Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
“You there? Who’s he?” She asked again.

“Mom,Dad called me.He’s going to marry.” I tried to divert the conversation.

“Leave that bastard alone” she said and there was silence for sometime.

“Ok dear.I will call you later.Now sleep and never do that again.And inform me of each and every thing, honey.” She said in most loving voice and then cut the call.

I threw the phone on the table and started watching the movie instead.

Next day I was expecting Laxman to come with savita but she came alone.Laxman called me and told me that he and Akhilesh would be visiting my home in the evening.It was strange because they never came in the evening.

They came in the evening with Laxman carrying a backpack on his back.Laxman threw himself on three seater sofa ,as usual and Akhilesh sat beside him.Then Laxman took the packet of cigarettes and two bottles of whisky and cans of beer out of the bag and arranged them on the table.They also had brought chicken with them this time.

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I instinctively went to the kitchen to fetch glasses and ice for us.While laxman was busy in pouring liquor in the glasses,Akhilesh was busy in doing something in his mobile. Laxman then lit a cigarette and said looking at Akhilesh,

“ Dude, what are you doing?”

Akhilesh glanced towards the tv screen and asked me whether it was a smart tv.I nodded and he told us that he wanted to show something interesting to us but wanted us to finish the chicken first.They ate the chicken with whiskey and beer.I didn't have mood to drink so I didn't touch my glass.

After dinner,Laxman asked Akhilesh,

“Dude, tell us,what you wanted to show?”

“Let me arrange the sofa first.” Saying this he dragged the tabel aside and arranged the sofa in such a way that it was placed just opposite to the tv screen.He then sat on the right side of the sofa.Laxman sat in the middle and when I was about to sit on the left,Akhilesh looked towards me and said,

“Turn the lights off,boy.It will be more enjoyable in the dark.” He had wicked grin on his face.

I turned the lights off so the room was illuminated only by the light coming from tv screen in the room.I then went to the sofa and sat on its left side. Both of them had beer cans in their hands.

“Now, tell us, what you want to show us.” Asked Laxman again.

“Be patient, man.” His fingers were moving on his mobile’s screen. Then he casted the screen on the tv.

Scene opened to the view of a room. There was no one inside it.

“What’s it?” I asked looking at them.

“Looks like a hotel room from its arrangement.” Laxman spoke.

“Yeah, and then enters hero and heroine of the movie.” This time it was akhilesh.

Like Reply
I looked back at the screen and was dumbstruck seeing that it was my mom and Bashar entering the door.They were wearing same clothes as they wore in previous day’s party. She wore cherry red coloured lace saree and he, gray suit.

Bashar quickly kissed on her lips after closing the door.Then Bashar removed his blazer and threw it on the bed.He rolled up his shirt’s sleeves and went inside the washroom and she placed her purse near pillow on the bed ,took out her phone from it and then roamed in the room dialling a number on it.

“Who is she?” Asked Laxman.

“She’s my maal.She’s my boss but man, I’m crazy behind her. My dick always gives standing ovation to her whenever I see her. Look at her figure.Isn’t she sexy?” Akhilesh replied.

“Yeah man,She’s so hot.So fuckable.” Laxman said.

They were talking lewdly about her.I didn’t like that but I could do nothing.Laxman then turned towards me and asked,
“What do you say dude?Isn’t she sexy?”

I felt sweat on my forehead.Basically,he was asking me whether my was sexy. It was horrific. It was very embarrassing but I didn’t want to reveal to them who she really was to me .So I just nodded my head so that they wouldn't suspect about her.I felt weird about it.
Like Reply
“What the hell were you doing there?” I heard her voice and looked at the screen.She was standing in the middle of the room and she was talking to someone on the phone.

“On whom she is shouting?” Asked Laxman.

“Dunno” replied Akhilesh. But I knew on whom she was shouting.

“You...Don't try to fool me,ok.I’m talking about the party” she had placed her phone on her right ear and was talking over it.

Then she bent forward and removed her sandals and threw them to the door and and talked over the phone,

“Boy,,you don't know how embarrassed I felt when I saw you standing there.”

She then stood straight and listened to the other person on the call and then looked at the door of washroom and said,

“Thank god, Bashar didn’t recognise you.But what were you doing there.”

Like Reply
Then Bashar exited the washroom wearing only his pants and moved behind her.He hugged her from behind and tied his hands on her belly over the pallu of her saree and placed his head over her left shoulder and gently kissed on her neck just below her earlobe.

“You did that for money?Was it your first time?What else you do that I don't know.Tell me please.God, why didn't you tell me if you needed money?” She was speaking over the phone completely ignoring the fact that there was a guy hugging her from behind.Then her left hand reached behind her and started playing with Bashar’s hair.

He then caught her chin and turned her face to him on the left side and kissed on her lips from behind. He softly felt her lips with his lips and whispered,

What habbened,sweety? Why are you ubset?”

She replied,

“Nothing,I just..just…”

But Bashar didn't let her complete the sentence and again closed her mouth with his lips. He took her lips in his mouth and sucked it.

“ Man, what a lucky guy he is” I heard voice of Akhilesh.

“ Yeah, what a scene, akki. Look his dick is touching her ass.” This time it was Laxman.

Like Reply
I saw what they were referring to. She was standing in the middle of the room, talking over the phone and Bashar was hugging her tightly from behind. His head was on her left shoulder.His right hand was placed on her right hand that was holding a phone to her ear and he had pressed it so it made her head turn to left where he was kissing her lips. In that position he could not kiss her lips fully so basically he was kissing left portion of her lips.His left hand was on her stomach over pallu. His groin was pressed against soft swelling of her ass and it's pressure made her protruding ass flattened a little.

He then left her lips and hissed,

“Can I helb you to enlighten your mood?”

Saying this he caught her pallu that was on her left shoulder with his teeth and dragged it to the left side so it fell down on the floor sliding over her bare arm.But her saree was still wrapped around her waist and tucked in her inskirt.

She closed her eyes and talked over the phone in a soft voice,

“Yeah tell me,what were you doing there?”

He then parted his body a little from her back and collected her hair in the fist of his left hand and threw them over her left shoulder to her front So her hair fell on her left breast. He then put his hands on either side of her naked waist, bent a little from his knees and put his lips on the bare portion of her back and started kissing there.
Like Reply
“What are you saying?” she spoke softly on the phone.

He then became straight and wrapped his left arm around her bust and pressed her right breast gently over the blouse.She closed her eyes and uttered,

“Uff..”

He then snatched her phone by his right hand and disconnected the call and threw it on the bed.

“ Hey...hey...what are you doing?” She tried to protest but he caught both of her wrists in his left hand and turned her head towards her left by his right hand and pressed his lips on her mouth and started kissing her passionately.

Her phone started ringing. She jerked her hands and tried to free herself from his clutch but she was not successful.Instead,he parted her lips with his tongue and brushed it on her her teeth. He inserted his tongue inside her mouth when she opened it to speak something.He kissed her like that for a while. After some time ,phone was quiet.She stopped making an effort and let him kiss her.Soon she also started participating and kissing him back.Her lips started making movement.

Like Reply
Suddenly her phone started ringing once again.This time her hands didn't move.She ignored the call completely and continued kissing him. Looking at that, Bashar left her wrists and put his left hand on her stomach where the pleats of her saree was tucked in her petticoat.His right hand was placed on her right breast and he was gently pressing it like he was estimating it's weight. She was moaning like ummmmm,mmmm, in his mouth.

Soon phone stopped ringing.He also stopped kissing her. He then said something in her ear which we could not hear. She put her right hand on her mouth and giggled. Then he kissed behind her ear and played with her ear ring with his lips.
His right hand switched her breast and he put it on her left breast.Her hair was covering her left breast so he put his hand on her hair and pressed her breast with her hair in between his hand and her chest. His forearm was feeling her right breast and he gently caressed her left breast with his hand.

His left hand was still on her belly. He slid it downwards and caught the pleats of her saree with thumb and two fingers of it and tugged it a little. So it came out of her petticoat and it was unfolded.He let it fall on the floor. But rest of the saree was still tucked in her petticoat around her waist. So he used both of his hands to remove it completely.
Like Reply
Now my mom was standing in the middle of the room wearing only petticoat and the blouse with a man hugging her from behind.For the first time since starting of the video, I paid attention to her blouse and petticoat.Her blouse was made from cherry red colored lace material. It was sleeveless and had deep neckline. It's neckline was 'V’ shaped and a little cleavage of about two inch was visible.

Her petticoat was also cherry red but it was made from shining material. She had worn it approximately three inch below her navel.It was tied by a red colored string on the left side of her waist. Her navel was round and deep and it was in the middle of lower line of her blouse and upper line of her petticoat.

Pattern of her petticoat was different from the traditional pattern. It was tightly hugging her lower body. It was more similar to ankle length pencil skirt. It ended above three inch of her ankles. There were slits of about a handspan on both the side of the petticoat.

Like Reply
She was wearing white beads necklace with red Ruby pendant around her neck.It was neither too long nor very short. It's pendant rested on her chest just where swelling of her breasts started.She was wearing two red colored ruby earrings in her ears.They were shining.

He saree was lying on the floor in front of her. Her hands were behind her and they were on his thighs. She was gently rubbing his thighs. Bashar’s hands were on her breasts and he was gently cupping them and feeling them.

He then put his hands on both of her upper arms and started roaming his hands on her bare arms from shoulders to elbows. He nuzzled her hair from behind while feeling her skin and whispered in her ear,

“Your skin is so soft ,habibi.”

He stick his tongue out a little from his mouth and licked her cheek.Her eyes were closed and lips were parted a little.

“Wow, hmmmm, your cheeks are so smooth….so flawless...nobody can say you are a mother of a son ,dear” Bashar murmured in a deep voice.

He continued roaming his hands on her arms for a while and then placed them on her shoulders and made her turn around.Her ass looked more prominent in this petticoat. He put his mouth on her lips as soon as she turned and hugged her gently.

Like Reply
She also wrapped her hands around him and placed them on his back. Bashar’s hands were rested on my mom’s bare waist.Their lips were parted and their tongues were entwined. It was a sloppy kiss with a little saliva dripping from the side of her mouth.

His hands then moved on her waist like a snake moves on the floor and they were placed on
her ass globes.His hands roamed on her buttocks in a circular motion like he wanted to feel every single inch of her fleshy ass.Then he pressed her bums a little with both of his hands.She moaned in his mouth.

He then put his right hand on her left breast and collected her hair in his fist and put them behind her back.Then he caught her left breast in such a way that his palm was below her flesh and he pushed it upwards with his hand.

She moaned at his gesture.He continue doing this for a while.His left hand was still on her ass, feeling it and caressing it.He then put both of his hands on her bare waist and bent a little from his knees till his head was parallel to her bust. He gently kissed on her right breast over the blouse and then turned to her left breast. Then he kissed on her cleavage and licked it.

“Man, what a boobs.’’ I was startled to a male voice near me. I was so engulfed in watching them, I almost forgot there were two guys sitting beside me also.

Like Reply
I came to my senses and felt bad. It was always horrific seeing my mom making out with another guy.And this time it was too much. There were two more guys watching her. It felt exactly when we lose everything in life and just sit there. It was mixture of sadness and calmness.It felt exactly like we feel ,when a syringe is taken out from our body.It pains a lot initially but there's calmness and sadness after that. I also felt anger towards her for being so careless about cameras. It was strange though.

“ Yeah, what a pair of boobies...very round..firm...not so small and not so big..and no sagging..and look at her waist...so smooth...so flat...zero fat...and what a navel...round and deep...and her gaand..man..my favourite….so round and firm yet so soft...I bet my whole finger would be gone in her flesh if I poke her ass…... just perfect…” Akhilesh was speaking lewdly about her.

I looked towards them. They had finished their beer and were sitting on the couch with stretching their legs on the floor.

“ I bet it's 34” Laxman spoke.

“34? Na..it's no less than 36...just look at her size man...34 is very less for her..” Akhilesh replied.

I was feeling embarrassed. They were talking about size of my mom’s breasts in front of me. I felt my heart beating very fast. I hoped them to stop talking about her. I prayed they finish soon or they just sleep.

Like Reply
“Dude, what do you think?” I heard Akhilesh’s voice. He was staring at me.

“ I...I… I don't know.” I replied. I really didn't know about her size. I never thought like that about her. She was just a mother to me.

“Look at her mummas, do you think it's 34?” Akhilesh asked again.

I looked at the screen. Bashar was back on kissing her and he was squeezing her breasts with both of her hands.

I really couldn't guess about her size but then I remembered an incident. When I was very young and dad was here, I accompanied her to a shopping mall where she bought lot of lingeries.There I heard her asking about 36 size bras.

“It's 36.” I told him.

“ Yeah….dude...it's 36.. and her ass also 36.” Akhilesh added.

“ It looks bigger than 36, man. It's certainly 38.” Laxman’s turn now.

My heartbeats increased as Akhilesh looked towards me with questioning eyes.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I really didn't know her bums’ size.

“Whatever ,let's enjoy the movie dudes” Laxman spoke while watching the screen.
Like Reply
When I saw the screen, Bashar was sitting on the edge of the bed and my mom was standing in front of him.Her hands were on the backside of his head and she was playing with his hair. Bashar’s hands were resting on her ass and his face was buried in her stomach.His tongue was out and he was licking area around her navel. His hands were moving on her ass in a circular motion and it created creases in her petticoat.

She moaned like shhhhh uffffft as soon as he slipped his tongue inside her navel. Her hands pressed his head on her stomach so that his nose was also buried in her flesh. His tongue flickered and he poked her navel with it. He caught her ass in such a manner that his hands were dipped in the flesh of her ass cheeks.

Then he went southwards kissing on the area below her navel and kissed on her groin over the petticoat. She bent from her knees so he rested his hands on her thighs.She kissed on his mouth and he caressed her thighs. They kept kissing like that for a while. Then he wrapped his left hand around her waist and right hand beneath her knees and made her sit on his lap.

Like Reply
Bashar was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs on the floor and my mom was sitting on his lap across him in such a way that her right side was towards his chest and her legs were on the bed.Her right arm was wrapped behind Bashar's upper back and its hand was on the right side of his ribcage just beneath his underarm. Her right breast was pressed against his chest. Her left hand was on her left knee.Bashar’s left arm was around my mom’s back and it was placed on her left thigh.His right hand was on her belly playing with her bellybutton. He was probing her navel with thumb of his hand.

Bashar quickly kissed on her lips and said,

“ You look gorgeous today..”

My mom returned the kiss and thanked him.

“There's good news for you” Bashar said to her playing with her necklace.

“ What's it?”Mom asked.

“I talked to my brother in law about your brobosal to oben an office. He has convinced govt officials for a meeting and they want to ask few questions directly to the CEO.” Bashar clarified.

Listening that ,my mom looked happy and she kissed on his lips and said,

“ That's great news indeed. Thank you. I know CEO very well. He is a good person. He will surely meet them. Where to meet?” She was speaking.

“ At our embassy. We will have video conferencing there with them. I will inform you about time. Just tell me when he is coming to India.” Bashar spoke as he removed her necklace and threw it on the table.
Like Reply
She then slightly turned towards him from her waist and gently hugged him in such a way that her breasts were pressed on his chest and Bashar put his right hand on her back and kissed her softly. His hand started roaming on all over her back. Soon it found hook of her blouse and he fumbled to open it but he was not successful.

My mom broke the kiss. She rested her forehead on his forehead in such a way that her nose touched his nose. She looked in his eyes and smiled so that her teeth could be seen. Her lips were very close to his mouth.She then reached around her back and opened hooks of her blouse one by one until it was open from the back and her bra strap could be seen.

Bashar kissed her mouth and while kissing her he removed her blouse from her hands and threw it on the floor where her saree was lying.He then caught her bra strap and unhooked it.Bra became loose on her breasts. She sat straight and removed the bra.She was topless now.

Bashar put his right hand on her left breast and he kissed nipple of her right breast that was near to his face.He them cupped her breast with his hand but was unable to contain it. He mauled it very slowly. And continued to kiss and lick her other breast. He then went to her other breast and did the same with it. My mom's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly.

Like Reply
He then caught her legs beneath her knees and gently put them on the floor and widened his thighs. She looked in his eyes and understood his intention. So she sat on the floor on her knees between his thighs. He bent a little and caught her head with his right hand and kissed on her lips. His left hand was playing with nipple of her left breast.Her hands found his belt and quickly unbuckled it. She also unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He lifted his ass slightly from the bed and she downed his pants and jockey together till they are gathered around his ankles. He lifted his legs and removed them completely and kicked them.

She caught his cock near it's base in her right hand and looked in his eyes.He bent down a little and started kissing her mouth.She started playing with his cock. Her hand would travel from it's base to its head slowly and then it would go down. It continued like that for few moments. Then he stopped kissing her and said,

“Take it in you warm mouth and suck my dick ,dear”

She ,without thinking anything, went down and put her lips around his cocks head.Her right hand was still wrapped around his cocks base. Her left hand was on his thigh.She stayed like that for few seconds and then her head went down and his cock started disappearing in her mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned loudly. He put both of his hands on her head. She had taken all of its length in her mouth.She remained like that for few seconds and then her head started going upwards and his dick started appearing from her mouth.

Like Reply
Interesting...
Like Reply
Interesting... keep posting
Like Reply
It was glistening with her saliva. It looked sticky.She again went down and took whole of his cock in her mouth and then went up removing it from her mouth. She did that for few times.She then removed his cock completely from her mouth. A string of saliva connected her lips to his cock’s head. She took her tongue out and gently touched it's slit.

He groaned when she did that.He slightly bent from his waist and collected her hair in his right hand and pressed her breast with his left hand.She looked at his cock as if she was studying it. Then gently flickered her tongue on and around his pee hole.She then licked its head and went down upto it's base licking its length. She then came up from the base and went to its head.

Her hair was wrapped in his hand and he was using it to move her head up and down. He was cupping and squeezing her breasts with his other hand.She continued sucking his penis like that for a while.

He put both of his hands on her head and closed his eyes. He enjoyed treatment his dick was getting.After few minutes while his cock was still in her mouth, he got up from the bed. She stopped sucking it and looked in his eyes.
Like Reply