Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
I didn’t know why but darkness started appearing in front of my eyes.So I went back to the guest room and sat on the bed.
“Wake up sonny boy.We need to leave early.”

I felt a hand shaking my shoulders and a female voice trying to wake me up.I opened my eyes and saw my mom standing beside my bed.She had a towel wrapped around her head.She was wearing white leggings and yellow kurti.It seemed that she had just taken bath.She smiled when I looked at her.She sat on the bed near my stomach and put her hand on my chest and said softly,

“You slept well?”

I nodded my head and moved towards her.I put my head on her thigh and wrapped my hand around her waist.I closed my eyes and soon felt a hand playing with my hair.I remembered days when we lived together and I would often sleep like that.Where those days had gone?I thought.I was in gloomy mood.Suddenly I heard a male voice shouting my mom’s name,

“Priya…...Priya…..Prepare breakfast yaar…...we need to leave …..”

I hated that voice and owner of that voice.My mom made me sit and stood up instructing me to take a bath and to come downstairs quickly as we needed to leave as soon as breakfast was over.I went in the washroom and finished routine schedule and bathed and went downstairs.I saw Raju was sitting on the dining chair reading a newspaper.I silently sat on the chair opposite to him.He lowered his hands and glanced at me and then continued reading it.Soon my mom appeared from the kitchen carrying plates and we had our breakfast.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My mom started cleaning and washing dishes and Raju went inside his room.I sat on the couch playing game in my phone.She also went inside after finishing chores.Raju appeared dragging a bag in his hands.He ordered me to help him in putting that bag to the trunk of his car.

My mom came outside when we were putting the bag in the trunk.She has changed her clothes.She was wearing sky blue kurti and green churidar.She sat on the front seat of the car.Raju settled on the driver seat and I on the backseat behind my mom.He started driving the car.They were talking with each other about their office and other stuff.Sometimes she would laugh over his poor jokes.I was sitting behind listening to their conversation.

We were going to attend a wedding reception of my mom’s female colleague whose husband happened to be relative of my dad.My grandmother and uncle were attending the function and they wanted to see me.Although reception was on sunday evening, we were going to that city on friday morning.Relaxing away from the work and exploring the city for two days were their plan.
Like Reply
I chose to ignore them as they were ignoring me and started looking outside the window and enjoying the scenery.I heard ringtone of my mom’s cell phone and looked towards her.She saw the screen and looked towards Raju and exclaimed,

“Jack !”

She then answered the call and started talking with him.They talked for five minutes.Raju asked her what the matter was as soon as she cut the call.She answered,

“Good news.”

Raju looked at her while changing the gear and asked,

“What’s it?”

She said,

“The ambassador's in the city and Jack wants me to meet him.”

Raju was looking excited.He said while looking straight,

“Woow. Let’s meet him but how?”

She replied,

“Jack has arranged for a person who knows him.He ,actually,has come to inaugurate his art gallery.”

Raju laughed and said,

“Holy shit, Is he painter?”

“An artist.” My mom corrected him.

“Whatever.What’s the difference by the way?” Raju shrugged his shoulders off and continued driving.

Like Reply
Soon we reached at the city and checked into a five star hotel which was near to a place at where wedding reception was going to take place.The room was very well groomed with a queen sized bed and a three seater sofa that was placed across the bed.

I sat on the sofa and my mom threw herself on the bed.Raju sat on the bed at her feet and looked at her.He said,

“When are we meeting that guy?”

My mom propped herself on her elbow and said,

“Jack will inform us.”

“Ok then, let me take cold water bath.I’m tired from driving.” Saying this Raju stood up and went inside the washroom.My mom remained in same position for few moments thinking about something.Then she sat up and dialed a number in her phone.Obviously I could hear her but could not hear the other side.She was talking like,

“Hey Jack…….Sorry to disturb you at this time…..must be late night there...listen……..I’m here at ****** with Raju to attend the wedding reception……..yes…..yes…..but…….nice…...I want to meet him alone…..You know Raju…...He’s foolish…..He will spoil all the things…..yes…..Please…….Ok…..Thank you…….We’re here for two days…..hmmmmm…...Thanks.”

Raju came outside of washroom wearing only bermuda shorts rubbing his hair with towel.His phone rang as he was about to say something to mom.He attended call and talked like,

“Hello Sir…..Yes sir…..ohhh….okk sir….we are on the leave sir….please sir…...ok…...ok….hmmmm….but…...its not near…….its fifty kilome…...ok…..ok…..thank you sir..”

My mom and I was staring at him.He had unpleasant expression on his face.I looked towards my mom.Her lips were stretched from one corner.She noticed me looking at her and she changed her expressions.She became serious.She asked Raju like she was deeply worried after the call was over,

“What happened honey?”

Raju was looking angry.He threw the phone on the bed and sat on the couch next to me with his elbows on his thighs and hands on his cheeks and said in a loser voice,

Like Reply
“Nothing.I mean baldy called.He wants me to inspect plant at ******* and submit the report online.”
My mom said in voice like her most valuable asset was lost,

“Damn baldy.You should have refused him saying you are on leave.”

Raju: “I told him darling but he insisted saying it was an order from the CEO.I know he is using his name but that fucker is our boss.My promotion is due this year.I will definitely screw his life one day.”

Mom: “ So..”

Raju: “I need to leave after lunch.But don’t be sad darling, I’ll try to finish work as soon as possible.”

Saying this he stood up and started wearing clothes and said,

“Let’s go to restaurant below.”

We went there,had lunch and returned to our room.Raju packed clothes and other things to a small bag and moved to where my mom was standing.He wrapped his arms around her waist and quickly kissed on her lips and said,

“You will have to meet that guy alone.I wish I could accompany you but be careful.I’ve heard from my friend that he is womanizer.Call me if he does anything wrong.”

She was listening him very calmly.Then she said she will remember his advice and also miss him.She then bade him farewell and he left the room.
The person, whom Jack had approached to facilitate a meeting between my mom and the ambassador, called her and informed her that he would be coming at the hotel to pick her up within an hour to meet the ambassador.She looked happy and I was also very excited.She threw the phone on the bed and went inside the washroom.She came out after some time with the towel wrapped around her.She looked at me and told me to go outside as she needed to change the clothes.

Like Reply
I obeyed and exited the room.I heard the sound of the door closing behind my back.I stood near the door and waited for her to finish whatever she was doing.To kill the boredom, I took my phone and started seeing messages. Surprisingly there were several messages by Laxman.He was asking me where was I, when I would return etc.I texted him that I was away from the city and would be returning soon.He said that he needed my help in something.I replied I was busy and I would talk to him after I return back.

She had taken too much of time and I was being bored while standing in the lobby.I hated waiting for someone.I knocked the door and irritatingly asked her,

“Mommy, I’m being bored here.”

I heard her voice from inside the room,

“You can come in dear.I’m almost done.”

I pushed the door and stepped inside.I saw her standing in front of the mirror.She was adjusting pallu of her Saree.She smiled at me while looking in the mirror.She was wearing dark blue Saree with a golden blouse.Her saree was transparent.She had tied it below her navel as usual.Her blouse was sleeveless and deep necked.A little cleavage could be seen.It had only a two-inch thick strap in the back.So practically it was backless also.She adjusted her pallu in such a fashion that it’s border passed through her right breast.So her pallu covered only half of her right breast.She had tied her hair in a bun which was held by a small stick and she was wearing small earrings with a blue diamond attached to them.She had applied little makeup.She then proceeded to apply the lipstick.It's color was red.
Like Reply
I was expecting her to tell me to go to the washroom and be prepared but there was no sign of her doing so.She was busy with herself.I really wanted to go with her.I feared she would not take me with her.And my fears came true.Her phone rang and she answered the call.It was that guy.He had arrived there to take her.After her call was finished, she put the phone in her purse and looked at me and said,

“I’m going to meet that guy, dear.I may be late.You don’t go out anywhere.I will be ordering lunch for you.”

I was really very upset.I wanted to go with her.I replied,
“But I want to go with you, mommy.What will I do here? I will be bored.”

She was silent for a moment and then said,

“You can watch TV.”

I was annoyed,

“I don’t want to watch it.I want to see places.Why don’t you take me with you?”

I was really very upset and disappointed.I couldn’t talk more.I just sat on the couch and moved my face away from her.I was expecting her to move out but she said,

“Ok,baba. Don’t make your face liked that.Go to the washroom and change the clothes.Be quick.”

I was excited hearing her words.I sprang up from my seat and thanked her and went to the washroom.A short guy wearing formal clothes was waiting for us near the gate of the hotel.He introduced himself as Ajay.We settled into his car and he started it.

Like Reply
We were taken to an art gallery after an hour of drive.Ajay seemed well familiar with the premises.He took us inside.The wall was filled with different paintings.Guests were decent looking people with men wearing formals and women wearing sarees or churidars.

I looked at the paintings.They were funny and senseless.Maybe I didn’t have the taste of art, I thought.Ajay took us to a man talking with a woman.He was almost 6 feet in height with short militarily styled hair on his head.He was reddish white and his eyes were dark black.He was wearing a black suit without a tie.He was looking like a movie star.I was searching in mind the name of the movie in which I had seen him.

Ajay shook hands with him and said,

“How are you, Mr.Bashar?Meet Priya, She is my friend and an art lover.”

Art lover? And my mom? A smile came to my lips but I refrained from laughing.

Bashar shook his hands confidently and replied in a weird Arabic dialect,

“Ahlan Wa sahlan, I’m fine.”

Ajay then looked at my mom and said,

“He is Mr.Bashar.Ambassador of x country.”

I was surprised hearing that he was the ambassador.I had made an image of a black guy in my mind.

Like Reply
Bashar said hello and forwarded his right hand towards her.She shook her hand with him and he caught her fingers and quickly kissed on the back of her hand and said,

“You are beautiful, Briya.”

It was quick and unexpected.She was visibly taken aback by his gesture.Before she could react, Ajay interrupted and said,

“Don’t be offended Priya Ji.Its a common practice in Arabs.”

My mom nodded her head like she understood and said,

“It’s ok.”

Ajay said looking at my mom,

“All of these paintings are created by Mr.Bashar, Priyaji.”

Suddenly Ajay’s phone rang and he talked over it.He told us that he needed to leave as there was an emergency in the office.He also told my mom to call him if they wanted to go back to the hotel and then left.

My mom looked at Bashar and said,

“May I have a look at the paintings?”

Bashar replied,

“Sure.”

He was about to say something but another guest interrupted him and he started talking with him.My mom and I went to the far end of the wall and started having look at the paintings one by one.They were colorful paintings with a lot of unidentifiable objects and figures in them.
Like Reply
When we were looking at a large painting, I heard a male voice,

“You liked it, Ms.Briya?”

I was startled and looked behind.It was Bashar coming to us.I was on the right side of my mom.He went on her left side and looked at her.

She nodded her head and said looking at his eyes,

““All your paintings are great and there’s subtle message in each of them.You are actually an artist who happened to be the ambassador of a country by mistake.”

It was flattery but Bashar seemed to like it.He said,

“Hmmm. which one did you like the most?”

She looked at the wall and moved her head like she was searching something and said,

“Can't say, each one is the masterpiece actually and each one would need at least an hour to find out depths of an artist’s heart.Which one is your favorite?”

He placed his hand on her back on the strap of her blouse and said,

“Come with me.”

Like Reply
He took us to a painting and told us to have a look at it.I was confused about what was it.It was looking like a human skull filled with different colors and a coconut shaped object.Whatever it was, it was funnier than all the paintings.My mom seriously stared at it as if she was examining it for a minute.Then said,

“Hmm, very deep.Only a person with lively and open heart can canvass it.It shows a human mind filled with expectations and emotions but caged by societies and laws.Amazing.I’m sure there would be another secret in that piece of art.”

Bashar seemed impressed by her appreciation.He excitedly took us to another painting.It was a painting of 3 or 4 camel looking creatures led by human-looking form.My mom stared at it and then said,

“Wow, what a painting.It's a tremendous piece of art.It shows nature of the humankind.An unseen destiny guiding people to the straight path and they follow with great discipline.I'm speechless of its mastery.It's amazing.”

She was describing how it was great and deep in meaning.I tugged her hand to which she looked at me.I gestured her that I wanted to say something so she leaned in front of me.I said in very low voice.

“It’s camels carried by a cartoon.”

She firmly replied,

“Shut up and don’t open your mouth.’

I looked over her shoulder.Her back was towards Bashar and he was staring at her back.She straightened up and continued with praising and finding deep meanings of paintings.He was clearly impressed by her skill of appreciating the art.They were so much involved in the art that they ignored me.He spent almost all the time with her.He showed all his paintings one by one and my mom took great interest in it and described the beauty of each painting.She once compared a painting to the art of Leonardo Da Vinci.It was too much.I didn’t understand whether it was true but to me, all seemed garbage.He ignored other guests and spent almost all the time with us.
Like Reply
I was feeling bored and tired so I caught her hand and said in very low voice,

“Mommy, when will it finish?I’m bored and tired.”

She leaned a little, caught my chin with her hand and said,

“That’s why I was not taking you with me.”

She then pointed her finger towards the couch in the corner and said,

“Go there and sit.”

I went there and sat on it and looked at them.They would move to a painting and discuss something and then move to the next one.They did this to each and every painting.Initially, they would discuss seriously and then gradually discussion became less serious. She would sometimes laugh with her hand put on her mouth.It was boring and it was also getting dark outside.All the guests had left one by one.It was only two of them and me in the gallery.Finally, I saw them approaching me.He has caught her hand and they were talking with each other.

They came near me and my mom said,

“Let’s go to dinner, dear.”

We went to a posh restaurant in an embassy car.We settled on a table.My mom and I sat on the sofa and Bashar sat on the chair opposite to us.My mom ordered food.
Like Reply
He then looked at me and asked my mom,

“Why your son is so skinny?”

Her face became pale and she answered,

“He has some medical conditions.”

He then asked my mom,

“You live here?”

She replied,

“No, I’m from Mumbai. Came here to attend a wedding ceremony.”

She then drank water and asked him,

“What about you?Why are you here? I mean, embassies are in Delhi, right?”

He replied,

“I love this city.I spent my time equally here and in Mumbai.I have a partnership with a number of clubs here including a golf club.I have given authority to my deputy.He handles all the work.I go there once in awhile and sign required papers.”

Like Reply
My mom said,

“Wow, you like playing golf?”

He replied,

“I love golf.I’m actually a member of a number of golf clubs throughout the country.In fact, I’m planning to visit a golf club tomorrow.Would you like to come with me?”

The idea of visiting golf club was very exciting to me.I had never visited a golf club before.So before she could say anything, I said,

“I will also go with you, mommy”

She smiled and wrapped her hand around me and said,

“Ok”

She then looked at him and said,

“But there are two problems.First, I’m new in this city and I don’t know about the roads and second, I’ve come here to attend the wedding so I don’t have proper clothes for the club.My boss once said almost all the golf clubs have dress codes for men and women.”

Bashar thought for a second looking at her and then said,

“I’ll send chauffeur for you. Your boss’ right Briya, you can’t attend the club wearing any clothes.”

He then asked her,

“What’s your size, Briya?”
Like Reply
She looked surprised for a moment but then realized something and answered,

“Size 8”

Bashar nodded his head and asked,

“Where do you work.”

She replied that she was working with a US based company but soon might have to find another job.Bashar asked the reason for it.she said that her parent company had bragged a major project and taken over another company in his country.they have invested a lot but their government is not allowing her company to open an office there.So they are considering cost-cutting and layoffs.

Bashar listened carefully and asked her the name of the company and other information.She answered his questions.He noted something on his phone and told her that his brother in law was the general of the army and had an influencing position within government.He said he would inquire the matter and inform her later.

He dropped us at our hotel after the dinner.
Next day he sent a man carrying a box.She opened it.There were clothes and shoes.She went inside washroom to change the dress.It was a white colored loose shirt and bermuda shorts.T shirt was short sleeved and it was tucked under her Bermuda.Her Bermuda was khaki and it reached up to her knees.She had tied her hair in a ponytail.She wore white socks and white golf shoes.
Like Reply
I was also excited to go to the golf club.We went downstairs and left with a chauffeur.I sat on the backseat.It was pretty one hour drive from our hotel.

We reached the club.He was waiting for us at the gate.He hugged her as soon as they met.He wrapped his hand around her waist and led us inside.It was beautiful.His assistant brought a golf cart and he toured us the golf course.It was spread in five square miles.He started describing it like it was an 18 hole course and he liked to play stroke play rather than match play etc…

After the tour was over, he asked my mom if she wanted to play.She said she wanted to but she didn’t know how to play.He then told her that he would teach her.He looked at me and told me to bring the bag from the cart.I went to it and brought the bag.It was heavy and there were several kinds of golf sticks in it.

He took out a stick and ball from the bag and told me to carry it.He then placed the ball on the ground and gave the stick to her.Then he went behind her and from behind caught her hands by which she was holding the stick.He then made her hands down so that stick touched the ground.He looked over her shoulder and said something in her ear.She was moving her head like she was understanding whatever he was saying.Then he moved the stick and hit the ball very hard.The ball flew in the air and it dropped far away.He said it was not bad for an amateur.

Like Reply
Then he caught her hand and they started going where the ball was.I was carrying the bag and I followed them.He did the same as before.Went behind her and stroked the ball hard like before.They started walking towards the ball.This time he placed his hand on her back.He was explaining her about types of strokes etc.I followed them carrying the bag.

Now we could see the hole though it was not near.Maybe 20 -25 feet away.This time she placed the stick behind the ball and leaned upon it.She looked at him before hitting the ball.He gestured thumbs up and she hit the ball.She hit it harder than required.It missed the hall and went further away from it in opposite direction.We went near the ball.As usual, his hand was on her back.It missed the hole.He said not bad and left my mom.

She went near the ball and took the position as before.He said she was doing wrong and went behind her again.He caught her leg and instructed her to spread it little.Then he placed his hands on either side of her waist and moved it little and caught her wrists.I was standing across them.I could see his front was bulging and it was touching her bums.He then made her hands swing and stroked the ball.It was perfect shot and it hit the hole.
Like Reply
She was very excited.She started jumping on her feet with a golf stick in her hand.He took the stick from her hand and gave it to me.He then hugged her congratulating her.

He then asked me whether I would like to play.I replied affirmatively and he gave the stick to me and taught me how to stroke the ball etc.It was really fun.I tried a lot but could not hit the hole.Finally I gave up when I was very tired and thirsty.I put the stick on the ground and looked at them.She was giggling with her hand on her mouth and he was saying something.I went near them.She was saying how happy she was and how much fun it was.I told her I was thirsty.she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and looked at Bashar and said she was thirsty too.He called someone and after some time, a golf cart arrived carrying water bottles. I took one bottle and emptied it.

While we were going back, he told her that he had gathered some information about the company.He said something to her in very low voice so I couldn’t understand.He said he had arranged a party in the evening at his suit and invited us to it.She said she would attend it.He then said he would send a chauffeur for us.

We then went to the lunch and returned to our hotel.
In the afternoon, a woman came to our room carrying two well-decorated boxes and a bouquet in her hands.She said her name was Anita.She was a beautician and was sent by Bashar to groom her for the party.My mom took the bouquet from her hand and smelled the roses.
Like Reply
Anita gave me a box and told me to open it.I opened it.There was little tuxedo with bow tie.Anita pushed me inside the washroom and then helped me wearing the tie and suit.It fitted perfectly on me.She then told me to go downstairs and wait for them as she needed to wash the hair of my mom.

I went to the reception area and sat on the couch.There were two middle-aged men reading magazines.After a long wait that seemed eternal, they appeared.I froze looking at her.For a moment I couldn’t recognize her.She was looking like a model.

She was wearing a black bodycon dress.Her dress was made from lace fabric.It fitted on her perfectly.Although its hemline reached to her knees, the fabric was transparent from her knees to her mid thighs.It was sleeveless and was held by strings on her shoulders.Its neckline was v-shaped and upper part of her breasts was bare.It was also backless.The backline was just above the swelling of her bums.End of the strings that held her dress on the shoulders were knotted behind her back and its loose ends dangled on her bare back whenever she moved.She was wearing black striped high heels.Her hair was loose and cascading and there were stripes of brown dyed hair.She was wearing earrings with a black diamond attached to it and a black stringed necklace.It had a small pendant with black diamond and was looking contrast on her white flesh.Anita had applied light makeup and red lipstick on her.She had a designer purse in her hand.

Like Reply
People stopped what they were doing and stared at her.We were taken to his suit by chauffeur.It was a royale suite of a famous seven-star hotel.As usual, he hugged her as soon as he saw her and complimented her on her beauty.

There were almost fifty people present.Most were foreign dignitaries of various countries.People looked gorgeous.Only 15 or something was Indians.He caught her hand and led her to meet his friends.I followed them whenever they went.He introduced her as his special friend.

A cake cutting ceremony was held and then he gave a short speech in the praise of his ruler.
There was also a famous movie actor present at the party.I was very excited to meet him.I brought my hand and he gave autograph on it.He suggested us to play a game.

In which guests would be divided into two groups and that actor was a judge.He would sing a rhythm of the song and then they would have to guess the song.If it's correct, another group would lose a member and if it's wrong the same group has to drop a member.The group which has the most members, in the end, will win and the losing group will have to pay the penalty which will be decided by winner leader.
Like Reply