Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
Raju pressured her to accept the promotion as it would be great for her career growth and she would be earning more money that would be helpful in my treatment and her husband would also appreciate her.He told her that he would be there whenever required. So she needed not to worry about travelling. She told him that she was unsure and would think about it. I really hated him. He was very manipulating person. She didn’t want to accept promotion but he was pressuring her to accept it and I feared he might be successful in convincing her.They left the home to go to office together after sometime.

My fear came true when she called from office that afternoon. She informed me that she had accepted the promotion and her colleagues were asking for the party.She told me to be ready in evening as we would dine outside with her colleagues and friends. I wore casual clothes and waited for her to come and pick me up.

She called me and told me that she was waiting in parking lot.I went there and saw she was sitting on front seat of Raju’s car.I greeted them and sat on the back seat. She was in very good mood. They were talking about some incident in the office and she was laughing while talking.

Anyway we reached at the hotel. A group of about 10 persons were waiting for us. They greeted us and we proceeded into hotel. Her friends asked me about my health and behaved with me like I was a poor guy. That’s the thing I hate most.We had dinner and went back to our home. Raju did not come inside our home and left after dropping us there.She called my dad and informed him that she had accepted the promotion. She was trying to convince him that she had taken the decision to reduce financial burden from his shoulders.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next day was holiday. Raju called her and informed her about the death of a colleague’s mother. He told her to be ready as they needed to go to his house. My mom changed into white kurti and churidar and waited for Raju to come. Raju came after sometime and we went to his colleague’s home.

I did not go inside the house and told my mom that I would wait for them in the car. I did not like to see dead body and people crying over it.Soon the car was very hot and sweat was all over me so I came outside of it and waited for them to return. They were taking too much time so I dialled my mom’s number. She did not pick up. I dialled Rajus number but it was switched off. I was really pissed off so I decided to go there.

I went to the house but did not enter in it. I saw a boy coming out from the home so I approached him and inquired him about a woman wearing white clothes and an uncle having moustache. He told me that they had left the house 15 minutes earlier. I returned to the car and waited for them. Then after sometime I saw them coming.They were busy in talking with each other and Raju was holding her hand. I was irritated greatly and asked her where she was. She told me that they were in the house. I knew she was lying.
During the way back home, Raju asked her what she was doing that afternoon. Mom replied that she had some household work pending to be done. Raju asked her if she would like to go to movie.Mom gave an expression like she was not sure about it. Raju then stopped the car and told something in her ear. Mom stared at the road from the front glass and remained silent. I think she was thinking something. Then she agreed to go to a movie.
Like Reply
Raju was happy listening it, he thanked her and started the car. He wanted to purchase something so he suggested to go to a store but mom refused saying she would not go to anywhere without having a bath as they were coming from the funeral.

Raju mocked her saying she was very superstitious but she firmly told him to take us to our home. Raju dropped us in parking of the apartment. Mom invited him to come inside our home but he refused saying he needed to purchase something. He told us to be ready in the evening. He told her that he would come to our home in evening and pick us up for the movie.Then he left.

As soon as we entered in the home, she went to bathe.I sat on the sofa in drawing room and started to watch the TV. My friend called me but I ignored his call and switched my phone off. There was slight pain in my stomach but I sat silently and didn't’ tell my mom because I thought she would be worried and upset.Mom came out after taking bath and went into kitchen to prepare the lunch.It was ready after half an hour.

She set the dishes on the dining table and called me to take the lunch.I was not hungry so I refused to eat but my mom forced me to eat something saying I needed to take the medicines. I went to the dining table and sat on chair next to my mom.I ate little rice and told her I was done. She asked me whether the food did not taste good. I told her that it was not the case. I was not hungry at all.She told me that she would prepare my favourite food but I was annoyed at her insistence.
Like Reply
After having lunch she washed the dishes and put the soiled clothes into washing machine and started it.She then gave me my medicines and went to her room to take the nap. I went into my room and started reading something.

After approximately two hours I heard her cell phone ringing. She did not attend to it so I went to her room and found her sleeping. I saw the phone.It was Raju calling. I picked it up and said hello. He asked where my mom was.I replied that she was taking rest.He called me to wake her up as we needed to go. I said ok and cut the phone but did not wake her up and went into drawing room.

After sometime she came out and asked whether I would like to have coffee or tea.I said I would prefer coffee. She prepared it and gave me the cup. She sat beside me on sofa with her cup in her hand. I told her about call from Raju. She replied that she had talked with him and he would come after an hour to pick us up for a movie. We sipped the coffee and then she told me to change the clothes and she herself went into her room to prepare for the evening and closed the door.

I remained seated on sofa and switched on my phone.I saw lot of text messages of my friend. He was asking why I was not accepting his calls but I deleted it. I started to play a game in my phone.After sometime, I heard the doorbell and opened the door. It was Raju.He greeted me and we sat on sofa.He told me to change the clothes as I was looking like a zombie.I did not like his comment but I went into my room and wore black half sleeved casual shirt and blue denim jeans.I went outside and sat besides him on sofa.
Like Reply
He was frequently looking at his watch.He then shouted the name of my mom and asked her how much time she would take. We heard her voice saying to wait for few moments only as she was done.Raju was becoming impatient and as soon as he heard the door of her room open, he opened his mouth to say something but he could not.

He just stared at her. She had wore long black colored skirt and off white buttoned top. Her skirt reached upto middle of her calf.It was made from lace material. It was semitransparent from the knees to the calf. So outline of her legs could be seen. Her blouse was deep necked and buttoned in front.Slight cleavage was visible. It was sleeveless.Her top reached on her waist exactly at the same place where her skirt was tied. So whenever she would bend or she stretched her arms it was lifted and her waist or navel was seen. Her hair was loose and a pin was tied on the middle of it. She had applied dark colored lipstick. Raju stood up and hugged her and said that nobody would imagine she was mother of a son. She slapped on his upper arm and told him to shut up.

We went to a well known multiplex. Raju had booked the tickets online. He had selected the upper most raw of the cinema hall. We went there and sat on our seats. My mom sat in the middle of Raju and I. I was on her right side and Raju was on the left. Movie was boring and there was very few people in the hall. Nobody apart from us was in the raw. I was wondering why he has chosen such a movie after all.Raju and mom was talking more and watching less. They were talking in very low voice. They were talking about people in their office and mostly about their boss.

Like Reply
I could understand from their conversation that after her promotion she was to be appointed as the head of an important team and Raju was advising her about what she should do and what she shouldn’t. Soon I felt drowsiness.I told my mom about it. She moved armrest between our seats upwards and I kept my head in her lap and closed my eyes.I could feel her hand on my head. I do not know when I was drifted into sleep.

I was awaken by a sound from the movie. I found that armrest was back on its original position and my head was resting on it.I heard no voice of Raju and mom.I slowly sat on the chair and looked at the direction of them.I was shocked to see them.Armrest between their seats were moved upside and they were sitting very close to each other.Their thighs were joined and her head was resting on his shoulder and her eyes was closed.Raju was looking towards the screen. His facial expressions were weird.His right arm was around her waist and his hand was disappeared inside her top.Due to this her top was risen up about three inches and her navel was visible. His left hand was placed on her left thigh. Suddenly I had an urge to sneeze. I tried to control it but I failed to do so and I loudly sneezed. Mom was startled and Raju removed his hands from her and they sat straight. She asked me whether I was alright. I was in very bad mood.I was very disappointed. They started to watch the movie like nothing had happened.
Like Reply
Soon I had an urge to pee so I went to washroom and relieved myself. I returned to the hall and when I went to the top raw I saw no one was sitting there. Then I realized that due to the darkness I had come to the wrong side so I turned to go to the other side. When I looked towards them I had the feeling which is very hard to describe. It was mixture of disappointment,hatred and anger.They had returned to the earlier position with her head resting on his right shoulder and his right arm around her. This time his right hand was resting on her right breast and he was caressing it slowly.Her skirt was risen up and her knees were visible. Her legs were slightly aparted and his left hand was inside her skirt. I was out of my mind and I started to go towards them. Raju might have sensed of my coming towards them so suddenly sat straight and my mom looked towards my direction. She smiled to me when I sat on my chair but I did not smile at her and stared on the screen. She asked me if I needed anything to eat. I said no. I was very sad and very upset.I was thinking why she was doing that to us.

We went to have the dinner at a posh restaurant after the movie.All the time I was moodeless and sat there silently.They were talking with each other all the time.He would tell silly jokes and she would laugh on it. We went to our home after the dinner. I was hoping that he would leave after dropping us at home but he didn’t. Instead he came inside our home with us and sat on the sofa. He ordered my mom to prepare tea for us so she went into the kitchen.We were hearing sound of her making the tea. After sometime I heard her calling me to go inside the kitchen to take the medicines. At that Raju stood up and said he would prepare medicines for me and went inside the kitchen.It was weird. I suspected that he had gone to kitchen to do something with my mom so I decided to go there and not let him do anything.
Like Reply
So I went to the kitchen and saw that my mom was standing near the platform and tea was poured into the cups.Raju was on the other side and he was preparing my medicines. My mom had weird facial expressions. It was unpleasant. When Raju saw me he told me that it was ready and gave me to take it. I looked at my mom and she also shook her head. So I drank it and then we came outside in the drawing room. Mom asked me whether I would like to have a tea but i refused to it. Raju and I sat on the main sofa and my mom sat on the sofa chair opposite to him.They started sipping tea silently. I kept my head on the headrest and started relaxing. Soon My head started to be heavy and eyes started to shut. I had to make an effort in keeping my eyes open.It was really very weird. My eyes were closed and I was not able to open it. I was not sleeping but it was very weird. I could hear my heartbeats. I wanted to go to my room but my legs were not obeying commands of my mind. I was not able to move my hands also.I wanted to tell my mom about this but my mouth was not opening. I could hear them talking but was not able to do anything. Soon my headache became severe.It was like someone was hammering my head but I was not able to even lift my finger.

After sometime I heard the voice of my mom,

“Is he sleeping?’’

‘’I think so.’’

‘’You are devil’’

‘’No, I am Raju”

I heard him laughing.

‘’Why did you do this?’’
“I will answer all your questions tonight darling. Now come here and sit on my lap.”

“He will wake up”

I heard Raju’s laughing.

“No. He will not wake up even if you beat drums in his ears.Now come here.”
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply
I felt some movement on the sofa.There was silence for few minutes. Then I heard voice of my mom. It was very soft.

“Will it harm him?’’

“Don't worry , it will not harm him. He would sleep. Simple”

“Why did you do this?”

“Because I wanted to love you tonight.”

“You could do that without drugging him”

“Oh come on , I am tired of doing it like a thief. Now whole of the home is for ourselves so don’t worry too much and enjoy.”

I then heard some slurping sound. Then Raju spoke,

“Dont sit like that. I want to see your face properly. Keep your legs on either side of me and sit facing me.”

I then felt some movement on the sofa and toes of her right feet touching my arm.

“You looked stunning today.I wanted to eat you the moment I looked at you.”

“And you ate me by your eyes ,huuh.You are very bad guy.”

And I heard slapping sound.It was sharp.

“How dare you bitch.”

Like Reply
Then I heard another slapping sound.It was dull.

“Ouch.”

“Hurt it bitch? It is nothing.It is gonna hurt you more.”

Then it was some weird sound. I was not able to understand what was going on because my mind lost its ability to analyze the voices. I did not know when I fell asleep. I woke up next day and looked at clock. It was 12 o'clock in the noon. My head was still heavy and my mouth was sore. I went to kitchen to drink some water and saw a note sticked to the door of fridge. It was written by my mom. She wrote that Savita aunty would not come to prepare the lunch so I should order it from outside and she wrote not to forget the medicines. I drank water and then went to my room and lay on bed. I was not feeling good. I was feeling tired.My eyes were sticky.My throat,chest and stomach was burning.It was horrible feeling. I was not hungry so I went into my room and lay on bed and fell asleep soon.
I was awaken by the ring tone of my phone. It was my friend calling me. I rejected his call and came in the drawing room,switched the TV on and sat on the chair.Soon my mom returned from the office. She looked at me and asked me whether I had eaten.I replied that I was not hungry. I had not bathed yet and was looking like a ghost.She then told me, rather scolded me ,why I had not bathed yet. She ordered me to go to bathe.I did not want to go but she stood there staring at me with stern face so I went to bathe.
Like Reply
While I was taking bath, I heard my phone ringing. I came out and went to the drawing room. I was feeling better and refreshed. I saw my mom standing there with my phone in her hand. She definitely seemed to have talked with him.She asked me why I was not taking up his calls. I told her I was happy with myself and did not want to talk to him. She insisted me to call him. I took the phone from her hand and dialed my friend’s number.

He blasted me for not answering his calls. I threatened him that I would cut the call so he calmed down. I asked him what the matter was. He told me that he and his friends were going to play a cricket match against seniors’ team.Their team was short of one player so he was inviting me to play with them. I told him that I would think and inform him later and disconnected the call.

My mom asked me about the reason of his calling. I told her about the cricket match. She insisted that I should go with him. She told me that I needed to mingle with friends rather to be alone all the time.I told her that I was feeling weak so she told me that I must go there even if I did not want to play.She took the phone from my hand and dialed my friends number.She gave the phone to me and told me to confirm to him that I would go with him.I hesitatingly confirmed to him of my going. And I also informed him that I would not be useful to them.

Like Reply
Next day , I took the bath and came for breakfast. After serving me the breakfast ,my mom went inside her room to prepare for the office. She came out wearing dark blue chiffon saree with black blouse. She told me that she had to attend a very important meeting so she would be late in the evening and she left for the office.

My friend came to pick me up. I went with him on his activa. I met with my friends after very long time.They remarked that I was looking thin and bald.Although I was not well,I decided to play.It was fun hanging around with friends.One of the friends was boasting about his bating skills and about how he scored 200 runs in the last match.We were hoping too much from him and he was clean bold on the very first ball of the match. We lost the match and he was made target for teasing. It was fun. We hung out there until it was the evening. So my friend suggested to for Pizza. He collected money from every person and we all the 11 people went to a famous pizza hub. It was great.My dad called me and told me to give the phone to my mom as her phone was switched off.I told him that I was with my friends and would tell her once I reached the home.

Like Reply
When I reached at home, I found that mom hadn't returned yet. I entered in the home and drank the water and sat on the sofa. After sometime doorbell rang and I opened the door. It was my mom and Raju uncle. She came inside and removed the sandals. Raju followed her and after removing his shoes he sat beside me and told my mom to give him water.She went into the kitchen and brought the glass and gave it to him. She sat opposite to us and asked me how my day was. I was very excited so I told her minutest detail about the match,pizza party and of course teasing of a friend. She looked happy. I then informed her about dad’s call. So she dialed dad's number and started talking with him. After she finished the call,Raju uncle asked what was he saying. She replied,

“He needs your help”

“What happened.”

“He contacted the Embassy.”

“Did not they help?”

“They did promise to help but he felt that they were not willing to displease rulers of that country on mere suspicion of a person. They told him that they cannot interfere with their personal matters but they would provide legal assistance if it is needed”

“Hmmmm”

“Then why he is worried.”

“Because he fears that he would be in trouble and they would not let the embassy know about him”
Like Reply
My mom further added,

“And he really wants to know who those guys are ,and he does not want to contact the security officer. You told me that you have contacts there.”

“Yes. I have a friend who has business interest in that country and can help us”

Raju said after some moments,

“We will go to his office to meet him on next sunday”

“Ok”

I was very concerned about my dad so I told my mom that I also wanted to go with them.She agreed to take me with them.Then my mom asked me whether I had taken the medicines. I replied in negative. So she stood up and went into the kitchen to prepare the solution. Raju was doing something in his phone.She came outside having a cup in one hand and water in the other hand.She came to me,stood in front of me and asked me to drink it.I half heartedly took the cup from her hand.She then went back into the kitchen. I looked at Raju uncle.He was staring at me and had weird expressions.Suddenly his phone started ringing. It was a call from his boss and he was busy in talking with him.
Like Reply
I quietly stood up and went into the kitchen. My mom was busy in doing something in the fridge.I hurriedly emptied the cup into the sink and placed it on the platform. My mom looked at me and smiled.I made a face and told her that it was very bitter. I drank water and came outside in the drawing room.I sat on the sofa chair opposite to Raju.My mom came out from the kitchen and sat on the sofa beside Raju.They started chit chatting.

I was tired due to the activities of the day and was uninterested in their talk so I closed my eyes and sat still. I then heard Raju mentioning my name. I was alarmed.They were talking about me in a very low voice but I could not understand about what they were talking. Suddenly I heard the voice of Raju,

“I think he has slept.”

“Are you sure?”

“Check him out.”

I was stunned by hearing this.I was very angry and very disappointed.I was upset that my own mother was collaborating with him in drugging me so that they could do whatever they wanted to do.I sat there like statue with closed eyes.

Like Reply
After some time I felt a soft hand touching my cheek and pushing my shoulder as if to wake me up but I did not move. I heard my mom’s voice,

“Yes,you are right.He is gone.”

“Good,now come here.”

“It is the last time mister. I will not give anything to him from now.”

“Yes baba.Now leave it and come here.”

There was a silence for few moments. After that I heard weird sounds. I dared to open my eyes slightly and saw that Raju and my mom was standing and kissing.Raju had wrapped his hands around my mom’s waist and her left hand was placed on the back side of his head and her right hand was on his chest. Their mouth was joined and it was like they are eating something from each other’s mouth. He was aggressively pushing his tongue in my mom's mouth and she was trying to catch it. I was feeling sick. I was seeing someone kissing first time in my life. The feeling is not describable.

After five or so minutes he broke the kiss and turned my mom around.I immediately closed my eyes.I slightly opened my eyes and found that he was hugging my mom from behind and kissing on her neck and on her earlobes.His left hand was inside the pallu and caressing her stomach and his thumb was teasing her navel.His right hand was wrapped around her chest and it was placed on her left breast.He was caressing her breasts one by one.Mom’s eyes were closed and her hands were held behind doing something I could not figure out.
Like Reply
He then made my mom turn towards him and slowly pushed the pallu of her saree off her shoulder. It fell on the floor. He then caught the fabric from the front and jerked it.The knot came outside from her petticoat and he unwrapped her saree. She stood there wearing petticoat and blouse.He then hugged her and started kissing on her forehead,cheeks and neck.He then parted from her and removed his shirt. His chest was hairy.My mom hugged him and started kissing on his neck and on his chest.She would kiss on his nipple, place it between her teeth,pull it and then release it. Raju was making weird sounds. Marks of lipstick were all around his neck and chest.Once she bit his nipple very hard so he slapped on her ass and then started kissing on her lips.He placed his hands on her ass and started feeling it.He started moving his hand in a circular motion on her ass.

He then lifted her and sat on the sofa.He made her sit on his lap.She was sitting in such a way that her legs were placed on the sofa and her back was held by Raju’s right hand.He moved her face to his face by his left hand and started kissing her.He then placed his left hand just below her left breast and took the breast upside.He did the same with her right breast.He caressed them and squeezed them.He then moved his hand downwards and made some movement on her bare stomach with his fingers. My mom felt tickling and started chuckling.She caught his hand and made him stop.Their mouth joined and kissing game started.While kissing her his hand slipped inside her petticoat and there was some movement inside it.After a while he broke the kiss and said something in her ear.
Like Reply
She gently told him,

“No,not here darling. I had to clean lot of mess last night when we did it here.I had to wash carpet,sofa covers and God knows what else.Let's go to my room darling.”

“Ok, as you wish.”

And he stood up carrying her in his arms and proceeded towards her bedroom.

I sat there being disgusted.I had never seen something like that in my life.I did not know what to do.I was sad.I was feeling sympathy towards my dad and I strongly disliked ,if not hated ,my mom. My dad was working very hard living alone so that we could live comfortable life and here was my mom enjoying her life.I thought of informing my dad about her and uncle but then I realized that it was not good option as he needed Raju’s help. After some time, I started hearing some weird voices from her bedroom like aaah,ooh,ooomphh. I was feeling sick in my stomach.I wanted to vomit but I could not as they would find out about me.It was very awkard and hard ,sitting there ,suppressing the feelings.After two or so hours I heard the sound of feet coming towards the drawing room so I sat like earlier and closed my eyes.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw that Raju had gone in the kitchen.He was wearing only shorts .He came outside from the kitchen and a can of beer was in his hand.I was surprised about how it came in our kitchen. He sat on the sofa and calmly started taking sips from the can.I was hearing sound of flush and shower in the washroom
Like Reply
After few minutes my mom came outside wearing only yellow kurti.It reached below her knees.Her hair was open and wet.She was looking very relaxed.She sat on his lap and quickly kissed on his lips.He placed opening of the can to her mouth and she drank the beer from it.I had seen her smoking but was seeing her drinking beer first time.She then mentioned my name.

I closed my eyes.She was telling him how she was worried about me. She told him to help her putting me to my bed.After few moments I felt soft hands trying to pull me up from my shoulders but was unable to do so.I heard Raju laughing.He said he would carry me by my shoulders and told her to help him with my feet.I felt big hands strongly squeezing my shoulders from inside my hands and soft hands taking my feet off from the floor.They carried me to my bedroom and placed me on my bed.My mom was breathing very hard. After a while I opened my eyes very slightly and saw that Raju was trying to hug her but she pushed him and told him that it was enough.She then told him to go.Raju quickly kissed on her lips and left.

My mom turned towards me.I closed my eyes in a flash.I felt a hand on my head and a gentle kiss on my forehead. I heard her voice saying sorry and then heard closing of the door.
Like Reply
Nothing new happened on the next day.It was one of the usual days.I woke up, had bath,took breakfast,mom left for the office,I saw TV,surfed the net,Savita aunty came,made lunch and left,I ate the lunch,took nap,read something,mom returned from the office,we chatted for sometime,she prepared the dinner,we had it,dad called and she talked with him and the day was over.

It was Thursday. My mom told me that she needed to travel on the next day and would return on the Saturday. I was scheduled to have Chemotherapy session on the Saturday so she was worried.I told her to postpone either travelling or chemo but she replied that neither was possible. She then dialed to Raju and talked with him about taking me to the hospital.Raju agreed to it.

My mom left on Thursday.Before leaving she reminded me to take the medicines and call her if I needed anything.She then told me that Savita aunty would prepare the food and clean the house in her absence.Moms are weird.It was only matter of two days but she was acting like she was going for a month.I told her not to worry about me and go instead.
Like Reply