Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Priyanka will become a prostitute soon. ha ha
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
awesome update.. waiting for next one.. but pls keep Vikrant only in charge of things. Dont let anyone else take over..
Like Reply
Now छिनाल priyanka is ready for 3sum ?
Like Reply
wow.. threesome... soon vikrant will bring every male colleagues in office to fuck priyanka.
Like Reply
Priyanka trusting vikrant very much. dont make her a slut by allowing threesome or foursome or fucking with any other male.
Like Reply
(15-12-2019, 11:10 PM)playboy131 Wrote: Erotic update

(15-12-2019, 11:19 PM)jiljilrani Wrote: This is gonna turn more interesting. Vikrant is double lucky this night to be with Tanya and other lady?

(16-12-2019, 07:01 AM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: very interesting

Thanks friends.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-7

Vikrant smiled at Rahul when he opened the door for him. Rahul had a very average hight and very lean body. He looked so weak by appearance and that’s why Vikrant had asked him to join him and Bhabhi for dinner. Priyanka has already confessed that she was first attracted to his broad chest and strong shoulders so Vikrant knew that Priyanka will never have any interest in Rahul.
“Come in, Rahul,” Vikrant said with a smile, while he was thinking that what a fool Rahul was to be used as a prop for Vikrant’s fun.

Vikrant closed the door after Rahul entered the house and then led him to the dining table. They get settled in the dining chairs. Rahul was looking around in excitement while Vikrant was planning his move.

“Looking for Priyanka Bhabhi?” Asked Vikrant.

“Yeah” Replied Rahul.

“She was preparing Dinner for us, got completely drenched in sweat so she is taking a shower right now. She will join us soon.” Vikrant informed him.

After about 10 minutes Priyanka emerged from her bedroom. She was wearing a lace and mesh babydoll chemise which was covering her body just an inch below her pussy. Pink colour of babydoll was perfectly matching with the colour of her cheeks. In a last-minute improvisation, Vikrant had asked her to wear a thong, so she was wearing just a thong inside that babydoll which could clearly be seen through the flimsy material of babydoll.

[img][Image: 134089026_priyanka.png][/img]

“Good evening Bhabhi ji, you are looking so sex……I mean beautiful” Rahul said as he get up in excitement to hug her but then remembered that just before Priyanka got out of the room, Vikrant had strictly asked him not to dare to touch Priyanka bhabhi. He was only allowed to see. Being a virgin even after 25 year of age, Rahul was more than happy to comply by Vikrant’s rules.

“Thank you Rahul” Priyanka greeted him avoiding any eye-contact with him. She was feeling so shy to exposed in front of a stranger like that.

Vikrant and Rahul both had their eyes fixed on Priyanka’s bulging bouncing boobs as she bent to serve them food. Her juicy melons were simply too massive for the babydoll to cover them. Vikrant looked at Rahul and noticed that his face was already too red and one of his hand was moving over his crotch.

“Come bhabhi ji, sit on my lap. Today I will feed you.” Vikrant said after Priyanka was done with serving the food.

Priyanka gave a sharp look to Vikrant but then she sat down on his lap. Vikrant started feed Priyanka with one hand while his other hand was roaming over her silky smooth thighs. Vikrant’s hand kept teasing her until they finished their dinner.

~

“Rahul, how was the food?” Vikrant asked him after finished their dinner. Vikrant and Rahul were still sitting on the dining chairs while Priyanka was putting utensils in the sink.

“Super tasty Vikrant”

“So, I think you should leave now as it getting very late,” Vikrant said and get up from the chair.

“Vikrant, can’t I stay here? I know you are going to fuck Bhabhi as soon as I go out of the door. Please allow me to stay here, I will only watch” Rahul begged.
He sounded like a desperate loser.

~

Vikrant blindfolded Rahul and made him sit on the couch. He spun around and saw Priyanka standing near the dining table. Vikrant started walking towards her as they both smiled at each other. Rahul was told by Vikrant that he can stay but his eyes will be blindfolded and he will sit on the sofa all the time. Vikrant made it very clear that if try to get up from sofa before Virkant finish fucking Priyanka then he will be thrown out of the house immediately. Rahul, the hopeless virgin, nodded to all his rules.

“You never fail to surprise me” Priyanka murmured In Vikrant’s ear as he grabbed her waist. For the time since Rahul came, she looked relaxed as Rahul can’t see her anymore.

“I told you to trust me,” Vikrant said and then pushed his lips on Priyanka’s. They both were very horny and were kissing very aggressively. Rahul who was sitting on a sofa, which was just 10 meters away from the dining table, was pressing his dick over his jeans now as he can clearly listen to the sounds made by them while kissing.

Vikrant twirled Priyanka by holding her from the waist. Now her back was stuck to his chest and her huge ass against his crotch. Vikrant groped her breast and started to play with them while she was wriggling her ass over his dick.

“aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned when Vikrant pulled her boobs out of the babydoll and twitched her nipples very hard.

“look what that loser is doing,” Vikrant said very slowly in her ear and then Priyanka turned her head and saw that Rahul had unzipped his jeans and was stroking his cock. Looking at his tiny cock she felt urge to suck Vikrant’s gigantic dick.

Priyanka then turned back and kneeled down In front of Vikrant. She then pulled down his shorts impatiently and grabbed his penis as soon as it jumped out of his underwear. She first licked his balls like a loyal mistress and then flicked her tongue from base of his dick up to his pee hole.

Vikrant cupped Priyanka’s head as she started rolling her juicy tongue around her dickhead. She moved her tongue all over his dick and soon his dick was shining as she had polished it with her saliva.

“aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant groaned when Priyanka pushed his dick head in her mouth and started to suck the head of his tool while tickling his balls.

“Suck it hard……..Suck it hard…..My Jaan…..My love……….Priyanka take it all in” Vikrant uttered in pleasure but he asked her to stop as he was about to ejaculate. He did not wanted to waste his cum on her face. He loved to fill to Priyanka’s married pussy with his warm semen and the sight of her pussy filled with his spunk was most satisfying for him.

Vikrant then pulled Priyanka bhabhi up and positioned her on the dining table in a way that her upper body was resting on the dining table while she stood on her legs. He looked at her ass which was hardly been covered by just a thread as she was wearing a thong.

[img][Image: 134089163_2805849_12b.jpg][/img]

Vikrant pulled down her thong to completely reveal her cunt and asshole. He titillated her puffy pussy lips with his thumb. Then he asked Priyanka bhabhi to spread her ass-cheeks so he can easily finger her vagina.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned freely as Vikrant pushed his two fingers in her pussy after she spread her ass.

[img][Image: 134089245_5.jpg][/img]

Soon Vikrant’s fingers were drenched in Bhabhi’s carnal juices as she was so wet due to excitement of having fun in presence of a complete stranger. Vikrant finger fucked her until her start shuddering and she had her first orgasm of that night.

Vikrant pulled his fingers out her wet pussy and was about to lick her juices when Priyanka’s lovely little asshole caught his attention. He was so horny so without thinking much he pushed one of his cum soaked finger in Priyanka’s tight asshole.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” Priyanka shrieked as Vikrant’s finger entered her virgin ass-hole.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Cool update. Such a hot one. Feeling pity for Rahul. Hence not used priyanka as a slut is a plus point . Continue like this itself
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Atleast allow him @rahul to suck the pussy of bhabhi which is cum filled with vikrsnts cum
Like Reply
(16-12-2019, 09:02 AM)Kanakavelu Wrote: Hot and Amazing update. Keep it up. Smile

(16-12-2019, 10:29 AM)Sachin@10 Wrote: Wonderful and excellent updates

(16-12-2019, 05:40 PM)viva2603 Wrote: Nice update. Keep going...  yourock

(17-12-2019, 12:05 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: what a adventurous ride.. with emotional priyanka and adventurous seeking tanya..
loved it...
so is the new adventure going to be  foursome in the tent?

Thanks Friends for lovely comments.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-8

Vikrant got scared of Priyanka shrieking so quickly get his finger out of her ass and turned her on her back. Now she was lying on the dining table on her back with her leg wide open to expose her extremely wet pussy to him. Vikrant slumped to his knees In front to her. Priyanka wrapped her legs around his shoulders when he flicked his tongue over her vaginal lips.

Vikrant started rubbing Priyanka’s clit with slow motion as he licked all her juice smeared around her pussy. Vikrant loved the musky taste of Priyanka bhabhi pussy. He always felt little tipsy whenever he tasted her cum. It seemed to him that she had some magic in her love juices.

After licking her love juice that was spread outside her vagina and inner thighs, he gently parted her vaginal lips and exquisitely inserted his tongue in her pink hole.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” a soft moan escaped Priyanka’s lips as she felt Vikrant’s tongue entering her, caressing her vaginal walls on its way in. She just had an amazing orgasm but Vikrant made her feel heaven within minutes again.

Vikrant clinched Priyanka’s thighs as his tongue started to explore her tight wet pussy. Priyanka’s one automatically moved to her boobs and with the other one she grabbed his hair and pushed his head towards her pussy.

“aaaaaaahhhhhhhh……Vikrantttttttt………….Suck it……………..push it deeperaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka said in a very slutty tone.

Vikrant increased the intensity of her tongue in her pussy and of his fingers on her clit. Vikrant knew she was about to experience her second orgasm of that night as she started to waggle her ass up to allow his tongue to go deep in her pussy.

“aaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka groaned as Vikrant rubbed his nose against her clit.

Priyanka flooded Vikrant’s mouth with her love juices as she had another awesome orgasm. She tightened her legs around his shoulder for support as her legs were trembling rakishly. She was panting and her heartbeat was so high that even Rahul can clearly listen it, sitting 10 metres away from her.

Vikrant got up after Priyanka regain her composure. He looked at her face which was so red due to having back to back orgasms. He bent down on her, he was almost lying over her as he grabbed her trembling lips between his. His shaft was rubbing against her pussy as he kissed her. Vikrant loved to lick her love juices and then kiss her to give her taste of her own cum.

Vikrant knew Priyanka adored the domination he use on her. She was a milf and had been fucking his husband for the last eight years so only a rough and ferocious fuck can satisfy her. A simple slow fuck was not good enough for her experienced marital pussy.

Their intermingled lips stopped only when they started to feel breathless. Vikrant kissed on her chin and then slowly moved down on to her neck as she tilted her head back. First he trailed kisses from neck to her cleavage and then he started kissing her in askew manner until his nose touched her earlobes. 

“uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Priyanka gasped as Vikrant caught her earlobe between his lips and bit it subtly. Vikrant can easily how much she was enjoying as she was pressing her nails on his back. Vikrant licked around her ear and she kept making sensual sounds. Rahul who had already ejaculated twice had his dick hard again as he listen Priyanka’s sexy moans.

Priyanka’s babydoll was still stuck around her tummy which was annoying Vikrant so grabbed it by its hem and pulled it over her head and then Priyanka helped him to get out of his T-shirt. Now both of them were completely naked.

Vikrant then grabbed Priyanka’s busty boobs and started squeezing them hard as if trying to extract milk from it. Priyanka who was horny again, moved her hand between them and captured his thundering dick and started to rub it over her pussy hole.

“Bhabhi ji, Do You want my dick in you pussy” Vikrant asked her.

“hmmmmm” Priyanka nodded.

“Speak up Bhabhi ji, tell me how desperately do you want my dick” Vikrant teased her. He wanted to have this nasty obscene conversation with her, to arouse her and Rahul.

“Vikrant, don’t waste time in talking, look at my pussy it's so wet as if weeping to meet you dick” Priyanka almost surprised herself when she said this.

“You already had two orgasms even before I entered my cock even once In your cunt. Have your husband ever gave you suck pleasure?” Vikrant inquired as he pinched her nipples in between his thumb and index finger.

“NO”

“What no? Bhabhi ji” Vikrant playfully asked.

“He is so weak compared to you. I never experienced such many orgasm with him even in weeks of fucking. Now stop talking and fuck me hard” Presence of Rahul made her so slutty and she, in fact, was having experience which she never had in life.

“aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned really hard this time as Vikrant entered his dick in her hole roguishly with one hard stroke. Vikrant was very horny with all the build-up and dirty talking so he fucked her with deep and hard thrust, taking his dick all out till its head and then slamming back in.

Hall was filled with the sound of Vikrant’s thighs slapping against the back of Priyanka’s thighs as she had her legs wide and up to allow him to fuck her well. Priyanka remembered a couple of more orgasm within minutes of fucking and then had so many orgasms that she lost the count.

“ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka had one last earth-shattering orgasm as Vikrant ejaculated in her pussy after half an hour of rigorous fucking.

~

“How much time it will take to make his mobile working again?” Saxena asked the boy sitting behind the counter on a mobile repairing shop.

“Uncle ji, I will start working right away but it may take a couple of days.” That boy told Saxena.

“Get it done as soon as possible” Saxena said and then get inside his car to drive back to his home. All the way back he kept cursing himself for keeping his mobile in his shirt’s pocket.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Cool and hot update bro. What saxena next move will be?
Like Reply
awesome.. poor Rahul.. atleast he should have the pleasure to see her full naked... anyway, keep writing what you plant to..
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Superb story bro. Make Priyanka fuck with saxena and his rowdy friends.
[+] 1 user Likes Bhabhihunterrrr's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2019, 06:09 AM)xavierrxx Wrote: Slowly turning hottest. Interesting story, situation, narration and characterization.

(17-12-2019, 09:41 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Wifey along with gf.... 
Jackpot

(17-12-2019, 06:28 PM)readersp Wrote: oh.. going good!!!

(17-12-2019, 06:42 PM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Nice update

(17-12-2019, 06:49 PM)Bigil Wrote: Superb update

(17-12-2019, 07:36 PM)zulfique Wrote: Awesome update

Thank you all friends.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-1

“Good Morning honey” Vikrant heard Priyanka bhabhi’s voice as soon as he opened his eyes. She was lying on his left side and was moving her fingers over his chest. Last night Rahul left after Vikrant fucked Priyanka on the dining table.

Priyanka was so horny last night that as soon as Rahul went away, she pushed Vikrant on the same the sofa where Rahul was sitting and rode his cock until he cummed in her pussy. Before sleeping they had another round of streamy sex on Priyanka’s bed and finally when they slept it was almost morning.

“Good morning Bhabhi Jaan” Vikrant said and kissed her.

“Last night was fun,” Priyanka said as her hand slowly crossed his stomach to reach out to his dick.

“I love you for how you come up with situations which add lots of adventure to sex.” She added.
Vikrant was thinking of fucking Priyanka in doggy style and then to leave for the office, suddenly
get distracted by his mobile ringtone. He saw Priyanka bhabhi taking his dick in her mouth as when he saw Nazia’s name flashing on his mobile's screen.

“Hi, Good morning N…” Vikrant was about to say her name but he did not want Priyanka bhabhi to get suspicious so he purposefully avoided taking her name.

“Good Morning Vikrant, I will be at the bus stop right in half an hour,” Nazia said spiritedly. Her voice seemed so sweet and so sensual to Vikrant.

“Don’t worry, I will pick you up on time, bye” Vikrant said and disconnected the call.

“Are you going somewhere?” Priyanka asked when she saw Vikrant getting up.

“Office, bhabhi , Office. I am getting late” Vikrant said getting out of the bed.

“It just 8 AM and you always leave at 9 AM, we can have a round of morning sex then you can go,” Priyanka said in a very sexy voice.

Vikrant looked at Priyanka, she looked so horny. She was looking at his dick with hunger in her eyes. He took a few steps towards the bed but then Nazia’s face flashed in her mind. ‘Priyanka Bhabhi is all mine now, I can fuck any time but I can't afford to disappoint Nazia if I want to seduce to her” Vikrant thought.

“Bhabhi, there is a very important meeting in the office today and I have promised a lift to my colleague so I cant get late in any case. Don’t mind I will compensate you for it in tonight” Vikrant winked and left Priyanka bewildered.

~

Vikrant was at the bus stop on time but he had to wait for another  20 minutes for Nazia to come. She was dressed in a red suit and grey colour legging. She was heavily blessed on her chest so her suit was quite very tight on boobs. Vikrant guessed her boobs to be size 36 while her meaty ass must be 38.

[img][Image: 134429283_nazia.png][/img]

“Sorry I’m late, you know I have to share bathroom in the hostel” Nazia said apologetically after she take the pillion seat.

“It's fine with me…….well….You are looking so pretty” Vikrant wanted to use the word ‘Sexy’ but he will be too much to use that word so soon so he said pretty instead.

“Thank you” Nazia as she kept her hand on his shoulder for support.

Vikrant never enjoyed riding a bike as much as he just had when Nazia sat behind him on his bike. He drove efficiently and they were in the office well on time.

~

Prashant (Boss) called Vikrant and all his colleague one by one in his office to give them new files to work on and to explain the kind of work they needed to do. Vikrant was the first one to go to his boss’s cabin while Tanya was the last one. Vikrant noticed that Tanya spended more time in boss’s cabin then the rest of his colleague.

~
“May I come in Mam” Vikrant asked as he knocked. Just after lunch, Kiran, his Head of department’s had called him in her office.

“You didn’t bring you file with you?” Kiran asked sternly after she saw him entering her cabin empty-handed.

“I am working on it Mam” Vikrant replied politely.

“Working on it? What do you mean by working on it?” Kiran raised her voice.

“Prashant Sir (His boss) had given me the file in morning only. I have almost finished working on it” Vikrant tried to convince Kiran.

“Almost? Really? You are just a loser, can't even work properly. If you will continue to work at this speed than I think you have to search for another job soon.” Kiran was in full mood to humiliate him.

“Sorry Mam, just give me 1 more hour. After 1 hour file will be your table.” Vikrant pleaded. He definitely did not want to lose his job especially In such time when there was a job crisis in-country due to economic slowdown.

“You better get that file ready in 1 hour, now make a hot cup of coffee” Kiran ordered her. There was a room attached to her cabin where there was a queen size bed and other essential stuff like coffee maker, as sometime Kiran used to work till take and some time she used to sleep in office only.

Vikrant felt so humiliated as he Kiran made him make coffee for her and then ordered him to clean the coffee mug before he leave. He saw office staff grinning at him when he came out of Kiran’s office.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Nice bro
Like Reply
Cool update bro continue
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply