A Banana Muffin Saga
(16-12-2019, 03:26 PM)Rizzi1198 Wrote: Waiting dear

(16-12-2019, 05:32 PM)Kumar678 Wrote: Update?

So sorry for this delay...continuing this immediately...
[+] 1 user Likes YLTS's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(19-11-2019, 06:47 PM)Askk2me Wrote: Waiting

(23-11-2019, 03:07 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Update

Helloo,
Sooo sorry...posting shortly...And, I really appreciate your patience...
Like Reply
(23-11-2019, 10:55 AM)Mande Wrote: Nice and fantastic update. Tanvi’s Venture in slum and brothel seems more erotic and thrilling than the party. Nevertheless looking forward to some erotic and big update once you are back to your own self. Cheers!

Posting next chapters shortly...We still have to go through the night...Thank you soo much!
Like Reply
(26-11-2019, 03:20 PM)koolme98 Wrote: such a hot story... including turmoils between a character who is a faithful housewife with an extraordinary appeal and her inner soul who wants to get free with all the taboos.

As expected from the writer, as always, this is another masterpiece

Thanks a lot Ylikethiss

Hi...
Apologies for being away...Posting the next chapters to cover for the delay...
Thank you soo much!
Like Reply
(27-09-2019, 07:12 AM)Renjith Wrote: Nice bro

(15-12-2019, 10:37 PM)listener098 Wrote: is this going to be same fate of your old story.... hope you alteast provide full fledged sexual encounter before you end this one

Hi,
Thank you for taking your time, next chapters shall be posted shortly...As promised earlier, we shall definitely see the end of this one...
Like Reply
Chapter-38

“Another day dear! And absolutely not here!!” Tanvi replied politely and turned back to her bedroom to remove the suit.

“Ouh-no no, not so quick! You know what? I know a perfect spot! Come come!!” Maahi seemed to be more excited than others as she walked briskly towards the main door.

“No Maahij, no way I am returning back!” Tanvi stood firm as she realized Maahi’s intentions.

“Gaawd! We are not going to the party! I told you, I know a perfect place where no one, no one breathing would think of finding us!  Commmnooww!!” Maahi pulled Hansa along with her as she walked out carrying both their drinks.

“But, where Maahiji? I cannot leave my kids alone now! And it is really late as well! Plus, Upendraji is waiting, right?”

“My goodness! You really need a vacation sweetheart! You need to release all those stress...Walk with me and lock the door. I will not do any harm to you, trust me!” Maahi returned to Tanvi and pulled her hand. 

Once she realized there was no damage intended, Tanvi felt a bit comfortable to follow the aged woman. However, her suspicion turned into alarm when she found out where Maahi was taking them. 

Maahi walked and started climbing up towards Khurram’s house!

"Where the heck are you going??" A shocked, fuming Tanvi asked irritably at the red latex covered older woman who was already ahead of her and Hansa by few steps. She was unable to move a limb from the very thought about the destination of their upward climb!

"Trust me Tanvi!" Maahi replied while continuing her ascent upwards.

"WHATTT?? WE CANNOT GO UP!!!” Tanvi's annoyance at Maahi peaked another high and she expressed it with shushed voice.

"Shhhh Tanvi...I told you to trust me! Now, both of you don't make any noise ok? If you prefer, remove your shoes!" Adding to Tanvi’s exasperation, she found no change in pace from Maahi as the elder woman continued her climb. 

As Maahi looked behind, she saw a very pensive Tanvi and a bewildered Hansa watching her intently.
"Common girls...believe me, I am taking you somewhere safe!" and she nodded at their shoes indicating to remove them.

"OH-GOD!" A soft muffle left Tanvi’s lips and with increased irritation, she removed her high heels and followed behind Hansa who had not changed her dress. Hansa was still wearing the top she had worn earlier. The warmth of the beer inside Tanvi’s intestine gave her the dare she badly needed at that point of time. Even though her brain cells were swamped with the images of her earlier episode with Khurram and Safiya at the Sauna, Tanvi’s palm continued to clutch her womanhood from straying and letting an orgasm to spurt out of her control. She realized her miserable failure in keeping Maahi away from climbing towards Khurram’s house and also her cunt letting her down by producing sinful froth as well. With sinking heart, she realized that all three of them were climbing towards trouble! Tanvi’s heart started beating heavily with every step she took upwards to Khurram's apartment.

"Sshhh! Don't make any noise!" All of them stood motionless at Maahi's hushed caution once they reached Khurram's floor.

"Gaaawd...Hansaa! Why are we doing this???" Tanvi's voice was infuriated and filled with anger.

"Relaaax gurl...climb slowly and follow me quietly ok!" Maahi turned herself and climbed upwards from Khurram's floor. 

An alarming remembrance popped inside Tanvi’s brain as she recalled the last time, she climbed the very same steps being utterly nude and was trying to escape from the watchman while on her first tryst of public nudity. She tried with all her might to relax her thoughts whilst her legs continued to climb upwards and leaving Khurram’s door untouched. An involuntary breath of relief left her chest as soon as she acknowledged Maahi walking away from Khurram’s apartment. She hastily followed the two women noiselessly through the steps. Despite the coldness she felt from the floor through her feet, it was her vagina that took the hit from the plight! With an extra shudder, she felt few drops of her hot cum slithering past the heated walls of her vagina and smothering her pubic hair to make her groin wetter than ever. For a moment, she cursed herself for leaving her lingerie undergarment in her toilet while wearing her latex suit! Her vaginal lips and entire groin were already heated and soaked up from the erotic fear which, in turn made the latex apparel to stick against her cunt a second skin! 

"Sllowwwly now...I am opening the door!" Tanvi’s feet stopped from moving as she heard Maahi's instructions from above.

"Common girls! It's all ours!!" Hansa giggled and she led the other two through the open door to the open terrace.

"My goodness! I had no idea this place was so huge!" A genuine disbelief filled comment arose from Tanvi.

"Hmmm...See…I told you to trust me!" Maahi rolled her eyes as she pointed her beer bottle at Tanvi with a winning nod.

"Maahi, you remember the last time we were here?" Hansa's voice was suddenly serious.

"Shit! Of course yaar Hansa, how can I forget!"

"I remember this place used to be Khurram's favorite spot, right Maahi?"

"Yes, absolutely, it used to be his specially chosen venue! Anyway, leave all this now…let's enjoy this night ok? Let’s not spend more time intriguing over the past! Most importantly, we have our gorgeous friend right here and we need to show her about 'REAL' party, RIGHT?" 

Tanvi caught the tone of Maahi's voice and sensed as if she was cautioning Hansa from spilling some confidential thing. 

"Why would this be Khurramji's favorite spot? And for what purpose??" Few thoughts slashed through Tanvi's head and her cunt was first to reach some assumptions! Despite her desire to pry further, she restrained herself because it was her first time being alone with two strange women and she knew it would not be polite to inquire about their personal affairs. 

"This terrace is really huge!" Tanvi’s brain updated when she took a good long look around. She found her own clothes hanging at one corner for drying "OH! THAT SLUT MAID!" She recalled Sharda usually taking their wet clothes upstairs to dry whenever she did laundry. She also noticed some clothes from Khurram's household hanging next to hers. A jolt of shock electrified her vagina as her eyes glued over a large sized bra of Safiya hanging along with the familiar white spandex boxer of the old man. A dreadful image of Khurram's dark, naked shaft from sauna sprang into her head instantly! "O-GOD! I need to stop these absurd thoughts of his manhood!!" Though her brain whispered not to, her left hand involuntarily thrusted against her vagina through the latex apparel. To Hansa and Maahi, she seemed to be adjusting her skirt innocently.

Tanvi saw the beautiful moon being the only light giving them full visibility of the terrace and around. The distant lights from the complex and even distant lights from the Basti seemed to be non-existent. She also noted how the terrace was spared over both her and Mr. Mehta's buildings; there was no separation between the two. However, there was a door to enter Mr. Mehta’s block, just like the door of her building opening to terrace, however, it seemed to be far away.

Tanvi returned back from her musings as she heard the soft rustle next to her. A sudden gasp left her chest as soon as her eyes settled! To her utter disbelief, Tanvi stood paralyzed looking at the two older women!
Maahi was standing with a pose and projected a naughty grin on her face! Tanvi’s surprise increased as she found Maahi’s robe lying at her legs. Her grin covered entire face as if she was mocking at Tanvi. The short, red leather skirt that Maahi wore seemed almost twelve inches from hip to thigh making her gleaming black leggings to pout voluptuously seductive. Her top was a black tube top covering her chest, almost like a crotchet. Maahi did a turn-around and both Tanvi and Hansa got full view of her exposed shoulders and navel between the black latex dress. As she moved her body, Maahi flicked her skirt up through the side of her glutes, giving the two onlookers a brief view of her tight bottom and her long legs! 

Though Tanvi wanted to check Hansa's reactions, she fidgeted a little as the latex dress seemed to suffocate her. She felt trapped inside the slippery insides. The blood-rush was so high for the past ten minutes since she squeezed herself inside the black suit that Tanvi felt a heavy pain in her bowel to pee! Right there!! It was all mixed with her embarrassment and the fright of what she was about to do! Her cunt continued its somersaulting as it realized the impending exposure!

Tanvi took couple of agonizing steps away from the two elder women and put her beer over the pabangt that reached till her upper thigh and leaned back against the concrete for support. As she stretched her body, Hansa stood beside while continuing to appreciate such lithe and compact sized woman having such gloriously shaped muscles all over. Tanvi's eyes closed for few moments, before taking her attention to Maahi who was in the process of disrobing herself.

"Well, she was always confident about her body! Even when we were in college. She and Mehtaji’s wife were the ramp-walk models in our group. Tanvi caught a pang of sadness reflecting on Hansa's face for a microsecond and decided to ask later about that lady.

"Maahi could have easily become a leading model! Maybe pose as lingerie model for her own fashion line!!" Hansa blurted as if reading Tanvi's thoughts. Tanvi looked shaken beyond words when she found Maahi's tall and slim body showing all its voluptuousness through the latex suit. There was nothing left than agreeing to Hansa's words! Maahi was indeed a beautiful woman carrying more sexual energy than anyone else she met so far!! 

"Go on ya Tanvi, show us what you got! You know, once you leave your inhibitions, you would actually enjoy showing off your nakedity, trust me!" Hansa suggested to a perplexed looking young woman.

"Honestly, why did I never think of this? I could actually tease others by going naked!" An extremely naughty thought creeped into Tanvi's brain as she recalled all the appreciative and lusty looks that Abhi and his friends gave her that night. Adding more to the carnal side of her ego, she recalled many of the guests passing sleazy comments at her and mainly how Fariz pushed her to slide past her resistance with all his coaxing actions!

"BUT YOU ARE A HOUSEWIFE, REMEMBER?" She heard a loud shout reverberating inside her brain from the earlier face of hers from the mirror.

"You ready?" Maahi's face beamed with excitement.

"For...?" Tanvi was not sure about Maahi’s question.

"For this!" Maahi's reply was spontaneous and her actions were faster than her reply. It took few seconds for Tanvi to realize what just happened in front of her eyes! Maahi pulled the zippers above her breasts and her groin at once!

In less than few seconds, the tall older woman stood naked, right in front of her, showing off her breasts and hairless vagina exposed through the outfit! The crotchet type thing no longer covered her body. It was opened to display the one thing that any dress was supposed to conceal.

"Wha-What are you DOING???" Though her question was soft at first, the horror of someone catching them in that state pushed Tanvi to yell beyond her comprehension.

"Ooops!" Maahi's lips curled up and she took a sip of beer from her bottle.

"OOPS? That's it? Tanvi could not believe the old woman's dare.

"Oh Tanvi, relax yaar...It's only us! Noone will come here ok!" Hansa came to Maahi's rescue.

"Well, if you say so" Tanvi had to march back to where she stood to avoid more confrontation. However, as she took a gulp of her beer, she found Maahi starting to give poses to Hansa projecting her naked breasts and ass cheeks in obscene angles.

However, as she watched the light-headed Maahi drinking from her bottle and swaying herself in a seductive motion, she tore her gaze away to Hansa for a brief glance. To her surprise, Hansa was actually recording Maahi's moves in Maahi's own cellphone camera. 

'Wow!' Hansa exclaimed and an inaudible moan came out from Tanvi along with it as she found Maahi literally lifting her small skirt up and thrusting her butt cheeks towards her camera and thus accentuating her tall feminine figure to its sexy best.

"Common Tanvi! Don't be a prude! There is no one here now...Nobody to watch, catch or to judge here!" Maahi made a speech that sounded more like seduction, not a statement.

Tanvi knew well it was her turn and though she hated to admit, she wanted to do it!

"Please switch off the camera Hansa! Our dream-girl doesn't want to be intimidated! After all, this is Tanvi's first foray into modeling world!!" Maahi voice was better this time and Hansa complied by closing the phone into her bag.

Holding her breath, and wondering once again if should do it, Tanvi took few steps forward and stood somewhere equidistant from both women. With a dreamy smile on her face, she pulled open her latex robe!
"OUU-GAAAWD!" The deep groan from Hansa was the only sound Tanvi heard. There was no courage inside her to lift her face and check Hansa's facial response. Instead, she continued to disrobe completely and left the robe to fall at her feet!

"OOUHFFFUCCCK GGGURRRL! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY A HOT BABE!! MY GOODNESS!!!" Tanvi had no option other than lifting her face and to look at Maahi who was in fact half yelling in loud voice. To her cunt's pleasure, she found Maahi's wide open mouth and the appreciating look on her eyes and an equally dazed Hansa carefully watching her every move! She heard her vagina's begging tremors!

"GOSH! These two women are seriously wild! What if Khurramji walks over and catches us? SHIITT!" The simple thought of the monstrous old man made her knees wobble from an immediate crack inside her cunt. Her thighs started to get wetter as there was no panties absorbing the heated cunt liquid.

"Common Tanvi, do a catwalk from there to here!" Maahi shouted.

"Ya-Tanvi! Give us your best!!" 

A cold chill ran from her heels through her spine and splattered inside her brain! Tanvi breathed heavily and took few large gulps of air inside her lungs. A moment's pause happened before everything changed.
Tanvi took the first step towards the two elder women!

Instead of butterflies, Tanvi felt pin-pricks inside her tummy as her hips created its first sway!!

"If I found you earlier...Tanvi...Your life would've been different!" Hansa was unable to contain her response further.

"You are just driving me crazy little girl!" Maahi took one leap backwards and clutched her breasts and pinched her nipples while focusing over the seductively swaying young woman’s curves. Tanvi's eyes were glued over Maahi's gleaming nakedity and her sluttish actions which, in turn made her cunt to churn out more molten fluid. Her cheeks flushed as she felt her thighs slipping against each other due to the wetness that spread from her love hole!

"Such lovely figure! I am sure you would be smooth inside?" Maahi's question was direct, once again.

"WHAAT? SMOOTH? WHAT ARE YOU ASKING ME??" Tanvi's brain yelled back at the wicked grin that Maahi passed. Instead, she rephrased her question politely "What do you mean Maahiji?"

"You know what I mean? Are you like me down there?" Maahi pointed at her hairless groin.

"Oh-yes! I...I mean No! I am not!" Tanvi stammered and failed to respond to such personal question from a person whom she was not close at all. Her embarrassment had no bounds as Maahi deliberately pushed her look at the most private part of the elder woman. 

"Relax my little one...I just wanted to know! Maybe I can find out myself, huh? Shall I check?" Maahi's face was full of playfulness that everyone laughed at the pun. Tanvi felt better once she realized the intention was not real.

"My God Tanvi! I told you on our first meeting, you are bewitchingly photogenic, and freakingly sexy! All I need is an OK from you and we agree right here on it!" Hansa just could not contain her excitement.
“Hansa, noou…I cannot! I told you already!” 

“Don’t push her Hansa, she would definitely consider it once she knows the money involved!” Maahi’s comment did the trick. Tanvi stopped walking.

“What do you mean Maahiji? How would you know about what Hansa is talking?” Though she raised the question to Maahi, Tanvi avoided looking directly at the naked old woman.

“Oh darling…You had no idea! Tell her Hansa!” Maahi gave a very wicked smirk at Hansa.

“Okay ok! Tanvi, tonight’s event was not just a party. It was the launch of new product line from Maahi and Upendra!” Hansa gave a broad smile.

“Ouh! I had no idea Maahiji! You know what? I am so sure that this would be an instant hit!” Tanvi gladly gave her feedback as her vaginal lips that were plastered against the latex and with each step, her brain transpired jolts to her cunt.

“That’s why we both were asking you to be our model!” Maahi updated.

“Ooh-Noo Maaji, I cannot! Noo way…There are so many glamorous girls and models, I am just a housewife. And, I cannot do it Maahiji!” Tanvi turned and walked away from the two women to pick her bottle and drank a sip of the beer.

“Well, I don’t know if giving you some numbers would change your mind…If it does, I can do it!” Tanvi heard Hansa’s voice next to her.

“No no Hansa, it’s not that!”

“Well, if it’s not that, that I can help!” Maahi’s voice from her back made Tanvi to jump from surprise. Moreover, it was the fact that Maahi had her arms around and embraced that made her stunned.

“Maahiji!” It was not a shout, but contained both rejection and acceptance in Tanvi’s response.

“Tanvi, since you walked into my showroom, I had decided if anyone would represent our new line in India, then you would be it! So, please take your time and let me know okay!” Hansa’s face came down to Tanvi’s right ear and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek. Once she made sure Tanvi understood what she was saying, she removed her hands and stood back.

All three women jumped in shock as Maahi’s phone rang breaking to sexual silence in the air.

“It would be Upendra!” Maahi’s voice was not at all enthusiastic.

“Yes! I am on my waaay!!!” Tanvi sensed anger and displeasure packed in Maahi’s response to her husband.

“So sorry Tanvi…we have to go!” Maahi zipped her groin part of the dress and started wearing her top as she motioned Hansa to join her.

“Sure Maahiji, but thank you so much for such a wonderful night!” Tanvi was glad to realize the night being over.

“But Tanvi, we will talk later, okay?” Hansa winked at Tanvi as all of them started to climb down without making much noise.

As soon as Hansa and Maahi walked out from her corridor, Tanvi heaved and went inside her home. Her first stop was to check her children sleeping peacefully and once confirmed, she walked to guest bedroom and stood in front of the mirror watching her body in gleaming black latex and the short skirt that hardly covered her ass cheeks. 

----------------------------------------------

"Yaar Hansa, such a waste of time! I was this close to get inside that pussy!" Maahi's voice was pure hatred towards her husband and disappoinment. Hansa noticed her sitting in passenger seat and slowly opening her suit and engaging her fingers to some good use.

"You know what? patience is virtue!" 

"Stop it ya Hansa, this is not the time for your famous idioms!" Maahi's hands squeezed her own breasts hard as her eyes closed from the pleasure she derived from her own body.

"Easy easy...Tanvi is just any person...If you have not realized it yet, "She is Special"...For the very same reason, Mehta's, Khurram and the kids were trying their hand desperately. Let's wait and see!" Hansa's voice was more controlled.

"Yeah! Let's see...Upendra have some plans as well!" Maahi laughed as she updated Hansa about her husband.

"Fuccck! Maahi!! This thing is getting serious then?" 

"Oh...Fuckk...yess...This is going to get seriously interesting!! Now don't disturb me, I need to cum!" Hansa pressed her seat's slanting button and continued frigging her pussy with one hand and tweaked her nipple with other. Her moans conveyed the message to Hansa that her friend was already lost in her orgasmic bliss.

----------------------------------------------

As Tanvi turned her body to project her backside to the mirror and lifted the skirt, she found an uncanny resemblance to Maryam’s bouncing ass cheeks with her own shapely buttocks.

“Should I go there and check one last time?” An extremely naughty thought flashed inside Tanvi’s brain.

“Why not? You can actually climb up to terrace and then go down through Mr. Mehta’s building exit door! And this is the last night you would do this! So why not?” The reflection in the mirror pushed.

“SSHHHITTT!!!” Tanvi heard her own voice cursing while she found herself walking out of her house and locking the door. 

Tanvi’s eyes had blank expression just like her brain – nothing except her cunt’s betrayal! 
All the courage inside her heart melted as soon as she reached the terrace and stood alone in the moonlight. She felt naked!

Hardly a moment passed, Tanvi was found walking towards the second door. She paused a moment, as she reached the threshold of Mr. Mehta’s terrace door. With one more extra gulp of air into her lungs, Tanvi entered the building and took the first few steps down. 

One part of her consciousness was unable to justify any of her actions while other part held the decision to explore the night further!

Her feet cladded inside the high heel and latex started shaking as she almost reached the first floor, which was the equivalent of Khurram’s apartment in Mr. Mehta’s building. “The very same flat that all the models and Sharda came down!” The vibration inside her vagina reached another pitch as she heard the music thumping out from the apartment. Despite her will to proceed, her feet were stuck from stepping further down. Couple of feet away was the apartment door that was kept open and she heard voices and noises along with the music. Tanvi was unable to figure out whether she was really horny or her cunt was frustrated from staying away from its rightful battle.

“SHIIITTT!!!” A stroke of shock shook her as she found a latex suit covered man walking out of the apartment with his cock dangling free and disappearing down the steps. At the very same moment, a cold wind passed through the open terrace door and drooped itself down and grazed its cold presence through the flimsy skirt and made her heated vagina to shiver unexpectedly. 

Her cunt hollered!

Tanvi saw herself climbing down through the last steps and reaching the open door of the apartment. The living room was filled by smoke, and from the stench, she guessed it to be specials, not the normal ones. As soon as her eyes and ears adjusted to the dim light and music, Tanvi’s shock was unexplainable. There were few couples engaged in sex and enjoying each other’s company in positions that she had never imagined to be possible. As she was well aware of the apartment layout that was identical to Khurram’s house, she took more steps to reach one of the bedrooms next to the kitchen. Tanvi froze at the threshold and kept herself from entering inside.

Inside the bedroom, there was a couple pumping their bodies against each other on the oversized love bed. It was the recognition of the two who were engaged in carnal activity that made Tanvi to stop where she stood.

Maryam was humping up and down over Mr. Mehta’s upturned cock. With shame filled pleasure, Tanvi realized the manhood that was inside her mouth few nights before. Her cunt was the only body part that was functioning with overdrive in Tanvi’s entire body. Maryam had removed her Latex suit from shoulders and bunched at her hips. As the couple was facing away from Tanvi’s vantage point, she was able to see Mr. Mehta’s shaft emerging and disappearing from Maryam’s puckered ring!

“Ooougaawd! He is using her dirty hole for sex!!!” Tanvi’s brain jolted as if electrocuted when she heard the ongoing conversation between the old mand and the young woman.

“Commmon Beti, fuck…fuck…I know your husband is not enough for your cunt! Fuccck it!!!” 

“Yesss…ufff…mmmm…I am all yours Mehtasaab! All yoursss…use mee...aah....mmm!!” Maryam plummeted down on the old man’s cock using her anal skills.

“No no…She calls me Mehtaji! Call me Mehtaji, my hot slut Tanvi Beti!!”

“Oouuh…Mehtaji…kill me with your spunk! Use me!! FFFUUUUCCCCKK!!!” Maryam bounced faster as she announced the arrival of her orgasm.

Despite the shock from realizing Mr. Mehta’s fantasy, Tanvi bent herself forward as if yearning to see the heated couple with more clarity. Her right hand gripped at the side wall to balance while continuing to witness the carnal exploits of the old man and the young woman.

“Mimi! You are here!!” A sudden male voice from behind made Tanvi to jump and stand straight from her bent forward position. 

Before she could do anything, the man pressed himself against her back and the warmth of his body transpired through her ass cheeks. A delight filled moan left Tanvi’s throat as his erection moved against and through the butt crack. 

“Mmmm…Fuccck girl! You have been here! Abhi has been asking for you for quite some time! Come!!” It was Rony who stood behind her and had his cock plastered against her butt cheeks. He moved backwards and allowed her to squiggle through the gap.

“Gosh! What should I do now?” A fresh new question loomed over as Rony walked in front of her and expected her to accompany him. To answer the new predicament, Tanvi knew there was nothing she could do other than going along with Rony to her modesty’s final demise.

“This night was supposed to be the best night ever! But you see what happened now? We all lost…!” Rony muttered between the cigarette he had lighted while they both climbed down. 

“Hmm!” Tanvi’s lips were sealed with fright.

“Fariz is the one who got disappointed most! He lost his chance to nail both Tanvi Didi and you as well, hahah!”

“Whaaatt???” Though she wanted to yell and ask, Tanvi had to keep her mouth clamped to stop Rony from figuring out from who she is. However, the only thing she was confident was, the head mask allowed only her eyes and lips outside, making it mostly impossible for anyone to interpret who she really was inside the suit.

Rony continued as if answering her question “Gurl, we all tried our best to get that Tanvi Didi’s legs opened…Abhi was so sure that he would get the taste of that hot piece! But look what happened! She is now sleeping peacefully in her house and he ended up enjoying our best slut ‘Sharda’!” 

“Ummm!” Tanvi conveyed her presence as they both entered Mr. Mehta’s house from back entrance. 

For a moment, her eyes lost its focus due to the smoke and carnal noises that were happening all around in the living room. 

"Shiittt! Who are these people? How does all these things happen in this complex and I never knew till now?" She tried her best to clear her vision, and the first thing she found was Sharda's brown naked body springing up and down on top of Abhijeet’s cock, and both were on top of the dining table. This couple seemed to be taking the centerstage while there were other couple engaged in other animalistic activities.

"Oh-My-God! All the photos and videos from Abhi's cell phone were actually real! Gaaawd...the size of Sharda's buttocks!!" Tanvi's thoughts drove ahead of her rational brain by watching all the reeking sex happening all around her.

“Oh! Mimi is here!” Fariz was the first one to notice her.

Tanvi’s eyes adjusted to Fariz’s bulk and her lips dried up immediately! She was lost in awe, once her eyes fixated on his engorged penis that looked menacingly thick and was standing straight up from his groin. One of his hand was stroking it and was ploughing it into Sweta’s mouth that was hanging at the edge of the table while another man was going at her cunt with full swing.

“Mimiii…come faaasstt! I am...almossst..aaaah!!!” Tanvi’s attention returned to Abhijeet once she heard his high pitched call as Sharda continued to thrash her meaty cunt down over his froth smeared cock.
[+] 6 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Waahh.. What an update... Tanvi is purely on the tarmoil... to take a step ahead or put back.. how you imagine yarr.. super..

The party guys intentions are very much exposed infront of her.. all want to taste her pussy.. and now she is aware..
Now.. want to see.. what Tanvi decides.. we are waiting who is the first one apart from her husband.. who penetrate her wet hole or holes...
Still I.. back of my mind... Running the thoughts.. that all party perverts will face KLPD.. and winner will be the different one.. or more than one..
Like Reply
(27-12-2019, 04:31 PM)Renjith Wrote: Super bro

Thank you so much!
Like Reply
(27-12-2019, 08:18 PM)Yampag Wrote: Waahh.. What an update... Tanvi is purely on the tarmoil... to take a step ahead or put back.. how you imagine yarr.. super..

The party guys intentions are very much exposed infront of her.. all want to taste her pussy.. and now she is aware..
Now.. want to see.. what Tanvi decides.. we are waiting who is the first one apart from her husband.. who penetrate her wet hole or holes...
Still I.. back of my mind... Running the thoughts.. that all party perverts will face KLPD.. and winner will be the different one.. or more than one..

Thank you for your kind words...and glad to be part of this.

We have been lingering in and around this party for quite sometime, and we need to move ahead if we have to see what Tanvi would face in her reality.

Really appreciate your feedback...Please read through the next post...shortly.
Like Reply
Chapter-39

“Fariz is the one who got disappointed most! He lost his chance to nail both Tanvi Didi and you as well, hahah!”

“Whaaatt???” Though she wanted to yell and ask, Tanvi had to keep her mouth clamped to stop Rony from figuring out from who she is. However, the only thing she was confident was, the head mask allowed only her eyes and lips outside, making it mostly impossible for anyone to interpret who she really was inside the suit.

Rony continued as if answering her question “Gurl, we all tried our best to get that Tanvi Didi’s legs opened…Abhi was so sure that he would get the taste of that hot piece! But look what happened! She is now sleeping peacefully in her house and he ended up enjoying our best slut ‘Sharda’!” 

“Ummm!” Tanvi conveyed her presence as they both entered Mr. Mehta’s house from back entrance. 

For a moment, her eyes got unfocused from the smoke and carnal noises that were happening from all around. She tried her best to clear her vision, and the first thing she found was Sharda springing up and down on top of Abhijeet’s cock, and both were on top of the dining table. This couple seemed to be taking the centerstage while there were other couple engaged in other animalistic activities.

“Oh! Mimi is here!” Fariz was the first one to notice her.

Tanvi’s eyes adjusted to Fariz’s bulk and he lips dried up once her eyes focused on his engorged penis that looked menacingly thick and was standing up. One of his hand was stroking it and was ploughing it into Sweta’s mouth that was hanging at the edge of the table while another man was going at her cunt with full swing.

“Mimiii…Faaasstt! I am almoosst ready!!!” Tanvi’s attention returned back to Abhijeet’s high pitched voice as Sharda continued to thrash her meaty cunt down over his cock.

“Go go…You were missing from all the actions here!” Rony smacked on her ass making her body to jerk forward few steps. 

“What should I do?” A coarse whisper entered Tanvi’s brain.

“GO-TO-ABHIJEET! THAT’S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!!” A response retaliated immediately.

“Bu-but, they are actually doing…doing it!” A loud reply popped back as she focused her viewpoint of the extreme vocal and physical activities happening around her, especially Sharda jouncing up and down with all her might.

“WHY NOT? THEY ARE ADULTS…AND THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ACTING SILLY!” The same loud voice of hers from the mirror replied again.

“I am not silly!!!” With that statement slapping her mirror-face, Tanvi reached right next to the heated couple. She paused an inhaled one large gulp of air once she stood next to Abhijeet whose lower body drooped down from the dining table edge and Sharda who continued her bounce over his shaft. It was the pungent odor of the sex that made her intoxicated more than the beer she consumed so far. She heard the heavy breaths and grunts from Abhijeet and her maid indicating that they were about to explode any moment. Her eyes revolted herself from disgust of watching her maid’s dark and hairless cunt lips smothering white lather over Abhijeet’s lean shaft and balls that were equally hairless.

“Shittt, I need to get the hell out from here!” Someone shouted from deep inside her brain. Despite the loud warning, she still continued to watch the coarse sex occurring in front of her eyes.

“MIMII…NOOOWWW!!!” Abhijeet yelled as he pumped his hips high up making his cock disappear deep and completely inside the maid’s slithering cunt. With disgust filled amazement, Tanvi found his cock reappearing out of Sharda’s vaginal sheath and getting free out of it…coated with white froth of her maid’s sinful fluids.

“What are you waiting for Sis? Go on and do the job that you crave to perform!” Tanvi jumped from where she stood as she heard Fariz growling into his left ear.

“WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??” Despite the question that hung all around her head, Tanvi almost had a guess with sinking heart. 

“SUUUCCCK-ITT-NOOW!!!” Abhijeet’s yell was the answer to her question.

“Go-on-Sis! You know you want to…” Another deep snarl from Fariz created a noninvasive electrical shockwave that started from her left ear and travelled her spine to pop inside her cunt and instructed her body to bend forward to meet Abhijeet’s cum coated cock and gleaming balls that were hardly a feet away from where she stood.

“Yes go onn” With one more murmur, Fariz pushed her hips forward to make her stand between the open thighs of Abhijeet. Tanvi found her maid’s vaginal lips flinching from the unoccupied cavity as his cock left her orifice. 

“Mppff!” Tanvi struggled to control her muffle as she felt Fariz’s hand on top of her head and forcing her to perform the inevitable!
Without her knowledge, Tanvi bit her lower lip as if helping her brain to regain the lost control. Despite the self-induced pain, her nostrils flared as the stench of their mixed cum enticed her into performing something she never wanted to do.

Tanvi’s lips parted open!

Fariz pushed her head down to meet the cum coated shaft!

Her eyes never left the nauseating inner view of her maid’s parted cunt!

Abhijeet’s legs swayed and his heels pushed down to floor making his groin to pump high in air to meet the deliberately opened lips of his friend Maryam. Instead he had no idea that his darkest fantasy was coming true, right there, right then…That his cock was about to dive into the heated depths of the most desired woman…his own Tanvi Didi was leaning forward to gulp his manhood!!

Tanvi felt his cock reeking from the mixed body fluids!!

Fariz’s left hand moved forward and clutched at the pull-away zipper over her left breast!!

Abhijeet pushed hips further up and his body jolted as the tip of his shaft met the waiting lips!!

The emotion that Tanvi felt was both sickening and persuasive at the same time. The last shove from Fariz’s hand made her mouth open wide and allowed the cum coated head of Abhijeet’s cock to slide past her stretched, soft lips. 

Tanvi felt the gooey liquid spreading salty flavor on her tongue at first!!

Before she could move away, Abhijeet pushed his cock further inside…Then she felt it spasming!! 

Her eyes closed down and the tip of her tongue darted to flick the cockhead making it swell bigger spontaneously!!

Both of her hands rested over the spread thighs of Abhijeet for support. She felt her jaw expanding further than ever and a naughty comparison of anatomy between father and son flashed her brain instantly. She recalled the variances between the two cocks she had inside her lips, their sizes, tastes and the varied responses both the cocks donated into her mouth. With that thought triggering yet another orgasm inside her cunt, Tanvi darted forward on her own and gulped more of the slimy cock meat into her mouth’s confines.

“Naaww…nngg…glluug!” Her protest became a muffle when she realized Fariz became successful to unzip the portion of her left breast and freed it to hang in mid-air!

Tanvi felt the first spasm from the rigid shaft!

Tanvi felt the hard, heated palm enclosing and clasping over her large, soft breast!

Her lips closed in tight over the shaft and moved up and down feverishly as if it was her sole duty!

Fariz was glad to realize his sister was not giving any reluctance while he mauled her breast. All this long, she never entertained any of his sexual advances, though they used to engage in fuck sessions with others, separately, never between each other! His brain was already frenzied from the minor chances he had with Tanvi Didi that night, and the promise that his sister gave him if he was successful to nail the hot woman. Despite he was unable to get past Tanvi Didi’s refrains, his brain went into overdrive once she realized his sister was not stopping him.

“Suck it faster! It will come right away!!” A soft whimper inside her right ear made Tanvi to stop the sucking for a moment. But then, with a nervous twist, she realized it was her maid who was instructing her now. Sharda had moved away from Abhijeet’s body and had her face right next to Tanvi’s bobbing head.

“Let me show you how to do it better!” Another hiss from her maid made her body to shudder and jerk against the soft torture that Fariz delivered all over her left breast. She was unable to express her objection each time he pulled on her ultra-rigid nipple!

Just when Tanvi wanted to get past what she was doing, she found Sharda’s left hand snaking past beneath her right breast and her middle finger nudging between his tightly clenched butt cheeks to enter his anus!!

“What-aare-yoou-ouufffucck! ohfuck-oohfuccck!!!” The response from Abhijeet was immediate! His hips recoiled and his cockhead enlarged its size inside her saliva filled mouth.

Sharda had her middle finger dug deep till her knuckle and the rest of her palm encircled his greasy balls and squeezed it hard. The effect was immediate!

“OOOUUFFFUCCCKK!!!” Abhijeet screamed as Tanvi felt some of the nerves over his shaft inflating along with his frenzied bucking.
A sudden clout of cold air over her entire groin made Tanvi to stop in mid-air!

Fariz had opened the zipper of her groin exposing the crack of her buttocks till her pubic hair go naked!!

Despite her need to pull away from getting fucked, the digit inside her mouth prompted Tanvi to continue with sucking. She glided past all over his cock with the knowledge that Abhijeet would let out his venom shortly.

“Fuuuuucccccck! Dooon’t stop…please don’t stoopp!!” Abijeet’s hips pumped up and down like a missile while Sharda contributed the rupture with her finger fucking his rectum and the hard squeeze of his balls.

“Fuuuck’in’don’t-sttopp Mimiiiii…aaaaaaaah!!!” Abhijeet’s cockhead puffed-up further and his pee slit opened up to spew the first torrent into Tanvi’s slobbering mouth. 

Even though Tanvi had tasted his father’s cum previously, she had no idea how much a young man’s cum would hit her. The first sprout itself hit her throat with force that made her to gag.

“Succcccck-itttt-ooooouuff-fuccck!” Abhijeet’s next jerk almost made both Tanvi and Sharda to fall out from their respective positions. His second burst was same like the first, and it filled Tanvi’s mouth completely. 

Despite the fact that her mouth was full, she still kept her lips fasted around his throbbing shaft. She felt her tongue gliding all around his cock head and she felt glad to find her flicks were actually making it to spill more and more of his molten liquid. The taste buds on her tongue got drenched with the saltish slimy liquid and she relished the feeling of his cock spewng more and more and thus adding to the load she carried in her closed mouth.

“Too much?” The soft whimper from Sharda’s lips to her ears brought Tanvi back to reality. Though she continued her clutch on Abhijeet’s shaft, her tongue continued its flicking action all over its head that was trapped inside her lips.

“OOO-FUUUCCCCK!!!” With a bark that shook the entire house, Abhijeet spilled one last load inside her mouth and fell back on the table with a thud.

“MMMMFFFLLLUUGGG!!!” Right at the very moment when his cockhead left her mouth, Tanvi felt another pair of slick lips wrapping over her own to stop the molten cum from dribbling out.

It was Sharda who locked her lips against Tanvi’s and allowed Abhijeet’s cum to pour out and into her mouth.

“Mmmm…gllugg…nno…gluggg!” Tanvi was unable to unlock the grip of Sharda’s lips to cry out her protest from what was happening down below, at her groin. Fariz continued to maul her left breast and his right hand was squeezing and probing dangerously through his sister’s ass crack. He wanted to have the taste of the forbidden fruit! 

Tanvi’s brain realized the situation very clearly, and she wanted to act the part by stopping Fariz from exploring his sister’s body. On the same note, Sharda’s lip lock and sweeping out Abhijeet’s cum from her mouth was an extreme act of perversity for a person with limited sexual exposure. She wanted to continue and be part of her maid’s distasteful actions.

Despite her mixed reactions, Tanvi’s toes pushed her hips up against the fingers of Fariz who already had lifted her skimpy skirt. Yet another moan escaped through her stretched over Sharda’s lips while Fariz’ left hand pinched her left nipple hard. Only sensible thing for her to do at that point was to wiggle her hips in order to stop Fariz from doing anything more. Instead of stopping, Fariz mistook Tanvi’s protests as invitation to continue his actions – and he pushed her skirt high above her ass and flipped it at her back. 
Fariz’s eyes widened with excitement, as he found his sister spreading her legs very slowly despite her struggles!

Tanvi knew very well her battle was lost once her legs found solace while parting a bit and giving more space for Fariz to use his fingers. Another gasp came through her lungs but stopped into the cum filled mouth of her maid, as Fariz pulled her groin cover completely away from her dress and let it dangle by freeing her nether holes totally unprotected!

“Ou-God! Is he going to do it???” A question formed inside her brain which by itself felt dumb to her at the point.

Her body shook and jolted as his middle finger reached past her thick and wet pubic hair and made first contact with her slobbering vagina. Tanvi’s eyes closed immediately from the realization of an orgasm right then and right there happening…Before even her cunt could realize the loss, Fariz withdrew his hand. She wanted to scream…and screech at Fariz for not letting her whimpering vagina to release! 

Instead, she only achieved to extend her maid, Sharda an unwanted invite that she regretted immediately.

Sharda pushed and forced the cum to flow out and into Tanvi’s mouth through their clutched lips. Tanvi had to use all her effort to stop herself from screaming from disgust. With disbelief encompassing her brain, she realized the quantity of the cum was much more than she spewed out earlier…

Now it was mixed with her saliva and her maid’s saliva!!

And, the entire load was now deposited insider her mouth!!

Tanvi’s hips jerked hard as she felt a thick finger squeezing its way through her butt crack and prodding at her dirty anal entrance.
“Isn’t this where you give access to everyone, huh dear Sis?” Tanvi heard Fariz’s question inside her left ear as his finger remained pressed against her anal resistance.

“Why didn’t you allow me to explore it till now my slut sister?” Fariz’s dirty questions were having serious side effects. An additional weight entered Tanvi’s heart as she felt her rectum’s resistance slowly fading away to expand slowly to let the probing finger inside it.

His left hand continued to maul and slowly pinch her left breast and nipple.

“Oh-my-my! What is this here?” Fariz pulled the string of the vibrator that dangled out of her cunt. Tanvi cursed yet again for her folly and forgetfulness to remove it when she had a chance at home.

“You ARE one naughty little bitch, yes my dear sis?” Fariz clasped two fingers on her nipple and gave a hard pinch making her jerk from the sudden pain that he inflicted. Tanvi’s lips gave away and let the increased quantity of cum flow out and into Sharda’s mouth immediately as she was unable to control her body muscles.

“Mmm...fflleaaas…mmm! Despite her struggles, Tanvi felt wicked to perform so many perverted activities simultaneously. She continued to taste and enjoy the cum of a man other than her husband, and the same was being passed between herself and her maid, and she was allowing another man to explore her most sacred portion of her matrimonial bond.

Tanvi’s hips wobbled as Fariz put one of his fingers inside her pussy alongside the slowly throbbing virbator. Before even she could release her lips to object, she felt Abhijeet’s cum being pushed back into her mouth another time, by her maid. Only response she could come up at that point was to let out a long moan as his finger started to slide and pump in and out of her overflowing cunt.

She felt Sharda’s heavy breathing, and her own lips trying to push the cum back into her mouth as she felt disgusted at what she was doing. However, her moans were conveying yet another story to the man behind her.

Fariz was excited beyond control as he found his sister being so cooperative and he started to slide his finger faster and faster inside her pussy. Tanvi was unable to contain the pleasure that her cunt was producing as the last time someone handled her cunt was when Dattu pleasured her in the Basti. Despite all her rational thoughts, she still wanted to continue with it. 

It was right at the very same moment when she thought of pulling away from Sharda’s lips, Fariz added another finger to his assault over her welcoming vagina. 

“Mmmmmaah!” Tanvi’s head shot away from Sharda’s to let her moan to fly out from her lungs. Instead of getting relief, the quantity of Abhijeet’s cum that was left inside her mouth got past her throat and disappeared inside.

For the first time in her life, Tanvi drank a man’s cum!!

“Oooh...mmm!” She tried her best to muffle her cries of forbidden pleasure as Fariz continued to use his fingers and hand to shove her ass cheeks from behind in the process. Tanvi’s rational brain was fully aware of the fact that her maid was lying right next to her face and even one single exposure of her true self would ruin her life!

Her knees wobbled and hips oscillated as Fariz pushed his thumb against her rectum and pushed forward!

There was nothing else other than crying out! To overcome her scream, Tanvi banged her face against Abhijeet’s groin and gulped his deflated cock once again into her mouth.

Exactly the same moment, Fariz’s thumb broke her anal ring and entered a little inside her anus!

Tanvi sucked the collapsed shaft in response to the outrage that her cunt and rectum faced!

Fariz on the other hand was going crazy with the response that he was able to derive from his sister. And, he decided to take his actions to another notch! His lust for his sister was long standing and he knew it was the night that he could get lucky.

He started flicking his two fingers inside his sister’s vagina and the tried to push more of his thumb into the tight anal cavern. In the process, his hand started moving with frenzied speed in-and-out of her cunt and jerking her buttocks along with it.

Tanvi felt it!

It was happening deep insider her cunt!!

Her knees wobbled and let her balance away!!!

Fariz’s hand continued pumping and flicking simultaneously and he was lost in the fabulous view of his sister’s fair ass cheeks getting ploughed by his hand!!!

The stimulation happening in her nether holes were more than she could handle, and Tanvi painfully realized it! She wanted to run away from Fariz’s invading thumb in her rectum at any cost!! Instead, all she could do was to muffle her cries and moans over Abhijeet’s spent cock that was inside her mouth!!

Fariz’s both hands were now speeding up to molest his sister to get past her final defenses so that she would allow him to have his way with her body. To ensure that, he re-doubled his efforts inside her pussy and rectum along with his other hand pinching and squeezing her breast incessantly.

Tanvi’s small and petite body shook and jerked with each move that Fariz made. His eyes were glued over her ass cheeks that wobbled and got squashed with every single move.  She was trying to keep her breath in check to control her screams.

It took one last shove and Fariz ensured his thumb got fully lodged inside his sister’s rectum!
That was the only shove that Tanvi required to release what her pussy contained so far!!

Both her knees let her balance down!!!

Tanvi’s hand left Abhijeet’s thigh and clutched Fariz’s hand from shoving further!!!

A long and deep glutteral moan got muffled against Abhijeet’s cock and Fariz realized what happened!!!

A load of cunt liquid splashed past all the resistance and flowed out through Fariz’s hand and into the floor, drenching both her legs through the latex suit.

Fariz felt the pressure from his sister’s hand to remove his hand from her holes, and he obliged to give her the time required to relax out from the tremendous orgasmic bliss he delivered. He was fully confident that after this, there will be zero resistance from Marryam to open her legs to welcome him. He removed both his hands and let her free for the moment.

All that Tanvi wanted at the point, was her own bed, in her own home!

She removed her clutched lips from Abhijeet’s cock and rested her face on his groin, trying to regain some balance over her knees so that she could actually stand properly. Her cunt continued spasming and puking all what was left in it, while her virgin rectum was back into its original shape, even though it continued to convey its painful discomfort from the first attack!

“Come Sis, you have to attend some unfinished business. If we stay here, then it would not be possible. So come, let’s go to the yard where no one would disturb us!” Tanvi jerked and stood up instantly as she heard Fariz’s statement and the mild slap her butt cheeks received from his large hand.

“Comon-now!” Fariz caught Tanvi’s wrist and pulled her through the living room to walk out of the house, into the moonlight, and onto the yard where there few couple enjoying their private time.

Tanvi’s body just followed the lead of the young man who walked in front of her. Her brain continued to linger in the post-effects of her murderous orgasm and due to the same reason, she was unable to recall why Fariz made her to bend forward on her knees and arms, and by the same action, made her ass to stick up. All she recognized was few of his muffles, and groans to get her into the correct position. During all his preparations, Fariz was immensely enjoying the cooperation he saw from his naughty sister and wondered the reason for her change of mind!

“Now my sweet little Sis, are you ready to enjoy the other half of your sweet cunt?” Fariz was not scooted behind Tanvi with his extra hard cock aimed right at her pussy. Right before he could plunge forward between her mouthwateringly inviting pussy mound, he heard his name being called from the house.

“YEEAAH! WHAT IS IT???” Fariz yelled back loudly answering to the call.

“Hot-Sister, I will be right back! You just stay here for a minute! Sweta needs something!” Fariz stood up and just before he returned to the house, he bend forward and took Tanvi’s face and planted a kiss right on her lips.

“Don’t you dare to escape, okay Mimi!” Fariz was reluctant to leave her in such a vulnerable situation. But, the call from Sweta conveyed that something very important was at stake.  

It was exactly the break that Tanvi was looking for.

A moment was all it took for her to decide and take the leap. Her home was so nearby. Tanvi dashed past through the gate and sprinted to the stairs that lead from the mini jungle to her apartment. It was dark all around as she wobbled herself through the upward climb. It was pitch dark as she reached outside her home, just like how it was earlier. It took few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness.

There were only few more steps to her home’s main grille.

There were only few more steps on the other directions to Khurram’s apartment.

Tanvi took one step forward to her home!

“OOOUUUFF!!!” The air inside her lungs left immediately as she stumbled over and dropped to the floor.

“Whatt?? Ohh!! Shiiitt” Recognition and shock drummed inside Tanvi’s brain at once!!

Dattu was lying on the corridor floor, outside her house!
[+] 5 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Interesting bro
Like Reply
Chapter-40

A moment was all it took for Tanvi to decide and to take the leap. Her home was so nearby. She dashed past through the gate and sprinted to the stairs that lead from the mini jungle to her apartment. It was dark all around as she wobbled herself through the upward climb. It was pitch dark as she reached outside her home, just like how it was earlier. It took few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness.

There were only few more steps to her home’s main grille.

There were only few more steps on the other directions to Khurram’s apartment.

Tanvi took one step forward to her home!

“OOOUUUFF!!!” The air inside her lungs left immediately as she stumbled over and dropped to the floor.

“Whatt?? Ohh!! Shiiitt” Recognition and shock drummed inside Tanvi’s brain at once!!

Dattu was lying on the corridor floor, outside her house!

Once her eyes settled to the darkness, she found remnants of his puke splattered at one end of the corridor and the unconscious man snoring in alcohol induced, intoxicated sleep.

Tanvi pulled herself up as the only thought she had in her mind was to get to safety. She opened the grille and disappeared into the warm coziness and safety of her home. Once inside, she flew past to check the children sleeping and let out a relief filled gasp once she reconfirmed their blissfully sleeping state.

As she closed the bedroom door, she checked her cell phone for any messages and kept it back locked.

“It’s only 3:30am!” Her brain whispered mischievously as she walked into her bedroom to remove her latex suit. Once she removed every piece of latex from her body, she had the courage to look into the mirror. There stood a stark-naked woman looking fully oiled and gleamy with sweat all over her body. 

“It’s only 3:30am!” Her brain rattled once again and she found her pink lips that had white deposits of Abhijeet’s cum twisting into an impish smile!

Mechanically she pulled her latex head mask and pulled it down through her head till it got secured at her lower neck. Once done, she looked at her reflection once again, and found two eyes and lush lips of an unknown woman who could never be recognized as Tanvi.

“It’s only 3:30am!” Her brain mumbled salaciously, the very next moment, Tanvi found her bare feet taking her forward through the lightless living room. Her bare-naked body shivered at the first gust of wind that swept past her body once she opened the main door and stepped into the foray and watched a snoring Dattu through her grille!

“You should...you can!” Her brain mumbled what was decided a minute before while she was inside her toilet.

With trembling fingers, she opened the lock of the grille and stepped out into the small corridor. The stench of Dattu’s vomit lingered in the air and her nose made an automatic repulsive gesture. 

Tanvi stood naked, stark-naked without a singled bit of cloth protecting any of her body part except the mask that concealed her identity.

Her feet too few steps forward – and – stopped!

Her ears picked the random snores that her milkman let out between his unconscious breaths!!

Her head tilted toward Khurram’s apartment to ensure there was no one climbing down from the steps!!!

Her knees let in and she crouched on her haunches right next to the hips of the husband of her maid!!!

Tanvi bent forward to reach next to Dattu’s face and used her hand to shake it few times and let out a satisfied gasp. She continued to stay in haunches and moved her hands through his chest. As she glided her hands, her fingers pulled at the buttons to make them free.

Once she reached his hips, she felt the heat from his muscles transpiring through her fingers and she paused as if deciding further.
With another gasp, her fingers reached his waistband and pulled downwards. Thanking Dattu for being so thin, Tanvi was able to pull his loose pants and underwear along with it till it rested at his knees. Despite her craving to remove it completely, she remembered how it helped her earlier when Dattu pursued from the Basti.

She felt Dattu’s body shivering from the cold wind as he was now naked from chest till knees.

Tanvi took yet another pause before doing anything else.

With added focus, her hands moved forward through his skeleton thin thighs and snaked around the small frame of his hips and moved through this hairy chest and grazed through his frozen hard nipples and finally rested near his organ.

Her right hand glided sideways, seeking his manhood.

Before she reached her destination, Dattu let out a heavy snore making her jump up from her haunches position. Tanvi had to plaster herself against the wall to ensure Dattu would not see her if he woke up. Once she heard his breath falling into normal pattern, she glided forward once again. But this time, she spread her feet over his closed legs and squatted over him to kneel to take the same position that Fariz forced her to take.

Once she settled back on a sitting position over Dattu, she found that her naked knees and thighs were actually clutched against her milkman’s naked knees. Without even blinking, Tanvi glided forward, reached to his groin and lifted his flayed organ inside her palm, making it warm instantly. She heard his breath stopping momentarily and then continuing its normal course as her palm encircled his manhood fully inside it. 

Next thing Tanvi realized herself doing was inclining forward and inhaling his manhood through her nostrils. She felt the urge to lick it, gulp it, and suck it! Instead she settled to pull his cock using her heated palm and inhale his scent further and further into her head, intoxicating herself in wanton shamelessness, naked, right in front of her house! 

From the odor itself, she knew Dattu had sex with someone already, his pubic hair was wet from the sex juices. Each time her hand pumped the lifeless cock, she felt jittery when her palm got into contact with the wetness of someone’s carnal fluids.

The cock remained lifeless and Dattu continued his snoring!

Tanvi moved her head near to her hand that clutched his limp cock and licked its head…over its slimy sheath!

She froze where she was as Dattu snorted in between and then resumed breathing…To her gleeful surprise, she felt hardness arriving into the digit inside her hand and increasing its size rapidly!!

Tanvi moved forward once again, opened her palm, found her milkman’s cock gaining in size, and without reconsidering her actions, opened her mouth wide, pulled the cock from its base, inhaled the musk once again, and gulped the entire thing inside her mouth!!!
Her heart leapt high with joy as she felt his manhood becoming hard, and as she had bottomed herself to his groin, her nose rested firm over his wet pubic hair, she inhaled once again, and chewed his cock as if sucking over a popsicle

After ministering over Dattu for next few minutes, Tanvi sat back up on her knees with her hand still clutching his enlarged manhood. It was rigid, and stood straight up through her palm with an upward bend at its bulbous head. His cock gleamed in the dark night from Tanvi’s saliva smothered all over it and with every tug she made with her hand, it jerked harder and seemed to grow bigger.

Once again, Tanvi dropped forward and this time, she removed her hand away from his cock and held it firm with her lips clutching at its head. She moved both her hands up, towards his wiry chest and moved slowly through the hair and grazed over his nipples without disturbing them. Simultaneously, her mouth had begun its journey of scurrying up and down through his slimy shaft, making his breath go uneven, and even sometimes pushing her to and edge of fright of him waking up!

Despite all the de-nerving factors, the milkman’s cock that had entered countless low-life cunts, continued to entertain a high-class woman, who had let her all defenses down and acted like lower than the lowest of the whores and lost in absolute call of her betraying cunt!!! 

Still she continued to her mouth, tongue and lips to latch over the first cock that touched her body other than her husband!

Tanvi felt his breath getting broken faster and her lips wrapped over his angled cock more tightly as her head wobbled up and down through its length. Her cunt continued to break all its resistance to allow its juices to overflow through her inner thighs.

“HMMM…AAARGGGH!” Dattu’s groan was loud, breaking all the silence around them!

Tanvi remained paralyzed in mid-way along his hardened shaft that had its swollen head inside her slavering mouth!!

There was not movement anywhere outside. Only her tongue moved! It flicked right on his cock’s pee-slit!! She was amused by the reciprocating jerk that his cock produced each time she tapped on its most sensitive area!!!

Once she heard Dattu’s snores, her mouth started moving again and her hands pressed against his shoulder blades, and chest freely, even she pinched his nipples few times, there was no more grazing involved.

As she heard a slight groan leaving his mouth, she felt the shaft twitching heavier and faster than all the previous tremors. Leaving the cock free for a moment, her head dipped further down and started licking his hair filled scrotum. In add-onher mind started comparing all the penises that she had encountered so far. A smile appeared and disappeared when she weighed and played over his ball sack using her tongue as her perverted mind flashed images of Khurram’s heavy duty bulge though the white spandex and how Upendra’s manhood felt while she pulled coins through it. Her brain got consumed with the male anatomy as she oscillated each of the low-life’s testicles in and out of her slobbering mouth.

“It’s coming!” Her brain whispered to her mouth as her lips conveyed the familiar jerking of his balls.

Instead of moving faster, Tanvi paused and released Dattu’s cock free and it flopped over his abdomen and she heard yet another groan, and a smile appeared on her face while she recognized the reason for groan being disappointment!

Long gone was the woman who weighed her options!

Tanvi was back on her knees and a moment later, she lifted herself up to a standing position and towered over the intoxicated low-life. Through the darkness accustomed eyes, she located the pitch dark colored cock throbbing itself to spew what his balls held.

Without blinking another time, her knees folded and she sat down, right above where her milkman was laid unconscious and her dripping vagina stationed right above where his penis throbbed and remained waiting for her hungry mouth to take care of it…Or another abyss to deposit its venomous cum! 

Another moment of frozen air passed between the unlikely partners and then Tanvi saw herself lowering down…down…further down…

Tanvi’s brain, body and heart took a leap once her vaginal lips settled through the maze of her thick pubic hair over the low-life milkman’s dirty scrotum. 

She took large and heavy breath to get used to the fact that she personally allowed to stray out of her marriage, out of her own will, and allowed herself to grant a disruption to her most prized matrimonial bond. Her cunt rested firmly over Dattu’s ballsack and her engorged clitoris brushed against his hardened erectile nerve.

Without leaving another second, her hips started moving involuntarily along the rigid staff through its length. Tanvi’s eyes were closed and her knees fell forward and her thighs clutched Dattu’s thin frame through sides. Multiple times, she felt her bladder opening touching the tip of his cock and edging her to pee, and then as she moved backward, both her vaginal labias parted to give way to her inflated clit to entice itself. She heard Dattu’s breath getting broken and his inhales reaching a faster pace, and she knew!

With a final breath of resolution, Tanvi stopped herself from moving further!

Her right hand dived right through her cunt and took hold of the base of the smothered penis of the milkman and pulled it up! Straight up to her face!!

Her eyes got glued over the dark erectile and its even darker foreskin that gleamed with her pussy juices! Her hand gripped its base tightly and held it rigid!!

Tanvi’s eyes closed mechanically as her hips slowly rose above her hand…above Dattu’s cock…till her body reached perpendicular to the intersecting projectile of the low-life!

“WHHHAAATT! HOWWW!!” Tanvi’s eyes flew open from shock and her hips fell back and settled over his scrotum while her eyes remained glued over his manhood and witnessed with utter disbelief of the unravelling! 

Through her clutched hand, Dattu’s cock was spurting stream after streams of his molten cum!

Without leaving another second, Tanvi dipped her head down and engulfed the spewing cock inside her mouth!

She held her lips clutched around the pumping shaft till it cleared out the last of its carnal liquid into the waiting mouth!!

Tanvi latched over the deflating cock again and again and tried to suck whatever was left inside!

It took couple of minutes till she decided to let go of the limp penis from her mouth. She heard an audible pop once she let his cock out of her mouth. The flavor of his cum was similar to others, yet a bit different. Tanvi’s lips curled to a mischievous smile as she realized that she was really doing the comparison.

Once done, she tiled her head up and found the milkman continuing his snores.

In a momentary flash, Tanvi glided he naked, oiled body forward and settled herself directly over the naked frame of the low-life!

Accepting another man other than own husband willfully as sexual partner required tons of strength! 

Tanvi’s brain was overflowing with the thrill of grinding her oiled body and smearing her drooling cunt over the deflated manhood!!

Her lips slavered through the hard brittle of the low-life and while doing it, she ensured her tongue deposited her saliva through all the places it travelled!!

She heard a heavy grunt from the milkman’s throat, realizing he was about to wake up…Very same realization triggered her cunt’s control and the one orgasm she was waiting to release since her husband left, broke free…

With each spurt that her vaginal nerves secreted, her urethral muscles accompanied with equal amount of its own release, and both escaped her vaginal lips triggering an earthshattering clitoral and vaginal orgasm coalesced together!! 

Tanvi did not stopped kissing and licking her milkman’s face and neck through the entire time of her blistering orgasm!!!

For a timeline that she was unable to estimate correctly, Tanvi remained stationary over the thin frame of the dirty milkman till she found a bit of energy to stand up. 

Once she was able to balance on her feet, and her knees gave enough energy to pull back against the nearest wall, her stomach churned all the beer that was left inside it along with the shame, disgrace, fear and guilt of crossing the holy boundary by her own will hit Tanvi with all its might! 

An extremely nauseating belch came out through her intestine!!

Without realizing where and what she was doing, her esophagus lost is control and allowed all the contents of her stomach to churn out, she vomited right next to where Dattu continued his snoring!!  

The moment she balanced herself, Tanvi staggered to walk inside and locked her house. Tanvi’s head felt a ton bounded over it as she reached inside the toilet and freshened herself. Her head was a maze of thoughts and with each passing second, she knew the dreaded moment of meeting her husband was hardly few hours away.

After finishing up all the cleaning, she packed up the suit and all the remaining apparels into its own sack and dumped it deep inside one of the wardrobes, in less than few seconds, she was snoring away with carnal dreams overflooding her brain cells.
[+] 3 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Holy f**K, what amazing updates!!!!
Like Reply
(28-12-2019, 05:50 PM)jtiwary Wrote: Holy f**K, what amazing updates!!!!

Hi,
Thank you for following this...Very much appreciated!!
Like Reply
Chapter-41

Tanvi felt only one thing as her eyes unlocked, was her stomach doing flip-flops and pushing her to jerk up from the bed.

Next, she felt cold all over her body, then she found the reason – she was naked, stark naked! Tanvi responded by pulling the bed sheet on her side over her bare, icy skin. It was due to the free air passage in the bed room through the open window that looked into the parking lot.

She tried to get up to a sitting position as her brain informed the night turned to day. Instead, she felt resistance from her other side. 
As she turned to pull the sheet, her hands froze! Her blood curled!! Her brain paralyzed!!!

On her side, she found her milkman, Dattu sleeping in all his naked glory! His cock pointed straight up!! And a pool of vomit next to him!!!

With an extreme effort, she controlled her muffle as the sharp jab of pain hit her heart and made her eyeballs to open wide! Wide enough to realize that Dattu’s body was only a vision from her debauched actions from previous night. With each passing second, fragments and shards of her past night’s exploits started to appear through the hangover overkilled mind. 

There was no man naked lying on her bed, instead her brain shrieked out!

– You fucked Abhi!!!

– You fucked all of Abhi’s sleazy friends – boys and girls alike!!!

– You fucked Sharda, her lowlife maid!!!

– You fucked Dattu, the dirtiest lowlife she had known so far!!!

She felt her eyes becoming watery while her brain went numb as it started processing all that she did previous night. Sorrow and grief from her wrongdoings shoved up her heart one after other and demanded radical explanations. 

With startling realization of her body’s betrayal, Tanvi stood up from her bed by clutching her dark hair filled cunt – It was dripping!!!

After an hour

It took superhuman amount of effort from Tanvi to get her children ready, and to send them to school. After the very moment they both left home, she ran back to her toilet for a long, a very lengthy bath in her bathtub. 

Deep inside her subconscious, Tanvi knew and realized the depth of what she carried out the previous night, and every piece of wrongdoing tore her heart like thousands of blades sliced at once. Instead, her brain prompted a millionth time that her actions were justified as coming from an adult, independent woman whose husband strayed out of their marriage and she had equal right to replicate his actions. Even then, all she did was to entertain herself with little partying where she got a bit carried away with passion, furthermore, she did not engage in full sex with anyone! 

She slept off later with the full weight of the realization that she would be going for a full-fledged confrontation session in a short while!

At mid-day

“I hate you!!!” Tanvi’s scream got swaddled through the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

“I told you, I’m sorry…countless times already…” Sanjoth’s voice was soft, and his head was down casted with a smug look written all over.

“You need to say one thing! ONE THING SANJU!! DO I MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU? OR DO YOU FEEL I AM JUST SOME WOMAN WHO IS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME HOME FOR SEX??” Her voice seemed to tremble the walls of their living room.

“Baby, common, please don’t…you know very well that the only woman I care is you! Only you!!”

“MY FOOT SANJU! MY FOOT!! I still have the photos that ‘YOU’ sent!!!” He saw her face fuming, and disgust written all over.

"AND...DON'T 'BABY' ME, OKAY SANJU!!" Tanvi's face was furious.

“I know, I know Tanvi...I told you many times already, those girls were from a bar that I went to drink after we had our heated conversation. I paid them to pose like that, nothing else happened!!!” Sanju tried his level best to throw his convincing voice, and concealed any sort of distortion on his face that could actually betray the reality where he actually fucked the two escorts!

“Yes, sure. You simply continue giving me all reasons, and I AM SUPPOSED TO BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU BLURT! YES???” Tanvi was unable to back out from the arguments despite her brain nudging her to stop.

“Darling, please don’t behave like this…You know I do care about you. Maybe you are plastering all these on me to get your excuse for all the stuff that YOU did!” His voice was still subdued, but his face was now up and looking at her.

“You are really…really a bloody…!” Tanvi’s voice broke and hesitated from cursing her husband.

“What is it? Bloody…What??? Say it Tanvi! Now I know for sure that you are covering up your stuff!” Sanjoth stood up from the couch and took a step forward towards his wife. He started to feel better once his tries to push the faults to his wife started to get fruitful. His lost pride started to regain slowly as Tanvi’s defenses started to fall apart.

“Oh! And one more thing Tanvi! You think that I am a degraded, cheating husband who used the first change to stray out of marriage? If yes, think about how many business trips I went since we got married? And if I was concealing all those instances till now, how easily I could have not disclosed it this time, huh? Think Tanvi – THINK!!! Sanjoth raised his voice for the first time after he reached home. He also knew in few hours, his kids would be back home and he needed to overcome Tanvi’s emotional strain before that.

“Oh right! So you went ahead to marry me, have children, and make me responsible for their well being, provide your physical service on my body-when-you-want-to! And, you are so honest in all this, that I should be dumb enough to believe every word you say now, that’s right? I am dumb!” Tanvi’s voice became menacingly cold and took one step forward at her standing husband with defiance.

“SHUT-UP TANVI!” Sanju’s unable to reply anything else at her threatening tone, and his feet took one step backward.

Tanvi’s heart leapt with glee when she found her husband retreating…slowly…but, he was getting trampled. Her sharp brain cells comprehended that she had to push more to get the truth out of him.

“Well, let’s call Ellina, your boss, I am sure she can add the real side of your story! She was also with you in many of those so called business trips!!” Tanvi was aware of the office fling that Sanju had with his ex-colleague turned boss Ellina Mendoza from Goa about which, Sanju promised to come clean and never to entertain. She knew it was the right time to pull that trigger.

Anger and shock boiled on Sanjoth’s face as he realized there was nothing, he could do to hide what he had done. If she made the contact with Ellina, it would be his demise as a good husband! Because, despite his promise to Tanvi about putting a stop to his affair, they both continued it whenever they got chance. And to make the matter worse, Ellina was also with him on this recent trip and she was deliberately avoided from the photos he sent to Tanvi. Ellina was along with him participating and adding her portion to all the decadence they shared. To counter his wife’s last statement, Sanjoth realized his failure to retaliate and his brain responded with the best weapon such a man could devise!

Tanvi saw her husband moving forward, and her feet staggered a second.

Before she could recoil, Sanjoth sprang forward and grasped her left arm that came forward in her defense and twisted it down. Her small frame ended up curled between his expanded arms and her back pushed against his torso. His free hand meandered in and grasped her navel through the gap between the tee shirt and jeans that she had worn. Without waiting for his wife’s response, his fingers darted in deep to enter the recess of her belly button, and pushed in!

Tanvi responded! But, not in a way he expected.

Her face spun sideways to bit her husband’s hand, as she felt his touch dreadful and repellent. One thing she wanted at that very moment was to get away from her husband’s body heat. Despite her anger and the spiteful words, she threw at Sanjoth, her subconscious continuously tried its best to conceal her deepest, darkest desires and produced its outcome in the form of micro-orgasmic releases throughout their heated conversation.

While he got successful to stop his wife’s physical defenses, Sanju’s hand on her navel pushed further up and grabbed one of her breast through the bra and pulled her against his body, hard. 

“Stoooop!!!” A snarl came out from Tanvi’s lips once she recognized her failure path and tried to shrug away from his double grip.

As expecting her move, Sanju left his hold on her arm. Sensing a minor accomplishment, Tanvi used her feet to spin away and run past her husband. Which, in turn was another mistake!

Finding the exactly what that he expected her to do, Sanjoth left her breast and caught her bra instead, and pulled her body towards him. Within a moment, Tanvi stood plastered against her husband’s chest and it just took another second for Sanjoth to use his second hand to grab her neck to pull her face towards his.

Tanvi’s eyes flew open with seething anger, and her mouth parted to scream!

Her brain frolicked with shock when she found her lips crushing against his, and forcing it open to raise some progressive reaction from his wife!

Tanvi’s eyes glared open, reflecting her anger at her husband, who was forcing her to do something she dd not wanted to!

“Shit! Her body has become so freaking taut! So, she has been working out!! With that Khurram, of course!!” Sanjoth’s nostrils flared and the response was, biting his wife’s luscious lips! 

Tanvi’s felt the pain! Reaction was immediate!

Her teeth pinched back on his lips – piercing it - hard! 

“Oooowww! Tanvvii!!” Sanjoth’s hands retreated immediately to contain the pain on his lips. His hand came up in response to wipe the blood and he found his wife staring at him, with cold eyes!

“Crap! Look at her breasts!!” Sanjoth’s eyes wandered over her heaving chest where one of her breasts got freed out of the bra’s sheath during their maneuvers.

Sanjoth moved forward and pulled her once again to him. Tanvi failed to respond, in fact, her refusal to respond was clearly written all over her face.

“Shit Tanvi, don’t you understand me?” His eyes were infuriated yet swarmed with craving at his wife’s newly bolded body. His hips moved forward to ensure the hardness of his engorged penis got pressed against her navel. Once he placed it where it found heat of her body, he looked at her face to locate same emotion. Instead he found none – her face looked passive!

“I love you Tanvi! You are the woman I married…and you are woman who bore my children…and you are only woman who I want to be with! Always!! He paused to check if she was responding…Nothing on her face!

“I sent all those photos to make you jealous, nothing more was intended my dear! You don’t need to behave like this…please!” His right hand snatched her left butt cheek and pulled her harder against him. “ So please Tanvi, if I have to beg you, I shall…but please, do not push me away…I WANT YOU!”

Tanvi used one long moment to take a large gulp of air into her lungs “Alright Sanju! If you WANT me, tell me what you want…Is it my body that you want? Or is it my trust that you want?” Her expression was passive, more repugnance written instead of lust that Sanjoth expected after he did the round of seduction.

“My wife, you are damn more beautiful when you get angry, you know!” Sanjoth changed his tactic and murmured at her instead of showing his anger. Without losing that moment, he moved forward and reached her arm, once again, and instead of grabbing her towards him, he pulled her towards the master bedroom.

“LEEEAVE ME! SANJUUU!! JUSSS-LET-ME-GO!!!” Tanvi’s screeches and slight kicks was not having the right effect…she did not intended to give a victory to her husband…most importantly she did not wanted to be defeated by her wretched cunt!

Despite her struggles, Sanju was still stronger than her. She felt herself getting pushed rudely on the large bed and her chest gave away the air inside as her husband almost lunged over her body.

"SANJJJUUUUU…MOOOOVE AWAAY!!!”
“Ooooh-yess-my-wife! That I shall…But, not yet!” Sanju smiled wickedly at his struggling wife. Before she could make any further move, he caught both her wrists together and kept it at her navel, with his free hand, he opened the button, pulled the zipper down, leaving her white panty, he dragged the jeans down through her hips, exposing her thighs, through her knees and once it got past her shapely calves, he left it there, trapping her legs tight!

“Saanjjuuu, you can’t do this to me! Let me go…noww!” Tanvi shrugged once again and failed as both her legs and both her arms were fully trapped.

“Tanvi, my slut wife!” Sanju paused “is one magnificent female…and you belong to me! No one else!!” Before she could wiggle again, with his free hand, he pulled her tee shirt from her neck, tearing it as his hand came down, exposing her white bra, and her luscious fair breasts through the opened area.

“I DON’T WANT TO DO IT, SANJJUUU-STTOOP!!” Few tears dropped out from the corner of both her eyes as she yelled. She had realized how this was going to end, her fear was how her husband would react once he found out her wetness!!

Sensing her fear from her widened eyes, Sanjoth removed his pans without losing a moment. He became totally naked, and his hard, dark colored penis came out of his underpant. Once again, she felt his weight on top of her. But this time, his hard cock was directly resting over her naked thighs, almost touching her pubic hair through the panty. His eyes were continuously following hers, to recognize any sort of emotional change. His brain started to become infuriated as he could not find any fear in her eyes, as he expected to…All he saw was – Anger! and Hatred!!

“I am leaving your hands Tanvi, don’t you dare to fight me further ok! You are MY wife! And I am your HUSBAND! Don’t you forget that for a moment!” As he said, he removed his clutch on her two wrists and the very next moment she sat up and pushed his chest…almost making him fall backwards from where he sat.

“SHIITTT TANVI!!!” A loud warning yell came out from Sanjoth and he shoved her back to bed and pulled her bra hard, snapping open its pins from her back.

“Ooouuuwww!” Tanvi recoiled from the pain of her bra breaking at her back and simultaneously tried to clutch its cups to cover her breasts with her hands.

“Why are you fighting this? Is it because you are enjoying this sort of stuff?” His free hand sliced into her panty from down and his middle finger dipped directly over her vaginal opening, wiped the wetness, pulled his hand out and displayed it to her.

Tanvi tried her best to ignore her husband’s gleaming middle finger, his smirk and the way he shamed her without any dignity.

“You are wet! So, you are enjoying this, aren’t you? My-Slut-Wife?” Sanju winked at her crotch and then leered at her large, white expanse of the naked breasts!

"All ready, aren’t’ we?” Tanvi’s eyes widened with horrified shock, once she realized her husband was going for it and she had no escape other than going through the ordeal. She tried her best to wiggle free, instead she felt his hands moving through the waistband of her panty, and pulled it down, exposing her thick pubic mound and its wet state. She prayed that Sanjoth would not catch on that part.

“Hmm…so wet!” He grumbled.

“Please no…Sanjuu…noo!!” Tanvi’s voice was loud enough to make him more furious than he already was as he was unable to understand why she was continuing her struggle despite the fact that her pussy was wet for him. 

“NOOOOU!” Tanvi shrieked as her husband moved his hips over her tightly clasped legs, edged his hardened cock at her vaginal lips, and without losing a second, pushed its head in!

Sanjoth used her moisture to his favor while he pushed his cock into his lawful wife’s drenched pussy. As he heard her squeal, he mistook it as her pleasure response, and he pressed again, a little more than his cockhead went inside and the rest met with resistance. She was wet dry inside, and tight as it had been few weeks since nothing larger than her finger and wider than a small vibrator that separated her cunt walls!

“Pleeease-stop-Sanjuuu!” Tanvi’s cry was no longer loud, her defenses were down, and energy was all concentrated around her groin.

Sanjoth thrusted in and out couple of times till the length he entered first, and was unable to make any progress further. Frustration build up so fast that he knew he had to take amendments, if he had to continue this fuck session and make up with his wife.

He paused moving his hips.

“I am sorry Tanvi!”

“No, you are not sorry!” She whimpered back.

“Really and truthfully, I am sorry! I know I made you agitated a lot, cursed a lot, even called you names that I was not supposed to, but I did all that…I am sorry for all that!” He tried to maintain a solemn face as his rigid cockhead still remained out of her vaginal sheath.

“I know you are not truly sorry Sanju!”

“I amm…I am really…sorry…from my heart, I am begging you to forgive me my hot wife!

“Don’t ‘HOT’ me Sanju!” She recalled all the phone calls where Sanjoth made reference of her being hot and then every single one of those calls ended up in her exploring her sexual perimeters with strangers!

“No, you are! If anyone actually see what I see here, just know this…You would be bangd my darling!” His eyes roamed over her bulbous snow colored breasts and the stark contrasting red nipples. 

“Don’t you dare start that conversation Sanju!” She warned him with an alarming sternness in her voice.

“What if our old neighbor gets a chance? What would Khurramji do? Have you thought of it??” His lips contorted in an odd angle and she felt his cock head making an additional thump inside her vagina.

“No…please Sanju…don’t do that! Just do it…Remove my jeans and do it!” Another set of tears dropped out of her eyes.

“Are you sure? Or may I call him? We can give the old man, a real heart attack!” Tanvi winced as her husband removed his cock and found him removing the jeans from her ankles to make her legs free. Without losing a moment, Sanjoth was back in position by pushing her legs apart and his crotch reaching hers.

“Ooouw…slowly Sanjuu!” Tanvi flinched and yelped as her husband pushed his penis into her cunt.

Both husband and wife were surprised when his cock went past her initial resistance, and got full embedded into her newly wet vaginal canal.

“See, I think, this is what we need to show to our old man! Husband and wife making love!” Sanjoth completed a statement between his panting as he thrusted in and out of his wife’s hair filled cunt.

“Cum for me, my darling wife! Cum for me!!” Tanvi’s eyes shot up once she heard the new vocabulary that her husband was using since he arrived home that afternoon.

Despite her struggles, Tanvi’s cunt was actually responding back to the invading cock. She was cumming…slowly…but she continued to produce mini orgasms!

“AAAAUUH…AAH…UUFFF!!” Sanjoth panted one last time, and produced and started dumping his baby-making-fluid inside her unwilling pleasure cove.

To her surprise, Tanvi realized she was enjoying it! 

Her husband’s reckless ejaculation, and his failure to make his woman satisfied!!

Sanju felt glad that finally he punished his wife, opened her legs, made love to her as he wanted!!!

Once spent, he pulled out from her and rolled away to a side staring the ceiling, instead of thanking her or even trying to make her feel better.

Continuing to lie where he left her, Tanvi closed her eyes and let the last of the drops to fall out from her eyes with one realization – nothing what her husband blurted to her was true!

Sanjoth was lying to her face! She was testing all along to know if her husband would actually be honest with her!!

And he wasn’t! He was lying about everything!!!

She had checked his phone the moment he went to take shower when he reached home and she found all the picture set where he enjoyed the two call-girls, along with his office muse and his boss Ellina enjoying their bodies!!!

Without any discussion, Tanvi stood up and went to toilet and cleaned up. Once done, she did not bother to look at her husband’s direction, and prepared food for children because Sharda was on holiday – she knew the reason well! Once the kids reached, and excitement to meet their father died out after they got their respective gifts, Tanvi decided that she was missing something!

As she walked past the living room from kitchen, she found Sanjoth sitting in the couch with his laptop, typing something that she did not bothered to know.

Tanvi went straight to bedroom wardrobe, opened her drawer, pulled one of her gym wear, wore it right there, pulled her track pant and top, and turned to face her husband, who was still engaged in typing something important on his laptop.

“I am going for my run and gym!” Tanvi just updated to mid-air, not to anyone is particular and walked out.

Sanjoth just continued to stare at his voluptuous, super hot wife, walking out of the bedroom – to run! And to GYM!!

“I need to understand her newly found interest in gym!” Sanjoth changed to his shorts and top and walked towards their gym, where he never visited since moving into the complex.

Same time at gym:

"I think Sanjoth is back home today!" Khurram informed and tapped his wife's bouncing ass cheek.

Safiya winced at her husband's tone and continued her cycling exercise with the wooden phallus rod fixed below her seat, and her eyes closed shut to avoid the large, visible wetspot that was spread all over her groin!
[+] 4 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply
Excellent bro . One of the best stories I read .
Like Reply
Excellent come back with back to back updates.... It was really long night which finally got ended and then force fuck by her husband.... Expecting further updates soon
Like Reply
(29-12-2019, 10:25 AM)Aikajulia Wrote: Excellent bro . One of the best stories I read .

Hii,
Thank you so much for your kind words...appreciated!
Like Reply
(29-12-2019, 02:22 PM)listener098 Wrote: Excellent come back with back to back updates.... It was really long night which finally got ended and then force fuck by her husband.... Expecting further updates soon

Very much appreciated...We shall see more updates.
Like Reply