Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
Foreigners opted to stay out from the game as they didn’t know Indian songs.Indian guests would be divided into two teams.Team A was led by Bashar and he made my mom leader of team B.They stood opposite to each other in the center of the room. The actor had a mic in his hand and was standing in the middle of them.He then told Bashar to choose a member.He chose a person.He came forward and moved to Bashar’s side.Next was my mom’s turn.I was hoping she would choose me but she chose other person and he went on her side.Finally, I was chosen by Bashar.There were 7 members of each team.

Game started. It was our team’s turn.That actor rhymed a song without singing the words.Some guy guessed the song and it was correct so my mom had to drop a team member.Next was her team’s turn.The actor sang a rhythm and someone guessed the correct song.Bashar dropped a member.The game continued until there was only Bashar and me left on our team and mom’s team had three members.

It was team B’s turn.That actor sang a tune of the very old song and her team guessed the wrong song.So she had to drop a member.Now we had even number of members.It was then our turn.Actor sang the tune and it was tough.I was not able to find out the song.My mom and her partner was happy and clapping.Suddenly it came into my mind.I sang the song and it was correct.So she had to drop her partner and we won the game.Bashar patted my back and thanked me.People around us started clapping and cheering.

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
That actor then congratulated us for victory and then said that losing team must pay penalty as decided by winners and gave mic in the hand of Bashar.Bashar took the mic and thought for a second and then announced that the leader of losing team must kiss the winners.

My mom gasped and put her hand on her mouth.People started laughing and clapping.She was reluctant so that actor said she must comply as it was the rule of the game.He hesitatingly started taking steps towards us.She came to me and sat in front of me on her knees.She caught my chin and turned my face and kissed on my right cheek.People cheered and clapped.She stood up and went in front of Bashar.She placed her hands on his shoulders, pouted her lips and went closer to his cheek to kiss but when she was about to touch his cheek, he caught her face in his hands and put his lips on her lips and started kissing her mouth.she was taken aback and was resisting by tapping on his shoulders by her hands but he continued to kiss and suck her lips.People started laughing loudly and cheering.Some guys shouted his name and told him not to leave her.

He remained glued to her.She stopped resisting and stood still and allowed him to kiss.People then started shouting her name and told her to kiss and not to disappoint him.Some guys cheered for Bashar.Then they started shouting in the chorus.First, they would shout and cheer for Bashar and next they would shout her name and told her to enjoy etc.
Like Reply
Bashar then gave the mic to me and hugged her completely.He put his hands on her back and pushed her towards him and closed the gap between their bodies.Her breasts were crushed upon his chest.He hadn’t left her lips since he had put his lips on her.After one or two minutes, she closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around his neck and started kissing him back.Their lips were twisting and intertwining with each other.People clapped and there was roar when she kissed him back.She was now passionately kissing him.He took out his tongue and started probing her lips and teeth.She then opened her mouth a little and his tongue disappeared into her mouth.She then reciprocated his move and inserted her tongue into his mouth.They kissed like that for another ten minutes.

Then he did a very unexpected thing.He lowered his hands to her back and put them on her bums and pulled her little from the ground.She lowered her head and continued kissing him.He then started moving like that.People gave the path to them and he carried her towards the bedroom.People were laughing and giggling.Some were encouraging him by saying not to leave her until morning.A guy shouted to have mercy on her.Someone from the crowd shouted be gentle and people laughed loudly.They were not listening at all.He soon stepped into the bedroom and closed the door.

Like Reply
People stayed for a while and then started leaving one after the another.soon all of the guests left and only I remained in the room.I sat on the couch, not knowing what to do.I tried to focus on somewhere else but I was unable to do so.I was constantly thinking what was he doing inside.I was really very curious to know what they were doing though my subconscious mind knew what they were doing inside that room.

I sat silently on the couch staring at the ceiling.I didn’t know why but I was feeling weird.I can't describe.That dirty sensation had started to build in my body.My stomach had started paining and my heart beats increased.I could feel blood rush in my mouth and wetness on my face.I had a strong urge to puke.It was a familiar feeling.I remember exactly same things happened to me before chemo sessions started.After completing chemotherapy, stomach still pained but it was less and tolerable.Although I could not eat full I had less urge of nausea but things seemed to change during last few days.As I had stopped taking medicines since she left me, gradually all the previous symptoms were reappearing.Intensity and frequency of pain were gradually on the rise since past few days. I felt a chill down my spine remembering horrific chemo sessions.
Like Reply
Nausea became so intense, it became very hard to hold up.The washroom was inside his bedroom.So I went towards the door and put my hand on it.It was not locked so it opened a bit.I looked inside the room with beating heart.

They were standing near the bed.He was kissing her and her eyes were closed.Her dress was downed and it was around her waist.Her breast was exposed and he had put his hand on her left breast and was pressing it in his fist.His other hand was around her back.He had removed his pants.She was standing with her left leg on the bed.His cock was going in and out of her pussy.He was fucking her very slowly.He would insert whole of his length inside her and take out only half of it.Then he would bury it in her slowly.She moaned in his mouth with every thrust of him.He did that for few minutes.

Then he stopped with his cock still embedded in her and sucked her nipples.He disengaged from her and put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.She sat on her knees in front of him.He caught his cock from the base and started rubbing its head on her lips and cheeks.It was very different than Raju or Jack.It was long and thick.Its head was weird.He probed her lips with his cock.Finally, she opened the mouth a little and he pushed its head into her mouth.He caught her head and pushed his girth into her mouth until she was unable to take more.She then caught his cock near the base and started moving her head front and back.He closed his eyes and moaned softly.He then made her stop and made her stand up.
Like Reply
He laid her on the bed and climbed on it.He went near her legs and caught her knees.He opened her legs.He moved a little and rubbed the head of his cock on her slit.She moaned and clutched the bed sheet in her hands.He slowly inserted his cock into her hole.He stopped when its head was stuck in it.He leaned on her and caught her breasts and kissed her lips.He then inserted whole of his girth in one stab.She grunted when he did so.He started fucking her while kissing her lips and kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples with his hands.He fucked her slowly initially but gradually upped the ante.He would remove whole of his cock except its head and then smash it inside her in one shot.She would moan and grunt with every stroke.He continued fucking her like that for a long time.

I was so mesmerized that I had forgotten myself.I had forgotten why I had come there.I realized that when I felt liquid coming out from my mouth and nose.I found a plastic bag nearby and did what was inevitable inside it.I then went to the dustbin and threw the bag in it.I went to the couch and sat on it waiting for my mom.She came out after half an hour.Her lipstick was gone and hair was tied in a pony tail.
Like Reply
We didn’t speak much and were dropped to our hotel by his chauffeur.
After we returned to our room, she went straight to the washroom and I lay on the bed.My stomach had started hurting again.It was not very sharp.It was tolerable.My mouth was producing a lot of water which I had to swallow.I then stood up and opened my bag.I took the pill out from it and swallowed it with water.I went to the bed and lay on my stomach.

My mom came out after few minutes.Her hair was wet and makeup was gone.She had changed into a loose t-shirt and white leggings.She was looking fresh.She smiled at me when she saw me looking at her.She took her phone and came to the other side of the bed and adjusted her pillow against the headrest on the bed.She then sat on the bed beside me with her back on the pillow and her legs on the bed.She started doing something on her phone.I slithered on the bed and went near to her and put my right hand around her waist.That pill had started its effects and I was feeling relieved.I was tired also so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.I felt a hand playing with my hair.I didn’t know when I drifted into sleep.

Like Reply
Next day was the ‘D’ day and we had to attend the wedding ceremony.I didn’t know why but I was not feeling good that day.I was woken up by my mom in the morning.She was caressing my shoulder and saying,

“Wake up, sleepy head.We need to leave now.”

I opened my eyes and saw her standing near the edge of the bed.She was wearing purple colored designer saree.Her saree was semi-transparent and as usual, she had tied it below her navel.Her blouse was dark red and had short sleeves.She had worn six matching bangles in each of her hands and it was clanking whenever she moved her hands.There was gold necklace around her neck and she had applied little red colored bindi on her forehead.

I smiled at her but she caught my hand and tried to pull me from the bed and said,

“We are getting late, boy.Get up.”

I sat on the bed so she went near the mirror and started applying lipstick.I looked at her back.She had tied her hair in a bun.Her blouse was traditional but backline was little deep.She stopped moving her hand to her lips and looked at me in the mirror and said,

Like Reply
“What are you thinking?Now go to the washroom and be refreshed.We are really getting very late.”

I said sorry and went to the door of the washroom.I tried to open it but it was locked from inside so I turned towards my mom and said,

“Mommy, it's locked.”

She looked at me and replied,

“Ohhh, yes.I forgot.There is Raju uncle inside it.”

I was very disappointed hearing Raju’s name.Apparently, he had come while I was sleeping.He exited wearing towel around his waist and I moved in.Finally, we went to the venue.It was next to the building of our hotel.I was having constant pain in my stomach all the time but I didn’t tell my mom about this.

While in the way, my mom advised Raju to behave himself in front of my grandmother and act as if he doesn’t know her.He agreed and parted his way as soon as we entered the party place.
She then put her hands on my shoulders and leaned in front of me so that her face was near to mine.she said in a very low voice,

“Listen beta, your grandmonster will also be there.Don’t spend too much time with her and never tell her that I stay with Raju.She’s very evil woman.She has harassed me a lot.”

Like Reply
I nodded my head and she continued for few minutes describing how bad was she and how she harassed her.We then entered the party place.It was filled with a lot of guests and there was a mandap in the middle of the ground.Various ceremonies related to the wedding was ongoing.My mom and I went there and met with the bride and her family.She got herself busy in talking with her friends and colleagues from office.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my face to find my grandmother standing behind me.She sat on her knees and hugged me very tightly and asked whether I was alright.I nodded my head and looked at my mom.She was staring at us and her face had an expression of disgust.Neither she nor my grandmother said anything to each other.She stood up and caught my hand and said,

“Come with me.”

She then took me to the farther away from mandap to where she was sitting earlier.I saw Abhi uncle sitting there.Abhi uncle was the brother of my dad.My grandmother had two sons-my dad and Abhi uncle.My grandfather was dead and grandmother stayed with Abhi uncle.My dad and mom had married to each other against the wish of their respective families.So my grandma lived with her younger son in a distant city and never visited with us.Though she was in contact with my dad.Abhi uncle came to me as soon as he saw us and hugged me.

Like Reply
She and Abhi uncle asked a lot of questions to me and talked how slut was my mom.She also said she warned her son not to marry the ******** woman but he didn’t agree.She was counting her faults and describing what she had told her, how she insulted her etc etc.I was bored but listened to her anyway.Then she looked at her in the Mandap.Raju had come back and joined her.He accompanied her wherever she went.They were behaving like a couple.My grandmother visibly didn’t like that.My mom still was legally married to her son but she didn’t say anything.

Soon an important ceremony was announced and my grandmother had to go there.she told me to sit near Abhi uncle and went to the Mandap.Abhi uncle said it was very boring and gave me his phone and asked me to take pics.I took several of his pics from his phone but some called him and he moved away from there and started talking over it.
I sat there for few minutes but was bored so I went inside the Mandap and started taking pics randomly to kill my time.I took a lot of pics on my phone that day.Due to heavy use, my phone's battery was drained quickly so I returned to the hotel to fetch the power bank.

Like Reply
Suddenly I felt a shooting pain in my stomach and an urgent need to puke.So I rushed to the washroom and as soon as entered it, I felt my stomach squeezing and fluid came out from my mouth.It was different this time.I noticed the abundance of red fluid mixed with white foamy substance this time.I had a huge headache after that and my hands and legs became numb.I felt extremely exhausted.I decided not to go back and take rest instead.

When I was about to open the door I heard giggling voices.I slightly opened the door and looked outside.It was my mom and Raju entering the room with his hand on my mom’s shoulder and her hand was around his waist.After entering the room, Raju pushed the door with his leg and shut it.

They went near the bed.He caught her face and kissed her lips.Her hands were around his waist.While kissing her, Raju put his hand on her shoulder and caught the pallu of her saree in his fist and jerked it.Her pallu slipped from her shoulder and it fell on the ground.Raju then put that hand on her breast and gently pushed it upwards.He put the other hand on her bare stomach and roamed it on her stomach around her navel.Then stopped and inserted his thumb into it.She shivered and moaned into his mouth.
Like Reply
He placed his hand, that was on her breast, on her bare waist and caught the pleats of her saree with the other hand.He took the pleats of her saree out from the petticoat and then release it from his hand so it became very loose and he then completely removed her saree and jumped on the bed on his back.My mom stood near him.He reached out to her and caught her hand and jerked it so violently that she fell on him on her stomach so that her legs were on his legs and her breasts crushed upon his chest.

He caught her head with his hands and put his lips on hers.They kissed like that for few moments and then Raju said,

“You're hot.”

She squeezed his nose with her thumb and finger playfully and asked,

“Really?”

Raju then put his hands on her bums and pressed them very hard and said,

“Look, what have you done to my friend.”

She kissed his lips quickly.She acted naively and said,

“What did I do to your friend, hmmm?”

He released pressure on her bums but kept his hand on it and said,

Like Reply
“You have made him thirsty.Now he needs to go to some wet place to quench his thirst.”

She slapped playfully on his cheek and said,

“Your friend will never be satisfied.”

He played with her lips by his thumb and said,

“It's not my friend’s fault.It’s because of you,darling.Ask that poor peon boy if you don’t believe me.”

She chuckled and strangled his throat with her hands and said,

“Shut up.”

She then put her hands on either side of his head and asked him,

“But tell me honestly, how did you know he was spying on me?”

He put his hands on her bare waist and kissed on her neck and said,

“I saw him taking pics of you candidly.”

She said,

“Then why didn’t you inform me?”

He put his hand on her thigh and said,

“Because I wanted a beautiful tattoo on you.That’s why I betted with you that he was spying on you and obviously you lost.”

She pinched his cheeks with her hands and said,

“You are a devil.”

He put his hand on her breast and pressed it gently with his fist and said,

“No, not at all, darling.Actually, you are the devil.Instead of firing him, you let him spy on you and teased him.Poor boy.Why did you do that?”

Like Reply
She put her hand on his crotch and she started squeezing it.She gave quick peck on his lips and said,

“You know that very well, dear.I wanted his help.I wanted him to spy on Prakash, the baldy.Don’t you want to take revenge on him?”

He then put his hands on her thighs and started pulling her petticoat towards her knees.It gathered around her knees.He then inserted his hands into her petticoat and pulled down her panties.She helped him in removing it completely and threw it on the floor.
He wrapped his arms around her bare waist and turned around.Now she was on the bed on her back and he was lying on her.He kissed her lips and replied,

“Yes darling, I want to take revenge on him.”

Saying this, he sat between her legs.He unzipped his pants and took his cock out from the zipper.He spat on his hand and stroked his cock for few times and then went near her crotch and put its head on her.He then put his hands on either side of her shoulders and leaned on her.

He jerked his waist a little and said,

“I want to take revenge and I’ll fuck his life as I’m fucking your pussy.”

She moaned and closed her eyes.His waist started moving and she moaned whenever he would push it to her.

Like Reply
I was feeling sick.My head and stomach were aching badly.My eyes were burning and I found my breath hot.I was unable to stand so I closed the door and sat on the commode waiting for them to finish and go so that I can go outside.I would have been sitting there for few minutes and then I was startled by the sound of the opening of the door.

I looked at its direction and found my mom standing there with her hand on her mouth.She was wearing petticoat and blouse.She was surprised at seeing me sitting like that.

She asked me,

“What are you doing here?Why are you sitting like that?”

I didn’t know what to say so I just stared at her without saying anything.She came inside and said,

“Why are your eyes red?Are you ok?”

She put her hand on my forehead and said,

“Oh my god, you have a very high fever.Why didn’t you tell me, beta?”

She then helped me stand up and took me to the very bed on which she was fucked a few minutes earlier.I could not see Raju in the room.Probably he had gone to the wedding venue.She laid me on it and then quickly wrapped her saree.She dialed the number of reception and asked for a physician.

Like Reply
The doctor visited us within few minutes.He checked me and gave some medicines and told me to take rest.My mom sat on the bed beside me and started caressing my head.

Raju called her and told her to go to the wedding party but she replied that she was staying in the room because I was sick.

She then took out her laptop from her bag and skyped with Jack and talked to him about Bashar.I was listening to their conversation as she had not connected headphones.She said she was successful in getting the information from Bashar.She said they were hesitating to give the permission to their company to open an office in their country because they believed its parent company was involved with a security agency that was active in a middle eastern country and there was a lot of sympathizers of the overthrown Baathist government of that country.

Jack asked her to fix a meeting with him with Bashar when he would visit India and he told her to remain in touch with him.He also told her to find out about his interests, likes, and dislikes and inform him about it if she finds any interesting detail.She agreed and told him that she needed one more day with Bashar and didn’t want Raju around her.Jack agreed.
Like Reply
Jack also asked her when she would find the culprit behind losing of important clients.She replied that she had identified the person but needs strong evidence against him.She said she was confident that she would do that soon.They continued talking about their company and my eyes started feeling heavy.
Next day I was feeling much better.Medicines had done the great effect.Prakash called Raju and sent him to a site nearby.He was greatly annoyed at him and cursed him.

After Raju left, my mom called Bashar and told him that she had forgotten her purse to his suite that evening.He suggested to meet him at a famous bar but she said she couldn’t meet him as I was with her.He asked her to come alone.She replied she couldn’t as I was sick and she couldn’t leave me alone.

I didn’t have the mood to go out that day so I told her that it was ok if she went out.I wanted to take rest so I would stay in the room.She told me to take care of myself and call her if I need something.I said ok and then she left the room.She remained with Bashar whole of the day and returned in the evening.Raju came very late in the night.
Like Reply
Next day , we went back to our city.She took me with her and took me to the hospital.They checked me and prescribed some medicines.She then took me to Raju's home.I stayed there for two days till I was recovered fully.Then she dropped me at my home and reminded me to take care of myself.

Laxman came with Savita aunty next day.As usual, he acted like studying in the presence of Savita but threw his book when she left and we smoked cigarettes together.He asked me a lot of questions like where was I etc.. but I remained silent.It continued for few days.He would come, we would chat, smoke cigarettes and watch movies and then he would leave in the afternoon.He would bring bottles of liquor with him sometimes.I first time in my life tasted whiskey.Its taste was weird and hot.He also taught me how to prepare a drink with water or soda.My mom would call me and ask me about my day and health in the evening.My dad usually called me in the night.

Like Reply
It was my routine and it continued until one day. My dad called me and told me that he was coming to India to finalize the divorce procedure with my mom.I was very disappointed and sad that day.Finally, they had made their mind and decided to part their ways.We would never be a family again.I wanted either my mom or dad to take the initiative and hoped anyone to apologize and save the marriage but neither of them was ready to keep their egos aside for the sake of marriage.

Dad arrived in India and stayed with me for a week.He forbade Savita aunty from making any food.He would prepare the breakfast for us and we would have lunch outside.He also would prepare the dinner.We would play games and had fun.I followed him wherever he went.

We went to the lawyer to finalize the divorce procedure.The lawyer prepared divorce deed and gave notice to my mom via a registered AD.Dad gave me the draft copy of divorce deed and told me to inform my mom about his decision and give it to her.He also asked me to confirm whether she would agree to the mutual divorce.
Like Reply