Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
After it was over Jack joked that he would take only a minute and would not be an obstacle between them and dinner and then announced that he had decided to promote Prakash and make him chief officer for Africa operations.People clapped and cheered for him.I saw Raju’s face.Although he was clapping he did not seem to be happy.

Dinner started after that.Jack led my mom to a specially decorated table for VIP people.Approximately twelve persons including the ambassador and prominent businessmen sat there together.I went to the counter and took my plate.I was looking here and there while I was eating.I saw Raju having dinner with his friends and my mom was busy with Jack and other VIP guests.There were chatting and joking.They seemed to have a great time.

After the dinner was over ,I felt vibration of my phone.I took it out and saw that it was my mom calling me.I answered the call and she asked whether I had taken dinner. I replied I had and she inquired where was I.I told her my location and she saw me.She then put her phone back in her purse and came to me.She told me that I needed to take my medicines and took the little bottle out from her purse.She brought water and told me to take it.

I took the pills and water from her hands and gulped it down my throat with the help of water.Raju approached us and said sorry looking toward my mom.She didn’t look at him and said it was ok.He told her that he was leaving and whether she would like to go with him.My mom replied that Jack had insisted that he would drop us at home.Raju then left saying it was ok.She went back where Jack was standing and started chatting with him.

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As the dinner was over,guests started dispersing.I glanced towards her.she turned around and looked at my direction and gestured with her hands to go there.I went to her and she hugged me and said,

“I know you are bored but it's only a matter of few minutes.We will be going home soon beta.”

Jack,My mom and I came outside when the party was over.I was very happy when I saw car approaching the gate.Chauffeur opened the gate of the back seat.He was wearing white dress and was looking around 30 years of age.I ran to the car before my mom and Jack and when I was about to enter it chauffeur stopped me and said to sit on the front seat instead.I opened the door of front seat and sat there.My mom entered first into the car and then Jack. She was sitting on his right side.

Car started moving on the road.I could see them from the side mirror..They sat quiet for some time and then started talking about the guests and other things.Jack thanked her for being a perfect hostess.He put his right arm around her shoulder and rubbed on upper part of her right arm.They started conversation in a very low voice so I could not understand what they were talking.Jack was rubbing his hand on her arm and his left hand was placed on her knee.He was telling something and she was smiling shyly.

We reached to the destination after half an hour of drive.Jack sighed when chauffeur announced that car had reached to the hotel where he was staying.He looked towards my mom and said,

“Would you mind to have a last coffee?”

My mom thought for a second and said,

“No,absolutely not”

We came outside of the car.He said something into my mom’s ear.She turned towards me and sait,

“You wait here beta.Jack wants to discuss something very confidential over the coffee.Momma will be back in few minutes.”

I did not have another option so I said ok.hey started moving towards the gate of hotel.His hand right hand was on her lower back just above her bums and it started moving downwards until it reached on her bums and they disappeared inside the gate.

Like Reply
I stood there looking at the gate.Chauffeur was standing beside me.He lit a cigarette and spoke,

“Hey dude,What’s your name.”

“Rahul.And yours?”

“Call me Santosh.”

“OK”

“Who was she?”

I was too embarrassed to tell him that she was my mom so I lied to him that she was my neighbour and we were that white man’s guest and going home.

“Man, Your neighbour is so beautiful.She looks like a model.”

I did not answer and stood there silently. He then took his phone out and dialed a number and a man appeared with a 10 inch tab in his hand.

Santosh looked happy seeing him and said,

“Hey man, Any action tonight?”

“Hundred percent.”

“Woow.Tell the price.”

“1000 rupees”

“1000 rupees?Are you out of your mind? Last time you showed it to me in 300 rupees.”

“Last time was different.It was Indian businessman and an aunty.Today the model is hot and worth 1000 rupees.”

“And what if it doesn’t happen?”

“I bet.I will give you 2000 thousand rupees back.The guy is our regular guest and tomorrow he is checking out.He has a thing for Indian women.He has record of not leaving until he fucks an Indian woman.”

“Any chance of reducing the price? I have only 500 rupees.”

“No chance.Ask that dude if he has any but warn him not to say anything to anyone.Otherwise I will lose my job and may end up in jail.If I’m in it,I’ll drag you too into it.”

I was clueless about what they were talking.Santosh looked at me and said,

“Hey dude, wanna see something interesting?”

“What do you mean?”

“Look, here is my friend Gautam.He works in the hotel as an electrician. He and his friends work as a team and illegally installs camera in the suits of high profiles guests especially foreigners.Of course without knowledge of owners or managers.They then let their clients see live action and earn extra money.They delete the recording and do not keep it to save them from being caught.Once the action is done they remove the cameras.He has installed them in a royal suite and is very confident that it will happen.So do you want to see live sex?It can be fun if you give me 500 rupees.”

I took out 500 rupees note from my pocket but did not give it to them. I had some knowledge of gadgets.I said,

“You are befooling me ,aren’t you. Cameras are supposed to be attached with a DVR.How can you show us on your tab?”

This time Gautam spoke,

“Well I don’t like to disclose how it works but let me tell you that they are attached to the DVR of main cctv system of the hotel and it is connected with a wifi router and the tab is connected to that wifi system.Now give me 1000 rupees or I will show it to my other friends.”

I and Santosh gave 500 each to Gautam and he handed us the tab.Nothing happened for few minutes.Then we could see the door opened and a couple entered into the room.
I was shocked to see it was my mom and Jack.They sat on the couch and talked for sometime.I could not hear their conversation as it had no audio feed.Then Jack stood up and took out a wrapped box from the drawer and placed it on her palm. she opened the the box and found two red ruby earrings.She put her hand on her mouth and said something.

She stood up and hugged him and said something.He reached out to her ears and removed the earring that she was wearing.She wore new earrings.It was looking fabulous on her.He then placed his both the hands on her upper arms and stared at her as if he was praising her beauty.He then moved forward and kissed on her mouth.She stood still.
Like Reply
She just let him kiss her.Then she put her left hand around his waist and right hand on the back of his head and started participating in the kiss.They were deep kissing.His tongue entered her mouth and she sucked it.His hand right arm was rubbing her upper back and left hands was placed on her ass.He was moving it in a circular motion and feeling the softness of her ass.They french kissed for some minutes.

Then he turned her around and hugged her from behind.His hands were tied on her stomach and her back was pressing on his front.He caught her hair and moved them on her right shoulder.He started kissing on her neck and upper part of her back that was bare.Then he moved his right hand on her right breast and started feeling and fondling it.His left hand was rubbing her stomach.Then he put it on her left breast and caressed both of them with his hands.He cupped her breasts with both of his hands and squeezed them gently.Her hands were on the back of his head and playing with his hair.

She protruded her chest and put her head on his right shoulder.Her eyes were closed.He put his left hand around her breasts and her boobs were pressed by his hand.He brought the zipper all the way down to her ass with his right hand.Her dress was opened on her back due to it and it became loose.He put his right hand on her bare back and rubbed it for sometime.He stuck his tongue out and licked her neck and back up to the swelling of her bums.

Then he placed both of his hands on her shoulders and slided the stripes of dress off her shoulders.It fell on the ground.She was threadbare except her high heels as she was not wearing bra or panties.He then caught her hands and put them on the buckle of his pants.She struggled to undo that so he helped her in removing his pants.It fell down around his ankles. He also removed his underwear and kicked them to his side.

His penis was long and thick.She put her hands on his cock and stroked it for sometime.He grabbed her naked breast from behind and cupped them.He placed his hand beneath them and moved them upwards.He pinched her nippels.Then his hands wandered downwards and his right hand played with her navel.He inserted his thumb into her navel and teased it.His right hand went further south and found her pussy.He rubbed his fingers on her pussy and then inserted two fingers inside it.He moved his fingers in and out of her pussy.Then he removed his hand and kept it near her nose.His fingers were soaked. He let her smell her pussy for sometime and put his fingers on her lips.She opened her mouth and he inserted them into her mouth.She closed the lips and sucked his fingers covered with fluids from her pussy.He moved his fingers in and out of her mouth.

Like Reply
He then put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her upper part downwards.She placed her hands on the armrest of the couch and bent over it.He stroked his cock with his right hand for sometime and then put his left hand on her left asscheek.He then hold his cock with his right hand and lined the head of his cock against her back and slowly inserted it inside her pussy from behind.He stopped when only its head was inside her pussy.Then put both of his hands on her ass and pushed his cock further inside until all of it was buried inside her.

Her mouth was open.He then thrust his cock in and out of her pussy for sometime.He mauled her breasts from behind while fucking her.He then wrapped his right arm around her breast and cupped her left breast with his hand and made her to stand.She was standing with his cock completely inside her pussy from back and her back was joined with his chest.She put her head on his shoulder.Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open.He kissed on her cheek and put his right hand on the back of her head and turned her head with it towards his face.He kissed her on the mouth.Meanwhile his left hand was playing with her navel and her hands were on his head.

He fucked her in this position for a while and then removed his dick from her.He then turned her to face him and kissed her on her mouth.He carried her in his arms and proceeded towards bed.He laid her on the bed and kept his hands on her knees and pulled them apart.He then climbed on the bed and sat between her legs.

He caught his cock and rubbed its head on her snatch. Then he penetrated her pussy and started moving in and out.It was doing it slowly in the beginning.He would push whole of the length inside her and then withdraw it except its head.He fucked her like that for sometime.Then he upped his tempo.He would take out only half of his cock and inset it back inside her quickly.She was squirming on the bed and her hands had clutched the bed sheet.She was biting her lower lip.
Like Reply
His hands were on her breasts and he was kneading and mauling them.He put his mouth on her and kissed her while fucking her.He then moved his mouth to her left breast and kissed on the nipple and he did same with her right breast.He teased her nipples with his tongue. He kept doing that alternatively.Then he became still while his cock was completely buried inside her pussy and his waist started jerking.After some time he pulled out his cock completely and sat beside her.He put his hand on her hair and started laughing looking at her.She was also laughing.Then she sat up and kissed on his mouth.They talked for sometime.I could not listen to them.

She then stood up and went inside washroom.He stood up and cleaned his cock with tissue paper and wore his clothes.She came out after sometime and then wore her dress.She removed red ruby earrings and put on her old one.Then they kissed and opened the door of room and went outside.

At that Gautam snatched the tab from our hands and he disappeared from there.After few seconds I saw Jack and my mom coming from the gate of hotel. They came towards us.I was too embarassed that I could not look at them and I stood there with my head down.

My mom came in front of me and she said sorry as Jack was discussing something very important.I did not look at her and said it's ok mom and sat on the front seat.Jack ordered the chauffeur to drop us at home.My mom sat on back seat alone and we drove off.

At home she said she was very tired and was going to sleep .She said goodnight and went to her room and closed the door.I went into mine but I could not sleep.I kept thinking about her.Scenes of the evening started haunting me.I did not want to think about that but it was playing in my mind regardless of what I thought.

One more thing was disturbing me.There was chemo session on the next day.I felt more sick whenever I heard the name of chemo.I strongly disliked that but there was no other option than doing it.I was having a headache but I closed my eyes forcefully to sleep.
Like Reply
I felt someone poking my arm and I opened my eyes.It was morning and my mom was waking me up.She was sitting on my bed near my stomach.She was wearing red Kurti and skin color leggings.

She put her hand on my head and ran her fingers on it.She stared me for sometime and then she told me to wake up and take bath as we needed to go to hospital after breakfast.I told her I did not want to go.She replied then how could I be cured.She then told me to hurry up and went outside.

I got up and finished morning rituals and bath.We went to the hospital after breakfast.I was admitted for chemo.My mom remained with me all the time.She sat on the stool beside my bed and put her hand on my hand.She told me that doctors had informed her that it was my last session and doctors would advise us about the date of surgery.

I was very fearful of surgery.I did not want to be operated.So I told my mom that I was OK and I was very fit and healthy.My mom laughed on it and said to be brave.She then put her head on my chest and stared at me.She rubbed my bald head.

I remembered days when I was kid.She would run her fingers in through my hair and tell me stories until I would fall asleep.I told her to tell me story.She smiled and started telling me story of a lion and Jackal.It was one of my favourite stories.I was surprised so I interrupted her and asked her ,

[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply
“Do you still remember it was my favourite story?”

“Of Course, I remember it and I remember your favourite food,your favourite colour and everything related to you.I also remember Anita teacher.”

I smiled and said,

“She was my favourite teacher when I was in first standard because she taught less and liked to tell jokes all the time.”

“And you played all the time with your toy plane.You wanted to be pilot.I wonder sometime if you still want to be pilot.”

“No mommy,I want to be a doctor.An oncologist actually.”

“Yes, may all your wishes come true and treat poor people free of cost if you become doctor.”

We remained silent for sometime.Then I spoke,
“Mommy,Let’s go to dad and stay with him.”

“I know you miss him beta but it's not possible.I have job here which I can’t afford to leave and you have school here also.’’

I wanted to talk to her about Raju but was hesitating.I gathered courage and said,

“Mommy, I don’t like Raju.He is not good man.”

she seemed taken aback and said,

“why do you think so? Did he do something to you?”

“No Mom but i think...He looks very ugly and all the time he tries to hug you and kiss you.He stare at you.”

She smiled and said,

“So my boy is jealous huh. He is not bad man beta.He is good friend of us.He has helped your momma a lot and because of him your dad is out of trouble.Your dad is away and you will not understand what would happen to us if he was not here.Your momma and daddy both likes him beta so why don't you like him?”

“I didn't mean that mom.I don't like when he touches you or hugs you.”

“It's alright beta.Don't you like when I touch or hug you?”

“I like it mommy.”

“Why? you like it because you love your momma,right?”

“right”

“Same here.Mommy also likes when you hug me and it is same with Raju.Raju loves your momma and that's why she likes him hugging her. Didn't your dad hugged and kissed me when he was here?”

Like Reply
I remembered how my dad was used to hug her and kiss her before leaving to office and after coming from it.It was his routine.He would do it everyday.

“yes momma he would hug and kiss you whenever he went to office.”

“Because he loved your momma.Raju uncle also loves her. Would you also mind if he hugs or kisses her?”

I did not know what to speak.Effect of medicines also restricted my ability to think.So I answered,

“No mommy,I wouldn't mind him hugging or kissing you.”

“That’s my son.Now promise one thing.”

“what's it mommy”

“What happens in the house remains in the house ok. You never tell anything to your dad or anyone else.’

“ok momma promise.”

She then kissed on my forehead and said,

“Shall we start the story?”

“Yes momma”

Effect of her story and medicine started and I drifted into sleep.

Like Reply
It was afternoon when I woke up.My mom was sitting on the couch reading some magazine.She smiled at me when I looked at her.

After sometime, a nurse came and she took out drip from my wrist and we went to the doctor.He after examining the reports told us that there was no need of chemos.Surgery date would be advised shortly after consultation with his team and he prescribed some medicines and told us to take it regularly until surgery is over.

She had invited raju for dinner that night.Raju came and hugged her.He was looking very serious and rarely smiled.We had the dinner.He was not looking cheerful.He was upset.

He sat on the couch after dinner .My mom asked what happened as he was not in a good mood.He told her that some bastard had written a letter to his wife informing her that he was having an affair with her.His wife had quarreled with him and she was threatening to come to mumbai to stay with him.

He was very angry and told that he would find out that loser and make his life miserable as he had dared to mess with him.I was happy and frightened in the same time.I was thinking we would get rid of him if his wife comes to stay with him.My mom also looked worried.She sat beside him on the couch and put her right arm around him and told him to be relax.
Like Reply
She then ordered me to bring a glass of water from the kitchen.I went there and poured water in the glass.I placed it on the tray and came outside with tray in my hand.She took the glass and placed it on his mouth and told him to drink it.He drank the water and thanked her.I placed it on the table and sat beside my mom on the couch.

He had regained his senses and asked her about my chemo and my health.she put her left hand on my head and said I was ok.She then took my hand in her hands and showed my wrist to him and said how it was punctured by needles during all these chemo sessions and why was this happening only to her son.Her voice was choked and her eyes became teary.Now it was Raju’s time to console her.He said it would be alright and wiped tear from her eyes with the back of his hands.

He then put his left arm around her and looked at her.He wanted to kiss her but hesitating so my mom said to him that she and her son was ok with it.He went ahead and kissed her mouth.His right hand went towards her breast but she was not ready to do it in front of me yet.so she caught his hand and didn't let him do that.

They talked for sometimes and then Raju left for his home.During night I was not feeling sleepy so I decided to listen some songs.I was searching my hands free and I came across a pendrive that I had stolen from Raju’s home.I had completely forgotten about it.I connected it to my mobile with an OTG.It was full of files and data of his office.That was boring stuff but a video file caught my attention.I opened it and was surprised to find me sitting on the sofa.
My head was on the headrest and my eyes were closed.It was drawing room of my home.I was not sure when he had recorded it and why he would record me.Then his face appeared in front of the screen.From his movements it seemed like he was setting up the camera.He sat on the couch next to me on my right side.I was really clueless what was going on.Then my mom appeared from the kitchen wearing off white buttoned top and black skirt.It was looking familiar.Suddenly it dawned on me that it was the night when they drugged me for the first time.
Like Reply

She sat on his lap across him and he put his right hand around her back.His left hand was placed on her thigh.He kissed her mouth for sometime and then said,

“You looked beautiful today.”

She thanked him and kissed him on his cheek.He cupped her right boob with his left hand and spoke,

“Your breasts are amazing.It's perfect.Very soft and stout.Have you seen my wife’s breasts?”

“No”

“They are saggy and ugly.You are so perfect, nobody can assume you are mother of a boy.”

He was cupping and playing with her breasts.Then he made her sit on his lap like she was riding him with both of her legs on either side of him.She folded her legs from the knees and put them on the couch.He placed his hands on her ass and pressed them.She wrapped her hands around his neck and placed her mouth on his mouth and began to kiss passionately.

He inserted his hands inside her top and impression of hands roaming on her back could be seen.They stopped where her bra’s hook was and unclasped her bra.His hands came outside of her top with bra in his hands.He did not remove her top and put his hands on her breasts and started mauling them.Muffled sound of my mom’s moans could be heard.
Like Reply
He broke the kiss and and said,

“I want to make you my wife.Let’s be married.Would you like to be mother of my kids?”

She chuckled and said,

“I would love to be your wife and raise your kids but what about our spouses and children?”

He put his right hand on her ass and played with her lips with his left hand and said,

“I will divorce my wife and you divorce your husband.”

“And what about our sons?”

I was sad and heartbroken when she did not outright discarded his crazy idea.Instead she was considering that.How could she think like that? My mom was whole different person when she was alone with me.She was very lovely and caring.She was faithful wife who loved her husband dearly and was worried greatly when he was in trouble and trying to help him.She was looking totally different now.I could not believe my eyes and stared on her face to determine whether it was her and unfortunately she was indeed her.

“My son will live with his mother and we will put your son in a hostel or boarding school.” Raju spoke.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and planted a kiss on her lips.She broke the kiss and said,

“But he is sick.”

“He will be ok. He can look after himself.”

“But I have never left him alone.”

He put his left hand on her right breast and pressed it.He said,

“We must take tough decisions.I love you.Don’t you love me?”

“I love you, too.”

“How much?”

“Very much.More than anything else.”

“More than your son?”

She thought for a second and then spoke,

“Yes, more than my son. Happy now?”

Like Reply
I missed a bit of my heart when I heard her say this.I was drawn into the sea of sadness.Tears started rolling down my cheeks.I lost my will to live.I wished I had never seen that video. My heart was telling me to close it but I wanted to see how far she could go. So I continued to see that.

“I’m always happy whenever you are with me.” Saying this he made her stand up in front of him.He put his hands on her ass and kissed her on her stomach over the material of top.He undid last three buttons of her top and pulled them apart.He kissed on her bare stomach.He took out his tongue and licked in and around her navel.Her hands were on his head and her eyes closed.

He unzipped her skirt and it fell down on the floor.He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and moved it downwards until it fell around her ankles.He caressed her buttocks with his hands and placed his mouth on her pussy. He started licking her pussy and she was moaning with her hands on his head.He inserted two fingers of his left hand into her hole until it was buried completely.He then removed them completely and inserted them back inside.He started moving it in and out and licked upper part of her pussy simultaneously. It was too much for her.Muscles of her stomach became stiff and she begged him to stop.

He stood up and led her towards dining table and helped her in climbing on it.She lay on it on her back and her legs were dangling from the edge of it.He quickly removed his pants and underwear and stroked his penis for two or three times.He caught both of her knees and spread them apart.He hold its base with his right hand and lined up its head against her pussy. He put his left hand on her left thigh and buried his cock in her pussy in one stroke.

She was not expecting sudden penetration so she opened her mouth and shouted- “Ouch”.
Like Reply
He started fucking her slowly at first and then increased his tempo.He was furiously fucking her and she was groaning with every thrust of his.He placed his hands on her boobs and pressed them hard.He planted sloppy and wet kiss on her lips while his prick explored depths of her pussy and his hands kneaded her breasts.

After sometime he withdrew from her and sat on the couch next to where I was sitting.I was drugged and sitting still like statue without knowing that my mom was being fucked royally just few feets from me.

She came to him and straddled him.She caught his cock and impaled herself on it until it was completely buried inside her pussy.She kept her hands on his shoulders and his hands were on her ass.She started jumping on it.Her head was thrown behind her back.She did so until he declared,

“Ooooooooohhhh shit, I’m going to cum darling.”

“Cum inside me.Fill my walls and stomach with your hot cum.”

He could not stop himself and started jerking his waist.He sat still after violently jerking and put his hands on her head and pulled her head towards him and kissed her mouth.They sat like that for sometime.Then she stood up and went towards her room.

His cock was glistening.He stood up and went inside the kitchen and came outside with a can of beer in his hand.He started drinking from it and came towards the camera.Soon the screen was filled with his face and then it became dark.

Like Reply

I was very sad and angry. I did not know what to do.I then decided to inform my dad about her affair and fell asleep thinking about that.

I was awaken by my mom’s voice on the next morning.I came outside and sat on the dining table for breakfast.My mom was inside the kitchen preparing the breakfast for me.She was saying something but I didn’t pay attention and ignored her as I didn’t want to talk to her.

She gave me the food and quickly went inside her room to prepare for office.After she left for the office,I dialed my dad’s number. It was awkward and I did not know how to explain him.informed him about her affair with Raju anyway.I explained to him about everything that I had seen.He did not believe me initially.He thought I was joking but he became serious when he realized I was indeed not joking and telling the truth.Dad could not believe it.He was considering Raju a friend and a good man.He told me it might be my misunderstanding but I told him how I caught them kissing first time and everything.He was angry and furious.He told me not to worry and take care of my health.
Next day was holiday.My dad called us in the noon when my mom was doing laundry.My heart was beating very fast.My mom picked up the phone and started talking.Her face gradually became pale and voice started trembling.

I could not listen from the other side but my mom was saying like,

“No, it’s not true.”

“Who told you that?”

“I love you.”

“Listen to me”

Then her voice became raised and they started quarreling.Only those who have seen their parents fight can understand how it feels.I was feeling sad and frightened.I thought they were fighting because of me.They would not be quarrelling if I had not told him about my mom’s affair.My mom’s eyes were teary when the call was over.

Like Reply
I asked her what happened.She told me nothing and slammed the door on my face.I went to the drawing room and sat on the couch and soon I heard her crying loudly.I wanted to go to her and give her water but I did not have courage to look to her crying face.I hated to see my mom crying.I had never seen her crying so loud.I was cursing myself.It was all because of me.What was the problem if she was having affair with raju, I thought.

She loved me and it should be enough for me.She did not have affair when dad was around. She had right to be loved.I felt sympathy towards my mom and anger towards dad.I was angry to my dad because he left us alone.My mind was sympathising with my mom and accusing my dad.After an hour her voice silenced and I went to her room.

She was sitting on the floor with her hands wrapped around her knees and her head was on her hands.I brought water to her and she looked at me.Her eyes were swollen and her cheeks had traces of tears.I hated that look.She drank the water.I asked her what had happened though I knew.she told me she would discuss later and told me to leave her alone.I went from there and went to my room.I passed my time staring on the floor.

Raju came to our home in the afternoon and asked why she did not pick up his phone.He sensed that she was sad and something had happened.He asked about it.She said everything about the call of dad.She told him how he was very angry and abusive.She told him that he had threatened her to divorce her and cancelled the plan to come to India as he did not want to see her face.

I knew my dad.He was very conservative when it came to cheating.He could tolerate everything except cheating.It was very hard for him to forgive her and she was also not going to stop meeting Raju and ask for forgiveness.My fear was becoming reality.I feared that dad would seek divorce when he found out and that’s why I hadn’t informed him about my mom’s affair yet.But I was very angry after watching the video and could not control myself.Now I was regretting my decision.I was little surprised and shocked when I heard that he had canceled the plan to arrive on next week.I was very excited that I was going to meet him but now I was disappointed.

Like Reply
Raju was also angry after listening to her.He said her not to worry as he would find out who was messing up with their lives and teach him a lesson that he would never forget.

He told her that he had obtained xerox copy of the letter that was sent to his wife and took it out from his pocket.My mom took the letter in her hand and her eyes became wide.Then she looked at me sternly.I was frozen.She had recognised my handwriting.Everything was over and messed up.I was caught.My heart was beating very fast like it would come out anytime.

She gave the letter back to Raju and told him to leave as she was not feeling good.When raju left,she closed the door and caught wrists of both of my hands in her fist and said ,

“So it was you who incited your dad and wrote that letter, right? Tell me why did you do that,huh?”

I wanted to tell her everything but could not say anything.I remained silent.That was the problem with me since my childhood.Words would never come out of my mouth when she was angry.

My silence was frustrating for her.She slapped hard on my face two or three times.Then pushed me hard so I fell on the couch.She sat on the couch next to me and repetitively asked why I did so.I could not answer and sat silently.She caught my ear and twisted it very strongly.It hurt so I pleaded her to stop.She said she would not stop until I answer her.Then she said,

“And you also stole the paper from Raju’s file,huh”

She was very angry and her voice was trembling when she spoke.I nodded my face.

“You are trouble maker.Do you know what happened to rahul?”

“No.”

“Of Course you don't.He was fired from his job.”

“I’m sorry ,momma.”

“Don’t call me momma.And say sorry to Raju uncle.”

She caught my arm and brought me to Raju’s home.Raju was surprised to see us at his home at that time.He asked my mom what the matter was.She pointed towards me and said,

“He wants to say something to you.”

I was looking at the floor and heard loud voice of my mom,

“Say”

“I'm sorry.” I said while looking at the floor.

Like Reply
Raju was clueless.He asked why I was sorry.I did not reply and stood still looking at the floor.My mom then spoke and explained everything about how I stole a paper from his file and I actually had written the letter to his wife.

“What?”

“Yes.”

“I'm shocked .How can you do that? Do you know how it felt when baldy the bastard scolded me in front of everyone.I’m pretty sure I was denied promotion because of that event.” Raju retorted.

He was furious.His voice was loud and shaking.

“And you dared to write letter to my wife?How did you get her address ehh?”

He began to come towards me.His eyes were red from anger.His hand was raised and it was looking from his gestures that he was going to hit me.My mom sensed this too and she quickly came to my side and put her right arm around me and said to raju,

“Stop Raju.”

Raju stopped and did not do or said anything further.My mom went to him and quickly kissed on his lips.She turned towards me and said,

“Go to your home.I am staying with Raju.”
I was dumbstruck and I just stared at them.I did not know what to do or say.I could not understand what she was talking.

“Are you deaf, fucking boy?Which language do you understand?” shouted Raju looking towards me.
Like Reply
I looked at them.My mom was standing on the right side of Raju.His right arm was wrapped around her waist and her left hand was around his neck.Raju was looking very angry and my mom turned her face to the other direction when I looked at her face.Her eyes were full of tears and her nose was red.

I did not move from the place and stood still.My mom placed her head on Raju’s shoulder and started sobbing.Raju was startled.He looked at her and put both of his hands on either side of her cheeks. He wiped her tears with the thumbs of his hands and told her to stop. He quickly kissed on her lips and lead her to the couch. He made her sit on the couch and he sat beside her with his hands clasping her hands.He said,

“Don’t cry darling. Your husband is loser. He didn't deserve you. I love you. You are my queen.”

He started caressing her back with his left hand while his right hand was placed on her thigh. He further added,

“You did nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong in loving someone.”

He glanced at me and then turned his face towards her. He pointed his finger towards me and said,

“You know. All this happened because of this bastard.”

I was taken aback by the word and expecting her to speak something.I remembered how she was offended and quarreled with the boy who told me the same word when he and I had some dispute few months back. But I was wrong.She didn't say anything and sat there silently.

Raju opened his mouth another time looking at me and was about to speak something but she intervened and spoke loudly looking at Raju,

“Call the cab.”

I had completely forgotten that my mom had brought me in her car and my home was at least 45 minutes drive from the home of Raju.How would I go to my home if she was not coming with me?
Like Reply