a hotel full of oldies like us." She said to the two girls.

The one on the right was staring deeply into Cyrus' eyes as he greeted her, "Hi, I'm Cyrus," returning her gaze.

"I'm Brianna and this is Jessica." She turned to her friend on her right. "Nice to meet you." She extended her hand. Cyrus shook her soft palms and then Jessica's.

"Can I get anyone a drink?" He asked as she stepped to the bar.

"How's the red wine?" Brianna turned to ask him.

"It's really good actually."

"Um, ok, I'll try a glass. Jessica?"

"Ya, same for me. Thanks."

"Roz?" He asked

"No thanks. I'm all set, thanks. You kids carry on, I'll go see what my husband's up to."

Cyrus offered them their glasses and has his refilled. "She reminds me of a grandmother, she's so sweet. But she's right, it's nice to meet someone closer to my age in this place."

"You know," Brianna took a sip of her wine and turned to face Cyrus. "I had heard this place attracts mostly the elderly elite."

"Well, we're neither elderly, and I don't know about you, but I'm certainly not elite."

"Oh, we're totally elite." Brianna said sarcastically and laughed. "Actually, Jess and I had initially planned to only bag pack around for a month. But my uncle told me about his reservation here he couldn't make it for, which he gave to us for free. So we re-planned our trip a little so we could definitely make use of. Lucky lottery."

"Wow. Most certainly. Of what I've seen, this place is heaven."

"It's so amazing here, but to be honest, a little boring and too proper." Jessica said.

"I'd still take it." Brianna laughed. "But I agree, it can be a little boring. But maybe things have changed." She looked at Cyrus with a cheeky grin.

"Oh really now. Maybe I have to agree with you." Cyrus smiled back. "So where have you been to so far?"

"We were mostly around Queenstown and the Fiords, doing all the walks and what not. We spent a few days on Stewart Island and then flew up here."

"Oh, How was Stewart Island?"

"Unreal. It's really underrated actually. More people should go. What about you?"

"Actually I am planning on going."

"No, I mean, where have you been to?"

"Oh, I started up in the far north, then Bay of Islands, Corromandel, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua and now here. It's been a month and a half already and another 2 or so to go."

"Ok, so I suppose you don't work, and you are amongst the elite." She laughed

Cyrus laughed. "I'm sort of taking a break and figuring some things out."

"Nice way to do that. Travel for 4 months, stay in ultra luxury like this. Not bad I must say."

"Ya, I am sort of pampering myself."

"So what did you do back home? Where are you from by the way?"

"Mumbai, India. We have a family business. Exports. A typical Indian trading business. But I got real sick of that. Completely not my thing. I'm actually here doing a lot of photography. And after the north, I'm going down to the South Island and spending 2 months with a group of professional photographers on a project."
Like Reply
"Oh wow. So is that what you're planning on doing?"

"Ya, it's a hobby right now. But I think I want to become a professional photographer and documentary filmmaker."

"That's awesome. Sounds so fascinating."

"It's definitely a passion. Very fulfilling. Stimulating." He replied, sipping his wine, and noticing Jessica wasn't really involved in the conversation, staring out into space.

"When're you here until?"

"I just got here today, so 5 more nights?"

"It would be lovely to see some of your pictures. I love photography as well, but I'm a real novice."

"Oh, ya, sure. I'd love to show them to you." He was hoping he didn't sound too eager as his mind was excited at spending time with this gorgeous siren. "And what do you do back home?"

"I'm a graphic designer back in London."

"Oh, lovely. And you Jessica?"

"Same. We're work buddies actually." She smiled

"Cool. So when do you two leave?"

"5 nights, same as you. We drive to Auckland and then sadly back to the U.K." She looked disappointed. She turned to Cyrus with her lips bent downwards, looking so adorable.

"I know, this country is so amazing. Do you have anything planned the next few days?" He asked them, hoping he could spend more time with her, other than just showing her photos.

"Actually, we have a couple of things booked already for tomorrow and the day after. But the 17th and 18th we're free, right?" She turned to Jessica to confirm, who gave her a silent nod.

"Ok. So would you two join me? We could go for some walks, go kayaking, dinner and drinks maybe? It'll be fun. Seeing that we're all around the same age I suppose." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Um, ya I guess that would be cool?"

"Great. So anything in particular? I was just planning to ask Mitchell to suggest something."

"Ya, that's a good idea actually. Ask him, see what he says, then let us know. We're cool with anything." She said, with a broad smile on her face. She seemed as excited as Cyrus was. "So where in the South are you going to visit?"

"I'm not sure as yet. The group hasn't sent me the detailed itinerary but they warned me it's going to be hectic and very extensive. I'm hoping it's everything."

"Oh it's such a phenomenal country. Small but packed to the brim with natural diversity and beauty."

"I've only just scbangd the surface, but whatever I have seen has been so impressive. Every turn you take there seems to be a surprise waiting."

"India must be pretty as well?"

"It is. But it's also got a lot of shit associated with it. Population, garbage, pollution. Especially the cities. But ya certain parts of the country are stunning. And fairly raw still, which is kind of nice."

"Some day I'll visit. We're quite the adventurous lot, so I'm sure we'd enjoy it."

Cyrus laughed. "It would be an adventure all right. In many many ways."

Just then Mitchell walked in to inform everyone that dinner was ready.

"Hey, I'm going to the loo. I'll see you at the table." Jessica said

"Ok, no worries."

"She doesn't say much, does she?" Cyrus asked, as they walked to the dining room.

"She's usually very different. She's in a bad frame of mind today. She just heard that her boyfriend was cheating on her the past whole month that we've been here. So she's obviously really pissed off and upset. And no offence, but a little off mood with the guys."

"Aah. Totally understandable." They entered the dimly lit room, with one large and long common table, made from gorgeous mahogany wood, and set with simple and elegant cream-colored dinnerware.

Cyrus and Brianna sat next to each other and as Jessica came, she picked a seat opposite them. Soon, the wine flowed, as the guests enjoyed the sumptuous dinner and dessert, narrating stories of their time in New Zealand and other travel experiences. Cyrus and Brianna continued to chat, getting to know each other and really hitting it off, while Jessica remained quiet for the most part, engaging in brief conversation only when required.

They finished dessert and moved to the living room for some coffee. "Hey, Brianna, do you two smoke?"

"Ya, once in a while. Wouldn't mind one now though. Jessica?"

"Ya, would love one actually."

"Let's go out in the balcony." As they stepped out, a cool breeze hit them. The sky was absolutely clear, and even with the dim glow from the lodge, they could see millions of stars.

"Just look at that. Amazing huh?" Cyrus said as he stared up. "I really find it fascinating."

"I know. The concept of the universe boggles my mind." The three of them quietly stared upwards as they finished their smokes.

"Hey, Cyrus." Brianna said, turning to him. "It was great meeting you tonight. Unfortunately, we have to call it a night, we have to be up pretty early tomorrow. We're going for a long trek. But I'm really looking forward to seeing you again."

"Same here. I had a lovely time tonight." He said and as he leaned in to give her a hug, he felt her ample bust pushing against his chest, and a delicate fragrance wafting from her gorgeous hair. He couldn't wait to see her again, and for now had to do with this quick hug.

"Good night Cyrus." She said with a wink, before Jessica and she skipped off to their cottage.

"Good night." Cyrus stood, staring at her cute ass as she scampered off. He slowly made his way back to his cottage, washed up and in a state of reverie, got into bed and passed out.

He woke up early the next morning, excited for the day the lodge had planned for him. After a long and hot shower, and a hearty and delicious gourmet breakfast, he boarded the lodges' helicopter for a private trip around the area. For 3 hours, Matthew the pilot flew Cyrus around the Taupo region and the three volcanoes, sweeping the chopper close to the mountains and through several gorges, before they finally skimmed along the surface of the river back to the lodge.

This was followed by an equally exhilarating speedboat ride with Tanya, the captain, who expertly maneuvered the state of the art speedboat upstream, swerving past rocks and gorges, with occasional 360 degree spins. Cyrus even had a chance to let the boat loose in a part of the river which was fairly open and wide.

The day of adventure finally came to an end with a short walk to a stunning and completely secluded waterfall just a little upstream from the lodge. Throughout the day, Cyrus had a chance to click some very interesting photographs, and was sure Scott and the team in the South would appreciate some of this work.
Like Reply
Cyrus finally returned to the lodge at seven p.m., after an intense day full of activities and stunning visuals of the area embedded in his memory for life. He returned to his suite and had a nice hot shower, letting the steamy water run over this fatigued body while he wondered what Brianna was up to.

He got dressed, took his laptop and his book and decided to spend the evening in the comfort of the lodge's library, catching up on his journal and some reading. He took his camera memory cards so he could upload all his images from the past few days, and organize and categorize them.

He entered the cozy library bar, with the deep wood of the walls and roof adding to the warmth that exuded from the fireplace. Cyrus sat on a chair at one end of the large mahogany table and set up his laptop. First, he uploaded his photos, and spent a little time sorting them out, making sure he selected the best to show Scott's team.

He ordered a bottle of a crisp sauvignon blanc, and slowly sipped on it as he began writing a little in his journal. Though not much had happened since the last time he wrote, his thoughts focused more on Priya, his feelings for her lately, and the fact that he was a little irritated at her not having kept in touch lately.

After dinner, he stepped out on the balcony and decided to call his parents to catch up on events at home. He was glad to know all was well and the business was thriving, perhaps even a little more since the time he had left. He then dialed Priya's number, and she answered immediately.

"Cy! Ok, wait, before you get mad. I'm sorry. I know I was supposed to email."

"Well, I was hoping to get a little pissed off first, act a little upset. But it's ok. So what's up?"

"Oh, the same old ya? This new work is amazing. I'm really loving it. It's way more stimulating." She sounded really happy.

"Pri, that's awesome ya. And how are things with Nikhil?" Cyrus was dying to know.

"Well, we're taking things slow you know. Pretty much the same as last time. We hang out from time to time, but nothing too serious as yet."

"Ok, cool." For some reason, Cyrus was happier knowing things were pretty much status quo with her and Nikhil, and had not gone too much further.

"And you?"

"Oh Priya. It's just one amazing adventure after the other." He said, implying it in more ways than one. "I'm at this stunning lodge in Taupo now. Went for the most amazing helicopter ride and jetboat trip. Tomorrow I'm going fishing. Living life." He laughed.

"Certainly sounds like you're living life." There was a pause for several seconds. "You know, Cy, I'm really missing you." She said. It sounded more than just a friend missing a friend.

"Same here sweetie. I don't know why, but I'm starting to miss you two." He laughed.

They both were silent for a few moments again.

"So, anyways, you're looking forward to the project ya?"

"Oh ya. Not too long now. It's going to be hectic. Getting my partying out of the way here." He laughed.

"I'm sure you are. I don't even want to know."

"So what's happening back home?"

"Same old really. Work's the only new good thing. Everyone's doing well, busy with life I suppose."

"Ok cool. Anyways, I just wanted to call and say a quick hi. I'll email you soon ok?"

"Ya, let me know how it all went before the project starts ok?"

"Will do. Take care Pri. Miss you." He said again.

"You too sweetie. Take care ok? Talk to you soon."

He hung up and slowly walked back to the suite, a bit tired, and a bit distracted with thoughts of Priya. He really felt good after speaking to her, and he sensed that she felt it as well. Till now, they always enjoyed catching up and teasing, and he always enjoyed telling her about his adventures. But today's conversation was different. It was more quiet, but more comforting in nature, and with that thought, he eventually lied on his bed and fell asleep.

He woke up early the next morning, and by 8 am, he was on his way to a fly-fishing trip with Mitchell, riding on a small boat upstream. It was his first time fly-fishing, and it took him a while to learn the fluid technique required. Mitchell showed him the tricks and eventually, after several attempts, Cyrus managed to catch a couple of large trout.

His next adventure was a private kayak trip in the nearby lake, with a chance to explore some rarely visited coves. But before he set off, he remembered his massage on the first day, and eager to be pampered by Vanessa's exquisite touch, he checked to see if she had a time available.

"Hey, Mitchell. I was wondering. I really liked the massage the other day. I just wanted to check if Vanessa was free again later this afternoon."

"Ya, sure. Let's go inside and check." He followed Mitchell to the reception, hoping he could get a slot.

"Hi, this is Mitchell at reception. Is Vanessa free this afternoon?" Mitchell gestured to Cyrus that he was waiting for a response.

"Ok, great. 5 pm? Cyrus?"

"Uh, ya perfect. I should be back in time ya?"

"Oh ya. Ok, go ahead and book it for Mr. Mistry." He hung up. "You're all set. You really liked her hands I suppose." Cyrus just nodded his head, controlling himself.

He was then driven to the starting point for his kayak trip, shown a map of the area and the route that he should take, and he was off. Equipment ready, Cyrus kayaked downstream, into the lake and off to the left and towards the more secluded part, all along thinking about his massage later.

He kayaked along beautiful and densely coated rock cliffs, along secluded beaches and coves, till he finally made his way back towards the starting point. The car was already waiting, and after they loaded the equipment back on, they drove back to the lodge in time for his massage.

He had a quick rinse and reached the spa, anxious and eager to see what would transpire with Vanessa. As soon as he entered, he was greeted by the same lady, taken through the same chambers and the ritual of changing into a bathrobe, and before long he was back on the table, lying bare-butt on his stomach. He heard the door slide open and shut, and the familiar rustling of her form-fitting silk robe, as she swayed towards him.
Like Reply