Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-1

Vikrant was terrified to see Suneel at his door and Priyanka bhabhi sobbing, standing just behind her husband. Vikrant’s body shudders as he thought for the reasons why they were there. ‘Is Priyanka bhabhi told her husband all about him and her?’ Virkant ponders as he check out Priyanka bhabhi who was wearing a loose kurti along with a legging.

“What happened bhaiya? Why bhabhi is crying?” Vikrant gather some courage to ask Suneel who had a very serious look on his face.

“Let us first come inside” Suneel said slowly. Vikrant then realized that they still standing at his door so he moved a bit and made way for them to enter his apartment.

Vikrant shut the door after they came in. Suneel started to walk nervously around the living room while Vikrant and Priyanka stood ust beside sofa.

“You know I was working on some project since last few weeks?” Suneel finally spoke up still wandering around the living room. He looked quite tense.

“Yeah, but what happened?” Vikrant asked.

“I have to go to Bangalore for marketing related work for a couple of weeks,” Suneel said.

“So what is the problem?” Vikrant was quite relieved now as he knew it was not about his affair with Priyanka bhabhi.

“Look at your bhabhi!!! She is getting too emotional on me going to Bangalore” Suneel took a deep breath.

“Bhabhi ji, Control your emotion. Bhaiya is going for couple of week only. I will take care of you till then” Vikrant said turning towards Priyanka who in response hugged him and started to cry keeping her head on his shoulder.

“That’s what I am saying to her. You are here to take care of her so there is need to worry” Suneel looked relaxed now.

“Yeah Bhabhi ji, I will take full care of you and will provide whatever you need,” Vikrant said moving his right hand on Priyanka bhabhi’s back as pretence to calm her down while in fact he was feeling her back while his husband was seeing them. It was a huge turn-on for Vikrant.

“Fine, So….. I am going downstairs to pack my bag. Vikrant I will call you when I will finished my packing till then you just calm her down and take care of her. She is very emotionally vulnerable” Suneel said and left them alone in Vikrant’s living room as he went downstairs. Priyanka’s sobbing turned into suppressed laugh as soon as Suneel left.

“You were acting?” Vikrant asked as he sat on the sofa and Priyanka on his lap.

“Yes and no” Priyanka replied while moving her index finger on Vikrant’s cheeks.

“Yes and no? What did that mean? Can you explain please?” Vikrant asked after one of his hand started to move over her breast.

“When Suneel first tell me that he is going to Bangalore for a couple of week, I really got very emotional and tears form up naturally but then Suneel pulled me here when he saw your bike downstairs. After I saw your scared face I just started acting while from inside I was laughing looking at your poor face.

“So for the next two week, you are going to be just mine?” Vikrant asked grabbing her boobs over her Kurti.

“Yeah, I will all yours. By the way, I was missing you.” Priyanka said and puts her lips on his. Vikrant kissed her back as he felt her kissing him very passionately.

Vikrant grabbed Priyanka’s ass and stood up and took her to his bedroom while they still kissing. Their kiss finally broke when he puts Priyanka bhabhi on his bed. He then pull down her legging and started to lick on her inner thighs and area of body just outside of her panty.

Priyanka was giggling, when Vikrant rolled her upside down and started to kiss on the back of her thighs. He fucked village bhabhi just in the morning while Tanya last night but he was feeling horny again as soon as he saw Priyanka bhabhi. There was something special in Priyanka bhabhi that which he can clearly sense.

Vikrant was just about to pull Priyanka bhabhi’s panty when his mobile started to ring. He wanted to ignore the mobile but he knew that it must be Suneel’s call so he have to take it. Priyanka quickly fixed her clothes as Vikrant talked take his husband’s call.

Priyanka and Vikrant both come down together. They saw Suneel standing outside his door with few bags. It was arranged then that Vikrant will drop Suneel to railway station on Suneel’s car while Priyanka Bhabhi will stay at home.

Suneel was driving while Vikrant was sitting on the passenger seat. Suneel was focused on the road ahead while Virkant was typing a message for Priyanka’s bhabhi.

“For the next two week, you will be my wife and I will be your husband. Today is the engagement ceremony on my colleague Arpita so go to a parlour and get ready for the party. And make sure you look sexy.” Vikrant typed and sent.

~

Priyanka opened the door for Vikrant when returned after two hours. Vikrant looked at Priyanka and he knew that most of the man in engagement party were going to fantasy Priyanka bhabhi and get jealous of him.

[img][Image: 132832380_screenshot_2020-01-12-vikrant-...videos.png][/img]
[+] 8 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Lovely update. Two week full of joy for Priyanka and Vikrant.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Awesome. Suneel must be a big fool to leave his wife with a bachelor just known for just a month now.
Like Reply
Super. Hope the next update will have more streaming scenes between priyanka and vikrant.
Like Reply
(07-09-2019, 02:28 PM)_X_ Wrote:
Chapter-1____Episode-2
Soon that woman in green suit return with a 2 interlock keys.

“These are your keys. 1st one is of main gate and 2nd one is of your home” She announced.

That woman was much shorter than 6 feet long Vikrant. Neck of her suit was not very deep but, since she had big boobs , it was showing little cleavage. Because of his good hight , vikrant was having good view of, her cleavage.

“Thank you Bhabhi ji” vikrant said taking keys from her.

“If you need anything , give me a call” she told vikrant.

“ But I don’t have your number” vikrant revealed.

Then she gave him , her number. After noting her number, Vikrant called her so  she also get Vikrant's number.

“Whats your name Bhabhiji? so that I save your number with your name” Vikrant asked.

“Priyanka” That beautiful woman in green suit exposed her name to Vikrant.

Vikrant noticed she had smirk on her face while telling  her number and name. It was good a sign for Vikrant.
Stairs to go to 1st floor and roof, was from outside only. Vikrant dragged his trolly bad to 1st floor and entered his house with his key. Its was a fully furnished 2BHK house.

Its was month of august and it was very humid outside. Vikrant was almost drenched in sweat. He decided to take shower. Vikrant removed all his cloth and entered bathroom.

Vikrant closed his eyes and started enjoying cold drop of water falling from shower on his nude body. Soon He started seeing Priyanka bhabhi with closed eyes. He imagined , how priyanka bhabhi will look without cloth , how her lips will feel on his lips. His cock was erected thinking about Priyanka bhabhi and her body. He started to stroke his cock with his right hand.

Vikrant was about to ejaculate when he heared Priyanka bhabhi was calling his name. Vikrant quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and came out of his bathroom.

Vikrant crossed his bedroom to reach hall , where he found Priyanka bhabhi standing with something in her hands.

“Sorry , You left the door open. I knocked but you don’t response so i came inside.” Priyanka clarified.

“No Problem” Vikrant replied looking at jug which was in priyanka’s hands.

“ I thought you must be hungry . so I bring some juice for you.” Priyanka said looking at his bare chest.

“So nice of you, Priyanka bhabhi. I am glad that I have a beautiful and caring neighbor like you.” Vikrant flirted.

Priyanka blushed hearing Vikrant’s remarks.

“ Its just your 1st day and you are trying to flirt with me?” Priynaka inquired vikrant.

“ I said , what i feeled. You are beautiful and caring too.” This time vikrant said looking directly into her eyes.
For some moment neither of two spoked. Vikrant sensed some tention rising between them.

“ Take some rest Vikrant. Dinner will be ready by 8 PM, so don’t get late.” Priyanka said taking a quick glance of Vikrant's  naked upper body, and then she left.

Vikrant had catched Priyanka looking at her chest and shoulder with hungry eyes. He immediately knew that, She was also interested in him.

Super
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
hot update.
Like Reply
(10-12-2019, 08:23 PM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

(10-12-2019, 08:42 PM)Gilmalover Wrote: Very nice update

(10-12-2019, 08:46 PM)Sankamithira Wrote: Now suneel plays the spoilsport. His condition made her go back to vikrant. Sad.

(10-12-2019, 10:13 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Saxena to take revenge on both? How?
Will vikrant be true to priyanka hereafter.
Interesting update

Thanks for the encouraging comments. Next update will be posted tonight.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-2

Priyanka was looking 10 years younger than she actually was after coming from beauty parlour. Looking at her one could only guess that she was a office going girl who has worn saree for function. Vikrant was sure that nobody can predict that she is married if she remove her mangalsutra.

It was almost impossible to ignore Priyanka’s beauty and not do anything. Vikrant did not waste anytime to pull her in his embrace and lock her lipstick coated lips with his eager lips but soon Priyanka pushed him slowly when his hand started to wander on her back.

“Don’t get started now else you will ruin my makeup and dress” Priyanka said.

“Let's go then else I won't be able to control myself. By the way, you are looking damn sexy Priyanka Jaan” Vikrant complimented her.

“Thank you, Mr. Vikrant, or I say my temporary husband” Priyanka said and then they started laughing.

Vikrant drove as Priyanka sat on the passenger seat of his husband’s car. They were laughing and discussing different fantasies unaware of the fact that Mr. Saxena was following them on his car.

~
Arpita’s engagement was organised in a 5-star hotel. It took half an hour for Vikrant and Priyanka to reach there, as well as Mr. Saxena. Engagement ceremony was being organized in the lobby of the hotel. As soon as Vikrant and Priyanka entered all eyes turned towards them. They looked like a newlywed couple and most of the people were dazzled to see them together.

“You never told that you are married” Vikrant’s colleague Rahul, who was accompanied by his other colleague Abhishek asked him.

“Well, the fact is she is not my wife but actually she is my Sister in law (Bhabhi)” he revealed to Rahul and Abhishek while Priyanka was smiling at them. “Bhabhi ji, Meet Rahul and Abhishek, My colleague from the Office” Vikrant then introduced them.

Rahul and Abhishek tried to shake hands with Priyanka but she just folded her hand in Namaste. There was still some time for engagement so Vikrant and Priyanka started to walk around the lobby. Only other familiar person he met was his boss. Vikrant’s eyes searched for Tanya and Nazia but both of them were not present in the ceremony.

Soon the engagement function happened and then family and close relatives started their photo session with Arpita and her fiancé while other people charged to the food corner. Vikrant and Priyanka too moved to have some food. Priyanka was filling her plate when Vikrant got a chance to call Tanya.

“Where are you?” Vikrant asked as soon as she received the call.

“In my bed” replied Tanya in a sleepy voice.

“Why you not come for the engagement ceremony”

“I really wanted to come but I am unable as I am having pain while walking”

“What happen to you?”

“You are asking me what happened? Have you forgotten how long and how many times you fucked me last night? My vagina has swelled up and it hurting whenever I get out of the bed. I am sending pics of my pussy, see how you fucked my little poor pussy” Tanya said and then disconnected the call.

Within a minute Vikrant got two message from Tanya on WhatsApp. He opened the message and saw that Tanya had sent photo of her pussy which had become so reddish and had swelled up so much.

“Its look terrible, but tell me one thing, do you enjoyed being fucked by me?” Vikrant texted Tanya.

“Yeah, you were so amazing. Never had so long and thick cock inside me” Vikrant could feel his penis getting hard as he read message Tanya's message.

Vikrant pushed his mobile in his pocket when he saw Priyanka coming towards him. Then they sauntered to a corner where few Tables and chairs were arranged in a set of 3 chairs and a table. Vikrant and Priyanka sat down and started to have dinner while Mr. Saxena was seeing them from other corner of the lobby.

“Bhabhi ji, do you remember when we first time went out together!” Vikrant asked munching his food.

“Yeah, When you got your new bike and took me out, to celebrate which in fact turned into a date where you made me remove my panty in the restaurant” Priyanka replied, she was so surprised with herself that how she become so bold whenever she is around Vikrant.

“You remember all the detail, wow”

“How can I forget, That was the first time when I have was in a public area without any panty” Bhabhi winked.

“That was first time and last time too” Vikrant tried to correct her.

“Not the last time” Priyanka replied with a cunning smile.

“Not the last time!!! What do you mean? You have gone pantyless in public after that incident too” Vikrant was desperate to know.

“Yeah”

“Can I know, when?”

“Right now”

“You mean that you are not wearing any panty under your petticoat?” Vikrant frowned.

“Yes, I am not wearing any panty right now” Priyanka grinned.

“You are making me horny now.” Vikrant grabbed her left hand under the table and kept it on his hard cock over his pant.

“Let's finish the food quickly and go back home quickly and have fun” Priyanka suggested.

“I can't wait that long”

“So???”

“Finish the food and we will use one of room booked for the guest of engagement ceremony” Vikrant offered to which Priyanka nodded.

They then finish their food within a minute and then rushed to the 4th floor of the hotel where some rooms were booked for the guest. Mr. Saxena followed them with his mobile in his hand, so that he can record a video of them together in cosy moment and take revenge from them.
[+] 11 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Interesting.
Like Reply
Is the mad old man is going to blackmail them. Can he succeed capturing them. But vikrant already has a video of him. What the fuck.
Like Reply
hot and interesting. waiting for the next update. He is not Saxena, he is SEX-ENA
Like Reply
Amazing update
Like Reply
Nice one. Suspenseeeeeeee
Like Reply
Very interesting. Looking eagerly for the next one to see if vikrant notice saxena.
Like Reply
(10-12-2019, 10:28 PM)kangaani Wrote: Nice update bro

(10-12-2019, 10:34 PM)subbulakshumi Wrote: Very good turn around. Makes this more interesting again. Keep it up Smile

(10-12-2019, 11:21 PM)vishuvanathan Wrote: Kissing near husband. Vikrant had made Priyanka very bold. What else gonna happen in front of drunken husband.

(11-12-2019, 12:21 PM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: Very interestingggggggggggg

(11-12-2019, 03:28 PM)Rocky Rakesh Wrote: Super hot story. Priyanka, Tanya, Nazia.
He got his first job and his responsibilities is to enjoy them. Smile
Thanks a lot for encouragement.
Like Reply
Super. Waiting for next update
Like Reply