Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Michelle stopped the boat and dropped anchor somewhat further out into the harbor and stepped out onto the deck. "Little earlier than expected. We have a couple of options." She said as she sat by his side. "We can go for a walk on the Whangamumu track, up that hill over there," pointing towards the small hill behind the little village, "and see a spectacular view of both sides. Or we could just hang out here, swim, relax, do whatever. I recommend at night we camp on the beach in some tents. It should be fun."

"Well, since there's light out for a while, let's do it all." He said enthusiastically.

"You're going to kill me." She laughed

He ran his hands up and down her thigh, "Oh come on. It'll be fun. We'll do a short walk, swim a bit then camp on the beach."

"Ok sir, whatever the guest wants."

So they got back into their raft and made their way to the shore. They tied the raft to a tree close to the water's edge, and walked towards the track. After 45 minutes and an easy hike up, they had reached the top, and Cyrus was speechless. On one side, he could see down to the harbor where they had anchored their boat, with views of clear blue water, and a vast expanse of ocean beyond. On the other side, Michelle told him they were looking at Parekura Bay, near where they would drop anchor the next day. He sat on a rock enjoying the views and taking a lot of photographs. The sun was dipping on the Parekura Bay side, creating a dramatic sky of shades of pink and orange.

"We better head back before it gets too dark. We still need to get our stuff from the boat." Michelle said as she began walking down the path. The walk down was a lot easier and in 30 minutes they reached the beach. They untied the raft and rowed back to the boat to get the tent, some food supplies, wine and clothes for the night. Though the requirement of clothes for the night would be fairly minimal.

By 8:00 they were back on the beach with all their stuff.

"Cyrus, do you mind pitching the tent? I'm going to run into the village to get a couple of things."

"Ya, sure thing. No problem." He said as he opened up the tent.

Once that was up, Cyrus went looking for some wood to build a fire. The beach was littered with hundreds of pieces of driftwood, and he picked up several small ones that were fairly dry. The camp was set up, and Cyrus began to light the fire when he saw Michelle walking towards him. Once again, she looked like a goddess, her skin glowing copper from the flickering light of the fire. Her blonde hair blowing lightly in the breeze, and her blue eyes sparkling as she came closer.

It was a little colder than the night before, and much to Cyrus' dismay, Michelle put on a light sweater, covering her bikini-clad boobs. Cyrus, in the meantime, had pulled on a pair of track pants and a light pullover himself, and sat around the fire watching Michelle.

"I love how your country is obsessed with the outdoors. I mean, everywhere you go, it's all about doing stuff in nature. It's the best."

"Why, India is such a big country. You don't do stuff outdoors?"

"India also has over a billion people. Mostly anywhere you go, you will find people. Or some farmer will come to object thinking you're encroaching on his land. Or some idiot security officer officer from the nearby town will bother you. Plus, so many places are not accessible, or they are crowded and dirty, or it's not safe. We sometimes go to the north of India, where there are some unbelievable places. But it's still different. Only a very very small percentage of people are into this kind of thing. Ironic, considering that nearly 75% of the population lives in somewhat of the outdoors."

"That's funny. So that's why I guess you all are so crazy about this stuff. I mean for me, though I absolutely love it and won't trade it for anything in the world, it's nothing new."

"True." He sipped his beer and they continued to chat. "Do you like visiting cities?"

"Sometimes. Depends on what city. London, Paris, New York, Rome. Something worthwhile."

"I agree."

"Hey, You know what Cyrus?" She said, as she was sorting through the supplies. "We forgot to eat lunch." They laughed.

"I was wondering why I'm so hungry."

"I'm going to get dinner ready. We just have a couple of cans of baked beans, some bread, cheese, and I think some fruit."

"That's fine. Here's a beer." He said as he threw her a can, and opened another beer and relaxed around the fire while Michelle got dinner ready. "You were right. This is amazing. I haven't camped in so long. And never on a beach."

"Good, I'm glad. I assure you it'll get better." She winked and giggled as she continued with the dinner preps.

His thoughts drifted to Bombay and Priya, wondering what she was doing. He did miss her and thought of how she would've loved camping on the beach. He thought about her on and off, and missed talking to her, joking with her. His thoughts also drifted back to his work, and how much he loved what he was doing now rather than sitting in an office all day long, dealing with bullshit issues. He knew this is what made him happy, and he was inching closer and closer to a new path in his life.

"Hello. Cyrus. You there?" Michelle tried to get his attention.

"Oh, uh, sorry. Was just lost in some thought."

"Dinner's ready, come and get it."

They ate a typical camp meal around the fire, with some music playing off Cyrus' iPod. He felt like he was transported back to the camps he went to from school.

"You want to go for a swim?" Michelle asked as she finished and cleaned up

"Isn't it a bit cold for that?"

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." She stripped before Cyrus could even think about what he wanted to do. Seeing her naked body, he couldn't resist, and within a minute his clothes were lying in a pile on the beach chair, and he was running towards the water behind her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Ohhhh... wowwwww... it's cold!" She screamed as she jumped right in. Cyrus didn't waste time, bothering to slowly enter. He jumped in as well, and it really wasn't as bad as he thought.

The light from the near full moon bounced off the surface of the calm cove, giving it a silver sheen. It was fairly clear, and a gentle breeze circled through the cove. Cyrus caught up to Michelle, who was swimming a little farther out.

"Oh, you're right, this is so refreshing." The cold water relaxed his muscles. Michelle was a great swimmer but Cyrus managed to catch up to her. Just able to touch the bottom, he stood and held Michelle, pulling her close to him. He leaned forward and passionately kissed her, sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth, feeling her soft skin underwater. As he pulled her closer, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he could feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest. They continued to kiss a little till Michelle wiggled away and swam off to the shallower part.

"Catch me if you want more." She teased. He swam after her but she was too quick that time around. He sat down in the shallow water, leaving his lower part of the body submerged. He looked out to Michelle, a few feet away, swimming back towards him.

"Very bad Cyrus. Can't even chase after me."

She suddenly disappeared underwater, but he could see her body with the help of the moonlight. She swam towards him, and while still underwater, grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth. It was one of the most incredible feelings Cyrus had ever felt, with the combination of the cold water and her hot mouth engulfing his rising shaft.

He leaned back and enjoyed the feeling for a few seconds until Michelle had to surface for air. "Ohhh wow that felt good!"

She smiled at him, stood up and ran out of the water. He got up and chased her onto the beach, his now erect cock swinging in front of him, as he ran towards their camp. "You really have some tricks up your sleeve." He chuckled as he grabbed a towel to dry off.

"You still want some of this?" She teased him, flaunting her body from behind the fire. She squeezed her boobs, tweaking her nipples between her fingers, and running her hands up and down her body. He held his hard cock in his palms and began to stroke it, intently watching as she continued her teasing.

Continuing to massage her boobs, she ran one hand lower and parted her pussy lips. She inserted a finger between her moist folds and began to slowly slide in and out. Licking her lips, she moaned as she moved her attention to her clit, rotating her finger around the swollen bulb. Cyrus' cock was throbbing in his hands, as he began pumping his fist faster and faster, getting increasingly stimulated.

"Come and get me." She said, as she walked away from the fire and disappeared into the darkness behind. He followed her as she kept calling out to him, only her seductive voice giving her location away. He finally spotted her, leaning back against a tree, with the moonlight shining on her. Still playing with her pussy, she moaned,

"Ohhh baby.... Come and get me.... I need your cock in me now! Mmmm... yaaaaa!"

He walked up to her, lifted her right leg and wrapped it around his waist, and pointed his cock at her waiting pussy. He pushed forward, spreading her tight folds and slowly sliding all the way into her pulsating pussy. "Ohhhhhh yaaaaaa.... Babbbbyyyy... just like that." She moaned. "Uhhhhhh.... Aaaaaaahhhhhh yaaaaa.... Aaaaaaaahh yaaaaa baby.... Give it to me.... All the way!"

He placed his hands on the tree for support, and with her leg wrapped around his waist, be began pumping in and out. Sliding out nearly all the way, before leaning his body forward and thrusting back in, slamming his pelvis into hers.

"Aaahhhh... yaaaa... yaaaa... yaaaa baby... just like that.... Ohhhh fuuuuccckkkk yaaa.. yaaa.. yaaaa.. yaaa!" She moaned continuously in quick successions. She leaned her head back against the tree, closed her eyes, and went into a deep trance as his cock filled her to the brim.

Cyrus kissed her lips, running his tongue over the luscious flesh, licking lower onto her neck. He continued to kiss all across her neck as his ass pistoned back and forth, harder and harder, slamming his cock into her. Her standing with one leg around him made her pussy all the more tighter, and with her clenching her pussy muscles like she did, the feelings of pleasure had reached heights he had never known.

"Uhhhhh yaaaaaa babby.... Uhhhh yaaaa.... Fuuuuccck yaaaa..... mmmmm Cyruuusss.... Just like that.... Yesss... give it to me.... Faster!" She yelled between each thrust. He continued to pump in and out. "Come with me... baby... yessss.... Come with me!"

"Ohhh yaaaa Michelle.... Mmmmm yaaaaa... uhhhh.... Yaaaa.... Uuhhhh fuuuccckkk!" He moaned as he picked up pace.

"Ohhhhh fffucccckkkk Immmm ccoooommmmiiinng!! Yessss... give it to me...... give me your load!!" She urged as her orgasm exploded. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh fffuccccckkkk yaaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaa... yaaaaa... uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh baabbbby!" She came hard, her pussy going into spasms, quickly bringing Cyrus' orgasm to the brim.

He thrust into her one last time, threw his head back and moaned,

"Aaaaaahhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaa... uhhhhhh fffffuccckkkkk.... Yaaaaa.. yaaa!"

He began shooting his load deep inside her as their bodies were plastered together, shaking and gyrating, having a rocking orgasm together. His hips pushed up deep into her, spilling every last drop in her, till he was spent. They clung to each other for several moments before he moved back, letting his limp cock slide out, as Michelle still leaned against the tree.

"Fuck Cyrus.... Oh that felt good." She panted. "Come on let's go back to the tent. I'm not done."

"You are some animal!" They both chuckled.

"You are no less."

"True."

They walked back to the tent, unzipped it and crawled in. It was fairly comfortable for 2 people, and with thick sleeping bags, the ground didn't hurt either. They left the screen open to let the cool breeze ventilate the nylon capsule. They spent the next hour or so, caressing and embracing, and fucking each other silly in several positions before their unbelievable carnal desires were fulfilled, and all energy sapped from their bodies.

They slept like babies, with their naked bodies intertwined, their minds in a state of complete euphoria. They awoke early the next morning to the delicate sounds of birds chirping and the soothing sound of water lapping the beach. It was nearly 8 am, and Cyrus gently shook Michelle and woke her up.

"Morning."

"Mmm... morning." She turned over, still very groggy. "What's the time?"

"A little after 8. We better get going." He crawled out of the tent, completely naked, and stretched in the cool morning breeze. Michelle joined him a couple of minutes later, looking like she still needed some sleep.
Like Reply
"I have never been on a cruise like this before. Usually I'm just the guide and operator. You're tiring me." She giggled

"Right. I'm the one to blame." He gave her tight ass a little squeeze before jumping into the water for a quick swim. "Oh wow, you have to come in here." Michelle lazily followed him in, the cold water waking up every nerve in her fatigued body. Swimming around refreshed her mind and muscles, and she was ready to pack up and get going.

They swam out, dried off and started to clean up and clear out the camp. Cyrus packed up the tent and made sure to pour water on the fire in case any embers were still burning, while Michelle cleared up the food supplies and their clothes. They loaded the raft and oared back to the boat.

Climbing aboard, they stowed the raft, and Michelle prepared to leave. She started the engines, charted a course to Paroa Bay, their last stop for the night before heading back to Russell the next day. Cyrus had a quick shower, changed his clothes and came back on the deck to relax in the sun, while Michelle steered the boat out of the harbor and on towards Paroa. It was a long journey back and with a couple of stops, it would take them most of the day. Cyrus had planned to swim a little more and take loads of photographs of the stunning scenery under different lighting throughout the day. He also planned to relax and read his book, soaking in the sun and the fresh air.

He had some time to reflect again, and write some more in his journal. His thoughts wandered back to Priya, and he decided to call and say hi once he reached Russell. In the meantime, he lay back and enjoyed the ride, clicking some photographs as Michelle tried to sail as close to shore as possible.

A couple of hours passed by and they found a quiet harbor for a quick swim and an early lunch. Once on their way, Michelle came out of the cabin. "Cyrus, do you mind steering her a while, I really need to take a nap. I'm really tired."

"Ya, sure. Do I need to do anything with the sails?"

"Nothing at all. She's all set. Just keep her on track."

"Ok cool. Now you go and get some rest. Don't worry." She gave him a smile and lay on the deck chair to get a little rest. By now, Cyrus had learnt enough to steer the boat and dock in a cove if required. Around 3, after Michelle had been asleep for nearly 2 hours, he docked the boat and went under to make some coffee. He came back up with a mug for Michelle as well and woke her up.

"Hey, sleepy head. Time to get up."

"Huh, what, already?"

"Yes. It's been 2 hours. Here's some coffee. And now I'm getting bored, so you need to get up."

"Thanks. You're bored so I have to get up." She took the mug and sat up. Cyrus laughed and sat next to her.

"Michelle, I've had an amazing time out here. It's really been magnificent. Thanks for such a memorable trip. Next time, I'm definitely not going to go if it's Tom." They laughed. "I can't believe I'm off tomorrow."

"I know. Would've been nice if you were around a few more days."

"Ya." He looked out towards the cove.

"Come on, let's get going." Michelle got up and went into the cabin to take over the navigation.

"How much longer?"

"We should be there by 6." Just as she predicted, they rolled into the harbor just a little before 6. It was not as secluded as the harbor the previous day, but it was still quiet and peaceful nonetheless. They found a spot to drop anchor, making sure they weren't too close to any other boats, who knows what sorts of noises they had planned to emit.

After making sure the boat was secure, they went ashore on the raft, took a beautiful walk up the hill to catch the setting sun. They were back on the boat by 8:30, and starving, they began to prepare some dinner.

"I have an idea." Cyrus grinned at her.

"And what's that?" She said, continuing to stir the soup, wondering what mischievous idea he had cooked up.

"Close your eyes." He told her.

Cyrus came up behind her, reached around and began untying her track pants. "I should've guessed your idea had something to do with this." She snickered.

"Wait, let me finish." He pulled her pants down, followed by her panties. "Lift your hands up." He then removed her t-shirt, and then unsnapped her bra.

"What's the..." She turned around to see Cyrus already naked.

"Let's cook naked." He laughed

"You're crazy." She turned around and began to cook again. Cyrus stood right behind her, with his semi-hard cock pressing against her firm ass. He played with her boobs and ran his hands up and down her stomach and chest as Michelle found it very difficult to continue.

"Mmmm.... Cyrus.... I don't know what you're going to get to eat if you continue like this."

"I don't care. It's fun."

"Ok, now why don't you take over from me and finish the pasta sauce?" She turned around and moved aside to make way for Cyrus.

He moved forward and began to cook, as she now stood close behind him, pushing her boobs against his back. She reached around and ran her hands up and down his chest, gently grazing her nails across his abdomen.

"Ohhh fffuuuccckk... that's sensitive." He jolted

"See, not easy is it?" She laughed. She moved her hands lower and grabbed his shaft. She began to slowly pump up and down, feeling its girth growing thicker in her fist. She began pumping it faster and faster till he was completely hard and had to step back from the stove a little so he wouldn't get burned.

"Fuuucckkk.... Mmmmmm yessss.... Michelle! Ohhh fucccckkk!" He had to stop cooking and place his hands on the countertop for balance. She rubbed her boobs up and down his back and he could feel her hard nipples grazing his skin.

"Ohhh Cyrus....mmmmm... you like that." She moaned as she continued to pump his cock, as she grew hornier with the feeling of her nipples rubbing against him.

"Mmmmmm.... Yessss.... Uhhhhhh yaaaa!" Is all Cyrus could say. Michelle stopped pumping his shaft, dropped to her knees and turned him around. He held the countertop as Michelle immediately swallowed his shaft in her hot mouth, moving her head back and forth. Her lips were pursed tight around his cock as her tongue danced around his shaft.

"Ohhhh Michellle..... ohhh fuuccckkkk yessss!" He moaned as she pumped her fist around the base of his cock and sucked and licked his head. She pulled out just so his head was still in her mouth and began to suck and rotate her tongue around, driving Cyrus completely crazy. She then moved her head forward, taking in several inches of his shaft, running her tongue along the length. She pulled out completely, and pointing his shaft upwards, she began to lick his balls. She ran her tongue up along the underside of his cock, taking is head in her mouth again and sucking. She continued alternating between sucking his cock and pumping it with her fist until she sensed Cyrus' body stiffen.
Like Reply
"Fffuuuuccckk.... Uhhh... Miii...cchheellle..... baby..... Fucckkkk I'mm ccooooooommmm...." He couldn't even complete saying it as his cock began spurting his come into her mouth. She pumped his shaft as his body twitched and shot load after load into her mouth. Once she squeezed him completely dry, she pulled his cock out and swallowed every last drop.

"Mmmm.... Yessss... Michelle!" Cyrus mumbled, his knees a little weak as he still held on to the countertop for balance.

"Nice idea." Michelle giggled as she stood up and went to clean her face. "You can return the favor later. Let's eat first."

It took Cyrus a couple of minutes to regain his composure, and clear his mind from what had just happened. He somehow managed to finish, placed the food on the table, opened a bottle of wine and sat down opposite Michelle. They laughed, joked, teased each other and enjoyed their last meal together, completely naked.

After dinner, they got cozy on the deck, sitting on the seat along the boat, and stretched out their legs on the deck chair in front of them. Covered in a light blanket, their warm naked bodies clung together as they enjoyed a sky full of stars.

"Like I was saying earlier, this really has felt like a holiday I've taken with you rather than a tour I've given you. It's been so much fun."

"It really has been memorable. The best cruise I'll ever take." He laughed

They enjoyed their wine and a couple of smokes as Cyrus told Michelle about his itinerary. She gave him a few suggestions and a few places to visit in Rotorua and Taupo. Before long, the bottle of wine was over, and Michelle got comfortable resting her head on his chest, her boobs pushing into his side. Cyrus ran his hands through her hair, down her back and began stroking up and down.

He removed the blanket and stroked up and down her bare back. "Mmmmmm.... That feels good." She moaned. "So are you planning on returning the favor or not?" She asked directly, laughing.

"I'm still thinking about it." He grinned as he moved his hand lower and began massaging her ass.

"Well, maybe this might help you make the right decision." She said as she got off the chair and stood in front of him. She lifted her hands up and ran them through her silky hair, gathering it in a bunch over her head before letting it cascade down her back. She moved her hands lower and cupped her boobs, lifting them up, pushing them together, and gently squeezing them. She played with her nipples before moving her hands lower down her taut body, onto her hips, gently swaying them, doing a full seductive turn. She placed a palm over her pussy as she watched Cyrus stroke his cock, eagerly waiting to plunge his tongue deep within her folds.

Cyrus stood up and pulled her to the chair, making her lie on her back. He kneeled in front of her, spread her legs and placed them on his shoulders, rolling her ass up so her pussy pointed straight up at him. He immediately lowered his head and began kissing her inner thighs, slowly inching towards her steamy pussy, running his tongue over his smooth skin.

He moved one hand over her thigh and began gently massaging her swollen clit, simultaneously diving into her waiting folds with his tongue.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh yaaaaa baby..... ohhhhhh that feels sooooo goooodd!!" She arched her back up a little and moaned loudly. He darted his tongue in and out faster and faster, while she massaged her boobs, twirling her fingers around her erect nipples. Cyrus' tongue roamed her folds, twirling around her pussy, while he continued to massage her clit with his thumb.

Michelle's body began to writhe as her senses were in overdrive. With her hands massaging her boobs and Cyrus' tongue darting in and out of her pussy as his thumb rubbed her clit, Michelle was in a trance.

"Fucccck yesssss...... that's it baby..... keep sucking... ohhh yyaaaaaa... it feeelssss soooo fucking goooodd.... Ohh yaaaa babyyy! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh yaaaaa... aaaaaaahhhhh yaaaaa.... Uhhh... uhhhh... uhhh" She screamed.

Cyrus spread her legs a little and took her clit between his puckered lips and sucked, sending a wave of electricity surging through her body. As he sucked her clit, he inserted a finger deep in her folds, darting in and out her tight wet passage. Her body writhed in a state of euphoria, moaning and screaming as her orgasm was ready to explode.

"Yesss... ohh yess... ohh yesss... ohh yesss.... Fuccck yesss..... Im nearly.... There.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa.... Fffuuuucccccckkkkkkk yaaaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaahhhh!" She screamed louder, as her ass lifted off the seat and her body went into spasms. "Aaaaahhhh yaaaaa..... yaaaaa... yaaaaaa... ffuckkk yaaaaaa... ohhhh yaaaa!" She screamed as waves of her orgasm rolled through body, her sweet nectar flowing all over Cyrus' face. It took several moments before it subsided and she sat back down, panting and sweating.

"Fuck Cyrus.... ohhhhh.... That surely was a favor well returned!" She gasped for air. She stood up and moved towards the deck chairs, motioning for Cyrus to follow her. She lifted up the backrest of the chair so it sat fairly upright, and made Cyrus sit down, with his legs stretched out. She straddled him and sat on his thighs, with his fully erect cock inches from her pussy. Staring into his eyes, she grabbed his shaft and began to slowly stroke up and down as her juices continued to leak all over him.

Cyrus closed his eyes and enjoyed her soft hands moving up and down on his cock, occasionally grabbing his head and twirling her soft palm around the sensitive skin. She then stretched her legs forward and placed them up on the back of the chair, resting her calves on his shoulders. She then leaned back and placed her hands on his thighs, lifting her ass up and placing her pussy right above his cock. Cyrus grabbed his shaft and guided it to her entrance as she slowly sank down on, allowing his head to enter her tight folds. Further letting her body lower, her pussy began engulfing the entire length, inch after inch, as it slid into her warm wet canal. Continuing to stare into each other's eyes, Michelle pushed from her hands and began to lift her ass up and down on his cock. Cyrus held the side of the chair and pushed up to meet her body, pushing his pelvis into hers as they met. Slowly and steadily, they picked up pace; Michelle bouncing up and down on him, her boobs swaying as she moved, and Cyrus thrusting his body up, pushing his cock deep into her tight folds.
Like Reply
"Mmmmmm... uhhhmmmm... aaaaahhhhhhh yaaaaaaa.... Uhhhhh uhhhh uhhhh yaaaaa!" She moaned as she rotated her hips in circles, grinding her pelvis into his. She then pushed up again, allowing most of his shaft to slide out, before starting to bounce up and down again.

Cyrus watched as she moved up and down, hovering over his body, engulfing his cock with her shaft as it slid in and out of her. As Michelle began to tire in this position, he brought her legs down, and as he moved sideways to place his legs on the deck, she wrapped her legs around his waist. With his cock still buried deep inside her, she placed her hands on his shoulders, and enjoyed the feeling of his cock filling her up so nicely.

Cyrus cupped her ass and lifted her up, letting his cock slide out most of the way before dropping her back onto his pelvis. Michelle threw her head back and let Cyrus lift and drop her, his cock piercing her pussy each time she sank down.

"Aaaaaaahhh yaaaaaaa.... Baby... yesss... yesss.. yesss... yessss... that feels good! Your thick cock fills me up so nice!" She moaned, as she wrapped her hands around his neck. He held her closer to him and began lifting her up and down faster and faster, as she used her legs to push up and down. His cock began to smoothly and steadily slide in and out of her, while her boobs brushed up and down his chest.

"Mmmm... yessss... ohhhh yessss.... Uhhhh... uhhhh... aaaahhh... yaaaa!" She moaned, her pleasure knowing no bounds. Cyrus then stood up, her body still wrapped around his and his cock still buried within her folds. He lifted her body up and down, as they continued to fuck standing, Michelle pushing of his hips to slide up and down on his cock. He began walking towards the cabin and pushed Michelle up against the outer wall. With her legs still wrapped around him, she took support of the wall as Cyrus began thrusting his cock in and out of her with long hard strokes.

As Cyrus plunged his cock in and out, she lowered one leg onto the deck, leaving the other tightly wrapped around his waist. With one leg lower, her pussy became even tighter, gripping his thick shaft tight as it was gliding in and out. Cyrus lifted his head up and moaned,

"Uhhhhhhh yessss Michelle.... Ohhhh fuccccckkk.... Your pussy.... Is so amazing!" As his levels of arousal were rapidly rising.

"Mmmm... yessss... mmmmmm yaaaaa... aaaahhhh yaaaa!" She moaned, her eyes closed, and in total ecstasy with his cock sliding in and out faster and faster. He leaned down and took her nipples between his lips, one after the other, and gently sucked as he fucked her.

"Immm....aaaahhh fffuccck.... Immmm going to.... Cccoooommmee!" She said between thrusts. "Ohhh fuuucccckkk Cyruss.... Faster baby... faster... make me come!"

He did exactly what she said and thrust in and out faster and faster, taking her closer to the edge, while building his own orgasm. "Mmmmm... Michelle.... Yessss......same here.... Im going to comeeeee!"

"Yesssss..... yessssss... ohhhhhhhhhh ffffuccccckkkk yessssss... aaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhh myyyyy god! Yessss... yesss!" She screamed. "I'm coooooommmmmiiiiinggg!!" Her pussy tightened and began to spasm around his shaft and Cyrus had to fight his urge to shoot in her till she was done.

Her body quivered as Cyrus held her, her pussy pulsating around his sliding cock, as her orgasm ravaged her. Finally as her body began to relax, Cyrus pulled out and began stroking his shaft as Michelle dropped to her knees.

"Ohhh babby.... I can't hold on!" His fist gliding up and down his moist cock, bringing his orgasm to the brink. His ass stiffened and his balls twitched as his come began to spurt out into Michelle's waiting mouth. He bucked his hips and shot several times into her, as she took control of his cock. She took several inches into her mouth and began to pump his cock with a tight fist, squeezing every drop he had left into her. His knees were weak and he could barely stand as his last drops spilled out, and his head spun with potent euphoria.

"Fuucckk Michelle! That was awesome...... yet again." He gasped, as she slowly caressed his sticky shaft and kissed his glans. He slid down and both of them sat against the cabin, completely spent and panting.

"This was a trip I'll never forget Cyrus. I've never had such satisfying sex." Michelle said, turning to see Cyrus with his head leaning against the cabin wall.

They sat there for a while, with Michelle's head leaning on Cyrus' shoulder, catching their breath. Cyrus stood up and lit a cigarette and sat back on the deck chair. Michelle came over with a light quilt, dropped the back of the chair a little lower and lay down beside him. She threw the quilt over their naked bodies as they stared at the sky, finished a smoke, and soon fell asleep right out in the open.

Several hours later, they were woken by the rising sun and sounds of boats passing by them. Cyrus turned over and nearly fell off the chair. It took him a few moments to realize where he was before he stood up, looked across the bay, and stretched his arms up, still completely naked. It was yet another bright sunny morning, and a little cooler and crisper than before. Though it was only 6:30, the activity in the bay was picking up, and just as he turned he saw Michelle stir.

He saw Michelle stand up on the other side of the chair, with her back faced to him, putting her clothes back on. "Morning darling." She said. "Sleep well?"

"Ya. It was so nice to sleep up on the deck."

"Darling, can you please make some coffee. I'm going to quickly freshen up so we can leave. Oh, I suggest you put some clothes on." She laughed. "Those girls on that boat seem to be getting quite a show." She pointed to a boat passing them, with a couple of girls waving at seeing Cyrus giving them a complete nude show.

"Oh shit." He laughed, waving back and walking below to get some clothes on.

He freshened up and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, put a put of coffee to brew and came back up.

"So how long is the trip back?"

"Only an hour and a half actually. But we need to get her cleaned up for another trip tomorrow. I can't have any evidence of us." She laughed.

"So are you planning on going on the trip tomorrow?"

"Are you nuts. I need a break." She chuckled

They had a cup of coffee before Michelle prepared to set sail for Russell, marking the end of the best boat trip Cyrus had ever had. He had come across yet another lively, fun loving, and very feisty girls, and had the time of his life. Not to mention, seen some of the most amazing scenery he could come across. Though his focus was partially on his photography, he couldn't help but indulge in a highly sexual experience, stimulating his mind and taking him further away from the shit he had left behind. He was thinking about a balanced trip, enough work and enough play, and though he was sad to leave he knew the trip ahead would be full of crazy adventures.

They reached the harbor in Russell a little after 9, and Michelle docked the boat back where they had started.

"I can't believe it's already over. You know, at first, I wasn't looking forward to taking this trip. But I can't tell you how happy I am to have eventually taken it." She looked over at Cyrus. "I'm so glad I met you. Thanks for an absolutely amazing and stimulating time."

"Thank you! Michelle. Like I kept saying, it just wouldn't have been the same with Tom." They both laughed.

"I certainly hope not."

"But seriously Michelle, it was unbelievable. I'll always remember this. Thanks again." They gave each other a long and tight hug. Michelle discreetly gave his cock a nice squeeze. "Mmmmm... thanks! Now I'm going to drive to my next destination with a cock that's harder than granite."

Michelle laughed as she helped him take his stuff to shore. Cyrus felt a little weird being on solid ground again, after so long on a boat. It took him a little while to get used to it again. She walked with him to his car a few blocks away, and helped him load all his stuff.

"Well. This is it Michelle. I'm going to miss hanging out with you. But do keep in touch."

"You bet. You take care now. Have a great trip ahead." They hugged each other again. Cyrus jumped into the car, started the engine, and pulled out of the lot. He was on his way to the Waipoua Forest, not knowing what adventure or escapade lay ahead of him. But completely recharged, refreshed and rejuvenated, and sufficiently disconnected from home, he drove on to his next encounter.
Like Reply
Continuing on in his journey, Cyrus explores the western part of the north island, planning to relax on a quiet farm after an eventful 3-day boat trip in the Bay of Islands. He meets another guest at the farm, a gorgeous Australian brunette, a few years elder to him, and together they plan to explore a forest, followed by cooking in the farm. Over the hours they spend together, sexual tension builds, leading them to spend a torrid night together before Cyrus leaves for Auckland the next day.
Like Reply
Chapter 5: Waipoua Forest and a night with Arianna

Cyrus left Russell and the gorgeous Michelle behind, as he made his way west towards the Waipoua Forest. He had booked a stay at a quiet homestead for a couple of nights, in a town called Dargaville, and had planned to go on walks, write in his journal and relax, especially after his torrid 3-day boat cruise.

He took the ferry across, and from Paihia, he drove directly west towards Omapere. From here, he drove south, through the forest, along the coast and eventually to Dargaville. The scenery once again stunning, he stopped several times along the way to do some photography.

During the drive, his mind was filled with several thoughts; Priya, Michelle, Natalie, his career, the trip that lay ahead. It was the 22nd of November, and three weeks had already gone by, but three extremely stimulating, exciting and not to mention, lustful weeks. He hadn't spoken to Priya at all, but was now becoming eager to hear her voice again. He made a mental note to call her as soon as he reached.

He reached Dargaville close to 2 p.m. and drove through the gates of the homestead, a large 175-acre farm of sheep and cows. He drove up the long path and up a tiny hill to the house, parked his car and walked into the rustic stone structure.

"Good afternoon." An old lady walked up to him. "I'm Kathy. How can I help you?" She said, slowly walking towards a large mahogany desk in the corner of a very warm and cozy room. He looked around at the very homely and cozy interiors of their rural and simple home, and knew right away that he was going to have a fairly relaxing time.

"Yes ma'am. I'm Cyrus Mistry. I'm here for 2 nights."

"Yes, here it is. We have you in the Stable Suite just up those stairs. Why don't you get comfortable? If you need anything at all, I'm around here most of the time, so please don't hesitate to ask. I'll be happy to help with the activities and anything else you might be interested in."

"Great, thanks so much Kathy. Oh by the way, I read that you provide dinner as well?"

"Yes, we certainly do. It's a very simple home-style meal that we cook up. You just need to let me know a couple of hours before."

"Great, so put me down for both nights." He didn't feel like going into town and finding a place to eat.

"Ok, wonderful. My husband will be around later as well."

"Ok, thanks. See you later." Cyrus took his luggage up to his room. He entered a huge suite, decorated in walnut wood and stone, and accessorized with beige colored fabrics. The spacious living area was furnished with a comfortable looking couch and a solid wood desk and chair. To the right was a large balcony overlooking the rolling hills of the farm. To his left was the spacious bedroom with a plush king size bed and a large bathroom. It was roomy and luxurious but in a rustic way.

The first thing Cyrus did was fill the large tub with hot water and foam and relaxed in it for nearly an hour. He let the warm water soften his muscles as he lay there with his eyes closed, listening to music from his iPod. After he dried off, he lay on the bed in his bathrobe, watching some TV and caught up on some world events. He surfed the channels and came across an old British comedy serial, Black Adder, that Priya and he used to watch all the time back home. As it ended, he picked up the phone and called her.

"Pri! It's me!" He nearly screamed as he heard her voice on the other end.

"Cy!!" She screamed. "Oh my god! Where the hell are you?" She sounded so ecstatic to hear his voice. "It's been days. How're you doing?"

"Awesome ya, Pri. It's so amazing here. I've been having such a blast. Eating, drinking, doing loads of photography." He of course left out details of his sexual romps he'd indulged in over the past couple of weeks. "I can't even tell you what a great time I'm having."

"Wow, you sound so excited. A complete transformation from a few weeks ago. I'm so happy for you."

"So what's up with you? What've you been doing?"

"Well, the same old really. Work's been a little light though, which is good. Last weekend bunch of us went away for the weekend to Rahul's farm. Other than that, same old. But tell me more."

"Guess what I just finished watching?"

"A porn." She laughed, a sound Cyrus really missed hearing.

"Ya, and I called you just to tell you that." He snickered. "No idiot.... Black Adder."

"Black Adder?? My god.... I remember those times when we watched 8 episodes in a row." She laughed.

"It's still hilarious."

"But don't tell me you're in New Zealand watching Black Adder."

"No ya. I just reached this farm today, after a long drive and a hectic few days, so was just relaxing."

"So what've you been up to?"

"Uh, after Auckland I drove to the gorgeous far north and drove around a lot. I've traveled only a third of the North so far, and I've already seen so many amazing places, gone on such beautiful walks, I really think of you all the time."

"How sweet."

"Serious, you'd really love all of this."

"I know darling." She laughed. "I've been there, but I feel I didn't completely explore it. Again someday. So anyways, what plans now?"

"So now I'm at this farmstay for a couple of nights before heading back to Auckland for a night. Then a couple of more weeks exploring the North Island."

"You sound so happy. I love to hear you like this again. So is it merely being away that is making you happy, or some other reasons."

"What do you mean?"

"Cyrus, you know what I mean." She snickered.

He laughed. "Well, I guess I've met a couple of girls along the way."

"Just a couple. Really. Crazy boy."

"Anyways, I gotta go Pri. I'm heading out before it gets dark."

"Ok. Have fun. Take care of yourself, ok? Call me soon."

"Will do. You too. Bye babes!"

He hung up, finally having spoken to Priya, filling him with that familiar sense of happiness. For some reason, neither of them gave that feeling enough attention, or thought that it might have meant something much more.

He got dressed and walked down to find Kathy, and her husband having tea in the living room.

"Oh Cyrus, meet Bill." Kathy called out.

"Hi Bill. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Cyrus. Nice to meet you. All ok up there?"

"Absolutely, you have a lovely place."

"Thanks. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?"

"Sure, I'd love some coffee." Kathy got up to get him some while he sat down to speak with Bill.
Like Reply
"Bill, I wanted to know a couple of things to do here. I don't want to run around though."

"Ok. If you want to take it a little easy, I definitely recommend relaxing on our property. You can take one of our bikes and ride around our farm, find some spots to relax. Then after dinner, we are planning to take one of our other guests on a night walk in a nearby forest and cave, which is pretty interesting."

"That actually sounds perfect. I don't want to drive anywhere far today."

"Our bikes are in the shed in the back. Tomorrow, you can go for a walk in the Waipoua Forest"

"Yes, I definitely want to do that. Thanks a lot Bill." He said, taking the mug of coffee Kathy had just brought. "So what time is the walk tonight?"

"It has to be after 10. It needs to be pitch dark to see the nocturnal life. The other guest, Arianna, is out now, but when she's back, I'll confirm and let you know."

"Ok. So then I'll be back around 8 for dinner." He finished his coffee, got his camera and went to the shed to borrow a bike. It was around 5, as he set off on a small dirt path leading further into the farm.

He rode along the path, passing by the pastures where the sheep and cows were grazing. He past the milking sheds as well as the barns where the cattle were kept. He rode further, through a small patch of trees, and decided to stop and relax for a while. He continued on, riding through the quiet and serene farm, enjoying the breeze blowing on his face. He had always enjoyed biking, especially through such a beautiful setting. Around 7, he decided to turn back towards the house so he would have enough time to shower and freshen up before dinner.

He put the bike back in the shed and walked in the house, waved a quick hello to Bill and Kathy, who were chatting with a young lady whom he guessed was Arianna, and went upstairs. He had a nice hot shower, washing off the mud and dust, feeling so energetic after an evening around the farm. He dressed in his denims and a t-shirt, sprayed some light cologne and went back down for dinner.

"This is Arianna," Kathy introduced, as he walked into the living room. "She's been staying with us a couple of nights."

"Hi Arianna. Cyrus." He paused, instantly captivated by her beauty. "Nice to meet you." He shook her hand and smiled warmly, sitting in the chair opposite her.

She seemed to have a slender frame, but since she was slumped low in a lounge chair, he couldn't get a clear view of her shawl covered upper body. Her face, glowing in the dim light, was sharply defined and extremely attractive. Her shoulder length, straight brown hair, cut in a sharp, razor-cut style, perfectly accentuated her sharp lines with its lustrous glow. Her eyes were unique, a shade somewhere between grey and hazel, sharply gazing back at his as he continued to admire hers. She definitely seemed older to him, but age had certainly not marred her perfectly radiant and vital looking skin.

"Hello Cyrus, nice to meet you. So where're you from?" She had a sweet voice, and he loved her accent.

"India. And you?"

"Melbourne, Australia. So whereabouts in India?"

"Bombay. So how has your trip been so far?"

"Fantastic, as always. It's probably my 10th visit to New Zealand, and third here with Kathy and Bill." She gave them a warm smile, her pouty lips beautifully arching upwards. "It just gets better each time."

"Beautiful country isn't it."

"Gorgeous, and each time I see something different. Lucky I live close by." She laughed. Cyrus loved the way it sounded, and loved the way her body bounced as she laughed so openheartedly. "Even India. It's lovely from what I hear."

"It is. It's very very different, but ya, it's got a lot of great asepcts." He didn't want to get into the whole discussion of explaining his country, and culture at that point in time. It would take too long. He always found it tough when someone asked what India was like. It could not be explained easily, and certainly not quickly. It's got states that are like countries, with different languages, food and cultures. The people are different in all parts of the country. In each area, there are so many class differences and caste differences. It's impossible to generalize, and certainly difficult to explain the positives and negatives, so he left it at that.

"Dinner's ready." Kathy announced. The four of them walked to the cozy dinning room, furnished with an antique dining table. "Being home-style, we all usually eat together, all our guests and us."

"That's lovely." Cyrus said, as he sat down across from Arianna. She looked into his eyes and gave him a warm smile.

Kathy brought out a breadbasket and a bottle of wine. "Tonight we have a salad, grilled lamb and asparagus, then two desserts. One of them is Arianna's favorite." She looked at her and smiled as she poured everyone some wine.

"I'm not sure if anyone's going to want to walk after this meal." Cyrus said as they all took some fresh bread.

They were engrossed in conversation the entire meal, with Cyrus sharing his travel and photography experiences, his New Zealand experiences so far, and Arianna sharing a lot about Australia. Cyrus did try and explain a little about India, enough to give them a picture of its diversity and complexity, as well as its positives and negatives. He enjoyed the intelligent and informative conversation with her, and instantly hit it off.

At the end of dessert, Kathy brought out some coffee. "Hope you all enjoyed the meal."

"Delicious Kathy, thanks so much." Arianna said. "And so sweet of you to remember and make this delicious apple pie!"

"Oh Cyrus. You mentioned something earlier about cooking ya? Once in a while our guests have gone into the kitchen and cooked, you're more than welcome to do that tomorrow. We can prepare dinner together."

Arianna and him both chimed in together. "I'd love that." They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Well then. Both of you are more than welcome to cook tomorrow."

"I can't wait." Cyrus said, excited with the prospects of getting into the kitchen, and as a bonus, to spend more time with Arianna.

"Shall we leave for the walk?" Bill said. "It's nearly ten, and we need to drive about 25 kilometers."

"Absolutely, let's go." Arianna pushed her chair back and stood up as Cyrus watched her sensually flick a few strands of her hair behind her ears.

Cyrus went to his room to get a sweatshirt, and as he came back down, he paused for a second on the staircase to admire Arianna's beautiful body. She stood facing away from him, scanning some of the books and memorabilia, her small round ass encased in her fitted denims looked so firm and delectable.

"I love this place." She said, turning around as she heard him walk down.

"I know, you can really see how passionately they have put it together over the years." He soaked in her exquisiteness; high cheekbones with sharp underline features and piercing eyes.

"Absolutely. Every time I come to the North Island, I spend a few days with them. This walk is so amazing too."

"Oh, you've done it before?"

"Ya, every time. It's so much fun."

"So then you must have gone into the Waipoua forest as well?"

"Actually, not this time. I was planning on doing that tomorrow. I've been lazy and just bummed around the beaches and lakes so far."
Like Reply
"Oh ok. I was planning on going tomorrow, so wanted recommendations in case you've been."

"Sure, remind me when we're back, I'll tell you about a couple of nice walks I've done before."

"Ok, let's go." Bill called out. They climbed into his old rickety SUV and drove the 25 kilometers through total darkness and wilderness to the national reserve. Bill had grown up in these parts and knew the terrain very well. The walk was just a little over 45 minutes and Bill pointed out several nocturnal birds including the little kiwi. Towards the end of the walk, he took them into a dark and cold cave, covered entirely by thousands of glowworms stuck to the rock face.

On their drive back, Cyrus and Arianna were pretty tired, each looking forward to their beds. Cyrus was also looking forward to the Waipoua Forest the next day, and as the reached the house, he remembered to ask Arianna about it.

"Arianna, so can you give me some recommendations about Waipoua Forest?"

"You know what, Cyrus, I was thinking. If you're cool with some company, we could go together. That way I could show you some of my favorite parts."

"Uh, ya, sure. That would be wonderful." Cyrus didn't want to sound overexcited, even though he was ecstatic at the idea of spending the day with Arianna.

"Great. So let's meet at 7:30 or so for breakfast, then we'll go. I'll be your forest guide." She laughed and winked as she walked to her room on the ground floor. Cyrus smiled and walked up to his room, his plans of relaxing most likely shattered, but he wasn't complaining.

He washed up, stripped down to his boxers and got into bed, thinking about Arianna, and how hot and friendly she was. His thoughts began to drift to the beginning of his trip as he remembered May. An image of her gorgeous naked body flashed through his mind as he closed his eyes to recall that night. She was in the balcony, completely naked, her lustrous hair tied in a ponytail, flowing down her back. She raised her hands and untied it, letting her hair flow down in waves. She then ran her hands down her chest and gave her cute boobs a squeeze before gently rolling her thumb and forefinger around her large pointy nipples.

Cyrus' cock began rapidly rising in his boxers, imagining May playing with herself. He pulled them down, and held his semi-hard cock and began to slowly stroke it, as it grew thicker in his palm. He leaned back against the pillow and pictured May on her knees in front of him, as she took his glans in her mouth and sucked, bobbing her head up and down.

She then straddled him, placed his cock at her juicy opening, and sank down to take it deep into her tight pussy. Bouncing up and down, she ground her pussy, rotated her hips and played with her boobs, as she rode him hard.

As he continued to imagine May rising up and down on his cock, he hair swaying and her boobs bouncing, he reached over to the side table for the lotion. Squirting some in his palm, he applied it up and down his shaft, and smoothly began sliding his fist up and down its length. Suddenly, he got a flash of Natalie's gorgeous naked body, dancing in front of him. Her large, buoyant and fleshy boobs seductively bounced as she danced for him, her long luscious hair cascaded down her back, and her blue eyes penetrated his.

She walked over to him, sat on his lap on the couch, and took his cock in her soft hands. She took some of her pussy juices and lubricated his shaft, rubbing her fist up and down the meaty length. She rose up and placed the head at her entrance and sank down in one easy motion, screaming and throwing her head back. She instantly began to rise up and down, letting his entire thick length slide in and out of her tight folds as he reached up and began playing with her large globes.

Cyrus nearly came as he stroked his shaft, thinking about Natalie and her tantalizingly voluptuous body moving up and down on his cock. She reached up and gathered her hair in a messy bunch, before letting it cascade back down her back in heavy tumbles. She then grabbed her heaving boobs and massaged them, cupping them and pushing them together, before letting go, leaving them free to bounce on her chest as she rose up and down, harder and faster.

His thoughts quickly moved to Michelle, as she stood on the boat deck, bent forward holding the railing. Cyrus held her hips as he thrust his meaty cock in and out of her vice like pussy. His pelvis slammed into her ass each time he pushed forward, her gorgeous body bouncing back and forth.

This image did it for Cyrus, and with two more pumps of his fist, his body tightened as is orgasm took control. He moaned, "Uhhhhhh fffuccckkkk..... ohhhhh ffucccckk!" Ropes of thick white come flew into the air, shot after shot, and landed on his abdomen. He stroked a few more times, squeezing out every drop, before his orgasm finally subsided and he lay back and relaxed.

After several minutes, he went to the bathroom to clean up, got back into bed and fell asleep within a few minutes, excited about the next day.

His alarm rang at 6:45, and it took Cyrus a few minutes to open his eyes. The thought of spending the day with Arianna finally pulled him out of bed. He had a hot shower and packed his equipment and a few other things for the walk, and went downstairs to join Arianna for breakfast. She was already downstairs, filling herself a bowl of cereal at the counter, facing away from him. Her short khaki shorts hugged that firm ass of hers, giving it a beautiful round form. His eyes moved lower, down her slender and well-toned legs and glowing bronze skin.
Like Reply
"Hi, morning Arianna."

"Hey, good morning Cyrus." She said, turning around to finally give Cyrus a better look at her. She looked incredible in a body-hugging yellow collared t-shirt, stretching across what seemed to be a lean torso and medium size, nicely rounded breasts. Her top two buttons were undone, stretching the material apart to give him a modest view of her not so modest cleavage. Her hair was covered by a bandana, with a few wisps poking out from the behind her ears and neck. She was a combination of adorable and hot, in a way that made Cyrus' blood flow faster through his veins.

"You look nice." He said modestly. "Look all set to conquer that forest."

"Thanks." She giggled.

They had a hearty breakfast of cereal, fruits and eggs, and made sure they had enough sustenance to carry them through the day. After a last cup of coffee, they got their things together and left the house.

"We can go in my car." Cyrus offered.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Come on, jump in."

"Nice car." She said as she climbed into the passenger seat.

It was a short, 45-minute drive to the parking area for the forest. It was a fairly protected area, and only had one parking area, with one entrance to the walking path. As Cyrus parked, they got their things and stepped out.

"Cyrus, can I ask you to help me with some sunblock. On my back and shoulders?" She gave him a naughty smile.

"Uh, yes, for sure." He took the lotion from her and squeezed some out into his palm. Arianna bent her head forward and moved her hair aside as Cyrus rubbed the lotion into her soft skin, running his hands across her firm back and shoulders.

"Mmmm... thank you. Much easier when someone does it for you. And much nicer." She snickered. After he was done rubbing the lotion, he applied some on his face and arms. "Hopefully the path is a little quiet today."

"Ya, that would be nice." Cyrus said, wondering what she had in mind. They already seemed to be casual with each other, and Arianna seemed to be fairly comfortable around him.

It was supposed to be a fairly easy, more or less flat walk which would be about 4 hours round trip. The park did occasionally get crowded, as one of the popular things to see were a few trees that were supposed to be some thousand odd years old. Cyrus hoped today was not one of those crowded days.

They began the walk, along the path, towards the deep forest. The first kilometer or so was through a fairly sparse growth, before the real dense part began. Cyrus had his camera out and ready to take interesting pictures.

"So you're interested in photography?" Arianna asked him, not yet knowing his passion for it.

"Oh ya. I absolutely love it. In fact, I'm now leaning towards making it a career."

"Oh really?" She said in a very excited tone. "So then you probably understand it really well."

"Well, I guess. Still loads to learn, but ya, I know the basics fairly well."

"I've been wanting to take it up as a hobby actually. Can you show me a few things? I really find it interesting."

"Ya, sure." He said, wondering whether she genuinely found it interesting or just said it so she could flirt a little with him. He didn't care, either which way, he was enjoying spending time with her, more and more.

As they walked, he took some very interesting shots and showed them to Arianna, explaining to her the meaning of shutter speed, aperture, lighting, exposures and the importance of composition. She even tried her hand at some pictures, and turned out that she truly was interested and was already fairly decent.

Cyrus and Arianna had hit it off pretty well and already had a very casual and playful rapport. On several occasions along the walk, they intentionally brushed each other's shoulders, or quite blatantly held each other's arms, and at some points even walked with their arms around each other, laughing and thoroughly enjoying their time together.

Cyrus taught her several things about photography, and Arianna listened intently. They walked the path, through the dense forest and stopped for several minutes at the cluster of old trees. The lighting deep in the forest beautifully came through the openings, casting a glow on the trees, enabling them to take some very interesting shots.

Cyrus even managed to get Arianna to pose for him. The lighting made her look even more gorgeous as the sunlight bounced of her bronze skin, allowing him to take some beautiful pictures of her.

They continued through the forest, following the winding path. Luckily the walk was not very crowded, passing only a few people along the way. By 1, they were back at the starting point, walking out of the forest towards the car.

"That was so much fun." Arianna said, as she skipped a little ahead of Cyrus. Turning around, she said, "I'm really looking forward to our cooking session."

"I know. I can't wait." And he barely could. "Do you know what we're cooking yet?"

"No clue. What sort of stuff do you like to generally cook."

"I guess Mediterranean would be what I cook most. Maybe categorized as modern European. Basically, no fuss, not overly fancy, hearty home-style stuff. What about you?"

"Similar I guess. A lot of grilling, salads, things like that. Using great Australian produce."

"Maybe you've heard of Jamie Oliver?"

"Yes, of course."

"I love his style and his philosophy. And Curtis Stone surely?"

"Of course. My favorite. He's so cute." She laughed.

"You girls." He shook his head and smiled

"Got some ideas for tonight?" She asked, as she walked beside him with her arms wrapped around his.

"Let's grill or bake some fish?"

"Sounds good. And a soup and salad?"

"Perfect."

They reached the car after a lovely walk through a gorgeous forest. They splashed some water on their faces, freshened up and jumped in. They drove back discussing about food, recipes, chefs, making them hungry.

"Want to stop for a quick bite, all this talk about food is getting me hungry." Cyrus said

"I know, me too. Let's get a sandwich or something. Not too much."

"Cool." He said. Cyrus stopped at a small café alongside the road, and after a quick bite they drove back to the house. Kathy was sitting on the porch reading a paper as they pulled up.
Like Reply
"Hello kids." She called out. "Had a nice time?"

"Yes Kathy. Lovely time." Arianna said, walking up to the porch. "Now we're looking forward to cooking."

"We've already thought of what we want to make." Cyrus said

"What did you have in mind?"

"Soup, salad and a grilled or baked fish."

"Ok, we can do that." Kathy stood up. "Why don't you two freshen up and relax for a while. Then meet me in the kitchen around 4:30 or 5.

"Ok, sounds good." Arianna said. "Shower time. Really need one."

"I know. So what's your plan after?"

"Nothing really, you?"

"Join me on the patio? Drink a beer or two and relax?"

"Sure, why not?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Be back in a half hour or so."

"Great. Oh, by the way, thanks so much for coming today. I had an awesome time."

"My pleasure darling." She smiled, gently rubbed his shoulders and rushed off to her room.

Cyrus had a thing for women a little older to him, besides having a thing for several kinds of women. He still wasn't sure exactly how old she was, but knowing she was definitely in her thirties did something for him.

He ran up and jumped in for a hot shower, relaxed his mind and thought of all possibilities that could happen with Arianna. He got dressed into a pair of comfortable shorts and a t-shirt and brought his book down to the porch. He took a can of beer from the fridge, popped it open and sat on the comfortable cane chair, overlooking the far hills of the farm, intently waiting for Arianna.

"Hi handsome..... mind if I join you?"

A little startled, he turned to see Arianna standing in the doorway, with her back against the frame, and one leg bent up against the door. She looked hot, her wait hair pulled back and held together with a clip. She was dressed in a pair of tight denims and a fitted, low neck t-shirt, displaying an alluring trough formed by her breasts pushing together. As she walked closer to him, he could make out the lines of a bra encasing her orbs, not preventing them from slightly bouncing as she moved. Though they were not too large, they filled out her top nicely, and perfectly matched her lithe frame.

"It would be my honor." He stood up chivalrously, and guided her to a chair next to his.

"Cheesy." She joked, sitting in the cane chair. "What a lovely day huh?"

"Beautiful. Hey, can I get you something to drink?"

"Where'd you get that beer from?"

"I'll get you one. I just took it from their fridge, I think they said I could help myself." He laughed. "Oh well."

They sat around, having a couple of beers and chatting about interesting travel destinations and restaurants. Arianna thought to herself how easy it was to chat with Cyrus. They shared a lot of common ground, and time passed so quickly. It was 4:30 before they knew it, and were all set to get into the kitchen and cook with Kathy.

Kathy had organized for a fresh fish, which Cyrus volunteered to clean. Using some experience he had, he first scaled the fish before cutting off the fins. He then cut and cleaned the fish thoroughly, leaving it whole. They decided to stuff it with some herbs and lemon and bake it instead of grilling it. Coating it with herbs, olive oil and salt, he wrapped it in baking paper and left it to marinate for a half hour.

Arianna in the meantime, decided to make a delicious sounding Tuscan tomato and bread soup, and a salad with roasted pears, arugula and gorgonzola cheese. Kathy left them to enjoy alone in the kitchen, as she and Bill decided to relax on the porch with a bottle of wine.

Cyrus and Arianna took the flirting a notch higher, continuously teasing, laughing, and unable to keep their hands off each other. While the fish marinated, Cyrus helped Arianna with the soup. As she stood in front of the counter, Cyrus stood behind her, pushing into her back, and wrapping his arms around her.

"Mmmm... smells delicious." He said

"Thanks. It's only garlic."

"I meant you. I hope you don't mind if I take a little nibble." He said, smelling her citrus perfume on the soft skin of her neck. He went out on the limb a little and kissed her neck, brushing his lips over her sensitive skin.

"Mmmmm.... That feels good. You're distracting me now just because you're dish is done."

"My dish isn't done." He chuckled. "And I can't resist anymore." He continued to kiss her neck and run his hands up and down her abdomen.

"That feels soo good.... Uhhhhh yaaaaa." She moaned softly, stopping what she was doing and tilting her head sideways to kiss Cyrus. Finally he was able to kiss her luscious full lips, something he had wanted to do all day long. She pulled away, "Cyrus, let's save it for later ok? I can't resist anymore either. I'm going to have you for dessert." She laughed.

"Talk about being cheesy." He laughed. "But I agree, let's wait till we are more comfortable." Somehow they managed to pull apart and finish cooking. The fish was put into the oven and the soup was ready. Arianna asked Kathy and Bill to join them as Cyrus plated the soup and brought it out to the table.

Bill poured them all a glass of crisp unoaked chardonnay, as they sat around the table.

"Mmm.. this soup is delicious. So hearty." Kathy said

"Thanks, it's the ingredients that make all the difference."

"Something like this back home would never turn out as good, simply because of the ingredients." Cyrus said.

They enjoyed the soup, followed by the tangy and sharp salad, describing their walk to Kathy and Bill. Cyrus then brought out his baked fish, filling the dining room with its herby aroma. The meat was so tender and bursting with delicate flavors, as the entire fish was devoured in minutes. No one had room for dessert as they lapped up the last of the juices with bread and sat around drinking the last of the wine till it was gone.

"Thank you kids, so much. It was awesome." Kathy said

"Our pleasure, entirely." Cyrus replied.

Cyrus and Arianna helped Kathy clear the table and clean up a little and sat on the porch for a few minutes, enjoying the cool breeze. Kathy and Bill decided to call it a night, leaving the two of them alone on the porch. As soon as they were out of sight, Arianna spun Cyrus around, wrapped her hands around his neck and planted her lips firmly on his. Cyrus held her around her lower back and pulled her in close, tilting his head to one side and sucking her juicy lips. Finally, they had an opportunity for all the pent up sexual tension to be released as their hands fervently roamed each other's bodies, kissing with urgency, their breathing becoming heavier and heavier.
Like Reply
Arianna slipped her tongue between his lips, meeting his and twirling around, as they tightly embraced each other. Cyrus removed her clip and entwined his hands through her soft hair, holding her angelic face, sensually brushing her lips with his. There was nothing gentle about their actions, just a raw carnal desire, and a yearning for each other displayed through their animalistic caresses.

Cyrus pulled away for a second, breathing heavily, "Oh god Arianna.... I've wanted you so bad all day." He managed to say before sucking her lower lip.

"We need..... a more ...... private place." She mumbled between kisses.

"I have a fun idea." Cyrus said, pulling away. "Let's drive into the farm, we'll find an open spot of land."

"I like that. Let's go." She pulled him. "Wait. Do you have condoms?" She looked at him, concern in her tone, hoping that he had some.

"Yes, upstairs." He quickly ran inside and up to his room to get the condoms and his car keys while Arianna quietly fumbled around the house for some blankets and cushions, their arousal afire deep within them.

Cyrus came running down, not concerned about being noisy, as Arianna waited with blankets and cushions. He held her hand as they ran to the car, jumped in and reversed out onto the path. He switched the powerful headlights on, lighting up the small dirt track that led through the farm. Carefully, but quickly, he drove forward, deeper into the farm in search of a secluded place.

"Mmmm... baby... hurry up." Arianna said, leaning in to kiss his neck. "I really want this bad." She patted his swollen cock through his shorts.

"The first open spot I find I'm stopping." Cyrus drove a little faster through the moonlit night. He passed the large cowshed, drove over a small hill and came to a large opening in the field below. He pulled off the track and pointed the car towards the opening so the dimmers could shed some light on the ground. In the meantime, Arianna jumped out and spread the blankets on the soft grass and threw the cushions on top.

"Come here baby." Cyrus said as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her thin waist, planting a kiss on her soft neck.

"Mmmmm... uhhhhmmmmmm.... Mmmm." Arianna moaned as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back against his chest. Cyrus held her around her firm abdomen while he continued to kiss her neck and gently nibble on her soft skin. He started running his hands up and down her toned body, moving further and cupping her clothed breasts. Even in his large hands, they were a nice handful, not too large, just filling his palms perfectly with their rounded flesh. He gently squeezed as Arianna pushed her compact round ass into his pelvis and rubbed up and down on his growing member.

He dropped his hands lower and holding the hem of her top, he swiftly pulled it up and over her head. As the fabric peeled off her body, her bra clad boobs bounced slightly in their confines, waiting to be freed. He instantly unclipped her bra and let it fall to the ground, cupping her sumptuous naked bosom. He squeezed their supple mass, kneaded them, feeling their soft yet firm natural flesh, as she leaned back and continued to moan.

Turning around, Arianna gave Cyrus a view of her naked torso for the first time. He stared at their perfect proportions, gradually sloping down and out, before ever so slightly curving up; a perfectly rounded underside, pushing her large pointy nipples slightly upwards. As he continued to admire, Arianna held his t-shirt and swung it off his muscular torso, moving into to embrace him, poking her hard nipples into his chest.

"Mmmmm... Cyrus..... ohh I need you so bad." She moaned

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his slightly open mouth, darting her tongue in and out as her breasts continued to push into his chest. He reached between their bodies and slightly struggled to unbutton her jeans while Arianna engaged her lips passionately on his. He pushed the tight fabric lower, peeling it off her hips and firm ass, down her slender thighs and lower till they dropped to her ankles. Arianna kicked them off while Cyrus held the hem of her panties, and hastily peeled them off, pushing the thin fabric over the curves of her hips and off her body.

Arianna stopped sucking his lips and stepped back, letting the light from the dimmers bounce of her sensuous body, as she did a three-sixty for Cyrus. She lifted her hands and ran them through her lustrous hair, letting them drop down to cup her breasts. Gently squeezing, she pushed them together, rotating her fingers around her large nipples, before letting them go to jiggle on her chest. She ran her hands lower, over her abdomen, over the neatly trimmed bush between her legs. She looked deep into Cyrus' wanton eyes, as she ran a finger up and down her slightly parted outer labia.

"Come here," she said in a sultry voice. As he moved closer, she reached down to his shorts, staring into his eyes all along. "I've wanted you so bad all day long." She said, as she unbuttoned them and let them drop to the ground. She slid her fingers under the elastic of his boxers and swiftly pulled them down as his erect cock sprang out and bounced a few times before pointing slightly upwards.

"Mmmmmm.... I can't wait for this." She looked down and gripped his thick girth as they both lowered themselves onto the soft blanket. Cyrus placed one hand behind her neck and pulled her in, planting his lips on hers, as his other hand began exploring her upper body, and moved her onto her back.

He cradled her head in his palm, and as they kissed, he explored her body with his other hand. He ran his palm over her slender neck and over her chest, cupping her left breast. Gently kneading the flesh, he tweaked her nipples, gently squeezing.

"Ohhhh yessss Cyrus.... Mmmmmm baby.... I love that." She urged him on. He alternated with equal attention between her gorgeous breasts, before kissing down her neck and sliding his body lower. As he moved, he traced his tongue over her smooth skin, running up the slope of her right breast, and puckered his lips around her large erect nipples.

"Yessss... ohhhhh yesssss... suck them... uhhhhmmmm!" She moaned, arching her chest upwards. Cyrus continued to suck both her nipples, one after the other, kneading her breasts, before kissing lower down her abdomen. He spread her legs as he traced his tongue over the soft skin of her right inner thigh, and back down towards her wet folds.

"Mmmmmm... yessss baby.... Mmmmm.... That feels so good." Arianna was already moaning. Cyrus continued his approach, flattening his tongue and finally running its surface over her waiting pussy. "Aaaaaahhh yesss..... just like that." She moaned louder. Holding her thighs apart, he ran the surface of his tongue up and down her outer labia several times, mercilessly teasing her, before using the tip of this tongue to enter her hot and moist inner folds.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh yaaaaaaaa.... Ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa Cyruss.... Hhuuuuhh....uhhhh." She moaned louder and louder, her body thrashing from side to side, as she raised her hands to her boobs and began playing with her nipples. Cyrus slid his tongue deeper into her inner folds, feeling the softness of her flesh against his tongue as he swirled it all around. He pushed further into her tight canal, darting in and out, as he reached over with his right hand and began massaging her clit with his thumb.
Like Reply
"Ohhhhhh fffffuuuccccckkk Cyruss.... Ohhh yaaa... yaaaaaa... yaaaa... like that... yaaaaa!" She screamed as his finger made contact with her engorged bud. She was ready to burst into a vigorous orgasm, rapidly building within her from hours of waiting.

As he slid his tongue in and out, Cyrus reached around for a cushion and lifted her ass up to place it under her, arching her body upwards slightly. He lowered his hand down to his shaft, and began stroking its engorged length. He quickly reached to his shorts and fished out the condoms, ripped open one, and somehow managed to unroll it onto his cock. As Arianna's moans were getting more and more urgent, he kneeled on the blanket and positioned his body between her legs, and continued to rub her clit once again.

"Yessss... yessss... yessss... fffuucckk yessss... I'm going to come... I'm going to come!" She kept screaming, as Cyrus held his shaft and placed his tip at her entrance. He rubbed his swollen glans up and down her dripping wet slit, while his thumb continued to twirl over her bud. Just as her body began to stiffen and her moans were louder and more pronounced, he pushed forward, slipping his head into her tight folds. Pushing further, he parted her lips with his thick shaft, and in one single attempt, he slid all the way into her.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk yaaaaaaaaaaa.... Ohhhhhhh yaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaaaaa...yaaaa... yaaaaa... yaaaaa... yaaaaa... I'm.... cccooommmmminnnnggg!!!" She screamed loudly as his cock was buried deep within her waiting folds, instantly pushing her over the edge. "Yesss... yesss.. yessss.. yessss...ohhh yesss... aaaaaaahhhhh fffuccck babby.... Yeaaaahh yeeeaaahhhhh yeeaaaaaah!" She continued to yell out into the cool dark night, her pussy going into vigorous spasms around his girth, as her long awaited orgasm powerfully erupted deep within her.

"Ohh Cyrus... damn that felt good.... Fucck... mmmmmm." She panted, as her mind was spinning in a state of reverie. "Don't pull out... keep going." She urged.

Cyrus placed his hands on either side of her, as he began to slide in and out of her slippery pussy. Slowly at first, he moved his lower body up and down, letting his cock smoothly glide in and out of her tight folds. Arianna closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his girth filling her tight folds as she wrapped her legs around his waist. In a semi hypnotic state, she used the strength of her legs to pull his body into her, building speed as he began to thrust with more urgent strokes into her, pushing his pelvis into hers each time he lowered his body.

He then slid his arms under her back and lifted her body up. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist as he sat up in the seiza position, with his legs bent under him and his feet under his ass, with toes pointed backwards. His cock was still buried deep in her, as her ass rested on his thighs. He used the strength from his arms to lift her body up and down, while she used her feet on the blanket and hands on his shoulders to lift her body up and down, setting a rhythmic motion.

"Uhhhmmmmm... yaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaaa... ohhhh yaaaaa." Arianna began to moan again, as her pussy was wrapped around his shaft. Cyrus cupped her firm rounded ass and slid her body back and forth, grinding it against his thighs. With her back arched and chest protruding a little forward, he leaned forward and took one of her large nipples into his mouth, and gently sucked as their bodies rocked in perfect unison. "Aaaaaaahhhh yessssss... ohhh yaaa... yaaaa... yaaaa... yaaaa!" She began moaning loudly as his tongue twirled around her sensitive nubbin.

"Mmmm.... Uhhhhmmmm...mmmppphhh!" Cyrus began moaning, his mouth still puckered over her nipple. Arianna's tight pussy grinding on his cock was taking him closer and closer to a shattering orgasm. Cyrus slid his legs out from under his ass and fell onto his back, leaving Arianna propped against his thighs with his knees bent. With his legs placed flat on the blanket, he raised his ass up and down, slamming his thick cock deep and hard into her.

"Aaaaahhhh yaaaa... yaaaa... yaaaaa.... Yaaaaa... just like that... harder baby... harder!" She screamed, as she leaned forward to place her hands on his chest. Cyrus reached up and cupped her bouncing boobs, massaging her spongy flesh, as Arianna pushed up and down in perfect sync with Cyrus' thrusts, slamming hard into his pelvis.

"Ohhh yaaaa... mmmmm... yaaaaa... yaaaaaa!" Cyrus began to moan in short gasps. "Uhhhhh yaaaa baby... yaaa... harder... fuck me... harder.. I'm going to come!" His orgasm was building as their movements became harder and faster. Arianna pressed down harder, squeezing her pussy muscles around his cock, until finally the inevitable happened.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh yaaaaaaaa baby..... uhhh yesssss yessss yesssss yessss yesss!" He screamed, as his body shuddered. His orgasm took control and his cock twitched deep inside her, shooting load after load of thick come into the condom. Arianna pushed down onto this pelvis, flexing her pussy muscles, squeezing every last drop out before falling forward onto his body.

The cool breeze blew across their sweaty bodies, as they lay entangled on the mattress, breathing heavily, recovering from a long awaited release. Her breasts were crushed against his chest, as he felt her large nipples pushing into his skin. His cock still lay deep inside her, his hands running up and down her moist back.

"That felt incredible, Cyrus." She said after several minutes of laying in silence. "You better pull out." She said, as she felt his cock softening.

"It was amazing." He said, as Arianna slowly rose from his body. He held the base as she lifted her body off, allowing his limp cock to slip out, the condom filled with loads of his pent up come. "It's so much more fun out here."

"I know. You better have energy left, we're not going anywhere." She giggled

"I'm just getting started darling." He said, as he pulled the condom off and placed it on the grass near the blanket. "Better remember to take that before we go." He laughed.

Both of them lay on the blanket, covering their naked bodies with a sheet, as they stared up at the star filled sky. Arianna rested her head on his chest, as his hands roamed up and down the side of her body, running his fingers along the curve of her left breast.

"Lucky me, to be here the same time as you." Cyrus said

"Yes you are." She laughed as she turned more to her side and ran her hand up and down his chest, each time inching closer and closer to his flaccid cock. His meaty flesh was propped against his right thigh, hanging heavy between his legs. As she moved lower, she grazed her fingers against his cock, gently cupping his balls in her palm.

"Uhhhhmm." Cyrus slightly jolted at the sensation of her palm caressing his balls. Applying just a little pressure, she moved her hand, twirling his balls around, sending a sharp tingle up his spine. His flaccid cock twitched to life, quickly filling with blood, as it began to rise from his thigh, and slowly lift upwards.

"Doesn't take much, does it?" She teased, as she saw his cock rapidly gaining mass, rising back up to its full erect stature, pointing to the sky with a slight curve in the shaft. Sliding down his body, Arianna grazed her soft lips along his skin, inching closer to his now throbbing manhood. Cyrus closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of her lips and body, along with the cool breeze, slowly drifting back into an erotic stupor.

Arianna reached the base of his shaft, and traced the tip of his tongue all the way up the length, along the velvety skin, to his swollen glans. She opened her mouth and without warning, wrapped her lips around his head and pushed, taking a couple of inches into her warm mouth and sucking.
Like Reply
"Ohhhhhh fffucccckkk Arianna.... Ohhhh yesss.. that feels soooo awesome!" He burst out, thrusting his head up. Arianna bobbed her head up and down, gliding a couple of inches in and out of her mouth, twirling her tongue around his squishy head. Pulling out, she began running the flat of her tongue up the base again, stopping to apply extra pressure to the underside, before taking his cock back into her mouth. This time, she pushed further and further, taking several inches deep in her mouth, before starting to glide her mouth along the shaft. Using her tongue, she continued to twirl around, bobbing her head up and down.

Cyrus felt his head hit the back of her throat each time she sank lower, sucking with her lips and grazing her tongue as she moved. He reached down and placed his hands in her silky hair, holding her as she slid up and down. Cyrus watched with lust in his eyes, as this gorgeous woman expertly moved her mouth on his manhood. With the perfect amount of sucking pressure and twirling of the tongue, she was quickly making another orgasm build deep inside.

But then she stopped suddenly, lifting her mouth off his glistening shaft, and stood up. Cyrus gazed at her blankly, watching her lithe body glow in the dimmer, as she moved towards the car.

"Come here darling." She said, turning around and resting her ass against the hood. Cyrus stood up, and with his cock pointing straight out, made a beeline for the car. Arianna turned around and placed her palms flat on the hood, spreading her legs and pointing her ass out towards Cyrus. "Frisk me all you want." She teased

Without saying a word, Cyrus placed his palms on her firm ass, caressing the soft skin, gliding down the back of her thighs, over the calves and back up to her ass again. He leaned forward and kissed the firm flesh, tracing the tip of his tongue lower down the back of her right leg and up again, repeating the same gentle caresses on her left leg.

He squatted between her legs, positioning his mouth right below her swollen mons. Her outer labia were slightly spread apart, revealing the pink flesh of her wet inner folds. Cyrus placed his hands between her legs and held them a little apart, as he moved his head up to pucker his lips around her swollen pussy. Covering her juicy folds with his mouth, he applied just the right amount of pressure and sucked, while darting his tongue in and out of her inner labia.

"Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaah Cyrus.... Yaaaaaa baby.... Just like that.... Suck it... uhhhhmmmmm yaaa!" Arianna moaned, tilting her head back, as Cyrus' tongue darted in and out of her passage. Using the flat of his tongue, he slid up and down the length of her slit, applying pressure over her clit as he grazed past.

Arianna was moaning as he continued, slowly drifting into a state of hedonistic reverie. Her muscles felt relaxed and her mind focused only on the intense pleasure she felt. She now yearned for more, for his thick cock to slide into her folds and bring her to yet another powerful climax. Her breathing got heavier, as she leaned forward to press her chest onto the cold metal of the car,

"Ohhhhh Cyrussss.... Yesss baby.... Fill me with your cock!" She begged.

Cyrus pulled away and quickly went back to the mattress to get the condoms. He quickly ripped open a packet and rolled one over his throbbing cock and returned behind her. He placed a hand under her left thigh and lifted her leg up onto the bumper, spreading her ass cheeks apart to give him clear access to her throbbing pussy. With the base of his shaft in one hand, and the other holding onto her hip, he moved forward. He slid his glans up and down her slit, lubricating the tip with her juices, before pushing into her deep cavity.

"Aaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhh Cyrrrusss.... Ohhh yessssssssss... yessssssss... give it to me!" Arianna screamed as she felt his bulbous head penetrate her folds, and inch deeper and deeper into her canal, spreading her tight folds. Cyrus placed his leg on the bumper as well and pushed up, easily sliding all the way into her, thrusting his pelvis into her ass. "Ohh yaaaaa baby.... Uhhhh yaaaaa..... fuck me baby!" She urged

Cyrus held her hips as he began to slide in and out of her with deep and long strokes, pulling out nearly all the way before slamming back into her. Her passage clamped around his thick shaft as it slid in and out, his balls slapping against her ass each time he thrust forward.

"Yaaa yaaaa yaaa yaaaa yaaaa... ohhhhhhhh yaaaa baby... yaaa baby... fuck yaaa... fuck me... fuck me... harder... harder... yesss yesss!" She moaned in sync with his thrusts. Cyrus used his strength to thrust forward, pushing hard and deep into her, spreading her walls as his cock surged in.

"Uhhhh uhhhh uhhhh yaaaaa... yaaaaaa.. yaaaaaa... uhhhhhhh fuccck yaaa!" He began to groan. He reached around and cupped both her breasts, feeling her erect nipples poking into his palms. Arianna reached between her legs and vigorously rubbed her clit, feeling his cock slide in and out against her fingers.

"Come on... yessss.. yesss... come on... faster.... Faster.... Come on baby... give it to me!" She screamed, possessed by an intense salaciousness. Cyrus thrust deep, pushing his pelvis into her ass, slamming his cock into her, driving her closer and closer to erupting once again. He thrust a few more times before suddenly pulling out.

He turned her around and lifted her ass up onto the hood, and stood up on the bumper. He wrapped her legs around his waist, leaned forward, and quickly entered her waiting pussy with one easy stroke. He placed his elbows on the hood, and continued to slide in and out, raising his ass up and down faster and faster.

"Yessss Cyrus.... Yesssss... ohhh yesssss... just like that.... Faster baby.. faster... I'm nearly there... make me come all over your cock!" She screamed, tilting her head back as she was propped up on her shoulders. Cyrus leaned forward and sucked her right nipple as he thrust into her. The car bounced as Cyrus rocked back and forth, taking Arianna deeper into a state of ecstasy.

"Yessss... yeesssss.. Cyrus... ohh shittttt.... Ohhh yeessss... ffffucccckkk here it... issssss... ohhhhhhh yeeeessssssssss..... ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.. aaaaaaahhhhhmmmmmmmmm.... Ohhhhhh ffffuccccccck!" She screamed loudly, probably loud enough to hear back in the farmhouse, as her body shuddered and her pussy clamped onto this shaft. Her orgasm exploded in her core, and quickly rose to the surface, shaking every nerve in her body.

As her body quivered, Cyrus threw his head back and groaned, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaah Arrriaaannnnnnnaaaa.. ohhhhh ffffffucccccckkkk I'mmm... cccccooooommmmm...." Her pulsating pussy muscles had managed to push him over the edge, as he began shooting his load into the condom, spurting shot after shot as his body shook.

Both of their bodies shook on top of the car as powerful orgasms took control of them. For several minutes, their minds were spinning, feeling light headed as strong sensations traveled up and down their bodies. Then finally they relaxed, and Cyrus fell forward on top of Arianna. He nestled his head between her breasts and lay there, breathing heavily, listening to Arianna's pounding heart as her chest rose up and down.
Like Reply
He slowly slid out of her as he stepped down from the bumper back onto the ground. He slipped off the condom and dumped it next to the previous one. Returning to the car, he stared at Arianna's spent body spread across the hood. He slid her body down and back onto the ground as she mumbled,

"I feel drunk Cyrus." She hung onto his naked body, breathing heavily, as they walked back and lay down on the blankets. Resting her head on his chest, they both stared up into the starry sky, their minds blank and mellow.

"Should we head back?" Cyrus asked. He didn't know what time it was, nor did he care. He felt a renewed energy, and only wanted a more comfortable place for him and Arianna to spend a few more hours together, hopefully taking each other to the brink couple of more times.

"Yes, let's go." She said, sitting up and staring into his eyes. "I don't think I'm done." She giggled. "But we definitely need a more comfortable arrangement."

"My sentiments exactly." They got up and gathered all their stuff; the blankets, clothes, used condoms, and dumped it into the backseat. Without bothering to put any clothes on, they quickly drove back to the lodge, and quietly tiptoed up to Cyrus' room. They spent the next couple of hours on the bed, in several different positions, bringing each other to shattering climaxes several more times before falling asleep.

Late in the morning, Arianna stirred to find Cyrus already out of bed. She heard the shower and went to find him standing under a stream of hot water, with his hands spread up against the wall.

"Morning!" She knocked the glass door of the shower.

"Uh, hey, morning." He spun around, a little startled. He switched off the faucet and opened the door. "Hey, didn't want to wake you." He said as she passed him a towel.

"I am tired." She said, stretching her arms above her naked body, watching Cyrus wipe his lean body.

"I'm sure you're tired, you animal." He laughed, wrapping the towel around his waist and stepping out.

"Right, I'm the animal." She giggled. "You hungry?"

"Yes, I'm famished. Breakfast?" He asked

"Yes, I'll meet you down in a few minutes."

"Ok, I'll pack up in the meantime. Unfortunately, I have to go."

"I know. Too bad." She smiled. "I'm planning on staying one more day."

"If I stay one more day I don't think I'll be able to walk." He laughed.

"See you downstairs." She said, giving his ass a little smack as she wore her clothes and went to her room.

After a hearty breakfast, and much require sustenance, Cyrus prepared to leave. He paid his bill and said goodbye to Kathy and Bill, thanking them for being wonderful hosts. Outside, Arianna helped him load his luggage into the car,

"Alright, you're all set." She said, walking over to him. "Listen, I had a fantastic time. A much needed release. I guess I used your cute little body." She joked

"I don't mind being used like that." He laughed, giving her a warm hug. "Have a good trip back home."

"Thanks. You enjoy the rest of your time here. Take care, drive safe, and keep in touch."

"Will do. Hopefully see you in Australia some time."

"Absolutely." She said, giving him a warm kiss before he jumped into the car and left the farm. He got on to the highway towards Auckland, where he would stay for one night before continuing on further into his adventures in the North Island.

He felt mellow and relaxed, and his mind was clear. He couldn't stop thinking of all the exciting things that had happened during his travels so far. The luck he was having, the stimulation he was feeling, and the just the life he was lucky to be leading in general. With the thoughts of Arianna seared in his mind, he continued on.
Like Reply
Cyrus reaches Auckland after 20 days in the Northland, before embarking further on his journey into the Coromandel Region. After a few days of solitary adventure, he comes across the incredibly beautiful and adorable Jenny in the small town of Tairua. Instantly connecting with Jenny, the two of them have the most sultry and lustful two days together, both feeling an intense attraction to one another. Unfortunately, Cyrus has to move on in his journey of the North Island, where on his last night before Rotorua he speaks to Priya, realizing something he didn't know was still deep within.
Like Reply
Chapter 6: Incredible Coromandel and the Incredible Jenny

Cyrus reached Auckland exactly 20 days after he first left it for the Northland, having spent the most thrilling and stimulating few weeks of his life. Apart from visiting some of the world's most scenic and heavenly places, he had encountered some of the most gorgeous and sensual women in his life. Completely disconnecting from his mundane life back home, he had indulged in sheer luxury of beautiful lodges, immersed himself in photography, and had some of the most torrid and invigorating sexual experiences he could ever imagine.

Continuing along on this hedonistic, rejuvenating journey, Cyrus left Auckland after just a night, heading for the small town of Coromandel, located a couple of hours south-east of Auckland in a region by the same name. He had booked himself in a secluded lodge called the Indigo Bush Studio, located deep in the forest, for a couple of nights of peace and quiet, and time to read and write and work on the photographs he had taken.

Stopping along the way to visit the Miranda Hot Springs, he eventually reached the town of Coromandel around lunchtime. With a little bit of hunting and asking around, he finally managed to find the hidden away lodge, tucked away in the forest, several hundred meters from the main road. As he drove along the windy path, he spotted the structure, designed in an authentic Southeast Asian style, typical of the island of Bali.

As he parked, he was greeted by an attractive middle-aged woman, probably in her late forties.

"Hi, I'm Kathy. Welcome. You must be Cyrus."

"Yes, hi Kathy. Lovely place you have." He replied as he looked around at the dark wooden structure and its ornate decorations.

"Thanks. Come, let me show you around and get you settled in." She said, as she scurried off inside. Cyrus took his luggage and followed her into the warm and serene environment of the house. The interiors were rustic and earthy, decorated with Asian and African artifacts, giving it a very organic charm. The living room had glass from top to bottom, giving it a very open and airy space with gorgeous views of the lush forest. Kathy showed him to his cozy but spacious room, similarly decorated, with the exact serene ambience Cyrus was looking for.

"Oh, I'm so going to enjoy the next couple of days here. I don't even think I want to venture out too much."

"I get that from a lot of my guests. They just like to relax here."

"Understandably so."

"So make yourself at home. I'll be around in case you want suggestions of what to do if you decide to leave. And about meals, just give me a couple of hours notice."

"Great, thanks so much Kathy." He admired her elegant beauty as she turned to walk away. With a slender and lean looking body, pert boobs that sat high on her chest, radiant and youthful looking skin, it was just the random wisps of grey hair in her otherwise lustrous dark mane that gave away her true age. Even her light blue eyes had an adolescent sparkle, accentuating her sharp and young features.

As Kathy left, Cyrus freshened up and lay on the bed blankly staring at the ceiling, wondering what he was in the mood for. He decided to first take a couple of suggestions from Kathy in case he felt like exploring the region, and then he decided to go into town for a quick lunch.

"Hi Kathy," he said as he found her reading a book in the cozy living room. "Thought I'd take you up on the offer for those suggestions."

"Sure. Have a seat." She said as she pulled out a map from the desk nearby. "We have a lovely walking trail right here in the forest." She said, pointing out the window behind her. "You can also visit a couple of towns." She circled a few names nearby Coromandel. "The Coromandel Coastal Walkway is lovely too."

"I think that's enough." Cyrus laughed. "I really plan on spending most of my time here. Oh, I'll also be eating her tonight."

"Ok, no problem at all." She gave him a warm smile as he stood up to leave. "See you later." She said.

"Thanks, bye." He walked out into the fresh forest air and got into his SUV. He found a small café off the road, between the lodge and the town center, had a light lunch and drove around for an hour or so. He spent the rest of the afternoon in the lodge, reading on the verandah and enjoying the sounds of the forest.

He spent a couple of hours post dinner, doing much of the same, sipping on some wine and writing in his journal, enjoying the freshness and the tranquility of the place. The next couple of days were more or less the same, with a few random visits to the places Kathy had suggested. He walked along the trail in the dense forest behind the lodge, visited the Coastal Walkway, edited a lot of his photographs and wrote a few more pages in his journal. His thoughts were filled with the decisions he needed to make in his life, as well as of Priya from time to time.

On the morning of the 29th, he continued on in his journey, driving south to Whitianga and Mercury Bay, and then continuing on towards Tairua and Pauanui on the 30th for 2 nights. With no place booked, he asked the tourist office in Pauanui for a few suggestions, and after a few calls, the Harbour View Lodge in Tairua was the only one who had a large room vacant for the two nights.

The lodge was easy to find, situated on the main road, close to the harbor, but a few minutes walk from the center. He parked his car and went into the lodge.

"Hi there. How may I help you?" Cyrus was greeted by a middle-aged man.

"Hi, I'm Cyrus, I called earlier."

"Ah, yes yes, please come in. I'm Michael. We've got the room just about ready." He said as Cyrus looked around the modestly and simply decorated lodge interiors. "So what brings you to Tairua?"

"Well, I'm traveling all around the country, so just happened to be passing by. I actually don't know much about the region."

"I'll send you some brochures up to your room. Have a look. Then let me know if I can help with anything."

"Great, thanks a lot." Cyrus said, as Michael gave him the key and showed him to his room up the stairs. Cyrus unlocked the door and opened to find a fairly comfortable and spacious looking room. As he entered, to the right was a couch, with a small window behind it overlooking the harbor. To the right was a large, very comfortable looking king sized bed. The bathroom was small but sufficient, and seemed to be very newly renovated. It wasn't anything fancy or special, but comfortable and adequate.

Cyrus freshened up and turned on his laptop to check his emails, which he hadn't bothered to do in several days. He lay against the pillows on the fluffy bed, and nearly fell asleep reading some boring forward, when he heard a knock on the door.

"Uh, yes?" He snapped out of a daze.

"Hi, I have some brochures for you." He heard the voice of a young lady calling out.

"Ok, just a second." He slowly slid off the bed and straightened himself up a little before opening the door. As he swung it open, his jaw nearly hit the floor. Standing in front of him was a tall and slender blonde girl, probably in her early twenties, displaying the perfect combination of cute and hot. She had the most angelic face with deep blue eyes, a beaming smile that would melt a rock, and a cute, slightly upturned nose. Her smooth and unblemished skin had a slightly pinkish complexion, and radiated a tender youthfulness. Thick wavy locks of lustrous blonde hair cascaded down the right side of her body, covering her right breast, almost reaching her slim waist. Her left breast was visibly straining against the thin material of a pale yellow t-shirt, forming the most beautiful mound on her chest. From what he could tell, they were an ample handful, and most likely natural. His eyes gazed further down her body, admiring her long and slender legs, barely covered in a tiny pair of white shorts.

"Uh, hello." She waved her hand up and down in front of Cyrus' eyes.

"Oh, uh, sorry, I'm.. uh... just a little dazed."

"I can see that." She laughed. "Here are some brochures my dad asked me to give to you." Cyrus's face flushed several shades of pink, embarrassed at being caught staring at her.

"Oh, thanks so much..." waiting for her to tell him her name.

"Jenny."

"Hi Jenny. Sorry about that, I had fallen asleep, so was a little dazed. I'm Cyrus by the way."

"Ya, ok." She laughed again. Cyrus had to refrain from once again admiring her cute laughter and the way her boobs bounced as her body shook. "Well, Cyrus, let me know if you need anything. I'm around most of the time. That's a lot of stuff to read through, so in case you don't want to, you can ask me. I'll give you a nice local perspective of the area." She sounded almost innocently seductive.
Like Reply
"Great, thanks Jenny. So you work here as well?"

"No, I'm just on vacation from uni. So helping out." She gave him a warm smile. "So let me know." She bounced on her toes a little as she turned to leave, allowing her breasts to jiggle, even under their tight confines. This time Cyrus couldn't resist admiring her sensuality. As she turned, he admired her cute round ass encased in her tight shorts, and her lean and well defined, smooth and slender legs poking out of them. She suddenly stopped and flipped her head to look over her shoulders, her long hair swinging across her back from right to left, and gave him a warm smile and a wink before walking down the stairs.

Cyrus stood in amazement as she left, the image of her beauty seared in his mind. Without a doubt, he was not going to read any brochures, and instead ask Jenny for any suggestions, even if he wasn't interested. Lying back in bed, all he thought about was her cuteness, her friendliness, and her divine good looks. He also thought about asking her to join him on one of his walks or adventures, even a drink or dinner at some point.

As he lay there, his tummy began gurgling with hunger and he decided to walk into town for a quick bite, hoping to run into Jenny on his way out. He washed his face and freshened up before leaving his room. On his way out, he spotted her, just outside the lodge, talking to an elderly couple. She had on that magnificent smile once again and the little spring and pep she displayed earlier. Her hair was now tied up in a tight ponytail, swaying a little as her body moved as she spoke animatedly. He stood and watched her finish her conversation, waiting for a chance to speak to her. As he continued to admire, she spotted him and waved, gesturing that she'll be right over.

"Hey Cyrus. Looking a lot less dazed now." She laughed

"For sure. I rested a while and splashed some cold water on my face." He smiled.

"Did you end up reading any of the brochures?"

"Not even one." They both laughed. "I actually hoped to run into you."

"Really?" She tilted her head and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Ya, I figured I'd take you up on the offer and ask you about recommendations instead."

"Good idea. So what did you have in mind?"

"Right now, I'm famished. The rest I leave up to you."

"Well, for a nice lunch you can head to the Manaia Café, just down the road." She pointed to her right, along the main road leading into town. "It's just a few minutes walking. So why don't you go and eat, in the meantime, I'll speak to my dad about Slipper Island. An amazing private island for diving, if you're interested?"

"Wow, of course. That sounds amazing."

"Cool. So let me know when you're back. As for the rest, I'll talk to you when I'm back, I have to finish off a couple of things right now."

"Oh ok. Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to join me."

"Oh. I would've loved to, but I have to get a couple of rooms ready for our guests." She tilted her head again and frowned a little, disappointed she couldn't join him.

"Ah well. I'll find you when I'm back."

"Ok, see you."

"See you later, thanks again." He walked off, a little disappointed, but hoping his luck would change later on. A few meters ahead, he turned around to catch another glimpse of Jenny, who, to his surprise, was standing right where he had left her, watching him and smiling as he walked off. She gave him a quick wave and a huge smile before turning to go back inside. All he could do was smile, hoping he could spend more time with her.

He walked along the main road, over a bridge, and into the tiny town of Tairua, exactly like many he had seen all along. The Manaia Café overlooked the harbor and Cyrus found a table on the patio outside. He ordered a lemonade, salad and sandwich, and enjoyed watching the boats and small town harbor activity. It was quiet and peaceful, the air was pure and the pace of life in general was relaxed. He still hadn't found any high strung or stressed out people through his travels, and envied that sort of a lifestyle.

He finished his meal and walked back, once again, wondering and hoping if Jenny would be there. As promised, she was, and he noticed her behind the reception counter in the lodge, helping another couple, who seemed to have just arrived or just about to leave. Either which way, Cyrus decided to wait in the living area, reading a coffee table book on Coromandel, till Jenny was done.

"Hi!" She sneaked up behind him and startled him.

"Oh. Hey." He nearly dropped the book.

"Sorry." She giggled. "Had a nice lunch?"

"Yes, it was excellent, thanks. It's such a peaceful place."

"I know, I love coming back for all my holidays." She sat on the couch, and Cyrus followed. "Ok, I spoke to my dad and he was able to manage a trip to Slipper Island."

"Oh that's awesome. Thanks so much."

"No problem. You're lucky, they only had a couple of spots free. So you need to leave in about an hour. I'll give you the details."

"Ok, sounds good. And what about other things to do?"

"Right. So there are the Paku and Pauanui mountains, and the town of Pauanui. The Coromandel Forest is amazing, and the Kauaeranga Valley too."

"Ok. Well, unfortunately, I don't have much time. There won't be time to do anything else today, so that leaves me with only tomorrow. What do you recommend?"
Like Reply
"Only 2 nights here?" She genuinely seemed disappointed. "Well, then go to the Coromandel Forest tomorrow."

"Ok, I'll do that." He thought about asking her to join him, but wasn't sure if that would be too forward. Leaving it at that, they spoke about other things for a while. He continued to remain mesmerized with her beauty and charm, lost in her eyes, listening to her explain she was studying hospitality and tourism, hoping to expand on their family business. Jenny too seemed to be captivated by Cyrus, listening intently to him explaining what he did back home and now what he hoped to do in the future.

Little did he know that when she had come to give him the brochures earlier that day, she had found him equally attractive, enamored by his exotic South Asian features, his statuesque physique and his enigmatic light brown eyes. His tanned complexion and semi-rugged looks, so different from the guys she was used to seeing or being with, sent a shiver down her spine each time she saw him.

"Oh shit, Cyrus, it's already 3. Lost track of time." Jenny said, looking at the clock on the wall. "You'd better get going, the boat leaves at 3:30."

"Oh ok. Can you give me the other details?"

"Oh ya." She jumped up from the sofa. Cyrus just couldn't get enough of her gorgeous breasts jiggling under the fabric, and her long ponytail swaying as she skipped towards the reception.

"I'll be right back." He called out as he ran upstairs to get his things.

On his way out, he took the details of the trip from Jenny, and before leaving he said, "Thanks again Jenny. Hope to see you later."

"Same here Cyrus. Have fun. You'll love it."

"Bye." He waved out.

Cyrus drove to the harbor just in time to catch a ferry to Slipper Island. Once there, he was greeted at the dock by John, a local guide who worked for the owners of the island. As they walked towards John's boat, he explained the trip to him.

"So Cyrus, Michael tells me you've scuba dived a little before?"

"Yes, I've done my pool training and a couple of beginner level dives."

"Ok great. So first, we'll go in my boat to the other side of the island where most of the dive sites are. We'll do a couple of dives, then I can take you around the island a little before you catch the 7 pm ferry back."

"Sure, sounds good John." They were off. They boarded John's small speedboat and went to the other side of the island. Cyrus suited up, trying to remember every detail he had learned, before jumping into the cold, crystal clear blue waters of the cove. He swam around, observing the underwater aquarium, making a mental note of buying an underwater camera the next chance he had.

At the end of the dive, John took him around before dropping him back at the dock in time to take the 7 pm ferry. Cyrus, a little tired, took a quick nap on the 30-minute ride back to Tairua, thinking of Jenny, hoping to spend more time with her.

He reached the lodge by 8, showered and changed into a pair of linen pants and a t-shirt, and came back downstairs hoping to find Jenny to ask her for a drink or dinner. He looked all over the lodge, and disappointed at not seeing her anywhere, he decided to walk into town.

He found a bar close to the Manaia Café, which also overlooked the harbor. It seemed pretty lively for a Sunday night so he walked in and found a seat at the outdoor bar. A little past 9, the breeze was cool, the sky clear and a deep crimson from the setting sun. He ordered a beer and enjoyed the sounds of seagulls floating overhead, and the last of the boats coming into the harbor for the night.

Then he saw her. As he was looking around the bar, he spotted her a few tables away, sitting with a couple of friends, looking even more ravishing than she did earlier. The ratio of hot is to cute now tilted strongly in favor of hot, looking more so like a young lady rather than a college student. Her thick and shiny blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail again, hanging down the right side of her body, taking the shape of her curvaceous bust. From where he sat, it seemed like she hardly had any makeup on, yet her radiant skin glowed from the candlelight. As always, her brilliant smile spread across her seraphic face, as she listened to one of her friends. She was wearing a low-cut blouse, revealing the most breathtaking cleavage he had seen in a long time. As she swayed with laughter, he arms gently squeezed her boobs together, pushing her creamy flesh further up, as her gorgeous mounds fought to spill out. He was once again captivated by her beauty, his mind filling with a variety of sordid thoughts.

Just as his imagination thought of his palms cupping her boobs, he saw her waving to him. For a second he thought she might be waving to someone else, but looking to see she had noticed him, he jumped off the stool and walked over to her.

"Hi Cyrus!" She said, seemingly very excited to have seen him. "I was going to leave you a note to meet me here. So sorry! I ran out and completely forgot!"

"Hey, no worries."

"Well, I suppose you found me anyways." She winked at him a second time that day. "Come, join us. These are my two oldest friends from school. Stephanie." Pointing to his right. "And Melanie." Pointing to his left.
Like Reply
"Hi girls. Nice to meet you." He pulled up a chair and sat across from Jenny.

"Hello Cyrus." Melanie said, clearly a little tipsy from a few drinks.

"So how was Slipper Island?" Jenny asked him, before one of the girls embarrassed themselves or him under the influence of alcohol.

"Amazing Jenny! I have to thank your father. It was absolutely incredible."

"Ah, no worries. Glad you enjoyed."

"So what are you doing in New Zealand?" Stephanie asked him.

"Meeting beautiful girls." He said, looking directly at Jenny.

"Any luck?" Melanie asked

"More than I could ask for." Cyrus and Jenny could not stop looking deep into each other's eyes as the four of them continued to chat. Cyrus told them what he really was there for, and the girls talked about their college. The conversation led to the girls talking about the guys they had met in the past semester, and at some points, got into some steamy details. They even began teasing Jenny with Cyrus. She kept shrugging her shoulders at Cyrus, mouthing the word 'sorry' several times, trying to apologize for the two drunken girls, but Cyrus was enjoying the entertainment. He was rather amused at being teased with Jenny.

Eventually, Stephanie and Melanie got up, babbled something and disappeared into the crowd. Finally getting some time alone, Cyrus moved closer to Jenny, smelling her fresh citrus fragrance, getting a much better look at her full lips, her smooth creamy skin, and the tops of her ample mounds peaking through the cut in her blouse.

"Sorry about those two." Jenny explained. "They are a little crazy."

"It was fun." Cyrus laughed. "I didn't mind it at all. Especially them teasing you and me."

"Really now?" She said. "Why's that?" She teased

"Just, generally. Anyways, let's order another drink."

"Alright." She smiled at his evasiveness, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"But seriously Jenny. I don't mean to sound forward, and we've hardly even spoken. But I was hoping to spend a little more time with you." Their attraction to each other, needless to say, was purely physical, both of them now wanting to unleash their sexual tension.

"Same here Cyrus." They stared at each other for a few moments, before Jenny asked about his day, not knowing what else to ask. She listened intently as he explained, but her thoughts were focused elsewhere. He spoke with passion, but he too desired something other than sitting there and chatting. He continued to soak in her exquisiteness, wondering where this night was headed.

Then noticing Cyrus' wandering eyes, she boldly asked, "Like what you see, I think?" the alcohol lowering her inhibitions.

"Ever since you came up to my room earlier." He stared deep into her eyes, reaching out on the table to hold her hand, feeling her soft skin for the first time.

"Me too." Jenny said, not pulling her hand away, enjoying the feeling of Cyrus admiring her. "Listen, let's get out of here." She stood up, giving Cyrus a view of her slender body once again. He stood up instantly, clearly knowing the direction they were headed in.

"Good idea." He said as Jenny took his hand and led him towards the exit. Even a roomful of naked women wouldn't have been enough to peel his gaze off her firm and round ass encased in her skintight denims. Well, maybe not quite, but regardless, Cyrus couldn't stop gaping and realizing they were finally going to get some time alone.

On their way out, they passed Stephanie and Melanie talking to a couple of guys.

"We're leaving. See you two later ok?" She said, as they both gave her a very suggestive and mischievous smile, which she very readily returned.

As they stepped out into the cool night, they both wrapped their arms around each other's waists, as they began walking back to the lodge a little brisker than normal. She was quite tall, perhaps five-eight or five-nine, and the sweet fragrance of her hair wafted from her head just a couple of inches from his nose. He felt the bottom of her long ponytail brush against his arm as they walked, the soft texture of her silky hair feeling like a feather against his skin.

"Jenny. I don't mean to sound soppy, but you are so unbelievably beautiful. Really, ever since I opened that door, I haven't been able to get your image out of my head."

"How flattering." She laughed. "But same here. I have been thinking about you all day. I just didn't know what to do, and if it was inappropriate, or what. I know we've just met and we've hardly even spoken, but there was just something about you that made me tingle." She said very openly

"Same for me. You do something to me." He laughed. "Ok, we're getting cheesy again." They both burst out laughing.

As they crossed the bridge Jenny let go of Cyrus and skipped a few steps forward, and as she turned around to walk backwards, he watched her breasts do a beautiful dance in her top and her ponytail swish around behind her. She then turned around and skipped towards the lodge that appeared around the next corner, while Cyrus continued to walk slowly, catching up to her sitting on the steps.

"Ok, now be quiet." She put her index finger on her pouty lips, making sure they don't wake up her parents. "You go to your room, I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

"Ok, hurry though." He brushed her back with his hand as she walked in and disappeared into the dark corridor on the left. Cyrus quietly walked up to his room, up the stairs to the right. He freshened up, cleaned up some clutter, changed into a comfortable pair of shorts and impatiently waited for Jenny.

After what seemed like hours later, there was a quiet knock on the door. Cyrus bolted up from the sofa and anxiously opened the door to expectedly find the most angelic figure innocently standing in front of him. Jenny had changed into a pair of light blue pajamas and a sheer white tank top cut off slightly at the midriff. Even in the darkness of the corridor, the fullness of her breasts was beautifully profiled through the thin skin-tight fabric, held up high in a bra. Her golden locks, parted down the middle of her head, were pulled back and tied in a loose bun, hanging heavy from the mass of hair, looking like it would tumble open any second. She gave him a sultry look and walked in, placing a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table.

"Well then. I guess your expression says it all." She chuckled as Cyrus closed the door and continued to gawk at her. The light in the room made her top nearly translucent, clearly displaying the perfectly rounded shape of her heaving bra-clad breasts, filling out the tank top and pushing the fabric out. Even through two layers of fabric he could make out the tips of her nipples, erect and poking through. Her pajamas were stretched across her flat stomach, and tied around her slim waist, hugging her hips and ass like cling film.
Like Reply