Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Wonderful update. Post the next please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Saxena ki bahu ya beti ko vikrant aur uske frnds se chudwao
[+] 1 user Likes xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
sahi kaha hai friends se na sahi vikrant se to chudwa hi do

(15-01-2020, 02:05 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Saxena ki bahu ya beti ko vikrant aur uske frnds se chudwao
Like Reply
(11-12-2019, 05:08 PM)readersp Wrote: Please continue!!! Super!!!

(12-12-2019, 06:45 AM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

(12-12-2019, 04:54 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Beautiful update.

(12-12-2019, 04:59 PM)xbiilove Wrote: LOVELY, How Vikrant going to manage now. again massage?

(12-12-2019, 05:01 PM)zulfique Wrote: Amazing update

(12-12-2019, 05:03 PM)Yesudoss Wrote: Very niceeeeeeee

(12-12-2019, 05:44 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Nice update bro

(12-12-2019, 06:35 PM)Gajakidost Wrote: Nice update

(12-12-2019, 06:50 PM)Bigil Wrote: Very good one

(12-12-2019, 06:54 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: wow.. priyanka enjoying with vikrant inspite of loving suneel (thats what she says) ha ha

Thanks Friends. Next update will be posted tonight.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-3

It had been more than two days since Vikrant fucked Priyanka bhabhi. During last two days he fucked chubby babe Tanya and also newly wed village bhabhi but neither of two had kind of charm that Priyanka possessed. It was very hard for Vikrant to keep his hand off her body as they get out of the crowded elevator and walked towards one of the rooms booked for guests attending engagement.

Mr. Saxena took the stairs as he saw Vikrant and Priyanka taking elevator. He was past 60 but had stamina better than most of the young men because of the army training. He reached the 4th floor before the elevator. Couple of people get out in the 2nd and 3rd floor which also helped Saxena as the elevator got delayed. Mr. Saxena carefully followed them until they entered one of the room. Mr. Saxena entered the adjacent room and went to the balcony of that room and started to figure out a plan to peep into the room in which Vikrant entered with Priyanka.

“Priyanka Bhabhi, I missed you so much in last two days,” Vikrant said after they entered the room.

“I missed you too, Vikrant” Priyanka said as Vikrant removed saree from her body.  

“Really? What did you miss most about me?” Vikrant asked her as he looked at Priyanka who was standing just in blouse and petticoat. 

[img][Image: 133517679_priyanka-bhabhi-in-hotel.jpg][/img]

“I missed everything about you. Especially the way you look at me. I feel so young and desired and now tell me why you missed me?” Priyanka replied to his question and then added a counter-question in the end.

“Well, to be honest……You are so sexy and beautiful. You know, I had few girls friends and had sex with them too, but none of them were half as attractive as you are. Whenever I see your divine body, I have feeling to remove your clothes and fuck as hard as I can” Vikrant teased her.

“Then what are you waiting for?” Priyanka said seductively when Virkant stopped speaking.

“Just tell me you how badly you want me to fuck you” Vikrant winked.

Priyanka then held Vikrant hand with one hand and pulled her petticoat with other hand. She then rubbed his hand over her wet pussy and asked “Do I still need to tell you how desperately I need you inside me?”

Vikrant pulled Priyanka bhabhi up in his arm and threw her on the bed. Bed had super comfy mattress so Priyanka felt like she had fallen the bed of fresh flower, bed was that much soft. Vikrant jumped on the bed and sat beside Priyanka. He unzipped her blouse and get her body out of it and threw her blouse on the floor.

Priyanka bhabhi covered her breast impulsively. Vikrant loved that about Priyanka, no matter how many times he had fucked her but she always behaved as if Vikrant was fucking her or seeing her naked for the first time.

Vikrant leaned in and puts his desiring lips on Priyanka’s trembling lips. She started sucking his lower lip as he sucked his upper lip. Vikrant slid his right hand between them and reached over her breast and removed her hand from there. Before Priyanka could understand Vikrant was pinching her nipples which so hard by now.

Vikrant trailed kisses from her pink lips to her brown nipples. Priyanka’s body shudders as he rolled his tongue on her areola. Priyanka felt so vulnerable as Virkrant inserted one of her nipple in her mouth and started sucking it while playing with her other nipple.

“aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned when Vikrant caught her nipple between his lips and pressed his lips hard. Relationship with Vikrant always felt sinfull to her but this feeling that she was doing something which is strictly prohibited kind of excitement to her which she never felt with her husband even in the early days of her marriage.

After sucking her nipples on by one Vikrant moved down and looked at the little hole in her stomach called navel. Vikrant kept his hand on either side of her waist and then pushed his tongue in her navel and started to move his tongue in a manner as if fucking her navel with his tongue.

“uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Priyanka moan hard as Vikrant filled her navel with his saliva and then sucked it back. She stunning sensation as he licked all around her navel. She closed her eyes and started to move her head in ecstasy.

Vikrant pushed his fingers in the elastic waistband of her petticoat and pulled it down with ease as Priyanka lifted her hips a bit. Priyanka was now lying completely naked on the bed since she was not wearing any panty. Vikrant looked at her puffy pussy which was covered by a thin layer of pubes. Which just made her pussy look so intoxicating.

Vikrant parted Priyanka bhabhi’s legs and look at her beautiful pussy which belongs to actually to her husband but now she only belongs to him. He tilted his head down and sniffed loudly when his nose was just half an inch away from her wet pussy.

The musky smell of her leaking pussy filled his nostrils. Smell of an aroused pussy is definitely most stimulating in the world and especially if that pussy belongs to someone else. Priyanka winced as he continued to sniff her pussy for some time.

“aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned when Vikrant stopped sniffing and pushed her tongue in her pussy after parting her pussy lips.

Priyanka bhabhi felt so warm, wet and alluring as Vikrant slide his tongue in her heaven. He then pulled his tongue out and rise up to push his tongue in her mouth. She was reluctant initially but when she tasted her own juices her resistance died a silent death.

“How does feel Bhabhi ji” Vikrant asked her after she all her juice from his tongue.

“Amazinggggg” Priyanka said in dick-raising voice which meant she was in full mood now.

Virkant the lifted her in lap and started to get of the bed when Priyanka asked “Where are we going?” 

“Let’s do it in the balcony, doing it on the bed is so boring” Vikrant replied.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Super update.
Like Reply
Beautiful. What is the need to bring the old man that was side lined before.
Is he gonna tell everything to suneel. He too will want to fuck her anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Nice update but don't involve sexen
Like Reply
bhai, pls keep saxena out of it.. instead you may involve some room boy etc. i.e. someone who can not harm her or blackmail her later whereas she can also enjoy showing off her body to that man... Let them enjoy some naughty fun.. maybe the room boy can record them from her mobile only and with her permission when they make out. that way the fun remains while the clip wont leak out.
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2019, 07:00 PM)veeravaibhav Wrote: HOTTTTTTTTTESTTTTTTTT

(12-12-2019, 08:03 PM)Kallakadhalan Wrote: Interesting update

(12-12-2019, 11:02 PM)playboy131 Wrote: Hot update priyanka enjoying with vikrant despite her husband sleep on same bed

(14-12-2019, 02:26 PM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: Wonderful update bro

(14-12-2019, 02:33 PM)playboy131 Wrote: So hot update bro liking this new change in priyanka and her adultery acts in presence of suneel

Thanks Friends. Next episode will posted soon.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-4

“Put me down Vikrant,” Priyanka said in a stern tone.

“What happened Bhabhi? You don’t want to go to balcony?” Vikrant asked, he looked perplexed by sudden change in her mood.

“Do as I said, Put me down” Priyanka bhabhi repeated in same tone.

Vikrant was not sure what happened to Priyanka all of a sudden. He simply did what Priyanka asked him to do.

“I am all naked but you still have all your clothes, that’s unfair,” Priyanka said romantically after getting on her feet.

“Then make it fair, uncover me,” Vikrant said looking in her eyes.

“Do you know that you have an amazingly attractive broad chest and strong shoulders,” Priyanka revealed while she unbuttoned his shirt.

“Are they the reason you fall for me?” Vikrant asked.

“They are the reason that attracts me towards you when I first saw you. Your hairless broad chest followed by flat stomach is definitely 100 times more alluring then the bulging belly of my husband.” Priyanka uttered slowly and sensually while she scratched across his chest with her finger.

“So you started fantasizing about my body just after we first met?” Vikrant probed while he enjoyed the sensation created by her fingers.

“Not from then” Priyanka replied and then she started kissing all over his broad chest and finally she grabbed his nipples between her tender lips and bites them mildly.

“aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant moaned softly as he flinched while Priyanka continued to suck his ultra-sensitive nipples. His dick twitched with the sensation she created.

“Then when you started fantasizing about me?” Vikrant asked after Priyanka freed his nipples and kneeled down in front of him to unbuckle his pant.

“When I saw you wrapped only in a towel when I came with jug of juice. You were just out of the shower and there were tiny drops of waters all over your broad chest. That was the moment when I thought that how it would feel to be hugged by you” Priyanka told him as she unbuckle his belt and pull down his pant along with his underwear after unzipping his pant.

All the thoughts and talking were put aside when Vikrant’s cock was grabbed by Priyanka bhabhi. Vikrant closed his eyes after Priyanka expertly flicked her tongue over his dickhead. Few drops of pre-cum sneaked out and Priyanka didn’t waste even a second to flick her tongue across tiny slit on his dick.

“uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..Bhabhi………..My….jaan….” Vikrant moaned after Priyanya took half his cock in her wet and warm mouth. Vikrant cupped her head in his strong hands and started to push his cock deep in her mouth.

“uuuuuhuuuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuh” Priyanka was grunting as Vikrant fucked her mouth.
Vikrant was enjoying fucking her mouth so much that he forget when she started gauging. He only stopped when she digs her sharp nails in his ass. Vikrant looked at her face which had turned as red as a fresh tomato.

“Sorry, Bhabhi I just got carried away” Vikrant apologised.

“no need for Sorry, I love the way you dominate, me” Priyanka said with heavy breath and once her breathing was back to normal she started sucking his balls.

His orgasm was building for some time as he fucked his mouth just like a pussy. Priyanka sucked his ball while jerking his dick with persistent speed. Vikrant rasped as he sprinkled his cum all over Priyanka bhabhi's face and boobs.

[img][Image: 133647716_2093370_18b.jpg][/img]

He ejaculated whole lot of cum and drenched Priyanka in is semen. Finally, he opened his eyes after a minute and saw Priyanka cleaning his cum with her fingers and then licking her fingers which were soaked in his cum. Ejaculating on someone’s wife’s face and seeing her lick your cum from her face give a certain type of excitement which can’t be described. Vikrant felt so overwhelmed as he saw Priyanka bhabhi face covered in his cum.

“Let go to the bathroom and have a good romantic shower together” Vikrant suggest after Priyanka licked clean almost all the cum from his face and boobs.

“huuuuu” Priyanka nodded and then they entered the bathroom together. They were amazed to see a large size bathtub in the bathroom. They saw bathtub and then they looked at each other. They instantly knew they both wanted the same thing. Vikrant opened the tap and let the bathtub filled with
water and bubbles. Within couple of minute bathtub was full of water and bubbles.

Vikrant went in first while Priyanka followed him and finally settled in his embrace. They played with each other’s bodies feigning to clean each other. Soon Vikrant’s dick started to get hard as he pushed his finger in her vagina and finger fucked her.

“You are hard again!!!” Priyanka was surprised to see his dick getting erection within minutes of ejaculating. She remember that Suneel, her husband needed at least 1 hour to regain his erection.

“Yeah bhabhi, now quickly get in the doggie position. We need to finish it and get out before anyone get in the room and caught us in the act” Vikrant said and Priyanka quickly got in the position.

[img][Image: 133647791_jam007014007396006.jpg][/img]

Vikrant rubbed his hard penis over her vaginal lips and then pushed his whole cock in with a strong thrust.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned as Vikrant fucked her hard. He was pulled almost whole cock out of her cunt and then bang back in with fierce force.

Vikrant kept banging her pussy until he filled her hole with his cum. It was a short but hard fuck. Both of them were panting as they reached their respective climax simultaneously. Vikrant and Priyanka got out of the bathtub once their orgasm was over. They get out of the bathroom and entered the room and were putting their clothes back when they saw a mid-aged man entering the room.
[+] 10 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Nice update
Did they keep the room open? or is that SAXena?
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Nice going
Like Reply
What challenge vikrant going to give priyanka these two days. Very very interesting.
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply
Good update. Go ahead
Like Reply