Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Listen, I have to head back to my lodge for a bit." She said as she prepared to leave. "But I'm planning to meet some friends in town for a drink later. What's your plan?"

"Oh, nothing really. Was thinking of heading into town a little later myself."

"Why don't you join us? It'll be fun." She gave him a suggestive grin.

"Ya, I'd like that, thanks."

"Great, so meet me in an hour at the Speckled Hen Tavern, it's on the main street, you can't miss it."

"I'll see you there." He didn't want to assume to far ahead, but he definitely felt a little lucky at where this was headed. Natalie said goodbye to John and Martha and left, while Cyrus went to his room to shower and change. He decided to go into town a little early and grab a quick snack before he met Natalie again.

At around 9:30 he reached the tavern, and not seeing Natalie there as yet, he ordered a beer at the bar and found a barstool off to the side. The place was dimly lit, resembling an old English pub, with random posters and paintings all over the walls, and the smell of alcohol mixed with wood filled the air. Old rock music softly played from a jukebox, mixing with the sound of a few people chatting. Since it was a Thursday, it wasn't too full, but it seemed like a more usual crowd from the nearby area.

He only had to wait a few minutes before he spotted Natalie walking into the bar, smiling, accompanied by her friends. One was a petite blonde, several inches shorter than Natalie, holding hands with a tall and hefty looking guy. Natalie spotted Cyrus and came right over, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. She had changed into a different pullover, with the neckline now plunging deep into her ample cleavage, and fitting tight across her firm body, pushing her boobs out nicely. Her perfect ass was still encased in her slim fitted jeans.

"Hey, hope you didn't have to wait too long."

"Not at all."

"This is Cyrus, he's visiting from India. I just met him at John and Martha's." Natalie introduced him to her two friends.

"Hi there, I'm Monica. Nice to meet you." Monica said with a huge smile.

"Hi, I'm James." He stuck out his huge hand. "Welcome to our little town." He laughed.

"Thanks, nice to meet you."

The three of them went to the bar and returned with beers, and settled into the stools next to Cyrus.

"So, Cyrus, what brings you to New Zealand?" James asked.

"Just heard so much about your country. I just had to come and spend some time and see it for myself. I'm here doing a lot of photography actually."

"Oh, nice." He took a swig of his beer. "What do you think so far?"

"Well it's only been a couple of days, but it's stunning for sure." James and he chatted for a while, sipping on their beers. At one point, Cyrus overheard Monica and Natalie, "So where did you pick him up from? He's cute."

"I know, isn't he? I was up at John and Martha's and met him there. He seemed really sweet, so I asked him to join us." She said, turning and winking to Cyrus. He was now convinced this was heading somewhere.

"I need a refill." Cyrus said as he stood up. "Anyone else need something?"

"Can you get me a beer as well?" Natalie said, lightly brushing Cyrus' forearm with her soft hand.

"Sure." He said, looking into her eyes. When he returned, they were talking about food and cooking, another topic Cyrus had a deep passion for.

"We need to do a barbecue and cook one of these days. It's been a long time." Monica was telling Natalie.

"So you all like to cook?" Cyrus asked

"Oh ya. We usually get together once a week and barbecue at my lodge." Natalie said.

"Wow. Sounds like so much fun."

"You like to cook?" Monica asked

"My second passion actually. After photography."

"Hey, you want to do one tomorrow?" Monica asked Natalie.

"Ya, let's. I'm free. You Cyrus? You around tomorrow to join us?"

"I was actually thinking of leaving tomorrow." He said a little sadly

"That means your plans aren't set in stone right?" Natalie looked at him with a smile that would've made him change his entire itinerary in a flash. "So can you change them and join us?"

"Ya, I really don't have a fixed plan. I suppose I can change them. And I'd love to cook."

"Changing plans just to cook?" Natalie winked at him

"No, certainly not only to cook." He laughed

"Great then, tomorrow we barbecue." She winked at him.

After a couple of beers, and all a little buzzed, they decided to go for a walk on the beach. The cool breeze cleared their minds a little, and felt amazingly refreshing. James held Monica's petite body close to him as she had her arms wrapped around his huge frame. Cyrus walked with Natalie, their shoulders brushing against each other's. Cyrus then reached his arm around Natalie's shoulder and pulled her in closer. She responded by wrapping both her arms around his waist and leaning her head against him as they walked. As their bodies clung together, he could feel her breasts pushing into his side, and all he could think of was cupping them in his palms.

They walked a few steps behind Monica and James. "Natalie, I've been meaning to ask you something all night."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Sure Cyrus, what's up?"

"What made you ask me to join you tonight, just a few minutes after meeting me?"

She chuckled a little. "Well, I don't usually do something like that."

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that actually. Didn't mean to imply you ask every guy out within minutes of meeting them. Just wanted to know what made you ask me to come tonight."

"To be honest. I found you cute and sweet." She looked up at him and smiled as they stopped walking for a minute. "Also thought it would be fun for you to hang out with some people your own age." They both laughed. "One more thing. I guess I thought forward a little, but I hadn't been with someone in such a long time, and I really felt attracted to you. I kinda hoped things would go in that direction, if you know what I mean."

Without saying a word, Cyrus kissed her juicy lips, pulling her in closer to him, feeling her spongy boobs pressing against his chest. "It certainly seems to be going in that direction Natalie." He said as he pulled his lips from hers. "I thought you were stunning the moment I laid eyes on you. And when you asked me to join you, I hoped things would go this way too."

"Thanks babe." Natalie said, as they continued to walk, now both just aching for some privacy and the comfort and warmth of an indoor place. It had also been nearly a half hour, and they decided to call it a night. Monica and James decided to walk back to James' place a couple of streets away from the main street.

"Hey Cyrus, I think it's better we walk too. My place is just 10 minutes up the road, we'll come for our cars in the morning." She said as they said goodbye and planned to meet at 8 p.m. the next day.

Cyrus put his hands around Natalie's waist as she leaned her head onto his shoulders again. She placed her hands around his waist as they slowly made their way back to her place. It was a clear night and once they were away from the lights of the town, Cyrus looked up to see a night filled with thousands of stars. The universe always fascinated him, with millions of stars, millions of light years away, still visible from this tiny planet.

"Gorgeous, huh." Natalie asked, looking up.

"You're so lucky. Living out here, fresh clean air, pristine environment. You get to see this all the time."

"Oh absolutely." She said, beginning to run her hands up and down his back. She then put her hands under his sweatshirt and began rubbing his firm back.

"Mmmm... that feels good. Your hands are so soft." Cyrus moaned, returning the favor by placing his hand under her pullover. She had a very well toned, and firm back with smooth skin. He gently rubbed her back, up and down, as they began walking a little faster. Both were now yearning to tear off their clothing and feel each other's warmth.

As they reached the main gate of her lodge, Natalie managed to quietly open it, trying not to disturb the guests. They tiptoed towards a small cottage on the outside of the main lodge, which Cyrus guessed was Natalie's outhouse. She quietly opened the door and they both entered a pitch-black room that had a refreshing citrus scent. The dark space had a warmth, which probably came from a fire that was lit earlier. Natalie flicked on the light to reveal a small cozy living room, with wooden flooring and ceilings, and a few random bits of comfortable looking furniture. The room had stonewalls, with a niche carved into one of them for a fireplace. There were a couple of wooden doors on the left side of the living room, which probably let to a bedroom and a bathroom. Natalie walked through the darkness, familiar with every obstacle, and switched on the light in the kitchen.

Cyrus stared in awe, with state of the art appliances, a large island in the middle, and walls filled with all sorts of copper utensils and vessels and dried herbs and flowers. The entire space was extremely cozy and well decorated, giving it a very earthy and warm energy.

"Can I get you something?" She asked, standing in the kitchen, under a dim bulb, with the light cascading over her gorgeous figure. Her hair, still in a ponytail, glistened, and the light bounced of her round boobs.

"Just a glass of water, thanks." He replied, as he walked over and stood behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and moved forward, holding her against him, grinding his pelvis into her firm ass. She leaned back, pushing into his crotch and softly moaned, wanting to feel his body against hers so desperately.

She turned around and gave Cyrus the glass, leaned back against the counter, and waited intently for him to quickly gulp it down. He reached around her to place the glass on the counter, and placed his hands on her hips again, thrusting her body forward into his. He leaned into her and planted a kiss on her luscious lips, as she placed her hands around his neck, and pushed her lips harder on to his. There was now a deep sense of urgency as they were engaged in a passionate lock, hands roaming up and down, feverishly kissing each other.

She ran her tongue over his lips, and parted them, letting it slide in and out. Cyrus could feel her firm boobs pressing into his chest, while she felt a rapidly growing bulge pressing through his pants.

With her lips still locked onto his, she began walking forward, pushing Cyrus towards the living room. They slowly walked, sucking each other's lips, until Cyrus hit a piece of furniture. Seeing it was the couch, he slowly sat down, as she climbed onto his lap, still locked at the lips.

Cyrus leaned back and rested his head on the couch, while Natalie bent down and continued to kiss him. She ran her hands down his torso, tugging at his sweatshirt, and began lifting it up off his chest, pulling her lips away just for a second. He stretched his arms up in the air as Natalie pulled it off and threw it aside. She ran her hands up and down, admiring his firm chest and abs, while planting her lips on his once again. She started to kiss lower, gently nibbling his neck and running her tongue across his chest. Bending lower, she sucked on his nipples, causing Cyrus to moan.

"Ohhhh Natalie.... Mmmmm... that feels so good.... Mmm... yessss." His hands roamed her back, tucking his fingers under her sweater and slowly sliding it up. He wiggled upwards, peeling it off her body, lifting the material over her boobs and further up. She lifted her arms up as Cyrus lifted the sweater off, loosening her ponytail a little as he pulled it off. He glanced at her angelic face, as a few wisps of hair seductively cascaded over her peachy cheeks as her arms reached up, stretching her ample breasts. His gaze moved lower as she dropped her hands, letting her bra-clad boobs slowly bounce. Cyrus cock throbbed as his gaze was now fixed on her ample, perfectly natural bosom, constrained in soft cotton fabric, waiting to burst free.

His hands moved up to cup them through the fabric, gently massaging their pliant yet firm flesh, feeling their mass in his palms. He lifted them up and gently squeezed before letting go and watching as they seductively bounced in the constraints of her bra. He bent his head forward, kissing her chest and running his tongue up and down her deep cleavage, feeling her soft skin caress his lips.

His touch made her moan, "Mmmmmmm..... yessss.... Cyrus...mmmmm yaaa!" She flung her head back, arching her back and thrusting her boobs further out towards him. While he continued to lick her, he unfastened her bra with one hand, instantly letting them burst out and bounce freely. They were some of the most perfect pair of breasts he had ever seen. They were large but not disproportionate, definitely a D-cup, perfectly round and natural, not a hint of a sag, yet pliable and spongy to touch. She had medium sized areolas with long and erect nipples eager to be sucked.
Like Reply
"Natalie, my goodness.... Your breasts are just magnificent." He said right before taking a nipple in his mouth and gently sucking, while taking her other breast in his hand and massaging.

"Ohhhh fffuuucckkkk.... Yessss." She squealed as he gently sucked. They were really sensitive and as he continued to lick and suck, she threw her head back and continued to scream. She wrapped her hands around his neck for balance, as she enjoyed the flat of his tongue softly grazing across her right nipple. Cyrus grabbed her left breast and began to massage it. Even in his fairly large hands they were a handful, and he just couldn't get enough of them. He alternated sucking and massaging each breast, driving Natalie absolutely crazy, as she was writhing on his lap, her hair swaying from side to side.

"Aaaaahhhhh yaaaaaaaaa.... Ohhhhhh bbabbbbyyy.... Yessss... that feels soooo fucking goooodd!" She moaned as she was grinding her pelvis into Cyrus, rubbing up and down his aching shaft.

She reached up and loosened her ponytail, letting her thick hair cascade down her back. The vision of her wavy hair swaying and her large boobs bouncing nearly made Cyrus shoot his load in his pants. He ran his hands through her hair and pulled her in to kiss her lips once again, running his hands over her breasts.

Natalie lifted herself off his lap and fell to her knees in front of him, unfastened his pants and fished in his boxers for his thick shaft that she now so badly needed, and ran her hand up and down its length. Grabbing the waist of her pants and boxers, she swiftly pulled them lower, under his ass and down to his ankles, at last freeing his pulsating cock. It sprang free from its confines and alluringly dangled in front of Natalie's face.

She stared at it for a second, and looked into Cyrus' eyes with lust. She grabbed his shaft in her soft palms and started stroking up and down. Cyrus bent his head backwards and closed his eyes, feeling her warm hand grasp his cock and move up and down, a feeling he had wanted for so long.

With her other hand, Natalie cupped his balls and rolled them around, while bending forward and running her tongue up the underside of his shaft. Cyrus' cock twitched at her touch, especially when her tongue grazed the extremely sensitive underside of his swollen head. She continued to play with his balls and run her tongue up and down slowly, driving Cyrus into a frenzy. Her soft locks spread across his lap and moved along his skin as she bobbed up and down.

As she stroked her tongue up, she took his head in her mouth and began to suck, causing Cyrus' ass to lift of the couch. She held his shaft at the base and began taking it into her mouth, rotating her tongue around as it went deeper and deeper. Cyrus ran his hands through her hair and held her head as she began bobbing up and down, licking and sucking, accommodating nearly his entire girth.

"Ohhhh yessss.... Natalie.... Ohhh fuccckk yesss..... yesss... that feels soooo goodd.... Mmmmm... I don't think I can control much longer." He moaned.

She now sucked even harder, moving up and down faster and faster, using her fist to pump the base of his cock and bring him closer and closer. She rotated her tongue around his glans several times before sucking hard, causing his ass to rise from the sofa. His body stiffened as he was beginning to lose control. Natalie pulled his cock out of her mouth and quickly wrapped her cushiony boobs around his shaft and slid them up and down. The length of his cock glided smoothly between her flesh, and in just a few strokes Cyrus screamed out,

"Ohhhh fffuuucccck Natalie..... heree....... It iss..... I'm ccooomminngggg!" He yelled out, placing his palms on the couch to lift him off a little more. His ass muscles tightened, and Natalie quickly wrapped her lips around his head again, holding his shaft at the base and pushing forward. With most of it in her mouth, his cock began to shoot deep inside her, load after load came flying out. His hips bucked forward, thrusting into her with each shot, as her fist pumped faster and faster, milking him of every drop he had. Finally, his orgasm passed and he sat back down.

"Ohhh fucckk Natalie... that was so intense." He panted. "I was waiting for that for so long."

"Mmmm.... That tasted good." She finally said, after she had swallowed every drop and wiped her mouth clean with a napkin lying on the couch. She sat on the floor facing him, slowly massaging her boobs and playing with her nipples, as she watched him recover from a massive orgasm.

He stood up and lifted Natalie off the ground. "I can't wait to taste that pussy of yours." He said as he began to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. He reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, tucked his fingers in the waistband, and peeled them off her firm ass, letting them fall to her ankles. He then grabbed her black panties and wiggled them off, pulling the fabric over her curvaceous hips, over her soft thighs, and let them drop to her feet. As he pushed lower, he began to kiss lower down her abdomen, until he was kneeling in front of her clean-shaven pussy. The swollen lips of her moist outer labia were slightly spread open, with the pink folds of her inner labia peaking out. Cyrus cupped her firm ass and pulled her forward, as he flattened his tongue and slowly ran it from bottom to top, gently grazing her sensitive flesh and tasting her sweet nectar as it ran into his mouth.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh yaaaaaaaa..... fffuccccckkkk.... Yesssssss.... Yessssss.... Oh that feels soooo goooood!" Natalie moaned as she ran her hands through Cyrus' hair and pulled his head further into her folds.

Cyrus continued to run his tongue up and down, lapping up her juices. He parted her labia with his fingers, and dipped his tongue into her moist folds, darting the tip in and out. He ran his fingertips up and down, while his tongue continued to slide in and out.

"Yesss... yessss... yesss... ohhhhh yesss." Natalie continuously moaned. Her head swayed and her knees went weak, as Cyrus' tongue danced within her folds. She fell back onto the sofa, and Cyrus positioned himself between her legs and spread them apart. He parted her lips again and found her engorged clit peaking out from under her skin as he gently ran a finger over it.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh fffuccccckkkk!" Natalie squealed as her back arched up. Cyrus leaned forward and began to suck on it, slowly inserting a finger deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh yeesssss.... Cyrrrruuuss.... Ohhhhhhh yessss..... yessssss.... Fuuccckk...... it feels sooo goood!!!!" She yelled as she clasped the fabric of the couch with both her fists. Her head fell back and her hips bucked forward. Cyrus knew she was nearly there as he began to suck with increased urgency. He twirled the tip of his tongue over her clit before taking it between his lips and sucking, sending shockwaves through her body. His middle finger began to slide in and out with increased intensity, arching up to graze against her g-spot. All this was too much for Natalie to handle, and having waited so long for release, she finally was pushed over the edge.

"Yessss... baby... yesss.... Faster.... Faster... I'm coming.... Don't stop... I'm... cooommmmmiiingg! Yessssssss!!!!" She screamed as her whole body shook and her legs tightened around him. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh fffffffuuuucccckkkk yaaaaaaaaaaa.... Yaaa... yaaa... yaaa... yaaa... yaaa.. yaaaa!" Her body shuddered 8 or 9 times, thrusting forward onto Cyrus' face, juices flowing onto his lips, as an intense orgasm traveled through her body.
Like Reply
As it passed, her muscles relaxed and she eased back onto the sofa. Her body slumped back as she regained her breath.

"Ohhh baby... that was good... soooo goood." She said as her body was spread out on the sofa. Her eyes were closed as she was in a trance, her hands roaming up and down her chest, rubbing her heaving breasts and already wanting more.

Cyrus stood up in front of the couch, watching Natalie as she explored her own body. She stood on the couch facing Cyrus, as he held her hips and began planting kisses over her smooth skin. His hands roamed higher and cupped her boobs, gently massaging them. Natalie moved forward and placed her hands on his shoulders, then wrapped her legs around Cyrus as he lifted her off.

"Walk towards that door." She said, pointing towards one of the wooden doors he had seen earlier. "Let's move this to the bed." She said with a smile. "I need you in me so bad." His cock was rock hard, and she could feel it poking her ass from underneath as she was wrapped around his body.

He reached the door and managed to turn the knob. He kicked the door open as Natalie reached towards the wall and flicked a light on. He moved forward towards the bed and placed her at the edge. She let go of her grip and lay on her back, spreading her legs wide and bending her knees up, creating space for Cyrus to move between them.

He held his shaft at her entrance, and rubbed his swollen glans up and down her moist slit, lubricating his skin with her juices. He wrapped one arm around her right thigh, and bringing his head to her opening, he pushed forward, spreading her lips apart as it entered. He held her other thigh, and pushed further, letting his thick shaft spread her folds and slide in deeper and deeper, nearly halfway. He pulled back slowly, before sliding in again, allowing a little more to enter.

"Hhuuuuuhhhhh.... Yaaaaaaaaa..... mmmmmmm... yaaaaaa.... That feels soooo good baby.... Give it to me!" She moaned. "Give me your thick cock....yessssss... babby... yessss!" She urged him to push further

Cyrus held her thighs and thrust forward hard, sliding every inch of his thick flesh into her folds till the base of his cock had disappeared into her. As he leaned forward, his pelvis rolled her legs up, causing her pussy to face upwards and give him deeper access. She wrapped her legs around his waist, as he began to slide in and out, with slow and deep strokes. She gripped tighter and pulled him in, grinding his pelvis into hers, feeling his cock in the deepest reaches of her pussy.

Cyrus began to slide in and out faster, pulling out nearly all the way, before being pulled back in with Natalie's tight grip. As he slid out of her tight pussy, she loosened her grip, and just as his cock was nearly all the way out, she tightened her legs and slammed him back into her. They began a steady rhythm, pumping his cock in and out of her tight folds, thrusting forward, deep into her, in and out, in and out, harder and harder.

"Yaa... yaaa... yaaa... ffuccckkkk yaaaaaaaaaaaaa... yaaaaaaaa... ohhhh yessss Cyrus... give it to me... yesss.... Ohhhh I need it so bad.... yessss!" She screamed. He slammed in harder, pushing as deep as he could go, bending forward and taking her nipple in his mouth. With one hand, he held her right breast, bouncing with each stroke, and massaged as he surged forward.

"Mmmmm... yessss... uhhhhhh.... Yessss.... Yessss... ohhhhh fffuccck Natalie... yesss baby.... Uhhhhh yessss." Cyrus moaned continuously, and together their sounds mixed to form an erotic soundtrack filling the room.

Spreading her folds, his cock slid in and out, grazing her g-spot and sending waves of intense pleasure through her. Her body began to stiffen, and Cyrus could feel her quickly approaching another orgasm. He continued to slam into her, sucking her nipples and massaging her boobs, and Natalie continued to scream and moan.

"Ohhh yess.... Yesss... yesss... yesss... baby... fuccck me... I'm.... commiingg... yesss... yesss... keep going... just like that.... Yesss... yesss!' She egged him on. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fffffffuccccckkkkk.... Yessss!" He pussy clamped around his cock as her body began to shake. "Yesss... yesss. Don't stop... don't stop... keep fucking me! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaa... yaaaaaa... yaaaaaa!" She urged him as an orgasm ripped through her body. Her juices flowed onto the bed as his cock slid in and out, not stopping even for a second.

As her body began to relax, Natalie made him stop pumping in and out. "Lay on your back baby." She unlocked her grip around his waist and dropped her legs. He pulled out his cock from her sopping wet pussy and climbed onto the bed. He lay on his back as Natalie swung her leg over and straddled him, reaching around to grab his glistening shaft. Pumping it a few times, she placed his head at her entrance and lowered her body onto his shaft, letting inch after inch easily slide in all the way. She sank lower till she was seated in his lap, her tight folds having once again engulfed his entire cock.
Like Reply
She placed her hands on his chest and pushed up, sliding her pussy up his shaft before slamming back down. She slowly started rhythmically rising up and down, squeezing his shaft with her strong pussy muscles, and feeling his meat against her soft flesh.

"Yesss... Yessss... mmmmm yesssss baby... feels soooo goood... yessss... yesss!" Natalie moaned, as her body rose up and down on his cock. Her head was tilted back and her chest thrust forward as she rose up and down, her lower back working like a piston. Cyrus reached up and cupped her boobs again, massaging them and caressing them, not getting enough.

Natalie then used her lower back to glide her pelvis back and forth on Cyrus', grinding her pussy into his lap. Rotating her hips, she rose up and down, back and forth, dancing on his cock, while he continued to massage her bouncing boobs.

She went on and on, in a combination of bouncing and grinding on his cock, while Cyrus continued to play with her breasts and enjoy her tight pussy engulfing his cock. She then suddenly stopped for a second and lifted herself off him, turned around, and sank back onto his cock with her back facing him. She leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of his leg, stretched her legs back towards his chest, and began to raise only her lower body up and down and back and forth, in circles. Cyrus felt her breasts press against his legs as they were bent forward, the soft flesh moving along him as she moved up and down.

"Aaaahhhh yesssss baby... yesss... yesssss... oh this feels sooo good... your cock fills me up so nice... yesss baby... yessss... I want you to come with me!" She moaned as she continued to fuck him.

Cyrus watched his cock go in and out of her pussy, as he reached forward and began to massage her firm ass. "Mmmm... yessss Natalie.... Yesssss..... fuck me... fuck me... harder baby... harder." He moaned.

He propped himself up on his hands, and began thrusting his ass up, meeting Natalie's body as it glided up and down. Every time she lowered herself down, Cyrus pushed from his arms and thrust up, slamming his pelvis into her ass. In a perfect rhythm, they moved, fucking each other hard, once again pushing each other closer and closer to the edge. He could feel her body tensing up, her muscles tightening, as her breathing got heavier and her moans louder and more urgent.

"Fucck yessss... yessss... yessss baby.... Tighten that pussy... mmmmm it feels so good.... Come with me!" He moaned.

"Uhhhh... fucck... yesssssssssss..... aaaaaaaahhhhhhh... yesssssss...... baby.... in me!" She managed to say as her body began to stiffen. Cyrus increased his pace and thrust into her harder and harder as her orgasm took control of her and her pussy went into spasms.

Just as Natalie's body began to shake, Cyrus thrust into her one more time and began to shoot his load. Her pussy clamped around his shaft as her body shuddered, while Cyrus' hips bucked forward with each shot. Her hair flung back as she threw her head up, pushed down on her hands and arched her back, and screamed,

"Yesssssssssssssss........yesssssss....yesssss...yessss...ohhhh yesss... uuuhhhh..mmmmm....uhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhhhh Natalieee..... uhhhh... fucck.. uhhhh...uhhhh... yaaaa!" He moaned as his body twitched and his cock spurt load after load into her. She squeezed her pussy around his shaft and squeezed him dry before falling forward and spreading her body out on top of him. She was spent, as she lay there panting, her breasts spreading out between her body and Cyrus' legs.

Cyrus' cock, still in her, began to slowly soften, as he lay on his back and spread his arms out wide. He caressed her legs as they slowly began to regain some sort of composure. Natalie pushed up and slowly lifted her body from his, as his cock withdrew from her leaking pussy and lay flaccid against his abdomen. She turned around and gently kissed his lips, as they silently caressed each other's bodies.

"Natalie.... That was incredible baby. Wow. Really intense." He said after several minutes

"I know." She chuckled. "It had been so long. I just exploded. It was amazing."

"Glad I decided to stay an extra day."

"I sure am as well." She smiled as they both got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. She tied her hair back into a ponytail, washed her face and returned to bed. Cyrus wiped his cock with a cloth, splashed his face with cold water and joined her under the blanket. Cyrus spooned behind Natalie, pushing his naked body against hers. His cock snuggled against her ass, as he wrapped an arm over her body and placed it against her breasts. Not knowing what time it was and how long they had been fucking for, they quietly drifted off into a deep slumber.

The next morning, Natalie's daily alarm began blaring at 6:30 a.m. "What the fuck is that." Cyrus bounded up.

"Fuck. Sorry. That's my alarm." Natalie jumped up. "Breakfast time for guests."

"Now??"

"Ya, I have to go get it set up." She slipped out from under the covers. "Listen, you go back to sleep. I'll be back in a bit ok?"

Before she was ready to go, Cyrus was fast asleep once again. Natalie, exhausted from the night before, quickly showered and rushed to the kitchen to begin some breakfast preparations for her guests. Luckily, there were only a couple of people staying at the lodge and Natalie was able to wrap up quickly. She came back to her room, threw her clothes off and slipped under the covers with Cyrus once again.

A little while later, he finally opened his eyes to find Natalie fast asleep next to him. He quietly got out of bed to go to the bathroom and check the time. It was only 9:30, and he still had a couple of hours before he had to get back to his lodge to check out. He had planned to stay at Natalie's lodge that night. When he got back to the bedroom, Natalie turned over, partially opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Morning Cyrus. Sorry about earlier." She stretched under the blanket.

"Oh, it's ok." He said, as she stood in front of the bed, still completely naked. Natalie kicked the blanket lower and flung it off her, revealing her naked body. Her gorgeous breasts hardly lost their form even as she stretched her arms upwards.

"Did you sleep well darling?" She asked, yawning, still a little fatigued.

"Like a baby after what you did to me last night." He laughed.

"After what I did? You cheeky bastard." She laughed and rolled over on her stomach. Cyrus climbed onto the bed and straddled her, placing his knees on either side of her body, as he hovered over her. He began to gently massage her shoulders and back as she lay there, softly moaning and enjoying the early morning massage. He lowered his ass onto her thighs, just below her cute ass, as he moved his hands up and down her back.

The feeling of his hands on her smooth skin and watching her lay there completely naked was a treat. Even first thing in the morning, her hair looked lustrous, spread out on to one side. Her boobs flattened out on the mattress, pushing out slightly from her sides as she lay flat on her stomach. The site of this exquisite beauty was turning him on, and his cock began to grow quickly. He continued to run his hands up and down, as his thick length now rested between her ass cheeks. Along with the movements of his hands, he began to rock his body back and forth, sliding his cock up and down between her cheeks.
Like Reply
"Mmmmmm.... Aahhh... uhhhhh....mmmmmm." He heard Natalie softly moan as she felt his cock gliding up and down. She spread her legs apart, allowing him to lower his cock between her ass. As he moved back, it dropped in and came in contact with her already moist pussy. He held his throbbing shaft and positioned his glans at her pussy entrance. He placed his hands on her ass, and slowly pushed forward, parting her lips and letting his cock head slide into the tight slit. He pushed a little more, allowing a few inches of his cock to penetrate her.

"Hhuuhh... yaaaaaa baby.... Mmmmmm... push harder!" Natalie moaned, as she raised her ass a little to give his cock a little more room to slide in even further till he was buried deep inside her. He placed his palms on the bed, stretched his legs straight back, and began to slowly rise up and down, his shaft sliding in and out of her.

"Mmmm....yesss.... just like that Cyrus.... Yessss.... Give it to me. Ohh yaaa.... Feels... soooo good!" Natalie moaned louder as Cyrus thrust into her, faster and faster. Arching his back up, he used the strength of his lower body to plow into her, thrusting deep, making the bed rock back and forth with each stroke.

"Fuccckkk yesss Cyruss..... ohhhhhh yaaaa..... just like that.... Mmmmmm baby!! I'm going to come!!"

He began moving faster and deeper, pushing down with each stroke, feeling the flesh of her ass against his pelvis each time their bodies made contact.

"Uhhhhh.... Yaaaaa.... Baby....uhhh...uhhh...uhhhh..uhhhhmmm!" Cyrus groaned. "I'm.... nearly.... There."

Natalie squeezed her pussy muscles around his shaft, pushing them both over the edge simultaneously. Natalie screamed, as her body began to shudder, and threw her head back,

"Ohhhhhhh ffffuuucccckkkk yessssssss...... uhhhhhh yessssss.... I'mmmmm... commminggg!!! Uhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

"Ohhhh fuck.... thattt feels awesome!!!! Uhhhh yesssss... mmmmmm.... Fuccckk...yaaa!" Cyrus moaned as he lost control, and his cock went into spasms deep inside her, shooting load after load. For several seconds her pussy was in spasms, squeezing his cock, as their orgasms raced through their bodies.

Then they both collapsed, with Natalie on her stomach and Cyrus lying on top of her, his cock beginning to soften inside her pussy.

"Wow Natalie... you did it again." He said as he kissed her back.

"You have some energy, I must say." She said, as Cyrus rolled off her and lay on his back next to her.

"I think by tomorrow I'm going to be limping." He laughed, as they both got up.

"Now let's get ready, get your stuff, and get something to eat." Natalie went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower, her body feeling relaxed and mellow.

Cyrus washed up and sat on the bed, reading a magazine, as he waited for Natalie to finish her shower. She stepped out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her waist, her breasts heaving, her wet hair flowing down her back, and her moist skin glistening in the sunlight flowing through the window. She looked like a siren, standing there, waiting to seduce Cyrus once again. He couldn't stop staring at her as she brushed her hair, wore her underwear, and got into a pair of the cutest shorts he had seen. She pulled a t-shirt over her head, sprayed some light perfume over her, and was ready to go.

Cyrus walked out, with a slowly and painfully subsiding erection, and began walking to the town where they had left their cars the night before. The weather was nice and pleasant, with a bright sunny sky and a light breeze blowing.

"Cyrus, I had an awesome time last night. I really needed that."

"Thanks, same here Natalie. I felt so vigorous and energetic." He said "I have a feeling tonight's going to be wild." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Really now, what'd you have planned?" She teased

"Oh, I don't know, I've got a plan to ravage a beautiful siren."

They both laughed as they continued their leisurely stroll towards town.

"Let's get the groceries for tonight as well. Then we'll go get your stuff, drop it off at my place, then we can go and check out a couple of things you haven't seen yet. Cool?"

"Ok, sounds like a plan."

The walk into town was a lot quicker than the walk last night. They first picked up groceries from the market, had a bite to eat, and then made their way to the lodge to get his stuff. John was sitting on the balcony reading, and Martha seemed to be out. John gave Cyrus a slightly suspicious glance as he got up and walked inside to get the bill ready.

"Had a nice time last night, I take it?" He glanced over his shoulder at the both of them as they followed him inside.

"Ya, it was fun." Cyrus left it at that, knowing very well that John knew what had happened.

"Ok. So here's the bill. I hope you had a nice stay here."

"Oh it was magnificent. I still have some things to explore in the area. Natalie has been so kind and offered to show me around."

"Oh that's nice Natalie." He gave both of them a cheeky grin as he swiped Cyrus' credit card. "Well Cyrus, you're all set, hope to see you around some day."

"Thanks John. Hope to be back soon as well." Although Cyrus knew where he would stay if he ever came back. Cyrus walked to his room, quickly packed his stuff and dumped it in his car. Excited for the day ahead, he quickly jumped in, started the engine, and followed Natalie back to her place to drop off his bags and groceries.

Natalie parked her car, went inside to get a couple of things, and jumped into the passenger seat of Cyrus' car.

"Nice ride. I love Range Rovers." She said, as she scanned the lush interiors.

"It's my favorite. It's such a fantastic vehicle." He said, as he reversed out of the property and made his way towards the main road, heading towards the Karikari Peninsula.

"I want to show you this peninsula," she pointed on a map. "The beaches and coves there are absolutely stunning. We'll first drive up to Matai Beach and go for a short walk. Then on the way back, we can stop along the coast, go to a town called Whatuwhiwhi, check out Tokerau Beach and the Rangaunu Harbour."

"Ok, I've not understood a thing you've said." Cyrus laughed. "I'm going to go where you lead me, my gorgeous guide."

She laughed, "Ok. Just follow this road. Do you want me to drive so you can enjoy the scenery?"

"No thanks, I'll drive now. You can drive on the way back." He glanced over at her, soaking in her beauty. Her darkish hair was loose and lush, cascading down her right side. Her t-shirt stretched over her bosom, and her thighs looked delectable in her tiny shorts.

"You might want to keep your eyes on the road." She teased him. "You'll have plenty of time to look at me later." She laughed.

"Maybe you should drive, so I can enjoy the view." He joked, as he placed his palm on her thigh as they continued to drive, listening to some nice classic rock on the radio. As soon as they reached Matai Beach, Cyrus jumped out and couldn't stop staring at the scenery. It was one of the most exotic and pristine places he had seen, and immediately got engrossed in taking photographs.

He managed to convince Natalie to let him take some pictures of her on the beach, as they walked down a few steps onto the clean white sand. She quickly became comfortable in front of the camera, and began posing in several seductive and risqué positions. Cyrus clicked away as she continued to tease him, flashing him with her braless boobs, pulling her shorts down to expose her ass, and turning around to let him click her gorgeous pussy. Soon, she was naked, her hair flowing in the wind, and her hands roaming up and down every inch of her body. She stood waist-deep in the clear blue water as the sun sparkled off the beads of water on her gorgeous skin. Cyrus continued to click, his blood flowing fast through his veins and into his rising cock.
Like Reply
"Ok, I think we better stop." He said, finding it difficult to control himself from embracing her lithe body right on the open beach.

"Why? Not posing well enough?" She asked, a little disappointed to stop.

"On the contrary darling. If you flash me your boobs for a minute more, any passerby is going to get a show he's guaranteed to remember for life." He laughed. "I'll take some more in private."

"You better." She smiled. Cyrus ran up to the car to get her a towel to dry off, as stood on the beach soaking in some sun. Once she was dressed, they jumped back into the car and decided to head for the Whatuwhiwhi to have lunch.

"You looked stunning out there."

"Thanks." She placed a hand on his thigh.

"I don't know how professional photographers keep shooting beautiful nude women all day." He laughed.

They reached the restaurant, and after a quick lunch, they followed Natalie's itinerary, stopping every few minutes for Cyrus to take some shots and admire the scenery. He just couldn't seem to get enough, being out in this refreshing and completely rejuvenating environment, away from the urban jungle and the monotonous life he had left behind. He was living in the moment, completely connected to what he was doing, and loving every second of it.

They began driving back to Natalie's house around 5 pm, as they needed to get things ready for the barbecue. They reached around 6, and Cyrus immediately began his preparations to get the lamb marinated for his kebabs, and prepare the vegetables for roasting. Natalie helped with the salad and the potatoes, set the table on the patio, organized the drinks and got the wood burning under the grill. They had the place ready before 8, and as expected, Monica and James arrived right on time.

"Hello, Natalie?" Monica called out as they walked in.

"Back here, on the patio."

"Hello.. hello." Monica gave Natalie a hug.

"Hi Cyrus," James shook his hand. "Rested from last night?" He gave an all-knowing grin

"Rest?" Cyrus laughed. "With Natalie around, I don't think that's possible." They all laughed as they got comfortable on the patio. Natalie had set up 4 lounge chairs, a table and a counter for the food and drinks. She got everyone beers to start with and opened the bottle of red wine Monica and James had brought, and let it breathe. They sat around chatting for a while, as Cyrus placed the meat on the grill. Monica placed the starters that they had brought out on the table. She had brought delicious prawns sautéed in butter, garlic and red chilies, along with a dip with some crackers.

Cyrus really enjoyed chatting with them, learning more about the country and its Maori heritage. James was a history teacher in school and Monica taught math in the same school. Cyrus was fascinated at how the Maori came to New Zealand hundreds of years ago, and intently listened at their mythology and customs, while tending to the meat on the grill.

"Whatever that is, it smells unbelievable." Monica said, walking over to the grill to see what Cyrus was cooking.

"Thanks. I can't wait to dig into some delicious New Zealand lamb. I actually haven't had much since I've come."

Natalie brought the bottle of red wine and poured everyone a glass. Cyrus looked over his shoulder, and couldn't stop admiring her beauty. She had changed from her earlier attire of shorts and t-shirt to a pair of cotton track pants that hugged her ass, and a light sweatshirt that hung a little loose on her torso, displaying just a hint of her curvaceous boobs. He noticed her nipples pointing out a little, and she seemed to be comfortable about not wearing a bra in front of her friends. She had tied her hair up in a ponytail once again, as he watched it bounce around with her movements.

A crackle from the wood in the grill snapped him out of his daze as he quickly turned to flip over the meat just in time. "Ok everyone, dinner's ready." Cyrus said as he plated the meat and grilled vegetables and brought it over to the table, as Natalie brought out the salad and the roasted potatoes.

"Just want to propose a toast everyone." Cyrus lifted his glass. "Natalie, thanks for inviting me over even though you barely know me. Well, maybe not barely anymore, but still." He grinned. "I guess this is what Kiwi hospitality is all about. I'm glad to have met the both of you as well. To a long term friendship." They all had a large sip of wine, and began eating.

"Mmmm Cyrus, this is delicious." Natalie said, as she bit into a succulent piece of the lamb. "What've you marinated it with?"

"Just some yogurt, lime, cumin, mint and cilantro. Very basic."
Like Reply
"This is fucking awesome." James said, between bites.

They concentrated more on the food for the next 20 minutes or so, having finished the first bottle of wine and now going through a delicious pinot noir that Natalie had opened. After they were done, and all cleaned up, she brought out a third bottle of a different, and even better, pinot. They spoke some more, this time about India. Cyrus was telling James about certain aspects of Indian history, and how the country has always been invaded and ruled by outsiders.

Cyrus spotted Monica and Natalie whispering to each other, and every now and then, glancing over at him and smiling. He continued his conversation with James, keeping a keen eye on what the 2 girls were up to. James seemed very curious about Indian culture, and Cyrus, also very interested, was able to give him quite a detailed account.

"Ok now, enough of this serious chat." Natalie said as she came over and jumped into Cyrus' lap. She wrapped her hands around his neck and planted a wet kiss on his lips. He could taste the pinot on her, and he returned the kiss and sucked her lips before letting go. "Thanks for the meal Cyrus. Now my turn to repay you." Before Cyrus could say anything, his lips were covered with hers again, and they were engaged in a passionate kiss.

A few moments later, he heard similar moans and sounds coming from across the patio, where Monica had jumped onto James' lap, straddled him and were also engaged in a passionate kiss. James had already removed her top, and braless as well, Monica straddled him with her well-toned back facing Cyrus.

"Natalie, uh, shouldn't we get some privacy and give them theirs?"

"It's ok." She kissed him again. "We're all quite comfortable and used to this." She continued to kiss him, held his face in her hands, and sucked his lips. "Besides, it's more fun like this."

Cyrus had never done this before, in front of practically strangers, but decided that there was a first for everything and went with the flow. In fact, he was beginning to get excited about this new experience, and was feeling more invigorated than before. He let things happen as they were, and in one fluid motion, lifted Natalie's top off and threw it to one side. Her gorgeous mounds swung free, right in front of his face, as he cupped them in his palms and began to gently massage. Natalie tilted her head back, her ponytail flowing down her back, bobbing as she swayed side to side. He began to suck her erect nipples one after the other, as she began grinding her pelvis onto Cyrus' growing cock. He held her by the waist and continued to suck her nipples, every now and then, glancing behind her to see what James and Monica were up to.

Monica was now on her knees, now completely naked, facing away from Cyrus but at a slight angle, enabling him to see what was going on. James, also naked, sat on the chair with his head tiled back and eyes closed. Monica's head moved up and down on his shaft, which even from that distance, looked to be substantially large and thick. Her petite hand gripped the base of his cock and pumped up and down, while his swollen glans disappeared in and out of her small mouth. Her hair was tied in a loose bun that bounced up and down, and from that angle, he got a slight peak at her pert boobs and pink nipples.

"Like what you see Cyrus?" Natalie asked, as she got off him and kneeled in front of her.

"Ya," he whispered, still staring at Monica. "I've never done this before. It's unbelievably exciting!"

"I can see." She smiled, staring at the bulge in his shorts. She unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them off with his boxers, freeing his throbbing cock. She gripped the base and began to stroke up and down slowly, while he continued to watch Monica run her tongue up and down James' cock.

"Ohhhh .... Mmmmm yessss." He softly moaned as Natalie had wrapped her lips around his glans. He now watched Natalie, as she slowly engulfed inch after inch of his throbbing cock. He reached for her ponytail and loosed it, letting her hair fall free, and ran his hands through her silky locks.

She continued to bob her head up and down and rotate her fist around the base. She rotated her tongue along his shaft as her mouth moved up and down, and sucked his head each time she came up.

"Mmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmmmm.... Yessss baby... that feels soooo goood!" He continued to moan.

While Natalie continued to devour his cock, Cyrus saw Monica get up and straddle James's lap. Her petite frame looked tiny in comparison to his, as she placed her hands on his shoulders and positioned her pussy right over his cock. She reached around and gripped his shaft, guiding the head to her entrance, and slowly lowering herself. James held her hips and helped to push down slowly as first his fat head spread her labia and entered. She continued to lower her body without stopping, as Cyrus saw inch after inch of his thick shaft spreading Monica's lips and disappear until she was seated in his lap, moaning loudly,

"Ohhhh fuck James..... uhhh yesssss.... I love your thick cock in me....mmmmm... feels sooo good!" She sat on his lap for a few moments, before slowly rising up again. She held on to his shoulders, as James held her hips and began to lift her up and down, building a slow and steady rhythm.

Natalie stopped sucking him for a second and looked into his eyes and smiled. She loved how he couldn't take his eyes off Monica and James fucking. She continued to stroke Cyrus, taking his cock back in her mouth and pushing further down, taking most of his length into her mouth, causing Cyrus to jolt in the chair,

"Ohhhhh fucccckkk Natalie.... Uhhh that feels.... Sooo... goood!" Then sucking a few more moments, she slid his cock out and stood up, rubbing her pussy with her fingers and turned around to face away from Cyrus. She stepped back and placed her feet on either side of Cyrus' thighs, positioned her moist pussy over his cock, grabbed his shaft and slowly lowered herself. She sank lower, as Cyrus' glans spread her lips and pierced her tight pussy, sliding further and further as Natalie sank lower and lower.

"Uhhhh yaaaa.... Mmmmmm.... Fuccckk yessss Cyrus.... Yesss... that feels soooo goood.... Yesss.... Uhhh yaaa!" Natalie moaned as she had engulfed every inch of his cock and was sitting in his lap. Cyrus reached around and cupped her heaving breasts, gently massaging them and tweaking her nipples in his fingers. Natalie didn't rise up and down, instead she began a slow and steady back and forth motion, grinding her ass into his pelvis, letting every thick inch be buried deep in her wet folds.

"Uhhmmm...mmmmm....uhhhh... yaaaaa...yaaaaa...Ummmm." Natalie moaned, as the both of them intently watched Monica bouncing up and down on James' cock.

"Ohhh James.... Yesss baby.... Yesss... Im coming!!! Uhhhh yaaaaaaa.... Aaaaahhhhh... I'm ccoooommmmmiinnnggggg!!!!! Aaaahhhh yaaaaaaa!!!" Monica was now screaming. She flung her head back, loosening her bun and letting her hair flow loose. Her body was shaking and her thrusts were shorter and harder, as an orgasm was ripping through her body. James sucked her nipples and held her body as it rocked back forth, shaken by a massive orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhh yesssssss..... ohhhh... uhhh..uhhh.uhhhh....uhhhhhh yaaaaa!" James yelled out as well. His hips bucked with a raging orgasm and he began shooting his load deep into Monica as they came hard together.

Natalie glided on Cyrus' lap faster and faster, pushing down harder. The sight of Monica coming hard on James was pushing Natalie closer to the edge. Cyrus could feel her pussy tightening, as she suddenly lifted up, and began to slide up and down on his cock, letting his head brush every inch of her passage.

"Fffuuuuucccckkkkkkk yessssss....... Hhhhuuuuhhhh.... Yaaaaaaaaaa Cyrussss.... Ohhh yaaaaa.... Im cooommmmiiinggg!!!" She screamed. "Uhhhh yaaaaa... baby.... Yesssss." Her body began to convulse as an orgasm took control of her.

"Ohhhhhh fffucccckkk Natalie.... Ohhhhh... myyy... fffuccckk... aaaaaaahhh!" Cyrus moaned loudly as an orgasm suddenly took over him without much warning. He lifted his ass off the chair, and his hips began to buck, shooting his load deep inside Natalie's shuddering pussy. Their bodies shook together for a few moments before both of them collapsed back onto the chair.

He looked over to see Monica collapsed on James' lap, with her head resting on his chest, as she recovered. Natalie now leaned back and rested against Cyrus, panting heavily, as he continued to caress her boobs. She turned her head and whispered to Cyrus,

"It's so much more intense isn't it?"

"Unbelievable. I just couldn't control myself."

"Come." Natalie said, as she slowly stood up, letting his cock slip out. "Come here." She pulled him off the chair and they walked over to Monica and James.
Like Reply
Monica rose from James's lap, letting his now semi-hard cock slip out of her pussy, and stood to face Cyrus. "Liked the show?"

"You two were amazing." Is all Cyrus could say, as he stood naked, having had sex in front of strangers for the first time, and possibly some of the most intense sex he'd ever had.

"Come with me," Monica said as she held Cyrus and sat him down on another chair. Kneeling in front of him, she grabbed his semi-hard cock and began to slowly stroke, her fist gliding up and down easily, with his shaft lubricated from Natalie's juices. Cyrus watched intently, a little dumbfounded, as he never expected what was happening. Monica used her petite hands to stroke his cock back to its full potential, as Cyrus continued to stare.

He looked up at where James and Natalie were, and was almost equally surprised to see Natalie on her knees in front of James, stroking his cock back to full mast. She looked over at Cyrus and winked before dropping her mouth to engulf James' cock.

Just then, Monica wrapped her small lips around his glans, and lightly grazed her teeth along the sensitive skin, causing Cyrus to jump a little in his seat. She pumped her fist up and down his shaft as her tongue traveled in swift circles around his head, making his cock throb once again.

She pulled her mouth away and looked into Cyrus' eyes with a fiery gaze. She stood up and walked to a wooden table a few feet from the chair, closer to Natalie and James, and sat on the edge. She leaned back and balanced herself on her elbows, spread her legs, and rubbed her wet pussy with her fingers.

Cyrus walked over to the table, and staring into her seductive eyes, tucked his arms under her thighs and placed his hands on her hips. He placed cock directly at her waiting pussy, and slowly pushed forward, sliding into her wet passage in one easy stroke.

"Hhuuuhhhh....uhhhhmmmmm....aaaaahhhhh...uhhhhh....mmmmm!" Monica moaned as Cyrus' shaft was buried deep in her folds. A jolt of pleasure surged through his body as he felt her tight pussy encased around his cock, feeling the intense heat emanating from deep within.

He held her and began to slide back and forth, pulling out almost all the way, and thrusting back deep into her. He used his lower back to piston in and out, steadily gliding his cock in and out. With one hand, he began to rub her clit, and with the other, he played with her pert boobs, sending waves of stimulation swirling through Monica's body.

"Ohhhh yessssss...yess... yesss... ohhh myyyy goddd... I love when you do that..... uhhhhh ffccckkkk yaaaaaaa... yaaa..yaaaa..yaaa... ohhhhh fuck me baby.... Fuck me... harder.... Yesssss.... Right there baby... just like that.... Harder.... Harder!" She moaned and screamed.

He now began to pound into her, harder and deeper, pushing into her pelvis each time his came crashing into hers, making the counter rock with each of his thrusts. He looked up to see James fucking Natalie as she was bent over the back of the chair. Natalie faced Cyrus, as James thrust into her with his thick cock, slamming in and out hard and deep. Cyrus watched as Natalie's boobs swayed up and down with each thrust, moaning loudly,

"Uuhhhhnnn...Uhhhhnnnn... uhhhnnnn... yesss.... Yesss James... ohhh yesss.. fuck me.... Uhhhmmmm!"

Cyrus continued to thrust into Monica while watching Natalie being ravaged. He pulled Monica lower, and off the table, and lifted her in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Holding her petite body in mid air, he began to pump in and out, lifted her up and down on his cock, penetrating her tight folds.

"Yesss...yesss...yesss baby... oh that's soooo good... yesssss.... Aaahh... aaahhh!" Monica moaned as she tilted her head back. Her hair flew from side to side as she thrashed her head around, her orgasm rapidly building in her.

"Ohhhh yesss baby... just like that..... huuuuuhhh yaaaa... that feels soooo good.... Soooo deep... yesss baby... yessss... Im going to come... give it to me!" She screamed. He continued to thrust deep into her, placing her back on the table. Her legs still wrapped around him, he slammed hard into her, holding her tight as her body shook and her pussy went into spasms,

"Fffuuuucccckkkkk yaaaaaaaa.....ohhhhhh yaaaaaaa... yaaaaa... ohhhhhh I'm commmmmmiiiii... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed. "Yesss.. yesss... yesss... uhhhhhhh yaaaaaaa!" She moaned as Cyrus fought off his orgasm a few more seconds. As her orgasm subsided, he quickly pulled out and pumped his fist rapidly up and down his shaft a few times, before throwing his head back and moaning,

"Aaaaahhhhh yaaaaaa... uuhhhhhh yaaaaaaa Monica... yaaaa... here... it is!" His cock began spewing his load, shooting forward onto her abdomen and boobs till his cock was dry.

They both were breathing heavily and sweating as their orgasms subsided. Cyrus fell forward and rested his head on Monica's boobs as she caressed his back and lay there in a complete trance. Cyrus looked up when he heard Natalie screaming,

"Ohhhhhh yaaaaaaaa James baby...... aaaaaahhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm coommmmiiing!" She moaned as her entire body rocked back and forth with James' thrusts. She massaged her boobs and played with her nipples as James continued to thrust in and out as an orgasm was traveling rapidly up and down her body.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh yaaaaa...yaaaa...yaaaa...yaaa..yaaaa... fuuuccckkk yaaaaa!" She moaned several times till it passed. James then pulled out as Natalie dropped to her feet and rapidly began pumping his huge cock, and in just a few strokes, ropes of thick come came flying out into Natalie's waiting mouth. She pumped his shaft dry and sucked his cock clean as James stood with his eyes closed, feeling every sensation through his body.

Swallowing every drop, he looked over at Cyrus, was was intently watching. Natalie stood up and walked to the sink to wash up. Cyrus stood up and helped Monica off the table.

"Monica... that was incredible. I don't think I've ever felt this invigorated in my life."

She chuckled. "Well, in your honor, we got a chance to try something new."

Cyrus looked a little puzzled. "I've never done this before Cyrus." Natalie said as she walked up to them. "All of us just let caution to the wind tonight. After seeing you watching Monica so intently, I knew you wanted her. So while you were getting her, James and I decided what the hell, why should the two of you have all the fun?" She laughed.
Like Reply
"And from here, it sure looked like you two were having a blast." James said as he sat back on the chair.

"Sure did. Man, it was incredible." Cyrus said, as he splashed some water on his face.

"Ok, now you come with me." Natalie said, as she held his hand and dragged him inside. They were far from done that night, and wanted to continue exploring each other's bodies in several different positions for the better part of the night. They fucked each other spooning, with Natalie on top, with both of them sitting, as well as Cyrus on top one last time, before they had no more energy left.

James and Monica had moved indoors as well, and spent most of the night fucking each other's brains out on the couch. All four of them filled Natalie's house with sounds of extreme carnal pleasure for several hours before falling asleep sometime close to dawn, after hours of intense lovemaking.

Cyrus was the first to wake up later that morning, unsure of what time it must have been. His head was a little heavy, with a very exhausting night, lack of sleep and a lot of wine. He went out to make himself a cup of coffee and saw that James and Monica had already left. He found a note stuck on the fridge that read,

Thanks a ton Cyrus, for the delicious food, and Monica thanks you for the delicious dessert. Glad you enjoyed our show. Hope to see you around sometime -- Monica and James

Cyrus laughed at what had happened last night. He was a little surprised at what had happened, but had completely and utterly enjoyed every minute of it. He felt like he had an unending supply of energy and was feeling so liberated. Sexually, he felt even more alive, and knew there was so much more to experience.

"Morning darling." Cyrus was snapped out of a daze, and turned around to see Natalie leaning against the bedroom door, completely naked, hair tied in a messy bun, and hands stretched upwards, looking absolutely delectable. "I'm so exhausted, but what a night Cyrus."

"Morning Natalie." He laughed. "Oh, it was incredible to say the least. I can't believe I have to leave."

"I can't convince you to stay a day longer?" Natalie came over and hugged Cyrus, their naked bodies feeling so warm against each other.

"If I stay a day longer, I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk." The both laughed loudly. "I wish I could though."

"I know," she said, as she kissed him. "I'm going to miss this fellow." She patted his semi-rigid cock.

He chuckled. "Only this little fellow?"

"Yup." She pulled away. "Of course." Smiling warmly at him.

"Want some coffee?"

"Please." She said as she went to put some clothes on.

"No breakfast for the guests?" He called out

"Nah, I had someone else handle that today. I knew I wasn't going to make it." He couldn't help but smile at Natalie's little plan of barbecue and sex. He was loving his trip thus far, and couldn't get over his luck.

They had a cup of coffee and Natalie made a delicious brunch of eggs benedict, which they enjoyed on the patio. It was already 11 am, and Cyrus needed to get going. He jumped in for a quick shower, got his things together, loaded up his car and was ready to go.

"Have a great trip ahead, Cyrus. It was really really nice to meet you." Natalie gave him a warm hug. He held her tight, feeling her gorgeous boobs pressing against his chest one last time.

"Thanks Nat, for everything. You've been unbelievably hospitable; I'll never forget this. It's been a lot of fun." He said, "And not to mention, unbelievably hospitable in bed too." They both laughed as Natalie smacked his ass.

"Now you get going, and drive safe."

"I'll call you." He blew her a kiss, started up the engine, and was gone. Natalie felt sad at his departure, but the last couple of days were truly memorable and unimaginable, and she kept those thoughts with her.

Cyrus had a long trip still ahead of him, but he knew he would never forget this part of it. It was the first destination in this magnificent country, and he had met one of the most amazing women he had ever known. He hadn't felt this fresh in a long time, and this liberated. He couldn't help but feel a little sad to leave Natalie behind, but he was keen to see how the rest of his travels would pan out.

It was the 8th of November, and Cyrus had planned to spend the next 3 nights around the eastern coast of the Northland region, before he reached Kerikeri on the 11th. This region was full of beaches, bays and coves, each with their own unique stunning scenery and dramatic landscapes; a photographer's paradise.
Like Reply
Leaving Natalie's lodge, he drove through Cable Bay and found a lodge near Mangonui to rest for the night. He spent the next couple of days exploring the peninsula of Akatere. He had a lot of free time, and decided to spend it alone, with his camera or a book and some wine, unwinding and giving this whole adventure some thought and purpose.

On the 11th, he drove down to Matauri Bay, close to Kerikeri, where had pre-booked 4 nights in the luxurious and gorgeous Kauri Cliffs Lodge, where he had planned to golf, drink wine, read and relax, and explore the nearby region at leisure.

It was here he began to start writing a journal on his laptop, starting with the reason why he had decided to take this trip, and all the feelings and thoughts he had been getting since he started. He wanted to document everything, and analyze it at the end.

At the end of 4 days, he had played 5 rounds of golf, sufficiently explored the area, written several pages in his journal, eaten some fantastic food and wine, thought of Natalie quite a bit, and completely relaxed for another adventure. On the 15th of November, he left Kauri Cliffs for the Bay of Islands and to Russell, where he had planned to spend a week trekking and exploring the islands on an exciting private boat cruise.
Like Reply
After a rollicking time with Natalie and her friends in the Northland, Cyrus explores the splendors of the Bay of Islands. He decides to take a 3-day long, private boat cruise, where he meets the spunky and attractive Michelle. He spends three exciting days on the boat, visiting exotic coves and beaches, and an even more exciting time exploring Michelle.
Like Reply
Chapter 4: Bay of Islands and a boat cruise with Michelle

Kerikeri and the Matauri Bay exquisite, with sheer luxury and complete relaxation. A couple of nights with Natalie in Ahipara were extremely memorable, and Cyrus thought of her all the time. But now, he had nearly reached Paihia to catch a ferry across to Russell and the Bay of Islands. He had booked himself in the Russell Cottages for a week, and would use it as a base to explore the region's network of islands and bays. He had heard that the best way to see it was to spend a couple of nights on a boat, hopping from place to place, stopping over whenever he liked what he saw.

Soothing lounge music played in the car as he approached Opua, where he caught the ferry across to Okiato. After a short ride, he drove the 12 km to the Russell town center and asked his way to the cottages. It was a quiet property with a network of small cottages, where he had booked himself in a 1-bedroom house. He drove up to the reception and walked in to find an elderly man typing something on a computer.

"Hi, I'm checking in today."

"Hi," he looked up at Cyrus, "I'm Jack. How are you?" He stood up and went to get some forms.

"Fine thanks, I'm Cyrus Mistry, I have a 1-bedroom cottage reserved."

"Sure. Let me have a look." He went over to the computer. "Ah, here we are. From the 15th to the 22nd correct?"

"Yes, that's right. But Jack, I had a question. I may be going on a boat for a couple of nights. Would it be possible to checkout a little early if I do that?"

"Oh sure, just let me know as soon as you can." He had Cyrus fill out a form and sign, and then showed him his cottage on a map. "Everything should be in there already. In case you need anything, please just give me a call."

"Thanks Jack. Appreciate it." Cyrus walked back to the car and drove to the cottage a couple of minutes into the property.

He drove up to his lodge and walked inside to find a small but cozy living room, simply decorated with all the basic amenities. The bedroom was a little small, but sufficient enough for him, considering he wasn't going to be spending much time in the room. He dumped his stuff on the floor, washed up and drove into town to get something to eat.

Russell seemed liked a typical small town in New Zealand, the kinds Cyrus had seen so far. He found a little café overlooking the bay, and ordered himself a salad, grilled sandwich and a fresh juice. As he ate, he read through a booklet on the Bay of Islands and things to do in the area. As he was browsing, he came across a company, Kingfisher Charters, which was most highly recommended by the tourist board and organized overnight cruises. He called the waiter over to ask him where it was,

"Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me where this boat cruise operator is located?"

"Oh sure. One of my friends works there actually. It's down the road, just go out of the café make a left, then the first right, and it should be a 100 meters to your right. Ask for Michelle, tell her I sent you, she'll definitely help you out."

"Thanks..." Cyrus waited for the waiter to give him his name.

"Oh... ya, I'm Mark."

"Cool, thanks Mark."

He finished his meal, had a quick cup of coffee and walked over to the Kingfisher Charter's office. As he entered, the motion sensor announced his arrival and a cute blonde girl walked up to the counter.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She said in a very cheerful voice. Was everyone here so nice and friendly, he thought?

"Hi. I'm looking for Michelle."

"You found her." She giggled cutely. "How can I help?"

"Mark from the Agua Café gave me your reference."

"Oh ya, Mark. Cool."

"I'm interested in one of your overnight cruises. I've heard that's the best way to experience this area."

"Absolutely,' she said. "Come, have a seat here, and I'll get you some information on our cruises, then you can decide what you'd like to do." She strutted off to the back of the office. She was probably 5 and a half feet tall, and seemed really fit and athletic, but she also had a very cute demeanor. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and it bounced around as she energetically walked around the office gathering some information. She was wearing small red shorts and a fairly fitted white collared t-shirt, accentuating her curves. As she walked back, Cyrus noticed her boobs bounce slightly, imagining their size and shape.

"Ok. So did you want an overnight or a 3-night cruise?"

"What do you recommend?" He asked, staring into her aqua blue eyes.

"Well, the longer the better. You can really get out to places that are a little further. Less frequently visited, and more pristine and secluded. Sometimes, in peak season, I captain a boat, and trust me, I just can't get sick of the beaches and the bays far out there."

"Oh ok. So you'll be giving this tour?" For a second, he sidetracked, and seemed more interested and excited at the prospects of having Michelle run his tour, rather than the actual tour itself.

"Well, not the ones scheduled for the next few weeks. But our guide, Tom, who's been with us for 15 years, is very well experienced, and will definitely take you to some remote places. So don't worry, he'll show you around properly."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to doubt that. I was just asking." He said, thinking to himself he better get back to the point.

"It's ok," she smiled. "If you chose to charter it just for yourself, though it's a bit expensive, you can go at your pace, spend more time in areas you want."

"Mmmm... ok. Let's do it. I'll do a private charter for 3 nights. May as well." He said, excited to see the islands, but a little disappointed that Michelle won't be on them.

"We have the Kama Lua yacht which we give out for 3 days, and you're lucky. It's available on the 19th. You leave early morning, and come back early morning 22nd."

"That's pergect. Go ahead."

"Ok, give me a few minutes to process everything." She began typing away as Cyrus went to get some brochures and read up some more. In about fifteen minutes, he was all set, and back in his car, driving to his cottage. He wanted to get some rest before he stepped out in the evening.

He had 4 nights and 3 full days to explore the area by land before his cruise departed. That night, he had planned to spend an evening in the town, relaxing over some wine and a nice meal. He spent the next three days driving around, finding long walks and doing a lot of photography.

He even spent a little time relaxing and writing his thoughts into his journal. He thought of home, especially Priya. It had been a few days since they had spoken, and he realized how much he missed her and their friendship. But he wanted to be a little disconnected from home for a while, so decided to call her after a few days.

On the 19th morning, Cyrus was extremely excited to get on that boat. He checked out early, and drove into town, parked his car in a nearby lot, and reached the dock a little earlier than he needed to be. Michelle had given him the location of where the boat would be docked, and after asking a few people, he finally found it.
Like Reply
As he approached, he spotted the boat, looking beautiful as it swayed gently with the small waves that splashed against her side. A full cherry wood boat, with blue paint along the side, a large middle sail, and ample of deck space, it was a dream boat. It looked like it was fairly new and in excellent condition, and he was really excited to be on it for 3 days, and even learn a few sailing tips.

"Hello... uh, Tom?" Cyrus called out, in case the captain was already aboard.

"Be right with you." He heard a woman call out.

Was Tom a woman, Cyrus had a funny thought for a second, until Michelle appeared from down below. She was wearing the same tiny red shorts as the other day, and along with that, a bikini top that now made it easier for Cyrus to imagine their shape and size. They were not large, but looked full on her athletic frame. They filled out her small bikini nicely, and were definitely natural and perfectly shaped.

"I was wondering why Tom had a female voice." Cyrus joked. "So you're getting the boat ready before we head out?"

"Actually Cyrus, Tom fell ill last night, and he asked me if I could take over this charter. I didn't really have anything else planned so I offered."

"Well, lucky me, I suppose." Cyrus flirted a little. He really couldn't believe his stroke of luck, and his mind wandered to all sorts of possibilities that could occur over the next few days. At least, he hoped his fantasies would play out into reality.

She gave him a cheeky grin and a wink before heading to the front of the boat. "We're nearly all set here. Why don't you come aboard, put your stuff down below, and then I'll give you a quick brief on the boat and some safety tips, etc."

"Sure." Cyrus jumped on to the boat. He took his small duffle bag and camera equipment down to the lower level. He was amazed to see how luxurious and comfortable it was down there. The entire downstairs had full wooden paneling, it had a small pantry and kitchenette capable of making a decent sized meal, and it had a long passage leading to bedrooms and bathrooms. This boat could actually accommodate close to 6 people, so it had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and decent enough space to walk around. Cyrus was glad it wasn't claustrophobic like he had imagined it would be.

He returned to the upper deck, and saw that Michelle was ticking things off on a checklist.

"Need a hand with anything?" He asked

"Nope, all set. Thanks. So everything comfortable down there?"

"Oh ya. It's a great boat. I'm surprised a medium sized boat like this is so spacious and luxurious."

"Ya, it's pretty nice down there. No one really minds spending a few nights on this thing."

"Hey Michelle, since it's only me on this trip, I was wondering if you can give me some sailing tips."

"Oh ya, of course. In 3 days, I'll have you sailing alone." She gave him a warm smile.

"And please let me know if there is anything I can help with." He offered.

"Sure thing."

It was now nearly 8:30, and all the preps were done. There was a light breeze, and the weather forecast was supposed to be good for the next 3 days. Michelle sat in the captain's cabin, near the steering wheel and asked Cyrus to come over.

"Ok, Cyrus, so are you a good swimmer?"

"Ya, I'm quite decent. I've swum a lot in the ocean before."

"Ok, good. Just in case, the life jackets are under this seat here." Pointing to a seat behind the wheel. "The fire hydrant is inside this cabinet." Pointing to the small door under the wheel. "If you want to jump into the water, make sure we are properly anchored in, and I know where you are. We won't be needing the engine too much, but if it is on, don't jump in. Make sure I switch it off first."

She walked to the back of the boat. "This ladder here can be dropped down so you can get back up. This hose here has fresh water to rinse off before you get back into the boat. It has nice hot water."

She then walked downstairs. "Feel free to make what you want, I wouldn't mind you making a meal or two." She joked.

"I'd love that actually."

"The boat is pretty well stocked with supplies. Meat and seafood in the freezer, vegetables in the fridge, provisions in the cupboard. You can cook up a 7-course meal for me, if you'd like." She laughed.

"That sounds like fun." He looked around and scanned the kitchen.

"Use as little water as possible. Towels and linens are in this cabinet. You can leave the dirty ones down in that basket. I hope you have non-marking footwear."

"Ya, I have these." He lifted his leg to show her his rubber sandals.

"Yup, those are perfect. Other than that, I think we're all set. Let's go back up." They walked up to the steering wheel so Michelle could show him how the boat worked.

It was 9 am, and they were off. Michelle started the engines, and they slowly made their way out of the dock and into the bay.

"As soon as we're out of here, I'll show you our route on the map. I'll try and take you to as many remote places I know, where you can have a peaceful swim, relax on a quiet beach or just sit on the boat and enjoy."

"Awesome, thanks." He sat back and enjoyed the breeze and fresh air, as they slowly made their way further away from Russell. He took off his t-shirt, applied some sun block and leaned against the railing of the boat, watching Michelle steer her out of the bay. She looked at him and smiled, as he continued to gaze into her eyes.

"Looking hot there Cyrus." She yelled out from the cabin, over the noise of the motor, wind and water. "Careful."

"Careful? For what?"

"There are a lot of hot women sailing around these islands."

"I can see that." He teased. She smiled and continued to steer the boat.

In about an hour, they were out far enough. "Cyrus, let me show you our plan." She said, leaving the boat to gently float by herself. Cyrus went inside the cabin and Michelle had unfolded a map on the table behind the wheel.

"This is where we started from," pointing at Russell on the nautical map. "From here, we headed out west, then turned right to go north. We will go along this peninsula till we reach the tip, before making another right, heading east." She first pointed out the peninsula outside, and then trailed her finger along the route on the map.
Like Reply
"We'll pass the town of Tapeka on the tip of the peninsula, and head towards the Motuarohia Island, right here. We should reach here by mid-day. We then move on to Moturua, Motukiekie and Okahu Island," pointing to a small island quite far out at sea.

"We'll anchor in a small bay in Okahu tonight. Tomorrow, we'll set sail early in the morning for Waewaetorea Island, then passing the large Urupukapuka Island towards Rawhiti and along this peninsula. We need to reach Whangamumu on the other side of the peninsula by nightfall tomorrow."

"On the 21st, we set sail early, backtracking towards Russell, passing Rawhiti and towards Parekura Bay. We then continue further and reach a small bay near Manawaora for the night. Early on the 22nd, we'll sail back to Russell."

"Sounds good," Cyrus said, "I love the names." He laughed, going through the itinerary on the map once again as Michelle got back to steering the boat. Cyrus went back outside to get some sun, and brought out his laptop to write in his journal. He was in a deep thought when suddenly Michelle came up to him.

"Hey Cyrus," he jumped. "Oh, sorry to scare you." She laughed. "Was just wondering if you want anything. Something to eat, a beer, anything?"

"A beer sounds great actually. It's already 11:30, and on holiday, so it's not early any more." He laughed

"Sure, I'll get you one." She ran off downstairs to get him a nicely chilled beer.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"Not now actually. Maybe a little later, when we stop for lunch. By the way, what would you like for lunch? Sandwiches and salad? Or pasta?"

"Sandwiches are perfect. We can do pasta for dinner?"

"Cool, so I'll organize some sandwiches for lunch. Tuna as well as some with grilled vegetables."

"Perfect. Thanks."

He got back to writing in his journal, sipping on his beer and enjoying the beautiful coastline pass by. They soon reached the tip of the peninsula, where Michelle turned right to go east. There was a vast expanse of ocean directly ahead of them, and the wind was a little stronger now. He put away his laptop and stood at the stem of the boat, enjoying the breeze, and the crystal blue water. All of a sudden, he saw a couple of dolphins jump out in front of the boat, playing and swimming alongside. He rushed to get his camera and was lucky to see about 6 of them swimming along.

Michelle came to the bow, "Amazing huh. We see them all the time. They are such amazing creatures."

"I know. I've always wanted to see this. First time in the wild." He took several photos and a few with them doing acrobatic stunts before the swam off.

Around 1:30, they reached Motuarohia Island and Michelle found a very nice secluded cove to anchor. The color of the water was something Cyrus had not seen in a long time, since his trip to Thailand. In the shallow, the light green and turquoise water lapped up on the pristine white-sand beach, completely secluded, with not a sole or boat in sight.

Michelle stopped in a fairly shallow part of the cove and dropped anchor. "Like the place?"

"Like it? It's absolutely stunning. I can sit here all day." He looked down from the deck, and could see straight to the bottom.

"Well, let's have some lunch. I'll get the sandwiches and the salad. Another beer?"

"Oh sure. Only if you join me though."

She laughed. "Ok, I will."

Michelle had set up a small table in the back of the boat, and unrolled the tarp to cover them from the sun. She laid out a fresh green salad and some delicious looking sandwiches, as they sat down to a quiet and peaceful lunch.

"So, how did you get into this business?"

"My uncle and aunt actually own this company, and as a child I'd spend every weekend and holiday with them, sailing around. I just couldn't get enough of it. So I decided to join them. They've retired now and I mostly manage the business. My cousin heads it, but he's usually busy with a couple of other businesses."

"Must be a great quality of life. To be out here so often."

"Ya, definitely. Fresh air, no stress really, makes for a good living. Keeps you happy and healthy. So what brings you to New Zealand?"

"Well, I've sort of taken a sabbatical from my business. I'm really into photography and I wanted to spend some time doing a lot of that. I had heard so much about New Zealand, so I decided to take a few months off and travel."

"Oh nice. How's it been so far?"

"Unbelievable. I've been a little over two weeks, and I'm absolutely loving it. I started in Auckland, then went up to the far north, and now here."

"So what next from here?"

"Wow, so much more. I still have a lot to see in the North Island. Corromandel, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua, Taupo, Hawke's Bay. Then I spend a couple of months in the South with a group of photographers on a project."

"Oh, that sounds interesting. It's a little country, but it's got so much to see. If you're into the outdoors, this is your paradise."

"I can imagine. Great sandwiches, by the way." He smiled at her, and stared into her eyes. She really looked adorable in her bikini, with her bright blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Her almond shaped blue eyes stared back at his with equal intensity, and he sensed some signals, encouraging him to be more forward. There were a few moments of silence while they gazed into each other's eyes, when Cyrus thought about her comment earlier about many hot girls around.

"You know, I've been looking around, and I don't really see that many hot girls around." He teased

"You don't?"

"No. Well, not that many at least."

"So you do see some then." She laughed. "And I still warn you to be careful."

"Why, what's going to happen?" He smiled at her.

"Just be warned, that's all." She said as she stood up to clear the table.

"I see." They finished up and he helped to clear the table. Michelle finished up in the kitchen as Cyrus watched her work, helping around a little.

"Cyrus." She called out.

"Ya, be right there."

"We're going to be anchored here for a little while, so you can swim if you want. We'll set sail again around 3."
Like Reply
"Ok cool. I'm going to let the food settle down a bit then jump in for sure. Joining me?"

"Would love to but I have to finish up some stuff. Definitely next time."

In about twenty minutes or so, Cyrus decided to jump in and take a quick swim around. The water was cold and refreshing, and with his goggles on, he could see an aquarium down below. It was very different to the tropical dives he had done in South-East Asia, but the variety down there was magnificent. He swam around a little, went up to the beach and walked around, before swimming back to the boat. He rinsed off with the fresh water and went below to change into fresh boxers and shorts, choosing to spend the rest of the day bare chested.

In the meantime, Michelle pulled the anchor up and began sailing towards Moturua and Motukiekie Islands. Cyrus brought his camera up and was busy taking a lot of photographs as Michelle tried to sail as close to the shore as possible. She then pulled away and set sail towards open water, left the boat on autopilot and came out.

"So pasta for dinner? With some grilled fish?" She asked him

"That sounds perfect. And a lovely bottle of white wine."

"Absolutely."

They sailed towards Okahu Island, and by 7:30, Michelle had found another gorgeous spot to anchor. The sky already had a crimson hue, and the landscape was beginning to become a silhouette. Cyrus felt it was such a perfect setting, to be on a boat, in a secluded bay and stunning scenery, accompanied by a gorgeous woman, who had been quite friendly and somewhat suggestive ever since they began the journey. He was hoping this would lead to something more with Michelle.

"Hey Michelle, let me help with the dinner. I'd love to cook up some fish."

"Be my guest darling. Any help I can get." She winked at him. "In that case, I might jump in for a swim."

"Sure, go ahead." Cyrus went under to get things ready for dinner.

He dug around the fridge and the pantry, assembled some ingredients, and thought of what he'd make. He decided on a simple herb and mustard marinated grilled fish with a simple tomato and cream cheese pasta. He didn't have the equipment or the ingredients to come up with much more than that. As he began to clean the fish, he heard a splash and then a scream from Michelle.

"Fuccckkk it's cold!" She yelled out. It quickly occurred to him that she hadn't come down to change into her bathing suit. He went upstairs to check, and in the fading light he could just about make out that she was floating in the water, topless. He guessed she was completely naked and all he could do was stand and imagine what her body was like, completely nude, bobbing up and down in the water. Seeing him on deck looking down, she gave him a huge smile and waved, before ducking under the water and swimming around the boat.

He went back down and returned to cooking, in a vain attempt to distract him from what he had just seen. He continued to clean and then marinate the fish, and then began cooking the pasta sauce, but with an image of Michelle's body seared into his mind. Just as the sauce came up to a boil, he heard Michelle coming back onto the boat and using the hot water shower to rinse herself off.

"Cyrus, can you help me for a second?" She yelled out to him.

"Uh, ya sure." Wondering if she didn't mind him seeing her. He put the stove on a gentle simmer and went up to help her. He got to the top of the stairs and froze, seeing Michelle standing at the back of the boat, in absolutely nothing, droplets of water trickling down her beautifully toned body. The fading light cast a copper hue on her damp body, making her look even more seductive. Her medium length blonde hair was drenched, as she pressed her hands over it to slick it back and let the excess water cascade down her body, and over her perky boobs, which, as he had imagined, were beautifully rounded and high and firm. Even without his touch, he knew they were soft and smooth. From where he stood, he could make out a neatly trimmed pussy, where her gorgeous slender legs culminated.

"You like what you see I think?" She said, grinning at him. "Now can you please help me with a towel, I forgot to bring one and I'm freezing."

"Uh, oh ya, sorry. Sure." He stumbled around before running downstairs to get a towel, his cock throbbing in his shorts. He ran back up and handed her the towel, and turned to look away.

"It's ok Cyrus, you've already seen me. You don't have to look away."

"So you tease all your male tourists like this?"

"No. Females as well." She laughed. "I'm joking. It's not a big deal. I don't feel uncomfortable. Do you?"

"No, of course not." He smirked. "Just didn't expect it, that's all. I mean, you're gorgeous, and I guess I'm lucky." He laughed and turned around to admire her once again as she had dried off and wrapped her towel around her body.

"Thanks. Now can we eat, I'm starving." She stroked his cheek gently, letting her hand run down his neck, over his bare chest and arm as she walked past him and down the stairs to change.

"Uh, ya sure." His head spun as he ran down to put the fish on the pan and boil the pasta. Everything else was ready as he set up the table while Michelle put some clothes on. He opened a bottle of crisp chardonnay, and brought out all the food to the table and waited.

"Mmmm, smells delicious." Michelle walked up, now dressed in a beautiful white, thin and flowing cotton dress. The light from the candle made the silhouette of her braless breasts clearly visible through the sheer fabric, and as she looked at him, the candle shimmered in her bright blue eyes. Her still damp hair was tied in a thick braid, and some sort of moisturizer made her beautifully tanned skin glow in the dim light. She smelled divine as she walked past him and sat on the chair across from Cyrus. "What are we eating?" She looked like a Greek goddess.

"Well, we have a herb and mustard marinated, pan seared fish with a tomato and cream cheese pasta. Pour you some wine?"

"Please, thanks." They both clinked their glasses together and took a swig of the wine, Cyrus a little larger one. He couldn't get the image of her naked body out of his mind, and now the image in front of him was driving him equally wild.

"Hope I didn't make you uncomfortable earlier." She asked, taking a bite of the fish.

"No, not at all. I was just surprised. I mean, very very pleasantly surprised of course. But I just never expected to see all of it."

"Really? You weren't hoping to?"

Cyrus loved her teasing, and laughed. "I didn't say I wasn't hoping to. I said I didn't expect to."

"Ah, so you were hoping to."

"Certainly!" He said confidently, as they continued to eat, and continued the teasing.

"Mmmm Cyrus, this is delicious."

"Thanks, it's simple really. Couldn't do too much way out here."

"That's what I like, the simplicity."

"It's so amazing out here. So secluded, quiet, beautiful. It's pure paradise, and getting to eat a candlelit dinner with a beautiful date, what more does one need." She gave him a warm and pleasant smile. "You know, sometimes we see photos of places and really wonder if they exist on this planet."

"I know. Have you seen pictures of French Polynesia or Fiji?"

"Oh I'm dying to go there."

"I've been to Fiji, and before I went I saw so pictures and thought it can't really be like this. When I reached, it was a whole other story. I don't know if you have a chance, but try and go there. It's easy from here."
Like Reply
They continued to chat for a while, and before long the bottle of wine was over and Cyrus opened another one.

"You know what I'm loving?" Cyrus said as they finished cleaning up and stood on the deck having their wine and a smoke.

"What?"

"This is not just a tour that you're taking me on. I'm really enjoying hanging out with you like friends. So casual and chilled out."

"Usually these trips get boring because it's always so formal, and I have to maintain such a proper decorum. Here, I feel so comfortable with you, like old friends."

They stood on the deck, staring out at complete darkness, chatting for a while about their travels. Michelle was very friendly, and Cyrus instantly felt comfortable with her. Michelle stood a little closer to Cyrus, leaning against his bare shoulders, feeling equally comfortable. Ever since they left Russell, she had felt physically attracted to him and now her levels of arousal were getting rather heightened.

"You know what?" Michelle asked him with a cheeky grin, being a little daring.

"What?"

"You saw me naked after my swim." She said boldly. "Isn't it only fair I get my turn?"

Cyrus wasn't all that surprised at hearing something like that. "Yours was by chance."

"So. You still saw me. Now strip mister." She ordered, grinning at him and stepping away to get a better view.

"Fine. No problem." Readily removing whatever little clothing he had left on him. He had wanted Michelle all along, and now finally things were moving in the right direction.

"The way you looked at me, made me feel really hot." She said as he kicked off his shorts and boxers. "Mmmmm.....I'd love to take that cock of yours deep in my throat." She said, looking at his thick and semi-flaccid cock dangling between his legs. She licked her juicy lips, her tone of voice instantly changing from cute and lovable to sultry and seductive.

She placed her wine glass down and stood up. She undid her braid and let her hair loose, as it flowed down to the middle of her back. She untied her dress from behind, slid the fabric off her shoulders and let it fall off her body, gathering at her feet. She stepped out of it and began walking towards Cyrus, completely naked, with her boobs lightly bouncing as she swayed her body. The wind blew her lustrous hair as she seductively undulated her body closer to him.

Cyrus put his glass down, and watched every inch of her body gliding towards him. As she approached, she pushed him down on the deck chair and straddled him, held his face and planted her lips on his. Instantly they felt a wave of electricity pass through as their warm bodies made contact with each other. As Michelle leaned forward, he firm breasts and erect nipples pressed against his chest.

"Mmmmm....uhhhmmm...aahahhmmmm." Michelle moaned with her lips locked on his. Cyrus held her at the waist and pulled her in, returning her passionate kiss and running his tongue around her lips. Her skin felt smooth and satiny with the lotion she had put earlier, and she smelled like an exotic flower garden.

Michelle felt Cyrus' thick and hard cock pushing up against her firm ass, as she began to grind down on it. He pulled his mouth away and began kissing down her neck, working his hands through her silky hair. She arched her back, thrusting her chest out towards him as his tongue wandered lower down her chest and into the furrow between her buoyant breasts. Her hands took support around his neck as she leaned further back, tilting her head back and pushing her chest out more.

He ran the tip of his tongue up and down between her boobs, then around each one, before taking her right nipple into his mouth and sucking. Michelle squealed at the touch of his warm and soft tongue against her sensitive nipple.

"Aaaaahh.... Mmmmmmm.... Uhhh...Uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm!" She moaned and swayed back and forth slowly. He traced his tongue around her boobs, feeling every satiny inch of her soft skin, taking her left nipple in his mouth and gently nibbling the firm flesh. He held her firm back and continued to run his tongue across her chest, feeling the pliant flesh of her boobs against his lips.

Michelle ran her hand down his neck and pushed his chest. "Lie down."

Cyrus lay on his back as she climbed on top of him and turned around, with her pussy hovering right above his face and his shaft pointing straight at her face. Cyrus held her hips and lowered her pussy onto his lips, running the flat of his tongue up and down her dripping wet slit, tasting her sweet nectar.

"Mmmm... yessss.... Ohhhh yesss... uhhhh... Cyrus... that feels soooo good!" Michelle was on fire, she had wanted Cyrus all day and now her levels of arousal were driving her wild. As Cyrus continued to slowly run his tongue up and down her slit, she held his cock in her fist and began to slide up and down. Lubricating his shaft with her saliva, she twirled her fist around, rapidly sliding up and down its thick length. Pumping the base, she lowered her mouth onto his swollen glans and began to run the tip of her tongue around the sensitive tip in circles.

"Mmmmmmm.... Uhhhhhh...aaaaahhh....uhhhhh." Cyrus moaned into Michelle's pussy as she continued to lick his head and pump his shaft. He pulled her lower and dipped his tongue into her canal, pushing into her wet folds and twirling his tongue around.

"Ohhhh...mmmmmm....aaaahhhhhh...uhhhhhh!" Michelle moaned with Cyrus' cock going in and out of her mouth. Their bodies rocked on the chair together. Michelle continued to slide her fist up and down, pushing her mouth lower, slowly swallowing his shaft inch by inch. Bobbing her head up and down, she took more and more of him in till she had engulfed nearly his full length. She slid her mouth along his shaft, running her tongue against the satin smooth skin, gently sucking as she moved up and down.

Cyrus darted his tongue in and out of her slit, twirling it in circles before running it up and down its length. He angled his mouth and puckered his lips around her engorged clit and gently sucked, sending waves of intense pleasure racing through Michelle's nerves.

"Oooohhhhhhhh fffuuuucccck babbbyyy.... Yesssssssss... ohhhhhhh yesssssss.......uhhhhhhh!" Michelle moaned, pulling his cock out of her mouth. She let Cyrus lick a few more times before quickly sliding down his chest, holding his shaft at her entrance, and lowering herself onto his shaft in one fluid motion.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh bbbaaaabbbyyyy..... yessssssssss.... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Yessss fuucccckkk yesssss... Im cccccooooommmmiiinggg!!!!" She screamed as Cyrus' thick cock penetrated her tight folds and entered her, instantly triggering her waiting orgasm, as it lay buried deep within her abyss. "Aaaahhhh fffucccckkk yessss...yessss...yessss...yesss..yessss.... fffucccckkk yaaaaa!" She screamed freely into the dark night, not a sole within miles of them. Her pussy went into spasms around his shaft, her body shook and she threw her head back as she continued to moan.

Cyrus lay there, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy pulsating around his cock, as her warm juices leaked out onto his thighs. When her orgasm finally subsided, she turned her head and looked over at Cyrus.
Like Reply
"Ohhhhh babbbyyy.... That felt soooo incredible. I was waiting for that for so long." Continuing to stare into his eyes, she lifted her arms over her head and ran her hands through her hair. She slowly began to lift her body up, sliding her tight pussy up his shaft, and then slowly began to lower herself again, massaging his cock with her pussy muscles, till she had devoured his cock in her once again.

Michelle began slowly seductively sliding up and down his cock, pushing from her knees to rise up, then slowly come back down, steadily picking up pace as Cyrus watched the show.

"Mmmm... yessss Michelle... oh that feels sooo good.... Yesss baby... mmmmm.... Your pussy is so tight!" He moaned as he watched his cock appear and disappear, faster and faster, until Michelle was bouncing up and down. Her hands still over her head, she began to dance on his cock, sliding up and down and back and forth, rolling her hips as she rode his thick cock.

She dropped her hands and leaned forward, placing them on Cyrus' thighs and continued using her hips, up and down, and back and forth, rotating her pussy around his cock.

"Ohhhh fuuuccckkk yessss..... Michelle.... Mmmm.... Yesss." He squeezed her firm ass as it went up and down as Michelle lifted one of her hands to her breasts and played with her taut nipples.

"Aaaahhhh.... Yaaaaaa baby.... Mmmmm... uhhhh... uhhhhh....uhhhh....uhhhh...uhhh!" She moaned, moving up and down faster and faster. Cyrus was fighting to control himself as her tight pussy clamped around his shaft like a vice and squeezed with every stroke, pushing his senses into overdrive.

"Fffuuucck Michellle.... Ohhhh... woooww.... Uhhhh fffucccckkk..... that's.... ohhhh... amazing!" He moaned, as his body stiffened with a building orgasm. "Im.... Going.... To... come... yess...yesss.... Ohhh that feels so good.... Tighten that pussy....aaahh!" He continued to moan as Michelle gyrated her hips faster and faster, slamming into his pelvis and grinding into him.

"Ohhh babbbby.... Michellle.... I'm.... coooommminng!" Hearing that, she stopped and lifted herself off his shaft and kneeled in front of him. He quickly sat up as she grabbed his lubricated shaft and vigorously slid up and down its length. She pumped just 5 or 6 times before Cyrus' muscles stiffened and ropes of thick come began shooting out of his cock, some into her waiting mouth, some trickling down her chin onto her breasts. She slid her palm up and down his cock a few more times, gently squeezing every drop out.

"Ohhhhh....Fuuucck Michelle! Ohhh baby.... Incredible." He said as he fell back on the chair.

"So does that better explain what I had hoped for?" She giggled, as she climbed onto the chair and lay next to him.

"You have some high hopes. But I like that in a person." He chuckled.

"And I told you, be warned." They both laughed.

They were free to roam naked, with no one to disturb or pry on them. They walked around the deck, drinking a little more wine and having a smoke, quietly enjoying the cool breeze and the silence. Their hands continued to explore each other's bodies, enjoying the smooth skin and soft touches. Cyrus enjoyed exploring her curves, her fleshy boobs and her smooth stomach. She enjoyed running her hands up and down his chest and firm abs occasionally playing with his semi-hard cock and balls.

Michelle stood close to Cyrus, and let her hands explore, "I've never done this before. With a guest. I just felt some intense energy between us."

"You don't have to explain," he smiled at her. "I'm glad and I'm super lucky you came on board. I don't think I would have enjoyed the trip as much with Tom." They both laughed.

Her hands continued to roam as she concentrated on his thick but drooping cock. She held the slowly hardening flesh in her palm and began to stroke up and down, feeling its girth as it began to rise. He pulled her in to kiss her as he dropped one hand lower to her boobs. He cupped her left breast and gently massaged, playing with her stiff nipple between her thumb and forefinger. His cock was now full and erect in the grip of her hand, poking at her abdomen.

"Come here." She said, walking towards the front of the boat. She bent forward, held onto the railing, placed a leg up onto the seat, and stuck her ass out towards Cyrus. He walked up to her, grabbed her hips, and massaged her pussy with his fingers. Reaching between her legs, he spread her outer labia with his middle and ring fingers, and ran the tip of his middle finger up and down her moist inner labia. He started from her clit, gently pressing it under the tip of his finger, then slid down her slit and pushed through her folds into her tight canal, before pulling out and starting all over again.

"Uhhhhhh yaaaaaa.... Cyrus... ohhhh that feels sooo good... uhhhh uhhhh uhhhhh... yaaaa!" She moaned as Cyrus ran his finger up and down a few more time as her juices were flowing down her thighs. He then held his cock at her entrance and slid it up and down the length of her pussy, lubricating his bulbous head before pushing forward. His glans parted her lips and entered, and as he pushed forward, his shaft freely slid in, disappearing inch by inch till his pelvis was pushing against her ass. Balancing himself, he placed a leg on the seat as well, giving him leverage as he started to thrust his ass back and forth, plying his thick cock through her tight folds.
Like Reply
"Aaaaahhhh yesssss.... Yessss Cyrus... just like that.... give it to me... harder... fuck me now!" She moaned and pulsated her pussy as he began to plunge in and out of her. The slight upward angle made his cock brush her g-spot each time it slid in and out, intensifying her senses.

"Huuuuhhh.... Oohhh yaaaaa... that's it baby... that's what I want.... Give it to me!" She continued to scream. He held on to her hips and began to slam in and out of her, his balls slapping her ass each time he thrust forward. "Yesss... yessss... yessss... ohhhh yessss.... That's it."

Michelle used one hand to keep balance and moved her other hand to play with her swaying breasts. She cupped her right breast and began to gently knead the spongy flesh, tweaking her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Cyrus reached around her and began to rub her clit, pressing and rubbing in sync with his thrusts. It almost sounded like his thrust were coordinated with each wave that lapped against the side of the boat.

"Ohhh yess baby.... Rub it... harder... harder... yaa.. yaa... yaa... yaaa... yaaa!" She moaned in sync with his pounding. "I'm..... going... to.... Come! Yesss... yessss...Im coming!" She screamed as she held the railing tight. Her body stiffened, and her pussy clenched his shaft as her orgasm blasted inside her. "Yyeesssssssss.... Ohhhhh fffuuuuccckkk yessss baby..... mmmmmmm... yaaaa!" She came in short and hard waves.

As her orgasm subsided, Cyrus pulled out of her and turned her around. She sat on the seat and spread her legs as Cyrus kneeled in front of her. The height of the low seat was just perfect for Cyrus' glistening cock to slide right into her waiting pussy. He held her ankles and lifted her legs up, placing them against his shoulders and pushed forward, penetrating her once again.

She lifted her hands to play with her breasts and nipples, staring into his eyes as he fucked her. "Mmmmm.... Yesss Cyrus.... Yesss... ohhh yesss... right there... it feels sooooo gooood!"

He pumped faster and faster, his orgasm boiling inside him, ready to shoot his load deep inside her. He thrust forward, deep and hard, pushing his pelvis against hers, as Michelle began to flex her pussy muscles again, squeezing his shaft each time he entered her.

"Ohhhh ffuuucck Michelle.... Yessss.... Yessss.... I love that!" He moaned as he threw his head back. "Ohhh.... Fuuucckkk.... Uhhhh. I'mmm.... Cooomiing!" He couldn't control it anymore as he buried his cock deep inside her and began to shoot his load.

Cyrus' warm come and pulsating cock triggered a small orgasm in Michelle, as Cyrus unloaded every drop inside her.

"Uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhhmmmm... aaaaahhhhh yaaaa baby.... Uhhhhmmmm!" She moaned with her eyes closed, as her orgasm passed and Cyrus fell forward on her chest. She lowered her legs, wrapped them around him and ran her hands up and down his back as his head rested between her boobs.

"That was amazing Cyrus. I really needed a nice thick cock inside me. It had been such a long time."

"You were amazing Michelle. I can't get over what you do with your pussy." He stood up and stared down at her gorgeous body, withdrawing his flaccid cock.

"I'm thirsty." Michelle stood up and poured them both another glass of wine. After draining their third bottle and having another cigarette, they finally decided they had had enough and went bellow.

"I think one bedroom is sufficient for the both of us." She smiled as she pulled him into the master bedroom of the boat. They climbed into bed and got under the covers, still completely naked. Michelle rested her head on his chest as Cyrus lay on his back, pondering over the trip so far and what had happened just now.

He still couldn't believe his luck at how his trip had begun. He was in a fabulous country, with extraordinary outdoors, and had already had three extremely stimulating and torrid affairs with three gorgeous women. And if this was any indication of what lay ahead, he thought, he was going to be one lucky and happy man. He certainly knew the next couple of nights were going to be incredible. He was also feeling so much less tension and stress from his life he had left behind, but of course, still thought about Priya and missed her.

The next morning, Cyrus was stirred by the shrill noise of some seagulls cawing around upstairs. He opened his eyes and found Michelle curled up next to him, still fast asleep. He eased out of bed to put a pot of coffee to brew before going to the bathroom. The aroma of the coffee filled the cabin and woke up Michelle. She stretched her lithe body and crawled out of bed.

"Morning." She called out.

"Morning." He replied from the bathroom. "Slept well?"

"Totally. Wish we could sleep some more."

"I know. I've put some coffee to brew."

"Mmmm... I know. The aroma woke me up." She waited for him to get out.

"What's the time?" He said as he slid open the bathroom door. Michelle looked adorable, completely groggy and hair a little disheveled, standing completely naked in front of him.

"7:30. We should get going soon."

"Ok, I'll get some breakfast out."

"Ok, I'll see you on deck in a couple of minutes." She disappeared into the bathroom as Cyrus poured himself a mug of coffee and set the table with some milk, cereal and fruits. They ate on the deck, under the sun with a light breeze blowing in the cool morning.

"So where to captain?"

"Whangamumu sailor." She giggled, smacking his bare ass as she went down for a quick shower. "We need to reach there by nightfall. Will take you to some lovely placed along the way." She called out before slipping into the bathroom.

After her shower, Cyrus helped Michelle with the anchor. Once it was stowed away, Michelle got into the cabin, started the engine, and slowly made her way out of the cove. Cyrus took the time to apply some sun block and relax on the deck with his book. They had a couple of hours before they would stop at a special place Michelle had in mind.

In about half an hour, they were back in open sea when Michelle switched off the engine, opened up the main sail and let the boat glide in complete silence.

"You want me to show you a few things about sailing?"

"Ya, that would be great." He said as he laid down his book and stood up.

She taught Cyrus some basic sailing terminology before showing him the mechanics on the boat. The wind was not too strong, and easy enough for Cyrus to pick up a few tips. A little before noon, they reached a small, uninhabited island, which had a small beach tucked behind a cove.

"We should stop here for a swim. You can take some nice photographs as well. Hardly anyone ever comes out here." Michelle rolled up the sail, went back into the cabin and turned the engine back on. She slowly steered the boat towards the beach and dropped anchored a short way away so the boat wouldn't hit any rocks. They lowered a raft into the water, jumped in and rowed up to the shore.
Like Reply
The water was calm and Cyrus could see the seabed through the shallow, crystal clear water. They stepped out onto the soft and pure white sand beach that surrounded an island, lush green and dense. It was a paradise of sorts, with the soothing sound of water lapping the shore and nothing else.

"Why don't you walk around, it's not too large. I'm going to lie on the beach for a while." Michelle said as she spread out a towel.

The island was tiny, and as Cyrus made his way around, clicking several interesting pictures, in a half hour, he found himself back where he started. Michelle was lying on a towel, completely naked, getting some sun. He quietly snuck up behind her kneeled near her head to take a picture of her beautiful body, her cute breasts and the brilliant blue sea as a backdrop. As he clicked, the sound startled Michelle as she bolted up.

"What the.... Cyrus! You cheeky bastard!" She laughed. "You better not publicize that one." She stood up and came after him.

He laughed and ran, "Of course not. It's solely for my private viewing pleasure."

"You dirty fucker." She screamed.

"Well, if you don't want me to keep it, come and get it."

They chased each other around until Cyrus came back to the towel and fell down on to it. He lay on his back and Michelle straddled him, sitting on his chest, with her pussy just inches from his face. He had a spectacular view of her boobs from below, and he had to reach up and give them a gently squeeze.

"Mmmm... just can't get enough of them can you?"

"Never." He said as he continued to massage them and play with her erect nipples. Michelle began to moan softly, enjoying the feeling. Feeling aroused, she began to slowly move back and forth, grinding her pussy against Cyrus' chest, rubbing her clit against his firm torso.

"Mmmmm... uhhhmmm....aaaahhh...mmmmmm." She moaned softly, moving up to straddle his face. Cyrus immediately ran his tongue up and down her slit, letting the tip part her labia and caress her inner folds. He continued to massage her boobs as she parted her lips with her fingers, allowing his tongue to enter and twirl around her wet folds, grazing her clit.

"Ohhh fuuucckk Cyruss.... Yesss baby.... Yessss... that's it.... Mmmmm!" She moaned. "Uhhhhmmmm.... Yaaaaaaa.... Yaaa.... Yaaa." Her feverish desire to feel his cock in her was the only thing that prompted her to sit up from his lapping tongue.

She moved down his body and kneeled in front of, sliding his swimming trunks off in one fluid motion. His throbbing cock sprung free and pointed straight up as she took it in her palm. Stroking it a few times, she took his head between her lips and sucked, sliding lower down its length merely to lubricate it with her saliva. The only thing she was interested in at that point was letting his cock bury itself deep in her folds. Sitting up, she placed her legs flat on the towel, and squatted over his cock. Holding the shaft, the rubbed his head up and down the slit a few time before popping into her tight opening. Lowering herself, she let inch after inch disappear into her in one easy motion, till her firm ass pressed against his groin. Once again feeling the sensation of being filled up, she let out a loud moan,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Throwing her head up and continuing to moan with intense satisfaction. "Aaaaahhh fucccckkkkk... yesssssss.... Yaaa... yaaa... yaa! Ohhh yaaaaa!"

Cyrus closed his eyes and quietly moaned, feeling the potency of her pussy around his shaft, as she instantly began to flex her pussy muscles around his cock. "Mmmm... uhhhhhmmm... yesss Michelle... yess... that feels soooo good!"

She leaned back and placed her hands on his thighs, pushing up his shaft before slamming back down. Using all the strength in her arms and legs, she pushed up and down, gliding her vice like pussy up and down his cock, letting his girth fill her up nicely. Her lustrous blonde hair fluttered in the breeze, as she tilted her head a little back to get it out of her face. Their lusty and seductive moans now filled the otherwise serene island, overpowering the calm lapping of the waves.

"Uhhhhh... yaaaa... aaaahhh...aaaahhhh... yaaaaa... yaaaaa... yaaa...aaaahhhhh ffuccck!" She moaned, as she shifted positions, placing her knees on the towel and leaning forward with her hands on his chest. Pushing her body down, she engulfed his cock deep in her, and began grinding her pelvis back and forth on his lap. Her engorged clit brushed against his skin as she glided on him, his thick cock clenched between her muscles.

"Ohhhhhh fffucccckkk yesssss...... hhhhuuuhhhh yaaaaa.... Uhhhhhh yaaaaaa... ffucccckkk yaaaa!" She began to scream as her orgasm was quickly building. The friction of her clit grazing against Cyrus' body was driving her wild, her pussy muscles pulsating around his cock.

"Yesss...yesss...yessss...yessss...ohhhh.. yaaa... yaaaaa... yaaa fuccck.... Cyrus... Im... commmm!" She yelled as she stopped moving and pushed her body down onto him.

"Ohhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" She screamed loudly and freely. "Fffffuuuucccckkk yaaaaaaaa.... Ohhhh yaaaa.... Mmmmm!" She came hard, her nectar flowing along his shaft and leaking from her pussy.

As her orgasm subsided she once again began to bounce up and down, faster and faster, quickly bringing Cyrus to the edge. "Ohhh yaaa... come on baby... give it to me.... Come in me.... Yesss... come on!" She slammed down harder and harder, taking Cyrus to the brink.

"Mmmm yaaa... ohhh yaaa... yesss... yesss.... Uuhhh ya... faster baby.. faster... I'm nearly there!" He urged, as he reached up and cupped her boobs, closing his eyes as intense waves of pleasure were now building deep within him. She squeezed her muscles again, knowing that would finally push him over the edge.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh..... Yesss... Im coming.... Im coming.... Yess... here it is." He moaned, lifting his ass off the towel as he bucked his hips and began to spurt his load deep inside her. She used her pussy muscles to squeeze every drop out of him before falling forward onto his chest. They lay under the sun, catching their breath, letting the breeze cool their fiery bodies.

As his cock began to soften, she lifted her ass up, letting it slip out. Her pussy dripped with their nectar as she stood up and walked to the water to wash up. "Oh fuck that felt good baby."

"And out here. Paradise. Oh fuck.... that felt good." He said, standing up and jumping into the water to wash up. They changed back into whatever little clothing they had on before, got into the raft and rowed back to the boat.

They tied the raft up, climbed up the ladder, and lifted the anchor as they prepared to sail out again. Michelle steered out of the cove and sailed northeast, towards another peninsula. They had to reach the town of Whangamumu by nightfall, and decided to slowly sail along, enjoying the scenery. Cyrus learnt a few more things about sailing, as they chatted a lot about India, the history and culture, the positives and negatives.

Making a few more stops at some beaches and coves, they eventually reached near the town before 5:30. As expected, there were just a few boats parked in the harbor, and hardly any activity.
Like Reply