Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Waiting for update bro
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What happened next
Like Reply
(24-12-2019, 04:59 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Waiting bro

(26-12-2019, 07:37 PM)drillhot Wrote: Nice update. waiting for the next episode.

(26-12-2019, 11:24 PM)playboy131 Wrote: Waiting for update bro

(27-12-2019, 06:08 PM)Krish World Wrote: What happened next

Sorry for delay friends. Now am back and next episode will be posted past midnight.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
what happened to the episode that promised to post midnight on 28th. Two days over , no update yet.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
What happened. No update long time
Like Reply
CHAPTER-6_UPDATE-6

Amit’s wife stood still when she noticed Vikrant coming towards her. She had just came out of the water so she was completely drenched in water. Drops falling from her head were cascading down her body. She was just in blouse and petticoat which were exposing her marvellous body. Though her body was exposed but she made no attempt to rush to her tent. Maybe in the village it was very common for a woman to take a bath in an open area with clothes on.

“Good morning bhabhi ji” Vikrant said with a smirk on his face, when he was just couple of step away from her. He had just a shorts on his body that too without underwear.

“Good morning Vikrant ji” She replied cheerfully. Her just bathed body was glistening like gold. Chain around her waist was highlighting her beauty and making her look more sultry. Her mangalsutra was hanging perfectly on her neck to her cleavage. Which actually made Vikrant even more horny. Banging a married cunt was definitely very amorous for him.

“Bhabhi ji, I must agree that you are looking gorgeous.” Vikrant flirted with her but what he said was absolutely right. In reply, she just blushed and still did not made any attempt to cover her wet body with saree which encourages Vikrant to make his move.

“In a few hours you will go your way and I will go my way. God only knows if we will ever meet again?” Vikrant said with a sad tone.

“huuuuuu” she grunted but don’t said anything.

“I have a wish or rather I say a request, which only you can fulfil bhabhi ji” Vikrant further said.

“What it is Vikrant ji? Tell me, if it's in my capacity than I will surely fulfil it.” She replied with innocence.

“I only want to hug you bhabhi ji” Vikrant finally said it.

“Want to hug me? But what if somebody sees us?” She replied. Vikrant noticed that she was not denying a hug but was just concern about someone catching them.

“Amit and Tanya are in deep sleep and it’s an uninhabited area so no one catch us but to be on safer side we can go behind them” Vikrant pointed towards a trail of trees. Then he grabbed her hand and started walking towards those trees to which she showed no resistance.

Once they reached behind the trail of trees where nobody can see them from distance, Vikrant hugged her. Her boobs gets crushed against his broad chest. She responded warmly and kept her hands on his back while Vikrant started exploring her back with his hands. He was moving his hands on her as if he was wiping her wet back.

She tightened her grip on his back when Vikrant’s hand started to move downward on her back and slowly reached over her hips. Both of her hips were in Vikrant’s grasp. Vikrant felt her heart started to thump harder as he squeezed her hips. Vikrant felt her warm breath coming out of her nostril and hitting on his neck. By now she had left her body loose on his arms. Vikrant played with her hips for some time and then he tried to pull her petticoat up so that he can feel her naked ass. But when she sensed what Vikrant was up to she get away from Vikrant in an instant.

“It's not right Vikrant ji. You asked just for a hug. I am going now.” She said with a heavy breath and turned to go to her tent. 

“Sorry Bhabhi ji, I just got carried away. You are so sexy that I lost my control over my hands.” Vikrant pleaded to stop her. His words actually made her stop. “Look what you have done to this!!!” Vikrant said pulling his shorts down, to expose his fully erect penis.

“What are you doing Vikrant ji” She gasped and opened her mouth with surprise.

“Look, what you have done to my cock!!! Bhabhi ji” Vikrant said closing the gap between them.

“You shouldn’t be doing this Vikrant ji. I am a married woman and Its sin” She said still looking at his cock. She was staring at his hard and long rod with amaze.

“Sin? Now it's sin??? In the darkness of night you were playing with my penis and rolling a condom over it and now in the daylight its became sin? You are just a drama queen.” Vikrant blurted out with anger when he got annoyed with her behaviour.

“I was not playing with your penis, in fact, you tricked me to do it” She replied. It was clear that she was not going to be an easy fuck.

“I tricked you? GOOD. Then why were you trying to peep into my tent when I was banging Tanya in doggy position.” Vikrant asked which left her speechless.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Wonderful, but how did he notice that. Ha ha
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
(04-12-2019, 01:30 PM)veeravaibhav Wrote: super

(04-12-2019, 01:41 PM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Waiting for open sky show

(04-12-2019, 01:52 PM)AjitKumar Wrote: Interesting and hot.

(04-12-2019, 08:01 PM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: Wow, interesting. In spite of fucking priyanka, vikrant wants to turn her into a slut. Will priyanka accept this?

(04-12-2019, 08:34 PM)xossipyenjoy Wrote: Nice Bro

Thank you Friends. Next episode will be posted this evening.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-6_EPISODE-7

Vikrant clearly noticed the colour of her cheeks changing into red as he accused her of peeping into his tent last night. Honestly, Vikrant was not sure that if she had tried to peep into his tent or not but what he 100 per cent sure was that he clearly heard sound of anklets around his tent when he was fucking Tanya and she complained of hearing some noise. Vikrant desperately wanted to fuck that innocent-looking village bhabhi so he just made that statement of her peeping into his tent and now when he saw the expression of his face changing he knew that he had hit the right spot.

“Tell me bhabhi ji, why were you trying to peep into our tent? Do you wanted to see my dick?” Vikrant get hold of her hand and kept it on his hard dick.

“ III……….I…was.....just…..That girl ‘Tanya’ was making so much noise to I wanted to make sure that if she was safe or not?” She did not make any attempt to remove her hand from Vikrant's hot thundering cock.

“Are you kidding me??? You are married for a year now so you must know the difference between shouting and moaning. Now don’t make anymore excuse and just accept it that you wanting to see how I fuck.” Vikrant was getting bolder as he got her on backfoot.

“No…..I was not peeping....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant slapped her hard as she again tried to refuse.

“Now listen carefully, You will do as I say and you will answer correctly whatever I ask you. Say yes” Vikrant said in a stern voice.

“huuuuuuuuu” she nodded her head.

“Now tell me why you were trying to peep into my tent?” Vikrant asked.

“I heard Tanya’s moaning and I was surprised by the fact that how you have such great stamina. That’s why I tried to peep into your tent” She made an confession keeping her head down while still keeping her hand on Vikrnat’s dick.

“Now you are behaving like a good bhabhi” Vikrant happily said.

“How long I have to answer your questions?” She looked up to ask and then again tilted her head down.

“You have my raging dick in your hand, just make me cum and I will allow you to go. Until you make me cum, you have to keep answering my questions and do as I say.” Vikrant made his intention clear. He had fucked Tanya 5 times last night so he knew that he will not cum soon.

“Bhabhi ji, you said that you were impressed with my stamina so that means your husband don’t have much stamina, right?” Vikrant asked when she went down on her knees and started giving him a handjob.

“hmmmmmmm”

“ What the fuck ‘hmmmmmm’ means? Say it loud how many time Amit bhaiya fucked you last night?” Vikrant asked angrily.

“Two………Two times” she replied moving her hand rapidly over the length of his dick to make him cum so that she can get away from this awkward situation.

“Just Two time??? A Woman with lush curves like you need more fucking to be satisfied.” Vikrant chuckled.

“Why it's not cumming? He(Amit) always cum within a couple of minutes only.” She asked ignoring Vikrant remark.

“Well, one thing I know that I never cum within a couple of minutes and I am not a loser like you husband. If you really want me to cum than seduce me. Open your blouse and show me your boobs maybe that make me cum sooner.” Vikrant suggested. He was loving grip of her hand on his cock.
She thought for a few moments about what Vikrant suggested. After some deliberate thinking, she unbuttoned her blouse with her left hand while pumping his cock with her right hand. He boobs spring out of the blouse as soon as all the buttoned were undone.

She had perfect firm round boobs with dark brown nipples. Vikrant tried to guess their size and finally concluded that her boobs were 34C size which were just awesome, not too big nor too small.

“You don’t look like married from any corner of your body,” Vikrant commented to tease her. He knew newly married women don't cheat easily so he wanted to tease her so that he get prepared to be fucked.

“What do you mean by that? Cant you see this” She replied removing her right hand from his dick and holding her mangalsutra in it.

“I mean if you not wear this mangalsutra no one can guess that you are married. Look at your boobs how small they are even Tanya had bigger boobs than you, who isn’t even married yet. Maybe your husband is too incapable to take care of your great body.” Vikrant explained.

“Don’t make comments on my husband” she snapped back.

“Okay, but why you stopped?”

“My hand is paining, when will you ejaculate?” She looked perplexed as she asked that.

“Then use your other hand Bhabhi ji other better take it your mouth. Blowjob always make me cum.” Vikrant insinuated.

She wondered over his proposal rolling her eyes. She looked confused and Vikrant was getting anxious. He don’t wanted to waste too much of time. He poked her cheeks with his thumb and index finger and as soon as she opened her mouth he pushed his dick inside her mouth.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Wowwwe
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
(05-01-2020, 05:03 PM)_X_ Wrote:
CHAPTER-6_EPISODE-7

Vikrant clearly noticed the colour of her cheeks changing into red as he accused her of peeping into his tent last night. Honestly, Vikrant was not sure that if she had tried to peep into his tent or not but what he 100 per cent sure was that he clearly heard sound of anklets around his tent when he was fucking Tanya and she complained of hearing some noise. Vikrant desperately wanted to fuck that innocent-looking village bhabhi so he just made that statement of her peeping into his tent and now when he saw the expression of his face changing he knew that he had hit the right spot.

“Tell me bhabhi ji, why were you trying to peep into our tent? Do you wanted to see my dick?” Vikrant get hold of her hand and kept it on his hard dick.

“ III……….I…was.....just…..That girl ‘Tanya’ was making so much noise to I wanted to make sure that if she was safe or not?” She did not make any attempt to remove her hand from Vikrant's hot thundering cock.

“Are you kidding me??? You are married for a year now so you must know the difference between shouting and moaning. Now don’t make anymore excuse and just accept it that you wanting to see how I fuck.” Vikrant was getting bolder as he got her on backfoot.

“No…..I was not peeping....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant slapped her hard as she again tried to refuse.

“Now listen carefully, You will do as I say and you will answer correctly whatever I ask you. Say yes” Vikrant said in a stern voice.

“huuuuuuuuu” she nodded her head.

“Now tell me why you were trying to peep into my tent?” Vikrant asked.

“I heard Tanya’s moaning and I was surprised by the fact that how you have such great stamina. That’s why I tried to peep into your tent” She made an confession keeping her head down while still keeping her hand on Vikrnat’s dick.

“Now you are behaving like a good bhabhi” Vikrant happily said.

“How long I have to answer your questions?” She looked up to ask and then again tilted her head down.

“You have my raging dick in your hand, just make me cum and I will allow you to go. Until you make me cum, you have to keep answering my questions and do as I say.” Vikrant made his intention clear. He had fucked Tanya 5 times last night so he knew that he will not cum soon.

“Bhabhi ji, you said that you were impressed with my stamina so that means your husband don’t have much stamina, right?” Vikrant asked when she went down on her knees and started giving him a handjob.

“hmmmmmmm”

“ What the fuck ‘hmmmmmm’ means? Say it loud how many time Amit bhaiya fucked you last night?” Vikrant asked angrily.

“Two………Two times” she replied moving her hand rapidly over the length of his dick to make him cum so that she can get away from this awkward situation.

“Just Two time??? A Woman with lush curves like you need more fucking to be satisfied.” Vikrant chuckled.

“Why it's not cumming? He(Amit) always cum within a couple of minutes only.” She asked ignoring Vikrant remark.

“Well, one thing I know that I never cum within a couple of minutes and I am not a loser like you husband. If you really want me to cum than seduce me. Open your blouse and show me your boobs maybe that make me cum sooner.” Vikrant suggested. He was loving grip of her hand on his cock.
She thought for a few moments about what Vikrant suggested. After some deliberate thinking, she unbuttoned her blouse with her left hand while pumping his cock with her right hand. He boobs spring out of the blouse as soon as all the buttoned were undone.

She had perfect firm round boobs with dark brown nipples. Vikrant tried to guess their size and finally concluded that her boobs were 34C size which were just awesome, not too big nor too small.

“You don’t look like married from any corner of your body,” Vikrant commented to tease her. He knew newly married women don't cheat easily so he wanted to tease her so that he get prepared to be fucked.

“What do you mean by that? Cant you see this” She replied removing her right hand from his dick and holding her mangalsutra in it.

“I mean if you not wear this mangalsutra no one can guess that you are married. Look at your boobs how small they are even Tanya had bigger boobs than you, who isn’t even married yet. Maybe your husband is too incapable to take care of your great body.” Vikrant explained.

“Don’t make comments on my husband” she snapped back.

“Okay, but why you stopped?”

“My hand is paining, when will you ejaculate?” She looked perplexed as she asked that.

“Then use your other hand Bhabhi ji other better take it your mouth. Blowjob always make me cum.” Vikrant insinuated.

She wondered over his proposal rolling her eyes. She looked confused and Vikrant was getting anxious. He don’t wanted to waste too much of time. He poked her cheeks with his thumb and index finger and as soon as she opened her mouth he pushed his dick inside her mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes Nsingh's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Very hot update. Keep it up. Will Amit notice his wife being fucked by Vikrant?
Like Reply
(04-12-2019, 08:40 PM)Yesudoss Wrote: Saxena, a partner in crime??? wow.

(04-12-2019, 08:46 PM)Chitrarassu Wrote: "No bra and no panty" ... What is the challenge for Priyanka .... wow.. turning out to be very interesting.

(04-12-2019, 09:10 PM)Pushpa Purusan Wrote: superrrr

(04-12-2019, 10:31 PM)King Kesavan Wrote: Beautiful update

(04-12-2019, 10:43 PM)Krish World Wrote: Awesome man.

(04-12-2019, 11:16 PM)kangaani Wrote: Wow.. Threesomeeeeee??????

Thanks Friends.
Like Reply
CHAPTER-6_UPDATE-8

She tried to pull her head back to get the cock out of her mouth but he Vikrant kept her head in firm grip and not allowed her to move her head. Vikrant started to fuck her mouth slowly when he noticed that she stopped trying to get his cock out of her mouth but he still kept her head under control of his firm grasp. Vikrant’s was pushing his only half of his cock inside her mouth as he wanted her mouth to get used to his size.

Vikrant kept fucking her mouth for about 5 minutes then he noticed that her one hand was gripping his thigh for support while with her other hand she was twitching her nipples one by one. It was evident that she too was enjoying now.

Vikrant slowly loosened his grip over her head and finally removed his hands from her head. She was now free to pull her head back and get his cock out of her mouth but rather she started to suck his cock passionately as Vikrant stopped fucking her mouth. She removed her hand from his thighs and gripped his cock with her hand and started to suck his cock energetically.

That innocent looking village Bhabhi removed whole of his cock out her mouth except his dickhead and then started suck his dickhead as if sucking some ice-cream. Vikrant tilted her head back and closed his eyes as the wave of ecstasy swamped over his body. She then gets her dickhead too out of her head and started to roll her tongue over his dickhead in circular motions which was already glistening with her saliva.

Vikrant was in seventh heaven as he wondered over her dick sucking skills. He never expected her to be so good in giving blowjob. She finally turned her attention towards his balls and started flicking his tongue all around them. Vikrant opened his eyes to see how she looked when she suck his balls. He felt so amorous when he saw that married woman sucking his balls one by one while her mangalsutra was swinging between her boobs.

“Do you ever cum? Even my mouth is hurting now.” She said getting up. Vikrant knew she was speaking truth since she was sucking his dick for more than 20 minutes now.

“It’s a shame for a married woman like you that you can’t even make a young man cum.” Vikrant taunted her.

“I always make him(Amit) cum within a minutes always.” She made a statement to defend herself.

“Bhabhi ji, I already told you that, Amit, your husband is a loser who is not capable of taking care of your great body.” Vikrant teased.

“He is my husband so don’t talk like this for him and I am going now.” She said angrily and turned to went back to her tent.

Vikrant was so turned on by now, that he was in no mood to allow her to go without fucking her rural pussy. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled back to him and pushed his thirsty lips on her naturally pink lips. He seized her lower lip between his which felt like velvet to him.

She kept fluttering go get out of his embrace but Vikrant just too strong for her. She was captive in his embrace like an deer in grasp of a Lion. Vikrant kept kissing her delicate lips wildly as he was so horny by now. His cock which was still out of his shorts was proding against her crotch.

Her frail resistance subsided soon as she started to kiss him back by grabbing his hair and pulling him closure. By now Vikrant knew one thing that she resist initially but as she get lost in the act and feel pleasure she gave up her resistance. It was sign of her innocence and it intensify Vikrant's desire to fill her pussy with his cock.

Vikrant slowly started to move his hand over her body now. He pushed his squeezed his right hand between them and grabbed her boob while his left was mapping her ass by now.

They pulled away from each other to get some breath as they panting heavily. Vikrant don’t wanted to give her any time to think because he knew she will think anything her mind may fill with guilt of cheating and she may then rush back to her tent. So Vikrant swirl her by grabbing her from shoulder. Now her back was in his sight.

Vikrant moved her hair to one side of her neck and then started to kiss all around her neck to the back of her ear. Vikrant slowly moved his hand ahead of her and grabbed both of her boobs forcefully. A little moan escaped her mouth as he kissed the one of her most erogenous body part and pinched her nipples. Vikrant was showing kind of force which her husband has never shown. She kind of loved his dominance and loosened her body to make him do what he wanted to do with her body.

She was completely soaked in lust by now as Vikrant played with her breast and kept kissing and sucking on her neck and shoulders. Vikrant slowly started to move his one hand down. His hand had just crossed her navel when they hear some sound. It was sound of someone’s walking. Bhabhi came to her senses and pulled herself from Vikrant’s hold.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply