Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
He then stopped and said,

“Lie on the bed sweetheart.”

She lay on the bed with her legs dangling from the bed. He caught both of her calves in his hands and made her feet rest on the bed. Her legs was now bent from her knees and feet on the bed. He placed both of his hands on her knees and ordered her,

“Open your legs for me darling. Let me see your sweet pussy.”

She opened her legs. She was lying across the door so I was able to see her side body. He stood there for few moments looking at her pussy and admiring it with his hands on her knees.

He then went near the side table and carried the box to where she was lying. He placed the box near her hips and sat on his knees between her legs. Mom rises herself on her elbows and looked at him.

He opened the box. It was chocolate pastries in the box. He took one of them and smashed it on her crotch. His hands did something to her pussy which was not visible to me but she chew her lower lip and closed her eyes.

His hand started moving in and out and he buried his face in between her legs. She caught bedsheet in her fists and started moaning. He continued like this for few minutes and his hand started moving faster than before.She was moaning and spoke,

“Ohhhh,ohhhh, plea….se slllooww hmmm”

He stopped moving his hand and looked at her. There was dark chocolate all around his lips and on his nose and chin. He said,

“I love you darling. How my fingers feel in your wet pussy?”

She opened her eyes and said in lusty voice,

“It feels like heaven my love, but go slow and please don't try to push all your four fingers in it.”

Raju smiled a little and said,

“Ok darling as you wish.”

And he buried his face back in her crotch. She closed her eyes and threw herself on the bed. She started squirming on the bed and put her right hand on his head that was busy eating her pussy. He grabbed her left breast with his right hand and started squeezing and pressing it. Soon his left hand started immigrating his right hand and with both the hands he mauled her breasts.

He did this for few minutes. She let out a loud moan and started jerking violently. He stopped and looked at her. She was breathing very heavily.

He stood up from his place. His hand was still buried in her pussy. He said looking at her,

“Woow darling. You are so wet down there. My fingers are drenched from your sour juices.”

He then removed his hand from her crotch. His fingers were covered from the mixture of chocolate and transparent fluid. He climbed on the bed and straddled her. He put his hand on her lips and said,

“Open your mouth darling. Taste your pussy.”

She parted her lips a little and he inserted his three fingers in her mouth. She sucked his fingers. He started moving his fingers in and out as if he was finger fucking her mouth. Chocolate was spread on and around her lips.

Chocolate coating was almost gone when he removed his hand from her mouth. He then leaned on her and kissed on her lips. He then went to the washroom. She wiped her mouth with tissue paper and sat on the bed.

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Raju came out from the washroom and sat beside her left side. He wrapped his right hand around her and kissed on her neck. He lovingly asked her,

“Did you like my gift?”

She kissed on his lips and said,

“Yeah, it was beautiful.”

He then unhooked the dress behind her neck and slipped the stripes off her shoulders.she did not wear bra. Upper part of her body was naked and her breast became bare. He cupped both of her breasts with his hands and then gathered them together. He kissed on the cleavage.

He put his mouth over her right breast and started kissing and licking it. He took her nipple in between his teeth and tugged it while his left hand was squeezing her right breast. He did the same with her right breast. He breasts were shining from his saliva. Her eyes were closed and her hands were on his head. She was enjoying his playing with her boobs.

He then took pastry in his hand and smashed it on her cheeks and licked it from it. He did the same with her neck. He took pastry in both of his hands and applied it around areolas of her breasts. He went to the right breast and licked the chocolate from it until almost all of it was gone. He did the same with her left breast.

Like Reply
He then took the cherry from the pastry and inserted it inside her navel. He bent and stretched his tongue. He tried to take out the cherry that was inside her navel with his tongue but he was unsuccessful in doing so. She felt tingle and put her palm on her mouth.He tried to take out the cherry stubbornly and in this process all the area on her tummy around her navel became wet from her saliva. Finally he achieved the result and ate the cherry.

Raju then stood up in front of her. He removed his shirt and belt. He looked at her and said,

“Won't you return the favour sweetie?”

She smiled and said,

“Of Course my love.”

She unbuckled and unzipped his pants and downed it around his feet. She then pulled down his underwear also. He came out of them and kicked them towards the wardrobe.His dick became free and started jumping up and down. It was long and its head was huge.It was fully erect and stiff like wood.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of the dick and started caressing it with her palm.She then took the pastry in her hand and smashed it all over his length very lovingly. She was doing that with such a perfection that not a single millimetre was unapplied.She gave special attention to his hole and applied the chocolate on it with her thumb.
Like Reply
She stretched out her tongue and licked the cream of his hole. She flickered her tongue on it until it was clean. She then held the head of his dick in her mouth.

He groaned and said,

“Woow , darling lick my cock with your tongue honey. It feels so nice. Probe my dick head with your sweet tongue.”

She started taking more and more of his cock into her mouth until she could take no more. Almost half of his dick was inside her mouth. She removed it slowly from her mouth and started licking the base of it. She licked lower and upper part of his cock. Her lips were smeared with chocolate.

He was groaning and put his hands on her head. She put the head of his cock in her mouth and he started pushing her head. She was moaning and saliva was leaking from the corner of her mouth.She kept taking his cock in her mouth until all of it was disappeared inside her mouth. She was gagging so she pulled out his dick and inhaled.

She then took the dick in her mouth and started sucking it like it was ice cream cone. His eyes were closed and he was murmuring,

“Woow darling, what a cocksucker you are.hmmmmmm suck my dick, flick your tongue around my hole,. Ohhhh it feels so nice, yes,yes. Take it whole, yes, take it in your throat, ohhhhhh,”

She continued sucking him until he said,

“Ohhhh darling I'm gonna cum,ohhhh”

He took out his cock from her mouth and pointed the head to her face. He moaned while speaking,

“Ohhhh darling let me cum on your face, please.”

She stretched her tongue and started rubbing the tip of her tongue on the his balls and said,
Like Reply
“Do whatever you like to do with me. I am your wife, husband.”

He caught her hair and said,

“ No, you are my slut, bitch.”

She was filled with lust. She closed her eyes while licking his dick and said,

“Then fuck your slut. Fill her with your baby-making cum. Make her pregnant with your bastard baby.”

He caught her arm and made her stand up. He threw her on the bed and climbed on the bed.He sat between her legs and put the head of his cock on the opening of her pussy and with one swift thrust inserted whole of the dick inside her.

She screamed from the pain. He went to her mouth and kissed her. He started fucking her. He would remove half of the length out of her pussy and would slam it back inside her. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly.

He grabbed her breasts and started riding her with vigor. He would stab his dick inside her pussy so that his ball would be slapped with her thighs and it would create noise like,

“Tappp,tappp,plopppp,plopppp,”

She was squirming on the bed.He then increased the speed of fucking. Her moan became louder and louder. He said,

“Shut up ,you slut. You are going to awake your son with your sound.”

He grabbed the panties of her that was on her bed and stuffed it inside her mouth.It had desired effect. Her moans were now muffled. Tears were coming out from the corners of her eyes.

He then stopped for a second and removed whole of his cock from her pussy except it's head and before she could understand anything he slammed back the whole length inside her. He did the same thing twice. He started fucking her like that. He would remove his cock slowly and then immediately slam it inside her until it was buried completely.

He pulled the nipples of her breasts and then released them. She was in haven. He started fucking her rhythmically. He increased the tempo of his fucking. She wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist. She started moaning,

“Ohhhh fuck me ,fuck me ,tiger ,harder ,harder, this pussy belongs to you, fuck your pussy,ohhhh”

Like Reply
He increased his speed to insane level. Bed was colliding with the wall with each of his thrust. He was fucking her hard like no tomorrow. He then stopped with his dick buried inside her vagina and his waist started jerking. He screamed,

“Ohhhh darling, I'm cumming inside you. Ohhhh this feels so nice, man.”

He then collapsed on her and stayed there like a statue. He removed his dick from her pussy and lay beside her. They were drenched in sweat and panting.

She placed her hand on his chest and leaned on him. She kissed on his lips and said,

“I love you"

And place her head on his chest.He asked her for water. She replied that she had forgotten to bring the bottle in the room.

I sensed the danger and ran towards the staircase. I climbed to the guest room and jumped on the bed. My heart was beating very fast. I was feeling guilty.
I sensed the danger and ran towards the staircase. I climbed to the guest room and jumped on the bed. My heart was beating very fast. I was feeling guilty.
Like Reply
I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't. Scenes of the bedroom kept flashing in my mind constantly.I took out my phone and started playing games to divert my attention but somehow I was not able to concentrate on it. Just then I got the message of Laxman. It read,

“Hey dude, I'm gonna come tomorrow. I got new material. We’ll have fun.”

I deleted the message after I read it. Suddenly I remembered the money that I had stolen from her purse. I took the money out from my pocket and recounted it. I then placed the money and phone under my pillow and started at the fan above me.

I did not know when I drifted into sleep but I was woken up by cold touch on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw that it was my mom standing next to my bed and waking me up.

She then sat on the bed next to my stomach and put her hand in my chest. She gently smiled and said,

“Did you sleep properly,ehh?”

I remembered the days when she would wake me up everyday. My throat was choked. I remained silent for few seconds. I then caught her hand and said to her,

“Yeah, I slept well.”

She then put her head on my chest and started playing with my hair. She said,

“You need anything?”

“No, mom”

“ Does your dad call you?”

“Yes.”

“Everyday?”

“Almost.”

I paused. Then I asked her,

“Do you really want divorce?”

Like Reply
She thought for a while and then replied,

“I don't want it but he does and I'm not gonna beg him not to divorce me. If he want it, let it be. And you know, Raju uncle is better person than him. I’ll marry him after getting divorce from your dad.”

“But mom, he is married.”

“I know baba, his wife is ugly and he doesn't love her. He will divorce her too.”

Then I asked her a foolish question,

“Where will you live after your marriage with Raju?”

She understood the meaning of my question so she said,

“With him. This is my home now but you can spend weekend here.”

“Mom, I want to stay with you.”

“ I too want you to stay with me but it's not possible currently.”

“Why, mom?”

She became silent like I had asked very hard question.Then she said hesitatingly,

“Raju won't like you staying with him. He won't get liberty that he has without you around me. He will try to harm you. “

“Then come to our home , mom”

“I wish I could , dear”

She paused for a moment and then said,

“ But I'm always with you. You have very bright future.”

We heard voice of Raju calling her from downstairs. She sat straightly and said,

“Now freshen up quickly and come to downstairs. I'm preparing your favourite breakfast.
Like Reply
She left the room after saying that. I got up and went to the attached washroom and refreshed myself.When I went to downstairs I saw Raju already sitting on the chair near dining table. He was wearing loose t shirt and bermuda. He had newspaper in his hand and was reading it.

I didn't talk with him and sat on the chair opposite to him. My mom came out from the kitchen with dishes of breakfast in her hands. She placed one dish on the table in front of Raju and placed another in front of me.She went inside the kitchen and came out with her dish. She sat beside me. We ate the food silently.

I then sat on the couch. Raju went to the washroom to take a bath while she washed the dishes. She came out of the kitchen after she was done and said,

“Hey, you may go to your home. We need to go to office after he finishes his bath.”

I got up from there and she came to me and hugged me and said,

“See you later.”

I told her bye and came outside of their home. I then realised I had forgotten to take money with me. I was scared of thought of her finding out that I had stolen money from her purse.

So I silently went to the door and slightly opened it. I peeped inside and found that the drawing room was empty. She was gone inside the house. I came into the room and quickly went upstairs to fetch the money that was kept under the pillow.
Like Reply
I pulled the pillow and found money still there. I felt relieved . I inserted it inside my pocket and was about to go downstairs but I heard humming voice of my mom. She was coming to the guest room. I was caught. My heartbeats increased and I couldn't decide what to do. I just stood there frozen.

Her voice was becoming louder and louder. Suddenly I had an idea and I hid myself inside the washroom that was attached to the room.

I sat on the floor and opened the door very slightly. She came inside the room and started straitened bedsheet. She took the pillow in her hand and hugged it. She remained like that for few moments until Raju came inside the room.

He was wearing same tshirt and bermuda.He stood behind her and put his hands on her upper arms and started rubbing them. She turned her face to him and said,

“Haven't you bathed yet? We are getting late.”

He went closer to her and hugged her from behind. He tied his hands on her stomach and put his head on her right shoulder. His crotch was pressed against the swell of her bums.She asked him,

“What do want, mister?”

He placed both of his hands on her breasts and started feeling them. He replied,

“I want to feel the body of my girlfriend.”

She threw the pillow that was in her hands on the bed and put her hands over his and said in a flirty voice,

“Didn't you feel her last night,ehhh? Aren't we getting late?”

He pressed her boobs a little and said,

“Yeah. We can make an excuse.”

He then jerked his waist and thrust his crotch into softness of her bums and said,

“Look what you have done to my friend. He has become hungry and needs food.”

She put her right arm around his neck and said,

“Your friend ate from my friend all the night and still he is hungry. My poor friend complains me that your friend was very brutal last night and she is sore.”

He kissed on her neck and said,

“My friend must meet your friend and apologise.”

She expressed mock anger and said,

“No my friend is in no mood to meet anyone.”

He turned her around so she faced him and kissed on her mouth. He said,

“Please, tell your friend to meet mine. He would be quick.”

Like Reply
He inserted his hands under her Kurti and started lowering her leggings with her panties.She caught his face in her hands and started kissing him. He removed her leggings and panties out of her legs with her help.

He removed his Bermuda and his cock came out. She caught his cock in her hand and said,

“Please do very slowly. I'm sore down there by your fucking yesterday.”

He caught the hem of her Kurti and said,

“Don't worry darling. I will be gentle.”

He rolled her Kurti over her head and she helped him removing her Kurti. She was now wearing in black bra.

He made her lie on the bed. She willingly opened her legs. Her pussy was at perfect level of his cock. He caught his dick in his hand and line its head on her pussy. He thrust the head and it disappeared inside her hole. He slowly inserted his whole length inside her pussy. He remained still after jamming his cock in her pussy and kissed her on her mouth.

He slowly removed this rod and started fucking her slowly and rhythmically. She was moaning with his stabs like,

“Hmmmm,ohhhh,yessss,hmmmm,oooommmffff”

He kept fucking her like that for few minutes. Then he removed his cock completely from her pussy. It was glistening with her juices. He put the head on her tummy and started rubbing it around her navel. After sometime he threw while gooey fluid all over her stomach.

He disconnected from her and sat on the bed next to where she was lying.She put her hand on her forehead and said,

“Hmmmm, now I had to bath another time to clean this stuff.”

He started laughing and said,

“Let me wash you.”

I was frightened thinking they were going to come into the washroom but he got up and carried her in his arms and took her downstairs.

I waited there for few seconds to ensure that they had gone to washroom. Then I came out of the washroom and quickly went downstairs. I ran out of their home and hired a cab and went to my home.
I,upon arrival at home, went directly to the kitchen and drank some water.I,then,came into drawing room and sat on the couch. I was feeling very weird.It was a mixture of sadness,jealousy and hatred.I was very disturbed
Like Reply
I was not happy with my current situation.I wanted to live like few years before. I wanted to live with my mom and dad.It was all messed up.I didn’t know what to do.I needed to seek advice from someone who could guide me.

I started thinking about the people.My dad’s relatives? No,they were living in far place and I had little contact with them.Mom’s relatives? It was a comic idea as they were not having any relationship with me and dad because my mom married my dad against their wish.Laxman? He would mock me.Akhilesh? No way. Savita aunty? She was radio.She would broadcast the news to all the society.I was thinking.Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

I decided to contact my virtual friend for this.When I saw my mom kissing Raju uncle first time, I was greatly disturbed.I went to my friend’s home to seek his opinion.He was surfing a site.I asked about it.He said it was kind of a social networking site.I got an idea.I came back to my home and wrote the incident on that site.

Here a person was greatly interested in me and we started chatting on another platform.He was always very eager to know about me.I was little reserved initially and did not share much with him.I opened up more after he sent his pic and talked about his life.We started chatting regularly and I would give him minutest details about my life.

Like Reply
I wanted my mom to stop talking and meeting with Raju.I wanted to tell my dad about her affair.I told him about it. He warned me that doing so would ruin things and advised me to talk with her calmly that I knew about her and Raju and I disliked it.I ignored his advice because I didn’t have courage to talk to her.I informed my dad and situation got worsened.I was very angry.I uninstalled all the apps and stopped chatting with everyone including him.

I pinged him and waited for his reply.His reply came after few minutes.He was surprised that I had contacted with him after long time.I told him about the developments after our last chat.He asked why I had contacted him.I said,

“I don’t know what to do,man.I want my mom back.”
His reply came after sometime,

“It’s really sad but it seems impossible except a miracle happens.”

He then sent another message.It read,

“You don’t over think about them.Enjoy your life and respect their decisions,although they are wrong.”

I was really annoyed.Here I was disturbed and he was advising about enjoying my life.How could I do that? So I texted him,

“You say this because you don’t know how it feels.”

Screen showed his typing.After some time I got his message.It was,

“I know very well friend.You know why I took great interest in you? Because I am also victim of parents’ divorce and I have been in the situation like yours.And you are lucky that you have your own home.I didn’t have that luxury.”

Like Reply
I was surprised.I wanted to know more so I texted him,

“Tell me in detail.”

His reply came after long time.It read,

“When I was five or six years old, I heard my parents quarreling in the night.I was laying on the bed in my room and hearing them arguing with each other with loud voices.I was frightened.When I woke up next day, I didn’t find my mom in the house.My dad said she had gone to her father’s home because he was sick and she will return after few days. My naive mind accepted that.”

I was becoming very curious so I asked him,

“Then what happened?Did she return?”

He replied,

“No. I waited for a week for her return but she didn’t. Then I developed a strange habit.I would roam all over the house hoping to find her after I woke up.It became my morning ritual.I would do that daily.I was thinking she would appear suddenly in the morning just like she vanished suddenly in the morning.”

I don't know why but I felt good.I texted him,
“Why didn’t you call her?”

His reply came with a smiley,

“I’m talking about nineties.Mobile phones were non existent and telephones were rare thing.”

Ohh, I thought everyone was born in mobile age.I was becoming very curious to know about him. So I replied,

“What happened after that?”

His reply,

“My dad told me that they were divorced and she would never live with us.I greatly missed her and I cried whole night.I did love my dad but I wanted to live with her. I was wondering why she didn’t took me with her.”

I asked,

“Didn’t you meet her?”

He replied,

“We did meet but I lived with my dad for a year?”

I was clueless.So I asked,

“What do you mean by for a year?”

He replied,

“After their divorce.Dad married another woman and mom remarried with her colleague.She was working as a teacher. After one year, my step mom gave birth to my half brother.She convinced my dad that she was unable to look after me due to her infant and told him to send me to live with my mom for few months.”

I replied,

“You must be happy. You got what you wanted.”

He replied,

“I was but my stepdad wasn’t.He considered me as a trojan horse.He pressured my mom to send me back to my dad but she sent me to her sister to live with them and my journey started.I lived with at least eight relatives during ten years of my life.”

Like Reply
I was feeling like I was indeed lucky.My parents stayed away from me but apart from this I had all the luxury and I didn’t have to worry about money.I was writing something but I got his message before I could send mine.It read,

“You know,what does it feel like living with people who doesn’t like you? It’s very hard to describe.It’s a mix of anger and hatred.You don’t have your cupboard,you don’t have your own bed,you don’t have fixed sleeping place.Your cousins have right to decide where to eat but you don’t have right to have an opinion.You are guest.You dont know when you’d be thrown out.”

I was becoming more and more curious.I asked him what happened after that but he didn’t reply.His reply came after an hour,

“I was studying in 12th and one of my friend suggested that there was good engineering college in a far city and getting admitted in that is very hard.I took that as a challenge and studied hard.I got admission and it was end of misery and start of a new era.I made great friends and met a girl who became my wife.I did enjoy that period. I decided never let me suffer.I decided to be in control of my life.”

He also advised me to study hard and never pity on myself.I was feeling indeed great after chatting with him.I decided not to worry about the things that are not in my hands.I decided never give a damn about my mom and dad.I decided to let them enjoy their life and I decided to enjoy my own life.
Next day, I had mild stomach ache when I woke up in the morning. It had become routine since last few days. My stomach would be paining in the morning and the pain would go away after I would take pain killer medicines. But on that day, pain was different. It was like waves of the sea. It became lighter after I took the pill but didn't go away. It became somehow tolerable.

I then got up from my bed ,finished morning rituals and went to the drawing room and started watching a movie on TV. Doorbell of my home rang when it was about 12 in the noon. I opened the door. I found Savita aunty and Laxman standing outside. She had come to prepare the lunch as usual. She smiled at me and entered into my home followed by her son.

Savita aunty went straight into the kitchen and Laxman sat on the three seater couch. I sat on the chair opposite to him. He, like a disciplined boy,took out a book from his bag,put it on his lap and started reading or rather acted like he was reading. I glanced at his bag. It looked like he was carrying lot of books with him. I then concentrated in watching the movie. I heard the voice of Savita aunty urging me to turn the TV off as her son was studying.

I laughed in my mind and looked at him. He gave me a sly smile and turned his head down at a book in his lap.I turned the TV off and started playing game in my phone.Savita aunty came outside of kitchen and told me that lunch was ready. She also told me to have it while she was doing other household chores.

Like Reply
I went to the dining table and I ate some food. It did not taste good but I didn't have another option. I missed the food prepared by my mom.After having lunch I sat on my previous place.

A strange sensation started building in my right hand.There was vibrations in my right hand and in lower lip. My mouth was watery. Soon I felt like vomiting. I stood up from my place and went to the washroom attached to my room and closed the door. I puked all the food that I had eaten.I noticed little amount of red liquid coming out but I felt nice and soothing after doing it.

I went in the drawing room and found Laxman sitting with his legs stretched on the floor. His book was lying on his bag. He looked at me and said,

“My mother's gone.”

Then I understood why he was sitting like that. I sat on the sofa chair opposite to him. He inserted his hand in the bag and took out packet of cigarette from it. He took one cigarette from it and lit it with lighter. He then stretched the hand with packet to me and asked me,

“Wanna smoke?”

I didn't have hesitation to smoking as it had become a routine to smoke whenever Laxman visited. I took one cigarette from the packet and lit it with his lighter.I liked to smoke. It felt manly.
Like Reply
We silently started smoking. Laxman was staring at me while I smoked. I was amateurish smoker. I took breathe from my mouth and threw it out immediately from mouth. We finished our cigarettes. Laxman took out another cigarette from the packet and lit it up. He looked at me said,

“You are not doing it properly. Now look at me.”

He put the butt of cigarette between his lips and inhaled the smoke. He then removed the cigarette from his mouth and started releasing the smoke very slowly from his nostrils. He said,

“Now do like this.”

I took the cigarette from his hand and tried to imitate him. I felt the taste of nicotine taking over my mouth and feeling of hotness in my lungs.In the process I started coughing. He started laughing and said,

“You will learn after trying for few times. Now give me back my cigarette.”

I gave him the cigarette and he started smoking it. He said,

“You know, a person in our catering firm can hold back smoke in his lungs for five minutes. That is amazing.”
Like Reply
It was foolishness, I was thinking. I asked him,

“Where do you work?”

Laxman:”I work in a catering firm.You know that.”

I :”I meant where's your office?”

Laxman: “I have nothing to do with office,man. I work there as a waiter. They call me whenever they need to go for catering and serving. I have to go to a wedding party tonight.”

He then threw the remaining cigarette in the dustbin and started talking like he was speaking to himself,

“I will work till midnight and they will give me two notes of 100 rupees. God is very unfair ,man. People like you do fucking nothing and still can enjoy life.”

I was wondering whether he was cursing me or his poverty.He again opened his mouth like he was high on cigarette,

“I must earn money and I will earn money. I hate when my mother has to clean the houses of people like you.”

His voice became different and I could see his eyes were teary. I said,

“Hey, calm down ,man”

His facial expressions changed like he had remembered something. He sat straight and asked me,

“Hey, do you remember I asked you to give me 25000 rupees?”

I said ,

“Yes, in fact I have arranged the money.”

His face lit up. He said ,

“That's great,man. Now give me that money. I will return it with your share of profits.”

Like Reply
I went to my room and took out the 13 notes of two thousand rupees that I had stolen from my mom’s purse and came out to where he was sitting.I handed him the money.

He thanked me and started calling someone,

“Hey dude, where are you. Now come to Rahul's home with 'maal’ and bottle. “

He listened for some time as the other person was speaking. I could not listen to what he was saying. Laxman replied ,

“Yes, Yes ,man .He has arranged the money and I need to go to deliver it today itself so don't be late.”

He finished the call and thanked me one more time.We sat there for an hour. I heard the doorbell ringing and I opened the door. It was Akhilesh with a bag on his back. He greeted me and came inside the home.

He sat on the couch next to Laxman on his left side. Laxman was sitting on the right side of the couch.Laxman’s bag was lying on the couch in the middle of them.I sat on the chair opposite to them.

Akhilesh then took out a black polythene bag from his bag and gave it to Laxman. I could not see what was inside it. Laxman opened the knot of bag and smelled it. He then closed the knot and wrapped the bag like little packet.
Like Reply
Laxman gave money to Akhilesh and he quickly put the money into his pocket. Laxman then asked Akhilesh of the bottle. Akhilesh took the bottle out from his bag.It was bottle of whisky.

Laxman looked at me and said,

“Dude, arrange for three glasses ,water and ice.”

Akhilesh looked surprised. He asked Laxman,

“Does he drink?”

Laxman replied,

“No, it's his first time.”

Akhilesh seemed unconvinced. He looked at Laxman and said,

“It will not be fun. We are in a hurry. We will let him taste some other time.”

He then turned his head to me and said,

“Sorry man, we can't let you taste it today.Bring only two glasses.”

I did not want to taste it either. I went to the kitchen and fetched two glasses and bottle of water. I put ice cubes in a bowl and came out carrying them to the drawing room.

I saw that Laxman’s bag that was between them was put on the floor and Akhilesh was sitting very close to Laxman.He had his phone in his hand and was showing something to Laxman. Both were giggling while looking at it.

I put the glasses,bottle and bowl of ice on the table that was in front of them. Laxman then asked Akhilesh,

Like Reply